Speaker 1: The Power Hour is live Campee dot com, slash watches where you can find it. It's all power if I want them fiber your World unleashed.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh man, okus ready now.
Speaker 3: I just hit him with a smelling salt. He didn't know what it was. I said, sniff this, and he.
Speaker 1: Did nothing if not adventurous.
Speaker 4: And you were holding a small thing. I'm like, oh, maybe this is.
Speaker 1: Like a groovy mellow thhc infuse something or another and know it turns out it's the thing they used to wake up unconscious people and bring them back to Oh my wow.
Speaker 2: That was gender.
Speaker 4: It was like watching an episode hot Ones.
Speaker 5: That was terrible.
Speaker 2: Mars. You want to hit Oh.
Speaker 4: You don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh she does it every week, every week, every week every week.
Speaker 1: You know what, Since I don't do mornings anymore, I'm gonna be honest. I don't spend a lot of time in the morning anymore.
Speaker 2: Campalonia, you're not missing much. Oh yeah, they do these every single week, really single week. There you go, Mars, he's wrong with you people. Ron you want smelling salts? Tyler, Yes, no, let all of that.
Speaker 5: She's gonna put that doesn't care.
Speaker 2: But he didn't even flinch. He's a pro.
Speaker 6: He was a pro athlete.
Speaker 2: He doesn't care hit Tyler records the Tyler.
Speaker 4: That's good times, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Special teams, you gotta do that.
Speaker 1: Oh man's playing in Paris.
Speaker 8: Start up for a.
Speaker 2: Kickoff, you gotta do that. Ron did not flinch.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Ron, Was that for real? Before kickoff? You would do smelling salts? Oh yeah, before every game?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: Come on? Oh yeah, well that salts not easy? Easy?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go for the twenty four Initials Invitational Present.
Speaker 1: Union.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go on the room the four competitors for playing game number two Chris. What happens if Brian Oak wins today?
Speaker 3: Find no sponsors today by our good friends at ABC American Building Contractors, And if you Wednesday tweet at Mark de Pershon tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday on Lucky winner is gonna win one hundred dollars visa gift card.
Speaker 8: Right on.
Speaker 2: Ron Johnson used to do smelling salts, apparently still does. What happens if Ron Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Ron Johnson sponsored my friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza Delicious. Head on over to your local covertens cash Wireser Marketplace Foods and take advantage of the buy one, get one free sale going on in all Seventh Avenue Pizza. If ron Wednesday, tweet at missus wasn't tag and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will win one hundred dollars to put towards restocking their freezer with Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stock it up. What about when Tyler George wins Joris Tyler George wins my friends at rad coo and ragcu dot com.
Speaker 3: If Tyler wins, you wall receive tempersent off your entire order now through Monday in store online at ragcu dot com when you use a promo code initials. Discount does not apply to toppers.
Speaker 2: Brnie Gilner Arne.
Speaker 4: You got it right.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, and I am so thrilled to be sponsored again by my great friends at Great Clips. If I win, tweet me tag Great Clips today through the end of Sunday. One lucky winner will win one year of free haircuts at Great Clips.
Speaker 5: At a pack of mar reads.
Speaker 4: I got a great T shirt with a stay fair for next year.
Speaker 7: Oh you guys heard with Brian Oaktomarnie when you walked in here said don't use your teeth, Oh my god on.
Speaker 4: A cigarette, brail A rant I like the way you think.
Speaker 2: Ron, that's a great state fair. Ron walked down to Barb's office after the show and run that idea, buy it and filling her reaction.
Speaker 8: Please.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's still what nine days of the fair. We can get them printed up real quick. Let's do it, yir, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Let's go home. Version available at initialsame dot com. And you can also play this all over the Twin Cities with Initials game Live dot com at bars and breweries and stuff. It's super cool. There's like fourteen spots that have signed up and people are joining up all the time, so Initials Game Live dot com. It's super fun. All right, it's time, thanks Marts. It's time for the jackpott in maybe seventy two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpop.
Speaker 3: I'll be get into the phones in the MOUNTMA one eight hundred three and two zero five three two six The Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initial check.
Speaker 4: Punt's currently seventy two grand.
Speaker 3: You look at my new car, save money in your current carloan deal with same pul Federal Credit Union now offering Carlan rates as low as six point two nine percent. Apply today at Saint Paul f CU dot org slash kampan Federal lyin Sure by the NCUA.
Speaker 2: Yep, nobody got it on Monday. Nobody got it today again. If you get one letter in the right spot, you win two hundred and fifty bucks, which is still pretty sweet. That's pretty awesome. Uh, that should happen a little more often than it even does if you really think about it. But if you get both of them in the right spot, then Saint Paul Federal Credit Union gives you seventy two thousand dollars. Earlier, Mike Grim picked packet number one, which means I just got pack at number two out of the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials vaults. These letters are worth seventy two thousand dollars potentially if somebody just says the right ones. Let's see who the caller is and if they're going to be richer. Good morning, what is your name and where are you from? Brad from Minnetaka. Hi Brad from Minnetaka. Good morning man, Brad, seventy two thousand dollars on the line. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 10: I feel pretty good about it.
Speaker 11: We'll just forget.
Speaker 2: Let's see if you have letters that are worth seventy two thousand dollars, go for it, d B.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: Do you say D Tennessee Boston, Tennessee, Boston like TB. T is in Tennessee, B is in Boston. Okay, T you went t B? Got it? But Glad I clarified, all right, he's going TB for a shout at seventy two thousand dollars. Brad, B it at least one right for two hundred and fifty dollars, and is he alive for seventy two thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 8: Nope?
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry. We're running cold man. At least one of them was yeah. And both of these are like gettable letters nothing super weird. The initials for playing game number two between OHK, Tyler Ron and Marnie. We're going r C. The letters are in the letters see winner advances to the semi finals. Here we go number one of our C Clue Number one is usually one to two feet long means wish is Clue number two often considered cartoonish. Clue number three, one of the words is an animal. Clue number four is connected to comedy.
Speaker 8: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: These are yellow.
Speaker 8: Oh clue Clue number six.
Speaker 2: Used in slapstick. This is a flexible gag or prop.
Speaker 5: Tyler Tyler rubber chicken.
Speaker 2: Right, a rubber chicken stuck in the wrong animal, and Tyler is on the board. Tyler George has won. Everybody else fighting for their first point here on number two r C.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Commonly occurs at the beginning, Ron, go for it.
Speaker 5: Roll call.
Speaker 2: That's right, Ron Johnson, after one knocks, roll call out of the building.
Speaker 6: I was always lead one.
Speaker 4: I had eighty four tarties.
Speaker 2: My senior Ron sneaking at this game. We're under the radar.
Speaker 4: Dude, what were you doing in the morning. I lived across the tree from school. I just didn't wake up, So yeah, I was late.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't know I got my I had to get my transcript recently, so like, oh, shoot, that was.
Speaker 4: That was late eighty four times.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the roll call. Ron has one. Tyler has won money in Oak with zero. But here's number three of r C.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Has connections to the Persian Empire. Clue number two is hard. Clue number three comes at a variety of colors.
Speaker 8: Clue number four is.
Speaker 2: Often connected to strings or sticks.
Speaker 5: Tyler, Tyler, rock candy.
Speaker 2: That's right, that is rock candy. Persian Empire started all the way back in the Persian Empire. Okay, good one, Tyler, rock candy gets Tyler the leader. Ron has one. Everybody else yet to school, but still plenty of time. We're only three three. Here's number four of RC.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Can be physical or now electronic. Clue number two it's connected to licenses.
Speaker 5: Tyler YEP registration card.
Speaker 2: Tyler out for the rest of number four opens the door for everybody else. Number three this is connected to publishing. Clue number four. This is related to intellectual property.
Speaker 8: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: This is often based on the amount of revenue generated.
Speaker 8: No clue Clue number six.
Speaker 2: This is a form of payment given to individuals or artists for the use of their works. Ron Ron was first shoot three two royalty credits no money. It was Oaks second. I think Oak was second Oak.
Speaker 4: I sure wish Marnie would go next. I know it's or royalty charge.
Speaker 2: None, Marny royalty check check, royalty check. I couldn't get the second word, man Man Martins. That was a bullet dodge there that those two both blanked on it. Royalty check gets Marni Gellner on the board.
Speaker 6: I shouldn't have said anything.
Speaker 2: Chris, is that a handful of those in his life get those royalty checks? Eighteen cents here that counts. Tyler has two. Ron and Marnie each have one oak at the score, but eight to go. Here's number five of our s.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Is designed to feel somewhat immersive. Clue number two features special effects. Clue number three has toys and clothes.
Speaker 8: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: The first word is a complex ecosystem.
Speaker 5: Tyler rainforest cafe.
Speaker 2: That's right, that is the rain forest cafe. And Tyler starts pulling away, but there's plenty of time left. Tyler has three. Ron and Marnie each have ones. Here's number six of RC. Clue number one commonly made of plastic. Clue number two this is held in the air. Clue number three this signifies a decision has been made.
Speaker 5: Tyler go for it. Red card.
Speaker 2: That's right, Tyler's starting to kill everybody here. Red card not the one that my wife uses at target, but the one from soccer. Gives Tyler a four to one to one lead at the halfway. Point four for Tyler, one for Ron, one for Marnie. Oak yet to score, but still plenty of time. Six to go. Here's number seven of RC.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Aids instability and motion.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: This is a grouping clue number three sometimes torn. Clue number four connected to primates.
Speaker 8: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: If damaged, can require surgery.
Speaker 8: Clue Tyler number six.
Speaker 5: Tyler rotator cuff.
Speaker 2: That's right, that is your rotator cuff, and Tyler all but locks it up. Not quite mathematically yet, but we're almost there. Tyler has five, Marnie and Ron each have one Oak. With five to go. You have to run the table to tie. But to Tyler, there is five lefts and you have a four point lead. If you get any of the remaining five, you're walking this thing off.
Speaker 1: Dang.
Speaker 2: If you get all five, you break the record.
Speaker 8: I just want to throw it out there.
Speaker 2: Here's number eight, Tyler going for the way. Number eight of RC Clue number one can be connected to an open flame.
Speaker 8: Clue number three not clue number three. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Is often sold at a loss.
Speaker 4: No no.
Speaker 2: On five four three.
Speaker 6: Two rotissery chickens.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly correct. Costco sells it at a loss because they want you to come in to get it. If you had roissy chicken. Is exactly the right answer. That was the best.
Speaker 5: That might be the most miraculous answer.
Speaker 2: You thought there was no chance like loss. I'm like, oh no, they don't. They lose money on rotissary Chicken. But it gets people in the building and guess where it's placed the back of the store, all strategic. I didn't, dude, you almost didn't say it was because.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to help anybody else out.
Speaker 2: Somebody on Twitter. Twitter is going to argue that we laughed for three seconds, so you actually had more time. But still said said one second, man, that was great. Rotisserie Chicken gives. We said loss, I was taking money. You bobbled that ball. That was another Minneapolis miracle right there. That was unbelievably good. Chicken ron has two oak. Now you're mathematically out, but keep playing screw it up for somebody else.
Speaker 8: Why not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sounds about like my life right now.
Speaker 2: Marns. You have to run the table, but you need all four. Ron, you're not out of this yet either, But Tyler are the same. Thing is still the case. There's four to go. You have a three point lead. If you get any of the remaining four, you're still going for the wind. So Tyler trying to stay in this. Sorry, Tyler going for the wind. Ron trying to say this, Tyler going for the Wind's number nine of our s.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: This is considered white or off white. Clue number two curves. Clue number three is used for protection. Clue number four In literature, this is sometimes used as a metaphor for human vulnerability.
Speaker 8: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: This is made of bone.
Speaker 8: Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 2: This surrounds vital organs. Tyler, Yeah for the wind. Ri rib cage is and Tyler's moving on to the semi Finally, rib cage is the right answer. No, here's why we got to play this out, just because number one, it's for fun. But number two, Tyler, Tyler, you see my reward for winning here.
Speaker 12: Too, A cigarette in your coffee. Yeah, it's been smashed into the mouth hole.
Speaker 3: First time.
Speaker 1: They're not really good that, Tyler.
Speaker 2: You have six or three to go. If you run the table like do Young Park did. If you run the table, you tie the all time record of nine.
Speaker 13: You knew you were giving it away the second you walked in here.
Speaker 1: In hand, and the second I saw it all chewed up on the filter, and like, no, that one's mon.
Speaker 4: You can do whatever you want with that. They're not really given the.
Speaker 2: Tyler needs the last three to tie the record. Here's number ten of RC number one generally round or circular. Clue number two are considered flat. Clue number three often sold in bags. Clue number four can be a variety of colors, but is most often white. Clue number five it considered somewhat bland, airy and puffy. Tyler yep rice cake. Tyler has seven with two to go. If he gets the last two, he ties do Young Park, aj Monsewer and Meat Sauce is the only people to ever get nine in one game.
Speaker 13: We must play against some terrible people.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: Sauce is going to come in here and just mf the three of you for letting Tyler do this. If he does this, but let's see. Here's number eleven of RC clue number one. It's considered comedic.
Speaker 3: Marty's performance.
Speaker 8: Oaks performance.
Speaker 2: Clue number two is part of a performance or competition. Clue number three is connected to barrels. Clue number four used as a distraction Marnie yep rodeo clown. That's right, clown, and that stops Tyler from tying the record. Just for fun, here is number twelve of RC clue number one. These are temporary Clue number two, they are booked. Clue number three they are returned. Clue number four are insured. Tyler rental car. Rental car, and Tyler gets eight and he's moving on to the semi finals. All right, let's talk about, first of all, the sponsor. What happens now that Tyler George has one playing game number two.
Speaker 3: He's sponsored by. My friends are Radco and Radco dot com. Tyler, once, You're gonna get ten pers off your entire order now through Monday in store or online at radco dot com when you use a promo code initials discount doesn't apply to topper steak your Radco.
Speaker 12: Well done, Tyler, and you also get free drinks at the three seven bar obviously.
Speaker 5: Sweatshirts for wearing if you just show up there. Yeah, probably any point.
Speaker 2: Got an address, that's Mankato.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta find it though, that's you gotta find it.
Speaker 4: That's shut out.
Speaker 6: Nick Lewis by the way in the studio the kissed the glissy shirt.
Speaker 5: He sure did.
Speaker 6: And yeah, I did a great job with that.
Speaker 4: Can people see Marnie right now online? Sure?
Speaker 1: Ye, Because here's the thing about smoking cigarettes. This is let's let me know. Let's let me know that you are a rooy. You can't smoke them when they're wet. Yeah, you gotta let them sit on the window cylin dro out in the sun and then they taste really sour and stale the next day.
Speaker 4: That's how you do it, Marnie.
Speaker 2: The still shot of that cigarette hanging off your lip is going to be as iconic as James Deane. I think it should be on a T shirt. It should be on college kids walls, right, John Belushi, Bob Marley and Marnie with a cigarette.
Speaker 9: Well, I've got nothing else to go on right now, because that was terrible.
Speaker 2: Well, you got rodeo clown, which is fitting. Okay, So so here's the situation. The semis are the next three Fridays, and because they earn their way into it, the nine people that are already in have the date set. So next Friday, Doe Young Park versus Tatum versus A. J. Montsour September sixth is Lawyer Lambert versus Matt Minster versus Tommy Olsen. September thirteenth, Zach Halberson versus Tom Pella Sero versus Justin Guard. We have three wild cards, Mike grim, Mark Parrish, and Tyler George. We're are Grimmer in Parish if they can come in here Zach Studio. Okay, have those two run back in. I saw Grimmer a second ago. Zach Elman. Zach has a wheel We're gonna spin and then whoever's name it lands on. They get to pick their matchup now, Like Tyler already told me that one of the dates he is out of town for, so you might say, well, that's the easiest matchup. I want to be in that one. But if you're unavailable, you're unavailable. I don't know Grimmer's go for schedule. Maybe he's not available all next three Fridays. I'm not sure when you leave for Gopher games. Who knows, maybe you got a lot of home games. Grimmer, Parish and Tyler zacharied, you have the wheel ready.
Speaker 8: We're not gonna see it.
Speaker 4: There you go, come over here.
Speaker 2: I got here, So Tyler George Mark Parrish on the wheel, go ahead and spin at Zacho for the first pick in the old wild card drafts. Yo, it looks like it's going to.
Speaker 10: Be Mike Grim, Graham, Mike Grim, did you hear the dates in the matchups?
Speaker 6: I'll skip the Gofer game if I have to. Uh so, but I don't know who's playing when I think, no, we didn't. I don't though I haven't seen them.
Speaker 2: So next Friday on the screen there bottom right, Uh yeah, you accidentally have Grim though. That's all right, Yeah, that's it's supposed to be Matt Minster and that maybe he's just foreshadowing that that's the one you're gonna pick. It looks like right, So next Friday is doughe Young, Park, Datum, Tatum Everett, and A. J.
Speaker 8: Mon Sewer.
Speaker 2: September sixth is Lawyer Lambert, Matt Minster and Tommy Olsen. The thirteenth is Zach Pelissaro and Guard. Yeah, I'll go with the six. Probably a smart grimmer takes the sixth. That's all right. That was the one. Tyler was unavailable material, but you gotta go chalk here right available? That is the right one. All right now, Parish and Tyler, let's spin it.
Speaker 6: Mm, good luck, guys man. Either matchup's a death matchup.
Speaker 5: I don't really am.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be Tyler? All right, Tyler, which one do you want? Do you want Doe, Tatum and AJ next Friday? Or Gerdsey, Pelissaro and Zach on the thirteenth?
Speaker 8: Oh Man, tough call.
Speaker 6: To make sure.
Speaker 12: Got to make sure I got the right dates too. So what's the final Friday? What's the thirteenth? Zach, Tom and Gerdsy? That's me all right, you're going that way. So Parish, you're playing next Friday. You get the rematch against Tatum.
Speaker 2: We thought, remember that you losing that was going to be an advantage because you got to avoid Dough and uh an agent. But you are right back in that group our parish.
Speaker 4: I should have slept him.
Speaker 2: It's all right. So those are the matchups next morn a Parish, Tatum, A J and Doe. The winner johns Joy said, anything's possible. Man, Parish got a really raw deal there, But what are you gonna do? It's a lock of the draw. Should have just won, should have beat Tatum, then you won't have to worry about this would have ended up in the exact same bracket anyway, Grimmer, look at you man, you won this morning and now you got the dream draw.
Speaker 6: I'm going ahead and go buy a lottery ticket now a few than today must be the day.
Speaker 2: Ron, Thanks for your time, buddy. You can hear Ron tomorrow on fanline right about three to five ish or so. Give her take.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you joining this?
Speaker 6: Finally?
Speaker 5: I don't know who.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's doing it tomorrow.
Speaker 6: The game Robbie, and you're on your way to get a rotisserie chicken.
Speaker 2: That was one of the al timers said. No, Tyler, we'll see you on the thirteenth.
Speaker 5: I would be here.
Speaker 2: Brian, Oh, good to see you. You see in a year.
Speaker 1: But if people are interested in the meantime, I do have a podcast available on the free iHeartRadio app called The Brian Oak Show Podcast, and we're recording episode for twenty A little later.
Speaker 4: On What's Not going to be about?
Speaker 2: I wax exact.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 1: It's going to be about holistic practices as they pertain to manifesting abundance.
Speaker 5: Smelling salts and cigarettes.
Speaker 1: Then, oh man, it's been a rough morning. By the way, Never again on the smelling salts. I got blanked today. That was embarrass The problem was the smelling sauce.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry. My just recommendation. Next time a guy says, hey, sniff this, don't sniff it.
Speaker 4: That's actually really good advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably is, Chris, need you to do it, I said, sniffed.
Speaker 4: I'm he cracked it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, there's no way it's actually smelling salts. And it turns out it's actually smelling salts.
Speaker 13: Have you not been in your oak when we've done that?
Speaker 2: No, who does smelling salts every Friday?
Speaker 5: Every Friday?
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 13: He's got a jar full of them.
Speaker 1: Well, because I don't know who's a serial killer, I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's just it's a weird habit to me. That's some it is. Maybe I'll have one more before I go exactly, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you. I wish I had gotten that second group of initials. I was three and oh through the first three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wish I had the first group, the first group I killed on.
Speaker 13: I killed on it table in that first in the first one.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I I did.
Speaker 3: By the way, Yeah, smoking a cigarette.
Speaker 1: Well, we're off the tables now, aren't you want to go out and have a heater in the parking room under the table right now?
Speaker 2: All right? Okay, Rosie's gonna bookmark this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alright, mars a big, big weekend for Hall of Fame as well.
Speaker 13: Yes, do you mean Maya Moore's jersey retire No.
Speaker 3: I was talking about John Bonjobi.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, so Maya's in town and we have some events over the weekend. Even on Monday morning. I'm part of an event with Maya and the Links. So anytime something like this happens where you have one of the all time greats and maybe the greatest Minnesota Links player ever, depending on where you we're in a rank people, I don't know what just crawled across my neck.
Speaker 13: It's strange.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, sorry about that.
Speaker 9: What that means is then all of the greats come like Sylvia Fowls will be here this weekend. Simona Augustus will be here this weekend. Lindsay Whalen will be out at the game, so Taj.
Speaker 13: McWilliams, Franklin.
Speaker 9: Yes, we're celebrating players going to the Hall of Fame and Mayamoor going into the rafters of Target Center. That's after the game on Saturday, which is of course Links and Indiana Fever. Kaitlyn Clark grew up watching the Links. That was her favorite team. Maya Moore was her favorite player. How crazy is that that Caitlyn will be sitting there watching her favorite player have her jersey retired in the arena where she just played.
Speaker 13: And you get to be a part of it, right, I'm hosting the jersey retirement.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's very cool.
Speaker 2: What a cool thing, just to absolutely guarantee that the crowd is packed for Maya right, not that it probably wouldn't have been anyway, but this guarantees that it's going to be absolutely filmed, and it.
Speaker 9: Gives her a forum as well to talk about what she's doing with her life, which is working on freeing people who have been incarcerated wrongly and trying to write a bunch of wrongs. And she's doing more good now than she ever did on the basketball court. And that's hard to imagine because she was so good on the basketball.
Speaker 5: That documentary was amazing.
Speaker 13: To the documentary, she wrote a book.
Speaker 9: Her life is just absolutely incredible and special and should be celebrated, and we will this weekend.
Speaker 3: That's right. Hey, Parish, did you go see Craig Gas last night?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? It was absolutely he was hysterical. It was so good.
Speaker 11: I'm telling if you got nothing else going on this weekend except for of course Saturday night, because you're gonna be coming visiting.
Speaker 8: Us at the fair.
Speaker 11: But besides a go see Craig Gas at New Yoak Cinema.
Speaker 4: He was hilarious.
Speaker 11: Also, his impersonations are incredible, great, so good looking.
Speaker 2: Sure, sweet shirt power trip Tomorrow night five to seven at the Minnesota State Fair. Come out and say hi. It's going to be next Wednesday as well, six thirty to eight. So about half the group tomorrow and about half the group on Wednesday, give or take. But come to see us tomorrow at the State Fair five to seven. Of course, the fans out there all day today. A bunch of merch you can get. Go check out the KFN Pro Shop at the Minnesota State Fair. Shadow with the Grand stand. As we like to say, chef reactions infamous on social media. He's gonna be with us at six o'clock tomorrow at the State Fair, right before Nate Bargatzi, and we're gonna have Nate Bargatti tickets to give away on site at the Minnesota State Fair tomorrow night as well. Thanks to our promotions team in Nick Madden, see you tomorrow night at the Minnesota State Fair. Everybody, have a great day.
Speaker 5: I already have a runner for today.
Speaker 2: You Drew le