Speaker 1: It's night with Dan Ray. I'm telling you feasy Boston News Radio.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll remember three, Kevin, I appear on the night after the twenty twenty four election. Think about it. We could have been sitting here tonight saying, well, it's still too close to call, and there's still eight or ten states out.
Speaker 3: We don't know what's going on in Pennsylvania. Michigan is still uncalled. No, this ended quickly and decisively. It was really over for all intents and purposes by nine thirty, ten o'clock, ten thirty at the latest. If you looked at how the numbers were coming in, and you looked at where.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump was compared to twenty twenty. Now, I'm going to put on the table my inadequacies, and I'd love to hear from you. I know all of you want to take some victory laps, which is fine, but I will tell you that I didn't think Donald Trump could win a decisive election. I didn't think he could win an election. I thought he could get You've heard me say many times over the last a few years that he could win a primary, but for him to win a general election one to one, face off, if you will would not be in the cards. Well, he did more than that. He won one to one, beat the vice president of the United States. It was a year in which there were surprises galore. Two assassination attempts, both of which and certainly the first of which he survived by the skin of his teeth. If he had not turned his head, he may not be the president elect. I still remember that day vividly. I said that I hope they would be a decisive win. And the reason I wanted to see a decisive win was I'd like to see the country to come together. I think we've been estranged for far too long, and I don't know. I'd like to hear tonight from some Harry supporters and Democrats who are willing to say, hey, he won fair and square, he ran a better race. Let's give him an opportunity to succeed. They obviously are going to have him on a short leash, and the first couple of things that he does that are controversial will be back at it. But when you think of the language that was utilized in the campaign, when you think of the fascist someone said, how does someone who's a fascist get increased support from Latino voters? From black voters, increase support from Jewish voters and Arab American voters. I don't think he's a fascist, and I think that that language way over the top. I think it was a good development today that President Biden has invited him to come to the White House. He should have done the same thing with Joe Biden four years ago. So I thought the suggestion that Dave Paleologus made was pretty interesting. What would what would happen if if Donald Trump said, look, I know what your son's been through because I was put through the ring or two and I am going to do the right thing, and you don't. You said you weren't going to pardon your son. I'll pardon him again. There comes a point in time where you say, okay, you know, uh, that would not be a bad move for Donald Trump. That would not be a bad move for Donald Trump. Let me give you just a couple of real quick sound bites to get us going here. This is cut three a rob This is Donald Trump talking early this morning about his election victory. The popular vote is not complete, but certainly as of three o'clock this morning his comments and even now at ten o'clock at night, they do stand the test of time. Cut three a rop. We also have.
Speaker 1: Won the popular vote.
Speaker 4: That was great battle.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Ack Now winning the popular vote was very nice, very nice.
Speaker 2: I will tell you it's.
Speaker 1: A great, a great feeling of love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he certainly felt a great feeling of love from the American voters last night. I know it's interesting when you look back at the Republican candidates, whether it's George Bush forty th or John McCain or Mitt Romney, all of whom did never got the minority votes that Donald Trump did. That's how he put that coalition together. This afternoon, finally, to her credit, the Vice president, Vice President Harris came out and conceded. And this is she had called president like Trump earlier. This is cutting number thirty eight. Kamala Harris.
Speaker 6: I am here to say, while I conceide this election, I do not concede the fight that fueled this campaign, the fight, the fight for freedom, for opportunity, for fairness and the dignity of all people, a fight but the ideals at the heart of our nation.
Speaker 2: And then finally, last night, I would be remiss if I did not play this sound by This is where is she here, I gotta get this one here. Oh yeah, Well, here's one of the dumbest comments of the night. This was Andrea Mitchell MSNBC. This is just dumb for someone who's been in the business for as long as she's been. Cut thirty one, Andrea Mitchell.
Speaker 7: Let's talk about gender rick broadly, though there certainly has historically been and is there against her case for election, which will rely heavily on women and the fact that there are more women voters in the United States than men. Is that running into headwinds because there are a lot of men who just simply black and white men who just simply don't trust a woman to be your chief executive commander in chief. They just don't want to vote for a woman.
Speaker 2: I think that's an ignorant statement, and it is. It's also it's a racist and a sexist statement. She's accusing, just as President Obama was accusing, you know, black men of not voting for Kamala Harris, Kamala Harris because I just don't get it. I don't get it. There were lots of women, Andrea, who voted for Donald Trump for whatever reason might have been the economy might have been immigration might have been any of a number of things. Okay, there were a lot of young people who voted for Donald Trump, Andrea, believe it or not, look at the polls. There were a lot. There was a significant number of black men and Latino men and women and black women who voted for Donald Trump. And that is a good thing because people now are saying, I will vote for the candidate that I think is going to respond best to my needs and it doesn't necessarily break down on racial lines. There were lots of white women who voted and white men who voted for Kamala Harris. I mean, why does it have to be Andrew Mitchell is stuck in some sort and like people like her, stuck in some sort of a nineteen early nineteen seventy one mindset. Show me the person's gender, show me the person's color, and I'll tell you how they're supposed to vote. In my mind, how arrogant, how arrogant, and how stupid. And that is what MSNBC is peddling as political insight. The only line one right now six one, seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. I'm going to give you everybody an opportunity take the gloves off. Tonight. Keep it within reason, keep it within reason. Take a victory lap if you want. If you happen to be someone who didn't vote for Donald Trump and you want to tell me you want to give him a chance, I think that would be a good thing. And the other question, to Dave paley Logus raised last hour, why shouldn't Donald Trump turn around and offer Joe Biden was gracious enough to call him today, offer a meeting at the White House, which Donald Trump never offered to Joe Biden. Why not President Trump announced I know what Joe Biden's son has gone through in terms of his court cases, and Joe Biden tell Biden that he was that he would pardon his son. I think that would be a brilliant peace offering. I really do I think that that that might, as Dave Paleologus said, I had not thought of that. Some just an olive branch, one small olive branch that I'm sure would mean a lot Joe Biden, if not to the Democratic Party. And we can talk about so many things tonight. I wonder what Joe and Joe Biden talked about last night before they turned in for the night in the Lincoln bedroom. I wonder if Joe Biden looks now at Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and says, you people stabbed me in the back. I could have done just as well. I might have even beaten Trump. I'm sure the thought has crossed his mind. We're coming right back on Nightside. We're going to phone calls for the rest of the night. We got full lives right now. Don't dial when we start to drop off, then dial back on Nightside after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World night Side Studios. I'm WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: All right, let us head right to the phone's going to start it off on the other side of the country. Bob is in California. Bob, you are first this hour, Nightside, Go right ahead.
Speaker 8: Yes, and good evening.
Speaker 9: Yeah. First, I would like to quickly take the victory lap. I think if you remember it was a year ago I predicted a Trump landslide.
Speaker 2: I do remember that I doubted you at the time. I doubted you probably two nights ago. Yeah, you nailed it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 9: And a couple of things. In my opinion, I respectfully, I do not agree at all with you about President elect Trump pardoning Hunter Biden no way, no way, because that will just reinforce the belief this is a double standard of justice. Okay, for the son of a president, you can get away with anything. But if she's the average peon in America that committed the alleged crimes that he did, you're going to do time. So that would to me be a horrible move on President Trump's part, absolutely horrible. He does not Trump does not need to score any good will. You know, what do you like right now? The people spoke, like the lady said last hour.
Speaker 4: The advantage the advantage of that, he could say to here's what he could do with that, in my opinion, and pale Logus made the suggestion, I'm just amplifying on it a little bit.
Speaker 2: He could say, Look, I, as a public official, found myself a defendant in a number of prosecutions, by the way, two of which now are going to be just flushed on the toilet, the federal prosecutions. And I think it was unfair what was done to me. And I think that probably President Biden's son suffered to some extent a similar fate. And I think that I wanted to thank President Biden for his service, and I'd like to remove that burden from him of his son ever going to jail something like that.
Speaker 9: Not at all, okay, and it's people are going to go, okay, typical double standard, this bag.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gonna argue with it, yep.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 9: The other thing, I think that in terms of the polls, like they said last like the polls have missed three elections in a row, they have missed badly, okay, in terms of the outcome. And it goes right back to the reason I predicted.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think they missed twenty twenty. I don't think they missed twenty twenty, Bob. They missed twenty sixteen, and they missed last night. Certainly the level of support that the president had, the president elect had, I don't think they missed twenty twenty.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, I'll give you.
Speaker 9: I'll give you that. But my overall point is that the polls, yeah, that was good. The polls, the politicians, the legacy media, they are disconnected, including the top twenty percent of the populace that is wealthy or apple middle class. That twenty percent is so disconnected from the rest of America, as is again your typical politicians, your legacy media. They have no clue. These fancy expensive dinners in Washington, DC. You know that the posters and politicians have. They'll spend more money on a dinner than some families. So full, we'll spend it a month on groceries. Okay, President Trump, the President electrom got re elected. You know why because again the people relate to him because he resonates with them. And this whole thing about categorizing people I think is offensive. The demographics black round white, This one should both with the group and all that. No, it comes down to individual situations. But again I'm going to just say it's a disconnect and it's very apparent and President Electrom that people spoke loudly, okay, that the work that really make up this country. So there it is.
Speaker 2: Burn up, appreciate the call. Bob as always right to thank you, Thank you, sure, appreciate it all. Let's keep rolling here. One line open, six, one, seven thirty. Let me go to Mark in Maryland. Mark, you are next on nightside. Go ahead, Mark, I.
Speaker 10: Was this morning on a local sound Trump at won.
Speaker 2: Well, so did you get it? Did you vote for him? Yesterday? Mark?
Speaker 10: I wrote it on twin of four for the last month.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you voted by mail or or somebody early voting.
Speaker 10: Yea love.
Speaker 2: Now you've identified yourself to me as a black American before. How with how much support amongst your friends in Baltimore? A mongst your black friends in Baltimore did Donald Trump have? Were you the the lone supporter of Donald Trump or were the others?
Speaker 10: I'm a lone supporter and I'm not in Baltimore and.
Speaker 2: Waldof Okay, got your Waldorf? Okay, I said Maryland here. I forgot exactly what town you're in. So you you went to bed last night not knowing what was going on, but you woke up this morning and you're pretty happy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, at the follow o'clock I was jumping for.
Speaker 2: Joy right out of bed. Yeah, all right, I don't.
Speaker 10: Have nothing with neither, but you know it still she smiles too much from me.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Mark, you got to call more off and I miss hearing your voice.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'll call next week.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Mark, have a great one. Since we doctor Mark, Let's go to William in Baltimore. William, you were next on nightside. Go right ahead?
Speaker 11: Oh hey, how you going.
Speaker 2: Don I'm doing great. William.
Speaker 11: Good to hear you went hard to get to your show. I jumped in the night. I was lucky, but you know I was a dumping porter. And Mark's in Waldorf. That's in Charles County, southern Maryland. Yeah, about seventy five miles off from Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Okay, gotcha. For some reason when whenever I h it came up as you you come up as Baltimore, and I know William in Baltimore, and I wasn't sure what city Mark was from. I like anyone else, you say Massachusetts. People think everybody's from Boston. That's right.
Speaker 11: I got a friend of mine live in uh hey, what's that Haven Haven Harol Haverolril. Yeah, yeah, a friend of.
Speaker 2: Mine, got it. You gotta kind of give it the Boston pronounce the Massachusetts. The outside was just saying have her Hill. No, it's have have.
Speaker 11: Right, that's yeah. But uh, you know, I've been a Trump supporter, right, and uh, I know that I'm glad he won, but and I voted for him. And you know, me and my brother we are like the uh outlaws and my family, you know. Uh, and some of the people I talked to you, you know, they kind of liberal. You know, I got some fun just liberal, but you know, when I want to vote, I was like wow, man. I was in the Poland place right and I was like wow. I asked the lady, because you know, I'm glad, I say, can anybody see me when I'm voted? And she was like, oh no, no, that's all private. You know, I said, because you know, you vote when you're blind, you vote what a chief had and you know, so I'll just wonder what was going on. But uh, you know, I voted and everything, and I felt good. I was kind of iffy, man. But I'm gonna tell you something. I think Tom la Hers blew it. Like you said, with the celebrities, U with the uh you know, she just didn't give enough something and like she said, one hundred and seven days. But the first month she had the first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very very accessible on them when they asked a simple questions, she yeah, I think I think it was hers to win and I and I think a lot of people probably took a look at her candidacy and initially thought who this is interesting, and then the longer that they looked, they said, there's nothing there. But she didn't adequately address all the things that she had been for when she was running for president in twenty nineteen. She's opposed to fracking, and you know, she was in favor of surgery for prison prisoners and people a prison, and they trying on and on.
Speaker 11: Yeah, right then they tried to blame Trump for that, but that was what I did. That was not Trump's I did, you know. And uh and then with the uh, I have a problem man. You know, people that are gate that's fine, But I have a problem when they want to go in the same bathroom with these nut nut what they call them nutred gender bathrooms. And and then with the children. Uh, you know, because I have little nieces and nephews and you know, they're kids. Man, I would like kids to stay kids. And you know, these girls having to deal with uh men coming in the bathroom on them. You know, I've just I got a problem with that, man, And I think.
Speaker 2: A lot of people doing. I think the Democratic Party has to kind of reassess that. Now they've said that they support some of that, but I think it's a step too far.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, And.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's a sense I'm getting from some friends of mine who are Democrats and who are political leaders in the Democratic Party, and then the Democrats got to kind of get a little bit back towards the middle. And and I also think that Trump needs to be careful. Uh you know, he's talked about mass deportations. We don't have the ability to do mass to a deep point, I.
Speaker 11: Think he's going to do what he suggested, remember you said earlier, But uh, he's going to work with the cour That's what I think he's going to do. That's what and that's and that's.
Speaker 2: The step that I think most people are going to say, good for you.
Speaker 9: I don't think that's you're going.
Speaker 11: To agree with that, right, But to these people are here, it would be logistically impossible. Really, And then I wanted to say this. I don't know if you notice or nothing, because in a way I kind of agree with you about hundred Boden because I remember Donald Trump. They was talking about that you drink. I remember hearing him in the interview. He said, no, he hates alcohol. You know, he hates any kind of mine off, Yeah, because his brother died from alcoholism, right, And he said brother was an alcoholic and he died, and that's why he's wore off alcohol and you know, I think he said that brother was a power or something like that, you know, but he drank himself to death. So just like you know, I'm in a recovery and I understand about Hunter about him, but either way, I don't want him to give him not like what I've been as far as the drug use and drinking. I can understand that. But that's up to him. But I think it would be a good justice because we definitely need to uh, as Americans. I think we need to come together. Man, We just need to come together, you know. And and I want all these people to that was calling him a fascist and all this kind of stuff that they were calling them. Right, so when it comes times because it's some of these people in this radio here in Baltimore and says some vicious things today, man, and they're talking about coming January the twentieth. Uh, he's gonna get dictated, you know. You know, I just want all these I want all these people to be proving wrong. And when it comes down to him to leave a White House, He's gonna leave a white house just like everybody else. Something that's gonna be the last election and all this kind of parents on you know, I mean, I think it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 9: Nobody.
Speaker 11: Number one guy told me this morning he's going to cut off so security. I said, he's not gonna cut off those security man. He's not gonna do it. He can't do it, you know.
Speaker 2: But you know, just yeah, I mean any politician who would who would do that? There? Look, people who have Social Security they worked for it or they are people that they're American citizens with disabilities who have earned it, and that's a contractual relationship that you have with the government. No, I agree with you on that one too, as I've told you, as I've told you before, William, you and I we must somehow be related. I don't know how, but I think we are. Okay, yeah, day, I'll hold you up.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 11: I know you got plenty of column right backyat you, William for a while.
Speaker 2: Well, do me a favorite. Don't be a don't be a stranger. Come on, don't be a stranger.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 12: I'll be trying to get in.
Speaker 9: It's just behind.
Speaker 11: So I think that went too long. And then when you get jammed up, it's just odd, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, alrighty there you William, Thank you soon all right, at the bottom of the are we got the news coming up six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty six one seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. Look, but twenty four hours ago they were this election was up in the air. It's in twenty four hours there's been a concession. I'm sure it was very difficult for Vice President Harris to go through that today. Give her credit for it, Give her credit for it. And you got to give Joe Biden credit for inviting. He could have easily said, hey, he'd invite me to the White House. I'm not going to invite him to the White House. Somehow, some way, we got to stop this again, you know this for that type treatment. And let's see, I mean, who knows Dave Palelogus raised it. Look, I think there's probably a lot more that Hunter Biden did that we never got, we never figured out, or the prosecutors never went after. But what a gesture by Donald Trump. If he decided to make that gesture, I think a lot of people would identify with it. I could be wrong, but that's my thought, and I'd love to hear yours. Moving back on night Side right after this.
Speaker 1: I'm Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Let's get right back, because we got Sue in Wooster. Sue is a huge Trump supporter. She's gonna take a victory lap here, go ahead, Sue.
Speaker 12: You're right, Dan, but I have to give you credit. Dan, that's why you respected, you admitted you were wrong. Not too many said that, especially on a Librarydio show.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, everybody knows that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's why I have a lot of fans out here, Dan, really, and I bet you Biden must have said to Jill in bed I could have beat that son of but I would have.
Speaker 2: Loved I would have been a fly of the wall. I mean, uh, it's pretty clear.
Speaker 12: That boy if they treated him lousy. Though, Dan, you gotta admit if they didn't want him on the campaign, Trill, I mean, come one.
Speaker 2: It's just it'll be interesting to see how much interaction there is between the president and the vice president. You know, as we moved through the holiday season, evers at the White House, and then on inauguration.
Speaker 12: Day, Dan, what is she going to do now? Well, because she's not going to be the president, does she go back to the Senate? What does she do? Where does she.
Speaker 2: She's still the vice president? Should be the vice president until January twenties. Still, well, who knows she can go and become a professor somewhere. I'm sure I don't think she. I do not believe I think that her political days are over. I do not believe that after having raised the money that she went through, having that coming that close. I mean, she was as of this time yesterday, she was still possibly the next president of United States.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't think Dan, if you were that she was a lousy candidate, she was. She was just like Killry.
Speaker 2: You know, Yes, it's funny. I'm going to disagree with you that, and I'll tell you what. Okay, she's very presentable. I don't think that she did a great job in terms of answering questions. But look, if if she was a lousy candidate, that's like saying when you beat a team in sports, they were a lousy team. It kind of takes away from from your credit that I think you would want to claim for Donald Trump.
Speaker 12: I mean, and I agree with the couple of calls, all these you had, denirow, you had Springfield, Bruce Springfield, what's his name is?
Speaker 2: Am I saying Bruce Springstein.
Speaker 12: I'm thinking about one that I was.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the question. Let I want to know, Uh, I want to know the name of the first US celebrity who decides to leave the country because Donald Trump as president.
Speaker 12: Jeez, boy, do I have I know who I would love to see.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying who you or I might love to see. I'm saying who's going to leave on their own? They make those threats.
Speaker 12: I know. Oh what a meltdown though on CNN Emmason. I should be ashamed of themselves.
Speaker 2: Really, I think I think that the mainstream news media, meaning the three networks, the nightly newscast which I watch religiously, I think that they all disgrace themselves. And I think ABC News, which I tended to watch in recent weeks, in recent news, really disgraced themselves. I thought that the news coverage of just the day to day Monday through Friday six thirty newscasters on ABC was over the top. It would be like, I'm breaking news tonight. Donald Trump has now said some horrible things. Meanwhile, the vice president he continues on SLOVA steady campaign full of integrite.
Speaker 12: Yes, why I like cespiing because it's still you know, nobody comments on it. Like Trump was in Chicago. He went on a bus and he was talking with all these black gentleman there, and one of them had the bob shop, you know, and he says, hey, I'd like my hair to be like yours. I can't do nothing with mine. I like the puffin' trug. And the guy said, I would love to give you a But he's got there. I mean, he's I don't know the word, but he's I'm gonna say, Dan, I don't if you think it, but he's authentic. He goes right up to people.
Speaker 2: He just you know, I think the word authentic is important, and I think that people see that. Okay, now again, is he a multi billionaire? Yeah? Has he had business problems? Yeah? Has he has. He made some really dumb state and done some really dumb things. Absolutely, But guess what, probably the average American has done some of those as.
Speaker 12: Well as I know what all around the country. What it's in Chicago, you got Trump Towers, you got the uh all these golf courses that he doped, you know, all around the world. Din So we did something right, you know, Well, he's.
Speaker 2: The president elect. He must have done something right. Sue. I got packed lines. I'm going to let you go. Yeah.
Speaker 12: I respect you, Warren Ward Dan, even though we don't agree sometimes, but I don't. You have a lot of fans out here.
Speaker 2: Thank you appreciate that. I really do so. Thank you so much. Thank you very much. Have a great night. Let me go to Ken in Michigan. Ken, you were next on nightside. Welcome this first time calling Ken?
Speaker 5: No, No, I've called many times, all right. I think what you're facing, in very absolute terms, is a rather resounding rejection of the woke swore roll that came into focus with the Biden presidency. You know, I think people grew weary of the pronouns, the transgender athletes, men swimming against women, on and on and on and on. People just grew weary of it. And I think they want they essentially have drawn a line in the sand, and it was no.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, Ken, Just to support what you're saying, is that the polls indicate that uh uh, former President Trump now President elect Trump did very well amongst twenty somethings, people you know, who are are young, right, and and he didn't do as well with baby boomers. Normally, as people get older, they tend to vote more Republican when the younger So it was kind of the flip flop of that and maybe some of those issues were were in play with the young voters who decided to give Trump a vote.
Speaker 5: Well, that could well be and on the side of people going to flee the country or the never trumpers. And I kind of, honestly, I kind of voted for Donald Trump while holding my notes. They all the people who are now uh decrying uh the president, the looming presidency of Donald Trump. Uh, if they had any type of investments out in the money world today, they made money. Yeah, there was a big bump.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Robert de Niro had a good day in the market.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they all made money. And but yet they hate Trump.
Speaker 2: Whereabouts in Michigan, Remind me where you're from.
Speaker 5: I'm in the middle of the rock Belt. If you draw a triangle connecting Flint, Lancing, Sagna, I'm right that center in.
Speaker 2: That got you, Okay, I've been to Lancing as a TV reporter many years ago. Uh, have a nice, nice community.
Speaker 8: Actually it is nice.
Speaker 2: I think we were in NBC station at that time, and we did. There was an NBC station. It probably has now changed it was like almost like a house. It was really interesting. Huh oh to be there at Lancing.
Speaker 5: So yeah, there was, Yes, there was. There was an NBC affiliate in Jackson, which is just a stone's throw from Lansing.
Speaker 2: All right, all that's good, So my memories my memory served. Hey, Ken, thanks very much. I'm sorry I have not remembered your prior calls, but please call more often. Okay, I'd love to hear from people in different parts of the country.
Speaker 5: You betcha.
Speaker 2: Thanks Ken, have a great night, good night, all right, I got to take quick break. Coming right back on night Side. More calls, await. The only line open in six, one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. We'll get just filled up. We're going to have a busy night tonight, so keep dialing. I'll let you know when the lines are open. Everything's booked right now. Coming back on Nightside after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan ray Mine from the Window World night Side Studios on w b Z News Radio.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go next to Joe and Lynn. Joe joins us tonight. Joe, your thoughts on what happened last night?
Speaker 13: Well, I wrote you and told you. Yes, I'm glad Trump won and I hope they don't pardon. And I agree with Bob and the few other people pardon Biden's son. He know better than anybody else he should take the consequences. And I hope Trump does what he says he's going to do.
Speaker 2: And okay, yeah, let me ask you this. You know they always say the only thing worse than a sulu who's the sole winner? What could what could Trump do? Since Biden, you know, reached out and said, come on to the White House, we'll have a meeting, which President Obama did when Biden when Trump was first elected, I don't recall Trump bringing Joe Biden to the White House.
Speaker 13: No, maybe maybe, maybe Trump will have the meeting. But if this guy gets off, other people will get off. Look what they do.
Speaker 2: Put that aside for a second. I'm just asking what do you if you were Trump's advisor? Uh And he said, geeh, I want to do something that kind of shows good faith to the other side. I mean, obviously he's not going to invite UH Vice President Harris to join his cabinet. Give me something that you think he could do which would be a sign of good faith, you know, some sort of an olive Branch.
Speaker 13: I really don't know because what he's really funny thing i'd like to say, I my I hope I get that bag. Is my electoral votes around two hundred and eighty to eighty five.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, people have no idea what you're talking about. I know what you're talking about. I'll see what I can do to try to help you out.
Speaker 13: Okay, Okay, Well I'm so glad he wont and I hope he does straighten out this country. He has a lot of work to do.
Speaker 2: Dan the dought about that, no doubt. Joe couldn't agree.
Speaker 13: Okay, there's my victory left.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Kay, let's keep rolling here, going to get everybody in Wayne and Brockden. Wayne, you're next, Nightside welcome.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank for gods, it's over.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 8: You know I I shut off talk radio weeks and weeks and weeks ago, in full disclosure, except for Busy. I listened to Busy on and off all day long because it's not Trump Trump, Harris, Harris, Bob, It's it's information.
Speaker 2: And you shut off Side too. Did you shut off Night Side? No?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, because you tend to break it up a little. It's just it's not, and you know when you get him.
Speaker 2: That's one of the things that people were criticizing me for you talking about the election. We talk about the election enough, but I also felt it's important like a diet. It's like I love steak. Let me eat steak every day. No, you got to have a little fish chicken here.
Speaker 8: Sometimes you go ahead, go ahead, you got to break it up. But as far as it's extending the olive branch. Now, Steve Bannon just got out of jail last week, one of Trump's closest confidants, and for doing what what did he do?
Speaker 2: Well? He refused. He was held in contempt of Congress.
Speaker 8: Right what Hunter did twice at least twice. So I think that, you know, no matter what, Trump could cure cancer tomorrow, and the Democrats, I don't know if this is dan, if this is going to be as bad as twenty sixteen, he's not my president and impeach Trump and all this, I think it's going to be worse than that because the left has gone further to the left. And you know, I'm on Liz Warren's Facebook page, have been on there for months, and well, no, because I want I want to know what but but really I think she's got like I want to say, one point two million followers, but it's just insane. And they called Trump loyalists, the cultists, well all of her worshipers, they're on there and oh, you're this, you're this, you're that. She made like a three or four minute video today and assuming she's you know, an accurate, uh litmus test of what the Democrat Party is now, insane, all the lies, dan if I said it right now and said, I'll.
Speaker 2: Try to find that. I'll try to find the Liz video and uh, you know, if she's making a crazy video, maybe we can play some of it tomorrow night so people can really know. You you know, there's a benefit to that, because I think that there's a lot of Democrats frankly, who look at Liz Warren and say she ain't the future of the Democratic Party because if she is, they're going to become a minority party real quick. Maybe not in Massachusetts, but a run. I don't think Liz Warren helps the Democratic Party in much of the country.
Speaker 8: But a lot of the same things that Kamala is saying now about you know, fight strong, fight to win. You know, we're going forward and I mean to pick your your mantras that they come up with, but I don't see any coming together, any going across the I think the Republicans should just take the ball and run with it. The heck with the Democrats because they're just not think. I think they're just got a stonewall at every turn. And glad it's over. Let's talk about baseball as some think.
Speaker 2: Come on, we have many things to talk about. We'll probably be talking about the Karen Reid argument tomorrow night and at the State Supreme.
Speaker 8: No, that's another one. But anyway, Dan, I love you, man.
Speaker 2: All right, let me go. Yeah, I'm going to try to get Rick and Bill, Rick and Rick. If you can get it in in a minute and a half, great, if you kind of.
Speaker 14: A all right, I'm relieved. I'm relieved. I'm relieved. I was up till three thirty yesterday. I can't believe that you saw the trends at nine thirty. You know more about it, way more than me. But I was I was planted. I couldn't leave. I was able to get on Fox on my phone because my TV still did and I was able to get on CNN, and uh, CNN's at some point stopped pushing Kamala's numbers.
Speaker 2: Well, it looked like a funeral at CNN.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it didn't.
Speaker 2: Fox just turned the sound down and look at the faces.
Speaker 1: You knew, I know, you know.
Speaker 14: I'm just grateful today. And I think, uh, you know, Wayne was I appreciate what Wayne was saying, but you know, let's have a little hope. We're lucky. It looks like we're going to clean the house. Let's have let's have a little let's let's celebrate, and let's be kind. And I was thinking about the whole pardoning of Hunter myself this morning, and I think it's a good plan. It shows the wackos out there, say the bilemin Antifa, there's no need to burn this, you know, the city down. I'm uh, you know, the city's around, don't burn him down. I'm trying to help out. And I think it would be a great thing to do. I really do, even if he's guilt. I'm just saying I think it's a good plan, and I'm just I'm relieved it's all over. And I think I hope the President drum this is this is.
Speaker 2: The time to try to build a little bit of a bridge because you're more successful if he does.
Speaker 8: Rick, you got it, you much I did.
Speaker 14: I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 10: Have thank you for a good night.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I talk to you. Rick is leaving six one. Everything else's packs will continue right after the news break at the top of the eleven