Speaker 1: We're not to its gentlemen, thanks so much for joining us as Dani Australa and welcome to Australia media. Tonight is not entertainment. Tonight is not gossip. Tonight is not about tabloid scandal. Tonight is about power. It's about protection. It's about silence and about a question that refuses to disappear. Why does accountabilities stop where influence begins. We're told the Epstein case is over. We're told that the perpetraator is dead and associate is in prison. The system worked, but children were traffic, children were abused, and powerful names intersected with that world. That's not speculation, this is court record, and so the real question is not where the crimes occur.
Speaker 2: The real question is who.
Speaker 1: Shielded it, who benefit from the silence, and why does exposures seem to it a ceiling? Because when institutions protect their own, even in cases involving minors, something deeper is revealed, not just corruption, but hierarchy, a hierarchy where stability out ranks truth, where reputation at ranks innocence, where power out ranks justice. And so tonight we're not here to accuse recklessly We're here to ask whether what we witnessed was a scandal or a glimpse of how leverage operates at the highest levels of influence. Because if powerful individuals can be compromised, if culture makers normalized version, if silence becomes survival, then not dealing with isolated pathology, we're dealing with architecture. An architecture demands examination. My guest tonight is someone who doesn't shy away from structural questions.
Speaker 2: His name is my friend who.
Speaker 1: Mike Jane Dyer is a cultural analyst and author known for I guess you could say, dissecting the intersections of intelligence, networks, media power, and institutional influence. And for years he has examined how modern systems operate beneath the surface, not just politically, psychologically and symbolically. He's written extensively. We're going to talk about his books later. But intelligence agents is their relationship to culture, but soft power, but narrative control, But how compromise can function as currency. Now, Jay doesn't approach these topics as gossip. He approaches them as systems, and tonight we're going to explore whether blackmail has become a parallel governance mechanism Hollywood functions as more than entertainment, and whether the protection of powerful predators reveals a deeper moral fracture within leite institutions. Again, this is not about Histerio. It's about moral clarity. Jay, thanks so much for a time. Welcome to the show. Let's begin with the I guess you could say the simplest question, if children were trafficked within elite proximity, why didn't justice stop where it did?
Speaker 2: I can't hear you, Jay, I can't hear.
Speaker 3: You well, simply because there are untouchables, there are people, people who are a class above the law. They're the ones that make the law really to protect the elite class. And I think there's no better example than what we've seen with the recent Epstein files. Have been following the Epstein case fairly closely since about twenty sixteen seventeen. Of course, Whitney Webb's books are classic Part two especially, and I think you know what we've seen is the banking network, the intelligence networks Middle Eastern countries especially is Reel, British intelligence, the CIA, they all play a role in all these Five Eyes countries having a secret intelligence network establishment that's above the law.
Speaker 4: They can pretty much do whatever they want.
Speaker 3: I think, you know, even have people saying in the public sphere that really intelligence work is typically just doing things in other countries for your country that are just simply illegal, that this is ten times that this is an international specter blow Field level organization. Again, Rothschild level stuff, vindicating what people thought was crazy conspiracy theories. I was reading a rereading Rothschid's biography by Morton, and within the first sixty pages they brag about advanced intelligence about Waterloo that allowed them to buy up the London stock market. No, everybody thinks that's perhaps a legend, but it's actually true. And lo and behold when we come to the most recent exchanges between Ariana to Rothschald and Jeffrey, we find out that it's the exact same, get advanced intelligence nowhere to put your money, buy up the markets. In fact, even cause the chaos where you can buy up these fire sale type markets. And this was the case with Ukraine. There was emails where he's there present a month before Zolensky comes to power. Zelenski's then texting and saying I need to get me Jeffrey on the vote. I need to Jeffrey, you need consultation.
Speaker 4: He's needing consultation.
Speaker 3: We have discussions of the Greek bailouts and how to profit from that with Arenander Rothschild. We even have emails about Somalia land and how to buy up the land of.
Speaker 4: The resources there on and on and on.
Speaker 3: He explains about it can bank to Larry Summers in one of these emails, which is kind of surprising to me.
Speaker 4: So long story, short and rambling. You get the idea that's.
Speaker 3: A class of people that are a breakaway security establishment of the Western powers, tied into banking, celebrities, all of that at the highest level, and they're above the law.
Speaker 1: So crimes against children that's not just illegal, there are civilization ending morally. So when minors repeatedly appear on these high level scandals, we have to ask, is this merely depravity or is it the most powerful form of leverage imaginable.
Speaker 3: Good way to put it. Yeah, what a most somewhat healthy societies value. Will they value their youth the next generation?
Speaker 4: For sure?
Speaker 3: So to invert that, to pervert that, to damage that, to destroy innocence, I think most native moral sense that people have is that's the most heinous thing.
Speaker 4: That you could do.
Speaker 3: And so to protect these people, who again are the law, who are compromising people that want to be in this elite class as you know, Yeah, that's the most powerful part. I can't think of anything more damaging or more controlling than something like that.
Speaker 4: That's pretty much the most heinous.
Speaker 1: So if a politician takes a bride, he can recover. If if a CEO has an affair, he can he can spin it. But crimes involving minors, that's annihilation level exposure. So uh is abuse of miners the ultimate control mechanism because it creates irreversible dependency.
Speaker 3: That's a good way to put it. We might wonder why, and I think that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: Why would it be that.
Speaker 3: Well, again, you know, that's the most heinous and also can't come back from that, right you're done. If that comes out, it's it's total control. It's the strongest form of blackmail. So I think you're right.
Speaker 1: So if you if you have two powerful individuals and they share knowledge of an unspeakable crime, whether we're talking about Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump, and so, that bond is not ideological, it's existential. So is mutual destruction potentially stronger than loyalty. Does shared guilt create elite cohesion in a sense of all these people together. Like a friend of mine, Nick Brian, said, you're in this big yacht, luxurious one hundred foot yacht, and I'm not yet. You can have anything you want, anything you want, but you can never get off the yacht.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nick brought that exact same thing up the other day. We were chatting about this. So though that was a great analogy. Yeah, that you know, it reminds me of a Machiavelli that the prince is better to be feared than to be loved because for the sake of state craft and ruling, that's that's your go to, right. So if you've got dirt on everyone else, and I know this from the religious world, is the same way, right. A lot of the people might be surprised to know that in the religious world, Catholic bishops, even Orthodox bishops, many of them have dirt on all the other bishops and so it's no different in the other Now it may not be hopefully well in the case the Calay Church, it might actually be child child related stuff, but in many cases it's usually like you know, gay gay stuff or something like that. But so if it happens in every era of society, people get blackmail and other people, and of course it would be you know the norm uh in the political sphere. But I think people don't realize how common and prevalent it is. I did a bunch of read a bunch of books recently on the history of sexpionage, and you know, this is what a huge role in empires toppling, you know, people being in trapped, usually by women, but it could be other things too. You can be in the case of you know, Japan versus China, there was a guy who was a military intelligence guy named Kenji O'Hara.
Speaker 4: He set up a whole network of brothels.
Speaker 3: And opium dens throughout China and it helped basically win the war between Japan and China. And but he learned that if you could get the generals to come to the prostitution houses and get them and some pillow talk, he could get a lot of advanced information. So that's again that's just how state craft works. Unfortunately, it's a big part of how the state works and how it runs. And it's not just the state it's private corporations. Do they do the same type of stuff with corporate intelligence? So yeah, this is how it works. This is the ultimate blackmail. It's better to be I think if your people at that level, they see it as better to be feared than to be loved.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a huge thing. So many people are involved in so many levels.
Speaker 1: We talked about high level politicians, royalty, SEEO, some of the biggest, if not the biggest corporations in the world. I'm not sure if it's top five, founded in one thousand, doesn't matter. All of them are in on this thing. Are you surprised that all that, like, none of this really has come out. No one has decided, you know, to switch ranks and actually come out and start talking. This caused a no stra kind of thing. Are you surprised that is still you know, a secret as well?
Speaker 3: It's funny you mentioned the mafia analogy, because yeah, I did some interviews with Sammy the Boll who is John Gotti's underboss, and you know, he talked a lot about how the criminal syndicates were structured and how the Sicilian Mafia would sometimes consult other organized crime groups on how they should set things up, and of course Lucky Luciana went to Mayor Lanski to learn how to set up the Sicilian mafia in America. So Jewish mafia played a key role in that as well. And the point here is that, yeah, I think that it's it's more they fear the syndicate more than they fear the possibility of anything coming from getting the word out. You know, so often getting the word out just doesn't do anything. And especially if the justice system itself is corrupted and you've got corrupt judges and things like that, which I think are definitely the case, there's not really any any incentive to come out unless there's some sort of you know, religious conversion or they you know, have want to clean their conscience or something like that. That's really the only time that we get people really coming out. And then people oftentimes meet their demise when they come out. You know, there's quite a few death surround the Clintons around you know, the Epstein case. So I wouldn't be surprised if that's enough incentive to keep people quiet. And it is a lot like organized crime, where you have an omerta, you have an oath, and you don't go against that or else you pay the penalty when.
Speaker 1: Someone crosses the deepest moral boundary, in other words, harming a child. I think something breaks internally in a human being. Does that fracture make them easier to control?
Speaker 2: Are they still human?
Speaker 4: I think you're absolutely right.
Speaker 3: And of course it's a dark subject, but it's been studied from a psychological scientific perspective. You know, quite a bit of the mk Ultra stuff dealt with trauma, dealt with fracturing of the personality. They even did studies on psychopaths, criminals, homeless people to see how easily you could engineer things like serial killers. Phoenix program was about creating serial killers. So we know there's been quite a bit of study and research on those subjects.
Speaker 4: How advanced they.
Speaker 3: Actually are in doing that, I'm not sure, but it's probably pretty advanced, especially within the ranks of the military or the Navy something like that. And so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if you know the criminal syndicates that Epstein was involved with, which AGA again include multiple intelligence services. I'm sure that they have end depth knowledge of the the effects of doing such actions on a person to degrade the person, and that being such an extreme type of action. I have no doubt, you know, coming from a religious perspective, I would say absolutely, there's something demonic about it.
Speaker 4: It definitely almost makes the person well.
Speaker 3: In the scriptures, Paul talks about, for example, being given over to a reprobate mind, and so at a certain point you can kind of just commit yourself to evil. And you may not be religious, but I'm just saying as an analogy, we could understand something like that in this domain the psychological. I think, yes, it's possible to completely give yourself over to evil and they really just sere or burn the conscience out. I mean, was it the story of you know, Bohemian Grove is something like, you know, sacrifice your conscience when you come here or something like that.
Speaker 4: So I would imagine, yeah, that's that's probably the case.
Speaker 1: You've done a lot of work on on Hollywood. I want to ask you about Hollywood's obsession with with.
Speaker 2: The with the youth.
Speaker 1: So Hollywood has this long documented history of exploiting young performers.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's not a rumor, it's been documented. So why does an industry.
Speaker 1: Built on storytelling repeatedly revolve around hyper sexualized youth?
Speaker 2: For example, casting a.
Speaker 1: Couch, exploitations, power imbalance between minors and executives is just is this just corruption or is it structural?
Speaker 3: It's structural, it's institutional capture. All the institutions essentially been captured by you know, this organized crime syndicate. They're not all occultist and Satanist, but many of them are, and you know, they they're committed.
Speaker 4: To, you know, these perspectives.
Speaker 3: You know, if you think about the Epstein Bannon interviews, we live stream that whole thing, and I was kind of surprised that the degree to which Epstein did have interest in certain esoteric and occult topics, and I wouldn't be surprised. And then of course we're not surprised that we see that, you know, all through Hollywood. So I think again the same ideas of control. For example, there's a lot of stories with prisons and prison gangs, or even with people in Hollywood and with directors and producers.
Speaker 4: With the way that they will sort of approach a man.
Speaker 3: So a male director or a producer might even approach a fully grown, middle aged man, grab their balls and basically say you're going to let me, you know, hump you in the bot or else you're not going to get the role. There's are many stories about this. Why would this be Well, if you think about the way that this is studied with prison structures and control, it's a control, dominance, control situation, so you're learning that you're completely owned.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: In the case of Diddy, we saw several situations where he was doing something basically kind of a smaller scale type of Epstein operation. But the stories, at least if they're correct, and I think they probably are, is that you know Diddy would do the same type. I think he would say, look, you're gonna let me do what I want with you. It's filmed, and now we own you.
Speaker 1: Justin Justin Bieber, I mean, I don't know anything about Justin Bieber beyond what we see. But what you see is is you know, it's it's it's eye opening, I think, jaw dropping.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think he's a great case where this seems likely many of the everybody knows that a lot of the young Hollywood child actors have grown up to be very damaged to Corey Feldman has talked about this for many years and his books, his documentaries. You know, so many people from the eighties TV shows, you know, the different strokes. People like that those actors grew up to be damaged individuals. So many people from the music scene, the children are musicians, rotmans.
Speaker 4: This is this is.
Speaker 3: A rampant problem and it is systemic. I think you're absolutely right, and I think that the idea of damaging or traumatizing the youth is also what they try to do on a mass scale.
Speaker 4: And you know this.
Speaker 3: You've written your book on Tabastock. I think I read all your books. You know you wrote about this in Tabistock. You can you can kind of take what they studied the individual, and you can just magnify that and use these techniques on a mass skill.
Speaker 1: Is there an unspoken reality in elite entertainment socless that advancement requires compromise, not talent alone, but submission, and is exploitation the filtration mechanism in the sense.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. I'm glad you said that because I caught out. Nobody else has noticed this, but.
Speaker 3: I caught in an old Diddy interview from it was a stupid TV shows, his reality show back like twenty years ago, and it was something like he's hired all these people to be his assistants and then you have to go do whatever he says. Anyway, there was this amazingly insightful sequence one time where somebody was like, oh, by the way, Diddy, I found a whole bunch of really talented rappers.
Speaker 4: I've got all their mixtapes.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to you know, let you see the best, and he goes, hold on, I don't want to hear anything that's based in talent.
Speaker 4: And the guy's like mystified, like what he's like.
Speaker 3: I want you to find the untalented the non talented, because those are the ones that you can control. A talented person can immediately go and start his own record company and make his own money.
Speaker 4: That's not what I want.
Speaker 3: I want a person who doesn't have the talent, but I can make them into a star and control them.
Speaker 4: That's Hollywood right there.
Speaker 3: That's the music industry right there is at least much of I'm not saying nobody has talent, but you know what I'm saying. That's a great example window into Diddy's mindset, even back in the late nineties or two thousands when he said this. So he had figured out the game, and of course he came out of an organized crime his family was involved early on in black gangs, an organized crime. His wife, his mom had to to flee some of those gangs to get away from them, so he understood that, you know how the world really works type of attitude. But no, you're absolutely right that a lot of these celebrities, and it might even go into something crazy, perhaps with Brittany. I even thought with Britney Spears it was a little much to think that she might be like monarch mind control. But after a lot of these older interviews and you see her seemingly switch different personalities, and then when all that stuff came out about the conservatorship, I was a skeptic even though I thought it's possible, But I tend to think, no, she's probably actually is a you know.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely you know it's going back and thinking back to the Me Too movement with Harvey Epstein, It's like, I'm not sure if Epstein is any.
Speaker 2: Of the Epstein what's his name.
Speaker 1: Weinstein is in any of the files. At least his name hasn't come up. But in any case, it's like, you know, he screwed raped a lot of women, But I mean, this is several levels. I'm not excusing needless to say what Harvey Weinstein did, but this is like several many more levels of magnitude, you know, more horrible then what you know, Harvey Weinstein did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think a lot of people were speculating that when the me Too movement happened, that was actually to deflect away from people beginning to investigate underage things in Hollywood, because you had certain directors. There was that documentary that came out I can't remember if it was a Spotlight or the other one. One of them was about the Romancalloy Church, and there was another one that came out about Hollywood and various directors like Bryan Singer and people like that, I think who had had these scandals. Some of the people in Nickelodeon, Dan Schneider, these kind of the pop star people who were, you know, basically trying to get with all the.
Speaker 4: Boy bands. You know, so this scandal keeps kind of happening.
Speaker 3: You have all these creeps in Hollywood, especially in the domain of anywhere where there's youth, Nickelodeon type stuff, and that seemed to be sort of derailed by I think perhaps some women who wanted to just sort of capitalize on me too I'm not saying that Harvey Weinsteon didn't do anything. I think he was, like you said, probably you know, essentially making a lot of the women if they want the role, you know, the casting couch stuff. That's essentially what was probably going on there. And I'm not saying that's not bad, but like you said, like the Epstein stuff is ten times worse. And I suspected that people were beginning to look into Hollywood PDF stuff and then it got deflected into to me too.
Speaker 4: But also I think that Harvey weinst was I'm sure he was doing casting couch stuff.
Speaker 3: So yeah, this is essentially, you know, I don't want to say something on YouTube you can't say, but graping of the youth and damaging the youth, and not just in.
Speaker 4: The arts but through the arts.
Speaker 3: Wilhelm Reich, for example, was one of that you mentioned the hyper sexualization. Well, he was one of the Frankfurt school guys who argued that in order to really have a revolution, you have to attack the foundations of society, namely the male, male and family. And he said, if you can destroy those, then you really have a revolution, and to do that you need sexual revolution. So he was perceptive enough to understand that weaponizing the passions is a very effective strategy. For example, I think people know about the IDF would beam you know, are x rated movies into like the Palestinian areas back in the past. There's a great clip of net and Yahoo from a I think about two thousand and one or two, and he says, if.
Speaker 4: You really will to change the golds River, run just beam in nine O two one zero.
Speaker 3: He actually says soft power, right, if you want to change your in, show them, you know, sex and the city. Start beaming sex in the city to the culture.
Speaker 2: You know, Hollywood exports values globally.
Speaker 1: Now, if that industry blurs moral boundaries, especially around sexualization, is that accidental decadence or does destabilizing moral clarity benefit power structures?
Speaker 3: Oh, it absolutely benefits the power structures. In fact, again, you know, you go back to you know, Marcavelli has a book called Art of War Separate from Yeah, and there's there's two chapters on trickery. I think it's book six and maybe seven, and it includes all kinds of tricks for warfare. You know, this is like the book The Birth Modern Warfare. Around the time of the Renaissance, and he's.
Speaker 4: Basically saying, look, you know, you can do all kinds of.
Speaker 3: Things that demoralize the opposition, right Kenji Dohara in Japan, he sets up houses of.
Speaker 4: Ill repute everywhere. It's this is a known strategy.
Speaker 3: In fact, the Fabian Socialist in the eighteen hundreds also said that we're going to change Britain.
Speaker 4: In the eighteen nineties, I think they said we're going.
Speaker 3: To start having public displays of bestiality and degrading art, and that was a form of esthetic terrorism. But they knew, they were perceptive enough to understand that that would scandalize the Victorian minds so much that it could move the Overton window, even if not immediately towards solar generacy, but you know, you can begin moving it. But no, that's exactly what The arts have been studied as a form of brutalizing and degrading the masses one hundred percent. That's also part of Mcultra, Tavis Sahak, all these things have studied that.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about the fear of of collapse. Here's the hard possibility.
Speaker 4: What if.
Speaker 1: Full exposure, okay, would implicate political leadership, media executives financial lead culture like punts.
Speaker 2: Would institutions choose moral clarity or institutional survival in the Western world because these t is different.
Speaker 3: I think, because the institutional capture is so systemic and so widespread, it would choose institutional survival. And I think we're already beginning to see that, because you know, I don't spend a whole lot of time in normy politic kind of boring to me. But Bill Clinton giving a statement before a hearing, Oliver North giving a statement before it ran contra hearings. I mean, I remember being a kid and Oliver North was on the TV talking about rank.
Speaker 4: But did anything happen to Oliver North?
Speaker 3: I think he eventually ended up being like a Fox News commentator, So I mean, I not. I don't remember anything ever happening from hearings. So I don't know that anything will come out of this other than just sort of the appearance of concern. But I don't think that it would actually lead to the collapse of the institutions. I think that's an excuse. It's the same type of excuse that we had for the bailouts. We have to build the banks out because the whole civilization will collapse.
Speaker 4: Well, why should I be on the hook for their gambling? Makes no sense.
Speaker 3: Why should an institution be that is systemically corrupt be propped up well because it will collapse.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe it needs to collapse.
Speaker 1: If justice stops where power begins, Jay, if institutions prioritize stability over truth, if silence protects influence, then we are dealing obviously with corruption or are we witnessing a ruling class that has forfeited moral authority? And if that is true, what does real reform even look like?
Speaker 3: It's a great question, And also it's a difficult question because you know, you've had people who studied civilizations pretty intently. You've got Twin B You've got H. G. Wells, and you've got people like Osrald Spangler. And Spangler sees these civilizations having a lifespan and then they get to a certain point where they begin their decline. And the decline is often attended with certain recognizable patterns, no matter what the civilization is. And so I don't agree with Spangler and everything. I think he's an insightful figure, but he does seem to notice certain patterns like the importation of other groups of people at mass levels. The elite class of that civilization begins to get degenerate and lazy. They don't fight for themselves anymore. They sort of allow the migrants that have been intentionally brought in or perhaps just came in, they just sort of surrender and they just sort of give up because they become lazy and decadent, and then a new civilization begins to emerge. So what forms this will take in this wild and crazy transhumanist world are going to I don't know, but you know, we've got a lot of competing ideas and systems. We have Dark Enlightenment Peter Thiel types who want to set up their own sort of feudal technate where you have mega capitalists John Galt Kings of some sort. We have you know, international socialists still that think that there'll be some sort of resurrected form of Marxism. We have the neocons and all of that, which is still you know pretty much. I guess what's driving you know, the war right now, it's just the classic neo conservative you know, Israeli Greater Israel project strategy.
Speaker 4: It's it's being played out.
Speaker 3: So again, who knows where this is going to go and how you how how justice comes?
Speaker 4: I I suspect that we will probably just.
Speaker 3: See, uh, the decline of the West into some some new form that we don't know.
Speaker 2: Jay.
Speaker 1: When people use the phrase satanic Hollywood, they often mean something literal. But if we strip it down, you know, to first principles, what does Titanic in the sense mean Symbolically, it means inversion, the inversion of order, the inversion of innocence, the in version of of moral of moral hierarchy. And here's the uncomfortable observation. Hollywood repeatedly glorifies transgression and markets as as as liberation. Is that accidental decadence or is its structural inversion?
Speaker 4: No, it's structural verse. And Timothy Leary is a great example of this.
Speaker 3: He said that when I wanted to get people to experiment with LSD, I figured out the way to get him to do it was to tell them that it was being hidden from them and they had a right to it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: And this right's philosophy, you know, out of the Enlightenment, this whole idea that I have all these inherent natural rights, I have a right to whatever I want to do with anyone that's essentially the core I would say of the Satanic I will not disagree with the things that you listed. All those things are you could say, boiled down, stripped down and still Satanic. But do what thou wilt. You are your own God, and you serve yourself. You don't have any duties to anyone else, no obligations to anyone else, to society, to your family. It's really all just your own individual pleasure principle. That is the ultimate sort of utilitarian moral calculus of the Enlightenment. That is essentially what Hollywood teaches. That's kind of, you know, the Crolean ethos, do what thou wilt. You know, if you're if you are in a difficult situation as a wife, you pray, love, go, do whatever you want, right, all the messages if you feel like you're a woman, become a woman.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So all of this nonsense, right, which is really just the individual is his own little atomized deity. That is the ethos of Hollywood, and it is absolutely weaponized.
Speaker 2: A lot of We've heard a lot about ritual humiliation. How does that work? I mean, again, you've done a lot of research on a lot of different areas. Hollywood is one of them.
Speaker 1: But not only that, how does ritual humiliation work so the people can to understand what it is.
Speaker 3: Great example that I just saw the other day, which I usually forget about, is think about fraternities, right right, fraternity There was this video going around was viral of fraternities engaged in some sort of weird hazing ritual with a bunch of dudes all sort of half naked or whatever in a laundry mat or something. I don't know what was going on, but the police showed up because everybody thought was weird, and none of the inductees to the fraternity at some college would even speak even to the police, and so they were sort.
Speaker 4: Of bound by this oath to.
Speaker 3: Beta Kappa whatever it was, over even you know, explaining what was going on to the police when they came. So I thought that was illustrative because whatever's going on, it's obviously humiliating. They're basically standing there in their whitey tidies on a live stream with millions of people and the police show up.
Speaker 4: And so humiliation I.
Speaker 3: Think has the effect of basically removing our defenses of our self and then we become sort of opened up and susceptible too, bonding with our new found sort of Stockholm syndrome handlers. So once that those self defenses have been removed through the ritual humiliation, you're now bound to the new thing, the new organization, the secret society, whatever it is you're involved in. And I think that's just the basic psychology about works. So that's why this is used in all these areas. You know we mentioned earlier prison gangs. Right, you might have even have a situation where the prisoners are not even necessarily homosexual, but they will induct a person through this action to show dominance and ownership and then humiliate the person and now they're part of this prison gang.
Speaker 4: Right, So that that ritual.
Speaker 3: Humiliation I think has been studied expropriated, goes back to I'm sure to the ancient world. I think ancient priest priest crafts, priestcraft priest class knew how to do this to people as a control mechanism.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it's it's done on an individual level too.
Speaker 3: Uh, that's what's going on with a lot of the sex calls, a lot of you know, intelligence handlers, that relationship.
Speaker 4: It can all be the same way.
Speaker 1: Like in that the We've seen a lot of images from the Epstein Island archives. There was George Bush and women's dress. I think Donald Trump lying on a bed in women's dress. What's the thing about, you know, dressing up as women?
Speaker 4: Like the Bill Clinton picture that had like in a blue dress.
Speaker 2: It was Bill Clinton. You're right, you have blue dress?
Speaker 4: Yeah, good question.
Speaker 3: I don't know exactly what was in Epstein's mind. He seemed to have a weird, sort of perverse sense of humor. It could be that, but it also could.
Speaker 2: Be existed version as kind of a culture.
Speaker 3: It could be in version, That's exactly what I was going to say. Could be the idea that you know, we've seen. And of course Tavistock was at the tip of the spear for the promotion of the trans movement in the last twenty thirty years, so there could be some connection there. Because of course there were emails where Epstein was talking to geneticist biologists people like that, talking about how to get even younger age transitions, three year olds, just insane level stuff. So I would I would imagine, yes, that amongst the elite class, it's all just sort of a sick joke, and it is an example of inversion.
Speaker 1: So it's like in version as a kind of a cultural signal if you look at the recurrent patterns in modern entertainment. So Wece presented his virtue, moral confusion, presented a sophistication, transgression presented as courage.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's organic.
Speaker 1: Or does inversion create a psychological destabilization because the stabilized people are easier to.
Speaker 3: Shape exactly right, brutalized and humiliated. It's basically making everybody go through the humiliation ritual of accepting nonsense.
Speaker 4: Right. So remember twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: I think that was a pivotal fork in the road for our society and civilization because here you have the mainstream media basically saying this man is the woman of the aar Bruce gender is the woman of the ear. And so the rest of society, all the normies had to say, I either must accept that at an institutional level they lie in gaslight me or I double down and accept that the institution dictates reality and truth. Right, like Winston and O'Brien in nineteen eighty four saying, basically, the party is what's true. If the party tells you four tipos to is five, it's the case, not whether you think it is, it is the case.
Speaker 4: So that's what.
Speaker 3: That was, was a divide in society, in the culture, and I think a lot of people double down, triple down, et cetera. We saw the same thing with the COOOF the COVID syop people were, especially the Boomers, that their minds broken with another higher level institutional deception and why all the time constantly just contradictory nonsense, right, which is again it can be a technique, right, you can actually, if you're a power structure, you can actually intentionally contradict to mind f the person that you're intending to mess with, kind of.
Speaker 4: Like gaslighting on a smaller scale. Right.
Speaker 3: So so no, you're absolutely right, it's intentionally by the one thing that I came across that I.
Speaker 4: Didn't expect in C. S. Lewis's Space Trilogy.
Speaker 3: I've been revisiting a lot of his texts lately because there's a lot more depth in those than I initially thought that, well, this is kid's literature, But the Space Trilogy is a lot more in advanced is more of an adult literary work. And in the third book he's actually talking about the Tavasak institute and things like that in the UK that he was aware of.
Speaker 4: And one of the characters.
Speaker 3: Who's just sort of an army who's brought into Nice is the name of the institution in Ice. So it has this funny name that's, oh, it sounds innocuous, but it's actually this evil organization that's working to mass depopulate the world.
Speaker 4: Mark, I think the character name is Mark.
Speaker 3: When he joins Nice, as he begins to spend time at the organization, there's an actual ritual.
Speaker 4: Humiliation that he has to go through.
Speaker 3: And he doesn't understand why, but he later understands that that was them essentially making sure that he had no more self defenses and basically burned out his moral conscience so that he could be owned and controlled.
Speaker 4: And I think that's exactly what you're saying.
Speaker 1: So, if culture shapes morality, a morality shapes the law, then what happens when the culture making class they is morally compromised? Can it produce healthy norms or does it export instability and abnormality?
Speaker 3: Institutional subversion I think means then that they will want because the goals of this elite are not in any way beneficial to the society. The goals of this elite are only hyperfixated on themselves. It's the ultimate form of selfishness. Probably elites have always been that way. But what's unique in this situation is I don't know that all the elites in the past, the corrupt emperors or whatever, that they necessarily wanted to completely get rid of their populations. Here we have a situation where essentially we have a Malthusian elite that has technological capabilities to even perhaps achieve that. So I think the difference here is that they want, uh, you know, to get rid of everybody and perhaps to have you know, in the case of like Epstein and Mits or all ranch stuff, perhaps have his.
Speaker 4: Own seed everywhere.
Speaker 3: I think some of the technocratic Silicon Valley elites want something like that or some sort of you know, transhumanist situation. You know that probably better than I do. You've been reading about that for many years. So yeah, that's that's they will. They will create in society the the image that they have of the of themselves, and so if they see themselves as the sort of supreme beings, then it dictates then that everyone else.
Speaker 4: Must be gotten rid of.
Speaker 3: By the way I was just I was reviewing Jonah Saux's book from the nineteen sixties, Survival of the Wisest.
Speaker 4: He says he says that, he says.
Speaker 3: We're the priests class. Nothing wrong with experimenting on a maskill with an oculations, and if it gets rid of most people, that's what needs to happen. So I'm just reminded of the fact that, you know, Epstein has essentially the same worldview, right, He's exchanging emails with Bill Gates saying, how do we get rid of all the poor people?
Speaker 2: Well man, what Prince job? What Prince Philip used to say?
Speaker 4: If you have Oh yeah, I wish I was a virus, right, come back as a virus.
Speaker 1: Are you surprised after reading all these files and are you surprised at the level of moral depravity.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised at the candidness of the discussions. You know, he must have seen them, They must have seen themselves as just totally untouchable, right, because even what's spoken of in the emails, sometimes there's code, obviously, but when it's even when it's not code, it's just sort of like I would I would think I need to whisper this stuff. You know what I mean, So my phone doesn't hear me talking about it, but like Jeffrey Epstein just can type it out on an email and it's like all garbled, terrible grammar.
Speaker 4: It's like he doesn't even care.
Speaker 2: So pictures of them people, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's uh yeah, the the untouchable, candid, we're above the wall, we don't care.
Speaker 4: That was what surprised me.
Speaker 3: I would have thought would be a little more subtle or coded or something like that. But the depravity itself didn't surprise me, because you know, it's a topic that we've both been studying for.
Speaker 4: A long time.
Speaker 3: I read I read my first book on ritual abuse in the Catholic Church back in two thousand and three, so I was first introduced to that idea, you know, twenty three years ago, and since then I've read, you know, a lot of books on that. So if I was new to this stuff, you know, now, I can't imagine what's going on in the minds of ormies that are seeing this stuff.
Speaker 4: It just must be totally just mind blowing.
Speaker 3: So I think I think there's already a lot of disinformation people out there ready to sort of corral those people into total nonsense.
Speaker 1: But a quarter or maybe more of these documents are totally false, And oh, I have a hard time. You know, I get I haven't really paid too much attention, not because I'm not interested, because you understand what these people are, because I look at a macro level and I don't really care about who did what. I have enough people out there who are studying them. But I think there's a lot of stuff that I've seen. You can just tell, well, this isn't a real document, but you know, so it's there's tons of stuff.
Speaker 2: I get.
Speaker 1: I don't know the percentages, but I think, you know, along with the real stuff, there's all kinds of other stuff which is there to discredit the researchers, you know, to to.
Speaker 2: And so you were like, we're running on a time. You have a couple of questions left. How do we make them afraid?
Speaker 1: Because again, it's like one of the things about them being so outfront about this stuff, they're not afraid.
Speaker 2: How do we make them afraid?
Speaker 1: Like, for example, you look, you look at Israel right now, okay, and they're terrified of what's going on there. They're getting their askct by byrad and they're afraid they're scared shitless.
Speaker 2: Okay, how do we make these people afraid of us?
Speaker 3: The people, Well, if the documents themselves, in the case of say Epstein as an example, if they're a window into concerns that they have. They did talk about people in media that needed to be taken down or legally taken down, gotten rid of. You know, they bitched about Alex Jones at one point, because Epstein was aware of who Alex was, and other people as well. They mentioned Nick Bryant, So they do mention that people calling them out.
Speaker 4: Here and there. They do have a concern in that regard.
Speaker 3: But they also mentioned things like religious institutions that may not be fully co opted. They mentioned people that they want to take down, like Putin. I'm not saying that that means Putin's flawless or some angel or hero. I'm just saying that they do seem to have concerns about other countries leaders, situations where people might go off script.
Speaker 2: You know, Okay, putting this putting in. You know some of these leaders are you know.
Speaker 1: They're they're they're they're There are a few of them, but there's a billion of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great point I'm just trying to think of the things that they listed as.
Speaker 1: Whatever her name is, okay, the witch. She walks down the streets with two bodyguards. Two bodyguards, okay, and so because she's not afraid. Okay, if she was afraid, she wouldn't come out. You have an army around her. She's not afraid that you'd be killed in the street.
Speaker 2: The roth child. I remember one of the build over your meetings. I can't remember what year it was. Okay, you know, just somebody came up to him and asked him a question. He just answered, they're not afraid. Yes, they're not afraid.
Speaker 3: I guess the elite class sees it as the masses are never going to wake up enough to be a significant threat, and their only concern is with other power blocks, right. That tends to seem to be what's going on? How do we make them afraid? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Other than to contend you.
Speaker 3: Of what we're doing, I would say that I've never seen this many people begin to kind of be awake and aware of what's going on. I don't know what you think about that. I mean, have you ever have you ever seen this many people? I mean, for example, on Twitter, and the numbers might be off, but even still, like millions and millions of people are seeing just the most insane level conspiracy stuff be vindicated on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: That is, you have a lot of information out there.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah you don't, but people don't know how to put it together.
Speaker 4: To put it together.
Speaker 1: It's like, imagine you have a puzzle, okay, and there's like one hundred thousand pieces to this puzzle, except that it's not one puzzle, but it's like, you know, fifty different puzzles that somebody decided to mix up and you have to make sense to it, and you don't have the You don't have the It's not that you're stupid or you're smart, you don't have the tools to make to make that puzzle fit into the big picture, which is one of the reasons why I don't really care about the you know, the Epstein documents. I care about the big picture and the macro level. Okay, I don't care about the guy who pulls the trigger. I want to know the name of the guy who buys the bullet. Okay, On the macro level, how does this fit into this global structure and people understand, you know, as in the secret size they say, you know, to make you know the the the the unseen scene. Okay, how do you how do you make what you cannot see? How do you make it visible? This invisible world visible? You make it visible when people start are able to see. Okay, we have eyes, we see, but we're blind. We have no idea what we're looking at. And so you know, people go from that to entertainment to you know, foot kinds of not you.
Speaker 2: Know, stupid, nonsensical garbage.
Speaker 1: And it is so easy because people for the most part, unfortunately a stupid okay, we don't have the level of education for the most part to understand and to keep a moral compass.
Speaker 2: Long enough to say this is important and this is not. And that's the whole thing. You have too many tractions out of that which I yes, whether it's Alex Jones, you know, it's left.
Speaker 1: Right dialectic, you know, do I divide divide everything into the devil divides?
Speaker 2: Okay, And we need to understand that.
Speaker 3: It's a challenger, absolutely right. I mean I don't know. That's that is the difficult question too for anybody. It's a great question.
Speaker 2: Jay were at the time of before. How can we follow you, How can we help you? Where can we get your books? We need to read your books.
Speaker 1: You have amazing work and it's you know, I've read your books on Hollywood and your publisher is my publisher in the United States, Chris Milligan.
Speaker 4: So the floor is yours, thank you. Well. The new one is strictli with three.
Speaker 3: I wanted to cap off this trilogy because there's so many films that I didn't get to in the first two, and so many sub you know, sub niche themes b movies and things that were worth covering. I never got to the Marvel propaganda. So the first eighty pages. So it deals with you the.
Speaker 1: Cover because it's the same cover as the first one that I have. It's the same book, except you put number three right just as atery.
Speaker 3: No, this one has uh this is the first one's eyes white shot like here you can compare that. Here's the two, here's one and three. This is again because of Marvel. Chris stuck the doctor Strange on there. And then there's a bunch of like Rosemary's Baby and all this kind of stuff. So does a lot with inversion, a lot of you know, true Detective Season one, which I didn't get through, which has a lot of occult, secret society themes, et cetera. So I think it came out good because it's there's a lot more films in this one than the first two. So rather than having twenty page essays on one film, this is more like five pages on.
Speaker 4: Every film, so there's a lot more movies in it. You can get that at my website Jason olsos dot com. Signed copies in the shot.
Speaker 2: You can also email what's your your Twitter handle?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jade I are on Twitter, jad Ir on YouTube, jade Ire, Jason Alysis on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Website, Jason Olss.
Speaker 2: You have stuck uh some I don't.
Speaker 4: Don't put a lot on there, but I need to do it more.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, thanks so much for having for for me. Thank you so much, pleasure, love your work. Take care of you too many