Speaker 1: A Woman's Society, Walking in the Shadows the Cult Edition. A women's Society are Walking in the Shadows.
Speaker 2: The Cult Edition.
Speaker 3: Oh hello everyone here, you're live. Woman. I think you should make it to your show about introducing your show.
Speaker 2: Introducing the show.
Speaker 3: We're talking what we're talking about today, Lisa, Lisa, what we're talking about? Oh? Today we're talking about Atlantis and welcome to Walking in the Shadows with Crypti Women's Society. This is our podcast, direct to YouTube on Cult of Conspiracy Podcast, soon to be on every other podcasting platform. Juliet, did you know that? No, what are we doing? You didn't even know?
Speaker 2: I never know anything. She never tells me anything. This is the only time we talk now. This is when we do our lives.
Speaker 3: It's a true story. Nobody. We don't talk at all now, Like it's literally ten minutes before we go live. So yeah, today we're talking Atlantis. We are live on YouTube, we are on Cult of Conspiracy podcast, and soon we will be on every podcasting channel you can find, well, maybe not channel, but our platform that you can find, because our Walking in the Shadows podcast is going to be distributed out so you will find very cool interviews on there our YouTube podcast of course, and any other little tidbits that Juliet and I choose to do it our which there will be many, because there's so many cool topics and things that are happening around the world, Like literally, there are so many things to talk about. So we're going to start doing that through kind of December January, and then we'll be pumping out episodes left, right and center. So go and subscribe. This is your opportunity subscribe to Cryptid Women's Society Walking in the Shadows. You can do it on YouTube. You can subscribe onto the podcast platform Spotify. It'll be on iHeartRadio all of the above stuff. Or you can pop over to the Culture Conspiracy and find us through their subscribe to those guys because that's a cool platform and then find us as well. And thank you to everyone who's already done. So we love y'all and our subscribers are going ah, which was so exciting. Yeah, so exciting we are.
Speaker 2: We're getting some really cool comments we got we've had some other types of comments coming through as well. Please you do leases had some comments. I had a beautiful picture come through the other day.
Speaker 3: I am going to do you like our hear by the way to say, we decided to be knobs today, like literally three seconds.
Speaker 2: Before we're about to go live. Why don't we doing these things? We don't know.
Speaker 3: We've put piggy tails on for those of you who can't see us. So we've got peggy tails. And turns out our hair is incredibly long, and we normally cut our hair when you kind of get your hair stuck underneath your rumpets, like when you kind of like try and chop your hair off because your hair is too long. So yeah, it's about that time. Now look how long mine is.
Speaker 2: And I've literally just cut about two inches off of mine with the kitchens, So I we're done, done with my hair, done with my wild Yeah, I believe it. So I was just like I don't have time at bloody Hea dresses for two hours, Like I just don't.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't have the money for it.
Speaker 2: Do you know what.
Speaker 3: Like three to four hundred dollars stat So Rachel amazing hairdressing friends, you're gonna fly over to Mouth because it will be cheaper. This is the girl's issues, right If you're a guy, you have no issues unless you I don't know like, I think that's why Terry has dreadlocks, because he's like, sweet, I don't have to brush my heel.
Speaker 2: Just re shit, I can't be handling that sor shit.
Speaker 3: Okay, So hey, tell me about your photo that you received that sounds dodgy. Well, you know when god can I say nickpic right, Let's just say I got a lovely dick pick And I'm just like, come on, guys, it's like a picture of that. You've got to put some effort into it, did she? Like seriously?
Speaker 2: From users seven zero something, I will not put it out there. I just deleted you. I did not want my grandkids to find it, so thank you very much. But like, dude, put some effort into it, like.
Speaker 3: Tiny it up down there, thedeslate, do something with it, crowd put a little costume of bow on it. Like seriously, guys, I was not expecting this so early in the morning. I was like, whoa hello, Wow, yeah, look, where's the effort gone? Right? We were talking about this a while ago, Like you know, when people are in New Zealand, we call it tagging, you know, like you write your name on the wall with spray paint and stuff. Man, there was there used to be so much effort put into like tagging your name and like graffiti and stuff. Now it's just like scribble bla scribble blah blah. It's like, oh my god, try a little bit harder, get two colors, get some you know, I appreciating in there, you know that whole thing. Man, escape a little do some little zigs, eggs on it, just a little twili bit, you know, die them anything like it deslate.
Speaker 2: Just just go.
Speaker 3: Sending out random pictures of your bits and pieces without having some sort of scrutiny. Right, you're gonna get scrutinized if you're gonna, if you are that confident to send out those sorts of photos that better be looking good down there.
Speaker 2: And really it just what's not And you know, like if I did a whole calendar, you definitely would not.
Speaker 3: Like you are not making the cut. You are not making the cut. You are not even hit in January. So yeah, oh wow, that's a killer man.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, oh man, just like seriously, Yeah, I have a story.
Speaker 3: We're talking about Atlantis today everyone, and if you like our conversations so far, please subscribe. Unsubscribe also because it's gone pear shape to start with, which is not very very fast, not the shape that Juliet's are on a camera. But look, now we've got three people naked, little naked mole rat. That's like, seriously not okay. So I have a story real quick. Okay, hello to everyone watching. I would like to apologize if please don't let your children listen to this episode. It's not children friendly. But so Juliet received a terrible, terrible photo this morning, and she's very unimpressed by the state of affairs that she received. And she thinks that that person user blah blah blah, should definitely put more effort into it. Okay, if you're going to send out photos like that, put some effort in anyway. So one day, a long time ago, so I work in a gym. I'm a personal trainer, and so about probably two years ago, I received a wonderful message from somebody. Oh, you know, like, you're really beautiful, you're really lovely. Let's get together and dah da da da dah. And so my partner saw the message because I said, look, Josh, Josh sent me a message. I don't know who Josh is, but his name was Josh, and and so my partner said, oh, awesome, give me your phone, and so I went all right. So Kierry decided to start replying to Josh, the unknown Josh, to the point where Josh received some photos that Josh probably didn't want to receive. And that was the end of the conversation.
Speaker 2: And now and now and nowadays, you know, you know, I want you to get back.
Speaker 3: And now Josh has gone, he's gone out of my life, disappeared real quick once my husband got hold of my phone. Oh he's a beautiful man.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: Man, I hope he puts something for into it.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, I swear to God, the undescribable octo man. I'm lovely to have you here, buddy, And word on the streets, don't go sending naughty pictures of your bits and pieces to women unless it's been dazzled. Is that we were going with this.
Speaker 2: Escapedled?
Speaker 3: You know what's an effident Yeah, look, you know, like we've put effort in today.
Speaker 2: You can see like I.
Speaker 3: Got oh yeah, like I'm like, oh, but yeah, hey, it's lovely to have you all here. Thank you so much for jumping on with us today. Our topic today is Atlantis and the theories around it and the bits and pieces, and Atlantis is such a well known theory, and there's lots of people out there that are like, ah, it's just a fairy tale, just a story. But there's a whole other side of the group of people that I really truly believe in this, and a're working really hard to prove it real, right. So I'm loving this And it was so much fun researching and coming up with weird little kind of theories and then kind of going down that rabbit hole and then going, oh, but what about that? And then going down that one. And my theories have taken me all over the world looking at ancient maps and all sorts of other things, including Antarctica and really interesting. I've got a couple of videos to show you. I've got some photos and some images, and Juliet's got some as well. So if you are just listening to this, you can pop over to YouTube and you can actually watch it and see what we're going to put up on the screen. So, oh, there's one more thing I have to tell you before we dive in real, really deep, and just bear with me on this one because it's really important. Last night was your very last opportunity to get the founding membership through CWS. Did you know that, Jills? I did?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: Yes, my yeap.
Speaker 2: So people, come on, Yeah, So.
Speaker 3: If you were lucky enough to score yourself a membership and loads of you did, so, well done you. If you were lucky enough to score yourself a founding membership for that ridiculously cheap price, all the VIP perks and the members portal, all the interviews or the q and as, and damn it, we have got some amazing people coming up in December. I'm not going to spill the beans yet, but like people that you just go, oh my god, have excited people who I've had to change my work days around, So there we go.
Speaker 2: That just goes to show you how important these people are. I have literally had to change workdays around and take days.
Speaker 3: Off because it's a big deal, right television peoples. So yeah, really really exciting stuff. So if you missed out on the opportunity to become a founding member, do not stress. You can still become a truth seeker right now by simply jumping over to Cryptowomansociety dot com, going to join us, and you can get yourself a Truth Seeker membership right now. You can also gift a membership. There is a whole heap of information down there on how to get yourself a membership or how to gift a membership to someone else. It's super easy. What an awesome Christmas present that would be, and like a twelve month membership would be meant, I would love to get that.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, So for the beautiful woman in your life, just go out and do it. Husbands, partners, brothers, fathers, whatever. If you know that your daughters are into your wife, your auntie, your uncle's yet not uncles.
Speaker 3: So boys, it depends on the uncle going to be politically correct today downhill already. Oh yes, this is probably one of those bandy Banni shows.
Speaker 2: That's what happened when.
Speaker 6: You wake up to a back in the morning. So honestly, yeah, it's such a cool thing. And just it is growing really really fast and we have just got it's kind of like starting to really spiral now. We've got so many amazing things coming up and.
Speaker 2: We just yeah, we're super excited, Rolling, Rolling, Rolling, And we booked our first expedition next year in November two.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're going to I am like, I can't believe We're going to Egypt next year. I'm so incredibly excited. I've never been before. The Egyptian Museum has just opened. Did you see the opening ceremony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw Bits and Peace subber over one hundred thousand out of fact, and it explains why I couldn't find Tudon Carmun because he was in the back of the museum before he was being We went to Egypt and I did not see tuden Kamun's tomb. I did not see him nothing. It was like you just couldn't find it. So that explains why. So that was kind of like one of the only things that I was like, oh damn. You know, it's like Melly of the Kings and not that there's much.
Speaker 3: Apparently, you know, talking to the locals, there's not actually much in his tomb at all.
Speaker 2: It's pretty boring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is the thing, like the locals see it all the time. They don't care. We're like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, there, you know.
Speaker 3: It's like yeah, yeah, but this is the same as like people that come to New Zealand. I'm so excited, but like just another bushwalk a camel.
Speaker 2: I was like, give me a camel, ladies, We're going on a camel.
Speaker 3: Let's go so very exciting times. So you can still get in on that expedition. It is not sold out yet, but it pretty much will be once I start giving people invites. I think we've got another royal seat from there available, so get your membership. Truth Seekers, you will be every mode of transport you will be on, will be tiktoks, you will be on cattle, You'll be on You'll be on hot ear balloons. Oh yes, and squishy, hot, sweety vands, which is so much fun. But you will just be driving through the desert and it's it's like it was such an unforgettable experience and I can't wait to go back and be able to spend more time and places that I really really connected with and being able to take you know, the ladies with us and just your absolutely and going over there with a CWS mindset. Right, let's go find those helicopter hieroglyphs. Yes, please, I tried.
Speaker 2: To show you, but the phone keep coming out.
Speaker 3: And I know you tried so hard.
Speaker 2: I was talking to Lisa, God, look at these, and as soon as I went through there, like the five ft walls that just stopped not going to happen.
Speaker 3: Hey, wow, that's a beautiful little segue into a couple of these theories that are situated or located within the African continent, which can we just have you done?
Speaker 2: Are you doing a quick run through of how Atlantis came about as Plato?
Speaker 3: Are we talking about Plato? We're talking about Plato, but we're also talking about further back than Plato, we're talking about Solon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've done like a little brief things. Are you going to go over it?
Speaker 3: Why don't you start? Why don't you start? Give us an overview or whatever you've got, and then a Laddin from there.
Speaker 2: So because that kind of.
Speaker 3: Currently carries on into what I'm going to be doing and then what you're doing. Okay, can I just say real quick, you've got a theory about Atlantis, where it is, how it came into fruition, Did it come to fruition, did it get sucked under by the sea, is it a sunken continent? What's the deal? Drop it in the comments. I am reading those comments right now. Drop it in there so that we can read them out and start the combo.
Speaker 2: All right, and has it already been found? Do you think that it's been found or has it not been found, because there are a couple of theories that people think that it's been found, but they're going no, So okay, hit up away. So Plato is basically born for eighty seven BC. Okay, so I'm not going to go too deep into it. But what I want to do is just go back as to where the original story came from. So there's like this whole timeline that where it came from and why it's been seen as a credible source of what Atlantis is. And it's not just like a mythological thing.
Speaker 3: So as we know Plato was like he came from one of Athens's most distinguished noble families.
Speaker 2: Okay, he was an aristocrat, a philosopher, and his lineage also went back to solon Critius or Critias whatever way it's said a different way, and that that lineage goes back from his mother's side. So's it's really interesting because it's not just kind of like a philosophical thing, it's actually a generational thing for him. He is actually related right back to the very first person they found out about Atlantis. So the primary source, classical source has come from Plato when he talks about Timmius or Timaeus or Critias. So that was the book that he did, and it basically was talking about Atlantis.
Speaker 3: But the very first one it came from was Solon. Solon was like a statesman, a lawnmaker, a lawmaker, poet. He was an archon of Athens, which was back then. He was like a chief magistrate.
Speaker 2: So he was literally the highest political office that you could hold back in the early Athenian government. So he was very very well known. He gave wisdom on his travels and stuff like that, so he was like this voice of authority but also a trust to trusted person. So when he brought home this tale of the lost civilization, it was taken very very seriously. So he heard it from basically the priests of science in Egypt, so that is where the original story has come from. They taught they told him about ancient Athens and about a great civilization called Atlantis that was recorded on their temple walls. Okay, so then it went down to Solon his best friend Dropotyes, so he was like they think he was actually a cousin of so a lot of them were, weren't they. Yeah, yeah, they were all related. So he was also an Athenian nobleman and part of Solon's family circles. He wasn't really remembered for anything in politics or philosophy, but preserving Soulen's story Atlantis. So and this is the kind of like that that oral link which connects sol On with the Egyptian priests and stuff like that. So then that goes down into Critias the older because he's two, so there were two people that involved involved.
Speaker 3: He was also a guardian of the traditional oral stories.
Speaker 2: So he has also done representations of the cultural memory of Athens, so which he had learned from Dropert Eyes, and so he then told it to his great son, which was also Critias or Cretius. So he is the younger. So and this is the one where people think of Cretius. This is the one that they think of. So he was like the historical figure. He lived in four sixty to four oh three BC. He was a philosopher, a poet, and a politician, and he was one of the most controversial men in Athens at that time. So yeah, yeah, loved good controversy. Yeah yeah, yeah, so Plato in his stories and this is how this is how they learned about basically Atlantis and ancient Athens. So he says that he Socrates, Tamaeus, Hermocrates, and Critias they met for a philosophical conversation, so this is all written in his book, and they were talking about the idual state and the nature of the cosmos and human origins and all this kind of stuff. Socrates had basically just gone, hey, this is my perfect city, which was the republic, and Critois response, we're saying, hey, I can tell you a story that mirrors it. And this is a story that was handed down through oral traditions through our family, and it was about the greatest action that the city of Athens ever performed. And he was talking about the war between ancient Athens and Atlantis. So that's how Plats so it became aware of this story. But what I wanted to make sure kind of get through.
Speaker 3: Is that all of these men were very very well thought of. They were not story they were telling stories. They were basically carrying on this oral travision of what was told to them. So it wasn't like it was just like, you know, a storyteller making something up that's come off the road. There's like this real lineage there of basically the story of Atlantis. So and this is why people have got this real of going. It wasn't a mythological city. It is real because this is where the lineage was and it was very very well documented. So and there is so many conflicting stories or theories around that, Right, there's so many people that are saying, you know, Plato grew the story out of nothingness and then elaboration and da da da da dah to forward his political wants and needs and his career essentially and that sort of something make himself sound really good and look really good. And in saying that, I would think that you would make yourself look stupid in that space. Right, Yes, you're a philosopher and a scholar and everything else that's an academic. In modern days we would call these people scientists and academics within their field. Right, I have a master's, Well, you're a scholar or something along those lines. Back in those days, it was I hold a really high level of magistrate, or I'm a law maker, or I'm a part of the government in some way, or I'm a philosopher. So I would think that coming out with a story like that would be would be counterintuitive to what he was trying to do as far as increase his stature. Yeah, when he was doing teachings, he did there were some mythological aspects to his teachings, sure, but you could tell the difference between them because it was very repetitive within those teachings, and you could tell the real difference between the.
Speaker 2: Teachings of what he did and then of the stories that you know, the oral traditions of what were brought down. So yeah, and so that's kind of the way that you know, that's kind of like the area that I'm going down. So but yeah, I will hand it back to you and go.
Speaker 3: Back on to No, that's that's really really cool. And so the story that Solon initially sent down the line of generations occurred nine thousand years prior, right, So it was nine thousand years prior to him going to Egypt, which is wild and I think it sets it back something like fifteen thousand years or something closer. Yeah, they say that Egypt still had record of it's because like Athens and Greece and all those areas, because the weather and all this kind of stuff, and ancient things were lost. You know, you got the fire at the you know, all these kind of things that these stories were lost, whereas Egypt was a dry ariage kind of thing. Everything was etched in stone, you know, all this kind of stuff. So you know, this is why the Egypt has got like some of the the best records of some of these ancient histories because basically it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely better conditions.
Speaker 3: Basically, yeah, absolutely, those dry arid conditions hold everything. Hence the reason why those Egyptian pyramids and the statues and whatnot. The hieroglyphics are stool, some of them in Christine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, as you've seen them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're phenomenal. Ah, I find that really really interesting. I like that. And and apparently so apparently Atlantis fell twenty five thousand years ago, right that was its destruction was twenty five thousand years And as you go through that timeline, you can see kind of where Solon got his story, how long ago and all that sort of stuff, and it pushes it back to about twenty five hours.
Speaker 2: And you can go right through these records are there, you know, they're written down, it's not like, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's very interesting to kind of almost like step back into the space of Socrates and Plato when they were in that kind of that that's that location and that time era, right, and kind of go to yourself, all right, well, how how are these men feeling? What would they have done? Is this theory credible? As far as them making up stories? I can understand embellishing stories one hundred percent. Understand that we do that as humans all the time.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 3: The fish that I caught was just like, you know, it was just amazing. It was not no, it wasn't dude. It was a starting but okay starting just like your petre. It's like your picture that you got this morning, that sweetpea.
Speaker 2: It's a naked mull rap just little.
Speaker 3: And so yeah. But at the same time, I also like, so one of the rabbit holes that I went down was I looked at the pretty rece map. Yeap, Do you know the Prairie rece map. I do. Yeah, So that is a segment for anyone that doesn't know, it's a segment of a map that he put together in the fifteen hundreds. But essentially he used like outputs of like I don't know it was a one hundred and something maps or maybe more than that. From that they had gathered all around the world from all around the world, from all of these explorers and discoverers and that sort of stuff, and he put this map together. And essentially one of the reasons why the Peririe Reece map is so strange is because it's got a really well mapped out Antarctica. Back in the fifteen hundreds, nobody had been to Antarctica because it wasn't his map. He had used earlier maps. So that means that somewhere, somehow someone was circumnavigating the globe and had been down to Antarctica. And so I started looking through these kind of ancient maps as far as like these kind of locations for my theories. I was like, I just kind of did a big overview on like the different theories of where Atlantis might have been located. And then how does that work in with the story from Plato and these other types of theories, including the theory that it's down in Antarctica? Right, And I was like, Antarctica, Antarctica, anything about Antarctica. It's like Bro had me on the ieset, So I just want to share my screen real quick, if that's all right with you, sure, Just so just so that we can get a bit of a view of like where these locations are, because as I started going through, I was like, it's so great if I had a map, and that took me to my amazing maps. So I'm going to share my screen and I'm going to show you where these locations of these different theories are awesome. So here's my my screen. Can you see this one?
Speaker 2: I can Solong's roll.
Speaker 3: So number one is the aes.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of the theory of the carry on?
Speaker 3: So the yes, the ass are just over here. Can you see that guy just in the middle there, right, So you've got Africa, continent of Africa down through here and then to the left hand side of Portugal you've got the So one of the theories is that it was in and I've got the theory and I'll read you through this, but I just wanted to show you the location right locality.
Speaker 2: Wise, the location.
Speaker 3: Could be it right, So just note just off the coastline of Australia, of Africa and Portugal. Right. Then we've got Sardinia, all right, So where is Sardinia. She's just in the middle here and you can see that relatively close to the Azores, which was out to the left hand side there. So this is another theory of location, Sardinia. The next one I've got is Santorini. Santorini. Again it's just a little bit more inland towards Greece, but we're still in this location and in this type of area, right around this type of area. So that's three theories. Now that's in that one one area. Yeah. The next one is the Pillars of Hercules, yep, which is in the middle, right in the middle through here in the Strait of Gibraltar. So again we're in this type of area. And then my last theory, because that's what they talk about, isn't it to get latest as you go through the Pillars of Yeah, yeah, absolutely, And so there's theory. You know, there's there's different connotations and different ways of kind of looking at, especially through modern eyes, of where the Pillars of Hercules are, because the Pillars of Hercules is essentially where the Roman army ascended or like you know, moved out to and took over, and so it could be far wider than where it's.
Speaker 2: Said to be.
Speaker 3: The pillars of hercules depending on how metaphorical you are.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 3: You can go through so many different stories and everybody has a different man. That's why this theory has so much speed, right, It's got so much speed and so much energy behind it because there's so many little rabbit holes in different directions that you can go down. And my last location theory is the Rickats structure structure, yeah, which is just off the coast here. So we're all in this sort of area, whereas if we talk the Maria, it's very much down the south through the kind of Pacific Ocean, but this is very much North Atlantic Ocean. Until I found another theory of Antarctica, and it was like, holy shit, we're throwing it out the window. So I don't want to throw everything else out though, you know, just to say it's in Antarctica. But so I just wanted to show you these locations just so that we had a bit of an idea of what we're looking at, right, you know.
Speaker 2: And and the crazy thing that I like is that they go in and they look for these these sunken city and stuff like that, and they're finding some can cities in all of these places. That is the crazy thing. They've got some of them. They've got no idea who lived in these cities. There are places all around the world that people think, oh, we know who was there before. They've got no idea. You know, the same thing was in Egypt. There are tombs through all the mountains in Egypt. And I'm not talking about one or two, I'm talking about thousands. You are driving in the desert, you have the mountains beside you, and all you see are just open terms which have been basically raided and rolled and stuff.
Speaker 3: And you ask the Egyptian people, and you ask them at the museum, they have no idea.
Speaker 2: If these people were beforehand. There is a giant wall that is an old Cairo or old Egypt, and it is like forty foot high.
Speaker 3: It is about freaking ten foot wide. Nobody knows who built it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like who built it. Everyone's like, we don't know. They can guess, but they've got no idea why it was built. And this thing goes for miles, absolute miles. You don't see that on Egyptian stuff. You don't say, it's just you know, it's in a really old part of Cairo. It's a lot of homeless and they're basically sleeping under it and all the curby bits and it's insane. I'm driving going what is this? Where's this walking from? What's behind here? Who built this? And everyone's like I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, and don't you even asked Astra Cat who's one of our members over in Cairo, and she was just like, we don't know.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 3: So many random building, so many places there and they just do not know and they just don't have the money or the means to actually look into it.
Speaker 2: And that there is just so much And that's.
Speaker 3: The same and it's the same in Greece, right, there's so many archaeological dig sites that have been found that simply cannot be excavated and just sitting.
Speaker 2: There waiting for somebody in the to go do it. So you know how our lifetime will probably even know about these. You know, it's like at least we come back.
Speaker 3: But I tell you what, technology is a really cool thing. There's so many bad things about AI and all this sort of stuff coming out, but there's so many amazing things that allow us to do amazing excavations and discoveries without having to dig the whole thing up right, like ground trading radar. Yeah, it's so crazy because I was just thinking of that because it's I think, because we're in these circles, we know about this technology. And I was actually talking to one of our area managers because he's really into paranormal stuff and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: And we were.
Speaker 3: Talking about like Peru and some of the some con cities here and he goes, oh, they've just found one a wed year.
Speaker 2: I said, they used ground penetrating like liight. I said, they came through and they could take all the trees off. And he's just like what he no idea, no idea, because I know they kind of take pictures of stuff. I said, yeah.
Speaker 3: So I was explaining to him and he was just he was blown away and he's just like, I'm never heard of it before.
Speaker 2: And it's like, oh, okay. So it's really cool talking about these things, because you know, we look ourselves learn so much when we listen to other people's podcasts and their talks.
Speaker 3: And what they're doing and all this technology. And yeah, and one of the coolest things is is like stepping into like expos like if you get the opportunity to go to an expo or go to a conference. Do it because you're hearing from people that aren't mainstream. They are essentially fanatics, right, They're totally like deep into whatever topic. Fanatic in a great way. Yeah, because they're totally focused in on that one topic. It's not like us where we kind of we're a plethora of different options all the time and we just kind of skim over the surface. The people that go to those conferences and deliver that information are so well versed in everything regarding that topic. They are bloody phenomenal, like really, And that's what I guess that's what you mean about listening to podcasts and stuff, because you're listening to these people talk about new technology in regards to things like taking footprints of Bigfoot for example. Right, that's one of the coolest new things that you can use your cell phone for. Instead of having to cast it, you can literally take a three D of it and it literally images it and it shows you to the point of like the leaf that the what do you call it, the spine of the leaf that it's pushed down like it's wild.
Speaker 2: And it's like impressed in mud.
Speaker 3: You can bring up the lines at the furt like it's insane phenomenal. Yeah. So then like looking at like kind of ground penetrating lighter and also satellite satellite lighter, which is what they've done with underneath the pyramids, right, and all the other bullshit that they found. Oh yeah, it's got spirals. No it doesn't. You have no idea, it's literally just columns, Like you don't know that much, right, So and we know this, Okay, we're not taking the purse. We actually know that that's bullshit, but we do know one hundred percent that there are columns underneath the Pyramids and the gez And and space that could be rooms absolutely, and so that's pretty phenomenal. So when you look at like ancient civilizations that have been had civilizations built on top of, you can now kind of start kind of getting a little bit deeper under there without having to spend thousands of millions of dollars to excavate. So I think like maybe in our lifetime we might see some really cool discoveries happening. Maybe definitely in our kids life. You just need to take a shovel.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: You're kind of okay, wait, wait, so I've got like six points GPS. Okay, so we just need to get going, get up there, we'll find it. Okay. So my first theory was that of Plato's right allegory. Right, So that's the invention of the story, or in fact, the parting down of the actual oral story from Solon. My next theory is mythic memory, right, oral tradition. This just goes over what we were talking about, as far as Plato gives. A transmission chain comes from the Egyptian priests down to Solon, down to Dropides, and then further on down to Plato. Like you explained Jewels, ancient cultures in the Mediterranean had widespread floods and disaster myths. This was just something that happened because real natural catastrophes happened quite often, and especially through their lineage, right. They had earthquakes, tsunamis, sudden sea level changes, all of those sort of things, and they could have been remembered and then later reshaped into some form of an Atlantis account. Doctor Oliver D. Sorry not doctor a Biggie Pardon. Oliver D. Smith and others have examined whether the story could be an authentic tradition, but most conclude that exact Atlantis narratives cannot be traced as a continuous oral tradition. But the mechanism Plato users i et Egypt as an old stable record keeper is plausible for lending authority to the tail. So that means that although we've got academics saying, well, I've looked into this and there's no real timeline, however, we do know that Egyptian temples hold their records very very well, and can we not find this? And I guess they're still looking for those stories. Well, I mean, you know, you look at it like number one, you know, the river's moved, sure, the cities have moved. You know, even Dendara that I went to. The river used to float past Dendarah. It is miles away now, you know.
Speaker 2: So there are cities that were there which are now you know, which the Egyptian talk about, which are under the sand, you know, and you know, and that's that's literally it. You know, we're talking about the satellite archaeology that you know that we discussed. You know, they have bound cities, they have found other pyramids, they have found other you know, towns, you know, all this kind of stuff and tombs and it's just the sands move.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: There's a prime examples, like there is a whalebone fossil place where you can go to Egypt and I can't remember where it is, Saragas, but it's basically all these giant, giant whalebones and they're just in the middle of the desert, right, so you can actually drive for miles for hours and to go and see these bones. But the caretakers there have to constantly sweep those bones off because if they left them, like within a week or in a month, if the sand's coming right, the whole lot would be buried. And these are giant giant whalebones that you can go and so they're literally just out in the desert and you can walk around, you follow the path and you just see these giant wild bones and then they've got some inside areas as well. It is absolutely amazing, but we just we ran out of time to go and see it.
Speaker 3: Hey, following on from what you just talked about the pyramids being found in that sort of stuff, I just wanted to give props where props are Due to doctor Sarah Parkerk in twenty and eleven, Egyptologist doctor Sarah Parkerk, Parcak and her team discovered at least seventeen potential pyramids, over one thousand tombs and three thousand ancient settlements in Egypt using high resolution satellite imagery. The infrared satellite images highlighted structures buried beneath the ground by detecting chemical differences in the soil, and initial excavations have confirmed that at least two of the structures are likely pyramids. This was a significant fine for the field of space archeology and was the subject of a twenty eleven BBC documentary. But she's been we have, yeah, and she she got given a hell of a lot of crapola for her speaking out on Vikings and the Venetians and other sea fearing civilizations coming to Egypt and trading with Egypt and things being found, And so we support Dr Parkerk. We think she's really amazing, and we just we think you should go and look into her a little bit more and her studies and her research, because that discovery is phenomenal when you put that into perspective of exactly what you're talking about, Seventeen potential pyramids over a thousand tombs and three thousand ancient settlements that is wild and.
Speaker 2: It basically was just she was basically stopped. She lost her job at the university. It was like an absolute boycott. So it boils down to, you know what, we say, she found something she probably shouldn't have and it had to become changes the mainstream narrative.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, there are people out there using amazing technology to achieve amazing discoveries and those sort of things. I mean that was twenty eleven. Oh my god, there was like over ten years ago now, so imagine how amazing technology is these days. Absolutely, and look, maybe we just need to contact her and make friends with her so that we can find Atlantis.
Speaker 2: So just going back to the wows, so it's called the Wadi Al High Tan Valley of the Whales. So these are not modern whalebones, but fossils dating back to around thirty seven million years, so they represent the evolution of the Wales from land dwelling mammals to ocean dwelling creatures. Absolutely amazing and hopefully we can put that on our list to go and see it when we go over.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that sounds coo.
Speaker 2: I think it would just be absolutely amazing. So well it does my.
Speaker 3: Hidden that there's been whales that have been found in really odd places, like the whale that was found in the middle of the Amazon, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember and in the Alaskan wilderness sure, well in the middle of the forest there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, middle of the pine trees. So yeah, that's that's that's a whole nother conspiracy thing. Did the UFOs pick up the water and he got the whale and he was like, shit, you're a bit heavy, and so he dumped him. It's bad about anyway. That's not Atlantis. So that's my second. My second theory is oral tradition, mythic memory, you know, passed on down absolutely number three real catroph catastrophic event reflection. Right, So this is based in Thera, which is now known as Santorin near fun bub in there. So basically this theory links Atlantis to the eruption of the volcano on Fearra modern day Santorini in Aegean. Aegean a John, which was one of the largest of the Bronze agents, severely affected the Minoan world. I'm pretty sure whatever I said was wrong.
Speaker 2: So like a whim was almost right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of them may have been bearing to correctness. But probably not so. The eruption is dated by radiocarbon and ice core evidence to about sixteen twenty seven sixteen hundred BC BC, if we're being correct ough right now, But I don't really care about that. I like BC the eruption. This is why I could never be an academic, because I'm like, I'll just do it my own. Why it's fine, Yeah, I keep fine. The eruption caused caldera collapse, Hummus fallout, and tsunamis that could have struck crete and surrounding coasts again, so totally changed the environment, the look of everything. And we know can sink volcanic activity underneath an earthquake activity, tectonic plate activity can sink whole continents, right, This is what happened to the continent of MoU, well documented through the South Pacific. The Aegean settlement of a Kroteti was buried in ash, preserving a Pompeii of Bronze age. The description in Plato of a powerful island suddenly destroyed by earthquakes and floods can be compared to the there event. So this is where we're kind of going with, is it Santorini in that sort of area. The Minoan decline after the eruption may have helped preserve stories of a once great maritime culture overwhelmed by the sea. One hundred percent, we know the Minoans were amazing seafaring people. Dating does not match Plato's nine thousand year figure, So this theory assumes that Plato's chronologic chronology was altered, symbolic, or misreported. So that's the only issue with this theory. However, if you take this theory and go, okay, is this something that affected the Minoan people that could have been Atlantis? Well, if you pushed this event back by nine thousand years or a few thousand years by that point, then it could be the same sort of event that happened in the same sort of location.
Speaker 2: Well, there's this whole thing of what I'm going into it, and it's talking about stuff being lost in translation. You know, you know, yes, there are facts kind of given down through things, but while was some of that lost in translation to it were the dates out where you know, there's like little bits, you know, it's it's you know even now you go, hey, what happened twenty years ago? And you're like and so you say something you were actually that was only five years ago, or you're like, oh I remember this happening. Then you're like, oh, that was thirty five years ago.
Speaker 3: Sure, you know what I mean, Like even us we you know, you'll type, your kind of perception of timeline can kind of change, you know, So is that kind of what's happened with that. It's just like the Egyptians didn't really know the exact timeline and then it was just kind of you changed a little bit. But I mean, I mean, nine thousand years is a long time to be counting, right, Like take off the zero and it's a big difference that's nine hundred years versus nine thousand years. And it's interesting because I had this conversation with my dad the other day. He's he's a Christian and he's a bit of a Christian scientist, so he has a really good understanding of lots of different things, and he always tries to push it back to the Bible being a historical account and let's prove that. And so we were talking about Nefhlin actually and how they may have survived after the flood and all this sort of stuff, and he was talking about the dates of when the flood was and Noah and in the biblical text and that sort of stuff, and how these things could actually fit in. And I'm a belie. I think I'm I'm a believer that Atlantis could have easily fit into this ancient civilization prior to the flood, prior to all of them. I mean, the flood was what four thousand, five hundred years ago or something like that, So not that long ago in comparison, if you're talking like go Beckley Tippy, which is they reckoned twelve thousand.
Speaker 2: So but you can't turn around and say I only have a thing. We have got so many lost civilizations, like we were saying before, there are so many that we do not know anything about. Cities being found under the water, you know. You know, look at Clearpatra's temple, clear Patris Temple, and Alexandria in Egypt is underwater. The whole thing sunk. So you can't go to a temple. You can go there if you're a diver, yeah you can.
Speaker 3: You can scuba diive through it, but you can't see the temple anymore because it has sunk right under the water.
Speaker 2: So absolutely that real, you know, And that's my belief there there are so many missing civilizations out there, you know, there's so much random shit, and like we say that they try to they either try and make stuff disappear or they try and make it fit the narrative. And you know when you come across stuff and you go, it just doesn't fit, you know, it's like that doesn't quite fit the ar that doesn't fit, dear, what you're telling me doesn't match that. So where does it come from?
Speaker 3: And we're so attuned to like making puzzles, like and you know, like you do puzzles when you're when you're a little kid, you do sudokus, you do crosswords, and you do those five thousand piece puzzles and stuff. And so we're really really attuned to putting the right pieces in the right places. And when you get into our situation, you start researching this and you're actually like listening to these types of podcasts or whatever, like you simply can't put the fricking piece in the bloody whole. Doesn't work. It's like my dog keep talking, my dog wants to go nice. It's so frustrating because you simply can't fit it in there. And that's I think part of the plan is to distract us and confuse us and have us just go it's too difficult, it's in the too hard box. I'll just let it go and go with whatever they in quotation marks are creating for me and figure it out that way. And I feel the same way about the dinosaur timeline. We feel the same way about archaeological timelines. And obviously when it comes down to ancient civilizations like Atlantis, Lameria, avalon the continent of MoU Easter Island, Rapa Nui, even the ancient people that are there with their bark artwork and their alphabet and their writings that simply can't be decoded because nobody knows who they were. Well, then something is wrong. There is something wrong in the timeline. There is something wrong in the narrative that we are being fed that does not compute. It does not fit into the puzzle that we are so bloom and good at doing now because we can all do Sudoku and we know what number comes next, because we've already done all of these types of forms and stuff. So when it comes to doing this sort of stuff, it really opens your mind up to the possibility of are there other timelines. Are there other options that fit into my puzzle better? Are there things that kind of just make more sense? And I love that because we're simply here to facilitate the conversation, right, have the conversation. Don't feel like you're crazy or like you're stepping too far out or you're going to rock the boat. Drop it in the comments, tell us what your theory is, tell us where it fits and where it doesn't fit, because then that spurs on our thought process to then go, oh my gosh, maybe it was this, or maybe.
Speaker 2: We never thought about that side of it.
Speaker 3: So one hundred percent, that's it, and that is I think that's the purpose of podcasts like ours, Right, anyone that's a conspiracy theorist, cryptozoologist, paranormal investigator, you apologist, ancient civilizations researcher, anything like that, that's kind of delving into anything that's just not the mainstream narrative. We're all just conversation starters, right, We're just here to facilitate that conversation. So don't be afraid try.
Speaker 2: Some new stuff, you know, absolutely go out and try some new stuff.
Speaker 3: My fourth theory number four, there's only sex. There's only sex. So number four is the Mediterranean location theory Sardinia Thadnia. We had a look at where Sardinia was on the map. So this theory argues that Atlantis was not in the mid Atlantic, but within or near the Mediterranean in a region that was wealthy, maritime and later damaged or forgotten, such as Sardinia. So Sardinia's neuragic culture from basically eighteen hundred BCE built megalithic stone towers, they had metalwork, and engaged in Mediterranean trade, so they were seafaring. They were builders, construction and construction, and they had metalwork, which is pretty good for that age, right. Egyptian records mentioned the sorry the Sheardon, one of the so called sea peoples. Some scholars connect them to Sardinia, And if you look into the Sheardon, you'll be able to see what they built and what they constructed, and how good they are as far as maritimers go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Tartesios, which is another word for Sardinia in what is now Andalusia, is known in Greek sources as a rich western politi. Its decline or disappearance could have contributed to legends of the lost Western realm. So they're saying potentially Andalusia or around that sort of area could have housed what we see as the Rings, because.
Speaker 2: Literally that whole area just had massive, like you know, so many like earthquakes, saying tsunamis, you had volcanoes, you had the works, that whole area basically all around the world though you know it was it's just like the we're growing, we're shrinking with you knowing all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know this brings in beyond the Pillars of Hercules, which is what Plato wrote about in his works, could have been interpreted differently in antiquity or later copyists could have shifted the geography, and you're only talking a few miles to the left right, or maybe a little bit more than that, but pretty much within that Mediterranean Sea, earthquakes or Bronze Age collapse events around twelve hundred BC affected coastal centers, providing historical episodes that could have been turned into the Vanishing Kingdom stories. So I think Sardinia definitely could have been a location there, especially if you're going with the theory that Atlanta's sunk right sunk into the ocean. Yeah, my fifth theory is the Rickhat structure, the Rickat structure. You got my ste picture of that one in northwest Africa. I surely, surely you do give me two and a half seconds and I'll.
Speaker 2: Be so interesting this this structure isn't it?
Speaker 3: Just it's really shaped. But sorry, I can't see anything well trying to find it. Hold on a second team. You just keep getting in my way, Juliet. That's the problem. I think. Yea face keeps getting anyway. Yeah, apologies, apologies. So this is what Atlantis is meant to have looked like. Yeah, this is an artist rendition obviously, but it had those those circles around it, right with the bridges through and then that's the big famusing it. They talk about these circles, these rings of where the city were, then the water in between the y and remembering like this is the capital city, right, Atlantis was made up of ten different cities throughout the Northern Hemisphere and possibly down to the south, but predominantly through the Northern hemisphere, and this was the capital city where they ran all of their bits and pieces from. And I just think, what a cool city. I think that's probably the thing that's really taken people, to be honest, is the idea behind it? Right? Arm hold please? So this is the Rickat structure. Can you see that here? Yeah? So this is this is amazing. And this is just to the left of the African continent. I've got a little map, actually we had a little map, so it's right onto the coastline or close to the coastline the west side of Africa. And this is an aerial view of it, obviously, and you can see the commonality or the similarities between the theorized Atlantis capital city and this format right here. And the thing that really gets me with this is I'm like, there's something in it, right because when you start looking a biggie pat in that's Atlantis, when you start looking at the actual structure of it, it's just so little. Sorry, team, This is a picture that's obviously less aerial closer to the earth. You can literally see a form of structure here that is this natural.
Speaker 2: There's somebody to try to come out say natural, that's not natural. Transnatural.
Speaker 3: It is not natural. That's one thing we can agree on. It is not a natural structure. You can just it's not a natural structure. Oh sorry, I can zoom in Oh my god, look at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can zoom in.
Speaker 3: So it's a little bit pixelated here, but you can see the circular structures through here. And if you just imagine that there was once a green Africa, green Sahara, and a.
Speaker 2: Lot of it was underwater. So there we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that was my So this is my my next theory of and what is this? Oh, this is a theory of Atlanta. So you can see that circular structure. Yeah, and this is I guess this is the problem. Right, We just don't know. You don't know what parts were taken out of context, especially around what the capital city actually looked like.
Speaker 2: Right, So was this you know that this is the part?
Speaker 3: Was the shape of it and everything taken from the original Egyptian press?
Speaker 2: Is this what they said? Is this what Solon saw on the walls of these you know, these temples and stuff like this. It was like, is this exactly what he saw? Is this? How is this how it was handed down? We're going, hey, this is what I saw? This was the shape of it? Sure is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and those are the questions, right, And just like you questioned the Emerald tablets and you know the parting of the Red Sea and all of these things that our stories, but we know they probably come from some grain of truth, right, Everything comes from a grain of truth. So my theory of the Rickat structure the eye of the Sahara. So basically this links Plato's description of concentric rings of land and water to the Racat structure in Marittania, a large circular geological formation visible from space. Turns out that my coffee is now wearing off.
Speaker 2: I saw drinking mine. It's a little cold.
Speaker 3: I'm very sorry to everyone. The Rickat structure is about forty kilometers wide, made of concentric eroded rock layers in the Sahara. Forty k's Is that big enough for a capital city? I would think so, yeah, pretty amazing. Ah. The visual similarities of Plato's plan of Atlantis central islands surrounded by alternating rings has led the proposals that this was the site. Geological studies indicate the structure formed through erosion of a domed rock uplift, and it's not man made and not the result of sudden submergence. And I'd like to just say there are a lot of studies being done that you can research yourself, and we encourage everyone to research. Just because we're saying it and we're theorizing it doesn't mean that it's set in stone. It doesn't mean that we're wrong or right. Go and research yourself full stop.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of scientific studies that have been going on for the last fifteen to twenty odd years on things like cave creation and the speed at which you can create caves, opal creation, and if you don't know what an opal is, you should look that up. An Australian amazing rock which looks like fireworks, it's amazing.
Speaker 8: All around colors, it's very, very A wonderful gentleman created an opal which was indistinguishable, a real one in his garage in thirty days.
Speaker 3: So there's all of these things that along with petrified wood and all this sort of stuff happening right, trees and stuff like that. So there's so many things that are becoming fractured, like so many theories that are becoming fractured by people actually going, well, actually, this is not true, because I've just done exactly what you asked me not to do, and right, caving systems can be created in just a few years by having the right you know, concentration of stone and geology and water and everything else. So I'm not sure that I agree with the idea that the geological studies indicate the structure formed through erosion of a domed rock uplift and that it's not man made. I would qustion that immensely. Yeah, And they're just one thing, like I'm hoping I saved it today. And going a little bit off topic, we we're talking about the giant trees.
Speaker 2: You know, people are talking about it. I'm not talking you know, we're talking about giant giant trees.
Speaker 3: Oh you mean like the pictures of like what we think.
Speaker 2: How their giant trees.
Speaker 3: So there's a whole there's a new theory that's going out about the floods, and they're showing trees that these giant trees that have been chopped down and in the middle water is coming through like and there's literally water is bursting through these trees. There are giant trees there risbin raining and then the trees are basically sucking up the water and hosing it out a hole, you know what I mean. So they're like, is there a connection to the great floods and when there was like basically this war where they chopped all these trees down.
Speaker 2: And all the water came out of them. There are you know, different areas where supposedly, like these rocks, which are that you know it's supposed to be these giant trees and temples have water pouring out of them. They don't know where the water's coming from. There's not enough rain for them, you know.
Speaker 3: So that you say that, because can I add to that? Oh yes, biblically speaking from the Bible, the Great flood, the waters came from the rain and from the ground. The waters came from the ground, and not talking natural springs. It came out of everywhere to flood it. It was so so dramatic that waters came from everywhere. It wasn't the ocean rising by way of tsunami or earthquake. It was water coming up out of every orifice it possibly could.
Speaker 2: I like it interesting.
Speaker 3: I have a wee video that I really want to show you, which kind of I feel like backs up my theory. My theory number five of the Sahara eye is that you.
Speaker 2: Think is your winner. Maybe I think it's got some really good legs to it.
Speaker 3: I think it's got good legs to it, and this has just been found as far as discoveries go, so I think we should watch this. It's only a short one and it just kind of backs up that theory with some new discoveries. So let me find it.
Speaker 2: Can you do it? Can you do it?
Speaker 3: They are maybe, but possibly not. Let's not get too excited, Okay, super excited. Okay, so give me two secrets. Well, I just pulled this guy up and share my screen. Are you guys really tune your sound.
Speaker 2: On for it?
Speaker 3: Very important? Alright, here we go.
Speaker 9: Scientists have found two Mamifie humans that are seven thousand years old that were buried in the Sahara Desert that when they tested their DNA found that they are a brand new group of humans. These ancient humans do not match anything that we have on the records so far. So they were a brand new group that lived pretty much in isolation for a very long time for this DNA to be so.
Speaker 5: Distinct from other DNAs.
Speaker 9: For example, they are not sub Saharan, so they think below the Sahara.
Speaker 5: Desert in Africa. They are not ancient European, they are not ancient Eastern.
Speaker 9: It's like a whole new group of people that were previously missing from our documented like DNA gnoming the secrets.
Speaker 5: Why is this cool because it's from the Green Sahara. So back seven thousand years ago, that Sahara wasn't as a whole. It was green and lush and amazing.
Speaker 9: And if you know anything about the Green Sahara atlantis theory, this is a very exciting genetic.
Speaker 5: Information just to current fight these.
Speaker 9: When I say mummies, they aren't mummies like Egyptian mummies.
Speaker 5: They are naturally mummified.
Speaker 9: So by accident in a cave, they found fifteen dead people and two of them, two ladies, were really well preserved, so they were able to test their DNA really well and find their.
Speaker 5: Maternal line and paternal line DNA and found Yeah that it's basically this whole new group of humans that were living pretty much isolation.
Speaker 9: Now this is what the Green Sahara would have looked like post.
Speaker 5: Five thousand pre five thousand BC.
Speaker 3: And you're talking about like the eye of the Sahara is just to the lift of that. Yeah, right, so just keep them in mind. Okay.
Speaker 9: See Africa was literally like a rat run of rivers, massive lakes, waterways.
Speaker 5: It was lush.
Speaker 9: You would have had to have known either how to travel by water or cross water.
Speaker 5: It was very much a water world, if you like. So why does this have enythy two in Atlantis? So in Plato's.
Speaker 9: Description of Atlantis, they talk about the boundary line of the whole kingdom, the ten kingdoms of Atlantis, being this huge area outside the Pillars of Heracles.
Speaker 5: And we have traditionally always thought that that was up here the Straight of Gibraltar.
Speaker 9: However, the Straight and Gibraltar has been known as the pill Heracles only since the Roman times.
Speaker 5: But Plato was referencing something that was much more ancient.
Speaker 9: It turns out that there were other sites in the world that have been known as the pillars of Heracles. They were used to be like places of boundary line markers, if you like.
Speaker 5: Now, there was another set of pillars of Heracles that were on the other.
Speaker 9: Side over here that was openly that's facing into the Mediterranean Sea in this bay here that is Modernday Tunisia that would have gone into this massive lake system over here.
Speaker 5: So there is a growing theory that there.
Speaker 10: Was a culture that lived around in the Green Sahara, the Atlas Empire that lived in and around and had settlements around this area of North.
Speaker 5: Africa ten thousand years ago plus.
Speaker 9: And now we have information that there was a group of people living here that were completely removed from the you know, our modern knowledge of DNA sequencing. They've just popped up out of nowhere. Who are these people? Why were they so isolated? And it's kind of magic that we've accidentally found these two women that were alive of five thousand BC that carry the genetic traits of a.
Speaker 5: Group of people who lived in this area.
Speaker 9: That just disappeared off the DNA mapp They're not there anymore, but they were there when the Sahara was green.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to stop it there because that theory of them, well, the discovery of them being seven thousand years old, if that's the genetic sequencing, then you could probably take them back a few more generations than that. And then are we pushing towards the ancestors of the Atlanteans?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Which is kind of cool because there is kind of I'm going, oh, I love it, okay cool. So that was my evidence to uh and I and shout out to the old world. She's awesome.
Speaker 1: Love it a.
Speaker 3: Pieces and I think she's really really cool delivering and give her some love on the Tiki TOOKI My last theory, and we've already talked about this really quickly, is the uh the Azores theory, and the Azores was the first one that we looked at, which is the little group of islands off the west coast of Africa. This is a classic. Atlantis was a sunken island in the Atlantic theory, placing the lost land somewhere off the west of the Strait of Gibraltar, near the Azores or the mid Atlantic Ridge. Plato says that Atlantis was beyond the pillars of Hercules and was a large island with naval power. Some writers connect this with post glacial sea level rises. So a lot of people have gone into things like the last ice Age, you know, twelve just under twelve thousand years ago, and that would give you timelines and this sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: And different access points as well. You know.
Speaker 3: Then, like what what you say about the Nile and that sort of stuff, you know, that used to run differently. There was different access points, there was different things that were being shown because the water was at a different sea level, and that's a major, major issue when you've got civilizations just and yeah, and.
Speaker 2: You're like with the river, you know, like in egypt's been proven because like you know, they've had droughts and stuff. Then it's gone down and they've literally found sure page systems have found other houses, you know, are the villagers you know, all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So major, major things. They found the temples of the horsemen.
Speaker 2: It's not annoyed them.
Speaker 3: Oh good, and we not.
Speaker 2: Learn anything from the book.
Speaker 3: But again, and I'll leave that theory there, but there is so much evidence to show that that could have been the Azores as well, and all we have to do is look into that one. I love the theories that people come up with because a lot of the time they're backed in some form of evidence. Right, there's evidence to show that that could actually be that. And and so yeah, that that kind of took me into a big giant rabbit hole of like what are these theories and what does this look like? I've got one more little video and I feel like this is going to push into what you're talking about now, Jis as well, do you mind if I play it?
Speaker 2: I make it quick? Running out of time?
Speaker 3: We are never running out of time, You've got an entire hour to talk. All right, So this is my last, my last little video. I'm sure you're gonna love it. Just give me two seconds to pull this puppy up because this really tickled my fancy and oh oh, here we go. And I feel like it's going to tickle your fancy too, because why wouldn't it? Right, just one second, Well, I share my screen now, okay, and remember if you want to watch these videos, that we have to do is jump on over to YouTube. If you're listening to this on a podcast, alrighting, are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes? Play off we go?
Speaker 3: Oh, there we go, Off we go.
Speaker 7: Only land mass this fits Plato's description is Antarctica. Plato describes an island the size of Libya and Asia combined in the Greek world in that time. In Plato's time, that was a description for a territory roughly the size of the First Persian Empire. The first Persian Empire is about the size of the continental United States. Well, that's the size of Antarctica. Moreover, Plato said that Atlantis.
Speaker 5: Was in the world ocean.
Speaker 2: But what does that mean?
Speaker 7: The world ocean? It's where the Atlantic, the Pacific and the Indian Ocean all meet in a single body of water in the shore line of Antarctica.
Speaker 5: It was a global civilization. It's a civilization that used those one thousand.
Speaker 7: Three hundred tons stones at bow back, the global technical civilization. So, first of all, the only land mass that fits the size is Antarctica. Second, it's in the right place. It's in the world ocean. Sir Plato said that when you go to Atlantis, you can come from one side of the world, like South Africa, and crossover Atlantis and you're on the other side.
Speaker 5: Of the world.
Speaker 7: Where else fits that bill than Antarctica.
Speaker 3: Oh, Danny Jones, you're the man, So yeah, I thought that was really, really, really cool. So there you go. That's my that's my account of Atlanta's probably more questions than answers in that one, but those are the theories that I was kind of looking into. What do you think, so the.
Speaker 2: Roads lead to all roads lead to Antarctica, doesn't it very lead to Antarctica. That's time to go. They are the problem. They are the But.
Speaker 3: Also if it was Antarctica, that would answer a lot of questions of why why did the Nazis want to go down there? Why is it totally to everything? It's totally hidden. You're not allowed to flying aeroplane over there. There's treaties in place, all sorts of stuff going on. There's a shipload of military down there. Why why? Why? Why? Because Atlantis?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh my god, that was really interesting. They are not the Antarctic video, but the other one. How she's talking about this strange you know, these two women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yeah, I thought like that because that's a that's a really great discovery as far as like.
Speaker 2: Sit that's pretty amazing. So lista, tell me what are your views on what do you think the people of Atlantis are?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What have you heard? What is the main narrative about Atlantean people? What type of people are they? They were aggressives, yeah, they were. What about them as a physical.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've heard like they were like tall, white Arian type of race people, but I don't know. Wise, not as spiritual as the Lumerians. The Lamarians were far more connected and spiritual and holistic approach. But the Atlanteans apparently had some pretty amazing technology and came from the stars and that that's generally kind of what a lot of people think so I'm going back to this whole with things lost in translation. So Plato's description, he describes the island, the size, the shape, the politics, it's destruction, you know, the sea fearing. But basically there are almost no physical details of what the people look like that have come through history, what their bodies were like, how they reproduced, or what their consciousness was.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it left this really really big gap. Yeah, well you.
Speaker 3: Can see like I'm questioning it, right because I'm like, I think I've probably So this is kind of like like the theories about like what Atlanteans look like, their lifestyle, their lifestyle, the esoteric side of it, and so these esoteric writers rushed in to fill the blanks. Okay, So this this basically this gap that Plato left about like physically who.
Speaker 2: These people were, you know, how they live and all this kind of stuff. So it kind of moves from being archaeology into like this idea of who these people are, projection and a symbol of who they are. So when Plato left basically the silhouette, the occultis of the late eighteen hundreds decided to sketch in the details of what they thought the Atlantean people were. They didn't just imagine like the cities and the ruins. They drew up race charts, family trees, psychic powers, and even military technology.
Speaker 3: Okay, but their aim wasn't fiction. They weren't saying that.
Speaker 2: This is a story because they believed that they were restoring this knowledge from clearvoyancy and channeled memory from Atlanteans.
Speaker 3: Far Wow. So basically everything that we think we know about the people, technology way of being in.
Speaker 2: Atlanta not come from Plato.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was made up through It was the idea that they were channeling these memories. Yes.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: So can you bring up Helena Blavatsky Liz Coundle of Pictures. So, Helena Blavatsky was a Russian occultist and the founder of the Theosophical Society. She so this is her.
Speaker 3: She's very rush in looking. She's a little bit scary, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Incredibly so. So she was the one one of the very first people to talk about root races.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm going to go into that a little bit more.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Yes, so that's her. Look at them, they're all like pretty right.
Speaker 3: I found this picture and I was like, holy.
Speaker 2: Just Reuton behind her? But were she.
Speaker 3: Traveled a lot, right, She was very well traveled, very well traveled, very very well knowledgeable. You know, people really really looked up to her like within this whole, this whole thing.
Speaker 2: And then her disciple William Scott Alice. So, if we're going to bring old William Scott Alice up, he was a Scottish the officers who published the story of Atlantis in eighteen ninety six and lost Lemuria in nineteen oh four. Okay, so this has come these stories have come from them, apparently through clearvoyance and them channeling Atlantean members. Okay, so this is where it's all come from. Wow, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I knew Helena Blavotsky had a lot to do with Atlantis and La Maria and that sort of stuff and the thoughts around that, but I didn't really I had no idea that the entirety of the population and all that sort of stuff was made up by them. Yeah. Yeah. So, and the other person who kind of followed on, which I found super interesting, was Rudolph Steiner. Oh hello, a philosopher, a scientist, and a founder of anthroposophy. So though him and so though Rudolph's and Helena's opinions differed. They have basically built the blueprint for what most modern Atlantean law looks like today. Psychic science, crystal technology, moral wars, and the fall of a civilization that was both like brilliant but also very broken.
Speaker 5: Holy shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they're not realized. And so now we send So in New Zealand, there's a lot of Rudolph Steiner schools. Oh there is here too, Rudolph Steiner schools everywhere like his His teachings and stuff are very really really interesting.
Speaker 2: Read his stuff. If you haven't heard of Rudolph Steiner, like, look into his stuff. It's yeah, so it's really interesting. So Rudolf Steiner, so he was born eighteen sixty one, died in nineteen twenty five. Right, So he believed that humanity passed through several several kind of like evolutionary stages okay, which we're not finished with yet, from physical and spiritual. In his cosmology, the story of Atlantis is just a myth, a myth. It's an essential phase of basically human development and evolution that sits between Lemuria and post Atlantean age. So which is us now? So we are current posts Atlantean age Okay, it's a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to really kind of make this easy.
Speaker 2: I can get real dense, right yeah, yeah, yeah, but none that. Rudolph Steiner says that.
Speaker 3: The Atlanteans, and this has also come from Helena Blavatsky, that.
Speaker 2: The Atlanteans were one of the root races. They were the fourth root race in this whole system. He says, these root races.
Speaker 3: Were defined were the first who defined good and evil. Okay, they commanded nature's forces and shape the moral and like the social systems that would guide all of human civilization.
Speaker 2: They they forged the early balance between feminine and masculine and basically driving humanity to intellectual, spiritual, artistic kind of all this kind of stuff. And that the Atlanteans have now positioned into the r and race a Ryan and were the first humans to live in a world as a physical being. Okay, so this is kind of like where we're going. So as you can see at the top, it's the Polar race, the Hyborian races. So I'm going to give you a quick overview of these root races. A sounds very pavoit So they were an esoteric system of large human evolutionary stages. So this is what they believed. So each root race has its sub races, and each of them are tied to a lost continent or advanced different bodies of power. So they're all saying that all of these are like lost so right, So the number one the Polarians, So these are non physical, these are pre human, and they are are like an etheral stage, so they're more like a like a spiritually type thing. Okay. So then you've got the Hyperborean race, which is number two. So these are the beginning of your physical form, still very very different to what our current humanity is. Okay. Then there comes Lamerian. So these emerge on the content continent of Limuria, and they were the first to develop human style bodies. Okay, so they were still very you know obvious we talk about they're still very very spiritual, but they were you know, they did have like that physical side to them. And then the Atlantean one, which is the main one, it's basically hied to this race. So they were like the physical body, the advanced tech, the psychic powers. And this is the gap that we're all exploiting, you know, that we're all kind of like looking for with the Atlantean race. Where did they disappear to you know, all this kind of stuff. So that was really interesting that these two women have been found where you're saying, like in Africa, and they've got no relation to any other source.
Speaker 3: That why, I was like, oh that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah yeah. And so then now we come to the present stage, which is the R and race, which is us now. So this is like the fifth root race and this is what we are currently inhabiting Earth. It's not related to the like the racial ideologies, you know, like the Nazi so they talk about the R and race. It's nothing to do with that. It is just a human, spiritual and physical evolution of what we're going through. And it is like something that everyone talks about now. They're talking about the change in our mindset and our spirituality and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So you know, this has been said for a very very long time. So this is kind of like where we're sitting now. And then we got to the sixth one, which is the future stage.
Speaker 5: This as we're.
Speaker 2: Emerging into whatever we're going to be, like spiritually, we're gonna you know, we're going to realize that there's something more beyond than our physical body and the final stage of evolution. So it's really interesting how it's all kind of kind of coming around. It's almost like it's coming.
Speaker 3: Full circle, you know. So it's like this thing, we're coming back to it. So it's interesting that each one has got a different element attached to it. Yeah, the Atlantean races Earth, Lemerian's water, and the Arian race that we're dealing with now is the ether, right which we've got these kind of timeline kind of shifts going on where everyone we're talking about this yesterday. As an impath, Juliet feels things like massively right takes on like energy left, right and center, and that's why she's connected and a little bit of kind of you know, sensitivity and that sort of stuff to everything. I'm kind of just like, ah, I just feel like it's all over the show. And yeah, there's a lot of people out there that are kind of you know, referring to the human residence where there's these massive pulses of energy going that sort of stuff, and that's all etherel right, it's all ether in the all energy.
Speaker 2: It's all it's just like this massive you know, and it's It's funny because you even talk to people who are not into kind of our type of subjects or don't believe in this kind of stuff, but they're.
Speaker 3: All saying the same thing. There is a shift happening and they can feel it, and it's either making them fearful or it's making them curious, which is really good. I love that curious side of stuff. It's like, don't be fearful, be curious, look into it, open open your mind.
Speaker 2: So yeah, So, like I found like the fact that all our information about these Atlantan people have literally just come from these occultists which have just kind of told us this is basically what's what's happening. And you know, and I know there's a lot of channelers out there which are talking to the Palladians and talking to Reptilians or maybe the Reptilians aren't that friendly, but you know, I mean there's some nice ones out there. You know that this is the this is the kind of the thing. So you know, and like I said to Lisa, like I've been trying to sort of like research Atlantis stuff like for like the last week and the half, and I was just like I couldn't find something that I connected with. I'm like, I didn't want to just go down that Oh I think they here, I think they're via. It was like, I just needed something a little bit different. And then Rudolph Steiner's name popped dark, and I'm like, how does he have to do with Atlantis? And I just went down this rabbit hole and I'm like, what the fact?
Speaker 3: The actual fact. Yeah, It's so interesting because the same sort of thread keeps popping up in the things that we're researching at the moment of this idea that if we talk enough about something, we manifested into reality. Right. So now you've got this theory or this general understanding of what Atlantis is, you've got movies that were made from it. Oh my god. Last week we talked about Day of the Dead and how there was actually no big giant parades until they filmed a James Bond movie and then it turned into this thing.
Speaker 2: That they did Giant Festival.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, and there was Coco that came out just a little bit after to reinforce it and all this sort of stuff. But those things actually never happened before, and so it's the same with this. Atlantis is a story that was passed down orally to Plato, who then recorded it thousands of years ago. And then some people from Theosophical Society decided to listen to someone in their head and it could have been anyone.
Speaker 2: It was this gap, and it really frustrated people right through the years.
Speaker 3: It frustrated people. People were like, what about the Atlantean people?
Speaker 2: We want to know about them, because there was literally nothing said about them. You know, there's like the little odd thing about them, you know, the political side, and they were very you know, but you know, and that war. But when it comes to the Atlantean people were enslaving the Lemurias. The Atlantean people were violent and they were technically about you know.
Speaker 3: That has come from the writings of Helena what was his name, Yeah, yeah, I know her. Who was the other one, William William I was William and Rudolph Steiner, but Helene and William Scott with the very first one. So he was the very first one to write that book about Atlantis in eighteen ninety six and basically going on about all that information. So yeah, so and like I'd never ever heard of the root race before, like you know, I kind of know, like oh, yeah, we'd come from these spiritual beings, but I've never ever heard it kind of setting.
Speaker 2: To this point. So I just I found that really really interesting.
Speaker 3: So did they have a hand in Okay, and you may not be able to answer this, and that's abstlutely fine. I will you know lots about ancient civilizations, strange enough, so.
Speaker 2: Or maybe it is actually Marian Limaran.
Speaker 3: So this this root race with the different kind of spiritual beings and the elements that we've moved through in evolution of human existence. Essentially, So Helena Blavatsky and William and Rudolph Steiner all had a hand in creating this framework around the Atlantean people and pre and post Atlantean race. So did they have a hand in creating the Lumerians as well in the story that we know for Lumiria? And then what does that mean for avalon Avalonians?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, you know, honestly, it's like, you know, he.
Speaker 3: I think again, it's because they're basically pot forward going, this is what these people were, because we are channeling them, we are you.
Speaker 2: Know, and this kind of stuff. So you know, and a lot of people go, oh, there's no records of Lamia and you know, and stuff like that. But you know, it goes back through ancient texts, it goes through shamanism, it goes through all these things. So again, did they basically turn around and go, hey, these are what the Lamarian people are like? You know, they were they channeling these people? Were they channing these so.
Speaker 3: And now you've got people that are going into like past life regression and saying I.
Speaker 2: Was an as.
Speaker 3: Marian and so is this is this a true past life regression memory or is this manifested because you're desperately wanting to connect with something.
Speaker 2: Well, I find that really interesting because I've watched quite a few of these past life kind of regression therapy sessions and stuff like that, and you've got people going in there the way, don't know about Atlantis, they don't know about Lemuria, they don't know about these ancient places, and they're going and thinking, oh, I'm from here, I'm from here. And they come in and they start speaking these language, they start talking about this stuff, and they come out of it and they've got no idea, absolutely no idea, you know. And it's kind of that thing where we've talked about we don't really know where we're from. We are a spiritual being, we are energy. So what's to say that we haven't kind of come from these things? You know, Like I said, it's just like a theory. So, like Rudelfsteine, he described the Atlanteans as having these ethic bodies.
Speaker 3: They were like a life force, but they were far more active.
Speaker 2: There were ghosts or energy beings, but they had like their physical body was lighter and there were more adaptable and more consciousness. Okay.
Speaker 3: So, and it said that they could control animals, they could control water, all the elements, you know, all that kind of stuff where people talk about magic right throughout history of people being able to kind of control these things and.
Speaker 2: Or use them or influence them, you know what I mean, you know. So in his so this is kind of Rudolph Steiner's view, which has come from Helena and William and stuff. So it says the heads were proportionally larger, symbolizing the balance between intuitive perception and reasoning. Okay, their sensors were not limited like the five that we know they perceived. They could feel like the forces with the patterns and emotions and the ear around them. Okay, so they were basically big impacts, which I find really interesting.
Speaker 3: They can feel their energy of living things around and where it be, the animals, the trees, you know, the ear, the wind, you know that.
Speaker 2: Kind of stuff connective.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, so their body had this kind of instinctive link to like nature, natural rhythms, plant growth, tides, and animal migration and you know, and we took about the forests and stuff, and you know how everything is actually connected under the forest. You know, you've got the roots system, you've got the mushroom. You know, youve got everything is all connected. So that's kind of like what these people how they're describing these Atlanteans, is that these first original Orlanteans, which I find really interesting because you know, we've only learned and what the last ten years or whateverteen years that everything is connected under the forest floor. You know, people just say, oh, there's a tree, there's a plug. You know, it's stuff that they weren't talking about, that they didn't know about back in those days.
Speaker 3: Have you seen them, Hey, Joels, have you seen the video of the mushroom playing music? Yeah, there's some just so and contreating to people and the woman that goes around and asks trees for hugs.
Speaker 2: And she stands there and she's asking. So you got branches above and she's like, stand, there's all all filmed, all live, and this tree will like just it will come down. It's yeah, there's this connection. There's always a connection. Same as with bigfoot disappearing into trees. You know, there's that whole Yeah.
Speaker 3: So many there's so many encounters and and so much evidence to show that this is just is the way it is. So yeah, I totally agree with Rudolph Steiner. I think he's bad on the money. And I mean Atlantean race just sounds like their avatar, right, yeah, between both and you know they were they were not seen as like some mystical It wasn't like a trek or something.
Speaker 2: But this was what the ordinary humans back then. This is what they were. It was just it was natural to them. They had that you know, that natural connection to nature and that intellect all around them. So he said, Stone said, this clear voyance gradually dimmed as intellect and individuality developed, meaning that the South for awareness has cost humanity its natural spiritual vision and what so watch I found really really interested because he's talking about how we've become individual deggated, segregated. What is the government doing, what are these military people doing? They are trying to segregate people, segregate raceste, you know, cause issues between race. This vision division, division, division, that is exactly what they are trying to enforce on us. Now what what the media plays on? And you know, and these these groups that are you know that just you know, you don't even want to talk about.
Speaker 3: Them, like so minority groups. And like we were talking about how community is so important and when we grew up in New Zealand, you knew every single one of your neighbors and you left the door open, unlocked, windows open all day, never a problem because everyone knew each other and if anyone did anything real shitty, you knew who it was.
Speaker 2: Because you're contact or you their apps.
Speaker 3: Yeah I know, and I know your mum.
Speaker 2: Like you know, and everyone knew each other.
Speaker 3: And it's that community of where people aren't individuals, they're not separated from the hood, right, like they're not divided. They're literally together because we have to be together. And that's human nature and I love that. That's and like.
Speaker 2: One of the biggest divisions, which kind of came through, like it sounds crazy, but through like not just medieval times, but in you know, other ancient civilizations. Women got together, They cooked together, they went down to the river, they cleaned the clothes, they washed the clothes, they did all the stuff together. They spoke, they talk, they sung songs. That was you know, if there was any issues, it was sorted out. There, any issues with the men, it was sorted out there, you know. And then you know, the washing machines came in. And then women have stopped connecting. And this is a big part. You know that we talk about this all the time. Women have stopped connecting. Yeah, you know, it's like where is that connection Now? It's all about me, me, me, I don't need you, you don't you know. It's like it's we've lost all that and it's you know, and this is what causes a lot of a lot of issues kind of between women. One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. Man, you have hit the nail on the head. And you look at the Salem witch trials and all of the witch trials that happened throughout that time. Women were no longer allowed to gather, they were no longer allowed to be seen to at the time that was yeah, absolutely, and so systematically they have they in quotation marks, have broken down those connection points that we women have together and the and the need for the man in a family unit, right and in a community we need men to cut wood and to go and hunt and to do those sort of things. Yeah, sure, we can do it, but it turns women into this really overly strong, independent person where we no longer need that other person. And that's not good for us, because all of a sudden women become this I can do it all myself. Obviously, I'm incredibly feminist because I can fucking do it all myself, and so can you. But it doesn't help when we're trying to connect on a spiritual level, on account level, on an energetical level with other women, and we need that feminine energy and that's a really good thing. It's things like you're not allowed to talk about menopause anymore, you're not allowed to talk about hormonal imbalances, You're not allowed to talk about all of these sort of things and deal with them. That it all has to be shush under the cover. You're not allowed to talk about any of that sort of stuff anymore. And it sucks for guys as well, because there are guys out there that are very masculine that want to take that protective kind of part. But there's also guys out there that don't want to do that or you know, and it's it's hurt both sides.
Speaker 2: Both men and women.
Speaker 3: Absolute you know, it is you know, really segregated us all and that that that is the really really sad part about it. And I love it. Yeah, I love individuality has created this mess that we're in. And not that I don't agree with being an individual. I think we shouldn't all be the same. But we have to have connection. We have to have a spiritual connection with someone else, like that quantum entanglement on an energetical level. We have to be connected. Yeah, oh that's so interesting.
Speaker 2: Wow, that could be a top idea. So, like he talks about, like the Atlantean body kind of sits in that kind of framework of modern kind of that that physical human and also parts of the spiritual Murian kind.
Speaker 3: Of side of stuff. So it's kind of like that combining of the two. They don't talk about the war between them, you know, and because there's this constant you know what modern has you said that there was this like this war between them and it's not spoken about like that, And so then we kind of get to the r and race, which we're supposed to be now, where we've lost more of that spiritual side.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so when it comes to like the technology side of stuff, this is kind of where it gets a little bit. It's a little it's there's some stuff that can be a little bit crazy for people. But he so Rudolph stid Of talked about Atlantean technology. He wasn't really describing mechanical engines, you know, that kind of stuff, middle machines. So to him, that technology was both kind of like physical and psychic. So it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Made of like iron and you know all this kind of stuff. It was made of energy from the mind.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of what he could the forces of life, so that that's what they called it. You know, the Atlantins were able to manipulate the life forces. You know, they can help plants grow, they can do basically make it rain.
Speaker 3: They harnessed everything that was living and breathing within the earth. They could use sound vibration, which I found really interesting to move large objects. So they used harvesing plant and atmospheric energies for transport. So that means that vehicles or what they class as vehicles would move through will and life force rather than combustion or mechanics. So yeah, that was like yeah, so and you know, typical that the.
Speaker 2: Projection to guide, influencing weather, magnetic fields of the earth kind of stuff. So he was all about kind of mind control and yet mind control of their energy. So he says that the they often say that this ancient knowledge again was lost because not because of a catastrophe alone, but because of humanity's inner faculties changed.
Speaker 3: We are changing, so we are changing what we were able to do because of what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it kind in theory, it takes out the whole cataclysmic thing of they just got totally wiped down versus they simply evolved themselves out of well devolved. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he was saying that, like their destruction was not just geological, it was moral and spiritual. So they're they're kind of the downfall came because they abuse the very life forces that they mustered. So and instead of using that power to kind of have harmony and stuff with the earth, they basically turned it towards dominance and experimentation. And so we've heard about this before, about how the Atlanteans did genetic experiments, you know, and that kind of stuff. You know, he's talking about the misuse of water and air forces to stabilize nature's balance. So their manipulation of the floods and stuff basically just cause their own downfall.
Speaker 3: Anyone, anyone is anyone hearing the same kind of situation happening again with the adjustments of weather and weather control and aluminium sul fight that we're putting up into the air and the atmosphere.
Speaker 2: And so basically this triggered, like the flooding, the destruction, and that kind of echoes through Like many civilizations, they've all done the same thing. There's been the same issue. We get to a point where we go, hey, we're so technically advanced, we're amazing. Look what we do, and basically the flood comes and wipes us all out, and then we start again.
Speaker 5: You do not.
Speaker 2: It has been recorded in history over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: It's actually a timeline of how long civilizations last, and apparently it's about five from my memory and my memories of a bit shithouse, but I think it's like five hundred years, and that's what starts the decline. So once it hits the pinnacle at five hundred years, there's a decline. And you can actually see that trend through so many different rates of yeah. Yeah, yeah, so so that's why. Yeah, So it was it was really kind of like interesting. You go into Scott Elliott, you know, like the kind of thing, and they were talking so like he they literally drew like detailed maps, genealogy race charts that there were seven kind of Atlantean sub races that kind of spanned like.
Speaker 2: Millions of years. They're talking about they're not talking about just then, they're talking about millions of years. How the first Atlanteans were described as tall, dark skinned, and very strong, but deeply intuitive. The sub races later on evolved towards red copper, yellow toned skin and then becoming more technically advanced, and they were divided into white magicians and black magicians, which I found really interesting. So the white were the spiritual scientists and the black were the ones who perverted that psychic power again, you know, the black white type thing. And this is where it got a little bit odd because they were talking about how the cities had crystalline gold airships powered by energy stones. So yeah, they talk about these ear fleets capable of carrying like hundreds of people, towers that collected the Sun's force, you know, which is solar power, you know, which can go on crystals out wars that were fought with sound and vibration and psychic energy. So it was class as the War of the Magicians.
Speaker 3: So again, the same story goes, the downfall comes from the corruption of these gifts, the greed, the domination, you know, all this kind of stuff. So it's pretty much the same story that they've done, but just their own kind of way of interpretating. Can we can we go back to the war that and the war weapons that they used. So infrasound is one of the things that they believe bigfoot sasquat users to kind of screw with animals. And I know a few people and we've talked to a few people on our podcast and that sort of stuff about being hit with infrasound, and we're pretty actually somebody said to us the other day, well, I'm pretty sure you got hit with infrasound when we had our bigfoot experience in New Zealand, and so that was really really interesting. And so they use infrasound now and sound waves as weapons against protesters, right nonviolent measures against protesters, and it's happened in Australia, has happened overseas in the Philippines and Indonesia where they've been protesting and the police officer or whoever will hold up this device and that it will literally force everyone to start crying or terrible sounds in the air, or they literally just fall over and they can't get back up. And we talk about like the conspiracy around the government and the black ops and that sort of stuff, the military complex having these technologies and having them for years and years and years, and we think that maybe they've gotten them from extraterrestrials i e. Roswell, But what if the theory goes there, In fact, they've had them for thousands, twenty five thousand years, if you wanted to be precise, on the fall of Atlantis, and they have just had those through through genetic lines.
Speaker 2: Or they found Atlantis or they found it, or they found Atlantis, and they're trying and they're trying to learn how to use basically the power and the manipulation and using aliens, you know, because not everybody believes that aliens are real. They just believe that the humans we are rah. It's just all that kind of stuff. So you know, so that's you know, what if the've already found Atlantis, they're trying to learn how to use this because literally everything that they're saying is happening. Now there's this sope, praise and this was done. This was written in the eighteen early eighteen hundred, Yeah, late eighteen hundred. Sorry where was it, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Eighteen ninety six or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so that is when all this information and stuff started coming out of you know, this is what it is. So what if they've found Atlantis. You know, it's not like you know, they talk about cities under the sea and stuff as Atlantis under the ocean is it?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean there is like so many theories and people were not saying this is what's going on, but go and look into it.
Speaker 3: You know, you look at what Finer sees, what heleno Is sees, and William and that stuff is literally happening now.
Speaker 2: So and then that you know, you talk about the shift and stuff like that, so.
Speaker 3: And so I remember we did an episode on the Maria a long time ago, and I had a book, wrote Acrucian book that yeah, beautiful their thing, and I literally read through this around their stones, energy stones, and they talked about the energy stones, these blue energy stones that came from the sky fell blah blah blah blah blah, and they used these to power their boats and to power other vehicles and that sort of stuff. And I found that really interesting because at the same time I was researching that, there was some there was some posts that were coming out on Facebook or wherever of these blue rocks that had been foundound do you know what I'm talking about? Blue rocks that had been found that were tested not to be of this earth. They didn't know what compound it was they were made out of, but apparently they were said to have these magical in quotation marks properties about them. And they were found somewhere in a media shower or whatever in the middle of nowhere. So yeah, really interesting. And all of these little tidbits just helped to build the pudges. Yeah yeah, so yeah, so that was that, So like, yeah, I just I find it really interesting. It makes me want to go and read some Rudolph Steiner and some of Planeus stuff. I mean, I knew of here that I didn't realize the influence that the three of them have had over our.
Speaker 2: Perception of what the Atlantean people are. Because really, if you take away what they said, we have.
Speaker 3: No idea, absolutely no idea about who the Atlantean people are.
Speaker 2: We can go, Yes, they lived in a round circle.
Speaker 3: City, they were sea fearers, they had you know, they lived pretty well.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that that's it. That that you know, they had a political society, so that means that they're advanced. Yeah, so, but that is literally all we know about these people. Everything that is said about the Atlantean people is based on a theory.
Speaker 3: It is not based on that information that has come true. It is based on channeling, It is based on clearvoyancy. So it's and like you said, you can manifest if you want something bad enough.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've got enough people. There are millions of people that want to believe in Atlantis and Atlantean and even subconsciously. You know, the woman who is doing you know, the regression stuff, maybe because she wants it so bad, is she manifesting these kind of images and stuff on these people who are doing the stuff aggression. Who knows, We're just gonna look out there.
Speaker 3: It's a great fairy, you know, because that's all she wants.
Speaker 2: She wants to talk your same as people who channel Palladians and stuff. Is it because they want them so bad that they are channeling they are manifesting whatever is talking to them? So yeah, ohly there's a theory that you need to go and think about.
Speaker 3: People keepers creepers. There goes another bloody five hours out of my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Silent because that could be the three eye antlas as well. Are we just manifesting a giant?
Speaker 2: Are they that the government trying to make us? Manifestating in ship? Coming down? Let's see how it goes? Si op man, bloody how it's all about the scius man.
Speaker 3: That's so interesting. So okay, let's wrap this up. Tell me your theory, Jules. What's your theory on where Atlantis is? Has it been found? What was it? I believe, but like I do believe it is a lost civilization with the like after learning what I have done?
Speaker 2: Was it a spiritual thing? I mean, I do you know? There is that side where I do believe there's a spiritual warfare going on? Is it part of Atlantis? I don't think Atlantis is what we think that it is.
Speaker 3: You know, there's like this real you know, yes, you know, like I'm saying, yes, I do believe that there are a lot of civilizations out there.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. You talk about Tartaria, you talk about Lemuria, you talk about Avalon. You know there there is definitely other stuff out there that is number one lost hidden. The narrative has been changed, you know, all this kind of stuff to basically to stop that understanding for us, for that division. And that's what I found really really interesting about Rudolf Steiner and stuff there. You know, they're talking about how we're losing all of this because of division. So yeah, absolutely there is something out there.
Speaker 3: What it is and where it is I am not overly sure, but like I like the whole Yeah, you know that the fact that that girl found those bodies that you know that were not the girl, but the scientists have found those two bodies and it's all around that area. My feeling is that it is up around that African kind of area up around Yeah. So when you say you don't think Atlantis is what we think it is. Do you mean like on a dimensional plane or do you mean like on a Do you think are you leaning towards kind of what Helena Blavatsky had kind of ideal?
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, yes, you know you're talking about the root races and that spiritual side and how they were not so much the physical bodies. I don't know, like you know, it's they talk about Limarians that weren't actual physical bodies and stuff like that. But then you know, if it was.
Speaker 3: A lost continent and there were these like the Marians there, they would have had to have had a physical body. Yes, I believe you know that they could deal with the spiritual side and you know, have more control over energies and that kind of stuff. I just yeah, I think there's a there's two still too many.
Speaker 2: Questions that need to be answered to kind of give that actual kind of feeling. And now knowing you know what we know about manifestation and how people can manifest like all these different things and these because it's just energy, it's really got me questioning stuff. Now.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad you've gone down that timeline because man, it's just energy. Anything's possible, absolutely, so really I love the fact that you brought up when Rudolf Steiner was talking about the fact that or the fact the idea the theory that these Atlantean people could livitate heavy objects using sound frequency, because that's what they do in to Bit. It's been well recorded that these tibid and monks to use these giant trumpets, big long trumpets, and use that as libertation method to put things up into the war caves, like the big caves that have no way of getting up there, and that they've livitated someone up there to dig it out and all that sort of stuff, right, and that's how they get their artifacts and their other things that need to go up into these war caves. So that kind of really got me. And it's also very well spoken through the Veda manuscripts and other ancient manuscripts and texts about livitation using sound frequency and vibrations and that sort of stuff. So that was written in eighteen ninety. Whether or not they had the ability to look at other civilizations as far as like their documentation, I know Helena Blavatsky was very well traveled. She spent a lot of time with gurus over in India. She spent a lot of time in and around those sort of areas, so she was very privy to those sort of teachings, and I believe she got her first downloads in channeling while she was in India and around that area as well. She's really interesting, but she's also attached to dodgy secret societies with people like Alister Crowley.
Speaker 2: So yeah, logic.
Speaker 3: My view is, I like, like, right, we all know that I'm addicted to Antarctica. On one day, I check a giant and there she's all gone Giant, time to cab never coming back going off grid. So my view, I like, I like the idea that they've already found the technology or the something that Atlantic held, Atlanta's held, or La Maria held, or a move or avalon any one of those big civilizations, because we know they were vast. They weren't just the city with the circle. It was vast, right, And there's stories about one of the Atlantic cities being in and around Egypt and that sort of stuff with the Sphinx and the under the feet of the Sphinx and all that sort of stuff like the records, a cash records and stuff. So I like the idea that potentially the governments in quotation marks the people that be have found this sort of technology already, either found Atlantis or have held onto that through the generational bloodlines. We know that they're so incredibly strong on keeping the bloodlines together, the negative rh sort of bloodlines and that sort of stuff. And so is that part and parcel of this ancient esoteric knowledge of connection. We know they do rituals. We know they do all of this sort of stuff to maintain their positions, their wealth, their power, and most likely they're housing it down in Antarctica.
Speaker 2: Well, how about this, I'm just going to try something at you.
Speaker 3: So we know the government and the people, all the powers will be do diversional things.
Speaker 2: Right, So, oh my god, look at this happening over here. Why this is going behind here?
Speaker 3: So what if you know, because there's talk about how alien stuff is not actually alien, it's all military sure, so what if the made up aliens?
Speaker 2: So we can't see the real truth or what's happening over here. So they're using the Atlantean technology to make it look like a fake alien kind of invasion.
Speaker 3: Fake these things coming through because they can levitate, they can make things go high. If you can use the energy to your advantage. It's going to make it look like it's an alien thing. But you know so, I'm just putting backs the enslavement of all humanity, the digital ID.
Speaker 2: I knew it. Who bloody knows that shit's just getting worse.
Speaker 3: Oh it's crazy town. Yeah, that's not the show for it. But yeah, always look after your sovereignty. I think that's the most important thing that we need to remember. It's not about money. Be brave, Be brave, like like you don't give your DNA over to people, like you don't sell your soul to the devil, like you don't give away your sovereignty, you know, like, be be brave on what you stand on, and people will follow you, and people will get involved with you, and or.
Speaker 2: You may get sent dick pics.
Speaker 3: And look, this is the problem when you're out of which we get out there and people know who she is. So feel free to just no, no, don't send her anything. Oh my god, and don't send me anything. By the way, jealous now that thing. I'll tell you what. Oh bloody, send you to Antarctica. You're going and hang out with the Atlanteans. And then too cold, too cold, That's the one thing that's stopping me right now is it's bloody freezing and I'm not good in the cold.
Speaker 2: No, I just I couldn't do it. I just like guys, can somebody else go fun to see somebody? We'll send it. We'll send a crypto Woman's team. You can go, we go.
Speaker 3: Apparently one of our members, Lacey, is in Ohio and she is covered in snow at the moment. So they've just had a big, big dump. So say we have not We are in spring, we're turn a bit weeks away from summer, and we have not stopped raining for about the last two weeks.
Speaker 2: It has been just raining every single day.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: We have a higher thirteen today it's just cold.
Speaker 3: We've had electric blanket But this time last year we were dying and I.
Speaker 2: Already thirty degrees. Is now it's like a higher thirteen. We've electric blankets on, we've had heaters on where we're all kind of you know, the kids should be in there's summer uniforms and they're going to school in track pants and jumpers and jackets.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: And say, so I'm to.
Speaker 3: Come home for a holiday, Jewels because it's sitting on about twenty You guys are war of them what we are, And yet New South Wales, which is our next state up, has massive fires.
Speaker 2: I've heard about the fires in Tongarero to New Zealand. B. We've got massive fires in New South Wales. They've got heat waves and we are just like the state down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's invasive and I'm just putting it out there. Maybe you're living in the wrong state, I think, so, Hey, can I also, just before we wrap this puppy up, can I just send some big giant love, put your fingers together and send a whole heap of love and prayers and thoughts and everything else that you do over to the Philippines. Our beautiful social media guru Ina is over there at the moment. The Philippines has just gone through one of the most craziest typhoons ever and so we're sending love to her and her family and everyone else that lives over there. And yeah, horrendous sort of situation. And we'll make sure that we give you guys an update if if And she's she messaged me this morning and said.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, So it's really good.
Speaker 3: But being okay and losing everything are two very different things, you know, So just sending heaps of love over to her at the moment and she'll be back on track very soon. Which is I think that the Tonguerero fires that are in New Zealand as well, I think houses have been last thousands of acres.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Just safety to everyone there, the firemen, the police, everyone that are working on it.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, be safe.
Speaker 3: It's it's very interesting that this giant fire has just started in New Zealand now, so you know, it's been everywhere around the world except New Zealand and now Tolguerero, which is which is basically our three volcanoes that are in the middle.
Speaker 2: You've got Toguerero, pay You and Narajoe, they're all there in the middle, and now there's a massifire going across the top of them. So it's really interesting.
Speaker 3: It's very conspiratorial, and you could just have a wee little scratch on the surface of that and find some very good information that would point you in a direction.
Speaker 2: That's for sure. That is for sure.
Speaker 3: But yeah, hey, team, thank you so much for joining us. Please make sure you subscribe. Feel free to share that share this podcast everywhere get involved. And remember, if you want to become a part of the society, all you have to do is jump over to Cryptiedwomensociety dot com. This is you can become a truth seeker now and join the party in the member's portal. It is awesome, Juliet, what are we talking about next week?
Speaker 2: Do you know yet?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Every time, every time she tells.
Speaker 2: Me, and then I go and research it.
Speaker 3: Next week we are talking about women in cool supernatural businesses. And basically what we're going to do for the whole week is we're going to showcase, showcase women who are running amazing businesses big ones, small ones, long ones, short ones, whatever within the supernatural realm. And I can't wait because we're going to highlight some of the amazing women doing phenomenal things in this industry. Because we think that it's it's just tiny and there's no money and you know, everyone's a podcaster.
Speaker 2: Rubbish.
Speaker 3: There are women out there doing phenomenal things, running amazing stores, doing really cool expos, all sorts of different things, heaps of production companies and things like that supporting in the back end of making these amazing Yeah, and if you want us to talk about your business, talk about you. If you want to join us, come and let us know. You don't have to be me. I've crypt the Women's Society, just women.
Speaker 2: Who are doing awesome stuff within these industries, whether you know it's just come and let us know and we will help promote you and your business. And yeah, come talk to us and talk to us about how you got into the business that you you know that you love to do. So absolutely, So that's.
Speaker 3: What we're talking about next week. I can't wait. It's going to be super, super exciting. We've got bucket loads of interviews about to be released as well.
Speaker 2: We're filming almost every day.
Speaker 3: At the moment, and we are coming into Black Friday, so keep an eye out for our promos for our Black Friday promos. This was fun. This was a really cool discussion. We really I mean we've done Atlantis and Lamaria.
Speaker 2: And stuff before, but it was like a really cool, different kind of side of it, you know. Like to said, we can keep coming back to certain subjects over and over again because it's always going to be new stuff, always going to find new things.
Speaker 3: So many cool angles. Yeah, Yeah, we're certainly not short on things to talk about. Like there's always going to be something. But anyway, hey, you boys and girls are amazing. Thank you everyone for joining us and everyone that commented today. You are wonderful and we love you all and big kisses and cuddles and hopefully one day we get to go and have a beer with you all. I'm sure we will. That would be Yeah. Let's wrap this poppy up by showing you our pigtails. Mine are in the faded like I've got a giant bulls off my head.
Speaker 2: That looks like a photos of the string.
Speaker 3: Anyway, and on that note, loving to finish.
Speaker 2: The way we started.
Speaker 3: Bye everyone, Bye, everyone, kisses.
Speaker 1: A Woman's Society Walking in the Shadows the colpetition