Speaker 1: Okay, we're laughing. How does William Ramsey Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates on today's show of a very special guest. His name is Chris Hampton. He's interviewed me about nine to eleven and I am turning it back on him and interviewing him about his film, the title of which is nine to eleven Alchemy. As we're coming on to September first right now, so the twenty year anniversary of September eleventh is ten days away, so I think it would be very apropos and timely to interview him about his three hour, very thorough documentary. So Chris Hampton and Wolf Clan Media, are you.
Speaker 2: There, yes, sir, thank you, Thank you for the great introduction.
Speaker 1: Awesome well thanks for bringing to the interview for people who may not know your background. Can you talk about Wolf Clan Media and in some of your other projects and then lead into nine to eleven Alchemy please?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? You know Wolf Clan Media really, to be honest with you, started the name at least started as kind of just a media thing hip hop and doing music videos. I'm a videographer and prior to that, I went to school for audio and was an audio engineer, so I worked in Burbank, California, at a film studio doing post production for film and during that time I kind of started having a little bit of what I call an awakening of what's really going on in the world, and especially what's going on in Hollywood and the entertainment industry. But prior to that, I'd already kind of had, you know, in the back of my mind some issues with government corruption obviously cover ups and false flag operations such as nine to eleven. These were things I'd already been looking at since about the age fifteen, and kind of again, like everybody else, part of the middle class, just trying to go on with life and do what I got to do, you know, family and.
Speaker 1: Work, good day to day stuff. How old were you when nine to eleven happened? Then?
Speaker 2: I was eleven years old when I saw the Do.
Speaker 1: You remember what you saw? Do you remember the sequence of events like where you were and stuff?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Can you resell that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was, I was ten or eleven years old. I was sitting in the living room. Actually, first I heard my dad screaming, and I came out of my bedroom and walked into the living room. And he's yelling at the TV, same thing you've heard in many of the footage, and a lot of the footage just you know, screaming and disbelief. And I looked at the TV, and of course the hole was already in the North Tower and I was watching, and for me, it already immediately felt like some type of you know, film, some type of something. So I didn't really understand why why someone was so upset. This is something I've seen in Independence Day and movies, so it looked almost normal, supposed to be on television, right, And then the plane comes in and it goes through behind the tower, and again to me, it just was like something out of Star Wars. It was just so it just didn't make sense to me, and even as a kid, I just I really questioned what I was seeing there.
Speaker 1: So then your kind of life goes on then you I mean, how did you kind of get into kind of conspiratorial pair of political stuff. Were you on the internet or were there websites or what kind of led you down that kind of route.
Speaker 2: Hole. Yeah, it's a really it's a strange story, you know, and it has multiple layers. In two thousand and four, the film in Plane Sight came out, and so that really is what led me into really investigating nine to eleven. Davon Kleiss, Yeah, I realize now that there's a lot of problems with that film, and and obviously because of that film, it's kind of inspired me to do my film, which we can get into later. But that did get me into investigating, you know, the planes, because as I said, I already kind of in the back of my mind had a problem with what I saw, and so over the couple of years two thousand and three, two thousand and four, I was already you know, questioning a lot of things, asking my teachers in school, you know, why were you in Afghanistan? And you know, when they had nothing to do with this, and you would get these answers about oil and things. It was always the same, and it seemed to be a shrug at the shoulders, like it was just okay to invade these countries. And then really what got me into nine to eleven was was that film. And I followed that film, but what what's so strange about it is then you find the truth movement, which comes a couple of years later two thousand and six, two thousand and seven. You know, two thousand and eight, you've got architects and engineers, the scholars, and I started following right absolutely, and I really was a follower. I really followed these people. I would donate and I'd believe things they would say. And of course the government story, the ten thousand page NIST report that came out, just didn't make any sense. And the things they were saying, you know, was another story. So I was following this for a long time. And if we fast forward to twenty sixteen, like you said, and moving on with life, I started wanting to do a film because I was in filmmaking, and again I was following the truth movement, so I thought, what a good idea to make a nine to eleven documentary. And I was really unknowingly making a disinformation film and didn't even know it, you know, I was. I was gathering all this stuff that was so easily accessible, and it was just a revelation where my father asked me one day what I thought actually brought the towers down? And we were watching a video and thinking about that, just using critical thinking, I said, you know, maybe it's something you know, totally classified that you know, we just don't know about. And he said that he'd heard something about a Tesla oscillator and Nicola Tesla with this oscillating and being able to bring down a building with an oscillator and things like this, and that that Google search turned me onto a whole new area of the Internet I didn't even know existed, didn't even know existed. And it made me realize that while following the truth movement, I'd forgotten that I really didn't truly believe the plane story. But this was not allowed to be discussed on their websites. This was a no no, this was taboo, This was totally this was not credited you know, good scholarly nine to eleven research. If you were talking about no planes, you're on the fringe. And I realized that I'd almost conformed to change my beliefs. Some people watching maybe familiar with the ash conformity experiment, where you know, you change your beliefs, you change your reality. So that changed everything, and I started realizing that the truth movement was actually censoring information. They were censoring what looked to be evidence of classified high technology. And I think, honestly, William, you put it the best. I think your description of nine to eleven is one of the best I've ever heard, and it was in your film. Was nine to eleven was an example of the highest technology influenced ceremonial magic.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, no, I mean something was going on strange that I don't think people know. But there's weird energies and actually, like you show right there that hurricane that was off of the coast, like it's almost like they're superpower thing like that is so fortunate for that event to have that hurricane because it sucked up all the year and made the today in New York perfectly clear, right, so it's like a perfectly clear And some people have said that even like some of the hurricanes under the Bush administration, if you remember, they like changed course and things very strange, so they had funny act, yeah, fuzzy action or something. But yeah, I mean you and I had talked before we talked to it, and you have Clark in your film. But his third law was anything that expression is expression of high technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Speaker 2: I think of something so absolutely there's sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. And you put that in your film as well, and I think that's one of the that's the key to what we're trying to figure out what's going on here, And we'll just discussed about how technologies are far more advanced.
Speaker 1: Than more Well, we know there's a space program, there's like a space force in our military, but nobody knows what the components are. So there's definitely a technology we are there's probably a generation or two ahead of ours right now, which nine to eleven, you know, it's just an incredible event anyway, So getting back to your start, so you, I mean, your work is three hours long. When you say that you think you were putting out your initial thing was a dis info Can you think can you relate to what facts that you were putting out you think were incorrect at that time?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it was the nano thermite story. This nano thermite story was put out almost immediately after then official government story was put out. And I now am of the opinion that this was a cover story, a backup for people that we're going to pick apart that official government story. And the main reason is because of what you just brought up right there, the hurricane. The hurricane, this seems to be a topic that no. Nine to eleven Truther wants to discuss The Truth movement does not want to talk about this hurricane, and they don't want to talk about the planes. Now, when we go back to me putting out disinformation about in regards to nano thermite, this story of nano thermite comes from a man named Stephen E. Jones. Now you can go to Stephen E. Jones Wikipedia page and you can see that he worked for many military laboratories, including Los Alamos, which specializes in classified technology, and he was an insider for the Department of Energy in the nineteen eighties. When Pons and Fleischmann, scientists from the University of Utah, discovered cold fusion in the eighties, they applied for funding through the Department of Energy. Well, through that application, Stephen E. Jones was notified and he was able to help to fabricate data to basically discredit these two scientists and totally debunk cold fusion. And even later that year it was put into the Back to the Future film, So it's totally science fiction. Right now, this guy becomes the head of the Truth movement. He created basically the Truth movement almost thirty years later. It's absolutely susprict.
Speaker 1: To cold fusion works, right, I mean, there is some kind of process that takes place between Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, there's cover much evidence and honestly, let's go ahead and be accurate here. There's muon catalyzed fusion, and there's the correct term is low energy nuclear reactions Lennar. And if you were to type in l E n R on Google right now, you're going to find so much evidence all across the world different countries of cold fusion of basically putting in less and getting out more energy. So this is not necessarily free energy, but it's extremely cheap, extremely clean and clean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that had to be I mean, and there's always been battles against alternate energy sources, going back from gas to the gas companies. Rock of Diesel died mysteriously, by the way, who created the diesel engine. They have another guy who created a hydrogen car. He died. If you want to look at the history of the electric car that came out, that whole thing, there was a documentary about that. Somebody from the old companies just came in and bought up every single one that they could and just and trashed them. So there's some serious issues around energy around this. But steven E. Jones. Yeah, no, he is questionable. Care I mean, you're always getting shaped by a lot of these different Then this report was a joke if I remember correctly. So, and that guy who ran that wasn't even an American. He was from like India or something like that, if I remember correctly. So, there really is a lot of questions with a lot of those so called truth yeah meanings, and a lot of it was shaped. You know. One thing that you can say is what has been the outcome of all those groups honestly? Well anything.
Speaker 2: Maybe they've spread awareness two nine to eleven. Maybe, But at the same time they've helped to cover up advanced technology, technology that could change the world for the better. I mean, it could end all war if we're really looking at the implications, it's totally incredible. But as we know, the same people who built those towers the same year that two thousand and one movie was being made, the Rockefellers, they run this energy, you know, and again we so then we say, okay, well David Rockefeller's gone, you know, so who we've got the daughter and we've got really now people who are running the Rockefeller tied back to the Gates Foundation, and we've got this whole new COVID thing going on. Right, So we see the same we see the same same place, same characters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same same background. But yeah, the Rockefeller is incredibly powerful. So those two buildings were known as Nelson and David, right, and they were being builded really was on Rockefeller Land. The whole infrastructures, hyper occult, the spherical Carrea. I did one hundred and ten stories, I mean, two pillars bo Az and Jash, and there's all kinds of references. It just goes on very sophisticated, I should add, like very very.
Speaker 2: Much, and and there and again this is why I just felt so upset. Really not so much because I donated to these groups and and helped these nonprofit organizations become rich and famous, similar to the other evil nonprofit Rockefeller Foundations, Clinton Foundations, you know these To me, these I realized, these, these uh, these nine eleven truth groups were were no different. They were they were doing the same thing. And really it seemed that I'd been fooled. And again it was not because I donated and followed. It is because I was working on a film and getting ready to push information that I now saw to be totally a cover totally a cover up. And if we go back to like the energy thing, you have people like Stanley Meyer. So if you start going down this, Stanley Meyer developed a famous water powered car. Right, it sounds crazy, but I mean these things existed and he was taken out. I mean he drove this doom buggy from from one coast to the other coast on gallons of water. I mean it's insane, you know, converting to hydrogen fuel cells and things like this. So this stuff absolutely exists. And really, who's in my film and who who was being covered up was doctor Judy Wood. She wrote the book Where Did the Towers Go? Where she outlines the evidence of directed free energy technology being used to make two buildings disappear within eight to twelve seconds each. I mean nothing can do that. And then no paper burns, there's no ionizing radiation.
Speaker 1: Right, No, there's all good. She called a justification, right, Wasn't that her term exactly? Because that's it. I mean, these things turn, they're not large clumps, and you can see the pictures of it right now. Something happened very unusual, and you almost don't see the element of like a blast, like you don't see the black smoke or red flames or anything that's consistent with standard explosive charges or something.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said that. I see. It's almost like people can't really see that. And again me, for fifteen years, I couldn't see it. I thought that was an explosion. I would even urge people to again just to look at that and ask yourself, are you looking at a collapse? Are you looking at an explosion? I mean it looks like that building is turning to dust?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I mean yeah. I mean even you can go and see the site. It's incredible because even at the Twin Towers when they fell, there should have been huge block I mean there were some, and they affected other sides of the buildings, but there really wasn't like a rubble pile forty stories or fifty stories to like three stories. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And and to your point, like you just said about the buildings, you would hear the truth movement they still say this, three buildings were destroyed with two airplanes, and it's like no, No, seven buildings were destroyed with two airplanes. Seven buildings. There was a scooped out hole taken out of World Trade Center six. And I think that the truth movement talks about World Trade Center seven as this smoking gun, when actually World Trade Center six is the smoking gun. You can go to the Wikipedia page and you tell me what did that? Is it bombs? Is it? Is it? I mean, is it plane debris? Is it that? It's the World Trade Center six? And so again all seven buildings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, No, there was something else going on. There's something much more important. I think Judy Wood has been maligned if I remember correctly, but she's shown other pictures of like cars that aren't to anything, just incinerated. There's all kinds of weird things that happened that day. And I think that her research. She talks about the hurricane too, right, like the audit of the hurricane. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the thing. My My goal of my film was more about the airplanes, because.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that. Let's talk about the airplanes, okay.
Speaker 2: So finding her research really helped me to break out of this cognitive dissonance and and it realized that the truth movement was helping to cover up the airplanes. Now, when I did the film, there's multiple goals I set out to do, but one of the main ones was to prove that the videos were real. I started watching films like Simon Shack's September Clues and Ace Baker's Great American Sire Opera. And there's other films that have been made again, like The Change Loose Change, which was another guy Internet blockbuster, right, But there was.
Speaker 1: Another guy too who did a really good movie. I can't remember that.
Speaker 2: The Airplane the mcdan. There's quite a few, not nearly as many as there are about the destruction of the towers, but there are there are quite a few, and yeah, there's some good ones. And some of these are Netflix again internet blockbusters, you know, they're streaming on Amazon and Netflix, and they all have a theme. They're either promoting the idea of a fake plane composited in or cgi'ed, or the idea of a reinforced you know, military plane, you know, or something with something attached to the bottom of pod. Dylan Avery outright says you can see it shooting a missile right before it impacts. It's like, no, you can't, but he says that, and then I realized, oh my gosh, these people are purposely ignoring something. Dylan Avery had a document from the Air Force twenty twenty five, that's the title of it. And here we are coming up on this. On the cover, you have people with virtual reality glasses, holograms in the air, and he's talking about voice morphing technology in relation to this document and how the phone calls couldn't possibly have happened from the air, which I agree. If he's using this document and he's talking about voice morphing, he talks about one section. He skips over a whole section of the document to discuss the voice morphing, and I realized the section he's skipped over is all about illusion technology, stealth technology, holograms if you will, which is an inappropriate, incorrect term to use. It is three dimensional volumetric ghost objects that appear to float in mid air for psychological warfare. These are things that we're discussed in nineteen ninety nine. I think even the Washington Post covered it, but it's been totally removed now. But again, Dylan Avery seemed to skip right over this and go on to talk about his pod theory. Now, to me, that's someone who had a theory and was looking for evidence to fit the theory, rather than looking at evidence to develop a theory, and so I'd set out to show that these people must have done this on purpose. He couldn't have possibly skipped over that by accident. And there are other things with the other filmmakers that would show things that would say this is CGI when clearly they knew it wasn't and skipped over things, and as a video editor I had to I felt an obligation to speak out that this is not video fakery. We even got to the point where people were saying the jumpers were CGI.
Speaker 1: Wow, and that's not true. They're falling, and there was pictures of them dead in reports of people saying, there's actually if you I don't know if you've seen it, but the fire people were going through the bottom of the towers and you could hear the audio of the bodies dropping on a.
Speaker 2: Absolutely and I don't believe any of it was CGI. I don't believe it was.
Speaker 1: So you don't believe, So you're you're not a no planer. You believe the planes are real.
Speaker 2: I believe the videos are real and the planes are fake. So so I believe the planes were some sort of stealth technology, which I expand on more in the next film. But again this seemed to be a common theme the people. Another great one is Ace Baker. He works for companies that actually did the two thousand and eight hologram election thing on CNN. They beamed hologram into the CNN studios in two thousand and eight for the election. This company nine to eleven Truther, works for him, and he's talking about CGI. So the whole no Planer to me, seemed to be a thing I had to ask the question, which I'll ask now, why why would people purposely ignore things about illusion technology and stealth technology and promote the idea of CGI and video fakery. And if these people truly believe there were no planes in New York City that day and were able to make these blockbuster films, why would they not discuss that issue? And why would they also blame all these amateur vide geographers just like myself. So there was a personal thing there of video fakery. They either had to be complicit and part of this government conspiracy they're all Masons, or they were visited by the FBI with on the day of nine to eleven, their footage was snatched and then they were taken back and doctored. You know, it's that, but it wasn't.
Speaker 1: There wasn't the two French brothers, the nod Day brothers who filmed eleven now hitting the building, and they're kind of just why they were on site.
Speaker 2: They're very They were given access in twenty fifteen to the CIA, every living director of the CIA. They made a documentary that's on Netflix. I do not believe the Nowaday brothers were amateur videographers. So now you see I'm almost conflicting myself. So again, but these these guys were French professional guys there to film, right the firefighters. There's even a witness there's even a witness down there who says, these firefighters been out here all day, look like they're waiting for something, like they knew this was coming, that was on the day. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it's speculation.
Speaker 2: It's speculation, but it is it is suspicious. And why were these people, these two videographers given access to the CIA, you know, years a decade later, you know, decades later, So.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make any sense. There's a lot of suspicious stuff. But so so you think that the planes were not CGI but were some form of stealth technology. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I think we all witnessed an illusion in real time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so how was that illusion created? Do you think that's but the towers were there and not there, so that was a real event, exactly whatever, And.
Speaker 2: That's the thing again that started becoming a thing with the VIC sims. These these victims are simulated CGI vicxims. And if you'll notice, me and you discussed that started to become a bit of a topic in these shootings, which we know are occult rituals. For the most part, these mass shootings that are happening are very much connected to the occult world and very much false flags. You can always find.
Speaker 1: Someone go to MK hole through some of those people.
Speaker 2: Are zapped out of their brains and there just getting out.
Speaker 1: And he was probably one of the first kind of.
Speaker 2: The right, these lone nuts. And so again why it begs the question, why would nine to eleven truthers that are just like me and you seeking the truth start pushing the idea of victim victims and then even right and you would think, yeah, I wouldn't take that seriously.
Speaker 1: But I believe all those truth movements were all infiltrated by assets of someone or another. I would assume government.
Speaker 2: And all that stuff went viral. Really it is. If you look at the creation of the Internet, it is it is right there with nine to eleven conspiracy films. I mean, the rise of the Internet and the rise of nine to eleven conspiracy films go hand in hand. Yeah, they're really just a strange.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that even some of the talking heads pundits today I wouldn't be I mean, I don't want to get into the real name could but some of these people clearly are assets. They're Intel assets or.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So getting back to alchemy, So, I mean, your your book, your documentary believes that some kind of alchemical change happened on nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Correct, Well, the reason I called it alchemy, Sorry, so the reason I called it alchemy, the reason I called it alchemy was really just a hunch. I'd started learning that transmutation took place. I'd started looking into John Hutchison, obviously because of doctor Judy Woods book Where Did the Towers Go? And she compared the evidence of nine to eleven at New York City to the experiments of John Hutchison and John Hutchison as well has been totally ridiculed, And I've noticed that they were both really getting ridiculed. The Truth movement would say, you know, space beams, and I actually think this is some type of like reverse psychology type of thing with the whole space beams, because again we know that a space weapons program has existed since the Reagan era. It's been kept secret, and the space Force is nothing new. And again we don't know the components of what's going on up there, but we can find evidence of particle beam weapons being tested in the eighties, nineteen eighty nine, bear, which is the what is it here? The beam aboard a rocket. So the beam, a particle beam weapon aboard a rocket was tested at proving that a directed energy weapon could be operated in space in nineteen eighty nine, and so we have that evidence. Now I'm of the opinion that the illusion technology we saw on September eleventh was part of in some way almost the same type of mechanism or component of what destroyed the buildings, what created that plane shaped silhouette almost like a cartoon cutout of an airplane in both the towers and the hole in the ground in Shanksville. You know, to me, this is all directed energy holograms or three dimensional volumetric objects would be induced using things like laser, which is a form of directed energy. So to me, it is all directed energy. And what doctor Judy Wood tries to show is that by studying this and understanding the destruction, at least the destruction part, then we can all as a collective really understand that free energy exists. We do not need to be operating our cars on gasoline and paying these bills to the Rockefeller or let alone giving thirty thousand dollars to Elon Musk for his miracle electric vehicle for the luxurious, rich upper class. But I really set out more to prove that this technology of this illusion exists and it's more important than the rest of it. And I don't like really saying that it's more important, but to a degree it is, because once you uncover illusion technology, it's no longer a weapon. It can no longer be used against you. And what are the implications of that. I mean, you think about films and sci fi films like Independence Day and the way that the White House was destroyed in Independence Day very similar, which by the way, which psychologically I don't know what happened there, but the sales of that film statistically went through the roof the day after nine to eleven, something someone pointed out to me and I verified, which is just so strange that people decided to go to Blockbuster in Hollywood Video right after in two thousand and one to go rent Independence Day. We saw something that day and we didn't understand.
Speaker 1: What we saw, right, Yeah, No, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Like you said in your film the highest technology influenced Ceremonial Magic, my new film is all about the occult aspects, which also seem to be totally ignored by the truth movement. No, no more talk about Crowley. They don't want to talk about you. Start bringing up numbers around these people and put them in the looney bin, put a straight jacket on him. He's talking about the numbers or me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's I have no question. That would never invite me in anywhere into the nine to eleven truth movement. When is your new documentary done? It's not done yet, is it.
Speaker 2: It is basically done. It's being critiqued, peer reviewed, and it will be released on the anniversary. And actually I've got your book featured in the new film, so that'll be great.
Speaker 1: Do you have a title? Do you have a title you can disclose.
Speaker 2: The title is nine to eleven Alchemy a big idea, either a big idea or the Big Idea, which it's a big idea.
Speaker 1: It sounds like something George Bush Senior would say.
Speaker 2: He did say it. He said it many times in relation to the New World Order, which you pointed out in your book and in your film, and he also talked about the law. Now, to me, this big idea is the new World Order, and I actually found some very very strange, cryptic clues from the media out this big Idea interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to seeing that. So where will people be able to find that? On your website?
Speaker 2: My website is Wolfclanmedia dot org.
Speaker 1: Wolf Clan Media. I'm gonna put her in the show notes Wolf as long as this one is it three hours long?
Speaker 2: No, it will not be three hours long. I know the last one is very difficult for people to see, but it's important. I didn't want to leave anything out. I wanted to to really, I wanted to address that plane issue. I wanted to vindicate all of the amateur videographers who I've personally spoken with, many of them do not want to be part of this a lot of them had trouble getting jobs because you would look up this Jennifer spell for instance, you would look her up, say you're an employer trying to hire her as a videographer, and you look her up Spellbinding fakery, the nine to eleven hoax, you know, things like this, and it had had trouble getting jobs. I wanted to vindicate these amazing videographers who just aptured something that they couldn't explain that day, and I really wanted to do that in a way that wasn't vindicating the mainstream media. And I've still to this day been accused of vindicating the mainstream media by promoting this hologram theory rather than the video fakery. Because again, if any side of the truth movement were to talk about the planes, they're either going to say that the mainstream media basically put fake videos in there, and so by me debunking that, I'm debunking the mainstream media. But in no way am I doing that. They are so complicit. They didn't report the hurricane, and I would say honestly that they put out the truth movement's biggest talking points. Larry Silverstein came out and said, yeah, we were told to pull it. Do you think that was an accident that mainstream media ran and that No, absolutely not. That was so the truth movement could run with that for the next twenty years and keep all of us entangled in this arguing of what really happened. And I think the core about what me and you get to in this new film and in your book especially is what is the end goal? What's the point? Let's not argue about all the physical, you know, aspects of what actually happened, even though it's very important. What was the point of September eleventh, Right?
Speaker 1: What was the point? Right?
Speaker 2: It's a big idea.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a big idea. Here's the thing. It's been twenty years. We know what's happened. We just ended a twenty year war, longest war in history in Afghanistan, invaded Iraq, put in the Patriot Act, huge surveillance, state pumping and dumping the entire economy from two thousand and one to two thousand and eight, interest rates through zero the end, the whole economy was wrecked. I think that was obviously intentional. So somebody who's well, the Wizard of Oz was pulling the strings the whole time. For that whole event, And I mean you can go in, you can go into to bush at the you know when he's talking to the kids. You ever see that video where like the kids are people chanting, plane building die. You know, it's incredible. Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: But again there's been so much put out. I mean there's been that video was viral for a while there, and you had Honestly, I'm gonna go ahead and say, there we talked about a little bit about S. K. Bain, the author of another book, and I heard him recently talking about that same thing, and and really that video was kind of put it all out. It went viral, and I even I think that a lot of that was in some cases not even the words that we're saying. But nevertheless, it was a ritualistic thing we were looking at. Right, and he's reading the pet Goat upside down. Now. Again, what I love about your book is you go deep into Croley's background, but then you really dive into how it ties into September eleventh, and you don't really get hung up on all this nano thermite like other authors again that we've mentioned do and so and again I'm not gonna say everybody's a disinformation agent because again I followed this truth for almost fifteen years, following or for ten years, you know, nonsense. That was just to cover up. Again, they didn't want to. You know, they had key words on their websites, on their forums, which was proven by a couple of researchers things that couldn't be said Zionist doctor Judy Wood, no planes, holograms, things like this were words that as soon as they came up on the forum, they were flagged immediately. And so the truth movement was censoring from the beginning. And again, the occult aspects of this need to be discussed. And nobody really makes films or has made films really diving deep into this. I mean there's been a few, you know, you did a good job, and there's been a couple here and there, but not really films that are talking about what happened and how it ties into the occult aspects, because again, this technology was influenced by the most occult people and you and you outline that in your book very well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's it's kind of sad that, in my opinion, they've missed a lot of stuff. You can go back. I'm looking at Conspiracydocumentaries dot com. There's been on nine to eleven, twenty five documentaries Ryan Dawson, all these characters that have been around, and nobody really wants to mention the eleven. Nobody wants to mention all the Rockefeller stuff. I mean, that's that's really the core for me. That's really where you have to go to. So the fact that they're not doing it is I mean, I almost I have this way of looking you ever hear of like the Overton window acceptable kind of discussions, like everybody wants to stay in that and then there's a case, right, so if you're out there, the people who want you to be inside that window mock belittle you, whatever. But there's like a corollary to that, which is kind of like a sandbox where you only have gets, you don't ask too many questions. It's like an Overton sandbox where you don't really you stay in there and people want you to play in that sandbox. But if you know, it's uh yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: And we're in that right now with this pandemic, are we not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no question, absolutely, no question. I talk to people all the time. There's a lot of problems. There a lot of problems with that. I mean, here's the thing. I mean, one of the things that you that's obvious about the pandemic is that they should just go and test people to see if they have natural amenity. Then they don't have to worry about risking anything to do with the vaccines. But they're just reshaping it all the time. You got Tike your vaccine, you got Dick your vaccine, got dig your vaccine. Yeah, I should scare the crap out of you. I'm not taking the vaccine, no way. You can now put that thing in my body and I'll take COVID, I'll take care.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure again we have the same thing here. We've got we've got controlled opposition, you know, and uh you cover ups upon cover ups upon cover ups. We've got the China Wuhan story, you know, which reinforces the idea that this is, you know, killing us and dropping dead, right, and it's dangerous and deadly, and then you're.
Speaker 1: Scared to death, just like after nine to eleven, right, just scare the living crap out of people. Obama Osama bin Laden could jump out of the butchers and kill you. So they're constantly putting the fear of death into That should tell you a lot, the fact that they keep putting the fear of death into you.
Speaker 2: And it's the same players. It's the same players. I think it's important to bring up. The people who investigated nine to eleven are members of the Directed Energy Professional Society. They are founding sponsors with Booz Allen, Hamilton, Raytheon, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, but in particular sa I C which later called themselves Litos, so they're now called Lotos. Litos is the only and honestly I'm disclosing a little bit for something that I'm putting in my COVID documentary, but Litos is the only private contractor that runs the Frederick National Laboratory. So we have a private contractor that investigated September eleventh being the only private contractor in the world to get national fund from the government to do cancer research. And so anytime you hear talk about the NIH and FAUCI or the National Cancer Institute, you're actually hearing about the same people who investigated what happened on nine to eleven, a private military contractor who was given trillions for the War on Terror.
Speaker 1: They're still here's another point if you remember, Cheney said there's going to be a terrible dip in the national security payments. Right, so they were dipping off because there were no crises. But then when nine to eleven happened, they were flush with cash. Everybody got money, just like the medical cartel right now, right. I don't know if the medical carctel was really doing that just in point, but the medical cartel is now flush with cash and dominating everybody and telling you what to do. But that's what happened after nine to eleven. So you can go back and look up Dick Cheney and I think he called it the dip or cratering of the National security and all those stocks, they all went from five dollars stocks to sixty dollar stocks because they were all full cash.
Speaker 2: That's right on the level we had the insider trading and everything going on to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so nine to eleven was probably the most beneficial thing that could have happened to the Busher administration. Imaginable, I mean, played right into their hands, these these so called terrorists. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the thing with like when I started looking at it, doctor Judy Wood shows that these these people investigated nine to eleven. You know, they didn't hire construction companies, they didn't hire demolition companies, you know, to figure out how a building went down. They hired directed energy specialist psychological warfare. And then I realized they not only work on that, but they work on three dimensional illusion technology stealth technology for the military. So when I when I saw that the same people who investigated nine to eleven worked on this stealth technology. Really that was another point of the film. I really needed to get that out there.
Speaker 1: And where can people see nine to eleven Alchemy?
Speaker 2: It's it's available on my website, Wolflam Media dot org Slash nine one one. And what I believe you have a photo there of someone who I didn't actually create that someone yeah and made that. It's a great photo. It's a great photo. I think that was a friend Matthews's solutions. So I'm not able to put anything out on YouTube, so you have to go to my website basically to watch anything. But that's a great photo.
Speaker 1: This is this, this is your this is your cover.
Speaker 2: That is the d v D. Yeah, that's the DVD. And then actually the cover I originally used if you go to my website has a really strange cloud going through the towers. I don't know if you've seen that. It's uh, it's uh, it's and it's taken the night before, like twelve hours or so, off of a boat a guy who is spending the weekend out there, and you can find his website. But it is the strangest, the strangest.
Speaker 1: I may be able to encourage this, So this is your site. If you go up to.
Speaker 2: The to the top, to the nine to eleven tab, that picture there at the very top.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the night before, just just twelve hours before.
Speaker 1: Wow, and uh, all the.
Speaker 2: Films, that's the previous film. Everything has been banned on YouTube, so you know, nothing can be watched on YouTube. I have an hour long compilation of what I called nine to eleven being predicted in Hollywood throughout the throughout the nineties. A lot of other researchers who really didn't get credit because I didn't know where a lot of this stuff come from. But I mean, you have like Neo's passport having the two thousand.
Speaker 1: It was also in the usual The usual Suspect had a nine to eleven in it, if you remember, and then also Enemy of the State, the State, enemy is in.
Speaker 2: The State, had a couple of yeah, very strange ones, and I have that actually up on my website. And that's what's weird is again, all these people make all these films about the truth, but a lot of them leave that kind of stuff out. So that's why the film's three long. It's hard to watch because it's so long, you know, you need to take that time. But it is split up in six parts. Again, most of that's been censored now. But if I left any of that out, I would have I wouldn't have felt like I've really done it justice. I really felt like I needed to include the plane issue, the destruction issue, the truth movement cover up issue, and the Hollywood issue, and especially the occult stuff. I wanted to really get it all in there. In three hours was what it took.
Speaker 1: I know. Well, here's the thing is, you probably could do twelve hours on nine to eleven. There's just so much information and so many things that happened, But it was a hyper sophisticated event.
Speaker 2: There are things that no one has ever discussed in that film. That's the reason it's really three hours. I mean, and I'm not trying to be overly. You know, I'm not trying to toot my own horn. There are really things in there that no one has ever discussed. The energy effects at Shanksville and the Pentagon, the fact that iron microspheres were found instead of jet fuel in that in that dirt there, So that was that's only consistent with one other thing, and that is the phenomenon of crop circles, which we have no idea you know, why people are able to take microwave and radiation devices into these crop circles and pick up you know, energy thoughts.
Speaker 1: Interesting, you know. So where can people see this? We're at forty minutes. Where can people go see nine eleven Alchemy? The best way can you stream it on your website straight.
Speaker 2: From my website. You can stream it straight from the nine to eleven tab there that you were just on right at the top of the page. That's the film. It's three hours. If you pause it on the website and close out and go back to it later, you can start it up. So again it's hard to watch watch it in parts. There's thirty minute sections in there.
Speaker 1: But your new movie is also going to be on Wolf Clanmedia dot Org as well. Before the eleventh, nine to eleventh of twenty twenty one, so within the next ten days too.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm going to release it on the memorial on the day. I'm going to release it on the morning. So that morning, everybody, I encourage you, don't go watch a propaganda film on Netflix. Spike Lee just put out some nonsense. So just just on the morning, you know, don't want these nonsense propaganda films. Go see my new film, which will be live on my website that morning, and it will be about half the length. It'll probably be about ninety minutes long.
Speaker 1: Cool. And that title is nine to eleven A big lie, right.
Speaker 2: The nine eleven alchemy, A big idea.
Speaker 1: A big idea. That's right. I love an alchemy, a big idea. And again, the researcher is Chris Hampton and the website is Wolf Clanmedia dot org.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Chris, Thank you so much, William, and thank you for your book.
Speaker 1: My pleasure to take care. Are you still there? Hold on