Speaker 1: Our guest tonight is Ryan.
Speaker 2: Looking back on life that you leave him then rested a hole in the crowd, stick around through the clan, the feeling who the fire you be dancing around and we hearing the sound of the treating and no one cares where.
Speaker 3: He's coming from my ears and no ring and feeding.
Speaker 1: I guess we are.
Speaker 3: New from the start. He's on the days not close. You're one of these days will be the world. Look at Frances, what a sasku.
Speaker 4: He's my costa, b costa.
Speaker 2: Leading the fuse of the ashes, the spirits that altho. I'm looking down.
Speaker 5: The house for life.
Speaker 1: From the Untold Radio Network, It's Untold Radio Am with Monster Quest producer host Doug Hicheck and co host Jeff Pirella Jr.
Speaker 4: Untold Radio Am is going live. Wow.
Speaker 1: Now this show is for entertainment purposes only. Yep, that's the ticket. Now Here are your Untold Radio Am posts? Doug high check in, Jeff Corella Jr.
Speaker 4: Well, Hey Jeff, hi, Doug. The internet was slow today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been glitching out on me like crazy.
Speaker 4: How they too? It's just a slow really slow? Could be weather related? Yeah? I think, yeah, you think with our what exploding trees and forty hour winds forty blow wind chilled everything was forty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was pretty wild for a while. It's better today, but yeah, it's been a rough few days.
Speaker 4: It's winter in Minnesota. Yep, it happens. There was a time when it was as cold. I was up north and Nealy were string forty blow weather. It was below forty blow up there, and me and Joe had to install a I would have to say about a quarter mile of cable through the woods during this because we had a deadline discovery channel. We have to string coaxle cable from a bear down through the woods into a cabin that was very warm and beautiful because that was our power source. So we're up there with two other guys that are the tech guys inside the cabin, and so me and Joe are dressed in our really warm snow bill suits were covered. I mean, we're hot. We go out and stuff and we are sweating and and then I said, Joe, okay, so we got to crawl back in the cabin when we're done. So we got up to the front door and we just started acting like we were near death and all. Then we were just as toast as you could imagine. And and so it just proves if you dress warm, though, you can be fine.
Speaker 5: Even if I experienced experienced under forty below. That's it's like being on a different planet. That's hard to describe.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, yeah, without clothes or with exposed skin yet yeah covered, you know you have mucklucks on. You got a good sow Mill suit and your covered, your head has covered your you know, just your eyes are there exposed, and god, you could be out there. I could sleep out there.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: I need to get a pair of real mucklucks.
Speaker 4: Those are great. Oh my god. You know why they work, don't you. No, it's because they're so flexible. They don't cut your your blood circulation.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, were Everyone has them said they're just the best.
Speaker 4: Oh they're amazing. Yeah, you like you could be out forever. And Patty used to supply me free once when I do these little expeditions, and she was so good to me in that way. And but I definitely was a believer on them after the first trip. Yeah, because your feet never get cold, not even I've heard that from so many people that they're just the best. Yeah, you have a wool lining and then you have a very flexible moose hide boot. And then Patty would use she has a process where she would dip the boots in rubber and so it's not even any sewing.
Speaker 5: Too stiffen, right, So have I'm wearing a pair of mocasins right now from her. They're awesome. It's my second pair. I wore out my first pair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so anybody experiences his cold feet, go get a pair of Steger muggles.
Speaker 5: And these are great too, They're super comfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And so I was up I was up in Elie. The last time I was up there, I took my daughter and we were talking about Will Steegers. She wanted a pair of Mucklucks, so I took her to get her pair, and she was talking about Will Steeger and stuff. And we're sitting there in the parking lot. It was a really really cold day, kind of like it was the other day, forty below. And here comes Will out of the store through the parking lot to his car, and he looked at me. He slows down, and you know, I used to know him really good. He looks at me and he's staring at me and Alison. He comes to the wind, he goes Doug. It's like my daughter got to meet him, and he used to guy. If people don't know, he walked unassisted to the North Pole. Amazing. Yeah, tough guy. Yeah, and he did the same in Anna Arctica, so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty impressive. I never met him, but yeah, pretty impressive accomplishments.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's super nice guy. All right, what do we got here? Ah, sorry, we got off. He started just we started just doing our own podcast.
Speaker 5: Everybody still there? We started talking, all right.
Speaker 4: So anyhow, hello everybody in chat. We love you. We're glad you're here. And yes, we do call you the Antolians. Yes, and uh, just you know, Untold Radio is in Facebook jail because I used the word science and Tonight's description and apparently that's dangerous to society. I noticed that that was it was. It was dangerous. It didn't hit community standards. And that's just so you know, that's the sickest thing. So all you guys are outlaws because you're listening to pirates. We're going to talk a little bit about science. Oh my god, what I just I read stuff like that and I think what teenagers in control? What purple haired teenagers and control of this stuff. Anyhow, let's not even go there. So anyhow, it's Sunday. It's yeah, it's still cold all over the country. So we just hope you can like snuggle up to your phone, your computer, and then we are going to, uh what we're gonna do Tech Day. I got a good tech breakdown, We've got clips, We've got even a little audience trivia. We've got a great guest, Ryan Edwards tonight. And yes, we are going to talk about the forbidden topic of science with Ryan the dangerous. It will not meet community standards, I guarantee you. Anyhow, I was gonna do some other things, but I think that's We'll do our weird and past news. But I think I sent you a couple of clips to show what it was like here in Minnesota. Here we go there Minnesota and forty below and man, it was below and I couldn't even keep my jeep on the road. It was nuts. So I think that's about well. We Oh, there's another clip I think from Russia where they got just blasted to with snow on western Russia. Now that's not scaled out. Look at that, Look at the look at the thing. They had a cut in the road. That's something serious. Snow that is not a I this is really happened there. And look at that. They had snow pedge drifted past twenty story apartment buildings, past the roof. So but but they're fine, you know, That's is what they deal with. They they just deal with it. They're they're they're just fine. They hop they hop out their twenty story window and slide down. You know, it's they don't think anything of it and anything kind of here. I mean, we're pretty used to this crap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've dealt with a lot of snow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all just get used to it. All right, Well, let's get on with our uh weird and fast news and fast news. Here we go. It's time for weird and fastings.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: For years and years, I have been talking about other animals that can see in the UV, and I've always suspected Bigfoot has no UV filters, so that means they can see UV, so they have more of a primitive eye. This is just a theory, but I kind of figured that watching bears. That hasn't been an announced yet, but I've watched bears like eat one plant and one that looks just like it, they'll ignore it and go to another plant real far away. Why because I believe they can see the protein content using UV vision. Okay, so they've just now finally proven the deer can see an EV spectrum and one of the things that glows. One of the things they use it for is to see scrapes, which is just I mean, isn't that fascinating?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I bet, I mean it scrape. If a scrape, that would to go it like crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's a new Research shows that white tailed deer have a secret visual language in the woods, one humans cannot see without special lights. Scientists in the University of Georgia found the deer scrapes ground markings and tree rubs where buck scrape bark with their antlers a mint a photoluminescent glow under ultra violet light, invisible into the human eyes, but very likely obviously they nobody, no scientists in the world can jump into a deer's body and see exactly what they see, but they do tests that deer can very likely see EV light. So there you go. Interesting. Yeah, I'm just I was looking at the rest of it. Yeah, it's just kind of all the same. But I guarantee at some point if we ever get data on Bigfoot, and we're going to find out that they also see an ev light. What surprised me at all? Yes, Okay, Now the next thing exploding trees. So there's viral claims all over the internet. I saw stuff on this too, people and even our own Weather service warned us. They showed a map I got sent to map by the Weather Service that showed where the area of exploding tree risk. And that's an area usually where the temp drops really quick. The trees don't have time to acclimate right so ouse, you know, the sap, even in the winter, is moving up and down in a tree all the time. So it says there a crush? Did I just say a crush? Across social media this week, viral claims have circulated that an extreme Arctic blast affecting the Upper Midwest could make trees explode. Forecasters and weather accounts warned that the frigid air plunges temperatures deep below zero, the sap inside the tree trunks could freeze and expand and rupture the bark with a loud gunshot like sound. It's as meteorologists and forest groups explained that what's really going on involves pressure from freezing fluids. But basically they were saying that, yeah, they don't really explode, blah blah blah blah blah, and it's all a myth. But man, did I find a lot of footage. I mean, I must have found forty clips of exploding trees. And we'll oh, I even sent you one. Yep, you see that. We'll just play that real quick there. You know, Well, that's not really exploding, is it not really?
Speaker 5: That sound isn't quite accurate, I don't think. But no, pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Anyhow, So it's some scientists liking it to the noise of a bursting pipe. Let's see here, what else we have in weird and fans? Another? Take? Tech break Did I say take? I have a little million more? No, I haven't had much sleep in the last three days. Tech breakthrough deer detect Another way to remember, we always keep talking about deer detection. It's a problem. I keep seeing dead deer along the road and it's not fun. So they keep working on technology to try to deal with this, to protect the deer and people and the cars. Because the insurance companies are funding these studies, you get it. Uh, So they keep trying new widgets to stop collisions between deer and cars. On the cutting edge of vehicle safety, researchers presented a real time deer detection system using thermal imaging and deep learning that could could dramatically cut down in deer vehicle collisions. Deer collisions cause millions of dollars in damage and thou of injuries annually in the US. So this innovation piers thermal cameras and connected vehicle tech to alert drivers and roadside units within seconds of sensing a deer's heat signature. And apparently they did this. They used twelve thousand thermal deer images and whatever. But they're basically communicating with your car. You'll get a warning car, there's a deer nearby, get ready to cross the road.
Speaker 5: So that would be cool, right, Yeah, man, I've had so many close calls, and that.
Speaker 4: Way you can slow down. If you're really a bad driver, you can speed up at that point, all right. The next a strange Dorrito shaped UFO was reported over Area fifty one. Say's a mysterious triangular like Dorrito taped aircraft. I think Dorito's funded that description I've heard before. That's actually with this say. Triangle aircraft was spotted flying at night over the controversial US military testing ground at Area fifty one in Nevada. The sighting occurred around three am. What was captured on video, and of course you can see that was a frame taken directly from the video right there, exactly. Jeffle vouch for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we wrote there last night, remember, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we were.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a ticket one I just can't remember. Yeah. So, as observers say, the object had a sharp equilateral triangular shape, well listen, yeah, with no visible wings, any unusual rear edge, differing from a known aircraft like the B two Spirit bomber. Some researchers also noted the appearance of oddly specific snack themed radio chatter just before the sighting, though this could be military jargon rather than coded messages. So there you go. Interesting. That would be a cool. I have not seen a giant triangular craft. That would be cool. A guy that worked for me he saw one once. He said it went over its house and he couldn't really see it, but it blocked the stars as it went over, and he had gotten up in the middle of n I to go have a cigarette. And he saw that and he thought, God, I want to think I was dreaming in the morning, So I'm gonna flip the lampshade upside down. So he did that, and he goes and looks. So, yeah, he goes. He does that, and he goes out, looks out the front door. He's kind of spooked, right, and he claims he sees this giant wheeled vehicle coming down his road with aliens walking out in front of it. Wow. And I went, well, that must have really got you going. I said, did you flip another lamp shade over? He goes the eye did so, he flipped two lampshades over it. So when he got up in the morning, he knew for sure that he had witnesses and it wasn't a dream. And yet he doesn't know why he didn't keep watching it. All right, just call me sidetracked tonight. Uh, this is a weird one. Well, let's go to skip that one. Let's go to the next one. A new obelis the mysterious RNA, all right. So they found these new obelisk things and they're calling them RNA life forms. This is interesting and These are found inside humans, and they're actually categorizing it as a totally new kind of life. And this is found in I think all of our bodies. I'm sure you've got a pulling of these, Jeff, don't you think? Yeah? Yeah. As a scientists have uncovered a completely new class of microscopic genetic entities. I've never heard that term maybe genetic just yet. You heard it here first people genetic entities living inside the human and living inside humans that are so unusual that they're challenging how we define life itself. These tiny rod shaped structures, dubbed obelists, are made of circular RNA, and we're found in huge numbers in the mouse and guts of study volunteers. Unlike other unlike like viruses, obelists can carry genetic instructions that may code for proteins, blurring the line between innert genetic material and something closer to life. So I could read a lot more, but you'll have to look it up yoursel. Yeah, And it makes you kind of inches, doesn't it? So what could go wrong? What could go around with a genetic obelisk? Millions? I'm running around inside your body?
Speaker 5: Rn E does that's kind of yeah, rny kind of gives your body instructions to be.
Speaker 4: Things, so it's weird. Yeah, and then what if they can be artificially like, oh, we want this group of people to lose, you know, all of their common sense, and they inject them with something and suddenly they have no more common sense, or they get really super smarter. Who knows? Crazy? All right, giant wobbling black hole jet up ends galaxy physics. There's an actual picture there, I think, Jeff, you took out yourself. Yeah, then actual photograph of.
Speaker 5: Early this morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's a good job, Jeff. Astronomers have spotted something truly strange happening in the heart of a distant galaxy. Gigantic wobbling jet blasting out from a super massive black hole. See that things are supposed to come go into holes, not come out. Yeah, that doesn't sound right, says Researchers observe the black holes jet oscillating in a direction over time, a motion that suggests the black hole itself might be twisting or processing in a way. Current models don't fully explain this colossal cosmic structure stretches across hundreds of light years. That's enough said, stay away from it, stay away, right, Yeah, what could go wrong? That could go wrong? And that's it. That's all I got. Do you want to That orb thing was kind of like, eh, whatever. Moving on, all right, moving on, word back to the week weird Fact of the week.
Speaker 1: It's now time for untold radio weird Fact of the week that is kind of weird.
Speaker 4: Hey look at that there I am, Yeah, there you are. Well put the damn weird fact up there, you go. All right. So it says here that your brain can hear silence and it hates it. Is in total silence, the brain often hallucinates. And I've experienced that, not hallucinating, but feeling uneasy up in the Arctic because you can't there's it's I mean, you get a day up there, no wind, you can hear your heart beating and it drives you crazy. Yeah, it really does. It Just you feel you're crawling out of your skin because it was so silent up there. Often it says your brain can hear silence and it hates it when humans are placed in perfectly silent environments. True science like a how do you pronounce it, Jeff any coic something like that that sounds right, and a coic chamber the brain doesn't. Yeah, uh, it's I think we should build one and the charge people to go in it.
Speaker 5: That'd be cool. I'd love to see when there's one an a lab in Minneapolis that they kind of have a running well, they have like a reward for anyone that can stay there in hour and no one's everybody able to do it?
Speaker 4: Oh really, yeah, it says, yeah, it says. The brain doesn't relax, it starts to hallucinate. People begin hearing ring voices, music, or feeling intense anxiety. See that's what I felt, anxiety because the brain is so dependent on sound that without it, it starts generating its own noise to fill the void. So in experiments, most people can last cannot last more than fifteen to twenty minutes in total silence. You're absolutely right before perception starts to distort. Absolute quiet doesn't calm the mind, it destabilizes it.
Speaker 5: It's not natural nothing, I mean in nature, you're never going to have that happen.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of well, yeah, I just said you did hear. Yeah. Actually I had a Native American because it was a really calm day and it was guy's name was Nap. It was the guy that the movie Never cry Wolf. The native guy in that movie was based on Oh cool. And he took me out and he goes, you need to experience this, this whole change your life. And he took me and he dropped me off probably you know, ten miles where he was going, and I had to stay there for like three hours. And he said, I'll pick you up and he'll be a different person. Yeah, and I was. I could hear a morment scratching its balls probably five five miles away. I mean, it was weird. And then they would go silent, and there was nothing except my own heart. You could hear that boom just oh, Ichy drew me nuts. All right. That's it on the Weird and Weird Fact of the week. A lot of people don't think about that silence. What do we want to do. We've got Ryan in the back room. Hey, Ryan, how are you at Wave? I have not met Ryan. Some looking forward to it. Let's see here, let's do this. We have we've kind of been ignoring our poor audience. I have. We've got a great crowd, even though I've been in even though we couldn't Untold Radio couldn't do any marketing this week because we're such a danger to society, right, What did it say? Were something about, yeah, we have to keep that, we have to keep Facebook safe. So that's why we couldn't advertise because everybody was in danger. Yes, we're obviously. Uh, oh my god, you're gonna sick, Alex sick on them. I'm not dealing with those jokers. No thanks. Let's see here.
Speaker 6: What do we got?
Speaker 4: Should we do trivia? Who wants to do some? It's kind of fun, baby animal trivia. It's just a name. Let's do that real quick.
Speaker 1: It's now time for untold Radio a m audience trivia?
Speaker 4: Who wants to play? So? Who's gonna? Who's gonna? So I'm waiting, We're waiting. Who wants to do this? It's not a contest, even says right there, See Jeff, we got official. Look it's official at the bottom of a contest. Yes, official, Come on, who wants to play some trivia?
Speaker 5: It's pretty good. I actually this is a fun one too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know what we'll do. Ryan, do you wanna do you wanna? Do you want to do play against an audience member? Sway if you do, He's like her. No, but I will Yeah, what the hell? So okay, I'll interview you can come on, but I'm gonna introduce you later officially.
Speaker 5: And he'll come on on a little Ryan sneak peak. Ryan.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, Hey, Ryan's good to meet you, good to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So any know, we got the opposite problem with Ryan. We got a really did Mike on Ryan. Yeah we had a guest last week, Ryan, and we couldn't hear him. Yeah, a good thing.
Speaker 6: I moved closer some echoing earlier. But hope I'm coming in well now.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, yes, I would say loud and clear. Anyhow, Okay, so who who wants to play? Ryan? People are going hi Ryan, who wants to play? Is Lee want to play? Is Loretta does? Is there anybody else there named Ryan want to play? Ryan?
Speaker 5: Makes you just volunteered?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she goes, I could, but I didn't win.
Speaker 5: It's not a contest.
Speaker 4: I didn't win. Then we'll go ahead and dry again. Sure, we just don't want winners keep coming back and well we'll have not a prize exactly, all right, Ryan, So this is on just the animal names. Maybe animal names. Okay, So the.
Speaker 5: First question we got rogue here too. We're gonna broke special agent r.
Speaker 4: Gonna Okay, so we got three got all right, we got a three way, we got Ryan, we got we got rogue and okay, all right, baby animal names, there's a course question. What is the name for a baby hedgehog? Now I can give you the names and then you can choose the thing. I'll do that make it easier. Is it hoglet? Is it a prickle? Is it a hedge lit? Or spike for a baby hedgehog? And so it's a hoglet, B prickle, see heglutt or d spike? Ryan, do you want to go first? What's your guests? I'll be okay, So I want to write that down. We got okay, so Ryan picked B. All right, and what's next here? She said? Spiked? Okay, what does rogue say? And rogue? If you don't answer quick, you're not We're just gonna go. I'm gonna get you a buzzer. Jeff, tick tick tick tick tick tick.
Speaker 5: Times that move on?
Speaker 4: All right? All right? Where's that music? I hate? M all right? I don't know what happened to Jeff. He's just like you hit the wrong button. I think. All right, Oh, he's back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got booted somehow.
Speaker 4: You know you didn't get booted. Do you get the wrong button?
Speaker 5: So, I don't think so, just bounced out alright.
Speaker 4: But so the answer, the correct answer is did David come through with an answer? I don't see it. I don't see David's answer. Okay, the right answer is a it is hoglet. So Ryan or Mingsy did not get it right. Question two, what does what do you call a baby swan? And I am not going to give you guys, do you just have to tell me? So, Ryan, you gotta go first, So just take a take a guess. What do I call a baby swan?
Speaker 6: Swanlet?
Speaker 4: Swanlet? Okay? And Mingsy, what would you say? Or David just go ahead and throw some names out there. Legoes, uh, and David you were wrong? Spike he said spike for the last one. Anyhow, what do you call baby swan? And says swan lit? Okay, It's amazing how the internet delays things. Yeah, yeah, signet and it is a signet spelled with a C.
Speaker 5: Makes he gets a point for that one makes you on the boards.
Speaker 4: He's on the board. She got one? Okay, God, all right, next. Uh, this one's a hard one. What do you call a baby platypus? What do you call a baby platypus? Is it a pup? Is it a kit?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 4: Is it a puggle? Or is it a Joey? So it's a pup B kit? C puggle and D joey? What do you call a baby platypus? Ryan, it's not as we call it a joey. I don't know. I'll go with I'll go with Joey Joey. Okay, okay? So Ryan is uh picking d okay?
Speaker 5: And let's say, let's see and Minxy max you the answer? Come on, Manxy like everyone's legging tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the internet's I think we lost a lot of internet chains the cold weather. All right, so the correct answer is puggle. She's got two points now everybody else zero? All right? Here we go. Question four? What is the correct name for a baby donkey? Is it a coult, A A foal, B A philly c or D A jack? So a is cold be as full as philly? And D is jack? Jack? Yeah? Jack? D Jack? So what do you think Ryan? Your first? Jack? Jack? Okay?
Speaker 5: Jack?
Speaker 4: And who else is? He said?
Speaker 5: Jack, Now we're waiting for.
Speaker 4: Joel says fall. Oh. Minxy says Jack, right, and do we get David's answering? Rog said, which is full and Rogue is right right? Did he get too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's two for rogue to FORX.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I know some people are I'm not. It's like I failed the test too, so that gave it to me yesterday and I completely fail. I got too right out of the old test. So don't feel bad, Ryan, Okay, So and this stuff is like that doesn't really make it, smarters, it's kind of fun.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: Question five. A baby porcupine line is called a spike B pricklet, see a hog lit or D a pork You pup a spike B pricklet CE hoglet or D porky pop. That's a tough one to say, Ryan, I.
Speaker 6: Think I'm at this point. I'm just saying, what's the cutest name. I think pup pork pop.
Speaker 4: Okay, Ryan says D porky pop and Mary says ce. Marion says D laces D.
Speaker 5: See brokes D porky pop. What does Minxy say?
Speaker 4: Also says Hi, Kenny, they delivered, and Marion Alsen said high. Honey, we have a very friendly in the air minx. He said, see Hogan, Well, no one is right, unfortunately, no, Where's whereppened to mister rogue or rogue agent.
Speaker 5: Broke to DK porky pop oh And the answer is Jeff, it's a pricklet.
Speaker 4: That's a nice name to call somebody.
Speaker 5: I just want to address this comment here, Michael. That is not what's going on. We actually looked for volunteers and the first couple that volunteered her and so if you were watching at the right time, you could have been one of the volunteers as well. Yes, sir, you know there's no special membership. It's just the first couple of people to speak up. That's what happened. It's not a contest, not a contest. There's no price, no prize. It's not a contest, although I might mill.
Speaker 4: The win or something if I want, if I want to maybe.
Speaker 5: Not a price, not a contest.
Speaker 6: The prize is knowledge learn We all win.
Speaker 4: Okay, what are we got next? Just give me a sec here, all right, this is question six. What do you call a baby frog? Hey, tadpole, B, polly wog, C froglet or d I'm not telling you what is. I'm not gonna tell you what is. I shouldn't even have mentioned just forget there. Yeah, okay, d is all of the above? Yeah, D good Tadpole froglet, All of the above could be a trick question, Ryan Good multiple reds Tadpole D Ryan David.
Speaker 5: Answer is and the answer is D all above. So a point for Ryan and a point for.
Speaker 4: What else? Said D Tadpole? Yeah's last one?
Speaker 5: Don't Yeah makes you three points? Rogue with two, Ryan with one.
Speaker 4: Okay, the next one, the next one. Nobody's gonna get. I'm just gonna all I'm gonna do is say what is. I'm not gonna give you a multiple choice. A baby puffin goes by what name? A baby puffing bird? They live like in Nova Scotia some of the Northern Rocky Coast line. I've never seen a puffin in real life for some reason, I don't know that I have either. They're so cool looking to see one. I've been in puffin areas, must never saw one. Anyhow, They're my favorite birden. But what do you call a puffin? Ryan? Take a guess? Pufflet me? Yeah, pufflet? Pufflet? Okay, Ryan says, pufflet.
Speaker 5: Makes you said puff lit too?
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It just sounds to basic.
Speaker 4: H it is. Come on, rogue, you're about to be this. You're getting the three second count down?
Speaker 5: Sure, why not? It's not right, but it's pretty.
Speaker 4: It is called a puffling. Hm hmm a puffling p U F F L I n G puff all right, And then the next one, I think everybody might probably know the answer. Yea, what is a baby kangaroo called? Is it a cop? Be a pup? See a joey d a rootlet? This is the official name? What do you call a baby kangaroo? Up? And what are you saying there? Ryan? Ye Joe? Joe.
Speaker 5: He thinks he has the most points but didn't win anything because on a contest. So if you want to accidentally makes he send me your contact information. I know you've said it before, send yeh send it again and you might might not not really a contest.
Speaker 4: Okay, anyhow, moving on, Yeah, moving on. Let's see here we're gonna be talking with Brian in ef few just a few minutes here, and I cannot wait too. All right, let's do clip Hicks of the week. Well, this is zip through them really quick. You can even cut them off short, all of them clips. All right, here we go. All right, frozen rain is no fun. It just happened all over the country. But go ahead and show this because it'll make you a brand new one. Ice is still there. I actually done that. That's it's so fun. All right? All right? Clip two. This is a really cool Okay, I really want to do this, and let's just do it real quick, good and play it. But I gonna cut you off. This is friend, He's got this incredible Jeff, this is a and everybody. This is a listing of a fifty million dollar home in Minnesota. So if you had fifty million, why would you want to live? Here's first, no question. But it is an insane cool home. But I couldn't imagine owning something like that, right, could you own something this big and this crazy? How would you want it? You'd have to have one hundred people to clean it. Go ahead, go ahead and run it. Let's go check this out.
Speaker 7: So there's actually two sets of gates here at this home just to get to this estate.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 5: This is an unbelievable entrance.
Speaker 7: You're welcomed here by two guesthouses. Obviously gorgeous all four seasons in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: I mean going over a bridge to your property here in the lake. This feels like we're headed to our resort, like our private resort. This is crazy.
Speaker 7: So you're about thirty thousand square feet.
Speaker 5: This is quite the entrance.
Speaker 7: It's exquisite. I mean honestly, walking in here, it's these views are unlike anything you'll ever see on another property in Minnesota. So the marble piece actually pushes back and goes up into the wall and then the TV comes forward, cooking entertaining space. There are multiple hidden prep kitches throughout the home as well. This is the start of the primary sweet wing.
Speaker 4: This entire this entire wing.
Speaker 7: Yes, absolutely gorgeous, stunning views. Every rooms has its own kind of flavor and personality, yet they blend really well together and that's a really unique thing to see. And a build this large. There's a panic room here that is bulletproof. B this is bulletproof, and there's a bed in here, so in case you actually want to watch TV and here you can. But but it doesn't block it doesn't block space for all the grandkids, cousins, guests, all the kids to sleep. The best hiding spaces for hide and seek, hide and go seek in this home.
Speaker 5: I don't think you're ever going to be found. This is incredible.
Speaker 4: I mean right away, you have a whole workout, I know, so.
Speaker 5: You literally can come in here and do everything.
Speaker 7: This area right here is amazing.
Speaker 4: And it deserves its own moment.
Speaker 7: Okay, so two things.
Speaker 3: Do not walk into that That is glass.
Speaker 6: I have done it.
Speaker 7: It's so embarrassing. So this is the entrance actually into the salt cave.
Speaker 4: Wow, got pool? We've just.
Speaker 5: Everybody have one.
Speaker 4: I'm going to.
Speaker 7: Do.
Speaker 6: Where are we even going?
Speaker 4: This feels like we're going into the past right now.
Speaker 7: The walls, those staircases are all were upside down tree.
Speaker 4: So you come down and you lost.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 8: I mean for starters.
Speaker 7: I used to be in a bowling league. Come on, okay, I'm super competitive.
Speaker 4: You're good at golf as well. Then I love Jeff. You forgot to add a bowling allie. You can here property boat house. You know the water. This one is more elevated. I don't think there's no class of wine, but I would have to say this might be one of the top picks for me. You drive past, this is an experience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's enough. I don't know how would you even I don't even know how you live in.
Speaker 4: A once in a while, you know, you run into those and you're just like watch it and go. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean you'd need a full time staff just to maintain the house.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wouldn't mind a garage.
Speaker 10: You that big?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that three thousand foot garage. I mean, I have no problem with that.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll try to manifest it. Let's see here. What have we got?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Clip three? Sound is good. This is just a copulation of weird sounds. I think you're still in that house. Clip three? What happened? Jeff? We froze? Ryan waiver? Well, there we go. What happened Jeff? What's going on? I don't know?
Speaker 5: I had it playing? Here we go again.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 4: H that's pretty good. This pretty m hm h m hm mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 4: This is for a radio audience. He his bike. Nice You just throw a pringles can at his wife? How nice is that? Are you married? Ryan?
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 4: You're not well good. You don't have anybody to throw a pringles can at them?
Speaker 6: Think that's pretty common sense, I'll hope so at least.
Speaker 4: All right, we got let's see uh uh strange art clip five? Clip five? Yeah, sound is fine? This is just really weird. Just played for a second. Squinch your eyes look at this image with your eyes almost closed.
Speaker 6: Let me know in the comments, who you see.
Speaker 4: I'm sure we all have had time to see that. All right, don't do the next one? Who has time for this kind of weird art? Fascinating? But okay, let do this now? Who gets the idea to do this? Hmmm? Crazy? There he goes? All right, enough, and then the last one, the guy does he tries to make.
Speaker 5: Come through at what that was the best one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, hold on, you know what?
Speaker 4: Hold on? I can find it's a guy now I wants to son a big deal. It's a guy that goes out and he photographs garbage and then he tries to make himself look like the piece of garbage he photographed, even if it's blown in the wind. And he does a really creative job. But it must have taken him forever to do this video. What Yeah, I got it here all right? See at the bottom, that's the garbage, the bottom of the car. He does a really good job, Like who does this.
Speaker 5: Even think of that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Exactly.
Speaker 6: That's what I want and all emotion too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got that down perfectly. I'm just like, oh that's crazy, all right, Oh that fun? Who has time? And then let's see Clip six sounds good. This is the it's really just a second. It is the spark. Now, it's been rumored, but they've proven that when in the egg is fertilized, at the moment of fertilization, it puts out a zinc powered spark. Go ahead. Actually they can record this sound of it now too. Is that easy? Yeah, I've seen a couple of clips like that. It's yeah, it produces sound and light the moment it's fertilized. A something going on there, yes, definitely something going on. Clip seven. This is just a very cool illusion. Take about a second to see it so you can see it was just it's image. It's where it's wiming. Alright, Nat all right? Clip a Yeah, and this is on a acoustical levitation and it's another experiment. I find this really fascinating. Clipid.
Speaker 8: I'd like to show you an example of let hitting small objects with sound waves. So these sound waves move upward and up above. I have a glass plate which is going to reflect the sound back down again. And when the distance between the glass plate and the loudspeaker is just right, then those sound waves that are moving down will interfere constructively with the sound waves coming up and give us regions of high pressure and low pressure which don't move around. They stay in one spot.
Speaker 4: You don't even hear.
Speaker 8: As I said before, the distance between the reflector and the loud speaker is just right. If I change it, and which I'm going to do, you'll see that this standing wave disappears and the falls are no longer suspended.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 8: We've now set up the little loudspeaker and the reflector in front of this mirror, which is part of our shle or optics set up, and to be able to actually see where.
Speaker 4: The crapo of that crap. All right, cool, it is cool. Acoustical levitation. Uh clip nine sounds good. H This is coming to a town near you're We are getting this. Many coyotes that are running around everywhere. But here's here's a case where they follow with dogs. This is happening. I'm reading reports weekly. Did you finish with my dog? You feel danger weird, very weird? All right? Do you have a lot of coyotes where you are, Ryan, goot them out.
Speaker 6: But I live in the city, so not as much. I'm honestly, here we get like lapostles, raccoons, but a lot of deer in town.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, they're adapting. Okay, clip ten. This is just a sounds good. It's just a hague fish, but it's really cool footage of it. What a strange creatures amazing.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 4: You know, Ryan, all the creatures that you study in cryptozoology, I'd say the hague fish is even weirder, wouldn't you. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: People forget how amazing the natural world is, Like, hey, look at bi aluminescence things like that. Like there are animals. If you didn't know they exist, they look alien to us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And you know, people use that as an argument against a lot of cryptids. They just think they're too bizarre to exist. And I'm like, you've seen the world. I mean, there's some crazy animals out there. Yeah, why can't there be more that we just don't know about yet?
Speaker 6: I go to h mis Beagle and go dredge up the bottom of the ocean, see what's down there, and some of those animals look completely into what we would even think about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, crazy, well not they look alien, but they operate in an alien way. Their physiology, they have different kinds of many of them have different kinds of blood, different kinds of hearts, yes, brains, just everything is bizarre, like a squid. Like they have a LCD screen on their skin. You know, they have a television screen on their skin. It's so bizarre. All right, So we're gonna take it just a real quick break. It's wait two minutes and then we're gonna bring you on full. I'm gonna introduce your Ryan. We're gonna get into it. Of course, stand by they.
Speaker 10: That's why I pray to the good of there, please listen to my soul.
Speaker 11: Pay if I should die before this water, please letting.
Speaker 10: My soul remain here older, say heaven for the fall and soul.
Speaker 11: Before they deserve to go home first.
Speaker 4: The heaven gates will open wide.
Speaker 10: When I get there, I'll stands side figure out best, South says, drive mud on the tires, radio crackling hat smells like a.
Speaker 4: Half burned campfire.
Speaker 2: Burger king rappers by her feet.
Speaker 4: She just laughed and said, boy, you live out and free.
Speaker 10: There's a five year of cocaine, rattling around rusty tackle box, a couple of missing wrenches.
Speaker 2: I never found stuff.
Speaker 10: I won't ever find that.
Speaker 4: Old jeeves a miss. But she didn't see the money.
Speaker 10: She brushed my arms, stirred up my already dirty mind. It ain't no Cadillac, but it's mine.
Speaker 2: Right now if she's right place, right time.
Speaker 3: And my dirty jees smell like mud and gasoline, no ty shirt seats.
Speaker 11: And on that bes too fast with head next to me.
Speaker 1: Science writer and cryptozoology researcher Matt Billy offers four hundred reviews of the significant books in crypto zoology. Get your copy of Books and Beasts today from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or Kindle Books, and is also available directly with Anger Publishing.
Speaker 4: H Man, we're back, and we are back, and I'm going to introduce see how we put them right back in the back room. And by the way I'm gonna do We're gonna do tech breakdown where we're going to do it with Ryan. So we have tech breakdown coming and uh, we'll do that right kind of it towards maybe the end of his interview, but I want to get his feedback. All right, So, Ryan, who the hell is Ryan Edwards? Who's this guy that we just brought on blind to play trivia? So he is a cryptozoologist from San Antonio, Texas. At a young age of twenty, he released his first book, Cryptims of the World. He has since released his second and third book, Sasquatch a pre History and Beyond Bigfoot. Ryan us cryptozoology as the naughty word scientific. He thinks it's a scientific field. I think so do but Facebook doesn't. They think that's naughty. And he brings in a biological based perspective onto a field that is many times seen as pseudoscience. Ryan travels around the country educating others about his amazing interest in this field. So let's welcome as Ryan Edwards.
Speaker 5: Welcome back.
Speaker 6: Ryan, Hi, Hey, guys, special intro. So it's good to be here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, long time, and I'll see. Do you know a lot about baby animals?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 4: Okay, we won't talk about baby animals and okay, So first question is some people kind of know where they stand, do you think most that includes Bigfoot and probably the the the more popular cryptids Bigfoot, what is it? The Bigfoot, dog Man, moth Man, those are probably the top three, would you agree.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd say, especially for North America. Yeah, it was like the Big three.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Do you think they're flesh and blood or something else?
Speaker 6: So with me, I come at it from a flesher bout perspective, but I think it's a mix a bow for instance, Mothman and dog man.
Speaker 4: They we come at it from an idea.
Speaker 6: Of biologically, it's improbable for both of those animals to exist, but people still see them, so there's something else. Yeah, last watch when you break it down anatomically, morph the morphology, the behavior sets the ecology. It makes sense biologically, but if you think of an eight foot tall bipedal wolf, the leg structure alone doesn't work biologically. Uh, Mothman for instance, people see a winged humanoid, which with six limbs doesn't exist with vertebrates. And so it's a kind of a mix of both the flesh and blood and more panormal side of this research.
Speaker 4: But what if it did? I mean, I've thought about this too the same way you're thinking. Doesn't make any biological sense, But yet what if it did? And what if you know what I mean, we actually end up with a body someday and we're sitting going, well, that interview didn't age well.
Speaker 6: And see, that's the thing to you that I bring in, especially with like cryptology and panormal research, and total is like Joininger's cat until it's measured. It's all things at once. That's why, for instance, like with cryptozoology, yes I come at it from a biological perspective, but that doesn't mean I'm right. I could be wrong all day long. I could be saying the wrong stuff right now, and this interview is going to be taking ten years later and throwing out the window. But exact it's still it's still my perspective, right. I believe everyone's views and everyone's perspective should be brought in because like with any type of puzzle, all the pieces need to be here, and with different perspectives we bring in those different pieces.
Speaker 4: Well, let's just say there is such a thing as like these are lawn Strickler calls them ultra terrestrials. Are you familiar with that? Yes, a category of cryptis what if these are ultra terrestrials and it's just something we don't know anything about. But they're also very flesh and blood, but they have a way of popping in and popping out, you know, because of whatever ability. Who knows, maybe they don't even do it consciously. Right, What if there's a parallel universe that has you know, lakes and woods and they have that kind of different evolution. Every once in a while they kind of slide over a nerd dimension and they don't even have any control over it, and they're like, what's going you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's kind of idea of like, maybe not the idea of is it flesh and blood? But is an earthly? Is it something that evolved and adapted here on Earth? Right, maybe like for instance, psychic Mothman or dog Man and other cryptos, maybe they all flesh and blood. But like what you said, from somewhere else, somewhere well where dad anatomy and dad morphology makes sense. And maybe that's the idea of like certain because I believe, at least from my perspective, that some of these cryptids off from somewhere else, like they are from maybe extraterrestrial, two dimensional. But that bens in the idea too that if you researching cryptids and they're coming from a portal, then you have to research the portal and a cryptid. It adds in a lot more research to it because if you're saying Bakfoot's coming from a UFO, didn't you have to prove the Bigfoot exists and the UFO exists at the same time.
Speaker 4: Right, did you? I don't know if you're a student of John Keel, I'm not really, but I'm you know, I mean, I'm aware of it where he kind of thinks all this weird stuff is all connected, including Bigfoot, Like even all cryptids are connected into this. Uh what did flat rockland? Right? Pair of physical bean or paraphysical object? And does your mind explode? Start? They give all the possibilities to.
Speaker 6: An extent because like, that's the type of thing that I bring into is like with cryptids, there's a subset I could call paracryptozoology. Oh, paracryptids, these cryptids that you truly know cannot be like something that altered on Earth, things like a dog man phenomena, I'm off man, even things like some of these people saying bigfoots that are coming out of portals and things like that. And that's why I like to kind of compedmentalize it, but also have it's still connected. It's kind of bringing in different perspectives and knowing that. Okay, so what's the flesh and blood? That's my research, but there is other things going on and I'm not I.
Speaker 4: Why I can't, But but Ryan, why couldn't an alterterrestrial have be flesh and blood, have heart and flesh and blood? And you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't mean that flesh and blood accidents, not flesh and blood. I mean more in perspective that it's adhering to earth flee biological processes. Okay, okay, yeah, earthly evolutionary processes.
Speaker 4: That's okay. So uh and that made perfect sense the way you explained it. So you're open to like a creature from another dimension popping in and you yeah, I think they're because they must be flesh and blood. I mean, isn't Yes, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Because for instance, with by the dog Man phenomena, there's plenty of signs with them eating roadkill and then yeah, going over bob wire and leaving hair hair and things like that. So there is something purposeful biological going on there. But is Earth flu isn't on Earth?
Speaker 4: For instance?
Speaker 6: Maybe if it's coming from somewhere else, maybe if that dimension or that other plane that's coming from Maybe it's still physical in that perspective, and this universe too, but maybe in that one it makes sense that's bipedal in some way somehow, But here on our known biological processes, it doesn't make sense here well, I mean our ear flee sense.
Speaker 4: So okay, did you get interested in this topic because of an experience or a story that one of your your grandparents told you, or was it just you were just kind of born with it? And like me, I kind of think back, why was I really interested in this and why was I kind of open to the idea? And I think probably the first time I heard about bigfoot, I think it scared me. I mean, did it scare you as a child, you know what I mean? Kind of unsettle you because suddenly there's a little bit more out.
Speaker 6: There, kind of to an extent, because you have that idea of the fear of the unknown. But then once you research, it's the unknown is no longer the unknown, it's now the known. But how I got into this field was as a young kid. Like most people. It's when you talk to most people in here in this research, most people started a young age. I was, of course, like any young kid, loved dinosaurs, loved monsters, loved animals. And I found a perfect career in cryptosology because it makes us a little bit of all of them. And one of my earliest memories is of this. I was believed five or six years old, sitting on my couch in my living room, and as a kid, I guess I was the weird kid. I watched History Channel a lot. I watched History Channel on the news and stuff, and Monster Crest came on and it was a Thunderbird episode and it was one of the writteness replications and see the thunderbird cross the screen, and at that point I knew monsters are real. Okay, there's something out there.
Speaker 4: That we don't know.
Speaker 6: And I started going to my library at my school and picking out all the big Foot books, all the Yetti books and all that, and started learning more about this and realizing, Okay, there is a field to them. And at that point, as a kid, I loved animals. Okay, let's bring in the animal side into this. Well, how can I bring in ideas of later on primatology, paleontology, things like that into this field and see that there's a lot of correlations where there shouldn't be if these animals aren't real, if these things aren't real, and wider correlations between known biological processes and the suppose are not real monsters in the woods.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you did have a little bit of that fear mode, like, and I have to relate it to like your dad, your five. Your dad says, go on and get the mail or gone, and You're just like, I can't do that. I just found out about bigfoot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's the fear of like the fear of the unknown. And I because that's a thing that's kind of funny with me, is because I didn't have a lot of first time I've never really I've never had a big foot sighting or siding with a crypto or anthing that because I live in Santaia, Texas, a big, big city, So I don't think that, oh, there's a big foot outside my window now because I'm living in the middle of the city right now. But when I do go out in the wilderness things like that, I don't have the fear of something like that happening. But I do have the kind of like, Okay, I might know that. Okay, everyone feels about bears and stuff like that. I might be the guy that want to go camp. Okay, maybe we should worry about Bigfoot now because I that's where my research is and bringing that perspective.
Speaker 4: Although you're your home city could have moth been flocking around waiting to snatch it. That's always a possibility. People are Icago now, great city. Yeah, they've seen him. Put they're seeing them in Chicago, I mean yeah.
Speaker 6: And even Houston and back and believe a seventies had a the Houston Batman, which was seen as like a mothman like creature. And that's also kind of funny thing too. Living in San Antonio, there's a lot of cryptid based ideas here. For instance, the well known Tom Slick lived here in San Antonio and there's actually a Tom Slick Drive in the medical Center. And of course Tom Slick was known for actually financing multiple Bigfoot and Yetti field expeditions back in the fifties and the sixties. Uh, there's been several Bigfoot sightings near here. Watching of course, Monster Quest. In one episode, Querlo Texas appears when talking about the Chupicabo and that's literally forty to fifty minutes south of me currently where I'm sitting. So I realized, Okay, the Bigfoot, all this stuff isn't happening way out there, but there's so things happening close to me, closer to home. And of course, living in Texas, I also found out about East Texas and a large amount of Bigfoot research that curves there as well.
Speaker 4: Very interesting. So it sounds like Monster quest had a bit of an effect on your life, because you must have been just the right age when I came.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm currently twenty four, so watching things like monster Quests. I believe there's one on Discovery Channel called Mystery Travels, a couple of documentaries on that Gail, because I was a kid that I loved watching history shows, things about animals and fighting. These shows, I'm like, Okay, there's something a little bit more out there, right, There's something to kind of ask questions about, because too many times we think we have all the answers, and without how can we get to the answers without answering questions asking questions? And that's what cryptozoology and parallel research does in the first place, is give us some questions that we can go and look for these things.
Speaker 4: Well, it gave you an tst in science, it sounds like.
Speaker 6: Yes, because that's one thing that I talk about a lot with cryptosologies. Ology is in the name, it's a field. I try to tell people that cryptosology is the first step of biology. You have to discover the animal. You have to research the animal before you can ever discover, uh, discover it because How'm going to bring in different perspectives into cryptology, because cryptology is not just a bunch of people out there hunting for monsters, but the mix of zoology, primatology, biology, ecology, primatology, a lot of ologies today. But all these different perspectives are in one field in this supposedly pseudoscience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pseudoscience. I hate that word. I hate that word absolutely.
Speaker 6: Maybe if you say the word pseudo in front of it, hopefully Facebook won't mark it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I should have said that. You know, it's funny too, because I was writing it up. I'm going should do this, I shouldn't do this, I shouldn't use that word, and I'm like whatever, and then and then still he went into Facebook jail after Jeff posted it about that. Straighten it out. It's ridiculous. I mean, come on, it's absolutely ridiculous. What kind of society are we getting into? And yet you go on Facebook and they have all sorts of raunchy crap on there that that's fine. Yah, anything educational.
Speaker 6: Things are clearly AI generated that people still believed. That's one thing I tell people is like, ask the question is is be educated to learn things? Because yeah, the first step of anything is uneducated populous. That's what what you don't want is you want to be educated, you want to ask the questions.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a kind of a rash yeah, of fakes. I saw a fake thermal footage yesterday. I saw a fake trail camera footage, fake trail camera pictures. It is getting harder to tell. I mean, AI is getting exponentially better every week.
Speaker 6: That's why I don't do video analysis. When people bring me videos or photos and I'm like, you know, that's it's something that you captured. I know for sure you captured in the field and you're the one withoud the exact same camera. I don't analyze it because, first of all, my eyes are not the best classes, So first of all, I might not be able to see the little details. But second of all, how good. AI's gotten and there's always gonna be hoaxers. I try to stick away from like the video analysis because it's the waters are too murky now to really look at it like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is, although there's a couple of tips. One is there a beginning and a middle in and in meaning it's gotta be I mean, does a great job for eight seconds, Yeah, and that's about it the max. Most of the clips are five. In the audio you can't fake. It's really hard for people to act and fake audio, and so there should be some damn audio with it. I have kind of what I do, and I recommend everybody go and watch it on our untold radio network. In the video section, there is a uh I call it red flag scoring system, and you can you can do it that way and you can get pretty close to the truth. It may not, it may not be right, but it's you know, when you get somebody red flags on footage, then you can go. I'll just won't pay any attention to it at least, But like the Patterson, when you judge it with my footage or with my scoring system, it gets a perfect no flag. There's one flags.
Speaker 6: Good because like what you shay at the beginning, middle and end. Of course you always see like the five seconds, But Patty, you have that film, you have a beginning, middle and the end. It just that On most televisions, in most series, you don't play the whole set, right, But when you see it, you see the full begame, middle and end. You see the flow of it.
Speaker 4: Right. Plus they collected physical evidence footprint the whole trackway, photograph the whole trackway. I mean, go on and on and on, and it was multiple witnesses and we're willing to testify, I mean, on and on. Those are the things that make red flags disappear. Yeah, but you use my scoring system. I just really, if you have a photo or a video, go to the scoring system and score it. You'll be like mind blown how accurate it'll be. And I get into quite good detail on it. And that's what I still use. Doesn't mean there isn't room to be wrong. I could still be wrong, but at least at that point I'm going, I'm not wasting my time on it. Yes, right, and that's all that's all we can do. So let's talk about just you know, reading reports. Is there a what would I say, is there is there certain types of reports that you really think are worth investigating. I mean, what's kind of your your gold standard report that you get m or read.
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: With mine? I get a little bit in mix of everything.
Speaker 6: I do like because I kind of like the idea, like the classifications is in my class A, class B, class C I do. I love the class as that I saw something, it was there, it was daylight. But those aren't exactly common, especially when it comes to crypti crypti research. So I love ideas of like things of the quick second eyewitness accounts, people seeing some and cross the road or something right ran the field of division. And what I like to look at is going back and actually looking at the area and seeing what it makes sense for an animal to be here, for instance, and citing I researched. A couple of months ago, there was a rash of not really a rash, but two suppose a dog man will pull its here in San Antonio, Texas. And one of them happened at a park, and everyone's like, oh, it happened at this park. You know it had to be a dog man oldest And I went on Google Maps and I'm like, I know what that park is I opened it up and it's right in the middle of downtown and I'm like, Okay, what's the likelihood of there being a eight foot tall bipedal wolf walking around?
Speaker 4: Not very likely?
Speaker 6: Is it possible? Yes? But research is about probability, not just possibility. And there was another signing that happened at a park called Hartburg Park where a friend of mine has done research in bigfoot signs at that same area. So I'm like, okay, that adds a bit of a bit more likelihood. And trying to contact their eyewitness. I tried doing it multiple times, but you cannot get in contact with it. But I'm saying, okay, that's a possible siding. Is it for sure? Know without the talking to the eyewitness, I can't know for sure, But researching things like that, looking at if you have an eyewitness looking at the area, would have seemed act the creature or whatever phenomena is saying, and is it probable that animal would be there? Like, one thing I have to do is talking to bigfoot eyewitnesses is going back to the area and thinking like, Okay, what would a bigfoot be thinking? What would this animal be thinking? Is there a way for escape? Is it a way for it to cross. Is there a natural game trail already there? Looking at the environment and seeing doesn't match with an animal being there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So you do enjoy like going to the site of the of the report, And do you look for a water often?
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: Texas is obviously not as water filled in eastern Texas might be, but yeah, but generally Texas doesn't have like the kind of lakes and rivers and streams that we do here. But is that one thing you look for watering holes, lakes, streams, canals.
Speaker 6: So first thing I look for is water and greenways like a good friend of mine, And I'm gonna know if we'll get from of the olds. Jason McClean talks about the green wall. Is there areas where even a large animal could move around human settlement? For instance, here in San Antonio there is a creek system that comes through San Antonio with a corresponding area of parks and things like that where it's no humans go into. So okay, there is a possible cavicorador. Second, is the food available, for instance with bigfoot if it's an omnivore, So is there a proper food that this animal could be eating in this area. And one thing, one major thing I look at is the local folklore, local or traditions like for instance, what thing love looking at is indigenous tribes. Other are the indigenous tribes stories of creatures like this living in the area, and could that be coolating to demand day phenomena?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Obviously a history of you know, the area is kind of important. Isn't that hard though to look up history of creatures? Like what do you what do you like? Go to the library and look up at old microfish? What do you do?
Speaker 6: So one thing I try to do is look at front since like not microfish, but I try to go to online and look through old newspaper reports and just simple looking up wild man or wolf or things like that and seeing if anything pops up. And as well as looking at some type of nave traditions and see if I can find any they would research and what their old stories where there things like that. For instance, with the Dogmannulty s Antonio in Converse, Texas, which is a little bit wlf of here, there are stories of the Converse were wolf back in eighteen hundreds, so it goes that a young man was killed by this giant walking wolf that walked on two legs, And does that old tradition correlate to the modol phenomena? Not necessarily, but we see that there's already a precognition of sightings in the area. So maybe I could correlate to the Monday phenomena occurring with Monday sidings.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, So what cryptids are you most I'm interested in? If you get a cryptid like kind of even a non category cryptid, do you still do you have interest in it? You're to kind of blow it off? Or do either? Do you investigate those reports? I even I investigate. I try to mistigate everything.
Speaker 6: One of the major things I research a lot of is these unknown primates seen around the United States, not just big football. Also another crypto that's really the thing I really get interested in is double monkeys, these signs of large baboon like primates seeing around the country, especially along with the Appalachian Trails, parts of the Ozarks, and even parts of Texas. The double monkeys. The term comes from Mark Hall and Lorne Coleman. There, while researching bigfoot back in the sixties and the seventies, they discovered that there were something else going on here. There is signings of these large baboon like animals around the country and their stories go of these being moving in small troops. I guess you would call them troops because they're primates, and being that these aren't bigfoot, they have baboon like muscles. They're imagine like all and bad boon, but bout the size of a human. And that's what these signs are being carrying around, especially in the South along to the Ozarks and the Appalachian Trails, and they usually do coalate to waterways. For instance, one thing always brought up is waterways. Uh legend of Odd Creek It always falls to creeks is a line in that movie. And that's one thing is always brought up, especially with bigfoot signs and a lot of cryptid signs all waterways. And but I do love researching any type of cryptids. I love looking at like bigfoot signings. Dog Man's kind of a new It's called a new kid on the block. It's the new big cryptid nowadays that people see. And I love researching it because it's just it's just so interesting what people are reporting and the ideas of is is a being that it is flesh and blood, because there's a lot of signs of them killing animals, eating real killed things like that. But what what artist creatures on an ultra dimensional on a from maybe a some type of utter plane of existence that face through to ours. It's just so interesting talk to eyewitnesses, especially the psychological effects of these animals, because when it comes to the dogma phenomena, and it's a lot more fear I feel than the bigfoot research. Like talking to a big foot eyewitness, you get fear, but not the innate fear that these dog man creatures start. And it's funny how so many eyewitnesses always it's almost like I can currently talk about how this animal could have gotten me, this this monster could have gotten.
Speaker 4: Me, but it didn't. It didn't.
Speaker 6: So it's just weird how you find a correlationship between eyewitnesses around the country that have never talked to each other. I'm talking about the same thing.
Speaker 4: So I always do wonder if well I didn't wonder a lot whether dog men were just bigfoots that were like these bare bone like creatures that people are reporting. Do you think there's any any possibility of mix up or do you think the people reporting dog men are seeing dog men.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the thing too, is I'd like to call it the name game, is that now we have still people bring up the name dog man a lot. And it's funny because a lot of people have to go back in some bigfoot sidings that will want bigfoot sidings are like, well, that might sound like a dog man man, and there might be a big mix up between eyewitnesses because they are both fairly similar in morphologies, are both tall, hairy, usually black the brown colored. But then it comes to the head shape. You have to look at the head shape and legs. But even people report having dog maned sidings with human like with exammals having human like legs but a canine like snout and muzzle. So all these different the dog man that other people are saying with digital grade legs.
Speaker 4: All these.
Speaker 6: Miss identifications of sasquatch. And that's one thing I bring in with people is talking about the psychology of it, is that with a lot of people, when they're doing bigfoot of dog maned research, they might be looking for this creature. And when you're looking for something, you're more likely to see it. Of course, that's how the human brain works. Paradilia matrixing. So when you are looking for bigfoot bigfoot research, you might see something that maybe was dog man might be a bigfoot. Now, if you're doing dog maned research, you're going to be finding dogmn evidence, not necessarily bigfoot evidence in a bigfoot area.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that's one thing I bring I try to talk to is if talk to people, is now that dog man is a big is a new kid on the block. A lot of people are seeing more dog maned signings and bigfoot signings. And could it be because they it's more I guess you can say on the brain now it's more known now. But is it because these animals are always here or is it just because psychologically our culture knows about them more? Now?
Speaker 4: It's true. By the way, we have a kind of a twenty it's almost twenty seconds leg going on. Do you have a you have a decent Internet connection, don't you? Right? Yes, Okay, let me have you just log out and just pop right back in. Just just just click the off you know, like shut your software and then just open it back up again and click right back in.
Speaker 6: Gotcha, lead studio, They come back in.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, We'll get the the leg fixed. Hopefully we'll try it. Go ahead, Jeff, Yeah, yeah, I see a lot of leg. People are complaining about it. Yeah. Somebody says, who's the ventrilo question? Because the leg is so bad?
Speaker 5: Yeah, actually it doesn't look that bad on Mike.
Speaker 4: Oh it's bad. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm seeing it weird. It just would be nice to get rid of it. It's irritating like anything. But the Internet has been a little slow today.
Speaker 5: It's been yeah, at my computer's been weird all day. The Internet's been weird all day.
Speaker 4: Yep. But I can imagine there's a lot of people are a lot of power lines and internet lines that are covered in ice. Yeah, there we go. Ryan's back. Sorry about that, all right? Ryan back?
Speaker 6: Is there a lag now or no?
Speaker 4: It looks better, way better to me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's freezing out because of the code outside. Maybe that's Texan's not used to the cold.
Speaker 4: How bad is it there?
Speaker 6: I think currently it's twenty thirty degrees. I know, to find nothing to you guys, but.
Speaker 4: We're not so used to that down here. Twenty degrees yeah, yeah, everybody'd be wearing shorts and t shirts. Yeah, we had that weather and that drives me nuts, Like it'll be like twenty degrees fifteen degrees and all the guys are out there with their shorts on and their their T shirts, and I'm like, okay, whatever.
Speaker 6: It's about. It's an idea perspective. But I get a lot of people from uh living in Texas if you move up north, like oh yeah, we can't stand the cold. But then a lot of people come from north down here in the summer it's like it's ninety degrees one hundred and ten degrees, way too half with most people.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let's let's just kind of back the truck up a little bit. I do want to talk about these bab boon type creatures. How many reports have you read about or heard about? Is this kind of a common thing.
Speaker 6: It's not as common as for instance, I can think just went a couple of do and maybe i'd say maybe less than one hundred ports that areknown on file. Most signings occurved from i'd say up probably north of Tennessee long Applachian Trail down to parts of Louisiana, parts of Mississippi. It's kind of a mostly subtherly cryptid you have some sidings in the west parts of organ things like that, but it's very rare. People will pullt sindes like giant baboons. A well known possible photo was actually taken in Louisiana. It's called a Dertta roadkill photo. In nineteen ninety six along Highway twelve outside the Redder, Louisiana, there was this weird creature h hit by a car that they found and people called it it looked like a giant monkey. But later on their photos taken and the local UH sheriff said, well, it's nothing but a dead Pomeranian dog. It's just a dead dog. But when you look at the photos, there's people in the background showing that there's these animals about the size of maybe a border maybe Border Collie to about a fairly fairly big sized dog, but has a Tholton muzzle, has almost human like hands, and it's long fur coming off the shoulders. And that's what these devil monkeys are reported seeing. People will put animals with three toes, which is the interesting fact is that these things are seen with three toes, and that's a very uncommon UH phenomenon. Would in primate see the only known primate missing any type of digits is the spider monkey, and it's missing the thumb because the thumb is not necessary for what the grab branches.
Speaker 4: Really, I didn't know that. I didn't know that, Ryan.
Speaker 6: They only it's with its fingers. But these creatures are seen with three toes, and that's something I bring up in my third book, Beyond big But could this be some type of periphodoctively which is an idea that the toes fuse. There is a culture and except Sahara, Africa called the Ostrich people. These people, their toes merge, their form almost like two giant toes, like an ostriche foot, like an Ostrich foot. And these primates, because they're living in short, smaller areas probite smaller communities, be having some type of genetic dystrip feet that causes a morphological distressing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Another word, they're in bread, Yeah, in bread. Yes.
Speaker 6: And it's interesting because these double monkeys are seen in same areas as Bigfoot, but it's seen as more aggressive than sasqua.
Speaker 4: Why else the double monkeys were like small? I didn't know they were people rewarding these early big ones.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's stories of them being from maybe if they stood up on their hind feet, maybe six feet tall, maybe four feet tall, larger than known baboons. And that's one things that maybe could it be a misidentification of a known babboon maybe escape, But these things are larger than known private.
Speaker 4: Yeah, babones really are very big. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And unlast, you look at like prehistory, like have you ever heard of Donapithacus before? No, So, Dinapithcus was a babboon. It was a pongoid, which not pongoids pepianans. Pepianins are of large terrestrial primates like Therapyfcus baboons. But Dinopifcus lived about a million years ago and was about the size of a man. And these animals moved in large, large troops naturally hunted early commonants like osterlopiph Scenes and Parenthepus. So our own human ancestors were hunted by giant baboons. And there's been caves found in Kenya where there's Dinopithcus skulls are found, and there's also infacy and the skeletons found right alongside them, and that brings in a question, Well, the Dynopifacus hunting osco Epipacus the early helminins, or wasn't that around? But these animals are coolly monstrous, and I bring in Okay, so there is a biological precedent for a large terrestrial, that balloon like animal. But could these creatures be living in North America? Not necessarily because there's no land bridges, But if it existed once, if that animals evolved the once, why I wouldn't evolve nowadays? And that's why I love looking at prehistory because a lot of times in modern context of cryptology paleontology might have actual answers because there's a lot of coal issues between modern cryptids and prestoken North America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's one of the most interesting books ever read, many many years ago, was the book by Esteban Sarmiando called Extinct Humans. And it's just something that we you know, it's the perspective he wrote the whole book from. But of all these different human basically they're all distinct humans. And I think about Bigfoot that it's kind of in that same category. Is it just another type of human? Is that the way you kind of look at it too, like it's human but just another category. It still survives with.
Speaker 6: Me I don't believe Bigfoot comes into the more hominin idea of like being human. I think it's a hominid. I think it's a non human primate that conventionally evolved to become humanlike, because there's kind of a principle to human evolution that's kind of funny. For millions of years, we were not the only humans. We had parenttipists, we had Neanderthals, we had homodenisva, we had Homofluenciansis. We had all these other human like beings living alongside us that were also human until like the last ten thousand years when the last Neanderthal has died out. So for millions of years in our evolution, we were not alone. Why would be? Why would we be alone now? So I believe there are other human species living alongside us that just have hidden away from us and that no kind of no better than to interact with us, for instance the Almus and Russia, these Neandothali creatures. Yet Bigfoot I believe is a non human primate just mostly because of the behavior said it demonstrates and anatomy it is it has.
Speaker 4: So Okay, okay, let's talk a little bit more about their intelligence. Bigfoots intelligence? Where would you kind of rate that on a scale. Let's say an average human being is a ten? Okay, where would you rate their intelligence? In three categories? Tool making, uh, woods wise, and there's a hunter. How would you rate those? You know what I mean? Compared to a human hunter? Where would you rate bigfoot? Let's start there?
Speaker 6: So first one tool making, I would say about a nine to an eight as an average human. But as wood why being, knowing the woods and hunting, I would put it beyond human. Yeah, because in my I think Bigfoot has human like intelligence, but it just got put in a different areas humans. We have religion, we have science, we have philosophy. I don't think bigfoot needs that. I think it found its intelligence. It found its niche right, because with adaptations, you have a niche where if you find in every way comfortable, they're going to stay there. It's like I tell people, if you have a good job, it pays you well, you like your job, why quit it? So I think bigfoot found its job, it found its niche. It it knows the environment, knows the woods, and uses that could avoid us because I know, I know these animals are highly intelligent audi on human like levels most likely, Yes, But they are able to avoid us because they know the environment so well, because they.
Speaker 4: Are absolutely on purpose, you know, a conscious decision to avoid us. Yes, because.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it's funny because I kind of bring in ideas of look at the native traditions. Native traditions talk about at times when these the wildmen, the big these big flock animals lived almost longside them. They were fairly I guess, closer in relation than we are now. But then again, look what happened to Native Americans, Look what happened to indigenous cultures around the globe. They were coinciding with nature, they were coinciding with the planet, with wild animals, things like that. But when colonizers come in, when Europeans come in, they destroy nature, They destroy areas for wild animals to live, and destroy these in business cultures. Maybe that's why Sasquatch has moved farther and fared away from man because they see the destruction of it. Not trying to make this like a philosophical discussion, but maybe the Sasquatch sees the destruction of man and has moved further away because they know, I don't want to be the next animal that goes extinct. I don'tt to be the next being that ends up on the chopping block for human for humanity, because how many animals we've killed off throughout the millennia of auxist Right, maybe it doesnt want to be the next one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Obviously a lot of these different human species hunted each other, and there's got to be a lot of ancient memories of all sorts of conflict, and obviously we lost a lot of the species are gone, they're extinct. What happened to him?
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 4: Was it weather related? Was it uh, space related? From a comet? What happened? Or did they just you know, just kill them off, just like we might get killed off a waster interacting with aliens, Right, they might decide to get rid of us.
Speaker 6: We don't know, yes, because we do know that we we did interact with early prominence. We interact with other human like species. And that's something that I've been hearing a lot recently. Is that maybe why you've probably heard of the uncanny Uncanny Valley before the fear is something that's human but not Maybe that's where that originates from seeing other human like species and having that innate fear that it's human but it's not human. It's it's us, but it's not us.
Speaker 4: What what word did you call that?
Speaker 6: Or what the uncanny value values?
Speaker 4: Okay, I still could know. Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, somebody told me.
Speaker 7: What it is.
Speaker 5: The uncanny Valley.
Speaker 4: It's it's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's it's that unsettling feeling when something like that's you kind of get that when you watch AI, when you when you kind of feel out that it's not quite right. It's a weird, unsetting feeling. And the term for that is the uncanny Valley.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that term. I love that term.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, good term.
Speaker 6: It's when you see like an amatronic and stuff like that. You're like a human amatron that's moving that it's so robotic, it looks human like, but it's not human. Young people think that might originate from interacting with other human like species and maybe even interacting with things like Bigfoot in our early evolution, because if we saw a if you were a human living out on the out in the prairie or out in somewhere with an experience, see an eight seven eight foot tall giant that looks human but you know it's not human maybe would make you have a fear of that. That's kind of like what you said earlier, a genetic memory. It's kind of coherent in our genes and in our psychology.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be kind of a new science about genetic memory. And you know how it can last thousands of years. Uh, That's why I keep remembering Chiseling Stone. I'm just choking. Do you so? Do you think that bigfoots are purposely avoiding trail cams because they see them and they're just an odd object or do you think they know what the hell they are and they're avoiding them because they don't want their picture take you kind of what do you stand and all that? Jim Zachman asked that question. Good point.
Speaker 6: Okay, when it comes to trail cameras, I think there's two reasons they avoid them. Well one, I think what you were discussed, what you guys discussed earlier before I came on, was UV light. I think they can see the light coming from you from the night vision coming from them.
Speaker 4: Well that's I R, that's but U V is different. We have we do have an I R filter. We have a UV filter. And if you don't have those, that's more of a crude eye, because a lot of people are like, well, why would they have a more advanced eye than we No, no, no, no, no, it's a cruder eye. But it would allow them to see protein contented plants in fruit, it would allow them to see animal urine in the woods for hunting purposes. No, we don't need any of that. If you want to see a big vot would see take a UV flashlight. They're like, what six bucks? Yeah, you get one bringing in your bathroom. Don't do that. You will see it. Don't do that. You will see peace splattered all of your walls, freaking out animal you have dogs or cats, go around your house with it and you'll go, oh my god, do I need to clean? And that's but think about how good that could aid you Ryan in hunting. I mean to be able to see a toad, you know, toads YearIn eate a review seconds you'll be able to find toads and in small mammals and big mammals, and and it'd be amazing.
Speaker 6: It'd be really helpful. But also I think we're seeing ir light too. On the other side. On yeah, there you go, I'm trying to remember on the visual spectrum and I'm trying to it's on the other side of the spectrum of light. That would also be helpful because that aids a lot with night vision. And I believe these animals can see IR light because non animals can do it. We know caribou can see IR light.
Speaker 4: Well that's okay, but they haven't proven on IR on u V light that they do. Yeah, IR is totally a different deal. But that's on the other side of the spectrum, on the other side of the spectrum exactly. But to me, I think if you can see UV, you probably can see IR. Yes, So I think I think we're both right. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then the second part of the trail camera question is that I think they can they can just tell window there because what we talk about is these animals know their environments. They know it's their backyard. If someone came in your front because someone came into your eleving room, moved stuff around in your house, you will probably be able to tell it, tell it to tell that stuff got moved, or if someone went and added something into your bedroom, you might be able to notice it. Because that to these animals, the woods are their bedroom. And it's interesting fact too. Back in the early two thousands, uh, they've done research on chimps and trail cameras, research into what were called novel stimuli of putting trail cameras in pods of the congo and seeing chimps in track with them. And there's been research that's shown that when it comes to trail cameras chimps, a non primate avoids them. When they're in groups, they're more likely to be seen by a trail camera because when you're in a group, they're a little bit more boisterous, they're a little bit more confident. But when it's a loan chimp, there's almost no chow camera photos of lone chimps.
Speaker 4: That's a good point, right, Yeah, they're not confident.
Speaker 6: So if a non primate can detect a trail camera, because if it's a novel stimuli, it can be the scent, it can be the site, it can be anything like that. But non primate can do it, why would an unknown primate do it?
Speaker 5: And they also might be able to sense the electromaenetic field, I mean anything with the batterieson to kick out emathic maybe they could sense that who knows.
Speaker 6: Yeah, some people have brought up ideas and maybe sasquatch could detect like electromagnetic field something like that. Maybe that's why I've heard some people bring up ideas and maybe that's why they don't go near cities because of old electromagnetic fields near the city.
Speaker 4: Okay, well we're going to talk about that. I had this thought. I just went being great out of my brain. What the hell was Oh suddenly I feel ninety. I don't know what the hell I was gonna say. I just completely lost my train of thought. What causes that, Jeff? Is it's just old age? Probably?
Speaker 6: I don't think I do the same thing.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Okay, walk into your room if you get while you walked.
Speaker 4: In there, Oh my god. Okay. Trail cams, Oh, I know what I was gonna say. Did you ever read that study that they did on wolves and trail cams and realized they had never photographed the alpha male in a wolf pack that they had always avoided. They only got, you know, the the betas, They never got the alphas on drill camps. That really hit home for me. What do you think about that? Again?
Speaker 6: Shows that maybe it could be what're being the alpha male.
Speaker 4: Uh, they would have the ability maybe to text some of that.
Speaker 6: But also funny how the alpha male is not detected but up but the subordinates are. It's that's kind of interesting because at a pack structure of wolves. Could it be could the alpha mal be maybe doing a test of like you guys, go see if that's safe and I'll stay back here. It could it be that the alpha male has the experience to know that that's a human device that's avoided. Right, But even with the same ideas, is that think of trapping when you go and trap animals. A lot of people say, especially with wolves, things like that you usually get the younger one ones. Yeah, you don't get the older ones, like the alphas and things like that. That's something I bring up, especially with Bigfoot, the big alpha male. Pasquatches are probably never ever seen by humans because they know that probably by a certain age they're probably they are no to avoid humans, because I personally think that sasquatch at a young age are taught to avoid humans. And this brings up the ideas of culture, which is really interesting because they Jane Goodall was once almost going out of the scientific field because she used the world culture when it came to chimps. People can't use a human word for a non human animal, but we know these animals have culture, and I think sasquatch do too. And I believe that most sightings when come to sasquatch either lone ones that are just trying to get from one point A to point B as quickly as they can, or maybe the younger ones a little bit more I don't know, I act like gene teenage humans, maybe a little bit more boisterous, a little bit more confident. Or maybe it could be the ones that are truly trying to get near humans because they're trying to find either like food or things like that. Like how when animals get sick and old, a lot of preators they go looking for human areas to get trash and stuff like that. But I think the large alpha males or females or whoever, how they are having their family structures, which I most likely think annoy ows most likely know by a certain certain age. I guess you would say, have the idea to stay away from humans that are never seen by humans.
Speaker 4: So is it possible Ryan that most sightings I'm just gonna throw this out to everybody, including you, Ryan, but to the world, let's just not talk about much. Do you think most sightings are females that have purposely allowed them self to be seen to distract from their young that are dashed, in other words, their postpartum and somebody comes around and they put their celf out there to distract. Is that a possibility? So so, so the question or the hypothesis, is our female bigfoot seen more than males.
Speaker 6: That is a possibility. But I kind of I kind of have an idea that these animals would use distraction of coals and could it be females mostically, yes, because a lot of research has suggested that bigfoots have a family structure called noyao.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: The late Jeff Meldrim talked about family structures with big foot He talked about these having a family structure called noyaos. These are when that it's one large male in one territory and a bunch of females live in the same territory, but they're broken up. They're not living like one big troop like a big like a gorilla. And it's interesting because you've seen this kooli with bigfoot footprints You don't see a lot of male male footprints with sasquats, but you see a lot of the smaller female ones because there is a known kind of idea of like the group of like this is female, this is a male because of the foot side, because there is a sexual dimorphism, and it's just a thing that would be annoy o is because there are known two groups of primates that use the same family structure.
Speaker 4: Well, just let's define sexual dimorphism. That just means the females are much smaller than the male's bace.
Speaker 6: Yes, I think so bag guerrilla compared to grown female female griller.
Speaker 4: Big difference. So okay, but you once again, do you think it's mainly juveniles and females that are seen.
Speaker 6: I believe so, I believe. I believe the males. I think the males that we do see are kind of like the bachelor males. They're ones moving from group to group, moving into a new area, because I think these animals have a huge territory, probably undred hundreds of hundreds of square miles or even more. And I think the bachelor males are the ones I mostly see, the large kind of you can say alpha males probably never seen or at least see when they're younger.
Speaker 5: That's that's pretty universal across that's not such a primate thing. Even deer do that. Yeah, a big buck because they're smart. They hide, they don't they just don't. They know how to not be seen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a reason why trophy bucks almost seeing. Maybe everyone wants to get that trophy buck because you only see it like once a year. It was in a couple of years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they didn't get big by being stupid. They figured it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I mean, that's there is something, don't you Ryan that's not talked about much in this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, in this field because it's so funny because when I kind of look at it is so many people are trying to prove these animals exist, which, of ho is so important to it. But also what if we talked about if as if these animals did exist, and go even deeper into it, like what you bring up would eye witness accounts and like obviously more males and females, What would the ecology of these animals be? What would the psychology of these animals be? How they think? And that's one thing I try to talk about is if you're trying to prove bigfoot exists. That's the biggest part of this. But also what would the next step be, how will we how we research these animals? What would the actual nature of these creatures be? Because there's so many people that talk about like, oh, well this, this proves that, this proves it disproves it. Well, yes, the proof is out there for these animals, but let's do the kind of the thought experiment of these animals have already been detected. Let's go to that deeper sense of research, like okay, let's look at their ecology, let's look at their behavioral sets. What would the speculative morphology a bigfoot be? And even like we brought up earlier, whether it be human or nonhuman.
Speaker 4: There was once again I had the same thing, great question of my brain also one gone zing day I'm singing out, Jeff, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, if you if you want to change gears a little bit, something I've been thinking about a lot lately. We've talked, We've talked a little bit about you know, we talked a little bit about portals and phasing and that kind of stuff. Had a really great conversation with Todd Nice at that last big Foot Convince And one thing we talked about this is I don't know if this is his theory, but he told me about it is a possible explanation for that is we know from this is actually from the Mercury space program that certain vibrations, certain harmonics, will affect your vision. They found that astronauts couldn't see some of the gauges because the the vibration of the engine was that certain frequency that kind of made your eyes not work.
Speaker 4: So when did that happen to the astronauts Mercury programs.
Speaker 5: That would have been the early sixties they discovered that. So, you know, we talk a lot about Bigfoot having infrasound. If they if they have the capacity to replicate that harmonic you know, they don't. They don't disappear, but they make our eyes not see them. That's that's that's a pretty interesting theory and it kind of makes sense.
Speaker 6: About I've actually discussed that with a couple of people, is could they use also another phenomenon could just be why did we hear the work determined mind speak? Could they be using infrasonic wave to affect our vision and our auditory to make us feel certain ways? Because if people get zapped and feel nervous and scared and big for an area. What else could they do with infra sound? Could they maybe maybe not purposefully use it for sound to make it that they are standing right there but you don't see them.
Speaker 9: So this would so this would be a superability that they possess that we don't Yes, And like what we discussed earlier with UH, with animals, just because it's something that we don't know doesn't make it supernatural necessarily, it would be just neg ability that animals have because we know tigers use their for sound, other animals use it in for sound.
Speaker 6: And maybe these animals are, like what we talked about earlier, smart enough and intelligent enough to use it to an ability that we have not studied yet yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a good question, Jeff, or a good statement.
Speaker 5: What's some thought about lots it's it's it's it's a it's a really it's a really solid explanation, and it's not the science is there, it's nothing. We're not making anything up. I mean, we know that we can do that to the human eye. Actually the military is using that technology right now in that raid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Venezulta something really went down.
Speaker 5: Weird capacitated people with with that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: So I think I think Trump got interviewed and he and he goes like, did you guys use some kind of crazy new weapon? He goes yep, yep. He didn't deny it, and he just goes yep, I didn't say what it was. So okay, that is that's a great thought. I'm not so sure about that would cause mine speak, but it might.
Speaker 6: You know, they get fact the vision. But that's one thing I brought up that maybe cult it caused mind speak. But I don't think there's been any research with infrasound and auditory effects. I know, mostly it's like physiological and like uh, visual, but I don't think I don't think of any research with like auditory effects infra sound.
Speaker 5: Well, you know you just talked in the Weird and Fast News about how our brains behave with silence. Our brain kind of fills in the gaps, and some people are more susceptible to suggestion than others. I mean, if if if there's some kind of frequency that's disrupting your senses you're we just talked about it earlier, your brain kind of fills in those gaps and that could explain a lot too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Interesting that And I've always thought, guys, so if I get mind speaker, how do you know it's not your own mind?
Speaker 5: Just yeah, you know what I mean, that's kind of mine. I mean, I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I don't know.
Speaker 6: But because that's why they've always wanted to ask someone that ted mind speak. I've never talked to anyone or something about like what does a voice sound like? Yeah, like, does it sound like your voice? Doesn't sound like someone else's voice? Is it a voice of someone that you know? Like, that's interesting. I've always wanted to ask someone that's experienced it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, let's put it out there. There may be somebody in our audience. Let's thar it out there. Ryan wants to know when you hear mine speak, is it your own voice or is it somebody else's voice? And what kind of voices it's there? You go, So that's out there now we'll see and that somebody interview are watching this non live. You can put it in the actual real comments on like YouTube there you can write up the comments so we'd like to know. We'll check back and we'll read them and we'll get back to you, right Ryan, You'll check them, you might get your they might make a contact with somebody that can give you your answers. Okay, So do you think these bigfoot creatures would hurt anybody? Do you know of any instances? Do you think that they're dangerous? Do you think they're safe? Do you think that all this kind of stuff is just imitation and blustery behavior? So what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 6: So when it when I bring it up ideas of like bigfoot is a dangerous any animal is dangerous, Like if if a dog has a bad digging still bite you, are they malicious though auty purposefully hunting humans and things like that. I don't believe so, because let's be honest, if big food is out there hunting humans that yeostone would it wouldn't exist. Uh, all these national parks wouldn't exist. But I believe if they were put in the corner, if they were young, were involved, there is dangerous any other animals, and even more dangerous because of the intelligence. Like if there was a let's just say, a troop of bigfoot and one hunt humans, we wouldn't know about it because they probably be so intelligent, you wouldn't you wouldn't have any I guess survivors. I guess you would say, but all these animals dangerous, Yes, but I don't think they're malicious hunting out humans like some type of monsters in the wools. It's because if you look at non primatology known behaviors of primates, they're more likely to scare you away than truly go and kill you. For instance, gorillas, there's no known instances of gorillas killing humans in the wild. There's only been things that have happened in captivity.
Speaker 4: There's been like a bite on occasion.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and even then like thing of like chest pouting from a gorilla that's more likely to scare someone away than actually calls an actual tack. Chimps a little bit more violent animal. We might want to look at chimps because chimps are a little bit more aggressive than gorillas because of how they have to be, And I believe that esquatch can be that same way. I believe they're more likely to push you out of the area than truly kill you, because I think they're also intelligent enough to know if I kill this one human, there's gonna be a bunch of other humans in this new area looking either looking for them or maybe police force looking for their body. I think it might be intelligent enough to know that. I think they're more likely to scare you off than truly and actually injure someone. It's intimidation tactics, things like rock doing, maybe even infrasound stick doing. It's like any other primate. They're more likely to try to intimidate someone and truly call us an actual fight with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree. By the way, there were two people steamboat and somebody else had said it is not your own voice, it's a different voice. If you guys want to just throw more comments up, I'll post them up and try to get included in the in the conversation comments, there were two people. They were saying, yeah, that's exactly what's happened to me. Oh and then of course you get this stuff. This is people are putting down what they what they know to be true, that they've heard. And you know, as crazy as it sounds, it sounds like your hat's too tight their brother, little foot. But I'm just joking. I mean, if this is what you've heard and you're laying it honestly to us. Then that's what it is. So, you know, it sounds crazy. All this stuff sounds crazy, so so does the guy that discovered the electric eel. Sounded like a crazy man too.
Speaker 6: That's the thing I always tell people, I can't call anyone crazy. I'm out there looking for big foot in the woods.
Speaker 4: Ryan, you need to get a hold of I got Eric's number. You need to get a hold of him because he said he'd like to talk to you about mine speak.
Speaker 6: Of course I love to discuss it with him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Eric's a pretty serious guy, so it just seems like a really honest guy. And once again, we don't know if it's really coming from a telepathic message. But yet they are proving as time goes on that telepathy is more of a real thing. And they're working with autistic children, non verbal Have you heard about this, these non verbal autistic children. Yes, And they're finding out that they are all saying that they're all communicating on a regular basis with all of the other nonverbal kids. They have a meeting place they go to. And how are these kids all going to be telling these researchers the same thing they've never been in You know, they've never called each other on the phone, there's nothing written about it previously, and no one's ever researched it. So finally when they did, they were all saying the same name for this place that they meet. Fascinating stuff. I don't know. I'm hoping to get her on the one of the women that headed up the research on that. Yeah, it's pretty interesting stuff. So telepathy is what we're talking about, Bigfoots having teleopathy or being able to what's it called, Jeff, when you know it isn't just mind reading, but you're projecting your thoughts. What do they call that? There's a name. Can you look that up? If you don't know what's the term for that? I could like mind speak to Ryan. He would like, oh, what the hell's going on? I hear this guy's voice. That would be broadcasting basically. So it's fast stuff, so fascinating, and I'm the last guy to poop poop future I call it poo poo in future science. Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like that's the thing I always tell people is that the stuff that was once magic is just today science. The stuff that right now is seen as weird or beyond science. In ten five years we'll have PI researchers and have a new science with a new ology behind it.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: The only term I could find is telepathic projection.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go, projection. I did use the right word.
Speaker 6: Because I was thinking, ask a projection, But I know that's the body of moving, so I don't think that.
Speaker 4: I right, it's not astual, that's like more of a soul moving. But psychic projection would be weird if you had that power and you could just like, like, I swear to God, so when does this happen to me? One time? And it's never happened to me since I was on an airline and I swear to God, I was hearing mind speak from one of the stewardesses, and it was it was really weird and it was no, don't say it was nothing sexual or nothing like that. It was just somebody who somehow knew that I could hear her and started speaking to me and then looked at me and winked at me, like, ohoh. And I've never talked about this because I've kind of just forgotten about it many years ago. But I was wondering about that and then I kind of forgot about it. So you're just getting me thinking about that. That was weird where I could hear this during the entire flight, this woman talking to me telling me all sorts of things and it was in her voice. So there you go, Steve goes Doug. I'm projecting a place to you right now. What island? Am I thinking? Okay, well, I'll just I'll think it's it's it's kind of a weird thing. Yeah, nothing's coming through. Nothing's coming through. I'm in my sound proof. Maybe it will, we'll see.
Speaker 6: Like stuff like that. It's really interesting to me because, for instance, a couple of months ago, I went to a symposium that was all remote viewers, and being that in person was really opened up my eyes and stuff like this because for long ast time I would like what you said, pooh pooh future science. But my note, you got to keep that open mind and every idea like no, stuff like this does occur and it does happen.
Speaker 4: Wow. So the only thing that popped into my mind for some weird reason was Key West. I don't know why that popped into my mind. So there you go. Okay, So why do we want to take this conversation. I love talking to you, Ryan, yeah, I love what I think. I'm just thinking, Okay, what are our options here? I want to talk about uh where, what they eat? And I've always had this theory that there's a lot more of these things than we think. So I want to ask you about how many you think there are. It's going to be a multi part question. How many do you think there might be in North America including Canada? What they what their foods might be, and do you think like I do, that they punch into the edges quite often of suburbs, you know, where there's good corridors, and probably stay even for a while because we have so many deer and other thing at the edges. I think you were on Barnaby Show at one point, weren't you, And that's called monsters on the edge. So okay, so let's talk about edges and uh in what the yeah? In population yep, Okay.
Speaker 6: To break down a population question, I'm trying to remember the equation I used once, because there's a certain equation you can use with square areas and all that, and income of calories. I would say probably between two to four thousand sasquatch a little cross the United States and Canada because I believe they would have a large area of territory and if you look at the coloaque needs for these creatures, it would be fairly high. But I would say they would have the cloak needs to about greasily bear to a black bear, because how much they would need for especially the large brains. If I had it in front of me, I would have the equation I've used before on the mathematics of it. But the mathemats work, I just don't have it in front of me. But if you look at sabsquatch compared to known creatures, one animal that a lot of people, compared to a black bears. Black bears need about two t times the needs of humans. So I would say, okay, let's take a sasquatch. Look, let's get the colorak needs of these animals, and compared to known species like black bears, I would say that they would have the population of about one sasquatch through every one hundred black bearts across the United States. If you break that down, it's about two to three thousand individuals. Because I say these animals would have large terri toys, having probably one or two family groups and.
Speaker 4: Every okay, well, let's pack the truck up on that formula. Okay, so one bigfoot compared to one hundred black bears? Correct? Yes, okay, so Minnesota we have forty thousand black bears just Minnesota. Well, that would be one out of one hundred. Would that be four thousand?
Speaker 6: Yeah, four thousand.
Speaker 4: We have four thousand big foots in just Minnesota.
Speaker 6: One to die saying the wrong numbers. I guess one to a thousand, one to a thousand, about forty satsquatch in one state, So that would well.
Speaker 4: No, that would put it at in some states like four hundred, which would make total sense. Yes, that's one thing too.
Speaker 6: Is also like genetic drift is how because you can't have too small of a population that their genetics wouldn't work out like in breeding and stuff like that. But also you'd have to have a population that can't be too big because they would be detected. So I do think that also they would live alongside like known by suburban areas. There's been plenty of signings of sasquatch, maybe even entering like suburban areas where you wouldn't expect them, but thanks to like green spaces and water rays and things like that they're able to hide away from humans. I think these animals would be able to probably steal trash. There's were stories of them eating pets, things like that. Livestock killings by sasquatch would be very common in certain suburban areas because these animals us smart enough to avoid humans but also know where the food is. Look At how bears are, look at how deer are. Like literally here in San Antonio the other day, I was driving a middletown and almost had a white tailed deer crossing the street. When does literally skyscrapers the next block.
Speaker 4: Over, Yeah, raps with antlers. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So if these no animals can do it, why wouldn't a sashquatch do it? I say, especially if there are waterways, if there are green spaces where these animals can easily get to, they would do it. And it's kind of the areas that they know humans wouldn't enter, or like, let's just say there's creeks where they can ease across the creek, across the water and humans might not want to follow follow them. That's something they would look for. And I believe the suburban sasquatch is a thing, and I think these animals are intelligent enough to go out at night.
Speaker 4: Humans aren't relay around.
Speaker 6: Also, let's be honest, a lot you know exactly have night vision either. So if a sasquad is able to maybe hide behind a tree or something like that, it's if it stays still enough, we might just be able to not see it, or maybe just see that's a bear, because I think a lot of times these animals do go on a fours. There's a lot of signs of him getting down on all fours and walking away, and I think that for one to hide. And also I think they're trying to prick our brains and the thinking that we just saw there, yaw sasquat.
Speaker 4: That is interesting.
Speaker 8: And so.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'll tell you just a brief one of my on Fords walking stories. I was talking to a friend of mine who's a Native American jiboy guy, and I've been asking him for years and years and years, and he was a wildlife manager and blah blah blah, super brilliant guy. And I kept bugging him, I know you've seen one of these things. Why won't you admit it to me? We're buds. Ain't gonna say anything. You know, I'm not gonna give anybody your name, and saying, and you just would go, no, I've never seen one, never seen one.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: After about like five years of taking on the guy, one day, I'm had dinner with him and his mom and his dad, and all of a sudden, he just blurted out, all right, I'll tell you my story. And he says he was with a group of other people back when he was, you know, younger, he was just getting into forest management, and a bigfoot came across a big giant log pile and it was on all fours Ryan, and it went and it went over the top of the log pile so smooth and low, like it was on its fingers, like walking on its fingers. It came down the log pile, got to the backside, stood up and walked into the woods. But the way it went across the log pile was like almost like a snake wood. And why he wouldn't tell me that story for five years and then just suddenly blurted out his mom hit him in the shoulder, you know, just joking. She goes, you never told us that story, she was, But the fact that we describe that and this guy doesn't do any big of a research, Like he's never once read anything on the internet or looked at YouTube. It's not that kind of guy. You're just telling the story of what happened, and yet it matches with other reports i've heard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's interesting thing that you brought up that he said was walking with its hands, because a lot of stories you would think these animals were walking on their knuckles, but a lot of stories that I've heard, it's them walking on their hands like how we do, like how humans do. And could that be from maybe what it would to give him a little bit more traction, what to give him maybe a little less sound, because if you're hitting with your palm and you know, open hands, it gives you a little more traction than with your knuckles. And so that's interesting how a lot of people talk about when they're walking on the forest, then I'm knuckle walking there opening with the open hands.
Speaker 4: Like a human. Yeah, I've never heard that from other people too. It's it's like creepy looking, yeah, like they just kind.
Speaker 6: Of I didn't call it a spider walk.
Speaker 4: I've heard peo. Yeah, yeah, but the way this guy described it gets sent chills up my body the way you described it, just smoothly going up this bag. I mean we're talking a log pile like twenty feet igh and all the top and then down and then get stood up instantly and just walked up right into the forest. Wow. But it didn't think it didn't think it was being watched. Yeah, but god, that would be so weird to see.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because it's kind of the idea of like if you have a big foot signing and kind of have an idea what bigfoot looks like, but then if they hit something like that, like walking on old fours or do something that's not expected, it creeps us out of it kind of nate fear kicks in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well gain, it's kind of like the uncanny valley. It's just something off about it. It's just unnatural.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But even like that, think about it too, if you saw someone running at you an old fors, you still have the same effect of like a lot of people freak out because they know how many times in horle movies they use that same trope of someone running at you an old fors. It just that uncanny valleys just something like in our brains that just makes us afraid of.
Speaker 4: It, Yeah, for sure. Yeah, it's like a primordial fear of being carried off, yeah, or dragged off. Bill, the late Bill Burns, who was I was interviewing him because he owned the King Kong, the original King Kong armature they used for the original nineteen it was a nineteen oh one or whatever it was movie nineteen twenty or something, that armager that they used for the stop action. Oh wow, he was. He had his whole house is full of like memorabilia way off, so he studies his stuff. Then I asked him, I said, why do you think people are so afraid of big boots? And he goes, because they could drag you off, hold you hostage if they wanted to, and each you or hurt you at any point they wanted. You know, they're there, very human like, and that scares us.
Speaker 6: To And it's funny how you bring that up, because think about it, when the gorilla was first discovered, how many stories were brought up of gorillas grabbing young maidens and running off into the woods. I'm trying to think the one who sculpted, but I noticed a famous sculpture of a gorilla on its two on two legs grabbing a woman and running off with it, running off with her. But it's funny how those stories are so prevalent, but they were looking to the modern day. Gorillas don't do that. There's no stories of gorillas kidnapping people, especially adults. There are stories of chimps kidnapping kids in the past, and that's mostly for a predatory reason, but yet they still still persist. And look at the Native American traditions of sasquatch grabbing women and running off into the hills with them. It's the same story, but two different continents. And it's kind of an interesting fact of like our fear of green grabbing running off wood.
Speaker 4: But by the WAYMNGSI mentioned here he goes and I got to talk to him before he died, and he was he was in England, and I had a nice conversation and I told him when I was a kid, I watched all of his movies, like The Blue Rose and The Simbads. I mean we would sit there, we would be excited. I mean, my sister would be so excited when one of his movies would come on. We'd plan this thing the whole day to watch one of his movies. And he was he was. He was really sweet to me on the phone and I interviewed him. But man, what a what a visionary that guy was brilliant, brilliant guy. Yeah, they don't play any of his old movies anymore. They're great too. I just love those watches. Can you buy them somewhere? I think they're they're aware, Jeff.
Speaker 5: I think I'm almost positive they're streaming, because yeah, because I've seen I've seen them. I've seen the sin Bad Ones recently, really, Jason the Argonauts recently.
Speaker 4: You know how cool that was to talk to that guy.
Speaker 5: I can't imagine a.
Speaker 4: Huge Oh man, that was so cool. I just thought a big deal.
Speaker 5: He was something else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you know, when I was a kid, I never would have envisioned it. You know, when I grew up.
Speaker 5: His last movie was Clash of the Titans. I think that was the very last, very job.
Speaker 4: And he was old when I talked to him, but man, he was still still with it, and I would have magine that was what's going on? How many years ago, twenty years ago, even older, maybe longer than that. I'm like, he can't be alive anymore. No way, It's funny how we passed. We make people pass away, just based on how many years it's been. He died thirteen, Yeah, that makes sense. Yeah, because I was I was doing Monster Quest when I was talking to him. Actually, I was working on Giganto. That would have been two thousand and five when I talked to him. So he died when.
Speaker 5: Jeff twenty thirteen at age ninety two.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, wow cool. I was just shocked he was alive when I talked to him, Like, how does this make sense? He must have been like eighteen when you were making those those sin bad movies.
Speaker 5: The sin Bad movies came up the first Accountant fifty eight. Oh wow, so he would have been thirty eight in his thirties.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Okay, it's just weird. I don't know. That was just a dream for me.
Speaker 5: Did he did? Creature a lot of the cheesy fifty Yeah.
Speaker 4: Scared for your kids, the cyclops and the all the stuffy you're good conversation. Oh lord, well, I don't even remember what we were talking. We were talking about finger and handwalking. Yeah, but let's talk about tree climbing. I once again, nobody ever talks about do they climb freaking trees?
Speaker 6: Or I believe they do because think about it, if you're always looking on the ground fall, and if it's a large enough tree to hold the weight and all day, I think they would be able to climb the tree. Because also if you look at the foot structure, the mint horsle break, the min's also break in the foot. Of course, it's a discovery made by the late Jeff Melchum and sasquatch footprints that along the fast watch foot it kind of breaks in the middle, and that's not a from early hominids like paranthropus, early humanoid humans. That's good for tree climbing, and so could they be using that for climbing in the trees. I believe, especially the younger ones got to because I think if you're young, a young sasquatch, maybe the size of maybe like a given to a chimpanzee, you could easily climb up in a tree and avoid predators things like that. But also it would be a kind of idea of detection. Maybe could they be using this as a former hunting Imagine an elk walking by a tree and there's a fixed foot tall ten foot tall bigfoot up in a tree down on it.
Speaker 4: But elk, but Ryan I just personally, haven't really had any personal stories. I have heard a few, you know, out there, but I've never had anybody go, oh, man, I saw one leap out of a tree.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've heard. I haven't heard any personal stories either. I've heard like anecdotes and stuff like that of people seeing like eyeshine up and like trow footsall up in a tree that was too large to be an owl, things like that, but I haven't heard any like personal stories of them up in trees. But I think they would be able to use them.
Speaker 5: Well, we've heard lots of stories about then climbing steep rugged terrain. Yeah, very quick. Yeah, it's very common story, is right, Well, that's mountain sides and cliffs. I mean it was climbing.
Speaker 4: Really really stepped through gate. Jeff. You realize the way they walk is exactly like a Peruvian horse walks with the same kind of a gate, and I call it the mountain gate. And proving horses also are naturally gated horses, and they've been bred to climb mountains. And I did a TV story on proving horses back in the eighties and I was like filming with a ten thousand shutter speed. You know, it was filming the back, you know, of proving horse is walking away from me, and it was so weird the way they twisted their legs and blah blah blah, and that stuck with me. And then years ago, years later, like, oh my god, twenty years later, I'm studying the Patterson film and I noted the exact same lake movement that haunted me from the Peruvian horses. And then I called at the Mountain Gate. I thought, well, no other people can take it. You know, they can research this and people who are into locomotion, and blah blah blah. That was just you know, ho hum. Nobody cared. And I even talked about on National TV numerous times and it just said it never it never got any traction. Oh of what you can see in the Patterson film, if you think three D versus two D or one D, really look at it and go, okay, now, what if that thing's walking towards me? What if it's walking in a way? What am I going to see? On Patterson? And the legs wallow out, the legs twist and they kind of go knock need and then out and in and out and in kind of a you know kind of like that. Yeah, and then they put the one foot in front and the other one, but everything's twisting. It's really interesting. So anyway, once again crickets like shut.
Speaker 6: It makes and know it makes sense because that's something I bring up with sasquatch is when you look at the morphology these creatures, you look at how they walk, you look at the foot structure, you look at the even the hand structure. These animals are built full of rough terrain, things like the rocky mountains, stuff like that. And that's one thing people bring up is they you know these things human, are these non human? I believe in non humanness from the morphology, but also I think these animals evolved and adapted for North America. They're not built for somewhere else. They're built fold as consonant and like look at the A lot of people don't talk about this either, Doug is the hand structure is when you look at there's not there's not a lot of them. But the examples of sasquatch handprints a very non human. The distantly placed thumb that's placed low down on the hand, very similar to gorilla, the stub your fingers that wouldn't have what we call precision grip. So it shows a hand it's very much it's strong, but wouldn't maybe necessarily have the dexterity of like a human hand, which is interesting because I believe last year about maybe September October, there's a research on parentthepus, which was a non human primate that was off an offshoot of allsopiphesies that existed in Africa that had a very similar hand structure. It was distantly placed thumb with stub your fingers that was more of a strength based hand than a precision like grip based hand. And this is almost exactly the same morphology scene and a few Sasquatch handprints that we see.
Speaker 4: By the way, just I'm gonna throw this out there to you. Cliff Bruckman is collecting quite a collection of newer stuff they're finding, and if you like, call Nico over there at the North American Bigfoot Museum, uh, you may be able to get some photos from them of some newer handprints that they've gotten. But it's just nobody has really collected all of the handprints over the country and put them in one place. It would be really cool if they did.
Speaker 6: That, you know, Yeah, handsome too, Yeah, because I know some of the most welles out of Freeman Freeman ones. I noticed a couple from a march created a couple but up in Bosburg. I believe they might have called I believe they collated with a cripple foot footprints, But I know, like the few examples I know of with handprints shows almost an exact same mophology, which is interesting because of course Bigfoot's known for the footprints, but what can the handprints say about it? And that's a that's a piece of research. I don't think a lot of people have really looked at it.
Speaker 4: And it's not your I agree, it's not. It's not looked out much. It doesn't mean I'm not working on it. It might be. And there's just so many things that are just really discussed with big What trees are one of them? Yeah, And I've also I thought about them using trees for travel, like not tree to tree, but using their longer arms to grab trees to kind of propel themselves forward, if that makes any sense. In other words, they use the left shoot, yeah, a little bit to the right, but then then they do the opposite back and forth. Then they could brub you know, launch I guess catapult themselves forward. And that's that has been witness but it's never talked about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's a lot of things that especially when you look at the researchers, it's kind of an idea of like it's talked amongst the researchers, but not really talked to the bigger world of like bigfoot research. Like another thing I looked at is when you look at bigfoot ideas, when you look at the anatomy of it, it's kind of people don't like to talk about it. But the posterior sasquatch, it's a lutch, it's a larger posterior like gluteal muscles and sasquatch because they're bipedal primate, right, And that's something I hear the researchers talk about and somebody witnesses bring up, but you don't hear to like, as you say, layman a bigfoot talk about things like could they be using trees like this? Could they be climbing trees?
Speaker 4: What the he be doing?
Speaker 6: Knuckle walking? What he be using palm walking. It's stuff you talked about by like the researchers, but not really like the people watching shows like Finding Bigfoot or Monster Quest and things like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just I don't know, it's not talked about. It needs to be. The vernacular for bigfoot research needs to expand. Yes, there needs to be uh terms sometimes maybe even applied to it, like the spiderwalk that whoever named it that it might have been. Was it Wes Germer that named the spider I can't think.
Speaker 6: I can't think of the first person too used the but I've heard a couple of times.
Speaker 4: I think it was Wes Germer, but I'll give them gratified it's but with that then term caught on. Yeah, that is now being discussed, which is great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's kind of thing I talked about, is like the nomenclature game. That's something that's really important to me, is like naming of it because there's been so many times I've talked to people like, oh, I saw a white bigfoot, I saw YETI And I'm like, no, no, no, totally different things seen in totally different area. Just because you saw something white doesn't mean you saw a big YETI and yet isn't even white in the first place. Totally different thing right there. But things of like people using like what we talked about earlier with the dog man phenomena, people see more dog man now just because it has a name to it. And even Bigfoot for the longest time, wild man, sasquatch, and if you looked at like the old newspapers and a bigfoot signing, see they don't of course, they don't use bigfoot, they use wild man, gorilla, chimp, things like that. The nomenclature in this field is really important.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need well we need terms anyhow, really cool terms to just name, like different things. Like Hilley Covington. I was talking to her about the sea bomb and the hand prints, and I said, Jelly, you should name this stuff. She came up with alba vernex, Yeah, saw squatch. Alba vernux in all but means white. And the vernux is obviously like the wax that's on like newborn babies. Yeah, the thick wax. And that's kind of what it seems like. And I talked to snow White Bigfoot the other day and she had a she's had multiple ones. She had a handprint on a door and it started to like crystallize from the probably extra salt in it. As my guests photographed it really well. But it's starting. I mean, it won't be the first one I've seen crystallize where it starts forming like salt crystals on it and we'll have salt in our sea. Bum. I mean, you have to have a lot of salt still catalysting and crystallizing. Right.
Speaker 6: It's interesting because a good friend of mine, Texas Wesson, he's a researcher up in uh he does a lot of big for research in central Oklahoma, and he has a handprint on one of his trucks and you took a picture of it, and I brought up a picture of one of the handprints discovered up in Washington, and it's almost the exact same detail. And I'm like, Okay, these are two pieces of evidence that are decades apart, thousands and miles apart, but it's the same, exact, same anatomy. Yeah. And that's something I bring up with especially big for researcher research, is that there's so many correlations. And the question I always get from people, of course, is was the best evidence for Bigfoot? And people bring up course big for prints, I witness, testimony videos, I say, it's all of it and none of it at the same time. It's the correlations that's the consistency. It's the consistency like look, yeah.
Speaker 4: Know what, you know what the consistency I love more than anything is the consistency of sightings. The geographic problem, it's a geographic issue. It happens near woods, water and hills or at least you know, two of those ingredients. You don't get them in downtown Vegas. If it if it was made up, the sightings would happen in all sorts of weird places. But the fact you can lay I have a transparency of a river, a map of the sightings on transparent see through map below it. You lay that on there, colle eats not even a little bit. It's perfect.
Speaker 6: And even like seasonal sighting. Its like when people map eye witness counts and you take in like certain times of season. Like one thing, I know a lot of log issues don't do trying to see nationwide with the sightings. Could we find migratory routes? Could we see and certain I know, I'm trying to think which the Monster Cross episode when you it was the snow Beast. They could tell when there's certain elevations at certain times of the year where the ungulates were, they were bigfoot sightings. Yeah, so that's even showing that.
Speaker 4: We did that was in that I think it was in a show we did uh I produced called snow Beast Slaughter. I hated that title. Yeah, that was my title. Somebody who made me use that. But it was a show because we did g I s on the seasonal sightings and during certain times of the year that all the all the sightings were.
Speaker 6: In this area.
Speaker 4: That's consistency is beyond I mean it literally beyond a proof. It shows that we're dealing with a living creature here. Yes, And.
Speaker 6: And all the people that say, well, it's not real, it's not because I'm like, well, look at the coalitions of a consistency between this these creatures and known zoology, known biology uh Bergman's law. Bergman's law states that when you get the higher u higher latitudes colder areas, animals get bigger. When you get the lower latitudes or pottery areas, animals get smaller. You see that with footprint sidings and the sidings bigfoots up in Alaska and Canada. I believe a lot there's no signings of like eleven foot tall foot tall sasquatch, while here in like part of Texas, most signs are usually seven to eight foot tall. It's maybe one or two nine feet tall signings. But you see that same quarter law too.
Speaker 4: The creatures in Texas are a little smaller than they are up in you know, Alaska.
Speaker 6: Everything's big in Texas except for bigfoot wet it.
Speaker 4: So your deer aren't as big as the either because of Bergman's law. The white tailed deer or bigger in Minnesota, considerably bigger.
Speaker 6: Yeah there, and that's also because of a cold because the ratio betweing uh in and volume. If you have more volume but less skin, you you release less heat. Like elephant ears in Africa are larger. You guys are trying to get ready to heat the elephant ears and asia smaller kids are trying to pertain to heat to an extent. That's why like manif ears were smaller.
Speaker 4: Very interesting, Jeff, we've got like ten minutes. Yeah, we're pushing the clock, Ryan, because we're having having a very interesting, great conversation. Heck yeah, we're doing Doug's three hour tour. Have been accused of It's like, oh, here we go again. The Doug's three hour tour. I believe.
Speaker 6: I believe in it because this is something that need to be talking about. Discussion, conversation.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: I hate to be the person always things the same, the thing, but I'm like, conversation is something that's lacking nowadays. And that's why I love going to conferences and stuff like that because it shows people having like minded conversations that aren't yellow at each.
Speaker 4: Opern and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Oh, people that have different ideals that come and find the middle ground and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Kim Christiansen said somebody, and it's true, we should have a name. She said, we need vernacular like they have for alls or it's other animals. Good, it's got her thinking for a baby or instead of juvenile crap, we should have vernacular. So I'm going to sign that to you, Ryan. So I want you to come up with a name and officially name them and put it in one of your books. Someday, name a baby Bigfoot. It is called a newborn, you know, a young real young. Yeah, you gotta think about that and you should name it. Okay.
Speaker 6: I think if there's any known names for like a baby Chip or baby Guerrilla well, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Speaking of his books, I'm gonna put I want to put these up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got his book covers here to promote his books. Perfect the world, rid of that text. Let's see it.
Speaker 5: There, there we go and then uh and there we go.
Speaker 4: No, it's really cool. You gotta be really proud of yourself. I mean, for a young three freaking books out, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yep, and uh, hopefully trying to look at my foe foot right now. But honestly, I'm one of those people that I'm proud of myself. But I wouldn't be here thanks to all the other people that have gotten me here, like for instance, like right here Beyond Bigfoot, the forwards written by one only Low and Coleman, someone that was was it still is a hero of mine. Ken Gerhard was the forward writer of my second book, and that's when he lived literally the same in here in San Antonio. But it's being from the past of researchers and talking to people like you, Doug and I, witnesses and other researchers like Cleff Berrickman and the people that really saw this community, like even like doctor Carl Schucker that have really helped me out in this research and really bring me to where I am because I feel like there's perspective and ideas and cryptosology that haven't been been brought up yet or still need to be really investigated. And that's ultimately what I'm here for is to educate others on this field, because I'm not here to try to make people think about trying to prove Bigfoot, to prove these cryptos It's about educating others and making him come to them.
Speaker 4: Confusion, Yeah, yeah, because there is so much misinformation and lack of information with the average person, right, don't you agree? It's just like, yeah, I mean you take a person off the street, go to the hardware store and start asking questions, Oh, I've done all that kind of crap, and I do it. You'd be amazed the ignorance that they have on the They think one that most people think there's one, Yeah, wasn't it?
Speaker 6: Wasn't it seen in the sixties, shouldn't be dead by now? And I'm like, you know, population right, you know, because isn't like the lockness monster where people see just one.
Speaker 4: It has to be a population of it, exactly. I got to kick out of that and by the way. You know, I always want to remind people when I talk about mind speak, and it doesn't mean I know anything about it or have any opinion on it, because I don't, But I'm wanting to, you know, I want to learn. Yeah, but I haven't formed any opinion whether it's real or not real or anything because I've not experienced it. But on the same token, I think that I don't think any info like that should be buried less Stroud came forward and study I had mind speak. You know, it'd be cool to do if anybody still out there. I know there was two people in there that experience, and I would be willing to do a whole mind speak show. Just get you guys on, but just get a hold of Jeff, get him your thing, and just Jeff can write mind Speak minds and we'll contact you and we'll get you all on. We'll get like three people that have experienced it, and we'll just kind of go through it. By the way, Steamboat wanted to know what part of Texas you're in again.
Speaker 6: See located in San Antonio, Texas, so central Texas.
Speaker 4: But I do go out.
Speaker 6: I think that's how you said Fouc area that area. I do go out there every so often. I've gone out to parts of jeff I've got to Jeffson, Texas plenty of time. So East Texas is kind of a second home to my I.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, you were one of the people I was talking about Steamboat having on. I just would like to get more than one person's because it's such a crazy topic and you guys can all compare notes live on the air, so it'd be more like your show that you guys can talk.
Speaker 6: To cool to see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're interested in you can you can be on to Ryan. Then you can ask questions. Yeah, so I'll invite you back and we'll get some bunch of mites. Just why not. I might get crap for it, but I don't care. I just I'm just I'm open to whatever. Let's let's get it out in the air.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then Steamboat, I'm seeing your comments, so yeah, I'll reach out to you, man, my man, because I am. I love making new contacts, especially in Texas because people forget how squatchy and how many how much stuff we have down here.
Speaker 4: Do you ever get into the swampy stuff in Eastern Texas.
Speaker 6: A couple of times. Yeah, that's one thing is I do some field investigating, but not as much as I wish I could, just working nine to five job and all that. I'm a full time educator, so that takes up a lot of my time. But I do love talking to the researchers and stuff.
Speaker 4: Up like that out there. What what What grades do you teach?
Speaker 6: I teach middle school sixth through eighth grade.
Speaker 1: I teach.
Speaker 6: I co teach us AVID program. That's kind of a couch prep course. Philosophy, ethic stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Cool, very cool, very cool. All right, we're gonna we're going to wrap up till we've covered enough stuff. So Carl wants to come on too, he'd be up for Mine Speak. So okay, Carl Steamboat. And there was somebody else in chat. I can't remember your name, but can maybe you can go through the chat Jeff, and and uh, if you're still here, then let's do a show on mind speak. And if there's anybody else, I don't care, Well, I don't care. If we get six people, I might even get a less rout on. If I get something, we'll call Less and see if he wants to pop in for.
Speaker 6: Like that is someone that I do want to meet in this field. I've not talked to less dra out yet.
Speaker 4: Cool guy. Well, so I'll be happy to ask him if i'll just tell them he pop in. We got a whole bunch of mine speak people coming on and let's let's it's air the dirty laundry. Let's get it out in the open. So let's see here. Blah blah blah. I think, oh, we were going to do something. Oh tech, I want to do that before we go, because I promised it. Okay, it's easy, it's easy. Yeah, go ahead, here, we're back that gaming just long enough to get my mouse working. Okay, throw up the well you do it, you have it up. Okay. So what I want to just talk about is one. I mean a lot of people who have gone cam being they've had a big Foot experience and they don't want to go anymore. People get grabbed, their head grabbed while they're in their tent. They're like, I'm not doing that anymore. And there's a lot of women who won't go with their husbands they hear the stories. So I thought I would talk about inexpensive things called, you know, perimeter alarms, both mechanical and electrical. Have you ever used a perimeter alarm ran?
Speaker 6: Probably not No, just maybe a string in cans.
Speaker 4: Well there you go. Okay, you could do that, and you could do a string in cans. But anyhow, this is These are all using a string the first off. Then we're gonna talk about one that doesn't use that stuff. So they have them in electric. And this is the first one here. It's a flashy light alert. It puts a loud digital siren. So it's gonna scare off any bears because people, it may not be a big foot you're afraid of. It might be wildlife you may want to You may camp in grizzly country and glacier. It could be any reasons. But this will protect you. At least you're gonna know if something's in the area. It can ease be gotten around, probably, but if you do it right, it probably won't mess with your dent. I don't think a black beard would either. But this one's rechargeable. It's a trip line triggered alarm. And this is a company. This a gen forore triple alarm. This one's not cheap. It's one hundred and ninety nine debinion. Where you look and then let's go to a Now, get away from electronic and go to mechanical and this puts out a loud bang and you put what looks like a shotgun shell, but it's does there's no pellets in it, but it does explode. And this works with all trip lines. You don't need any power electronics. It's a loud mechanical alert. It's weather resistant, it's proven, and it's a just a very simple thing. You can buy at East for like twenty nine bucks. But they have a kid you can get a whole kit and this is made by a fifth How would you say that you fight fight ops? Yeah, ops, And they have a website and you can get a whole kit with a bunch of these in it for between one hundred and nineteen Vano biggie, you want the kit. So that's another way to go. And it's basically like a grenade. It pulls a little pin out and there's a spring and it's snapped, sets off a shotgun shell. Guarantee tee to scare away any bears, any bigfoots. They're gone.
Speaker 5: It's it's a pretty small round's projectiles right yeah, yeah, loud for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you don't want to put a real bullet in there. And then we get into the infra red stuff and these are a little spin Year but the range on them is really good one hundred and nineteen bucks. Once again, there's people selling them all the way up to three forty nine. So but but they'll obviously they'll protect you from a longer distance and if you think bigfoots can see ir, they're gonna steer clear of these. To begin with. What's cool is that you can also use a driveway alarm. They sell them on Amazon. They work really good, and the batteries last forever I've have I'm not going to say where, what how, but I've used driveway alarms for bigfoot research. They're amazing. The range on them is like, man, I'm one hundred and fifty feet. They can be tripped. And what's cool is you can get one main alarm, but then you can get all these sub ir triggers that come with it. You can order them with four triggers, two triggers or one and they're they're quite in a expensive and so oh you can do this that's purposely built. But what do you what do you think about that? I mean it would get things like this will get people back in the woods that even been traumatized.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because that thing is a lot of eyewitnesses after they see things like this bigfoot domain, they don't go into woods again. But if they know things that like, no, there is avoidance technology like for instance, like ir light, but I are light around your campsite, you're not going to see it. But if Bigfoot can see it, it's going to avoid it, right, things like loud noises, large fire and stuff like that. That that's one thing I tell people is just because these things look monsterrous, they're not. I don't think they're monsters. Don't be scared to do what you love. Like if you love if you like camping and hiking and you saw bigfoot and I are scared to do it, still do it because that Bigfoot was there before. If you went camping twenty times, they saw bigfoot the nineteenth time it was there, there's other times just so you didn't know it right exactly.
Speaker 4: That's a good way to look at it. But there's a lot. I mean, trust me, if you're traumatized, you're worried about it and you want to be a campaiging or if you are even scared of, like black bears or whatever, get yourself a perimeter alarm, and then you can sleep. You're gonna sleep better, and you can get out in the woods and you can set up a couple of you know, like these ire alarms or triple alarms, and you're gonna just sleep good. You know, I definitely would use them if I was in grizzly country. Yeah, yeah, take take a lesson from Timothy Treadwell. Use perimeter alarms. Oh my god. Anyhow with that, let's uh, hang tight. We're going to do our wisdom and then we'll be right back. Hang tight, right, everybody, hang tight.
Speaker 1: It's now time for Untold Radio Am Wisdom of the Week. Remember this, helping people isn't about fixing them or completely solving their problems.
Speaker 4: It's about showing up.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do is just stand beside someone and not walk away.
Speaker 4: Good night. We hope to see you all next week.
Speaker 1: If you like the show tonight, please consider giving us a thumbs up, leaving a nice comment, and most of all, subscribing and hitting the bell so you will be notified when a new episode is dropping. Also, please share this episode now back to Doug and Jeff for our wrap.
Speaker 4: My charger. About Ryan, I told you to stay.
Speaker 6: What I was going to say, Oh my bad is ten percent. Let me have a charger again, busted.
Speaker 4: Well, we had one guest drive off on us one time. Oh wow, period is full. You know you can do that now with the phone. You can just do a pod. Guess you can be driving. Yeah, I just drove off. It's like, where are you going? Oh, I gotta go pick up my wife.
Speaker 6: Makes sense to me, Well she can be she can be a guest too.
Speaker 4: But exactly, it just made perfect sense to me. I was just like, never thought about it, all right, anyhow, So we'll be back next week. Thank you so much. Yeah. Sure, Where can people contact you?
Speaker 6: Of course I'm available on Facebook. If you look at Brian Edwards, I will pop up, well hopefully somewhere someone of them. I also have an email I have. It's Ryan Edwards as one one word ll y A N E d W A R D S dot crypto C L y P t O at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: That's my email.
Speaker 6: I'm also on Facebook and Instagram as well, so if you reach out to me on any of those, I'll always reach back.
Speaker 4: Out sounds good. Well, Thanks so much. It was a very interesting conversation. Thanks so much everybody in Chad. What a great group we had tonight. I couldn't I couldn't keep up you in reading all the stuff. It was crazy. Anyhow, we love y'all and we will be back next Sunday.
Speaker 5: See ya, can I everyone good?
Speaker 11: I guess I call you up in the middle of the night, been bothered by dreams and feeling all day.
Speaker 2: You give me comfort, say just give it some time.
Speaker 4: By the end of our talk, I'm feeling just fine. You and I will always know when we be long.
Speaker 11: This sing no ordinary love.
Speaker 6: We got go in all.
Speaker 11: I'll pick you up and up fifteen hour for be hit on down the road till week are for Just do any the sudden bowing, if the alacious to.
Speaker 4: Folly able, head on home again.
Speaker 2: Everybody else can't see.
Speaker 4: When we been.
Speaker 3: In order very we can go in all.
Speaker 11: At the end of the world together forever swall and ourry. I better you should be in town in opray in never.
Speaker 4: Can put us far in always.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 11: When we be together every day, But though it feavers will be less straight and up on the way back to come to.
Speaker 4: You up again.
Speaker 11: Ever the end of the world together forever is well our way, if.
Speaker 8: Ever you should be endowed and comprate.
Speaker 2: They never composed a part in norway. At the end of the world together.
Speaker 3: Forever is fond of always.
Speaker 6: If ever you should be endowed and allay.
Speaker 3: They never composed a part in our way.
Speaker 11: One a time, every dig together, we never became behind those. They never would be astray than uray back gold to you again.
Speaker 3: No stay