Speaker 1: It's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. We are at one of our favorite places, the chalk Taw Casino and Resort, Durant, Oklahoma. Don't forget one point eight million dollars being being given away over the course of two months every Saturday. Get on up here and play with your Choctaw Rewards Club card for your chance to get in the mix and win that dough. Now, this segment right here is brought to you by roller Town Beer Works. That's the brewery that Ben and I are partners end up there in Salina, Texas, and we are excited because we have a big game superb Owl party that we are doing on Sunday at the brewery.
Speaker 2: Ben and I will be there.
Speaker 1: We have our brand new roller Town ipa on tap and it's delicious. And then we're gonna have Cousins' main lobster food truck there, which is always a big draw. But the best part, Ben, someone at the end of the Super Bowl is gonna win a ninety eight inch four K television that we watched that Maps Celtics game on last night.
Speaker 3: Yes, for each quarter that you watch with us of the Big Game at Rollertown, you will earn one raffle ticket. So if you watch the whole game with us, at the end of the fourth quarter, you'll get your fourth raffle ticket. It'll go into the hopper, we'll spin it around and you must be present to win. You must be eighteen. We'll deliver it somewhere in DFW, you know there's a but we'll deliver it to you here within the next two weeks. But it is in ninety.
Speaker 2: Eight inch TV. It's as big as a wall. It's awesome. It's awesome.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna have a blast. We would love to see you this Sunday. We'd love to see all weekend long. But Rollertown Beer Works are superb Owl Big Game Party is coming up on Sunday. Now, we are in the middle of a draft that kt conceived of. It's a Big Game watching party food draft, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's in honor of the food draft from three years ago that we did on our show and in honor of the Big Game. So we have a roster that has snacks and chips, dip, appetizer, main course, assert beverage, and then you have a flex option of course, yeah, of course, but you go only draft. You know one thing for those each the order of skin, Kevin Benn Skin. You drafted with the first pick in the draft, Rollertown Beer. On the come around, you took caeso as your dip, and then you took wings as your main course. I went pizza stumbled, had a little stroke, and then I went with pretzel for my.
Speaker 2: App Such a terrible pick.
Speaker 5: And then it's very ready at my party. If you're noticing your.
Speaker 3: Lift, Pizza Mozzi Smith.
Speaker 4: But then we uh went with the flex option early. I burnt that and got sliders off the board so strong, So I've got the pizza and burgers. Yeah, contingent one over. Ben went with sweets for his dessert.
Speaker 3: And a lot of people have texted me and emailed me and called me and faxed me to tell me that that's one of the best picks they've heard since the Mexican food was taken in the food draft, the original food.
Speaker 4: It really turned the draft upside down. Then he took sour cream chender ruffles.
Speaker 1: And then that really turned the draft back side up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you want it for half.
Speaker 4: He went Southwesterns and then his dip is bean dip.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, I'll be honest with you. I really can only think of two types of dip at the moment. I figured i'd better get bean dip before they forgot about walk.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's okay, you still have your flex pick.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Round four. I need to go ahead. I need to get some form of you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm gonna Actually, I gonna change my mind here, I'm gonna go god, oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my snack ye mixed nuts?
Speaker 1: Okay, because earlier you drafted the category name.
Speaker 5: No, the category name is snacks or chips, okay, and.
Speaker 2: So okay, okay, so you've all right.
Speaker 3: If I went to your Super Bowl party and you had mixed nuts out, dude, I would be this party.
Speaker 5: So really yeah, oh, I think it means you're classy.
Speaker 3: If I was snacking by myself, I'd get down on some mixed nuts.
Speaker 5: So everyone talks about hoods were more expensive. Nuts have been expensive.
Speaker 4: So if you go to a party that's got a little tray of mixed nuts, that means that they have been doing pretty well.
Speaker 1: I'll spend high dollar for some good nut. Yeah, you know what I'm saying also.
Speaker 5: Means high potential for a glory hole.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Okay, So these are my two picks right here, right, Yeah, you're up round four.
Speaker 2: Okay. For my flex pick, I'll take barbecue.
Speaker 5: I don't understand. Yep, that could be a lot of different things.
Speaker 3: It sure is right. Yeah, oh my god, I was gonna do that great pick. D see what you're doing with your flex?
Speaker 5: Is there for you to flex?
Speaker 1: I've got I've got beer, wings, barbecue, and kso at my super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Party, good old American.
Speaker 1: I'll meet you in the middle of Nebraska and watch this game, and then I have another pick here, uh for my uh, for my chips, I'll take all brand of Doritos.
Speaker 5: I'll allow it. I haven't just threw his list.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: I would like to see what the Latin what the curious? I don't know why why I just racial profile?
Speaker 1: Yeah you did? Man put force some Mexican food on it because his last name is Zuniga.
Speaker 2: You jerked, was it? Hey?
Speaker 3: Von?
Speaker 1: You want to go on the parking lot and play soccer. There's a Tejano band out there if you want to have some fun.
Speaker 4: Now as i've uh as, I've gotten too too far down and realized, oh no, I've made a couple of mistakes on my list for around five.
Speaker 5: I need to get to my dip, and my pretzels are just sitting there. Dry dries don't get.
Speaker 4: Out, so unfortunately have to take the tough pic of drafting.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: I would like to get an array of mustards. You know, you don't just buy one. You'd like to get a couple of different kinds. But it will be mustard is my dip.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're throwing a party just so Ben doesn't show stop the draft.
Speaker 5: God, that's terrible.
Speaker 2: You've got a bowl of mustard out?
Speaker 4: Well, what's once you realize that the pretzel can't go into the caseta? Go?
Speaker 3: Dude, you can't like keep making bad picks to back up your other I drafted for need draft.
Speaker 5: This is the Cowboys drafted nine.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is You've taken another of it special timbers for your Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Okay. Ben also drafted chips. You can't dip into bean deap. I mean he can, but no one wants to Ben.
Speaker 1: How creamy is the bean dead? I see the chips breaking off. They don't go together, they're separate. A man, I didn't pick these categories, Ben, you.
Speaker 5: Still got beverage, you got main course? I mean you got your flex.
Speaker 2: Play dude, get off my draft board.
Speaker 3: Yea, I am going to tell the world that my super Bowl party is premium. You're gonna walk in and you're gonna think that there's a butler.
Speaker 2: You're gonna think this is for the real, the really.
Speaker 3: Big money making clientele, because as my flex I'm gonna go with deviled eggs.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, my grandmother would definitely come to your super Bowl party.
Speaker 2: You're gonna walk in, go really?
Speaker 5: Can I have?
Speaker 2: Are you spending all this money on eggs? I'm like, yep, but they're gore mate deviled eggs or made. Yeah, that's nice. That's a good twist.
Speaker 1: Thank you. And then this is his final pick, right, No, this is round six, so it's second last. But he's a snake draft guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he's got another pick. Yes, you're right, he's got another pick.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, all right for my main course, I will select grilled foods.
Speaker 5: What are we gonna do with this guy?
Speaker 1: Man, I don't understand burgers, dogs, sausages.
Speaker 2: No, you don't grill sliders.
Speaker 3: When have you ever been in someone's house and they hand grilled sliders out on the ground them. I mean nobody if you're house eating regular sized burgers.
Speaker 5: What this guy's deal?
Speaker 1: What is this guy's deal? He starts selecting cooking methods. For appetizer, I'll take hibachi. They do start you off with that little rice train.
Speaker 5: Right, the flames are so hot.
Speaker 1: For my flex pick, I take Benny Hannah, all right, Katie, Okay.
Speaker 4: We're just give him grilled foods, uh. For for dessert.
Speaker 2: Honey, he's got grilled foods over here.
Speaker 4: For dessert, We're gonna open up a parlor and have sugar free ice cream.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, you had all right, because he has sweet draft sweets.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So, uh, this is my final pick or my fine I go back to back. For my appetizer, I'll have perfectly cooked filet mignon.
Speaker 2: And little bite sized okay.
Speaker 1: And finally for my dessert, I will select marijuana.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good party.
Speaker 5: Sweet staking me for beverage, how many water? That's water?
Speaker 2: That is gotta have it.
Speaker 5: It's a necessity hydrated or didrede? All right?
Speaker 1: And this is Ben's final Vin's final final pick, the beverage of choice, all right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: And for the final pick in the twenty twenty five Intergalactic Big Game Food Draft. That's Chuck Talk seen in Resort Direct, Oklahoma. Yep, I will select kool Aid.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great, man, I definitely want to go to that party.
Speaker 5: Has a kool Aid and being damped.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, it's like kool aid bean dip in douvil Day's let me go?
Speaker 5: Is he having kids over Koolaid and sweets?
Speaker 2: Everybody's got cavities when they leave.
Speaker 5: Hey leave, We have grilled foods.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So you know who's Super Bowl party? Do you guys want to go to talk amongst your friends and let us know via the internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna do it for us.
Speaker 1: Thank you for hanging out at the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort Durant, Oklahoma, where they announced today Bobby Flay March twentieth.
Speaker 2: My goodness, how cool is that gonna be?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Don't forget this is your home with Dallas Mavericks basketball. Tomorrow's action will be right here on ninety seven point one. The Eagle coming up next.
Speaker 2: More music for your ears. Have a good weekend, everybody,