Speaker 1: You're listening to KFI six on demand. Bob, Welcome to the Jesus Christ Show. Yes, hi, well hi, do you have a question? Yes, well, how can I help you?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: My question is is with regard you were talking about Satan and evil and so forth, and it's often been said that the reason why evil exists is because without evil there can be no claim to virtue.
Speaker 1: On this earth.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, well I.
Speaker 3: Don't know about that, because it seemed like in heaven when there was the third of the angels that rebelled, there was evil in heaven because they were rebelling against God. So once we're resurrected into heaven, what is to prevent that from happening all over again? Because if there's no potential for evil, then there can be no claim the virtue in heaven either, because there will be no choice in heaven.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that's I can see where you get that. But there's more to it than that. Heaven in its final state all when all is said and done, here is the completion or the fulfillment of all those things. So imagine it this way, And really what it comes down to is the option of the option of evil, not evil itself. So you don't need evil, but you do need at least the opportunity for people to not choose good, to make good have value. But in heaven you're talking about the fulfillment of something. Let's say you're running a race, Bob. As in that race, you're running that race, and then you win that race. At the end of the race, you're now the winner of that race. Right, are you still running?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, So that race is finished and you've won that race, and all of everything that comes with the winning of that race is now finalized in that win, and it's done. You don't continue to run. And so the confusion is when you're looking at heaven in the state prior to creation and the fall, and then after the fall, and in the state after the fall is the fulfillment. It is the finality of all those things that you talked about, all those decisions that have been made. So evil isn't necessary in itself. What is necessary is the possibility of evil. You have to be able to in this world in this way, have the ability to reject something in order to make it real. Love is only real, Bob, if you have the option not to love, Otherwise it becomes forced, and that's not what love is. So all those things play a part as you're experiencing life on this earth in this way, in this time, with a time continuum and all of that. But outside of time, when all of this is done, you're dealing with the fulfillment of hope and the fulfillment of all those things in heaven, and there isn't the need for that option anymore. The final option has been made, that it's done. Okay. If somebody is fearful of a bullet and you shoot them with it and you kill them, there is no more fear. There will never be fear from that gun again. Ever, it's finalized. And so that's kind of what you're dealing with in the concept of heaven. You're dealing with the finality of things and the final choice to enter into that, and that final choice, unto death becomes sealed. But as long as you're living, you can go back and forth. As long as you're living, you can do good or you can do bad, or any of those things. But what you decide at that point of death. This is why the only unpardonable sin is to blaspheming the Holy Spirit, because that's rejecting God unto death, so unto everything, unto death. You go back and forth, back and forth whatever. Hopefully you don't but you can. But after that point of death, then it's sealed. That's the final choice. And now that choice is the one that you go into eternity with, just like at the end of the race, you don't keep running.
Speaker 3: Well, that's when God created created the angels. Then he knew ahead of time that a third of them were going to rebel and fall.
Speaker 1: Right of course, Okay.
Speaker 3: So he knew that there was going to be something imperfect about his creation.
Speaker 1: No, the creation can be perfect. A car can be perfect. Let's say there's such a thing as a perfect car and get a dent, and you can know it's going to get a dent. But it was still created perfect, meaning whole. And so that through the because angels are believed to have intellect, will and emotion as well. So if these angels have intellect, will, and and choose to rebel or to reject God's will, then yes, they fall in they fall, and in this case they fall into the category that you're talking about. And the difference between an angel and a human is the angel already had all the information that that they're ever going to have in their life, whereas you obtain new information over you know, the span of your life on earth. So when an angel makes that decision, it's final the moment they make it. That's why the devil and the fallen angels don't get redeemed. That's the equivalent of you at the point of death making a decision when an angel does it, because they're doing it with the total someome knowledge they're ever going to have. It's a lot for the morning, isn't it.
Speaker 4: That's heavy?
Speaker 1: Heavy? Indeed, I'll let just sit with that and mull it over, and then you can call back sometime with with other thoughts in that In that realm, I know, it gets a little weighty, but you can do some studying on your own time. The differences that the theories being that the difference between man and angels is that angels are what they called call it actualized potential. That means that everything they can be is actualized the moment they are, whereas humans are potential actualized potentials, which is essentially, if you think of let's say an eight ounce glass that an angel. If an angel was an eight ounce glass. That glass would be created full. All the water it's ever going to hold is in it the second it's created. Whereas humans are created as an empty glass that continues to fill throughout their lifetime, taking in new information and learning. So different creatures, different consequences, well, similar consequences, but different applications throughout their lives, because they come into creation in the present of God, and in so doing they have all the knowledge they're ever going to have, and the decisions they make are final by definition. Whereas this part of earth that you experience has a time continuum, and you can go through the process of learning and coming into new knowledge or rejecting old knowledge, whatever it might be, and as you do that, you become smarter and better informed and make better decisions. So a difference there, Greece. Welcome to Jesus Christ show.
Speaker 5: Good to talk to you this morning.
Speaker 4: Jesus.
Speaker 5: My question for you is actually I love listening to you every Sunday.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: And along the topic of this and forgiveness and salvation. I grew up Catholic, kind of have come back and I went to non denominational churches and studied religion and philosophy, and I have an open part towards you know, the beliefs of all the different churches, because I think that there is uh we all have you in comment. But if Christ is all salvation, accept that and but continue to sin, which we will. I don't know many Christians that, even with the change of heart and and wanting to follow Christ, that still do not fall short. Obviously, then how how's the reconciliation? And I know the Catholic Church they have the you know, confession, the sacrament of reconciliation. But the Christian Church, I understand obviously it's between God, as you said, you know my heart. But when you see people that call themselves Christians and they they I believe that they've accepted Christ in their lives and as we all try to, but they still continue to hate a group of people are cause or or and and they're not actively really seeking to love everybody, I mean, you know, and and for and forgiveness. So it is reconciliation like every morning when we wake up. It's obviously a constant thing. Or is it that you know? Once I said, I believe that Christ is God, that I'm forgiven and I don't have to, you know, to to search my heart on a daily basis.
Speaker 1: No, it's active, yeah, because well not the salvation part. The salvation part, it's not. Uh. It says that that God is the author and finisher of your faith. The process is going to be done by God, the purification process. But you're a participant most assuredly when it says in scripture to be a living sacrifice, meaning day to day you're going to be working through the nooks and crannies of your faith. And that God loves everyone, but that doesn't mean everyone goes to heaven. So you can love the world and still judge them. There are things in this world that need judging. If people, if righteous people don't judge, then there's going to be more problems. So it's a balance of taking the things that you do know and applying them not in a haughty way where you're standing and saying I'm better than all of you and I'm judging you, but in a way that's healthy and productive. So you should there should be fruit that you know, a Christian should bear fruit. But also you can see huge ministries that could not give a rodents behind about me. They make their money and they do their thing and they profess their Christianity and they do all that they do, and you could say, well, gush, there's a lot of fruit. But it's not just about physical or they make money or they have a big church or whatever they may have. There's more to it than that. There's a practical side to all of it and the process. So salvation takes place in that. But the process of a difference between sanctification as well, and you're setting yourself apart and then you're being purified to become holy, is a different part of the process of salvation. But as far as being saved, there's nothing you can do to earn that. It's the gift of grace is given by God and God alone. You merely receive it, and only in that act of receiving it and applying it to your life does it become real and applied and actual. But God does all of that. God knocks on the door of your heart. You let God in, and that is the process of salvation. The things that go on in life are about you working through dealing with your humanity. Remember Paul said, the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak, and you will be wrestling with your humanity throughout the rest of your life as a sinner who has sin nature. But there's a difference between all of those things and outright rebellion. You know, children will make mistakes, children will love their parents and make mistakes. But if a child continues down a state of rebellion, rejecting all that the parent has to offer and say and teach, that's different from going through the the you know, natural curiosity and quest for independence as a child. And when you see rebellion versus that natural quest, you know the difference. And when you're in that state of rebellion versus the natural or normal sin nature of human kind, then you will see that as well. Martha, Welcome to the Jesus Christ Show. Hi, Hi there, How can I you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have I have a question about sitting and uh and sect. When I was younger, I was promised to a boy and we were promised not to have sex before we were married. And he was very very very conservative and religious, and he but he kind of had another sign to him. I I kind of moved away when I went to college, and he he kind of decided that because I went away, he could, you know, punish me by by making me have sex. With him. So essentially, he I mean, he raped me, and I've I've since come to terms with it emotionally, but I just have a question about you know, sinning and and I I don't know if it if you know, did as it wasn't a sin to begin with, and I have I been forgiven is And I don't want.
Speaker 1: To harbor whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa? Are you talking about whether it was a sin that he raped you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: On his end, yes, on your end? No, Okay, absolutely not. It's not about this is that is something that was forced upon you? Uh huh right, that's what you're telling me. Okay, then then how would that be your sin?
Speaker 5: I guess I just.
Speaker 2: After it would happened, he would kind of say that I instigate it in some way, that I was kind of asking for it.
Speaker 1: So that's very ugly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: Had you guys been doing things that might not have and productive, like drinking or drugs or anything like that, No, I haven't. No, so what would he call instigating it?
Speaker 2: I guess that I was either being resistant towards him if we had been fighting, or if you know, h he thought that I was you know, beating him. I guess, you know, which I was gonna unfounded. I hadn't been, but he then, you know, he knows. He was very literal about things, you know, the Ten Commandments and things from the Bible. And he would tell me afterwards that that it doesn't matter that I had been sinning, even if I hadn't wanted wanted to do it.
Speaker 1: He was. He was trying to tell you that you had been sinning even though you weren't a willing participant. Yeah, well, he's not here to defend himself or to give his his thoughts on what happened. So I care about you because you were you were brave enough to call. I would say this, do not harbor that in your heart or worry about that at all. If when you are truly the victim to somebody pressing something on you like that and their will upon you, then it's not you are not a wilful participant. When it comes to sin, sin simply means missing the mark. There's a mark that God has for you, that God wants for you, and people make sin to be this huge religious word that just sounds it doesn't feel like it has any meaning. It's just like a no no, But really it's about the plan Martha, that God has for you, and then God wants you to follow that plan. And when it comes to something like this, it's a matter of it's it's not like God's a god of checks and balances and he says, well, I told you shouldn't have done this, and that's the way it should go and this, and it's that's not how God is and that's the purpose of it is all for you. All those things are to help protect your life, not just that God is this huge you know, police officer in the sky saying this is the rule here and this is not people people do this with all authority. Don't you see that, Martha, that even with police officers, they think that the you know, law enforcement is you know, trying to bring them down, when really they're enforcing laws that are there to protect them. And that's what the balance of things are with God. And it's not about trying to make you feel shame or ugliness. That's a that is a horrible thing that happened to you. And to have somebody as horrible as it is imply that somehow you have now sinned to me is a vulgar display and misuse of faith and scripture as well. And I think it's pretty disgusting that somebody would do that on top of everything else. So don't take the weight of that. I'm proud of you that you seem so together, focused and that you understand that it was a circumstance and something that happened to you. But that is not who you are, you know that, right, Yeah, You're not defined by that moment. It was something somebody did to you. It's not something you are. Okay. Then you move forward each day knowing that that you are the same creation God. May God has the same plan for you. Somebody tried to interrupt that plan by imposing their plan, and you continue down the path that you started on before that ever happened. Okay, And please don't feel any weird guilt or any shame based on something that's someone else did. God deals with the heart. It says in scripture, fear not he who can kill the flesh, but he who can kill the spirit. People can take your flesh, as this boy did, but they can't take your heart. You can only give that to someone, and you've given that to me, not to him. So you continue living that way. Okay, yeah, you so much, Thank you for calling. There's there's ugly stories that I hear all the time about how scripture is misused, and and to every story, there are two sides, and as they say, and somewhere in the middle is the truth. But when I hear of scripture being contorted or twisted to try and cover up somebody's own sin, it seems like the darkest it's the darkest used. It's there to reflect the things that you've done, to reflect light of God on you so that you can learn from the things. It's not to say people won't make mistakes, and it's not to say that there aren't young people that do stupid things, and yes, are remorseful, but when they walk in that boldness as if there is no remorse or that it was somehow, you know, mutual, in that context, it's pretty pretty vulgar and a disgusting use of scripture. And we also get calls from as we have today, of both men and women, although the majority of the time it's going to be women, just numbers wise that have been molested and or hurt sexually. And I want those words that I shared with Martha to resonate with you too. You are not that instance, that happening that took place. That is not the definition of who you are. And there are many times where something ugly can happen, and not only do you define yourself by it, but you feel that everyone else does and that that ugliness travels with you and that it can be seen, and that it's written on your face and the way you walk and the things you say and what you do, and that is up to you. That if you define yourself by it, then yes, it will follow you everywhere you go. Nowever, if you see it as the circumstance that someone else has pushed upon you, and that you are not defined by it, and that it's not who you are but something that happened to you, is when you will be healthier and have the ability to move on in a way that brings more light into your life and more people of strength into your life. And I see this also with illness. There are many people that define themselves by the illness they have currently, even if it is a terminal illness, it does not define who you are. It is something that is happening to you, and it's imperative that you as the person who has gone through something, whether it is sickness, whether it is something ugly like sexual abuse, that it doesn't continue to to taint or to define who you are. That is almost like allowing the person back into your life over and over and over again. And know the difference between real sin, which is rebellion against God versus ignorance or situation. What God doesn't want is you to go in to things knowing that they're against the will of God and willfully desiring them and applying them to your life. It has nothing to do with things that happen to you. And I hope that you know the difference.
Speaker 4: Ron.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Jesus Christio.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you sir.
Speaker 1: How can I help you?
Speaker 4: Yes, there's been a lot of people talking in recent weeks to me about nephilum or Ufo sightings, and.
Speaker 1: I was the neph in Genesis.
Speaker 4: You mean, just in general, I want to know more about the definition of dephaline. Are they good embarrassed spirits? Are they something's just gonna happen in the end times?
Speaker 1: Well, what have you been hearing? What are what are the things that you've been hearing? I'm surprised that people are chatting away about the Nephie.
Speaker 4: But well, people say they are spiritual influences all around the world, not just here. They're extra terrestrial sightings from Russia or China all the way to the United States. It's not just in one location. And I know from living in four or five different countries that the different spiritual influences throughout the world. It's not the same spiritually everywhere you go. So I just wanted to educate myself and know more about how these spiritual influences pave our way in the future, because there's definitely something different. Even in the last fifteen years since I moved from Europe. Something is different in the world, and I don't know if it's good or bad, but it's going towards a depression state to me.
Speaker 1: So you think that there's things that are pointing towards the world kind of spiraling out of control, and that points something to something spiritual.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, I know in the scripture it says a thousand years to us, it's like one day to the Lord. So I believe that we lose touch and concept of who our creator is and kind of give our own influences to our own abilities instead of God. We kind of push God to the side and think upon our power, money, military, nuclear, and we kind of pushed God to decide and forget about them. I believe in past civilizations that's what's happened, and I know that's around the world in different places. How I grew up in the United States, but I mean even thirty years ago, it used to be mom and pops. It used to be more family, and all of this is kind of dissipated.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but there's cycles of change all the time, run all the time. There's cycles of change there. You can read writings from a thousand years ago that if not for the you know, type of language differences, and you would say, oh, that's talking about today. Everyone always thinks that things are getting worse when they're living. It's just the way it is. People say, oh, you know, kids today are worse than they ever were, or music today is the worst that everyone. That's just because of change. There's a change that people go through as they get older that they dislike the things that are newer. It's just the way people are. Technology changes and people think it's a good thing. Culture changes and people think it's a bad thing. Culture is not a constant, it's not static. It continues to grow and to change and adapt to new things around it. Culture is basically based on the things that you have at hand, the food that you have at hand, the music you have at hand, all these things and those do change throughout the years. As far as the nephlum, the nephlum really, i'm not sure if that's a specific to this particular conversation, but they pop up for those that want to get a little read on that in Genesis sixty four and numbers thirteen thirty three is where you're going to find them. And there is debate as to what the nephilum is, and the root word pretty much comes from the term to fall or to destroy and in and so a lot of people think that it has to do with fallen angels and the like, not necessarily clear in the scripture at hand. Kf I AM six forty on demand