Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donna Peters. His name is Styling and profiling Timmy d Timmy Duckworth. You look like you could be a wrestler or like some sort of lead singer of a band down on I think it's Main Street on Nashville.
Speaker 2: I'll take it. I'll take both.
Speaker 1: There you go, could be some you go. It is twelve forty seven am on Friday, June twentieth. You know what's funny is that, out of all the people that talk to us about the podcast, and there's quite a few of them, we appreciate all the listeners, all the fans, the thing that I hear the most is you guys really do it every night.
Speaker 2: I believe us.
Speaker 1: I mean, here's the thing. If you are a listener or a watcher, what do you think that we do? Because you're you're listening and watching. So do you think we like just like put thirty five of them in the can like different?
Speaker 2: I bet they think it's ten thirty pm and we're just saying it's, you know, twelve forty five am, or we're doing at eight am in the morning or something.
Speaker 1: I mean no, that's definitely not. But they also say like you do it every night, meaning like we skip nights. No, we don't skip. We don't skip. We definitely do not. Can we do it every damn night? As far as I know, we are the only podcast coming to you daily from the World Series of Poker. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I'm technically the only podcasts coming to you from the World series pokering show.
Speaker 1: Where does the poker The Poker Girl podcast or Poker News podcast used to have the thing a room.
Speaker 2: They're like off in a recording studio, like ten minutes away from here, So technically.
Speaker 1: At the words, I mean whatever, I'm in. Let's rock and roll baby. On today's show, we got Brian rast He won the ten k Raz Championship. We told you guys on the last episode we weren't going to talk about it because they were still heads up. It was Rasty against Andrew Ya. Rasty comes out on top. Five players are left in the twenty five k PLO high Roller. I did commentary on that day three live stream. Today they backed up with five left. It is a four day event, so this isn't an extended day, but they backed up with five left. They're guaranteed more than half a million dollars almost two point three million dollars. Up top, we'll run you through the final five the nolamit hold them freeze out as currently playing out. You might hear the commotion as we go. It is currently playing out. There are three players left. We'll possibly hear and then check in on that one if not next episode. Of course, the Seniors Championship, they are down to nineteen players. Done for the night. We'll take a look there. Horse Championship. Is itm in the money? Scott sever I think is leading the way currently? Of course, more on that later in the episode. Gotta touch on everything else that's going on around the ws AP. The big thing today was another flight of the Millionaire Maker, and then only one brand new tournament kicked off, so weird, Yeah, kind of weird, but it was still pretty packed in here overall. And then you want to do a community card segment.
Speaker 2: No left that on there from the last time.
Speaker 1: Probably well when are we talking about our boy? Oh maybe yeah, okay, let's leave it on there exactly. Okay, a fun community card segment, although we don't condone fighting, but it'll be in there. Well, this is back to back episodes. Now we're talking about fighting essentially, right. Yeah, if you love poker but you don't want to spend a dime, check out play Poker Goro. It's free to play. It is super easy to jump into. And yes, it is actually real, and you want to know how I know it's real. I played today. I was doing commentary and I said, you know what, guys at ten thirty, there's a one million gold free roll. Hop in there and play with me. I know all you guys out there that tune into these streams are chat pro extraordinaries will come and prove it.
Speaker 2: Prove it.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you the guy who busted me.
Speaker 2: I signed out.
Speaker 1: I did double up. I was in a weird spot with Kings, fucked the set of Kings lost to a guy with ten to seven. I mean, I slow played the King, so it's it's whatever, It's fine, don't care about that. Then I did double up with eights versus Ace King. Then I get Queen's on about fifteen sixteen bigs. I'm in raise it. We don't tell bad beats here, but I'm about to tell bad beats. Oh god, I mint raise it. Buddy calls behind big Blind calls it comes seven I think seven three duce or seven four or something like that. A seven. There was a seven for sure, and then a deuce and it was rainbow. I bet one, big, big one, big one. Guy behind me calls big Blind folds turn is a five. If it was seven three duce on the flop terms the five, it was seven five duce, terms of three, something like that. Still rainbow, I got three big lines call river repeat deuce. I jam, he calls got jack, deuce of hearts. Lovely stuff, quality players there. I'll play poker gro so, come get yourself in on the action. I'll be there trying to defend myself. But it was a lot of fun playing with all the all the people in chat. Hopefully we'll do more of that as we go. Play poker go dot com or you can also get the app on your iOS device or your Android device and we will see you at the tables. Brian rast joins the seven time w Sop Gold Bracelet winner Club Daniel Yep, Nick Billy Yep, rasty Yep. The player we shall not name what many men?
Speaker 2: Why do we man and man?
Speaker 1: He's just wacko. Okay, how many is that? Five? Yep? Sever yep? Six? How many are there?
Speaker 2: Missing? Two? One? Was this here?
Speaker 1: Benny?
Speaker 2: Yeah? One is next way? White T shirts?
Speaker 1: Johnny World, Johnny freaking World. Everyone is gonna be like white T shirts. Well you just snap got it, Johnny World, Johnny. I was trying to remember the ones that I asked Nick Schulman about in the interview, and Johnny World was one of them, So I bet I would have come to it.
Speaker 2: Who has eight?
Speaker 1: Eight? Is Johnny Moss?
Speaker 2: No trick question? No one has eight? Oh well Johnny Moss has nine?
Speaker 1: So Johnny Moss has eight? So right, sure, well.
Speaker 2: Phil Helmer has a thank you? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Phil was not right? But rich rich rich right? Duck up, duck up, duck up. What do you mean? Does Johnny Mash have a brace or does he not have a nine? He has a bracelet nine? He has eight bracelets? How many?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 1: How many does Sean Deep have?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 1: Nopee has won because he's given four away? Wait does he does he give him all the way? I think he said. I think he said he kept the first one.
Speaker 2: How many the NBA Championships does Michael Jordan have six. Yeah, you know, I say four. He says six, you say the biggest.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But but if you're asking me if he has four, then the answer is yes, he does technically have full I mean, don't be on a technicality yes saying I just say this is done up just in the con Brian Rast Brian Rast top day field of one hundred and thirty four entries to win three hundred and six thousand dollars. A friend of the podcast and my commentary friend at times, Kevin Gerhart, wanted me to say he said. He said, be sure to say this when you talk about the the RAS ten K heads up. So I'm pretty sure I'm free to say it. He said, yay, Andrew ye had rassed all in and behind. If any of these details are wrong, I just wanted to be clear that this is. He said. Andrew ya had rassed all in and behind on sixth Street three times. He peeled the winner each time and came back. He also started a hand with under one big bet two hundred and forty k out of eight million chips in play, so I think that happened multiple times. So Rasty with a comeback for the ages against Andrew yay and heads up play. Andrew Ye was looking for his second he won the ten k horse a couple of years ago. But Rasty goes on to get his seventh bit emotional afterwards, which which honestly kind of surprised me because one, he's been there, done it many times. I also think that he really made a big push towards the Poker Hall of Fame. He really wanted to get into it, and he did get into it. So I now now I thought that, you know, everything kind of after that would be sort of gravy. But you could definitely tell that this one hit home for Brian rast As I mentioned three hundred and six thousand dollars for him. Andrew Ye got two O four per second, Brian yun finished third, Jao Vieira finished fourth, Nikolai Ponomarev got fifth for seventy five k, Christian Roberts sixth, Ali Islami seventh, and Maxim misa Enko. Is that supposed to say? I was going to say, is there there's another guy? Except for the first letter. A lot of them like, no, no way, that's not right. So that is the ten k res. They battled for quite a bit today. Oh, Yeah, where are you putting rast in the in the kind of all time conversation.
Speaker 2: On the Matt Rushmoll we're talking how close he is to getting on that?
Speaker 1: Sure? You know, when when I think of when I ask you that question, the first thing that comes into my mind, as the listeners likely know, as you know, I'm a big Bill Simmons guy.
Speaker 2: Yep, you know, like the triangles, how are we talking? He does the triangles? Yea basketball? They're not doesn't the pyramid right here?
Speaker 1: What the hell is going on? Triangles? The drawings? The drawing technically a pyramid.
Speaker 2: It's technically a if you want to play the technical stall Championships from Michael Jordan. It's still trying to.
Speaker 1: Stop just saying when he when he talks about like like he talks about like you know, the the NBA all time greats, yep, and and he'll say like, you know, this guy's now he's in the top fifteen, or now he's pushing to the top ten, or he's in the top forty of you know, of all time. Like that's how I try and think of it. Okay, so you know, kind of where do you put Brian Rest?
Speaker 2: Okay, so we got helm with first right top.
Speaker 1: This guy, this guy's unreal. I mean just Ivy bros.
Speaker 2: Phill He's number one Ivy Brunts and the Grano next year and the next thing, I say, five, right.
Speaker 1: Are you guys?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 1: Are you doing a triangle or you're not?
Speaker 2: A pyramid? Isn't it?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: Five? I think was he one? I think he doubles? Doesn't he skip.
Speaker 1: Perstval it goes one two three? No, I don't think he's does. I don't think he's does the I'm pretty sure that's exactly how if we want to do it that way. Okay, fine, But he always makes like, you know, he always says like, well, I'm just gonna put this guy on this level and you know stuff like that. That's why you just just do like the top whatever, Like where do you think he is? Is he top twenty five all time? Is he top like okay, he's Is he top one hundred yeses? Is he top fifty yes? Is he top twenty five?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is he top fifteen?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I don't know top fifteen. I think I.
Speaker 2: Three PPC titles and the first super high roller ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just trying to think of like who else.
Speaker 2: Cash Games commentary All the Game got some edited valley.
Speaker 1: The tricky part about this is, like, I'd be curious to where, like the if you were to ask a bunch of poker players where they would put someone like David Open I'm compared to Brian Rast. I mean, obviously all okay, but all the all the like top guys, a lot of the top guys who are in the Hall of Fame obviously voted for Open time to get into the Hall of Fame, right, So wouldn't they then hold him in such a high regard, which I think that they do when it comes to high stakes cash games. Now, Oppenheim, of course does not have the tournament accolades that Brian Rast has. Now, Brian Rast has played plenty of high stakes cash but you know, so how would they be, Like would they be like, yeah, Oppenheim is top fifteen. Now, that's hard, that's hard for us to judge because we're not as ingrained in that part of the community to know, like we're not playing with those guys every single day like that sort of stuff, right, you know, Like we don't need to name names. But somebody suggested Michael Turrets for the Hall of fame, right, and like, how how are we ever supposed to know that? Yeah, I mean we obviously know that he's a good player, but I mean, I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what the Hall of Fame is, right. It is a kind of like a boys club, just the way the voting is, so it's going to get shaped in a way that as they keep voting in the same kind of people, it's going to be pushed in that direction. I think we are looking at it from a.
Speaker 1: So I like, I also like to look at it like it's predominantly tournament stuff, and then cash game stuff is kind of comes in as like like a, well he has this as well. Yeah, So like if I see Brett Brian Rass, and then I see somebody else then I and then I look at it and I say, well, Brian Rass has the cash game stuff, you know, and then so that that pushes him in just because not because the cash game stuff isn't worthy and it might be worth more weight. It's just from where I sit, it's very hard to judge the cash game stuff, you know. I mean I'm not in those games, don't I don't know about that sort of stuff, So it's difficult for me if you want to go on the tournament sort of stuff, which I think you know, again going back to Bill Simmons, what he does when it comes to the sports stuff, I mean a lot of it is stats at the end of the day, like you know that, Like it's this, this and this and then maybe if there's some sort of tie breaker, he says, well, he's got these intangibles. Sure, well, so that's how I I equate the thing. So I'm gonna say, yeah, top, I think.
Speaker 2: With basketball it's more of a fair playing field, right. The game hasn't changed that much now that the style of the game has changed, but if you look at poker, it's changed quite dramatically with the buyings, with the amount of tournaments you can play. So the way I kind of view it is, take a player, what's his specialty? Okay, it's tournaments. What has he won? Has he got a range of wins or a vast number of wins in you know, at a certain tour, So that's obviously feel helm with lots of WSP Then what else does he have? Is he a good cash game player? Is he like by people? Is he a good ambassador? You know? Does he do commentary. You know, does he do this and that? So I think you can also do that for cash game guys. Opie obviously big cash game guy. What else does he have there? It's obviously the peers think he's world class if they're going to vote him in anyway. But yeah, looking at the pyramid, he's definitely up there. It's just like Kenny. He this logjam of seven bracelet winners, right, you kind of mentioned he got Billy backs to Benny Glassa, John Hennigan, Tograno, man Ras shalman Seva. Who's going to break out of that to really like set themselves ahead? Now I would say Grano as well ahead. But the other guys, they need kind of one more to be okay, really contending, really pushing to challenge side l challenge you know, with Johnny chan Doel Bronson, all these guys. So I guess we'll see who can break out of that, you know, big seven way tie on seven bracelets.
Speaker 1: I think, I mean, here's here's what needs to happen. Well, first, before I get to that, let me say that one of the guys that you mentioned is like making my point of what I'm trying to say. So maybe I can articulate it through this example is that Benny Glauser has seven, Brian Rass has seven. To my knowledge, Brian Rash has more high stakes cash game success than Benny Glaser. So like, I'm thinking that, Okay, I slot in rast over Benny Glasser.
Speaker 2: Online poker right now in case nineteen million scoop titles though, because that I think has a factor in it.
Speaker 1: Sure of course. But but also okay, he's got that right. Rass has three fifty k PPC titles, which are what's what's like one fifty k PPC bracelet worth three regular titles? Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, no, no, not at all what one bracelet is with one bracelet?
Speaker 1: Stop, there's levels to this ship. Okay, let's just stop with that. I mean, come on, seriously, if one is one, come on, no stop Pennsylvania. Also, what I'm going to say is that you and I basically we need to come up with the the like the top one hundred, and we need to just constantly be adjusting.
Speaker 2: It seems like.
Speaker 1: That's a big that's a big Bill Simmons thing where he's like, okay, you know, if DJOK does this then he's going to be in the top ten. He's going to be in the top five challenge with like the Magic and those types of guys, you know. So that that's where I think we need to we need to make this list. What just looked up at domain that very expensive, so we're very expensible. I know what the domain should be, and you're obviously not going.
Speaker 2: To pick it. Oh we got we're thinking different routes here.
Speaker 1: No, I just know what the domain should be, all right. PGT update, What do you got for me?
Speaker 2: Brian Rath seventh cash of the season. He is in fiftieth place, four hundred and seventy two points. Javierre finished in fourth place, so he's having a pretty great world series of work. Five cashes so far in PGT qualifying events, he's twentieth overall, so seven fifty six points. He's about that, you know, right on that cast of what we think will fortieth or be. You know, we're talking eight hundred to nine hundred points. So he still might have to do a little bit more work if he wants to secure his seat in the pg two million dollars Championship. Daniel Nograno mean cash but had a little buffer between him and Chino. Also crept a little bit closer to Nick Shrman in second. So that's kind of the big not really big changes, but the changes that came out of the RAZ Championship.
Speaker 1: I was just reading through the recap on Poker News, Rass just mentioning gratitude a lot, you know, kind of his his mental fortitude here to stay strong throughout the battle. You know, he wasn't happy with how he played last year. Kind of he got heads up in the twenty five k poo yep so this year, and you know, the sentiment is that he's a bit happier than last year and ultimately came out on top. I just I still question that that kind of cut off that you keep mentioning. I feel like it's just going to be higher. I just do.
Speaker 2: I've said that, you know a lot of time, I am leaning towards US side a little bit. I feel like how the results have broken with the first what forty fifty events of the year, it feels like there's a lot it's very top heavy already. You know, I felt like last year we were spread out a bit more, but you know, these guys are winning a lot of like it does feel that we're going to adjust that line. I'm gonna pull up. Last year is real quick top forty. Last year, fortieth was Steven Chidwick. He finished with nine to sixty nine. But when we you know, removed the players, we came down to basically eight eighty one.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's going to be eleven hundred.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be eleven hundred this year.
Speaker 2: Eleven hundred. Lassier would have put us basically, you know, in the thirties, top thirty.
Speaker 1: It's going to be eleven hundred this year. That's my that's my call. Five or main in the twenty five k PLO high Roller. At the end of day three we lost Phil Ivy. His quest for number twelve continues on four hundred and eighty nine entries in this one, up from last year's four hundred and seventy six. Just an incredibly big field in this tournament, almost two point three million dollars up top. The players are guaranteed five hundred and forty thousand dollars. Dennis Weis, a German player, has a big chip lead twenty eight and a half million. Mickey Duek cruizing along fourteen point seven million. He was short six handed or sorry seven handed, no, six handed, sorry he was short six handed. Then he doubled up through phil Ivy. Then he took out phil Ivy in sixth place. Talasha Kerchie is there, Evan Krenzman also at the table, and Jeff Hakim, who pretty much folded his way to the final five.
Speaker 2: That's all I mean.
Speaker 1: The thing is is like you don't know it yet because you haven't gotten to that point, but you'd be really good at the final table ICM stuff because you make the most money just before.
Speaker 2: When I get to that cell point final table, man, I crunched those ICM numbers. That's all.
Speaker 1: I just fold, fold, fold, old, fold hold. The Final five will return on Friday. The stream will begin at five eastern two pm Pacific time. Ali Najade will be in the booth. Don't know who he's going to be in the booth with. And then also there is a Poker Stars stream. I did have it wrong on the commentary today because I was mentioning that, okay, I was mentioning that Ali was going to be on the commentary, and Tristan held up his phone and said, I just got the text. I'm in he did. But for Poker Stars stream. Oh but he because he didn't say that on the he just said, I just got the text.
Speaker 2: I'm in god.
Speaker 1: You know they put out the bat single, I'm gonna do it. So I just assumed like the text was coming from somebody for but no, the text was coming from STAPs. So Tristan got the invite to go on the Poker Stars stream because they always have James Hartigan STAPs and then usually a pro. So he's going to be the pro that hops in with those guys for the Poker Stars stream. We still don't have anyone, as I understand it, for our stream. So my apologies there. Call it a duck up whatever it should be. And if I get a full pie, I'm just out all right, you have.
Speaker 2: To say that, yeah, yeah, exactly how many I still pie? Eight six eight?
Speaker 1: Quick aside, whatever the hell that pizza was that our photographer An brought the other Holy Ship, that was the worst piece of Honestly, the worst piece I've ever had. I'm not I'm not exaggerating in the slightest. I've had a lot of pizza. That was by far the worst pizza I either. No, that was emergencies that it wasn't good, should close down after after serving that slice of pizza.
Speaker 2: If everyone doesn't know you're a big pizza person, what's your fad? What's the number one pizza? Right now?
Speaker 1: It's a good pie. So it's good pie right now. Yeah, I know a lot of people are talking about I believe double zero. I have yet to have it. But also I'm not a big Neapolitan guy. It's it's good, but I'm just not that style of pizza. I'm a I'm a New York style of pizza. Like that's that's the type of pizza PI very local. No, it is because they opened up a new spot over by me. Yes, as of like maybe six months ago or something like that. So yeah, so it's it's over there. I also like I like Rebellion a lot. So here's the trick with Grimaldi's. I think Grimaldi's is very good. Okay, you cannot. You have to eat it there. You have to und some pretty good to go.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It does not know it does Grimaldi's like within five minutes of leaving, it doesn't. It does not hold up. You need it served on the tin tray. You have to eat it there you cannot. I just like, you know, I like all my pizzas, just like the cheese pizza. So they have I believe it's called the traditional, which is just like they're playing cheese pizza, which actually Wednesday night on the Venetian live stream, one of the because there's a Grimaldi's advenuation, one of the guys had a broad a pie in. So yeah, anyway, very off topic. Pizza is always on topic. So five pm Eastern time, two pm Pacific time on Friday for the live stream final table of twenty five k PLO high Roller. Check that out. It will be on pokerg dot com. It will be on the Poker Go YouTube channel. It will also be on the Poker Stars YouTube channel. Are there still three players remaining in the fifte No lim and hold them freeze out. It sounds very very quiet over there.
Speaker 2: I think the alcohol I have run out. They were very rowdy, very drunk. A couple of security guards and warnings came from the t D nearly had a kick out.
Speaker 1: I mean that guy was swearing up a storm. I don't know that guy's name, he's alway.
Speaker 2: I know he's one of big here in these friends. Yeah, that's kind of all you need to know.
Speaker 1: He could be loud and obnoxious, but just you know, you just got to turn on the swearing. Not that I care. I don't care about swearing, but I know how security them are going to look at it.
Speaker 2: Still three left. There is about four minutes left in the day. They ifrobably get a bag up unless I can lose one more. But so yeah, we may have to.
Speaker 1: All right, So we're just gonna so right now, it's Samuel Rossborough, Michael Rosito, and Asher Kniff are three handed. You have some a quick nugget on ro.
Speaker 2: This Rossborough guy was played one two, no limit, hold them in Houston, was told this story came to Vegas. He's twenty one years old. I think cashed in like one of the turbos for a decent amount of change for one. Two players something like twenty k took a shot in this. Now he's three handed playing for if.
Speaker 1: You cashed four hundred k in one of the turbos for twenty k, you'd like made the foil table.
Speaker 2: I think maybe it's like with bounties that maybe it was like the mister millions plus bounties. That's that's what it's sounded.
Speaker 1: Like got it.
Speaker 2: I guess we can google him real quick. But yeah, now he's three handed playing for four undred K and he's currently runaway chip leader. But yeah, that seems like we'll get a result.
Speaker 1: They're guaranteedmorrow two hundred thousand dollars second places two seventy three first place is four to ten. So we'll skip on over to the next event. We'll wrap up the fifteen hundred dollars freeze out on the next episode.
Speaker 2: Super Turbo Bownie, the one that I believe that was John Ray and it's tenth place, six seventeen K plus bounties. That was the one John race, the one that we covered about ten but ten days ago. Yep.
Speaker 1: The Seniors Championship is down to the final nineteen seven, five hundred and seventy five players this year, down a little bit from the seven, nine hundred and fifty four last year. Last year it was Kang Tat Fam winning the event for six hundred and seventy seven K. This year, smaller field, so understandably slightly smaller first place prize as well, six hundred and fifty three thousand dollars Up top, Brett Limb is leading the way, What are you typing into the rundown? Just tell the people. I can't read your mind with what you're typing, so just tell me. Just just talk it out. Let's talk it out. It's okay, we can talk it out.
Speaker 2: I'm very concerned about this event, concerned about what. I'm concerned that this is a five day event and we're currently on day three and we have nineteen players remaining. With streaming this on Saturday, I'm a little concerned that tomorrow we're gonna lose ten players and then what back them up at midday bring them back twenty four hours later. That's not a what happened last year, that's not great for player assurance. Well, the five hundred extra players they had helped slow it down a bit. That's not like a ton of extra players. It's not, but it does affect you, know, when you get to these stages. We've played. I want to say we played till around six or seven pm one day for and then brought them back the next day. So ready asked the team what they want to do. I don't think it would be fair to bring them back by the choice.
Speaker 1: The obvious thing is the horse.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I think Tank k Hell's Championship.
Speaker 1: I mean it's going to be a four day event anyway, Yeah, it'll end on that day. It's got some good firepower over there right now, so I mean that should just be it. Sorry, seniors, I mean, what are you going to do if you would like to win your way to play in an event at the poker Go studio. Check out True Classic Tas dot Com slash tcoker Go. That's where you go to submit your poker story. Be honest, be open, do not lie. We will call that bluff so fast you won't even know what you think. We're Phil Helmi on the other side of that screen, baby, But fifteen people, fifteen are going to win a five K package. It includes a thirty three hundred dollars buy in to a tournament likely to take place in December twenty twenty five, but we're still trying to finalize the specific dates. But towards the end of twenty twenty five, you'll come out to Vegas, you'll stay at Aria, You'll get some True Classic swag as well, the whole thing, the whole shebang. So head on over to True Classic Tas dot Com slash TC poker go. So yeah, I mean I don't know what to do about this Seniors. It's just I mean you can't you can't have them play for like two hours and then stop. I mean, that's that's just not possible. And then like, look, I think we're going to talk about the host son. We'll run through some of those names very field. Obviously there is one more full I play, but we could play them down at four or five players, bring them back. We know how these flip pop games work. Obviously the stream will be a little longer than that. The conventional element hold them, but we will have that stop paler that the scene is.
Speaker 2: No offense lack a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I love the Seniors event just because it's kind of wild and wacky. Yeah, you don't really know what you're gonna get at the final table, you know, it's it's akin to the Colossus, the Gladiators, like that sort of stuff. You got a lot of people who i'll say inexperienced. I don't mean that at all in a negative way. You know, it's just that you probably don't know who these players are. They probably haven't made a WSP final table before. All that sort of stuff. But then you put them at the WCP Final table. They're playing for huge money, as I mentioned, six hundred and fifty three almost six hundred and fifty four thousand dollars up top big pay jumps. It's just it's just like a really chaotic, wacky environment and that leads to wildly entertained poker. They often have a really good rail as well, which always helps with the atmosphere. So you know, I always look forward to the Seniors Final table every single year. I think it's a fun event. It's one of those ones where you know, when you start the streaming schedule for US, I would put the Ladies Championship obviously that it was being a event first, right, and then Ladies Championship, you know, make sure that like, okay, we're streaming that Seniors Championship. Okay, we're streaming that. Like they're just right there with like things that in my opinion, we must stream. Now. If stuff happens with the schedule that we can't control, I get it, you know, So so that'll be a little bit of a bummer if we have to miss it. But we'll see how they go. Maybe they play like freaking molasses tomorrow. Who the heck knows right, who the heck knows? Over to the Horse Championship ten k buy in there, we talked about the field size yesterday was still registration was still open. It came in kind of right around where we were thinking. Two hundred and seven entries, up a bit from last year's one eighty one. There are sixteen players remaining. Are they still playing or are they done?
Speaker 2: Done for the day? Lovely and day chip counts coming in.
Speaker 1: Max Schindler, yeah, is the chip leader with one point eighty five million. Christopher tong is second, Scott sever third, Jason Mercy or fourth, Carrie Kats carry Kats cruising along in. Fifth, John Hennigan is up there, Walter Chambers. Else, we got Dylan Smith, Alex Livingston, Brad Rubin, Todd Brunson, Matt Rapenthein, Huck Seed, Marco Johnson. So in a very very stacked field of players over in the ten k horse as you would expect on Friday, would be day three of this event. Because this is a four day event, you could play them down to like five or six, bring him back the next day. More than four hundred and fifty two thousand dollars up top. The top sixteen are guaranteed twenty one thousand dollars. There is a pay jump that they're on right now. Some of those players to finish in the money. You had Ryan Miller Dan Zachs on deep they were seventeen eighteen nineteen. You had Matt Lance in twenty third, Patrick Leonard aka Pads in twenty fourth, Chad Evesledge in twenty ninth, and then this this player in thirty first. Last from the past, Thomas Keller. Whoa Thomas Keller. I believe that's the thunder Thunder Thomas thunder Keller.
Speaker 2: What's he doing now?
Speaker 1: He works for Oats Overnight, which is cool, which is very cool, the official high protein packed breakfast of Poker GORO.
Speaker 2: Let's go, baby, trying to handle you a trick A Knight's have an eight raider there, assist Elli.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I got to mention it. It's okay. I love my Oats Overnight. You guys know that fifteen PLO is down to eleven fourteen and sixty nine entries last year. This year up fifteen sixty four. There are eleven players remaining. Matt Vangren is in the lead somebody who is on our list for twenty five k f Nacy and Mickey and I didn't pull the trigger, God damn it in the Dealer's Choice earlier this year. You gotta a good summer. He is having a good summer. He is having a very good summer. Puns ree. He made the final table of the shootout.
Speaker 2: I believe, yes, that sounds right.
Speaker 1: He's still remaining. Bryce Yackey still remaining. Giuseppe Pantaleo is in there. Jason Stockfish and Tomer Daniel.
Speaker 2: Tom and Daniel Final Table WSP Main Event one yea, and I think a.
Speaker 1: Different Are you thinking of Thomer ben VENISTI that's what I'm thinking of, the guy with the book hit, the book Poker for Dummies. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: It's a very uncomfort.
Speaker 1: Did you only put Tomer Daniel's name down because you thought it was Toma Ben?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 1: I was writing just some names? Okay, sure, I think he's a bracelet. That's probably a duck up ridge.
Speaker 2: Just what's not?
Speaker 1: Just throw that out?
Speaker 2: That give me that I didn't even try.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, don't even try?
Speaker 2: I put that guy because he had a cool I can have.
Speaker 1: You probably thought it was a cool visor that Toma ven Venissi used to work.
Speaker 2: That definitely was a cool Visa one hundred percent cool Visa.
Speaker 1: Fifteen hundred millionaire maker. Day two sorry, day one, I was gonna say Day two B Day one. So I like to equate one B to one A last year because you have the added flight. That's how that's how I do it. So this year's Day one B two thy four hundred and forty eight. Last year's Day one A twenty eight hundred and two. So if you go off that down a little bit a little bit, yeah, last year just you know, for whatever reason, Day one B last year three thousand, seven hundred and twenty one. Right, but if you think of it, that that was the second to last starting flight, the second to last starting fight in this year's Millionaire macer has not happened yet. That will happen on Friday.
Speaker 2: So so thirty five hundred probe the number we'll get tomorrow there.
Speaker 1: Take Yeah, I mean, let's it's it's Friday. You know, Friday and Saturday are just going to be bulls of the wall here. So I would expect very very big fields. What are they at total? Okay, just about four k. A little bit over, Yeah, a little bit over four k? I said twelve thousand.
Speaker 2: Good luck to you, buddy.
Speaker 1: I don't feel good at at all. But I'm not gonna I'm not going to offer any buyouts or suggesting about it. Let this mother f a ride, baby, ride, let's go. We got the fifty k p l O high roller kicking off on Friday.
Speaker 2: Make sure I forgot to mention one of them.
Speaker 1: Oh baby, what do you mean? What do we forget to mention? There's one event that today, mixed triple jaw, the mixed triple jaw. Well, I can quickly go to that. Yeah, I got it up right now, I got up the mixed triple jaw. Chris Vich looks to be the chip leader. Actually that is not true. I don't know how that just worked. That's so weird. Well, this is so weird. So if I'm on Poker News, yes, and I'm on the tab that says live updates, who does it say at the top top chip counts? Who does it saying? Chris Fitch? Okay, Now, if I click the chip counts tab, who's it to say at the top? Not Chris Fitch, not Chris Rich So I'm confused. I don't know why those are. I mean it shouldn't those be synced? I mean, whatever that should be. If I'm going off the chip company, why don't you go off the app? How about? Now?
Speaker 2: I can't because I have not even.
Speaker 1: How did we time this? Right now? I mean, how did we figure this out? Okay? Now I'm back on the live updates and they have an end of day chip counts full post. So that's that's what I'm going to go off of. Okay, that's what I'm going off of. David Prociak up on top, Greg Mueller in third. Guess who's in fourth? Nickom Milgram, No, give me another hand, give me a hand. Mixed tripper Joe came to poker fame, I would say through the WPT in the early days. That's your first hint. Eric Lindren, next hint will be California.
Speaker 2: And plays mix huh minixham player.
Speaker 1: I mean he's he's fourth and chips. I mean, how is he not a mix game player?
Speaker 2: That makes it sound like he's not a mixed game.
Speaker 1: Play I had no idea this guy played these.
Speaker 2: I knew it. California, Alan Gearing, No, No.
Speaker 1: He's got a poker plane, family God, one more hand place.
Speaker 2: I can't think I can get this.
Speaker 1: His brother won a race with this year. I mean that should give it away.
Speaker 2: I'm totally blanking.
Speaker 1: It's namely. Oh, I did not know Natal trouble Drive. I thought he played old him and that was the end of it.
Speaker 2: Just a Chino heels. Would I like that?
Speaker 1: I said, California, I know, I've you know, Chris Fitch is up there. Brian Taate, co founder or founder of Oates Overnight, Renond Bruski, Benny Glaser, we mentioned him, John Shoreman backed up the nice stack at Chips. Somebody we haven't seen in a while, but is here playing Chris Claude Nikki. I saw him in I mean we saw, but what I'm saying, in general, we don't see him a lot anymore. Who else we got Kevin Gerhardt looking like he bagged up Chips. I don't see Nico Milgrim in there. That's a bummer day A No, he'll be saving yourself with the fifty KA. Jeremy, Jeremy's he's our big gun. We didn't even in the fifty K. If he were to if Jeremy were to hop in this, this twenty five hundred mixed ship show and win it. I would be so mad. What I mean, I wouldn't be that mad, but I mean, come on, he.
Speaker 2: Would he How many points would he get for that versus winning the fifty kay?
Speaker 1: Though for this he would get seven nine.
Speaker 2: Heating and for the fifty k if we just get get one thirty Okay, win's a win, buddy, I mean he needs it. I would mean cash my stro right now. For Jeremy Osmas.
Speaker 1: I mean I've seen some of the hands, it's just been absolutely fit and brutal. Got him absolutely freaking brutal. Kind of forget that one. What's kicking off on Friday? Just one event the day of one of that's because obviously the million maker. Yeah, yeah, that's why it's a good one. Though, fifty k that's why roller that's going to be very, very very wild. All the big guns will be out. Of course, we're streaming that.
Speaker 2: One right out the phone table. Yes, we have to be. That one will sounds super cool.
Speaker 1: You think it'll get bigger.
Speaker 2: Than last year? What did it get last year?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I bet you it got one.
Speaker 1: I bet you that's a good line.
Speaker 2: It's a lot, though it might be too much.
Speaker 1: I'll say over who won it?
Speaker 2: Is that just Silenus?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: That was Blesnik right wait, no I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Just just do it. Just look it up.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: One eighty seven. Wow, I'm the Wow, that was a spot on how many people? I thought I took over? Because I thought you were going to say, like one ninety six, who won it?
Speaker 2: H Daniel per percusick percu sick. Okay, yeah, two point one million, ah, lovely, I think we have I would have to take overs on the uh the one eighty seven I got lost yet, just because.
Speaker 1: For sure it's gonna get over two hundred. It's gonna get over to I mean this this the twenty five k had a lot more. Give that fifty is to twenty five. It doesn't matter. These guys don't care.
Speaker 2: Okay if I set the line at two fifteen, when you take over, so no, I'll take the unders. Okay, it's just over two hundred. We're thinking, yeah, okay, yeah, I could too see that. Two o four all right, number two o four. We have a special community card segment kind of actually you know, I got a bonus community CODs segment that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I think that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Community CODs. Dance time. We've done that.
Speaker 1: Sure you haven't danced in a while, and go do your thing.
Speaker 4: Attention, attention. Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to the Poker Radio audience near and far. It is now time for a brand spanking, spiffy and new shout out to some of our most loyal listeners who likely got a bit too lucky on the way to the spotlight. You're listening to the number one poker show in the land, and it's time for a new edition of the Poker Go Podcast Community Cards.
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's chill with the dancing.
Speaker 2: First one, I'm gonna shout out the guy Paul Berman bringing us snacks. We've been eating them all went down downtown today. He's like, I'm gonna pump it in the general gamb list. So do you iman have a look for this book. I've been looking for this book. It's called The Elements of Seven CODs dot by Constantinahama Publishing, nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 1: There is no I mean that book should have your face on the cover.
Speaker 2: It is hell the best. You know what if we go. If we wind the clock back to like a vlog from like three years.
Speaker 1: Ago, elements of Seven Card stud Yeah. First of all, the fact that you're even looking for a poker book in twenty twenty five is simply incredible. With the highlight around. Second to that, second to that, the book is about seven Card stud bro. I can't, I can't, I can't handle it. What the hell are we doing? You guys see what I have to do with all the time. I mean it's outrageous. I mean, this guy is like, how old are you? Oh, let's not reveal thirty seven, thirty nine, You're not even as old as me. This is the thirty nine year old version of old Man Coffee. Oh MC, okay, Timmy, OHMC, this is this is wild.
Speaker 2: The number two listener of the podcast, Daniel Agrando because David Baker right now, because you want to embrace it, he's number one.
Speaker 1: Asida does Daniel still listen?
Speaker 2: I don't ever know. We're going to find out, because you know he's gonna come up and tell us about this. He recommended this book on one of these because I swear three years ago, maybe more, it's excellent, definitely more, probably definitely more. Probably back in nineteen ninety two when I was published. It's a very good book. I can't ever find it. And I was recommended to people that if you want to get a little better stud So he was there, he goes, I found one. I go, no, you did it? No chance, can't find anywhere because no, they have four of them? To buy them all?
Speaker 1: How much? Early twenty five But it doesn't matter, like it was so rare. Twenty four piece, Yeah, damn, I got on to buy all this book.
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Who was the author of this book? Constantine Othma charging twenty five books for a book that was in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 2: The general gamb was still I was charging twenty five dollars. We don't know what Constantine charged, but it's an excellent book.
Speaker 1: And I was like, just like somehow fine Constantine.
Speaker 2: I tried. I tried everything. Did the Facebook search, I did the Twitter search, I did the Lincoln couldn't find well, it sounds like a fake name, so it's probably not even but it's excellent and I was going to give it to people. But now I've got four of them. I'm so happy. But he lugged that around downtown he went out to the outlets all this stuff, So thank you Paul for that. But the real shout out is, I don't know how how much we want to mention about this story.
Speaker 1: No, what do you mean? How much you want to mention about the story is fucking everywhere?
Speaker 2: Okay, well I'll let you and I'll you.
Speaker 1: Tell the TMZ tweeted the video once it hits TMZ. It's just fair game, get talking, Okay. TMZ showed a video or was it TMZ or TMZ Sports whatever, It doesn't matter either way. TMZ showed a video TMS sports of Adrian Peterson, Yes, that Adrian Peterson, you know, the former NFL running back superstar NFL running back All Day ap getting in a fight at a room in Texas. I mean, what, what in the world is happening Adrian? My come buddy, bro, what it can't be that bad? Like what you get your aces cracked? I mean, what has happened?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have some friends from Houston, you know, because we go down there. One of them here playing in the World Series. Just she sent me a text, do you want to borrow my It happened to junkist I It was a poker cop. Do you want to borrow my Joker Stars hoodie tonight for the podcast? I said no, I told you you said it would be funny. We can start a fight. I said, okay, I'll wear it later in the day. You know, this was early in the morning. She texted me like, hey, you're an Horles shoe. I'm going to bring the hoodie. Okay.
Speaker 3: Then she goes by in the video a question mark and then she says no Joe the other guy. I was like, not, don't worry about it. But anyway, I came in. I spoke to Joe, who was the man that was grappling with AP. He said, having a few weeks ago, oh the video. The video just came out now, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Just came out, and it happened a few weeks ago. AP was a little intoxicated and probably he was talking a little, a little crap to the dealers. You know, he's getting a bit upset. I mean, he missed a flush drawer.
Speaker 1: Always the dealer's fall.
Speaker 2: Always the dealer got mad at the dealer.
Speaker 1: AP let me come on.
Speaker 2: The dealer was like, can I get Can I not deal anymore? They switched the dealer in and then you know a little bit more washeduff happening? So this is by Joe kind of was like getting sick of him by you know, berating the dealers. It's in a small card club, so it's like, you know, very you know friendly normally very friendly atmosphere. And then then they got into a little tussle. But yeah, he was intoxicated through a few swings something. I mean you missed.
Speaker 1: Did you watch the video?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not even the best part. Can I read you one of the comments on the video?
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, on the video?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, damn didn't have Ap losing a fight to a five A plumber on my twenty twenty five binger.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. Did you watch the video? Like how AP's phone must be blowing up from fellow NFL players clowning the e fing crap out of him. I mean, come on, man, like I don't understand. Also, but Ap Ap doesn't even he doesn't even know, he doesn't know how he should fight. What he should have done is he should have just ran at the guy and like speared him like gold and then just got on top of him, and then it would have been gay. He tried to stand up and go blow for blow and that's not how he should. If you are drunk, you're stumbling all over the place. You can't get your footing, Like what, no, what is this?
Speaker 2: AP?
Speaker 1: If you need some help, just let us know. We'll teach other.
Speaker 2: We gonna do it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna hook him up with big HUNI. This is how we do it.
Speaker 2: No, I just uh, separating the deals.
Speaker 1: He comes here to the other guy. If you're the other guy, his phone's probably blowing up, Like, Bro, you landed a couple. He did land a couple on AP, the idiot.
Speaker 2: Look the guy Joey seemed very nice actually, and you know, I wasn't gonna stotify with him, but he was just you know, like, oh yeah, he was a little drunk, but like he wasn't like come that, like, yeah, I got him good, Like it wasn't you know what I mean. I think he kind of acknowledged that, Okay, he's drunk, and whatever happened happened. But either way, not a great look for AP. Not a great look for you know, poker in the mainstream media. But hey, it happens. You ever got in a final poker room ever come close.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not come close. I don't think so. Yeah, maither Man, ap Man, what the hell?
Speaker 2: What imagine A was here? And like instead of her saying Joe, it was ap come hang out with a P I'm like, I don't know if I want. I don't know if I can't handle that stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean he played in the Celebrity Yeah, finished six or something final table the cash for that.
Speaker 2: He gave me his mic pack because obviously I look like that. What do you check? Just came over to him like this.
Speaker 1: I can't believe he was I can't believe all. I can't believe all. I can't believe this entire story. I mean, I just absolutely cannot believe it. Oh man, that was a good one. Let's just end it there. I got nothing the Joss udio. Should we just say, well, we don't need to bring on It's okay, It's okay, all right, cool, that's going to do it for us. Tomorrow. What's tomorrow? We're going to do the snack thing?
Speaker 2: Well, we need you not at the Venetian tomorrow. It could be a good day.
Speaker 1: Actually, I know tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We want to do it on the main stage. But they're using the means if I twenty five, if the twenty five K can wrap up quickly, which I don't really see that happening, But we could do it at night, or we could just film it earlier somewhere else. We'll take the set, we'll take it on the road. We'll go down to the Why don't we go to like Paris? Show the people Paris. We've shown them the Horseshoe twice.
Speaker 1: We're going to lug all this shit over to Paris.
Speaker 2: We have a little cart. That's what we do.
Speaker 1: Bro Come on, we're not doing that. We need to get to work on our top one hundred poke players of all time that we will adjust always.
Speaker 2: Well url is it?
Speaker 1: Come on, we we're gonna figure it out. Okay, and the Triangle of poker players. No, all right, we're we're over this. His name is Tim Duckworth, my name is Donna Pears. We'll talk to you guys next time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, night, Jenny Express