Speaker 1: Well, other networks lie to you about what's happening now.
Speaker 2: In vo Wars tells you the truth about what's happening next.
Speaker 1: Visit info wars dot com, Forward slash Show and share the link. Today.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the fourth hour of the Auleux Jones Sum your guest host Jaydy or Jay's analysis. Today, we're gonna do something a little bit different. I want to give us a deep dive into the novel and the film Dune by Frank Herbert. Dune is the nineteen sixty five novel that I think is typically classed as the top selling science fiction novel of all time. I remember growing up watching this the David Lynch version, which many people dislike, actually like it quite a bit. I didn't read the novel until some years into the two thousands, I forgar exactly what year, And I remember Alex talking about the Dune series quite a bit, and I remember that Seleusa Secundas is the prison planet. So I thought, well, maybe there's some association that Alex had between why he named one of the website's prison planet and this, this.
Speaker 1: Element of Doune, this great story.
Speaker 3: So I decided to dive into it and I've not read the whole series. I'm about three novels in, but I have read the first one with much attention and detail, and the reason that I was really blown away was that Herbert includes a tremendous amount of geopolitical, religious, sociological, ecological, esoteric, you name it, it's all included in this novel, which is very, in my view, very rare.
Speaker 1: For sci fi. Every now and then a science fiction author, maybe a Philip K. Dick, or maybe.
Speaker 3: Even somebody like a William Gibson, you know, they'll include some pretty esoteric elements, but they don't usually get into things like real world geopolitics, putting that into the novel, control, alternate personalities, genetic memories, trigger codes, assassins, the kind of stuff that we read about in the CIA'SMK Ultra documents. It's very odd to find this in a nineteen sixty five novel from Frank Herbert.
Speaker 1: And so with the recent.
Speaker 3: Release of Doune from the famous director Dennis VILLAINEU don't you dare say villain nweiva, even though that's what it looks like, because every nerd will can immediately correct you. This recent instantiation I thought was really well done. And then of course Dune Too came out a couple of weeks ago and is now considered like the new Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 1: The nerds are going crazy.
Speaker 3: It's getting all these accolades might win awards, and I believe they just confirmed that they're going to make the next one Dune Messiah.
Speaker 1: So you said, well, this is pop culture. Why do I care about this?
Speaker 3: Because remember, as we covered here in my analysis on several Fourth Hours and my two books Esotery Hollywood one and two, I do have an.
Speaker 1: In depth analysis of Doune in Esotery Collywood Too.
Speaker 3: If you want to read that, that's a literary essay. It's important to do this because a lot of times the fiction prepares us for where the system wants to go. We call that predicted programming. Not all fiction is predicted programming. Not all movies aren't necessarily predict the future. Sometimes authors and writers who perhaps come out of the intelligence world want to put what really happened into their stories. For example, I watched this week a series called Little Drummer Girl, which is a nineteen eighty two John lecar A novel. John Leacaray was in the British Intelligence Service, that whole sector.
Speaker 1: He worked for five and for six, and so he put.
Speaker 3: Those kind of real world things that he learned into his stories, much like Ian Fleming did, but in a more realistic way. James Bond is very kind of cartoonish and got a lot of Hollywood elements. Lacara strive to have a really realistic approach to his to his spy fiction. But what's fascinating about that series is that it was written in nineteen eighty two and it dealt with the facing off between the masade and the PLO and so there's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Fakery, there's lot of stagecraft, there's false flags.
Speaker 3: All that goes into what you might expect in Lacara telling us, as the novel says, terror is theater, I'm not saying by that that there aren't real terror attacks, that everything's fake. When im saying that, I'm saying that the point of the novel is that terror has a specific goal of theatrics of scaring people. And Dune also includes a lot of these same principles of real world geopolitics. And although as I understand he was Frank Herbrah'm speaking of it was a gop speech writer. I don't know that he had any necessary, necessarily intelligence connections, but he seemed to really know in some sense what was going on, even getting to pretty wild things like geoengineering, terrorforming, all kinds of wild things. This is the Alex John schump You Guesstos Jaydi as we do a deep dive into the predicted programming of Dune. Welcome back to the fourth hour of the Alex Johns Schulman Guestos Jay Dye or Jasonalysis, and we're doing a deep dive into the story of Doune in both the written text from Frank Herbert and the visual presentations that we've seen, particularly the more recent release the blockbuster Done Too, which everyone is talking about. It's the first time many are saying that they've had a wild theatrical experience where they felt like a movie really moved them. And they say, this hasn't happened since Lord of the Rings or since you know, films like The Matrix something like this, where both the visuals, the sound, the storytelling was all pretty much top notch. Now, as you said, Frank Herbert himself was an interesting character who was not on the liberal side of things. You know, you think of science fiction authors as being these sort of libs who want to promote the idea of a never ending so called progress. They're irreligious against the mystical. They have a future of pure scientism and utopia ahead of us, and we don't find that in Dune at all. In fact, one of the most striking disparities between science fiction writers and what Herbert presents is the banning of Ai. In fact, in the world of Dune, there was this event that happened where AI got so advanced that it actually enslaved the humans. And so I think ten thousand years or so before the events of what we read in Dune, there was this jihad they called it. It's called the Butlerian Jahad, and this was a religious crusade against Ai. So not only is there no future utopia in this series, but there's also a specifically anti Ai, pro human bent. And in regard to the villains, you have this nefarious coalition of the emperor, who is the emperor of the known universe, who's made an alliance with one of the royal houses known as the Harconans. The Harconins are these very degenerate, pedophile and in some versions cannibalistic people group who basically live on an hr Giger style planet, and their plan is to take over the planet of Dune or Aracus, which is a desert planet where there is this drug that has all of these mystical powers and capabilities, known as the spice. And to control the spice is like controlling something like the heroin trade, or to control something like oil.
Speaker 1: So imagine if you could combine oil and heroin.
Speaker 3: That's what we would have with the spice, and or maybe something more hallucinogenic than heroin. But in regard to geopolitics, if it's very well with Herbert, borrowing from Middle East cultures such as Sufis, or borrowing from Sunni Islam, or borrowing from Bedouin tribes, these all go into being the influences for the native people of the planet of Doune called the Fremen, and I think there's a play on words.
Speaker 1: They're the free men, and so they have.
Speaker 3: An odd sort of syncretistic religion, the Fremen, where they have been influenced by Zen philosophy, Sunni Islam, paganism, Catholicism. Because after the Butalerian Jihad, there was a universal galactic ecumenical council basically like Vatican three in space, where an ecumenical council of Dorks compiled together basically a new religion, and this religion became a quasi humanist religion, a kind of a process philosophy where man could never be enslaved to AI. So a big pillar foundation of the future religion here is anti AI. They do have tech, so don't misunderstand me. They have very advanced technology, and they have genetically advanced human beings and people that are genetically modified, but not AI. And so again unique turn of events there with contrasting that to most soyence fiction. There's also the as we said, this coalition of corrupt people who with an emperor and the baron, they want to take over this planet and to really harvest the profits.
Speaker 1: And they work together with this.
Speaker 3: Economic entity called the Guild, and the Guild and the navigators. These people they control travel and they control the spice. That's their goals to completely control and they'll have the upper hand in the universe by doing so. But in order to do this, they have to get rid of certain rival families that's.
Speaker 1: The Atradees family.
Speaker 3: So clearly Herbert is borring from a lot of classic stories of intrigue, a courtly entry, espionage. You could think about, you know, George RR. Martin's Game of Thrones being very similar to what you see in Done, but Dune was one of the first sci fi stories to really pull from medieval you know, intrigues and espionage with houses and kings and queens. And again, that heraldry, noble element, the hierarchical monarchy element, is not something you typically think of in terms of future science fiction. You think that's, oh, that's a relic of the past. Well, again, we have another thing that Herbert carries over, presumably because he thinks it's natural that hierarchy is natural to mankind. Hierarchy is found in nature. I'm gonna hierarchies, right, That's never gonna go away. There's always going to be these hierarchies. And so he puts this into his his stories.
Speaker 1: And this, as we said, this house that's being persecuted, this noble house.
Speaker 3: The trade is they're known as a righteous household there. They're a good, a noble family. They come from a water based planet called Kalidan, and they intend to be the rulers.
Speaker 1: They're being baited.
Speaker 3: Into coming to this planet to be as they believe at the friendship and best of the Emperor, given the dukedom or given the control of the planet of Iracus, and they believe they'll make profit from this, being involved in the spice trade and so forth.
Speaker 1: And of course they find out that this was a giant trap.
Speaker 3: It's kind of a false flag type of event where they're led into this scenario where they're trapped and almost all of House of Trades is destroyed except for the promising young protagonist, Paul a Trades. Paul, I think in the novel is something like fourteen fifteen, sixteen years old, so he's a younger guy, and if you watch the recent instantiation they chose I think, I think somebody who's a more fitting version of Paul. In the older version with David Lynch, Kyle McLaughlin is a little too old to be playing that character. But regardless, it's a very well executed presentation of the novel and it tries to stick pretty.
Speaker 1: Faithful to the story.
Speaker 3: There's some minor variations with the Zendaia character in the.
Speaker 1: Sequel part two.
Speaker 3: But anyway back to the main point, which is that so We've got this imperial intrigue story, this planet, the resources trying to be controlled. What does this have to do with global geopolitical conspiracies and nchaultra It sounds like you're just reaching here, Jay.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Actually again, remember this is written in nineteen sixty five. Frank Herbert's a future where there's geoengineering. There's actually planetary ecologists from involved in terraforming, and they actually geoengineer planets. He talks about the dangers of technocracy. He talks about.
Speaker 1: Elite bloodlines and that these elite bloodlines.
Speaker 3: Have the ability to pass on genetic memories that can be awakened through certain events, through certain training, through trauma, through war or fair the odd amorphous religion of the universe of Doune, all of these can be ways to awaken these innate potentialities and powers within man. According to Frank Kerbert, I believe that a lot of that's true. Obviously I have religious beliefs, but I think, again.
Speaker 1: This is very unique, and you just don't see this in science fiction.
Speaker 3: Usually science fiction is kind of atheistic. Now, some people argue that this storyline is atheistic. However, we find that odd things happen. As the novels progress, it gets very bizarre, with basically somebody melding with a worm to become the worm Emperor. There might be some symbolic meanings to that, but really the question is about this Messiah. So we have the storyline that the elite bloodlines have planted throughout the various colonies that they study for eugenic purposes. So the structure has a religious arm known as the Beni Jesuits Sisterhood, and these are a covenant of witches.
Speaker 1: They're called witches, but really.
Speaker 3: They've become these sort of like female bitchy jedies and they can kind of do you know, tricks with their voice and mind control and hypnotism and you know, maybe see a little bit of the future, not a lot here and there. They have pressions to a degree. And so this Sisterhood is a spoken of as kind of a secret society, but they're a secret society that is much more than what we think of as mystery rights. No, they're actually intelligence handlers. And they're not just intelligence handlers. They're also said to be manipulators of eugenic bloodlines. That's the terminology that's used in the novel, So this is not my interpretation. If you look at Doing Messiah, it talks about the Benny Jesuous Sisterhood operating like a eugenics cult that studies the different culture on the different planets to pick out who can be the most fitter, most evolved version of these different tribes to eventually create what they call the super Being. The super being is and in their mind, going to be some future woman they think, they hope that they can control, so they want to be the power behind the throne. But their techniques are basically exactly that of a combination of like a jesuit and a CIA handler. So that's literally what is in the novel, and that's kind of exactly how intelligence handlers work in the real world. If you remember when we read an a lecture through the famous CIA operative Miles Copeland's book Game of Nations, he writes this lengthy treat us about all of his operations and consulting in Syria and in Egypt throughout the Cold War, and then he says at the end of the book, if you want to know why we use terrorists and why we do all of this, and that he says, it's very simple go read Bertrand Russell, the Council Formulations, James Burnham, and the Managerial Society, and you'll understand that it's all about eugenics and depopulate.
Speaker 1: All of that.
Speaker 3: So all these CIA Cold war operations, it's about the long term goal of where they want to take these countries for the future goals of depopulation and technocracy. He actually says that there's an appendix at the back of the book that is a recommended reading list of a bunch of globalist documents, all the stuff that you hear me talking about. So you think, where'd you get this? You're just making this up. It's all conspiracy theories, you know.
Speaker 1: Actually the global elite writers give you appendices that give you bibliographies that tell you what to read, And in fact Doune actually has some fascinating bibliographies itself the back of the book.
Speaker 3: That we're going to look at that shows you a lot of what I'm talking about. So it's not conspiracy theory. It's this is what writers do.
Speaker 1: Writer this.
Speaker 3: They put these clues, they put these topics into their book because it's.
Speaker 1: What's going on in the real world. So I'm not saying there's an exact one to one parallel. There's no perfect parallel to who the Fremen are these native people of Doune. They're kind of a.
Speaker 3: Mix of, as I said, Zuni Sunni Islam, Sufi Islam. They're a mix of Zen philosophy at Bedouin tribes, Afghanis So they're kind of all of that in this future desert people group.
Speaker 1: So there's a clear connection that I want to mention to Islam.
Speaker 3: And I think Alex mentioned this maybe a week or two ago in one of his broadcasts that he was saying that you enjoyed Dune part two, but he felt like there might be some predictive programming in relationship to Islam. And that's interesting that we did see the events in Russia where the isis this course, Western backed and created cut out acclaimed responsibility for the events in Russia's nine to eleven in my view, because they were heading back to the Ukraine. The terrorists in this case, they were probably most likely put up to this by the Ukrainian regime.
Speaker 1: That makes the most sense in my view, and that's what fits the Gladiol model.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there was any intentional association between the Dune story and what's going on there. But it is an interesting parallel, at least in the fact that, as we said in the story of Dune, they're clearly pulling from Jihad, Islam, all these terms that we are very familiar with. And that has to do with I think Frank Herbert being a GOP speech writer. Now you might think, well, if he's a GOP speech writer, was he a neo Khon and therefore hated Islam. Not necessarily, He's more of a pragmatist because again, in the future world that he's envisioning here, Islam and catholicis and Paganism have all melded to create this.
Speaker 1: Imperial run religion.
Speaker 3: You remember, I think it was on my channel or maybe the Fourth Hour a couple of weeks Sogo. I don't remember, but I did a talk on the recent book by Magel Gradziano about the CIA's relationship to religion. And this is an important text because it's not a conspiracy book. It's an academic text charting the history of the relationship of the OSS and CIA, two various religious groups fanatics, cults all throughout post World War two period and into the Cold War. All the way up until the nineteen seventy nine Iran Revolution, CIA's relationship to the Ayatola again you can nineteen fifty three coup Operation Ajax. All of that comes up in the novel or excuse me, in the book, but most relevant is the manipulation of religious beliefs that the CIA often engaged in to dupe and trick indigenous peoples usually so for example, we read about Ed Lansdale's usage of the chupacabra basically like a form of a chubukabra, where in the Philippines he spread this myth of a vampire and this helped to put down the Hook rebellion and to aid the CIA puppet regime person in the Philippines. Likewise, Ed Lansdale then went to Vietnam and participated in what appears to be the Phoenix Program, bringing a lot of those horror movie techniques of draining bodies of blood and so forth, which are then used in Vietnam to scare the Viet Cong as a kind of a stile. So that's Phoenix program stuff. So then Ed Lansdale proposes the idea of a stage second coming of Christ to dupe the Cubans to support the West against Castro. Now, a lot of those plans weren't used, but you see what I'm getting at is that this is the type of strategy, the type of plans that are batted around between the Pentagon and the intelligence agencies and the generals and the CFR and all these high level steering committees and groups. They're thinking about in plenty things at that level. So that's also perfectly mirroring what is going on in Dune. That's exactly what the Witch coven been a Jesuit sisterhood, and that's very close to Jesuit. I think that might be intentional on the part of Frank Kurbert, although of course Jesuits are homosexual men, they're not actually typically women. I don't think there It'll be a few years before we get women Jesuits. But maybe he was being prophetic and predicting a future where, you know, a thousand years from now, all of the Jesuits are basically female witches. Hence been a Jesuit, been a Jesuit. I'm just joking there. I'm not literally saying that, but I'm not joking about both most of them being skittles men that's pretty well known.
Speaker 1: But you can see that this is a perfect mirror.
Speaker 3: Again for the religious manipulation via these types of entities in the world of Dune that Herbert is explaining and telling us through fiction. So beyond that, though this coalition occurs where the imperial power united with these corrupt, degenerate pedophiles, the Harconans are using false flags and so forth in terror to get rid of their enemies, to bring about a total monopoly control, which they kind of already have, but they're just concerned with a rising rival that they can't control. Through this figure of paula Tredes, who becomes a symbolic war hero, right, he becomes this figure of the revolution against the empire and the system, right against the imperial powers.
Speaker 1: And even on the part of Paul and.
Speaker 3: His mom, who's a sort of pseudo Mary character, because even though Paul doesn't have a miraculous birth, there is an attempt kind of mirroring Moses right, where there's an attempt to persecute the Atredees to stamp out the bloodline. This is a common motif that we've seen in not just biblical literature, but ancient literature, where you want to stamp out rivals because bloodlines might produce, you know, a future challenge to your throne or to your power. So you know, in the Bible we have the stories of Pharaoh trying to kill the Israelites and then Moses has put on that little raft and he's you know, floated away to safety. Likewise, in a mirror of that, Herod tries to stamp out the mythologies in Herod's mind, the myth because Herod's not a believer of a coming Messiah, and so Herod has Israelite children, the firstborn killed, mirroring what Pharaoh had done, and that was to stamp out the possibility of a Messiah, because if the Jews believed in a Messiah, it would empower them, it would give them strength and unity. And that was the that was the motivation of Herod to try to stamp out that myth. Likewise, in the story of Doing, you have this parallel of the Savior myth, the Messiah myth. He's called in this novel in the Arabic the Mahdi, which is the Arabic term for Messiah. He's called the voice from the outer world, the voice of God, and so forth, he's the right hand of God, so he's a.
Speaker 1: Kind of sort of Messiah type of figure.
Speaker 3: But we find out that this myth, the story has been seeded by the Benny jesreits in the Empire for many, many, many generations to bring about and control the figure that will be this symbolic warrior messiah figure.
Speaker 1: In reality, that what happens is that they're not able to control him, and so there's this sort of mystical initiation process here.
Speaker 3: I think Herbert is telling us that there's a real initialiation that occurs at times.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying this is good, but I'm saying that that drugs become an initiate initiation to seeing things in a different way.
Speaker 3: And so for the character of Paul, he undergoes this what's very close to a very intense drug trip through.
Speaker 1: Taking the water of life.
Speaker 3: This is kind of a mirror to something like initiation into Christianity through baptism or the Lord's Supper or something like that. It's kind of a drug version of sacraments. And this is really the way that Aldus Huxley, for example, spoke of hallucinogens as a form of sacrament to initiate people into seeing, you know, higher dimensions, other realities, and this.
Speaker 1: Is what happens to Paul. Paul does the the.
Speaker 3: Initiation right that only the women of the Benni Jesua his sister Herd are supposed to do, and Paul goes to the place that the women can't go. Feminists thus dislike the story. They think it's to patriarchal and whatnot. So even though you know, not agreeing with every element in the perennials philosophy of the story, there are elements of it that are kind of traditional, so to speak, hierarchical.
Speaker 1: That libs don't usually like.
Speaker 3: And that might be why they kind of made the Chawny character a sort of a butt her atheist who basically in every scene is making a stank face, if you know, if you watch the.
Speaker 1: Film, like every scene is her doing that. So she's butt her. That's not really in the novel.
Speaker 3: I don't read anything about stank face from Chinese character. But anyway, the drug element here, I think speaks to another insight that Herbert has not just with maybe studying. He's writing in the nineteen sixties, so he's seeing maybe the rise of the counter culture of the hippies, the experimentations with drugs and whatnot. So I don't know if he did it, but I'm saying he's perhaps looking at this process in America and maybe applying that to how ancient cultures their mysteries are making a comeback. And even though Paul's initiated then to become this sort of godfigure or quase divine figure, in reality, the more telling element is that there are these figures who are conditioned, we're told, by the Empire, and they're given to the various noble houses to be consultants, to be what they call human supercomputers, to be doctors, and so forth. And that's important because this imperial conditioning seems to be very parallel to something like a form of mk ultra. And we're going to see this again with the character of the Trader, character of doctor Yue. This is the Alex Jones Show, and I'm your guest host Jada are breaking down in depth.
Speaker 1: Frank Herbert, done, don't go anywhere, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: We're in a war against the globalist and people can't identify who's a patron who isn't we want to identify as pro human and anti globalists. We want to let people know we're seventeen seventy six Part two. That's why this is this amazing seventeen seventy six red, white and blue Gadston flag shirt. So you can support the Info War and meet light minded people everywhere when you wear it. When you wear these shirts, it creates an amazing amount of energy and it's quite the adventure. So get your seventeen seventy six shirt right now at Mfollwarstore dot com. And get your Team Humanity Info Wars limited edition shirt right now at Info War Store dot com. Ladies and gentlemen, this is anathetical, the complete opposite what the globles are pushing, So get both the Team Humanity and the seventeen seventy six Gadsden Snake shirts limited editions at MFO Warstore dot com right now. Spread the word, meet light minded people and fun the seventeen seventy six Revolution worldwide.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the aug JOHSM your guest host Jay Dyer of Jason Alisis and we're talking about the amazing insights and depth that Frank Herbert put in the story that really gives us a window into how the real power structure of our world works, the global elites, how they control things. I'll give you one example that comes up in the first novel. Every chapter begins with a quote from a fictional book from within the Dune universe. And so here we have a quote from one of the messages that Paul, the hero is sent to the trading guild or excuse me, to the families of the elite families of the universe. And he's quoting the emperor and pointing out the Emperor's strategy. Get this, he says, quote, control the cointage, the money printing, and control the courts, and let the rabble have the rest. So the emperor is saying, this is Paul quote an emperor, if you control the money printing and the courts, I care not who the politicians are.
Speaker 1: It sounds very, very It's almost.
Speaker 3: Parallel to the famous Rothschaw quote, give me the power to print the money, and I care not who the politicians or the presidents are. And also he adds in that the strategy of the empire is also to control the courts for the legal system. And if you control those two things, nothing else really matters. You don't really have to control anything else, even the religious element can be just another kind of arm of corralling the people into the imperial superstructure.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not saying that everything is.
Speaker 3: Fake and everything's controlled. That's not what I'm saying. Not everything is faking gay. A lot of things are faking gay, but not everything's faking gay.
Speaker 1: But the novel, if you pay attention to all the details, you'll find these little nuggets.
Speaker 3: Here and there throughout the book. And by the way, all of the novels have these nuggets. As I said, in the sequel, you have the notations and the references to modifying and experimenting with genetic bloodlines to try to produce the eugenic Qui's atatak where they're super being now in the in the world of Dune, in this universe, as we said, we have this notion of elements of mk ultra that he brings to bear.
Speaker 1: Because the empire doesn't just rely on.
Speaker 3: The ability to control money and to you know, control the law or whatever. They've also figured out that if people are going to be working within certain noble houses, then they need to have certain conditioning done to them. And so what happens is there's an Imperial conditioning process, which supposedly is able to mind control and root out any possible betrayal in your in your psyche.
Speaker 1: So they've got you completely kind of social profiled, so to speak.
Speaker 3: And weed it out, vetted out from a kind of a I mean, I want to I don't want to say transhumanist PERSPECTI because there's a ban on AI. However, they do have a form of cloning within the Done universe and yet not AI. So remember it. It's not a future universe where there's no technology. There's just not AI, or there's not supposed to be. Later on, there appears to be a reemergence of a kind of AI, and that ends.
Speaker 1: Up being this Golden Path. And the Golden Path is I mean related to the Golden Path.
Speaker 3: The Golden Path is when Paul as the protagonist throughout the original story, he has to choose the different timelines that he sees in his sort of vision, his pressions. He has to choose the one that saves the human race.
Speaker 1: And what we find out, of course, is that Paul isn't the real quiz Astarak. It's actually his son that becomes the super being, the worm Boy. But Paul is.
Speaker 3: Still a hero because even though he chose the option that would lead to global Jahad and didn't want to become melded with a worm kind of super being, the Jihad ends up being.
Speaker 1: Still the option that allows his son.
Speaker 3: To be born, which then is the option to choose the timeline that saves the human race, which as the stories progress, turns out to be a salvation that was the only possible choice against a future, presumably AI depopulation. So the idea is that in the future, those little hunter Seeker drones that you see, they eventually develop so in such a sophisticated manner that they eventually are programmed or programming themselves to get rid of all humans.
Speaker 1: Humans are then seen as the virus. So notice he's putting again this idea of depopulation and that the future struggle will be against whether humans will survive, whether humans will endure and populate the universe, versus an AI entity that comes to be that depopulates.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't believe that AI will become conscious. I don't think that makes any sense because a robot or a computer or whatever it can never do or be more than the algorithms that are put into it. Okay, it's never going to magically jump beyond the nerd code that goes into it, and nerd code never becomes conscious.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense.
Speaker 3: However, the nerds that code the code might encode killing everybody, right, So in that sense, it might eventually become advanced enough to as we've seen I think this week, AI being used I think in Israel to pick certain people to target via drones. I think I just glanced at the story. I didn't see the whole story, but if something like that, so, you know, something like Captain America Winter Soldier. Was that Captain America too? I forget, I get all this mixed up. The Marvel movies that are all kind of the same, but one of those was actually about a future AI that could target people that they thought would be future resistors.
Speaker 1: Against the system.
Speaker 3: And so the the drone system was basically ahead of time, you know, popping targets from the sky.
Speaker 1: That's again a kind of an analogy.
Speaker 3: To what's going on in the Dune stories as they progress towards the end and certain choices are made which require great sacrifice to save the human race. So I don't think even though it's not a Christian story, there's still a lot of good elements, a lot of really powerful deep insights in the story that allow us to see some positives here.
Speaker 1: Now I mentioned in regard to religion.
Speaker 3: We want to talk about that a little bit, because even though the imperial conditioning, as we said, mirrors some of the MK Ultra stuff, and we have kind of these mind control programmed assassins in dou Messiah, there's a sort of clone character who's supposed to be a triggered assassin to kill Paul in Paul's children. Even though that's you know, loosely kind of parallel to what we see in m K Eldra, more interesting in terms of its future predictive element was the future acumenist religion and global galactic Vatican three space Vatican three we could call it, because there's an appendix. Again, I remember he's writing in the nineteen sixties, and in this appendix he points out that the Empire decides to create the next level of acumenism, and he actually.
Speaker 1: Uses the terminology of ecumenism.
Speaker 3: It's the universal ecumenical Council of Space that creates on the basis of multiple religious traditions, including the ancient teachings of all the religions Islam, Buddhism, elements of the Talmud, elements of Hindu philosophy and thought, all combined to produce a future universal acumenical meeting after the Butlerian.
Speaker 1: Jahad to destroy Ai. So after they say it's time to create a man centric religion of the universe, a kind of megagalactic acumenism, as I said, Vatican three in space. That's what the entire appendix is about.
Speaker 3: Now this is very fashioning because this is right around the time of Vatican Two. So Frank Herbert was at least perceptive enough to understand that looking at what was happening at the Second Vatican Council and the movement towards ecumenism, that this was a move towards not just a broadening of the Roman Catholic papal system, but perhaps all the world religions now are becoming elements of or arms of this super religion, a super structure religion. Again, that's perennialism, and so he's consciously putting perennialism into his novel.
Speaker 1: He even explains in.
Speaker 3: This appendix about the religion of Doune that the Ben a Jesuit's sisterhood. Who are the key promoters of this Acumenist religion again a little too Jesuits, as we said, and of course Jesuits, but a cute role invaticant and the promotion of the Acumenist movement that they had studied mind control, narcotics, drugs, meditation and all of the elements of many of the pagan religions to perfect these techniques for their Acumenist religion.
Speaker 1: This is the Ox Jones Show. We're breaking down Dune, don't go anywhere. I'm Jay Dyer.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the Ox Joneshow. I'm your guests host, Jay Dyer of Jason Analysis. If you would like to follow me, you can follow me over on YouTube under my name. You can follow me on Twitter under my name as well, and on Instagram. And you can buy my books and my lectures and my part twos, my interviews and all that on my website jasonalysis dot com. Going back about ten years of archives, getting deep into all the topics that you're hear me covered movies, film movies and film literature, geopolitics. We lecture through tons and tons of elite writing. We've done Carol Quigley's strategy.
Speaker 1: Hope. We've done Cia.
Speaker 3: Biographies on and on and on, and we're talking today about Dune and the hidden the symbolic messages, meanings, the codes that Frank Herbert encoded into his novels and into the films. And what we find is that as we were saying that this future galactic imperial controlled religion is trying to create the universe's super being so that the power behind the throne can control it and be the real universes super being. Now, after this future acumenist world or galactic religion is created, Herbert explains, I want to read a brief quote here the major dams against the anarchy against the Empire's religion, where the Embryo for the Guild and the Beni Jesra's Sisterhood and the noble houses. This continued it's two thousand year record of meeting in spite many their obstacles. The Guild, that's the economic control system, their part appeared clear. They gave free transport to all the noble houses and the Ecumenical Commission's business.
Speaker 1: The Beni Jesuit Sisterhood's role was more obscure.
Speaker 3: This is the time when they consolidated their hold upon all the sorceresses. They explored the subtle uses of narcotics, They developed the Prana Bindu training, and received their missionary protectiva that's their missionary mandate, that is the black arm of superstition. It was also during this period that they composed their litany against Fear.
Speaker 1: I will not fear. There's a mind killer right and the assembly of the Azhar Book, which is the compilation of all the great secrets of all of the ancient religions. So you'll notice what they did was they.
Speaker 3: Went beyond just the idea of Christian ecumenism and pulled in all the world religions as a form of perennialism or perhaps some kind of pseudom sonic philosophy that undergirds this future religion. And it says that the acumenists space religion that they created was a form of self help where the Ecumenists created what they called a new the Orange Catholic Bible. This is a future Bible, which is all the religions mixed together.
Speaker 1: And it says that.
Speaker 3: The men of this commission were likened to the archaeologists of ideas. They were inspired by God in the grandeur of their rediscovery there was rediscovering God. So in other words, they kind of crawl Young style, piecing together an archaeology of ideas.
Speaker 1: I wonder what that sounds like some popular people out there right now that are trying to do this very thing with their archaeology of.
Speaker 3: Ideas to create a galactic religion. What is this religion? Well, it would really just be a kind of form of self help.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: The irony is that in the Dune story, as we said, as an alvels progress, although Paul isn't the queis outside of Rock, there actually does end up being a universus super being. So the genetic manipulation of the bloodlines, the genetic memory awakenings that can occur in the individual, they actually do bring about a universe's super being. It just doesn't culminate in the person of Paul and the viny Jazzer. It's end up not really controlling this super being. But the super being does initiate a kind of a period of peace and the salvation of the human race. Because what happens is eventually it's an evolutionary process. In this worldview, as we said, the AI that makes a comeback seeks to completely eradicate and depopulate humanity. And so what happens is that the future worm Emperor, the Worm Boy, he figures out a way to hide people from the power of the Ai and from impressions. So it's a it's a very fascinating combination of elements of, as we said, real geopolitical events, how the world is actually run on the basis of the control of resources, whether it's water on the planet of Dune, it's how rare it is as a commodity, whether it's the spice, which is at once a kind of mechanism for travel and a drug that gives you enlightenment, gives you insight and kind of in a way initiate you. The actual religious theology is very amorphous and unclear.
Speaker 1: It's kind of at times agnostic at times, it's deism at times, it's determinism and predestination at times, it's sort of Islamic, at times, it's pay it's kind of unclear what this deity is in this world, in this universe of Dune.
Speaker 3: But setting out aside, we can still find a lot of fascinating parallels. Again, maybe not so much on the religious side of things, unless you want to read the worm emperors, perhaps symbolic of the Savior is more than just human and requires a great sacrifice. Right, in that sense, Christ was more than human in our view. He was also fully divine, although fully human, and he also engaged in great sacrifice, sacrificing his life for the salvation of the human race. So that we find Savior parallels that could be read into this in a charitable way.
Speaker 1: So to speak.
Speaker 3: But again setting that aside, it's more valuable, I think for its geopolitical insights and its revelations of things like geoengineering, where we have doctor Kines that's played by Maxiwaan Seidau in the David Lynch version, he's the imperial ecologist who is actually a Fremen.
Speaker 1: I think he's a if I recall he's a frem and spy, and we.
Speaker 3: Have insights into espionage handlers, how spy agencies, how power structures think about religion as a tool. They don't believe it, they don't care about the religion. It's purely a pragmatic tool for the imperial power to continue. And that's relevant for us because unfortunately, many of our elites, many.
Speaker 1: Of our leaders, also see.
Speaker 3: Religion as a tool, as we saw with the case of Ed Lansdale and many of the CIA operatives who wanted to stage all kinds of religious miracles to prop up the CIA narrative. We think about the Vatican Bank and Operation Gladio and the Terror and the Black Operation funding that was all tied up into the Vatican Bank and Gladio and the OSS and CIA, again speaking to the corruption of the empire, and there could be some element of how Islam or radical Islam fits into this usage as well, although in the story of Doune, the Islamic Ish Fremen people end up being the people that fight this jihad and become the sort of radical adherents of the religion of Paul. Now, a lot of people I'm going to make one side comment here about the next novel, because a lot of people don't find the sequel to be that interesting. It's very much a political conspiracy book. And that's fascinating in my view because I did like doing Messiah quite a bit. The first novel is very much an action, you know, grandiose Game of Throne style story. The sequel is much more of a deep philosophical geopolitical conspiracy book. And in that book we have the attempt not just to assassinate Paul, but to make sure that he doesn't have offspring, because Chani is given abortifacians by the Princess. So Paul is forced into a political marriage at the end of Dune, as you probably know, but he's also has Chani as his concubine. What's more interesting is his sister, this character Alia, who has in many ways perhaps more power or potential power than Paul. And spoiler alert, Paul and Alia are related to the Baron. Paul's mom is an unknown daughter, except they find out through the initiation process that they're the genetic offspring of Baron Harconin. So when Paul's sister becomes prominent as she grows older, and you see her in the new film briefly, it's played by Anya Taylor Joid. They've just said they're going to make Dune three, so do Messiah will presumably have a lot to say or will be a big part of the next Dune installment in terms of the films, and so Alia's character will become a or a Babylon type of figure.
Speaker 1: That's what I found to be really fascinating.
Speaker 3: And I'm not stretching it either, because if you read to Do novels, there's places where Paul quotes the Book of Revelation.
Speaker 1: So Herbert was consciously knowledge.
Speaker 3: He had a conscious awareness of the horror of Babylon, this sort of imagery. And there's a specific ritual in the next one where Alia becomes something like the scarlet woman and she's chanted and worshiped and spoiler alert, she will go insane and become possessed.
Speaker 1: So I think again he's.
Speaker 3: Drawing not just from you know, geopolitical stuff, but now he's also drawing from sort of horror of Babylon Revelation seventeen eighteen imagery to give us the potential future feminist goddess religion. And what happens. Alia goes insane, she becomes possessed by the alternate personality of her, of the emperor or the baron of.
Speaker 1: Whom she's a relative.
Speaker 3: So a lot of fascinating warnings and symbols and elements in the done stories, and this is Jay Nyer of Jason. Also, let's go to the emper War store and buy those products and support Alex.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't purchase the products at infowarstore dot com just because it keeps us on the air. You should get these products because they are game changing. Everybody knows our information is some of the most hardcore, accurate intel on the planet. For our products are absolutely no different. They are amazing. They are the missing links people need and all the deficiencies that are out there. One of the biggest problems on the planet is ionine deficiency. Just look up ion deficiency on Wikipedia. More than two billion people the un estimates have major cognitive disabilities.
Speaker 1: Because they haven't had ionine.
Speaker 2: It is essential in all electrochemical activity the body, but most ionine in plants or in meat is bound to other compounds or other elements, so you don't get the full absorption. Not with X three, it has all three of the healthy tipe of iodine in it, the good halogens, the deep earth crystal pure naconionine, and then two other types the scientists tell us help with absorption. X three has been sold out for six months. It's now back in stock for forty percent off at infowarsstore dot com, and it.
Speaker 1: Funds the broadcast and everything else we do.
Speaker 2: So I'll encourage you all to get your X three for forty percent off now at infowarsstore dot com. Takes about two weeks to kick in, but almost everybody has incredible results. Separately, we have another great product, ten hour clean energy Turboforce, available discounted at infowarstore dot com as well. It's discounted as well despite the fact we're about to sell out. So whether it's X three Next Level Iodine or whether it's Turboforce ten hours of Energy, they're both available discounted right now at mfollwarstore dot com. It funds the broadcast and it's a changing cheke action now