Speaker 1: You created everything.
Speaker 2: What put a powerful being?
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 1: You did these things, but now you're in a human body.
Speaker 2: You forget the power you have.
Speaker 4: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing, in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 1: You're doing, You're doing what. Welcome to metamistics, where you don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 2: My name is Jonathan, I'm Sean.
Speaker 1: And today we got Tyler from the Journey to Truth podcast. What to do? My dude? Oh you muted yourself?
Speaker 3: I am okay, there we go, buddy, what did? I'm happy to be here, man, thanks for thanks for reaching out and setting this up. And I don't know where we're going to go with this conversation today, but I'm here for it. I love the stuff you've been doing and putting out.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I've been kind of scrolling through your channel and s right up my alley of course, and just happy to be here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, Well look, I mean we we created this show a little over two years ago. Because I'm not gonna lie, it kind of came out of necessity on the cult. I kept on trying to always want to talk about all the different weird spiritual phenomenons and all that kind of stuff, right, And you know, whenever you have a co host that is like a very devout Christian, it's hard to have those kind of conversations open mindedly, right, sure of course, And you know rightfully, so you know, I'm not trying to change anybody's mind on anything either, but but yeah, so whenever you guys came on, man, that was just it almost like sparked something in me to where I was like, I gotta do something else, you know, like conversations like that. It was just like this is the stuff that I am so interested in, because once you look at all of the conspiracies, there's only so far like a conspiracy can take you until you need to start getting a little spiritual with it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, right, you can either, yeah, you have a choice either throw it away and like squeeze yourself back into some cardboard cutout version of yourself and go into the matrix, or keep exploring it and use each one of those theories or conspiracy theories as a stepping stone to something greater because that's where it will take you.
Speaker 5: I think it's very interesting, you know, like you guys were saying as far as like going down these rabbit holes and figuring out how much of reality that you thought was one way, you know, and then come to find out like, oh, there's so much shit going on. You know, it's definitely not what I thought. And then you then you turn in word and go, Okay, well what is it about myself that I thought was real?
Speaker 2: And it's not? You know, so it's very fascinating.
Speaker 3: That's I mean, the path of self discovery is like the ultimate quest here, and I think that anybody that actually takes that seriously, I mean, there's some beautiful opportunities there because you know, it's a hard path because you have to face your shadow. You have to question everything that you thought you believed in, everything that you identified with, including mundane things that you don't didn't think were affecting your life but were, and you know it could sometimes. You know, it takes literally uprooting your entire life. Like I had to leave my hometown and moved all the way here to Sedona really for the next check, the next step, because I felt like I took my journey as far as I could go in Saint Louis, and I felt like I was on a hamster wheel there. I was stagnant. I just knew I had to break free and get out. And since I've left, my life has just changed exponentially and in so many ways, And like, I feel like this whole new path has just opened up. Because I took that leap, I understood where I was at my journey, and it literally required me physically relocated. It's gonna look different for everybody, but it's definitely if you if you're serious about it, it requires serious change. You know, change requires change.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent, dude. And this is how I feel about it. And I'm sure everybody has their own way of going about it, but I just feel like, with with everything that you take in on a daily basis, like if you're an actual, like a real truth searcher, like you're a real like you're trying to get to the bare bones of whatever the truth is, you know, forget the myths, but what's the underlying shit that it's trying to tell us? Almost you know, and then even you know, combining that with all the different conspiracies and the illusions of the world being absolutely pommeled, right, Like, how do we how do you just like look at all of that and then not evolve spiritually along with it? You know, That's the thing that always got me. I'm like, man, how could we could how do we just stay thinking the exact same spiritually even though our understanding of the world and of ourselves is constantly evolving with every day of research, right, you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's interesting. It reminds me of there's this Australian podcast I forgot the name of it. I released my book earlier this year and it somehow caught when somehow these guys in Australia caught wind of it and decided to read it and do an entire episode on my book, which actually was amazing for the launch because even though it was like a semi hit piece because they thought I was a little crazy, it helped my sales a lot. Now I'm grateful for it. But what they said was, you know, they pulled up our website, Journey the Truth, while they were on the episode and they were just kind of scrolling through some of our stuff, and one of the guys in the show, he's like, these guys remind me of us if we kept going down the rabbit hole, and instead what they did was they got so far down the rabbit hole, stopped, didn't know what to believe in anymore, and started a podcast to kind of make fun of it all. But at the same time, there's still bringing these topics to people's attention, but they're coming to the conclusion that people are just insane or delusional or whatever it is. And I think that's what we're looking at because whenever you do start understanding that your reality is fundamentally different than you grew up believing and you start talking about that, it even especially when you say out loud or you try to write a book, it does sound insane. And a lot of people are scared. I mean, humans are scared of not fitting in right, that's just kind of we're that's programmed into us. So it really takes that, like going within and going on that spiritual journey to not be afraid of that and then be like this trailblazer, just go out there and step into that spotlight and do whatever you have to do, be on the front lines of disclosure, whatever it is, and just literally not care what people think. And it's not easy because there are trolls and there are haters, and there's a lot of pushback, and it's not necessarily the the easiest path, but it's the most rewarding. I would say, Oh.
Speaker 1: Dude, if you're constantly searching for everybody's approval, you're never going to get anywhere in life, like one hundred percent. I can't tell you. So I've been podcasting for like five years now, right, And if you don't have thick skin to go into those comments and just read people obliterating you on a daily I don't. I don't check it on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: I don't even go through them.
Speaker 1: Every so often I go and look, you know, maybe maybe there's a little constructive criticism in there. You never know what can help, right, But then there's other people that are just completely whittling you down to you until you're a like a pencil eraser, you know what I mean, And and there's just nothing left. And so and that's kind of the courage you got to have whenever you're putting yourself out there, whether it is podcasting or dude, writing a book. I mean, how big of an undertaking was that? Because that is something that we're very curious about potentially in the future.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that was I don't know where my book is at around here somewhere, but that was one of the hardest things. It was. It literally takes almost you have to put your life on hold if you're really serious, especially when it comes down to the wire, and if you don't create a deadline for yourself, you're never going to get it done. You know, all these things. But mine was a very It was a very It took a lot of vulnerability to tell my story. It was just my spiritual awakening. But it's not necessarily it's a dark Some parts of it are very dark. I went through a lot of darkness to even find the light and figure out who I was and what I was doing here and all this stuff. And it takes a lot out of you because you've got to relive some of those moments and everything, and it's you're emotionally invested in this project and you release it and you wonder how people are going to receive it. So at one point I had to literally the last month leading up to it, almost two months, I just had to stop doing everything. Luckily, I'm in the position where I work from home and I can do that, and I just it was winter in Saint Louis, and I just wrote and I wrote, and to the point where it almost wasn't healthy. I was like, I need to get up and move. But had I not done that, the book wouldn't have been out on time for the conference we were hosting. And I had set this deadline for myself. But also, whenever you do that, it allows you to shift and go within and dig deep and put poured this stuff out onto paper. And they realized it's like a healing process too. So you know, when you get these stories out and you get it down, it creates space for new things, you know, and then you're not like rerunning these same programs, stories, whatever in your head over and over, and now they're out and it's like, oh, I can I can let go of that stuff now here it is if I ever want to look at it again, But now I can move.
Speaker 5: Forward, right, And then you know, it's strange because you know what in the mind, I feel like we all kind of have a sense of we haven't figured out or at least you know, our own reality, what it all is, right, and then you get it out on paper, like you were saying, you're making it tangible, and you can see really how much clear that is when you can look at it and.
Speaker 2: Read it back.
Speaker 5: And and like you said, the space now that you have for for new stuff. I imagine writing a book, especially on a spiritual journey and everything that you've been through has got to be really tough, you know, because I feel like, you know, Jonathan and I we've been doing this for two years. I mean, he's been on his spiritual journey much longer than I have. But I mean I feel like we're constantly evolving, We're constantly changing our mind and kind of like scrapping things and in taking more things.
Speaker 2: And so how has that affected you as far as you know, you know, putting all this information into your book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I come to the conclusion that I don't know what I don't know, you know, or I know that I'm type of.
Speaker 1: Thing philosopher that said that one time, Yeah, Socrates.
Speaker 3: But I I think it's important to not marry yourself to any ideas or beliefs or anything, because then what you do is you attach your identity to it, and then whenever it gets disproven or debunked or you just might realize you were just wrong in the first place. It makes it even harder for you because now you've made it part of who you are. But if you can detach from that and look at everything objectively with no bias, it's a much healthier approach. So I wrote my book not trying to convince anybody of anything. I went into the book with that awareness, and I said I want in the forward, I was like, I just want everybody to take this as an opportunity to drop into their heart and feel and let and feel what this information does to your body. Let like, feel how your body responds to this information, and let your body tell you if it's true or not. Let your heart tell you if it's true. I'm not here to tell you one way or the other. This is just what happened to me. And I know it sounds crazy, but you know, I just wanted to let people know that this is not me trying to tell you this is the truth. In fact, I want people to decide for themselves, and I'm willing to be wrong about a lot of things, but at this point in my life, that's what it looked like. And I put put it, you know, out for everyone to read, and it's the vulnerable thing to do. But I'm glad I did it.
Speaker 5: Oh absolutely, did you get to a certain point and you're actually okay with being wrong? Like I have no problem with someone correcting me and telling me actually, it's like this, And then I can look at that and go, actually, you know what, that does make more sense, Like the more I'm wrong, the more I get an opportunity to learn something. And so yeah, right, we've we've come a long way, you know, because a long time ago someone told you you're wrong. That's an attack on your ego and you know, that's like a piece of you that you've been, like you said, married to, and it's.
Speaker 3: It's and there's many ego deaths that have came my way, you know, and you just have to like, you know, sometimes I still find myself getting triggered. We all have, and there's things that but but now I don't get mad at the person. I take a moment and ask myself, Okay, why am I still getting triggered about this? What what surrounding this? Am I still not okay with? You know? And then you just have to be real with yourself. And it's constantly keeping yourself in check, you know, and looking in the mirror and whatever it is. But as soon as you find yourself lashing out or projecting on someone else, and I take that as a sign like, Okay, something is out of alignment within me, and I need to take care of that first. So and I'm willing to be wrong, but sometimes I've I've entertained the opposing viewpoints or whatever, and actually it's solidified what I've I've come to conclude. You know, it can happen both ways, because I'm like, no, actually, because I've seen this other perspective now, it actually somehow makes what I've believe in. I guess you could say make more sense. You know. It just depends on what it is. But it's different all the time. It's always changing, and I think reality is always changing. I mean, they're just I mean, you can get into timelines and who knows what history is, and things are like it's malleable. Time is malleable. This reality is malleable. We're talking about their dimensions and stuff. So even when people are tapping into information, it's like, where's that information actually coming from? Because we can only see like one percent of our reality, right so I don't know, man, you just have to understand that anything could be possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's what's so fascinating, dude. You know, we we did a real deep dive on just like understanding what happens to the like the mind and the consciousness and the ego and everything. Whenever it's on psychedelics, right, and just that kind of stuff, it just blows me away, you know, because for the longest time, people just thought, you know, mushrooms, acid, you know, DMT whatever, that it was just hallucinations. That's just your mind. It's nothing, it's nothing. Really, don't even pay attention to it. And people said the same thing about dreams. I'm like, I don't know, I feel like there's something more there, you know. And and and the people that wake up and they're in sleep paralysis and they're experiencing things that don't seem to be of this reality. It's like, that can't just be their mind. That's and maybe maybe maybe it is, and we just don't understand the mind, you know, maybe that's maybe that's what it is. But just to whittle it down to it's just a couple of chemicals that are you know, uh, misfiring or whatever in your brain. I'm like, I don't accept that. You know there's something there now.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're living in a multi dimensional reality as far as I'm concerned, and I don't know what that necessarily means, but I know there's more out there than we can perceive, which means they would be existing in another frequency, which by definition would mean they're in another dimension or density or whatever it is. So if that's the case, then we just simply have to entertain all possibilities. And I've experienced these paralysis, but I've woken up and seen physical shadow beings in my room. I've I mean, that's what my book is about. You know. It starts off about the whole dream warfare and astral experiences, and it goes into at the very end, ironically, is the third part of the book is an entire mushroom a download I got from a mushroom trip. But I wasn't going to put that in my book because at first I was afraid, you know, people would think it was nuts. But every time I told the story, everyone was like kind of like their jaw was on the ground, you know, kind of like one of those stories like you gotta write that down. You got to tell people this, and and it was their reaction, it was everyone else that convinced me to put it in the book. And then once I started writing it down, I was like, Oh, I really am This isn't just like some random thing that happened while I was on mushrooms. This is like a profound spiritual journey that literally taught me things about the universe that I would have never discovered any other way. And it's it's just such a valuable and you know, a valuable way. So much value insight came from that psychedelic experience that you can't write that stuff off is just something crazy because it's not.
Speaker 1: Dude, I one hundred percent agree. I mean, there are certain psychedelic, you know, experiences that we've all had, and they all seem more real than real. There's no doubt about it. That is something that happened and I'll never forget it. And the way that it just like, you know, impressed me from even an emotional standpoint. I don't mean impressed like you know, wow, it's just like you know, you know what I'm trying to say, but like the idea of like what is going on in those things. That stuff is so extremely real. And as a matter of fact, I'm actually driving out to uh to uh Shawn's house tomorrow and we're going to We're going there. We're gonna we're gonna go into that realm. So it's gonna be a fun time. It's been a while and it has, I mean, and and that's something that we don't We don't like to do it all the time because I feel like then if you're doing it all the time, it almost waters it down, unless you're like micro dosing or something that's different. But if you're blasting the fuck off, you know, like I don't know, once a week or a couple of times a week, I'm like, man, I almost feel like it takes away from the meaning of what you're experiencing.
Speaker 3: Right. And it's also like I feel like it's it's constantly trying to take the shortcut too, because I think we can achieve some of this stuff on our own too, through like deep states and meditation and stuff. And I think it's good to challenge yourself and see what you can do without the assistance of some of these plant medicines or drugs. But that doesn't mean like I think I've explored you know, DMT and mushrooms and stuff, and I've had profound blast off experiences and I've had the darkest experiences. You know. Sometimes you start it's almost like this journey, right, like this hero's journey. You got to like start off in these hell realms and like, and it's like this quest and you have to like overcome these obstacles and then you get past that, then you get to like this higher realm where everything's beautiful and it's light and like you're learning about the universe and stuff. But twice I had to encounter my demons first to get past that. So it's it's like a whole test. Like it's just there's just something to it that's so much more than just a recreational drug. And if you go into it seriously with an intention, I think you can really make some breakthroughs. And I think it's worth trying. And maybe it's not for everybody, but if you know, if your interest, if you're leaning into it, or it sounds like something you want to do, you know, do do so responsibly.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think that it absolutely takes a curious mind to want to do it. You know, like that's not something that you should be ever forced into. That should be something that you kind of it's your time. You know, you have agreed that this is the the you know, position in your journey that now is the right time for that kind of stuff. And you know, and I mean in mushrooms obviously a little bit easier than DMT. I'm depending on the amount of mushrooms that you take, right but like you know, if you're just taking you know, two or three grams of whatever hydroponic mushrooms or whatever, it's going to be a good time, you know. But you start, you eat a handful of those fucking things, and you know what kind of entities you're gonna make, you know.
Speaker 3: I did the handful. I did, like over twice the recommend a dosage from the person I bought them from. And I don't remember even specifically which kind they were because I don't know much about mushrooms. But I went in with an intention, but it didn't start off well. And in fact that I went immediately to what I would call the hell realms, Like it was like this very it was very stereotypical hell, like what we've seen depicted in Hollywood. And stuff, and I encountered Lucifer like this just the entity like literally walked up to me. And it's a whole long story. That's why I wrote in the book. But I'm telling this because it was. I was. It was so real, you know. First of all, my body was like melted on the couch, like the world could have ended. And I wasn't moving from the couch whatever. Let it burned, you know, because I just couldn't get out. I physically couldn't get up. That's how That's how gone I was. And I just was leaving my body, but it was so real. My mind didn't know the difference, and I thought I was I actually was having heart attack symptoms because I was stuck in this hell room, right and I couldn't get out, and my body didn't know a difference, and like I was like my hand was going non and all stuff. I'm starting to panic, and every time I closed my eyes, I was back there. I couldn't even I couldn't get out of it, you know. And I finally was able to somehow leave my body and look at myself laying on the couch and I was like, oh, you're just on the couch, Tyler, You're not in hell. You just you just took mushrooms. You're on the couch. It's okay. So I was able to like actually like have an out of body experience and look down on my body, and that's how I was able to calm myself down out of it. And it's a whole it's a whole long story how I actually got pulled out of that. But it was real, Like it was so real that my physical body was reacting to it, which tells you something.
Speaker 5: Dude, I can't even imagine, like needless to say, you know, going through a hellish type of experience, but jumping out of your body and then like after you have that type of experience, I feel like it would be hard to be talked out of that. You know, someone can tell you, oh, you're not actually going out of body, but I imagine you feel like you actually were out of body.
Speaker 3: I mean, as far as the way I remember it, there's no other way to tell the story. Like I literally was looking at myself laying on the couch, and I was able to remember that I was on the couch and not literally trapped in this hell realm. Like that's like, that's what it was for me. Whatever. If that was all just in my head or whatever, it's up for interpretation, I guess. Or but that's the way I happened.
Speaker 1: I mean, if that's the case, then every single thing that you experience in reality is all in your head too. Yeah, right, It's like, how do we discern even that at that point? I think that you know, look, if all we are is consciousness, and these meat suits are our vehicles foresaid conscious you know, I don't. I don't think that necessarily the spirit or the consciousness necessarily needs to sleep or necessarily must stay attached to our body, and you know, within our awareness, I think that it can just go off that I'm I'm that's probably what's happening in dreams. That's probably what's happening in psychedelic trips and meditations and everything, right right, And there's just something really magical about that too. You know, once you really, like dude, you keep a dream journal and like wake up and start writing in that thing every single morning, the dreams become more insane, you know, like just your ability to retain your dreams. And I've been trying, I've kind of been slacking on that here lately. I'm not gonna lie, but easier said than done, because sometimes you wake up you're like, I don't feel like doing anything, you know, and and it was it was a pretty mid dream. Any Do I really need to write that one down? And then you know, you're just talking yourself out of it?
Speaker 3: But right?
Speaker 1: But yeah, dude, So you said that you were experiencing basically hell with Lucifer. Do you think and I'm I have no idea either way, to be honest with you, I'm just asking, do you think that those are subconscious archetypes of your mind that you've built of Hell and of Lucifer? Like, have you thought about it that way at all?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, one hundred percent. I've had that same thought. I was like, either my mind is showing me this stereotypical hell that I was programmed to believe in, or this is really what it looks like Like that is just like the two conclusions I came to. And you know, it started off where I was like, in this it was just cavern system and there was like this flowing magma just like you were seeing the movies. And I was following this. I was like, you know, almost like astral projecting right, you're not really in your body. And I was following this magma flow and I came to this like cave interest with h three headed dog Cerberus, who guards the gates of Haiti's hell. And it was this whole like standoff between me and the dogs, and then they they like almost turned their head like they were getting orders from like something else, and then they just stepped out of the way. And then I went through this cavern and it was like this whole long tunnel like this orange lye at the end of it, and it was dark, and I just kept going through and I came out. It was just it was a massive underground city basically with like catacombs like these these dwellings in the in the cave walls, but like as far up and down as you could see, and in the center was like this portal where these demons were like flying in and out of and like every monster you can imagine in a scary movie, a cartoon, everything in a comic book, everything you've ever seen, it was real and it was there going in and out of this portals. And then this giant guy with redskin like literally the stereotypical lucifer like almost like I know he presented himself that way just because that's how I would recognize him. He come, he approached me, and he said something along the lines of welcome to my home, and you know, I'm a lucifer and he goes, he might know me as and he and he morphed into an on Anaki like one of those wing down in noakeis. He goes, you might know me as anky morphing into these different beings from our history, right, and it was like he was just showing me all of his forms, how he's been depicted over the years. And then he was like basically a whole long story. He's like, come with me, and he took off and flew through that portal and I followed him, and then we were like astral projecting over the United States and we went to it was like a southern state, maybe Alabama, Arkansas, I don't know, and we want to it a small town and we were like hovering over the town and then he like somehow was able to zoom in reality, like he had the remote and I was and he zoomed in on the people and then like pushed his button and they became translucent like I could see through their skin. What And then and then he zoomed in even more and I could see all these people crawling with parasites and and he goes, that's how the devil dances. And I was like, what is that? And he said they're hookworms. And he's like, you know, it's not an accident that Americans love their bacon. And he said, pork is infested with hookworms, and hookworms control your mind. And and he was like, and he was like, this is how we control you. This is how we do it. And and then like everybody, virtually everyone had parasites of some form. I was seeing like through their skin. Right then we flew literally to Washington, d c. And like over the White House and like there was we went into the billion there's all these politicians and congressmen. And then he did the same thing, except they weren't they weren't infested with parasites. They were parasites. And he said and he said, humans are not running your world. And it was literally just showing me like it's just like it's his parasitic Like parasitic thought forms are real. So if you have parasites in you, they can control your mind. They can give you negative thoughts, they can convince you or whatever. And basically the I don't know why, Like he was showing me his hand, I'm thinking, why has he showed me this? But then you know, any powerful person they like to brag about what they can do, and it felt like he was just bragging about what they were doing and we were too stupid. He was like you humans will believe anything, and just going on and on, and I.
Speaker 1: Mean, he is known as the light Bringer, you know, all right, so man, would he.
Speaker 2: Tell you all this? You know, it's like favor almost.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So then so then we came back. We went back. The next thing, I know, I'm back in this like through the portal in the same place where I met him. And then I'm like, I need to get out of here, and I'm like trying to fly around trying to find a way out. And that's when I couldn't get out, and I thought it was stuck there. And that's when I started like trying to open my eyes on the couch. I was back into my body and I was like having this heart attack, and every time I closed my eyes, I was back there. But then all of the creatures that were there. They were like they were like closing in on me, and they were just like closing in on me, and I was like, oh shit, and I was like getting scarier and scarier, and I really thought they were coming to kill me. And like I thought I was having this heart attack and I'm leaving my body. It was intense. What saved me was my phone rang. My phone rang, and my girlfriend called me and I answered it. I was somehow able to answer it during the mushroom trip, and it like broke the whole thing. And I explained to her what I was trying to explain to what was happening. And she was laughing, because you know, what does that sound like to somebody on the other end. You know. And she's an artist and she draws like light language and stuff, and she does all this artwork and she's like, here, look at one of these. Look at one of my paintings. And I looked at one of them. She sent it to me via text, and I looked at one of them and I could see like this amazing like coding and and this like it was almost like her painting itself was this portal to another dimension or something. And as soon as I did that. It pulled me. It just like pulled me right out of the hell. I'm up into this higher like heavenly realm wow. And then it was and then she was like, well look, and then I was like decoding her artwork that she was like channeling. She didn't even know what it was, and I was like telling her what I was seeing in each piece, and it was like this whole beautiful thing, and uh, that's how it pulled me out of it. And there's so much more to this. I'll be here all night. I can keep telling you the whole thing if you want, But.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, we're here for it, dude. This sounds awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, there's a lot to remember. It was a lot easier to put down when I was writing.
Speaker 1: It's actually pretty damn amazing that you're able to recall that much of it, because I feel like every time I trip, I can remember bits and pieces of it, but I can't remember seeing after seeing after scene like that, Like that is pretty good retention there, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was. I was tripping for twelve hours. Oh dude. I took so many I took so much, like.
Speaker 2: How many grams? Real quick? Not to cut you off. But how many grams do you think it was?
Speaker 3: I don't know, five or six grams? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, yeah, normally I know that. They they say that if you if you're trying to do like a good normal trip, is normally a quarter of an ounce or is it a quarter or an eighth? I'm sorry, Yeah, it's a you take an eighth, which is three and a half grams, and like if you're trying to really blast off, then you go seven, right or six or seven somewhere in there.
Speaker 3: It might have been seven, six or seven, like I actually don't know. I didn't weigh it. I just had this bag, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And everybody's different how how everybody reacts. Like I tripped with one of my buddies where I took we we have our favorite psychedelic of choice is called for a c O d MT and and it's basically a mix of mushrooms and d MT. Right, It's it's very similar effects if those two met and just like had a baby where but it only lasts for three and a half hours, which I love because I can't stand no seven or eight hour trip. That's two damn long. It's like who wants to have sex for eight hours? You know, sex is all for a couple, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But eight hours?
Speaker 1: Come on, give me a break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's what was so intense about it, because it was so long and it was exhausting and I couldn't get out of it, and like a phone call with my girlfriend was like helping bring me up to these realms with them. We hung up and it didn't stop, like it was just I was just in it right, and that I found myself literally floating above like in space, like I was above the planet, Like that's what it was like to me, and I was tapping in. I felt like I could ask anything, like I was in the Ecostric records or something. I could just ask any question and have it answered like I just had at all information at my fingertips, is what it felt like. So I'm big into like researching the Secret Space Program and all this stuff, and I was like, I was like, show show me if the Secret Space Program is real, Like is that bullshit or is it real? I want to know? And then I just saw the Earth being encompassed by this black cloud and they said the word cancer and I was like what's that And they said, anything birth in secrecy is not of the light. It's a cancer to the planet. It doesn't matter if it advanced technology. Who's you know what they think they're doing, Like this has become a cancer to not just a plant, but the solar system. You know, all these black budget programs and everything that they're doing that they've been covering up. It's it's apparently it's acting like a cancer to Mother Nature, who is just trying to be this whole organic, loving being and she's being like raped and harvested of oil and all stuff whatever. So I was like, Okay, I didn't really get the answer I wanted, but that's what they showed me. I was like, oh, I guess it's real if they're saying it's a cancer. And then I was like, is there life on Venus? Just just stupid shit, you know? And then I saw Venus and then it was zooming in on the planet Venus, and then it just disappeared. And they said whatever they whoever I was talking to, they said, what you believe, you create if you believe there's life on Venus, there's life on Venus Venus. And then and I said, why it disappears. So Venus only exists because you and the collective of the planet believe it exists. You create it. Like it got real like philosophical, like esoteric, like it started getting real deep, you know. And I'm like, okay, so we create a reality, right whatever, And it was just it was just more I forgot there's other stuff. But the big thing was I I ended up. I found myself in like this realm that felt like heaven, like this like was its just nothing but white light and empty. And it was actually a really lonely place. It was beautiful, but it was empty almost like like people not many souls come up there. Not many souls like play up there, like like people can go on these trips and have these experiences, but they haven't like returned the source yet. So I'm like looking around, like what is this place? It's like this void. And then I hear this little boy. I hear it kid crying, crying, and I look look over and this little boy laying in the fetal position and he's crying. He's just bawling his eyes out, and I run over to him. I get on my knees. I'm like I'm like okay, by you okay, and and and he's like he's just crying, crying, so I like pick him up and I'm like holding on. I'm like it's okay, it's okay, whatever, Just trying to comfort the little kid. And I was like, what's wrong, buddy, what's wrong? And he said, everyone's always asking me for forgiveness, but they're not forgiving me for what I created, and meaning like the universe, like I was talking to God almost but but what but what I was like, it was profound. I knew right away what he meant. It's like everyone's asking me for forgiveness, but they're not forgiving me for what I created. This wasn't what I meant to create. This, this this darkness wasn't supposed to be. And uh, I say, it's okay. You didn't know. You couldn't have known, Like like I understand. He's like, really you forgive me. They're like, yeah, of course I forgive you. And it was just like it was pure love, you know, And like next thing I know, I was like in his eyes looking at me and like we switched places and then we just like both turned into light bodies and turned into one like ball of light and that's when I realized, like, oh, I'm God, Like we're all God. God's within all of us, and like maybe that was my inner child or whatever it was. But I literally never can considered their thought of like, yeah, everybody's like God, please forgive me, please forgive me, but no one's like doing like forgiving themselves for what they created. If God's all part of us, right.
Speaker 1: That's actually fucking brilliant to even think about it like that. That is mindfuling, really.
Speaker 3: Dude, it wasn't It was intense. Yeah, So and then we like turned into this ball of light and then we started having this conversation with I just felt like source itself, Like it was just this conversation that I was having, like it was me but not I don't know how to even put it in the words. And then all of a sudden, these millions of like AI nano tech, like nano bots or whatever came out of nowhere. If you ever seen the matrix at the end the third one, like that, all that nano tech creates the face and the machine city and starts talking. It was like that, and they created This is gonna sound funny, but they like they were all showing up like that and swarms like millions of them, and they were creating these little like wheelbarrows and shovels and they were coming up and like scooping up the light and like taking it. And I was like, oh, they're trying to date to mine the information. And then I'm getting right now and I was like is I said, you see? This? Is that okay? And they're like oh, like almost like swadden like flies, like they think they're striking gold right now, but they can't do anything with this information. I'm like, what do you mean And they said, because they can never be you. They can because they can never beat you. And they said, that's all AI wants to do is become human. Think about AI. What it's like, everything that we're doing with AI is to replicate what we can already do an unlocked human and it's true potential that isn't suppressed can can do. And that's what AI is trying to is trying to be us because we are the manifestors, we are the creators. And it's almost jealous in the way, but it was like, yeah, no matter how hard it tries, it can never be you. And you know that's the whole trick and that's when we learn that, then I guess you don't have to be afraid of AI.
Speaker 5: Yeah, awesome experienced.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you shared that. That was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was really good, dude. That just gets me so excited for tomorrow show.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit nervous now, you know I went the other way.
Speaker 1: No, But what I was saying is is that you know, everybody has different levels of tolerance. You know, where I took like half the amount, Like, so they come in like little tablet forms for the four aco right, and and so my first time ever doing it, I only took half a tablet and me and one of my friends we blasted off and it was amazing. It was so crazy. We were like, holy shit, we were I think we were like twenty minutes into it. And I looked over at her and I was like, I already can't wait until we do this again. Like it was that good. Right, And because you're seeing just the most geometric perfect home that you've ever could even imagine, Right, It's like you feel like you're seeing it for the first time, but the vibe of the vibe of it feels very familiar and and so, but then I tried doing it with my my co host, Jacob, and he has such a crazy tolerance for literally everything that he does, and I gave him a whole one thing. Didn't experience anything. I'm like, how are you not just going to altered in dimensions right now?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: It's so strange different?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man right, I mean.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, there there was more. There's a little more that happened after that. But I don't know if this is it's not really YouTube friendly, So I don't know how much I can say.
Speaker 1: Or anything on YouTube yet, So let's test it.
Speaker 3: It has it has to do with with the jab I asked. I was like, after that went away, I walked outside and I and I sat in my front yard in this chair and I was looking at the stars with this whole new perspective on the universe. Oh. Another thing that happened too is I was shown the birth of a universe and I do it. It got even crazier. I forgot about that part. So after that, after that, that's what that's what this thing that AI was trying to date to mine, just this universe being born.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that part.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so they showed me like the mechanics of it, and it was like basically like a womb. It wasn't like it was like a womb, and it was like this whole birth thing. It was super beautiful and it was like so complex but so simple. I remember just being in awe of what I was seeing and there's really no way to put it into words, honestly. Uh, But then I got then we like I saw the birth of one universe and it reminded me of the scene on Men and Black when they're in the marble, and like it was like it's just like you don't realize how tiny everything is. Yeah, Well we zoomed out from that and I saw like literally like an infinite field of universes and like with all each one had their own like creator almost in a sense, Like the impression I got is that each one of us, like if we once we returned the source or whatever, you have the option to be your own creator of your own universe. It was like this weird thing. I was like, this is so on anything I can even comprehend right now. It sounds so much more fun, right, So that's what I That's why I was shown that I was just like that. And then I think at that point I started almost like like it got too much for me. And that's when I was I came back into my body. Whenever I saw that, I was just like, I know, fucking nothing like I like. And then I came back into my body. And then uh, I went out. I went outside, and I was just looking up at the stars and it was like a whole new place. I'm like, what the hell, where where are we? You know? What is earth? What is all this stuff? And my girlfriend, her son, he got autism or some form of it whenever he had his immunization schedule whenever he was young, and he was fine, born, fine, and then he suddenly got autism. And and I and I looked into I said, just show me, like, is what's what's this doing the people? And I saw the model of a human body, like the typical guy standing there, you know, And but it was gears. It was like a machine. It was showing me gears. This was like the analogy with oil. It was showing me that gears with oil. And it was like this well oiled machine that was just only knew how to do one thing and keep itself alive and keep itself healthy. And then whenever this foreign ingredient was, it showed me like a foreign ingredient being introduced into the oil stream. And what happened was the oil started clumping up in the in the gears and until it got jammed up in one of the gears, and then one of the wheels broke on the gear, and then the whole, the whole system, like it was like became a systematic like destruction of the system, right, And basically that's that's the analogy I was shown of whatever whatever was introduced into her son's body, that's what it did to it. Like it was, it was basically acted like a poison. It wasn't compatible with the human body, yet they were still giving it to him. And it was just like I was like, is that the same thing happening with like other jabs, you know? And pretty much the answer that I got was yeah, you know, it.
Speaker 1: Does make a whole lot of sense, dude. I mean you you really think about it, like you look at like a deer out in nature. How many you know, inoculations did it need to survive and run for the woods like a rabbit, a mouse, a dog. I mean, we vaccinate our dogs unfortunately, but like you.
Speaker 3: Don't have a choice me too, Like they don't even let you like have the dog legal or take it to a vet if it's not.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's a dog, you know. But like you think about literally any other piece of nature does not require a foreign substance at birth in order to survive. And you know, I actually I didn't give my son my son's three I gave him none of those, not a single one. Well no, I gave him the vitamin K one only because they were like, well, it's gonna help with stopping bleeding if he decides, you know, because their blood's not thick enough, I guess to stop the working. I don't know, that's the story I was told. Yeah, none other He's as healthy as a fucking whorse dude. Like, and I mean, he gets sick just like everybody else. We all got immune systems to build up and everything. But it's never like death, you know what I mean, Like it's never anything crazy knock on wood. Yeah, but yeah, and so I have one hundred percent believe that. And we actually it was a few I want to say, it was like last year. Have you ever spoke with uh, Lindsey Sharmon from the Roaguways podcast.
Speaker 3: No, actually, I don't know if I'm familiar with her.
Speaker 1: Dude, you gotta have her on your show. She's amazing and she's been doing her show longer than I've even don I've been doing my Cult of Conspiracy even She was one of the first podcasts I ever listened to, and just such an absolute wealth of information. But she said that she's friends with these people that host like these parasite conventions and whatnot. Right, And I guess there was a cancer doctor that came in and just sat in on one of the conventions just out of curiosity. And the parasite I guess doctor or whatever is up on stage and he's showing that it's all zoomed in and this is this is the tumor, and this is the mass, and this is the parasite, and it's showing all these things. And the cancer doctor goes in there and he's like, oh, yeah, that's that's cancer. And the parasite doctor looks at him and goes, oh, it's your first time, because the same exact thing is basically what he was trying to say. The parasites are cancer, cancer cancer is parasites, and so she has talked ad nauseum about all the different things that you can do to like de parasite your body, and you know, and and all the amazing things that you need to do to get your body back to normal, like normal working gears, you know, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I've explored many parasite cleanses after that trip, and I've done many, and I've learned a lot. And it's a whole like I've helped people with protocols and stuff, and there's ways to do it, ways not to do it. One of my friends who taught me a lot, she's been basically deplatformed on every on every social media platform out there because she's she was not only helping people cure cancer, but reverse Alzheimer's. I mean a number of things that we're just told are uncurable. She was helped. Like she she was a firm believer that virtually everything and she was set anything doesn't matter what it is, can be can be cured or reversed with the proper parasite clans if you catch it on time.
Speaker 1: You know that too, Yeah, And it's something so crazy because you think about it, like so, for example, I did a parasite cleanse a couple of weeks ago, and it was like a like a two week program where I was just dropping these drops into my drink four times a day and it was over the course of two weeks.
Speaker 3: Right, the clean dioxide at MMS, is that what you were doing.
Speaker 1: This one's called paraguard, I think, yeah, paraguard, Yeah, I know. And so you take that with a binder and that helps, like you know, first of all, like kill all the parasites and then helps it like take out all the remains and all that shit, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the die off symptoms could actually be worse than the parasites itself, and people get really sick if they don't clear out the dieoff. And that's why you need the binder. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that poison's just laying in you at that point. And dude, I did that and I was like after a while, I was like, it's so crazy. I'm I'm a carb whore, dude, Like all day, give me all the carbs. I love Italian food, Give me the pasta, I want the breadsticks, I want some cow zones. You know what I mean. I didn't I wasn't even craving any of that shit after that parasite cleanse, which is so crazy because I'm like, oh my god, it wasn't even my hunger pangs that was asking for the for those carbs and that pizza and that bread and all that shit.
Speaker 2: Right, you're mind control, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And dude, that's exactly what it is. It's the parasites that are hungry, that they're ones that crave the sugar or whatever it is that you crave. And once you if you do a cleans and you get so far into it, you realize like you're not You just suddenly like you don't even intentionally try to do it, you just realize you're not going for that food anymore. Yeah, but you know what I'm saying. And then it's just like, oh, I didn't I didn't crave ice cream last night or whatever it was, you know, because it goes away. And then there's a whole thing with the with the protocol too. So she recommends like this twenty one day cleanse, especially if it's your first time with this, like MMS Clearing dioxide protocol with you have to paralyze the parasite, then you have to you know, then kill it. Then you have to clear it out with the binder, and it's like this whole thing, this diet whatever. But she she helps people and she noticed statistically around day seven, six, seven or eight, around day seven, everybody thought most people thought, oh, this just cleanse isn't working or I've done it long enough, and they just stopped. And she realized that it wasn't It was literally the parasites tricking the people in to thinking that the cleanse wasn't working to get them to stop taking it around day seven and you get past that threshold, that's when people started seeing real results. So you got to like get into it and build up and then and overcome that that because I had the same thing happening, Like you just think, you know this, I feel good, I'm feeling good. I think I've done this long enough, or you think it's not this isn't doing anything. Whatever. Something thought comes into your head to make you put it down, or you'll like forget about it that day or something, and then the next day you'll forget, like but it's always around day seven. And she came to the conclusion that this is like literally the parasites like tricking your mind and you're thinking that you don't need to keep doing it.
Speaker 1: Dude, How crazy is it that a fucking pinworm or a hookworm or any kind of parasite or anything could send your mind thoughts and make you think that it's your own.
Speaker 2: Like, just that.
Speaker 1: Alone is mind blowing, you know, and it's so crazy. And I feel like that that's probably that same way with a lot of things. It's probably the same way with alcohol. It's probably that same way with just about every addiction, right, maybe even sex.
Speaker 3: Right. Well, yeah, it's a whole it's a whole conversation. Yeah, But if you've ever seen the show Stargate SG one, it's about basically the gout, goul or go whatever. It's this parasite. It's this et race that like literally lives with this parasite inside of them all the time and that's how they survive. But that parasite, if it ever enters a human in the show, it takes over their mind. And I think that and I think that's disclosure of how parasites like, every time they would enter a human in the show, it would literally take over their mind and they would start doing things they wouldn't ordinarily do. And I'm just like Oh my god, that's kind of this is disclosure, you know.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: So just in your experience with you know, the cleanses and all of that, Let's say you do the twenty one day cleanse, and let's say you lay off of pork and maybe some of the other things that are known to be just very high in parasites. How often would you then still have to do those cleanses going forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's a great question. So the twenty one day cleans the first time I did it was intense because I had parasites and it was so bad. It was like having dreams where I was seeing this sign. It was like parasite detected and uh. And so I knew like in the universe, like you know, synchronicities or whatever, all of a sudden, like people would recommend me these parasite cleanses or watch this interview. So I knew, like, Okay, somebody's trying to tell me something I did. This cleansing was real intense for me because I had some parasites I didn't realize, you know, after that. It depends like the person I was working with, she recommended doing three a year. But after the long twenty one day one, like it depends on how like dedicated you are. But she then after that you can do like seven day cleanses or shorter cleanses once every whenever you get yourself cleaned up, you can you can really feel into how your body responds to it. And even if you feel like you're getting sick or just something's off or you got back from it, like you just traveled abroad overseas or whatever, just do you can do like a quick seven day hit or something, and uh, and you can you can really feel yourself, you know, come back into alignment.
Speaker 1: Once you get that first big one out the way, though, I'm sure. Yeah, Like my whenever I did that two week cleanse, I feel like maybe I should have gone longer because I think that actually the parguard one, I believe it actually calls for thirty days or something like that. And you know, I just I forgot about.
Speaker 3: It one day, right. She recommends it, and it is this is intense, And I don't recommend this because your body might not respond well depending on how long you've been living with parasites, because it can really it can really mess with your mind when you're trying to detox the stuff and clear clear it out, and like it can be almost like an awakening, you know, for somebody who's infested. And and so she recommends like a twenty so starting on the full moon because somehow the full moon, like the parasites come out to feed in the full moon. This is where you get into like the whole esoteric side of it. But they come out to feed in the full moon. So you always want to like start the cleanse on the full moon. And they do twenty one days, and she recommends like doing three of those in a row, which I've never done that, but like like take a couple of days, like take a week off after your first cleanse, and then like and then start in the next full moon or whatever it is. However it works, and and she was like that that will get them for good. But I think that could actually be detrimental to somebody's health if they're not used to it, because parasite cleanses can be intense. I mean, there's a lot of gross details that we don't have to talk about in the air, but things come out of your body, and you got to make.
Speaker 1: Sure you're giving you're giving your body back the prebiotics and probiotics and all.
Speaker 3: That stuff too, right, yes, yes, so if you're a pro and you know what you're doing, and maybe you can do it, but nobody is a pro parasy cleanses because no one's taught this.
Speaker 5: Shit, you know, right, Yeah, I'd be interested in at least doing like the twenty one day or the thirty day whatever it is, just to just to see, just out of my own curiosity, just for science, almost just to see if I can even notice a difference.
Speaker 3: The one thing I will say that I noticed fundamentally that I could not argue or deny was my brain fog was gone. Like like I experienced almost as if you just experienced a spike in your IQ, like like jump in your IQ. It me now, I'm serious. It's almost like you can like I read books all the time, but and but when you have that brain fog, you can't always recall stuff you find. You know, sometimes you can't find the words, complete your sentences or whatever. It's like all that comes back and you're like recalling facts that you read from books, and it's like you're functioning how you should be functioning without something interfering with your system. Right, Wow, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's great. That's great, man, Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: That's and it's so crazy because in other cultures it's it's pretty common, like especially like in other countries. So my son's mom is Brazilian, like she was born and raised in Brazil, right, and over there they do like de wormers and parasite cleanses like every couple of months. It is just a normal thing that everybody does. And now some people from the United States, well, well that's because that's a third world country and they don't have clean this, they don't have clean that. But it's like no, every like do you look at McDonald's and say, wow, that is really good quality. You know, that's quality. You're not going to get any sickness or anything from that. We have that shit over here. It's just masked as you know, like right, I don't know, masked as something.
Speaker 3: In fact, we I would argue that we have it worse over here because I've traveled to other countries and it's not it's actually not as bad. The food's better for you, like, and there's this whole I'm sure you guys have seen the videos, like people that travel people that travel to the United States from like Australia or Europe or whatever, they just start gaining weight. They eat the same food, but they just start gaining weight over here, and like people do videos about and then you compare the Hines ketchup in Europe compared to the Heines ketch up here, and there's like like twenty more ingredients in the United States. And it's so basically and you have the cam trails, and you have the water, and you have the whatever's in the food, and then the preservatives, and then like your the frequency towers in the world. I mean, you're literally bombarded from all angles. So I mean you gotta do something over here. I would say that we need to do it more than the other countries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do. That's actually a really good idea too. And and just out of curiosity, So do you since that trip, have you? Do you not eat pork at all?
Speaker 3: No? Sometimes I'll have bacon. It's very rare. I don't go. I stay away from it as much as possible.
Speaker 2: But I'm not telling to do the devils just starts dancing just a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yea, No, man, I mean, like I don't live in fear about it. Like who doesn't love a piece of bacon or bacon cheeseburg or whatever. Like some I'll do it, you know, but I don't do it all the time, especially pork. That's the one thing I was just so strongly guided in that moment, and I looked into it, and pork is like the number one meet known to be have the most likely chance to have parasites. And in particular, there's this hookworm and the pork that that does give like affect your neurologically, and it can literally make you dumb, like I mean in a nutshell.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, if you're in that fog, dude, you can't even think of words that you know, you know, And it's like that's one of the most frustrating things when you talk for a living, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying to figure that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's funny that we're even having this conversation. And I'm taking this as a sign because I've been feeling like I've been needing to do another cleans with my girlfriends doing this doing the cleanse now, and it's been like knocking at my door in the past couple of days. I've been avoiding it, and like, I know, I better start that cleanse today, but I didn't. And then now we're talking about this.
Speaker 5: So the confirmation of what you already knew, dude, And I think that's this whole spiritual journey. There's so many things that we already know, you know, and it's just like we're looking outside. We're trying to figure out if someone else can tell us what we already know. And it's funny because, as you're saying, it's kind of a sign. Just today, one of my co workers, I work side by side with him all day long, and he's like, hey, you know, because we talked about his wife making tamalies. You know, it's like, I gotta get some tamalies. He's like, yeah, my wife makes some of whatever. Just give me some money, she'll get the stuff. She'll make them for you. What do you want pork or chicken? And I was like, let's do pork. And then here you are, dude, telling me this story about the devil like dancing, because that's what that's what makes it work, Dude.
Speaker 3: Like I said, don't live in don't live in fear about it. Eat the tomales. Dude, cleans after it, you know, like it Like.
Speaker 2: Well, I might just switch it up the chicken.
Speaker 5: I haven't given him the money yet, okay.
Speaker 1: And there are different like there are other cultures out there that won't eat pork, and you know, and and maybe that's for kosher reasons or whatever, but it makes you wonder dude. And and it's so crazy too, because you know, I'm personally I'm I'm doing the ketogenic diet, and like how I survive on keto is by eating a shitload of bacon. So I got that turkey bacon, Dude, I got to go turkey bacon, I guess is what we're going for.
Speaker 3: You know, if you want to get real wild down a rabbit hole. If you're familiar with Max Spears, he was a whistleblower from the UK. He was killed super soldier. But yeah, when he died, he was he threw up this black goo. It's this whole weird thing. But he was one of the most brilliant minds. Like he's like one of those OG disclosure whistleblower guys, you know. And and something that came from him And this is just a theory, but it's worthy of considering. He said that the reason that the pig that we know today that we eat is genetically. There's a reason pigs have their DNA is quite literally the same as humans. Is because they're a hybrid of human and wild boar basically dating back to ancient times, they were essentially a genetic experiment, is what he says.
Speaker 1: You know what, that's that's actually not that far off too, because if you listen to like, uh stories from cannibals, and people will ask cannibals, hey, what does a human taste? Like, it's always pork every time, right.
Speaker 3: Right, So that's well, that's that's the whole thing. And there's even in like the Christian circles and stuff, and like there's a lot of Christians that want to eat pork and and and because it's known as cannibalism, like it's like you're eating a human and it's like the ultimate sin, right, so they won't eat pork for that reason. And it's like this is a whole thing. Man, you want to ruin your day, Like go look up, go down this rabbit hole. I don't have to tell you anymore. Like you'll find you'll find stuff supporting it, and and just leave it at that, you know.
Speaker 1: So I mean and and this is something that you know. I've really been looking into here as of late. Over the past couple of weeks, I've been doing have you ever heard of the Gershon method?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's green coffee bean, uh, organic organic green cop being enemas, and it has like a I mean it's it's nobody wants to shove things up their rest.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: But it is extremely, extremely detoxing to your entire body. And it's like one of the best ways that you can give yourself a detox is by the organic green coffee enemas. And I've been doing it, and oh my god, I tell my parents because I'm I'm living in their guest house, so i always go over there and talk to them and stuff, and I'm like, every time I'm done, I feel like the literal best, best version of myself. You are so clear headed, you're so light, like you feel like you could just flap your arms and just fucking fly away. Dude, it is crazy.
Speaker 2: You made it the full fifteen minutes yet or you're still around three or.
Speaker 1: Four about I'm getting to ten minutes. I can hold it in for ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Shit, you getting there?
Speaker 1: It's it's a struggle, you know.
Speaker 3: I have heard of that. I've never tried it, but it's just another example, like these are ways to take care of our bodies. So I mean you you could literally avoid doctors' visits entirely if you do this stuff, you know, And then that's what that's the reason they don't want you knowing about it, because if we're all healthy, like they lose money. You know, it really comes down to that, and you get into big pharma and all that stuff and the incentives they get for pushing certain pills or whatever it is, and like it's this whole system, and I don't I'm sure I don't have to explain that to you guys, but for your own sake, like you can really get your health and order in such a way to where if you have anything that's going wrong with you, you can start with the parasite clans and then if that doesn't do it, then you know, if it gets worse, then you might see a doctor. But nine times out of ten, you can start to heal yourself and cure yourself of whatever it is, even earache or something like even a parasite clans might take like take care of an earache or some skin condition. A lot of times most skin conditions like hives and other stuff is stems from a type of parasite, and there's just so many things that it's all connected to.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: That's when I get into like saying that someone has like autoimmune disease, like they don't really know exactly what's going on, but there's something wrong with you, right, And yeah, your hives because your skin is trying to tell you, like, hey, something's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's uh you know what. Uh there. It's so funny that you mentioned this because I literally I just remembered this dream that I had like two weeks ago, and I had thought about it since then, but you know, since we're talking about it, I figure, let's just get weird, dude. I had this dream that there were these little parasites or like little fucking termites or something underneath my skin on my face. I have like extremely extremely sensitive uh skin on only on my face nowhere else, right, Like my skin gets so dry, and it almost just reminds me of like the whole like the the myth of the ant people right about that's why we have all the sand on the earth. Because the ants just dug it all up or whatever, right right right, And literally I had a dream about that that these like little termites or whatever they were were digging into my skin and throwing up like dry skin on my face and and dude, lo and behold. I looked it up the next day and there that's actually I don't know if it's it's not termites, but it's some kind of parasitic thing that is feeding off of the oils of your skin. And they're like tiny little mites that are like in your skin almost, And so yeah, I'm gonna have to do something about that, you know, if I'm having shit, you.
Speaker 3: Know I do. That's what I'm saying, Like information comes from dreams, and I like that's how I even knew to do my parasite cleanse, because like it was showing up in dreams. Like I believe that there's something to that, and you might be experiencing that in your higher self or whatever it is. Somehow you're letting yourself know. And if you can be in tune with that, like we can be our own doctors, right, you know, it's.
Speaker 5: Like when the parasites are sleeping and your brain got full control agains.
Speaker 2: You know, you gotta do something, man. Oh shit, you know they're awake now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Yeah, I mean there's a whole it's a whole conversation about health and what we can do and yeah.
Speaker 1: And what's amazing is is that there are so many people who are converting to the more holistic stuff. And I love and I and I can't get enough of that. Like I want to learn about all the holistic health stuff that I possibly can, because you know, and and that's I'm not dem I'm the last person to say that anybody, Like I'm the last person to say that everybody that works for a hospital or as a nurse or anything like that is bad. I don't believe that at all.
Speaker 3: I think that's not true really, you know.
Speaker 1: And most of the time, I mean, every time somebody goes to nursing school or anything like that, they're doing it because they believe that they're doing it out of the goodness of their heart, right, and and so you know the drug part, obviously, a lot of those drugs and even the topical creams are bullshit, right, They're they're worse for you than they're even good for It's solving a temporary solution, but like you know, if you need a scan or if you need a you know, stitches or a broken bone or whatever.
Speaker 3: That's then it's great. Yeah, then that's amazing. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But the holistic stuff to where you can repair your gut and you can repair your your parasitic problem or whatever the case may be. Dude, that all natural is always the right way. And I really believe that every single sickness and ailment that we get, just like you said earlier, has to be found in nature. It only makes sense, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, And so another big one I use is a reginal oil which is good for parasites tube and not all types of parasites. But this was it came through basically a session. I had an I have a tree night allergy, right, and I had an allergic reaction. And I was at my friend's house and this girl there, she's very in tune, intuitive psychic, and I was having this reaction. It was bad. I didn't have benadrilla. We were far away from anywhere, and she tuned in and she was like what could she She has this whole cabinet of just all the alternative health stuff. She's like, what does Tyler need and she heard the regular oil and if she just hurt, so she ran and got the reginal oil. She's like, take this, never had it in my life, didn't even know what it was. And I squeezed it down my throat and I thought it was making things worse. But what happened was it was expelling everything, all the poison. Like my body was responding to her like a poison right. I was expelling the toxins out of my body and I was spitting them up out of my mouth, and it like pulled everything out, and within I would say a few minutes, I was back to normal, which would have otherwise been the other way and ruined my whole day. And I've been in the hospital for it before, I'd blown up in hives, and it reversed it. So I started looking in to regnar oil and it's like some people call it to cure all. And one of the things that's really, really, really good at is curing colds or flu symptoms. So if you if you at all feel like you're starting to get a cold or coming down with something, dude, get on that a regnal oil. It is better than any over the counter cold medicine you could ever buy. I will stand by that, and that's the only cold medicine I've used for years now, and it works.
Speaker 1: Dude, you're not so, That's what I'm saying. You're not the first person to tell us that too. That's what's crazy is that a lot of people are really getting on.
Speaker 2: I think he was probably the first one to tell yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: He was like, Dude, I'm telling you, oil of oregano is the go to. That is what And I bought like a little a little bottle of it. It's like these little capsules, but like little Joe caps or whatever. But yeah, dude, And one thing about the oil of oregano, Damn when you burb it is spicy.
Speaker 3: It's nasty. Yeah, But like there's ways to take it. There's pills, there's a droppers or whatever, and there's different potencies of it. You can research it all, but it works. It works, man, Like if you're feeling like shit, it definitely can pull you out of it.
Speaker 1: You know, man, That's just what it's all about. Because look, if you're if you're feeling bogged down, whether you're you know, your your gut is acting up or you got brain fog, and you can't really just be the absolute best version of yourself, then you're almost doing yourself a disservice because all of these things that we are experiencing on a daily bit, Like if you're somebody who is an at like a legit truth seeker, and like whenever you don't even have the energy to do any research, you don't even like you can't even find the compassion because you feel almost too bogged down and too fogged up and all this other shit, right, And I feel like that's personally I believe that you know, I'm a conspiracy theorist at heart, obviously, but I think that all that shit absolutely is done on purpose, right They don't they want a bunch of just zombified people who are staying in they're nothing box all damn day, right, Like because there's no threat to their control, right right.
Speaker 3: I mean you could get into the whole mk ultra aspect of this and like frequency warfare and like stuff that's just happening to us with the frequency from the towers and our phones and the Wi Fi routers and and all that stuff. And then and that's a whole other component to this that also plays into mind control and keeps us feeling that way as well. And that's why it's important like have EMF protectors and all that stuff. I mean, that's where this journey takes you. Like you think you're going to learn about aliens and then you end up talking about this stuff, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, And it's all connected too, and it's all somehow weirdly connected, and you just one thing leads to the next, and then you just have to change the way you live your life if you want to stay on that path, you know, And I agree, Like I do think the reason I said the mk Ultra thing is because I think that there's it's almost like they can just flip a switch and shut you down whenever, like you finally want to read that book that you it's going to change your life because it has something that you need, and you just keep scrolling through Netflix instead because I think something is there almost almost like keeping that in place, making sure that you don't have that breakthrough. And I've experienced this a lot, and that write about in my book that anytime someone is about to break programming really like actually have this fundamental breakthrough and like like their paradigm is going to just shift. You know. I feel like somehow somebody is monitoring that or watching it, and like they will send in reinforcements to keep you at bay, to make sure that you don't have that aha moment that's going to take you to the next level or whatever it is, right, and you'll you'll go this way instead of that way. But this way means staying on the hamster wheel.
Speaker 2: You know, right.
Speaker 5: I've actually had experience with, you know, coming to terms with something and really understanding it in such a better way. It's such a more positive way. And then the very next day something will come along and almost test that very thing, you know, almost like oh you think you you got it, Okay, well let's see, you know, let's see if you can handle this. And and it's really cool when those when those types of things happen, because you can really look at that and see how you handled it, how you kind of just rose above the situation rather than really getting invested into it and really starting to spiral. And then all of a sudden you're in your head and and the dude's not even talking to you no more. You've already been home for an hour and you're still like, was I wrong or you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And yeah, and you can look back at that and go wow.
Speaker 5: Like you really see how far you've come because you know, Dan, well five years ago you would have reacted so much differently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you get it. You literally develop an entirely new baseline for your behavior and and that's a great indicator. Once you understand that, then then that's a good step. I mean, that's that's that's big. And then you can Okay, this is my baseline. Now, now how can I adjust from here?
Speaker 2: You know exactly? Dude?
Speaker 1: It is crazy. Well, look you mentioned aliens earlier, and we can't let you leave without that one, you know, And this is something that we've kind of been playing around with as well, really trying to understand what are aliens, where are they coming from? When are they coming from? And there's a bunch of different ideologies about what aliens actually are and all that everything that is connected to them. Do you believe just I mean, and I guess you don't necessarily need to have an opinion one way or another, but just out of curiosity, do you think that aliens are coming from another planet? Or is it kind of dimension shifting? Is there timeline jumping? Like do you think that they're here? Do you you know what I mean? Like do we not have the senses to be able to sense that they're always here? What do you think is really going on with all that?
Speaker 3: I would I've asked myself all of those questions, you know, you have to whenever you start getting into this topic, And honestly, is as much as I wanted just one single one of them to be true, I've come to the conclusion that I think all of the above is the safest answer, because there are so many things that you would have to discount for just one of those to be true. There's there's these experience, the testimonies, there's these stories. I mean, there's books, thousands of books. I mean, there's years of history, declassified documents that all would indicate that it's all happening. It seems to be that there are beings that have been visiting us from uh like Venus. Like there's a declassified FBI file that says Tesla was literally from Venus. It literally says that in the FBI files. I swear to God, you can look it up yourself. Nicole Tesla literally says he was he was born on Venus. Like, that's not even a joke, it's not even a theory. That's on the FBI dot gov website. Do you have a valiant thor if you ever read Strangers, it's kind of God. He allegedly is from Venus and he came here to help to work with our government, but they didn't they didn't agree. There his turn and it didn't work out. Okay, So you have two official, fairly official accounts that would indicate that, Okay, we have beings coming here from quite literally Venus, another planet as we know it. Then there's a whole multi dimensional aspect. Absolutely they're coming from other dimensions. There's so many accounts that that obviously lean to something like that being true. Have they been here the whole time living underground? I think that's also a possibility. I think there's groups, there's there's all this stuff going around online right now about these under sea bases and these alien bases that are under not just in the ocean, but under like the ocean crust, like beneath the ocean floor.
Speaker 1: Dude, have you ever seen that one where it's like right off the coast of California. I want to say it's over by Long Beach or San Francisco or something like that. Yeah, it's right outside. And ever since people started looking into it, Google Maps wouldn't blurt it all out right.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, in fact, I was just reading it about that today. Actually, I'm reading this book Carrie Cassidy has. She just released a two series book called Space War. It's basically she interviewed this guy twelve times in prison who was involved in the secret the shadow, the secret government and the secret space program. As far as what he says, and he was talking about that base and I was just reading about today and he said, it's literally a base that is used for extraterrestrials and humans and they'll have meetings there. And apparently just you could look this up, Like in the mid two thousands, there was this missile that was shot down allegedly, there's a story of a missile that was shot down over La. He said, it wasn't a missile. It was actually a craft leaving that base that was going against whatever treaty or orders or whatever the whole protocol was and it was shot down. It wasn't a missile shot down but that was a cover story anyway. That's what I was just reading about today. It's funny you asked that. I mean, whether that's true, we just who knows.
Speaker 1: But yeah, dude, I'm gonna here, I'm gonna pull it up, dude, because me and Jacob did a show on this a while back, and uh, it is crazy, dude, Like, look at this ship right here, Sean, this is this is underwater right off the coast of Malibu. It was Malibu, right And does that not like this is supposed to be rock and sand? Why are there? Why are there pillars?
Speaker 2: It makes no sense.
Speaker 1: Literally it literally looks like like Stark Tower, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, oh that's interesting.
Speaker 3: So literally, like literally this is how crazy this stuff, this information gets. So what this this guy, he's a Navy admiral and as a whole story, and I actually think he's a credible guy. He said that there was quite literally a meeting happening in that base, and one of the et groups that was there was angry because they basically didn't get their way. I mean, this is I'm summarizing this. They were angry about something in this meeting and they intentionally broke protocol there was there directly ordered to fly to leave that base out towards c They intentionally broke protocol because they were pissed at the US government whatever happened in that meeting, and they flew directly over LA to just show everybody like, hey, we're here, like fuck you guys, We're not staying hidden anymore. And then we shot them down, Like that's what he says happened. If aliens are real and they're working with our government and they're not maybe as advanced as we think, it just might be a little different than we realize. Stuff like that would happen, wouldn't it. I mean, think about all the scenarios that you can imagine with just humans, and if you have a human like extraterrestrial in there, that is that also has a military why why couldn't something like that be true? You know, you just have to ask yourself those questions. And I just I don't know because I can't go there. I can't see all this. I mean, I can't prove it, but.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: And the problem is is that there's so much damn disinformation out there, with everybody just chasing clicks and likes and all this other shit, you know, and it's hard to really sift through what's real and what's not because, dude, nowadays you can just go into CHATGBT and say, hey, make me a viral story, and it will make you the most crazy viral story. Everybody will click on it. And I tell you what, it is the most prominent on Facebook. That place has become such a cesspool of like terrible information. I don't trust nothing that I read on Facebook at all.
Speaker 3: This is a really important conversation because that's one hundred percent part of the game now, and like every you literally don't know what to believe anything you see read it, even as convincing as it may sound. Which is why as a researcher on this stuff, I actually go to the old stuff now. I go to the old stories. And this book, even though it was just released, it's this guy was imprisoned in nineteen eighty because he was wanting to blow the whistle on the project he was a part of back then, and he was framed for a murder for masterminding a murder that he didn't commit, and he went and he got put away, and that story has been out there well. Kerry Cassidy ended up finding a prison he went to and she's visited him and done twelve interviews with him. She has to go to the prison and interview this guy who's been locked up since nineteen eighty by the way, and he she's she's been doing this throughout the early two thousands, right, and that's this information comes from him being so that information. Yeah, it's old. It's what I'm trying to say. It's this, dude, isn't like online creating shit. Is like, this is actually old information that she finally decided to transcribe and put out.
Speaker 1: He was in jail before the internet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for blowing the whistle on what he said is a secret space program basically a program existing outside of that said that the public doesn't know about it.
Speaker 1: Dude, And you know what's crazy is is uh I was I always like to I always check out all of your Instagram, right, like just I love you guys, and I'm always I'm always like following you guys and everything. And I saw that you guys had on this guy named Peter Fuller and that's up with the secret space program and shit like that, right.
Speaker 3: Solar Warden, Yeah, he wrote a book, a series called solar Warden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, solar Warden, That's what it was. Yeah, And so we actually I've reached out to him and he's gonna be coming on the Cult here soon. I can't wait for that conversation. It's gonna be so much fun. Anytime you talk secret space anything, I'm like glued in, like I want to know what's going on. And look, I mean, either these people have the literal best imagination you could even imagine, or maybe they're on one, you know, because we don't know shit about what's going on up in space outside of what they allow us to know, you know. And you know, as a matter of fact, just earlier today on the Cult we had if you follow him, I mean, he's pretty big for you know what we talk about. But his name is Basse Forge. You probably know him if you saw him. But he's always going into like sacred geometry found in you know, pyramids and ancient archaeology and shit like that. Amazing. And he what he was saying is is that he was talking about the the the ancient pyramids. And he made a statement that definitely made me I blew my damn mind. I thought that I looked into just about everything there is to know about pyramids, and I didn't know shit whenever he got on, because whenever he started talking, he said that he firmly believes that, you know, so the Giza plateau, right, you have the what's that the three main pyramids right, and about how they're all connected, like pointing directly up at Orion's belt. He believes that those He believes that a pyramid is essentially like an emotional information consciousiness transfer portal to each one of those stars, almost as if that whenever you're in there and you're meditating or you're doing psychedelics or something like that, whenever you're in there, that it opens up almost like a conscious gateway that allows you to receive information directly from that star. And he believes that that's why they are so perfect, and I'm like, holy shit. And then he started going deeper and he was like, this is how the old God's transferred consciousness is into into new people. Because you hear about Hermes lived how many different incarnations and both live, how many different incarnations, all the all the old kings and and all that stuff. It's like, man, if that's really what the fuck was going on over there, and some people just look at them. They're like, well, what's so special about the pyramids, It's just a pile of rocks.
Speaker 2: I'm like, come on, there had.
Speaker 5: To be something of super significance to build something like that. You know, you don't just build something like that. I wouldn't think just to be like, oh, look at that we did. It took many many deckades or however long it took.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with that absolutely. I agree with what he says. I think there's their multipurpose, but I think that's one of the things. And I was just in Egypt this year. I went for the first time. I was there for sixteen days and went to the you know, King's chamber inside the big pyramid. We went three in the morning. Because it's like we got guided to ourselves. And it's a whole long story by I got how I got this. But a friend of mine gave me what this basically a spell that you say out loud. She met this shaman in Columbia, down in South America who says it he believes like in Peru and all these like these false doorways are actually gateways that are voice activated, and they're not just a false door, like literally they call them false doores in like the Egyptian museums, and like Peru they call them false stores. They look like a doorway in the stone. Apparently the Shamans believe like it's a real gateway, and then we can't figure it out because they're literally voice activated with an ancient language that nobody uses anymore. And he gave her this this phrase that's like key phrase or spell, whatever you wanna call. It's not spell. Gave her this phrase that worked for him that opened this like portal in Peru, and he has this hole. He wrote the whole book about it. And he said, but be careful how you use this this phrase. This has the ability to move tectonic plates, is what he told her. And he was like, he's like, don't tell anybody unless you trust them. Well, she went into the king's chamber and literally said it in the king's chamber and laid in it and claims that she saw like this portal opening right and and this being like started coming through it and she was in there by herself, and people walked into her room and like the whole thing stopped. Well, I'm going to Egypt, and she I asked her about that, and she sends it to me. She would never tell me before. She's like, I know you, now, I trust you. She's like, don't tell anybody, and don't say it out loud before you go in there. So I was like, okay, I won't. And I go into the king chamber. I'm with a whole group of people. I'm not in there by myself, but we're all taking turns laying in like the sarcophagus, which was not a sarcophagus was what it was used for something else. I lay inside of it and I say this thing out loud but quiet, you know, by say it out loud, and dude, it felt like a DMT hit whenever your body just like which that kind of just falls back and you can't move. I started leaving my body. It was literally I was gassing off out of my body just from saying this phrase in the pyramid. And what happened was this woman in the who was in the chamber with us for some random reason, she started doing this really loud toning, like like like singing basically like toning, and it like broke it broke the connection and I shot back into my body and then I tried to say it again and again I couldn't get it back. But she was toning, and I think her tone, the frequency of her tone was literally interfering with whatever was happening with what I was saying. So I didn't get to experience. And maybe it was maybe it saved me, I don't know, but it literally my body just like melted away. I couldn't believe it. Like if you've ever done the hit of d MT, you know what I'm talking about. You just like starting to melt like and that's what happened. But I was completely sober, and you weren't.
Speaker 2: You weren't laying there very long.
Speaker 5: I imagine people are probably taking turns, you know, Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I got in there. I was one. I made sure I was the last person to get in there. Let everybody go first. I was the last person. And I said it. It's laid down there, and I said it, and it happened instantly, and I was like being pulled out of my body, like I like literally pulled out, like I think I just my body went limp. And I was like it was almost like a movie, like there's like this time tunnel, like this whole thing right, and then she starts toning and it just goes It's like whoa, and I just get pulled back and I'm like, come back into my body. And then I was actually pissed because I was like, holy shit, what was that? And I literally said it again and I said it again and nothing happened, but she was She never stopped toning, and she wouldn't stop toning, and I was like, oh my gosh, you're ever gonna stop. And then we had by the time she stopped, we had to move on because you only have so much time in there.
Speaker 5: I bet you're right though, on you know the fact that she probably saved you, you know what I mean, because one of the odds that this woman just decides to do this singing randomly. I mean, I guess you would if you're in that space. But still, like, it's pretty interesting that you know the timing of that as you're having this experience and like what you could have experienced, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, and I don't know, man, like who knows? Who actually knows? I only wonder. I can only guess.
Speaker 1: You know, that is amazing that you even experienced anything just by saying a phrase, and so you're laying down in this sarcophagus as you're saying.
Speaker 3: It, Yeah, dude, literally inside.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen this movie called John Carter? Oh yeah, Okay, So at the end of the movie whenever he's trying to go back to Mars, right, and he's laying in that sarcophagus in that mortuary or whatever it was. That's dude, could it be? And that's one of my favorite movies of all time? But I always think, is that a way that he's almost transferring his consciousness to another location and that sarcophagus would somehow just help him stay alive so that he doesn't, you know, cease to exist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it almost acts like like a portal chamber or something like however you want to call it. But I agree, I think there's something to that. And we went through I forgot they call it like the Seraphiem, like the Seraphim or something. It's like this underground network the tunnels in Egypt, and not a lot of people know about. And they have like room size sarcophagus, like like sarcopha guy or whatever you call him, like for actual giants, Like that's what it looks like. But they have this whole like mainstream story for what they're for or whatever, like they're symbolic. I'm like, no, there were actual giant beans laying in these things, like you can't tell me anything else like and and they're inside there, these massive stone granite sarcopha guy and in these small rooms, meaning the entire thing was built around them. They can't they couldn't have been brought in. They couldn't have been brought in or brought out, and it's virtually impossible if you see it, and it's like, Okay, what was going on? These these massive things with these lids. It literally looks like you're walking around like where giants used to roam. That's what it felt like. And everyone there, I'm with these channelers and psychics and everything, and everyone there felt that these were like it was like a portal system, like you would lay in one of these boxes and you could like go to your home world or something like like like something like that, you would say something, and that's what everyone was kind of feeling into. Now we don't know if that's true, but that's kind of what everyone was, you know, that's the vibe that was they were getting.
Speaker 1: And dude, very similar to your experience. You think about John Carter whenever he had to lay in that sarcophagus, he had to say like ah, oh hey whatever and it and like somehow he's just transferred. I mean, I know it's just a Disney movie, but like I think that there's always little tidbits of truth and a lot of different movies out there, you know, whether it's the director that's trying to insert some kind of esoteric Easter egg or something like that. But dude, how sick would it be if you can just lay somewhere that is perfect for you to be able to travel back to wherever, whatever home is, you know, like my God, And because I feel like you know, and everybody's probably felt this this way at a time or two in their life where they felt like this wasn't home, you know, like you just can't find home. You know, it doesn't matter what state you live in, who you surround yourself with, just some things just feel foreign, you know. And why why is it that so many people feel that, you know, could we all be you know, uh, is this our first time incarnating as humans? Are we star seeds? Are we actually aliens? Trying to experience what human life is? Like it could be so many different damps.
Speaker 3: All those are valid possibilities. I mean, I don't think I think you're right. I mean that's there's something going on there. We all, not all of us. Some people seem to be very happy here and they fit right in, but a lot of us on this journey are uncomfortable. And and that's why I moved, Like I'm trying to find that where my soul feels best on this planet, you know, and and what's what feels more familiar to me and like home? And and there's something to that, absolutely, And I think all the possibilities you just named, I think that they're all likely.
Speaker 1: It's damn near possible for sure. So now you're out in Sedona, and man, I am so jealous of that that that's and I've I've was born in Arizona. I visit Arizona every single year. My parents live out here, I got grandparents out here, I got my cousin Sean and my aunt Kelly and and stuff like that all out here, right, And and I've never been to Sedona. I'm like, what am I doing with my life? Because you hear it's just one of the best places for vortexes. Right, Yeah, have you experienced anything to do with Sedona in vor Texas or anything like that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it doesn't take long. I mean I've been coming out here for a few years before I decide to move here. But uh, there's definitely measurable vortex sites, meaning like people bring equipment and like the electromagnetic frequencies are high or whatever. It is, like there's something tangibly measurable like at these sites and people have experience. I watched people break down in tears. I watch people have emotional like spiritual breakthroughs. I've seen it my girlfriend she hosts retreats, and this is common and there's a reason people come here because you can really like accelerate your spiritual journey here and that's what a lot of people like to do. So there is Have you heard of Bradshaw Ranch, I'm sure. Yeah. Yeah. So it's like it's kind of like Skimwalker Ranch, but here in Sodona, very similar things, same type of paranormal activity, aliens, cryptids, you name it. Like every anything you name it, it can happen out there. So we went out there a few times and I found out from I interviewed one of the guys who frequents out there and he's basically an expert on the ranch. And there is this windmill on the site that a team win. It's this windmill and I've literally witnessed it do this. It won't be windy at all. It'll start spinning on its own. Sometimes it'll start rotating on its own, like it has a mind of its own and nobody knows why. And like there literally won't be wind it will be the stillest day. And people have like people have gotten together and like use their mind mind like to try and get to move and like have had success. And so they kind of team out and measured this and it measures the most powerful vortex in Sedona at this windmill site on Bradshaw Ranch. And there's footage out there. I mean, there's this guy has he was out there investigating it, and there's these security cameras and I don't know how it all happened, just happened to be a perfect time, but there was my friend was out there investigating and literally near that, uh that windmill was on camera. Literally it looks like a being of light, like a humanoid white light like figure and it's standing there and it's photographed clear as day, and I've seen the photo and it's and it wasn't there, like he couldn't see it, but it was standing there in a photo and next to this thing. And there's just a story after story. There's documentaries about that place. It's out here, that place a law is worth coming to go investigate, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, meditate next to that thing, dude, I mean, what do you think that is?
Speaker 1: Sean like in your mind? How does that process?
Speaker 2: I don't know, do want?
Speaker 5: You know, because a lot of the things that we talk about, you know, has to do with consciousness, you know, and so I feel like consciousness is infinite, and if it wants to express itself with some sort of light being next to a you know, a known portal, you know, for people to see it, just to kind of let people know, especially those that are open to the information. And I feel like that has a lot to do with the things that are experienced, you know, the as you said, you know, you go to these places and you name it, you can experience it the things that you have been thinking about. And so I don't know, maybe the portal itself just kind of activates whatever that is inside of you that is able to experience said things. You know, it's like almost like a I don't know how to explain it, but just like this is where you go if you want to experience the thing that you've been right.
Speaker 3: And it's sometimes disappointing because sometimes it's not like every time. It's not Disney World. You know. Sometimes you literally will go there and it'll be the most normal night you've ever had. It doesn't always happen, you know, but when but when you're on there, and when you're there on an active night, it's pretty wild. Like you'll see ships in the sky, like my girlfriend film like literally like a whole fleet of craft. I'm not joking. It sounds like I'm making it up. I can send you guys a video and I'll blow your mind. But that same night when we were seeing all these ships in the sky, these craft, we were literally having something outside. It's pitch black outside this pitch black and sedon. It's a dark sky community, Like there's there's no light, so it's pitch black and we're sitting in this circle right and you can't see anything outside of it without a flashlight. I mean, nothing like zero visibility when there's no moon, and something was quite literally throwing pebbles at us, like throwing pebbles into the circle. Like we it could be sasquatch, could be whatever, it could be, whatever you want it to be, right, but something was. We were like, what was that? And you literally hear a rock and the like, and it was something from outside of the circle was like tossing things and not trying to hurt us, but tossing things in there. And there's this abandoned house that's real like a haunted house and people do paranormal investigations there and we were like the door from that house was like literally like opening and closing, like you could hear it creaking, like as if somebody was dude. It was like it was like one of the most active nights. We went back the next time with a group of people. They all heard the story, and virtually nothing happened, like absolutely nothing. And I realized, like when we went there one day when we had all the activity, it was like my fourth time there and it was really the first time I've had that much activity. I had zero expectations that time because nothing had happened and we were just kind of going It was like a last minute thing. It wasn't planned, no one really, there was no expectations and it was just three of us and we were just basically going because we didn't have anything else to do. And I don't even think we were talking like it would just like everything happened. Whenever you stop trying to make it happen is the when it happens. You know.
Speaker 1: That's what you hear about the people experiencing like the CE five kind of stuff too. You know, like you gotta like, don't don't try. There is no trying it. It's just be like being present, you know, don't have any expectations, just be right there in the moment. And that seems to open a lot of things up as and and you you mentioned a fleet of ships. I needed a little bit more details.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're gonna think this it sounds like I know, like you hear somebody say it and I called this guy's full shit. But it's on videos. It was literally about nine o'clock at night and we're looking over the mountain and you see like this just like white light, and and then it would get really bright and then you know, disappear, and then another one come in a different direction and then next thing, you know, there's like three of them show up in triangle formation and then they start like going like they were moving in formation. Some of them were stopping and the other one would past each other and stop, and they were like doing these things in the sky, all on camera. It was. It happen for almost an hour. She took. She took basically an hour is worth of footage and got it down the six minutes of like the best parts, and then put it on YouTube and ended up going viral. Like it just took off, and then she started getting interviewed and she actually was been on was just recently on Ancient Aliens and like it was like she yeah, so anyway, like she she's that's her whole story. She just happens to go where and get footage. She's an astrophotographer and she captures foot there's like some amazing footage of these craft. And that's how she got picked up. The Travel Channel did a thing on her. She got Oncient Aliens, but she was the one who like happens to catch this fleet, you know, and it's just like that's amazing, there's something there, but it's I'll send you guys video like legit. I'll just remind me, I'll send you to it's on her YouTube and just watch it and just you see for yourself.
Speaker 1: I would love that, yeah, man, because I swear we've seen some shit out in the skies and there is no I mean, you can't explain it away, not with anything that you think is going on.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like there's no alien or there's no you know, helicopter or airplane or satellite that is moving in these strange ways. And I don't know what to make of it, you know, like I I mean, are they what do you think is actually going on? Like like especially the ones that seem almost like they're or blan like you know, like just a light or something. Do you think that that's like consciousness traveling? What do you think is going on there?
Speaker 3: I think that's possible. I think there's light ships like plasmoids and stuff you hear about. This is stuff that's going around, like everything's kind of being disclosed under the table. You can find the articles about this stuff. Scientists are taking it seriously now, you know, and they're even writing articles now how they have to rethink physics, like or do we need to rethink physics and stuff, because I mean, physics doesn't explain this multi dimensional reality and what everybody's experiencing. And you know, stuff is being called on camera that you just have to it's not AI sometimes and you have to find an explanation for it. But I think that what we're experiencing sometimes is quite literally an orb like craft that has its own consciousness. Maybe and it sounds silly, but maybe not like maybe not, I don't know. Maybe they're actually a fleet of Pleiadians. I don't know. I genuinely don't know. But there is a movie out there called The Green Beautiful. You've never heard of it probably it's a French movie that's been literally banned in the US for for reasons that are on I don't know why technically the technicalities, but it's you have to watch it in subtitles. We put it on our Patreon. I can send you the link. It's not it's not on any streaming platform. But it's about these human these humans that live on another planet and they're but they're much more advanced and they come to Earth and help unlock people and awaken people one by one. But the people on the other think they're aliens because they're humans, but they're literally from our planet. But how they travel here is in a sphere of white light, so they look like an orb when they travel, and so they lead and people think this movie is like just some of the heaviest disclosure. If they watch it, it's almost it's like they're, oh shit, this movie was so close to the truth. They're like, get it off the damn streaming platforms. They don't even want us thinking this direction, right, So they they literally they don't they don't get in the craft on their planet. They just like get into the sphere of light that they generate themselves, and then they travel here that way and then they show up and it literally looks like an orb of light going to the sky until they land, and then it's just a human that comes out of it. What's interesting is in the movie, they can't drink our water. They can't. They're appalled that we eat meat. They can't believe that we even do in our air is so toxic and all stuff, and they can't just believe, and they can't even get to us or communicate with us, like it's very difficult. But one group of them ends up in Australia where the Aboriginals are, and the Aboriginals never stopped speaking telepathy, they never stopped living the way that we should all be living. And they were these extraterrestrial humans were able to communicate with the tribes, the Aboriginals because they're ones on a planet that didn't forget telepathy, and they were able to communicate with them. And then I'm like, there's something to that, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely want to watch that.
Speaker 2: And I just looked watching this weekend.
Speaker 1: It says that it came out in ninety six, so it's been out for a hot minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there's something And there's a weird tip about the movie. I have to tell you. So the subtitles are really fast, like almost like you think, oh I can read that fast. No you can't, Like you gotta watch you can. When I send you the link, it literally gives you an option of what speed to play the movie in, and you got to watch it in a half a point five speed lower slower than usual to even read the subtitles, because otherwise it's like impossibly fast. It doesn't it actually doesn't ruin the movie at all. You don't notice it, you know, but it's just slow enough so you can read the subtitles. It's actually crucial, Like if otherwise you'd be like turn it off because you're just like I can't keep up with it, stressful, you know.
Speaker 5: Or just put it on mute, dude, and forget the subtitles and just take it in visually, dude, to make up your own story.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, it's probably good too, man.
Speaker 1: I love talking about all of this. This is all my favorite shit all like literally, this entire episode is all my favorite things to talk about. I love it.
Speaker 3: Let me let me leave you with one more story about the Aboriginals if we have time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: So here in Sedona, it was very as a whole accident, not an accident, but uh, synchronous synchronicity. I came here to speak at the conference last October, and I was staying with a friend of mine. But I wasn't supposed to stay with him. I was supposed to stay with someone else. Like the whole arrangements like have changed last minute, and I go stay with this guy. I don't he's a friend of mine. I don't know him that well, but he is a friend. Like somebody I'm like okay, free places stay. He lives with this eighty five year old guy. And I started talking to this guy, and it turns out he claims that he worked forty he's a quantum physicist and he worked forty years for the shadow government. And he told me that he was brought in from the Air Force, I believe, and to help work on the technology that they were experimenting with with the Philadelphia experiment. I don't know if you're familiar with that, yeah, So basically he told me it's a dimensional shift technology, what they call dimensional shift technology, which literally like you shift out of this dimension and it's like a form of time travel teleportation. And he said that they were having issues with the technology, and he said the reason that they were was because they lacked a psychic navigator, a remote viewer for lack of a better term. They knew how to use the technology, but they didn't know how to control where they were going. And if you don't know how to control where you're going, you could literally end up phasing back in into inside of a solid and that's what was happening to those people. So he was brought in with after numerous testing and all this stuff, to help work on this perfect his technology. He said, by the time he joined the When he joined the program, this was like this device was the size of a massive, a big room, and by the time he left the program, it was the size of your cell phone, and it was installed on all of the US space fleet. He says, whoa, and he goes, that's how they travel and remain hidden. That they travel out of phase, so they're literally it's a dimensional shift technology, so they're not even traveling in our visible white spectrum. They don't even technically need cloaking technology. They're just traveling in a different frequency, so we don't see him.
Speaker 2: We're blind to it anyways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but here's where it gets weird. And this is where the Aboriginals come in. So he said, one of the other issues they had, there's just so these crash retrievals. This guy's telling me all this stuff. I didn't know I was going to say this house. He just starts telling me this because he finds out what I do. But he would now allow me to uh interview him on camera because he has NDA's and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: And and makes sense.
Speaker 3: He did. He literally and he he was told he was told that if he ever shares that interview with somebody on film, that that person wouldn't make it across the street alive with the footage anyway, so he might as well not do it. So he was like scared to scared to even like let me film him for my safety. Wow, even though I think that was just more like a scare tactic, you know. But either way, that's why he won't go on film. But he told me that. So we have these crashed retrievals, these UFOs, and some of them don't have doors and they didn't know how to get inside, and this was a big problem because they were trying to reverse engineer him. So him, he claims that him and some of their top men, that their top most psychic intuitive men, the best remote viewers and all this stuff, like their top men were sent to go training with the Aboriginals and he had to train nine months in Africa, nine months on Easter Island, and nine months in Australia with these tribes. Because these tribes know how they used the Earth's natural portal system like Bigfoot is what he said. He said, know how to use the natural portal system. They speak telepathy. They can also bilocate and teleport their physical body. And this is something a lost art but all humans can do, but they haven't forgotten. So these men had to train with these tribes until they learn how to physically teleport their body and essentially bilocate inside of the craft so they can get inside of it. And he said, after almost three years of training, he came back and he like, he passed all the tests from the tribes, and he came back and said they were successful. These men were able to quite literally get into a state of meditation and and bilocate or teleport literally inside this craft that they were trying to get inside of and like reverse engineer from the inside out. This is what this guy was telling me. And he's like, this is how sophisticated this stuff is. And he said that the Aboriginals on this planet are the closest thing to ets and than we could than we ever get.
Speaker 1: You know, wow, that is amazing. And dude, I've looked extensively into the Philadelphia experiment in the mon Talk project, they kind of go together, and dude, you hear about that story. I can't remember what was the name of the ship, the USS whatever, the Fuldridge, Eldridge yes, yes, and to where they they're they're trying to like teleport themselves, but whenever they come back, they're like literally stuck into the walls of the ship because it was what was it they came back at the wrong time or something like that, Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well that's what he said. He goes, they just he goes remote viewing. He goes, you can't even think about doing any of the stuff unless you're a master remote viewer, And he goes, you have to be able to remote view before he can teleport. You have to be able to see a location and any coordinate you're given with such pinpoint act or see that you literally know where your feet are going to land once you get to the state of the point of literally like molecular dissociation and like reappearing somewhere else. He made it sound like it was absolutely possible, and like he said, you could do it too. But he goes, you gotta also he said, if you have an nefarious bone in your body, it won't work. He goes, it only works in tandem with the heart. Like these people like if if some dark group was to try and tell report, they would never literally be able to do it. That's why they spend trillions of dollars on the technology to do it artificially, because they're they're horrible people, right. He said, you have to have the purest intention so much so that like like god like like you can't lie to yourself about anything. You just have to be pure. And if you're and if you're traveling for the right reasons, then then you can do it. But he said, if you want to do it to like show off to somebody or for anything the farious, or teleport inside this room to steal something like, it literally won't work. You will literally never get to that state. And he just couldn't stress enough, like it has to come from the purest intention possible. It's the only way you can do it.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that's coming from a military guy.
Speaker 2: It's gotta go through the heart, you know. It's like what you know? That's I don't know. There might be something to that, man.
Speaker 1: Dude, I tell you what too. The So, I've been rewatching the episodes of Stranger Things because the new season is about to get getting ready to come out, and me and my daughter's thing, we watched Stranger Things at the we'll binge the entire season one day. So I've been trying to catch up on it, and I'm watching the most recent recent season that came out like a couple of years ago, and the first couple of episodes is Whenever Eleven is literally doing like telepathy and telekinesis. And I mean, of course she's like murdering people too, but there's that, but you know the idea of doing things and being able to remote view, just like with a blindfold on, right, and the teacher or whatever is like, where's number six at? And the guy's like, he's like, all right, I'm seeing I see him, and then he gets all shocked and realizes I'm not gonna give it away in case anybody hasn't seen it. But it is crazy that that is like even a TV show, you know. And and most people would probably look at that and be like, oh, that's just TV, you know, because we've all watched a movie or a TV show and thought, man, I wish that was real. I would give anything to have that be real. And like I and I always mentioned, like my face right right, and I always mentioned, like one of my favorite childhood movies is Matilda, right, like, just to be able to happen awesome, right, and and and what we're learning now is that those things are closer to the truth than we thought, you know, and a lot of these things are a lot more possible than we initially thought, maybe not exactly how we thought it was going to be, you know, whenever you you know, like I always like bring up like Harry Potter and his wand, like, you're not going to see a fucking lightning bowl shoot out of your wand or anything like that. But that's not to say that through your intention and through your alignment and your awareness, do you can't direct some kind of energy out of a wand even right right?
Speaker 3: No, I agree, And you know, the whole remote viewing thing and like moving things with your mind. What he was explaining to me is like, yeah, the CIA has been doing it for a long time and they've spent trillions of dollars and basically they've perfected it. And they they do remote influencing. He said, they can like if they get a group of people all with the same intention, they could literally get somebody in another room to get up and open the door. They can make they can make them do it just by remote influencing. And they've done it and they've done it. They're like, it's like these hypnotic suggestions, but it's all done through remote viewing from a separate location remote.
Speaker 1: But that is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then he said, yeah, remote influencing, and he said he made sound very matter of fact. The works based. Also what they can do is remote They can kill people that way too. You can. And there's a movie I forgot what it's called that we my girlfriend and I just scrolled past it last night on Amazon Prime. It's like from the eighties. It's about these remote viewer teams, these guys who were literally killing people via it with remote viewing, and that's what the movie's about. And like in the movie, it's like super exaggerated and the guys had explodes, Like they focus on this one guy and they all imagine his head exploding and it said his head explodes in the other room.
Speaker 2: I think, I know what movie you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm just like, but that's that's real, Like they put this stuff out in the movies and uh yeah, but remote viewing, remote influencing, And he said, it's like it is by far the most highly sought after abilities, Like if you can do that, even like naturally as a kid or something they know, and they're like they they track these kids and the people with these abilities, and they'll pull them into these programs and they're read into these secret programs and whatever. They know who's who's, who's who, and he's If you start coming online and then start remote viewing places or even facilities, they have psychics in place, they have like remote viewing security essentially, and they can literally they would they can literally pinpoint it back to you if you're remote viewing. It's like it literally creates like a thread, an energetic thread that they can trace back to you if you try to remote view like a government facility at some point.
Speaker 5: Wow, have you ever have you ever experienced that? Like, uh, like if you're half in and out of sleep, or you're about to fall asleep, but you're still consciously aware, and you feel like you see an image of anything.
Speaker 2: Have you ever accidentally remote viewed?
Speaker 3: Maybe? I mean I've seen images by what I've never actually thought about it as accidentally remote viewing, But yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like I've experienced that.
Speaker 5: Like just today, I laid down for like a little nap, like I was so exhausted after work, and I don't even know if I fully fell asleep, Like it was only maybe fifteen minutes. But I felt like I saw a couple images like fade in and fade out, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 5: Like, I'm not thinking of these things. Like at one point I saw like a I don't know if it was a city bus or a school bus, but it was just like the randomest set of imagery, you know, Like I wonder if if that's what's happening, you know, And as you're talking about it, it's just like, I don't know, man, I feel like these things, like you said, are are the truth, These are things that are happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I would I wouldn't rule that out. Definitely, I would say that's a possibility, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I gotta be more careful then, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't think security out there, you know, I don't if that's happening in unconscious state, I don't think you have to worry about it. But it's people that Actually a friend of mine who's a professional remote viewer, she tried to remote view the backside of the moon, and she said it was the one and only target she's ever gotten where she was actually approached by authorities, somebody of authority and basically threatened scared into not doing that that don't go there, And she doesn't even talk about it. She it scared her so much she won't even tell that story on camera, like she'll and and I asked her, I can say this because it's not me and I'm not disclosing her name. I have said, what were you actually remote vieering? She goes, I wanted to see how they really got to the moon and and and I was like, well, how did that? What did you see? And she's like, well, it wasn't a rocket, it was it was a sophisticated the technology almost like a teleportation, like a jump room like it. And that's what she saw. And but and she like had like pages of data on it and stuff, and she says, the one an only target she was ever. They tracked her down and told her don't share that information.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, do you know exactly how they would even know?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Like what is there a technology that sees something that's going on in the ether or what do you what is really what do you think is happening?
Speaker 3: I there has to be. I don't know unless there's other like remote viewers or other people, like a psychic security team that knows, like in sense when somebody's like trying to penetrate that field and they just track it back like I think it. We just don't like these people at the highest levels, the elites or whoever. They know us much better than we know ourselves. If you ever want to know what's possible, read the books. Read the book three hundred and thirty four Lives. It's the most disturbing thing ever. But it's a it's a former high chair of the Illuminati basically escaped the order and wrote a book and he talks about what goes on in there. And it's the most disturbing book. It's hard to get through, but if you get to the end. Talks about what these these people literally call themselves wizards, and they do things that look like magic, and they have abilities that literally we would think are aren't supposed to be possible. Basically, he said that Harry Potters is like a documentary. You know, they could stuff really, Oh my god, they but he said that it's it's quite literally would look like magic to us, but it's actually very simple once you unlock the occult knowledge to do it, like it's anyone can do it, but that all the information is being held from us, so we have to discover it on our own if we even are curious to go down that path.
Speaker 1: You know, That's what this show is all about, baby, that we are always trying to get into all the symbolism, and we're actually reading this book called the the seventy eight Degrees of Wisdom. It's all about like the deeper, more symbolic meanings of each Tarot card. Fucking mind blowing. I mean you're talking about like things and details that are being brought up that you would have never even noticed. And it is just as occult as it gets.
Speaker 3: And I love it, right yeah, yeah, this this guy, I mean he was in that book. He was talking about like at the highest level, once you get past thirty three degrees, it keeps going actually like forty one or something, and it's cut throat. Everybody wants to kill each other and the only way that you like make to the top is like they literally will send people to kill you. And if because you're always trying to kill your competition, it gets that evil he said that like you want to hold the high chair because everybody has to do what you say. But if you get killed, if you didn't see it psychically, if you didn't pick up on it, then that's then you weren't worthy enough to have the high chair. So if you get killed by somebody that's in after you, then then that's you weren't worthy of that position anyway. And he said, it's so you're always looking over your shoulder. And what these guys do is literally bury themselves alive for days, weeks at a time. They leave their body and if they come back, that's how they get up. That's how they raise a degree. And like this what this this is this whistleblow I was talking about, said and I forget what you called the mystic village at the Vatican. That's why they do this. Like like they'll they'll be some of these guys will reach as such an a state of enlightenment that they'll go to this mystic village in the Vatican and just literally choose to leave this body and they'll just move on to the next life. They don't even die, they just they just choose to leave. And it's a place like a safe haven for them to go do that, and it's like, dude, it's a whole next level shit out there.
Speaker 1: Supposedly that's what said Guru's wife did. That's what I hear that, Like she was like, yeah, you know, it's my time. I don't want to be here anymore. I think she was like she had cancer, she was sick or something like that, and she just didn't want to put up with it anymore. And sad Guru like guided her through a ceremony and a lot of people were questioning him, saying he killed her. And I'm like, no, dude, this is a real thing, Like you can make the decision to leave your body. I mean, I'm not very well versed in it, but I'm aware that it's a real thing for sure, right And man, there's just so much shit we really don't know, dude, and I can't. I just want to be a sponge and soak every single bit.
Speaker 3: And I'll leave you with this. The one thing he did say in the book a few times was the only thing that these people are scared of is humans us remembering because we like, if we all remember who we are, they know our power collectively, and they like literally would strip them of their power, because everything they're doing isn't in integrity, right, and like there's this whole like actual spiritual war aspect of this thing. And if we remembered our light and remember who we were, it literally strips them of their power. And that's the one thing that he said, is the one and only thing that anybody in the highest level of fears is us literally waking up to that ability remembering that. And then and then he said also, and there's no way that nobody will from the outside, will ever take this control system down from the outside, he said, you have to become one of them. You have to be in bed with one of them, you have to think like one of them. You have to literally become one of them. You have to know them, and it has to be taken down from the inside. And so he goes next, if you see people like on the world stage like that, you wouldn't think should be together, he said, there's always there's always something going on more than meets the eye. Basically, wow, of course, So I'm just yeah, I mean, you can use any example that you want, but if you see somebody that you like with somebody that you know is bad and why are they hanging out. Well, if you're trying to take down and undermine an entire ancient cabal, you gotta literally become one of them and think like them and then use their tactics to bring them down. Basically what he is what he said in the book.
Speaker 1: Right, basically Kanye and Kim Kardashian. That never made sense to me, you know.
Speaker 5: Oh and by the way, was that movie called Scanners? Is that the one you were talking I knew it, all right, good ship, WoT watch that that was gonna was gonna bother me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man, well, this is awesome. We went way longer than I thought that. I was loving this.
Speaker 1: No, dude, you're great. We appreciate it big time. We'll look at the end of every episode, we like to do a tarot reading, and usually the tarot cards seemed to sync up with whatever we were talking about. Just magically, synchronistically, it happens. And we started doing it just out of curiosity one day and it just blew our mind way too many times, and we're like, all right, it's a staple of the show, and so if that's all right with you, we would like.
Speaker 3: I'm excited by it. Let's do it all right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 5: Well, we got the page of Cups, which interesting don't get very often.
Speaker 1: So the page we like to pull out our little cheat book right here.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I would too. I'm not good with tarot cards.
Speaker 5: Well, we just started really trying to dig deep into the symbolism and all of that, and so it's going to take a minute.
Speaker 3: I think, Hey, it's awesome you're even doing it though. I love it.
Speaker 1: The Page of Cups, it says the messenger of love brings good news. Be open to new emotional experiences. Pages are considered to be the messengers in the tarot. The Page of Cups card or the page of Cups cards youthful Energy may represent a child or younger person in your life, or perhaps a message from your own inner child urging you to have more fun. The young page in this card wears a fancy floral tunic and flowing scarf around his head, hand on hip. He gives a playful look to the fish that emerges from the cup in his hand. There is an element of flirtation, mystery, and playfulness between these two. The page stands on land as water flows behind him, representing the double elements of Earth and water indicated in this card. There's another little message we'd like to read. The spiritual message. It says, get in touch with your inner child by finding playful ways of expressing yourself. Listen to your instincts about any messages or inspiration that flows into your life. Now. If you choose to begin new creative projects, approach them with the curiosity of your inner child. Learn to find awe in small moments.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: And you were just telling us about the story where you were, you know, you've experienced the gods possibly, Yeah, the god that's in you, that was in the form of this child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think I think that card though, maybe had something to do with this conversation. But there's actually something I needed to hear really that has something to do with what's going on with me personally right now. Spot on, Like it was actually really I really kind of need to hear that right now. So that's yeah, Yeah, it's so good. Yeah, that's cool. Man.
Speaker 1: It's magic how it works, dude. I mean, we're we're still learning about how it works, why it works, you know, synchronicity, It's there's just something magical about it. And what we found out, dude, is that you know, over the course of the past, especially the past few episodes, we find that we're essentially our own synchronicity generators. And you it makes sense if life doesn't have any real meaning, that only the meaning that it has is the meaning that you apply to it, then why wouldn't you just try and be a synchronosity generator all the time?
Speaker 2: Then? Right?
Speaker 3: I love that. I've never heard that, and I absolutely love that, and that resonates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes a lot of sense, it really does.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, look, Tyler, thank you so much for coming to hang out with us. Dude, this is and you know, to think we were thinking about canceling this show tonight.
Speaker 3: I you know, it was funny because I was I actually got a really good hit whenever because I forgot about it, and I was like, oh, I we should still do it even if Aaron's not here whatever, And I got a really good hit, like no, this could be a really like good conversation and whatever, and I was just like, yeah, we should do it. And I'm glad you said yeah, because I was actually in the mood for it.
Speaker 2: You know, I was staying in that flow state.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: You know, and then like tightening out. I don't know, maybe we should. And then I was like, now he said he's down, I'm gonna pull my shit together.
Speaker 3: Then too, here's my book, bleed Through Tales from Another Timeline. Oh right, if anyone's interested in that. And then I also we're we're in the middle of a major Secret Space Program documentary right now. We've been filming for three years and it's it's almost finished, and we are releasing it in a theater a private screening here in January ninth in Sedona. And you know, you guys might be interested in it. You probably would love the film. But if anybody in your audience is interested, that's coming out in January ninth, and it's going to eventually make it to Amazon Prime and stuff like that. But we're doing a private screen here in Sedona, and if you want to come out and watch that, you can go to Journey to Truth dot online and you can find a ticket there for that.
Speaker 1: May have to make that trip.
Speaker 5: Sean, I mean, I mean, I think we're getting signs, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Just the last couple of days.
Speaker 3: Well, there's there's literally only like a handful of seats left in the theater. So if you did want to come, it's fifteen bucks. But if you really felt compelled, then you can come. Don't feel updated obviously, but.
Speaker 1: No no obligation at all. It sounds awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'll need to link and stuff. You can just go to our website though, if you want Journey the Truth that online. But this was a lot of fun, man, I like it. I really actually love what you guys are doing. It's refreshing. I do a lot of interviews, but the angle you guys are, your direction, everything, your vibe, everything. It's good stuff, man, It's appreciate that man, good hearted stuff. And I would do this anytime.
Speaker 2: So awesome. Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whenever your your film comes out, you want to talk about it more or whatever. Just oh man, you got so much information, dude, I was I was having a great time.
Speaker 3: Awesome. Yeah, well thank you.
Speaker 1: Well look yeah, and I will drop all the notes down. All of your information, the the your your book and your website and your your social media, all that fun jazz, all your your podcast information, all of those are going to be down on the show notes below for anybody that wants to be able to go and uh and follow Journey to Truth. Highly highly suggested, very open minded, awesome people and I love your guys' show. I love the vibe. You're the man, dude. Thanks for hanging out with us tonight.
Speaker 3: Absolutely man, looking forward to doing it again because we will. We will, and if not, we'll have you on our show. We could just we can just do a whole fun thing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah dude, all right, Well, look for anybody that wants to be able to get these shows a couple of days in advance, completely commercial free, and to be able to see the video, come over to patreon dot com slash Meta Mystics. That link is down the show notes below. It's the best way to be able to support the show. We have multiple different tiers. If you want to come join us every Wednesday night for the for the live show. That that is the Wonder Wizday Tier. I don't know why that was just slipping my mind there, but that's the Wonder Wizday Tier. It's eight eighty eight a month. You get four sometimes five live shows a month, plus all of the shows days in advance, completely commercial free. If you're not interested in in joining the live shows, then we have a three dollars and thirty three cent tier per month. So it's a great way to be able to support the show if you're not interested in that, but you still want to be able to support. We have multiple social media's out there at TikTok, Instagram. It's a great way to be able to come and support us, or you can leave us a review or a comment five stars, whether you're listening on Apple podcast or Spotify. Great way to be able to send this show right up into the heavenly ether, into the algorithm of the conscious mind. That is one damn thing anyway, right, so we appreciate everybody that's already done that and Sean, any parting words for you, sir.
Speaker 5: Oh Man, this was just a great episode, dude. You know, I love these episodes where I hear the information that I knew I needed, you know, but I just didn't even know was out there, you know. And so I'm I'm just so happy this happened. This was so fun, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, man, And it was a pleasure meeting you, and this is this is honestly very enjoyable. One of the most enjoyable interviews I've done in a long time.
Speaker 2: So sweet.
Speaker 1: Thanks dude, it's a lot of fun. Well, look, we'll definitely do it again. But if Journey to Truth came here and it's on you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't no, so I'll just get weird, stay weird.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: I got super deep on that one too.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Did I feel like things were Yeah, Like for me, dude, it felt like because you know, you hear people saying like, oh, this is an activation, meditation or like different things like that, but like I actually felt like that's what was going on.
Speaker 2: Like I could see light pulsating.
Speaker 5: And then it like almost like I don't know, like streaked across and then like into me, you know, And it just felt like, at least in my understanding of what that experience was, at least what it was for me was it was just like almost unlocking parts of my mind that I didn't even know, like dormant parts of my mind, and it was just this light just coming in that I think is one of the most fascinating things, you know, because sometimes it happens, but it doesn't have a lot but whenever whatever she was saying as far as like think of someone that brings you joy think about, you know, the abundance or just these And every time I would think about the thing, I would see the light and it would like glow and it would like it would it would get bright and then come back down and then the light would just go and it would like come like toward me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: That was the most visual meditation I've had in a long time. Like not the same visual as in, you know, a guided meditation where I'm visualizing things, but like actually seeing something happening, you know, yeah, just like even if it is just light flickering or moving around like there was there was shit going on, dude.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I felt that, you know. I got this weird sensation of like I started to get the spins, like the meditation spins, which are good spins, but I got it from an angle, as if.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: Outside of and on top of the Milky Way galaxy is what I guess I perceived it to be, but I saw it. I saw the ground aka like the galaxy below me, spinning in a in a clockwise motion, and I was almost like I could spin with it, or I could just sit there and observe it, and I can turn it on and turn it off and it was pretty cool. And then it asked to find that one person that you love or whatever, and so I thought of my kids obviously, And then it was like, imagine what you want your future to look like. And I was like, I mean everybody wants to find their their match, you know what I mean, Like everybody wants to find their divine like counterpart, you know. Yeah. And I was like, I have no idea what she's gonna look like. You know, I don't know, you know, what nationality, what color hair. I mean, I don't I really don't even have a preference. Like I'm not one of those, Yeah, I'm not one of those where I'm like, oh, I'm only going to date a blonde. I know, I really like it doesn't matter to me, you know, it really doesn't. But I did get a little sense of and I could just be hoping. I did get a little like I saw like a flash of a face, and dude, she looks so much like Olsen, the played Scarlet Witch. Oh yeah, Elizabeth Olsen I think her name is. And I was like, that would work. I'd be okay with that, you know. So I don't know, you know, I mean whatever, could just be something, but I don't know. I just that's why I love meditation, because you get like weird things that you're not necessarily expecting. And I felt like I was like zoo, like zoning in on and like a blue pearl ear ring for some reason. Interesting that for some reason that was just like making itself abundantly obvious to me. I don't know what that's in reference to, maybe somebody, maybe I'm gonna see somebody wearing it, or it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be ay itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not attached to an ear even it was just but I knew that it was like a little blue pearl ear ring thing interesting. So we'll keep that documented in case that happens day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if there's such a thing as a blue stroll, but I mean I'm sure that they exist, you know, even even if they're like little fake ones. Who cares.
Speaker 5: I can almost guarantee you going to experience something having to since you are a synchronicity generator yourself. You know, I have a feeling there's going to be an experience fairly soon that has to do with some type of ear ring like that.
Speaker 2: You know, that would be cool that would be cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So yeah, overall, really good meditation. God, that was that was a really deep one. And I getting a lot of visuals too. I don't always get like major visuals, but on the ones that, like where it's super visual, you're like, ah, yeah, I'm not even in this body anymore, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're in a different dimension, man, just going for the ride.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm actually projecting now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, it actually felt like some things were being activated. Man, I don't know. That's the only way I can express that. Like, it was just like shedding light on areas of my being. You know.
Speaker 1: Do you know what's funny too, is that if you think that's silly, then that's probably not what was happening, you know what I mean, you're almost blocking it if you think that's stupid, right, you know exactly. I mean, hey, dude, you're just there for the experience. You don't really know what it means. You don't even want to tash a definition to it. But you experience what you experienced and we'll see what comes of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And that's the coolest thing about it, man, because I go into every meditation with absolutely no expectation, Like I don't even know if I'm going to try to visualize something or if I'm just gonna allow things to happen, or I just go with the flow, dude. And it's just so cool, just the things that do happen, Like the visuals that I was getting were unlike what I normally would get, you know, Like it almost looked like there was a like a diamond like spinning, you know. I don't know, it was. It was super strange. It wasn't something I was imagining. It was just I was I was just observing it, you know, and not in my third eye, not like in the oh, visualize this and you can visualize an apple, but like.
Speaker 2: In behind the eyelids.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 5: There's got to be a term for that, you know what I mean? That way, it's so much easier to discern or describe the type of visualization you're you're using, you know.
Speaker 1: But there's I'm trying to remember what it's called. Oh that's right, hold on, let me because you said something and I want to look.
Speaker 3: It up real quick.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, dude, that was just that was a good one. Man.
Speaker 5: I felt like there was something to it too, because she sounded like a little assertive. She's like hold it, you know what I mean, Like this is for your own good do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was, She's like ordering us around over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, there is this thing.
Speaker 1: I was back whenever we were still shooting over at Christie's and we tripped one night and I was we went outside and she was like being all funny and like walking around saying, this.
Speaker 2: Is all fucking fake.
Speaker 1: What are we doing here? But I remember sitting on the back of like on the trunk of my car, just like enjoying it. I'm laughing my ass off. It's you know, I'm seeing Papa Rozzi and she's saying that everything's fake. So it's almost materializing in front of me that like, oh of course that's fake.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It just reminded me of on Beetlejuice, that little the fake land that he's in the little out of the bottle. Yeah, the model set, all the trees and the grass and everything looks all fake and everything, and that's what I was like picturing as the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was fun.
Speaker 1: But but as I was sitting there, I had my hands like just sitting here like this, for whatever reason, I would just kind of unconsciously doing it. Yeah, and she goes, what are you doing with your hands? And then I became conscious of like what I was doing, and I was almost like levitating this this crystal. It was a double pointed crystal, and I didn't know what they didn't even know they made double pointed crystals, and I just and so I looked up what that actually was, and it's called a double terminated crystal. Oh, and I wanted to show you. I'm sure you know what it looks like, but just wanted to show here real quick. And so whenever I was like sitting there in meditation, I felt like one of these crystals spinning around in my hand. Imagine that pointed right side up, and it's just like fucking you know, rotating in my hand, and my energy is manipulating it and speeding it up. And it was just the coolest thing is that. So whenever you said that, like, would you say, like, a you look.
Speaker 5: Like a diamond like it not a not a diamond, like a a you know, like the shape diamond.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's not necessarily a.
Speaker 5: Crystal or anything like that, but just the shape of a diamond just rotating kind of interesting. I know, yeah, who knows, man, it's just fun ship.
Speaker 1: I wonder if, like you know, I'm not gonna get too weird. Yeah, I would do it. I almost wonder if that's like the job of other light beings or aliens or something like that, to create like materialistic objects at will.
Speaker 5: Who's saying, dude, I mean anything is possible at this point, dude.
Speaker 2: You know yeah, I mean as far as we're coming to find out.
Speaker 1: Man, we don't know what we don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, as soon as I.
Speaker 1: Said that, there was a he goes, you know, you don't know what you don't know? And I say that's a wise philosopher and he goes, oh yeah Crates And I was like, yeah, oh yeah, I guess he did say it first.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're referring to my credit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Got you.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, I mean we'll throw it up the Socrates then that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that guy was on his ship, dude, he knew his ship. Man. You know that guy such as we'll definitely have to get him back.
Speaker 1: You can just tell a good guy, you know what I mean, Like just a good heart and a curious mind. Those are my favorite people.
Speaker 2: Oh man and what he what he you know, experienced, dude, Like, imagine going to work the next day, you know, just like and then people want to talk about the weather and you're like, I just hung out with the devil for a few hours and he showed me that, you know, that these parasites are are controlling your mind, and like that wasn't something he was expecting.
Speaker 5: It was definitely, I bet you it wasn't even anything he thought of within the last few years, if at all, Like he probably maybe never thought about that, and all of a sudden, it's just like part of his experience.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, and I think that there's a lot of people out there that are having like these strange, wild, otherworldly experiences, and you know, you don't know what to do with it, and you don't even know who to talk to about it, because most people are probably gonna think you're crazy, you know, and because most people are locked into just the mundane reality. You know, wake up, brush your teeth, you know, put a little deodorant on, get ready for work, get the kids on the bus, go to work, exhausted. Hopefully somebody makes something to eat so you ain't got to get up off your ass to go make something to eat, you know what I mean, it's like the same shit on repeat, and people almost turn like zombie fide in that moment. And it's unfortunate because you know, there's so much to experience and there's no way, no fucking way, we are put here just to work and sleep and eat and raise kids, like there's there is more to life than that.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, it's interesting, you know that you say that the people that are just experiencing the mundane, they're not themean thinking about what else is possible, right, and so they experience just that, you know, the things that they know is is that's all there is to it. Then that's what they experience.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like, what's that.
Speaker 1: It's almost like a form of punishment, like they're punishing themselves for all.
Speaker 5: Well not even not even because they don't know any they don't know more than that they don't know, not to say that they're not smarter, And what I'm saying is that they don't know any different Like that is the reality. There is no more than that, And so it's not necessarily that they're locked into something. It's more so that they're manifesting that, you know, like, yeah, it's unknowingly.
Speaker 1: Because you hear about so many people. You know, they're like, all right, well, you know everybody says that there's a right way to go about life. You know, you got to get through high school, then go to college and hopefully you meet a boyfriend or a girlfriend or whatever, and college and you know, once you got that degree, then you get the good job, and then maybe you get married, and then you buy a house and then you have some kids. And people just expect that that's what happiness looks like until they complete all of those goals and they're sitting in that in that house and they don't have the connection that they want to with their person. They you know, they they thought that this was going to be everything and happily ever after. The problem is happily ever after is it's not a thing. You know, that's something you got to keep on working.
Speaker 2: At and get there's a model for it, you know what I mean. Isn't that interesting? Dude?
Speaker 1: That's every like happy romantic movie of everyone. You know, Wow, like that does That's unrealistic? That's the programming dude, right, you know, and somehow like magic is stupid. You know what I'm saying, yeah, like, man, look at all the ship that we believe that is unrealistic, and this is the stuff that you're gonna call out and say doesn't exist.
Speaker 5: Come on now, yeah, come on, dude. Just different levels of understanding, man, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, hey, dude, I'm happy that you know, we're we're I almost not this. This is not a this is not a conceited thing at all. So I don't want people to take it the wrong way. I'm happy that we're like, at least out of the people that we know were those people, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, we're I know exactly what you mean.
Speaker 1: We're the ones that are starting the journey to a lot of like all the people in our personal lives. You know, there's nobody else in my life that's like, hey, dude, how was your mushroom trip? They could give a book less right, or you know, hey, have you ever experienced anything UFO or alien relating? Nobody's asking me that. They're saying, hey, weather's nice today, or you know, hey, what do you think about this politician? I'm like, dude, if I hear another goddamn thing about any politician, I'm gonna blow my brains out, like I cannot stand politics, Like I'm so over it. It's not even funny.
Speaker 2: It is such.
Speaker 1: It is a energy drainer. It is it is a suckubyss and I can't stand it. And people get so caught up in it, and I was one of them.
Speaker 2: And you're weird if you don't pay attention to it.
Speaker 1: And you're part of the problem if you don't vote.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh my god, yeah, you know, I'm just trying to manifest the best future I can. But you know, I guess I was supposed to be putting that energy into someone else's dream, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well people I don't know. I mean, you know here we are too. And I'm always I used to always got on you, like, why are you so worried about other people? I'm talking about it?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the life of an EmPATH.
Speaker 1: My people just don't get it. Why do you need people to get it? You just need to get it.
Speaker 2: Because I just want them to.
Speaker 5: You know, it would be for their own good anyways, It would benefit them greatly.
Speaker 1: It would it would, I believe that. So all right, the one this is uh, this is our last show with me and Shaw not being in the same house. So before I, you know, go over and I'm gonna be hanging out over at your place for like five or six days. I'm sure we're gonna do three or four shows and it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be a fun time. Dude, looking forward to it, Manea, forward to it.
Speaker 1: So all right, the one, we love you and we will see you all the tips.
Speaker 2: Bye, guys, keep
Speaker 4: Keep