Speaker 1: He was the heavy while he was a lot heavyweight champion.
Speaker 2: In the streets.
Speaker 1: In the streets, no, he because it was like listen, Tommy Gunn right and number five, right, Tommy Gunn was his manager, and he was the new him. But like usually you know what I'm saying, when you when you become the mentor, you know what I'm saying, the mentee becomes of.
Speaker 2: The new the new Rocky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Rocky was training him at number five. But then his son, like his son was like all old, so like what could you been telling me that? And then like he was learning how to box and beating up kids and stuff. Yeah, he lost all his money and stuff. That's why. Yeah, Rockie five was a bummer. You know.
Speaker 3: You know the wild part about Rocky's relationship with his with his son is that they talk about this over three movies. That movie and then Rocky Balboa and then the first Creed movie. And in the second Creed movie, I'm like, bro, you just I'm like, Rocky, you just ain't.
Speaker 4: You just ain't ship bro, like not a good father, You're not a good grandfather.
Speaker 5: He ain't a good father, but he wanted to be a good father to Michael B. Jordan's character. I'm like, nigga, you can't even a good father to your own kid. What you're talking about, you want to be a.
Speaker 1: Father to him, your terrible father? You got your own restaurrat.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: He said he wasn't in the You know what he said, he wasn't in the third Creed movie.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: He said, man, all this gang violence, that ain't that ain't me. I don't know nothing about that. When they brought guns into it, I said, nah, that y'all can have that they if they ever get to back some regular boxing and ship like that, I come back.
Speaker 4: He was like, Yo, that that gang stuff. Nah, man, that ain't my wave.
Speaker 2: I was like the street trash.
Speaker 1: Steroids, you know what I'm saying. Steroid use that's cool, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, but this rash literal murder.
Speaker 4: Yo, that was the vibe. That was definitely the vibe.
Speaker 5: And it's too much.
Speaker 1: Somebody getting pistol with that's that's that's that's why I try. This is the nigga that played Rambo. Mind you who were who wore a string of bullets on his chest the game.
Speaker 5: Violence, that's what he draw a line, that's.
Speaker 1: What Oh my god, black old, black crime. These are the certains though, and these aliens they could goe blew up a country.
Speaker 4: The nigga really saw, was he.
Speaker 3: What that nigga saw, what he really saw was he was like, hey, yo, look I saw Stephen A Smith in that movie.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be nowhere near that, nigga.
Speaker 3: And if that's and if that's what the reason why, I completely agree.
Speaker 1: M all right, yeah, I have my tie, my hands, all right, Steven A Smith? All right? Johnathan Major is bad enough, all right, still here dressed like a train conductor and on his all time. But you want me to sit with Stephen A Smith.
Speaker 5: That's too far.
Speaker 1: That that is that is that is the straw that broke the camel's back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of ship.
Speaker 5: That's a good as question.
Speaker 4: How much everything, everything was underneath it, everything was underneath it, and that one straw. He was like, yo, fucking I'm done, I'm cook.
Speaker 5: How much straw does a camel's back hole?
Speaker 1: Bro? That's that's like that bugs bunny ship. We said, we make niggas whole ship all the time. And then you would drop a little feather on it.
Speaker 4: And that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: Ship Setters that broke the straw, that broke the camel with Stephen A. Smith.
Speaker 4: Oh, Bro, nigga's disrespectful in that movie.
Speaker 3: And like, I was so mad when I found out all that stuff about Jonathan Majors because I was like, Bro, this movie having an unbelievable time in the box office, and then all of a sudden there was like, yeah, streaming service. After like a week after that news came out, there was like like put it on streaming.
Speaker 1: We'll bring the records because we gotta out to Majors. He's the dude. He's bar I don't know who took over brom.
Speaker 3: Like I'm telling you, I was so pissed when all that stuff came out because I'm like.
Speaker 4: Bro, you really the one that's like you fucking up?
Speaker 3: Bro, Like like he came yo when he when I when I saw him in I think it was Last Black Man in uh San Francisco, I was like, Oh, is this dude about to be it? And then he was in Lovecraft Country. I was like, Oh, it's up, It's up.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 3: He was like in a blockbuster movie every month, like every single month, and then just tanked, but congratulations on getting engaged, you know, just.
Speaker 5: Lessen rehabilitation PR one on one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think Donas needs to learn dropped the major staff. Yeah that boy looking like the snow bender right now, Like I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: He literally tweeted like after that, he's like, Yo, if it ain't snowing, I ain't going I was all right, brother, all right.
Speaker 1: This is good. All right, buddy, all right, all right, we're too good at this. Brother, all right, chill out.
Speaker 5: I thought I from the snow last year, so.
Speaker 4: Good brother. I get your kofie. It's okay.
Speaker 3: I was supposed to get coofie for everybody in wrestleming it last year, but uh yeah yeah, I had.
Speaker 1: To parking with twenty two dollars. That's why seventy five dollars chicken buckets.
Speaker 5: I did my toe on the snow and realized, I'm like, you know what, I like it when it's warm.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: After yeah, it was in it.
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Get your toe in the snow.
Speaker 4: MS you Chris, you know the building.
Speaker 1: Good bro.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all, y'all need to stop disrespecting cheeseburger man like, I'm like, I'm sick of the cheeseburger disrespect and he's it's even happened on this show before I did that.
Speaker 4: None of that You.
Speaker 2: Who me do nothing? That's not what I did. I didn't. I didn't need no malice, no disrespect, no harm, no foul for me. I wasn't trying to do that. I was just saying, what's in the name?
Speaker 4: You know, nah, bro, it's more than that.
Speaker 3: Because like I was watching that ship and trying to sat down next to me and she was like, Yo, is that guy's name Cheeseburger? And I was like yeah. She was like, that's a stupid name. I was like, I was like, you know what.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was like, please, I can't I care.
Speaker 3: I can't be a fan of cheese. Bring on my own podcast. I can't be a fan of cheese, bring on my own couch. Like, this ship is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: As soon as that's a nigga wrestler named Cheeseburger, I was like, I like him already. And then I find he was black, and I was like even better.
Speaker 2: I just some people have funny names.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all, you know. I love cheeseburgers. Bobby lastly also loves cheeseburgers.
Speaker 3: So you know when that niggas said like, yo, man, look I'm gonna get really fat for this storyline and I'm.
Speaker 4: Just gonna walk around just be fat. I was like, yo, all right, Bob, and you get out the boat.
Speaker 6: You see the bigger firs TikTok right, Huh the.
Speaker 2: Thing that he's doing for his TikTok with the cheeseburgers.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh yeah, he revealing him. Yeah, He's like, yo, man, this one got baking on him. That's a horrible that's a horrible impression.
Speaker 1: Very I love niggas. I love niggas. Many people are gon going and eat that ship too. Because he said, oh, this got backing on it.
Speaker 2: Like so did anybody hit the button yet?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 4: He hit the button. I was like, what very long? Astu so.
Speaker 2: Sell them? That's how he said, Yo, we used to give you some chicken if you ain't know where love and listen, listen what the jay Leno.
Speaker 4: You got?
Speaker 1: He got beat up by some nickname hanton In.
Speaker 2: Why was he staying at and he's j Leno? Why was he trying to walk to his show? He's Jay minow No.
Speaker 5: The nigga who jumped him his name Hampton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his name was Hampton and the other one's name was En Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he got jumped by Hampton and the yeah yeah reports to a.
Speaker 4: Guy named Nigga walked up to said, man, I want to introduce you. Nigga said, I want to just you to Hampton.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Yo, how do you fall down a sixty sixty foot hill and then you have an eye passed? Like?
Speaker 5: Did you're not tucking roll? My brother?
Speaker 1: That's a baby bountain Nigga.
Speaker 5: He didn't because I'm falling downhill. Was a couple of times tucking and roll and you wouln't even know unless I told you.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that that happened to him. Not he said that it happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like nah.
Speaker 1: Then heard his finger one finger.
Speaker 5: That was that was a dead ass whooping, like, bro, you owe millions.
Speaker 4: Somebody yo? Always man, yeah, man, they be that blade.
Speaker 1: Johnny the Fish though, Johnny the Fish to collect always shout out the game, Yo, Johnny the Fish came and.
Speaker 2: I was just telling somebody about the Black Wrestling podcast literally like about an hour ago, maybe not even an hour ago.
Speaker 5: They never believe us until we showed them the YouTube channel though. They be thinking I'm they be thinking I'm bullshit, and I'll be like, it's literally right here. Oh wait, so it's a lot of niggas that watched wrestling. Yes, there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of us, the gang, so many of us.
Speaker 5: You should check us out around wrestling. While is like literally a room full of niggas that watch wrestling featuring a couple of white people.
Speaker 3: Really did not think black people watch wrestling. And every time you be around a black person, they find you like wrestling.
Speaker 4: Oh you like that fake ship? Look at this nigga like you never get the end of it.
Speaker 1: They called a fake until you put that nigga in crippled cross face and then you're like, oh whoa, yeah that's an easy one.
Speaker 5: Oh y'all want this arm bar? Oh my bad?
Speaker 1: What to jes? Throw them in the trunk? All that? All them cars you got, dog? You got hello classic cars? Wanted to get together?
Speaker 2: Liar, Yeah, definitely got beat up.
Speaker 1: I think I think he has a kick car and he ain't got a car that talks to you. They could let you know, like oh ship jay.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 4: It was like it was like, Yo, this man a billionaire. Wow, why would he ever be in dead? I'm like, yo, do you see what? You see what I was happening to? Michael Jordan when you swinging championships?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yo, I'm I'm not gonna I'm not gonna say the whole thing.
Speaker 1: But you know, yellow white, you know it's not on.
Speaker 4: The last dance.
Speaker 3: Like the security guard was like, yeah, man, It was like, yeah he was. I never had a problem. Security guard was like, yeah, man, he lost fifteen thousand dollars to me last night.
Speaker 5: I was, well, damn y'all doing.
Speaker 4: What were y'all doing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: We were slipping coins against the wall.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, twenty five nigga playing quarters that nigga for show got fired that day.
Speaker 4: Five.
Speaker 5: I hope you enjoyed that money because it's the last check you're gonna get from me.
Speaker 1: Never work in this town again.
Speaker 2: Never too.
Speaker 1: Five five.
Speaker 4: I had to do that. It was just too good. It was just too good.
Speaker 6: Let's see, where do you guys want to start. I guess we could start with, uh, maybe I should pull up my notes and we can talk about some things that we know.
Speaker 2: About I've never hit Josh Alexander in my Google machine, so I wasn't gonna do it today. But he said he's no longer going to do the indies, and I think that we might see him in a property of w W E n X T shirt sometimes.
Speaker 1: Where you go go to the indies for like two months. Then he would be like all right, blo, yeah, I'll come op with blood. That's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If a W didn't sign Josh when Ethan was there, he ain't think going to sign them now, That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. He was locked into a with TNA then, I think, and actually they they added time onto his contract. He thought he was he thought he was good, and they was like, hey, check us out. He was hurt for a minute.
Speaker 5: Remember that I'm staying correct.
Speaker 4: They froze his contract when he was heard, come on, bro, you know what they be doing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, w W doing it. They did the Ray mysterio. Remember we just talked about it. I remember that Ray was like, all right, well I'm about to get.
Speaker 1: Out of here.
Speaker 5: What y be doing it right now? In the Phoenix.
Speaker 7: You're still gonna need your key five, bro, Keep that keep that you feel me because we need you here clock in seven uh seven to you for me foe on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday next week.
Speaker 1: You thought it was over. You thought it was over. No, no, no, in hold on that. You know what I'm saying. We get you know what I'm saying you on Tuesday, even if we ain't gonna do nothing to show up.
Speaker 2: Also, in addition to that, Kenny Omegan officially clear the match with gab Kid officially gonna happen at Russell Dynasty. Make sure y'all stay tapped in state tuneday state dangerous today.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: There's also at Russell Dynasty Boom, there's gonna be the International Women's Cup match. There's going to be fatal four ways from different wrestling organizations that are of course affiliated with Russell Dynasty. Whether it be cmlll UH, whether it be Stardom, whether it be rh whether it be a w There's gonna be fatal four way qualifying matches to determine who wins the first ever Russell Dynasty International Women's Cup. The winners of each qualifier will advance to the four way match at Russell Dynasty to determine a you know, a winner, the official winner, and you get your trophy, your cup, and you stand loud and proud with your ribbon and all that. You know what I'm saying, Bitches and hoes.
Speaker 1: Win.
Speaker 2: Let's go kind of crazy for me to say in regards to an International Women's Cup. Yeah right, that's what ball up top? Uh y'all seen uh Triple H at UFC three or nine. He was hugging up and tapping up. You find me, Donald Trump, you feel me? He was in the crowd watching it.
Speaker 4: Niggas like, yo, man, I can't believe Triple H would do this. I can't believe.
Speaker 3: I'm like, bro, this man took a whole trip to the Capitol twice, not there, not during that time, but during you know, let's let's strenuous times, and took a picture with with him and he was inauguration.
Speaker 4: That was that was?
Speaker 2: That was tyoning Paul? Was it that was Mike Jackall?
Speaker 4: Or was it was it? No, that was UFC, So it wasn't that he was at the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, m hmm. I always always laugh when social media goes up in the frenzy. I'm like, nigga, y'all been living on the rock. They're best friends, they've been lifelong friends. And they was young nigga like, why are we Why are y'all shot? He's still in the Hall of nigga.
Speaker 3: Hey, none of that ship, none of that ship really like made me mad. Just when John Jones was finished to fight, he was like, Yo, let me dance for you.
Speaker 4: Let me dance like yo. Nigga put the tap dance shoes. Son after beating after beating.
Speaker 1: The nigga, Yeah, that's a massive he went ultra instant cone with that nigga. I was like, damn, you're gonna do that ship right in front of everybody in New York, Nigga, in front of your black brothers. You go dance for the white man and then run for the white man. At the same time.
Speaker 2: I think, I think, I think, I think I think we should just stop and pause. Right there is you just saying that doing shit for your black brothers. I just feel like, we we've we've we've we've got some discourse to get into and I'd like to start here. Let's just start hot. Let's just start hot, right h g O Sports Tony Kahm was on the radio promoting Full Gear and they he was he was commended on a w's approach to how they promote and highlight and uh, you know the black wrestling stars that they've created and helped foster along the way on their program. And what did he say. He said something to the fact to the effect that he thinks a W has some of the best black wrestlers in the world, and in fact, he does believe that the best black wrestlers in the world are in a W. Uh you know, paraphrasing of course. And this is I don't know, kind of became a thing. You know, they're like, is it, I mean, does do they have the best black wrestlers?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If this is a competition thing shouldn't be.
Speaker 5: It shouldn't be a competition.
Speaker 2: It should be right, you know, and you know, and he also he also mentioned, because I did watch the interview, he also mentioned that it's it's it's not that, you know, not that they're being pushed just because they're black, but because they're also talented as well. So I get it, you know, and I get it. Any any any thoughts before I say something I shouldn't say?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, he's good. So caught up, he says, So We've been fortunate enough to be able to build up some stars and also have a lot of great free agents come into where I think many of the wrestlers, some top black wrestlers.
Speaker 4: In the world are in a e w.
Speaker 1: Uh, he says.
Speaker 3: And I really think most of the top black wrestlers in the world are in a w But I think I think it is the thing. I also think it's great and I think it's awesome to hear that. I'm like, bro, what.
Speaker 5: How did this come up? Come come up?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: That's my main question because you because it feels like he's just saying, oh, I have black wrestlers here, can I get brownie points?
Speaker 1: No, it sounds like he's trying to fucking kickstriple age in his ass for answering question the same question. Wrong, you know what I'm saying, And he's trying to play damage control and get it out to win with big swollen set. You know what you know. But it's not about pushing it because they're black though. It's just about like the best niggas. It sounds like the best niggas is over here, is what he said to me. My eyebrow raised it.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, he asked about it. He didn't. He didn't just you know, like bring it up himself. Was okay, okay, okay, it wasn't well technically he wasn't really asked about it. The gentleman like, like I said, he kind of commended him on it, and then he said, uh, you know, is that is that a conscious thing that you guys are attempting to do?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: And he was saying, it is a conscious thing that we're attempting to promote black wrestlers. But I mean it's a conscious thing that we're looking to promote all of our talent, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But you know, I mean they are prominent. I give him that.
Speaker 3: I mean, my question is like who was asking this question? I mean, not ask a question? Who who was who was making his statement?
Speaker 4: To him?
Speaker 2: It was a black man ask the question?
Speaker 4: It was a black man? Okay? All right?
Speaker 3: That that that that sanitized it a little bit for me. That's that things up a little bit for me because I have to say it was a European man.
Speaker 5: I would I would the same the same way, like, hold on, who's asking these type of questions? Like where are we going with this?
Speaker 4: I'm keeping.
Speaker 1: You don't like nigga marco niggas like he got turned down by her.
Speaker 4: She was like, yo, man, you bro, you see.
Speaker 1: You need I'm gonna funk the press. That sound like a way better idea. I don't Well, if he was asked, I didn't know it was a black guy. I asked the question, so I guess that well, it just seemed like he was trying a little too hard just to answer question, like yeah, if he I think he was. I thought he said the best was some of the best, but some of the best, Yeah, you do, but what are you gonna do with it? And then he said the best also he said he said both, oh so, and then so that makes it. And then once you say the best, that makes people want to go roster or roster and you do have I see a lot of like man, shout out the ground.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're kind of crazy to be like, yo, man, let's go like nigga for nigga. That sounds crazy, digusting, but like yo, nigga having a versus of niggas, like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: My nigga better than ye nigga.
Speaker 1: You put your niggas in commercials like.
Speaker 5: I do, like my my nigga is on of Netflix.
Speaker 2: What you got.
Speaker 8: Yo?
Speaker 4: Paused?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but but I can't remember a time when this conversation was being had about a e W when ae W was on the hot seat because they didn't have any black wrestlers on pay per views, and people were saying like, okay, we're the black wrestlers that have come there no black wrestlers, and a lot of these fans that are jumping out the you know, the woodwork and saying like, see, we're pushing black wrestlers.
Speaker 4: When this stuff was brought across like.
Speaker 3: A few years ago, they were like, there are no black wrestlers to push that you can realistically put.
Speaker 4: In these spots right now.
Speaker 3: So I just feel like a lot of this, like this build up is a lot of like tribal fans who are like, yo, see now, who's pushing black wrestlers.
Speaker 4: It's a sort of a way to be like yo, man, look now now who're doing it. It's just it's weird.
Speaker 3: It was weird for Triple H to say like I don't see color, and it was weird for Tony Conny be like, yo, look.
Speaker 4: Man, I got the best niggas over here.
Speaker 1: Bro niggas this side of the Mississippi.
Speaker 5: We got the three, We got the two ball niggas, We got shelting in Bobby MVP two.
Speaker 1: My niggas wear suits, yes, and we're.
Speaker 5: Trying to recruit who burnt down somebody, who invaded somebody's house.
Speaker 1: My niggas got suits for coach. And then nigga got a cane. You got a nigga that got a cane over there.
Speaker 2: Nah, nigga did have a cane.
Speaker 1: He was over there.
Speaker 2: But now you're here, you feel.
Speaker 5: Me because you didn't want to push his group.
Speaker 1: But me, I pushed all these guys. But you can go down the fucking list, dog, and then like the when we when Graham sent us the list, I was looking through it, and then it's just like you can find a lot of things, like just for people, like the wrestlers that that they have, and then like who's doing what, and then like who's doing nothing? And then you can go go to one side and then you can be like that might be less, you might have more, but then the ones on the other side, they seem to be doing something. I've seen to see them a lot more. So you can stop all the niggas. You want niggas, it's nowhere. Nigga stop niggas is great unless.
Speaker 2: You have five hours worth the TV.
Speaker 5: I guess you can count two extra hours for r O H behind the paywall and it's like most of these people you still don't even see. So you have a lot of these people on your roster. You got top flight, you got uh Brian Keith. Yeah, you can count for a half for how many people you you can recall this, I'm not.
Speaker 1: That's one and one right.
Speaker 3: The fats like they together, they make they won, they won Nigga together.
Speaker 2: People that you just mentioned have been gonn be featured on the show for the last month.
Speaker 1: Uh what about Anthony your go go? Oh?
Speaker 4: Nigga was garbage?
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: I was glad when they got that nigga off there. I was like, don't nobody want to.
Speaker 1: See this nigga?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's on.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Who's Carle Bravo? Have you seen him?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: Nason Mason? Oh that's Mason Madden, Okay, yeah who Ricky Stars? You didn't even want to be there. H We've been champion e J for months. I ain't seen him, but he's on.
Speaker 2: Lee Johnson r TEA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll look Keith Lee. I mean, you know nobody likes mad castor.
Speaker 4: Hy. You said, uh, Mason Madden, that's just that's mace.
Speaker 5: My say, oh dang, you just said that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like next him. I keep forgetting that it's his real name.
Speaker 5: Cursy, Yeah, in that in next tim My bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're not really used to hearing Mason Madden like that if you don't want Yeah, real day. What was bro before that? He was when he was in Retribution he was?
Speaker 5: And then when he was in the Male Models. I just annunciated differently in my say where he.
Speaker 4: Was when he put a little squiggly on over.
Speaker 2: Nahun that before that would announcer you he was mad? He was Madden d Yeah, like a stare down with brock Lesnard or some ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, put through the table?
Speaker 4: Did they did they give him the name Madden because he played football?
Speaker 5: That's really lazy knowing them for probably.
Speaker 4: It's really lazy. I think the way to one year you would have a Super Bowl, they could.
Speaker 2: Fix that.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you want to go black for black, if you want to go bar for bar, if you want to go Nigga for nigga. You can that's weird. But you know what I'm saying, Yeah, it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 1: It does when you say something, look, okay, we got you all right, so now we're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 5: Like it's like, doesn't matter if you're not booking them consistently prominently.
Speaker 2: Again, Also like you feel me like this ship's kind of weird. Though you feel me like you don't see like I mean, I guess I could probably see some NFL owner saying we got the best blacks, We got the best niggas over here, youn me Jared Jones for show.
Speaker 4: Say that ship.
Speaker 3: Man Jay Jones when Jay Jon's out there. When they was doing sittings in the restaurants looking around, I was like, yo, I.
Speaker 4: Know he'd be saying that.
Speaker 1: He was. Let the nigga is elementary school, little bone.
Speaker 2: It's an excellent black. That's why he brought it back.
Speaker 1: I love my niggas, but he's no death Brian.
Speaker 2: I love my niggas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think like this is not None of this feels like it's done in good faith. That's the big problem to me.
Speaker 3: It doesn't feel like no one randomly is doing something good for somebody, it's like, yo, man, look I got the best of them. You don't say that, like you're helping out orphans and you're giving money to orphans. You gonna say, look, man, I got the best orphans in the country. Bro, Look look at these little niggas.
Speaker 4: Look the can tap dance. Look at these orphans, bron look at this one. Look at this one.
Speaker 1: Here this nigga, know the whole Off the Wall album, he's seven mm hmm. It's a genius.
Speaker 4: It's just it just really feels disingenuously say that. That's that's all I got to say about it.
Speaker 1: And there's more minorities than than than than black people too, So you know, let's start there. Yeah, maybe because maybe we can, you know what I'm saying, include everybody, you know what I mean, and the now minority not recognizing and a minority not recognizing that ship. It's hilarious to be too that you don't you're taking.
Speaker 3: From like I'm the best black wrestlers. He gonna say, I have the best colors around, like colors.
Speaker 1: We can't do that. Yeah, come on, man, it said the Jacksonville Jaguars. Man. That's why I really like man like it's I think if he if he had just throw in all the everybody, like every non white wrestler, I guess they probably would have probably would have hit a little more and it probably would have been broken down and scrutinized as much as it is. So this is his own fault, but you kind of know what he meant. But I really think he was just trying to fucking just overly do it because Triple A fucking fumbled so hard that he just he was just fucking just trying to not fumble so hard, especially when you got a black man looking unized and you're probably hard, probably beating and ship we oh ship. He'll probably asked him something. He'll probably answer the question of the mirror the night before, like I'm prepared, so do better, Tony.
Speaker 2: On a positive note, we did get word and we did get news that aw streaming on Max is for to happen soon. So uh that's dope, right. January first, simulcast.
Speaker 1: January first, A little move B twelve, I suck your battleshit Nigga. I'm coming out first on streaming bitchy as Nigga.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, y'all wait till Monday, Like that ain't on us. You feel me like you put your sure sure sure.
Speaker 1: It came out on Christmas, nigga.
Speaker 2: But yeah, what you said though, same thing, you feel me like yeah, ha ha ship like that you mean, yeah all that said, you feel me? But yeah, aw streaming on Max it's uh January first, but yeah, Dynamite uh and Collision it's gonna be simulcast through of course, t n T tbs on on a Max app. You feel me, you do your thing, you feel me if you got Max. I don't know if you've got to pay an extra fee. You probably do for the pay per views. I think he said on the on the media call for full year that they don't really have a timeline yet exactly for when pay per views are going to be available.
Speaker 5: You basically said the engineer needs to get shipped right. They don't want a Netflix situation.
Speaker 2: Without saying that taking simulcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, basically, like you know, when it comes to streaming, they want to make sure there's no bugs or because I don't think they've ever simulcast or streamed on Max yet, they want to. They want to make sure, like the engineers and the servers are in place, so they won't be any type of bugs or or anything like that.
Speaker 2: So we want to commit to doing it fifty two times a week m hm, but not in addition to once a month.
Speaker 5: Yeah, basically.
Speaker 3: What I mean, like, if you're gonna do that plus pay for an up charge for the pay per view, I mean like that's a lot of money. Max Max membership is like twenty five dollars right now for just one month.
Speaker 2: I think it'll be fine, So I knock it out.
Speaker 5: I paid for the year just so it could be truer.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you were saying that you do that and you will for me just as a good idea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just pay it for you. So I gotta worry about it.
Speaker 2: I gotta get my money up, not my funny you fore me. I'm gonna start doing that twenty twenty five to do things in a new way. You feel me, Brandon plays. You feel me all day talking about it is what it is? Yeah, all right, So that's that aw streaming on Max. Are you guys excited? I hope you guys are. You know why you should be excited? Full gears this weekend Saturday, word be there be square. You feel me because we everwhere like air, So yeah, Full Gear Saturday, in the score me neither, bro, you're talking about like, I got one more trip in me this year and then I'm sitting the funk down, brom, sitting the all. I decided to do what I'm finna do for the twenty You feel me, Uh, I'm about to get my passport though, you feel me, I ain't got no passport, nigga. I just became able to get a passport. You feel me. Niggas wasn't able to get passports before, you know how like you feel me like you gotta have like ship like legally correct. You feel me, Yeah, order to get one, you feel me and ship like that, So niggas had to get all the way right, you feel me in a Yeah, I get my passport, uh, just to.
Speaker 5: Get the book because I want to go further than Mexico and Canada.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna get the car the book.
Speaker 4: You feel me, order.
Speaker 2: You for me, stamp me up. You feel me on about let's get out there. You feel me. I'm trying to Yeah, yeah, yes, sir. Anyways, Full Gear Saturday, November twenty third. Let's go ahead talk about it. Let's go and run through the car. We can give our preview predictions and you feel me if you were to check, if you talking about it, if you're fucking with it, you feel me. You can chime into as well. You for me, because we're gonna do what he does. Indeed. Now, uh, guys, what your excitement level for Full Gear? I'm still in a lot of shit from Ben. I think I should just.
Speaker 4: Handle a brood. I love I like being I like being this guy. I like being this guy.
Speaker 2: Nah bright now bright now bro because I'd be like, I'd be like, stop doing my intro.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, stop doing my introigg, get your own intro for me, and you'll be like, Nigga, it's funny to fuck with him. So we're gonna do it.
Speaker 4: It most certainly is. But excitement level I say about like a six.
Speaker 3: Because I completely forgot that this paper viewers happen until like I watched.
Speaker 4: Dynamite and they were like, yeah, full Gear this weekend. I was like, yo, where I did not know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's cool. Full Gear to me is one of those like middle of the road pay per views. It's like, uh, there's a pay per view like that in w but like it's just like it's I I'm not really too excited, like if I miss it, if I miss it, if I watch it, it's cool too.
Speaker 5: It's basically they're like their backlash or something like it's just a solid middle pay review. Like sometimes they're hit, sometimes they're missed. I'm about about to say with you about five six five point five six, Like I'm it's like probably three matches. I'm excited for the other ones. I'm like.
Speaker 4: Tv H, you know you're not excited for for QT Marshall and Big Justice our agent whatever it is that the.
Speaker 2: Cosschool nigga, Like, you know that is not my demographic.
Speaker 1: I think it's aname. Big Justice. Wait a minute, yo, sit just passed man. Your RP said, Justice Man, the only Justice that I respect. Oh, I'm excited about five and a half, you know what I'm saying. Look, thank Gods after the Colorado game, so you know, as long as that's gonna happen, I.
Speaker 5: Was suspecting the matchic card to be longer. But let me not say nothing because he might go on on their on Friday and we.
Speaker 1: Have another seventeen matches that because Griss said something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, my bad.
Speaker 4: The nigga that's wrestling is Ajay. His son is Big Justice.
Speaker 5: See that lets you know that we're not in that demographic because we won't know who.
Speaker 3: Top up on my timeline. I'm like, ah, this ship's kind of funny. And then I just scroll past and there are people who are actually like really passionate about this stuff.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, Yo, that's what you like, that's what that's what you like.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's people who are like a deep dive like into YouTube and that and their demographic that they know they that they're excited about it, because I'm like, who the fuck is the Rizzler?
Speaker 2: That's what I said out loud, But then I was like, let me not tweet that.
Speaker 4: Bro, Like okay, so.
Speaker 2: He that that the Wrizzler is a kid that liked their content and was a big fan of their content, and him and Big Justice became friends.
Speaker 4: When I first saw it, I was like, Yo, is this the kid too?
Speaker 3: I find out like, like, oh, it's not their kidd just be popular in the video, Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Kind of let people believe that he was a part of the family, and that was kind of the thing. Erics, Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's.
Speaker 5: Uh Eric Honorary.
Speaker 1: Hodinary Wrizler.
Speaker 2: Run Rids Wrizzler Boom, the whole e show, the whole booming show. Mm hmm, the whole.
Speaker 1: Booming rizz Baby Gronk could never.
Speaker 2: Exactly U. Yeah, man, I think no baby Gronk versus the Wrizzler or baby Gronk versus like he was trying to Baby Gronk was trying to pop in one of them. You feel me, because Baby Gronk he's not popping like that no more. Why we're here and I'm pretending to know who you're talking about.
Speaker 1: What's the first man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how we got here.
Speaker 1: G T.
Speaker 2: Marshall and in a J boom. Yeah, that's appreciow, but we don't give no funks about that because you feel me. It's still funk City for me. All me.
Speaker 3: I'm still I think I said on like a post show one time we were mading like the pay per views and stuff like that, like at the end, I'm still I still want to switch over to the boom meter. I think that'd be I think that'd be pretty cool. When you take a vote on the next meeting we have, we can do that and I put I put up a pole on it. I put a pole on Twitter, like yo, I asked.
Speaker 4: Them, Yo, what y'all want?
Speaker 2: I don't know what. You're gonna have to refresh my memory. But we'll talk about a later. Yeah, let's get into the car.
Speaker 9: Let's get into the show, all right, Frish, Yeah, you get your story. Yeah, you think you think you you're still sticking with those, You feel like you.
Speaker 5: Stick with them because I'm like, I'm cool with it. Yeah, we're gonna stick with those. I can refresh advise memory who didn't see Tuesday as we go down his card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Man is standing strong, standing firm in his beliefs.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Oh yeah. When the show didn't change nothing, it was just like okay, this is like like I'm like, oh okay, especially with certain segments, I'm like, oh yeah, you're definitely.
Speaker 2: Losing a telegraph what they were trying to do.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you're definitely losing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, so let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Uh, first, let's see Hangman Adam Page versus Jay White, j White privileged tendancy.
Speaker 1: It's my eye, yes, yo, God, hang Man's gonna win. Mm hmm. Hangman should win because fifty to fifty. Yeah, ge, look at his eyes, but does it look the eyes of a nigga that's gonna lose?
Speaker 5: No, he looks constantated.
Speaker 1: Yould like you to see a D on the child report card?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, So what is his great? Yeah? Why did I get this note from your teacher?
Speaker 1: So you're the class clown now?
Speaker 4: Huh oh, thank you, brother. I remember I was. I was fucked up that that I was tired.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn bray, hey, dude, so solid, send us a timestad you give me.
Speaker 4: And it was the end of the show. It was definitely in the show.
Speaker 5: He like all felt like going through that whole thing.
Speaker 2: I don't remember. So yeah, hangman at him page versus Jay White, privileged Hennessey, h J White beat this nigga at wres Wrestle, dream song manse lick back Adam Yes. And by the way, yeah, I agree with what he said. They named this whole guy forsaken pay per view after me, what the fuck you think is gonna happen?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Man, he can't really afford another loss, because I mean he could, I mean he could, but at the same time, it's like, all right, bro.
Speaker 2: Ain't though, because the match that he won wasn't a sanctioned match.
Speaker 1: True, so he murder, So you've got to sweep that under rud I might.
Speaker 5: Say twenty five. Ain't gonna say who deserves to win and lose anymore. I'm just gonna go with the vibes.
Speaker 4: I'm like that.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much all right.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, I'm sorry. I feel like an asshole. You didn't make your pick.
Speaker 5: How you said that, and that's his picture.
Speaker 1: So confused about it? I just did that, Yeah, but you Joe Budden.
Speaker 2: Bad. I jumped too soon and I did too soon, my bad. Hangman about pinfall the fun, That's what I'm saying. Yeah, just go ahead and refresh your pages and you'll be all right. You just go out and come back cool. As you were saying, you were making your pick, and I was trying to asshole, so I said, hangman, page by pinfall. These gentlemen also said, hang in page uh yeah, sweet page pinfall submission count pafall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it'll be a bout pinfall, but he's definitely gonna cheat.
Speaker 2: All right. Well, that Ruin is surprised of what the next match was gonna be because like I said, it was m J versus Roger strung up. Are you guys excited about this?
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 2: From this match she gives you.
Speaker 5: It just came out of left field. I think that's what threw me off because I'm like, where the fuck did this come from?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: And they're trying to They're trying to tie back around to the Undisputed Kingdom yeah stuff, And I'm like, I thought we moved on from that because the Double Ship was whack, but we have no choice but to reference it. And I'm like, when Cole came back, he said I need to do this alone. But then now that but he changed his mind, said, you know what I do need to underspeak the Kingdom, Roddy fight my ship even though I lost.
Speaker 1: Okay, treating Likewayian, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: And I had no idea that that happened with Roddy's parents. Was that real or was that just some bullshit that Max made up?
Speaker 2: I had no idea about that either. I do believe that that is. I think they said that he mentioned it before on like uh like one of the backstage promos or like like sometime before it came to Classic last year.
Speaker 5: Well, that's fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I do. I did see somebody say that that he had. It has been mentioned on the show before at some point, uh in the last year. But there's that. Or I'm gonna go with MJF by Benfall because he still has to fight Adam Call. This ain't even about Roddy.
Speaker 3: Uh you know facts I go, I go at him call now Hope ship. I go MJF two because that promo that problem was it. I was like, MJF might be back, he might be back.
Speaker 5: I'm still sticking with m j L too.
Speaker 1: All right, get ready for this. I got Roddy by disqualification because I think MJF is just gonna beat the dog ship out this nigga, like so like hit this nigga with it like this dude like some of the fairy. I think he might try to do something to his back when I think he might just like stomp on his back of some ship or like put this like, I think he's gonna get disqualified just so he can like really hurt fucking Roddy because he remembers that ship that Roddy was talking to had him when it was best friends for like three weeks he was you can't trust about him up like us as he's teaching him a lesson, like, listen, you can't have everybody fight your battles for you because I wasn't get involved, nigga. Cool.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying is so what you're saying is he should beat him with a crow bar like the Joker did Robin and just like beat the dog shot him with that.
Speaker 4: Like okay, I'm with that.
Speaker 5: Even pull out the crow ball, just go full. You're on Max, Batman is on Max.
Speaker 1: Just go full Joker just just jump on his back and starts stomping on his back.
Speaker 2: Both you said you're gonna break my back, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do it for you.
Speaker 1: I'm bro. Yeah, yeah that was that was crazy. Yes, maybe yeah there's something. I think you're gonna do something just to get Adam Cole to come out, because like Roddy is just yeah, he's rent brand in this story, like you're just gonna you're just a setup for the for the for the for the other story.
Speaker 5: Kyle did say he ain't him last night. I was like, Ship, you are not that nigga, no more, you are not nx C.
Speaker 4: And no more.
Speaker 2: You are lost the step my blee, you are just Austin said, well you got you.
Speaker 1: Got Steph Curry ankles, like they had to put your ship together.
Speaker 2: Next up we have we have Mariah May's Championships, Champagne celebration, Ninaka. So it's been what since August? She wondered, Yeah, maybe three defenses?
Speaker 5: Can we be honest here, please, this reign has not been it. You don't say no, no, no talking about some people are still in denial. I'm like, no, no, this rain has not been it. Sorry, Tony coming back for this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she just quit. You said a w will be better without her.
Speaker 2: That's the same thing that Kenny Omega said last week when they asked him why he was going back to New Japan instead of AW. He said, AW is fine at neither're doing great. They're doing fine without This.
Speaker 5: Was definitely a segment that could be on TV.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna be real.
Speaker 1: I agree with Humble.
Speaker 4: It hasn't.
Speaker 1: It has been not the best of things that I've seen in the in the recent memory. Yeah, but they will be Tenny shaking.
Speaker 5: I'm so desensitized that it's it's kind of.
Speaker 1: Crazy, you know, Yeah, that's a Yeah, this has not been good. I think they've been struggling without without Tony over there. And I don't know if it's Mariah ain't got nothing to do, or they ain't got nobody to put against her or what.
Speaker 5: But that's the thing. It's like, even if Tony wasn't there, you have if you look at that roster, they have a solid enough roster to where they could still do something Like what are they doing when Jamie hater? Like they literally could have just had her be a challenger?
Speaker 1: Where's Rijo?
Speaker 2: She's uh, I don't know, she's not She's not here, all right, she's not.
Speaker 5: Like Like, I appreciate them doing something with with Jamie and uh, Julia coming back. Those problems been great by the way, But yeah, there's so many people they could have. Hell, you could have easily built up, uh someone from Ring and Honor and just say, hey, here's some competition. Well we'll got got the concussion shorn.
Speaker 1: She's still not back, yeah, man, man, because I ain't no joke. There's there's plenty of women. Man. They just told us that they got the greatest women's division of all time, Like what do we what do we well the challenges. They all can't be ready to fight Mercedes, right, like everybody want to fight her. That maybe put the heavyweight title on her, maybe they switch.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't want to fight one of the best blacks.
Speaker 1: You know, she's a number one right at all black? I got she's my Michael Jordan's but it's.
Speaker 2: Like it's fucked up. But I mean, yeah, she is. That's what that got. Ohah, if we want to go ahead, let's let's move on. Let's move on. Let's move on. Last Spray and con Fletcher.
Speaker 1: I mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yo, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna win by grinding poun. I'm sorry. He looks away with his haircut, trying to get use this.
Speaker 2: Right. No, no, for real. I keep seeing people talking about he looks like Randy Orton, but no, he doesn't.
Speaker 5: He looks like creator wrestler from w W two K's.
Speaker 1: Start a Wrestling from the first one.
Speaker 5: He looked like, what's that? What's that dude name? Who did the voice hold for w W games? Was it a J something?
Speaker 1: A J.
Speaker 5: Is a J kirk something something? He's he actually did a few extra stuff with w W, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like he'd be a hood slam from He's not from Damn. He was one of the one of the the Yolo County Tag champions or whatever when they did that that ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. If not him like Steve like STEVEO. So either way, he just he just he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know this match. I feel like it could be a curveball because it's like, uh, will Osprey is will Ospray, and then will Ospray could also be like I'm gonna make my friend look good.
Speaker 5: No, I think that's my mentality too. I feel like this would be this is one of those matches where I was like, I don't care about it coming in, but I would not be surprised if he just knocks it out of the park and just go crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah Kyle Fletcher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that said, I'm going with Kyle Fletcher as well.
Speaker 5: Definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, what's because it was his old I think it's the Ta tie party gonna cost Will the match? Yeah, Mark Davis, because you know what I'm saying, Will hit that with the with the super elbow on Wednesday like bo o.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Kujo says Will is gonna go off script and show brutality too.
Speaker 5: Saw that T shirt. Yeah, script design is my passion.
Speaker 2: Man, everything's so creative.
Speaker 5: He hit up Kujo so he can design y'all some ship, all right?
Speaker 2: Sat the four way match, the Tag Team Championships are on the line as the brand new Tag Team Champions newly minted Private Party defending against the Kings of the Black Throne from House of Black or the House Niggas as I would say, Uh, the outrunners and the acclaimed. So who do we think is gonna leave as the Tag team Champions?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Will you please start us off?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 4: I definitely think it's gonna be Private Party.
Speaker 3: You just can't give them that rain having to defeat the EVPs and just be like, all right, we'll take that back right, Naw, it's private Party.
Speaker 2: But are there better blacks than Private Party in this match?
Speaker 3: In this match, they have a house, you know, they these blacks that have the titles, they have a party. But these other ones they got a house. I know, like I'm taking property over over that. Like so you know, jay Z said we should buy property and we should stop taking advances.
Speaker 4: So you know the house is black.
Speaker 2: You know they might be onto something that's crazy. That blacks in this match, and he immediately.
Speaker 1: I was about to ask you why we're on the list. Well, I don't see alistair, Buddy. You know what I'm saying over here right now? They got to count right, house with a black throat. Now only do they have a house, they got a black thrown in the house.
Speaker 2: Property is the house of black yo.
Speaker 1: That's that's crazy that they got a new name. The sub section, the cash money, the young money record is going to be the house with a black house with a black throat.
Speaker 2: They've been at the whole time. You just haven't noticed.
Speaker 5: They didn't. They don't use it like that. Yeah, they didn't use it like that because there's always Buddy and uh Brody Brody.
Speaker 2: It's Malachi and Brody Brody and that is the kings of the black throat.
Speaker 1: That's not like that anyway. I'm still going private party to turn over property.
Speaker 2: Retained, retained.
Speaker 5: They should retain and bring back their old theme so that not the shots one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was hoping. I was hoping that.
Speaker 5: I mean that one too. I won't like the colonel. I still I can't process it properly.
Speaker 2: Where this conversation.
Speaker 1: Does the claim break up? To night.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to go where. Yeah, I'm gonna go a private party to retain as well. Uh by Pinfall, Yeah, private party by pin Fall. I'll tell you what. I do believe that the Acclaim could be headed for a breakup, but I even more so believe that the Outrunners are headed for a few with the ft R oh I think FG.
Speaker 4: I really like them. They're really just really funny. I really just liked them.
Speaker 1: Having fun. It's just like, just show some biggers having some fun dog and we'll get well, we'll cheer for you too. They're funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just doing the Uh, I'm just doing like the classic like eighties, like like stereotypical wrestler and the bandanas and like the colors and everything like that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, as long as you'all don't say nigga, I'm cool with it.
Speaker 1: The only thing they're missing is FTRS music. That fact, they should have a few for FTRS music because it's better suits them.
Speaker 3: They really do when you're thinking about it, that definitely would have been a storyline in w in two thousand and three, like when Scott Steiner was there.
Speaker 1: Theme music on the poll match, Bro, you ready for that well ship?
Speaker 5: It would have been a uh storyline in twenty twenty during the pandemic. We will make everything.
Speaker 1: Work and poor dog food on top of it.
Speaker 4: Yo, nothin and.
Speaker 5: They and they actually have the ones who have their hair, have all their hair. Let's start there.
Speaker 4: We take all the bad Damn Bro said, look at all this little Jerry and ship right here.
Speaker 1: Bro, you see my hair. Private Parties is gonna win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're still here.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: I was about to put the thing on there, and then I was like, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go with the T and T Championship is on the line. When Jack Perry defends against Daniel Garcia. Uh yeah, Daniel Garcia new champion, pinfall game.
Speaker 5: Over you a homicide. It's crazy, still taking your.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: They put that man on the front of the hood like lots of toy. Story three.
Speaker 1: Brandon on the season two the episode of the Wire, shout out the HBO Max, Yo, you know here you careibles them stretched out man Jack Perry losing, No, Damn Garcia, I got I got jungle Jack still winning. Ain't getting this truck back. Jungle Jack gets his truck back.
Speaker 3: Give me Daniel got said he ain't got nobody around him.
Speaker 4: Jackpn't got nobody chexting it no more. Everybuddy's are good.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they're all working from home pandemic style. They're on they're on the quarantine from the Death Riders.
Speaker 1: Too. A good idea, cool, Joe, You know Jack Perry should join the Death Riders. Well, they'll be better than having you do on the team ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get that teacher out of here.
Speaker 1: You do like to have a good American studies teacher.
Speaker 2: All right, speaking of African American studies, we've been studying, you know, the different types of blacks, more blacks. We listen, I love blacks.
Speaker 1: Man, Tony Go breaking, breaking the mold. You what I'm saying, shadowing that ceiling, that black glass.
Speaker 5: He's making everything Zebra that black magic, black magic.
Speaker 1: Let's get into a man.
Speaker 2: Mercedes Monday defends the TVs Championship against Chris stat Lander, who is not black, but she is more than a woman. I don't know what that qu outside of the alien b this song. Uh, but yeah, let's go, let's get it. What are we looking at here? What are we thinking? Who do we think think wins? Do we think something interesting happens here. I think the match is gonna be great. I think the match is gonna be great. I hate the story line and the build. Yeah, it's been horrible. I think it's been all over the place, but.
Speaker 5: More of a hicular homicide attempted no attempted sorry allegedly.
Speaker 2: With Mercedes winning. Uh damn. I want to keep saying by pin fall, but I think somebody has to win by submission here. And she's been using the bank statement a little bit a lot more statement maker. Uh so there we go, statement maker. It is Christatlander taps out or passes out, pass out the noble babyface.
Speaker 1: She doesn't want to tap out you, I'm saying, because you can't show that you quit, you know what I mean. That's that's a great idea. I think Chris Statland is gonna win because I think they've been waiting to give her this belt for so long because I may need someone to fight.
Speaker 2: Fight champion, champion.
Speaker 1: They're gonna do that just because they've been trying to They've been trying to hustle this Camille break up thing and so so much that I just think that Camille is I think, what better than the a w paper for them to snap and then finally turned mm hmm, and yeah, I think, uh, I think Statland is gonna give stat Land the belt? U why not? And then they do this Mercedes Camille thing and then we're gonna be alright stat Lander by uh by, I don't know, alien flip that's what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give me, uh give me Mercedes mo nay by penn name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they are teasing that cameal break up a lot just for it to not happen.
Speaker 4: Probably she was like, get in the ring. She was like with my arms in this. She was like that stuttered.
Speaker 1: Preparations. I was like Camille, stand up. I was like Camille Camill, stand up, Like stand up man, what are you doing? You? The little sling and ship look like a.
Speaker 5: Little maybe tried to run Chris over with the car and your arm will still be functioning.
Speaker 1: There you go, this is what happened. We try to blame a black woman for your actions. She didn't She didn't make you drive that car. You could have said, no, Crystal is gonna win this ship like four fifty splasts and ship that should be doing that ship.
Speaker 2: Guess what, just because like this company is so generous we've got even more blacks, double black ship, the ball that the braids.
Speaker 4: That's like, Robert, you.
Speaker 2: Can't stand you. Bobby Lashley and what was supposed to be Bobby Lashley's debut match in a w and it turns out that they decided that they wanted to do that this past Wednesday.
Speaker 5: That ship don't count because what the fun was they doing?
Speaker 1: Tody was being generous, showed us that Pobb's not the only black that we got right now Cheburger baby.
Speaker 5: And then went against Cheesburger and Hayman's swollen brother that nigga like hay Man, but it wasn't surf or lastly, I.
Speaker 1: Mean last ye gotta win, right, Robert, I got lastly winning by I got last year winning by pinfall. Actually I got lastly winning by hurt lot. I think you win by this. My submission for the night I got should win about hurt Lock. And I think there's gonna be another member of the hurt Syndicate introduced that night too.
Speaker 5: H m hm, I can see that.
Speaker 1: Give me.
Speaker 2: But lastly by penfall, yes, last it just makes.
Speaker 3: Sense same same because if he if he put that nigga in the hurt Lock he's gonna kind of it's gonna kind of take away something from Swerve.
Speaker 4: It's gonna make him look kind of weak.
Speaker 2: Trade off though, the idea that I have for stat Lander passing out instead of tapping out, could the same could be said for Swerve here if he passes out from the herd lock instead of taps out it could you know? It could be excused.
Speaker 5: But smartening this pay per view win so he can rebuild his house. But nah, Bobby win.
Speaker 1: He's got an objective embombing fluid. Like a month ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if y'all have heard I don't know if y'all heard a little Dirk old Ways, you know where you're going. He talks about dead bodies and Obama fluid. Yeah, injecting old body's with Obama flu And I said, man, you got nobody on your team.
Speaker 1: Do you know the niggas hang with your odd Do you know what Obama fluid is?
Speaker 2: Oh know what it is, but y'all don't know how to say it. Y'all don't know what the word is. If it's Obama fluid, then it just it just came out like it's brand new, like they was. They just started doing this like I know you niggas don't heard of this before Obama was president or before even if you feel me like I just feel like, come on, they change the name of it. I guess I don't know Obamacare. I'ma fluid. It makes sense.
Speaker 1: Fucking Obama phones.
Speaker 2: You know Obama black too, So you know what I'm saying, Obama black black man.
Speaker 4: The Obama phone was crazy.
Speaker 2: Bro, you still got that.
Speaker 1: They haven't took that away. They haven't taken that away from the ship.
Speaker 5: It's just affordable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all good. Uh, next match is for the Wow. Excalibur kept pushing on Dynamite that this is for control of all Elite wrestling and this is just for the A debut title, y'all. John Moxley versus Orange Cassidy, John my Man Painfall. Maybe I don't know that.
Speaker 5: Control for company tagline is so done. Yeah, crazy, you gonna.
Speaker 1: Put that on Orge Cassidy shoulders. There's a lot of pressure for that. They'll be talking that, but you probably even know that yet. This is what you know? This the entire control of a w right, What.
Speaker 4: What do you mean like every three months like damn company in jeopardy that much?
Speaker 5: God Damn. Why would I want to work here if if there's no concrete leader, Like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 4: I was like, Claudio, b you missed, you missed one payment. They taking away the whole company like ran a center.
Speaker 5: Damn damn Tony, that must you need a dollar?
Speaker 2: I guess I kind of understand that that, Like I guess like the mission statement of this at the beginning was kind of like, you know, like like fostering growth in a w and like you was saying like young talents like like private party, you're stuck in the same place that y'all was five years ago or whatever. Yeah, we're going to force you to like step up or whatever or shit like that. But I'm like, at the same time, I'm just like, how come, like none of the real main inventors are like concerned with this takeover? Hang Man's not tripping. Mjf is off doing this thing, you feel me? Like Swerve is doing this thing with Bobby Lashy, untouched, unfazed, unscathed. Uh well, Ray is like funking with Kyle Fletcher. Like hm, they said, chested clear, I don't give the fuck time the old time the name keeps trotting herself backstage putting microphones in people's faces, and nobody is saying, hey, what's up with your husband?
Speaker 5: Right? Like, Yo, what's your husband doing?
Speaker 4: Like what the fuck were doing?
Speaker 1: Pop out like Jason, that's why you shave.
Speaker 5: You shaved his nigga head one time and he going crazy?
Speaker 1: Yo. That is pretty weird that nobody else cares about this fucking takeover, Like everybody's going to work like so everybody's walking by, like, man, they got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 2: Nigga give a fuckus the jobbers and the boosy niggas and then the lower tier niggas, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 2: And Orange, the conglomeration Orange Cassiley Darby and the under tier niggas, lower tier niggers.
Speaker 5: It's literally the differ Rice versus the entire main ement scene of brand Page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'll offspring Like you just said that you were a W a couple of months ago. You're talking about that ship like where everybody dark callis is out of his business, Like yo, y'all niggas stay over there.
Speaker 5: I am a W by proxy long as the check clear.
Speaker 1: Where's the m JF. You don't want to got to tatt it on you.
Speaker 5: He's beefing. He's beefing with trailer trailer parked Roddy and Yellow Tan Cole.
Speaker 1: Cold like your belt nigga yep, m.
Speaker 10: Oh man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got mocked by by just death. I think you just go to elbow that nigga Orange Casside until he's not moving anymore. Then they just stopped the match. Like I think it's gonna be like by knockout some type of ship. I think he's just gonna just sucking elbow thenig in the back of his head like that well Offspray video that went around for a little bit.
Speaker 5: He's gonna go off script and show brutality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, show brutality real Ripley style. Yo.
Speaker 4: Shout out to g diction two two three, Uh yes.
Speaker 1: Meana shafear mean fear missus Roddy.
Speaker 5: That's Roddy's mane squeeze and she was she was staring a hole and wheel on Wines. I like that, damn did he just steal your.
Speaker 1: Lunch wheelerk like Brandon Cutler Doug. They got their own brand and color and everything like.
Speaker 4: They might be in Lily. I don't know. I like that.
Speaker 5: Claudia killed Darby on yesterday too. But that's everyone say with Derby.
Speaker 2: They match one because they didn't want to put it on the paper.
Speaker 1: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: MS say we could. Y'all can have this. You feel free? Why not you feel me?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Then we don't have any or full gear. You just added a something or nothing question in the chat earlier. Yes, I have video here, uh and I'll hand it over to you.
Speaker 1: My tribal chief is bad.
Speaker 4: Is Charlotte Flair. I love you Charlotte. Charlotte posted a video on her Twitter account of it like what you just saw? Block of ice.
Speaker 3: Being broken into a diamond and Charlotte's right there in the center. And I wanted to ask you guys, is this something.
Speaker 1: Or is it nothing? Is everything? Everything? They heard my calls and you miss it and you need it soon as yo, man, like Godzilla came back. You know what I'm saying, soon as there's a new title coming out. She sits up like take her and you gotta get it. Man. What better way to give you a new title, some legitimacy than Charlotte Flair coming and getting that belt we need Charlotte. I'm prepared this time. Yeah, I got.
Speaker 4: Everything he wanted to take another year off. N that's the basic means.
Speaker 1: Y'all be complaining all the time about Charlotte. She's like flexel, you know what I'm saying, Bow fix that leak.
Speaker 5: I definitely see a Royal Rumble return for her.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that'd be my next question. When do y'all see in return? You said Royal rumble bron when you gotta returning?
Speaker 2: I think is good to or uh Netflix raw?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, all right, that's a good one to see.
Speaker 2: J Yeah, Netflix Raw at the latest.
Speaker 1: All right, I got Netflix Raw at the latest Survivor series at the earliest. Whenever they say that whatever the title run, that women's US title.
Speaker 5: Ship, they did say it like a lot of surprises for Netflix, so I wouldn't be surprised if Netflix.
Speaker 1: M yes, yo, it's gonna be both right.
Speaker 5: The Braking is made up of all the SmackDown women, so it's confusing.
Speaker 4: Nigga, you don't think she gonna she's gonna travel over there get that time.
Speaker 5: I don't know charlottel like that because she's originally on SmackDown when she was injured, so she was never and Andreiday still technically on smack Down. You know, they try to keep the couples together.
Speaker 3: So she said, look, I don't give a fuck. This title is on the moon, nigga, I'm going we had this in my resume, y'all.
Speaker 1: Like Ken's idea, your Saturday Night Mad event would be a good, good place for her to return to. That's a big moment to put this.
Speaker 5: Show on them, like that is that December? But you'll yeah, like right after the new Champion and then you hear oil the Queen. Whatever the theme song says.
Speaker 2: It's probably that.
Speaker 1: Travis got rap out.
Speaker 2: Like, speaking of Travis, Scott has the new raw theme song on tap for when they go over to Netflix. That was announced when Triple A showed up to Travis Scott show with a red version of the Hardcore title and presented it to Cactus Jack himself.
Speaker 5: See we got the niggas on the music.
Speaker 4: You move Tody.
Speaker 1: Hard nigga's a famous.
Speaker 2: I don't don't I'm look, I don't mean, but I just feel I don't know, like what the where the line of thinking came from? But love W E was petty with trying to book Hammerston, you know, with with the E c W arena thing and Hammerstein thing and then you know, AW ended up getting Hammerstein, and you know, I think they I think they they didn't want the twenty three hundred arena as well, but just the way the the I guess that new contract thing with uh with the arenas and sh it works out where it's like they're not necessarily allowing them to to book so close to each other at the same locations and ship like that. But I just feel like, man, this, hey, you.
Speaker 1: See the ship that they said about like the like the Crypto arena, like Crypto dot Com arenas is because I think that's where the where Full Gears happened, one of the like revolution yeah soon in this And I guess they did that ship because w went to the New Clippers arena and then I guess they said that bron And was mad, so.
Speaker 5: Hm hm yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man, hey, man, you gotta connect far over there, Travis.
Speaker 4: I guess so.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Who's announced for Raw on Netflix?
Speaker 1: We got the.
Speaker 2: Cody Rhodes Roman reigns for that first show. M hm Roman, Raine, John Cena, uh h.
Speaker 1: Travis won't be there for sure. You're gonna do this if I do the song Live.
Speaker 5: The Tag Team Champions be and j likely Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's that.
Speaker 1: M hm, bron, He's no no social media.
Speaker 2: Imagine you're gonna try to make that a big show as well.
Speaker 5: Weird.
Speaker 1: I need to go treat this ship like the Madison Square Garden shows they do. I think they could. I think they're gonna trying to pump and like have special I'm gonna be surprised Stone Cold show up. You know what I'm saying. You need you need that.
Speaker 2: You think they'll trying to have like some nostalgias, like some legend show up and like that, like they do on like the season premieres and ship like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Stone sure pop up, but no, they probably have Sean Michael's bald ass up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah what's that?
Speaker 5: I wonder since it's going on Netflix, where they could keep the whole season premier thing or will it just be strictly for smack Down. Hmm.
Speaker 1: Your gold Work shows up, yo, w W has has the opportunity to do something really funny. You have gold Work and Bratt Harsh show up face to face first time in twenty four years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know they do the thing like Shawn Michaels and bro Stuft. They come out and Shawn Michaels just go Shaw Michaels. Brad Haard's gonna be like, yo, fuck you da here.
Speaker 4: It's like, Yo, I ain't burried, no I ad to fuck you.
Speaker 5: You're gonna try to Hugo bre gonna be the first person to drop the F bomb on b TV on.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, you cast me billions of dollars, go work. I'll be telling you to keep saying that, but every time I see you, I'm gonna tell you that. Now.
Speaker 4: I want to know how he came to that number.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: I was like, yo, he always has a specific time. He's like, fourteen million dollars. I'm like, I'm like, yo, hey, you know it's fourteen million.
Speaker 5: I thought it was a million per year for three years.
Speaker 3: He lost me and it's never the right numb It's never the same number each signed. He's like, Yo, twenty six million dollars.
Speaker 1: You know, we've been hanging around with niggas too much. You've been putting twenty on team, Like, you know you're gonna be at least seventy five million dollars. You called it ship Texas Nigga twenty four years of pain suffering.
Speaker 4: Oh he had it.
Speaker 1: Inflation makes it Yeah, you can't got it? Yeah, he had an inflation. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Restolution. You said restitution.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my restitution, reparation, my reparation, my restitution, destination.
Speaker 1: That's the nation reparations, levitation, that's the nation reparation. Sound like a cruise.
Speaker 3: Probably named the cruise bro shout out to gen Nation and he said, Brenda, I can forgive a grug, can forget w what happened owen Hart, but still hold the grudge towards Bill Goldberg. M I think it's more so the fact, like the he's like, yo, it was an accent, but Goldberg was being negligit and just playing around and just doing ship in the ring. He's just like, yo, it's niggas like, why are you doing a super kick?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: Like you're not built for that? Like why you was like you got like right, just like and.
Speaker 1: Who does a superkick after you throw somebody off the ropes?
Speaker 4: Nigga?
Speaker 1: Nobody does that nigga.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 4: Though I know he did that. Yeah, I was asking him, like, bro, why is that part of your your move set?
Speaker 2: Cuz nigga, I Fox with this kick, nigga, and I tell you, I told you I was gonna kick your ass.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 2: Why you didn't look up, nigga?
Speaker 1: I said, watch the kicks. He was like, what does that mean? Doesn't it? He was like, I thought he was gonna put his foot up or something like like a big boot.
Speaker 2: He was like, I don't know what I kicked.
Speaker 1: Niggas like like drop kick, like yo yo, right, Like I only know one kick, bro.
Speaker 5: I've been doing it for the past two years.
Speaker 4: The nigga, don't you watch film you watched Brett Hart.
Speaker 1: I thought you were a student of the game.
Speaker 2: Br you didn't see me prep for this kick.
Speaker 1: Of execution. I ain't been watching none of my matches. Huh was really actually executed? Then huh.
Speaker 5: Sounded like rush out three? Uh hit move.
Speaker 1: You too stupid?
Speaker 4: He's hurt.
Speaker 3: But uh, I don't know if they're gonna be like buffering like it was during the Jake Paul fight. I don't know if they I've seen a lot of people say, well, they're not going to have those numbers, so like they shouldn't be concerned.
Speaker 4: Which is like a very backhanded compliment.
Speaker 1: But I kind of see it, Yeah, sixty crazy.
Speaker 2: There was a rep from WWE that spoke with Fightful that said that if they did have that problem, those streaming issues, that buffering issue, that they felt like that was a very good problem to have if they had that kind of number of people that were diligently trying to tune in and stream into the programming, he said, But they don't, they don't foresee that being an issue for them, and.
Speaker 5: It's a good problem for like five seconds, and then after while gets annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, yeah, of course, you know. But I'm pretty sure that the producers and the people that put on you know, the Jake Paul and the types of fighter extremely happy with the results that they got, regardless of how much of the ship we actually got to see.
Speaker 1: The probably running them up but good, Well, they'll have Beyonce to test it out for on Christmas Day before, so I'm pretty sure that they're pretty sure they have the bugs and the kinks worked out by end.
Speaker 2: So you go from like sixty plus stout sixty plus million or whatever watching Jake Paul, Mike Tyson too, what maybe half of that.
Speaker 1: You guys gonna do less than that? She's about to do forty forty niggas, You're about to do one hundred niggas.
Speaker 5: I'm like, all right, bro, I mean it's just a back background noise. People are probably putting it on.
Speaker 3: I say, I say at the very like top top, top most, five million, damn for all, Yeah for all.
Speaker 1: Oh, although talk about Ben.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about we're talking about that. We're talking about that show. Oh that's doing about that's doing about forty forty five.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, it's.
Speaker 4: Doing about forty forty five somewhere in there. But wrong, I was talking about wrong. I was about to be like I said, these niggas don't lost their mind.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do like three niggas. I'll do like three and a half.
Speaker 2: In comparison to you feel me going from the issues that they haven't with or that they had, You feel me with the versus what they're gonna have with NFL on Christmas versus what they'll have with Raw. The amount of people is going to decrease.
Speaker 5: Yeah, over time, because people always tune in for that first like premiere, just to see how shit popping, and then yeah, it's not gonna stay.
Speaker 2: Different types of audiences that you know, want different things or are looking for different things. So for for wrestling, like Ben said, at the very at the very most, five million, but that they're they're probably gonna tout some crazy global number. They might be. I don't know if five million is accurate, but I don't know if I see them doing like two million to five million.
Speaker 5: They're gonna pull with WrestleMania twenty sixteen number, just merging.
Speaker 2: Doing like five million a week.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't think it's gonna be like that. That's that's that's not We're not in the time like that. That's not what. Let's see where we at now with that Ron Netflix of course that's coming up. We've got uh oh, we were just talking about the US Women's Title tournament. I did not bring up the field here, but we do have that tournament starting. I guess it would be a nice place for Charlotte to return after we crown the winner of that. But as of now, Bailey has advanced by defeating b Fab and Candicelray last week on SmackDown, and then of course we've got Jade Mitchien and Piper gonna face off Naomi, Tiffany and Electra and then Bianca, Chelsea and Blair and then we'll get another three way excuse me, we'll get a of course, we'll get the semifinals, and then we'll get the finals. Uh, one on one for those that crown the newest champion or what have you. So, uh, it's looking interesting, look interesting now that we have the actual bracket and we see who's actually gonna be evolved and you know, who could quite possibly be the inaugural champion.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think I'm still sticking with my picks though, either nail me or I said Kendis Loray and died out on that one, like immediately, just based on how the bracket was played out. It just didn't seem like that was gonna work for her at all. So here's that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love to see Parker with it. That'll be dope for sure.
Speaker 2: Elsewhere on SmackDown, the Tag team division is heating up as the MotorCity Machine Guns have been the champions for about what like three weeks now, but I'm.
Speaker 5: About three four weeks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, here's a picture with them in triple H. If you're watching the video stream. He's happy, they're happy. They all got their thumbs up.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 2: For Alex, he's quite smug. Uh feels like he knows he should have been here and.
Speaker 1: He don't cost, don't cost the titles like he did Kobe Nigga. Mm hmm what piece of ship?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What But when he when he was, when he Nigga, when he was last time he was Tattoom Champions and w W. He calls Kobe the belt without Evan born the same.
Speaker 2: I don't know we have You're trying to give it up for the blacks and you over here confusing the whites.
Speaker 5: You confused the.
Speaker 4: Wow that was?
Speaker 2: I was like, huh, he do look like he do kind of look like mass Idea.
Speaker 1: That his name. Yeah, that's on me. That the culture boom boom.
Speaker 5: I know, you just you just don't want to else's gold. He was on that spice, You just on the Pandora's botoms. I feel all about that tag team.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about how the Motor City machine Guns have affected the tag team division on the SmackDown? Do you think the addition of this team has been a positive negative? And like is there ah, don't does this does what happening now? What's happening now? Does does that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Uh, does that give you any of the good vibes of tag team wrestling or do you have any hope for the direction and where the division is going for I guess.
Speaker 1: I hope, Yeah, I got hoping team. The ain't no wrong with hoping. They just feel they just feel like they feel real, Like the way they gave them the belts like that quick, it just felt real. Baud Remember when Paul London and fucking Brian Kendricore team, Like if this kind of feels like that kind of where they're just gonna be just be tossing random teams and there, and they're just gonna be fighting and then figuring out how to win. Like your tag division is always gonna be it better when you add one of the best tag teams, and in these in this generation feel like the last decade.
Speaker 5: I feel like since them taking it off, the blood Line has given them directions in a sense, because it felt just like they were just placeholders within the blood because nobody believed that they were gonna defeat Jacob and Toma. But then when they put on Tongue, I was like Oh, yeah, they're definitely gonna lose, so we have a chance. Yeah, and then it's like you got people interested in street profits. You got the interesting Are they are d I Y gonna split again? Or are they gonna have Johnny turn with Champa to form a heel d I Y? Are they gonna uh introduce more tag teams or give more tag teams that are already up there? Like are they gonna finally split uh down under like they've been teasing for the past year and a half. Who knows? Tuning in on the next episode the dragon ball Z. We'll see, but it's interesting. It's definitely interesting so far. I can't say the same for the Raw division, but we'll get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I believe they act as like a good son for everybody to revolve around. They're like like they're doing something like where everybody else is like okay, well, y'all came in and y'all got the titles immediately, and everybody is like on the time of like yo, they're not fucking with that, like d I Y Like uh tamasa champlas like bro, like you don't see this. They came over here and they took they took the opportunity from Johnny Guy Yandell. He's gonna have to He's gonna have to have one of those I understand now moments. If not, Champill gonna beat the dogs shut in Like. I like that dynamic. I like what Street Profits got going on because they're like, yo, y'all came in and got the tag titles.
Speaker 4: We haven't even gotten a fair shot the titles in a whiles for you.
Speaker 3: We were like, yo, we've been overlooked for a while too. So I think they act as a good like a good point for all of the storylines that I do attag teams.
Speaker 4: To revolve around them. I think they're doing really good at that.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: The thos right back in there. Once this war game ship is over, so yo, we'll be a heal g I y We'll be Why do I you do it? Instead of do it yourself? You do it?
Speaker 4: You do it?
Speaker 5: We did this ship.
Speaker 1: Why do I bet.
Speaker 5: We did this ship?
Speaker 4: Mhm.
Speaker 3: We say that said, oh nah, they be on your ass, bro, like they're gonna be everybody. Look, we were saying weed and boys like back in two thousand and six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I changed. I was like yeah, let me not say that.
Speaker 3: I was like, Nigga, I know there's a team down in Dallas that been saying this ship and since then, since the eighties and seventies.
Speaker 4: But you know, I might be mistaken.
Speaker 5: But whatever, we don't want to have to start that. I want to start that debacle again because that was a time on social media.
Speaker 2: I can tell you something that's been around since the eighties. Yeah games, I mean four games that I mean, that's a good one. Thank you. The Match Beyond Yeah yeah, the Match Yond.
Speaker 1: You tried in two rings. It's pretty ridiculous when you think about it.
Speaker 3: And then the one year they was like, yo, what if we put an electric chair this ship just right in the.
Speaker 5: Middle, due gotta elect you cute.
Speaker 2: So last week on SmackDown, Bronson Reed became the fifth man to the Bloodline, and now we're kind of sitting in a position where the Bloodline is in search of a fifth person. Uh seth Rawlins didn't work out, l A Night didn't work out, Raymond Stereo didn't work out. All these people that they attempted to talk to and reach out to didn't didn't work didn't quite you know, didn't quite bite and uh, Seth rawlins adamant. He's like, fuck that ship. I'm not fucking with him, man, I'm not doing that ship. You fight your own fucking battles. You feel me, I'm not teaming with Roman. Our team with Sammy, all team with Jimmy, Our team with you, Jay, But I'm not team with Roman. Man, I'm not doing that ship.
Speaker 5: Team with Jimmy is just about the good.
Speaker 1: Might be worse.
Speaker 5: You nigga, nigga, you the author of this O the way Roman is this is.
Speaker 2: Your fault, right set this bugging out?
Speaker 5: Yes, yo, niggas your fault.
Speaker 3: Sason is definitely the gas lighter of this situation because he definitely kicked this ship off and gave roam and like all types of PTSD and all that ship.
Speaker 4: But I can't blame Seth.
Speaker 3: But still being like Yo, I like, even though I did that, I still don't want team with this nigga. I still don't like him. And you know, even though I did that that that's definitely some niggahip. It was like, Yo, man, I did that, but you know, like life goes on, niggas supposed to he he s wants to move on, supposed to grow up. I mean, we had two reunions, bro, Like what do you want from me? Like, Nigga, you forgave me enough to sell merch, Nigga, Fuck you.
Speaker 2: Bro, I had to get you over Nigga. Sacrifice might have to come down ty to ring.
Speaker 1: So what street because who's there?
Speaker 4: But I just like I I hope that.
Speaker 3: They are genuine with keeping Seth out of this match. It doesn't feel like that. It just feels like he's gonna show up, you know, at the eleventh hour and just be like yo, I'll be part of the team, but begrudgingly. And I just don't like that writing like I'm I'm gonna be for real like I was, like I really didn't care that much for for Roman and Cody, like teaming up. I feel like that took like a little momentum away from you know, not momentum, but you know, like a little bit of the.
Speaker 4: I took.
Speaker 3: I feel like it took something from the story at WrestleMania to be like, Okay, let's team up now, Like my whole life's purpose was to destroy you and every thing about you, and now that that's been accomplished and you're floundering and you're seeing kind of the era of your ways.
Speaker 4: Let me restore you to power. That's not how that shit's supposed to work.
Speaker 3: Like in the real world, no one's like, yo, let me link back up with this nigga that I did everything to destroy.
Speaker 4: That's not how That's not how shit works.
Speaker 3: But yo, facts Like I saw people saying like, oh, yeah, well it makes sense for this reason or that reason, and I'm like, I mean to you, maybe, but I just feel like it just takes something out.
Speaker 4: Of it for me.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, I agree with you on that. I feel like with Seth it makes more sense than it did with Cody come back together. And even so with all that him and Seth have been through, I still feel like, if Sammy can be treated like family, how can not be treated like family? This is so true.
Speaker 5: I'm like with Phil from Grahap City said on Twitter where he was like, Yo, it's basically just after Roman expunged himself with that with the chair that Russell mania is like, it's just more so like a rebuilding phase. It's part of his redemption arc. Like he has to make good with everybody, yeah, including Seth.
Speaker 2: He has yet to do that with anybody he said to me. It's not like I've just changed. I'm still the same me. I'm still the same person.
Speaker 5: I'm still ain't shit.
Speaker 2: Niggas ain't got no title.
Speaker 3: Nobody has gotten this apology yet, just like he hasn't learned shit.
Speaker 1: He hasn't.
Speaker 4: It's not even like Seth can be like can like he's come to Seth and.
Speaker 3: Apologize like yo, man, look, I'm sorry for everything about you know, over the last few years or whatever. There was no apology that. There was no trying to make amends for anything you just like uh like Kujo said. All he said was yea, bro, that was it, and everybody was just supposed to accept that. Like, no, he hasn't done anything to make good on anything to even make Seth think like, Okay, well maybe he's changed and I can't and I can get with it.
Speaker 5: He was still hating on Jay and Crown Jewel when he did his instruments.
Speaker 1: Hasnapologized to that nigga yet, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like he did.
Speaker 5: Did he?
Speaker 2: I don't know if he did, bro, he did no, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, okay, so he didn't when he did like the shield, like okay, like like that that ship, right, there.
Speaker 4: That was his version of Romans.
Speaker 5: Yea, just like nah he was. He was touring with them. He's ill always love you brother.
Speaker 1: Remember SummerSlam we came down to the shield ship. Yeah, you forgot that ship.
Speaker 5: He won't allow me to let him go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of apologize. I need to go all the way around the table, everybody.
Speaker 2: So if okay, so when we talk about the people that Roman needs to apologize to, right, uh, this past Friday, when they realized that they were outnumbered and nobody was there to team up with them, nobody was there to to fuck with the gang. You feel me with up with the gang? Speaking of.
Speaker 1: Ta rings.
Speaker 2: So he went to go and try to make the call that Jay us So kept telling him to make, and that call was of course to Paul Haymon, the Wise Man, whose number appeared to be disconnected. Now he doesn't have a strategist. He's in debt, man, He's in debt.
Speaker 5: Their brother that can't afford to pay his phone. O, Bill, you got to get a whole new provider.
Speaker 1: Yes, his money to Jay LENO, yes, I love it, but.
Speaker 2: I have my own, my very own something or nothing. You feel me because with Paul Hayman not answering the line or Roman not being able to get.
Speaker 5: In touch with him. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Do y'all feel like that's something or is it nothing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: The bloodline killed him? Mhm, so that's something.
Speaker 2: Because a step further, I'll take it a step. I have here a clip from a recent interview that Paul Haymon did with one Sam Roberts. I've trimmed it down that trunk, added it as much as I could, so it's about two minutes, but I'll present it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I can't even pause it along the way as we talk through this here. But Paul Hayman, on if and when he win'll return to WWE TV. Let's go ahead and grab that here and see what you guys think. Are we going to see Paul Hayman, the Wise Man back on television anytime soon?
Speaker 8: There are three honest answers to that. The first one, which you won't like is everyone who has an extended run in this industry, and mine is now almost forty years and almost all of it at the very very top.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 8: You always look for what's the perfect exit. If there was ever a moment that I could look back on and say that that was a perfect ending. It was what happened in Madison Square Garden. So that's number one.
Speaker 2: That's number one. That could be the best way to get out. Talked about WrestleMania thirty also being the possibility of the best reason, the best time to get out on top of the streak. But let's let's hear more about what Paul Himan has to say here.
Speaker 8: Number two, what I what I don't want to do is just beyond television. For the sake of being on television, everything we do has to be relevant. That's the whole theory behind the island of relevancy. So if I were to have come back at SummerSlam with Roman reigns, it wouldn't have meant anything. There was nothing for me to contribute to that moment. And it's not a moment that extends. It goes back to saying winning and losing matters by orders of the tribal chief. When I come back on television. If I come back on television, when I do, that moment is gonna set up a year worth of storylines. I will come back when it's relevant for me to come back, when I'm needed to come back when I can add to Roman Reigns and not just ride his coattails and hang off of his glory. I want to do something that contributes so much to the act that you sit there and say, I love Roman Reigns, but my god, I love.
Speaker 4: Him so much more with the wise man Paul Hayman.
Speaker 8: The third answer to that is, if you really want to know if I'm coming back and when I'm coming back, stay tuned, bitches.
Speaker 4: You ain't see nothing yet.
Speaker 1: I SnO cat.
Speaker 3: And if it's something or nothing apt to listening to that, I feel like, yeah, it's something. I feel like maybe it's just Paul been like, Okay, bro, you gotta fight your own battles on this one, because yo, facts like, Yo, where were you when when this nigga was beating my ass? Like you weren't around, you weren't picking up the phone, Like I feel like it's sort of that moment. But I feel like, also it could be well what I saw some ideas being floated around online about like what if Paul's you know, still gonna look out for him, but he just is like, Yo, I'm not gonna be around. What if he ends up sending in like the fifth Man to be like Seeing Punk because uh sem Punk came out and was gonna save him against the Bloodline until Drew McIntyre pulled up and beat the shit out of him on SmackDown. So what if Seeing Punk shows up as the Fifth Man as a favor to Paul Hayman, Because Paul Haman was like, yo, I need to help my man's not he in trouble. I saw that idea floating around. I think that idea is a lot more. It's a lot better than just Seth caving in has been like, oh, you know Bronson Reeds on your team and y'all beat me up, like I just got I gotta join the team, Like.
Speaker 4: What have you?
Speaker 1: Sends down the Big Show, he was a Paul him and guy, what if you just send somebody just doesn't help?
Speaker 4: He said right back, if we're doing that, Curtis Axel, Oh yeah, cry back.
Speaker 1: Send them both.
Speaker 5: I saw someone say that what if Seth Rawlin if Paul convinced it Seth to join the match, but not necessarily, and then brawlers to say, you know what in the middle, in the midst of it, say fuck it and just attack both teams and then walk out kind of like what Sting. We kind of walk out like what Sting did in w c W.
Speaker 1: I saw it.
Speaker 5: I'm busted out, laugh and I just kept scrolling. But that's so fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: He was like, yo, man, it was like yo, Sting, you sting, you a trader. Seems like, all right, bro, let me flex on these niggas. Let me, let me, let me shoot from the three point let me shot from the logo nigga and then walked.
Speaker 5: Out and then walked out. Now you can leave me the fuck alone.
Speaker 1: He never talked for two years.
Speaker 2: He's like the king of double speak, you know. He says something like, I want to contribute to the act so much that you say, Man, I love Roman Reigns, but I love him so much more when he's with the Wise Man Paul Hyman. No, right, That could mean I love Roman Reigns, but damn I want him and the Wise Man to be back together. So I want the Wise Man to come back. Or that could also mean when I come back, I'm going to be opposing Roman Reigns, and I'm going to try to hate I'm going to try to get you to hate me so much that you wish that me and Roman were back together, Like you missed that feeling of that caring you know, Chat says right here in the chat, do y'all remember when Paul had the phone with the Rocks logo on it, he said, and then he said call the Rock. So where's that other phone we haven't seen?
Speaker 5: We talked one for the plug and one for the boss.
Speaker 2: Exactly. You feel me? So we when we talk about different nuggets that they've dropped along the way, like when Paul came in begg see him Punk, take me with you?
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 2: All that ship there's there's there's certain ship along the way that they've been stringing us in on and and and they're like kind of dropping these breadcrumbs, like what's the Sammy's same thing all about.
Speaker 4: His phone on the couch.
Speaker 2: When he threw the when he threw the phone on the couch, What is that about? When they're in the where when they're in the locker room with Roman and they're saying, hey, bro, nobody wants to team with us, Nobody wants to be our fifth man. Sammy zaying like on the low, kind of reaches into his left pocket, pulls out a phone, tosses it on the couch. Nobody sees him do this. He just kind of does it and it just happens. So I'm like, what does that have to do with anything? Is Paul Hayman's number really disconnected?
Speaker 1: Did or does he have his phone?
Speaker 2: Sammy put a dupe number in Roman's phone? So when Roman called it, boom, it disconnected?
Speaker 4: You feel me what?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The sort of chef nigga.
Speaker 4: It could be.
Speaker 2: Just Sammy, like, Yo, we was finna go out there and chalk chalk them. You feel me with them niggas. I was just dropping my phone because I ain't wanted to follow out my pocket out there, like Sammy has it out here because he's already said, Yo, if I'm gonna do this, I don't want you to test my loyalty. You can't test my loyalty, you feel me?
Speaker 4: So boom, I.
Speaker 2: Don't already put my one two and my alibi in the air. So when I doublecross you, if I double cross you, it's just a certain ship that I'm like, m hey, you.
Speaker 1: Know how you know how sick that would be that he was okay, color Wiseman one more time and then Sammy just saying that you just.
Speaker 5: Is oops, yeah.
Speaker 2: On me, y'all.
Speaker 4: Know, mhmm. Damn.
Speaker 5: That's why I like about this story. It's like people feel like it's going on too long, but then it's like so many twists in terms that you can't really predict it. Like what is so like if say that theory of Paul Haman aside them with the Rock, where the solo going to this? Like does he fall in line with the with the final boss who's a higher chief than the tribal chief? Like do they play that up?
Speaker 1: Do they?
Speaker 2: Or do they just have it to where?
Speaker 5: Because I feel like the Ogi blood line is they're going they're not winning this one, and they're gonna because they're gonna try to extend this. And what better way to extend this then by having the Rock close out another paper view and hopefully this time it goes somewhere.
Speaker 4: Leaves.
Speaker 5: He's gonna count it down, Like.
Speaker 1: What ladies and gentlemen, if that ship happens, like when it's supposed to be the fifth man coming out and they just wait for somebody to come and then he did this, Ladies and gentlemen, but they're gonna go ape ship mm hmm. That would be the moment. Let me just go over there, like you're fifth man and it's Curtis Axel. Amazing, he told me get.
Speaker 2: One of my guys, right, you're a fifth man.
Speaker 1: I've been gone for a while, So you guys gonna get Kevin Owens.
Speaker 5: It's Kurt Angle.
Speaker 1: Midsteak.
Speaker 2: Let me Scott Norton.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's gonna be me and Mark Callaway.
Speaker 1: The American badass. Take's gonna come help.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: We have real ripty come and help him. You can be the fifth man and two teams.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they did have that.
Speaker 10: That meant that Alliance Ria is back and she's going to be the fifth person in the women's War Games match, which is going to be Eo, Bianca, Jay Naomi and of course Ripley, Raquel, Tiffany, Naya Live and who.
Speaker 5: Cantas.
Speaker 2: Candas is canvas there and I just can't see her.
Speaker 5: Yeah she's there, She's just tiny.
Speaker 2: She's standing right right next right next to girl though, so you know she's just tiny.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah. Candas is the auntie of the group, Like she's just there, but you didn't really see her.
Speaker 2: She's the natty of the group.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ship, Yes, yeah, you see what I Bianca was looking like, bitch, where'd you get that mask from? I know?
Speaker 2: Uh all right, so what else we got?
Speaker 5: I was read as ship. I was like, god damn, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah that man, that's she got it from Cody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got from Bron and she needed that Bron black man. He was in Miami.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this man, this mass didn't really need to be war games, but I mean it is what it is. It's just vibes.
Speaker 1: At this point, we got e O in there. She gotta jump off that ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying yet jumping off the joint. Assure me Candas is gonna go crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can remember Candis and the the first women's war Games on n x T. I make she went crazy. They started off first. You'll get in there, you know what I'm saying. At the tone?
Speaker 5: Was that the one where Dakota turned on taking? Yeah that was that was the first women's war games in twenty nineteen. Yeah, I think that was the first one. Every last one of them before that was.
Speaker 4: Just the men.
Speaker 5: They never gave the women a war games match.
Speaker 1: Shane. Shane was just dual choking niggas out talk us about yo, se talk us about it like that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's the one where everybody was like, damn, even with a two to four advantage, they they still.
Speaker 1: Was handcuffed. She was handcuffed and still sucking.
Speaker 5: That was the beginning of the way Triple A's book read. Rippley. I was like, Yep, that's how you're gonna be going forward. Jensen was a.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker, was a fucking was a baby face. Had to be on the heel team because they needed somebody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they need to balance it out.
Speaker 1: She was just on that twin turn.
Speaker 5: Well speaking, it's like the way that they It's like, yeah, the fifth man discussion is just like you really didn't need five.
Speaker 4: Man, but it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Well, m VP that on Friday, blood Sport.
Speaker 5: Hope you guys check that out.
Speaker 2: If you don't, I mean I wouldn't blame me.
Speaker 5: It's blood Sport.
Speaker 2: It's like, anybody going to see Gladiator this weekend?
Speaker 1: Yes, tomorrow, nigga today, if you're listening to it all the streaming platforms, I am there four ten how to make an agreement. So I have to watch Wicked right after, but Gladiator will be getting watched and I probably woulda fall asleep on Wicked become the full of stuff that I snuck in and liquor.
Speaker 5: So yeah, Wicked does not interest me.
Speaker 1: So you know what I'm saying, a lot of things still interest me that I have to watch against my will.
Speaker 3: So I love how these whole tep niggas are on the timelines, like don't take your kids to see Wicked. How come the black woman that's playing the green Witch is the bad Witch, but the white woman who's playing the white Witch is the good Witch.
Speaker 4: I'm like, by time, this.
Speaker 1: Is the Wizard.
Speaker 4: No, I don't, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: This is not like she's not playing a real urse. She's not a nigga that's painted green in the movie is not in the actual movie.
Speaker 4: You know, you got it, I got it.
Speaker 1: Got they got the black sister playing the Namekian in the movie, and now it's gonna be the good Princess open.
Speaker 5: It depends on how they look at arian and grind because at one point she was trying to be black, So which version of yeah?
Speaker 1: So you never know? Yeah, a grind to be taking everybody's man like a fucking personal love and hip.
Speaker 5: Hop so she take everybody's man like Daniel's takes in Fanny Stones.
Speaker 1: It'd be random niggas, like regular niggas. They got like regular as jobs and like the like the like the midship manager, a teacher Fridays and ship like. She wouldn't go fuck that nigga for some reason. It might just be your lucky day who you go down to Aria, But.
Speaker 5: She's smart with she's smart with it. She'd be having them signing prenupts and ship like. She ain't gotta pay them nothing.
Speaker 2: Hey, mhmm, genius.
Speaker 1: Grande, ain't met Rodney yet, Nigga, Rodney go ahead, I bitch going to the snow Nigga, you better bring with my change too.
Speaker 5: It's a Ariana the home record Grande, just like Nikita b cot blocking Shanti.
Speaker 1: The wait for the still wait for that text back.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh, really like what she texts me, Nigga, I didn't text her?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: C w as storyline Snow Bender Man Avatar Chante the Avatar minus the bald head, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, keep tapping here, y'all. Make sure y'all stay fucking with the gang gang chase you favorite children apparently, and I'm so happy about it. Thank you so much. Thanks happened.
Speaker 5: We stuck with trick versus rich.
Speaker 1: Feel me?
Speaker 2: Uh at the Enemy's p three on all social media platforms. I'll go by the name I got Graham. Beat me there, don't meet me there. Gentlemen, this has been fun. I had a good time there today. You gots you great.
Speaker 1: You down up what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The packs in there watching, listening, supporting, thank you. We appreciate that. Patreon dot com slash public enemies, make sure you like to subscribe, share the lead, appreciate that. Uh bring the tele a friend, ye get there. You know I'm talking about who's next?
Speaker 4: You following me on Twitter and scram tech. Talk at the score.
Speaker 1: The champ me forever Champ. You gotta put forever in front of it, forever champ A. Yeah, that's me. Yeah, Underscore, that's Underscore me. Underscore were the best in the world, but especially me though, that's what It's too easy my name.
Speaker 5: Yeah at his crush on Twitter? Uh blue Sky people care about that. I barely get on there. Uh Ao is crushed everywhere else. Uh Yeah, support the Patreon and support who.
Speaker 1: Joe feel me? Best graphics in the business.
Speaker 11: Best graphics on your bitches, recipitchiase you hey, hey, hey, uh.
Speaker 2: I forgot what I was gonna say, so uh nah right here, feel me and take care of y'all chick, take care of y'all mentals, take care of your bodies.
Speaker 5: Drink water, stay hydrated.
Speaker 2: Oh please drink my water. Drink my water. Always drink my water. Next week is Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: I don't know what y'all thankful you feel me, but I'm thankful for mo and I'm thankful for the foe. You feel me? Uh So next week Live and Direct. We will be here on Wednesday after Dynamite because it's Thanksgiving you feel me? Yeah, and ask you all to come in here and kick it with us while y'all on y'all third play with the itists. I'm trying to have the itist too.
Speaker 5: While your while your boys out of town, our boy Kujo gonna feell in for the four So you're gonna be introduced to our boy Kujo next week while I am away at the at with my family.
Speaker 1: Three days off the leash.
Speaker 5: H yeah, and I will be on the lead, but off the leash with the family in another state, So either way, taking that walk mmmay yeah.
Speaker 1: Bake, gotta take that walk.
Speaker 5: But y'all stay safe. I hear these holidays exactly.
Speaker 2: Stay safe, y'all, be smooth till next week. Take care of yourselves and each other, and we'll see y'all. Then we'll see.
Speaker 1: Some of you're gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed. Some of you made it rob some of you don't belong in the category.
Speaker 2: Alright, No, no, no, no, no, no, not nowaday no. When I get nervous, I tell the truth.