Speaker 1: I want to welcome everyone back to the Pekingana Show. Aaron's back. How's it going?
Speaker 2: Erin?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Happy to be here.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about We're gonna look at a speech by a Nazi.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: This is amazing.
Speaker 3: I was just sitting a bird earlier. You know, I'm coming on the heels of your close out of Hitler's foreign policy with Thomas, and I'm like, who the hell is going to want to listen to me after that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I think you know, if you remember that Gebels at this time was still running around with a kpd M. You know that he I mean really up until the end. I mean he he ran with them for about twelve thirteen years. Yeah, then you start to you know, when you when you read some of the stuff that he's when you read his speeches or read the stuff some of the stuff you wrote, you're like, oh, okay, that makes sense, this makes sense. Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, having you on for that, because I mean, I don't know that you know as much about communism as Thomas does, but you know a hell of a lot more about communism than most people I know.
Speaker 3: Yep, I'm a real comrade.
Speaker 1: All Right, I talk a little bit of just a little bit about this is It is from January ninth, nineteen twenty eight, to an audience of party members at the so called Cultural four Politique for Politique, a series of training talks for party members in Berlin. It's Gerbel's most extended discussion on the nature of propaganda, all the more interesting because of its early date. It is worth comparing this speech to one he gave seven seven years later to a closed gathering of party propagandists at the nineteen thirty five Nuremberg Rally. That speech was not published. The text is available, but YadA YadA. So yeah, this is I mean, nineteen twenty eight. This is five years before for this is five you know, more than five years before they take power.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so their situation is even more tenuous than it was when they took power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, all right, I'm gonna start stop me anytime then you know how this works? All right? Knowledge and Propaganda by Joseph Gerbels. My dear fellow party members. Our topic this evening is hotly disputed. I realized that my viewpoint is subjective. There is really little point in discussing propaganda. There is really little point in discussing propaganda. It is a matter of practice, not of theory.
Speaker 3: One experiential. You have to experience propaganda in order to understand.
Speaker 1: It exactly exactly that there's no there's no theory behind it. It doesn't it doesn't work unless someone experiences it. Yeah, one cannot determine theoretically whether one propaganda is better than another. Rather that propaganda is good that has the desired results, and that propaganda is bad that does not lead to the desired results. Consequential consequentialism. Yeah, it does not matter how clever it is, for the task of propaganda is not to be clever. Its task is to lead to success. I therefore avoid theoretical discussions about propaganda, for there is no point to it. Propaganda shows that it is good if over a certain period it can win over and fire up the people for an idea. If it fails to do so, it's bad propaganda. If propaganda wins the people it wanted to win, it was presumably good, and if not, it was presumably bad. No one can say that you're yeah, well, you.
Speaker 3: Can tell that this is before the invention of the twenty four hour news cycle, because propaganda today is designed to fire you up for about ten minutes. Yeah, and then you click on whatever you need to click on to general great revenue, and then you forget about it. So that is the standard for what's good propaganda now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's basically it's just a brush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: If propaganda wins the people that wanted to win, it was presumably good, and if not, it was presumably bad. No one can say that your propaganda is too crude or too low or brutal, or that it is not decent enough for those who are not the relevant criteria. Its purpose is not to be decent or gentle, or weak or modest. It is to be successful. That is why I have intentionally chosen to discuss propaganda along with a second theme knowledge. Otherwise our discussion this evening would be of little value. We have not gathered to discuss lovely theories, but rather find to find ways of practically working together to deal with our everyday challenges.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: What is propaganda and what role does it have in political life? That is the question of the greatest century to us. How should propaganda look and what is the role? What is its role in our movement. Is it an end in itself or only a means to an end? We must discuss that. But we can. But we can do that only when we begin with the origin of propaganda itself, namely the idea, then move to the target of propaganda, namely people. Ideas in themselves are timeless. They are not tied to individuals, much less to a people. They rest in a people. It is true, and affects their attitudes. Ideas people say are in the clouds.
Speaker 3: So who does that sound like?
Speaker 1: People say, yeah, you're in the clouds. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Ideas exist independently of the mind. Yeah, yeah, that's that's what I picked up. When I read that, I was like, Oh, he's a he's platonic.
Speaker 1: It's also in Hinduism too, Oh is it? Yeah, outside the mind watching the thinker.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thing when someone comes along who can put in words what everyone feels in their heart, each feels. Yes, that is what I always want it in hope for that is what happens the first time one Here's one of Hitler's major speeches. I have met people who have attended a Hitler meeting for the first time, and at the end they said this man puts into words everything I have been searching for for years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first time. Yeah.
Speaker 3: When you can, when you can distill and articulate what people are, what people feel but are unable to articulate, that's that's the best. It's it's it's it's awesome on both ends. Like when somebody says, like, you know, I never knew how to express that like that, that's awesome on our end. And when we're reading something or or listening to something that distills an idea into just a form that's easily digestible, it fires you up. That's that's a amazing.
Speaker 1: Others are lost in confused. Others are lost in confusion, but suddenly someone stands up and puts it in words. Now, I've heard everything from goat to gutsa? What do you? What do you? How do you pronounce it?
Speaker 3: Goth? I guess.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say gutsa because that's what this is the last. That's the last way I heard it say. Gutsa's words become reality. Lost in silent misery, God gave someone to express my self.
Speaker 3: Should ask me how to pronounce any philosopher's name. I'm the last person you want to ask.
Speaker 1: But that's a great line there, lost in silent misery. God gave someone to express my suffering.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some kind of ideas the beginning of every political movement. It is not necessary to put this idea in a thick book, nor that it take political form in one hundred long para.
Speaker 3: People somehow manage.
Speaker 1: History proves that the greatest world movements have always developed when their leaders knew how to unify their followers under a short, clear theme. It's just something I've been saying recently with the whole libertarian party thing is really when it comes to activism, when it comes to ideological activism, you don't want a party, a political party, because it's just pure bureaucracy. The best way to do it is you pick one narrow topic and you become like a lobby group for it, you become a propagandist for it, and you just go after elected Now you are going after elected officials. You don't have to worry about getting elected. You're going to go after the elected officials. That's the way National Association for Gun Rights basically got constitutional carry and half the states in this country tree is by going to politicians and saying we're going to run this person. We have this person who's going to run against you in a primary.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you don't you know, if you don't promise this, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's that. I the Libertarian Party has somehow sunk to new depths. I didn't know we're imaginable, but I guess it's not surprising.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I mean I said it was going to happen. You're just you know, managerialism takes over. So yeah, right, that is clear from the French Revolution or Cromwell's movement, or Buddhism, Islamer Christianity. Christ's goal was clear and simple, love your neighbor as yourself. He gathered his followers behind that straightforward statement because this teaching was simple, crisp, clear and understandable, enabling the broad masses to stand behind it. In the end, conquered the world. One then builds a whole system of thought on so a brief, crisply formulated idea. The idea does not remain limited to this single statement. Rather, it is applied to every aspect of daily life and becomes the guide for all human activity, politics, culture, the economy, every area of human behavior. It becomes a worldview. We see that. We see that in all great revolutionary movements, which begin with a clear, crisp, understandable, all encompassing idea, they spread more and more and become a mirror of life that reflects all activities of the people, and indeed in a particular way.
Speaker 3: I wonder if there's a German word for ideology that seems more like what he's describing.
Speaker 1: I think he's describing a culture.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Then one can say that a person has a worldview not because he knows a lot or has read a lot, but because he sees all of life from a certain standpoint and measures everything by a certain standard. I'm a Christian when I believe that the meaning of life is the heavy responsibility to love my neighbor as myself. Kanton once said, act as if the principle of your life could be the principle for your entire nation.
Speaker 3: Is that the categorical imperative?
Speaker 1: Act as if the principle for your life could be the principle for your entire nation. Yeah, huh, Well, I mean, look what he mentions in the next sentence. He says, I am a national socialist, not when I want this or that from this or that from politics. Rather, when I consider all aspects of daily life, I must act in all things by putting the good of the whole above my personal good, by putting the good of the state above my personal good. But then I also have the guarantee that such a state will be able to protect my personal life.
Speaker 3: That is such an important caveat, and that's why I's it's going to be very difficult for us people on our side to put their trust in any type of person or movement or or idea that turns into a worldview that that ends up you know, that could potentially end up getting power. Is it takes a very long time or a very desperate population to place that trust in those things.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it takes uh, it takes a whine more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, it takes desperate It's going to be desperation. You know. Time. You can talk to any number of people, they'll tell you that time is not on our side. So it's going to take desperation.
Speaker 1: I am a national socialist when I see everything in politics, culture of the economy from this standpoint, I therefore do not evaluate the theater from the standpoint of whether it is elegant or amusing rather or I ask is it good for my people? Is it useful for them? Does it strengthen the community. If so, the community in turn can benefit, support and strengthen me. I do not see the economy as some sort of way of making money. Rather, I want an economy that will strengthen the people, make them healthy and powerful. Then too, I can expect that this people will support and maintain me. If I see things in this way, I see the economy and national socialist terms. Does that sound like socialism to you, as you know, like a libertarian would say, oh, call someone a socialist.
Speaker 3: No, the antithesis that is the antithesis of anarcho capitalism. I mean, I guess they would say, you know, you have the option to think that way, but you have the option to think whatever way you want and still participate in society.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If I deliver this crisp clear idea into a system of thought that includes all human devices, which is in actions, I have a worldview. As an idea develops into a worldview, the goal is the state. Knowledge does not remain the property of a certain group, but fights for power. It is not just the fantasy of a few people among a few people. Among the people. Rather, it becomes the idea of the rulers, the circles that have power. The view does not only pre The view does not only preach, but it is carried out in practice.
Speaker 3: I recall a long time ago when we were reading State and Revolution, just going over it and viewing it in terms of practice. You know, during the during the October Revolution, November, everything leading up to and everything after it practice practice, practice, And you know, at the time, we were kind of moving away from libertarianism because of that. And it's the same thing with this national socialism. It places emphasis on praxis, like practical application of your of your knowledge, of your of your theory or whatever. And I don't I don't see that happening with a even you know, unfortunately, a lot of people that I like that espouse a worldview that I agree with, I don't see them emphasizing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep. Then the idea becomes the worldview of the state. The worldview has become a government organism when it seizes power and can influence life, not only in theory but in practical everyday life. Now we must consider who is the carrier, the transmitter, the guardian of such ideas a great man. An idea always lives in individuals. It seeks an individuals to transmit its great intellectual force. It becomes alive in a brain and seeks escape through the mouth. The idea is preached by individuals, individuals who will never be satisfied to have the knowledge remain. There's a loan.
Speaker 3: I thought that was a very well constructed paragraph and figured that's why he's the Minister of propaganda.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I mean, you know, the great thing about a speech about knowledge and propaganda is he's propagandizing with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, he practices what he preaches.
Speaker 1: You know that from experience. When one knows something, one does not keep it hidden like a buried treasure, but rather one seeks to tell others. One looks for people who should know it. One feels that everyone else should know as well, for one feels alone when no one else knows. For example, if I see a beautiful paint again at our gallery, I have the needs to tell others. I meet a good friend and say to him I found a wonderful picture. I have to show it to you. The same is true of ideas. If an idea lives in an individual, he has the urge to tell others. There is some mysterious force in us that drives us to tell others. The greater and simpler the idea, the more it relates to daily life, the more one has the desire to tell everyone about it.
Speaker 3: And it's a testament to, you know, the the system we live under, that we hesitate to tell people about these great ideas in real life. I mean, I I see great ideas on my timeline every single day, and I want to tell people, but I usually just stop at my wife and see how see what she thinks. And then you know, if if if I go, if I go to bed, nothing happens that I know it was a bad idea and I just annoyed her. So but it's it's a testament to the counter propaganda machinery that we live under, that we we naturally hesitate two to promulgate these good ideas almost like they know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we we have to.
Speaker 3: Say it in hush tones and quiet, you know, amongst people we trust.
Speaker 1: Right, And then if it gets to the point where it's so dangerous to say certain things, then everyone's a fed and you don't want to talk to anyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, as awesome as the Internet is, I think that the next big thing is going to spread via word of mouth and probably semi hermetic circles because it has to, because nobody wants to get arrested.
Speaker 1: If I believe that the nation must be governed by the principle that the common good comes before the individual good, I will tell it to those to whom it applies. As soon as I realize that this principle is not only of a transcendental transcendental nature, but that it applies to daily life, I have the need to tell it to those in the economic world. And if I see it applies to culture as well, I have needs to tell it to those involved in cultural activities. The great masses will never be won simply by such a sentence. It must cast its shadow over all areas of human life.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Grams, she was Grams, she was the one who understood this.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It has to march through institutions.
Speaker 1: Yep. You see how an idea spreads and becomes a worldview, and how the bearer of the individual reaches out to form a community, and how an organization, then a movement grows from the individual. The idea is no longer buried in the heart and mind of an individual. Now there are four, five, ten, twenty, thirty, fifty, eighty, one hundred and ever more. That is a secret of ideas. They are like a wildfire that cannot be restrained. They are like a gas that sees through everything.
Speaker 3: I saw that sentence. It was like, this is too easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where an idea finds entry, it enters, and soon that person is influencing others. The others cannot stop it. They may believe they can stop the fire by force. They may even be able to do so for two or ten, twenty or fifty years, but this is not significant in the larger course of world's history. It is irrelevant if something happens today or tomorrow or even years in the future.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a very transcendental view.
Speaker 1: Well, the you know, and the thing is is that you can have the greatest idea in the world, and you can tell it to a bunch of people, and you know, two thousand people can hold on to it and love it and want to talk about it. But if they're not willing to put it into motion, if they're not willing to you know, get the ball rolling on it and implement it. It's use. That's when it's just theory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: It is possible to slow an idea by force for a certain period of time. In reality, however, that advances the idea for forces to drive out that which is weak. That's really good. That's really good. Yeah. Now, when everybody's like what you believe, you know, hardly anybody believes that there might be a reason. Yeah, there might be a reason. The elements that do not really belong collapse. Suddenly, the individual becomes a community, a movement, and if you prefer a party, each movement begins as a party. That does not mean it has to follow the methods of parliamentary parties. We see a party as a part of the people. As an idea spreads, becoming a worldview that spreads to the community. The community will once to give the idea practical form. The party will feel the necessities organize. Someone will suddenly have the idea. You think the way I do a way I think. You are working over there, I am working here. We know nothing of each other. That is absurd. It would be better if we work together, If I did my part and you did yours. Would it not be good if we met every month and talked. That is an organization. Gradually, a strong organism develops a party ready to fight for its ideals. A party that does not want that will indeed continue to preach its ideals, but will never bring them into reality.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, it's it's extremely hard to start that process now, because anything outside of you, if you want to call it the Overton window, never gets beyond what step it. Yeah, never gets beyond not being buried in the heart and mind of an individual or you may you may get up to for those numbers.
Speaker 1: No, it's funny.
Speaker 3: It's a four eighty one hundred. Yeah, it may it up to one hundred. But and I'm talking in real life, not not x not social media. That's a whole different story that that has its own endpoint that never materializes. But it's yeah, it's I'm telling you, like, the next big thing is going to be something you hear in real life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it may have already happened. A recent example may help. Our movement is often accused of losing its character as a movement. Oh have you ever heard that that if you know change, if you're change a little bit, Oh, you've you don't understand it anymore.
Speaker 3: You're not a real national socialist.
Speaker 1: You've lost a plot. Yeah, yeah, you couldn't hack it. What we are accused of taking the vast, broad and ever moving system of thought of Vulcansh movement and forcing it into a proto Procrustian bed.
Speaker 3: So procrustian bed. I look that up, and it's basically a like an arbitrary like forcing something to be arbitrarily different. That's all it is. Okay, the emphasis is on the arbitrariness of it.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean, like they try to say post libertarianism was just Yeah, we supposedly had to chop off the legs of the movement that stuck out, eliminating important parts of the Volcansh idea Vulkush idea. National socialism is only a surrogate for the real movement. Some say, in fact, the Volcansh movement ran a ground on this matter. Each declares his own particular intrat central to the Vulcansan movement and accuses anyone who does not share his views as being a traitor to the cause. This sounds familiar, huh. That is the way the Volcish movement was before the war. If someone had been able to take this great idea, and the Volkish idea was greater than the Marxist idea and develop out of it a tightly disciplined political organization, then the Volcush idea, not the Marxist idea, would have won on nine November nineteen eighteen. Marxism won because it had a better understanding of political conditions, because it had forged the sword it would later use to conquer the state. If a Volcansh organizer had understood how to form a great movement, it is a question of life or death for a nation. The Volkish idea, not Marxism, would have won. It was a worldview, but it did not understand how to form a party and how to forge a sharp sword that would have enabled it to conquer the state.
Speaker 3: So is he drawing a distinction? I didn't get this. Is he drawing a distinction between national socialism and uh like, the Vulcan movement?
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, because the volk movement. Yeah, because people who are adherent to the Volcan movement argue that National Socialists was just a was basically a bastardization. You know, you don't understand you don't understand what you're doing, you don't understand who we are kind of Yeah, but you know, he points he points out that at the end of the war. I'm reading this this book on my show Blockade right now, and it's about Vienna at the end of the during the war and at the end of World War One, and immediately in Vienna social the when the troops come back, when the kids come back, when the men come back, socialism has taken hold. So I mean they're bringing back socialism with them, They're bringing back Bolshevism with them. Why Why because it was the only at that point, It's really the one the one thing that is pushing back against the what they would call the war profiteers and people like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, that makes sense because I mean the right wing coalition in Germany post World War, immediately post World War One was like a coalition that included democratic socialists and communists, right m and these and Volcanish of the Vulk movement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was I mean, for a second, I mean they actually talk about like these whole she talks about that, well, I think her daughter went and visited a relative and Lenz in Austria. And this is in like nineteen eighteen, late nineteen eighteen, and there are roving, roving hordes going through the town and just taking everything, destroying everything. And she just offhandedly mentions and they, I don't know why, but they look Russian. Huh, Well there's a reason. There's a reason why they looked Russian because they were pouring over the border to take a country, to take a country that was in tatters.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the state needs a worldview. Christianity also conquered the state, and in the movement and in the moment that it conquered the state, it began to carry out practical political activity. You can with justice claim yes, But at the moment Christianity took over the state, it began to cease to begin being Christian. That is the tragedy of all great ideas. At the moment they enter the realm of this life of sin, of the all too human, they leave the heavens and lose to romantic magic.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Sounds like James Burnham. Yeah, it's just yeah, it's just Burnham talking about how when when ideology is introduced to reality, it just it gets punched in the mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I I I don't know if I agree with that. I don't know that you can with justice claim yes, but at the moment Christianity took over the state of cease being Christian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean, yeah, I mean, it's it just it depends.
Speaker 3: It might have it might have changed changed his nature and it has to Yeah, but yeah, I don't know. I guess something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the dogmacies yeah right, okay, it becomes something normal. We are not discussing whether or not one can change the nature of life. Things have gone on this way for millions of years, and we'll go on in the same way from it millions more. You will have to ask a higher power why that is so. At the moment an idea takes practical form, it loses its angels wings. It's romantic mystery. If someone had had the courage to strip the Volcanish idea of its romantic mystery, if one had taken account of the hard facts, it would not look as romantic today as it does to some dreamers, But it would have kept millions of German children from starving. For me, it is more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well, you know, you know what I learned from that, that diary blockade the the Save the Children Foundation that was started to feed German and Austrian kids after World War One.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, yeah yeah. For me, it is important that a nation lives, that a nation live. For me, it is it's more important that a nation lives than that an idea remains as pure as possible in the heads of a few dreamers.
Speaker 3: Very practical.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can see that a movement needs an organization if it is to conquer the state, and it must conquer the state if it wants to do something of positive and historic significance. I have often met the kind of wandering apostle who says, well, everything you are doing is fine, but you rely, you really, but you rely must also you really must also take a stand against foreign words in the German language. And another comes along who says, well, everything you say is good, but you must have a point in your program that says allopathy is dangerous and you must support homeopathy. If the movement were led by such apostles, the jew would end up in charge. Do we want to talk about the United States now?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: I want to talk about the early twentieth centre the United States now?
Speaker 3: So I've actually been thinking a little harder about this and talking to some people, and uh, I think, yes there is. I I don't think it's just Judaism. That's you know, pernicious influence and all that. But what let me throw this at you and we could talk about it whenever. But uh, what about the pernicious influence of gnosticism?
Speaker 1: Oh where did that come from?
Speaker 2: So just looking into the uh you know, the modern birth of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, the modern birth, Yeah, it's it's yeah, it's the usual suspects. And if you go back in time, it's it's them as well. After the you know, in the in the second to fourth century, you know, in the.
Speaker 1: Most Christians would have been of Jewish Jewish descent, yeah, to be.
Speaker 3: Fair, Yeah, but the the the syncretism between Judaism and narcissism, and you know how that influenced the Talmud, how that influenced a couple of other their other books. And I'm and it's just an idea that came into my head. I wonder how how that syncretism is playing out now.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, the the whole idea of gnosticism. I mean you could just peel the skin off of it and you can see progressivism.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, yeah, yep. And you know it's it's influence in academia, it's influence in Hollywood, you know, not to not to really put my tinfoil hat on. But that's just something that I was noticing.
Speaker 1: Kay, you're noticing huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like putting another yea, putting another another hat on.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. The jew would find something new every day until nothing was left. It is not the task of a revolutionary fighting movement to settle the dispute between allopathy and homeopathy. Rather, its task is to take power. Yeah, you're saying, if you're looking at alopathy, homeopathy, these are basically cultural things, way of life. Basically, I mean you could call them ideologies. People build whole ideologies around them. You see people who are really into allopathy or homeopathy or really homeopathy, who have a tendency to be of a certain the stereotype is of a certain group, you know, the certain kind of person. And yeah, I mean that you can call that an ideology. And when it comes to taking power, you know, these these things really need to be really need to be put aside, because is that argument right there between allopathy and homeopathy? Is that important when you're trying to take over a state, when you're trying to put together, when you're trying to you know, basically, have create national socialists, create national socialism.
Speaker 3: Doing the math five years later, I think they mostly proved that homeopathy works.
Speaker 1: At least, the movement must have a program such that every honest fighter can stand behind it. Now, it is certainly true that the modern German cultural establishment produces every manner of nonsense. I know that this nonsense is poisoning the German national soul. There are those who say something has to happen. You have to do something. If you want to fight the movie industry, you must build your own theater, even if it's even if at first it has the most primitive equipment. And if you see that the children are being poisoned by what they read in school, you must begin to win children's souls and give them the ansidote. My reply is simple. You can spend ten years giving the ansidote to the poison that is produced by a badly led cultural establishment, but a single degree from a ministry of culture can destroy all your work. If you had spent the ten years winning fighters for the movement, the movement would have conquered the ministry of culture. Everything else is mere piece work. That's certainly a paragraph right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ministry is culture.
Speaker 1: Poisoning German national soul. Something has to happen. You have to do something. If you don't like Amazon, build your own Amazon even got somebtarian yeah, through some libertarianism in here. Yeah, it's like I said, with homeschooling, I absolutely suggest that people homeschool their kids right now. But if only five percent of the population is homeschooling, that means ninety five percent of the kids twenty years from now are just going to be progressive psychopaths.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, with a single decree, I mean, with a single decree, we would lose ninety nine percent of our progress. If they just simply you know, enforced KYC on X, I think you know, that would be a that would crush.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So like again, it goes back to you. You need to do things in real life too.
Speaker 1: But then you can make you can make the argument that if everybody is public, I mean, can they come after everybody?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, who knows, that's a Pandora's box. I don't know if I want to find out. Yeah, they could certainly come after us one by one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could, but I mean they don't even have the money and the funding to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If a movement wins political power, it can do the those positive things it wants to do. Only then does it have the power to protect its accomplishments. At the moment a movement or party wins control of the state, its worldview becomes the state, and its party becomes the nation. The nation is not the sixty million people who live in it. That is a confused mixture. One says yay, the other says nay. That is not a nation. A nation is characterized by consciousness. Instinct alone is not enough. Only when I am aware that I am a member of the nation, when I am consciously a German, do I belong to the German people. The Great Elector did not say, think and remember that you are German. Rather, he said, consider well that you are German. Consideration is at the level of consciousness. Such consciousness belongs to the entire nation. Adolf Hitler rightly answered the Court and Munich in this way when he was asked, how could you think of establishing a dictatorship over sixty million with such a tiny minority. His reply If an entire people vulk had has become cowardly, and there are only a thousand left who want something great and who have and who have to and who have the power to transform the state, then those thousand are the people. If the others let a minority conquer the state, then they must also accept the fact that we will establish a dictatorship.
Speaker 3: Powerful, prescient.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the same is true of a movement. If a movement has the strength to take over the state, then it has the power to transform the state. I am the last to complain that the Marxists rule us today. As long as we do not have the strength to overcome them, they have the political rights to rule us. Oh he's so good. He is so good. Oh man, Oh, it's just it's true, and it's meant to piss you off in the same time. Oh, it's so good. As long as we do not have the strength to overcome them, they have the political rights to rule us. I am surprised how little they use that right. I would do things differently. That is their tragic misunderstanding of their own worldview. I do not complain that the gentlemen of the Berlin police use their power against us, only that they call themselves democrats and claim that they allow freedom of thought and of speech. That is nonsense, that is lying, hypocrisy, For in truth, these gentlemen are dictators. If a movement has a strength to take over government positions of power, then it has the right to form the government as it wishes. Anyone who disagrees as a foolish theoretician. Politics is governed not by moral principles, but by power. If a movement conquers a state, it has the right to form the state. You can see how these three elements combine ideals and personalities. The idea leads to a worldview, the worldviews of the state. Individual becomes a party, The party becomes the nation. Have you noticed he repeats certain sentences over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, yeah, a little practical application.
Speaker 1: The important thing is not to find people who agree with me but every theoretical by with every agree with me about every theoretical John's hittle. But rather that I find people who are willing to fight with me for a worldview, winning people over to something that I have recognized as right. That is what we call propaganda. At first, there is knowledge. It uses propaganda to find the manpower that will transform knowledge into politics. Propaganda stands between the idea and the worldview, between the worldview and the state, between the individual and the party, between the party and the nation. That's so good he explains it. I mean, he explains it that I've read brene Is extensively, and he explains it so much better than Brenees because Brenees is always hiding.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, nope, this is pretty pretty clear cut, like, yeah, whatever your revolutionary process is, propaganda is in between all of the steps in those processes. Makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: At the moment at which I recognize something as important and begin speaking about it in the street car, I begin making propaganda at the same time I begin looking for other people to join me. Propaganda stands between the one and the many, between the idea and the worldview. There, he is repeating himself again. Propaganda is nothing other than the forerunner to organization. Once it has done this, it is the forerunner to state control. It is always a means to an end.
Speaker 3: H Yeah, he asked the question earlier. Is propaganda a means or is it an end? And answers it here.
Speaker 1: Although I must hold unshakably and unalterably of the idea propaganda adjusts itself to the prevailing conditions.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you again, Yeah, do you think our our current rulers view propaganda as a means or an.
Speaker 1: End at this point? I think it's an end. Yeah, that's yeah. There, it's too it's too clumsy.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: There's nothing. There's rarely anything manipulative about it. It's more like we know that there's a certain group that when we say this, they're going to believe it no matter what, and all we care about is that group.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the constant positive reinforcement that you are on the right side of history, that you are, that you are a good person, that you are normal, that what you're doing is acceptable. I think that that's that's fuel for people to go throughout life. Now, I think if you took that away from a large portion of the population, they would go insane. If you cut off their serotonin drip, which is delivered via propaganda, they would literally go insane. They would fall into a depression.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are people on I mean that that is what ex Twitter is or whatever they're calling it now is. I mean it is is literally somebody's probably the serotonin drip. Yeah, they're just waiting.
Speaker 3: It is the and I I think if if Garbels wasn't German, he could articulate it this way. But the the constant affirmation, like that's that's the serotonin drip, just just chasing after affirmation, and in particular that's you know, the the e thoughts and just I guess women in general are more susceptible to that in my experience, but also I guess young men as well.
Speaker 1: Although I must hold on shakably and unalterably to the idea, propaganda adjust itself to the prevailing conditions. Propaganda is always flexible. It says different things here than it does there. It cannot be polished, laminated, and stuffed. Rather, it must occupy the space between the one and the many good sentence there. I talk differently on the streetcar with the conductor than I do with a businessman. If I did not, the businessman would think I was crazy, and the streetcar conductor would not understand me. I remember, I forget who said it that whatever Ron Paul, if Ron Paul spoke to like college kids, or he spoke to like a group of Muslims, he always like delivered the same message.
Speaker 3: Would that be to his fault or was he just that good?
Speaker 1: Oh? I mean, well, I don't know. I mean, I love Ron Paul, but really what did he change? I mean, I guess there are some things he changed. I guess you would say that he paved the way for Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think that would be. That's how I would characterize his accomplishments too. Is he definitely planted a dissonance seed that didn't really grow until Trump, and then it grew exponentially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very fast, very fast. If I did not, the businessman would think I was crazy. In the street car conductor would not understand me. That means propaganda cannot be limited. It changes according to whom I am trying to reach. Let me tell you a story about a party member in Berlin who, since nineteen nineteen has promoted the national Socialist idea. At first, he beat his head bloody against a wall which he wants to avoid. He began by distributing the wildest anti Semitic publications on the street. He knew it was bad stuff, but there was nothing better, so he read book It is Me. He knew it was bad stuff, but there was nothing better. So he read these books or newspapers in the subway. Everyone could see that he was a harmless crank. And when he stood up and left his newspapers behind, someone regularly would say, sir, take your newspaper along with you. He would angrily take his paper and leave it with a conductor, saying here German brother, and the conductor certainly thought he came from the nuthouse.
Speaker 3: Many such cases.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that somebody walked up to Dave Smith at the Libertarian National Convention in a thong? A guy walked up in a thong and wanted to debate him on borders.
Speaker 3: I again, I believe that wholeheartedly.
Speaker 1: I mean put it this way. If somebody walks up to you, a guy walks up to you in a thong, you, I don't care who you are. You immediately believe in borders. Yeah, you believe there should be a border between you and that person. I don't care who you are.
Speaker 3: Vigorously enforced.
Speaker 1: He gradually realized that the methods that worked with friends and comrades did not work with strangers. In other words, there is no abc a propaganda. One can make propaganda or one cannot. Propaganda is an art any reasonably normal person can learn to play the violins with a certain degree. But then his teacher will say, this is as far as it goes. Only a genius can learn what remains. You are not a genius, so be content with what you have learned. Yes, I can, certainly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody has a maximum potential, especially in the time that we're in right now. Recognizing that when somebody has met their maximum potential and maybe doesn't have a whole lot to offer anymore, that's part and parcel.
Speaker 1: I can certainly teach any reasonable person the absolute basis of propaganda, but I will soon recognize the limits. One is either a propagandist or one is not. It is wrong to look down on a propagandas. There are people who say a propagandas is merely a good drummer, displays a certain envy and lack of ability. They are mostly mediocre philosophers whom the masses ignore. You have seen often enough. No one can deny it that our movement has good speakers. Since our opponents do not have good speakers, they say, well, they are only good drummers. Hitler was called the drummer of National Unity for five years. When they realized that this drummer had ideas that didn't fit into their way of thinking. He was suddenly a crazy politician who had to be dealt with. It is foolish to look down on propagandists. The propagandist has a certain role within the party. It is good for our young movement that we are young and lacking in really great leaders, though naturally not in comparison to other parties. The great leaders we have cannot stick to a particular area, but must be able to do everything. They must be propagandists, organizers, speakers, writers, etc. They must be at organ They must be able to get along with the people, find money, write articles, and a lot more. That is why it is wrong to say that Hitler is merely a drummer. That is what is great about him and what separates him from everyone else. He is a politician and also a propagandist. While the leaders of other parties understand neither politics nor propaganda. You can see how propaganda relates to the worldview and to the organization. After we have finished the hard work of moving the idea and the worldview from the individuals to the masses. Propaganda has the task of taking the knowledge of the mass and enabling it to take over the state.
Speaker 3: So when I read this, my first thought was, we have the opposite problem. Now, even the lowliest freshman senator has a an overabundance of knowledge of propaganda. And it's to the point now where if you're above a certain i Q, it just nothing resonates, which is a good and bad I guess well.
Speaker 1: I think one of the another problem we have is that we have a lot of propagandasts out there, and but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a whole lot of jacks of all trades.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the Brene said that you know, you you wanted the the best is educated just enough so that they could understand propaganda. That's one of the that's that's the problem we're at right now, is that we have a populace that is educated just enough to understand propaganda. And one thing that the enemy has done well is and I think this is done on purpose. And some of them are absolute agents. Is they put out quote unquote right wing propaganda, propagandists who have very who have big plays. Yeah, but they're also gatekeeper. But they're gatekeepers. They're they're meant to not make you notice, or they're made to not make you go too far to the right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I've been talking a lot about that on my feed. I am just so disgusted with the last couple of weeks and even with the last couple months, because it's you know, I I don't want to say that our movement should be fractured, but there's definitely some some house cleaning that needs to be done. And yeah, everybody needs to be hyper aware of when they're being gas lit.
Speaker 1: Yep. Let me give an example. What good would it do if everything we know to be right stayed in our few heads? If you would doubt the rightness of the idea since they would see that no one was joining them. And if we do not have the people from the lowliest essay man who distributes newspapers to the best speaker or the leader of the party, all of our lovely knowledge would be useless, for only we would know it, the others would continue their nonsense, and the German people in the end would perish. And what does this sound like? Propaganda is absolutely necessary, even if it is only a means to an end, Otherwise the idea could never take over the state. I must be able to get what I think important across to many people. The task of a gifted propagandist is to take that which many have thought and put it in a way that reaches everyone, from the educated to the common man. You will all grant me.
Speaker 3: This, so and you know, to apply that to you know, anything in this country. I think the perfect propagandists would have to be personable and social, and that is an increasing rarity nowadays, you know, able to carry a conversation in real life, able to make whoever they're propagandaze and comfortable, you know, like like we're having a casual conversation, but I'm planting seeds in your head, you know what I mean. I think that that's an art that's becoming rarer and rare, and maybe maybe maybe we'll be the last generation that you know, still has a an aptitude for it, you know, as as as the younger kids get alienated more and more. That's it's almost by design.
Speaker 1: You will all grant me this. And as further evidence, I can recall a Hitler speech in Jenna. Half the audience was or Marxists, half students and university professors. I had a burning desire to speak with both elements. Afterwards, I could see that the university professor and the average man had understood what Hitler said. That is the greatness of our movement that it can use language to reach the broad masses. Of course, the style will vary according to the speaker. It would be a big mistake to expect everyone to treat the idea in the same way. For as great as it is, so different are the individuals who are to be reached by it. You will surely hear some people say that they like one speaker while others prefer another. It would be a mistake to try to make the soft spoken speaker into a thundering orator, or a thundering orator into a soft spoken chap Neither would accomplish anything. The soft spoken speaker would never reach the heart no matter how hard he tried, nor would the thundering orator succeed in speaking quietly. Everyone would go home dissatisfied. The bigger our movement gets, the more kinds of people it can house, and each will reflect the movement a little differently. No two things in God's world are alike. Everything is a little different. Thus one person reflects things differently than another.
Speaker 3: That's that max potential thing coming up again.
Speaker 1: As propaganda draws an ever growing following to the idea, the idea broadens because it becomes more flexible. It no longer stays in a few heads, but wants to include everything. At that moment, it becomes a comprehensive program. We can happily see that that in the case in our movement, you will never find millions of people willing to die for a book, But millions of people are willing to die for a gospel. And our movement is becoming more and more a gospel. All that we have comes to know, all that we have come to know in our individual lives is joining to form a great faith that lives unshakably in our hearts. Each of us is willing, if necessary, to give his all for it. No one is willing to die for the eight hour day. People are willing to die so that so Germans will be so that Germany will belong to Germans. What Adolf Hitler prophets.
Speaker 3: What nobody's willing to die for an eight hour day? That I don't know if that applies to nowadays. Yeah, just want a grill man.
Speaker 1: But people are willing to die so that Germany will belong to the Germans. What Adolf Hitler prophesied in nineteen nineteen is becoming clearer every day, freedom and prosperity. The movement is increasingly freeing itself from from the all to human and becoming a powerful force. The time is coming when people will not ask us what we think about the eight hour day, but rather when Germany is seized with desperation, they will ask, can you give us fit back faith. If a movement has brought the idea from the individual to a worldview, building in the end a clear gospel for which each is ready to die, that movement is near victory. That does not happen in the study, but rather in battle, in bitter battle each day, with the enemy bringing him to see how he has led the nation down the wrong path. I must say that I learned the most from reading the Berlin or Tajeblat, a newspaper hostel to the Nazis. That is a fine example of the Jews at work. From the Jewish standpoint, I've never noted a single mistake, whereas the nationalist papers make mistakes all the time.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like your enemy understands you better than you understand your enemy. That's not good.
Speaker 3: Yep, credit work do yeah.
Speaker 1: I now want to outline the essential characteristics of propaganda. We have already agreed that propaganda is not an end in itself, but it means to an end. Its task is to spread the knowledge of national socialism to the people or to a part of the people. If propaganda does that, it is good. If not, it is bad. The German nationalists claim that Hitler's propaganda before nine November nineteen twenty three was too loud, too noisy, too popular. Hitlery replied, Munich must become national socialists. If I achieve that my propaganda and it will have been good. If I had wanted to make you happy, it would have been bad, but that was not my intention. You cannot evaluate propaganda in mid course, but rather you have to wait until it reaches it Samaker's goal. You cannot say that our propaganda was wrong because the government banned it. That is false under Jewish police officials. Our propaganda would be wrong if it were not banned, for that means it would be hard. For that means it would be harmless. The fact that it, yeah, the fact that it is banned is the best evidence that we are dangerous. If the ban is lifted, do not come to me and say that the Jew has seen the error of his ways. It will be lifted when the Jew sees that it is not achieving his purpose. You can say what you want. The Jew will put away his dagger only when he sees that it is better not to use it against propaganda method or when he sees that the dagger has already done its duty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's h another salient point. If you're you know, if if you're not getting banned, if you're not getting put on a list, if you're not getting punished in some way, shape or form, then you're not saying anything that's that's in any way a threat. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was at an event, small event a couple of weeks ago, and somebody told me that Tim Poole was a dissonant And I didn't laugh. All I said, all I asked was to dissonance make a million dollars a month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good metric. Yeah, what income bracket? What what tax bracket is he in?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And no answer the h Well.
Speaker 3: I think a good thing to promulgate nowadays is that the methods with which bands are are dolled out. Is via algorithm. So if you can find a way to hack that, and you know whether it's via via language or more more technical methods, Uh, use that too if you can. If you can pierce pierce through the uh the safety mechanism, do it.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you right now. I use a text obfuscator. Just Google text obfuscator, then type in whatever you want and uh, you can even change the letters come out in some weird script, but uh, you can change the letters to look normal. And it's so far, so good. I've never even gotten a warning, and I post some pretty hainous ship.
Speaker 1: You do, I like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how I've I've I've gotten banned off Twitter five times, like five new accounts, and I've had this one for a while now. And I credit the text oufiscator.
Speaker 1: All right. Success is the important thing. Propaganda is not a matter for average minds, but rather a matter for practitioners. It is not supposed to be lovely or theoretically correct. I do not care if I give wonderful, esthetically elegant speeches or speak so that women cry. The point of a political speech is to persuade people of what we think right. I speak differently in the provinces than I do in Berlin. And why I speak in Beyruth. I think that's Beruth. I say different things than I say in the forest hall a meeting hall. The nazis often used in Berlin. That is a matter of practice, not of theory. We do not want to be a movement of a few straw brains, but rather a movement that can conquer the broad masses. Propaganda should be popular, not intellectually pleasing. It is not the task of propaganda to discover in intellectual truths. I found them by thinking, or at my desk anywhere, but in a meeting hall that is where I transmit them. I did not enter the meeting hall to discover intellectual truths, but to persuade others of what I think to be right. I learned methods there that I can use to reach others with what I have found to be right. The speaker of propagandists must first understand the idea. He cannot do that in the middle of making propaganda. He must start with it. Through daily contact with the masses. He learns how to communicate that idea. It is not the task of propaganda to discover knowledge, but to transmit knowledge, it must adjust to those it wishes to reach with that knowledge. The Propagandas's speeches or posters that are aimed at farmers will be different than those aimed at employers. Those aimed at doctors will be different than those aimed at patients. He will adjust as propaganda to fit those he is speaking to. You can see that all the critical standards used by other parties to evaluate propaganda missed the point, and that most complaints about the NSCAP is propaganda result from a false understanding of propaganda. If someone tells me your propaganda has no civilized standards, I know there is no point in even talking to him. It makes no difference if propaganda is at a high level. The question is whether it reaches goal. My first goal when I came to Berlin was to make the city aware of us. They could love us or hate us, as long as they knew who we were. We have reached that goal.
Speaker 3: He's a wrestling heel.
Speaker 1: We have reached that goal. We are hated and loved. When someone hears the term national socialists, he does not ask what is that? Once we have reached a first goal. We can work on turning hate to love and love to hate, but never to indifference. The battle against indifference is the hardest battle. That's I mean, it's so true. Yeah, it's just so true.
Speaker 3: If you can evoke an emotion response, what what that emotion is doesn't matter, it's it's in their heads and there may sometimes you can get people to do your propaganizing for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if it's negative. Just by.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your interactions with your detractors probably convert more people, you know, to to taking the next step and watching an episode when when you when you really hammer some dumb shit on X, like, that's probably just as effective at you know, getting them to the next level.
Speaker 1: People will ask you if you're like arguing with an account that is, like, why are you arguing with an account that has ten followers. I'm not arguing with the account for the sake of the for the the account with ten followers. I'm arguing with the account for the people who are watching.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm publicly crushing somebody that I know has a relatively common view and letting it be known to everybody that you know might be on the fence.
Speaker 1: You know, when you have thousands and thousands, tens of thousands of followers you have. There are followers who never comment. There are people who just lurk, and they lurk all day, never comment. That's who you're doing it for. Yep, you're doing it for the people who are watching what you're doing, who are watching your account. I hate when someone comes in and goes, why are you arguing with them? Why do you keep retweeting them? Why do you keep retweeting me? I only have ten followers? Yeah, shut up, yeah, shut up.
Speaker 3: If you can get a couple people to dip their toe in the water, then take it. Take it from there.
Speaker 1: Just why am I retweeting an account with ten followers? Just be a useful idiot and just let me retweet your account.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: The battling incident. There may be two million people in this city who hate my guts, who persecute and slander me. But I know that I can win over some of them. We know that from experience. Some of those who persecuted us and fought most bitterly against us are today our most determined supporters. You see that the important thing for propaganda is that it reaches its goal, and that it is a mistake to apply critical standards that are irrelevant. Let me give another example. If someone asked me what I think of another person, is it's silly for me to say I like him but he cannot play the piano? The answer will be, so what he is a corporate lawyer. Why don't you see if he is good at what he does. That is a good answer, and it applies just as well to propaganda. Our propaganda follows a clear line. Adolf Hitler once told me that it is not necessary to give a programmatic speech to a public meeting. The public meeting requires the most primitive approach. If the fine gentleman say, you're only a proper gun, the answer is this. Was Christ any different? Did he not make more? But did he not make propaganda? Did he write books or did he preach? Was Mohammed any different? Did he write learned essays or did he go to the people and say what he wanted to say? Were not Buddha and Zarathustra propagandis true? The philosophers of the French Revolution built their intellectual foundations. But who got things moving? Robes, Pierre Danton and the others. Did these men write books or did they speak in popular meetings. Look around today, is Mussolini more an author or a great speaker? When Lenin took the train from Zurich to Petersburg, did he repair, did he repair to his study and write a book, or did he speak to thousands? Fascism and Bolshevism were built by great speakers, by masters of the spoken word. There is no difference between the politician and the speaker. History proves that great politicians were always great speakers. Napoleon Caesar, Alexander, Mussolini, Lenin, name whomever you want. They were all great speakers and great organizers. If a person combines rhetorical talent, organizational ability, and philosophical ability, if he has the ability to transmit knowledge and to gather people under his banner, then he is a brilliant statesman.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And that's why we don't have any statesman. We don't you know who that is.
Speaker 2: Right there right now, Kelly, Yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and really yeah, and really he's like his philosophical ability is I mean, it really comes it comes out more when he's questioned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, yeah, especially by a hostile party.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He is the master of replying to his detractors and just strengthening himself. Yeah, there's a Massachusetts representative that he just got BTFO by bou Kelly. Oh yeah, I saw that, something about like moving, like relocating a painting in an airport. He's like, yeah, we moved it two feet and like shut up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, laconic phrases. All right. If someone tells me today you're a demagogue, I answer him in this way. Demagoguy in the good sense is simply the ability to get the masses to understand what I want them to understand. Of course I can adjust to the feelings of the broad masses, which is demagoguy in the bad sense. Then I change not only the form of what I say, but also the content. You cannot tell me that things have changed. Formerly, speakers built movements. Today we live in the age of the press, and it is the writers who are influential. This theory is obviously false. Of course the press is important, but if you examine well written editorials, they turn out to be speeches in disguise. The Marxist did not win through their editorials, but rather because each Marxist editorial was a little propaganda speech. They were written by agitators they sat in their offices or in their smoke filled bars, writing not elegant, intellectual and polished essays, but rather brutal direct words with the average which the average man understand.
Speaker 3: We have a litany of those right now, But all I can think of is BuzzFeed. Wait, what did he say? They were written by agitators, they sat in their offices or in their cum filled rooms.
Speaker 1: Jeez, probably do have some great propaganda's coomers. Yeah, that is why the masses devoured the Red Press. We must learn from their example. Marxism did not win because it had great profits. They had none one because its nonsense was promoted by agitators of the ability of August, August Bebel and Lenin. They led Marxism to victory. If the Volcish movement had had such agitators at its disposal, its stronger intellectual foundations would surely have let it to victory. Some critics complain, all you do is criticize. You only complain you can't do things any better yourselves. Does this sound familiar at all? As anybody ever said.
Speaker 3: That to you?
Speaker 1: Love it like once a day, once a day. Others say that the angriff Gerbel's newspaper in Berlin is entirely negative. Say something positive for a change. Well, I am not in a position to say anything positive about Isidor weis, the Jewish vice chief of police in Berlin and a regular Gerbels target. I can only be negative, and there is nothing positive I can say about the Republic. There is nothing positive about it. I can say something positive when I eliminate the negative. The most brilliant statementsman on earth could do nothing with this Republic, and Marxism preached only the negative for sixty years. The result was that it took over the state eighth on ninth November nineteen eighteen. Hitler once said, keep those no at alls who always want to do something positive away from me. We could do something positive only when we have first gotten rid of the negative. A leader does not emerged from a conference table. He develops from the masses.
Speaker 3: And the.
Speaker 1: More a true leader rises from the masses, the more he draws the masses to him. The mass is the weak, cowardly, lazy majority of people. One can never entirely win the broad mass. The best elements from the mass must be put in a form where they can be victorious. That is the task of a brilliant mind. Yep, we thank fate. Yeah, crucible, we thank fate that it has given us one of these minds, a mind superior to all others, whom we willingly serve. That is to prove that we will win if others find their wisdom and majority rule. But a movement is led by one person, that movement will win when it wins. Is when it wins is irrelevant. It will win because that is the way things are. Look around, as much as you want, you will everywhere see our movements intellectual foundations. The task of the leaders and the followers is to drive this knowledge ever deeper into the hearts of our shattered nation. Each must make that clear. Each must think things through. Everything we do must be clear. We will never give up. If everything is clear. One does not have to be an outstanding speaker. If he can say it all in a few words, he is a propagandist. If we have an army of such propagandas from the littlest to the fear himself, and if each spreads our crystal clear knowledge to the masses, day will come which our worldview takes over the state. When our organization seizes the reigns of power when we will know when we are no longer members of a slave colony, but rather citizens of a political state that we ourselves have formed. That is our task on this planet to create the foundation on which our people can live. When we do that, the nation will create works of culture that will endure the eons, endure for eons in world history.
Speaker 3: All right, I agree with everything you said.
Speaker 1: Really, is there anything? Is there anything in there that that you sill combridge with.
Speaker 3: Little quibbles here and there? Yeah? Was? Uh? Was was Gebel's Catholic?
Speaker 1: I don't know what he was. I don't know how he is.
Speaker 3: Some weird German offshoot of Protestantism.
Speaker 1: Is that what it says?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, I was early life a buh. Both of his parents were Roman Catholics with modest family backgrounds. Yeah. What's funny is Gerbels does definitely look German, but he could also like pass for Sicilian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, looks a little bit too self German.
Speaker 1: Yeah, South Italian, south of the boot like way south.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean when when I read this, all I could think is, wow, we have a we have a long way to go. If well, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's also one of the problems with having people who are a little too smart, because it's like, okay, so if you speak in very plain language, if you use propaganda, that is what does someone tell me today it was what you just posted was rage bait. I don't think what I posted was rage bait. I am well, I mean it may have been.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You tell me, is it propaganda? I'll find it. I mean it's yeah, I get accused of that all the time, but I think you know, when you're talking about when you're talking about power and really how how power is supposed to work and how power will actually work, then you know it's.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Jake Shields, you know, Jake Shields, m me guy. Yeah. And and huge noticer Yeah, he said, uh, I guess speaking about Trump, he said, conservatives try to be fair, while liberals imprison their political rivals at all costs. This is why conservatives always lose. They need to learn to fight dirty or keep on losing. This isn't how America should be. But I don't see any other alternative. Yeah, and my but.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's a natural proclivity of you know, your your garden variety conservative to respect legitimate authority, and you know, the the courthouse yesterday was a legitimate authority. And that's why today there's no demonstrations. There's just you know, Fox News panelist screaming into the TV and uh, you know, a bunch of people mad online.
Speaker 1: What you needed to see today was a planned effort well in advance of Republican areas of people, Republican DA's things like people like that arresting Democrat politicians locally, okay.
Speaker 3: And you know what, like this has always been a possibility, and then come July eleventh, during the sentencing, it is a possibility that he will go to jail and then what like there's we're not even getting to the step that talks about organization, Like we're way so far removed from any type of will to activism or or or anything like that. And because you're a fed now if if you talk about that, you're a fed yeh. Which is why it's so important that there is a real life component that to meet people that you know, share a common view with you and propagandize. You know that that might be done through propaganda, is a propaganda or it might just be like, you know, you happen to meet somebody that has already been propagandized successfully and in whatever your worldview is. But go outside people banking, you go outside, go to the go to the bar, go to I don't know, like meet people and real.
Speaker 1: People that talks with people. So my response to my rage bait response, as it was called was to Jake was politics as friend enemy, simple as how do you treat your enemies when you get power over them? And then enclosed, I went, oh but my morals, fuck your morals? They want you dead? Yeah, yep, I mean, is can that be considered hyperbolic? Very? Is it true?
Speaker 3: Are are they willing to die for their morals? Because that's something we can work with, but we know that they're not, which is why they don't have any potential.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's just click it man.
Speaker 3: They get ten cents of click, just click.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anything else you got to say about this?
Speaker 3: No, just feeling particularly jaded and yeah, I me and me and Bird just recorded an episode that we don't really know if we should release because we spoke very frankly about some subjects that came up in in this episode.
Speaker 1: Ah well, I mean if you don't really. If you don't release it, just please share it with me.
Speaker 3: Oh I will. Yeah, I'm sure Bird will have no problem with that. Okay, and then you release it because I want to.
Speaker 1: Go to do your first bt w A in what two years?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, it's coming anytime now. I think I'm interview rebrand though, are you? Yeah? Rolling around ideas.
Speaker 1: That's good, that's good. It'd be good to see you putting out some material. I know you work your ass off though, so I guess we gave half the plugs already so you can finish doing whatever you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You can find me on Twitter at BTWA Underscore Returns and every week on Timeline Earth.
Speaker 1: I love every time you said that every week.
Speaker 2: All right, man, thank you, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Yep, of course