Speaker 1: In famous is when you're more than famous.
Speaker 2: Here some talking real soon, I I stef I'm not the feeling of the drill that stuff and you'll go birst that's fine. The car at a step I gonna say, I'm killing in the neighborhood never got to die out of lock of my thoughts about and I'm gone waiting for the first but the first one card.
Speaker 3: Stop laying that some little those ship Choman and step out walks.
Speaker 2: With a riding something of his own lot of compess, stop signed broken and the minas go dang out wives.
Speaker 3: That's apoted the sails to the bright out and the six claim for.
Speaker 2: That moment in time, the final the backs.
Speaker 4: Of meadn isn't here was calling and real soon.
Speaker 2: Really is here.
Speaker 4: It's just telling you the.
Speaker 5: Stop signed broking.
Speaker 2: And a mina's going dang out wives.
Speaker 4: That's apported.
Speaker 2: The sales batty after the biggest clam on that moment. It sad that final go back and call me, I s Clientleman steps on the riot something all not another.
Speaker 6: Step We'll cross the streams.
Speaker 7: Excuse me, Egan, you said crossing the streams was bad. Across the streams you're gonna endanger us.
Speaker 8: You're gonna endanger our client.
Speaker 7: It's a nice lady who paid us in advance before she became a dog.
Speaker 6: Not necessarily. There's definitely a very slim chance will survive. I love this plan.
Speaker 5: I'm excited to get word of they.
Speaker 6: Let's doing all right?
Speaker 4: See you on the other side break.
Speaker 6: I just wondering what your doctor MacMan.
Speaker 3: We got my god side placer gold sit like sex stuff, not mine got side flow, sir. Listen my gout man starting.
Speaker 5: All over, We got done by.
Speaker 3: We got my gun side placer gold can sit that sex stuff, not my gun side placer.
Speaker 4: We died my gout ben starting all over.
Speaker 2: Were gonna tebout being a fox in the week to bee Farm, in.
Speaker 4: The ones that manistet to the one that left.
Speaker 2: Them all the bottle in the bottom of the don't understand the song Forget me when I'm wrong, and don't forget me when I'm gone and be gone.
Speaker 4: Then it's on goust the bad murder in my mom just the.
Speaker 2: Lit my palm a band through the phone, sire Phi the doll and you gone, then it's gone.
Speaker 3: Tell him about the stop off in the song, and it's on, butdust the red don and it's on that.
Speaker 4: It's song so on and it's on the dusty red and then it's on Hey everybody, let's two we.
Speaker 7: Do it here.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hello, how's everybody going. It's been very dusty day. Uh was out at the it was in a marketplace and got very very windy. It was windy all day this morning. As always, it seems like this season. I don't know what's up. I have my suspicions as what's up and why the weather's all strange, but or why it's March now and it's not eighty degrees every single day. Today was like fifty six. That doesn't make any sense for this area. And you know, in about two months were due to our three digit weather, so you would think it would start to warm up. It has been eighties, eighty six, eighty seven some days, and they then dropped right back down to fifties. So I don't know what's up. All I know is the four days that we have the market are the four days that it's the fucking windiest. And it's aus to the same matrix, all right, So there you go. The matrix built for one the microcosm built for one, Oh you need you're trying to do something? Oh are you? Are you all right? So on, let me show you this, folks, Why not? Yep? All right, Well here you go. This is where we're at. Now, this is where we are. This is where the group is going to be. Okay, So there is this thing here you can click in the community and that's the last post. But I mean, if you want to if you want to post pictures, you want to talk stuff, whatever, this is where you do. It's just in the community section of Patreon. Okay. So for over two and a half years, give or take, the Telegram group was making it awfully easy for people to talk a bunch of rhetoric and do absolutely zero. So you know, I'm not sad to see it have that it has been destroyed. Honestly. There were times when I was going to hand it over to doctor Glidditt or sorry, doctor Monza, but he didn't want it. You didn't have time for it. I was gonna hand over the thing and just I was just going to exit, even though you know I started it. I would just change the name before I left and then just leave it. But he didn't have the time and energy for it, and uh then I just stayed in it and kept on saying, Hey, you know, over here is how you support the show. Over Here is how nobody because there was an avenue to circumvent being a decent person, Well guess what, Telegram or whomever controls it made it impossible for you to have that circumvent. You know, have that have that easy way to go around. Hey, let Dan and his child burn in hell for all I care as long as I get free ship from him. And he constantly entertains me. Yeah, that's that's gone now. So sorry, So no, I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry. You know you can find me if you can find the show. You can find the goddamn Patreon right if you want to be there. And I appreciate all the people who have been. We've had like three or four people come out this week, and then we've had some ship bags that were from the old group. They're like, you know, acting like I owe them something, and it's like, that's funny because I don't remember you've giving me an hourly or salary. I don't remember you actually doing something that necessitated me my obedience, my loyalty, or my ability to to fucking you know, spend time doing something specifically for that person. So yeah, no, get over yourselves. Please. For those people out there who think that, oh my god, the great train, you know what I mean, I stopped coming, What the fuck better start yelling at these people? Yeah, no, don't yell at me about it. So there you have it. That's how I feel about it, and that's just the way it's going to be. It is sad to see it go. Doctor Manzo was in the group, but I know how to contact doctor Monso, so I'm fine. And the people who were in that group that I know want to speak with doctor Monzo. You know, I know his his telegram and maybe they should know his direct telegram anyway if they're actually you know whatever. But if they don't, then I can send it to him. So there's that. But yeah, I'm not gonna set up another one just to have it shut down. And I'm thinking it's because of the type of posts that were being posted in there. They don't necessary I don't necessarily agree with. But I wasn't shutting any of them down except unless they were fucking like you know, and then this isn't even about censorship. This is about like people I don't like being promoted on there. Since it's, you know, something that I started, I can tell them I can say that in my space, they don't get promoted, like if it was some fucking Jonathan Otto video the piss Drinker, and I'm gonna like, yeah, you know what, fuck that video. I'm gonna delete that one, you know. But other than that, I didn't really do any censoring everyone, so I'd be like, hey, h comment down a little so we don't lose a group or we don't all get you know, and I guarantee you I know for a fact actually that there was other people things whatever, but I don't know monitoring in that group too, So in a sense, it's probably better that it's not there. I'm surprised they would have nuked their own shit though, then, I mean, the honeypot is made for people to say freely what they think they can say freely because nothing's going to happen to them there, because they're going to be safe there. And then lit and behold, there's a fucking file on you. Right, So this is kind of this all does lead right into the whole eighty l discussion that we're going to have today and the agent provocateurs, the operatives. So there is a point in making and bringing that up right at the beginning here. But yes, there's been like three or four four maybe in the past day or two people who have come to the telegram group, I mean to the Patreon group and thank you, thank you very much. Look, guys, it's only five bucks a month, you know, I mean, you don't even freaking even think about it. I support people on Patreon when I don't have jack shit, right because I care about those people, and those people are friends of mine. So I give even though Niche and I don't really are not on speaking I'm not on speaking terms with her. It's my thing right now. But I still didn't. I didn't pull my support for her Patreon. I didn't do that. I'm not dick, right. I know eventually I'll get over what happened and we'll talk again. But it is what it is. I'm still thinking that we've done. It is his run. Its course, though we'll do something else for the ten dollars section. But here's the thing, Like five dollars gets you into the entire Patreon right except for the we've done. It's because she told me to put him on the second tier. Now, if I ever do have a conversation with her, and I'll be like, listen, I'm dumping mine into the regular anybody who's a paid member. And she says that's okay because it's not just my material, then I will do that too. But I will also in the same in the same real line of thought, do Patreon only content and streams from Patreon it's really from like YouTube the Patreon. But then I just delete the YouTube because it'll get deleted anyway if I don't, And then we can just do it that way and have have have other content that's on the second tier, but this third and fourth tier because I used to have more more options for people, but I they're this there. If you want to be more supportive, they're not really going to give you anything more than that, right, it's not gonna unlock anything really. I mean, if you did like the the main the main one, and I come out with another book, you're gonna get a free book, or you're getting you'll get the free ebook. If you're doing it for like two or the three months, then you get the free e book. Am I, I'll send you the Kindle link and then you just uh, you just claim it, right, so that that does happen at the higher tiers if you've been there for at least two months, so I know you're not just gonna do it, can't and then and then as soon as I give it to you, cancel because that shit happens all the time. That's why people say at least two months at that level before you get the thing, because otherwise they're getting they're getting, they're getting they're getting robbed basically, when because they'll they'll sign up get the free thing that costs you something. Because it costs me ten bucks to send you the Kindle book. It costs me the same amount of costs everybody else to buy the Kindle. I have to pay for black Kindle to send to you, to keep to keep the actual file secure so that it doesn't get leaked on the internet as free in a pdf form, right, So I have to pay for it. So if somebody else does it, you know, does the does the thing, and then they they just as soon as they get it, they freaking cancel their subscription. You see what I'm getting at. It's a kind of shitty thing to do, but do it all the time because fuck everybody else, Right, everybody's a corporation in their minds, and not everybody. Nobody's just a real person who with a child and and actual you know, problems and stuff like that. Like they have. They're nothing to relate to, nothing, nothing to care about.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 4: That's the other thing too. This whole experience has made me see a lot of things. Like as soon as the telegram group went down, there were some attitudes. Man first, there was accusations. Some of my friends were like, why did you ban me? I'm like, I don't know what you're seeing on our screen, on your screen, but I didn't ban anybody. It was there then it wasn't, and so I was like, I'm not sure what you're seeing on your screen, but at one point I saw a different screen. Now it just doesn't show anything. When you try to log into T four slash ballbus or studios, it doesn't do anything. It doesn't before there was this thing and whatever, but now it's not there at all. It's like he reached from existence. So a friend from Florida, like an actual friend that I've known for like twelve years, It's like, why the hell did you. I'm like me, like, what do you mean me? No, it's more like not twelve years, like seventeen years like that wasn't me And a couple other people like why did you get why did you band me? Or blocking from the group? I didn't go look for group group not there. So there was that and that's not a big deal. I can I can explain that. But then there was like all the well, you know, if you do this and you do that, then I'll do this and I'll do that. I'm like, you know what you've been getting to, like all of the content for nothing, all this all the extras on telegram because and you haven't been on you know, supporting the show in the Patreon. Now I have to do more. How about for the two and a half years of the ship that you were getting for fucking nothing? Yeah? Fuck you? You know? Sorry? Yes, let Dan and this child right away in the gutter because reasons. Right, That's why I'm saying like people suck. They do. They're like this guy right here, see yes, or this guy, these guys, these are the guys who have taught them and taught society how to behave right. See that guy right there in the top, right, So it's they're poison in our society, but it doesn't change the fact that they're the ones acting that way. There's still the people, right, Did I get it? Nope? Stupid thing. All right, let's get a share screened on that. All right. So this is chapter three, Jared Recover and The Enemy Within. I don't believe we've read this yet. I've read it. I've read ups until maybe one hundred and forty pages into it. Maybe I don't know, it'd be something like that. This is page sixty eight. Once I finished this book, I got doctor Glidden's book. You guys should do that too, And if you want twenty percent off, you should become a member through my link and get the fifty percent off for the membership and then get the additional twenty percent off on this book. All right, I think that would be a wise decision. It's five hundred and eighty one pages his new book, and I got the electronic copy personally myself, because I am on the elliptical when I read, and page flipping when you're on the ellipticals fucking retarded and hard, especially when you don't have much of a lip there for a book to sit in. So having a phone sitting there is like just enough space and then I can just swipe a screen. I can move my hand quickly and just swipe a screen and then continue to read. That's why I don't like pop ups. So a lot of people when they send me messages on first of all, before Telegram started disappearing whole groups, it was muting me. It muted everybody who would send me a message. So I had to if I wasn't looking for it, I wouldn't find it. Right, People like, why didn't, Oh, he doesn't. Probably like everybody makes these assumptions, right, It's like, yeah, that's me, Joe Hollywood over here, you fucking asshole. No, it's because I didn't see it. Everybody's always like drops right into that. It's like as soon as a quick default into the negative. It's so weird, man, Like, I don't. I'm a person of integrity. I know it's I know it's hard to believe that there's people out there that are still like this and it's like an alien thing. I know a lot of you out there who are watching this are those type of people as well, people of integrity who feel like they're in a world that doesn't belong they don't belong in, right, And then types of things like this, these types of incidents kind of really can really bring that home to you and make you feel that way, like what the hell's wrong with the rest of people? And why do I? And again it makes you, It makes you then question even though the people who are doing the calling are pieces of fucking garbage, child killing killers and the most sceptive discussing people on the planet, the idea of itself, this whole eugenics thing, doesn't sound so bad if it was regulated with a conscience, because there seems like a lot of wood stacking up around here, a lot of pilots, a lot of sould this motherfuckers who don't give a shit, who pretend like to pretend to be human, right to get along, But once the moment they're put to the test, there's an excuse given. As you've seen in my Patreon is one of my examples. I wrote, I made a video of today when I was at the market, explaining so, and here's the thing. Two people I went there. Look again, I know I know my business, I know my product. Okay, I went there first couple of weeks right on time, nine am. I was all set up at nine am, ready to go, and I'd wait there until noon, and I'd wait there again until noon, and you know, the shit got a little irritating, and I realized, Okay, well people here are older, and they're not going to be, you know, even coming up to your booth for hot sauce until at least lunchtime. Right so, and in my store, my store didn't open till ten, and you know, then it didn't open after the COVID didn't up until eleven. And that was perfect timing because this first that, you know, the first, if we opened up at nine, the first two and a half hours would have been for no reason whatsoever. It would just be to pay an employee just sit there and stand there or whatever. So it's good. So I understood this, and I and I adjusted accordingly so that I wasn't wasting three hours just sitting or standing in a kiosk in the wind, in the cold for no reason and just getting more and more irritated as I do, or not even just wasting time when I'm thinking about all the things I need to do, you know. So I started getting there a little bit later and somebody who was one of the employees there. Oh, I don't see very often. I don't think she's a regular. I don't think she has like a I think she's a part time job.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: She came up to the booth yesterday and asked for some ask for samples. Now, the last week I had my daughter gymnastics gymnastics performance on Saturday. That's a day. It's a day that we normally do the markets. I didn't go. I didn't go at all. Thursday and Friday where shit weather. Plus I had a bunch of stuff to do for the Internet order, the Internet order, I'm sorry, not the Internet or the Internet orders, yes, but also the wholesale order. The wholesale order was twenty eight hundred dollars plus and I had to get that to San Diego. So what do you think I'm going to do? Show up there when I need to be in the facility making more sauce and stand there for four to eight hours, four to seven hours to possible we get fifty bucks out of it? Or should I just aim at the bigger fish? So I didn't go Thursday and Friday. But these are all things that I know about. So I don't need to explain this to someone who just walks out to my booth. All right, I don't need somebody to keep me in check. I don't need somebody to keep me on the tracks or keep me you know what I mean. It's like, I don't need this. I know what I'm doing and I know why I'm doing things, so they can't. She says, so you haven't been here a lot. And I go and I said, you know, excuse me, but I don't feel like I need to justify my existence to anyone or what I do or why I do it. I said, I'm not even going to get into the details of the reasons. I'm not gonna because giving you a reason means that I'm bowing to that, I'm submitting to that. You know, Look, I need to justify myself to you, and I don't. I said, do you enjoy this loss? Okay? Then you know what I mean. It's like, I'm not gonnadjuste. I'm not gonna justify my why I do things to that person. You know, if I can spend an hour here, here's the thing. At the end of the month, every month, I am responsible for all the bills in this house. So if an hour, after having tested this multiple times, can best be spent or be more lucrative, or be more you know, productive, spent someplace else that gets me to that monthly goal, then guess where it's gonna go. Dad has to do dad stuff right, and it wouldn't be like this if there was if I was a freaking you know, operative or an agent provocateur. Do you think that the stuff that Stu Heater sells on his freaking show do you think do you think that's what keeps his bills and those lights on? Like he says in his commercial breaks, most people don't buy shit, even if you're a big, big guy, unless you're I mean, out of the five hundred thousand subscribers that he has on Rumble, he gets about a thirty eight thousand if you turn out just on Rumble. I don't know where else, but thirty eight thousand views is nothing compared to his size. We have forty six hundred here and we're getting two thousand more. People who come to this show are more loyal about being here, which is awesome. It says a lot about what you guys are. And I really appreciate the fact that I can think about how this world isn't totally fucked yet because there's people like you guys out there, So that makes me feel good. So thank you. And again when I'm venting here, it's not about I'm not directing this at you. But if there's people out there that are paying attention to this that it does offend, then they know why it offends them, because it's true. Otherwise it doesn't offend you. Like if this is what Bill Cooper Rose used to say, if you yell Robber into a crowd, it's not gonna offend anybody except for somebody's stealing shit, right because then they're gonna feel guilty conscience. So I'm yelling Robber to all the people who are bitching about Telegram as if it's somehow am I doing or what you like, Listen, even if it was my doing, like like months ago, when I just was talking about churning it over, you know what I mean, It's like, what was it that I was my time my energy for this, right like at some point, just be grateful that I was there at all, rather than thinking that you need all the time. It's like, god, damn it if you want it now, it's over in Patreons. It's the way it is, the way it is. I'm not starting another telegram group. It went for a reason. And you know what, now we have people coming over with Patreon and in a fascer rat thing we ever had before. So awesome, awesome. It takes. It takes the universe doing things or freaks in the background doing things for me to ever make a change of things like once I do something to to start doing it that way. And that's just how we do it. But it is what it is. Cool. So let's go back to what we were doing. We're gonna do this reading here and there's a lot of jumping around I got to do on this reading because there's a lot of cool sections I want to kind of cover before we get and then we're gonna go back into this do stewty doody do thing. But I want to kind of address it through the ADL scope and the other things that are going to be coming up in this conversation. We talked about agent provocateurs, We talked about operatives, We talked about people who are working on behalf of people who they claim or they're a whole one hundred percent against and how people who do not have treacherous minds, Gods, Germanic people, Europeans, you know, decent human beings. They need to fucking grow up a little bit and understand how to think treacherously. Otherwise they're always going We're going to always lose. Okay, we are always going to lose if we don't know how to think as treacherous as they do now. Obviously, the people who walk by the booth, who make up excuses and lies to make themselves feel better, they know how to be treacherous. And they're not Jewish, so they know how to lie to make themselves feel good and to live in a fucking fantasy world where everything that they do is wonderful and perfect. But that's not true either, is it.
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 4: Or they can, you know, deflect and blame other people if or completely choose to ignore cause and effect. When they've taken their children out to get shots and now all of a sudden they have allotism, they'll never blame themselves for that, or even the doctor or the shots. Ruby Ridge, Waco, Oklahoma City, the raid on the Indianapolis Baptist Temple under director direction of Attorney General John Ashcroft in the opening days of the Bush administration, and then the events of September eleventh all combined to cause many patriots who had been longtime admirers of the Is that a thing? Federal Bureau of Investigation to ask whether the FBI really is on our side.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like I've read this already, but I don't think I have. No, I haven't. I haven't read it to you. I've read it twice, probably to myself though, That's why it sounds familiar. But think about this Federal butle investigations. Let's do let's just do it by the numbers. Okay, let's just do by the number. So we get an idea here, okay. Federal Bureau of Investigations July twenty sixth, nineteen o eight. All right. The FBI has traditionally accepted July twenty sixth, nineteen o eight as its birthday. It's not known why the Bureau took this day, although the assignment of all department investigations to the Special Agent Force is good is good reason for signifying that day as the official one. Okay, So it wasn't that date. That is what they're basically saying. So the Okay, so not before nineteen thirty five. So here we go. Now we're getting into more shit here. It was the Bureau of Investigation. And this is the point I'm trying to make. This is the very point I'm trying to make, the very point. And this is amazing that this actually felt fell open like or came open like this, because I wasn't even contemplating that this was going to be this way. Okay, what was the name of the FBI before nineteen thirty five? The FBI was established in nineteen o eight, prior to what prior to nineteen thirteen? What happened in nineteen thirteen, But I'm not saying that there wasn't intrigue. And obviously there had to be all kinds of horrible shit going on already for this to happen, for this to become a thing, for the Federal Reserve Act or the Alderge Plan to even be conceived of in this country. Obviously there was some stuff going on already, and it had since the eighteen sixties. Now, I've said with a lot of things about the eighteen sixties, but there's a couple other things that I would like to bring up to the war on farmers began. Now, let's look at what they say when they we're gonna come back to this in a second. What was the first Industrial Revolution? Seventeen sixty? They're saying, okay, so what was the second one? Gi me a date, motherfucker? All right, Well, it at seventeen sixty, it hadn't really taken it as much root, right, Like, I mean, things started to happen then, which makes some sense, But it makes more sense to place the height of the contamination, the poisoning, and the war on farmers to be more like in the eighteen thirties. Moving forward, right, the bringing of people into the unnaturally taking them from the land. That wasn't happening right at seventeen sixty, right, It just you know, the first thing that happens is the people who actually live in the city ish areas, whatever you would call city in seventeen sixty would just have more things for them to do, and more trades and more skills for them to choose from. After a period of time, workforce would be something that they would have to consider. So when the second Industrial Revolution happens, when right after basically after which this is my whole point here the country was destroyed. The country was destroyed in eighteen sixty five. It was it was lost in the civil war. They didn't know what they were fighting for, or they never would have stopped. They didn't know who was behind everything, at least not enough of them did. How's the volume and is there echo? Because I didn't check to see what the audio settings are. Hold on, they don't even have a setting button anymore. Oh wow, when you go live you don't have settings. That's some shit. Huh, there's gotta be another button somewhere. I hear it is. Let's check that one. I think we're good. Can you tell me if it if it sounds like crap a little? They just told me, Yeah, no, Karen, see here's the thing here or here you goes. This is hour to go. Oh hold on, let's put this up. Karen. You are awesome and you were not. I was referring to it at Oh, let's see. We don't know how inundated I got, which was kind of funny, seeing how I didn't even have my email from Josh Hue working at the time, so I don't know how people All of a sudden, when people can't find me any of the time. They act so confused about the things that I say, where is the description? Where is the links for this? And then all of a sudden something happens that oh my god, the emails. It's fucking crazy, right, So, no, Karen, you were not who I was referring to. So I had a mailtown A first I thought I did something wrong because I didn't get the memoi. No, no, no, what's up? Fast version Brian Karen is awesome? Okay, cool, sounds good, all right, I love it. Oh that was hilarious. She says, can you tell us how to make money on bitcoin? We had a couple of those pop in the group. Yes, sure, periodically, I'll tell you all about bitcoin. No, sorry, you'll have to go somewhere else for the spam. That's so funny. But that I think somebody there has There has been a comedian or like comedy group or sketch like that before where people like break into as if they were like real. It's it's kind of like Truman Show where she was always like showing off the products and like, and it comes and he's like, what the hell are you talking to? But they were doing things like that, but with like you know, spam mail and stuff. It was. It was pretty funny, like just a nominal, regular everyday conversation and also just break into hey have you heard about that? That's so funny? Uh, all right, so back to what we were doing. Hopefully there's no reverb on that, all right? So uh, eighteen sixty five, remember the Death of An that's which they call the birth of a nation in that movie. After calling and it's being there, they're being fastacious about the reconstruction era. So while they were destroying the South and making them pay like they did it with Germany not too long after. You know what I mean, you know what's going on here. You see what's happening. We are mostly Germanic people who settled here, mostly Europeans who settled here, almost one hundred percent Europeans who settled here at first. And they divided and conquered because that's not a Roman thing, even though they have Roman pillars. Remember Rome and the Edenite cult, same goddamn thing, right, different sects. Perhaps maybe one of them was the serpent and the other one was the wolf totem, and maybe the serpent would be the more the Jewave Ashkenazi variety that were into the dark magic shit, and then the other ones were just a little bit more primitive but warrior like, we're in the skins of the of the wolves, and that would be like the Rome or Roman that would come later. But they were in cahoots with one another, and they were enemies of the Goths when our ancestors arrived in Mesopotamia. So so what does that mean. It means that in eighteen seventy, in eighteen seventy, so think about this. Okay, eighteen seventy second Industrial Revolution, Now, now is the time, and that's what I mean. We have to we have to do this. We have to contemplate how this unnatural world occurred and why would we tolerate it any more? Not that not the sense of, oh, it's never gonna be bit the same way that it used to be. And that's ridiculous to even think. Fuck Richie from Boston for the poison bullshit. First of all, nothing failed if you didn't follow it, it didn't fail. It's a lack of following it that made the conditions of what they are. It's because this country was already terraforming and was already defeated in eighteen sixty five. And then all of these changes happened after the fact, after the banks won their war, divided and conquered, Like I said, not a Roman thing, even though it happened in Rome. But it was an Edenite freaking jew thing to divide people as they always do and conquer, not so much a Roman thing. I made that mistake before saying is that. I've said it a lot like that, because it's what we always have heard. The Second Industrial Revolution is usually dated between eighteen seventy and nineteen fourteen, although a number of its characteristics characteristic events can be dated to the eighteen fifties. All makes sense because as pre war, and then there's post war, and then there's a operation that happens in eighteen seventy one. Let's see, we're just gonna keep doing this. No, that's see, they're they're they're playing fucking games right there. They're talking about this. They're talking about the country becoming the country was officially established. See see the game they're fucking playing here, These little facts they weren't even meant in there it is did you us become a corporation eighteen seventy one, Yes, it was eighteen seventy one. And these people who are fucking shooting around it are controlling the information. Controlling the information. What a bunch of pricks. Wow, United Colonies. So we're going back to here now, right. So my whole point here is, so the war on farmers happens between the eighteen fifties on up eighteen thirties eighteen fifties. Warren farmers warn't taking people off of the land, off of their natural habit off for their natural way of homesteading, and bringing them into an artificial environment. Artificial is the parasite. The parasite brings everything into the artificial realm in which they control. They create a ball inside of the reality that you're in, a smaller one and put everybody in it. Okay, it's their artificial construct that they can hold, the manipulate. That's why there's money. That's why there's They created money so that they could control it. Do you understand the understand how this works without all these concepts, without fucking religions that they also have been single handedly throughout the ages, these sorcerers have been making things into secularized, documented, documented, you know, cults. Basically, they're not even they're not just face or belief systems or an idea. No, they are straight up, very very strict, very rule oriented, law quote unquote law and oriented structures of basically imprisonment. Because it's a communistic structure that even they live under, they're expected to give their their their wealth back into it. They got their wealth because of the system of these people manipulating it for them to get successful, so they're they're always expected to invest back into that system of destroying the goyam or destroying the the nations. Okay, so we talked about the farmers. Now we're talking about what makes something federal. Ever since the Federal Reserve Act, anything that's come up or has been changed into the name of federal since then has been an an indicator of why that thing exists in the first place, Why does it exist in the first place, what's its purpose, why does it do what it does? Because remember we're not a the Federalist didn't win, right or did they? But anyhow, Federal Reserve Act, Federal Reserve Period, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Federal this federal that it's all all arms and institutions and agencies to protect the interests of the foreign the foreign control over our country. The FBI was established in nineteen oh eight, but it was not the FBI, that's the point. It was the Bureau of Investigation BOI or BI BUY, they were buys for short. Its name was changed to the Federal Bureau of Investigation in nineteen thirty five. Right, what's the point of having the federal bringing in there? Why? What's the point unless they're designating who the real ruler is and who really controls the country, and what the true purpose of this of this now co opted and infiltrated Bureau of Investigations actually is. The FBI headquarters is the Gegar Hoover Building in Washington. Blah blah blah blah. Wha cares the FBI. This is another lie here. The FBI has far more power than the CIA, particularly when it comes to ordinary Americans. That's bullshit. They primarily, first of all, stop making distinctions, stop bating like they're in you know, competition with one another, and stop backing like the CIA doesn't do horrible things to the people here. What do you think mk Ultra mocking Bird, all that shit is because they don't mess with Americans. They only do things foreign shut up, shut up, not talking to you. Obviously, they primarily operate in the United States and can arrest people they primarily opp Yeah, okay, their mandate is much broader than the CIA is. They're talking about the FBI, and they have far more leeway and following the law because no one is looking into them. Formerly who ai following the law? They don't follow the law. There's nothing the Bureau has, no that has no jurisdiction over you. You know that, right, If are you living in Washington, d C. The Bureau has no jurisdiction over you or anything that you do. And if you cross state lines with what you're doing, shut the fuck up, everybody. I'm talking about these demons, right and what they do. Whether what's the first thing that these Eggar Hoover jag or Hedward douchebags started doing with the g men gunning down in cold blood in the broad daylight bank robbers. You're telling me that that wasn't to protect the interests in establishing the minds and hearts of Americans, not to mess with the federally funded banks, the federally insured banks, the federal reserve banks that were now everywhere, right because I mean, it's all reserve notes now, so it doesn't matter if the bank itself is a federieser bank is every bank that's having us is using that money. Now they have to go out and kill people who were saying, oh yeah, cool, we're gonna go rob a bank. No, they didn't care about organized crime because I was jew and the Italian run mostly on the top level Jewish. Right that all they all ended up becoming a big, big partners in building and creating Israel. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, kind of sick how that happens. Right, you're kind of lily turned into a freaking piece of gefelta fish midway through the midway through the snack, all right, I see we were, we were do we have this thing piled up right? Hold on, gosh, I see we got that, we get this. Oh, hold on one more saying I think I saw somebody say something, Oh, oh, voodoo is here, Yes, hello voodoo, Yes as I am I, but I'm not going to make another one. That's it. And if I do it, so it's all odters all day, because that's just why. That's just why, yes, right, otters and fishals fishes, that's right. Oh yeah, Well we need, we need, Okay, so let me see the campaigns Oh, I gotta refresh it. You guys want a campaign before you start reading? All right, you want to do the seventeen seventy five coffee without the sick, disgusting gay shit that uh what's his name? Russell Brand does with it? Why is there two of them? When one pays way more? We'll do that one, all right, let's do that. It's only ninety six cents. Oh fuck it, let's do it. That's so fun. All right, we're doing it. We're doing it right, all right, says weak. Coffee is for week, is for the week. Week coffee is for the week, is what it says. It just said that. Yeah, oh hold on, let me get rid of this so we can do it like that.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Week coffee is for the week. And at rumble week has never been part of the mission. What the fuck does that even mean? No fillers, no fraud, and no settling for mediocre mediocrity, just like seventeen seventy five coffee. And yet you'll have somebody say that he shits it out just for them, and the people who watched his show think that that's a wonderful thing. You should fire Russell Brand just saying seventeen seventy five coffee. You want him telling everybody that he's pooping out the coffee for them. It's single origin, small farm. I don't believe any of that handpicked, specialty grade coffee that stands for quality, for free speech, coffee that stands for free speech. Cool. I'm going to bring it to the next rally and just dump it on the ground and walk away. Hey, it's gonna stand for me and calling out bullshit when it matters. Well, sounds like everything that they just said was bullshit. But okay, forget stale mass produced bean roasted just mass Oh, okay, forget stale mass produced beans roasted just enough to hide the flaws. Dark roasts hit like a Trump tariff. Oh my god, this is awful. Medium roast keeps it bold without the bitterness and vitality. Mushroom blend costs a shit ton, real energy and lasting focus, no synthetic garbage. Yeah, I have mushroom infused coffee from sprouts. I taste no, I mean, I feel no difference whatsoever, none, none, And it's like twenty dollars of a sniff of that shit just to have a smell of the coffee. For CA cups, Yeah, for CA cup pods whole being, I guess that's carrigink wink, all right. For carrag cup pods, whole bean or fresh ground coffee, go to seventeen seventy five Coffee dot com, seventeen seventy five Coffee dot com, seventeen seventy five Coffee dot com and get fifteen percent off with studio Studio Studio is the name of the code for fifteen percent off, and start your morning with coffee that stands for something. We're not sure what, but it stands for something. Oh and every dollar spent enters you to win a cyber truck and thirty thousand dollars cash, So you can take that thirty thousand dollars cash, buy some high explosives sticking underneath the cyber truck and say fuck you elon there you go.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: Really they really, they really ruined it with the whole cyber truck thing at the end and there, oh my god. But hey, they appealed here's here's the thing, though. They appealed to the selfishness of human beings all the way through that I want to I feel like I, you know, self aggrandized. I want to feel, you know, delusions of grandeur as they say, and uh be selfish and self serving. It didn't say for every dollar spat, we give ten cents to the guy down the street that you walk by every day. You know, they didn't say that. They didn't say that. They said you'd get a cyber truck in thirty thousand dollars cash. So obviously they're doing well for their coffee brand if they're giving away fucking trash cans and and trash cash right rolling trash cans. Sorry, I gotta say it right. Let's see there, all right, So here we are. I didn't even some of the people that were in Telegram, I didn't even know because I never heard heard from them. They never even knew that they were in there. It just three hundred and ninety two is all I ever saw in or give or take. And I was like, I don't know who. But there's other ways now, guys, And it's actually you can do it with a much wonderful, more wonderful conscience knowing that at least now it's actually helping them provide the show what it needs. So that I could do it actually be here instead of other fucking stupid places like I was today wasting. Well, I didn't waste too much time. Two people showed up, six bottles were sold. That's pretty damn good, I would say. Out of two people, I sold six bottles. So I mean when they show up, when they come to the thing, I don't have to say a word. It's the product, right because I put all my time and energy into making that good. I didn't spend it in marketing for a ship product that you know. I stand behind things that I do, so I want it to be a reflection of my own integrity. Okay, we were going into this, so we talked about the FBI, and why did we talk about all that crap, because the whole point is federal anything in this idea that you know fit investigation with patriots. No, the Bureau of Investigation was dead by it in nineteen thirty five. Nobody had that belief system ever that I know of, except for the people that are just you know, drowned out because this is part of the curriculum, you know. And then you know, shows like The X Files makes us think that there's a couple of good ones out there that chase aliens and shit, looking for this, looking for of all things, his long lost sister. Great show. I liked it, but I didn't become an FBI fan because of it. I didn't want to join the FBI because of it. The truth is that for more than half a century, the FBI, in many respects, has been working behind the scenes against the interests of the American patriots. Oh my god, is this a surprise to people? Is this why he has to say it like a child to them, like, you know, talk as if he's talking to a child half a century? No, okay, so he's saying this in like two thousand and six or eight or something like that. Right, so half a century fifty years back, that's hot. No, since nineteen thirty five or earlier, like nineteen thirteen, like when the whole tire things flipped over on you know, the flitch. The switch was flipped, just no one was told about it, and yet here we are. The amazing thing is that it took so long for many American patriots to begin to realize that the FBI has more often than not been on what might be loosely termed the wrong side and was effectively functioned as a domestic police state apparatus doing bidding for the pollutocratic powers that be. I feel like we've talked said all of this before, notably one former high ranking FBI official, Ted Gunderson. I know we talked about this, all right, so maybe we start ended up Heresy has added his own voice to the cacophony of critics who have raised serious questions about the propriety of the FBI's modus Operande. Hold on, I may have gone back too far. No, I didn't, nineten. I just got from three to six. Though I don't get that C two three six. Is that math might get it here? Uh? Yeah, I think we've gone over all this. Actually no, no, because the Cardiff thing is we hadn't. Okay, So with all the yes, we did this so febue investigations, many four oops, many for thinking nationalists have wondered with apprehension, what might become of the FBI should it's present director of JAG or who were retired. Yeah, we read this and it talk about the KGB, all right, So I gotta go to the next one. I thought I had to set up correctly. I guess not so here is a person who was pre dating Walter Cronkite and his communist ass Walter Winchell. Another Walter Another. We had a cat named Walter. We got rid of him too, because you know, he was a communist, so he got rehomed to Now he lives in fucking Holly or no, he lives in Hawaii. Yeah. Oh, I should have checked to see if he was burned to death in Leahina. I don't know, Probably not, because he was a military cat after he left our house. Walter Winchell and the Enemy Within how a powerful radio broadcaster and newspaper columnist acted as a frontman for Zionist and British interests. Walter Winchell died in nineteen seventy two, just short of his seventy fifth birthday. His career had sputtered to a halt many years before. In his heyday, however, Winchell was one of the most powerful figures in American press. Now we're going over the story because of the relevance of how and what to look for? Okay, how to identify what to look for? And does this fit the mold or the description of other people that we know actively right now doing the same shit which is destroying America and deceiving a lot of people. In his heyday, however, Winchell was one of the most powerful figures in the American press. Upon his death, in New York Times said that he was the country's best known and most widely read journalist, as well as its most influential. All quotations set in this chapter are taken from the authoritative Winchell biography Winchell Gossip Power in the Culture of Celebrity by Neil Gliebler. Gobbler Gebler himself summarized Winchell's immense media clout for more than four decades. Walter Winchell had been an American institution and arguably one of the principal architects of the culture. Here, this is media. This is the impact of media, a principal architect of the culture shaping social engineering. How do people think and why do they think what they think because of influential people that they follow. This is why it's so dangerous to have people out there fucking steering you into hell, and you not seeing that hell before you as you walk blindly into it and drag everyone else in with you because you're not fighting the good fight with everyone else, or that you're dragging your children blindly into a death camp thinking that it's considered a doctor's office. By one estimate, fifty million Americans out of an adult population of roughly seventy five million, either listen to his weekly radio broadcasts or read his daily column, which, at its height in the late thirties and forties, was syndicated in more than two thousand newspapers Jews. Okay, why does this happen? How does somebody get disseminated? As they say that far and wide? Who owns all that stuff? You know, the ones that aren't William Randolf? First get off my screen. It was, according to the one observer, the largest continuous audience ever possessed by a man who was neither a politician nor a divine woo. They had to throw that in there so that your mind makes the association. Though that's another part of that's also propaganda manipulation right there, because then you think of Jesus. When you think of this guy, he was more popular or as popular as Jesus. Right, What impact did Winchell have upon the massive audience? After Winchell's death, a friend said, Historians will be unable to explain the twentieth century without understanding Winchell. This eulogy does not appear to be an understatement. The evidence put forth by Gaybler in his authoritative Winchell biography suggests the calmness was a key player in what may well be the most dramatic event of the twentieth century, the US intervention in what became the Second World War. Remember, this is the guy who started calling everybody isolationists and making that a bad thing. Who was he speaking out against? Who was the one who so, Okay, patriotism isn't something that's a thing. Okay, it's not. It's not the country or or the fucking flag that you're supposed to be focusing. And that's what they push you thwards, because then anything else can be hiding behind that flag and you're still just blindly fouling it my country right or wrong, just like they do with Israel.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 4: That's not what we want. We want what it is to be an American to be to be loyalists to that and what is that? Leave us the fuck alone. Let us raise our children in peace and safety. And if you break that piece, we have the right to put you in the ground, plain and simple, plain and simple. And we don't need to ask permission to do things. Nothing. If it's causing no harm, it's not unlawful. Could you imagine a world like that, because there was one once before that everything got destroyed in the eighteen sixties, there was one like that. Sure we had intrigued, Sure we even have bankery instrigue. We had the uh, you know, the first charter of the of the Central Bank because of Hamilton, the fucking Jewish agent, the Rothschild agent who went to a Jewish school, is what I'm trying to say. He was a banker, an investor, a piece of shit, and he convinced Washington. And I'm not sure how much Washington really needed convincing or if it was just part of the part of the grind. But no, sooner were we completely quote unquote out of the British control that we were again subjects to the Bank of England. So we were back under their control again in a worse way. So that's why the the people like Andrew Jackson came around and prevented a new charter and told everybody what he thought about these vipers, this denim vipers right. So as far as getting tangled up in other people's affairs and having favorite country status and stuff like that, that's all things that we read earlier previous episode that Washington and his farewell speech warned us about. So that idea of isolationism was from the very first president of the United States. Don't get involved, don't get involved, do our thing here, boom. You can't have this multinational independency is a jewish thing. Connect everything but with wires. Just the same thing with the internet, same thing over it. It's all coming from like this whole idea that we're on the internet and everything's connected. Every computer is connected. That is for control, that is for surveillance, status, for their benefit, not ours. Same thing with countries being interdependent they have that's not a common what do you call it. It's not a natural thing. Yeah. Sure, maybe if you're on an island you need other shit, but you don't need it when you have your own resources in your own ground. Unless you start screwing with people. You start poisoning the soil so they can't grow their own food. You start making it impossible for them to drill for their own resources, and then you make them have to buy them from other countries that you also control. That's the only way you can you can create this type of interdependence. Otherwise it doesn't exist. If you have a big enough country, you got everything there that you need, and then some and they'll be more wealthier countries than others, and they'll be more fruitful and all that. You know, South Africa, parts of Russia, US, US, but we don't ever get to know about that, all kinds of resources, and they're not finite. Screw your fossil fuels idea. That's not true either. Some people even say it's the blood of the earth is the isboid oil is, But it's not fossil fuel. That was a Rockefeller thing, a Rockefeller lie. Just like all these people who go on and on about the ni h h. Well, the first they say that study shows, and I go who's And the first thing I say, who conducted it? Who paid for it? Rockefeller Foundation? Oh okay, the ni h oh, All right, well I don't think And then this is this is Otto with his pist thing. I don't think they would have done because it's just because it's the NIH paid for Like, dude, you serious, you're retarded? Or you're one of them. You don't think that they pay for them, pay for the propaganda that they want with these quote unquote studies from quote unquote extroverts, the whole appeal to the expert logical fallacy that they've created for us. You don't think that they also manipulate the results, otherwise they don't get their grant money. What are you saying, dude, Like, shut up. If they want you to think that their stem cells in your piss just so idiots will drink their piss, they're gonna tell you that their stem cells in your piss so that idiots drink their piss. It's part of their freaking. This used to be, before it became mainstream, a type of torment and torture in the Satanic cults to make you drink your own piss and shit and eat your own Yeah, but now if you can get recharged to do it themselves, just tell them that it's good for him. Keep on putting those those toxins that your body is trying to really get rid of back in your body. Good times. Although the flamboyant combat of Winchell would be remembered spewing bile picking fights destroying lives through his column, all of which was true. That he was doing that, That's what it was true. There was much more to Walter Winchell, the gossip columnist, than is generally known. Gobbling Gabler has assembled a massive information about Winchell that proves beyond question. Although when Gabler never flatly suggested, nor perhaps would he, that Walter Winchell, who touted himself as a consummate patriot, although attack patriots constantly, often functioned as a nothing as nothing more than a booming radio and newspaper voice for foreign propaganda. The Calmnists, who had once told one of his subordinates, get me a good murder or a train wreck so I can get off to a good start soon, was being called the most rabid anti Hitler write in America. Well, obviously, now that we're intelligent people, we understand right there, he flatly and plainly stated that he's a communist, and he's against nationalism, and he's against the total control and total destruction of mankind. He's for that right. He doesn't want to stand up with something that was defending the very principles that made America America. That's what Hitler was doing. He wasn't an American. But those are the common things that everybody wants. Leave us alone, let us live our lives, let us have pride in and it can maintain our culture and our identity. And don't overrun us with a bunch of fucking psychopaths that we have to constantly deal with, Like one of those respawners. The respawner is the fucking border if you're talking about video games, right, that respawnder. Until you break the spawner, it just pops out more bad guys or skeletons or zombies free to kill. Right, you gotta break the spawner. Well, we got to break the fucking spawner, right, a rabbit anti hitler, right. Winchell was so shrill that in nineteen thirty four, the Attention Deficit League of Ben A. Breath named him as one of the five honorees of its Hall of Fame of American Jewelry, claiming that no one had contributed as much as this gentleman gossip and columnist toward laughing Nazism off the map, right, laughing away right into hell, you fucking scumbags. So this is what this is. This is the person who molded the minds of Americans and he's getting awards from Adl and Beneghborreth. Does this tell you anything about what happened and how far we've fallen and how long ago we've fallen? That we were going against our own natural instincts and our own countries founding principles in an effort to feel hip and inclusive and not offend people who were a bunch of rabid assholes declaring more on Germany before Germany even attempted to even contemplate doing that anything that they did. And by the way, no, there was no matter murders either. That happens when you start people to death because you cut off their food supply in their country by bombing them to hell, everyone is starving, not just the people inside the work camp. The grandson of a Russian born Jewish rabbi named Kim Wiener Schnitzel who established his family in America, Winchell, according to his longtime associate Hermann Klerfeld, had a raidar like radar like sensitivity to any form of anti So he was a fucking Jew too. Winchell was a Wiener Schnitzel or whatever Winschell oh he had. He had a raidar radar like sensitivity to any form of anti Semitism. Well, guess what, everybody, it's not anti semitism, he's anti Judaism. First of all, yeah, I'm gonna hear. This is perfect timing for me to say this. I was laying in bed, restless, unable to sleep one night because you know, I have bills and I thoughts and I have stress. So I was thinking and thinking and falling asleep a little bit and waking back up, and this idea in my head that's like, holy shit. They've been telling us this whole time and we haven't been paying attention. And I don't know, maybe other people have put this together themselves. So I'm not saying that I'm the only one, and I'm saying that I'm right or that I'm thinking about this in a proper way. But I feel like I am. I feel like I am. Every time you call somebody who's Jewish out for their crimes, you're not pointing out that they're Jewish. You're not pointing out that they're unless you're just, you know, stating that there's a lot of this problem with these types, with these people who are also this. But most of the time, you're like, this person is a murderer, this person is a child killer, and that's what you're pointing out. That's what you have a problem with, not whether or not they have a stupid top hat and smell like god knows what because they don't bathe a lot and wear a black trench coat. Right, it's not because of that. It's not because they go to a synagogue, and it's not because they you know, swing chickens around their head, even though it's pretty fucking weird. That's not where you're what you're picturing. You're picturing the psychopathic, fucking little dweb shit fuck who just killed somebody. And that's what you have a problem with, the fact that they're killing people, Right, So a murderer is a murderer doesn't matter. So for someone to say when you call somebody who's a murderer a murderer an anti Semite, first of all, they're not Semites, and you can't call something like you can't call something you call yourself something that also includes people who you've made your own mortal enemy and say it's the same thing. So if they truly are anti Muslim and anti Arab, then they wouldn't be calling themselves Semitic either, right, Interesting, But also here's the thing. They're not differentiating the act of murder or child killing or child rape with Judaism. They're telling you ad right away. If you call that person, it's not you're picking on them. If you're called that person who's killing a killer, then you're anti Semitic. What they're implying is this is part of us, This is Judaism. How dare you offend our religion by criticizing it? So every time somebody who so, is this a religion or is this a death cult? And why do we put up with it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: You know, all all crimes that any other person would be. They ostracize us over nothing, nothing, and yet they can commit the most horrific, heartless, violent crimes, sex crimes, murder, all kinds of robbery and theft. And if you point out that the people who actually do it, if you point out the actual individual who is responsible for that crime, and they also happen to be quote unquote Jewish, you are considered an anti semi how because it's they, not us who have a heart. They have an impossibil an impossible time separating the act from their religion, where they have supreme rule to do whatever they want, supreme license to do whatever they want. That all ties back to Judaism because in Judaism they have the right to harm anybody who's not one of them. So when you criticize them, or if you point out that they're causing criminal acts against innocent people and they call you an anti semi, they're telling you that this is part of Judaism, and they're telling you that you're being anti Judaic, not anti Semitic. So fuck the ADO. By the way, the grandson of a Russian I said that, you know, yeah, his regard like sentivity to anti Semitism, if there was one consistent thread in his crazy quilt life. Wow, that's really bad writing it. But this is a quote. It was his jewishness, said Klerfeld. Another Winchell intimate. Yeah, I bet you they are intimated. Well, a bunch of fucking fags anyway. Arnold Forster, a top Nazi hunter. Can you stomach this right now? Do you see how they've changed? This is because they just go forward with this. It's a complete inversion of reality. This would be a scumbacks and this is akin to saying patriot hunter, you know, anti Washingtonism, anti Jefferson, anti anti constitutionist, a Nazi hunter. It's the same as saying that all of the all of the virtues and values from which you, as a normal, non psychotic human being, appreciate and insist upon having, so that you and your family are living a good life unmolested by psychopaths. They are against it so much to the fact that they're hunting them. Another Winchell intimate, another I don't know, top Nazi hunter for the Anti Descent Defamation League of Pine Breath said that Winchell thought, as a Jew, that's wonderful. He was self conscious about his Jewishness. So again, would I just tell you about what that means. Anti Semitism is as a code word for anti Judaism, anti Judaic because everything is justified under that. You can say anti Talmudic if you want, but it's not necessary. It's really not. It's not necessary because under the law of the stranger, they are allowed to treat you. They're allowed to rape, even their own. They told you the ages that's in the Talmud. But if you're a stranger, all bets are off those ten commandments weren't for you. So why are you saying, oh, these are virtuous moral people. No, guys, these are people who needed the shit written down for them, because otherwise they wouldn't even understand fucking morality. If it wasn't written out for them, they wouldn't even they wouldn't have an instinct or you know, and intuitively know that you shouldn't hurt people if you don't want them to also hurt you. Like this is how fucking crazy these people are. They couldn't understand the concept have caused no harm without ten fucking a list of ten things, at least telling them how not to fucking destroy their own communities and to only, and if, since they're psychotic sociopaths, to focus that psychotic sociopathic energy towards the strangers of which they are always surrounded by, because they're the ones who are the foreigners everywhere they go, the nations have to be destroyed. Remember, Thus, it was perhaps natural that Winchell would be opposed to Hitler and his national socialism. Why see again, there's a lot of like jumping around here. Why does being Jewish make you an anti Hitler? You know that he had tall tons, you know, ones who weren't religious bound psychopaths he worked with and hung out with. I don't blame before that. Humans are humans. There's good ones and they're shitty ones. Not every Jews a fucking you know banker who each children. I mean more often than not, if you're looking for a banker who each children, you're gonna find that they're also Jewish. However, Winchell's opposition led him into frenzied attacks on American patriots, right. And this was happening in the nineteen fucking twenties and thirties, Remember he said, spread for four decades American patriots who themselves were opposed to United States intervention in the troubles in Europe, right, right, Because what business A was of ours? And this is what this sentiment of America is what ended up driving psychopathic thirty second or thirty third degree freemasons like FDR into setting up the conditions and stoking, basically poking and poking and poking the Japanese until they struck to give him an excuse to go into war. The American opponents of intervention, called isolationists by their critics, were prime target for Winchell's attacks isolationists just means rational thinking human beings. Why is it our fight? Let them handle their own affairs. What they didn't know is that our country was causing World War one and two from here and it wasn't connection and available. What are you talking about? All right? Few, all right, well maybe we'll do we'll do a fun one later, maybe we'll do the Rumbo premium. I'm actually an idiot who went on that. So, uh, yeah, did rational thinking people who don't want their children to be killed over something that has nothing to do with them, and you know, if they just sorted it out. Yeah, but again, we didn't understand that we were creating the Soviet Russia. We didn't understand that we were Bolshevik training Bolsheviks and funding them throughout two fucking wars. Watching nineteen seventeen, the end of one is beginning the other? What you get, right?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 4: According to Winchell's biographer, to Walter, isolationism, isolationism had now become unconscionable, right, because you're a Jew who wants some global domination, right, and you want us to fight your fucking your gripes for you. That's why you needed us in Germany. You see what's going on here? Who's this serve? They needed to break the idea of isolationism so they could send American troops all over the world for the next x amount of years, decades upon decades, and generations pun generations of our children being and our dad's moms, you know, every whoever uncle's all being murdered, turning into the meat grinder because Jews want some wars. He was determined to prove that the isolations were not, as they claimed, patriotic. Yes, they were patriotic Americans who happened to hold a different point of view from his own. They were Nazi collaborators. See what's going on in the nineteen fucking thirties? Do you see this? This was the guy who was everywhere in everybody's ear here, right, So I'm just gonna keep going, all right. If you didn't want to go to war with people whom you never met before, in a country you've never been to, that you have no problem with whatsoever, and you only hear your own propaganda through the filters of Jewish media, and that's not good enough for you to just up and decide to go get yourself killed or your family members killed. You are an anti Semite? Did you hear this? A Nazi collaborator. Nazi collaborator, that's pretty fucking exploited. Uh, extreme there, But yeah, I was knowing what what a what a national socialist is? Fuck the word Nazi, that's that basically reads as retard collaborator, because that's what a Nazi means. But a national socialist, Yeah, absolutely would feel pretty proud to be considered one of those anti Semites for not wanting to go kill people that you don't know and racists who cared far less about saving American lives. Well, you don't save American lives by putting them in harms wide retard then about ensuring Hitler's victory. Okay, yeah, Hitler was provoked, a stagonized and stolen from and well, Germany was stolen from land, and then they started murdering and torturing people on these new imaginary Treaty of Versailles lines until this man, who was doing an act of true honorable humanitarianism, prevented further murder of those people and had to go across an imaginary line in order to do so. That's what they're saying right, Okay. Every week brought new charges from Walter linking the Radical Right to Nazi Germany. This is insane. This is how we got through this war. This is this is what people were hearing. And I wonder everybody hated the fucking They were mostly Germans. You see how infested we were. You infested in this fucking country already. This is all for the purpose of getting us to do their bidding. And how people say, people say this all the time, right, Oh, when we get this, we'll have two thousand slaves and we work for them already, or that Rabbi Joseph, whatever the fuck he said, we will toil in their fields for us, and they toiled, they work for us. Yeah, it's working out so far, because apparently we don't fucking get it. We don't realize that we're being worked to death so that we can pay everything that we get back to them. Any real property goes back to them. I At the time, it was generally assumed that Winchell's prime source for many of his sensational claims was the FBI. This, according to Gabler, was not the case. Instead, Winchell himself was one of the FBI's prime sources of intelligence information about I'm gonna put this in quotes because it's a national socialist, not a fucking retard that they called Nazis and Nazi sympathizers and others targeted by Blincholl. Where did Winchell get this wealth of intelligence that he in turn fed to the FBI. According to Gobbling Gabler, Witchell's most important source for this information was the aforementioned Arnold Forster, the New York Council for the Uh yes, Attention Deficit League. Right, So, Sociopathic Lunatic Center is the SPLC. The Attention Deficit League is the ADO. You see what I'm getting doing here? Okay, sociopathic and just put it and just sproke it up into two. Right, Sociopathic lunatic SPLC, Right Center Southern Poverty Law. No, that doesn't sound good. It's more it's more realistic. They call them the sociopathic Lunatic Center and then the Attention Deficit League. I bet you don't even remember where really stands for now. I said it so many times. Gabler reports that when it came to the radical right, Borister had one of the best intelligence. So again, first of all, radical right you know what that means. You know what that means. It has absolutely no meaning whatsoever. But they're they're they're framing it to mean that you're absolutely crazy, insane and an extreme for wanting to be able to not obey their bullshit laws, especially the ones that tell you you have to have permission for things, when it's when it's a right that you want to be able to have say in what your children are taught or teach your own children and have the right to do that. And you know, you have the right to say what goes inside their bodies and what doesn't, and so do they. And with the type of propaganda bullshit that's going through their brains at school, you should have some saying too, And they all right. And when it comes to war, if you're not dying for a Jew, you're the radical, right radical. You're radical for wanting to be the loan unmolested by sodomites and child killers. You're radical. You're radical, so goddamn radical? Would you? By mid nineteen forty two, Goblin Gabler noted Forrester was devoting between ten and fifteen hours to Walter each week and had joined the columnist Inner Circle I'm sure there was a circle, so it was salt on the ground. There's probably lots of seances and child killing too, Herman Clairefeld, and of course you got out of the man on man butt raping too. Hey Ellie, why are you going crazy? Winchell's associate. And remember that we got mountains of stuff from Forrester, which Clairefeld then boiled down for Winchell's columns. So he's getting fed. His to take that the world had in the nineteen thirties all across two thousand newspapers, and his syndicated radio stage radio show was coming straight from the fucking Adyl, which was basically the Masad before the Massad and still is just another sound that you make with your face orchestrated out of the bene breath, which is the Jewish all Jewish, because I mean, it wasn't Jewish enough, the fact that they followed the Kabbala since the seventeen eighties. No, it had to be more Jewish than that. It had to be all Jewish in the bene breath. You couldn't just have a free Masonic order, No, no, because then they have to associate with other, you know, nations that they don't like other other goy God forbid, so they have to have their own little league where you know, they can talk about how they're going to murder all those other people, including the other Freemasons. Gabler noted occasionally Forrester himself drafted whole columns for Walter Right, which he would then read or have printed coming straight out of the guy who is the lead of the fucking ADL. And then every Sunday appeared at the radio studio to lend his expertise to the radio broadcast and vet his anti fascist put portions of the script. Anti fascist. They are fascist. They want you to They want you to follow their rule unquestioning, like good little slaves and call other people like and call other people fascists. That's hilarious. If it wasn't such bullshit that I want to strangle somebody, which kept growing larger and larger. Yes, his anti fascist portion of the script kept going, growing larger and larger. To bet there wasn't a tumer in his fucking neck, growing larger and larger. Winchell thus played a key role as a conduit between Jaegar Hoover's FBI and the ADL cementing a close relationship that lasts to this day. Let's say this again. Wenchall thus played a key role as a contract between Jaeger Hoover's FBI and the ADL. Well, here's the funny thing that people are missing here, though the FBI didn't come into existence until after our country was already lost, which makes it and every agency that came after it after it's the loss of our country oive agency. So whatever, hey rule, blah blah blah, these people are not ever in objection or an opposition to one another. Ever, they're always going to be working together because they're all part of the same world order group, cementing a close relationship that lasts till this day. The ADO fed information to Winchel, who then used it for his radio broadcasts and newspaper columns, but also funneled it to the FBI, essentially acting as a cover for the ADO. Yeah, no shit, And guess what. The entire world was terriformed in their brains to think the way the ad L thinks, for Christ's sake, about about Germany, about our fucking our relatives. For Christ's sake, how do they turn us against our own background? So badly. Oh, put a cult of personality in there and give him a thousand percent exposure over everyone else, make him the only goddamn voice, although they still do the same thing with the internet. Yeah how many subscribers? Yeah right right, Yeah, good old Stewie definitely definitely not a fake, totally organic. The only person I know who can fail upward fail as a as a as a rapper, as a rapper who rapped with jay Z. You know, do what thou wilt jay Z? Who can and you still and trust me, he wasn't good enough to be rapping with him. He wasn't good enough to be he has. He has a couple of videos out there that god him awful and full full of Masonic freaking symbolism all over it.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's the director of the of the you know what they call the thing music video or what, but he's part of it. And he's doing a whole taxi driver thing, which is another weird fucking way of presenting it, because the taxi driver is a psychopath, right, He's not what he appears to be. And then uh yeah, and then you have so he fails that becomes a bountie hunter, which means he's tied into the government doing the most disgusting, despicable, fucking thing that the human being could possibly do. A bonnie hunter is lower in my opinion, but maybe let's just call it as low as a pawnbroker. Okay. A pond shop makes their money off of the crushed and destroyed hopes and dreams of other people when they can't afford their lives because of the jew system and they're forced to give up something that they love that maybe it's been in their family for generations, or that was given to them by a relative who's no longer alive, or it was something that they bought with inheritance money, so it means something to them. These motherfuckers give you barely anything for it, making you feel like even more shit, like you're like your life and you in your existence is worthless, and then they go and resell it for triple on you once you default in your loan. That's a fucking pawn broker. And I'm telling you, bonnie hunters are even worse. Why because they're taking all the unconstitutional laws that have passed since then, and they're going out there and grabbing people who are not criminals all the time. Some of them are criminals, but not all of them are. They're only criminalized because of the criminal invalid law that says that they're criminals, that says that they're in violation of something that's an invalid law. So you're going out and you're fucking up families, You're you're you're pulling apart dads from their from their children, and you're being a big fucking piece of ship. That's what a body hunter does. And guess what happens when you break up that family and there's no other relative for that child. Now that child is in fucking foster care, and now that child gets raped and murdered, because that's how the system works. So fuck body hunters. And there's He's the only fucking person I know who can go through both of those things, become a rapper and a failed one, pathetic, and he fails upward every time, goes cold for a while, but then they have the they decide, Hey, let's kick off this George Floyd thing, and we're doing it in Minnesota. Oh look, he looks, look at let's look up our our operatives. Who who works in uh? Who works and lives in Minnesota. Well he got Stuve Peters, all right, I guess we'll have to work with what we got, right. That's how he got according to Hoyle, that's how he got into his uh his podcast blew up. It's because he was there on the scene and close to the trenches of the George Floyd thing. Give me a fucking break, Give me a fucking break. And then they're like, hey, let's because we're Jews. Let's funnel hundreds of thousands of followers to him and make him look like he's something that's not, and eventually he will become that. Because it's all about perception management that people who see something popular or get drawn to it. There's people who if you just stand in a line, other people will stand in the line behind it. They've done these studies, they've done these tests. If you get a group of people to stand together in a circle, other people will just stop and stand in the circle, just waiting to see what the other people are waiting for. So it's a hard mentality. So if you see big numbers on a subscripen on a channel, that's valid in your mind. Now you think that those people they must have their shit together, must be valid, must be trusted source, because look at all these other people until you realize that the majority of people are fucking retarded and that if something doesn't have a billion people following it, it might be an actually better thing, because that means because the majority of people don't have a very you know, good grasp on comprehensive skills. I'm just saying, they think they could be duped and easily misled or have shitty taste. How do you know who's tas like even if it's like just something like a movie like it made blah blah blah money at the box office, you could go see it and say, man, that was a piece of shit, right, or you could have ten of your friends. If you wouldn't probably, you know, high school days, you probably never would have said it. If you hated a movie that everybody liked it, probably you probably try to find something good about it to say. And that's how the mentality of society works. Even if you didn't like it, you'd suppress that because you wanted to be part of the conversation. You didn't want to be the outlier because then everybody would be talking around you and you'd be excluded from the conversation.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Needless to say, the adel's tentacles, as we have seen, spread far and wide and played a major part in pushing America toward intervention and war, and functioned in many ways as an adjunct of the British intelligence. Now here's where it gets really interesting, with which the ADEL did work closely. No, no, no again. Perception that there's different it's just like thinking that there's different countries. That's an old way of thinking that's been gone since ever. There's economic territories. That's the only thing that makes things different or geographically changed, you know, different areas. But as I've been saying, the Bank of England fell first to this international crime syndicate child killing, child raping cult. You know, I'm talking about wave A. All right, that was William of Lawrench in the seventh like late sixteen hundred, seventeen hundreds, right, So then what happens, Oh maybe there's really sixteen hundreds. Anyway, it doesn't matter. You have the dutchy syndering your company, you have the slave trade or Dutch to the end of the two different things. Then over here we get our wonderful Federal Reserve in nineteen thirteen. So how did that happen? Well, it's because of the intrigue of the British, but they weren't really British. That's just where they're from. You see what I'm saying here, it's the Bank of England, the City of London. It's that financial pressure and power that terror formed America as its independent sovereign states into this communistic, totalitarian dictatorship that we're living in, but just not calling it that. And the nail in the coffin, for that wasn't just the Industrial Revolution. It wasn't just the incorporation. It was the Federal Reserve of that embassy planted down in our in our country, and our currency turning into nothing, into into into water. That's what did it. And then what did we do as a quote unquote America. We weren't anymore. We were them that the ones who operated through our dead flesh, like I said, wearing our skin suit. They go after and attack Russia, and they go after and once once they've gone after that, they send us to war against Germany. Isn't it strange that we'd be allies with communists when they're murdering millions upon millions of people through starvation innocent people. Isn't it weird? It doesn't it make sense too that they would need something that was similar to that that they could focus to and point the finger at Germany while they were actually the ones and we're the enablers of it. They were actually the ones who were causing mass murder of innocent people, but they wanted to blame it on someone else. They needed escapegoat like Germany. And then what do we do?
Speaker 6: What do they?
Speaker 4: As we do create the actual Actually it's now as the third Israel because Bank of America, I'm sorry, Bank of America, Bank of England, City of London was the conquering of Europe then came here and they decided to use us as the muscle for all the other wars preceding this, but they also have us create the create Israel. And there's always a Balfour decoration. Well no, not really. All that stuff was orchestrated through our country through brand Eyes. You know Balfour's little letter here It basically states nothing, it's stupid, it's it's childish and retarded. All the things happened behind the scenes. That letter is the least of the important parts of it. So ADO, which works closely with British intelligence. Why because it's the same Bank cult. It's the same eden Knite Colt, It's the same Saturn cult, It's the same Eden Knits, It's the same everything. It's the same fucking Jews. Okay, calling it British intelligence is a joke. It's not British. However, the ADL's devoted, devoted media voice, Winchell was also serving as a conduit for pro intervention propaganda coming directly from British intelligence. The British had dispatched a Canadian businessman, when William Stevenson, code named Intrepid, to the United States to set up liaison with American intelligence. Stevenson approached Ernest Cuneo, a Democratic Party attorney who was not only a member of FDR's inner circle, but also the President's liaison to Winchell himself and as a consequence, also a member of Winchell's inner circle. In the preceding years, Winchell had cemented a close relationship with the Roosevelt administration. In nineteen thirty six, Winchell played such a critical propaganda role in promoting FDR. Remember this asshole had four terms for a third term that Caneo said later that he wanted to tell Winchell, Look, Walter, you are the third term campaign. In many ways, Winchell had become a media voice not only of the ADL but also of FDR himself. How does that happen? How can they be so similar that you would be speaking on behalf of both? Hmm? What happened to our country? Who was the FDR? What does this free Masonic stuff all about? In ADL ben a breath FDR Freemasons, Freemasons bene breath, ADL FDR FDR Ado gooday breath, Freemasonic, free Masonic FDR thirty third or thirty second? No, but I can't get a there's there's people say a thirty second and some say thirty third.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I know pretty sure. Uh. Truman was a thirty third, according to Gailer the Gobbler. What his audience didn't know was that in shaping American attitudes towards the war, Winchell was often speaking for the Roosevelt administration, just as he had in areas of domestic policy. Remember what I just said, Roosevelt, good day breath good Day Breath, Adyl Preema, Sonic Premisonic is Roosevelt. But the central positioning of Cano between FDR and the British intelligence operative. Stevenson put Winchell in the very midst of Britain's intelligence and propaganda opera in the United States. Working out of Rockefeller Center Jesus Christ in New York, Stevenson set up liaison among British intelligence, so he was working out of a Rothschild Agents center. Said liaison anks British intelligence, the FBI, and later the Office of the Coordinator of Information. According to Gabler, Stephenson essentially gathered information on enemy activities and routed it to these sister agencies. But that was not all he was doing. He was also running a covert operation in the main in the uh running a covert operation, the mandate of which, according to an official history of British wartime intelligence, was to do all that was not being done and could not be done by overt means, to ensure sufficient aid of Britain and eventually to bring America into the war. To this end, Stephenson planted stories in sympathetic papers to discredit isolationists and harass American first rally rallies. Okay, so again right here Britain sufficient aid for Britain. Well, that's what they would call it went and they if they were first, if they were first of the Israels, they would call it Britain because of the City of London, Bank of England. But who is orchestrating and telling them to do that by that time, and who was harrying it from here? What was the satellite location? What was the new what was the new headquarters of the of the military operation of the oaves, the International Jewelry Worldwide oveys? It was here, and it was through the Federal Reserve Act. And how they've crippled and destroyed our own financial situation. Winchell, according to the Gabler, was one of the most important components of the British spymaster's scheme. On the one hand, Caneo was feeding Walter information at the behest of the White House, which was coming to believe in the inevitability of American entrance into the war. On the other hand, he was secretly feeding Winchell British propaganda and top level intelligence through Stevenson. The effect was to destroy the opposition to preparedness and soften the public toward intervention. According to Caneo himself, Winchell became the fire point. His rolling barrages could and did clear the way for the president in the preparation of war. Now, I think my delivery of things is quite you know, sometimes can be quite powerful. And yet none of these motherfuckers. Do you understand what I'm saying, Like, you don't just become Musteu, you don't just become than Alex. There's funding behind that stuff that puts it where it needs to be. It makes it widespread. And then, however many fake followers you have, you get more of the real ones after in the meantime, allied with FDR J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI had likewise taken up combat against American and non interventionalists interventionists who were fighting US involvement abroad, and according to Gabler, Winchell sent Hoover reams of material on possible subversives. Oh now he's gonna start attacking Americans. Some of it simply gossip, more of it from Foster's ADL files. Yeah, see what's going on here? The same thing that was happening during and everybody loves this asshole Lincoln. He had forty thousand people of the press put in beast deals during the war. In the rid of herbeast Corpus was suspended, no trial, no no no charges, just locked away. He had papers shut down. One of them was called the Jeffersonian because he was a hater of the constitution. So good journalists found out what happened to good journalists when you tell the truth. So a lot of people stopped. And then also, of course, by this time in history was all by the Jews anyway, by the international banking conglomerate, if you want to put it that way. Instead. In the meantime, illied with that the editor brought. According to Gable, Winchell sent Meames Okay Hoover in turn funnel deformation to Walter in long plain white envelopes. Winchell's sources at the ADL and the British intelligence made him almost a one man intelligence agency to such an extent, Gabler wrote that Hoover's own internal FBI communications confirmed that the confirmed the fact that Walter frequently knew more than Hoover did, and Hoover was soon assigning agents to monitor the broadcast each week and list items the Bureau might find of interest, really but probably know that that's not propaganda from British intelligence or ADL propaganda. Why so it's like, oh, well, the are these the good? Lies? Are these the what are they? Are they looking for truth or lies?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 4: So I'm convincing, what are they looking for?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 4: The best way to manipulate the minds of the Americans? This is what it sounds like. There was even the possibility that he was tapping Walter's phones. Interestingly, there's yet another peculiar twist in the relationship between the fbis Hoover and Mitchell, who one Hoover biographer has said, did more than any other man to perpetuate the myth of Jagger, Hoover and his g men promoting the Hoover mythos, making the FBI director of legend in his own time. Gee, it was the ADL that did that, huh through their their jew up front that Winchall should have functioned as a pr man for Hoover is interesting. Winchell himself had moved right because it's all about big government, because it's such a it's an unconstitutional entity, and it's it's a direct Agency of Defense and Offense that protects the interests of the Federal Reserve and the people who are you know, who are represented by the Federal Reserve or who you know who who represents it. How do you say that you know what I'm talking about. It's fucking the people who are operating these things on a global scale, between Bank of England here and conducting wars abroad. It's a reflection of them. Hoover Winchell himself had moved for years in the underworld circles and was on a first name basis with a wide variety of mob kingpins here. It comes back to the point that I was making the other day about Hoover deciding to use his g men to murder a bunch of bank robbers instead of even acknowledging that there was a mafia, because who was at the bent very core of the mafia, who was at the very top of the heap? It wasn't the Italians. The Italians were involved, mostly because of the whole Giuseppe Messini thing, which called goes back to Masonic shit again. But who is behind that Jews? Oh my god, surprise, surprise. More than one published account has suggested it was Winchell who first introduced Hoover to New York mafia's figure Frank Costello. Of course, though Frank Costello didn't exist according to Hoover, or he did, but no mafia didn't. According to the legend, it was Winchell's pal Costello who provided profitable now here he gomes. This is exact words I used last time, inside tips on fixed races for Hoover. Right, he loved getting I said, he loved getting the racing tips and there as long as he was getting you know, the inside scoop, he wasn't gonna you know, name the mafia as being or substantiate their existence as long as he was getting free shit getting getting profits from it. A dedicated fan of the horse races. Mister Hoover was a dedicated fan of the horse races. I'm sure he was as a payoff for looking the other way as far as the mob was concerned. So he got inside tips on fixed races for Hoover. That was Costello that did that, a dedicated and Hoover who is a dedicated fan of the horse races, and what to Costello do it for as a payoff for looking giveaway. In fact, for years, Hoover heatedly denied the very existence of organized crime in America, preferring to hunt down bank robbers like John Dillinger who was shot in the goddamn cheek, right and baby Faced Nelson and Broadway by the way in broad daylight leaving maybe not broad day but outside on the street while other people are walking around and other people could have been hit. They go after and they just unload on the guy, baby face Nelson and chase subversives, right, subversive what does that mean against FDR who is a communist who's killing and starving to death Americans with the with the depression that this and bringing us into a war. This guy, this guy, he deserves to have subversives as defined by Roosevelt's administration. What a subversive was exactly Winchell himself well, actually defined by by Roosevelt, or was Roosevelt himself his very self defined by the ADL. Winchell himself, incidentally, had good reason to be so chummy with organized crime. Winchell's uncle by marriage was Billy Cock Cock Koch Kotchcock was a high ranking henchman in the gambling operations of Mayor Lansky, who by the nineteen forties was emerging as the de facto chairman of the board of the National Crime Syndicate. We should talk about murder inc someday. In any event, America did go to war, and along with kiss of those out there sorry about the spoil alert, we went to war and along with FDR and the ADL and British intelligence Winchell had caused to celebrate. Later, Winchell, along with Washington based calumnist Drew Pearson, played a major part in a coordinated smear campaign against his then Secretary of Defense, James Forrestall. And this gets into a lot of interesting stuff. The Defense secretary's crime in the eyes of Winchell and Pearson, who was incidentally half Jewish. Oh wow, surprise, surprise. Winchell total Pierson half was having encouraged President Harry Truman to avoid pressure from the ADL and other elements in the pro Israel lobby to recognize the State of Israel, which in the end came into existence on May fourteenth, nineteen forty eight. Forstall had argued that a Jewish state would antagonize the Arab States, threaten Western oil supplies, and create a potential for ongoing crises crisis in coming years, all of which has been proven true. Forestall suggested that the uprooted European born Jewish survivors of World War Two should migrate to fucking Peru because apparently they get really offended by the whole Madagascar idea. Prodded by his sources at the Adel and driven by his own demons, Winchell's attacks on Forrestall were vintage Winchell. That's vintage, that's total Winchell. Winchell's being Winchell. One Palestinian narrative official described Winchell as the most vicious Zionist writer, outclassing even Drew Pearson. However, even after Winchell and Pearson and their foreign sponsors prevailed and Israel became a state and was recognized that even against his own judgment by President Harry Truman, the two column Yeah, so Truman still did it because Truman's a Mason dumb ass. Yeah, go ahead. I just seem this is sad. It's sad that people like Forrestall didn't understand who they were talking to when they were talking to them. It's probably the reason why I got thrown out a fucking window.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: He's like, He's like, don't keep giving these Jews everything that they want. It's gonna fuck up the world, bro. And they're like, oh, smash, thanks, Harry, good job. Two columnists maintained a steady tattoo of abuse. That's interesting. According to Winchell's biographer, the President himself was no real fan of Forestall, but he resented the Winchell Peterson Hans law and received and perceived it to be a showdown. Another columnist, populist Westbrook Pegler, no fan of Forestall, himself, was equally perturbed by the propaganda raving ravings of Winchell and Pearson. So obviously somebody from the ADL or were affiliated with the ADEL through the fighting Forestall out of the window of the Bethesta Hospital. If our press is worth a damn, it ought to be. It ought to destroy these bastards. Pegler wrote Forrestall, and he wasn't a fan of Forestall, and he was writing him a letter Winchell won. On May twenty second, nineteen forty nine, Forestall died. He fell or jumped, or some say was pushed. I say he was pushed from his hospital room at Bethesta Naval Medical Center near Washington, where he had gone for rest. Deeply distraught by the media campaign against him, Winchell himself said years later that one of the Forestall's advisors had told him that Forestall had been thrown out of the hospital window to prevent him from writing his memoirs, which of course could very well be true. Forestall's memoirs would have exposed much and would have put Winchell and his foreign propaganda sponsors in their place. On February twentieth, nineteen seventy two, after a bout with cancer, Walter Winchell died. In the preceding years, he had lost his radio show circulation for his column and had been on the decline right because the World War was over. That's all they needed him for. This cult spit eats you up and spits you out. They use you up. Now it's onto the next big scam. And if you're not in it, you're not part of it. You get neglected by friend. That's your reward for all of your service, Your your your fortune disappears too. In the preceding years, he had lost his radio show circulations to the column, had been on the decline, and Winchell himself sometimes seemed an acronism and an acronism which in many ways he was. Yet at his senith, Winchell had been a power to contend with, a major player in the political intrigue of the twentieth century, a definitive media voice, but the enemy within. See now now everything is like uh, It's like they use something until it fucking breaks and then they tape it and put it back together, like with Alex Jones, Like this guy has discredited himself almost every show with his retarted antics that basically make it pretty obvious that he's an actor or just an idiot or not stable human being. Yet they still do these death and reserve a rituals with him where people think he must be telling the truth because look at that he's being under He's under attack so many times, so many times they had to do with him in order to brush up his image. It's like, just get a different dude, you know what. They on a fucking budget or something, they may they print the goddamn money. In our current day, of course, there are many purveyors of Zionist propaganda and other forms of political garbage emanating from the ranks of the international plutocratic elite forums such as Fox News. You know who they are, right, Yeah, Rupert, which we will examine in a later chapter, provide an outlet for this material, right right. Remember, it's important to have the what they call the exhaust the the the release valve, the place for people to vent. But they're also monitoring you and threat assessing you while you're venting. Isn't that cute? And that's like Jewish are them too? And I'm not saying this about everybody who is Jewish. I'm saying about the people who are killing you. That's what I'm saying about self of Judaism, alf of Judaic, of them. Okay, how about that? Because that because that very religion is the antithesis of mankind. They want. The only thing that can happen following Telmutic or Old Testament the way they the way they read it would be complete and total destruction of everyone else but them. I'm not down with that. Sorry. Even if I was one of them, I wouldn't be down with that because I think it's a little fucked up. But anyhow, whereas Iiah says, oh newspaper again, donation, but that Delhi or oh yeah, the release valve. Okay, so do you have the Internet. You have platforms that you can talk on if you're a content creator, and platforms that you will get deleted from. Right, So you have that feeling of oppression, and you have that feeling of oh, these are free speech platforms, these must be the good guys. Wrong, No, no, these are honeypots. So that when you do what you're going to do anyway, you're already part of the list, my friend. But they're gonna let you throw your foot in your mouth, every me in your mouth, every goddamn day until you decide to get too tired of it. Meanwhile, all the people that are watching you and commenting and expressing their views, they're going to be putting on the list as well. So you're doing you're getting, you're paying, You're doing work for them, and they're not paying you.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 4: No matter what you say or do, unless I'm fucking doing outer videos, everything that we do is a distraction because in this realm of social media, or in this world that we live in right now, where they have all the guns, all the big ones, all the money that they print, because that we believe in all this stuff because of our beliefs, because of up here. There's nothing that we can say or do with the mindset that we have right now that could be dangerous to them, because most people don't even know which way they would point something that would take care of the problem. Right, So it doesn't matter what we say or do. What's important is that we're distracted doing it. So the best thing we would hope for is better distractions while they're getting ready to, you know, send their judas goat down the ramp with us behind it. And in the newspapers, the magazines incrastination, as well as on websites yes, such as Rules Daily, there may be found judas goats promoting the so called neoconservative agenda. What about this later, which says these judas goats are following in the footsteps of Walter Winchell, hyping alien propaganda as news. The list goes on and on and on is extensive, but among the more egregious propagandas include the following. And then there's a bunch of names that no one cares about because they're all dated. Who cares, I mean, look at it. This is Colonel Oliver North in there, all right, and these are just a few. There are others including Blah Blah blah blah blah, Robert Kagan. That's a funny name. And the one thread that binds them all is they're failty like that of their ideological forefather, keyhole peeping journalist Walter Winchell, to the cause of international Zionism. Right, they seem to all anybody who's up there in the top top tivty top will either deny that as the juice. But they have to have somebody who does say it's them too, right, you gotta have U Stu Peters out there because otherwise other people won't be talking. And if they're not talking, they're not expressing their true ourselves, or at least they're not being influenced into thinking a certain way because of somebody who's a quote unquote leader is uh, you know, expressing this view. They're not gonna have They're not gonna be able to get get the the goods on them, the metadata on them to fucking hang them too when it comes out to the next perim that's occurring, that's occurring. Yes, other bunch of crimes against humanity were carried out during his World War two era heyday. His same type of treachery can be found in the works of these modern day Judas Goats, But Judas Goats can be found in all walks of life and in many venues, including the United States Congress. So we shall now see, uh see what this is? One? What is this?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: No name? Where are we at the time? Anyway?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 4: I gotta go? Oh wait, hold, let's see this. Uh. I don't like how this controls pop up out there? Okay, hold, I gotta do like this. It doesn't look so stupid. Ye already this is o. Wait, so you wanted to see the screen. You want to see the screen, what it looks like. Obviously you're gonna see the cascading. But hold on, let you just see this real quick. It's gonna cascade, but at least we'll see it. What the fuck just happened? Hey, I'll what the hell was all that? I didn't hit back. All I did is try to show you, guys, and it fucking tripped out, all right? So now you don't see me, are you kind of do in the little shaded area here? But this is what I'm reading from this thing right here and has a campaign clock counter on it. Right, all right, so here we go. Ready, this sponsorship is from Rumble. One that is incredibly important to the survival of the company. The company. Do you know what to the company what they call the company. Let's seeia, let's call the company. Yeah it is, it really is. Let's go, I'll go show you that. Sometimes when Rumble they also call the Vatican the same thing. Hmmm. When Rumble first started in twenty thirteen, twenty thirteen, for those of you out there who need to be all they built the platform for the small creator, right. Well, actually, maybe back then when they were actually building it, and they didn'ticipated to have grown as much as they did because they didn't anticipate selling it. They may have had very limited software to create it with. And that's why it's a piece of trash right now. But hey, the code writers weren't that great. They didn't censor or have biases until we bought them, right right, come on, say it, until they till they got control of them. They didn't have censorship and biases. They were fair and treated all creators equally. No one thought platforms would sensor political conversation or sensor opinions, really, but they did. Facebook admittedly, they admitted they felt to pressure. They didn't fall to pressure. They're fucking there to be that. This is so stupid. No, Facebook is a control arm of the freaking devil right lifelog log. Facebook admitted they fell to pressure from the Biden Harris administration. Yeah, that was the first time they were ever did anything bad? Was Biden Harris administration? Sure? Sure, buddy, Rumble did not all good for you, buddy, They held the line. Whatever the hell that even means. I hate when people say that they are attacked daily for giving us a voice to talk to you. Uh huh. They are attacked in corporate media. They are attacked by governments like France. They are attacked from brand advertisers who refuse to work with them. Corporate America is fighting. First of all, a bunch of j's would never be involved in something that didn't make money, so stop talking. Corporate America is fighting to remove free speech or speech. No, I'm sorry, they're just fighting to remove speech period. Whoa crazy Rumble is fighting to keep it. Yeah, speech is good, especially when you have to tell people shit. Rumble won't survive with brand advertisers. They don't get much of it. Watching our show on Rumble is the most they can ask from you. But if you really believe in this fight and you have the means the begging here one major way you can help Rumble survive is by joining Rumble Premium. Join the community like I did, like an idiot, because they said I was gonna be a you know, able to get into something that I never got into. Just do thirty hours in thirty days and you'll be in the system and we'll have this thing in a bubble. It never Nope, didn't do it. They just sucked me into it. Join the community that believes in the First Amendment and believes in our human right to free speech? What about the second Amendment to stop people who infringe upon the first or any of the other ones. Rumble is offering ten dollars off Oh shit, I should use this with the promo code studio when you purchase an add Oh I didn't do annual subscription. Go to rumble dot com. Backslash or is it forward slash? I don't know that premium because it leans forward but it is back, So the other one is leaning back but it goes forward. So what the how do you even determine what that is that thing Rumble dot com, that thing premium and use promo code once again as studio. Do you not spell studio? I hope so Stu diod O like God like, oh, it's not done yet, Jesus Christ. Like I said, if you have the means and believe in the cause, now is the time to join Rumble premium. If you don't have the means, go fuck yourselves. We are just happy if you watch us on Rumble Okay, getting subsisized by the FEDS, pay as well. Yeah, I know it'd be nice. Jones took a dive on Sandy Hook. Yeah, it's weird that he would do that, right, Like, nobody said it. The whole fucking thing was fake. They're just saying that these things, these events are orchestrated. No, He's like, no, everything's fake, Like, okay, I I also understand that. I think that's that that school didn't even have wasn't even open, I mean, and the whole town like kind of showed up and it was like a uh, one of these places was one of those things where it was like the only people who inhabited even that town were like, you know, government employees. And then they just had this thing and then and so yeah, yeah, no links in the chat for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Imagine if someone called themselves a jew hunter, right, right, but you can call yourselves a Nazi hunter, right, come on, that's what it's absolutely one hundred percent for true. Right there, they did it. They did it in inglorious bastards, but it was it was to paint them in a bad way, right, calling him the guy the jew hunter. All right, So is everybody good? Now? Somebody said my voice cut out, but I'm not sure, and everything says it happened an hour ago, which doesn't make any sense. It's just because my clock is wrong on my computer or something is going on that does they think I'm in Pacific time or something?
Speaker 10: But I'm not.
Speaker 4: They don't understand that we live in an alternate universe in Arizona where there's no such thing as daylight savings time. All right, it's now I gonna go to Oh, I guess I have to do with that. That's kind of eh, whatever, I gotta find some stuff. You know, you're gonna watch me hunt around here a little bit. Oh by the way, Patreon right, thirty eight years old, Cat and three days when she passed away thirty eight. Wow, cream Puff was the oldest cat ever recorded in nineteen sixty seven to two thousand and five. Nice skiddy, when did you eat? I'm curious? That's not the right one? Mm hmm. There was something up here I had this show. Yeah, that one was funny enough, but that wasn't the one I was going far yeah. Oh yeah. By the way, they're burning down Kentucky and Phoenix's is on the list of smart cities too. So three hours from here, three and a half hours from here, there's gonna be some fire soon, I'm sure. Oh so about the perium that's happening. Okay, So here's here's the one of the positions that I need to I need to be on this side when we're doing these things because my little box of myself should be on this side. But there's nothing going on, right. But it's not the same as as a stream yard where you get to have a multiple different screens. You only have like three really just two options, So it kind of sucks. Oh you're not even seeing it. You're not even fucking seeing it, all right, either, shot, that's good, goddamn, here we go here it comes, dude, So this bitch has been uh, you know, empowered by everybody's fucking orange chiro and conspiracy truther here says, can someone please help me out with what anti Semitic anti Semitic attacks she's talking about? Did I miss something or are they really moving into an era where all criticism against Israel is considered anti Semitic attacks? Well? Yeah, and what we're doing here by pointing out all their many, many crimes of evil, it's not because they are Jewish or that they are jet you know. Because here's the funny thing too, This is so fucked up. This is why I hate Google and how I hate I hate this crazy fucking world that we right. You can look up is blah blah blah Jewish and they'll say no, they're Catholic or they were raised this, or they'll say no, they're American. That's not a fucking answer. That's not a fucking answer. So you're you're you're steering off into a different direction one way or the other, because either you're saying that it's a religion or you're saying that it's an ethnicity, but you're answering as if both are true at the same time. So it's one thing or the other. It's not both. Jude Is I'm not like ten percent Catholic. I'm Catholic on my mom's side. What the fuck does that mean? I'm Christian on my mom's side. What So if I ask a question to Google and AI spits out something about, no, they're American, it's not what I'm saying, right, What is their background according to how these people you know, determine these things, because it's all bullshit anyway. So therefore my questioning here is I don't care what they are. I know what controls the people who do the most harm in the world, right, I know the I know the We've seen, just with our little tiny discussion here with the ADEL, how much they've destroyed us in this country. And they are what spawned this. Having the OSS, the CIA, and the FBI is what spawned ad L, I mean spawned Masad, is what I'm trying to say. Yeah, then a borath ADL, this whole thing, these are all instead of being mainstream government. You know, hey, it's pretty obvious that we were conquered by a bunch of Jewish bankers if you see that. But if they operate through different avenues to get the same place and have the same influence. Then you realize, hopefully over time. I guess it's only been one hundred and something years. Maybe we should try of figured it out. Now. That is not us who are in control of our own destiny. Now, this bitch is talking about the period, right, she's talking about all of them. Metadata, she's talking about all this anti Semitism. Because God forbid, we criticize the people who are killing innocent children all the time, not just in Palestine. We should stop. We should We shouldn't criticize the people who are putting our country into a fucking third world situation. We shouldn't criticize the people who are poisoning us from our food, water, and our air. We shouldn't do any of that. Took us off the gold standard, which by the way, is a joke in and of itself, and I mean that with the hell, what the fucking hell? And it's about to bring us into even more controlled, utter despair, starvation, and death. Here's the thing. The people who are worried about the upcoming twenty twenty five, at some time in this year or twenty thirty, don't worry that worldview that those projections aren't for you, because you'll be dead or ready, and this is how we're getting there. It won't be it won't be in your face. It'll be dropping dead and a bunch of cover up as to why, or they'll lie about it and say it's another pandemic, when really they're just poisoning you from above, poison you if you're an idiot enough to get a shot, mandating them for other people, forcing children into getting them so they all die. They're going to do all kinds of stuff in many different ways. A thousand you know, a death of a thousand cuts, But don't worry, you will not through starvation or some other means. This bird food thing is gonna go out of control. Food is gonna become very scarce. Trucketarians are gonna be dead. People like us in the desert. If we don't find food, we're gonna be dead. That's it. That's that. That's that, and the rest are gonna be going into political into political prison and executed for another. All these faggots out there screening for Nurremberg two point zero. You know what. Nurremberg one was a bunch of innocent people being murdered by Jews, you fucking assholes, and you want that to happen again. Well, guess what, idiot, It's not gonna be your, your demon doctors of the system that are gonna be going up. There's gonna be you. It's gonna be us, and they're gonna take their time just like they did then. Remember it didn't snap their next. It made it more excruciating because the fall wasn't long enough for them to actually snap their next on purpose, so that they would writhe in pain and suffocate and be strangled to death longer than just a quick snap. That is a fact. That is a fact anti Israel hate. How about this, it's a terrorist state. It was created by a bunch of mafia and murderous sons of bitch scum. Oh by the way, here, since since we're talking about it, I'm gonna jump over to another school of fish head dropped in something. Yes, I'm using one of your things. You finally were smart enough not to just leave me a link but I can't even click on.
Speaker 1: But you you.
Speaker 4: You totally copied and pasted the actual information that was in it. So no, I'm gonna show it. Hold on, I gotta get to it first. Oh, we're very pathetically slowly crawling up. That's this set? Is this this one? Yes? Cool? I got a positive first. All right, So I gotta jump over from this roof What is happening? Why is it? You guys still didn't see it? What is going on with the chats? You guys didn't see any of that? Oh my god, I don't know why this keeps crashing? Hold on? You guys didn't hear any of this? What is going on?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: Why does this keep crashing? Hold on? I guess I gotta refresh this or something. I'm gonna get knocked off again. Can you guys still see me? What the fuck I've been putting it up there and it keeps on crashing? Oh my god, fuck your screen? What the fuck is going on? Dude? This playing fucks up all the time? My message for chart hold on now it's up there. What the fuck the whole fucking time? What is going on with this piece of shit? So it just just because so I gotta start this all over. Everything that I was saying, and when I thought you were you were hearing something, that's all because of the fuck ups on piece of shit. Rumble studio. So now I gotta do this all over again.
Speaker 12: Turtle Bay is this hear me clearly right here? And now the anti Semites at the United Nations better buckle up because I'm coming the universe.
Speaker 4: Okay. First joke here is that the United Nations isn't a bunch of Bolsheviks that created it in the first fucking place. So shut the fuck up Bolsheviks, We Jews.
Speaker 12: The presidents were just a warm up. And believe me, anyone who knows me knows that I'm just getting started.
Speaker 4: Who the fuck are you? Who the hell?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: I hate bitches with with smug attitudes who think that they're gonna push their fat asses around and tell other people what's what and they better they know me. Blah blah blah. It makes me want to knock her fucking head clean off her shoulders.
Speaker 12: Really, under President Trump as United States Ambassador to the United Nations, the days of propping up organizations that run counter to our interest.
Speaker 4: Are long gone. But what's with the anti Semitism shit? You fucking cunt Alice Stefanick. Yeah, you got one of the biggest handouts from the fucking ADL and from the fucking apax. So why don't you shut your fucking cutting off.
Speaker 12: You will no longer fund terrorism, anti Semitism, and anti Israel.
Speaker 4: Okay, so anti Israel and anti Semitism is all the same thing that they just conflated it together. But with this guy says, can someone please help me out with what anti semitism attack she's talking about? Right, Because when we call a killer killer, it's because their killers, not because they're you know, they wear a funny small hat in their head. If they also do that, that's just another detail inconsequential to the reason why we're upset. It's because they are doing harm. They're doing harm wearing a funny hat. It's not the funny hat that we have a problem with, it's the fact that they're doing harm.
Speaker 12: Hey, that stops immediately and imposed sanctions on the illegitimate and.
Speaker 4: You know, she's a fucking Jew.
Speaker 12: Right, international Criminal Court which is targeting Israel.
Speaker 4: With the International Criminal cart which is a target net, and Yahoo for being a mass murdering psychopath, and Israel because it's a terrorist state causing mass murder. In this bitch just said they're targeting poor victim Israel. Somebody should do something very dramatic to this. What does this garbaly bullshit at the bottom here? What is that fucking retarded, retired, fucking uh grunt, barbar bar language, so that the thing is already have the clearer throat and spit every time you fucking say a consonant, because it's because it's so fucking it's it's so goddamn primitive, it's disgusting.
Speaker 12: And just like them tai Semitic attacks, and at the United Nations, we took the decisive action to defund UNRA, the pro Hamas Terrorists front group who committed atrocities.
Speaker 4: Uh, you mean another branch of Israeli funding on October seventh.
Speaker 12: And my message, which for Turtle Bay, is this, hear me clearly.
Speaker 4: This fucking cunt. So that's what you were supposed to see. Now do you see it? Now? You see it when I don't even have it up there? There we go. Great. So I had a refresh ass like I don't know what the hell. First, I kicked me off when I was clicking this thing the start screen chair. It set me back to spaces and that's why you didn't see me there for a few seconds. And then you said it glitched out when just before I started doing the reading, which is strange. I didn't notice that happening. There's sixty five people here, look at that. What do you know?
Speaker 6: What do you know?
Speaker 4: All right? So do we do rum repeedia? Okay, we did that one already. What am I being blocked up for?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: I saw four minutes ago. Hey, everybody who's here stay here all right? And then and then and then twelve tell twelve friends each to come watch this in about five minutes. Okay. So then the other thing I popped up for you was the thing that School of Fish had sent me. It is gonna get to it, so I can what the fuck was that? Oh? Shut the fuck up? Okay, there it is all right. So we're gonna we're gonna go through the long history of crimes by Minnock and began man knock and sock and robot here. So this is at the bottom of my judas Goats and trust and trust video from yesterday, from a few days ago. So it says big begins, that's me, all right, ring it over here. So all right, here it is. I just had this thing in the right spot nineteen thirty nine to nineteen fifty. Yeah, okay, so it says Jew Bacon Minock and began Jew Bagan. This is where I thought I was at. Sorry in January. In nineteen eighty three issue of Covenant Message. Of the Covenant Message, WG. Finley details Bigins terrorist record in an article entitled the Controlling Mechanism of Religion Begins. More outstanding terrorist accomplishments are listed as follows. In nineteen forty six, they didn't remember, they didn't waste any time after World War two, when they've already conquered the world, that they're going to get their little piece of fucking desert land. April twenty fifth, he assassinates Bagan, assassinates several sleeping British soldiers. British number, Bank of London, Bank of England, City of London is all Jew. It's all this cult. But British is what they call the soldiers because they're expendable, right, They're expendable, and they're not going to get attacked by Britain or get criticized by Britain because why because who owns the fucking country?
Speaker 11: For real?
Speaker 4: Sleeping British soldiers in the military car park in Tel Aviv what a sick fuck. July twenty second, the King to everybody knows this one The King David Hotel dynamited ninety one nurses, soldiers and Arab civilian employees killed, more than one hundred, maimed or seriously injured, many crippled and blinded. December kidnaps and tortures three British soldiers. This is all monoc and Bagan in nineteen forty seven. Now these are just the highlight ones, not even just all of them right. Nineteen forty seven March First plants bomb in office of the Officers Club in Jerusalem, killing ten April eighteenth. Bombs Field dressing station, killing one April twentieth, which is Hitler's birthday. Bombs Red Cross Convalescent Hospital, July twelfth. Kidnaps and torture. Kidnaps and torture murders by slow strangulation with wire. Sergeants. So he kidnaps them, tortures and murders them by slow strangulation with wire. Two sergeants, Mervyn Pace and Clifford Martin, both nineteen years old, fucking kids. He then booby traps their bodies. Jesus Christ dude, nineteen forty eight February murders three wounded police officers in their hospital beds in Jerusalem. April tenth, the Deir Yasin Massacres Bacon organizes raid on Arab village of Dir Yasin, murders two hundred and fifty four peaceful listening to this peaceful unarmed villagers as a deliberate act aimed at driving Palestinian Arabs out of their homeland. The victims include twenty five pregnant women with their bellies ripped open, fifty two mothers with the young children, and sixty other women and girls. This is who Bagan decided to massacre. The Red Cross found the bodies of one hundred and fifty women and children and stuff down a well source the Great person. Yeah yeah, fuck that book. But anyway, so there you have it. We're going back to this now. So is it because oh I actually no, let's check the You gotta check the Instagram a little bit more. Is it because they wear a funny hat? Or is it because of what they do? It's what they do that bothers us. The fact that they wear a funny hat is in consequential to the rest. Inconsequential inconsequential. But they're gonna make it all about the funny hat to gaslight every fucking buddy who has a who has a legitimate complaint to the against their behavior and their conduct. Let's see where we're at here. Gotta find the right one here, or do you want to want to see something that's gonna make you throw up and want to kill somebody? They should do it. Oh wait, let's do two things. Ashley Hayes is okay as far as what she's saying in the beginning, but then she goes into like the blah blah blah bullshit about religion. That's another sigh of itself. But hey, it's okay. Whatever makes her happy. So let's start with this one. Make sure I'm sure they make sure you can actually see it. Okay, okay, cool, all right, I'm going to get it for just a second. I think this plays long enough for me to go PARTTI. Let's go by now.
Speaker 9: The majority of us have heard that Trump received a letter from the Sanhedrin saying that he has been elected to fulfill a heavenly mission. But what a lot of people are not aware of is what is actually detailed in this letter and we're talking about the Noah Hyde Laws. Now we're getting closer and closer to the red heifers being sacrificed, the Third Temple actually being built, and now we're hearing discussions about an international court being established based upon the Noah Hyde Laws. So what are they and what could this actually mean if they were to be enforced. Now, to start, we need to establish a difference between the Talmud and the Torah. The Torah very simply is the first five books of the Bible, so it's Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, numbers in Deuteronomy. The Talmud, though, is essentially man's interpretation of the Torah with commentary, if you will. So very clearly, the Talmud is not biblical. So what are the noahyde laws. They were seven laws that were believed to have been given to Noah after the flood. They're essentially the bare minimum of what God expects from humanity. Now, while they do mirror the Ten Commandments, we do not find these seven laws anywhere in God's word. This is not written in scripture. Because the Noahide laws come from the Talmud, so they come from man. And if it does not come from God. Then we know where it comes from. Now here's where it gets interesting, because these laws are commonly associated with the Antichrist and with the end times. But most people don't understand that and would actually disagree because at first glance, these mirror what is written in the Bible. Right, No idolatry, do not murder, do not steal until we delve into the first one and what they consider in Jewish tradition to be idolatry. Now, before we jump into this, I want to remind everybody of something that is really important to not only understand but also remember. In the days that we are in. The seven year Tribulation is called Jacob's trouble, y'all. It is God returning his focus to Israel. He is not dealing with the Church during the seven year Tribulation because we recognize.
Speaker 4: Jesus blah blah blah. That's the part I don't care about. Okay, So the next one, MM, I don't know if I saw that such an she's Italian? Do you know that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Fuck you, I cat, I left the door it open. I can retard Noe and his ass off. Here, listen to this. This is the one that's gonna piss you off. A fact who says Yatzi is one of my statements, And I says, why is this disturbing, you fucking asshole? This is the truth, you fat passard. Okay, So there, now you know how I feel about it. Oh, I said, I don't like this fat passer's tone of voice and his kindness in the attitude. Only fags would say yatzi one hundred percent accurate with this old man, who deserves respect? One hundredercent accurate what this man was saying, who deserves respect? No, now that you have that under your belt, this fucking stupid retard right here, don't give him any follows. Find him and beat him and pull out his hair. Stupid fucking cross on his neck. Fucking it's a you know what that is.
Speaker 5: It's an unk man built a memorial to Adolf Hitler in Wisconsin. And yes he was a real ex Yazi soldier. So this is Theodore Junker outside of his memorial, holding a photograph of himself when he was enlisted in the SS. You see, Theodore, after World War Two, had come over to America, and when he got over to America, he decided that America had gotten it all wrong. Just take a look right here at one of the signs inside of his shrine. Adolf did not start World War two. Not one person was gased to death. He respected all races. Oh, and he protected Paris. This museum that he had set up was a whole shrine, and he was incredibly proud of it. There was tons of controversy in this small town in Wisconsin, and they said he couldn't open it up, but he did anyways. And the whole thing was giving praise to the yacht Sison, their leader, and the whole thing you can still google pictures of it. Was incredibly bizarre and disturbing. Now, eventually, Theodore would die in the year twenty and thirteen, and shortly afterwards his property went abandoned, and for years this entire thing sat out in the woods in Wisconsin, deteriorating, a very creepy reminder of a very disturbing past. I mean, you can't make this stuff up. You have to pause to read some of these plaques. Now, the site was demolished in twenty twenty three, but the pictures will live on forever. And I just could not believe this story. I was actually in Wisconsin, and someone told me about the abandoned yachtsi Museum in the woods, and I didn't believe that until I googled it and figured out that.
Speaker 11: It is very real.
Speaker 5: This man built a memorial to Adolf Hitler in Wisconsin.
Speaker 11: And.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I want to go find this place and I want to renovate it. Everything he said is absolutely undercent true, not this idiot on the bottom, but the claims of the of the gentleman above him.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I got litt upset about that when I heard it. This smug little fucking I know everything because I'm a fucking whatever the fuck. This jen fucking whatever it is, retired with it onk on his neck is saying you weren't fucking there to ask. Fuck, you have an impression of things and you don't know the fucking truth. There was something else there. This might be a good one, right, Take a look.
Speaker 10: Are you telling me a possibility that electric current generated in a fashion such as this could possibly cause heart disease and or stroke?
Speaker 8: Yes, you have to know that.
Speaker 7: That's a mind blowing thought for a lot of people, including me. I'm aware that I was a member of the first ad hoc committee to evaluate the biological studies that were performed for a project. Sanguine and I most certainly sat there and listened to several studies that had very definite effects. Yes, animals are exposed grow at a slower rate than control animals. A number of projects have shown this to be true. The second area in which this.
Speaker 4: Is like the dark side of electric culture, right because of what it does all living things, and if it's not applied the right way, right, it has adverse negative detrimental effects, like all the RF and EMF that we're being bombarded with. Gee, it must be a virus. Gotta be a virus, couldn't be anything else.
Speaker 7: Definitely effects do appear. Is that exposure to this type of field seems to produce stress. Is it true that the Navy repressed that report for better than two years.
Speaker 4: That alone? Talking about the frequency and the stress, you don't need a sound. They have a frequency. It doesn't have to be in the range of hearing that it happens. You could be emitted it from your street light outside. Well, I have the light, I have the you know, my wall faces the street, so there's no light coming. It doesn't matter if you're not having a good time sleeping at night. Go outside and put fucking holes in your street light it's in front of your house, and see if you sleep better, and interrupt your WiFi.
Speaker 7: The Navy did not disseminate the report widely. Human volunteers were exposed to the same Chortotte magnetic field that the sanguine antenna worked in, and there was a very definite indication that following such exposure for a twenty four hour period of time, that these people experienced considerable elevations in the serum triclystrides you know of. I believe it's five specific projects in which positive results were obtained. When the projects were terminated and the money just disappeared, there was no more to continue the work.
Speaker 5: Now, is this a definite pattern?
Speaker 7: That appears to be that when our study begins to find that there may be adverse effects, that the money drives not even adverse effects, any effect. If a person has already probably gone on record that the voliage field on a transmission line a million times stronger than that from the sanguine antenna is harm less, then obviously he cannot do it about face and say the sanguine antenna may be harmful, so that the number of people on this committee I would feel have a prebias. It's what you're trying to say that we're playing with a stack deck.
Speaker 4: So here's what's happening, but we don't and here's what we don't see happening in front of us. You've got sixty minutes. Guy, it looks obviously much younger there, Mike Wallace. I think it is right. And but what is Mike Wallace and what is his true intent there? It's not to be a friend. When CNN went to Bill Cooper's house and chopped up his original interview to make him out to look like a psychopath, that wasn't They weren't there for friendly met for friendly reasons, of friendly purposes. They play nice, but they want you to talk. And this is what happened to this. Guy says this ended Robert o'becker's career and set us back fifty years in EMF researched. And then he says Becker was canceled after martyring himself to blow the whistle about the harms of these frequencies on national TV. Within a week, his lab funding was stripped from him, as was his career. This was in nineteen seventy seven, when the worst of the issues were to you where the use of radio and microwaves, let alone cell phone, cell tower's Wi Fi, bluetooth. This is the story of how the military industrial complex took out one of its own bright minds when the implications of his findings became clear, got up. This is the story of how the study of the ill effects on n N No, I don't know if that is EMFs on biology and health has been swept under the rug for almost fifty years. It is the story of how science in medicine became appendages of the industrial complex and their resulting corruption and deterioration. New story is more existentially important than this.
Speaker 10: I think so.
Speaker 7: Yes, I certainly would not want to live in an area a ways such an antenna system was operative or what I wanted in my family living there. I cannot say for certain today that this would be hazardous, but there exists in my mind a very clear cut indication that it may. Are you telling me there's a possibility that elected.
Speaker 4: What Oh wow? Oh is that what that means?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: Any good news? But I can't say anything. Hey, that's cool. I've got a government secret. I can't tell. That's cool, the congratulations, that's awesome, Bud. Do I remember what this is? I don't Actually a.
Speaker 13: Video of a Californian woman confronting a pilot.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this person, she's annoying as hell, but try to get through it.
Speaker 9: But after he.
Speaker 13: Landed at one thirty am, has just gone viral.
Speaker 5: You're tired heavy metals all over our county. Well, I'm not the one to talk to about that.
Speaker 14: You are, but you're the one that's doing it.
Speaker 13: So for the last several years, she's tracked these flights over to Loom County, collected over twenty rainwater samples, and filed public records requests revealing hazardously elevated level.
Speaker 4: How is this person sitting? Why don't I see her knee above her shoulder like or by her shoulder? Is she's like one up on a chair?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: What is she doing? What is she doing?
Speaker 13: Aluminum, barium, strontium, titanium, and magnesium the very materials they use in their tree.
Speaker 4: They keep on going over the same ones. There's other stuff in there that they're not ever telling you about. The three other chemicals silver iodine, copper iodine, and aluminium iodine are not listed on the HSIs. These three chemicals have listed irritant health effects according to their manufacturers Material Safety Data Sheets msds, but are used in the flare below the LISID levels for irritant hazard category. Upon combustion, a silver iodide complex is produced, which serves as the seating agent. The resulting products of combustion, in addition to silver iodide complexes include luinooxide, alumine chloride, zinc oxide, zinc chloride, nitrogen, and water. All chemicals produced from the combustion process are inert, that is, they do not readily react with plants or animals. Yeah, I don't know if that's true. Not that particular thing they're focusing on that, But there's other Ammonium, prickloreate is military industry reactive metals to burn within the solid propelling blah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But there's more to it than just the ones that they constantly keep on telling you about, all all over and over and over again. There's more in the air. There's radioactive components, the sesium, the strontium they talked about, I think there's other stuff nano. Then there's the fucking whatever else they have in there.
Speaker 13: Sample analysis color.
Speaker 4: I know nanoid just as a size, but I'm talking about tech.
Speaker 13: Elected up in the sky within the trails themselves.
Speaker 11: A great effort and expense, we acquired a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's light lab with top side dis It took samples at altitude behind heavy aircraft example what they were meeting. Sample was processed at one of the top testing institutions in the world. We found exactly what we knew we would find.
Speaker 13: Plus forward to this week, when she claims to have had enough. Using flight radar twenty four, she tracked a beach C ninety kink air conducting repeated seating flights over Sonora. She drove to the Modesto Jet Center to confront the pilots directly.
Speaker 5: Nine oh four DK.
Speaker 4: That's who that is. You can go for himself.
Speaker 14: At some point I will get down to the airport.
Speaker 8: So this is the.
Speaker 7: Modesta Jet Center.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh my god, that's okay.
Speaker 7: I'm in the building.
Speaker 4: They let me in. You're tim right, I'm one of the other chaptains. Oh great, this sounds like still shining bitches. That girl that sounds like your voice, the one that went there.
Speaker 14: We've been trying to reach you for a long time, and we are tired of you dumping heavy metals all over our county.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not the one to talk to about that, no, but you are.
Speaker 4: But you're the one that's doing it.
Speaker 14: So I've been taking rain samples over twenty samples, and every time you fly, we get high amounts of aluminum, veryum, strontium, titanium, magnesium.
Speaker 8: You can talk to me.
Speaker 4: I've tried.
Speaker 14: I've called them and they're not calling me back. So we're now going to bring something legal against your company. We are real people underneath what you're doing. You spray right over our houses. Now you did two flights.
Speaker 5: Too through our flight book knowledge.
Speaker 4: It's well, it's not really though.
Speaker 5: That's the problems. I've been doing this for thirty years.
Speaker 14: They are now selling aluminum genetically modified seeds to grow food because our soil is so contaminated. There's an early onset dementia, there's Alzheimer's. Things are starting to happen to people's health.
Speaker 4: That's not because we're being killed like fucking insects with bug spray. Okay, don't worry about the future world of being locked in tech and metaverse you're not going to be there. Don't worry about it. You'll be dead long before that.
Speaker 5: My department, I know.
Speaker 11: The goal is your drive here today?
Speaker 7: Yes we did.
Speaker 11: You're contributing to the pollution.
Speaker 4: MO invited that fucking asshole who said that. I'm surprised his head didn't come off of his shoulders after saying something that smug is that he just spent six hours in the air dumping shit all over people's homes, in the air that they breathe. And then he says, you drove here, you're contributing to the pollution. So you're you're not all Aisden, You're mister Green. Fuck you. That type of that type of human being should be should That's a that's a slow strangle to death person right there. That that that's the type of person who deserves that type of treatment. No, what is your name again?
Speaker 7: It's none of your business.
Speaker 14: It is my business because you're over my head, dumping over our family.
Speaker 5: It's not illegal, yet you are.
Speaker 14: Contributing to dumping heavy metals on our soils and in our air. We're breathing it, we're drinking it, we're eating it.
Speaker 7: It matters to me. I understand that I'm not saying it doesn't.
Speaker 11: I'm saying it doesn't, but I'm not the one who you're bringing these concerns to, and.
Speaker 4: You do the best, were not the ones bringing the concerns to I'm just I know that you don't like the fact that I'm shooting people in the field, but I'm not the one to bring your concerns. To bring your concerns to the person who gave me the authorization to shoot these people in the field, Well, yeah, we'll get to them, but first we're gonna stop you because you're the one immediately on the scene doing it, So you're gonna get stopped first, motherfucker. We're not gonna go to your superiors. Fuck you tend to bring awareness to it.
Speaker 7: Media, isn't this proper awareness?
Speaker 4: And it's not ser A video of a Californian one, Okay, thought you're gonna get angry watch these. That was kind of cool. I was in a Coastguard ship that was taking on massive waves thirty degree lists, you know, forty five years Yeah, yeah, you get it. Yeah, you start a tilty other direction. There's something else here. Yeah, I don't think that's real. No, I think about it.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 4: I shared this because it says a grand total of zero. Major news outlets yesterday reported the fact that the President Trump's FEMA resolved eighty President Trump's FEMA federal, federal, right, federal. What do we talk about before? What that means? Means? It's an alien fucking entity in our midst that's a non constitutional agency, and it resolved eighty percent. You know, Federal Emergency Management Agency. Their only job is continuity of government, not to save people during a fucking crisis. Resolved eighty percent of all open Hurricane Helen victim cases. So what does that mean? Seven hundred and fifty bucks and the inability to rebuild their homes? What the fuck does it? Why we would we celebrate that? Alexubek is kind of funny. Here's a good one.
Speaker 10: So keep watching Jeopardy twenty four hours a day and call this number a dumb son of a bitch. You don't watch it twenty four hours a day. There's a daily cash prize of one thousand dollars and fuck no shift all down play phone, Jeffardy. She drank the poison that Captain Hook intended for Peter pan Thinker maw fuck them, So keep watching Jeopardy twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Oh, here's what we were kind of touched on. David Yusef, Chief Rabbi of Israel. David Yusef gives us a good look into this supremacist ideology. Remember, we're all a supremacists, though, I mean, there are people that they manufacture with their fucking operatives and their agent provocateurs who actually think that it's a good idea to be called white supremacist and a Nazi who don't realize that they're actually being retarded and destroying the very chance that we have of actually building a strong world without these fucks here, because they just want to pick fights with everybody around them before they get anywhere, so that they get attacked by everyone. Because apparently we're only eight to sixteen percent of the whole world population. So why the hell are we trying to make enemies everywhere? Why wouldn't we want allies to go after a common parasitic enemy. Gee, I don't know. I'll respect you because it's a Jewish propaganda, complete total agency, agent provocateur set up to have a white supremacist group. And if you ever hear that that term, it's because it's fucking fake and gay, and if you're a member of it and don't realize that, then you're the mark, just like in Rounders, right, if you can't I've said this before. I think I said a couple days ago. In the movie Rounders, they said if you can't, if you're at a poker table and you can't tell who the market is within the first five minutes, it's you who says I don't endorse David Duke. But this quote has been verified. Fuck you, Fuck you conspiracy truther, Fuck you, you fucking faggot there. I don't like this guy anyway because he puts on fucking Adam Green bullshit on all the time. And Adam Green is a fucking scumbag.
Speaker 6: News paper in Israel is a Jerusalem Post. The headline reads, Joseph Gentiles exist only to serve Jews. Rabbi Josef is the formership, product, chief Rabbi of Israel and the foremost rabbinical authority in Israel. Quote the soul, what.
Speaker 4: About David Duke is there not to like? I mean, just because you've heard his name and you've heard the propaganda that comes out of the Jewish media. That with that which is our media, Like, seriously, what did you put any thought in that? Why do you have to put a disclaimer in there? You should be you should be fucking smacked around for that stupid ship. Figure out who people are before you start saying, I don't endorse people.
Speaker 6: Purpose of non Jews is to serve Jews. Goyam were born only to serve us. They have no place in the world, only to serve the people of Israel. He goes on to compare you to a donkey quote. Imagine the ones donkey would die, they'd lose their money.
Speaker 4: This is his servant.
Speaker 6: That's why he gets a long life to work well for this Jew. Finally, he says, why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will sew, they will we will sit like an offende and eat. That is why gentiles were created. The most respected newspaper in Israel is a Jerusalem Post. The headline reason I.
Speaker 4: Was trying to applause it from the wrong spot. What the fuck does happened there?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: So I think that was the end of it. Anyway, what is this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was okay, So that's good. Oh and did we do the truth about oil video yet have we done that one before? I think we may have done in the past, But let's do it right now, real quick, and then we'll get on with our lives. It's not fossil fuel. That's a rocket power bullshit thing, right.
Speaker 8: And it is the second most prevalent liquid on earth. Putting a price on oil is like putting a price on a pail of water. You know, no initial costs in the ground. And in those days they were some of it, almost what you'd call surface mind in the oil. It didn't go down deep. So in order to get the price up.
Speaker 4: The same shit that they do with diamonds they do with oil. There's vaults upon vaults upon vaults of diamonds because they're not rare, but you need something for your saturn ring when you get locked into death marriage. With the death cult, right, they.
Speaker 8: Hit on the idea that they would have to make it appear to be scarce. After we take the next few barrels out, we're probably going to have to close as well, you know, that kind of thing. With a very frituitous event. In eighteen ninety two, there was a convention in Geneva of scientists to determine what organic substances are. At this Geneva convention, Rockfeller took advantage of sending some scientists over. They defined oil as they residue from formally living matter. Well, that makes it a fossil fuel. I don't know why they decide to use the word fossil, but it says formally living matter, it is fossil. And another thing we should know is that there has never been a fossil real fossil found below sixteen thousand feet. We mine oil or we drill for oil at thirty thousand, thirty three thousand, twenty eight thousand, every day.
Speaker 1: Of the week.
Speaker 8: So right there we rule it out that it isn't fossil fuel. It's called fossil fuel for the minds of the public to feel that it is an asset that is running out, being depleted. We talk about depletion allowance, which is a lot of you know, and actually, if you know the world's oil supply, you know that it is not going to run out for an awfully long time. What bothers me is that in geology books, it's in there the geologists say it's a fossil fuel, that they've somehow they've been bought to create a world price for oil. In other words, not thirty cents a gallon here and ninety cents a gallon there, but let's get a world price. That's their goal.
Speaker 4: And a well that piece are you just put in my mouth? All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Next, I think we went through all the pertinent ones here run.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The rest are kind of goofy, just strange things I find throughout the week. I add to things. Yeah, I don't care about that. Oh yeah, yeah, don't care. Okay, let's let's let's call that done then hmm okay, Now let's go back to the video. This one rare, just checking to see if I want to go through all this. Yeah, I guess I have to because it touches on some stuff. So while the well, hold on, did I even do what I thought I did? Nope? Mm hmmm, what the fuck? There you go? Well, the late Representative Samuel dick Staane dick Stein, dick Stein. Now let's just call him dick Staine. Can you tell him dick Stane? Everybody could with dick Stane, we call him. Dick Stane is remembered today as one of the greatest, one of the great liberals. That's kind of a anyways. And as one of America's most distinguished Jewish leaders, uh huh in the late nineteen thirties. Man, there was an awful lot of propaganda going on then, wasn't there. Just prior to the advent of the US involvement in World War Two. He was best known as the first figure in Congress to promote here it is again, everybody, here it is again. This is like saying suicide hunting because these people stood up for the same things that we did some time ago when we created the country, the nation, nation, nation nation nationalism to promote Nazi hunting. He was the first. He was a Jew promoting Nazi hunting, surprise, surprise, and fighting fascism, the biggest fascists in the planet. They want us to be under the Noahide laws, don't they, amongst other things? And oh, by the way, everything is a catch twenty two and but in this situation, it doesn't apply a fucking bunch of bullshit, right, So yeah, they might select texts I don't want that. They might say something is one way, but oh yeah, those rules that protect your life don't apply to you. Silly and fighting fascism as one of the America's top priorities. What am I talking about when I say that, I'm not just talking about the disarmed enemy combatants or enemy whatever from Eisenhower's time, But I'm also talking about when it comes to the commandments themselves and these stupid laws that they that they need in order to rip each other apart. It's always yo, well yeah, but you're out. You're not covered under that policy. Sorry, it's not for the outsiders. It's not for the nations. Sorry. Dick Stane, Dick Stane crusaded as the ultimate advocate of Americanism. He's an advocate of Americanism, but Americanism is just more of the same Judaism. In fact, however, he was the ultimate Judas goat. He was an enemy agent, a spy controlled by the Soviet Union's secret intelligence service, which only means controlled by a different branch of the same fucking government that had already taken us down and created the Soviet Union, operating out of a different country. Just another office, just another office. It's the same people as us. They're nothing different. They're playing their role, we're playing ours. The Bolsheviks got to be I mean honestly, they basically treated Russia like it was their very first, like their second Israel, didn't they or maybe their third. No, it had been the third Israel, because then you go Bank of England, then you have Us, and then the bullsh of revolution happens. That's kind of like their third Israel. So Israel is almost like the fourth Israel. They treated everybody else that wasn't them like shit and murdered them all as much as they could in the time for that they had. So yeah, kind of like what they do now over in Israel, like exactly what they do.
Speaker 1: Know.
Speaker 4: Although Dick Staane has been a memorialized as a statesman and humanitarian and other such high sounding tributes in the American Jewish press, other assessments of the congressmen who served eleven terms Jesus beginning in nineteen twenty three have not been so friendly. One critic called Dick Stane a smooth infiltrator, corrupt, greedy, and utterly immoral. But even when they think they got it, they still don't go against the idealism of Judaism or of these demonic people who called themselves and identify as such, because they are that cult that Saturn cult. Right, they'll say, oh, he you know, he's working for the Soviets. Oh that's the reason why I was bad. Yeah, it's not because he's a fucking child killing jew right. No, No, it couldn't be that. It couldn't be because he's a child killing away Vey Death cult member trying to destroy every bit of nationalistic fabric in America. That's not what it is. No, that's not why. That's okay, because you know you would he and anis am I right, an early role model for many of the Judas go to populate and the ranks of Americans enemy within today. So apparently there was fifty pages of this book taken out I don't know where and when, but prior to its publication, but I don't know like when in the timeline of the book. But they said ten chapters which are only in ten pages each apparently removed because the publisher went and publish it with that information in it, and that was because of it basically telling you how to identify a Judics go and what they were and all that good stuff. So these these these lost pages, I don't know if they're around somewhere, but that might be a homework assignment. First, somebody find that the lost ten chapters, which is only fifty pages and seems like it should be more of the Judas Goute. See if you could find that. Excuse me, I just burned when I talked truth about Dick Stane. Dick Stane's role as a Soviet agent came out in the late nineteen nineties. Oh, long after he was dead, and long after the damage is already been done, and when it's safe enough to talk about, because it's what the fuck you're gonna do about it now? In long secret Soviet intelligence messages and files that are now accessible to American historians. Oh you mean court historians that are also dick Stanes themselves in fact, Stephen Gettinger, Oh well, it didn't take very long for me to find that out. What do you think that is? What last name do you think that is? An editor of the eminently mainstream in honor and thoroughly non partisan Congressional Quarterly said that the Dick Stane affair was probably the first clear cut case of congression spying in history. Congressional spying. The record shows that Dick Stane, who represented a famously Jewish congressional district on Manhattan's Lower East Side was recruited as a Soviet agent in nineteen thirty seven, regardless if he was or not. Why do we have foreigners who hate everything about America in Congress in the first place, if you'd state that that's what you are about, which is the antithesis of America. Why are you here in the first place? Number one? Number two? Why are you holding office? Why are you in finance? And why are you educating our children? Get the fuck out or stay here and don't be part of any of those things like they did with the Byzantine Empire. Stay the hell out of government, stay the hell out of influential business as in like you know, banking, and of course not teaching our children. By Peter Guttzeit, a gentleman who shared Dickinson's religion religion, and who also happened to be the New York station chief of the in KVD, the Soviet secret police Cheka, for a fee of two hundred fifty dollars a month, dick Stane stole reams of secret documents from Congress and the War Department. I wonder if he goes around when the War Industry' Board was kicking around, which he turned over to his Soviet handlers as if they didn't have other means of getting it right. This is what makes it silly, because it's like we're stealing from each other because you guys are all the same entity. In addition, and maybe there was more real people here in our government that they had to play cat and mouse with, but those are all long gone. In addition, and perhaps even more importantly, Dick Stain served as Moscow's agent of influence in Washington by loudly attacking the nationalist European powers of Germany. This is what they hate. People who have strong hereditary, ancestral cultural connections to a land. That's what they hate. Or you know, it's not the only way you can be in national you have nationalist ties, but that's one of the that's one that applies to Germany. Even here. It could be based on your your belief in the principles and ideals that the founders had set this country up to be in a and uh opposition of the despotic Catholic Roman Catholic empire that they had fled, and who who comprised that and who made that up? A bunch of Jews. Yeah, that's who created the church, who wrote the booking books for it. It wasn't a bunch of Irish guys. It wasn't a bunch of Germans. Now, they burned all of our histories so that we can and are and and and robbed us of everything that we're supposed to that we're still hunting in our own minds, in our own hearts to identify and find so we can figure out our own selves. But no, they burned all that, or they use the Romans to burn it for them, so that you know, we only have this evil caricature of what juidism was and all this other stuff, because it was only the part that they poisoned that they then regurgitate to us as being druidic, so that we think that everything is evil from our past, and we don't look any further because it's always it's not it's not the past that's evil, or that it's us that's evil. It's when the poison reaches them and influences them and they become corrupt as as you know, secondary to this parasite. That's when the parasite allows that information to be spread around, so then you can see Oh, these people are disreputable too. I don't want to have anything to do with that. It must be, it must be. The morality was brought to us by the Jews. Hahaha. That's hilarious. When have they once, in anything that they've written or said, shown any kind of virtue? Shut the fuck oh up. Then, in addition, and perhaps even more importantly, Dickenstain Dick Stane served as Moscow's agent of influence in Washington by loudly attacking the nationalists European powers of Germany and Italy or their resolute opposition to Soviet communism. Now that was fascism, and that was a good thing because they were against communism. Yay too though, even though you know, even though Mussolini was a little bit on the you know, dramatic side, some of his mannerisms, he was a good dude. That's a good dude. Didn't didn't end well for him. But that's not because he was a bad guy. It's because the mob is comprised of these fucks all the time, or the or the or these folks can arouse a mob to be discussing and despac oh, because that's what moms are. I mean I told you people walking by just my booth. And it's the stupid shit that they feel like they need to say, or the stupid shit that they say when you're just say hello to him, when they're not just turning their head and turning the other way, because oh, oh, you didn't hear me. No you did. You did hear me say good morning? And you're that fucking paranoid scared that somebody's gonna sell you something that you can't just say hello back. I'm not that guy. If you got if you want to try the shit, it's my hand's right here. I'll sell pill it to you. I don't even say a word. I don't tell you, oh this is it. I tell you about the sauce, and what's it. I let you do the rest with your mind and your taste buds, and you know what I mean, I might say. And it also is good at cleaning your you know whatever. You can use it as a lubricant, you can share, you put on your armpits. No, I don't do that. I don't do that. Dick staying served as a mosque. But they get excited about it. So here's the thing really bad. This is so stupid like Billy Mays. Is love by these fucking retards and anybody who can show them a demonstration where they can use something magic and a dirty carpet it gets clean. They want to be they want to be tricked by the fucking parlor tricks. They want that. They want to be fucking deceived into buying shit. But at the same time, you say hello and you're a fucking family business with a child to fuck it feed they wanted, They'll turn their head. Isn't that fucking sick? Isn't that sick? All right? Anyway? Speaking of which, it's got checks on real quick. Is an even I got an amy look I should have. Sorry, guys, I've been hearing that. Ooh you guys are freaking amazing. I just looked up. Holy shit, holy shit, Oh my god, what is going on over here? Oh an FTJ, you guys are killing it. Oh like crap, man, I called it, fucker your foot on this on this one, everybody everybody else got treachery your foot because I would probably get kicked off it. Then toxic straight white male thanks you for yes, thank you, thank you Annie often and saying hello, is it him? I didn't Matt K. Megan be inventing terrorism. Yes, yes, he said he did. Some of them did, and he's and he ends up being the Prime Minister of Israel. Go figure, Yeah, I know, right, have you on the screen? I think you could see this right? Uh, nice guy, the epitome of a Jew. Any often I love that name. Texicaliti all right, toxic, straight white male. Again they just talk to each other, small hats, big problems. Oh and I get to say it again. I get to say, thanks, fucker, it's my favorite thing to do. Oh man, God destroyed the First Temple. I don't even know if that's a thing. Everything they say is such a fucking lie. It's like, is it the is it the third Temple? Or is it like the fucking first real one? You know what I mean? JE just just don't get it. They will never stop, They will never make it. Says doctor Street white Mail, who has a really cool cat for a nikon. By the way, it's white too. I believe it will be catastrophic if they go ahead with this plan to build the third Well, they're talking about it. Anybody having Hey, is anybody having links to that? Because somebody told me that exactly. It was actually Nick by the way, congratulations.
Speaker 6: Uh that was.
Speaker 4: They They are going afford with the red head. I thought they already did the red heifer. This could all be like gaslighting us. But uh, apparently they're making they're getting Mount Olive prepared yet again. And that's where it happens. That's where they do the burning of the probably children what they call it red heifers. Right, it's probably redheaded, you know, European children from Scandinavia. I don't know. I believe it will be catastrophic if they go ailure, so that we'll hope it's so. Anyway, Yeah, were next. Yeah, well, I'm not sure what you meant by that anymore, but we are next on the list. Once they get done using us around the world to fight to fight all their wars, that we're going to be well, I'm like, they're already internalizing and terrorforming our brains to accept it. But you know, In addition, perhaps even more importantly, Dickinson served as a Moscow's chief agent of influence in Washington by loudly attacking nationalist yap here, so that Dick's nane was per perhaps one of the loudest and earliest among those agitating for US pressure on Germany. Oh great, so this asshole and that Winchell guy. These are the these are the main fucking voices that our great grandparents or our grandparents were fucking having to deal with, having to deal with. And then we're wondering why we can't get them to sit down and watch your Europe of the Last Battle with Us, right, or or that they that they don't just you know, reject it from from every cell of their body, or or hav an epiphany and have a heart attack and stroke and then their chair when they're watching it, realizing how much they've been lied to. Like I mean, there's there's a lot of there's a lot of uh, there's a lot of power behind that, and you can find that of course on I mean I would get the I would get the CDs or the DVD I'm sorry to say DVDs or the Blu Ray version of it to get a better copy of it. And that's at money Tree Publishing dot com. And there's could could be a a l for ten percent off on that. But I mean, I think everybody should have your rope at a Last Battle. I think everybody should be sharing that you know, have when you have your family together and uh, they're all sitting around the living room. This doesn't happen in a scenario in my life, but I mean people do this sometimes, you know. It used to happen when I was younger, go to my parents. I was going to my grandparents thuring holidays stuff, and everybody's there. But we don't really do I live far away from everybody, so this doesn't This doesn't pertain to me anymore. But when you have a group together, just so down your throw it in your Blu ray player or whatever other thing they have now, and and just say say nothing, Just let it play in the background. Let's just see what happens. You know, don't even say a word, don't try to don't try to say, hey, we gotta do this, don't even don't even prep it with any type of you know, don't even yeah, don't even try to prep it with anything. Don't try to introduce it with anything. Just put it on and just let it play from you know this going on. Dick Staines was perhaps one of the loudest and earliest among those agitating for US pressure. Were so that with intention of sparking US military intervention in the war in Europe that later became World War Two. Dick Stain made headlines by accusing Americans who refused to support his warlike intentions of being un American. Right, it was un american to now it was un American to do exactly what George Washington told us to do, which is stay the hell out of other people's affairs. The guy who, you know, if we want to believe the stories, was instrumental in securing independence quote unquote yes, only to hand it over to a bank and to enslave us again for the twenty year Charter. I get that, and I also brought up Hamilton earlier. But if we're going to just go based off of the cursory, superficial framework of this and not try to get into too deep of detail, yes, I also know about the Whiskey Rebellion and his involvement in that, which was horrible but founding of the country. First president not really the first president, he's more like the eighth. But that's another whole story. They can talk to with Bill Cooper next time we play that clip to be that becoming un American, that guy, well, he said doing doing that, not not getting into other people's affairs and not fighting people who we've never met in places we've never been to, who have whose interests have nothing to do with us, but they have something to do with the Jews and the bankers. And now somehow that's un American for us not to involve ourselves. Okay, that sounds like a really big tell if anybody's paying it was was paying attention back then to just turn around and say, who the fuck are these guys and why are they running us? You know, and maybe when, maybe before they took such route, it would have been easier for us to pull them out of the you know what I mean. It's like you let the let the thing grow this big before you pull the root, you know, before you yank that fucker out, Or do you take them at small and just get it, get it while it's young, right, But now by this time, like how how deeply entrenched and tangled into us are they? It's gonna be take a little bit longer. It's gonna pull some of us out of it when we pull that route. They charge that even today, Zionist elements use against good patriotic Americans who refuse to support endless American intervention in the Middle East on behalf of Israel. And while there were many who simply attributed dick Staine's hysteria to the fact that he was Jewish and therefore an obvious foe of Adolf Hitler's rule in Germany, of course, the fact is, as we have seen, dick Stain was also a quite greedy, paid agent of the Soviet Union. Here's how here's how his own, uh, his own oiveism comes out. And what is particularly it particularly interesting is that dick Stain was among the early promoters of the establishment of what became known as the House on an American Activities Community HUAK. The New York Times even called dick Stane the founder of HUAC. However, when HUAK began its inquiries, it soon discovered that the real subversives on American soil were Soviet agents just called them Bolsheviks, or to call them Jews, and that many real patriots in America simply saw no need for US intervention in Europe in a war against Germany. Dick Staane didn't about face and denounced the very committee that he had helped establish in the first place. Isn't that something isn't that something it went it got away from They did have the opposite effect that he was expecting or hoping for. It ultimately turned out that Dick Staane's financial demands on his Soviet handlers were so endless that the nkvad NK got the VD assigned Dick Staane the code name Crook in their internal memoranda. I'm sure it sounds much more, much cooler in Russian, right, Crook in their internal memoranda and intelligence traffic. By nineteen thirty eight, Dick Staines New York based conduit to the NKVAD, Peter Gutzite, was warning his superiors in a memo that Krook is completely justifying his code name. This is an unscrupulous type, greedy for money, a very cunning swindler. And this assessment was hardly the kind of favorable commentary about Dick Stane that was appearing in the media at the time. In any case, by the late nineteen forty Dickstane in a Soviet handler's parted company, they had enough of his ass because they could. The Soviets thought he was too freaking greedy. How funny is that? But Dick Stane had already done in an immense amount of quite effective dirty work on behalf of his foreign sponsors. Dick Stane left Congress following the nineteen forty four election and became a judge on the New York State Supreme Court. Why how dying in nineteen fifty four, a very wealthy and honored man. This trader's papers, although not so again, why is that? Why are they in the justice system when they hate our country? These are the type of people who make rulings and then other idiots of the same milk come around and use their court case as precedents to further erode rational, logical, common sense law. This trader's papers, although not the evidence of his treason, are lovingly and respectfully preserved in the American Jewish Archives at the distinguished Hebrew Union College in Cincinnati. Obviously, Dick Stain would have probably been very pro Soviet and anti Nazi even without the financial support of the Soviet handlers. Yeah, but who knows, maybe if he gave enough money, who had been pro fucking Germany, you know, should have tried it, should have tried to outbit him. But the fact that he was prepared to seek I mean, think about this, if we have to manipulate the manipulators, we've got to go based off of their own vices, because it's not about what's right in doing something admirable and honorable. They don't give a shit about any of that. That's not what gets them up out of bed in the morning. Not even doing right by their children, their or their future family that doesn't have any that does not that does not rock their boat at all. They don't give a fuck they care about this right, So now you know, you gotta, you gotta, you have to. You have to address the greed if you want to try to, you know, outbid the the bia of those who can be bought, and you can't. You can't really threaten them because they're fully aware of how much of the system that they control and that they won't actually ever see any any real problems of a persecution or prosecution because all they have to do is cry a single bullshit word anti Semitism, which means anti Judaism, because they said so. Because everything that they do, I remember a bunch of this already. They kill somebody and you saw it, call them a killer. They call you anti Semitic because they can't separate Judaism because they're not really talking about sem to talk about their own culture. They can't separate Judaism from murder, from whatever crime it is. Obviously, Dickstane would have probably been yeah, okay, right, so that du hat's see. But in fact it was prepared to security see been very pro Soviet and anti Nazi, even without the financial support of Soviet handlers. But the fact that he was prepared to secretly lend his efforts on behalf of secret Soviet agents for money says quite a lot about his so called statesman. About this so called statement statesman, in fact, Dick Stane is a classic model of one of the Judas goats the enemy within. He likes putting the title of the book in in as many times as he can, who have done so much damage to America, And for this, if for no other reason, we must recall his sordid record. The truth is that there are many more like him in Congress today. The record of politicians on the take from these really lo is equally sorted. But these politicians brag of being on the receiving end of foreign money, whereas Dick Staine, of course kept his treason close to his vest and that says very much about how far off course America has gone. So the ADL's secret role in determining who got hired by US federal agencies, I think we can skip over that. I mean, that's saying that is saying enough without having to get into the detail. I think it changed the nice So let's see what time we got here. We might need to call it here soon, I don't know. Now, usually you can see the top of it. It's weird. Okay, that's different than it used to be. That's okay though, Hey, pretty nuts, all right, So we have been out for a few hours and pretty nut two of the years. Hey, the clapping is different now. I think it's a different type of claph. That was not what I was doing at but you know, I just I just heard the applause. So thanks. Let's see where we Where are we? Where are we? Okay, let's start do a little bit of this, and then my daughter is playing with a friend in the other house, so I'll just be doing whatever is anyway. Simonses can continue the Anti Defamation League both a foreign lobby for Israel and a private spy agency. If for Anybody who didn't see the last video when I was showing the comparisons in the d L, the FBI and the be neighbor Earth and all that in the triangle, please even earlier in this episode, go back and check that out. Tell me I'm tell me I'm wrong, not I mean, tell me. And once it's like once somebody says something that you have been like thinking about but haven't actually put into words, like it just comes to life and you're like, oh, yeah, yeah, and I knew that too. It's just and then actually articulated before Yeah, you know it's some That's That's one of those law moments. Right. For years, Liberty lobbied it's gone back to this car tech guy again.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The Washington based populist institution that published the spotlight charged that the Anti Defamation the Anti Defamation League, of course remembor you meant the Attention Deficit League of bene Bareath function as an unregistered and therefore illegal foreign agent for the State of Israel. All of this, of course, was an addition to the ADL's special long standing role functioning, for example, alongside the FBI as a key conduit for spy data and as a sponsor and a sponsor of malicious, covert activities designed to infiltrate and just rupt legitimate and quite patriotic American dissident groups. Did you catch all that? Do you want me say it again? So the spotlight part is of little a little uh matter here. What they're saying is that the ADL of benagh Borreth, which is free Masonic, which we went to great lengths of to say, oh and every and every president during the wartime, yeah, okay, was connected to the Freemasons, which is connected to be neighbor Wreth, which is ideal. But this again says that the FBI and the a d L are like this, practically indistinguishable from the from the two. Right when this handles more, it's like, it's just like the way the neighbor and the end. The Freemasons are. Freemasons are open to everybody. Fbis opened to everybody. The a d L is all about the jew the Jews, uh interest, and so it is benea Borth. It's just but what other differences are there? They're both working for the same fox and taking down America, patriotic America, right, people who care about the ideals. It's not about the place, not about the flag. Those are just symbols a place that's safe to bring up your family and not have to worry about scumbag pieces of garbage harming them or you in any sicker, malicious way, including through needles that they say that you have to get. The ADL as a particular institution, and a disreputable one at that exemplifies in many in respects the evil of the enemy within. Told you HELEXI use the title. But the ADL's role, the attention deficit league role as a foreign agent for Israel, a role that evolved after the fund the founding of the State of Israel in nineteen forty eight, is one that must be thoroughly analyzed in order to fully understand the immense power that the ADL has accumulated in shaping both foreign and domestic policy in America. That again, this is not this is not taking into consideration and understanding that the reason why this is even here in the first place is because these are the things that happened after we had already lost our country. That's why these things crept in and started doing what they do and did what they did, and were allowed to do what they'd do, because if they had this happened prior to America going to sleep or being beaten to submission with you know, trauma tize, trauma of civil war, they they wouldn't have allowed for this, They wouldn't have put up with it. But there was enough, There was enough infiltrators and enough co opting of our government already by that point that the infiltration there, there was plenty of that too. Protect oversee, you know, you know, overlook and allow for the stuff to get stronger and the and this parasite to grow and grow and grow. That a tool of a foreign government has achieved such influence upon tool of a foreign government, right because the ADL and the Masade are no fucking different, just one one was before the other, but that the same damn animal. And we created the massade basically, But what were we before that? We were already them, right as far as the we being the government, so achieved such influence upon and literally within such American law enforcement agencies as the FBI, from one example, is a remarkable and frightening fact. Indeed, such a tool of the influence. It was in June of nineteen eighty one that Liberty Liberty Lobby issued its comprehensive white paper on the Anti Defamation League of Benabor Real Birth. The white paper was issued with the express purpose of bringing to light facts that would force the ADL to register with the US Justice Department as an agent of the Government of Israel. According to an admission by the Justice Department after it reviewed the white paper, Liberty Lobby had in fact established a mutually mutuality of interest between the ADL and the Government of Israel. This admission by the Justice Department came in response to a Congressional inquiry into the status of the ADL, an inquiry launched following a letter from members of the Liberty Liberty Lobby who urged Congress to investigate the ADL's status as an unregistered agent of a foreign government. The Justice Department told the concerned congressman that if sufficient evidence is developed from this or other if suffici evidence is developed from this or other sources to establish a violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act, the Department guaranteed it would initiate enforcement action against the ADEL. Which are no these are words are may as well not have been spoken because this country was the foreign This is already a foreign country here, it's like it's already changed hands, so to say that they're you know, and because the ADL technically existed prior to Israel, there's all kinds of reasons why these these legal lice assholes could have gotten out of that. Not to mention the fact that no one's going to press them if they know who's really in charge. The Justice Department said that evidence of a contractual relationship between the ADL and the Government of Visual is necessary before any appropriate act a contractual relationship. So more of their fucking gay paper, more gay paper, which obviously they wouldn't have say before any appropriate action can be taken. So even though we see that they're following the exact line, promoting this thing, bringing it into life, having everything to do with it being Jewish themselves, none of that matters. No, they don't care about the interest of Visual because there's no piece of paper that fucking spells it out for us. Are you serious?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 4: That's another way of just telling people to go fuck off by that, but not saying it directly. This Justice Department claim was not true. In fact, it contradicted federal law. According to the Foreign Agents Registration Act or pharah. Any organization acting as an agent of a foreign power, whether or not pursuant to a contractual relationship, is a foreign agent as defined by the Act. Section one. Subsection C of the Act defines an agent of the foreign government as any person who acts as an agent, representative, employee, or servant, or any person who acts in any other capacity at the order, request, or under the direction or control of a foreign principle, or of a person or of a person, any of whose activities are directly or indirectly supervised, directed, controlled, financed, or subsidized in whole or in major part by a foreign principle, and who directly or through any other person I or one. I guess it's one but a letter or small letter. They should just use regular ones. Engages within the US in political activities for or in the interests of such foreign principle, acts with number two. Acts within the US as a public relationships consul, publicly sorry, acts within the US as a public relations console, publicity agent, information service employee, or political consultive, or or in the interests of such foreign principle. Three within the US solids sits, collects, verses, or dispenses contributions, loans, money, or other things of value for or in the interests of such foreign principle or within the US represents the interests of such foreign principle before an agency or official of the government of the US. And two, any person who agrees, consents, assumes, or purports to act as or who is or who see what I say, who is or holds himself out to be, whether or not pursuant to contractual relationship, an agent of a foreign principle, as defined in close of Subsection A. In every sense, the ADL carries out each of the actions of the foreign agent as defined in the Pharaoh. In fact, a proposed amendment to the Acts passed by the Senate in nineteen sixty four restated the provision of the original nineteen thirty eight law, which declared that an agency relationship exists where the agent acts other than pursuant to contractual agreement or merely holds himself out as an agent of a foreign principle. Again, the law flies in the face of Justice Department claims to the contrary, but merely holding itself out as a representative of the government of Israel. The ADEL establishes itself as an agent of a foreign power and should thus be registered with the Justice Department our greatest Ally, in response to a request by a citizen that the DLB investigated by the Justice Department, the Department again rushed to the defense of the ADL because who controls what and who is playing damage control? Right, claiming that the ADL is exempt from registration as a foreign agent because the ideal is not acting at the order, request or under the direction of a foreign principle. Right, because they're directing It's like having like the heads of the Sanhedrin of of of Israel in your country doing espionage. No one's no one's giving them orders. They're giving orders to everyone else and information. So in that reflect in that respect, yeah, sure, whatever the Department said, specifically without proof that the ADL is operating at the request or under the direction. But if they're the ones that are actually the power in Israel of Israel in our country, then they wouldn't be asking for fucking permission from them. They be the ones in the in the position of dictating to Israel what's what? Because Israel is just a place. It's a it's a it's an economic territory of the banks again. But they're they're movers and shakers, are right here because what's right here they're for one of their earlier Israel's us. Despite all this, the Justice Department knows quite well that the ADL is an agent of the government of Israel and that its operations are illegal by reason of its unregistered status. This was not just a biased conclusion on the part of Liberty Lobbery, but the opinion of a high ranking Justice Department official who met with representatives of Liberty Lobby. He will be missed. During one of the many private sessions that Liberty Lobby held with Justice Department officials, one Department councilor asked, why is Liberty Lobby so concerned about all of this? Why is Liberty Lobby concerned about the infiltration of the parasite? I know right, Liberty Lobby spokesman responded, because it's against the law, referring to, of course, to the adel's activities. The Justice Department official replied, everybody knows that. The Justice Department official repl everybody knows that. Everybody knows that it's against the law that the ADL is doing what they're doing. But yeah, yeah, everybody knows that. So, yeah, crimes aren't crimes anymore then, you know, because it's these guys, what do you sense I might what do you an anti judaic, anti schem anti scheme medic, you know, like schemers. That of course was not the official Justice Department position, but it clearly, but it certainly was the opinion of one influential and knowledgeable Justice Department official speaking off the record and therefore safe from ADL reprisals. Everybody knows that these people are evil sons of bitches, but we can't get rid of the goddamn tic. What follows is in as an annotated series of quotations from ADL sources and materials that illustrate beyond question. Dude, these are like literally like you know, black cube slash must They have these types of people within their midst like they will put you out, they will kill your ass, and they are very powerful because of what Everything runs by money, and that's the thing that they decided that they were going to, you know, be spell the entire world with right if I was an anti Okay, Thus, because the ADEL does indeed and function in this capacity, and because it is unregistered with the Justice Department, it is in violation of US federal law. In December nineteen seventy three issue of the Adel Bulletin celebrating the ADL's sixtieth anniversary, the pressure group announced it's planned to eight launch, Plan two launch not planned to a launch. He messed up. There a nationwide educational campaign on behalf of Israel's survival as a secure free state and to encounter and to counter anti Semitic reaction and the country to problems emanating from the Arab Israeli conflict. Oh, you mean, when you're killing people? It's anti Semitic to say, hey, they're killing people here. The Ideal holds itself out to be an agent of a foreign principle as defined in the Foreign Agent's Registration Act. In the minutes of January nineteen sixty nine, a plenary session of the Bene Brith International Council can be found evidence of a public request by the government of Israel that the ADEL work on its behalf. Ah, the President of the Bene Birth of which the ADEL is the key political arm, declared that Israeli Foreign Minister Abba Eban had stated that Israel's public relations budget was so little that Israel needed assistance from outside sources. They're taking tons of money from us at this point, whey are they talking about such a small Jews are always poor, always begging, no matter how much they'se fucking ai still from you, even from other Jews, they're stealing, said the Beneghborreath president. He implored the ADL to emphasize his need for funds so that Israel's position may be accurately interpreted throughout the world. The Ideal, of course, responded wholeheartedly to Iman's request.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 4: In a confidential report dated May fifteenth, nineteen seventy eight, the ADL provided an inside look at how the Idel has not only lobbied publicly on behalf of Israel, but how the group has also represented Israel's interests in Washington at the direction of the government of Israel itself. The report detailed various aspects of a series of meetings between ADL officials and Israeli government leaders. These meetings culminated in the ADEL representatives re representatives sorry returning to the United States and carrying the Israeli message directly to President Jimmy Carter, JESUS Vice President Walter Mondale, and other top administration officials. The ADL concluded the report by bragging that its suggestions quote unquote to the US government must have born fruit in view of the subsequent actions taken by the United States in favor of Israeli interests. Here alone, in the ultimate proof is the ultimate proof that the ADL is working at the order, request, or under the direction or control of a foreign principle. Therefore, the ADL is by definition a foreign agent, but one which remains unregistered contrary to the law. Okay, we're probably gonna call it there. There's a lot of this. It goes on for a long time. We're going to move on to more and more of this stuff as we go. It's only going to get more exciting from here. Wellus quite a decent amount of peeps anyway. It looks like a new face. It's it's boris. Where's bad enough. It's got the rocky bowl ankle thing going on over here. That's cool as a nicon. All right, moving, got forty nine people, Holy shit? All right, Well we'll keep going. Then. I guess it's getting a little hot in this chair. And that's all. It gets warm in this room, like crazy and warm. Fine. I keep going. Okay, so thank you to everybody who's doing what they're doing over on FTJ and also if you are going over to the Patreon, I know some people have thank you. Yes, all of it helps greatly. It does, and then I could do bigger, better things more often. Right now, it's it's a building up time again, right because it just makes more sense and said, I spend more time doing this stuff, I think, but I can't do that if if it's not doing other things. So I gotta still do the hot sauce thing forever, which is awesome. I don't mind that at all. But it's also a struggle sometimes to go to these markets when there's in like shitty weather, nobody there the whole nine Like literally had two people come up to the today, but of those two people, six people, you know, six sauces went out the door. So it's like, but also do I sit there for two more hours or do I just go home? You know, the brother is getting worse and wind was picking up more. I'm like, this is not a good use of my time. I come here, I sit down, I do this. People support the show, people do this. It makes it and it's like, wow, this is feels like this is what I should be doing, but it's just a matter of when it ever gets caught up to if I can. You know, that's why the Patreon's up there. That's why I love everybody over on FTG media who constantly support the show, and that is amazing. I thank you very much much for that. It's not good. It's definitely not unnoticed. Even if I didn't hear all the chins before, I didn't have it on the right page to hear them. And the December nineteen seventy six issue of the ADL bulletin is really foreign Minister Igall alam or Alan was quitted as having told the an ADL reception and speaking of the ADOL and its relationship to Israel, we are one and thanks to our oneness, we shall win the battle for peace. Peace is defined as the absence of resistance to their socialism, and what is socialism but the precursor to communism, So it's not peace, it's peace for them. Peace means they're done killing off enough people to where they don't feel they don't feel threatened. That's what the deuced definition of peace. So whenever you hear the word peace, know if they're babbling out about peace, they're talking about your slaveman. That's what pieces It means. You've they've broken your will to fight. That's what their piece is. You're one and he's they're saying that they and Israel are one. ADL and Israel are one, and thanks to our oneness, we shall win the battle for peace. And then that also was just a contradiction of terms a battle for peace. In the same bulletin, President Ephraim Katzir of Israel is quoted as saying IDEOL protects Israel. It is a most noble task which you know how to do and how to do well. Further, Abraham Harmon, president of Israel's Hebrew University, was quoted by the ADEL, as having said accurately enough that the Adel performs better quote unquote than any other organization on behalf of Israel. It was also it was also revealed in this bulletin that the ADL had been responsible for a series of radio and TV programs entitled Dateline Israel, narrated by the ADL's own Arnold Forster. This series is produced by the ADL in Israel and is designed to spread a positive image of Jews and understanding of Jewish concerns, particularly Israel. In the November nineteen seventy seven issue of the Adel Bulletin, the IDL announced the opening of a branch office in Jerusalem. According to the IDL, what did the Interdefinition League need to do in Jerusalem of all places? According to the ADEL, the Jerusalem office was established to achieve better understanding between the American Jews Jewish community and the Israeli public, and to assist ADL's Middle Eastern Affairs Department and the twenty six regional offices in the US in interpreting Israel's policies, problems, and needs. It sounds more like they're like the idea of slash masade slash ADL Attention Deficit League. Postal service records as far back as June twenty sixth and July twentieth, nineteen sixty seven indicated upon examination that the IDEAL has made has mailed out official Israeli propaganda publications, most shit, invoking the idel's nonprofit status in order to utilize US tax subsidizing bulk mailing services. If the ADEL were to register as foreign agent, it would not have this tax exempt status.
Speaker 6: Eighty L.
Speaker 4: This last one I'm going to do, They'm going to skip ahead. The ADL and its parent organization Ben Abreath have also played a major role in channeling funds to the Government of Israel. Surprise, surprise, ADL and its parent organization Ben Abrith Ben a Breath a Breath free Masonic Order. There was something to this, it wasn't there, Bill Cooper. You talk about the Masonic Order post seventeen eighty because that's when you have the high extreme emphasis on the lore and Kabbala.
Speaker 10: And uh.
Speaker 4: Obviously the Francis of the Jesuits infiltrating the lodges to create the perfectible list in. But anyhow, Maurice biz Geier, Executive So let's see. According to the memorandum of to the Board of Governors of Ben a Breath from Maurice Executive, Vice president of Ben a Breath, a total of four and twenty five thousand dollars was allocated to Israel by beIN a Borth. Mm hmmm mm hm oh. This is interesting. The Ideal admitted publicly in its bulletin that the ADEL has become sole American distributor of general terry films produced by Israel Film Service. Here was indisputable proof that the ADEL had established adjure agency relationship with the government of Visual, thereby fulfilling even the requirements that the US Justice Department says needs to be proved before the Department could investigate liberty lobbies charges against the ADEL. Here was the contractual relationship the Department was unable to find. Remember all this information is not taken from anti Semitic or anti Israel sources, as the ADEL might try to contend, but from publications of the ADEL itself. Not only is the ADEL holding itself out as an agent of Israel Israeli government at Israel's direction and on Israel's behalfslicting funds, spreading propaganda, and lobbying at the highest levels of our government, but it is also involved in direct agency relationship with the growing Middle Eastern State. Mm hmm. And then we get into Roy Bullock, which I guess is like Sandra Bullock's cousin. It's kidding, it might be. Let's see is Roy Bullock, Let's find out, Let's find out. Let's see she's Jewish, right, Let's see George Lopez and Sandra Bullock. I related yuck, THINKINGNA make this hard to find? That's Rob not Roy. Remember she's she spreads, like what does she's what you put in her face? Like when she was young, she was I would probably one could say she was really hot. Uh, but now she apparently spreads uh what is it like four skins, which is surprising because she's Jewish? Right, go figure that she had rubs fur skins on her face in a cream great can here as Roy Bullock and bad news bears. That's not what I was looking for. Okay, So to books making people drop dead at fifty seven, which must be tough to deal with. Oh yeah, als, nevermind, Oh, she has challenges make racing a multiracial family. Somebody should tell her about the honeypot. The honeypot, right, the melting pot? What's she bitching about? She wants? She wants cappuccinos, doesn't she the fuck's her problem?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's just a race bait. You know, talk man, you guys just that other three though, Right, let's see family tree, get out of here. They're not gonna do it. They're not gonna do it. What is this shit? Eli Albert and then a bunch of blank spaces? Are you fucking kidding me? Well? We'll find out maybe through the course of things. That's not that's not a genetic but come on, kid, could have done better than that. Yeah, they're not gonna They're not gonna let you find out. They're not ever gonna get the right right Bullock, even if they did, so fuck them all right, whatever we tried, bastwards, I went into a spy for Israel's intelligence agency, the Macade. His name was Rory Edward Bullock, although he wasn't even Jewish. For many many years was an undercover informat for the masades Chief American Domestic Intelligence and Propaganda Conduit, the Attention Deficit League of Bene Barreth. I wish the SPLC would show up more in this the Sociopathic Lunatic Center. In the end, I played, I'm proud to say, a pivotal role in exposing Bullock's activities, although in some ways I regretted having to do so. You see, I liked Roy Bullock personally, but I don't like what he did. This is the author talking like this, huh, Michael Collinspiper, Although there's nothing more I detest than having an author interesting now sorry inserting himself. Yeah, you don't want an author inserting himself gross into the narrative of his own non autobiographical book, which is what I am doing right now. It's simply impossible to tell the whole story of Roy Bullock and the ADL spy scandal that enmeshed him without telling my own part in the story, and so I must. He likes to do this, right, He likes to talk about what he's gonna talk about instead of just talking about it. I think the readers will find my account informative and even entertaining. Yes, okay, as if they're a third party, we're the fucking readers. My first encounter with Roy was, as best as I can recall, came sometime in probably nineteen eighty three. As a junior staffer in the editorial department of the national populast weekly newspaper The Spotlight, published on Capitol Hill in Washington by Liberty Lobby, I was frequently delegated to attend to eight to attend to visiting Spotlight readers who ventured to Liberty Lobby headquarters. Through this, of course, I had occasion to meet many hundreds of Spotlight readers of all size, of shapes and color, and one of them turned out was a likable and engaging chat from San Francisco named Roy Bullock. So everybody, here's the cool thing. You know what you can do on the virtual end of things. Since we don't have you know, we're not all living next to each other, you can have that whole scenario of you know, we're not the spotlight. Because we do everything in video now, it makes it a little bit easier. You can watch it whenever you want. You don't have to be engaged in reading. You have it playing in the background and hear it right. But when you're when you're on the Patreon, I put all the podcasts on there without the ads. So if you've got if you're listening on the podcast anywhere, like out of the podcast distributors, you got to keep on hitting that plus fifteen second or plus thirty every time they put an ad in. It's you don't have to do that. You can just listen through it in the Patreon And we have a chat there too, so people can talk as they were in a telegram prior to and they're your community. And I'm in there too, a middle aged man with thinning dark hair. And it's like five bucks a month. Con a middle aged man with thinning dark hair and a flamboyant handlebar mustache. Bullock spoke in a measured baritone voice with an inherent hint of cynicism. Short, stocky barrel chested, and powerfully built with the shoulders of a professional wrestler, the bull necked Bullock carried himself with an erect military bearing. Although an art dealer by trade, Bullock ironically could easily be cast by a Hollywood director as a soldier of fortune fighting in some far corner of the world. Sound like you had a crush, buddy, A witting a witty conversationalist with a merry smile. Yeah he was gay. I'm sorry, Michael Conn's pipe over. You're signing a little on the weak wristed side, A twinkle in his eyes, Jesus trice, dude, and a hearty laugh. Bullock was highly inquisitive and would be the life of the any party. Dude, you are blowing this guy in words right now. A te too well, tito top for what the fuck is I say? A teetotaler bulletler. Bullock was a vegetarian and a very much a health enthusiast. Once, when having lunch with Bullock and another of my Spotlight colleagues. I noticed that Bullock carried a large amount of cash in big bills. His expenses, of course, were provided by his ADL paymasters. He always insisted on paying the dinner bill for his prey, certainly a benefit for me considering my own pathetic payscale. Yeah, yeah, we need we need, we need some. Just take the take the money. Take the money. Don't give him anything return, Just take the money. You can lead them on as much as they lead you on right out. As I recall, when I first met Bullock, he mentioned that he was in town for some meeting or other of an Arab American group. In early nineteen eighty four, Bullock returned to Washington and made a visit to Liberty Lobby once again. This time he asked for me, and I was pleased to renew our acquaintance. Bullick was very much interested in the newly founded Populist Party which had been established by Liberty Lobby. Roy was full of questions, a lot of them. It was at this point I realized that he was unusually full of questions, more so than most regular Spotlight readers. Now this is an important point as a Liberty Lobby staff member. I had regular occasion over the years to meet with hundreds, if not thousands of Liberty Lobby supporters. They were always full of questions and comments, and I expected that Liberty Lobby supporters were intelligent people who were looking for answers like you guys, and you guys also you know what's cool about thing I just want to say this again is that you know, provide information for me to look at and that always helps out too, like uh, Polka does that, Alex does that, Nick does that. You know, so that chat is a good place to drop that stuff links whenever you want to show me things that pertain to what we're talking about during the show. I can't really do with some reading, but you know beforehand absolutely And by the way, when we're done with Judas Goats, there's another book I'm going to start reading of Michael Collins Piper, and I'm gonna try to find another one. If anybody can find that one about the Golum, that would be good that I'd like to see what that's all about. The move on from there. It was at this juncture, say bullet in fact was looking for gossip garbage to about people in the populace movement. Yeah, since ninety nine point nine nine percent of them were not looking for gossip. I realized that the kinds of prying questions that Bullock was asking had nothing to do with facts about political events, the populous position on issues of the day, or any other such matters. He was looking for gossip. He wanted to come up with the what do you call it? Rumors. It was at this juncture that passed through my mind that Roy Bullock may well have been a format for the ADL, and so in my own way, I thought I would have some fun with him. I mentioned the ADL. I actually complained to him that the ideal never mentioned me. After all I've done to fight the ADL, I commented, they don't pay me any notice. Bullock chuckled with delight. After a short visit, he went on his married way because he was there on behalf of the of the ADL. So he's like, oh, they don't put him, don't They don't give me any attention? And he's like chuckling.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 4: It wasn't long after that, perhaps several months later, that Bullock turned up again. I was called to the front office to see. A visitor sitting on the devin In Lobby was none other than Roy Bullock. I greeted him cheerfully, shook his hand, and welcomed him back to Washington. I have something that will interest you, said Bullock. Hot off the press, he said, handing me a sheath of papers. I just picked it up in New York. It was an ADL report on the Populist Party. And there was an ADL report in the Populist Party. And there was my name mentioned among other liberty lobby personnel who were involved in the party's affairs. Oh look, you got your wish. I shot it with pleasure. The sons of bitches have finally mentioned my name. It was a badge of distinction, I thought then, and still do. The epithet I applied to the ADL, I might know, is rather tame, to say the least. Bullock, I noticed, was watching me carefully, very carefully. It was at this moment that I realized that my suspicion might be on the mark. Broy Bullock was an agent of the ADL. If he wasn't, I thought he should have been. Frankly, at that moment, I wasn't sure just how to react, but I knowed it. But I once again expressed my delight. The last time I saw you, Roy, you were complaining that the ADL hadn't never mentioned your name. Well now they have. At this point, I was certain that Bullock was most likely an ADL operative. I didn't see Bullock again, as best as I could tell, until the early part of nineteen eighty five. I had been invited to attend, along with Populist Party National chairman Bill Baker and art colleague Spotlight correspondent Tricia Katson, a meeting sponsored by the Washington based Leman Students Associanging. Oh, so this is kind of trailing off now for me personally, but I wanted to say this. I would love and I think I want to do this soon, is to get anything that mister Duke has written. Like I I'm gonna look for books. I'm going to look at money Tree Publishing dot Com and check, maybe I'll use my own coupon code I if there's something on there, and I'm going to read one of his and then share it with the group. Because the more and more I'm picking up little pieces of mister Duke, the more and more impressed I am and Uh, it's good. It's good stuff. So I want to get I want to get more involved in that before I have a chance to talk to I want to do that homework first, and I could probably make that happen beforehand, but I don't want to. I want to read something of his. I like to do that with any of my guests, like if there, if they do something, I want to learn something about what they do before I have them on, and then also learn more about them. Not this isn't entertaining to him, but like there's been other times where through the process of looking into somebody, I realized I didn't want them on the show anymore. This actually happened with a couple of people that you would probably definitely know very much. So they were actually slated to be on and then they never told told me or gave anything. And then they're like, I'm here, I wasn't there and you weren't there. I'm like, uh, dude, are you serious because you said nothing to us for like two days straight, you expect us to read your fucking mind. Wow, that's awfully Hollywood of you. So that's that. Let's do one more stupid thing before If you think I don't want to do truth. So yeah, that's the fun one though, right, the true social one, because two social is the ones that goes around killing people in the middle of the night when they post things that their fed buddies don't like. Here we go and as you can see, I'll share it the screen again. So there it is, and that's your your little scan code. Well, you know, how does that work on a phone? If you're not already holding a phone, if you're on your phone watching this, how do you scan something that that's already on your screen? You just tap it? I don't get it anyway. If you're looking for a great place online for news, discussion and a potential bullets in the head and your front law and in the middle of the night entertainment, then check out True Social Donald Trump and the Psychopath Michael Flynn's social media website. You'll get breaking news stories that totally aren't Christian Zionists related at all. Promise, definitely not written by these eighty l people that we were talking about at all. Promise. You'll get breaking news stories and commentary from top media figures. If you want to see Trump's legendary truths, social post legendary. This might be like those tweets about the economy that we're so fascinating to people. The economy is your human energy. By the way, Stephen says, so when sound silent weapons for a quiet war, that's that's their code word, the New World Order code words legendary truth Social posts saying get on truth Social today. Join a growing community of patriots on a free speech platform. No, it isn't. What's free speech about making a comment in jest about a Gillie suit. This old man who apparently was old ex military seventy four years old, better can walk? And then he gets gunned down and from in his front lawn because they lure him out. Feds. Oh gee, Feds. Why do you think FEDS are doing that? Oh? Maybe because the ADL monitors this site too, or the FEDS themselves directly. Join a growing community of patriots on free speech pla that one designed to avoid censorship and cancelation by big tech. Dude, Really, he's trying to avoid big tech. He has open Ai, Oracle and Elon as his as his buddies. Shut up, make your voice heard. Join the movement. Join truth Social very wait, join truth Social, except that they have the absolute opposite meaning of that. That's just saying they're just about that tall. It's about that tall. All right, there you go. There we did it. We did all three. Oh wait this is I can do another one. Oh, because I've refreshed it. That was motherfuckers. I didn't know they could do that. That's cool. Well I'm good anyway, all right, double double salutes. I just check O. F. TJ. Real quick. Make sure there's anything else I need to see. Oh, thanks, that's good seeing you here. Thanks any often, Good to see you. Toxic straight white male like the name, love the cat and fuck her, gotta love it. Small hats, big problems. Absolutely. Uh did I miss anybody? I don't think so. I think everybody. Oh before reading, there, y are? Before reading?
Speaker 10: I like that?
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, not before reading. It's like for best results, do not use put that on a product. For best results, just don't even look at it. And that's uh, that's pretty cool. You have mister blonde there with his uh, with his nice hat on. Hello, can you hear me? I've watched that movie way too many times. I watched it literally dozens upon dozens of times. I'm not saying I I could an it more because I know what piece of ship Tarantino is and I know what Jewish filth is now. But I did. I did like Reservoir Dogs, pulp fiction and even Jackie Brown back in the day, and and oh my god, I can't even I have to make this. I have to make this admission. I admit it when I when when when Inglorious Bastards came out, I didn't obviously think it was cool that they revised history and did what they did in the theater and keep on shooting the face of the poor man. I thought that was fucked up back then still, but I didn't have I didn't I didn't see just how screwed up in bullshit that movie was until later Inglorious Bastards I saw with my brother in the theater. That was a horror show of fucking lies and bullshit. And then the fucking the bull jew fucking Eli Roth, the scumbag who did the Hostel movies. He kidded me, and he hits a nice German man who's standing his ground over the head with a baseball and beats him. And that's we're supposed to all cheer for that. This man wants to die for his country, oblige sham. That was fucking Brad Pitt with a bunch of pieces of shit. It's it's how many years later and they're still doing this. They need to come up with a new gig and they need to they're this obsessed about Germanic people and this isn't even about Germany. This is about before that. When you get into what I'm talking about with the whole eating night cult thing, like that's the reason why they've they've chased us throughout history. They had the Assyrians hunting us down after they kicked us out of a you know, Babylonian area, and we went into the Indus and fucking made that place awesome. Every place we go we made fucking awesome. And it's not like the hell a lot of material that worked with. We had a bunch of bisitites there. God damn it still made it awesome. We're pretty badass anyhow, see yah subscribe to the Yeah, that was the that's the two in the stink or two in the bank. You saw you saw mister uh, mister stup Peters over there. We'll get more into him and the other thing. There's a lot of fraud with that man. We'll go and we'll go deeper into how he likes to ride the coats of other people. And also he picks certain people like our friend Scott to give himself a better public image. But he has no human he doesn't have. It's all very self serving. Let's just put it like that. And there's one more thing I just to show you real quick in the way out of here. Okay, and again, guys share share stuff with me in this group over here. So when you go to community, So this is the telegram, I mean, this is a telegram. This is the It is a telegram. Now it's the only thing that's there. This is the Patreon is patreon dot com backslash. They put a C in there. Now you should just be backslash disguise the limits. And now there's a C for channel right, so Patreon dot com backslash, see black backslash disguise the limits. You go into community and once you're once you remember and we have let's see as of now we have how many members it's sixty five and seventeen are able to get everything unlocked. So go to community and boom, you're right there. Oh, Okay, there you go. So there you go, and then you're there's the doctor glynnon one from the other day. There's some videos I put out there in the day. There is a link to join tonight here, and there's just more and more stuff in here, right, and it's going to be just to be more and more added. So there's a bunch of old stuff in there too that I've taken. I've taken had to take some stuff down just because I was playing the PR game with some people before, some people who are friends with other people that I that I really went to town on as far as calling calling them out. So I made those into exclusive videos. One of them was the auto one that I don't give a shit with those people anymore, so it doesn't matter. But yeah, go to the patreon or go to patreons is probably the best place because then you can actually interact, you get something for it. And the other thing is the website for the hut Sauce. All right bye, Uh that's fun.