Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Thursday. We do have Crazy Cash on standby.
Speaker 3: But you know how, we start the show every morning with the first talkback of the day.
Speaker 2: Let's get to.
Speaker 4: It, Ay, good morning JV shows, your boy Jim from Casher Valley. What's going on with dub Nation? Second l to the Kings? Sad? All right, Graham, let's hear it. Light the beam? Al right, guys, have a good morning with Pleasure. With Pleasure, fine, I'll put it away.
Speaker 2: We're tracking that. You're ready. Yeah, Crazy we have a second talk back of the day. She would play here, Sure, good morning show.
Speaker 5: This is dam like the beam like that.
Speaker 4: With Pleasure? Yeah, what happened? I mean we'll talk more about that coming up phone. Know the Warriors last night?
Speaker 2: Whoops, I haven't watched any of this. It was that bad?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean like the Kings.
Speaker 2: I guess it was that bad.
Speaker 4: They needs to be able to beat up on their kid brother, the Sacramento Kings. And now those days are over.
Speaker 6: Oh no, how did you just turn from them doing really good to just awful?
Speaker 4: The writing has been on the wall for a little while.
Speaker 2: Dang it, Hey, we have a talkback for Jes. Should we do that here? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 7: I got a phone the PA with Jess.
Speaker 3: Why does Jes not.
Speaker 8: Cut on the Wild podcast?
Speaker 9: That's what is for ye.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you knew this.
Speaker 10: The Wild Thorps podcast is here.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you the wrong way.
Speaker 7: We still love y'all?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 7: Why you still got me?
Speaker 3: The perfect little girl?
Speaker 9: We gotta be out here.
Speaker 6: I like your laugh.
Speaker 11: So if you've never listened to our Wild Class podcast, it is for the eighteen and up.
Speaker 4: And yeah, there's an occasional swear word in there, because it's occasional.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is one giant long swear word runoff sentence.
Speaker 12: Easy, easy, mostly because our boss is listening, right, Some of the big bosses are in town this week listening.
Speaker 4: So dial it Backsley, that is a joke, But Jess care to address that talk back? That one came in at like three thirty this morning, so he's been angry about that some time.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not that I do it on purpose.
Speaker 9: If anything, I mean, I feel like it would be weirder if I did.
Speaker 6: Just start cussing all of a sudden.
Speaker 9: I know, because that happens in my real life because I just I'm regularly just not somebody.
Speaker 6: Who cusses lots.
Speaker 2: You just don't cuss.
Speaker 9: So sometimes when I do it in front of my friends, like if it just slips out my friends, you get.
Speaker 4: Sent to the principal's office.
Speaker 9: No, but they'll be like wait, like tell yoursation, like what did you just say?
Speaker 2: Did you do that? What's so weird?
Speaker 3: I guess I'm like fighting the urge to cuse when we're on air.
Speaker 8: I have to.
Speaker 4: I've got a swallow three f problems on the morning.
Speaker 9: I guess I'm just used to not doing it, especially because before you know, joining the show with you guys, it really was a no no. I could never even think to do it on any sort of recording for the radio.
Speaker 6: So now I'm like, wait, I'm actually allowed, So.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'll try.
Speaker 6: I'll try.
Speaker 2: I'll give you.
Speaker 6: I'll give you a few here.
Speaker 4: And I'm not a big I'm not somebody that swears constantly throughout the day, but it's there's a time and a place for it.
Speaker 9: I will say, I do cuss more when I'm by myself than when I'm with other people.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's weird. I don't talk to myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you walk around now, it's just like this isf and cat doing get out here dinner cat. No, you know like what half did I name you bubbles?
Speaker 9: If you hit your toe like on the on the on the bed or something like you about everyone does that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine out time four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: So there's no BART service this morning between North Conquered and Antioch. Around three thirty am, there was a fatal accident in the car landed on the BART tracks, causing major damage. So they are partnering with some bus agencies so maybe you can catch a bus, but they're advising anyone who did need to take that BAR route to seek alternate transportation this morning.
Speaker 4: All right, If there's one thing for certain this Warrior season, it's that no lead is ever safe. The Warriors were in Sacramento last night taking on the Kings. They had a seventeen point lead at halftime. They were up as many as eighteen, but the days of the Warriors beating up on the Kings like their kid brother are over, and the Kings came roaring back. They won the game one twenty three to one seventeen, dropping the Warriors to twenty one and twenty two on the season and eleventh place in the Western Conference. Look, they host the Bulls tonight at Chase Center. Tip Off is at seven o'clock.
Speaker 9: Gay Sports, nice clear, beautiful skuys for the bay Today, perfect day for outdoor activities for everyone but Selena because she doesn't like to go outside.
Speaker 2: Cayler, are you out door?
Speaker 6: Iis will remain in the low sixties today.
Speaker 13: Hey Sagittarius, bestie, Hey Sagittary eyes, Your day today is going to be a six oh. No void travel or over stimulating environments.
Speaker 4: Find a peaceful spot for some introspection, review plans, dreams, and visions. An unexpected opportunity deserves consideration. Listen to your intuition.
Speaker 6: Yes, and it's thanks day home call out of work.
Speaker 4: That Sagittarius does even have intuition. I feel like they're just bumbling through life.
Speaker 2: Like that's not true.
Speaker 6: Wow, you know a lot about that sign?
Speaker 4: Crap, I know nothing.
Speaker 1: I You're right. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Oh Graham, just a second ago inside four you know the four things that you need to notice about your day.
Speaker 2: You mentioned Sagittarius.
Speaker 4: Sagittari. I, yeah, your day is going to be a six today, said there's you should be avoiding over stimulating environments and travel right now.
Speaker 3: And you made a comment that you don't know of Sagittaria. I really have intuition. They're just kind of bobbing around life like part.
Speaker 4: Of their horoscope was listening to your intuition today and I was like, do they even.
Speaker 3: Have any We got to talk back from a Sagittarius.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Jav's show, Happy Thursday.
Speaker 4: I'm a Sagittarius and I'm already at work.
Speaker 2: I should have stayed home.
Speaker 4: And Graham, Yes, we're very intuitive.
Speaker 5: Anyways, have a wonderful day, guys, by you too.
Speaker 4: Well, there you have it, Graham, Oh sure, yeah, you have it, got it all All Sagittarius serve and they have great intuition. Of course come from it's universal.
Speaker 2: All right. So there's an aggressive baby name trend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, have you guys not heard any of kids with these new names? Apparently parents are naming their kids after things like weapons and winds and gun manufacturers. It's all part of a new name trend, and there's been quite an uptick in this and kids with the names like Wesson, caliber, shooter.
Speaker 2: No trigger, Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Do you like any of those?
Speaker 3: No, Weston's kind of cute. No Smith, I know, but I mean Weston has a name sounds kind of cute.
Speaker 4: Well like Weston, just naming Weston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I know it Weston.
Speaker 4: All right. Here is a couple more Blade Cannon, Remington, Colt, Rugert, my cousins, My nephew's name.
Speaker 3: Is I feels very common, straightener.
Speaker 4: How about Winchester, No, No, that.
Speaker 6: Reminds me of the Haunted House.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know that.
Speaker 4: Never mind, Winchester is a raffle brand. How about Arson, no.
Speaker 2: Naming their kids Arson?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a shooter? Uh huh? Cutter and Dagger also the less So these are a weapon inspired and somewhat violent and names. But they're saying, look, we went through kind of a spell of the Mavericks and more kind of cowboys style names Stetson, like, okay, those were became very popular, and now people have taken it one step for there and you just name your kid dagger.
Speaker 2: I am not here for it.
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: It just sounds so aggressive.
Speaker 4: I think some of these are kind of cool. I would never be I would never knew my kids any of these trigger and be like, what are you triggered about? Right now? It would be great. I don't like that shooter. No, No, have you ever seen happy Gil Marceline? Of course?
Speaker 8: Not?
Speaker 2: Well no I haven't. I haven't. We've already been over this.
Speaker 4: That's why I was asking, because I thought it was you that hadn't seen me. Shooter McGavin shooter. Come on, that's a great name.
Speaker 6: Please watch it because there's a second one.
Speaker 2: It's on my list.
Speaker 4: Jess Arson. Can you believe that there are multiple people out there that have named their kids Arson? There are multiple Arsons running around? Well, there are real Arsons running around right now, fire problem too soon? And then there are actual kid Arsens out there, multiple of them.
Speaker 3: Why me just one of those things that I don't like now, But after I hear enough, maybe it'll.
Speaker 2: Grow on me.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think.
Speaker 3: I just don't like like the negative association with these words. I would never name my child something that's just some negative I don't know. I don't like all that negative energy around things.
Speaker 4: What about murder, assault? I mean, they could be any they could be any sort of you know, angry crime name, right, I mean, that's what the queen?
Speaker 2: Why not? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why stop it?
Speaker 2: Shooter.
Speaker 4: So you guys aren't here for this?
Speaker 9: No, not really, they would, you know, for a fact, they would get made fun of.
Speaker 4: What about Blade and Cannon Cannon?
Speaker 2: Okay, Cannon's kind of cute.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's already kind of a kind of a name, right, Shocked.
Speaker 4: Nick Cannon hasn't used that as a first name for one of his kids, Cannon Cannon. That has a nice ring too.
Speaker 2: I love that. All right, Well, I'm Graham. Do you like are you here for this trend?
Speaker 4: No? I mean I like the like. I feel like my son Ford's name sort of fits into the almost like more western sounding name names, you know, the Maverick for cult, those kind of names.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you pick that or your wife?
Speaker 4: My wife was one that brought to the table. Okay, And I agree with it because I agree with everything my wife says. My husband should because I'm smart.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 10: Nine, Good Morning JV Show, Cruise. This is Louise from Santel. I just want to give a quick shout out to Selena for her workout videos on Instagram. Risels already showing, and it's so motivating to other people like me to like, you know, not try to get in shape. And Selena's looking great. Hashtag hot mom.
Speaker 12: Alerts, Oh, hot mom alerts.
Speaker 3: I actually don't post a lot of workout content, but yesterday I did post.
Speaker 2: Should I post more? Monteller?
Speaker 3: I just always feel weird posting things like that, because when I feel like I look stupid, I don't know what the heck I'm doing.
Speaker 4: I voted no on that was I supposed to vote yes, please post more workout content? I vote, I.
Speaker 3: Would expect to know vote from you, Graham.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna post more because of.
Speaker 3: Look, You're motivating people, and that's what I want to do, all right.
Speaker 2: So we talked about Bonnie Blue.
Speaker 3: She's like the only fans adult star who broke the record for hooking up with the most men in twelve hours. I think it's one thy fifty seven yep men. And I don't know if she rented out an Airbnb or whatever. But finally there's like footage from inside just think like huge, king size, probably bigger than king size situation on the floor right there, and then there are men in line wrapped you know, around corners in the home and then down the stairs and they're.
Speaker 4: Just waiting and they're staying there in their underwear.
Speaker 6: Some of them had clothes. Maybe maybe if they got closed on their front.
Speaker 4: Then you start to disrupt. And were they all watching what was happening? No, I'd want to see what happened right before me. I'd never get that line's.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know how this one mom found out her son was in line, but he's a line, and this mom comes barging in there. By the way, we only have audio, I'm sorry, video and audio of this because there's another influencer there that Bonnie Blue, I guess, had brought to shoot footage and to interview some of the guys that were standing in line. So as he's like, you know, rolling his camera or whatever, this mom the mom comes.
Speaker 14: In otherwise getting police to come for you.
Speaker 5: Come here, he's coming, where's the where's he's just getting changed, he's coming out.
Speaker 3: She dragged him out there and he said and he was like, mom, I'm nineteen, Like I can do what I want.
Speaker 2: I even signed it.
Speaker 3: I signed the content form and everything. She's like, I don't care. I'm your mom. You're my son. You are not doing this. I'm on your clothes, go outside, and he ended up leaving with her SNA.
Speaker 4: Would you you have a son if he was nineteen and you found out.
Speaker 3: He was getting I am dragged out of there by his ear. I don't care how embarrassing it is for you.
Speaker 4: He's an adult.
Speaker 2: I don't care. You're my son and not a fool full adult.
Speaker 6: I feel at nineteen.
Speaker 4: Guys don't fully mature until fifty two. Yeah, so yeah, he's not quite there yet. But yeah, I mean, as a parent, you would probably do whatever it took to get your kid out of that line.
Speaker 3: Okay, but now as this nineteen year old Graham put yourself in his shoes is disgusting, filthy shoes I think about it. Are you embarrassed having your mom come in there from all these other men?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 2: And en, but you're not embarrassed to be there.
Speaker 6: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I have a lot of questions about the guys that are in line for this thing. I also have a lot of questions about the screening process for this or was there one.
Speaker 3: It's just first in her post and she was looking for men to come do this. She literally said, like, doesn't matter if you're barely eighteen or barely breathing, as long.
Speaker 2: As you're you know, you want to do this.
Speaker 3: You just comes sign the content form and you just show up this day.
Speaker 4: Are we allowed to say because this is in the age of you know, it's your body and do whatever you are we allowed to say this is gross? Because like this is gross.
Speaker 2: You're allowed to judge a little bit.
Speaker 4: I'm judging a lot of bit twing it down.
Speaker 6: Tone down your judgment, because you can only judge a little bit.
Speaker 4: But I'm judging all parties involved, Like I'm judging the people that lined up for this, and I'm judging the recipient of this. It's all gross to me. But yeah, is that an unpopular opinion or I.
Speaker 2: Think everyone's thinking that.
Speaker 4: I know, but I'm just I'm not enough. I'm allowed to throw that judgment.
Speaker 9: Yeah, especially you think this now before you have even seen what it looked like in there.
Speaker 6: I'll show you later, but the.
Speaker 9: Pictures and the video, it just looks dirty and.
Speaker 2: Just sad, like trash everywhere. By the end of this, like it was like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why people were like eating snacks and throwing on the ground they.
Speaker 3: Were I don't okay, you know, we've said enough, We've said too much tastes.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the base.
Speaker 3: So we have more details on what went wrong in Jessica Simpson's marriage. So remember when we first learned about Jessica and Eric Johnson splitting up. The source said that they had major trust issues, and we had heard before that he's been you know, seen in bars without his wedding ring, acting all flirty and whatnot. Well, not only that, now we're learning Jessica actually caught him talking to other women like phone messages.
Speaker 2: How many women, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Did things get physical, I don't know, but he was out there acting single actively texting to other women.
Speaker 2: Now, we also talked about Jessica.
Speaker 3: You know, she lost one hundred pounds and that made her feel twenty one again, and she was, you know, starting to revisit like the wild side that she never was able to really have or act on because she was married when she was twenty one to Nick lache I have a theory, Okay, what if she only started her weight loss journey because Eric Johnson was out acting, single, out there and a woman. Once they check out mentally, maybe then she was like, you know what, I'm gonna get back in shape.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get a revenge.
Speaker 4: Body, revenge body.
Speaker 2: So what if that.
Speaker 3: Was just her acting on his actions, not that she was trying to like see that, you know, act wild and young.
Speaker 4: Yeah, entirely possible. Theory.
Speaker 2: That's just my little theory there.
Speaker 4: Did you ever watch their reality show, her and Nick lache I did back in the day.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I was. I think I was just a toddler, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was listening.
Speaker 3: I remember my mom watching it in the background, I think while I was playing with legos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my mom used to put headphones on her stomach when I was in the womb listen to it. But Jessica Simpting used to drop some gems on there because she used to say some ridiculously.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: Things.
Speaker 3: Yes, so fans think they've uncovered another instance of Ryan Reynolds mocking Justin Baldoni.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, now.
Speaker 3: We've already heard that Ryan would slip some little lines in Deadpool Versus Wolverine movie that were aimed at Justin Baldoni. We I mean, basically nice Pool. That character was based off of Justin Valdoni. At least this is according to Justin himself. That's what he feels was going on because he and Blake were at odds while shooting. It ends with us and meanwhile, Ryan Reynolds is working on his latest Deadpool movie. Anyways, so fans took a look at Ryan's birthday post for Sandra Bullock from twenty twenty three, where he posted a clip from their movie The Proposal where they bump into each other like completely naked. Okay, but here's the caption, Happy Birthday to the inimitable and stunning Sandra Bullock. For your birthday present, I got us both intimacy coordinators and an HR department and clothing.
Speaker 4: What interesting.
Speaker 3: So people went back to read that and they're like, were you like trying to throw hands? Yeah, that you know this is all going on behind the scenes of Ryan Reynolds. Of course, when he posted that, none of us knew what was really going on. But I think that was another day at him, one of those things that only like Justin would see.
Speaker 6: And finding Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 9: Very ichy or very like imachange why cringey And yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: But wouldn't you do that to back up your significant other?
Speaker 2: Yes, not in that way. But he's like, he's like, I think I would be in a.
Speaker 4: Comedy like he this is this kind of snarky stuff that he's doing.
Speaker 3: It seems like a more harmless way than actually confronting that person, and things, you know, blow up that way.
Speaker 6: I just feel like things blew up anyways.
Speaker 9: And now it's not looking too good for Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 3: It's not looking good for any true.
Speaker 4: I just can't, right, I can't put myself above what Ryan Reynolds is doing because if my wife was going through that now, I'd be lobbing subtle digs on the on this show.
Speaker 2: Definitely would.
Speaker 4: I think we all would.
Speaker 2: All Right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 4: All right? A new wildfire broke out yesterday north of LA and began spreading super rapidly, fueled by strong winds and just tons of dry brush in the area. It's called the Hues Fire. It's burning about fifty miles north of LA which is fortunately a much less populated area than what we saw with the other LA fires, but still there's around fifty thousand people that are under evacuation orders or warnings right now. The Hues fire started just before eleven am yesterday, and we talked about the winds coming back down there, and they pushed this thing to spread so so fast, because as of this morning, the fire has already burned more than ten thousand acres. I mean, we're not even twenty four hours in and it has burned more than ten thousand acres. That is absolutely insane. But again, high winds and in area the LA area hasn't seen any significant rain in nine months, so it's just a recipe for disaster for wildfires. Plus, if you've ever driven through that area near the Grapevine on five, it's all brush, it's all super steep terrain. It's always dry in that area, and then you get these high winds. A cowfire reports this morning they've have a containment level of just fourteen percent, which is surprising to me. I thought they'd say zero with how fast that fire has been moving. Again, luckily not a ton of homes in the area that most of that fire has burned, So I don't know if any reports of structures burned so far, so I guess that's the one kind of silver lining on this. The other two LA fires, the Eating Fire ninety five percent contained, which is good news. That's pretty much wrapped up, and the Palisades Fire is now up to seventy percent containment, also good and the acres burned there hasn't really moved at all, so they've got those wrapped up. But now suddenly here comes new fire again. And it's January twenty third. We have the three major major fires in that area in the month of January. Can we get some rain? I will say this. They're talking about some rain potential for this weekend, so I think that will helpless his hope it materializes. Didn't sound like any like major rainfall, but maybe a half an inch of rain or something, anything will take anything down there. They haven't gotten any rain forever, so that would be a huge, huge help to fire.
Speaker 2: From all Right, thank you for that update, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: That's remember again from Napa.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to give a shout out to my dad.
Speaker 3: It's his birthday today, seventy four heavenly birthday.
Speaker 14: I just wanted to let everybody know that he's like the goat, the best person that they ever possibly could beat on vet medic all those all the good things.
Speaker 2: So I just wanted to give him a shot out.
Speaker 4: And I didn't divide into his gram themes.
Speaker 7: But please please please give.
Speaker 16: My dad a shout out.
Speaker 9: All right, have a great day, gets bye, have a great day.
Speaker 4: Birthday day, say heavenly birthday.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard.
Speaker 4: Am I still allowed to the fun?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I'd like to retract. Let me retract. Take that? Can you take that? Who gives a fart out of the podcast?
Speaker 2: For the podcast?
Speaker 4: Thanks you?
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to what the bleep is? Your chance to win is Jay show chug mug? If you are the first person a guest today's bleeped out word, you know where to leave those guesses, right, mm hmm where Jess the talk.
Speaker 6: Back Mike on the freeze.
Speaker 2: That's right, all right, listen to today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 9: I watched a video of a woman and her mouth was wide open the whole time?
Speaker 6: Is that how we're supposed to do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: WHOA?
Speaker 4: I think I.
Speaker 2: Was shocked.
Speaker 4: I've seen it happen that way, think about what that bleeped out word could be. And remember this is a squeaky clean, family friendly show, so keep those guesses family friendly. And I have one other big favorite to ask if everybody, because you're whipping out your iHeartRadio app right now if you're not already on it streaming the show, and you're gonna hit that talk Mike to leave your guest. But before you do that, can you see the presets right there? Presets, put Wild ninety four nine as your preset. That means a lot to us, and then put the JV Show podcast is your next preset? There?
Speaker 2: Great idea, Graham.
Speaker 3: So do that.
Speaker 4: Leave your guests with your name and your city there, and then we're going to play some them.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get back to what the bleeps?
Speaker 3: Where you can win a JV show Chuck Mug, you just got to be the first person to guess today's a bleeped out word?
Speaker 2: And now, in case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 9: I watched a video of a woman and her mouth was wide open the whole time.
Speaker 2: Is that how we're supposed to do it?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: I'm confused, Ram says, yes, so there's there's your answer.
Speaker 2: Jests all right, so what's that bleeped out word? Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 4: Hey, rushing her hair?
Speaker 2: Rushing her hair?
Speaker 4: That words? Do you guys do that when you brush your hair? Do you find yourself that your mouth is open?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: It happens for some people trying it right now, just pretend you're in the mirror brushing your hair. I think your mouth inexplicably opens.
Speaker 2: My mouth is closed, No, just close.
Speaker 8: Hey, good morning, guys.
Speaker 4: My guess is going to be sleeping. All right, have a good day. Sleep That's one of the most popular guess this this morning. Sleepy, it's a good guess.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 9: Yeah. When I wake up and my mouth is open, I feel so embarrassed, even though nobody's there watching me. It just feels embarrassing for some reason, and it's gross.
Speaker 4: My problem is I have trouble sleeping on planes, and if I do fall asleep because I'm too tall. When you lean, there's not a good place to lean, and inevitably your head ends up leaning back and your mouth drops open. It's impossible not to have it happen. It's so embarrassing.
Speaker 9: Hey, JV shows, this is a bronte from Martinez and I think the bleep dot word is sneezing.
Speaker 4: Sneezing with her mouth open, Happy Thursday. How are you supposed to sneeze your mouth? I think they're I don't think you open it wide open, but sneeze is coming out open nose and.
Speaker 2: Your mouth right right, Jess is trying to read.
Speaker 4: She's backed in it out. How do I sneeze? You can't only know sneeze. Part of your brain will fly, all right.
Speaker 2: Continue to leave those guys. This is on the talk back Mike, don't forget your name in.
Speaker 1: Your city, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena and now Jazz, thank you so much for hanging out with us as we play what the Bleep? This is where you can win a JV show, Chuck, Mike, if you are the first person a guest today is bleeped out word? All right, it's in case you missed today's clip. Here it is one last.
Speaker 9: Time I watched a video of a woman and her mouth was wide open the whole time.
Speaker 4: Is that how we're supposed to do it, I think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, according to Graham, guys, that's exactly how you doing it.
Speaker 4: Good at it that way.
Speaker 2: But what is that bleeped out word? Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 7: Hi, good morning. My name is Anna and I'm calling from San Yandro. Is the bleeped out word applying mascara? We're putting on mascara. Thank you mascara?
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, maybe that's what I was thinking about when somebody guests earlier brushing your hair, and I was like, you always do it with your mouth? Is it the putting on because a lot of people guess putting on eyeliner, mascara and your mouth opens when you do that. Is that what I was thinking of? Yeah, okay, because that was a very popular guest, but it was tough to because it is a bleeped out word. A lot of people were saying applying mascara, putting on eyeline or whatever, and those are multiple words. We're looking for that one deeped out word. But that was a very popular.
Speaker 9: Guest and yes every time, yeah, we all do that, but that ain't the bleeped out word.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the next guest.
Speaker 7: Good morning, jav family.
Speaker 2: This is Gina from Bayview. Hunter's point, my guess is yawning.
Speaker 4: Explain how you yawned with your mouth closed?
Speaker 2: You can?
Speaker 6: You can?
Speaker 4: You cannot, Yes, you can. Yawn is not a yawn unless your mouth opens.
Speaker 6: You can go like MM and.
Speaker 4: The like, can you take a video of just yawning with their mouth closed?
Speaker 8: Just now?
Speaker 4: She's like, you could totally do it.
Speaker 3: You can, but you have to really really focus on not letting your mouth open, because me and my man have both done that recording videos.
Speaker 2: We used to do like really long movie reviews.
Speaker 3: Had to sit there for an entire movie, and we're falling asleep and finding to stay awake, and we're like yawning but swallowing our yawn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can swallow yon, But then if a mouth doesn't open, a yawn does not become a yawn.
Speaker 8: Yawn.
Speaker 4: Good morning, gav Show, Andrew and a Hayward here.
Speaker 5: I think the bleep dot word this morning is chewing.
Speaker 8: All right, guys, have a good one.
Speaker 4: Chewing with your mouth open the entire time. Could you date somebody that did that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, it's so gross.
Speaker 4: Agreed. Huh Peppy major Pepie.
Speaker 3: Oh my name is.
Speaker 16: And my guest is Sky diving.
Speaker 4: Thank you sky diving.
Speaker 2: The christ today is the clip unbeliefed.
Speaker 9: I watched a video of a woman skydiving and her mouth was wide open the whole time.
Speaker 6: Is that how we're supposed to do it?
Speaker 4: And cheeks just flapping the whole way down?
Speaker 2: Like, oh, which one? Both before?
Speaker 4: I've been skydi having three times, and I you know, they try to sell you on They try to sell you on the they try to sell you on the videographer package. And I never had any money. I can barely scraped together enough money to go skydiving was expensive enough. I'm like, I can't hire somebody to film it. So I have no idea what my face was doing the entire time. But I imagine my mouth was open. My cheeks were like.
Speaker 2: Disguysting, stop doing that.
Speaker 4: The way down? You know that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: Your mouth open?
Speaker 6: Yeah, did you feel it?
Speaker 4: Probably for part of it, I think, because you're.
Speaker 9: So free, like properly, because she said my mouth was open the whole time and I could not breathe, like I'll never do this again.
Speaker 4: Well, the air is being forced into your mouth. The air is a little thinner up there when you first take the jump. Maybe that was she's having trouble catching her breath. But I think once you realize that you're just falling there, I think you can breathe just fine. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did you go with the guys? You're back by yourself?
Speaker 4: You guys trapped to my back?
Speaker 9: Okay, and your cheeks were flay?
Speaker 4: Were he really enjoyed it? Okay? You really enjoyed it?
Speaker 11: All?
Speaker 4: Right's get some shoutouts. Give him some shoutouts. First and foremost, Savannah and Hayward, what's up? Savannah?
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 4: You're oh the stack? This coming through? You're presenting enjoy your brand new JB show, Chuck mugg that will be one on your way. Check your email. Robert and San Jose came with the correct dancer, so did Horado and Fremont and Charlie and Conquered also came with the correct dancer. Not quite fast enough, but props to you guys for at least getting it, because not that many people got this morning. Has Stephanie and San Jose said sky dive real close. Shout out to Stephanie, she was right there. Yeah, tomorrow, I want to see some more people get it. Crack It's been a lot of guesses coming in this morning, but people's brains are still on holiday vacation or something.
Speaker 3: I think so, So tomorrow seven o' five we will do it again here on Wild.
Speaker 2: Next we're gonna jump in to the mix of and Jess.
Speaker 9: Do we have Zane tickets? We do for his show. It's coming up for February.
Speaker 2: Fourth, right, so your chance to win that coming up February.
Speaker 6: February. February, February.
Speaker 3: I'm saying you correctly, right, close enough a few more times February.
Speaker 9: All say February, and it's not February because there's an R in there.
Speaker 3: There are silent February February.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we're gonna work with that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with us. Let's go to the phones. Hi, who is this?
Speaker 3: This is Gabriel.
Speaker 2: Hi, Gabriel, you are collar twenty. By the way, how's your morning going? Are you having a good morning? Fantastic?
Speaker 8: Now I'm in the car taking my kids to school.
Speaker 1: I'm with faith in print high faith.
Speaker 2: Hi, Prince.
Speaker 3: So here's how Hi, We're gonna go ahead and play the JV show.
Speaker 2: You have NOE game.
Speaker 3: This is our trivia game. I hope you're good at random trivia. We're gonna ask you four questions, get three correct, and you win tickets four vain.
Speaker 2: He's coming to the bay. I'm gonna say a couple of weeks really soon.
Speaker 9: February February fourth, February.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to it.
Speaker 3: Question number one, finish this line from our national anthem? Who's broad stripes and bright stars through the what?
Speaker 2: Through the what?
Speaker 3: Through the can you say? Can you say that one more time?
Speaker 2: Who's brad Bride stop through.
Speaker 8: Cly light? Curly did?
Speaker 4: Curly light?
Speaker 9: Said pearly lights.
Speaker 4: It's the national anthem.
Speaker 9: Oh no, I remember the first few words, and then he said it rhymes with pearly lights.
Speaker 4: Rhymes with curl perilous fights the perilous.
Speaker 2: I like, all right.
Speaker 4: Question number two, A trapezoid is a shape with how many sides?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 5: Four?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna give you that one.
Speaker 9: We are.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He didn't give an official answer. That was just someone in the background.
Speaker 4: Somebody said curly sides four sides, not curly sides?
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 4: Question number three, maybe you got that last one? Olympians at this past Summer Games in Paris were subjected to swimming in the polluted water of what river that runs through the city. M The river got a lot of headlines.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, it couldn't be.
Speaker 4: It couldn't be. I know, okay, okay.
Speaker 8: Uh, the river of tramp No, not the river of Francis, the sin The Senn River got a lot of publicity because there was a lot of in it.
Speaker 4: A lot. Yeah, it's pretty gross.
Speaker 3: Question number four, how many seconds are there in one hour?
Speaker 8: Sick? That's sick?
Speaker 4: Three thousand, six hundred Yeah. Wow, okay, that's one point yeah, sixty times six.
Speaker 2: But you still didn't oh.
Speaker 13: Curly light, early light?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 13: Is it curly curly curly, curly.
Speaker 4: Curly life?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Okayro you were I wanted I almost said you were so close, but you weren't.
Speaker 6: No, But you know, it was a good try.
Speaker 2: We appreciated you playing.
Speaker 3: You know, it takes a lot for someone to actually call up today, takes a lot of r and you do have that. We really enjoyed having you one. Don't hang up, though, Jess is going to talk to you in the next room. You guys have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you guys so much. I just want to say that we're four generations deep of listening to jv and and the JP Show, so it's really awesome.
Speaker 1: We've been I've been listening to you guys since hot ninety seven seven days.
Speaker 4: Wow. We cannot we cannot say we appreciate you guys enough. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Hang on there, just going to take care of you guys. Hang on there. Grandma got some shout out.
Speaker 4: We do moms and dads and others and my dms, like Alan says, Hey grandma, mom, sliding into your DMS again. Can you please wish my Kyler ak Kyler pooh pooh a happy fifteenth birthday. I know who gives a part, but I I love him so much that I give him all my farts. Love my Dad and Cayden. Thanks Graham, High Selina, Jess, love you guys. So happy birthday, Kyler. It's a good point. Another one here, Hey Graham, first time sliding into your DMS. Welcome, Come on in, stay a while. Could you please greet my son Colin a very happy fifteenth birthday on Thursday. His dad and I are so proud of him and love him the most in the world. Hopefully he doesn't have any brothers or sisters because he just took the number one spot. Thanks Graham. We've listened to the JAV Show since elementary school drop off. Best to you, Selena and Jess. Thanks so much. So happy happy birthday to call on birthday. That's a good point. Another person sliding in my DMS here it says happy Can you wish a happy tenth birthday to ray On? You are a sweet, sport loving kid and your mom, dad and younger brother Devin love everything about you. Everything everything. Wow. I hope you have a great day. And that is from Yepool, So happy happy birthday, ray On. Another one here, Hey Graham, can you please give a shout out to my fiance Ryan and and he's a wonderful father to our three kids, Aria, Arian and Ali. We want to wish him a happy birthday. Let him know how much he's appreciated. Thanks Graham. And I believe that is from France, So happy happy birthday to Ryan who gives a birthdayday.
Speaker 1: Yes, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 16: Good morning guys. Well I didn't win the Chuck Month this morning and I couldn't get through for the Yepnop game, But at least the Kings still let the beam last night. That thing's gonna stop my birthday from birthday today, especially now that I'm on my way to claim my free big ass drink from Starby's.
Speaker 5: Have a good day, nice, I love that for you, beam away put it back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but happy birthday, honest? Tha, Who is the fall?
Speaker 15: The stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So Hailey Bieber's friends are begging her to leave just to catch everyone up to speed. Earlier this week, Justin unfollowed Haley on Instagram. He claims on his story that someone else got into his account and unfollowed his wife, and then afterwards he realized how stupid that was, so he deleted that story. Meanwhile, it seems that they are both doing damage control and are posting pictures of each other, and Haley even posted one of herself with a bag that says missus Bieber just to remind everyone they are still together.
Speaker 2: It seems like they're doing a whole lot of extra if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So we're getting more info now about what their marriage life is like.
Speaker 2: And apparently Justin is not easy to deal with.
Speaker 3: As you can imagine, they go days without talking because Justin refuses to listen to Haley when it comes to concerns over his well being. His friends say sorry, her friends say that Justin is just a loose cannon. He's unpredictable. And Hailey's been struggling since the beginning of their marriage. And she even thought, like, hey, like becoming a dad, this changes people. Maybe he'll be a little bit different, and he was for a while, but it's just who he is.
Speaker 2: And Haley's been putting up with a lot.
Speaker 4: I forgot about the baby Beeber. Whatever happened to baby Beeber.
Speaker 2: He's still there, thriving.
Speaker 4: I think we ever s pictures are baby Beaver, none of his. What was baby Beeber's name again? I want to say Jack, I just like saying baby Bieber. Look is this surprising to anybody? I mean, we don't know, but I just there's been a.
Speaker 3: Lot of marital struggle rumors, though, especially just in the last few months.
Speaker 9: Even when they were just dating, we would see them out in public and he would be like forgetting that she was in the car and he'd slammed the door behind.
Speaker 6: Him, and she's still like getting out.
Speaker 9: You know, he would do things that were rude to her in public, so I can't even imagine, like what he was doing behind closed doors.
Speaker 4: I just can't. I always go back, like you, just to those videos of them, Yeah, in public where he just is so he seems like he's in the worst mood ever, and then she looks like she's trying to put on a happy face, but clearly it just seemed very tense. I don't know. I never got a very good vibe from their relationship, and maybe they were totally wrong. Maybe it's great, but maybe they look at me, look at the missus Bieber.
Speaker 3: I used to get good vibes. I used to get good vibes from them. But I'm believing all of these rumors.
Speaker 6: I am too, unfortunately, and I.
Speaker 4: Think Justin's to blame. Yeah, I mean, you don't know, but.
Speaker 2: That's just I think I have a pretty good idea.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, do you want to update because I said in the prediction journal that I don't see this thing going the distance. And I said within the next two years, it's going to be could put do you anybody want to weigh in?
Speaker 2: I'm going to say this year, what month, I don't know, just.
Speaker 4: Saying they don't make it through twenty twenty five. Just any would you like to weigh in?
Speaker 6: My intuition is telling me September of.
Speaker 4: This year going belly wow. So nobody here sees them going the distance? Interesting, Graham, what do you have all right? Sonoma State University announce yesterday that all of their athletics programs are being discontinued. They're facing a budget shortfall of close to twenty four million dollars and they say they can't afford to keep finding this programs. So take a moment and say your goodbyes to your favorite Sea Wolves teams because they will be no longer. Not like the Sea Wolves were some collegiate powerhouse ring thing, but still very sad to see these programs cut. But it wasn't just sports that are going to get cut to make up for the deficit. Several majors are also on the chopping block, including art, history, dance, economics, Earth and environmental sciences, French philosophy, theater, arts and women. Not necessarily there. Those are all on the chopping block. They're going to have to cut several majors as well as forty six faculty members. Very sad day for the sea wolves. Jess, would you like to give us your best sad sea wolf call to stand in solidarity with all the sea wolve in's out there? Yes, that was more. I was getting more coyote sad coyote vibes there. But okay, yeah, the what the wolves, the wolves, the sea wolves, the sea wolves. I was shocked by people. I know. I can't say the word wolf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never heard it coming from an adult though.
Speaker 6: It just sounds so much better when it's wolf.
Speaker 4: Well, no it doesn't. It sounds cuter wolves, and I don't cute hell at all. Well, sea wolf?
Speaker 13: Are you guys laughing about they're losing them and history so sad?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And Jess is over here making a mockery.
Speaker 1: You're like the JV show. On Wild ninety.
Speaker 3: Four nine, Grammy brought up two very good points this morning, the first one being that man for a short week, this is the longest week.
Speaker 4: Ever, dude, How is it only Thursday?
Speaker 8: I know?
Speaker 3: The other good point was actually you and Jess going back to talking about Haley Bieber.
Speaker 2: Her friends are urging her to leave Justin. You guys are like, I don't know. Haley seems like.
Speaker 3: The kind of person that'll just stick it up, stick it out, excuse me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and put up a front that everything is perfect.
Speaker 2: And that's what she's been doing this far.
Speaker 3: She is still doing that, but I think that's a great point because she doesn't want to be wrong.
Speaker 4: Particularly to the Selenators. Yeah, and Selena Gomez fans. Is that what they're called? Yes, whatever is how you say it.
Speaker 3: I never knew if it was a Selena Torre's selenaor Selinators.
Speaker 12: I thought I was making, was just making that thing something like that either way, don't you get that vibe from just Given every time there is some sort of relationship rumor of which there have been a lot about trouble in the in the Haley and Justin marriage, Right, we've heard this time.
Speaker 4: It's happened time and time again. And then sometimes you know her dad will way in or she'ld way. They always respond with something, you know, there's always like some response, and particularly from her, you know, I feel like you don't see as much from Justin, like proclaiming that like, oh dude, everything's fine. She's always one like okay, hey.
Speaker 2: Hey, are trying to find up his message.
Speaker 4: Nothing to see here. And I do feel like because there were so many doubters and so many people almost yes because of this so whole Selena thing, rooting for their relationship to fail. She's pulling the ultimate stubborn move. And even if things are not good and warrant them breaking up or divorce, she wants to. She'll stick it out as long as she can, just to prove people wrong and maybe hopes that they can turn it around. Maybe they can. I don't know, I think you're right, and just so that people aren't right about it because she doesn't want to deal with that.
Speaker 3: On social Imagine all the Selena fans, especially because everybody sees how Selena is so happy with Benny Blanco.
Speaker 9: They're on the way to marriage, possibly could have already happened, but they're like, oh, her marriage is so happy. And so then we have Hailey Bieber and Justin Bieber who might be on the rocky.
Speaker 6: Side of things, and she does not want them.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is juicy. This is getting even better than I ever could have imagined.
Speaker 4: I just think that sorry that you're rooting for the downfall to be the downfall.
Speaker 2: But you know, I love to just I love to talk about this kind of stuff. Yes, this is my thing.
Speaker 4: I'll remind baby Bieber of that when he's a little older that you were rooting for his parents.
Speaker 2: We'll send him up here it up.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean, have we Has there been a time where there has been this much smoke without any fire? You know, There's one thing I've learned, particularly celeb stories of the past ten years, when you when you hear all these rumors, eventually they as much as you don't want to believe them, as much as we didn't want to believe that Ellen was an awful person. And I know, but the rumors start coming out, and they're usually founded in something. They're usually founded in something, and the majority of times there are not always, but usually when a rumor gets repeated a bunch of times, you're like, God, there's got to be something to that now, And then there ends up being something to that.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, Graham, anything else you want to talk about here before we give you this chance to win some crazy.
Speaker 4: Cash really quick. I just want to talk about a new survey that I saw, and we've seen surveys like this in the past, but this is something that's becoming more and more commonplace worker companies calling their workers back into the office. A new poll of workers just from last week found that nearly half remote workers forty six percent, said that if their employer no longer allowed them to work remotely, they'd likely quit. Wow, this just happened, I know to my wife. My wife just started for did you guys both just say wow, we didn't do each other.
Speaker 6: We're like, what it was a weird moment.
Speaker 4: I don't know that it was that exciting. But because we've heard, we've heard, you know, surveys like this before, as people in more hypothetical situations were like, yeah, if my employer ever told me to come back, yeah, I'd tell them to kick rocks and I'd quit. Well, now the companies are actually following through and that we've seen that happen a lot in the Bay Area, a lot of the tech companies asking workers to come in you know, three days a week, four days a week. But now more companies, I think are inching towards the we want you back four days if not five, we want you back every day. My wife's company, well her former company. My wife took a new job three months ago, but she found out that her former company just made that announcement this week that they want every all the remote workers back in three or four days a week. And that would have been disaster for the Herbert family because that office is in Minnesota. We would not what and she likely would have been acts because because they would say, you can, you can keep your job if you want to come back into the office.
Speaker 2: In Minnesota, go to Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Moving to Minnesota, and so yeah, she probably would have been laid off.
Speaker 3: This is actually really really interesting. I think the pandemic has really put things into perspective for a lot of people because during that time we were all working remote and you really found that other things are not more important. But for example, like family life. Yeah, you know, things for yourself. You're finding out who you are, hobbies that you have.
Speaker 2: You know, just you as a person.
Speaker 4: I found out drinking, like a lot of people drinking and making read for some reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was able to put things into perspective and like going into work, especially in the Bay Area where you're spending hours of your day in traffic and toll fees. Toll fees, but for what when you who can get the same amount of work done from home and then still have time for your family, the kids and everything else.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: True, Selena for a president?
Speaker 2: Sallyna, never mind.
Speaker 6: I'll take it back.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Crazy Cash the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 17: Hi Wan ninety four nine, This is me love for Richmond, and I just want to say, why are you listening in on us? Because me and my friend were talking about if all the presidents went on a hand on hand combat no armies know nothing, who would win? And somebody started shouting Selena for president? Why are you listening in us? Anyways, I love you guys. I just thought it was a funny coincidence.
Speaker 4: Fine, between the new features of the iHeart Radio Apple, you get to listen to your conversation. It is like we're tired of hearing ourselves talk. We want to hear what you guys are talking about.
Speaker 6: Get to weigh in on them. And of course Selena would win.
Speaker 3: If there was a strange conversation to be having with your girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Though out of all the presidents, who.
Speaker 12: Would win in combat taffed. Obviously, I think Lincoln he was too lanky.
Speaker 4: I don't think he. Lincoln didn't look like he could take a punch potatoes.
Speaker 2: Too lanky anyway, Selena for president? Yes, how about that? Then when Selena, I know it ain't me Selena Gomez.
Speaker 4: We're talking about sleep with her speech. I'm kiddy, Wow, a little monotona.
Speaker 6: Wow, l where's my jewelry?
Speaker 3: So one woman revealed that her husband pays a woman tax forks over money every single month, and woman is just to compensate her for the struggles that women go through every month. You know, she she's the one that has had to go through two pregnancies. We all know what happens once a month to women as well. Meanwhile, men are just going through their lives like women. Women are just going through their lives like just no pain, it's whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm just here being a man.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't have to go through anything tough.
Speaker 4: So I have to give you money for that?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I wanted to ask.
Speaker 3: She says that men should have to pay a woman tax because they just have it so easy in this life, while women have.
Speaker 2: It that much harder.
Speaker 3: How do you guys feel about men coffing up money every single month paying their woman tax.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been kicked in the email? What's before?
Speaker 1: Have not?
Speaker 6: It's not the same.
Speaker 2: It does happen every month? Should that happen every month?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's true?
Speaker 4: What if it did?
Speaker 2: Should it doesn't?
Speaker 4: Okay? What should I Let's just say I'm paying your woman tax all year long, two hundred bucks a month, and then what happens when I get kicked in the you know what do I get? You should compensate?
Speaker 3: That's not because that's that's just like a struggle that men go through just for being a man.
Speaker 2: That's what well, well, well that's exactly what.
Speaker 4: You're talking about. But then a struggle for going through just because you're a woman.
Speaker 3: No, but that is something that happens for our bodies naturally, unless you're you know what skis just naturally go up into your body and you're squirming around in pain, which doesn't happen times you sit on it happens. No, But that's that's your problem. That's something that one of your boys did you as a prank. Like, that's not on us.
Speaker 6: We have no control over what happens every month. So you know what I was gonna say. I wasn't sure, but now I am sure. Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: Want, I do want, And she said it's great. Like every month it's the woman tax money. It pays for her nail. She gets a manny petty every two weeks.
Speaker 4: But your husband and wife shouldn't your guys' money be your money.
Speaker 3: I don't know the financial situation. Maybe she's a stay at home mom.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know your man. Do you and your man share a bank account?
Speaker 3: We have one joint account with no money in it. Oh, that's okay, And then we also have our separate accounts, so.
Speaker 4: You keep it all keep it all separate, so you don't know what money's going out the door on things.
Speaker 2: Right, I feel like I have a good idea, but no, I don't.
Speaker 4: You have concepts of an idea but not an actual woman. Well, I'm just we just got a little sidetracked. I'm just curious because it's a husband and wife here and she's he's paying her, and I'm like, is he just transferring the money from their shared account into their shared account? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Got you?
Speaker 6: Maybe he's paying it in cash, which I would.
Speaker 4: Prefer, but which is still the same money. If you're drawing that, she.
Speaker 3: May have seem like this is his money. He's giving me two hundred every month just for being a woman?
Speaker 4: Got it? Jess? Would you like a two hundred dollars a month stipend for being a woman from your man?
Speaker 2: And would of course I would like it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 6: Would I demand it? Obviously not?
Speaker 2: But would I like it?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Because if my stuff is more expensive, and if there are things that you know, I have no control over that I need to buy every single month, two.
Speaker 4: Hundred dollars gets you a lot of tampacs. That's a lot of You don't need that. You don't need that many a month, do you?
Speaker 6: How do you know?
Speaker 2: Some people? And I do not want to judge.
Speaker 4: You don't need two hundred. It doesn't cost two hundred dollars a month, But it's like a year at.
Speaker 2: Chocolate you have to eat in ice cream?
Speaker 4: Is that that time?
Speaker 6: Any warm pad that you have to put on your stomach?
Speaker 4: Is that also a thing?
Speaker 6: That is also a thing?
Speaker 2: And if you have to call out work crams are so bad and then unpaid.
Speaker 4: Weak, yeah that thing that is yes? Really yes? Yeah, but have you ever been kicked in the you know what?
Speaker 2: No have it? What do you think about a woman's pack?
Speaker 3: That talkback Mike is always open on the new and improved iHeart Radio Up. Hey Graham, you said hey, reminder earlier this morning, and I think that we should remind everyone again.
Speaker 2: Add Wild as a preset.
Speaker 4: Yes, please mind you the act. The iHeartRadio app new and improved and a really cool feature there. You can put your favorite stations. I don't even know if I use that plural, your favorite station Wild ninety four nine. You can put it right there as a preset, so anytime you open the app, boom, you can hit that. That's going to help you when you play along if you've never played our what the Bleep game? Or want to leave a talkback on something we're talking about on the show and you're like, how do I do that? Where do I? You need us on the presets so you can access us.
Speaker 1: Quicker the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Back to our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 3: By the way, it's Wild thnety four nine and the base number one hit music station. I'm Selena Graham and I'm Jess. Thank you for hanging out with the JV show. I was just talking about a woman who whose husband pays her to undred dollars a month, and she's declared, Hey, this is our woman. Tax men should have to pay us after everything we go through.
Speaker 2: We're the ones that have to get pregnant, go through that hell, we give bertsy sections and whatnot. Plus you know there's that monthly thing. Why aren't we being compensated?
Speaker 5: See I hate that comparison of guys getting kicked there because you guys don't get kicked every month, multiple times a day, for multiple days in a week.
Speaker 4: Thanks, I got that up as my rebuttal. That was a joke. I was clearly joking about the getting kicked there in case anybody thought I was being serious about that. But yeah, that was that part was a joke. Okay, just like it better be. Let everybody know, Hey.
Speaker 18: Guys, this Christina. I'm going because I actually have the same tax it's two hundred a month, but I use HSA for all the items I need as a woman. The two hundred dollars is for all the extras, the clothes, the nails, whatever else. But yes, I agree, two hundred bucks a month extra doesn't hurt have great day, which.
Speaker 4: Manas was like it. And then she's using her HSA for everything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for like the actual you know costs, rerely needs all the fun stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 14: I know real Hazel from San Francisco. So the woman text, I don't really get that. I also my husband and I we both have income, but I do get like, you pissed me off allowing so if my husband does something that pisses me off, he has to pay for like my nails or like a shopping spree. Like we'll go to the to the store and I'll be like, you're paying because you pissed me off this morning. So I guess it's kind of the same thing, but it's not for my period. It's just because he puss me off.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's even better. That probably happens more often kissed me off.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad. I'm so lucky you have Kate and we don't fight like that and there's not that scenario playing out and then I have to pay for stuff because I pissed her off. I like that.
Speaker 3: It's something that it's lighthearted and it turns into like, well, you're paying because you left the seat up or whatever it is.
Speaker 6: I think that's it's a good compromise.
Speaker 11: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna say no to the woman tax because I cannot imagine my son having girlfriends.
Speaker 11: Or wives and paying them just because they were born as women.
Speaker 3: That's not fair.
Speaker 17: So I'm gonna say no.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have a son, and what if he's like, Mom, I got to borrow two hundred bucks again this month, and you're like, what for? Well, you know I'm dating this girl and I have to pay her woman tax?
Speaker 2: No you don't.
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm off for it when I'm the one receiving the money. My son is not using his hard earned money or my hard earned money.
Speaker 6: He gets married, if it's not just a girlfriend, his wife.
Speaker 3: Honestly, if this is his wife, it'd be a good lesson because even our sons need to know that.
Speaker 2: You haven't so easy compared to these women.
Speaker 3: What if, come on, if she's route to you, though, then no, she can go you know what herself.
Speaker 2: Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know, it's screw Oh, I got it, guys.
Speaker 2: Give two hundred boys woman tax.
Speaker 1: But if they nag and complain and you know, we get yell that should deduct money from right.
Speaker 6: Does that work that way?
Speaker 4: That's the payment?
Speaker 3: Hmm, okay, Well, how about then if you don't listen the first time we ask you to put your clothes in the hamper or put the seat down, then you add more money because that's why we don't remember, nag and complain because you don't listen.
Speaker 4: Well, that's not always the reason. Well, I like Eddie and Pittsburgh's idea. Yeah, maybe it starts at two hundred, and then there are deductions that can happen from that, and then as we go on because of all the nagging and all that stuff, and at the end of the month there's a true up and then we'll see and at the end of the month you actually, oh, and fifty bucks.
Speaker 6: So at the end of the month you actually, oh, it's three hundred.
Speaker 4: And no do you take the duck?
Speaker 2: You should be able to add one.
Speaker 4: That's fine, But just there are instances where maybe wolf come out ahead.
Speaker 6: That Yeah, I don't see that happening.
Speaker 2: I was likely not. Hey, everyone, thank you so much for your talkbacks. Let's squeeze in one more thing in our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 4: Grammy I wanted to know what you guys thought about this situation. This woman says that she has created an AI boyfriend. She used apparently you can use AI. She figured out a way to use open Ai and she created Leo and she is full on in relationship now with this again, it's just an AI chatbot and it's someone that she talks to every day, and he the chatbot, knows that she is his girlfriend, and they speak to each other accordingly, and they either and they also engage in some intimate he intimate chat. Apparently there's a way to Jill break chatchbt to do that as well. Now here's the interesting twist. This woman that's doing her name is Aaron. She's twenty eight years old, she has a husband. She has a husband, and he says he's totally fine with it. He says it's just an emotional pick me up for her. I don't really see it as a person or as cheating. I just see it as a personalized virtual pal that can, you know, talk sexy to her when she needs it. And she even says, I don't believe he's actually real, but the effects that this AI chatpot have on her are real, have real impacts on her life, so much so that she pays two hundred dollars a month for the unlimited subscription to chat GPT so that she can continue Happy Wow AI boyfriend Leo. Now, I wanted to flip the roles because this is a meeting in the ladies room. Ladies, let's just say you find out your man has an AI. It's not a real person chat bot that they turned to, and they are boyfriend and girlfriend. But obviously then part is not real. Is this cheating? Is my first question? And second question? Could you get over it?
Speaker 2: It's not cheating.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't consider it cheating, but I would not be okay with it because I do feel like you can still become emotionally attached.
Speaker 2: Which would that at some point.
Speaker 3: That I guess it would turn into like an emotional affair to be weird, because it's not a it's not a real person. But it's not like it can get serious enough to the point where you no longer need me to fulfill those emotional intimate needs because you have you have Chatty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're over there swapping megabytes in the cloud. Yeah, no, on a cloud.
Speaker 2: Not okay with that?
Speaker 4: Okay, Jess, if you're a man had an AI relationship. Again, it's not a real person. There's not even a doll or anything attached to it. It's just chatting back and forth with somebody that's not real. It's a computer. Is this cheating and could you get over it?
Speaker 9: It is cheating in my mind because this is the same as like if he was dming some sort of influencer who he's never gonna meet.
Speaker 2: But that's still a real person a person.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but if they're dependent enough to where they're going to the AI bought instead of talking to me about things, well.
Speaker 4: The AI bot's just so much more understanding, way flirtier, and like, way more fun and she's always down.
Speaker 6: I understand that.
Speaker 9: But like, tell me, you know if I need to improve some things, and I will, but don't go and replace me with a robot.
Speaker 6: So I could not get over this.
Speaker 2: Graham, what about you?
Speaker 4: I think it is a level of cheating, if that makes sense. I don't think it's the level of actual cheating, but it is sort of like an emotional cheating, which seems weird to say, because again, they're cheating with somebody. It's just they're chatting with an AI thing. So I don't know, but I I could get over it if she broke up with them, Okay, and I have that, and I need to be there to supervise the breakup for chat and see how the chatbot takes it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we're allowed to smash your computer, I mean not like that.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know who you've been we're having. You're breaking up with them because you have been smashing your computer. Godest things trending.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the bag.
Speaker 9: And trend being is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: All right, So Yazy is dropping a body suit line? What to compete with Skims?
Speaker 4: I think is there that much bodysuit money out there?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Doesn't skims? And what was the other one's spanks? Like, don't they have the market kind of corner here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And Skims is more of a shapewear type of thing, so I think Spanx is more aligned with that.
Speaker 2: Easy.
Speaker 3: I'm not really sure what's going on here. All we have is this announcement that he posted on his Instagram, Kanye wrote, yeazy women's coming next scaling innovation for anyone that doesn't work at easy be afraid, be very afraid, and he posted a picture of a bodysuit.
Speaker 2: You can check this out at jab Morning show.
Speaker 3: That's our install make sure you're following us, and also check out the story. That's where you can find a lot of what we talk about here on the JV show Flood.
Speaker 2: Yes, Graham, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 16: That?
Speaker 4: Is that a body suit?
Speaker 2: It doesn't look like it.
Speaker 4: It looks like a one piece swimsuit that would cover the front, not the back, and then it has.
Speaker 6: Two doesn't even look like it would cover the front.
Speaker 4: I mean not much of it cover a little bit of the front and a little bit of the upstairs and then small straps at the top. I don't this looks like a.
Speaker 2: Looks like a funnel. It's a body suit.
Speaker 4: I thought, are you thinking of.
Speaker 2: Like the pants?
Speaker 4: I thought the bodysuit covered more because it's a suit that's covering your body.
Speaker 3: A body suit is it's this essentially, But I guess it's anything that just like clasps under the body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, that's what I wanted That's what I wanted to point out. This looks like one big John cammelzough.
Speaker 3: I don't know how anybody could wear this, but these are like similar to the ones that Bianca is wearing all the time. Like I think he like modeled these after her own fashion.
Speaker 4: That's not enough fabric, yeah, or lack of fabric. She doesn't have a lot of fabric on.
Speaker 2: Her, not quite the same as what Skims does.
Speaker 3: But a lot of people are pointing out like, hey, this could be like him entering yeah, competition with Skims or like trying to And do.
Speaker 4: You think this will be successful?
Speaker 3: Yes, we do because anything he does is yeah, and I can't I can't explain it.
Speaker 4: It just is ye, not anything, but yeah, he does have surprising ability. Yeah, thank you to move product. Even though I.
Speaker 9: Think it'll sell out, I just don't think it'll get that many great reviews.
Speaker 6: It just doesn't look comfortable at all.
Speaker 9: And Skims, I feel like, is known for the comfortability and the good looks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like the durability. This looks thin. Kanye's looks really thin and fee through And I don't know is.
Speaker 4: There a male version for this? Also?
Speaker 6: I hope so This could have probably also.
Speaker 3: Work if you want to go check that out.
Speaker 2: JV Morning Show. That's our Instagram Graham, did you want to throw something in here?
Speaker 4: I did, just want to mention the records snowfall and winter storm that is happening in the rest of the country as we bask in sixty degree sunshine here. We've had a nice, probably too dry of a January. If you are asking me, ladies, wait quick check in still dry January now that I mentioned it, still going strong. Yeah, no temptations this week. All right, Well, you guys are forging ahead. Sadly, this winter storm that was basically a once in a hundred year or more storm for the South and southeast has claimed ten people. Ten people dead as part of this record breaking storm, they say more many areas saw more snow than they've ever seen in the last one hundred and thirty years, basically since they've been keeping track. A lot of parts of the South that don't normally get any snow. We're seeing snow in Florida and Texas and Louisiana and all these states that hey, yeah, they've seen snow before, but like a little tiny dusting. And this was areas where in Florida near Pensacola nine point eight inches of snow, which is a lot. Texas had areas that their first ever blizzard warnings. They got five or six inches of snow there, Mobile App, Alabama seven and a half inches, Louisiana Baton Rouge area seven point six inches of snow. And they're saying the snow's sticking around. I don't know if you guys have seen videos on social media people out making snow angels and running around in it. But it's going to stick around for little while because record low temperatures are also this big cold system wow sticking around. So people are gonna have snowy ground for quite some time where they're not used to having snow at all.
Speaker 2: That is crazy, It's bizarre, hey have But climate change?
Speaker 4: Yeah, global warming. I thought it was supposed to melt all right.
Speaker 2: I thought, is not even real?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine JV.
Speaker 2: Show, I'm Selena Groom. Jess is in the men's room.
Speaker 3: I love. Oh.
Speaker 6: She just made a bet.
Speaker 2: How is the bathroom any other studios?
Speaker 4: She was throwing it back in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yesterday, Jess, you told us how people are listing their phones on eBay that have talk installed them, because if you if you didn't have or during the band that was very short lived, if you like deleted the app or whatever, you can't get it back right now. My sister's currently going through this. She literally carries two phones in there because she got a new phone.
Speaker 2: You more freaking. Her new phone doesn't have TikTok on it anyway.
Speaker 3: So if people are posting their phones for sale on ebing, you said like ten thousand dollars, I saw ones even more than that, forty fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Look are people actually buying these? I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's one listed for a million dollars. Come on, like, no, it's paying that's yeah that much.
Speaker 4: Right, nobody's paying anything. Do you think any one of these is an has made an actual sale?
Speaker 2: Probably maybe like the cheaper ones.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe if there's one for like three hundred.
Speaker 4: Dollars or something three hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: I don't see anyone paying ten thousand.
Speaker 6: Feel like they're somebody out there who would pay.
Speaker 4: Money then, because they're going through TikTok withdrawals. Why would you be so quick to delete the app? Then? Like if you were that obsessed with TikTok. You would wait, like your own intelligence, say wait and see what happens. There all the signs that the band wasn't actually going into effect.
Speaker 3: But imagine any like influencer or creator who deleted the app because they weren't thinking yeah, They're like, oh my god, well it's back, I need this back to make my money.
Speaker 4: It's interesting to see what is going to happen though, going forward. I mean, I think people still should be on high alert that maybe TikTok will somehow go away. Yeah, I don't know. I saw an interview yesterday with mister Wonderful from Shark Tank, and he said his investment group has a twenty billion dollar offer on the table to buy TikTok in the United States. Now, they put the value at TikTok in the United States, like, way way higher in that some estimates. You know, I've put it, you know, seventy billion or whatever, a big, big number. He was saying that he dove into the Supreme Courts ruling on this, because you got to remember all nine Supreme Court justices they ruled it unanimously to uphold the ban, Yeah, the federal ban on it, and he says in there, it basically says that you cannot use any piece of their algorithm because it's from that algorithm's Chinese based, and so you can't use any of it. And there that algorithm is like, you know, five billion characters long or so, you know, it's like the algorithm is some it's crazy, it's huge. You can't use any part of it because if you do, your in violation with this ruling by the Supreme Court. So what happens somebody buys it here, then they.
Speaker 2: Have to algorithm.
Speaker 4: Rework their own thing. And it's not going to be the same as it's not. It's not TikTok won't be the same thing the same. It's going to be like imposter app under the same thing. Now, don't again, the Supreme Court's upheld this thing, but we know that there could be a change to it, a work around something, and a deal gets done because the current president, despite wanting to ban it before, now seems like he's for it. So maybe there is maybe there is a deal to be had in TikTok basically remains, you know, close to this same as you're used to it. But it was sort of interesting to hear that there, they may not, you know, going forward, if they do make a deal that works not be the same as you think it's been.
Speaker 3: If they have to read algorithm that thing, it's not even going to be TikTok at that point, it's going to be Instagram.
Speaker 6: Name.
Speaker 2: That would be crazy. You had to talk you want to talk about something else.
Speaker 4: Graham I did according to some new research. How is this new research? Going number one is contagious for chimpanzees, Now, what do you mean? The researchers thought that there they had this theory that if one chimpanzee goes because they noticed, then all the others seemed to start to go. And they thought, maybe it's contagious in the way that like a yawn is contagious amongst humans. Somebody yawns and then you start yawning. Yawns, Yeah, are contagious. So they set out to test this theory, and it turns out they were right. Going number one is contagious, contagious amongst chimpanzees, and maybe because you know, they are very not so distant relative that it may be the same thing. For this may explain why you ladies all flocked to the bathroom at the same time, because maybe going number one is contagious for you as well. Now, they say what they saw largely was that it had a lot to do with the social hierarchy of chimpanzees. There is a hierarchy amongst the societal order of chimpanzees, and there are higher ranking individuals than others. And they said when a chimpanzee of higher social rank went number one, it was more likely that the others would follow and they would all do the same. So if you were a right, yeah, just go. It's weird way and it happens way more often than chimpanzees just going randomly. So if one goes, particularly a leader of the group or whatever, then everyone's like, hey, everybody gather around, it's all time to go. But this may explain why you ladies flocked to the bathroom them all at the same time.
Speaker 6: Well, we also all go.
Speaker 9: To gossip and to put fix our makeup and yeah, but there's.
Speaker 4: Are those times where I gotta go, I gotta use the bathroom, and everyone's like, you know what, me too, I need to go to a lot of times.
Speaker 3: It's not a lot of time, it's not to actually go it's because you it's just to go there, not to like sometimesly tinkle.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sometimes you want to go with somebody so that they don't go alone.
Speaker 4: Oh, because you need to hold your hand during that traumatic experience.
Speaker 2: Why does everything have to be like, have some snarky remark after dream. That's just the way.
Speaker 4: Alone. We just don't.
Speaker 1: It's contagious. It's the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.