Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raised by Giants Live discussion. Good to see everyone, and welcome everyone in the chat and any channel members and moderators out there. And to anyone that's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us. And if you're listening on YouTube or x follow the show on the audio only podcast. That's the best way to help support the channel and help support the growth. Here is the podcast version and you can also follow it as a backup. And I know some people like to, you know, watch and not only listen. But if you're in your car, just put on the audio only podcasts on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or Google podcast and just throw on. Even if you're at work. Sometimes you depends on what kind of job you're doing, you can be listening to a podcast as well while you're doing your job. Just throw on Raise by Giants podcast and give it a listen. The links are in the description. Also, a Clockwork Shining is now available on to Be anywhere you can download the two B app the US Canada. I'll show you. I believe you can now watch my documentary of Clockwork Shining on to Be So even if you've seen it already, even if you've seen it on Amazon Prime, watch it again on two B. There's so many it's a really wide ranging topic and some things that you might have missed before. So it's good to go back and get a freshure. I have that link and to the top of the chat, and it's also in the description. So with that down, we have with us today the host of the acclaimed hero Paranormal podcast who has written about his experiences investigating the skin Walker and he owns property close to Skinwalker ranch. Ryan Burns, Welcome back to the show. How's it going, my friend?
Speaker 2: Great to be here a rider and not to plug your stuff instead of mind. But that clockwork shining is epic. If nobody's seen it, they must.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for put a lot of work and energy and effort into making that bad Boy. So I hope people go go out and support it and you can watch it for free. You can watch it for free on to be So here's a link that I have up in the on the screen right here, and it's also in the chat. So, Ryan, brother, what's going on, my friend? How's things going? What's going on with Space Wolf research? What's happening out there?
Speaker 2: Bro? You know, man, anytime you share a fence line with property like the old Bigelow Ranch. There's always something, but this month it's been a little more than usual. There's there's been some structures on the property that have moved. And it's not structures that have moved before. We've had containers move, We've had other things move, like storage containers, but this time it's an actual like cabin like and it entails a whole bunch of drama. Don't know whether to leave it where it's at, measure where it's going, put a fence around it so it doesn't move anymore. So I mean silly stuff like that that it's all matters of opinion, So just kind of going nuts with the analytics. But other than that, yeah, the strangeness continues.
Speaker 1: Do you mean like move like paranormally move or like people are just going out and actually just moving it Because Clearview Ranch, I'm sure you're familiar with Clearview Rant. Like back in the day, there was like rumors and speculation that there was a building on Clearview Ranch that just disappeared. It was just gone. It was there before people remember it and then it was just gone.
Speaker 2: I don't doubt it. I don't doubt it. And yeah, this is stuff just anomalously moving, and as I said, weight and size seemed to not be an issue, which is a little bit frustrating, and it kind of I'm preoccupied because of like the safety concerns and you know what's next. But yeah, this is it's never moved more than twenty feet. None of the moves, whether that be massive forty foot steel containers or the cabin itself, the movements are never larger than twenty feet in distance, which is really strange. And I've got to admit that that's odd that it won't move more than that, but that doesn't mean it can't in the future. And we've had, as you know, full size RVs just get vaporized in the middle of the day by apparently energetic strikes, you know, leaving nothing but like broken glass and melted metal molten metal on the ground. So there's dangers. But but it's it's it's interesting. I enjoy this type of stuff, and I tried not to get too preoccupied with it, just take down the data and move on.
Speaker 1: So something is literally moving your cabin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had some interesting I've had people that work in the oil feel contact me, and this has happened in the past, or neighbors across the road, down the road, or the caretaker that's over on the property. And probably the most notable was the forty foot steel container, because there's only one way in or out of the property to where that particular container is. And the caretaker was there that evening and he called me in the morning and he said, hey, your container's gone. I said, what do you mean it's gone? Are you sure it's gone. He's like, well, yeah, I'm looking back there and I don't see it. And I convinced him over the phone to walk back there. And when he walked back there, he's like, oh, man, it is here. But it was it had been moved, so it was completely out of the line of sight, kind of tucked away, hiding behind this other cabin that I'm telling you has moved now. And so you don't know if this intelligence or whatever this entity is or whatever is roaming the landscape. I tend to call it a precognitive sentient intelligence, but it could be a number of things. It does seem to really like to engage in trickster behavior. And sure enough, I mean, we thought it was gone until the caretaker walked all the way back there and realized, no, it's just hidden. And that particular case, it moved from east to west to a north to south direction and again didn't move over twenty feet. So I don't know. I really don't know if it is something that you know, cameras are there, all kinds of stuff is there. But somehow, oftentimes these movements happened between frames, which is you know, when you have somebody that analyzes this and is a videographer, they get really analytical, and even they admit, like, we don't understand how something could be moved in a frame's movement. Their findings find that difficult. I find that difficult, but that's usually how it goes. Or the cameras just go down altogether. And there's a number of other things that are weird right now, But just pull up your bootstraps and keep going.
Speaker 1: I guess how heavy approximately would one of those steel containers be.
Speaker 2: You know, I used to know off the top of my head, I want to say definitely over one thousand pounds, probably close to eighteen hundred and that's unladen, so without any weight, and I could be a little bit off on my on my measurements, but they're not light, you know. It's it's really a heavy, heavy deal.
Speaker 1: So it would be hard for like a group of people to go out and move a twenty feet.
Speaker 2: You know, it definitely would if if you did so without any telltale sign. And that's that's kind of what we're looking for. Is any any drag marks any?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: And oh my gosh, eighteen hundred I'm sorry, it's it's between I just looked it up. Eight ninety two hundred pounds when empty.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's way different. Okay, yeah, way different.
Speaker 2: Way every year than I thought. And uh, yeah, it's for a forty foot or sea container connex, whatever you want to call it. But what we're looking for is like drag marks. Obviously, even anything that moves something that heavy is going to leave indentse in the in the dirt, tire marks. But these when these things happen, not even a blade of grass seems to be moved, and the ability to like put it close to other structures, like as an example of the U Connex, the steel container, it literally appears to have been dropped down because it bent down part of the roof of this structure. It was hiding behind and I mean you just you couldn't even get your finger between some of the spots, that's how close it gets to you know, other structures. So I don't know, but they're heavy.
Speaker 1: Eight pounds is pretty heavy. That would take a group, a large group of really strong men to be able. Well maybe women too. Maybe maybe it's women. Maybe it's a group of very strong women that did it. Ran.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm making in men's sports for sure. I don't I don't know, I don't know. You know, the I've I've called people to, like, uh, kind of analyze how you would go about doing this if you were going to do this under the cover of darkness and and just try to pull one off on somebody, And you know, there's the cost involved, there's the noise involved to get by the care takers quarters, you know, only one entrance in and out, the additional possibility of wrecking or damaging something in the dark. It's just really strange, But it's really not strange for that area. You hear about weird things all the time, and even if you have eyes on stuff, you know you'll you'll have stuff go missing all the time. For example, I got a new cell phone, a new iPhone, and I was it'd been a while, you know, I was really excited because it had been a while that I'd had a new iPhone. And you don't want to go into some of these areas of high strangeness with emotional charges. I like to call them or anything that's on the radar to this pre cognitive sentient intelligence, and this was definitely on the radar this trip. I was really excited about my new phone, and sure enough, it felt like my phone got pulled out of my hand. It went into a waterway, couldn't find the phone, tried all kinds of different ways to find the phone, couldn't find it. It was toast found the phone the following year when the waterway kind of went down to a trickle practically nothing, and instead of being downstream, the phone was upstream and in a completely different location. And the fact that I even found it at all, right, is really strange. So nothing really seems to make sense. But yeah, that's what's happened since the last time we've chatted.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Ryan that it was a group of very well coordinated, strong women went out there and moved your entire cabin and moved this container. They can do that. I believe in them.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 1: But I mean, we have a lot of stuff going on right now.
Speaker 2: Ryan.
Speaker 1: We got Jeff bezosdoting, a bunch of very strong women, and the space the Pope died. Jd Vanceys, the anti Christ. Kanye said that he ducked his cousin off until he was fourteen years old. A lot of stuff happening right now, A lot of important stuff, very important things going down right now. And I thought it like in light of the whole you know, this new reinvigorated discussions about space because of the what do they call that the Blue I want to call it the Blue Avian flight, but that blue origin. They should have called it the Blue Avian the Blue Avian flight in the Spain. I got a question NASA, Okay, if we can supposedly have a rover on Mars, okay, that's roughly thirty four million miles miles away, why do we not have a rover on the moon. The moon is two hundred and thirty eight thousand miles away. Why do we not have a lunar rover up there?
Speaker 2: I think it just comes back to, uh, you know the shape of the rocket. These amazing women on board, and you know, it's all about sex and rockets, and I guess the Moon's just not sexy enough. If you look at the occult world of Jack Parsons, there's a book called Sex and Rockets and this is the new space cult. This is all this stuff is related, you know, the if you believe in in panspermia, the rocket is obviously a phallic symbol and it's literally a burnt offering, a fly burnt obelisk, and it's entering into space, which would be like the feminine cosmic. And uh yeah, the moon is something that it seems like it's just a footnote. It's not very important. Yet you can take your your your nikon camera and zoom in on the craters. It's that close. So you know, I don't know, man, it seems to me a lot of people, a lot of people I know very well, don't like it when I start talking to them about sex and rockets. They don't like that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just like it would solve everything, right, it would clear up everything all at once. It would solve the conspiracy theories about the moon landing. If we had a lunar rover, put a freaking lunar rover up there, NASA, let's see what's going on. Okay, let's see all of the Apollo landing sites close up and personal unless we didn't actually go Now, that would be the only reason that you wouldn't put a rover up there, right, I mean the Moon, the Moon is the closest planetary body that anyone can land on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would think that we would have a camera pointed at us live streaming twenty four to seven. You know, that would just make sense being the closest celestial body, like so we can see what's going on here. But no, there's there's none of that, No unlimited streaming. There's no there's no no streaming at all. But it is. Uh, it's an interesting it's an interesting dilemma.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, would you want to see Earth? I would want to stream Earth like people would get on there. People already get on the International Space Station like cameras and like look at that all the time. Would you not want to get on there and look at a rover going around the Moon.
Speaker 2: It'd be pretty good.
Speaker 1: I would do it, you know. But I mean, now, some people don't even believe that we have a rover on Mars, right. You know, some people believe that the rover is on Earth, like roaming around in the desert of Chili or the Sahara, and some people even believe it's in Arizona, which I don't know. I kind of find it hard to believe that we can get images from thirty four million miles away and that's not the closest, right, So thirty four million miles is the closest that Mars gets to Earth.
Speaker 2: The yeah, there's that too. It's like this, the goalpost moves right, and I can't even get I can't even get good reception with this, you know. And I mean just just just my Apple iPhone. I can't get good reception with this, no matter where I'm at. And you know, it's interesting that that was first sold for six hundred and sixty six dollars and sixty six cents. That price was put on the market. And uh, you know, back to the sex and rockets, I mean, when you look at space, what do we have? We have we have a lot of interesting distances, like you said, to the moon two hundred and thirty eight thousand, nine hundred miles or something along those lines, which is six times sixty times six sixty six. And if you look at the globes orbit, or the curvature of the Earth, which is you know, what is that point six six six feet per square mile or eight inches per square mile, or the curvature of the Earth sixty six point six degrees. The sex and rockets in the occult and the numerology all start to kind of compound. But yeah, I don't know why why I can't get good reception on this thing. Why we don't have a camera pointed at least at us or a rover on the Moon. It's not that far. There's a clear line of sight. There's nothing in between. Apparently, even though we're told that there's tons of space junk, we we can see it. It's it's always there, and we're always looking at the same.
Speaker 1: Side, always the front side. I gotta see that front. Can ever see the back? Yeah, it's just really interesting that. I mean, and I'm not a computer scientist, I'm not a computer engineer, you know, but the furthest distance that Mars can get from Earth is two hundred and forty nine million miles away. Okay, Now, NASA says that the rover then sends the information to a Mars orbiter, and then the orbiter sends that data to NASA's computers on Earth. Okay, now I don't know how transmission and like all that stuff works, but I do know that a live video from two hundred and thirty eight thousand miles away in nineteen sixty nine seems highly unlikely at best, but especially.
Speaker 2: Saw it on TV, so it must.
Speaker 1: Have happened, especially when one of the first live broadcasts from other countries that was a really big deal was only in uh nineteen sixty seven, and that was a Beatles performance that was two and a half hours long. That was the first. So two years before we went to the Moon and did a live we essentially live streamed the moon landing from the Moon from two hundred and thirty eight thousand miles away. We were barely a to livestream from other countries on the Earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, even if you look at automobiles in nineteen sixty six, you know there was no steer by wire, there was no Arguably they were some of the best automobiles made ever even to this day. But to have some of the alleged and this is a tough one because yes, I understand that we had we were in the space race, and that we had to make a move. And you know, there's that new movie where it alleges it kind of makes fun of it. It's a lot like the Men in Hysteric Goats, where you take a serious topic, you make fun of it, you turn it into a comedy and you're able to kind of like slip one under the radar into the mass hallucination. And uh that that's exactly what they've done with this recent movie. And uh they alleged that, yeah, we faked, we faked going to the moon, but we had to to win the space race. But we really went, but we just had to fake the filming. So there's a lot going on there. There's multiple layers, and it's it's a it's a fun show to watch. Interestingly, Do I think it's realistic. Yeah, I think parts of it are, especially the character that's played by Woody Harrelson, you know, the uh, the guy kind of with no name that has the job of getting everybody together and making it happen. Yet he has no real standing, he has no real position, he has no real name, but he's the uh, the head of it. All that that kind of stuff, I I believe, and you know, right around this same time, allegedly, and you know this is as much as anyone. Woody Harrelson's father has been kind of embroiled in a number of conspiracy theories, and among one of those is that he is a potential possible at least one of the assassins who throughout his lifetime claimed that he might have something to do with the JFK assassination. But yeah, he was a hit man. And now I'm hearing that Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson may share the same father. Things are getting really murky when it comes to hollyweird. But Hollywood often uses these intricate puzzle pieces like the actors themselves to cast in their production because you know, it's the wood of the holly. It is cinemagicians casting a spell over the masses with symbolism, and they don't accidentally just put Woody Harrelson in the movie. Now, and I really like Woody Harrelson, by the way, but you know, it's not his fault who his dad was, or what his past is, or what his history is. But none of these things are done by accident, and when you look at predictive programming, that becomes super evident.
Speaker 1: Well, did you see that this article that Mark Hoppus from Blink one eight two actually might have helped the military capture Saddam Hussein.
Speaker 2: That's insane, absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: And Mark Hoppas's brand new book Fahrenheit Oney two, a memoir, the rocker shared a story about how he may have actually assisted in the capture of Saddam Hussein back in two thousand and three. Hoppus has touched on a situation on social media before, but the book he went into a detail about how he planned to came up with the capture one of the most wanted individuals in a recent American history. So, how I have a plan on how to capture Saddam Hussein, The musician recalled telling Navy admiral on board an aircraft carrier or in the Persian Gulf. According to Hoppus, who's seeing had been sending video messages from his followers from an unknown location at the time. The musician felt that the military could use drones to their advantage to uncover his location by pulling the data from the video messages. Now, how did he know to do this, right, Okay, So sir, we have drones flying all over the region and uh carpeting patterns broadcasting time codes above the level of human hearing, but at the level that the video recording could catch it. Hoppus suggested to the admiral, then his next release one of the videos. You can listen to it, pull the ultrasonic data and triangulate the drones you have flying all over So the blink one eight two front man remembered the Admiral, seeming genuinely taken aback by that, he mentioned that he may share it with the and met with the Joint Achiuse of Staff the following weeks. So how Mark knew how to do this was because his dad was in the military. Yeah, and he was another admiral of the military. So we have another version of one of these really big musicians with their fathers or their family members being in high up admiral in the military.
Speaker 2: Yeah, none of it's by accident. Same as Jim Morrison, same as you know. You know, there's a long list and back to six sixty six. The number sixty sixty six, you know in the Bible, sixty sixty six is the number when the descendants who returned from to Jerusalem from the Babylonian exile, that that's the number six sixty six. If you look at uh, if you look at Jamatria, if you look at the numbers, and what's Babylon that's modern day Iraq, right Mesopotamia. But you know, there's a lot around Saddam Hussein, you know that is really baffling, like the fact have you seen that they made him allegedly watch the Passion of the Christ before his execution, and oddly enough, you know, he did not want to go on the gold Standard, didn't want to join the Central Banks, a lot like Kadaffi. And when when it comes to Babylon and Hollywood, it's you're like in a dimensional framework of you don't know what's real and what isn't. You know, we see, we hear these things, We see these things, but then when you try to patch it together, it's really frustrating. I was I was watching a Sean Ryan episode where he was talking to this military guy that was tasked with, you know, following Saddan and Saddam and getting all all of his closest people basically in pocket. And he alleges that everybody close to Saddam, you know, he only kept Christians around him. He didn't trust anybody else for some reason. And then when you hear about him being basically forced, well it's unclear. They don't really say this. They just say Saddam watched the Passion, you know, Mel Gibson's movie, prior to his execution. And even the execution is kind of strange, right, like the footage and I don't know, I don't know what are your thoughts on that. It's a wild rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: It is a super wild rabbit hole. And it wasn't it his wasn't as supposedly his own people that.
Speaker 2: Hung him allegedly. Yeah, that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: Or hanged him. I don't know what the right terminology is, hung, hanged. Who knows what it is. But someone will get mad, someone will say, oh, he is hanged, not hung. I know someone else say it was hung, not hanged. But yeah, that was a kind of the story that we were getting given. And then with Osama bin Laden, that one's even a even like a wilder one. Yeah, no footage of Osama bin Laden, uh, and we just dump them in the ocean and then us, Yeah, exactly, we used the excuse that that's how they did like ceremonies. Then that's how they did like the Muslims do funerals. Is they just dumped the bodies in the ocean.
Speaker 2: I mean, at least with Saddam, there was some effort made right to give us some narrative. But with uh, with you know, with a with Asama bin laden it it there's zero narrative. There's all these like weird other factors, like one of the top secret military helicopters uh, which some allege may have actually been like like uh, exotic propulsion systems because they exploded one of them. They had to light one up because it clipped a wall or something. And then we have you know, like that seal team uh mysteriously most of them end up dying or committed committing suicide or going trans I mean, it's just it's it's more there's more on the periphery of that than there is at the center of the narrative. Yet they you know, the periphery doesn't matter. They're like, this is what happened. There's nobody, there's no footage, there's just you know, basically word of mouth and and and why.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's it's very it's very frustrating, but.
Speaker 1: Well, essentially what this article is saying is that they when whenever Saddam Hussein was making his videos, they had the drones that was flying around, and then they took the data off of the videos to examine the sound of if they heard the drones and the background the ultrasonic data in the background of the video that Saddam Hussein was sending out to triangulate if they were around, if the drones were near him whenever he was recording the video. That's pretty much how Mark Hoppus here is explaining how it went down. But I don't remember Saddam Hussein ever making any videos. I thought that that was the other guy, Asama bin Laden. I thought beIN Laden was the one that was making all the videos from the cave. That's the only ones that really the American public ever seen. I don't remember ever seeing any Saddam Hussein videos.
Speaker 2: And you know, another strange thing about Iraq and Saddam is the argument that some whistleblowers in the military have calm mented that the reason they went in was not altogether what we're being told. In other words, we obviously have possibly the oldest structure of all time, the Ziggurat of er There in Iraq, in Babylon, in Mesopotamia, and we have the allegation that there were literally stargates present within the country's borders. And not to mention, speaking of CONEXes, we had images and photos of CONEXes just full and full of bars of gold and our military hauling them off. And there's that, you know, like it was a heck of a heist. So I don't know, man, I'm definitely not you know, pro whatever what was going on there. But you know, you talk to some of these whistleblowers in the military and they just alleged that there was more going on than met the eye. And I think that's really fascinating when you start talking about dimensional potentially ancient archaeological.
Speaker 1: Finds, and then also the reports of the military just going into all the museums and just raiding all of the museums. Okay, like why would you do that? Then? Why would you use a lot of these ancient sites as like target practice? Right? Why would you destroy a lot of these ancient sites? You know, it begs the question, was this more of ancient weapons of mass destruction, and not like a weapons of mass destruction as we think of like a nuclear bomb or some kind of nuclear technology. Was this more of a ancient weapon like a stargate, like a some kind of interdimensional technology that has been long lost to humanity, And that's why they had to essentially go in and like try and figure it out or find it or destroy any of the relics in the museum or whatever. It's an interesting concept. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That would make sense, actually, I mean that would make sense because otherwise, I mean, this guy had some balls on him, like Saddam. He wasn't scared of us at all, and you know, kind of to your theory, if that's a good backup theory. I mean, if he believed there was something like that on hand, why would he worry? Otherwise I would just have to classify him as a madman because he was absolutely fearless of the most powerful army on the planet, you know, and he was just like whatever, you know, light up another cigar with one hundred dollars bill and not. You know, the way that he's portrayed is and the way he's portrayed is very different than people in Iraq portrayed him, which I found very strange that allegedly his own people did that to him. And it's kind of the same thing with Kadafi, right, they did the same thing with Cutoffee, where allegedly his own people did that. And yet Kadafi also would not go on the central banking system. They wanted to keep the gold standard, the gold reserve, and he had zero interest loans for you know, all of all of his population and free education, and I mean it just seems like that that type of when you're doing those types of things, you know, where's the group that's going to come out and just take you out? You know, when you're just offering free, free student loans, you know you want to house, no problem, here's a zero percent loan because we have so much gold in the palace that it's pointless. You know, the oil keeps coming out of the ground. We just keep stacking bars in the back. And this is not an ideal scenario if you are a central banker, you know, the last thing you want is everybody to be like Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: You want people in debt, you want people enslaved to the debt. You don't want three things given. I mean the interest rates on houses right now. The housing market is completely ridiculous in the United States.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just did alone of refinance for seven percent, which is I know, compared to like we've had higher. But that's so much money that they're just squeezing out of you for nothing, I mean, because it's it's just it really makes no sense. You know. You look at the housing market and I mean that's that's nearing. Uh. And you know this, this is troublesome because here it brings us back, you know, to this sixty sixty sixth number and the number of the Beast sixty sixty six and of course the descendants who return to Jerusalem after their Babylonian exile, and Babylon is the bad guy because they're getting rid of them. But you know, this has happened time and time again. And I'm just for the record, I'm an eighth oshkar Nazi jew. I found that out. I knew that I had a Jewish background. My uh, on my grandmother's side, it's the last name was Silver and they were in Salt Lake City and they had the first foundry known as well. Their last name the Silvers, Hiram Silver was his name. And you know, this was an interesting place to go to Zion, which is Salt Lake City, Utah, being of Jewish descent, and sure enough they were from New York. They were Ashkar Nazi and I was shocked to find this out. So I'm an eighth but yeah, you find out that these guys were literally kicked out of almost every place they went. It's like they would they would raise to the tops of society really quickly because of usury and other other their very business savvy. But then eventually the locals would kick kick, it seems, kick a lot of of my descendant, my ancestors out and they go to the next place. And they were very much like the gypsies, you know, like you you have this bad connotation when people speak of gypsies or things of that nature, but it's the same thing. You know, they'll show up in town and within a year they're in all the positions of power, and it's like, let's get rid of these gypsies. And no, no, no shade on gypsies, no shade on anybody. But it's just it's really strange that the same. It seems like the same bloodlines keep being in charge, even if it's behind the scenes. And yeah, I don't I don't know the banking system. It's it's an interesting dilemma, especially when you look at what what made it happen, right back to the Babylonian banksters. It was all money magic.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry, Ryan, but you're no longer allowed on my show since you were in Oscar and AUSI jew you were going to have to exit immediately. I'm just joking. Of course, that is funny though, did what kind of did you do a DNA test?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've got I even have some of the original shares of stock in the foundry on my wall that I'm looking at here. So the silvers, you know, they they they came from New York and they were already fairly wealthy when they showed up in Salt Lake City. You know what the heck from New York to Salt Lake City, a place known as Zion, looking for new endeavors, and they almost immediately started, uh, the largest metal refinery foundry there. And uh I you know, I remember as a kid my grandparents telling me that, you know, a great, great, great Grandpa Silver had, you know, the second vehicle, like a motor vehicle, and I mean picked they had pictures of and I'm pretty sure I have these pictures and storage. But it's like it looks like a bicycle with four wheels. It's covered in like horsecrap and mud, and it's got a motor on it, and he's just tooling around town with it. And it was like him and Brigham Young, like they were the only two that had these things. And it was just, i mean, you know, by today's standards, very very you know wow, but it was just you know, super ghetto. But you know, by back then when everybody was like on horses, these guys were like running around on these like motorized things, and you know, literally it's it's just so strange when you and you look at some of these histories. Because one person helped me delve really deeply into the family treelet's say, which is actually pretty easy in Salt Lake because of Mormonism, they're very big into genealogy and being that this was somewhat of a prominent family right off the bat, there was like a lot of evidence and a lot of information there, and it was easy to trace them back to New York. The question is why did they go to New York and why did they leave, you know to It really is strange because the they did have ties to, like bankers and stuff like that, and I don't know where they got their money. I have no idea where they got their money.
Speaker 1: Well, it makes sense that they would have some of their first vehicles because the Stanley Steamer was invented in Eustis Park in Colorado by the Stanley family. H H. So in Colorado's like borders you tall, So it makes sense that they would travel into Colorado get a vehicle or whatever because those Stanley Steamers were some of the first vehicles that were made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's a weird one. I don't know where they got their money. I don't know where their money went, but there there was a there were definite ties to New York, definite ties to They were Ashkenasi Jews, they were it seemed that as we went back, they were just constantly moving, you know, like from Europe to uh, New York, from New York to Utah. And it's just a really interesting thing. But back to back, back to you know, the Babylon banksters back to Babylon and in the Bible six sixty six, a coded reference to you know, the same thing. I'm not quite sure how it's all interrelated, but it does seem as if you know, no matter what you're looking at, the same numbers pop up. And I was talking with somebody the other day about this. You know, they're like, either all these numbers are like a really good example of how this is all as many in Silicon Valleys say just a really elaborate simulation or an elaborate matrix or not quite the base reality, and that these numbers are just like the glitches in the computer system. But I think there's more to it than that, because there's always this like a cult undertone, whether it's whether it is you know, central banks basically using money magic that comes from Babylon and it's the same bloodlines and the templars dip their fingers into it, and you just you have these recurring esoteric a layers that if it was just a computer program, I don't know why that would keep popping up. The numbers should be enough, right, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man Order of the Golden Down, Baby Chloe, Welcome, Thanks so much for being a writer arranger, channel member. A new Channel Members episode is going to be dropping next week for all the Channel members out there. But yeah, we were talking the other day about the Order of the Harmatic Don or the Order of the Golden don and it turns out that that is where a lot of this occult and esoteric knowledge came from. This order was the first essentially, Yeah, and that mixes in with Alisair Crowley and a lot of these early on occultists. And apparently the Order of the Golden Down is still an order and is still active this very day.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent it. You know, Aleister Crowley used almost he was a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and he used almost all of its aspects to create the Lima. And of course we have Jack Parsons again back to NASA, back to six sixty six, and you know, sex and rockets, and you know what he was utilizing during the day, he's making solid fuel for rockets and at night he's practicing, you know, high occult rituals in the deserts and very much trying to bring into this reality entities that were very powerful. The Babylon working there. We go back to Babylon, and interestingly, you know, for being a sex crazed occultist, he was a heck of a father of modern rocketry. And for years the most powerful thrust, shape and propulsion system had to go through the orifice of a pentagram. So the which a lot of people don't realize that if you look at the rockets during the time of Jack Parsons, they were all in the shape of a pentagram and this would get maximum thrust. Now they adjust and they're all electronic, and they're not they're not like stationary as they were before. But I do think all this stuff is interrelated.
Speaker 1: So the shape of the rocket was yeah, because it would have like clocks on.
Speaker 2: The bottom, you know, like we're the bottom of the Yeah, on the bottom of the rocket where it shoots out. It was like if you had a cookie cutter, it would be in the shape of a pentagram. Which is very strange because here we go back to like the Babylon working, back to the Hermitic order of the Golden Dawn, back to Alistair Crowley and Thelma, back to this all these magical systems that very much include the pentagram in almost all rituals.
Speaker 1: Do you think that King Solomon, because it kind of also seems like King Solomon, if you believe that he was a real person and you believe in the Bible and not just as an archetype or an allegory or an astrological symbol, it seems like King Solomon was the one that kind of released these entities like from their slumber, and then they were kind of allowed to like then roam around, and then that's where you get into possession, and then you know our technology, that we have our entities inside of the technology or or I mean, or is our power lines infected with some sort of technological entity. I don't know. I'm believing that more and more every day. I think that there's something going on there that we were kind of pushed in this direction of technological innovation so that some form of entity could then take on some kind of physical form. And that might sound super WU whatever. We're on a WU train here today. We're always on the WU train with Ryan. But that seems to make sense to me that we were kind of Now whether you want to believe that we got this information from from some kind of entity, I mean, according to Alex Jones, people are you know, doing drugs and going into these stasises and communicating with extraterrestrial entities that's giving them all this information. So is it out of the realm of possibility that somebody could be channeling something like when you go back to like John d and Edward Kelly and stuff like that, where they were channeling these Anochian angels that was giving them this information in order to build a freaking ship or build technology. Could that be the case here? Could we have been in communication because our technology advanced really rapidly quickly. Several people have talked about this, like, we've gone more technologically innovation in the last fifty years than we ever did prior in the history of the world. We've jumped more in the last fifty years than we ever did in the history of anything. So could it be possible that we were in communication with some sort of higher entity, the higher entity, demon, whatever you want to call it. Someone Jig just said the gin or gin in the comments section here, and that entity was giving us this information to figure out how to build this technology and then it slowly develops over time. But that was the ulterior motive of this entity. So the entity could then have a home on this planet, because then it otherwise wouldn't be able to come here if we didn't have this electricity in this technology for it to inhabit. I don't know if you follow I don't know if anybody followed that train of thought or not.
Speaker 2: I think that's all super I'm on that wu train like buckle me in, and I one hundred percent believe that King Solomon was in fact a real person. I mean historically he is the son of King David, right, you know, like David and Goliath, and he built uh the Temple in Jerusalem, the First Temple, and interestingly, back to the interesting correlations and synchronicities, that First Temple had these baths where you would bathe before even going in, you know, like cleanliness is close to godliness. And the Mormon Temple in Salt Lake City, Utah has the same baptismal main font or bath. They call it a font, but it's a bath where literally you have twelve twelve oxen facing outward and the bath in the center, and the bath in the center is where they baptize you, but where they also do a number of other rituals. And this is a recreation that they made of the original First Temple in Jerusalem. So these twelve Oxen were supposed to present the twelve tribes of Israel talking about high magic. And yeah, King Solomon, I one hundred percent believe he was a real guy. I one hundred percent believe he was probably the most powerful sorcerer, wizard, or knowledgeable occultist of all time. You know, aleister Crowley pales in comparison, And I one hundred percent believe that the backup is there if you've read the Testament of King Solomon or the Greater and Lesser Keys, the way that those are written. It's not just like, hey, let me spin a yarn. No, some of the stuff is so crazy and wild that it either has to be true or this guy's out of his mind, yet completely coherent and in his wisdom allegedly. You know, as you said, he imprisoned seventy two principalities, and that they all agreed on a number of things. And one of the things they agreed on is that there was this guy coming right getting back to the passion of the Christ. There was this there was this angel number six four four. You know, we know about the beast at six sixty six, but This is also, you know, kind of important if you're tagging. Let's say that you or I are God, you know, pardon to blasphemy. And we have we have this array of cattle that we tag with different numbers six four four and sixty sixty six. I mean, they're they're kind of in the same ballpark, right, And allegedly Lucifer or Satan or the Chaytan or the adversary, he was God's perfect creation. I mean, this was perfect. The problem was he knew he was perfect. He realized how beautiful and amazing he was, and he kind of started to believe his own hype, and he convinced a third of let's just say, the flock or the cattle or whatever these I mean, this is totally blasphemous, given that these are like literally demigods, but you get the idea that he convinces a third of them, like, hey, I think we could probably overthrow this deal and take control of it all ourselves. But they all this third, these seventy two principalities all agreed that this number sixty four to four Emmanuel, who was coming, was gonna kind of be their undoing. Like he's got this new It's almost like there's this new version of AI coming out, and we're so screwed because this one has like this hack, this anti virus system where it cannot be tempted, it can't be penetrated, it can't be it can't be corrupted. And this kind of just pulls the rug out from under us and our whole anarchy or you know, going against the government of Heaven is going to be a blunder. And they all kind of said this to King Solomon, along with the crazy rituals that are outlined in those books and the sentiment and back to the Gin, what did Solomon claim that he imprisoned them in lamps, you know, like in Aladdin, like the genie in the lamps. So you know, one hundred percent, I think that these entities exist. I think that they're out there. And as as an example of that, in the Middle East you find the exact same dark rituals that you find in other parts of the planet. And I'm talking necromancy, working with feces, the same color candles, the same imprints in the ground. I mean as if and the Internet didn't exist back then, so these people had the exact same rituals the exact same sorcery going on in different parts of the planet. The only way that could happen is if you have a non human intelligence or something that can literally possess a person to do these rituals in exactly that way. But I think Solomon is one hundred I think there's a lot of evidence that he was one hundred percent real person. His dad was a real person. And you know, he built a huge temple.
Speaker 1: Now we're rebuilding that temple, but a different kind of temple, and ai temple I think anyway, right now, we're we're spreading the temple everywhere. The temple is everything. The temple is everywhere, and the temple is you. Just like the Bible says that the temple was not built by hands, it's it's in front of it's behind your eyes and in front of your ears. Boom right here. That's why we have temples, that's why they're called temples. We are the temple, and then we're trying to build this external temple, which is artificial intelligence that's going to be outside of us, and then that temple is going to spread everywhere and be everything. So we're going to have this artificial temple everywhere. It's just my thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's you're you're, you're one hundred percent there because you know with with Solomon and and we have a Solomon to Rothschild of course, which I don't want to get into that, but it's an important name, that the name Solomon. And you know, here we have someone who is an advocate of Christianity, yet he is a master at Jewish mysticism, so Judaism if if you wanted to, I mean realistically it was that was the sorcery, right, the Jewish mysticism, the kabbala. And he was able to kind of juggle these two things. But the problem is he he he was human and h he had his weaknesses over a thousand wives, among other problems. And is if you believe the multiple tales. And what's really cool about biblical stuff is even if you don't believe any of it, what you're looking for. And I'm a total nerd. I've started following these Yale theology classes, and what they're looking for is where you have different people from different timelines who shouldn't be interconnected saying the same story but in text. When they get that, when they get two or three or more. Then they consider that historical text and that's a relevant topic. So that's what they look like, these biblical scholars. That's what they look for, is like, Okay, this now becomes history because it's not coming from one place or another place, or three places that knew each other. It's coming from at least two or more places that did not have any interconnectivity. So and that's what we have with Solomon, that's what we have with a lot of the strange. And if you've ever read the Testament of Solomon and the Greater and Lesser Keys, they're super wild. So you know, one is just about demons, right. The Testament is what happened. And in the Testament it basically says, you know, like I blew it for a piece of tail, I started worshiping Moloch for a second, and I felt all of God's energy just like evaporate out of me, and I knew I was screwed. And and you know, caught him in just such an easy way, like a little little effigy for Moloch or something. And back back to ball, there we go, and and he's host.
Speaker 1: Ball with the ball, the bang, the bang, bro gotta get down with that ball with the ball. Uh yeah, I think that it's very very fascinating, very interesting. You get so deep with this stuff and I really got a piece so bad Ryan, So I'm going to have to let you go. I've had to pee this entire conversation. I don't have a pee bucket in here, so.
Speaker 2: I need to wear depends, right or nobody would know.
Speaker 1: I need to get some depends on, stop on, some depends on the me and so I can pee in my breeches.
Speaker 2: Sex and rockets, man, it all comes back to the occult magical principles.
Speaker 1: I think sex and rockets and kid rock baby, and that's all. That's what it's all about. Ryan. Let people know where they can find you online.
Speaker 2: Brother, you can find me. And I thought I got rid of these Can you hear that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I just heard it, but that was the first time during the show. So we made it all the way through with them.
Speaker 2: I got rid of them and they came back. You can find me my humble little podcast at hero Paranormal dot com, hero Paranormal on YouTube, or if you want to follow the weird goings on in the basin, look for space Wolf Research and that's on Facebook and Instagram or space wolf research dot com.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much. Ryan really appreciate your time here this evening. And for everyone else, please be sure to hit the thumbs up button and I'll hop the channel on the algorithm. Sure subscribe at the belt Icon as well for a notification, and watch my documentary on t B A Clockwork Shining and all of Ryan's info is in the description of this video and we'll see you guys next time. Have a great weekend everyone, Bye bye,