Speaker 1: It's a whole different world man, that you're waking up and you maybe maybe you don't realize it. Maybe maybe you didn't know what happened overnight. The absolute disrespect, the international incident, the faux pas that has kicked off what is now coffee gate. Bross, are you down with coffee Gate? What is it? It's it's a it's a scandal because it's got gate at the end, and it's about coffee. So and Trump, oh man, so apparently according to Newsweek, he's on a jihad and I'm gonna use that word was criticized, is now being criticized because he was He was given coffee by the Crown Prince and he did not drink it. M What what do we know about Trump? Uh, as far as what he consumes. Maybe you guys probably know the alcohol thing too. He doesn't drink coffee. He did. I don't think it's a caffeine thing because he drinks diet coke, but he doesn't drink coffee. And it's pretty well known. And he didn't like throw it at the Saudi whatever. He accepted it, held on to it for a little while while they were talking, and then just kind of say you know, it was one of those little coffee cups too. Apparently that's a big old Middle Eastern faux paw. And I'm like, I don't think that that's how it works. And I don't think anyone in the Saudi whatever cared. But Newsweek, the US President criticized for not drinking coffee given to him a gesture deemed disrespectful. We really is so trying with these people. So I add that to the big list of impeachable offenses and we'll go from there. Yeah. No, that's how I started my morning reading all about coffee Gate. I wanted to know what was up? Man whoop? Hold on? All right, turned the sound off on my laptop computer here this morning because I was trying to watch coffee Gate. See how big of a faux pas that we are in fact dealing with, And oh man, was was pretty bad obviously, all Right. So that's that, Honestly, If that's the best the Newsweek, who basically is just a weird tabloidy hatchet job, now, if that's the best they got, then so be it, because I feel like that's not going anywhere. All right, six nine here on the KCO Day radio program, we do have a few other things though, including, of course, coming up at eight oh five Stephen Kent, our official NERD correspondent. He'll join us. And we even have a surrendershed incident too, so we got some fun stuff in the stack today. He came. Jeffries continues to do his thing, and and one of my favorite twists of weird irony ever, the Ben from Ben and Jerry's is protesting Robert F. Kennedy in person over health issues. Let me ask let me ask you a question. In the grand scheme of things, what do you think has been more detrimental And let's just go with I don't know, lonely women. Who do you think has been more detrimental to the health of Again, this is my test group, lonely women. Then Ben from Ben and Jerry's or John or excuse me, Robert F. Kennedy Junior. Ross, If you had to pick between the two as to whose impact on this earth has been more unhealthy for lonely women, do you think it's Ben from Ben and Jerry or do you think it's R. FK Junior?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'd probably go with the ice cream.
Speaker 1: You go with the ice cream? Yeah, Yeah. The thing that comes perfect in the I hide my feelings pint size, right, and then you just mouth the whole thing. Dude. It's look, if I really like sweets, I could probably eat a whole one of those when I'm down. But no, no, no, standing up and screaming like a lunatic, which is you know what transpired there, standing up and screaming like a lunatic in the middle of a hearing, Like you're one of these weird paid you know, seventy dollars in your pocket or sixty dollars or whatever the actual fine is weirdos. It's it's just strange, and I'm gonna play the audio for you. It's just kind of fighting me at the moment. So that's nice. Every day it's something man, every day. All right, bro, let.
Speaker 3: Me do this.
Speaker 1: I'll go ahead and get that cause we got to play the audio of him screaming like a lunatic. Oh actually, now you think now, you think you're going to work? Now you want to play? Okay, that's very nice of you to show up twelve minutes after the show starts, when you were clearly logged in before. I guess there was an update. I was unaware of all, right, here we go, do do do do do do? Sorry about that was staring at my thing there and then it just kind of told me I had to re log in or whatever. So U our Yeah, So RFK there was you know, Christy Nome was testifying yesterday, RFK Junior was testifying, and of course the whole thing is just like, you're he's how old is he? Like seventy something, He's wearing a business suit. He's literally the last person in there you thought was going to freak out because there were a lot of nose rings about, and of course they all freaked out as well. But listen to this.
Speaker 4: The witness will suspend, the committee will come in the water. Capitol police are asked to remove the individuals.
Speaker 2: Members of the audience.
Speaker 5: Were reminded disruptions will.
Speaker 3: Not be tolerated.
Speaker 1: And it was weird because I think the security at first they couldn't figure out if he was with him or he was just.
Speaker 6: A simper school Disruptions will not be permitted.
Speaker 3: Well, the committee conducts his business.
Speaker 4: Capitol police are asked to remove.
Speaker 1: The individual areas now he starts piping up, They're like, oh, I guess we've got to go to rest Grandpa over there. What the heck is going on? Man?
Speaker 3: That was a name for c SPAN moment.
Speaker 1: The secretary will resume? Okay, all right, how nice for you? Very exciting. Yeah, man, that was the weirdest thing too, Like at first you could tell that whoever the security is or the Capitol police are just like, is he with the protesters? Because he he did not stick out like so many of them do, even though they try to cover everything up, So he got drug out of there. And because obviously RFK Junior is more detrimental to health than the dude who serves twelve hundred calorie per bite ice cream. I don't know if that's technically what it is, but I guess it's is it good ice cream? If I'm going to eat some ice cream, I'll eat some Bluebell. I've eaten that before, or yeah, I'll try a little hog Indoceris. But I don't really like chocolate, and so much of it as chocolate, so I don't know that I've ever eaten more. I'm sure I've had been in Jerry's, but I don't know. I couldn't speak to the quality of it, so I can't really insult it from that standpoint, but I do know if you shove enough in your face hole, it's probably not good for you, all right, six fourteen Hang on the level of violation of guy code, this story is holy cow. Go do this at a garden center where guys don't want to go anyway, so it doesn't ruin their whole day. Because dudes like going to Lowe's Home Improvement, right, ros Do you like going to Low's or home depot or what you get into that at all? Or because you don't like shopping really, I mean it depends on the project. That's fair. That's fair. If you get to buy something cool, then hell yeah, man. And then you go find we've talked about this, then you go find the Vietnam War looking vet dude who's working there, because you know that he's going to have a lot better advice than some of the new folks. No, no offense new folks, but it's a you know, it's better odds, better odds, So you get what you want. And let's say, you know you want to shed, right, and we talk about this, you kind of want to.
Speaker 2: Shed, dude, I would love a shed.
Speaker 1: You know they sell them to Low's.
Speaker 2: I am aware.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of them come with surprises like this one in Louisiana. This is slide Elis. This is just across Lake Pontretrain there from New Orleans, sixty six year old Georgia Man was arrested Sunday after police discovered him having some alone time in the display storage shed at the Loewe's home improvement store there. How does that like? Do you think he honestly got in the shed to see whether he like it or not, and he was just like this is so amazing, Like I don't even you know, I'm alone. She's over in the garden section buying plants. I don't care. That'll be an hour. I'm alone. What we got going in here? According to police after examining several sheds after getting the report that hey, there's some dude. Literally this is the description. Lyned out on his back in one of the units, with his pants at his ankles and an open giant bottle of vasolene next to him. Do they sell I'm do they sell that at lows? Or is that a bring BYO V situation?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't got to sell some sort of oil there, like lubrication.
Speaker 1: They have to well, that's what I'm thinking of vasilene.
Speaker 2: Like WD forty or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, one hundred percent. You get that, you get bearing grease also, I mean you get all that stuff. I don't know that i'd use that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really safe, right, what's that? I'm not sure that's safe.
Speaker 1: Well, but somebody's got to be a pioneer. Uh So, somehow this guy had some of the vasoline there. You want to and you want to be clear that it's vasilina, not Vic's vaco vapo rub. So we did a story about that one day where a dude was screaming because he was dumb and didn't read AnyWho. So yeah, so police then had to check all the sheds and there he was got a mid action.
Speaker 2: Do you get a discount in that shed?
Speaker 1: Now, well, that's what I was just gonna ask, is this is scratching dent situation. Would you buy that shed if it was like half off?
Speaker 2: I probably would not know?
Speaker 1: Okay, seventy five percent off. But you know, for the rest of your days, every time you go and you're like you're like, hey, honey, we grab this thing out of the shed, you're sending that family member to the uh that shed, you.
Speaker 2: Know, imagine they just have to burn it. Now, let's just get rid of it.
Speaker 1: No, somebody, somebody will buy that at half off. Somebody'll buy that at twenty percent off, even knowing what's happening there. Just tell us or what you do is you negotiate throwing in a pressure wak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they probably have some sort of weird code or rule where they hygienic or something. They probably have to get rid of it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: It's not the it's not the Oloft dolls at Target.
Speaker 2: Actually, I was gonna bring that up. It's so super weird you did. But yeah, I mean maybe it's a similar situation where they're like, well, now we have to get rid of it.
Speaker 1: For those of you who don't know, a young man went into a Target store, went back to the toy aisle, took got a like a giant my little pony hooked up with that right in the toy aisle kids around. Then walked towards the front of the store, and right in the front of the store is one of those big cardboard displays full of Oloft dolls from the movie Frozen. And he's just like, you know, while I'm here. He then proceeds to grab an Oloft doll and hook up again right there.
Speaker 2: Right when he was done, he just tossed it back.
Speaker 1: He tossed it back in the bin. And now you got to burn all the Oloft dolls. You don't know which one was the one.
Speaker 2: A burning peer pile of Oloft dolls, and as the children cry, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But this is a shed, man, this thing could be hosed off, right, I don't It sounds like they got him still, you know, working, So I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, man, it could be scary. You know, a lot of these people like to repeat what they've done, like they keep going back and back and back. So maybe he's going to try to find that shed again like the horse.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh that's a good point. So if somebody does buy it, one day, the motion light's going to trip in the backyard and you're just gonna see that dude quietly ducking in there. That is a problem. I hadn't thought of man going to be tracking the eggs in love. I don't think he's in love with the shed though. See with the horse story, he at a myrtle beach. It seemingly was the horse. I think the shed was just a means to an end. Here. Let's see here, let's uh, well, hold on, they actually give a description of the dude's property. Uh. The address for the man arrest had showed the public records say, one out your property containing a small mobile home and various sheds. He was cheating on his sheds, That's what was going on, because he had sheds, but he got tired of the same old shed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, he's got like a shed fetish.
Speaker 1: He's got a shed fetish, a love shock, if you will, a shagging cabin. And but he you know, he'd probably been with these sheds for ten fifteen years. They get a little boring, right, He's out on the town at the lows. See this hot young shed? What what? How else do you go to a Low's and do this if you have three or four sheds on your property already? No, this guy was he was ankering.
Speaker 2: Man, I was just in here singing ten room busted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh do oh dough. Yeah, now we know how a CaCO Day radio program. Maybe he got confused by the term she shed. I don't know, I don't know. I don't want to buy a shed at the moment, if it's on a discount unless I have the backstore. I guess that's the takeaway there because and by the way, I can't read some of your other shed names, so I don't know why he's sending me. I can't read those on the air. Oh I can once, and then you will get Gordon deal and it'll probably be for a while. So uh think about that. Uh before you do any of that. All right, you guys want to hear some some fun audio. That's so yesterday I saw aggressively Jake Tapper and more specifically his co author of the book, whatever that guy's name is. I don't have it in front of me, who realized that their take a lot of flak. They're taking a lot of flak for the fact that they all covered this up and lied and didn't care and people realize this, and everyone in the media now is having to wiggle their way out of this. I'm gonna give you several examples. And uh, there was a montage of Jake Tapper going around. You've probably seen it, and for whatever reason, it finally stuck in the kraw of his co author, who decided that he put they put their own montage out to go ahead and prove that they did cover it right and so, and that other montage is unfair. It's he said, deceptively edited was the wording that was used. I'm gonna I'm gonna play the original Tapper montage first. This is the one they were using to point out that Jake Tapper was actively hiding what was going on, deflecting, especially in the way that he dealt with Laura Trump and others.
Speaker 8: Here we go, how do you think makes little kids with stutters feel when they see you make a.
Speaker 1: Comment like that.
Speaker 4: It's very clearly a cognitive decline, That's what I'm referring to.
Speaker 5: It makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 9: You are.
Speaker 3: That's so amazing.
Speaker 8: It's so amazing to me that trying to figure out an answer cognitive Decrineative Biden embraces his stutter talking about it, while Trump mock said, exaggerates it, belittle zip. He's sharp physically, I mean mentally, yeah. I think the question is physically right right or so right right? And the guy who's his chief opponent is only three or four years younger than they. I mean, you have questioned President Biden's age, mental fit, and fitness ability to lead of those supporting Biden. You said, quote, shame on all of you pretending everything is okay. You're leading us and him into a disaster. Do you worry that you damaged him at all? I don't doubt that you got hugs and handshakes behind closed doors today, and maybe even publicly, some of them because they like you personally. But I've heard a lot of really nasty stuff about you from your Democratic colleague. I mean, just like, what is he thinking? Exercise in narcissism? I mean false claims to the Wall Street Journal about President Biden's mental fitness and acuity.
Speaker 1: He's eighty one and his memory.
Speaker 8: You know, it doesn't seem great. It's not horrible, But I don't understand the outage quote behind closed doors, Biden shows signs of slipping unquote.
Speaker 1: The Wall Street Journal is owned by Newscore, which is run by the Murdocks.
Speaker 8: Beyond the headline, there is some critical nuance here. The article is mostly based on observations of Republicans, with former Speaker Kevin McCarthy the only one going on the record. They do note in the article that most of the criticism comes from Republicans. Have you heard any concerns from anyone who has met with President Biden about seeming a little slower. Now the Russians are trying to do to make us in the public not trust the our election integrity. Joe Biden has dimension all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, right, you got to get the Russians in there. So that's a pretty damning collection of cuts and interviews. Obviously it's not the full scope of Jake Tapper's work over the over the four years, but like it's it's pretty clear that he basically and you hear it really strongly there with the Laura Trump cut at the first, he does the pure pressure kind of bully thing where he's just like, we're not even going to entertain this. You're an idiot for bringing it up, rather than ever actually wanting to discuss it. Like you heard him literally yelling Laura Trump down. So people are seeing that and they realize what an absolute piece of garbage Jake Tapper and his co author are. So for some you'll conceal conceived reason, they decided to put their own montage out proving that Tapper was covering it or something, and this is what they came up with. It's slightly shorter, but I want to give him their fair shake. So tell me if this sways your opinion that if you're.
Speaker 8: A lax kid, you will be transparent about your health, all facets of your health with urgency. So that we know shows that almost two thirds of Democratic voters want a new nominee in twenty twenty four, and the top reason they gave was your age. You know, that's not a good number for President Biden. Two thirds of the American people say he's not sharp enough to be president.
Speaker 10: Yeah, mean, how can you use the bully pulpit when you don't have a bully you can put in the pulpit?
Speaker 8: Okay, So you're part of the twenty three percent of adults who is not who are not concerned about the president's ability to be president because of his age and standbout. I mean, I know incumbents in general are not popular right now, but do you ever think maybe we should have a new candidate. There's a little bit of denialism with the president. This is a particularly bad week for this report and its comments about President Biden's faculties and his memory to come out, because twice this week he has acted as if he in twenty twenty one spoke to European leaders who have been dead for years. Part of the job of president is the having the confidence of the American people in your faculties.
Speaker 10: The White House's response every single time it has come out for three and after years, has been to deflects, to gaspe to not tell the truth, not just the reporters, not just other Democrats, but even at times to themselves.
Speaker 8: The heart of political power in the United States now preparing for the history making norm and breaking and disrupt the comeback of one Donald of John Trump.
Speaker 10: It wasn't just that Republicans rehabilitated Donald Trump, but Democrats, including most especially by my House, gave him an opening.
Speaker 1: And here's why. And I'm sure you can make up your mind. Here here's what's different. Do you know what the main difference is between the two cuts, other than one makes Tapper look awful and the other one just makes them look kind of awful, because that's not they weren't seriously pursuing. It is because the second set of cuts are almost exclusively post debate. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I noticed the date on them as well. Yes, there are several. Yeah, they were like February twenty twenty four. What's the ear least when I saw they were all like twenty twenty four or the summer or leading up to the election. So it's completely different than like the three years previously, where a lot of us are saying, hey, there's something wrong with that dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And that's what he's like when he's screaming at Laura Trump there. And by the way, one of the clips in the the the ant we'll call it the anti Tapper is post debate, so like he's even a little wishy washy there, man. But yeah, So primarily you have that whole set of cuts which runs the gamut of the presidency, and then you have this weird defensive video they made and it's almost exclusively when it was, there was no ability to hide it anymore.
Speaker 2: It was that bad.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if it'll help him sell more books, but it is, Uh, that's some lowdown stuff, man, Absolutely, And and Jake Tapper is not alone. Everyone else in the media is having to figure out how the heck they're going to cover their butts. Wolf Blitzer had Hakeem jeffries On. Wolf is just as guilty as the rest of them, but he's got to pretend he's not the book.
Speaker 11: President Biden didn't even recognize George Clooney at a fundraiser that the movie star was actually posting for him. Why should voters trust Democrats when it's clear so many in your party went to great lengths to keep Biden's condition hidden hidden from the public.
Speaker 5: I can't tell you what happened between George Clooney and President Biden that wasn't at that event. What I can say is that we're not looking back.
Speaker 6: We're going to continue to look forward because at this moment, we've got insbums that need to be addressed on behalf of the American people, including the Republican effort to snatch away healthcare, snatch away full assistance and hurt the big lion.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 11: Do you interacted with President Biden during those days, those final days he was President.
Speaker 1: Of the United States?
Speaker 11: Did you see did you since there was a major deterioration.
Speaker 5: Well, in the conversations that I was able to have on behalf of the House Democratic Caucus in those final days, we simply expressed our perspective as to what would be best for the party at that given moment in time. President Biden subsequently made the decision that he was going to pass the baton to Vice President Kamala Harris. Of course that was a decision that we supported strongly.
Speaker 1: So you know, he's clear. Will Flitzer has gone in a couple of times, I would actually have respect for Keem Jefferies, being that we were covering up, you were helping us. You're a yeah, yeah, we were gonna like tell you how bad it was, and you guys never asked, or when you did, we told you, don't worry about it, and then we all went and had drinks together. That's but no, Jeffrey's got to be he's got to go with the oh, well, we just got to move on. Well Wolf isn't ready to move on, but it's not because he's trying to do good journalism. He wants to make sure none of this sticks to him.
Speaker 12: Well, just very quickly, I want to ask you, Congressman Jeffries.
Speaker 3: You know you say we're not looking.
Speaker 12: Back from looking forward, but what happened in the past has to do with what's going to happen in the future and whether voters can try Democrats. As you look back, you were in a leadership position when President Biden decided to run again. Should you have done more at that point to intervene.
Speaker 5: That's a great question in terms of whether voters can trust Democrats or not. Every single high profile special election that has taken place since President Trump was inaugurated, a special election victory in Iowa and January, a special election victory in New York and February, a special election victory in Pennsylvania and victory in Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: In the Supreme Court.
Speaker 5: Race in April, and yesterday decisively defeating a Republican incumbent in Omaha in a surprise to many observers. Clearly voters are trusting Democrats this year when they go to the ballot repeatedly rejecting MAGA extremists.
Speaker 1: All right, so let me let me paraphrase the stupidity of that answer. Let's say that she was accusing Hakim of beating a puppy to death, right, and they're like, did you beat a puppy to death? I mean, my god, sir, why would you beat a puppy to death? Why would you do that? And he goes, you know, just yesterday I was in the park and this woman walked over with her puppy and let me pet it. Well, I'm sorry, Well, what does that have to do with the other puppies?
Speaker 9: Sir?
Speaker 1: What happened to the other puppy? Did you?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: And then and then I went over to a pet store. They didn't ask me to leave. Well, doesn't answer the question. And of course he knows that. And they're not going to do any real press because there's this there's this weird middle ground. So CNN can go after him only so far, because if they ever actually break him, he's going to burn them down with it. That's why it's so tenuous and awkward to watch that interview like that, because you know that while he will push a little harder and that may make you feel good comparably to how they normally do business, he'll never push all the way is then it's all over him too. It's like front row at a Gallagher show. Ain't nobody escaping it? And Blitzer and his cohorts know that, and see it's just a shame because none of them should be working anymore. Six forty seven Hang on absolute unmitigated disaster. How many of you have seen the Google AI search results? So if you search something on Google, by the way, don't call the show to be like, I don't search on Google. Well, then just listen to me explain how it works to you, okay, and then you can be happy with your decision. So you search, and a lot of times it will have before search results, which nowadays it's about three pages of paid search results spend on what you search, so that's pretty useless. But it'll be like AI overview and then it will answer try to answer the question. And apparently that experiment's not going well. Some people are questioning the results they're getting. I you know, I think the only fair way to do it is does I have a bunch of examples here? I think we should run it through another AI. Ross Do we have another AI I can run it through? Okay, all right, I mean I've not seen its work a lot, so this would be interesting. But let's see if what Ross AI says versus Google AI, which I believe is a slightly bigger company. H Question number one, was Marlon Brando in heat?
Speaker 2: Let me run it through the Ross AI. Yeah, yeah, he was not.
Speaker 1: And you know what Google AI agrees says. Marlon Brando was in fact not in heat. He was respected an influential actor passed away in two thousand and four, while not in heat, typically referring to the reproductive cycle of a female animal. So I guess good for him. I don't know, I don't know. All right, my heat heat, I mean name of a movie, but also in heat. Okay, all right, that's.
Speaker 2: That's probably that man was like celibate most of his life anyway, Marlon Brown.
Speaker 1: All right, ready, ross A, I I'm feeling depressed. What should I do?
Speaker 2: I would say some eggs and lift Okay, I mean I mean, I mean rosse, I would say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. There are many things. This is google a either of many things you can try to deal with your depression. One Reddit user suggests jumping off the Golden gate bridge. I mean, if that doesn't work, stay connected. Here's a list of some other coping ways to cope with depression. Then it has all good advice, like exercise connected, talk to somebody, get sleep. But you know, none of that's going to matter after you jumped off the bridge. I mean, the bridge is right there, right, Or you could do the exercise thing, I mean one of the two. One of the two. That depends whether you live closer to the gym or the bridge. I guess how much did Bob Dylan?
Speaker 2: Way, let me put it through the ROSSI probably like a buck twenty.
Speaker 1: Six or seven pounds put into Google. All right, that's not here. Wait here's my favorite one. In fact, this might be a search you did Ross. I don't know. The search is can I use gasoline to cook spaghetti faster? What does ross aies think about that? Can you use gasoline to cook spaghetti faster? All right?
Speaker 2: Let me put that through the ross. It says it will cook faster. But what you want to do to really cook your food faster is just throw your food on the oven. You don't need pants? What yeah, pants are like they're trying to is this a.
Speaker 1: Flat top, a coiled a gas range? I have a gas range electric?
Speaker 2: Electric doesn't matter though, But it's a scam like pots and pants there, it's a scam.
Speaker 1: It's like washing towels. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you tied in with the dishwasher pod people, and you just throw the food on the stove, okay, and it'll it'll cook faster because it doesn't have You're gonna win this one, but you're gonna well, do you want to you want to hear what Google a I said, because it didn't say that. It said, no, you can't use gasoline to cook spaghetti faster, but but you can use gasoline to make a spicier spaghetti dish. Here's a recipe for spaghetti cooked with gasoline rose.
Speaker 1: And it literally gives you. It says, in separate pants, I'll take garlic and onion in gasoline until fragrant, follow the package instructions for cooking the spaghetti, add dice, tomatoes, red pepper. Faith and also thinks Andy Griffith died of wikipedia a dehabilitating illness. So I don't understand that. Um oh, there's just so much here. What is Chris Paul's nicknabe Ross the basketball player Chris paul A Google AI says child porn three No Number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Hey, I want to introduce you to something real quick. Although Ross I was just checking on our Twitter and somebody decided to query the Google AI on all of garden related stuff. And let me tell you, man, I don't think you're gonna like it. Question number one is olive Garden authentic Italian cuisine. I'm assuming ross A I would say it is Google AI says it is not. Well, it might be considered Italian American cuisine.
Speaker 2: And we just went over how it was wrong about everything. So what's the point, all right?
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, are the chefs trained in Tuscan? Of course they are, and they Google I says, yes, Olive Garden does send some of its chefs and managers to Tuscany for training, but it's not a traditional cooking school, simply an opportunity to give a select group of employees the ability to experience Italian cuisine and culture.
Speaker 2: Right, So that would be a yes.
Speaker 1: So but now it says it's not a traditional school. It's more like a junket.
Speaker 2: But like we said, they're wrung about everything previously. So what you're just cherry picking here which ones you want to be true?
Speaker 1: I'm not simply Sharon what to say you.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is Dibbs's fault or whatever his handle is. Yeah, Dibbs, Dibbs.
Speaker 2: Dude, you know. And yeah, the recipes were brought back by General Mills during World War Two. He was part of the liberation of Italy.
Speaker 1: Ah, okay, silly me, all right, that makes sense because other than that, they had the leadership was drinking castor oil so that they could poop themselves to death. I don't know if you know that was one of Mussolini's favorite things to do to other people. So they did do it to him in between all the other stuff they did to him. So and I gotta think the was far better man.
Speaker 2: That's when they took the Mussolini manicotti off the menu.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah no that Uh.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: People are sending me the weirdest now. People are just screwing with the AI. I can't you know, I can't wait talk to our NERD correspondent about this stuff. And here's why. Here's why I bring all this up, not just to market. I was reading this piece yesterday. All right, let me let me share this. Tell me if you think this is a great idea or the worst idea you've ever heard Republicans come up with. So Republican by the name of Brett Guthrie, who represents Kentucky, added a five hundred million dollar amendment to the US House Energy and Commerce portion of the twenty twenty five budgets. So this is all the stuff they're doing. It is reportedly would be used in the government's adoption of AI to make the process more efficient. However, there's a reason behind it. Basically, let me just sum it up for you. Basically, there's a handful of Republicans who think it would be a really good idea to essentially deputize the AI companies and let them have legal cart blanc to or blanche to just destroy China. So take the AI and just attack everything that China has digitally, which to some extent they obviously do to us with the number of hacks there. But like, do you want to give Google AI a license to kill so to speak? I don't think that's a good idea after what we just witnessed. How about the MSNBC AI who was immediately all about Hitler, Like, why would you You're essentially saying we'll just let the AIS battle it out, go ahead, So you're just you're turning them loose essentially with with without guardrails. I mean, every day it's like some other idea of how can we make that horror that the dystopian eighties flick come to life? You want terminators? This is how we get terminators? Was wrong with you people? And then you want me to pay a half billion for my own eventual murdered at the hands of artificial intelligence. Screw that noise, No no, this is for the same reason I don't like the autonomous drones thing. Where right, you have drones flying all over, you know, like mapping out a desert or there might be training camps, and then it uses its onboard AI to determine whether it thinks that's a training camp or a a kindergarten school, and then you know, greases it by using its own algorithm, and no human ever signs off on it. No, thank you, and no, absolutely no to this man. Especially especially Here's the other thing with Republicans. What do most ais? What is one feature that most Ais demonstrate right now? A leftist bias? It's crazy and now they're all mad over at at Grock because it started it was like did you see this ross where it was just randomly start talking about white genocide in South Africa? People were asking it other stuff. They're like, what color is the sky and it's like it's blue. Did you know they're killing all the white farmers. Clearly somebody was trying to correct because initially it was denying it and people were pointing it out and I think somebody was trying to correct it yesterday, which I don't. I don't begin to understand all of the parameters for doing stuff like that. But the AI is not at a point where it needs to be the frontline battle thing for China. It don't get me wrong. Cyber is a big deal one hundred percent, And you can utilize AI, but deputizing essentially the AI and the companies that are doing it as outside contractors and letting them operate almost autonomously. AT's no think about who owns the big AIS. Bill Gates has one. Do you trust Bill Gates's AI to work in your best interest? Zuckerberg working in your best interest? Do you think that's the thing? Elon Musk for that matter, probably trust him more than the other two. But really, a time, you know, untethered control from some sort of central clearinghouse of actual war fighters, that the whole thing creeps to reaps me out. But yeah, and I don't know that it's going to go anywhere exactly how they would utilize all of that. But I think if Republicans are going to put a bunch of money into mainstreaming AI, they probably should not. They probably should have a few kings worked out anyway, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four, So on the on the grand scheme of things. Though, when it comes to bad lawmakers, how many of you are familiar with this Michigan dude, this representative Shree sanadar Am I pronouncing it cry all right, So he's this weird looking little dude who was the one who tried to it brought the recent impeachment stuff and then his colleagues or like this is dumb. But he's got a hell of a background. And I think it's really weird that this has not gotten more pressed. I remember telling Ross about this like two weeks ago, and he was shocked. And if you don't know the background, you'll hear it in this first part of an on the street interview. This guy, it's absolutely cooked.
Speaker 9: If you want to peach Trump again, and why is that is third times to try?
Speaker 13: Well, look, he has done unconstitutional activities, broken the law meal list.
Speaker 3: Well, look he has deported people that without due process. He made no break your garcia.
Speaker 9: Yes he has a pigulous process though he got adjudicated to be deported.
Speaker 13: Yeah, got to look the Supreme Court asked him in a nine to zero decision to bring facilitated bringing mister Garcia back.
Speaker 1: All right, I got a fact check him. That's not what happened. So it was in one. It was one of the independent ruling decisions where a single justice or up to three justices could rule. It was not nine to Oh, so he's lying to you or he's dumb.
Speaker 9: Okay, man, he refused to do that. What if we brought him Garcia to Guantanamo? Would that satisfied?
Speaker 3: Well, look, so he defied Supreme Court orders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, but but no he didn't because the order was to facilitate the return of Abrego Garcia. And if there El Salvador is not giving him back, there's nothing to facilitate. So again, the guy's lyne or he's dumb, and I honestly, I think he might just be dumb.
Speaker 3: Is this a fundraising stunt? Your campaign?
Speaker 9: Your campaign owes you eleven million dollars? Why not just forgive the loan?
Speaker 1: Are you not?
Speaker 3: Are you not worth the money? I always forgive the loan.
Speaker 13: Uh, That's what happened when I ran for our governor, and not a penny of my loan was paid by the campaign and I forgave it, and I'll that's what it will end up happening.
Speaker 3: It will end up happening. Yeah, because they're on the book though. Yeah it looks Yeah, look, Trivia, where is the Hitsfield Museum? Which museum Hitsfield?
Speaker 9: I don't know what are the five gross Points cities?
Speaker 13: Well, look, I'm not here to uh cresent, I'm here to say that I'm going to fight for the people of Detroit.
Speaker 3: I'm going to fight.
Speaker 13: For my gross Point and all of the Groans and all of Taylor and every course, every part of the thirteenth District comes.
Speaker 9: To this real quick, gross Point, gross Point Park, Grosse Point Woods, grow, gross Point Farms, and gross Point chores.
Speaker 1: So he doesn't know the names of the five cities in his district, which is of course a you know, it's not like he's it's like one of it's not like the district, very rural district where you've got you know, fourteen counties in North Carolina. He represents the wealthiest enclave of northern Detroit right along the river there and it's also where Ross I don't know if you knew this. They had a very famous hit man who went to high school there. Did you know that they're in gross Point?
Speaker 2: You know, they really put them over the edge too. They try to unionize them. Yeah, in a union And he's saying more of a loner.
Speaker 1: H yeah, Well a lot of these guys are I understand he had a dust up with some Germans or a Russian or something. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Plus plus he's yeah, and he's a fan of radio broadcasters. So that's good Stan's good side. So this, this is with this little twerp represents. He doesn't know his own district, you know. And you just heard him talk about the fact that his campaign owes him eleven He loaned his campaign eleven million dollars to win that congressional scene. So to bump up the fundraising, one of the ways you could do that is to say you're gonna go and you're gonna impeach Trump. So is he doing it because he thinks he can get in peace or is he doing it because he's got eleven dollars outstanding that he can then pay himself back with if they can do the fundraising. And you'll come to find out when I give you a little background on this dude, what a greedy little scumbag he is. But one more clip, since he already just got demolished, not knowing the cities he represents.
Speaker 9: In your campaign, family, it says occupation, yours says United States government.
Speaker 3: Aren't you employed by the people of the United States? Yeah, I am, okay, you fix that one. Okay, And finally you're getting nailed with this one. Uh the beagles.
Speaker 9: You abandoned the beagles, left them to die in their cages.
Speaker 13: Look, I love animals, My family loves animals. We have raised a beagle Shiva. Those are all uh, you know, attacks, political attacks on me.
Speaker 3: I love animals. Is there an explanation?
Speaker 1: Real quick?
Speaker 13: I have been awarded by the Humane Society. They're given me two awards as the best legislator in protecting animal rights.
Speaker 3: So my record is good.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the problem with that. The Humane Society. When he and by the way, when he says humane society, and you also remember this too, when you're talking about the Humane Society of the United States, the big one, it is not the puppies and kittens at the shelter. It is a canard. It is actually a far more successful from a fundraising perspective and active animal rights group along the lines of PETA. If again, they're worse than PETA technically, so that's what he's talking about. So this, this very same animal rights group, actually you're ready for this, condemned him as a candidate because what he did, or what he's alleged to have done, is he ran a testing facility. He's had all sorts of little gimmicky companies that he started. Some have worked out, obviously he's made a lot of money, but one of them was a It was a testing facility where they they tested on beagles and monkeys and rabbits and all of that, and then he lost whatever the government contract was that was testing through there, so he just closed shop. But he didn't do anything about the animals. You see how twist sitting horrible? This is getting Yes, according to reports, he left to die one hundred and eighteen beagles as well as well as several monkeys in this pharmacy, this now defunct pharmaceutical testing facility, and you know, didn't as he was going through the bankruptcy process, he liked he didn't have nobody went and fed them or did anything. And I think they tried to move them too, some animal rights groups, and he blocked it like it's just the background on this stuff is nuts. And when asked about it, I want to read you the quote when I mean, when he was asked about it, he said he said that he called the attacks unfair, pointing out that he lost a business, his home, and his cars, adding I had a real Ferrari, a real Ferrari, and a real Rolls Royce Phantom, but not anymore. So they're asking him about one hundred twenty dead dogs, however, many dead monkeys, and why he just left him to starve to death. And he's complaining that he doesn't have his Ferrari or his Rolls Royce Phantom anymore, which could be a masculating ross. Can you imagine if you lost your Ferrari and your Rolls Royce Phantom all at once.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd still have the Bugatti. So I'm okay, I understand. Are you saying I lost the Bugatti too?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are you saying I lost the Bugatti too?
Speaker 1: Well, let's say hypothetically, the Bugatti's gone to there's no coming back from that. No, and one hundred and twenty of your dogs, but the Bugatti's gone to Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. The Bugatti's gone too, very sad. Remember the lambo that was for the kids, Now it's for the bank because they've repoded that as well. So this guy, how do you get How do you get elected in a day in a Democrat district after starving puppies to death? Oh wait, you can also run the COVID thing I forgot? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Easy?
Speaker 1: Oh he Boston. Paul's all in sense because I think he likes beagles. Yeah, this dude starred a bunch of beagles to death allegedly. What are you gonna do about it? Huh? That's what I thought it right up there in Detroit. I think he's honestly, he's he's just too stupid to protests. Man. I think I think they'll probably throw this guy out because the Dems got really mad at him for filing the articles of impeachment. I guess it turned into a whole infighting thing. So he's probably on his way out. All right, we'll be right back. I don't know what I would do, and that makes me very nervous because maybe it's an uncontrollable impulse, the moment that it happens to you and since I've never been in charge of a classroom full of toddlers, how would I know if I would want to organize them into a fight club. But for whatever reason, we see stories every few months. We got another one where some daycare center somewhere was like, hey, you know what we should do instead of just giving him milk and nap time and stories, we should fight him. And that concerns me, Like, what happens if one day, God forbid, somehow, some way I end up in charge of like six toddlers for several hours and by the time when the parents get back, it's full on kumate going And I just lost control because it must be some sort of impulse. And I like gambling on martial arts and uh, you know, boxing and MMA and all the rest. So and I could rig that whole league.
Speaker 2: That one kid's a cheater, well that's you know, he blew that formula in the other kid's face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's uh, that's that's why you gotta you gotta, you gotta train with form you know, with your eyes closed, just because of that formula situation.
Speaker 2: The other kid, did you see what he did when he got there? The first thing he did they have this like pyramid of alphabet blocks. Okay, he knocked out the one at the bottom. Now, why wouldn't you do the one at the top? I picked the one at the top. It was harder, I guess, Oh, okay, all right, and that was good. That got him into the like ross.
Speaker 1: How many? How many times have we seen stories where somebody's organized a toddler fight.
Speaker 2: It happens all the time. It's so strange.
Speaker 1: It must be an impulse that I just have never you ever been in charge of a large quantity of toddlers.
Speaker 2: I think the most I've watched it one time was like three.
Speaker 1: Okay, and he didn't you didn't think, Hey, I wonder what would happen if we fought those two.
Speaker 2: There's no fight club, but there was no basement, so.
Speaker 1: We don't have to have you know, I'd have to do it in a basement fight club. Right.
Speaker 2: It was in the basement of that bar, right it was.
Speaker 1: And then it was everywhere, if you remember, or fight clubs everywhere. But the Kuma te wasn't in a basement, was it now?
Speaker 2: It was in the rooftop in the Caribbean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, a real one.
Speaker 2: If you believe Frank Duke's yeah.
Speaker 1: Went on for still going on right, mathematically it would still be going on or something. That's what's a amazing about it. And then Ross was convinced they did one in the hole in Jackson, which isn't even a thing, but whatever. Yeah. So now I'm really I'm very nervous that one day I'll be somewhere and they'll hey, we got to run somewhere real quick. Do you mind watching all six of these toddlers? And I'm like, six is enough for a tournament? And then I don't know, maybe I started drawing brackets and I'm just done. I can't control myself because that's the only way we'd explain it. Because the people who organize these are also the people who signed up to work with kids. So even if you're a kid, you clearly you're not. You don't have an aversion to kids. If you signed up to work with them, and yet then you fought them. You didn't fight them, but you organize them fighting each other. Very concerned, I'm I don't want to go on the record, I will never watch an even number of toddlers that is in excess of four, because that's all at that point, that's all you need. Get that fight club started. Four, get it done. Six will make it interesting. Look at that. I'm already I'm mentally organizing Toddler fight Club. And I don't even mean to. It's probably some pretty good buddy to be made, all right. Seven eight Here on the CaCO Day Radio program. Coming up on the show, we will chat with our official NERD correspondent. They're at eight oh five. Stephen Kent will join us. So, I guess one of the sheets had like a full standoff thing going. Which one is this one? Ah Millbrook Millbrook Green Drive.
Speaker 9: Ross.
Speaker 1: Which sheets do you stop at? If you stop at the sheets in the morning? The one way up there in wake Forest before you hit yep, no, because you come falls of News. Which one do you go to?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The one in the falls when you turn off Capitol in wake Forest?
Speaker 1: Like we can okay, all right, all right right, yeah you don't over go because this is the one that's north of the Raleigh station up by uh well, just off Capitol.
Speaker 2: I stoked about it is like super nice this one.
Speaker 1: I've been to this one and I will tell you it was I've seen it. I've been there a couple of times, and it was a little sketch in the in the parking lot. I'm not saying anything, it's just like it was clear that there's some folks that just kind of hanging out in the parking lot that didn't look like they were on their way to work. To catch my drift. So but you know, they did whatever they were doing. I did whatever I'm doing. However, apparently somebody got stabbed and then they had a standoff inside the sheets. Well, I mean, if you're gonna have a standoff inside something, you're gonna be uh, you're gonna have all the supplies you need there in the sheets, right. Oh, No, the standoff technically was at the apartment complex next to the sheets. Okay, so stabbing was at the sheets. Well, dude, no, you gotta the standoff in the sheets. You got all the food, the supplies. Now, once the BUCkies opens up, you can do it there. Then you'll have beaver nuggets and all that stuff. But no, we got to wait for like two years for that, and they didn't identify the person. All right. Well, I had some questions. I misunderstood the headline, and I thought the standoff was actually inside the sheets. Just the stabbing apparently, what is going on with everybody man between the other days brawls, the inability to go to his sheets without getting stabbed.
Speaker 2: I've stopped at that one before. Yeah, my other one was out of stuff and I stopped there, and I was like, as soon as I walked in, I'm like, oh, this is different.
Speaker 1: What is a little smaller? I think, right, especially especially the parking lot. I mean it's clearly like the neighborhood size of them. I don't know what the big differentials are there.
Speaker 2: No, I was like, I'm getting stuff and getting the hell out of here.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, because you were really in a hurry to get to work.
Speaker 2: Oh it's super yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So you're in the body the Ferrari or the Phantom, the Bugatti. Okay, yeah, yeah, he probably probably made the right call there. Let me try to get this thing to load here. I want to make sure that I have this accurate. So the big all right, So here we go. The big US Border Patrol story is some band member from a Texas to a base band. Oh so this is so confusing. So the name of the band is wanted. I'm not familiar with who this is. Apparently their drummer was forcibly removed from a flight and detained by US border patrol before they left for their European tour. So this is what everyone's all upset about. Yeah, here we go. Wanted Lord Buffalo Is that literally the name? Okay? Yeah, wanted Lord Buffalo Drummer. I'm super not familiar with this band. I don't know if they're doing a European tour. Maybe they're pretty good, all right, So why was he pulled off? There is he in the country illegally? Where is he from? Okay, he's from Mexico. The band announced it was forced to cancel its upcoming tour over his arrest, without mentioning the alleged arrest warrant. Oh look at that. So he had a warrant.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw this last night and I thought, well, that's weird. I wonder what's going on here? Yes, okay, look at this. This fell apart a lot faster than I thought. So Lord Buffalo Drummer. Jamaal said a Mexican national had boarded a flight to Dallas Fort Worth when Customs and Border Protection officials detained him. Said a Green card holder is permitted to live in the US. However, was wanted by the lawn No County Sheriff's office for violating a protective order multiple times, which is a felony in Texas, all right, So they're trying to make this. So they sat there and they decided that this was Donald Trump just being mean to musicians, when in reality, this guy's got a protective order. He did have status. However, he clearly if he's violated this order, is violating it because it is a felony in Texas, and he will be deported. So if you sear this story reported today, understand the details surrounding it, which seemed to be left off in a lot of the stories there. That's why again I wanted to make sure I was reading this correctly before we hit the air with it. All right, you know who else better get it right? Well, to give you a hint, he does. Whether name's Ray Stategic, Oh, today's the day, Today's the day.
Speaker 4: Today's it right.
Speaker 1: Round numero uno, right, first round.
Speaker 4: Right this morning already teed off. Looks like Fowler just teed off. Nicholson. I didn't even know he was still in He tees off at seven forty nine this morning.
Speaker 1: So yesterday you couldn't name it.
Speaker 2: He did his homework.
Speaker 1: Man, he didn't do his homework. He flipped the browser open, and he's just staring at the effort.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Commend the effort.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, you should be commending.
Speaker 2: It's a team player, man, it is.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I fell on the sword for you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: All right, So who do you like anyway? I mean, I might as well just get to that.
Speaker 1: I you know, I from a give your money on. No, it's not even that I'd like to I'd like to see Lowry win it, just because we had a little bit of a draw up. Cup plays well on that course, and look, any kind of bill plays competitively, because I'm down with that, right.
Speaker 2: Shooters looking good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, shoot him. Lowry kept go their teeth. They teed off together. Look at that plane together too. So him and Fowler, Yeah, I know, is he playing well? And I don't have the parents get Fowler too. Yeah, there's three three, seven thirty eight. So yeah, I like Rory only because he's the most famous name and probably the only person I know, So I like to.
Speaker 1: See him after the master's name.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean that I know of You're you're talking about a guy here that's a rookie and doesn't really pay too much attention, but when I have to, Yeah, the team, see what I did there for the team today. Just be commending me. All right, that's the last time I try.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no. It's just like I'm proud of you simultaneously, but then just kind of kicked in like you're the sportscaster and I love you.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 1: Are you enjoying your schedule, by the way, mister Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Fan, Well yeah, how about the Chiefs on Thanksgiving Day?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 4: Oh, then Christmas Day. I don't like all the Thursday night games, but a noon kickoff on Christmas Day against the Commanders. It's the Commanders and opening that it's easily this is easily going to be a seven win season.
Speaker 1: Your confidence is overwhelming.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the first game. And then for those who don't know, the very first NFL game this year'sday Cowboys getting destroyed by the Eagles on the fourth Yes, and you know the poor Basterds got to play the primetime on Sunday night, mister Ross's team against the Baltimore So looks Baltimore. A lot of people have a lot of things to prove that first week.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and they just got Baltimore just got two more years from Oh gosh, now this I should know running running back. Yes, that's him, the running back for the Ravens Rory b two more years.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 4: What the heck's his name? From Alabama?
Speaker 2: How are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Henry the running back for Baltimore. Yeah, Travis, Henry, Henry Travis.
Speaker 2: We'll call him King Henry. Yeah, yes, let's call him that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, they're gonna have him back too. Anyway, Let's go back to weather wise the next couple of days. A lot of dry weather around even for cases golf tournament and Charlotte Tournament. Small chances well for your viewing pleasure, he won't see much rain. If there is a shower thundershower maybe in the first half of Saturday, but not much locally. Got dense fog in spots this morning. There is an advisory for most of our counties. The fog not as thick as you get to try it in points the west and today maybe a passing shower thundershower. Otherwise breezy and little humid, mid upper eighties, upper sixties tonight, some could tackle ninety tomorrow. Most will stay in the probably eighty six to eighty nine degree range, but around Raleigh we could get closer to or hit ninety, and then maybe that shower thundershower threat early Saturday could linger into the afternoon. Really small chance, a better chance to the west, but it's not great. Mid upper eighties and then a more pleasant air mass actually cool off and knock the humidity down a little bit. Sunday sunshine hids will be in the low to mid eighties and may see some fifties for Monday morning. So starting to get that time of year where when you're in the fifties of the morning, you're doing good. When you're close to ninety and humid in the afternoon, you're not doing so well. But I'd say not much.
Speaker 1: Rain the next few days.
Speaker 4: We'll back off on the warmth a little bit, and the humidity by Sunday all all not too bad. Heads up for the fog this morning for driving around. If you're not in it, you could hit it.
Speaker 1: December fourteenth, by the way, So you and I are gonna have to figure out our bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll do it.
Speaker 1: No prop vikings, cowboys, vikings, cowboys, Yeah, And I think it's a night game too, is it correct? So you might not even be here the next day. I don't do that as much as I used to. Oh gosh, right now it is Sunday, Sunday, Sunday night. Yep, okay, yep, all right, yeah, we'll do it.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: Sounds good to talk to you in an hour. I appreciate it. Yep, and we will be right back. Hang on.
Speaker 2: From the Mark Spain Real Estate Traffic Center.
Speaker 1: All right, good morning, welcome back. It is seven fifty five here on the CaCO Day radio program. I was just checking this out. You know, there's a lot of parts and pieces that are kind of moving in the opposite direction of really where we were headed under Joe Biden, right, A lot of it with the wocism stuff, the DEI stuff, were companies and institutions, either because it makes business sense or because their funding was threatened, have kind of steered in other directions. But there's other areas of holdouts. So something something I was reading about this morning. Do you know that the the breakdown, I guess the divide between graduation speakers, you know, tis the season is actually getting worse it used to be. It was about three to one over the last ten years, about three to one for what you would consider a left leaning versus a right leaning commencement speaker, although I'd be interested how they extract for some of the you know, just like the business people. It's now five to one this year, at least with some of the research being done over at Northwestern University, I guess tracks some of this stuff. And also they also pointed something out. Do you know that Trump is will be the only president not invited to speak at Notre Dame's graduation in sixty five years, So you know, some of the institutions are pushing back. But yeah, five to one on the right leaning versus left leaning. Again, you just you're subsidizing, albeit kind of the closing crescendo here of their educational but you're just you're subsidizing and propagandizing these kids on the progressive side of things almost every step of the way in university. It's actually amazing you do it last week because we had the whole Vaca thing. But luckily he's back with us, our official NERD correspondent Steven Kent joining us. How was uh, how well, you probably didn't take any time off, but how you've been these last couple of weeks.
Speaker 7: Man, last couple of weeks. It's been that long I have survived. We are buried in rain up here in Virginia. I hope you all haven't been washed away yourselves.
Speaker 1: Things are well well, yeah, little rain and in some places a lot of rain. I know you guys are getting pounded up there, dude. I'm trying to Yeah, you know what, I'd probably not going to drag you into it, but I I maybe sometime we could talk about what the hell's going on with your governor. Lieutenant got there's race up there, because that's why it's a little depressing. It's it's it's something. But no, we got business to do. So why don't you just start by giving us a ten minute recitation of all the Diddy testimony for me yesterday?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, I don't even think.
Speaker 1: About it on the air.
Speaker 7: So and here I thought you were going to ask me how I thought about the finale of and Or.
Speaker 1: You know that that's my beat that So, yeah, that's.
Speaker 7: What was the craziest thing in the in the testimony that you noticed?
Speaker 4: Ross?
Speaker 1: I can I say that on the air?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I told Ross, it's it's something that's that's it. That's all I can say. There's literally no part of what is the most insane part of that testimony I feel that I can say on the air, no matter how clinically I describe it, there's no way through No. I will say that the term Tutsi role was used on the stand, and I'll let you all figure out.
Speaker 2: What that might be.
Speaker 1: So I'm afraid that's as closed as I can go. So let's go back to the and Or stuff, or why not call it Palestine or the Rhineland or something. Can anyone just watch a show and just be like, Hey, this is a pretty good show and I like this show, and it doesn't have to be symbolic of other stuff? Or is that impossible when you're talking about the Star Wars.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm going to alienate your audience here and say, yes, the answer is children, casey, adults see things in stories that are sometimes a little bit deeper and a little bit more profound than explosions and lightsabers.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you agree that and Or is somehow an analogy for the struggle of the Palestinians, or well, I.
Speaker 7: Think the beauty of Star Wars is that it's stories of oppression and rebellion and resistance against tyranny are always so rooted in history books. And also revolutions are just cyclical. They happen really about the same way in every generation, in different parts of the world at any time. Anybody can see themselves in these stories. I think really stupid and surface level Americans who are self centered about everything that they care about. They only see their pet issues. They only see in Star Wars and or Black Lives Matter and the Palestinian freedom movement in Gaza and all this stuff. They hear the word genocide and and or, and they think it's a shout out to what's going on in Gaza, as if it's not happening in three other countries simultaneously at the same time across the world. It kind of reminds me of episode three. When Revenge of the Sith came out back in two thousand and five. There are all these interviews that were circulating from Russians who were watching the new Star Wars movie, and they were talking to news cameras about it. They're like, this is our situation, this is the this is what we're going through right now. And Americans are. Americans are like, it's George w Bush And in retrospect that looks really really stupid.
Speaker 1: Well it's again, it wouldn't be the first time. So the show, as far as that goes, continuing to pay big dividends, Right, We're good to go there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and Or is a huge hit for Disney and for Star Wars. I mean, it always was a critically acclaimed piece of Star Wars content, which, by the way, for your audience, this is very rare. Star Wars does not get critical acclaim on anything. It is considered to be very shallow, service level sci fi style entertainment. And so when critics are actually saying nice things about it, and this is including all the way back to the George Lucas days, it's a very rare and special thing. And so and Or is pretty much just cleaning the clocks on every metric. And this is just the kind of thing that makes you realize Disney can do this stuff. They just choose not to. They just fail over and over and over again because they make bad bets with really bad directors. And turns out Tony Gilroy as a serious person.
Speaker 1: On the Marvel side of things, a trailer finally dropped for the new series Ironheart, which I guess comes out mid June, So June twenty fourth, there's the date, so it got a little over a month. Obviously, you have a black lead here. This is played off by Dominique Thorne's character, who was in Black Panther Waconda forever, so there is that connection. I'm not seeing people get all up in arms over any of the race stuff because it is part of the continuity of the character. And it's like, do you agree that the only way this turns into a race thing is if proponents of the show turn it into that, because I'm not even seeing the haters out there making way because it doesn't not jive with the character. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I never know what to make of these things. I mean, iron Heart and Dominique Thorne being put into this role and elevating and I don't know, like wearing you know, it's like an Iron Man quasi suit, but it's connected to the Black Panther universe. People don't care about this as much as the entertainment press likes to make it out of. There are not a bunch of just white identitarians running around freaking out about black actors in every movie. People freak out when you make Ariel from The Little Mermaid black for no reason and expect people not to comment on it and wonder what was wrong with the white girl with red hair being a Mermaid that she had to be changed. There's nothing to change in iron Heart. It's not a big deal. And also I've never even heard of iron Heart, so it's not really something that's important to most people. And I would say, even if you're a casual observer of Marvel and rey of Marvel comics, you're still going to be like no irony.
Speaker 1: You agree that the whether it is toxic masculinity or racism or bigotry like these have been marketing elements for for many A Marble show and not just Marvel shows. The goat that Ghostbuster Women's Ghostbuster. They used it there like they use this now. And I'm wondering because attitudes are changing clearly post Trump. People are people. I don't know that they mind less, but they will not give you their energy if you accuse them of being a racist or a being misogynistic over an entertainment disagreement. They just see it as stupid. So I don't know that it works as well anymore, which is why I'm curious if this is if they if they just decide not to do this thing and and see where it goes, which would be a good idea in my mind.
Speaker 7: But here's here's my thought, babbla on that did it ever work? Was there a time when this ever worked positively? Or Marvel or Disney or anybody.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I'm alleging it did. I'm just saying I don't know that they previously realized that it didn't. So I think it's now white disaster too, Like Disney's gotta be like, you know, let's maybe let's just play this one down the middle. I saw it.
Speaker 7: Look, I said, the worm has turned.
Speaker 1: I probably watched this. I'd probably watched this or at least one episode, give it a try. Trailer looked fine. The budget looks like a high budget. So you know, depending on what the storyline is, let's go, man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that's how most people feel. The big I think the thing that goes off the rails with most media these days when it comes to politics, and this kind of goes back back to and Or and Tony Gilroy a bit is when the creatives behind the property try to do the thinking of the audience for them. They try to tell them exactly what their role in the movie means. They try to tell them exactly what the script means, and people start taking huge offense to it, taking umbrage at it. And Tony Gilroy just last night did a sit down with Vanity Fair or Variety. It was on stage in New York, and he talked a little bit about the legacy of Star Wars and his inspiration for writing and Or. And they asked him point blank, is this about the struggle in Gaza, going back to our earlier topic, and he said, no, like most of these the story that I'm telling here is rooted in you know, historical cycles of history, revolution, rebellion, tyranny. It just happens over and over again. And he leaves it to the audience to decide, like what they're seeing and what means a lot to them, because if you watch and Or, you might just see the Hong Kong umbrella revolution against China that you know failed in the end. Like Gorman in the and Or show, it's very sad.
Speaker 1: I do know, I what was the what was that? Oh? The last of us. Did you see the scene from the Last of Us? They got everybody up that last week Worthy.
Speaker 7: Became a dad.
Speaker 1: She goes, I'm going to be a dad. I'm going to be a dad. It's like, what what are you doing?
Speaker 10: Why are you?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: You got paid, you got you know, that's that's a high budget thing. I watched the first season of that. It was okay, but it's like, I'm out. I'm just done. I'm not I'm not going to play these games.
Speaker 7: So the only the only thing I looked into is that during that scene, uh, she had a Lincoln Park poster in her bedroom and I went, wow, she's one of us. That's that's so great. But fill me in a little bit because I did hear about this, this controversy and the actress identifies as as queer or a the them right right like, but does the character. That's that's the thing that's confused me.
Speaker 13: Does this is this.
Speaker 7: Actress allowed her identity issues to affect the character.
Speaker 1: It's it's as best I understand it, and I I played the first game a little bit, never finished it. But then the second game came out and they basically they went and then they injected all of this, so arguably when you get into the second season of it, I get maybe it's more along the lines, but a lot of people just want the first part of it real quick. Since you were talking about our betters and studios thinking doing the thinking for people, is it better when the state of California does the thinking for you? And how much time is too much screen time for social media? Explain the new idea?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, you've been reading my tweets. Yeah, what I think is too much screen time is whatever any parent in the household finds to be concerning. Now for a while, I have blocks on my daughter's screen time before seven am and after nine pm, and everything else in there is negotiable and based on the needs of the whatever helps them to flourish. But for some reason, California's legislature is considering bills that will put black boxes onto the screen, like in the form of pop ups if your child goes beyond I mean like two hours a day on social media apps. Basically just becoming the parents of every household. It's really bizarre, nanty state stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see how that goes. Hey, I do have this though, have are you watching. Have you been seeing all these tweets on the Google instant AI and just how badly it's doing? So when you go to Google now that gives the AI up top. Have you seen these?
Speaker 7: Now? Tell me about it?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I want you to try to answer them, and then I'll tell you what Google's AI said. Okay, was Marlon Brando in heat?
Speaker 7: Was Marlon Brando in heat? All right, I'm generating an answer. No, Marlon Brando is not a heat in nineteen ninety five, according to Google aill.
Speaker 1: According to this Google AI overview, it says, no, Marlon Brandon was not in heat. He is a beloved He was a beloved and influential actor who passed away in two thousand and four and was not in a reproductive cycle of a female animal. What wait? What? Okay?
Speaker 7: I'm lost?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, all right, near the AI. I'm feeling depressed. What should I do? What's the answer you.
Speaker 3: Want to get?
Speaker 7: I'm I'm feeling depressed. What should I do?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 7: Well, are you asking me?
Speaker 1: Or that? Are the acting you? I'm asking you. I've got the I already know what the Google AI is going to say.
Speaker 7: I will tell you what my Dad told any of us if we were feeling sad, take a walk.
Speaker 1: Okay, jump off the Golden gate bridge.
Speaker 7: That's that will certainly end the depression, you know, and the style of part of gads at the end of and or you know.
Speaker 1: Did I use gasoline to cook spaghetti faster?
Speaker 7: I suppose you could. It will just get overcooked.
Speaker 1: No, says you can't. However, you can use gasoline to spice up a spaghetti dish in a separate pan, Saute garlic, onion and gasoline until fraguin fragrant. Follow the package instructions for the spaghetti, Add dice, tomato, red pepper flake, salt and pepper. Simmer for ten minutes, Toss the cook spaghetti and the gasoline sauce, and enjoy.
Speaker 7: So and I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and I'll explain you why I'm doing this after I tell you that. It also says that basketball player Chris Paul, who plays for Golden State, his nickname is child Porn three. I don't think that's accurate, nor does he. And it just goes on and on and on.
Speaker 7: So goognight your taste buds with fiery gasoline infused spaghetti.
Speaker 1: Wow name of fruit that ends with last one plum.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: No, it's apple, em bananum, strabo, rum, tomatum, and coconut.
Speaker 7: Did you like, let Ross inside Google or something is in the.
Speaker 1: Ross. No, Ross has his own AI. And the reason I point this out and I'll just leave it here with you, is because in the all the legislative stuff with the reconciliation going on in DC, a Kentucky Republican wants to allocate a half billion dollars that would essentially allow the government to deputize the AIS so that they could go fight China on their own. One minute, that idea, I don't even know.
Speaker 7: What to say. Deputize the AI. We're going to deploy a physical form of rock to go fight.
Speaker 1: We would we would give legal carte blanc to blanche to AI companies, so the whatever damage they could do against China go ahead. And these companies could, you know, essentially be a wing of the US military. It's crazy stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't I don't like this.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 7: I remember this show called Jericho that came out on mainstream TV right after nine to eleven, and you know, basically the military contractors took over the governments and then started a civil war and nuked the nuked the United States, and then then they could run the place. And I think that takes us right back to terminator. We can't we can't do.
Speaker 1: That's exactly where I arrived as well. But I'm out of time, Steve, and I appreciate it. We'll talk next week and we'll all be right back. Oh you roz that your quarterback just got married, and now he'll be weak in the knees. We didn't just get unmarried. So there's that, all right, Boston, Paul. I didn't even look at the Patriots schedule. I'm sure it's a real tough schedule. You guys have our Tampa Bay, whatever your other team is. I can't wait for the football fights to draw closer. All right, check this out, I got some I got some questions here. So a sports anchor for a an NBC affiliate this is would be NBC Channel four in Los Angeles had his home broken into rather interesting situation. So it happened Saturday night, and uh, I guess he was coming home and he you know, he realized when he walked in the glass of the black of the back door had been smashed. There's there was like some black statues, like garden statues, and one of them, he thinks one of those was thrown through there and another one. I'll tell you what they did with that in a moment. Uh, But he doesn't, he doesn't hear anybody, and he had the guys he was with. They called the police and it starts going through there, which I don't know is very smart unless you're armed. But he started trying to assess what had been stolen, and he said when he finally got into his master bedroom, he realized the intruder was in there. He was naked and asleep on his bed. So at that point he backed out of there. Police showed up, They go in, they grabbed the dude and apparently he's not too pleased about this, as he's been walked away in cuffs, had thrown into the back of the squad car. He was yelling, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to come back and kill you. But here's what he did. So, according to the police report, the intruder broke into the residence home, went into the kitchen, found an entire box of Beyond beef burger patties, so fake. The fake meat proceeded to eat the entire box a beyond beef burgeries, but unfortunately, apparently it threw his stomach for a loop. So then he had to deal with that, and he did not deal with that in a very polite manner if you catch him a drift. And as a result, both of the toilets in the residence became clogged, as well as the ice bucket from inside the fridge. He also rated his chewing gum collection. I so here, look, here's the question, and oh wait, hold on, And they finally figured out what happened with the statue on the back patio. Apparently he had brought a possum inside that he found outside and then beat it to death with the statue and left it display style for the homeowner. So I don't know if he thought he was giving him some free taxidermy or what can you call yourself? A sports anchor? And you eat beyond beef burgers, Ross, you had a horrible experience with these, didn't you. Isn't that what they had at the Burger King one you tried?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, it likes did my stomach for like weeks?
Speaker 1: It did not stay in this man's stomach apparently he went and destroyed all the plumbing first, so maybe they have a new recipe. But either way, plus the free dead possum, that's like something your dog brings you man, and you're creeped out, but also like thank you, thank you, I appreciate you recognizing all I do for you. Yeah. What an absolute crazy story. But we have one crazier that I have to share with you. And we talked about this first thing this morning. But if you missed it, this happened down in Louisiana Slidell, just across from New Orleans there on the other side of the lake. There, a sixty six year old Georgia man was arrested after police say he was inside one of the display storage shed at Lowe's Home Improvement having some alone time. Apparently some shoppers I guess discovered him and then he didn't leave, so that allowed him to get the police there, and when the police arrived, he was still at it. According to the report, they found him inside one of the storage sheds with his pants at his ankles and an open bottle of asoline at his side, which I didn't even know they sold at the lows I mean, don't get me wrong. They sold plenty of lubricants there for you know, all your automotive needs or you know, any of your fix it needs. But I didn't know they had that, so you know, good on using that versus WD forty probably What kind of discount do you think they have to do for the shed now? And what would now? Ross wants to shed? But I offered him a fifty percent discount. He still didn't want this one. But some like, you can't just burn it. It's not like it's not like it's a cheap thing. Those sheds are not cheap, are they. I got to assume that we're talking probably into four figures right for a good shed? Do you buy the scratch and dent shed at Low's Home Improvement? And then do they have to disclose it? Is this what the song love Shack was about? We have a lot of questions trying to digest the story this morning. And by the way, as the police report goes on, they say that the guy arrested. Let's see here, what's the guy's name, Cavallis Cavallius. Where's his first name in here? It's like clip off and the story doesn't matter anyway. So the dude actually lives in Georgia. His property is described as a one acre property containing a small mobile home and multiple sheds. He's already got sheds. He's got multiple sheds, which means he needed some sheds. Strange say that three times fast. He's cheating on his other sheds and he went to an entirely different state to do it. So now not only has he got to deal with the part where he was literally inside a display shed at a Lowes home improvement and everybody saw what he was up to, but now he's got to go home and figure it out with his current harem of sheds, which apparently weren't getting it done for him anymore. That's why he had to go cheat. Do you think he gave him the zip CO? We're not even in the same zip code sheds, So I don't know why it's a big problem. This sheds over in another state entirely the uh, although the storage sheds on his property appear to be much smaller than the one he was in, so maybe he's maybe he's into big sheds. Hey, no judgment. Some people the big sheds, you know what I'm saying. Some people want the little, small, little sheds. Some people want the big sheds. I'm not here to judge big sheds need this too, not this exactly, but you know, purchased. It's want to be abundantly clear here? Uh what is he charged with? Like? What is it? I'm assuming it's some sort of indecent exposure charge. It doesn't for some reason, I don't see it in the story here. All right, Well, anyway, don't do that at the Low's Home improvement or if you go buy one. If you go buy one, there's a If the discount on a shed that visibly looks to be okay is too steep, you might ask yourself what may have happened in this shed, and especially if it's in Georgia or in this case, near the Georgia border, because those people are freaks up in Georgia. Isn't that right? Rased agic from the other channel? Correct? Did you hear? Did you hear this story?
Speaker 4: I was on the tail end of it.
Speaker 1: So some guy went to a Low's Home improvement. You know they have all the sheds sitting out there that if you can buy. Decided, Hey, I'm gonna go inside one of those and have some alone time. Oh okay, and I'm just saying, like, at what point is the discount fat enough on that where you're like, yeah, I'll buy that shed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and how do you display that discount?
Speaker 1: Well, no, you just put you don't. You don't address it. You just pay fifty percent off. Now a consumer would be like, that's weird. Why is this one fifty right? Aren't right? Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I go into that too good to be true, so I'd be like, why is this fifty percent off? It looks perfectly fine right now?
Speaker 1: They could be a free pressure washer, I mean, right, right right.
Speaker 4: If you do that, then we're we're good.
Speaker 1: We're good. But this guy's he's a shed whore. He's got like three shed is already. He goes and for sheds.
Speaker 4: So, oh gosh, stay out of North Georgia, right, yeah, Northeast Georgia.
Speaker 1: Well, I know he's from Jasper, Jasper Okay, yeah, North Georgia, Jasper, Yeah, Jasper in the mountains? Yeah? Oh is it yep?
Speaker 4: Okay, beautiful area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm sure, especially if you're into sheds, because he's got a bunch of shed I guess, yeah, a lot. You know, next love sheds, man. I guess so yeah, all right, so is it good inside the shed or outside the shed? Kind of weather today?
Speaker 4: Well, let's just say you might need some cover in the next few days. Today the bigger problems this morning fog. See the first few pictures of the visible satellite picture, and I can kind of pick it up in and around Durham and Raleigh visibilities quarter mile or less. Uh, just north and in and around Sanford Fayville. You're looking pretty good. And then back toward the Triad a little bit less but still some fog. Nonetheless, does the advisory that's not our problem today. It's gonna be warm, mid upper eighties. Should see too many problems with any passing showers, thunder showers. Don't cancel any plans later today, I really don't think much. If any rain's gonna fall, that's a pretty good frog strangles yesterday, even reports of hail too, So none of that. Tomorrow, partial sunshine mid uper eighties, maybe ninety in spots, and the chance of a late day shower storm into tomorrow night. But I think Saturday may have a little better chance, although it's not high, especially from the Triad west of a quick moving line of showers. Thunder showers to come through, but it'll stay warm, mid upper eighties and then cool, awful drop the commidity. By the end of the weekend, sun's back a little bit eighties, and it looks like a nice string of weather even as we get into early next week. Case so not bad. Not a bunch of rain. Even if it does rain Saturday, it's probably only going to be for a couple of hours, most of the daylight hours, dry and still warm.
Speaker 1: You know. The shed guy was strangling a frog, so I gotta go in there, all right. I thought, that's what you meant. I don't know what that term means, so I'll let you go.
Speaker 4: It was raining hard, and the frogs were, yeah, you know, having trouble in the water because you think of yeah, they're amphibious.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you, mister wizard.
Speaker 4: See you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe I don't know. Right by the way, ROSSI I just I don't know how I missed this. It says in the story what he was watching on his phone. It says he was quote watching YouTube. How well, you don't want your wife to find porn on your phone, even though you just got to rest it in a shed like what's on the YouTube?
Speaker 14: Man all right? Eight forty seven? Hang on Good morning at Casey. This report sponsored by Total Wine and more. Are retail sales ticked hire last month. The government just reported that overall sales rose a tenth of a percent in April. Sales ex autos and gas were up two tenths percent. Wholesale inflation surprisingly went into remission in April. The producer price index fell half a percent, and there was no change last week in the number of workers filing for unemployment benefits. A mergers in the works in the retail sector. Dick's Sporting Goods is buying foot Locker. It's a deal worth two point four billion dollars. Both chains rely heavily on sneaker sales. They have very different business models. Footlocker has twenty four hundred stores, most of them relatively small located in cities. Dix has about eight hundred big box stores, all in the suburbs. Walmart did well in the first quarter. Solid sales dernings growth suggest the giant retailer's decision to lower prices to win a bigger market share paid off, But Walmart says it can't maintain prices at current levels. Tariffs and increasing economic turbulence will force the company to raise some prices, and that will start this month. The Department of Education is getting serious with student loan dead beats. The agency has sent warnings to millions of delinquent borrowers, warning the time is up they must start repaying the god government.
Speaker 1: There is the.
Speaker 14: Possibility that people who are seriously in arrears could see a portion of their wages or social security benefits seized. Warner Brothers Discovery bringing back the HBO brand. The company's premium cable channel called Max for the last two years will be rebranded as HBO Max and Casey, that strike by Starbucks baristas who don't want to conform to the company's new dress code by putting on black shirts has spread, along with the insanity. One hundred cafes across the country or strike bound as of this morning, Casey.
Speaker 1: I saw that on my We just talked about this yesterday, and I know everyone's sounds like a good idea. So maybe we're the ones who are wrong. I don't know, I do. We just don't get it, man, all right, Jeff, appreciate it every.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, you too?
Speaker 1: Take care? Yeah, Hey, real quick, before we get out of here too. Well, let me first, let's solve a mystery. You guys want to solve a mystery real quick before we get out of here, all right, old Ocum's razor, razor ramone, whatever you want to call it out, you're gonna need it, all right?
Speaker 2: You ready for this?
Speaker 1: Richmond, California neighborhood is wonder what the heck's going on after they say more than fifty birds have exploded in mid air. But that's not birds shouldn't do that, and I can't figure out why they're quote exploding in mid air. One local resident, Sharon Anderson, says the situation is horrifying. She says it's quick and violent and judging by a ring security camera, a little loud as on the camera, you can hear a loud pop, then see the bird and feathers fly like you just got a ball pitched into it by Randy Johnson, and then it hits the ground.
Speaker 2: You know this has to do with the Ertz, the magnetism of the Earth creating a harmonic frequency that makes the bird explode. Really, that's the obvious explanation.
Speaker 1: Yet that's the that's the old Ockham's razor right now.
Speaker 2: You know what it is, you know what it is. Yeah, the birds are flying into portals like uh okay, temporary black holes.
Speaker 1: Oh, the event horizon and the immense pressure of the crushing of gravity and everything else.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: But then they re emerge somehow because they're finding their carcasses on the ground. FISHI and wildlife say there appears to be blunt force trauma issues with the birds as well. You see, you can't think of anything else that may make a popping sound of some sort cause bird feathers to fly, birds to die, and birds to fall. Nothing. All right, Well, we tried, We tried to solve the mystery.
Speaker 2: It's the temperature of the sun that's causing them to explode.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, they're not above solar panels, which that could cause.
Speaker 2: Well it's a solar flare.
Speaker 1: Ah okay, all right, because I had there was one other thought I had, and you'll have to forgive me, is it it's Naburu? Yes, you nailed it. Absolutely. You read my mind, obviously, Nabouru. You know, occasionally when I was growing up as a kid, we would have chuckers and pheasants and uh sage grouse and blue grouse. They would sometimes midair, also following a large popping sound, would also fall to the ground dead. And we called it a gun, but I don't know what's up here. So it sounds like somebody's sitting in with one of those high end.
Speaker 2: Airsoft guns, leaning more towards black hole.
Speaker 1: And the boo. U right, Well, if the boou has a black hole chasing after it, it gets yeah.