Speaker 1: Five o five.
Speaker 2: I think if I k r C the talk station, Happy Tuesday. Some say, well, yeah, well the dude may, but I don't. Quite often I don't. Anyway, Happy Tuesday, folks, Brian time. I'm right here, glad to be in front of the mic and glad to be talking to Orlando Sons are coming up at seven o five. One of my favorite candidates, so much better than Greg and Wentzman who obviously violated the Stock actings kind of admitted it, but he promised you wouldn't do it again. Alando Sons that didn't have those problems. He's also articulate, intelligent, family man. I'll kick his coverage when it comes to his wife. I love choking with him about that. His life is so pretty anyway. Orlando is a phenomenal man, phenomenal candidate. Proudly served as country he was a prosecutor CPA. I mean, his background is tremendous, and his ideas and his opinions and his well, I think path for the future is superior than what Greg Lansman is demonstrated during his political career, and of course that was full on full display during the Channel five or debate between the two Orlando at seven five. Here in the morning show, follow by Empower You America, Colonel John Mills going to be doing a seminar on dismantling the deep state? Can that even happen in my lifetime? The community of federal employees who remain in place through successive presidential administrations every four years, and yet next day they develop their own policy agendas, and when the policy agenda conflicts with the current administration, the deep state actors work nefariously to keep their own agenda on track and quite often seek to well impeach President of the United States of America based upon fake information like the Steele dossier. Oh yeah, that's right. Anyhow, that's gonna be a good seminar, John Mills towards a program at seven thirty give us a little bit of insight into the full seminar, and if you want to go ahead and mark that down on your calendar, it's tonight seven pm. Empower Youamerica dot org. Easy to log in from home and watch from the comfort of your own home, where my comparison, you know, the beer is cheaper and the bathrooms are yours, and you get to stay in your own environment. Drawing a parallel to our conversation the other day about the Bengals stadium, the fan experience, and spending one point two billion dollars in stadium upgrades to enhance the fan experience. It's my point was the most enhanced fan experience comes with well, watching the television at home, where you can see multiple instant replays. The view is better, the beer is cheaper, the food is better and cheaper in the bathrooms are yours? Anyway? Sorry, I had to take a little dig in that one. That just really irks me inside scoop. But his Tuesday would do that every Tuesday at eight oh five. Today, DC Bureau News chief Matt Boyle returns. Matt regularly appears in the segment Latest from the Campaign Trail, which I get in the impression that Harris campaign's getting a bit of desperation mode. First it was Barack Obama insulting black men, thinking that the only reason they might not vote for Kamala Harris is because she's a woman that did not resonate well and it continues to not resonate well. We'll talk more about that later. Then they rolled out Bill Clinton the other day. He didn't exactly do the Harris campaign a real service anyway, talking about the border that also will get to as well. But latest on the campaign trail, the polling numbers are really moving in favor of Trump. Kamala Harris does not resonate very well with the American voter anyhow, deep dived Daniel Davis. We do it every Tuesday at eight thirty, and today, of course, we talked about the two wars, well at least two of the multiple wars going on in the world. The of course situation in Israel and Ukraine and Russia where Russia seems to be making more and more advances into Ukraine. Ukraine desperately screaming for more arms and weapons which they say are trickling in as opposed to the wave of arms that they are demanding. Then you have to balance it, and it needs an interest of say hurricane survivors here with the finite amount of resource and dollars we have in federal government, which finite amount never seems to resonate with our elected officials since they keep digging us further and further into the deficit hole. Ask the expert, my friend from cover. Since John Rohman is going to explain to you at eight to fifty how you can get better medical insurance coverage for less money. I love speaking for that guy. There are so many happy listeners. He keeps getting back to me. Oh my god, the phone's ringing off the hook. Thanks to your advertising, I'm getting wats and lots of business, and that business me it works for you that I am. It's it's amazing. I have just been overwhelmed with that man's intellect and his knowledge of medical insurance generally, in the different ways that you can get insurance that go beyond your employer. Single or three choices here, three choices, one insurance company. There are like thousands and thousands of different policies out there that you can actually get medical insurance for less money and better coverage. Your employer doesn't know anything about that. I talked to John and the team. He's brilliant anyway. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talko with Tom five fifty on AT and T phones. I always remember, never forget fifty five cares dot com at an hour in studio with Adam Kohler Kaylor, who is running for Hamilton County commissioner. Really a smart guy. We talked more than just about the commission race, talked about uh, you know, some other races and politics and ideas generally speaking, but rather interesting. And the Smith smither vent every Monday at Christopher Smitheman and congratulations again. Found out yesterday he is now Grandpa Smitheman with Christopher Smitheman the third the bouncing baby boy healthy? Is the baby and mom? Or are the baby and mom? So just wonderful, wonderful news to start off on a Monday with Christopher. Anyway, what have we got going on? Let's take a look at a pole again. I'm thinking about Kamala Harris kind of dropping off the map, and I'm not gonna get I can't get optimistic. Does anybody else feel like that? Like you see the polls, you see the erosion of Harris. You hear Harris speaking, and you wonder how in God's name it's even possible that she has she's almost even with Trump. Maybe that she's because she's not Trump. I'm convinced that the vast majority of Harris supporters would only vote for her because she's not Trump. And the words that come out of her mouth are just baffling. Oh, she's also a plagiar by the way, add that one to the growing list of Democrat plagiarists out there. Not that they have a monopoly on plagiarism, but a new report came out talking about well her being a flagerist. Anyway, you Harvard CAP's Harris poll no connection, showing former President Trump now has a narrow lead over Harris among early voters in battleground states. Hey, poles are open vote early. It's not just for Democrats anymore. Maybe this is bearing that out. Courting the survey, forty eight percent of early voters and critical swing states are backing Trump, forty seven going with Harris, five percent picked the third choice that they have or haven't voted yet. Mark Penney, polled co director, talking about Trump, said swing state strategy is paying off, pointed out Trump holds a two point lead overall in the swing states, with forty eight percent of the support to Harris's forty six.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: Although Trump ahead in battlegrounds, the poll apparently found Harris performing well nationally nationally among early voters, leading Trump by eight points. But then again, the national vote includes all of those solid blue states California and New York and all the other ones we all know too well. So national polls need to be kind of discounted a little bit because it's going to come down to the swing states because we'd still have the electoral College. Or to the survey, forty five percent of voters planned to vote early. Fifty percent say they're going to wait to all election day. You don't have to do that, I know. It bucks tradition the world being an imperfect place. You don't know if you're even going to be alive on election day. And I hate to say that out loud, but it is one of the possibilities that exists in the world. You know, Automobile accidents, accidents do happen, hurricanes hit, bad weather comes up, electricity goes out, terrorist acts, I don't know, But why not just go ahead and cast your vote if you already know who you want to vote for. The ballot is not going to change between now and election day. Nationally, an aggregate of polling compiled by the Hill Slash Decision Desk HQ shows Harris with a slim lead over Trump fifty to forty seven. But again, that's a national poll so if you look at some of the other ones, a lot of the other ones, it really has got the Harris campaign getting a little bit wigged out. And so they're offering more stuff and things. Yeah, on the heels of Barack Obama's embarrassing comments and belittling of black men, Harris unveiled proposals for black men ahead of the Erie Pennsylvania rally. She's going to here you go? Can she buy your vote? My blackmail friends? Opportunity agenda for black men includes one million forgivable business loans up to twenty thousand dollars for black entrepreneurs, more apprenticeships, and research into sickle cell and other diseases disproportionately affecting black men. Hm the loans, they say, we'll be in partnership with a small business administration. And I love this. Community leaders and banks with a proven commitment to their communities. How do you prove that.
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 2: And I thought this was weird. Also calling for black mental participation in the national cannabis industry. You know, it's interesting because it was reported that a lot of black communities do not want cannabis dispensaries in their neighborhood because they don't want their kids to get stoned all the time. Hey, parents being parents, moms being moms. No, I don't want that stuff around my kid. But it's odd that the Democrats think it's a great idea for everyone to get involved in this industry, even though more information's coming out that we may not be the wonderful medicinal you know, panacea that they've characterized it at young people getting high all the time. It ruins their brains. But anyway, cannabis industry. She wants to get you black men in the cannabis industry, after previously voicing support for federal cannabis legalization as well as regulating cryptocurrency to protect black men and others who use the digital tender. No details on that one, but that's what I thought sounded particularly bizarre. How is cryptocurrency harmful or beneficial to one race and not the other. If you have the answer that question, feel free to call. That's why the phone lines are there. Five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk nine five fifty on AT and T phone stick around me right back here you go. You're nine first one with a forecast is gonna be chilly today, high on fifty four, spotty light rain and some clouds of night clouds move out. We get frost developing, and we've seen that word in the war forecast. For some mind it's thirty five degrees for the overnight low fifty five and sunny skies tomorrow overnight clear again, frost thirty five on on Thursday, sunny day at Pattie Frost fort four nine am and a clear night with Patchie Frost after five am sixty three. The high during the day right now, it's forty eight degrees here at fifty five care receiving talk station five point twenty.
Speaker 3: You happy Tuesday.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm one of those folks who's been asking out loud now for years about why the Green agenda folks won't let us have nuclear power. I'm thoroughly convinced it's got nothing to do with safety. Look, they're opening three Mile Island. Why would they do that? It has nothing to do with safety. And of course, in this world where we have modern technology, look what Elon Musk was able to achieve just the other day. Yeah, this isn't the nineteen seventies. Three Mile Island is not stay the art nuclear power, is it. No, They've gotten newer, safer, smaller, higher producer hired producers of electricity and electricity produced with no carbon output, answering seemingly the needs and demands of all the green crazy folks out in the world to think we're all exhaling ourselves into oblivion. Why not get the power from nuclear energy. You won't have to worry about smoke stacks or carbon scrubbers or CO two capture systems. Oil boy, what a great world will be. But no, no, no, say the Greens. For whatever reason I do not know, They point to three Mile Island or Fukushima, or you know, things that have happened under like Soviet era chernobyl nuclear plants. But when our big money friends want it, the power players at Amazon and Microsoft and Google, they need to power AI, and they need power AI and it takes a ton of electricity so much that they would tax the grid to the point where they wouldn't even be able to run their operation. Now, since Amazon and Microsoft we're talking about using nuclear power, and with no argument to the contrary, Google is doing the same thing. It's all about how those data centers will be powered and in the future, a growing number of data centers will be powered by small modular nuclear reactors. Yesterday, Google announced plans to buy power from KRO's Powers Small modular Reactors SMRs, part of a growing industry shift toward nuclear energy to meet their demands. Hmmm. Senior Director of Energy and Climate at Google, Michael Taro said, we believe that nuclear energy has a critical role to play in supporting our clean growth and helping to deliver on the progress of AI. He went on, the grid needs these kind of clean here's the word reliable sources of energy that can support the build out of these technologies, because it's so important for AI data centers to have unlimited reliable technology. But not you, no, no, no, you will be subject to rolling blackouts because we insist that we build windmill farms that span the entire state of places like Indiana ordertive order, just giant windmills and solar panels that well have the effect of well supporting the Chinese Communist Party and killing all kinds of birds, for example, and bats and producing electricity inefficiently. Hence, that word reliable comes out of the mouth of the energy and climate guru at Google. Michaelterell, We feel like nuclear can play an important role in helping to meet our demand that beat Google's and helping meet our demand cleanly. And here's the important part, folks, in a way that's more around the clock.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: I think he's saying that windmills and solar panels can't, you know, manage the burden. Daryl said, it's an incredibly promising bet and one that you know, if we can get these projects to scale and then scale globally, will deliver enormous benefits to communities and power grids around the world. Sharing the love, it sounds like Google's ready to do with its modular nuclear plants. Sam Alt went back, Oaklow, that's the name of the company, Oaklow.
Speaker 1: They put in.
Speaker 2: They said they're gonna be putting in the first small SMR reactor by online by twenty twenty seven. That's three years ahead of the Kiros project that Google is talking about. All I know is they're moving forward with these projects. Hmmm. US is actually at the beginning of this month that US closed on a one point five billion dollar one to resurrect Hohle, tex Palisades nuclear plant. That report that was at that time, said the Biden administration aims to triple US nuclear power capacity as demand rises and climate concerns grow. I don't know the climate concerns are actually growing. Maybe they are, but at least this is an answer that provides vast quantities of power on a small footprint without having to support the Chinese Communist Party. Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro has been urging for Three Mile Island to reopen as quickly as possible, that after Microsoft's agreement to purchase power from Three Mile Island once it's back open again, and the governor is urging regulators to prioritize the rector's of the reactor's connection to the electrical grid. So get rid of those damn regulations that are standing in the way. We won't have NIMBI lawsuits. We want to ease the path to get the power out. Finally, see what it took. Though. It wasn't you and me screaming about wanting reliable power. It was no, no, no, It was Google and Microsoft and Amazon. You don't think the money that they have and their influence over are elected officials has anything to do with that?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 2: Twenty six at five kr CD talk station. Got local stories coming up. Prefer hearing from me. If you want to call, feel free to do that regardless, We'll move ahead in a few moments. Years fifty four today over night down to thirty five. They say frost will develop clouds to move out mostly sunny skies tomorrow with the high fifty five. More frost over Wednesday night down to thirty five. Thirst skys had a sunny day on Thursday. They'll have that frost in the morning before nine and maybe some after five a m. Overnight with the high during the day sixty three. Right now it's forty eight or easier if it's the five kr CD talk station five thirty on a Tuesday, and a happy one too. I do you have some local stories to dive on into by first? As is my preference, going to go to the phones five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three to Mississippi James, How was your trip down to Mississippi and did you settle in Okay?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I have a gohone oh.
Speaker 2: I thought you were leaving when we talked to listener lunch. I thought you were getting ready to head down downstate.
Speaker 5: No, I don't leave until know them.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well okay, good to hear from you regardless, So it's on your mind, my friend.
Speaker 5: I may be able to make this one lunch and you got in and have you chose a place?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's the day after the election, which should be interesting. We're gonna be at Ron's Roost on the West Side. I think you've been there before, James, Oh you haven't. Well, let me tell you. It is a West Side institution. You know, every every neighborhood's got one of those restaurants that's been around forever that everyone knows about. That will be Ron's Roost over on the West Side. Kind of like Price litt chilly in the sense that you know, it seems like it's been there forever. But great place. They treat us nice. The food's really good. If you like fried chicken, and I do, they make great fried chicken. But it's a really good spot. So if you can make it, I'll look forward to seeing you because we're gonna have a lot to talk about post election day.
Speaker 5: Hey, but with Georgia about a hand count, you know, we may not know for.
Speaker 3: A couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: No, I know, isn't that crazy. Hell, there was a time when we would know who won the election the night we went to bed, you know, the election returns.
Speaker 1: We're in.
Speaker 2: Now it's like, well, well know next month or something like that. It's frustrating, but yeah, we'll take it as it goes.
Speaker 5: Okay, Now, what I call about to day is a three squeaky voice Democrat. And there's Joe Biden, Obama and Clinton, and all three of them came out sounded like weak, squeaky voice Democrat that I don't think they moved the bar one inch or one eye oldeer as they say for Kamala Harris, and it just you know, it didn't look good. Just listen at him, because none of them really had no connection.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: They say that the guys that Obama trying to talk.
Speaker 3: To, Hey, what do they say?
Speaker 5: They was preteen? A lot of them was preteen when.
Speaker 3: He was president.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 5: They don't know him, no connection. And then on the flip side, advance, Oh man, he's a silver tongue devil.
Speaker 3: If you ask me, you know he is.
Speaker 5: He's an opportunitiest. I won't say a devil, I say an opportunitist. Although a devil take advantage of the every opportunity he can to infiltrate your mind.
Speaker 3: And that's just the way I see it.
Speaker 2: Well, when you say infiltrate your mind, are you I mean are you capable of having your mind infiltrated? I guess that seems to me like you know Barack Obama saying, well, you're a black man, the only reason you don't wote for Kamala Harris is because she's a woman. That's ridiculous. Each man, black or white, or any other color for that matter, can make up their run min on whether they're happy with the current state of affairs. Maybe they don't like transgenders playing in female sports, maybe they don't like the economy. Maybe there's something else out there other than Kamala Harris being a woman, which is either leaning to toward Trump or not. But can JD events actually get into your mind and make you think something other than reality? Are you not capable of making your own mind up on whether he's making a good point or not. I know you're smarter than that.
Speaker 5: Well, there's so many sheeps out there, and they'll just will follow you anything they think it is strong.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the Obama argument. That's the Obama argument. And I don't believe that black men really took kindly to the statements he made the other day. There's been so many black commentators from across the spectrum, maybe not just right wing black men, but other black man's. Wait a second, I'm capable of making it my own mind. It doesn't matter a whit whether Kamala Harris is a woman or not. It's where does she stand on the issues. Maybe we don't even know yet, but we do have a record, and we know that most people feel like they at least were better under the Trump administration than the current administration financially, economically, you know, from in terms of foreign affairs, et cetera. I mean it's a multitude of reasons.
Speaker 5: Well that's true too. Yeah, Like I say, people will follow something that they consider to be strong or it's scared them. So that fine combination is there, what people have been trained to follow, you know, until they.
Speaker 3: Rise above it. That's where it is.
Speaker 5: Politics, religion, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all those well, and you know, politics is a lot like religion Mississippi, James, because some people, you know, they are born into a family, the Republican or Democrat, and it's almost like a blasphemy to vote against what you've been brought up in. Even if you look at the policies, the positions, the issues and everything, and you determine that that party you've been voting for your whole life is not representing your interest. It's like you got you got to turn your back on your faith in God and move over to the other side. That's a big jump, but people are capable of doing it. It happens all the time. And when one side represents a better choice than the other, that's kind of the position you might find yourself in. But I give more people credit Mississippi James than perhaps you do in terms of analyzing issues and looking at not just what some politician is saying, or some bill of goods or trying to sell you, but what the real issues are that face our country and what the positions are when you finally boil it down, whether it's the party position or platform, or the individual candidate saying something, I will do this. Some people are afraid about the open borders. I happen to be one of those. I think it's a terrible situation. It's obviously calling cousin chaos in a lot of communities, including many communities where those black men might live. Maybe that's one of the reasons they like Trump, because Trump has promised to be much stronger on the border than the Harrison campaign would be. See the current administration and the number of illegal immigrants coming in over the past four years and compared to the numbers that came over during Trump. Was Trump's administration like one hundred percent solid on border security. No, but at least it tried, And that may be a defining issue in the election. And I think my listeners are smart enough to know which side of the ledger is what they proceed to be better. They may think Harris is better than they think Trump is better. But I do believe it's not based upon some manipulative SoundBite or some you know, personality thing. I think it comes down to the issues, at least i'd like to hope. Maybe I'm just being overly optimistic. Great hearing from you, James five point thirty seven. Pete, hang on, I take your call right out of the gate when I get back, and that'll just be in a few moments after these words. Cloudy day to Day's spoty, light rain high on fifty four. Overnight frost develops thirty five for the low clouds will move out Sunny tomorrow fifty five overnight clear frost again thirty five, and sunny day Thursday going up to sixty three degrees. See here I can't find time.
Speaker 6: Go ahead forty on the UCL Tramphic Center, Mammograms Saved Lives called five one three, five eight four pink to schedule. You're annual, Mammo Graham of U Sea House Expert Team. That's five one three five eight four pink clean slate on the highways early on this Tuesday morning. You do have some wet roads to deal with in spots this morning, but I'm not seeing any trouble because of it as of yet. Westbound two seventy five under ten minutes built for Montgomery. Chuck ingramon fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Five forty one fifty five KRC DE Talk Station. I have a Tuesday five one three seven fifty five hundred eight hundred E two to three talk over the phones. I promise P to B first. He is first. Pete, welcome to the show. Thanks for holding over to break my friend.
Speaker 7: Thanks Brian head back to the energy topic. Yeah, whenever that comes up, very little emphasis is ever put on a geothermal And I'm just reenterating this MIT is on the cusp of developing a process. They use a gyrotron which Jesus microwaves to melt rock and if they get drilled into the super hot rock, it will generate three steam for twenty million years. Yeah, and I just don't get why it's It's hardly ever even brought into the equation.
Speaker 2: It, Pete. My only guess is I'm with you all day long. I have a geothermal system for my house. Is my HVAC system is geothermal. It works great. You know, it's a heat exchanger. The Earth's temperature is a constant, what fifty five degrees once you get below a certain level, and that allows you to exchange the heat one way or another to heat and air condition your home, bringing that temperature up to a much higher point than it would be if you started from scratch, Like on a ninety degree day, at least you're starting to fifty five and on a subsero day at least you're starting to fifty five degrees. So makes perfect sense. Your point is even drilled deeper you have instant steam generation makes a great sense, but it's the it's probably that the technology itself is not yet ready for prime time. They haven't developed an efficient way of doing it. You're talking about some laser blasting rock. Maybe that's the future and we'll all be able to tap into the Earth's abundant, unlimited energy for that purpose. I agree. It sounds perfect, a perfect solution. I just believe, at least as my my initial response, since it does seem to answer all the challenges we face. That it's just not ready for prime time. Nuclear has been around.
Speaker 7: First time, but they're getting close.
Speaker 3: But if they put if they put.
Speaker 7: Them money, some of the money there's throwing away on carbon capturing all.
Speaker 2: These Oh that's a different story.
Speaker 3: It would help.
Speaker 2: That's a different story. Yeah, we should quit throwing money away at carbon capture because you know, I want the plants to have some food, you know what I'm saying. I don't believe carbon dioxide is a problem, Honestly, I really don't. But it's not.
Speaker 7: It's like four one one percent of the atmosphere. It's like nothing.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, but that's a different discussion. We're having this discussion because there's a lot of people that have been duped into believing somehow plant food is killing the planet. I can't ever reconcile that position. Honestly appreciate the call PETE. I do not deny that that is a certainly a wonderful option for the future. It may just be that it's too expensive to well create and generate power that way, as opposed to building one of these module and nuclear plants, which is pretty small and generates gazillions of watts of power enough so that they can power entire artificial intelligence operations and also have a little leftover for you and me. Real quick, one story here for the stack of stupid. Thirty nine year old British woman killed when a malfunctioning Ottoman bed fell on her neck and asphyxiated her. Ellen Davy lived in northeastern England ran a beauty slon. Died in June as she was leaning over the storage area of an Ottoman style gas lift bed. That's what it's this, I miss out of the beds of a base that can be raised, usually a gas lift hydraulics to access the storage base underneath. Popular choice for households wanting to keep betting or see unseasonal clothes out of sight. The mattress platform on Davy's bed fell unexpectedly, trapping her neck against the upper service inside panel of the bed. Unable to free herself, she died of positional asphyxia. M one of the two gas lift pistons was defective. Well, you can't blame her. I can't believe this is even in the stack of stew. But that sounds like a product liability defect. And I imagine the lawsuit will be filed, and yes, damages will be paid. But you can't unring that death bell, now, can you? Five forty five fifty five care se de talk station stick around? Plenty more coming up after I mentioned the chimneycare fireplaces stove, go ahead and take care of your safety. You still have plenty of time to do it. Temperatures getting into the frosty level. You're gonna want to enjoy the comfort of that beautiful roaring fire, whether it's in a free standing stove and fireplace insert. You could have a gas fireplace like I do. I love it, and I got my gas insert and everything that went with it from the Chimneycare Fireplace and stove. Why because I called them to care about my safety. That's when the inspection revealed that the fireplace, the gas fireplace insert I was using was a fire hazard. Yeah, that's not good news. Basically, Brian, don't use it. I okay. I heated the advice, then ordered myself up a gorgeous fireplace insert from the Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove. They did all the installation, redid the wining and everything. It's great. Talk about first world I got a remote control that operates my fireplace lights of different options, you know, flame adjustment, all of it, and the blower which gets the heat out of the box and into the room. One option for you, but you can go ahead and get an insert put in. Whether you can also get a selfeeding wood waste pellet stove insert or free standard. Get it done now, have your chimney inspected so you're safe and you can well enjoy the gorgeous beauty and warmth of that fireplace without any worries. Jimney kaerco dot com is where you find them online. They literally do everything tuckpointing, cap and damper replay literally everything five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five to one three two four eight ninety six hundred.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC deep in the back.
Speaker 2: Nine first one on the forecast cloudy day today only high A fifty four, spotty light, rain possible, thoughts to move out overnight frost is possible thirty five, the low sunny skies tomorrow high on fifty five, clear and frosty overnight thirty five and on Thursday, sunny with highest sixty three about uh forty eight degrees Right now typer traffic from.
Speaker 6: The UCL Tramfitic Center Mammograms Save Vibes called five one three five eight four pink to schedule your annual mammogram with UC Health expert team. That's five one three five eight four pink. Highways not bad to deal with early on this Tuesday, even with some wet roads and spots. No accidents to deal with southbound seven twenty five. That's doing fine through Sharonville. So was inbound seventy four from Montana to seventy five. Chuck ingramon fifty five KARC leave talk station.
Speaker 2: Fifty five car c DE talk station, Happy Tuesday inside scoop of bright bart News Deep dive with dani or Davis in the eight o'clock hour, we'll hear from Colonel John Mills at seven point thirty doing an empower you class about dismantling the Deep State. That at seven pm tonight and Orlando's Sonza seven oh five Love that guy. Lonnie Joe Ward, forty seven years old, Junior forty seven arrested and charged with ludelessivious behavior with a victim under the age of sixteen after allegedly touching a girl inappropriately at a haunted house in Jonesville.
Speaker 4: Do what Happens?
Speaker 2: Alachua County Sheriff's respond to the haunted house with a victim reportedly said she was one of the scare actors in a haunted house. Ward the last person to go through the haunted house. She said she was sitting in a chair. The second juvenile was behind her when Ward entered the area, walked over to her, bent down, touched her inappropriately over her clothes, then grabbed her arm, held onto it for about thirty seconds, and stared at her in what she described was a bizarre manner, and then let go and left the area, witnessed by the juvenile standing behind her. That guy said, Ward looked at him and tried to play it off, looking surprised. He's been arrested. Creepy people doing creepy things. Uh, let us see here, dude. Child was killed in a freak accident at a Haunted hay Ride attraction. We've got a Halloween theme going on here, haven't. Over the weekend, corn To Tennessee authorities Hamilton County Sheriff's Office not OURS announced the incident of press release. Deputies called to the Haunted Hilltop attraction located in Harrison, Tennessee, about quarter to eleven and the night on Friday, they got their officials learned that a boy had been run over by a tractor while playing a prank on hay riders. Quote Upon arrival, HCSO deputy spoke with a chaperone for a group of juveniles that have been playing near a hay ride tractor route and we're behind some of the butt bushes trying to scare some hay riders at the Haunted Hilltop event. Deputies told one of the juveniles that attempted to jump on the trailer and had possibly slipped and fallen underneath the wheels. He was found unresponsed. Corners Medical Examiner's Office said the boy was twelve years old, and they extended their thoughts and sympathy to the family for the deceased juvenile. Hilltop for its part, Haunted Hilltop announce that it will be closed the following day and asked for prayers for the community. Sorry, accidents I suppose happened. Let's get her to see what Bill Scott for part company in this hour. Bill, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 9: Hey Brian, how are you doing this morning?
Speaker 2: I am doing fine under the circumstances. Thanks for asking. Hope you can say the same. Oh, yes, I'm doing fine.
Speaker 9: But my point I was going to get Trump going to win because all you hear on the poort there it's it's if that's all lie, it's fake.
Speaker 10: He nailed it.
Speaker 9: It's all fake because and number two, what I'm saying is when they this round up starts coming now round us? Yeah, round book needs illegals out there.
Speaker 3: We don't.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't listen. I didn't have context for who you were talking about rounding up. So you're talking about deporting illegal immigrants.
Speaker 9: Yes, going to make it more clear, but I mean, I'm telling you they're going to do like they did in Israel.
Speaker 2: They're gonna they're going to pull one of.
Speaker 9: Those October sevens here. They're going to try to take as many people as they can before they get out of here, or take themselves. And number two Americans, listen to me out there, everyone, mother, your father.
Speaker 2: You get a gun.
Speaker 9: You carry it like you do your cell phone, because you never know, and it can have and it's going to It ain't a matter, it's if, it's a matter when, and it's coming, it's coming. You got thirty sixteen thousand Chinese here.
Speaker 5: Men actually come on.
Speaker 2: The number the numbers more than that, Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 9: And number two the illegals here, I mean, my god, I mean, I live down here in Melbourne, Kentucky. And man, well where are they staying at?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 9: And number three, the best one I got to tell you is, man, they're going for a gain pig Now, MONKEYV is gone.
Speaker 2: Mind your guinea pigs.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 2: I don't even a problem with the recommendation of a firearm. That again on my firearms owner, and I do believe in carrying concealed for a variety of reasons. It doesn't have any to do necessarily with any particular given criminal threat. It's just that criminal threats exist in the world. The world's an imperfect place, and it just so happens. I was glad that I had my concealed carry when that guy tried to kill me on the expressway. Nice to be able to defend yourself against a guy who looked like, in my estimation, was about six two to six four and weighed north of two hundred and fifty pounds two hundred and seventy five maybe big guy. Could I have handled him at my small five to ten frame at one hundred and ninety pounds. Probably not. Could I have handled him because I had a firearm. Absolutely, it's a great equalizer. It's one of the reasons why I recommend owning one. So whether or not something's going to hit the fan between now an election day after election day, you know what, it could hit the fan today, Be prepared, boy scout motto five sixty five k r SE detalk station. More talk about in the six o'clock hour. I love hearing from you, and we'll dive onto some other topics after the news. I hope you can stick around the latest on the election minutes away. At the top of the hour, you got a vote.
Speaker 8: The future of our country depends on it.
Speaker 2: Fifty five krs the talk station the Free iHeartRadio at six o six Here at fifty five per CD talk station Bryan Thomas swishing everyone a very happy Tuesday and inviting you to stick around. One of my favorite candidates in this race coming up, Orlando Sons in one hour of coorse. He's because zillion times better than Greg Land's been demonstrated that during the debate, and of course his platform is awesome and his background is terrific, and I know he's gonna do a great job. So Orlando sonsa dot com you'll learn more about him, and you'll learn more coming up in a one hour Empower You seminar tonight seven pm with Colonel John Mills dismantling the Deep State. We'll get a little bit of introduction to what the seminar is going to dive on into tonight at seven and log in empower You America dot Org just makes you are SVP ahead of time to let you know you're gonna be watching from your own home. I think I don't know if it's a live one or not. I'm just gonna have to look at the paperwork on that, but at least I know in all cases the Empower Youth seminars are available for streaming, So empower you America dot org inside Scoop at Brightbart News. It is Tuesday, so at eight oh five will hear from DC Bureau News chief Mad Boyle returns to talk about the latest from the campaign trail, and then the Deep Dive with Daniel Davis. We hear from retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis every Tuesday at eight thirty, we'll get the latest on the couple of wars of course, Israel and Ukraine Russia, and doesn't look like Ukraine's faring very well at least as most recent reports excuse me, Russia making some inroads and taking over more Ukrainian territory. And then final, my friend John Roman from cover since he's gonna give you some great information at age fifty five, one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk found five fifty on at and T phone. Although he's not he is a slightly critical Donald Trump. I have to give huge props at Gerard Baker from The Wall Street Journal Barack Obama and the Democrats politics of contempt because this is something that has incensed me and bothered me from well forever. It's one of the reasons I'm on what I call self described little well libertarian. You know, I trust you with your decision making, I trust you with your zipper, I trust you with your wal and I don't like being lectured to by elitist politicians. That's fundamentally what's going on here In b and Gerard Baker's assessment, Beginning with Barack Obama's lecture to black men, he just calls it the latest example of a peculiar strategy, which is talking down to you. So do you consider a vote for Donald Trump because you're bad or because you're stupid? That's the question Democratic Party wants to put to wavering voters in the final few weeks of the campaign, the closing argument they think will convince people to choose Kamala Harris instead. Are you an immoral, bigoted person, one of those notoriously misogynistic black men who can't stand up any women, or a white racist to hate foreigners? Or are you a dupe easily misled by information, going back to some of the Mississippi James observations, and this really kind of hits home on that maybe you're both whatever. You may not be good or wise enough to understand, but you must listen to us, your moral and intellectual superiors, and do as you're told. You'll thank us later. We've long been familiar with this high attitude altitude view from progressives about people who don't see things their way. They think only ignorance or turpitude could ever explain why others disagree with them. A superiority complex rooted in an epistemic closure to the possibility that there could be mentally sound or morally defensible arguments that challenge their verities. It was evident in Killary Clinton's Basket of Deplorables characterization of Trump voters back in twenty sixteen, Barack Obama's bitter Clingers dismissal in two thousand and eight of Americans with traditional values. What's different this time is the openness with which the contempt is expressed. On both of those earlier occasions, the Clinton Obama WANs from earlier on the illuminating insight into what our Democrat leaders really think of most of the country was unintended. Both instances occurred when the candidates were caught on tape bemoaning privately in events for donors how dreadful so many of their countrymen were. But it is a sign of the desperation that the Harris campaign must be starting to feel that the contempt and the moral and intellectual pedagogy that demands are now very much on open public display. Last week, Obama was back in the fray, delivering a stern lecture to Black men who haven't had their innate bigotry corrected by an Ivy League education, deploying the ark out of the black street. He must have picked up at Columbia or Harvard. That's hilarious, he told the Brothers at a meeting in Pittsburgh. Quote part of it makes me think that, well, you aren't feeling the idea of having a woman as president, and you're coming up with other alternatives and for reasons for that. And he went on to explain the reason why as many as twenty percent of black men were considering Trump according to the opinion polls, must be, as Obama put it, that the Republican shows himself to be a real man by putting women down. Got that black men could support mister Trump only because they like putting women down. Can you imagine what mister Obama would call a conservative and made such an individual individual and viduous rather generalization. To be fair to the brothers, it's not only black men whom the Democrats see is morally disordered in their views on women. It's most men. One of the more peculiar commercials of the campaign appeared last week, and this is crazy. I know you've probably seen it by now. The lecture for the rest of us on what being a Real Man is, produced by a group that styles itself as Creatives for Harris, features a bunch of actors. Actors underscore playing men, between bench pressing, perching on tailgates, and doing other manly things, take time out to explain to the Neanderthals among us that they are all man enough to support women. The implication if you don't vote for miss Harris, you aren't man enough. However, you like your steak or talk to your horse. Then again, if you aren't a bigot and you're still voting for mister Trump, then you're probably just an idiot an easy mark for misinformation. Missus Clinton worn last month of an October surprise, some patently false story about miss Harris that voters would fall for. To protect us further from such contamination, she thinks, depending on the source, Americans spreading falsehood should be in her words, civilly or even in some cases, criminally charged. In this view, we are all mere children in the dangerous world of digital media. Who's ten their minds can be shielded from terrors by government censorship. Do Democrats really believe that those are in those who are inclined to support Trump in this contest are morally depraved or cognitively incapable. Is it impossible, for example, that black men may think mister Trump would do a better job for the economy than another Democratic administration, Or that the Democrats denial that sex is a biological reality is a serious threat to both the nation's values and science, Or that Hispanics might want a candidate who is a record and promise of imposing a tough immigration policy that will keep the country safer than the mess Biden Harris administration is created for the last four years. The Democrats' self ordained mission to make better humans of us all is not only tiresomely elitists. It's also of dubious political value. If you have such a low opinion of voters, they named up having a low opinion of you. Gerard Baker wonderful points left at his criticism of Trump because he's not a big fan, calls him repugnant. I get that, I understand his points, But the broader point on this is exactly how I have felt needed a wonderful job summing it up. When you hear these people talk to you and tell you what you need to believe. A white Joe Biden telling you a black man that if you don't vote for Democrats then you're not black. How unbelievably and horrific and horrifically insulting is that? I maanam, I take a fence on you half of black people out there when they tell you that you're too stupid to get a photo ID Who makes these arguments and who buys into him? See the latter part is for me the biggest question mark who actually buys into that? Going back to Mississippi James point, this is kind of the debate that we had. You know, people listen and they just think, oh, you know, they buy a lockstock and barrels whatever some talking head politician has to say to them. And I say, no, I believe you're smarter than that, and I believe that you see through that. And you know, I can understand nodding in approval when your party candidate is up there making arguments that might benefit your party, even if they are bloody insulting to you, that you might go ahead and not an approval knowing that well, someone's going to buy into it, an ergo, it's going to help my party win an election. Now that's not me. I will not abide and I wouldn't allow that if one of my you know, preferred party candidates was doing the same thing. Critical thinking, logic, reason, Tell me what your policy positions are. Tell me what it's going to do for me, for the country. What are we going to do to write the ship that's of the things that we perceived be wrong. Let's get down to that. They'll tell me I'm too stupid to get a photo ID, and don't tell me black men are not voting for Kamala Harrison simply because she's a woman. Maybe it does go to things like sports and men playing against women in sports. Maybe it does have to something to do with traditional family values. I know the Latino voters who are going more and more in favor of Trump are very religious people as a general, you know, broad brush sweeping, not to sort of stereotype, but look at the statistics and they're also big on family values. And I think also traditional norms like no, you're a guy, you're not going to play against women. That could be a defining issue for a voter that in the economy six seventeen fifty five K see de talk station five on three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eighty two three talk pound FI fifty on AT and T phones. And a positive word for my friends at Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning. They're great in seventy five years. They take great care of their customers and they will be great and on time. Customer service is fantastic. Licensed technicians working on your HVAC system regardless of what it is. A leader in twenty four hour days, seven day a week, i'mergency HVAC service. And if your unit goes belly up, and I know we're getting further and further or maybe away from air conditioning season. But the cool carrier comfort rebates still available if your unit's gone belly up, could take advantage of savings up to twenty one hundred dollars. Carrier invented air conditioning and they make a fantastic air conditioning unit. So replace your dead one with the unit from Zimmer the Carrier unit and enjoy out the twenty one hundred dollars savings. Easy to get in touch with them goes Zimmer dot COM's the website. You can schedule appointment right there. Learn more about the company as well and all the services they offer. That's go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Dale Donovan here from our free Comm'm time for the nine warning weather forecasts. Today, gonna be a high at fifty four, spotty light rain, cloudy skys. We have clear skies overnight the clouds move out, frost will develop. They suggest thirty five for the overnight low fifty five under sunny skies. Tomorrow have the opportunity for frost with an overnight low of thirty five and again clear skies, sunny on Thursday and a highest sixty three. Right now it's forty eight degrees. Time for traffic update from Chuck Ingram from.
Speaker 6: The UCL Tramphics Center mammograms say vibes called five one three five eight four pink. Dischedule your annual mammogram with UC health X fifteen. That's five one three five eight four pink. Highway traffic that's not fanned at all this morning. No accidents to deal with. Some wet roads in some spots, but right now inside the two seventy five loop from Seed, no major problems. There is a wreck above Monroe on Cincinnati Dayton at Oxford State shot ingram on fifty five KRZE.
Speaker 1: The talk station.
Speaker 2: Six two ere fifty five year CD talk station gook free to call five D eight hundred eighty two to three Talco pounds five to fifty on AT and T phunds. See what else is going on in the wide wide world of sports. Sports? Growing attention being paid to the the transgenders playing in sports issue we have and this is actually becoming an issue. There's editorial board of the journal again transgender sports is a twenty twenty four sleeper issue and they actually dive into Jared Brown's ad because some are suggesting that, well it's not it's a lie. They cite mister Brown's vote against the failed twenty twenty one amendment offered by Alabania Alabama Senator Tommy Tuberville, Jared Brown is too liberal for Ohio. I know you've seen that he voted to let transgender biological men participate in women's sports. Well, up in Cleveland, there's a place called wk YC. And they did a fact check on this, and they say, well, that's not true. It was only really only about money, they argue. They claim that Brown voted against including an amendment in the American Rescue Plan Act that would have stripped federal funding from Ohigh schools if the schools allowed transgender people to participate in women's sports. So, they say, so it's false to claim shared Brown wanted women to play in sports or men to play in women's sports.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Well, adding strings of federal funding a common way that Congress forces its policies down your throat. And of course, as they note, it's a little difficult to imagine any public school telling the federal government that they can well keep the money that otherwise would have flown into the schools. So, of course, voting against that was a vote to allow transgender what is it women to play? Whoever, men to play against women in sports, boiling it down to its biological chromosomal reality. And I'm allowed to do that because I believe in biological chromosomal reality. You know, it's science. But in terms of not listening to the powers to be and doing what you think is morally and ethically and scientifically appropriate, the Nevada women's volleyball team held a vote. Players voted to forfeit in ocus October twenty sixth match against San Jose State because they have a transgender player named Blair Fleming who apparently burns ninety mile an hour spikes into the heads of these smaller, more fragile, sorry women who are playing against him. Now, the Nevada Athletic Department for Fritz Paul said, no, we're going to play the game. We're going to play the game, but they didn't ask the players if the players wanted to play the game. So the players said, we took a vote and said no, we're not going to do it. In spite of what the NC TWOA rules are, despite of what the Mountain West Conference rules are. In the USA Volleyball Rules and Regulations, as well as the laws of the Constitution of the United States of America. We're not going to participate. It's not right, it's not fair. One senior, one of the captains on the team. We decided that we're going to stand in solidarity with other teams that have already forfeited that we would not participate in the game that advances sex based discrimination or injustice against female athletes. Well stated, and I like that sex based discrimination spin on it. So multiple teams have already been down this path, and there you go. You don't have to listen to your lords and masters. Just don't participate. Six twenty five, and you know what, more and more people are doing that. They're saying they will not abide. And I like that. I like Colin Electric too, because they've always done great work for me and my electric projects around my home over the years, and they're going to do great, great work for you. Andrew Cullen has assembled a really fantastic team of licensed electricians. They are very respectful of your home, they're very very efficient at what they do, and the price is always right, which is of course why he's enjoyed a plus with a better business vre. I think since the outset, it's been a Andrew's been around since nineteen ninety nine. With this company, Color Electric. They do all the wiring work for your media room, nob in tube upgrades, aluminum wiring upgrades, wire up your whole home generator. They did that for me, did a fantastic job. It works. I know that because they had to use it recently. Outlet installations, can lines. They've done a multitude of those projects around my house as well. The work is always great, and of course the customer service is superior. You need electric work done around the house, You're in the best hands. So get in touch with them either online at Cullenelectric Cincinnati dot com, calling a c U. L. E. N. Colin Electriccincinnati dot com, or give them a shout when you do tell them bro I said, Hi, five one three two two seven one one two. That's two two seven four one one two.
Speaker 11: Fifty five car the talk station waking up on the right side.
Speaker 2: This is the Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 11: I mean, we have a campaign now that is sending out surrogates to lie that and compare Trump to Hitler the end of democracy. You know he's going to sign a national abortion band, none of which is true. It is against IVF, not true. The person that has that has to start answering questions. Real questions are Kamala Harris about what you know her twelve million plus unvetted Harris Biden illegals. Why do you want to decriminalize it and offer free food, housing, healthcare, education your running mate, legal driver's licenses and a college education. People that you haven't vetted, and they've come from over one hundred and eighty countries, including our top geopolitical foes and countries with terroritize from.
Speaker 2: Coast to coast, from c to Shining Sea.
Speaker 8: It's a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 12: Hey, everyone, the twenty twenty four election is on our doorstep, and Kamala Harris and Tim Walls are knocking on your door. They're pushing for higher taxes and even taxes on unrealized gains. Could you imagine that paying taxes on something you never took profits on. What would that do to the economy? Will they come for your retirement savings? Will they come for your house? Who knows? But don't wait to find out. Learn how you could protect and diversify everything you've worked for with the top rated precious metals company gold Co. Gold Co has over six thousand and five star reviews, a bunch of awards, and has helped people just like you purchase over two and a half billion dollars in gold and silver. Call eight boy five eight point five gold to get your free twenty twenty four gold and silver kit plus up to a ten percent instant match on bonus silver for qualified accounts. Learn how precious metals like gold and silver could help you. Call eight by five eight one five gold. That's eight five five eight one five.
Speaker 8: Gold paid for by gold Co diffree iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Uh cloudy day to day, a little light rain, highl fifty four down to thirty five over ninety six and frost to show up. The skies will clear up. Get sunny sky's tomorrow with the high fifty five clear and frost overnight thirty five sunny day on Thursday sixty three for the high forty eight degrees. Right now, Let's get a traffic update.
Speaker 6: Chuck from the UCL Traffic Center Mammograms Saved Vibes. Called five one three five eight four pink to schedule your annual mammogram with u se Helse ex pirteen. That's five one three five eight four pink Highway traffic that's doing just fine, even with somewhat roads to deal with this morning. No major time delays into downtown as of yet. Wo crews are working with an accident and above New Richmond that's on chess Nut at twelve mile beingle into a poll. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRZE The Talks six.
Speaker 2: Point thirty fifty five kerr CEV talk station Tuesday, top of the hour after the news Orlandos Sons A great guy he is, and one hour from now we'll hear from Colonel John Mills. I'm dismantling the deep State. That's the subject of the Empower you summonar tonight at seven pm. Without further ado, Over to the phones, Candy, Welcome to the Morning Show. Thanks for calling in this morning.
Speaker 13: Hi, thanks for having me. I was actually happy about Obama the rating them the black people. Unfortunately it was only black men, because this will awaken them to the fact that they're being they've they're being treated like I don't know, slaves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're being talked down to and told what is in their best interest, which may not necessarily be in their best interest. He's taking them for a bunch of stooges the old does he I think really truly, in his heart of heart, Obama believes that black men don't want to vote for Kamala Harris merely because she's a woman. I mean, for him to be honest, you'd have to acknowledge the failure of the Biden Harris administration and where we are now compared to how we were after the four years Trump was president. He's never going to do that, so he goes on true colors.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, and I love it.
Speaker 13: I hope and I'm hoping, but more black men wake up and if they'd watch some Fox and they become more apparent, mor will wake up. And you know, voting is hard, but it's easy if you just vote for one party. That takes a lot of the weight off. So I hope they become more like me, who has trouble voting for. You know, I like to vote for I like to vote thoughtfully, and it's hard to do well.
Speaker 2: It depends on how much time you're willing to put in it. And I know a lot of people don't have enough hours in the day to follow politics as closely as someone like me or others, you know, weed dwellers is what I like to call them. But you know, it's my job. So I spent a lot of time doing that. And to me, the issues are very crystal clear, and it's easy to figure out which candidate is more appealing to my belief systems and of course my view of politics and the role of government, because I'm always looking at what they're talking about, what they're saying specifically. And you know, if you've got kids in the house, you got to get you know, dinner's cooked, you got to go to work, you got a little bit of time for some exhalation. It's not like you want to sit down in front of your computer and start diving into all these different political sites and you know, deep diving into the various issues and all the different positions they've taken, whether over the years or even recently. So I get that, but yeah, what's in my best interest? And if you can look at your life right now and say, you know what, I went to the grocery store, I filled my gas tank up, I know what my rent is. I know I'm not able to afford a house. Why was it I didn't feel this way four years ago? Well that might answer a lot of questions in and of itself, and are your own conclusions based upon that? So, yeah, I get where you're coming from, Canny, I do appreciate it. And yeah, I'm glad Barack Obama opened his mouth in that way the other day as well. Much in the same way I appreciated the fact that we all knew Hillary Clinton thought we were all a bunch of deplorables clinging to your guns in constitution. You're damn right, we do cribbage. Mike, Welcome to the Morning Show, My submarine or.
Speaker 15: Friend daily thoughts.
Speaker 16: Some pressure you, my brother.
Speaker 2: Thank you, man, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: No problem.
Speaker 16: Ay two comments about one of our favorite organizations, and that's Trice date on our flight for those so inclined. Our last flight of twenty twenty four will be next week and normally we fly on Tuesdays. However, this will be Wednesday, the twenty third, So if you're able to make it out for the morning sendoff ceremony or definitely and we all know about the welcome home ceremonies around nine pm, so circle your calendar's next Wednesday, the twenty third.
Speaker 2: I can't thank you enough, Mike for calling in on that and I hope, like in the past, you'll be able to call in and give us a report from the front line, no doubt, sir.
Speaker 16: And especially this one is always so special for me too, because you're only a couple of weeks from Veterans Veterans Day and no better way to say thank you to a veteran than to shake the hand of these heroes. And also once a year we do what we call a flightless on our flight and I know you've been on a couple of flights yourselves, and you know what a thrilling and emotional day it is. But it's also on average about an eighteen hour day, it is, And unfortunately, some of our veterans, either due to age, medical condition, or any other reason, aren't able to fly to DC and come back in one day. So with the help of volunteers and a local retirement village, once a year we can gather veterans who are unable to make that flight and give them their own special day. We have about a two hour program and a couple of weeks to go out in Springdale, like to think the city of Springdale, Maple Little Village, and especially Springdale Police and who made the parade just phenomenal and also your guests. At the top of the hour, Orlando Sonza, representing the Hamilton County Veteran Service Organization, was there on a Saturday afternoon to also share his thanks to those veterans, So I'm sure there could have been a lot of other things that Orlando could have been doing on a Saturday afternoon with his family, or I think he's in a campaign, if my memory servegemy correct.
Speaker 2: Last time, I tried to.
Speaker 16: Thank Orlando Sanza for also.
Speaker 2: Being their Saturday and for his service to our country since he's absolutely less parrad yes, indeed.
Speaker 3: Even an army guy. But we'll make acception.
Speaker 2: I know you make acception time to time. Mike, always a pleasure hearing from your brother. Thanks for your service to our country and bringing the honor flight to the top, and I look forward to your reports again from the front line. Six thirty six, I got Jamie and Mike. You guys, don't just please hang on for a moment. I'll be happy, happy, happy to take your calls, but it is time for a break and I want to steering in the right direction to get your car fixed for less money, because well, I never want to spend more money than I have to. But you know what, I'm not going to take something substandard. I don't want a mechanic working on my car who is not qualified just to save a buck. But I know how much dealerships charge. I have personal experience on that with my under warranty car. Go to the German dealership and you pay four hundred plus dollars for an oil change at least on my car, and go ahead and make fun of me for that. That's the reality of owning owning a German car. At least mine, I get that same oil change for less two hundred dollars mextlely, I saved more than two hundred dollars last time I checked, So I've been doing that for a number of years, so you can see my savings of added up a lot. But for all imported cars, whether from a traditional Asian or European manufacturer, you're gonna get an a S certified Master technician working on it when you take it to foreign exchange. The customer service could not possibly be better. They're so friendly. They do have loaner cars if you need one. You leave with a full warranty on parts and service. Any repairs. They do a full warranty on parts and service, so you got it all covered and when you walk out, you're gonna have more money in your pocket then the dealer and sometimes substantially. So that's what it's all about. Independent dealers servicing your car for less. And this is a great independent dealer. Westchester location is my favorite venue. That will be Tylersville, egsit off of seventy five. Just go east two streets, just a short jog hanger right on Kingland Drive and you're staring at the Foreign Exchange Westchester location. Learn more online, go to foreign x dot com. That's foreign the letter X dot com. Here's the number. Tell Austin and the awesome crew and team there. Brian said, Hi, please five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six, twenty six.
Speaker 17: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station.
Speaker 2: Nine first one forecast. We're gonna have a cool day to day, fifty four for the high by cloudy and a little spotty rain over nightclouds move out. It would go down to thirty five. They say frost will developed sunny and fifty five tomorrow. Frost and thirty five overnight Claar Sky and on Thursday Sunday Day going up to sixty three forty seven. Right now, traffic time Chuck from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: Mammograms save vives called five to one, three five eight four pink.
Speaker 1: Just schedule your.
Speaker 6: Annual mammogram with UC health expert team. That's five one three five eight four pink. Highway traffic continues to look good this morning, but a couple of problems elsewhere. Hamilton Avenue is blocked up just below Gabreth between Oaknoh and Beach No due to a structure fire. Than in Claremont County, car under a utility pole. That's on chest Nutted twelve mile above New Richmond. Chuck Ingramont fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 2: It's forty one if you have KRCD talk station. By the time I see you're going to get straight to the phones. Joe Picks Hank Hank joining and welcome to the program. Thanks for calling this morning.
Speaker 14: Hey Brian, appreciate you. My man been listening to you for a couple of years now, praying for your health and.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. Thank you very much.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I just wanted to give my thoughts on why President Obama stepped in it big time when it comes to black man and calling us out specifically. So this this, this is a term that you may not be familiar with, but because black men are who we are, and the seventy five percent of us who were raised without our fathers, we have.
Speaker 10: This huge.
Speaker 14: Hole in our heart that is the shape of our missing father, and so we we tend to overcompensate with our manhood. So this term that we're never gonna allow is called We're never gonna allow ourselves to be sunned by someone who's not our father. Oh yeah, you don't get to Yeah, you know, you don't get to do that. Like my father was never there and you ain't him. So if you're gonna have fatherly authority in my life, it's because you've earned it from being a mentor. Right. And then here's what adds to the what adds to the fire is this whole agenda that the Democrat Party has embraced with the whole LBGT movement. One of the things that black men also resist greatly is the attempt to feminize us. Like, bro, you're gonna start a fight if you try to feminize me because I got this overcompensation for trying to prove that I'm a man, and so now you want me to embrace these men running around in skirts doing erotic dances in front of my kids. Bro, you're gonna start a fight. I'm going to jail over my kids. And I don't care if you're a former president. We can fight too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 14: You out of line, Bro, You out of line.
Speaker 2: Hey man, I cannot thank you enough for saying it straight and putting that perspective on it. You're not my dad. Don't let you. You haven't earned it. What a that's That's wonderful, man. I've never heard it put exactly that way, and I'm glad you did it on the fifty five KC Morning Show. Wonderfully stated. And you may be answering in large part the question of why people aren't just gravitating over to Kamala Harris. Tell me what you're running on, tell me what the issues are. We're smart enough to figure out what's in our best interest, and don't go shoving femininity down my throat. I appreciate that, you know what. I think the Latino community probably feels the same way about this demasculization of men. I mean, it's important to have. You know, machismo in the Latino community is a real solid thing, and I know that that exists in a certain perspective the same way in the Black community. It does less and less in the white community, sadly from my perspective, but I try to think of myself as a more traditional male in that regard. Thank you, Hank. That was that was wonderfully stated, wonderfully stated. We got time for Jamie, Jamie, thanks for holding. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 18: Morning Brian. Oh, that last caller was awesome. I just wanted to kind of highlight too, that this pervasive racism is alive and well and all these inner city public schools, and these kids are being taught, and they're being treated, and they're being given a viewpoint that is just a bunch of lives about who they are based on their skin color. And you're in a serious crisis obviously with the black community. But the whole attitude towards humanity is just very dark. I mean, it really really is.
Speaker 17: And I don't.
Speaker 18: Understand the cognitive dissonance, especially when it comes to how abortion got started to basically get rid of all the black babies. It makes no sense to me. It's just it's so horrid. I can you know, it's just really hard, a hard till to swallow. When they're out there advocating for being so inclusive and caring so much about the black community in the Latino community, it's just a bunch of lies.
Speaker 2: Well, you obviously know the Margaret Sanger story, the storied legendary lauded Margaret Sanger, who liked abortion because she leaves in eugenics, who wanted to eradicate the black pots population. It's no longer about eradicating the black population. Now, it's about choice. You have a choice to eradicate the black population. I guess that's what it's all about. I don't understand it, but you're right. I hear what you're saying clearly, Jamie. I appreciate the call of Mike. I will get your call. I asologize. I'm out of time in this segment. If you don't mind holding I love to hear from you, but it's six forty six right now. Got to take a quick break and steer you in the right direction. That's q C Kinetics. My listeners out there who are struggling with pain, hip pain, back pain, knee pain, shoulders, elbows. You know you're tired of chronic pain. Maybe your doctor's talk to you about surgery, Yeah, recovery time. Is it going to actually fix the problem. Quite often, surgery does not work, but your body does heel itself. Cut, your finger cut disappears in a matter of days. Your body has healing agents, and QC Kinetics takes those healing properties of your within your own body, concentrates them and puts it into the joints where you have the pain to help heal and restore those achy areas. The treatment is now available right here in Cincinnati through QC Kinetics, which is the nation's leader in these regenerative medical therapies. The results are that you can move again without pain. They have treated thousands thousands of patients have had incredible success. Finally, there's relief from arthritis and injury without surgery, downtime, no steroids or pain pills. So if you got pain in yourne shoulder, or your hip, your back, you need to see if these are if you're a good candidate for these treatments, and you can do that for free. It is a free consultation. Those folks a QC Kinetics will tell you if they can't help you. But in so many cases again, thousands of folks have gotten relief from pain without all the downside risk of surgery and pills and a like. So schedule a free consultation with QC Kinetics. Here's the number five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine. That's five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine one more time five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine fifty.
Speaker 8: Five KRC dot com.
Speaker 2: Nine first forecast says we heavy, well, cloudy, down our hands, a little spotty rain and a high on fifty four uh frost over nine thirty five skies will clear up. Sunny skies tomorrow fifty five for the high. Another frosty night on Wednesday, with Thurs skies at a low thirty five sunny and sixty three on Thursday. Right now it's forty seven degrees chuck, it's time for traffic.
Speaker 1: From the UCUT Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: Mammograms Save vibes called five one three five eight four pink to schedule your annual mammogram at U see how sax per team.
Speaker 1: That's five one three five.
Speaker 6: Eight four paint beginning to load up on the highways just a bit bright northbound seventy five slowing just before Dixie towards Kyle's southbound seventy five heavier coming out of Lochlan. There's an accident near Hebron that's on Petersburg at River and Hamilton Avenues. Blocked off Babbo Gabret Oaknold to beach Nol that due to a structure fire. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 2: Fifty one fifty five ker C talk station Hapy Tuesday. I'm going to go straight to the phones. I've kept Mike on hold too long. Mike, I can't thank you enough for holding. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 15: Say Ryan about the transgender athlete that played. I think standing as they say, I don't blame the other teams for forfeiting, because there's say for their safety everything. But I'm not sure IF's the same guy that there's a video it'saw online of another transgender athlete. There was a volleyball spiked the ball into a girl on the other team's face, knocked.
Speaker 3: Her out and broke her nose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the ball and.
Speaker 15: Then and the NF did nothing about it. I mean, that's that's ridiculous thing somebody wasn't gonna take for them to finally.
Speaker 2: Stop this, Well, it's gonna take the young women who just said, we are not going to abide. Don't care what the n C two A said, don't care what you say. The laws and the rules are, we will not abide. You're ruining women's sports for women, biological women, and we're not going to take part in it. So we're not going to play. And the more teams that stand up and say we will not play means the sport's going to either evaporate or the rules will change, and the smart, right, scientifically grounded people who refuse to play against men will prove themselves vindicated and the sport will return, and hopefully with some sane rules that prevent you know, biologically male players from competing against women for the obvious reason they have a sizable advantage over women. Look at the statistics, folks, Okay, and I don't want to even have a conversation about Okay, well if they take a testosterone or you know, no, no, how about just competing on a so called even playing field that doesn't involve the use of drugs or anything else for that matter. I know you're not allowed to use steroids in sports, right and that a rule does taking test testosterone blocking drugs for a male athlete that wants to pretend as a woman. Does that really change the dynamic? I don't know. I'm not a doctor in a don't play one on radio, but you need the suppressence in order to, I guess arguably compete under whatever twisted, convoluted rules that they've made. So how about we just put a O just say no? So you know, and there is a growing backlash to that, ex sizeable growing backlash to that, because you know, the vast majority of people in the United States win polled if you believe in poles, I think it's like sixty five to seventy percent say no, No, they shouldn't be able to play against women. It hurts the women. If you want to get hit by a ninety mile an hour volleyball in the face, break your nose and get knocked out, I'm not sure that women can do that. I don't know, but and I don't know the rules of volleyball to know whether spiking a ball in someone's face with that much violence is okay under the rules. It may very well be, but they see that's where the disadvantage comes in, because men tend to be stronger than women, and of course a stronger person can probably launch the ball at a far higher rate of speed, which is a little bit harder to defend yourself from stating the obvious. O'Brien, your man's plaining speaking of that traditional mail, I wouldn't even be married to my wife if it wasn't for traditional male machismo kind of thing. And I'm not that kind of guy mostly, But you know what, when my wife's being harassed by some guy on the street when we're trying to change a tire, I get a tire iron out and I go after that guy. Is that traditional machismo? Or am I just defending my woman against what I perceived and she perceived to be a threat. I'm not sure what Dylan mulvaney might have done in that particular situation, but I really think she probably would have taken a different tact, if you know what I'm saying. Anyway, after the top of the hour news the Man, the Myth, the Legend, the Ultimate Candidate, Orlando Sanza, and then we'll hear from Colonel John Mills at seven point thirty dismantling the Deep State. That's the subject of the Empower Youth seminar taking place tonight. I strongly encourage you to put you on your calendar seven pm start time, Empower You America dot org. We'll hear from the Colonel at bottom of the air. I'll be right back the latest on the election minutes away at the top of the out because you got to stay informed and of to date. Fifty five KRC the Talk Station.
Speaker 8: This report is sponsored.
Speaker 2: By seven oh six a fifty five KRC the Talk station by the Thomas Wishing everyone a very happy Tuesday and welcoming back to the fifty five KRC Morning show Man you need to vote for or find them online Orlandossanza dot com. Welcome back, Orlando. It's always a real pleasure to have in you on the program.
Speaker 3: Likewise, b thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a down ballot race, but it's a really important one. Of course, he's running against Greg Landsman for US Congress, and of course, after that debate, I don't know how anybody in his right mind could ever consider voting for Greg Landsman once you include his background, his history, his being part of the Gang of Five, and the issues upon which he's running, I don't know, again doubling down on that, I don't know how anybody could vote for him. But in the final analysis, let me just ask you, right out of the gate, Orlando Signza, how is the race going? I see your signs all over the place.
Speaker 3: We look from all signs on the ground. We are going to win this race, and win it, dig Brian, because the momentum is strong, not just on the ground from the way that we've really upped things in the last stretch here of the race. But you talk to voters, I mean they are truly being compelled no matter where you are in the district, from del High to bond Hill to Springboro up in Warren County, they're being compelled by the message that we're going to go to Congress to fix this broken economy. We are going to Congress to secure the southern border and stop the flow of fentanyl and crime into our city. And we're just going to restore that strength of American leadership across the globe. And for those that watch the debate, that you're referencing just a couple of weeks ago. I mean, that was just a compelling contrast of what we're going to do when we're going to take back this seat and what they've seen in almost two years under the current representation in Greg Landsman. And I will tell you, Brian that it is telling. When walking out of that debate, going to a watch party for the subsequent vice presidential debate, I encounter two people. Now it's anecdotal stories, but I thought that that was just a huge win for us. Debate night. One of them was just there to grab a drink and he turns around to me and he says, you're the guy that was just on TV. I said, yeah, I'm Orlando. He said, listen, I just came here to grab a drink and then I was fixated on the TV watched the whole thing. You changed my mind mind tonight, brother, I'm now voting for you. And then the other guy was the brother of the owner of the restaurant who identifies himself as a Democrat. And his brother said to him, you should watch this debate with Orlando and Lance, and he said, no way. In hack, am I watching the debate? Watch the whole thing. We changed his mind. He said, you've won me over. We're now voting for you. Compelling message, Brian, That's how we're going to win this race.
Speaker 2: And that is exactly. Of course, I was on your side before the debate, but again I was screamed, I was. I was cheering for you. You did such a wonderful job staying on message, calling him out, you know, pointing, and obviously he just he babbled and stuttered. He sounded a lot like a valley girl, a high school girl in his language and his demeanor, and you just kept knocking it out of the party. So I was literally out loud cheering for you during that debate. Wonderful job on that sophomore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, his his demeanor, lack of professionalism, and again, right, it's issues, it's it's policy. If he's got a record that he is running from, not a record that he can run on. And we brought the accountability that night.
Speaker 2: Liar, what you're you voted for those two pieces of legislation? Liar, It was just like, wait a second, this isn't a debate.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's right, right, Yeah, you couldn't you You violated federal stock act liar. Yeah, isn't it telling Brian that on that issue? And I'm sure you you were ready going to bring it up, but let me beat you to the punch. Here right from from the first debate, here's our opponent that categorically denies I didn't do any of that. I I didn't I didn't violate ceter stat What are you talking about, Orlando? Second debate, Uh, can't hide from the issue. And then gives a response that begged more questions that it actually give answers. And then now on the eve of our third and final debate tomorrow night at the Centas Center seven pm, hosted by The Inquirer, you have the inquire Paper yesterday just reporting that Greg Landsman himself says it was a mistake. All right, fine, I failed to disclose over eighty stock transactions to the valuation of up to one point six million dollars. It was a mistake. It will never happen again. No, we were speaking the truths two months ago. We're speaking the truth now. It is accountability, it's a pattern of unethical practices. This lack of integrity in the current representative for the first district has got to go. It's the same guy that was Gang of five when he was on Cincinnati City Council. Was that a mistake then never gonna happen again. Well, then now you get to Congress, you show the same exact rules for the not for me mentality, and voters are sick and tired of it. We're going to hold him accountable on November fifth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does sort of establish a pattern that you can follow along those lines, doesn't it? Orlando anyway?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, yeah, but it just speaks to this idea that you know, do as I say, not as I do. And again in the military, we just called that conduct unbecoming of an officer, and we're going to hold them accountable.
Speaker 2: All right, And I'm glad you brought that up because it allows me to point out and remind my listeners that you're a West Point grad. You probably serve in the American military. That's where you met your wife, Whill also served. God bless both of you. Beautiful family for kids. I know you're a really devout family man. But going back to your time in the military, this whole woke ideology and this embracing of the woke ideology seems to be pervasive all the way through America's military. I don't believe that really is designed to achieve the goal of what the American military is supposed to be about, which is protecting us from threats both foreign and domestic. But I know it probably is having a profound impact on recruiting. You know about recruiting, the numbers are down. We can't get young people to even sign up. Is there some do you plan on addressing that philosophy that seems to have invaded in a very bad way in our American military? Where are you on that, Orlando?
Speaker 3: Well, absolutely, like there is no doubt that there has been And right, Brian, we would agree that from the line unit, those soldiers that are fighting, sailors, airmen, marines that are fighting on the ground and doing the hard work of keeping us safe, they are still very much with the mindset of the war fighting mission. But the problem is at the top that the higher up you go in the echelon, closer to the executive branch of the commander in chiefs in where you have weak leadership in the White House right now, And it's not even leadership that's leading actually at the desk, it's the people behind Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. That's been a concern all along, is this ideology that they're trying to actually pour down onto every single agency in our government, the Department of Defense absolutely being one of them, where they are just trying to make the military look a lot more like mainstream America for political for a political agenda. And that's where you know, we have steered the completely wrong way when it comes to our war fighting mission. It's always been our US military that is tasked with the hard job of keeping us safe and to hold our enemies accountable, sometimes in hand to hand combat. But look, when I was in the military, when Jessica, my wife was in the military, we live by a warrior ethos, and it was that we would be ready and be highly trained to destroy the enemy in protection of the American people. But what is a concern right now, not just for Americans that are currently serving that you have higher chain of command that may just seem to be drinking the kool aid from what they're being passed from the top down, but for Americans that are contemplating whether I'm going to join the military or not. I mean, they look at the recruiting videos of our branches, and you know when recruiting video seems to be pushing very clearly an agenda that we want to make our military look and feel like what we see, you know, just on clothing commercials, you know, for all these brands just trying to perpetuate this woke ideology. That's where you know we've gone completely wrong. And who's going to be motivated by that to pick up an M sixteen or an M four rifle and actually sign up and serve their country if we're not trying to incentivize them for that very thing. Duty, honor, country, serve something greater than yourself. All those things are what recruited me into the military. We need to go back to that.
Speaker 2: We'll pause and bring back the articulate and understandable and reasonable. Orlando Sons, who's also a CPA, We'll see how he's going to bring his CPA skills to maybe fight inflation, which seems to be the dominant issue for the vast majority of Americans. I went to the grocery store over the weekend. I don't think an orange should cost a dollar fifty and ground beef shouldn't be north a seven dollars a pound or with Orlando Sons after take a brief, brief and brief break and mentioned easy for me to say, Odor Exit, don't just cover up the odors, eliminate them completely for good with a one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee that it will eliminate the nastiest odors, whether it's pad oder, human odors, skunk, mold, mildew, smoke, a whole lot more. Doing a special right now. Oto Exit makes four different products and each one of them has their own specific purpose. The Odor Exit eliminated of the Magic, AQM and moms those four products. If you buy all four on the website otorexit dot com, they're going to knock twenty percent off your order and you will get free delivery. Great opportunity to take advantage of these products again their one hundred percent satisfaction guaranteed. Use them as directed, it'll work. Have any problems and it'd say it didn't work, you call them up. They're going to have some specific ways to use products that will make them cause them to work to your satisfaction, and ultimately, if it doesn't eliminate the odor, you get your money back, So there's nothing to worry about when buying the products, and I speaking for him for years and years. Very satisfied myself, as have so many of my listeners. That's why they're still around and that's why it's a successful product. It works od O r XIT no eodor exit dot com.
Speaker 17: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 8: I'll be honest.
Speaker 2: Uh, cloudy day to day, spotty rain and high fifty four or frost overnight down to thirty five. Clouds will move out. We'll have a sunny day tomorrow, fifty five, opportunity for frost Wednesday night as well at the low of thirty five, clear skies and a sunny Thursday. I have sixty three forty seven now Traffic time hut from.
Speaker 1: The UCL Tramphic Center.
Speaker 6: Man mcgraham and say Vibes called five five to eight four pink dischedule. You're annual mammogram with U see House expert team. That's five p one three five eight four pink northbound seventy five. There's a broken down just before you get to the bridge, right things block traffic backing up pays Kyle's you can add an extra five minutes. There's a wreck in northern Kentucky near hebron On Petersburg at River Hamilton Avenues blocked op Noda Beach North due to a structure fire. Kingram On fifty five KRC The talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven nineteen fifty five KRC DE Talk Station, Brian Thomas, l Orlando Sanza find them online Orlandossanza dot com. Before we get to the EUAR Certified Public Accountant degree and inflation. Since we're on the heels of another what I would say, lie campaign and he just heard it, there isn't going to be a national abortion ban. First off, because Donald Trump said he'd never signed one into law. Second of all, because the Supreme Court said this is not within the power of the federal government. It exists as a state's right or not, but it's a power of the state. It is not one of the powers held by the federal government. So this whole discussion on a national abortion ban is nonsense. Orlando, you care to come in because I know you've been brought into that discussion as well.
Speaker 3: Well, that's all they have, right, Brian, that's all the Democrats have to lodge our way, And you're exactly right, complete lies. This is a state issue. It is not a federal issue. The Supreme Court has said it's so and so. Any talk that anyone, whether it's me or Bernie, is going to make this a federal issue is complete garbage. And it's again just proof that because they can't talk about the economy and the border and national security or crime or education, they have the only thing left and that's abortion. Trying to go back from the last two election cycles. But there is no more ammunition in that gun. It's completely false and it's not going.
Speaker 1: Anywhere fair enough.
Speaker 2: Got that one out of the way, which is easy to do, and I just those commercials just drive me up a wall. Or anniehow moving over to inflation, I think probably the biggest problem for the American public going to the grocery store every weekend, filling your tank literally any given day. Biden administration came into this with gasoline under two dollars a gallon. Inflation was in check. We weren't paying a dollar fifty for an orange at the grocery store. I could go on add nauseum about that. What's Orlando going to do with his accounting degree to bring about some change that will bring about lower inflation.
Speaker 3: Well, Brian, it's simple we're going to bring back common sense on this issue and on every issue, but on the economy, you're exactly right. From all the thousand doors that we've knocked across this district, the economy is, bar none, the most important problem that people want fixed. And listen, it's simple that when we get to Congress, we are not going to take positions like my opponent that's let's raise the debt ceiling with zero cuts and government spending. Come on, thirty four trillion dollars in debt and you want to raise the national debt sealing with zero cuts and spending. No, we're actually going to cut government spending. Number two is that we're not going to assert these extreme positions like let's raise federal minimum wage to twenty four dollars an hour. I am all for raising wages and making sure that people get a fair share of what they need to make, but we're not going to shove that down to throw the federal government on small businesses. It would cripple the economy. And then number three is that, listen, we're not going to tax the American family into oblivion. This whole idea of spend spend, spend, tax, tax, tax, is exactly why you have this hyperinflated environment and people do not have as much money in their pocket that they can keep at the end of the workday. So we're going to renew the tax cuts and jobs back to twenty seventeen to help families and small business owners. It's Greg Lansman that has committed not to renewing those tax cuts. It's Greg Lansman that's called for minim wage to be hiked up to twenty four dollars an hour. And isn't it telling Brian that the National Federation of Independent Businesses, the largest advocate in the nation for small businesses, has endorsed us in this race and not Greg Landsman, who sits in the Small Business Committee in Congress. They know it, we know it. We're going to take back this seat and actually fix this economy on November fifth.
Speaker 2: That's actually a wonderful point you just made there. Orlando props for that one. And in the time remaining, maybe we can get an energy policy. Obviously, in terms of the erosion of the middle classes purchasing power, a lot of it has to do with rising energy costs, whether it's at the gas pump or your duke Energy Bill, which is going through the roof mainly, I would argue because of us being forced to rely on green technology and make massive billions of dollars in investment in something that doesn't provide reliable electricity, whereas Orlando's sons on getting our energy prices in check.
Speaker 3: Listen, all of us want America to remain having clean air, clean water, to produce clean energy. There's no dispute on that. But what is telling is again when it's my opponent that gets to Congress and he votes no on something as common sense as the Lower Energy Cost Act in Congress that would have brought more manufacturing to America so that we can actually in our manufacturing produce cleaner energy instead of depending on hostile nations where their energy production is a lot dirtier than ours, Brian, And there's no doubt about that. To bring you actually have to fix this by bringing manufacturing back to the United States and for us to be energy dominant as a nation so that we're not depending on other nations to produce our own energy. And what does that effectively do By doing that, we lower our energy costs. That Dukey Energy bill that you talk about, I mean that's a hot button you for me and you know that, Brian.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's our.
Speaker 3: Duke energy build. It's almost doubled in the last year alone. Well, if we bring production here, if we cut the bureaucratic red tape, we actually become energy dominant. That can then help us at home by lowering our utility costs and again help us so that our money can go much farther along the way to helping support our families like mine of four young kids under the age of ten. This is common sense stuff. And again we're bringing back common sense when we take back this seat on November fifth.
Speaker 2: Well, I just have to observe that I have been advocating for nuclear power because small footprint, massive club generation of power, zero carbon seems to work perfectly well in all the countries that use it. But lo and behold now that Amazon, Microsoft, and Google are now talking about nuclear power to power their AI facilities and building their own or buying their own you know, the modular nuclear plants. One of them at least is going to do that. That nobody seems to be objecting anymore. It's amazing the power of Amazon, Microsoft and Google. When they want something, it looks like they're going to get it and we'll move faster toward nuclear. When we are all standing around waiting wondering why in the hell they weren't advancing nuclear as a possible solution.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm pretty sure it's my opponent that would rail against Amazon and Google one day, But then when we look at his stock transactions, we realize he's invested in those very companies. So I don't know which Greg Lance and I'm going to see tomorrow on the debate, states Brian. But no matter what, we're going to hold him accountable.
Speaker 2: What times the debate Orlando seven PM?
Speaker 3: Find it watch an addie inquire website.
Speaker 2: Since I Inquire stream it. It's going to be great. I know you're gonna do another great job, Orlandosanza dot com. I wrote a check to Orlando, and people in the listening audience know that doesn't happen often. Good man, Orlando, appreciate our conversation. Best of luck as we head on into the home stretch.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian, Take care you.
Speaker 2: Two seven twenty six fIF Casey the Talk Station. Colonel John Mills's gonna be joining the program next. Colonel John Mills dismantling the deep state. I'll be right back with him after I mentioned John Rolman and Cover Sinsey, the team that will find you better medical insurance for less money, including dollar one coverage, And what is this going to cost you? Not much? How about a few minutes of your time to find out if that's possible? And I try and trust me on this. It happens every single day. People contact John. They look at where that person is individually. Maybe you're a small business, they'll look at each of your employees. Each of the employees may have a different package of medical insurance. But what it's gonna happen is they're gonna be happy, it's gonna be affordable, and they're gonna get some dollar one coverage, which we all know doesn't happen under an Obamacare plan alone. He works with hundreds of insurance companies, access to thousands of medical plans, but he's not working for them. He's working for you. And just call him up or fill out the form on the website, get the process started and find out if you like so many people can save five hundred to one thousand dollars a month with better coverage Medicare. Folks, if you're getting close to medicare, trust me, you need to talk to John and get the advice that he'll hand out to you can save you heap loads of money and keep you out of big trouble. It's well worth the call again a little time, no obligation, no cost to you. Five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five online. The forum exists right there on the website where you can learn more about the team. Coversincy dot com fifty five KRC the talks station. One in three people will be diagnosed with. Here's a quick weather forecast. Is going to be cloudy, a little bit of rain today in a high on fifty four, clouds to move out tonight, going down to thirty five, which we'll give us some frost tomorrow, sunny fifty five, little frosty overnight Wednesday with a low thirty five again in clear skies Sunday on Thursday sixty three for the high forty seven Right now.
Speaker 1: Traffic times from the uc Manfeks Center.
Speaker 6: Mammograms Save Vibes called five one three five eight four paint dischedule. You're in your mammogram with you see hell sekes thirteen. That's five one three five four pink northbound seventy five. Now up to a half hour delay between turfay in town. There's a broken down just before the bridge blocks the right lane. Southbound seventy five slows through Lachlan. Eastbound Reagan Highway slow approaching seventy five. So was inbound seventy four southbound seventy one breakwlight started Field Zerbo to Piper Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: It is seven thirty one, fifty five KRC DE Talk Station. A very very very happy Tuesday to you, extra special because I am happy to welcome to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Storied military career, he has thirty three years in the US Army Army Reserve career. His named John Mills, also recently written a book, War against the Deep State, a subject matter he'll be talking about at the Empower Youth Seminar taking place tonight. It's virtual only. Log in from the comforting convenience of your own home. Go to empower Youamerica dot org. Colonel Mills, un listen. Let me start by thanking you for your service to our country and if I went through your entire unbelievable the detailed resume, we wouldn't have any time to talk to you about what your subject matter is on tonight. Welcome to the Morning Show, sir, and thanks again for your service.
Speaker 4: Hey Brian, thank you an honor to be on the show with you.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: My listeners talk about the deep state all the time. We all get it, we understand it. You know, Politicians come and go, New presidential administrations come and go, but sadly, the people who work behind the scenes that generate all the rules and the regulations, they always stay the same and you can't really get rid of them. You know, if you have a Republican administration come in on the heels of a Democrat administration, you'd think there would be a housekeeping and a house cleaning to get people in line with the policies of the president. And yet, as we've seen time and time again, most notably under the Trump administration, everyone behind the scenes seem to be working tirelessly against advancing the policies of the president. That's dysfunction defined, Colonel.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, every president has the authority to point about thirty five hundred to four thousand politicals that can come in and essentially carry out the guidance of the leader, the executive branch, the president. Unfortunately, we have a garganteum bureaucracy. Really hard for those thirty five hundred to four thousand politicals to actually, you know, effectively command and control and give oversight because there's so many folks that I mean, we have, you know, approximately just in the Department of Defense. People won't realize in the Department of Defense we have eight hundred thousand pavilions in addition to the military, and then the rest of the federal government. We have several million federal employees a plus many many more support contractors which are very good and cut corney have done my job without some incredible support contractors. But the reality is, and I was just on last week a reefing with the intelligence community and their oversight of the foreign interference and election, and it was absolutely stunning. The narrative. This is what happens in the deep state. A narrative is established, doesn't matter if there's any facts or based behind it. Everybody just parrots it like an absolutely unthinking automaton. And this is and I really let it rip in this because the intelligence community is saying Russian's interference again. And I'll go a whold on a second. Here, you lied in twenty sixteen and it was actually an FBI senior executive who was arrested is in prison now for starting the whole Russia hope and was being played by Russia. What is the basis of Russia citing Russia again? They said, well, she's they're attacking Kamala. Well, I said, that doesn't mean that they support Trump. They support left wing movements, they support right wing movements.
Speaker 10: They don't care.
Speaker 4: They just want the Russias, just want hate this tent. What about China or don't think that China is involved in the election? Oh?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: What about TikTok?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 4: Really? But Iran is they said, Oh, I Ran is definitely. I said, oh, Iran would not exist today if it wasn't for Chinese purchases of gas and oil and a huge footprint inside of Iran. Iran is a Chinese proxy. So if Aran is involved, that means China is involved. This is what happens in the bureaucracy, the deep state. A narrative is established and nobody turns their brain on and it actually does any thinking to test the narrative. It is a crushing, controlling narrative that absolutely obscures truth. You must always test the narrative. John McCone, the CIA director during Kennedy in the Cuban missile crisis was fought. He faced a rebellion of his analysts that there is no way the Soviets put missiles in Cuba, Absolutely no way, and it was a battle, it was a mutiny inside the Kennedy's CIA director mccoche said, we are doing it. He ordered flights proved the narrative was wrong. There were Soviet missiles into But this is the problem. They established a narrative and there's just that's just the way it is.
Speaker 3: Next problem.
Speaker 2: So the narrative comes from a high on high and the subordinates the people on the front lines that are doing the research looking into military hacking. Like I've seen so many articles about the scale of Chinese spying saying it literally overwhelms government. I don't know if you saw the Wall Street Journal article the other bout that then we have Chinese or some drones swarming around US military bases, and you think it could be the Chinese. Bottom line is you've got people in the frlans who see this, know about it, know where the product problem comes from. Are they afraid to speak out loud and defy their superiors for fear of reprisal? Is that part of the problem in this.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Absolutely, I mean, what was it. There's a bunch of CIA analysts who, oh, my gosh, it was in the twenty twenty sixteen, twenty twenty election.
Speaker 3: Refused.
Speaker 4: Oh, it was the Hunter Biden thing, and they were they were all curried with offers of promotions. Over at the I R S. You had two You had two officials who were essentially bullied on the Hunter Biden laptop.
Speaker 5: So, yes, there is fear.
Speaker 4: The second is there is a automatic blue leaning narrative.
Speaker 10: Behavior.
Speaker 4: Why because no matter what the question is, the answer is grow government. So everybody says, no matter what the problem is, we have to grow government. Ergo you want.
Speaker 10: Democrats as a career civilian.
Speaker 4: Inside the government, because you got this mean, scary orange person that has the temerity to.
Speaker 2: Question the growth of government.
Speaker 4: It is absolutely insane. When I started out as a senior civilian, I had one person in the Office of Security Defense. When I retired, I had seventy five, I felt I was more effective with one. This is the insanity of the situation. And so in northern Virginia and look at Governor Younkin was just sued by the DOJ for having the temerity to take illegals off the election roles in Virginia. Yeah, eighteen US Coach six to eleven says must be a US citizen vote absolutely, unequivocalent, non debatable. And then they say, oh, how dare you take a non US citizen off the roles? When he gave out the governor gave out guidance. This is a long list of people who appear to be illegal aliens, yet somehow they're on the voting roles.
Speaker 10: How did that happen?
Speaker 4: The one hundred and thirty three registrars, essentially, I guarantee you several of them work with DOJ. So at the state level, we have a deep state. They work with DOJ to bring this lawsuit. I think in Prince William County, I have questions about my own registrar that he worked with DOJ to take GI.
Speaker 3: He was given a list.
Speaker 4: He can't even validate whether he took any of the names off the role. So this is the insanity at the state and the federal level. It's a good gig. They're paid well, they don't want to rock the boat, and they're afraid. I mean, what could possibly go wrong in this situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they might lose their job because well they aren't needed anymore. But isn't that what it comes down to. If the new administration can only hire several thousand people to head up these various departments, departments that are being undermined by the underlings below them, which never lose their job, isn't the answer to dfund to a large degree? Isn't that the only solution?
Speaker 4: We are starting with the Department of Education. For every dollar, take it in thirty cents of that thirty percent fraud waste abuse. That's called going out of business. In the private sector, yes, if you spend a dollar, you better take a dollar in. This is insanity. Any of these Harvard id League economists that are well, the growth economic multiplier factor for a government dollar is a dollar fifty Oh really, where did they come up with that number? You know, Larry Summers and crew, they're just making these numbers out of thin air. Here, Well, if you get a fifty percent profit on every dollar government spending. Holy smokes. Just eviscerate the private sector and give everything the government fifty percent return. I mean, I mean Silicon Valley doesn't get fifty percent on return. These people are aligned. They're making up these numbers. Government does not create jobs. It create creates depth, and that's I'm all for a professional federal government. I'm all for highly paid civil servants. I expect absolute performance, absolute integrity out of them.
Speaker 5: For that.
Speaker 4: We just had this Department of the Army civilian.
Speaker 10: She wonders it.
Speaker 9: It was like one hundreds.
Speaker 4: It was like an unbelievable number that she defied with like fifty million dollars, and now she's fighting to retain her pension. I mean, this is insane. I mean, I mean it's breathtaking. How in the world I think that maybe it was even one hundred million. It was just insanity what she was able to want. A total failure supervision. How did this happen? I'm all for a professional government. This is the problem with bureaucrats. They feel their jobs will disappear in a nanosecond if their program is actually successfully a pablished.
Speaker 2: So that's it. If they have success, It's like say, solving the war on poverty or whatever. They're all out of a job, so we're just not going to be successful, so we can all keep our jobs and get extra funding each and every year. Well, you hit the nail on the head on that, and I know you're going to do it in depth. That's tonight log in only empower you America dot org with my guests today. Retired Colonel Mills, thank you again for your decades of service to our country and breaking this down in the book War against the Deep State. I'm going to ask my producer to put a copy of that book up on my blog page of fifty five KC dot com so folks can get a copy of it still fresh as when it was written and then came out in September of last year. Colonel, a real pleasure today. I'm gonna enjoy the seminar tonight, and I know my listeners will as well. Thank you for your service and for your time this morning.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Brian.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to it and see it tonight. Take care care seven forty two Right now, I fifty five k see the talk station number. You should call us. Wu's at Low's Camp. Like my daughter did when I my recommendation, Honey, did you call sus at Lowe's Camp when you're trying to get financing working with that bank and they're dragging their feet over there? How about a calling her? Okay, I'll take your advice, Dad, five one three, three one three fifty one seventy six of the number, Honey. She did, and guess what financing like. Within a couple of days, she and Eric got the house they were looking for. They're happy, and they are blissfully happy in their new home. And thank you Suzette Lowe's Camp, not just for the great customer service which I know you give to everyone, but you know for getting through the process, a process neither of whom and neither of which had been through before, painlessly quickly, with a great customer service you will always get from Suseette Low's Camp. That's why I strongly recommended her. Do you think I'm gonna steer my little pumpkin in the wrong direction? You are wrong, and I would never do that to you either. Susette is licensing all fifty stakes being with Cross Country Mortgage, new junk fees, new application fees. It's great rates at a low cost, so regardless of what specific mortgage issue you're dealing with, You're in the best possible hands cuz more than thirty five years experience and again the best in the game in terms of customer service. That number again, call her any time, She'll get back with you promptly five one three three one three fifty one seventy six three one three fifty one seventy six or email her Suzette dot lows camp spelled l O s E. Kamp Suzette dot Low's camp at CCM dot com.
Speaker 17: This is fifty five KRC, an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: Stuff people are talking about.
Speaker 15: I totally agree with you about the state's rights issue.
Speaker 2: For regarding abortion. Fifty five KRZ the talk station coming up on eight oh six. Here at fifty five kr CD Talk Station. Brian Thomas wishing everyone a very happy Tuesday and welcoming back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show from Bridebart BOOKMARKT B R E I T B A r T dot com. DC Bureau News Chief Matt Boyle, Welcome back to the morning show, my friend. It's always a pleasure to have you on the program.
Speaker 10: Hey, great to be here.
Speaker 2: As always, latest from the campaign trail the general subject matter. I've seen quite a few new polls that are coming out. Looks like Donald Trump's either closing the gap or advancing his lead in a lot of the swing states. That's positive information is the Kamala Harris campaign seems to struggle to well articulates a string of words together that makes any sense.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it seems like Kamala Harris is in complete collapse in front of us right now. The biggest story of the weekend was the NBC News poll that showed US net seven point swing Donald Trump's way over the last three weeks away from Kamala Harris. Donald Trump has taken a lead nationally in the NBC poll over Kamala Harris when you include the full field, which obviously the race will include the full field. So it's very possible at this point that Donald Trump could win the national popular vote, right, not just the electoral college, but if Donald Trump wins the national popular vote, that's a mandate level victory for Donald Trump on election Day. And so we'll see how it goes. And then we're seeing numbers across the battle round states as well. Donald Trump seems to and several recent polls have taken a clear and convincingly in places like North Carolina, Georgia, and Arizona, those Sun Belt states, and if he holds those three, he takes those three states, then dal Trump's won state away from the presidency, he gets there with either Pennsylvania, North Carolina, sorry, Pennsylvania, Michigan, or Wisconsin. And so in the he's looking very good in all three of those as well. And so the bottom seems to be falling out of the Harris campaign all the momentums with Trump. And you're seeing that out there right now because the way that the Trump campaign and the Republicans are handling things and where the Democrats are handling things are very different, and you can you can see it on full display that Democrats are ripping each other apart and the Republicans are out having fun on them. The campaign trill well.
Speaker 2: And honestly, I'll be the first person to Mike because people ask me all the time, what do you think is going to happen in the election, And I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Matt to be optimistic. I don't believe in, you know, being jinxed, and you know, like like if I'm optimistic, then it's necessarily going to go against what I what I would like to have happened. But you know, the world's a crazy place, and I know a lot of people are struggling with the integrity of the election generally speaking, and think it's going to be stolen. And I hear those claims, and this concerns all the time. Matt Where are you? Are you optimistic or are you just sort of, you know, taking these polling numbers as you see them.
Speaker 10: I have to be an optimistic otherwise I can't do this every day. I can't get up every morning and call in shows like this.
Speaker 3: But I have to be an optimist.
Speaker 10: I always am, always have been, always see the right side of things. But that being said, I mean, look, the numbers are genuinely better than we've ever seen Donald Trump put up in the you know, last month of an election. And we have the benefit of looking at the last two presidential elections. So this is the over the last eight years.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 10: We can go back to twenty sixteen and see the numbers, then we can go to twenty twenty and see.
Speaker 3: The numbers then.
Speaker 10: But like, look, don't don't just think actually it's in the bag either it's not right, Like, everybody needs to go out there and work as hard as they can and see this thing through. But there's a lot of reason to have a lot of hope right now and a lot of positive vibes on the right. And there's a reason why the Democrats are ripping each other apart right now.
Speaker 3: There's a reason why Barack Obama's.
Speaker 10: Out there and lecturing, going out lecturing young black men. There's a reason why about Bill Clinton has been deployed to the Southern States, right like in which he actually attacked Kamala Harris and admitted she's responsible for Lake and Riley's death.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But the point is that.
Speaker 10: There's a reason why this Democrat infighting is happening, and there's anxiety and nerves and so on and so forth. You see it across the media. And there's a reason why the Republicans are excited, and it is because the numbers are strong.
Speaker 2: They are strong and getting stronger. Clearly, I know a lot of people have, you know, a certain amount of skepticism, some pure skepticism over any of the polling data, but they, I mean, there is some obviously, the trend is trending in Trump's favor regardless of which poll you look at. And from what I hear, the Democrats behind the scenes are pulling their hair out because their internal polling, which I never get to see, is really showing that Kamala Harris is struggling mightily against Trump.
Speaker 10: Yeah, their internal polls are even worse. The latest thing is that we saw yesterday they called out that Kamala Harris is now incredibly accused of seriousness. This is a plagiarism right now. Establishing media is trying to cover it up.
Speaker 3: For The New York Times did an.
Speaker 10: Embarrassing piece about it yesterday, and frankly, every reporter of the New York Times should personally be embarrassed with the way that the newspaper covered this story. CNN covered it right last night, actually credited them. But the fact is is that the you know, things just keep getting worse. When it rains, it pours for Kamala Harris. Right again, you have Bill Clinton out there, you know, saying that she's responsible for Lake and Riley's death. You have uh, you know, evidence of her plagiarizing her book coming out, and it's just like it, one thing after another for them, right like you've got Barack Obama with the black voters. It's like they can't catch a break right now on the Kamala side, and Trump is just you know, jamming out to music last night at his town hall in Pennsylvania, right like, So it's like there's a there's a totally different vibes, you know, on the way the campaigns are going. And Tamala's get you know, getting crushed and Trump is just glad passing to the presidency. So we'll see how it goes. But the energy is definitely on the Trump side.
Speaker 2: Well, and going back to Obama with his insult insulting comments to the black male population completely, if he had something better to try to sway them, he would have used it rather than just saying you're not voting for because she's a woman. I mean, come on, does he not think that they're individually capable of assessing their own life, their current economic situation, the price of gasoline, groceries. We could go on and on, and that maybe issues like that which the administration has control over. Maybe their entire neighborhoods have been inundated with illegal immigrants and it's causing a problem at their local school It seems to me that these are all issues that might impact black men in their decision making, and yet Obama suggests to them, I think, very insultingly again that it's just because Kamala is a woman.
Speaker 10: It's abhorrent that Barack Obama did that, and I think it's backfiring, right. Oh yeah, some black men out there really rejecting that claim from Barack Obama. It's pretty incredible to see. But the other thing is that the numbers out there are showing. And CNN did a huge segment about this the other day. Highland encouraged people check it out from Harry Anton, who's no conservative, right, but he's going through the numbers, he's looking at the polling data and whatnot. Donald Trump is actually doing possibly you know, it's not done until it's done, but like you know, he's doing is good or better than Richard Nixon all the way back in nineteen sixty with black voters. I've never seen a Republican do as well with black voters, particularly with a black men, particularly young black men, but also with black women and just across the board with black voters. We've never seen anything like this. And if it does hold and these polls are right, and this is the way people vote. This could be the beginning of a major political realignment. Democrats depend on like ninety percent of the black vote every time. It's a critical part of their coalition. Dald Trump is really cut into that in this election on the Democrat side in a way that is just deadly to them to coalition wise.
Speaker 2: Well, and the other person who hasn't really done Kamala Harris any service at all is Joe Biden himself. You know, he's been actively engaged in FEMA dollars getting into Florida. That Governor Desanti spoke very highly of him. He's been reaching out to Republicans and asking them what they need. So there seems to be a general happiness with with with Joe Biden. But some of the other comments he's made, heaven again, helped Kamala Harris along the same lines that Obama's comments didn't and and Bill Clinton's comments didn't help her.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Biden keeps stabbing her in the back. I think it's because I think there was a cabinet meeting. I don't know if it was yesterday or over the weekend or something. I thought video of this on TV the other night, and uh, I think Jesse Waters had her on a show last night I botched. I recommend people watch that opening. I think he did a good job with it. But Biden was saying that Kam was his boss, right like in uh, yeah, He's saying comments like that, like that she's responsible for everything in his administration. She keeps saying things in like her comment in the interview with the View last week where then a thing comes to mind when asked if there's anything she would do differently than Biden. And that's that's that's part of why. I mean, look, this is one of the most unpopular administrations in modern history. You know, by two to one margins. Voters out there say that they're worse off with Biden and Harris in the White House, right, like that their policies have hurt them. And the Harris is the sitting Vice president, and Biden keeps making sure American knows that, right. That's that's I mean, Look, I think he's a little salty after what happened this summer, right Like he's he's probably thinking he would be doing better against Trump right now, and he might be right, right, Like, you know, Biden had a unique ability to connect with working class people in places like Pennsylvania, with Catholic voters in particular, right like, the working class scrant and Joe thing. Even though it was a lie and it was all fake, right like, and we were you know, we would expose it all the time. I mean that that that presentation was far more genuine than the way Kamala Harris has tried to present herself as a middle class kid. Right she grew up an elitist in Montreal, Quebec, right like, and so with their parents both working in universe, right like. And so the fact is is that the Biden probably feels a little jealous into that at conwell, right now, he's probably a little you know, salty about the way things went down, and I'm sure he would love to see her to go down.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: One of the other issues that seems to be cropping up more and more, and the Wall Street Journal descrided to describe it as a sleeper issue, this whole idea of men participating in women's sports. And they made a couple of great points, you know, the proliferation of these arguments against so many democratic comments suggests it is resonating with the public that sixty nine percent of Americans telling Gallop transgender athletes should only be allowed to compete and support teams to conform with their birth gender, and that American people don't like having things dictated to them, the view that gender must be imposed nationwide, this whole fluid concept, when vast majority of people believe in science chromosomal reality, that could I when I think of Black voters and Hispanic voters, it seems to me that, you know, traditionally more male role model type believers that they don't believe in this woke ideology that the gender is fluid. It's most notably in the Latino community, where family is strong, religion is still very strong. This doesn't resonate well with them. You think that's going to be an impactful uh, top our position point for the candidates?
Speaker 10: Yeah. And President Trump is running television ads out there, right, like with Kamala Harris talking about using taxpayer money to fund prisoners sex change operations. Right Like, that's that's that's abhorrent to American voters, right, they're washing that thing. Look, I think the vast majority of people out there really don't care. If you're an adult and you want to spend your own money to do something to yourself. Okay, fine, that's me. Don't spend our tax dollars doing it, right Like, you know, they don't want to see anything happen to children. They don't want to They don't want things to affect other people, right So the women's sports issue, right like, that's that's a place where it crosses over and it affects other people, and they don't want our tax dollars paying for it, right like. Otherwise, generally speaking, people could care less.
Speaker 3: Right like.
Speaker 10: And so I think that's kind of the gist of how people view this. But you know, the ad is very effective that Trump has been running where Kamala is on camera bragging about spending our tax dollars to do it right like for prisoners, for people who committed and broke laws.
Speaker 3: So like they broke.
Speaker 10: Our laws, they end up in jail, and then they use our money while they're in jail to do a sex change. That's subsid that's obscene, that's absurd.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree more with that. So and I'm with you on the whole thing. I don't care. I'm a little ill libertarian baby. If you want you live your life the way you want to live your life, as long as it isn't impactful to me, as long as I don't have to pay for it, as long as you're not trying to shove your belief system down my throat, I won't shove my belief system down your throat. Welcome to America, free thought, free idea. Just don't bring your baggage to my neighborhood. I think that that is that is probably where the vast majority of Americans. I think the idea of being anti gay or anti lesbian, that is a thing of the past for the most every single human being I know and hang out with, and it should not though, be forced pawn us and taxpayer's dollars shouldn't be used for it. So I think that is a big issue for a whole lot of people. I'll tell you what. It is always a pleasure to have you on the program. Matt Boyle, DC Bureau News chief at Breitbart again, bookmark at Breitbart dot com. Great news there and solid reporting from some wonderful folks.
Speaker 3: Matt.
Speaker 2: Until we talk again, keep up the great work. I'll be reading what you're writing about on Breitbart, all right, Thank you? Sure always a pleasure coming up the deep dive with Daniel Davis. Will get an update on the wars of course the Israel situation as well as Ukraine. That's at the bottom of the hour. Hoo, we can stick around for that. I'll be right back.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC man.
Speaker 2: If you're suffering from a rectitle dysfunction, here's your nine first one to weatherfar cask cloudy day to day spotty, light rain at a high fifty four frost overnight thirty five for the low clouds to move out. We got Sunday skys tomorrow with a high fifty five, more frost, Wednesday night with the lower thirty five and clear skys and a sunny Thursday sixty three forty seven. Right now, see what Chuck has on traffic from the.
Speaker 1: UC Health Tramfic Center.
Speaker 6: Mammogram's Saint Vives called five one three five to eighty four Pink to schedule your annual mammogram with UC Health expert team. That's five one three five eight four Pink. Cruise are working with the wreck right wings bocked. He spend two seventy five near the Double A Highway that traffic is now backing up to Dixie and close to a forty five minute delay. North Found seventy five is running close to an extra forty five out of Florence into town with a broken down just before the bridge. Chuck Ingram went traffic on fifty five KRC The Talk Station Ay twenty eight to fifty five Karra see de Talk Station. Happy Tuesday made always happier because it's that time we'll get an update on the various conflicts going on in the in the around the globe with a deep dive with Daniel Davis. It is that time for the allertive moment, Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Welcome back, Daniel. It's always a pleasure to have you on the fifty five KRC Morning Show. My friend, I look.
Speaker 2: Forward to this every week, glad to be here. I'm glad you do because I find it just absolutely fascinating tapping into your years of military expertise in the field of conflict. If you don't mind, I'm going to start with the Russia Ukraine situation. I've recently read that Russia is making some gains taken over some more land Ukraine. But the thing I wanted to start with now I've acknowledged time and time again with you and other segments on the program The Fog of War, you have no idea what in the hell's going on on the ground and any given conflict. We don't know what the actual casualty number is. But the New York Times just recently reported that the Russians have suffered six hundred thousand casualties. Now that's dead and wounded collective. But I did a quick check and during the entire nine years that the Soviet Union was in Afghanistan, they lost a total of fifteen thousand met and they were there nine years. So in terms, even if the figure is half of what the New York Times says, I mean, that's a significant amount of carnage. And I can only imagine how bad it's been for the Ukrainians.
Speaker 19: Yeah, my, honestly, I don't think that that number is anywhere close to being right, just based on how the war is being waged, what the Russians are doing, I think that that, frankly, is part of the disinformation campaign by the West. But I will tell you, and I've talked to some pro Russian people who say the number isn't minor. They say it's somewhere around eighty thousand dead, which is a staggering number. It is when you're talking anything, because it's like probably double that wounded, seriously wounded we're talking about. So it's massive numbers no matter what. And the reason I say I don't think that the high number is right is because of how Russia conducts itself. It doesn't use these so called me waive attacks, which everybody in the West seems to say as a matter of fact that that's what they do. That's not how they operate. They actually lead with firepower, artillery, drone strikes, missile strikes, et cetera, so that they don't put their troops in as much risk. Now then they're not going straight bull rushed into cities like they did in back moot.
Speaker 2: They're doing flanking maneuvers, et cetera.
Speaker 19: So I think that they're causing a whole lot more casualties on the Ukraine side, but they are now prioritizing not losing their men and spending more ammunition in response.
Speaker 2: Honestly, sir, that's exactly what I expect you do to say, because when I saw that, I'm like, there's no way six hundred thousand but we'll take the numbers as we see them and will analyze them accordingly, which is why I appreciate we have you to talk to about it.
Speaker 19: And you know, it doesn't make any sense what they claim, which they claim Russia has more casualties than the Ukraine side does, even though they also claim that Russia has between a five and ten to one firepower advantage.
Speaker 2: And I just don't know.
Speaker 19: How you get the logic that says that guys with ten times more ammunition and weapon and suffer ten times more casualties.
Speaker 2: It's just irrational, all right. Moving to what seems to be a certainty, it's widely reported Russia has made some gains in Ukraine, in the territory within Ukraine, and they are advancing rather than while being held held on a line.
Speaker 19: Yep, that's right, Yeah, it's it's it's not a stalemate. It is a methodical grind forward, and in the last about month and a half, Russia's gains have been picking up speed. This incursion into the into the Curse where the Ukraine and in August invaded, a portion of Russia is being squeezed out and it's it's now a serious risk of being completely cut off at the neck, so that Ukraine will either have to withdraw them all real quick or they'll have they may lose them. But on the eastern front around the Pokrolsk area around a city called Tourets around they just lost another city called around Vuladar.
Speaker 2: They're moving forward.
Speaker 19: Et cetera, all the places that that they're fighting. There's three main ones in the east and they're just making methodical progress in each of them.
Speaker 2: And they're holding the line there too. This isn't like they capture a city and then the Ukrainians come in around side or flank them and push them back out. They're holding the territory as they advance forward. That is correct.
Speaker 19: There haven't been any meaningful counter attacks, even tactical counter texts by the Ukraine side, maybe since February of this year, so it is non stop backwards for the Ukraine side. Occasionally it's sending reinforcements into one area lock just in front of Pokrovs, one of the probably the number one target in the east.
Speaker 2: They have slowed down the initial or the.
Speaker 19: Direct front in there, but then that means Russia has gone elsewhere around the flanks, so they stop one place, but then they pulled troops away to make it firm, and they hold the line a little while, but then when they pulled troops from here, then Russia goes there with other troops and then they penetrate there.
Speaker 2: So it's just to lose lose for the Ukraine side right now. Well, ignoring whether or not they have sufficient arms to defend themselves, does that suggest that there are insufficient troops to get the job done on the Ukraine side. That's the primary issue right now. It's primarily a troop.
Speaker 19: Is you actually a lot of the sixty one billion dollars that we approved earlier this year, A lot of stuff is also coming from several European states. They're actually getting more and more ammunition right now. But it's a man power issue. It's always been. War is always won by men, not machines, not money. But they are having an incredibly difficult time because they're just running out of men, quite frankly, and they've been press ganging them into service. They literally take them off the streets. They're trying now recruiting prent drives, which are kind of curious because they featured lots of sexual in tone ads. I don't know why they think that's going to get somebody to go to the front, but that's what they're trying.
Speaker 2: They're doing.
Speaker 19: They're pulling out all the stops. They just don't have enough to offset losses.
Speaker 2: Maybe they should promise them the number of virgins after death when they die as an incentive to anyway, don't go down that road, just let me. How about the idea of North Korean KO troops helping out the Soviet or the Soviets very slipped again, North Korean troops helping out the Russians. Did I read that correctly?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You did.
Speaker 19: There's been more and more credible reports that North Korea has not simply been helping Russia with artillery shells other kinds of military help, which has been enormous. I'm reportedly between three and four million shells have been sent by North Korea, but now also thousands of men, especially some of the defensive positions. The rumor is that some of the North Korean troops are going into places to replace Russian troops that are like defending borders, etc.
Speaker 2: To free up more combat troops to go into Ukraine.
Speaker 19: So far, there has been one report of North Korean troops that were killed in action, so that there has been some fighting in the front, but we don't know quite the numbers.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's in the low thousands at.
Speaker 19: The moment, but a lot of that maybe just be to kind of test the international waters to see what the pushback may be in If there's not a lot, more could come later.
Speaker 2: Well, this does not sound like it is aligning up to be very good, at least as far as the Ukrainian's bargaining position, to the extent some sort of treaty or settlement is negotiated, they're going to have to probably give up a sizable chunk of land in order to get to get some peace in the region.
Speaker 19: Well, you know, Zelenski continues to make all I mean, he just went on another European tour this past few days where he keeps talking like he did when he was in Washington for the United Nations Summit, that he wants to have a strong, peaceful settlement that he can quote only get peace through strength, which you said just two days ago, that he wants to force Russia into peace. But there is no forcing Russia into peace when he's losing territory by the day.
Speaker 2: So the longer he waits to make that.
Speaker 19: Kind of offer to where he's willing to make a negotiated settlement and lose some territory, they're just going to keep losing more territory that's going to be taken by force of arms, not by negotiation.
Speaker 2: And every day his position gets weaker, not stronger.
Speaker 19: So I worry about the fate of Ukraine if they don't make a deal pretty soon.
Speaker 2: All right, let's pivot over to Israel and the ongoing conflicts, multi front battles being waged there. What's your assessment on going forward and where those conflicts are going to lead Israel.
Speaker 19: Well, the biggest thing right now is that a lot of people have been surprised, me being one of them, that Israel has not already responded to the October first Iranian strike of one hundred and eighty missiles. A lot of people thought that it would be a response within I don't know, a lot, like three or four days, maybe you're a week, But now then it's two weeks since that had happened. And I think that the reason is because there's a tremendous amount of diplomacy going on behind the.
Speaker 2: Scenes where the US is trying.
Speaker 19: To talk Israel down from some of their bigger strictures, because you hadf. Tally Bennett in the first few days saying, man, we need to go after their nuclear weapons, we need to go after their oil infrastructure, and a lot in the United States were saying that.
Speaker 2: But that's how you into a region wide war.
Speaker 19: And I think no matter what the administration wants to happen on the ground, they also don't want it to go into all that war that whose end is unknown, that could cost us a great deal. So I think that's starting to have some success. There was reports that the Israeli said over not that they won't hit the energy or the oil infrastructure, and so they're going to go after military targets. The problem is, I'm not sure that that's going to be viewed as you know, appropriate for the Uranian side, and they may still respond back, so we may not be out of the woods yet this thing could still escalate into a war.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was surprised that Israel has actually said that out loud. I mean, what you know. For a Wall Street Journal article from this morning, Israel is sure as US it will not strike Irans oil and nuclear facilities, officials say, I don't know why you would say that out loud, even if you were not planning on hitting those As long as the threat exists, maybe you keep her on at bail a little bit.
Speaker 19: Well, I mean that assumes that that's a true statement, is not a deceptive plan, which it could be like make them they like, okay, good, they're not going to come here. Oh shoot, they did, so I don't take that at face value at all.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, you're now general of the army, and you're a five star general, and you're in charge of making the decisions on behalf of the israelis What would you do by way of whether retaliate or not? What would you what would be your path forward? Considering, of course, as we have talked about, and you just alluded to that, a serious escalation like hitting their oil manufacturing or hitting their nuke sites may very well result in potentially a global conflict considering all the players that are involved on the Iranian side of the equation. Right, right, that's exactly right.
Speaker 19: What I would do is I would do some version of what they did after the April attack, when Iran sent all those missiles and drones into Israel. In response to Israel blowing up the embassy in Syria, by striking something that doesn't cause casualties like what the Uranians did, they made sure that both of their responses didn't kill anybody on the ground. They took out a few targets, and they just basically, you just said, hey, we don't want this to escalate, so we're gonna hit nonsensitive targets. If you hit do something like that, then there's a chance that you can now tamp this down and stop going up the escalation rater. Then I would focus on not expanding the war, because they've already committed themselves to this new incursion into southern eleven, which is a full out war by itself.
Speaker 2: Don't let anybody tell you any differently.
Speaker 19: Every aspect of warfare is being engaged here, and that is already going to be a monumentally difficult task for Israel. They should not take on more than their military can handle. So I would if I was a Fovester general, I would say, let's figure out what to do about this one in eleven and before we even think about doing anything with Iran.
Speaker 2: And then, of course I presume that strategy that you could propose is coupled with maybe cracking down and reimposing the sanctions on around to cut off their money supply, which the Biden administration hasn't been doing a late.
Speaker 19: Well, you know that's I see that in the news a lot, and I scratch my head and I wonder what they're talking about, because there are incredible sanctions still in place on Iran. They were crippling sanctions, but the biggest place where they get.
Speaker 2: Money is areas.
Speaker 19: We don't have the power to sanction ie money going to China because China and India, because they're buying Iranian oil, not subject to our sanctions. Because so there's really not much more room to knuckle down there, and none of the sanctions have had any impact so far, so that's not really going to solve any problems.
Speaker 2: And most of the things that might are beyond our reach. So what we then would have is two foreign powers, Iran and Israel, just continuing this tit for tat game over time with no will.
Speaker 19: Here's the thing, though Iran does not want a war. They have signaled in every way possible that they want to defend their interest as they see it, but they don't want it to escalate. So they're fine, especially after seeing is Hassanzreela assassinated in beyrout in a lot of their senior general some of the senior IRGC leaders have also been killed. Iran is fine with not escalating this, and I think they would like nothing more than for this tip to tat escalation ladder process to stop.
Speaker 2: So there is a reason to think that could happen. I suppose one of the ways they could get it to stop is quit funding the terrorist organizations. Well, and again that depends on your perspective.
Speaker 19: From our perspective, that's it's a terrorist organization, but from their side, it's a resistance to all the things that Israel is doing against it.
Speaker 2: And it's interest in the region.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 19: And that's an unsolvable deal because you're one guy's freedom fighters, another guy's terrorists.
Speaker 2: Lots of layers in this cake, Sir, It's always a pleasure to talk through them with you. Retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis. Another fun edition of The Deep Dive with Daniel Davis. Search for it online you find his podcast throughout the week and I'll look forward to another discussion with you next week, my friend, you next week take care brother A forty two fifty five cars. The talk stations stick around. We got a little more talk about Joe. Open the phone lines. If you have a comment, I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to call five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones.
Speaker 17: This is fifty five KRC, an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: Men over forty five