Speaker 1: The weird Things happened in.
Speaker 2: Weird Weird.
Speaker 1: Welcome everybody before we get into tonight's topic of Bledsoe said, so with your host, yours truly, Ryan Bledsoe and our producer who is joining us as usual, alex Uh. I love that.
Speaker 3: I really loved that.
Speaker 1: I just can't stop thinking about it. Okay, moving on, I want to talk about three things before we get into the topic tonight, which I think will be interesting. Who knows, maybe my brain is different than what I think is interesting. Is not that interesting, Maybe it's really interesting. We'll find out. But it's an important subject that I really heavily personally want to talk about. So, if you want to be aware of what we're doing at any given time, skywatches, conferences, public appearances, my Monroe programs, even things like that, follow us on Instagram at bloodso said so check out our website bloodsosaid so dot com to see everything and anything related to the Bloodsho said so sphere as far as our links like YouTube, Patreon, our instagrams. Heck, I think even our twitters are on there, which we don't use the podcast Twitter that much. But oh well, if you want to follow what it's on there. All of our stuff is on there, our shop where we sell our lovely merchandise, which is a great way you can support the show and rep the brand. Let me see, Oh of course, how can I forget? That brings me to the next thing, our Patreon. So check us out on patreon dot com. Slash Blitz said, So if you want to support the show and even in some way, if you want to be a part of the show. We have two tiers on there right now. One of them is access to our discord community, which is amazing. Like I think right now, there's a chat going on in there with some of our mods of about twenty or thirty people. It's always popping every Wednesday. They have chats in there. Me and Alex pop in about once a month and we do chats, hang outs, talk to people and it's just a really awesome community and it's a great way to be connected to the show. And then at the next tier you get your name in the credits and you get discounts on our merchandise. Plus I forgot to mention at that five dollars tier, and at the ten dollars tier you get another show full disclosure with Ryan Bledsoe me.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if you want to support the show, check out our shop, check out our merch bletso sets dot Com, check out our Patreon. Be tapped into what we're doing and where we're going and where we're appearing and all of that good stuff. So now that I have the work out of the way, let's get into the topic. I really wanted to talk about the general influence of the Dark Force. So I really wish I had a soundboard button to remember that video with the Epic Gopher. Remember that uh from like you might be too young for this, dude, but back when YouTube memes were becoming a thing, and they even like put it in South Park and it was that little Epic Gophers seven second clip and it goes bomb bomb bom.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the sound you want to put in there.
Speaker 1: I just really at that moment, I just imagine hitting a button and when I said the Dark Force, bam, It's just like, uh, oh do it again, bomb bomb bomb No, no, no, just press the button, I'll put the I'll put the oh. Like this, I just really wish I had a soundboard because when I said that that that happened in the hand, So we'll see. Who knows, maybe Alex will make something happen in post or maybe us talking about it Suffice. I really wanted to talk about the dark force because I think this is something that is generally neglected or misunderstood, and it's important to know that although ninety nine percent of the time we are talking about good and we're talking about love and we're talking about light and angelic beings and all of that good stuff, that's a part of our story and a part of what we're doing here and spreading awareness of I think it's important to know that there are dark influences on humanity that come on Odin, let's quit this little dame.
Speaker 2: Just get up here, dude.
Speaker 1: Now that my wife is out of town, the door to the studios open, because naturally my cats are going to want to come in here, and you know, when she's not here, they want to be all over me. So hope you guys don't mind Odin being in this episode. But anyway, so I think it's important to be aware of the dark influences on humanity, you know. So I wanted to take approach of discussing that through somewhat of a different lens, because I think that this dark force relates to understanding the phenomenon, if you will, the UFO phenomenon, the angelic phenomenon, celestial beings, angelic beings, demonic beings, all that good stuff. It's all a part of it. And it's not all just sunshiny rainbows out there in the cosmos. But there are dark things too, you know. So I don't even know what got me onto this. I think it was just all this talk of the demiurge and gnosticism recently and just kind of going down this path, and I just I thought to myself, I really need to it's been a while since we've talked about this. And then upon thinking about it, at first I wanted this to be, you know, talking about the dark force as it relates to the UFO phenomenon specifically, and as I started digging into it, I thought, no, that's too narrow. Let's expand it a little bit. So I want to talk about just generally the dark force that exists in the cosmos and the influence that it asserts upon humanity, and then we can expand that into its influence in the sphere of ufology and how a lot of these negative alien stories have spawned from propaganda, psychological warfare, control systems from the powers that be, and things like that. So when getting into the subject of the dark Force, I want to start with zoro Astor. Okay, so zoro Aster If you guys don't know who he is by now, he is an absolutely amazing historical figure. He lived around one thousand years before Christ, so about what is that a thousand BC, right around one thousand BC. He is a Persian or as we say today, Iranian prophet. What he's known for is going up into a cave on top of a mountain and having a direct experience with the light, which he called Ahura Mazda. Ahura Mazda appeared to him and gave him all kinds of messages about, you know, the world, the ultimate destiny of the soul, the afterlife, judgment upon souls at the time of death, and a time of you know, judgment for all souls and light and dark, the duality of the universe. And this is the first time that there was a really fleshed out like Satanic figure that opposes God in the Judeo Christian sense, right, And you had themes of this in Egypt too that go way far back, like the story of set Or in Babylon you have the story of like Marduk and Tiamat, which will kind of not really cover that today, but it's it's thrown in there as a parallel, and there were other examples of this throughout the ancient past. But ultimately, when you understand that there was an interplay between the religious systems of Persia and Israel, you kind of understand from a scholarly perspective and from a historical perspective that the Zoroastrian tradition influenced the writings of the individuals who were writing the Torah, right, because there is a period of enslavement where the Jews were held captive in Babylon. They were slaves and prisoners, and it was the Persian king Cyrus who freed them. So we understand that while the Jewish writers of the Torah at the time were not only enslaved in Babylon, so that they were like basing a lot of their mythological symbols and belief system upon not only the Babylonian system, but then also from the Persian system. Right, So their system was changing over time and before they came into contact with the Persian culture. There was no direct Satanic figure, right, there were tribal they had Yahweh, this tribal deity. And if you read the stories of the Old Old Old Testament, like the first few books, right, it's this notion that the kings of the tribes of Israel, they would be going to war with neighboring countries, and it's like tribal feuds between gods. So at this time it wasn't really this idea of monotheism that one god exists, but it was the idea of like, my God is greater than your God. There is no opposition to our god, right, and the prophets of old there's all these stories of like you know, Exekiel for example, there's these like four hundred magicians of Babylon, right that worshiped Moloch ball and they're like in the court of this king and Ezekiel says, my God's greater than your God, and they're like, prove it, and he goes, Okay, says a prayer throws a piece of wood on the ground. It's wet, right, a fire comes from out of the sky and soaks the wood, catches it on fire, king goes in beheads, all the four hundred magicians of Moloch ball. So there was a lot of that kind of stuff in the Old Testament, right, There wasn't this fleshed out theological system of God, Satan, Heaven, Hell. In fact, before Jesus really came around and started fleshing out a lot of this like heaven and Hell, and we had the Book of Revelation and how the New Testament came to be theologically as it is today. That wasn't that. Then they had the concept of sheel, right, which was this kind of like it's a garden when you die. It's like, let me just look it up because I'm not super clear on shield, but it's like a garden you die and you just go there. Right. It was their kind of proto version of hell before they were influenced by zio astronism. It's an ancient Hebrew word for the grave or the underworld, a place where the dead or gathered in a state of unconsciousness. Right, And that's that, right. The Greeks at the time had hades. Okay, Jesus comes around, he starts talking about this whole new system, and we know he was a gnostic, right, we know that if you watch this show, you've you've learned enough to figure that out. You know that Jesus was woke as f U c k and he was dropping spiritual wisdom on people and upgrading their understanding of the spiritual mysteries. So, without getting you know, too far into that tangent, my point is that we know that at the time as the Torah was being written, it was influenced by other cultures that it was around, one of those being Horroo Asterronism. So let me get back to that. So part of that system, right, he goes up, he speaks to the spirit Hora mazda, and it's like basically on the light. Now I understand this is a different language too. It's a completely different language, so they have different names in different words this is written, Okay, So the Bible is written in like two languages, right, Aramaic or three Arabic, Hebrew, and Greek. So we're talking about there's like three or four different languages here that are saying similar things, and we're translating words across lexicons of different languages. So it could be argued that it's not so important what name they give for a deity or what specific word they use to describe a thing. But it's the concept, it's the spirit of the concept that truly matters, right, And I think they understood that pretty well back then. So a Hora Mazda says that it's light, right, I'm light, that's the creator of the universe. That in order to purify your soul upon death and go on basically to the heavenly afterlife is good thoughts, good word, good deeds. You have to have good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I'm gonna say that one more time. Good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. At the time, that wasn't necessarily a thing if we're talking from a Judeo Christian, you know, Abrahamic perspective, which is the majority of the world's population. So it's important to address this perspective. Right at the time, we had the law, which was the Ten Commandments, and if you broke this law, what you were supposed to do as penance was slaughter an animal and sacrifice it as a burnt offering to God, and every Sabbath they would meet in the temple, right the temple of the Holy Temple, whatever it was in your town, and the pharisees of the Sadducees would give some sort of sermons, some sort of lesson and they would have the temple scrolls which were the Torah. Right, only they could handle it and or you could only handle it in the temple. Not everybody just had access to this. Oh, I lied, I cheated, I stole whatever, All right, cool sacrificed animal, bring it, you know, pay your offering. That was kind of the understanding of things then. It was obedience to the tribe, obedience to the tribal deity yahweh, and there was a very limited understanding of the afterlife. They got introduced to this whole Zoroastrianism system sometime around I don't know the exact year, but you can easily look this up. It's when King Cyrus freed the you know, the Israelites from captivity in Babylon. I think it was around like four hundred BC or something like that. You know, things start changing, they start updating their system, they start learning, you know, and there's this notion of like a messiah figure. I forgot to say that in Zoroastrianism. That was the first time there was a messiah figure in this Western world. It was known as the Seyoschayan, and there was a prophecy that there would be a star that would appear, and when this star appears in the east, that you know, low and behold the Savior would be born, who would change the world and would bring spiritual liberation. Basically I'm paraphrasing. And then you know, you can look at the story in the Book of Matthew and Jesus is born. He's in the manger, the three Wise Men, or in some earlier translations they say the three Magi, which is a Zoroastrian, a priest magician. That's kind of like where magic magician. You know, it's all related there. It was a part of their system for a thousand years, so they knew this star was special. They're like, oh shit, saviors here, you know what I mean. So there's a correlation. And what I'm trying to show you is there's a historical connection. In the Western world. Souo Astrianism has long since been forgotten from the minds of people, and right now it's all you know, Christianity, Islam and Judaism. But we don't necessarily consider the importance of what Zuo astronism brought to the world, which was a lot of things. It was the duality of the cosmos, the idea that there's I'm gonna get into this now, talk about the dark force, right, that there's this negative, antagonistic force that opposes God and it's this role throughout the universe. I meant to say a bit ago that that didn't get fleshed out in the Old Testament until the Book of Job, and even then it's murky. And do you know the story of Job, right, it's one of the best Old Testament stories. So basically Job was the most loyal man to God. It's Jobi right, Job, And the book is called the Book of Job. Very good story. You should read it for sure. And it's all allegory.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But Job is like the most loyal to God. So God and Satan, I'm pretty sure that's the first time the word of this satan appears in the in the Bible period. It means the adversary, right. So God and Satan are having a conversation, and Satan is like, I'm willing to bet that I can get Job to curse you and to be unfaithful to you. And God is like, no, there's there's no one more faithful alive on earth, like I dare you to try, basically, and they made a wager. I can't remember what the wager was, but it was like, you know, I don't I don't remember if it was like, you know, what they would gain or whatever. But the point was, I bet you I can do this. And God was like, no, I know you can't try it, you know, but the rule is you can't kill him. You can do anything, but you bet you can't kill him. You have to give him an honest chance at this. So Satan the adversary does everything he can to tear down Job, gives him flesh wounds all over his body, so he's in such writhing pain that he can barely function, kills his wife and children, kills all his lifestock. They die, famine, plague, all his crops die, and he becomes desolate and in poverty and so much physical pain that he can't do anything. And he just gets to the worst imaginable rock bottom that you can fathom. Right, and he stays faithful to God and he doesn't curse him. So then God's like, aha, I told you, you know, I win. And then he turns around and he blesses job tenfold and he gives him like new wife, new family, new children, tenfold, livestock, wealth, abundance, riches all that stuff, right, because he was faithful. And that's the first time that there is like an introduction of this Satanic adversarial force from the Torah perspective. And even then it's a little murky because if you read the story, Satan is just he's in heaven. He's in heaven talking to God and they're having a friendly wager over some mortal right. And the whole point of Satan in this story is to be the opposing force, right, That's all it is. And over time we built this whole idea of what you know Satan is. So I kind of wanted to talk about that. That's the point of this episode today, and then I want to expand on this in the future and get into how that has affected you apology and how it has perverted the subject to be very dark. And you know, we'll get to that later. So one of the things that a horror Maza tells Zoroaster a thousand years before Christ as he says that there is a dark force, a shadow He's my evil reflection, and his name is Angra Minu or Ariman. He is the shadow of lies, deception, and illusion, and that he's constantly on the prowl to deceive every soul into being led astray from the light. He's evil, he is a complete opposition to God, to the light, to a horror mazda right as the Persians called him, and that the way to defeat this force is to purify yourself through good thoughts, good words, good deeds, and to ascend above the illusion right and above the deception, to live in truth. That the light is truth, that a horror manster is truth, and that the shadow is lies. So I wanted to start with this whole Ariman thing because there is a concept that is known as the Arimanic deception, which was made popularized by Rudolph Steiner. As you know, we've done an episode about him. He's a very very popular Rosicrucian thinker, very brilliant individual, and I was really put on to him by the late great doctor Robert Gilbert Rest in peace. He was an amazing human being and meeting him changed my life. But we got to talk about these concepts and it kind of put me on this path, you know, and to really looking at things from a Rosicrucian lens. So the Steiner concept of the Aromanic deception is that this was the point in human history where we realized that there was a cosmic force that opposed consciousness, that had opposed our awakening to the light. But this is also paralleled in the story of Set in ancient Egypt, right, So we'll go into that a little bit too. So the notion is that there are types of beings throughout the cosmos that are constantly seeking to fight for the attention of human consciousness. And Steiner classified these as arimonic or luciferic beings. And if you think about the duality here, the Arimanic beings are synonymous with Satan. Let's talk about that for a second, because I forgot to expand on that. So the Hebrews called Satan has Satan has Satan. In Egypt, they had the concept of set as et set Set was the brother of Osiris, right, and Osiris we all know him, we all love him. He's the solar entity. He was a king right at whatever dynasty he was revered. He was the king of Egypt, and their mythology, and Isis was his consort. Somehow she's also his sister. I know that's probably an allegory, but I haven't really thought too much to look into that. But so Isis is his wife. Right, So set is his brother. He's like classified as this god of the desert, god of the storms, the darkness, chaos, whatever. And he's jealous of the throne. He's jealous of his brother. He wants the glory, he wants to be king. So he slaughters his brother, and he chops him into fourteen pieces. And Isis oh and throws him in the river Nile.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, as you know, some big fish in the Nile eats his wand and Isis pulls his soul out from the underworld and through magic, reconstructs his body. That's why a lot of times he's you know, classified as a mummy. He's got the wraps, he's got the green skin, he's been into the underworld, he's been regenerated, he has eternal consciousness. Now he's survived going into the underworld and returning. Right, but Isis uses her magic to imbue his body back to life with his soul, puts it in it. But somehow creates him a new member out of gold, which is obviously symbolic as well, and his their son Horace defeats Set and becomes the new king and is on the throne. And Horus is a solar deity. He has the head of a falcon. Right, So you have this notion of the Father being opposed by this dark force and this dark force being defeated by the awakened Sun or the Christ did right, the fully realized. So this is an ancient myth that has been paralleled in so many cultures, this notion of the the dark force opposing the light creation and then us the child, you know, or Christ. It's Christ, but that also is reflected in Us right, and whatever version of the story it's obviously doesn't always say Christ. But this notion that it's the only way to oppose the dark force through defeating the darkness, defeeding the illusion, awakening to our divine nature and you know, triumphing over evil. So anyway, the Persians would travel in and out of Egypt a lot, and there was the concept of Set. There was this concept of has Satan and Hebrew, and the Persians would say Chitan when talking about this concept. Chitan that's chiton. When they would write it, they would say Chiton, and over time this became Satan. So Satan that word almost is an amalgam of Hasatan and set and Chitan, you know. So like even now today, we're kind of confused about what that really means, and people equate lucifer and Satan as being one being. That's absolutely false, that's absolutely false. So we have this Steiner perspective of you know, cosmic beings warring for the attention of human consciousness, and you have these two pathways of forces trying to manipulate humanity. So Steiner classified it as luciferic beings and aromonic beings. Aramonic beings are like that Satanic dark force that opposed the light. They oppose spirit, and they get pleasure and pure just enjoyment out of tricking you. It's like Raman, right, the evil shadow. It's of lies, it's of illusion. Its main goal is to convince you to be trapped in the materialistic paradigm, to completely be severed from spirit, to completely believe there is nothing other than cold reason and logic. This would be characterized as you know, exactly the Western world today and the model of society that we live in. It's aromonic in nature, it's satanic, honestly. It completely disencourages you from looking into the spirit from in any way exploring and evolving human consciousness. It is all focused on being a good worker, slave for society, producing, being a unit hon a statistic somewhere, and completely being disillusioned by an atheistic materialistic paradigm of you know, their phony science, their fake model of the universe, completely pumping our innocent little children full of this Darwinian evolution crap that's never been proven, never will be proven because it's fake. And that is that's the satanic influence on humanity, atheism completely cut off from spirit.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And then you have the other perspective, which is the luciferic beings, which is like the false light. Right, it's the one that's trying to pull you completely away from the material and cause you to have very ego heavy Oh you know, think of the story of Lucifer. He's viewed the throne of God and said, ooh, this is my throne. I am above right, I'm the one. So the Luciferic entities, according to the Seiner perspective, are convincing you too, through the fulfillment of your ego, have really inflated spiritual experience all you know, love and light, light language. I'm completely you know what I'm saying, like not a part of this at all, and completely far out of balance and removed from the material world. And then you have the path of Christ, which is the middle path, and the Steiner view, which is the path we are supposed to walk for our evolution or for our awakening process, which is the balance of the two. You know, I am a spiritual being, I am seeking the light and moving towards the light. But also I am in the material world, and I'm a part of this, and this is just a part of my nature and a part of the enfoldment of my consciousness. Not completely rejecting or adopting either one, but walking through the middle. Right, So I wanted to read a little bit about what I got about that, just to summarize. But oh, this quote too. Darkness is not the enemy of light. It is the womb of light's realization. The adversary is the gatekeeper of evolution. Through facing it, humanity learns compassion, discernment, and creative power. So in the Steiner philosophy, Arimann Satan basically is equated with the demi urge of gnosticism. They are one and the same, as you could probably make the leap. I wouldn't say, you know, Rosicrucians are gnostics, or gnostics are Rosicrucians. What I would say is they're saying the same thing. They're on the same team, right, they're both playing football. It's just they were different color jerseys. But they're not against each other necessarily, So even that metaphor doesn't work. Rosicrucians adopt the gnostic view, but it's a broader tradition that adopts anything that is real and that is true wisdom. So whether it's Sufism, whether it's Zoroastrianism, whether it's Gnosticism, Hermeticism, tibet and Buddhism, all of it, all of it that's real, all of it that has wisdom. They use all of it. So it's not really right to say they're just gnostics, but they are. They maintain this view right because this view is just universal truth, and it's being given to you in many different packages, Gnosticism being one of them, res accrusions being one of them India, Hinduism being one of them. Maya the illusion right us all being within the dream of Brahma, the supreme being, the Tao. It goes on and on right. So the demiurge is the same thing as Ariman one hundred percent convinced of are not convinced, but concerned with enslaving us in materialism. Think about like keeping us here to feast on our illusion, our lies, and our fear. Okay, they would very much so desire to manifest into the material world, but can't physically. They don't vibrate at the frequency as us and other higher angelic beings, so they don't have the permission, so to speak, or the ability or the power to manifest in the material world. So what do they do? They possess humans, they're parasides. We're going to talk a little bit more about that with the Watiko, which is another way to look at this from Native American Algonquian law, or also known as the wind. To go right, we have to our game here is to balance love and freedom as individualized beings. So if we go, you know, too far on the path of oneness and we just become absorbed into the collective. It's like, okay, well we don't. We don't really have our free will being expressed anymore. We have to walk this middle path of the Christ, which is love being the attractive force of the universe that brings us back to one oneness, unitive consciousness, but also free will as an individualized being that has incarnated here to learn these lessons. Came heer, d Come on cat number two. Come on, they have a crazy when Jenny's not home. Say hi to d everybody. So anyway, we have to walk that path of balancing or love in our freedom right. So Steiner describes human spiritual evolution is caught between two opposing forces. I'm just summarizing here luciferic, the seductive force of pride, fantasy, light language, the beings from you know, the ple Eights and the Andromedins and the god what are they called, the Nordic beings and all this crap, right and like star seeds, And there's truth in that, But there's a lot of fluff and fantasy in this spiritual game. And that's something that I take issue with, you know, because the true approach is like not getting caught up in things that are sexy and attractive. But you know, let your intuition be your guide, right, or as Jimminy Cricket says, let's your conscience be your guide, like, be drawn to things that are real and that have value, not just any whack a mole crap out there that's in the New Age community. Like that would be luciferic. That would be the false light giving you all these promises of spiritual awakening. And it's all this kumbah yah. You know, let's all be hippies in a commune. Let's talk about our CE five meditation, you know, and chant weird words, and that's that's that's wrong, that's luciferic. We have to have balance here. We have to adopt what is real, you know, be grounded in a certain sense. We have to very carefully guard our minds and cultivate that intuitive channel to the divine forces, right, and not just be tricked by anything. Oh well, my friends going to this, Uh, I don't even know, bro, I'm just gonna say some other thing. This my friend's going to this, this light language seminar. You want to go with me? No, this sh it's weird. I'm out. I don't want to go any thoughts, Alex, No, man, you're over there smiling something I said, funny, no sirt. So again, that luciferic force, the false light. It's drawing people away into fantasy, away from reality, into this egoic mystical illusion. I mean, how many TikTok channels, Well you're not on TikTok, but hypothetically you behind the screen. How many TikTok channels have you seen where people got a crystal strap to their forehead and they're like, you know, and they're like doing this light language and they're like, you know, I'm blessing you with light codes, and they're saying all this weird ship like this is this is a problem. This this this is a real thing that that makes us kind of bad to the rational thinker who's probably had a really hard time their whole life understanding how to connect with the spirit world. Maybe their nephew died of cancer and they have a vendetta against God, and you know, it's like I don't want to be associated with these quacks, you know what I mean? Like we have to like kind of be careful about how we connect to these things. Right me, personally, I find a lot of value in studying ancient tradition because this was many different peoples of different cultures around the ancient past is trying to understand the same thing, right, And a lot of this stuff has kind of spawned in the last one hundred years. We've had all these gurus, especially since the sixties, and all kinds of weird stuff pop up into the world. So then the aromonic force is the cold, calculating, materialistic force, think like making us into machines, you know, blinding people to the physical world, denying the spiritual completely. So, just to summarize one more time, right, harmonic force is trick you to be atheist, trick you to be not spiritual whatsoever, to not even believe there is a God. And then that summarized as the plan of Satan or the Satanic energy. Right, and then Lucifers the false light. It is the trick you to just go off the rails and to you know, completely just be into delusional fantasy spiritually, right, no balance, throw you out of balance. Christ is the middle path. You have to stay focused on Christ consciousness. It is the one thing throughout all the universe that is the narrow path that causes the true awakening of our divine consciousness. That doesn't mean that it has to be the man Jesus, right, because obviously this is a thing that people were doing in the mystery schools before Yeshuah was born two thousand years ago. Christ is a cosmic principle. Yeshuah was the man who fully realized this within his consciousness and began to spread this two masses right in a crowd of five thousand people. They killed him. You could argue the powers that be at the time, right, they killed him. It was the elites of Judaism, basically the Pharisees and the Sadducees, and even King Herod was trying to kill his ass The king bro the King, the freaking King. He gets this prophecy from the Three Magi. He's like, uh uh, because the Jewish prophecy of the Messiah was that he would be a warrior king. That the Messiah would be a warrior king, not only a king in the you know, the sit on the throne in Jerusalem kind of thing, but also he would be a warrior, he would a leader. Jesus came around, He's like, actually, I'm a pacifist. Then I just want to wake people up and put my hands on people and heal the sick, and like hang out with sinners and try to reach the broken, you know what I mean. He wasn't a warrior king. It was symbolic. His kinghood was symbolic. Right. So when Herod was given this prophecy that the Messiah would be born, He's like, uh ah, I'm not having anybody take my throne. This is my dynasty. And as it goes, every child between zero and two years old he had them killed. So when the magi approached Jesus, they're like, hey, look, the king wants.
Speaker 3: To kill you.
Speaker 1: Not Jesus but his parents. He's like, the king wants to kill you. You'll need to get out of town. And he went and grew up in Egypt, right, So the powers that be wanted him dead. They wanted the Christ dead ever since he came to this world. Every time he comes to this world. The matrix system here, whatever it is, this control structure, the elites of the time that are in league with this force, knowingly or unknowingly, it doesn't matter. We're going to talk about that with the Weaitiko because again we're talking about the same thing from different languages, right. What I really want to impress upon people. I grew up a Christian, so I understand this just as good, if not better than anybody else in the world. The feeling of fear of uttering something from another language or culture that has counter to my religion because of the belief that it is damning to my soul, because in the very fundamental Christian view, it is nothing else. Literally, everything else is satanic, not just like not true. Oh yeah, you know, we have the one God, the one true God. Whatever it goes beyond that, it's like, it's satanic, it's evil. Don't do yoga, don't do martial arts. That's how my church was. It was extreme, don't do anything outside of Christianity. So I understand that fear. I understand that language prison that is built by the same here that enslaves people's minds and causes them to not want to look anywhere else for fear of being judged or for fear of being spiritually attacked. But just understand that's not the way that it works. And the way that the spirit world communicates to humans incarnated in the material world is through the prism of your language. It's through the prism of your understanding, and oftentimes it's just an images. When the spirit communicates, it gives you knowings, it gives you images. The people receiving the message, they have their own language. They say, oh, it's the light. Oh it's a hohura mazda. And then a couple you know, couple dozen or a hundred or whatever, miles away over in Israel, they're saying, well, God, what's your name. Moses is like, what's your name? He goes, um, I am that I am? Oh, okay, interesting name. And then over time they remove the vowels from the name when they write it because they believe in that one commandment, right, don't say the Lord's name of vain. So somehow taking out the vowels, there's a little legal loophole there, so they write gd or really they would white write it's like why h w h right yahweh. But over time, when you would take those vowels in between those consonants, it's eah away right. Coming from the word I am that I am, it became eah away right. There's something there. So even the name of God from that perspective, people don't necessarily understand how that came to be, right, the etymology of that over time, it was just from vowels, and they remove that from consonants, and then they smushed the consonants together when they write it down on tablets or scrolls or papyrus or whatever. So my point is, don't get so hung up in just understand the concept, understand the message, not so much the language.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So, the dark force and the light force, and I don't mean the atmanic and the lucipheric, that's the Steiner approach. I mean cosmically universal truth. The dark force and the light force are eternally true concepts. They exist with your participation or not. Okay, whatever your neighbor is doing in your house next door, you don't have to see it for it to be done. You don't have to see them watch reruns a Family Guy every night for it to happen. You know, you know, there may be a little weird and they probably might do that, but you don't know for sure, but they're doing it. It doesn't require your participation, right. It's the same with the light force. In the dark force, whether you know the right mystical word or the right language, to connect with it or the right tradition or whatever it is there, I promise you, and it's not necessarily concerned about if leieve it or not. So understand that this dark force and this life force, that our universal truths have approached many other people throughout time than just the chosen people of God. It has approached a lot of people. Actually, you know a lot of cultures India, Persia, Greece, Tibet, it goes on and on, shit Israel, you know, Egypt, Mexico, all South America. You know what I'm saying, in the early Americas with the indigenous people and their traditions. You know what I'm saying everywhere everywhere around the world. It has you know, China, Japan, Tibet, Nepal, like everywhere the divine has interacted with people and they're all trying to say something something something similar. So you, as a scholar of the spiritual or as a mystic, the truth behind a mystic as being like, you know, kind of like a spiritual scientist. You know, you're you're you're testing theory, You're you're you're adopting what works, what is practical. It's like the Aukham's razor of the spiritual world. It doesn't mean going to burning man and you know, painting your body and you know, having long dreads and wool like language and all this, you know, mumbo jumbo stuff like that's not really a good representation to me. It's like it's you know, look at me, I'm a nerd and glasses. I don't I don't like try to show about that stuff. And I'm not a good example. But like, to me, this is what a mystic is.
Speaker 2: It's just a.
Speaker 1: Normal person who is you know, adopting a practical approach to spiritual matters. It is a very scientific process. Anyway, I'm going on a tangent, So let me bring it back if that's even possible. Man, So okay, let me get back to my No. Oh Christ, here we go. I was talking about Christ, right, So the middle path is Christ. This is a universal concept. It doesn't matter, you know, if it's the man Yeshua two thousand years ago or whatever, because in the Eastern cultures they called him Buddha, or it was Orpheus in the myth of Zagrius, Dionysus and the Titans. Right, Orpheus descending into the underworld or rather Orpheus was a real poet who played music, and he wrote a poem about Zagrius descending into the underworld and then returning after being dismembered by the Titans and becoming Dionysus. Right, the story is over and over and over, Tamus, Tamus and Anna, the whole virgin birth, this Christ ad being. You have things like Inky, Marduke, Osyrus and Horus like it's Christ. It's the energy. It's the universal force that exists. That is like the cosmic impulse carrying the frequency of awakening. Okay, and we have two layers of this, and the invisible world, which is spirit, which is eternal. This exists as an energy, as vibrating waves and particles and everything that you can conceive of. This is vibrating in another dimension. This Christ force, it is an eternal flash from the source of consciousness that ripples throughout all dimensions. It is a very real impulse throughout the universe. This is the consciousness that is probably, as I could best explain it, the crystallized intelligence of the Godhead, as Robert Gilbert would call it. You know, the one true consciousness, the supreme being Brahma or the God above God or whatever. From the nasty view, the light Christ is like the the mind that is an individualized personification of that supreme being that is active throughout the universe. It is a real being in the spirit world. Jesus was the vessel for this being, and it is believed that there were many others if you look into you know, I can't help But notice how I'm talking about the Light on the Dark Force episode. It always happens this way, doesn't it. I just can't help it. But I can't help it. You know.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Jesus was the last incarnation of this.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I think that there are many people who have reached this state and we have never heard of them.
Speaker 3: By last I mean, do you think this is the most recent No, same answer.
Speaker 1: I think that there are probably many people throughout time live up on a mountain somewhere no one's ever met them, and they're wonderful, amazing people. Maybe they're not on the level of changing the consciousness of the whole of humanity.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I think there's a lot of people that get close, right because they're attempting to be as christ.
Speaker 1: Like as possible. Yeah, there's but truly, I know, And maybe this is more of a Catholic lens separating the two. I do believe to answer your question, that he is the last prophesied Messianic figure who was destined to be like the pure vessel for this spirit.
Speaker 3: Yes, so pulling that same thread, tying this back into the dark forest. Do you think that Lucifer is the mirror of that? So the personification of the ultimate dark force.
Speaker 1: Lucifer being the personification of it? No at all?
Speaker 3: Is there one?
Speaker 1: Is there? Yes? Set Araman Satan? Yeah? Do you think that those are real physical people the way that Jesus Christ was?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. No, is there a mirror to Jesus Christ as in a walking talking.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know. I've actually I've never thought about that.
Speaker 3: And does he wear a suit and tie?
Speaker 1: I I've never thought about that off the top of my head. If I had to say one, maybe like two ballcane. But I don't know. That's just throw it out right, you know, that is right, that's the guy in the story of Noah. And some people consider that the witch king and the tradition of like the dark kind of witchcraft and stuff like that. But I'm not very knowledgeable on that. No, I don't think so, because again we're we're talking about the notion of.
Speaker 3: Or Do you think that that's entirely impo possible because we are created in his image?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think if you think of someone who is like the personification of the dark forces, it's a lot of people's we're going to talk about that. Actually, a lot of people are controlled by it, the majority probably, And that's why you have such popular resonance with like the vampire and zombie myths, because it's this notion that there are people in this world who become solas, empty vessels for this psychic parasite to infest and to control, to enact its will on this material world, because these demonic beings want to exist here so bad. And in fact, it was this force that created the material world that we're trapped in, right, because that is its powers. There's such low level beings throughout the cosmos that they can only I mean, dude, if you think about a spectrum of existence through multiple dimensions and it goes up, and the more up on this spectrum you go, it's less physical, right, Think about like a rock at the bottom of a pool. It's so dense it can't float, right, No matter what you do, it's not going to float. I mean, sure you could like put something under it, but I just mean just the rock, no cheating, right, because it's so dense. And that's us being here in the physical world. We are very densely crystallized light. Our vibration here is so low compared to the rest of the cosmos that we are stuck here in material reality. And as you evolve up the spectrum of existence, your vibration becomes higher and higher and higher and higher to where you're not bound here anymore, and you go to other worlds freely. You go to higher realities, right, higher levels of heaven. You could consider this like the highest level of hell Earth, you know what I mean. And there are lower levels, but we're like at that highest level of hell where we still have we suffer here, right, and we have to exercise our free will and make choices, but it's still suffering, and you know, we have up to go from here. You can go down from here. But I really think the game is like going up. I don't necessarily think that you go down.
Speaker 3: I think you evolved that I kind of tend to think the same thing, almost like a check point or like a save point yah in a video game.
Speaker 1: That's what I think too. So anyway, Yeah, there's a lot of people here. Who oh, I'm sorry. My cat was me out like crazy and it threw me off what I was saying to answer your question, right, So these beings want to be here so bad, They want to manifest here so bad, So they control people and possess them, and it's just pathetic because like they can't go to higher worlds. They can't the dark ones, the demonic ones, they can't freely go to higher worlds. So this is the stomping ground our mind, our consciousness is intrinsically built with this mechanism to oppose our free will and our awakening and path to the light through the seven deadly sins, through these seven egoic attachments pride, greed, sloth, lust, wrath, envy, gluttony. I think I didn't say that one, Yeah, gluttony. So as through this mechanism that they have attached to themselves, to our psyche. So when we are out of balance in any of these seven deadly sins, that is how the dark force infects your mind. People got it wrong. You don't have to say, you know, you worship Satan or you worship the dark force and invite it in. That's not how it works. That's how the light works. Granted, the light also can step in and save you. But also even that requires your free will because on some level you're asking for assistance. You're asking for help, whether it's conscious or unconscious. Right, And they don't like to let beings suffer needlessly, but there are many beings in this existence who must suffer because it is a part of their karmic journey. It is a part of them unfolding their psyche in the way that they agreed to do in coming here. Okay, these are the lessons I need to learn. And last life, I was a serial killer. I was murdering people. So when I come back to this life, I'm really gonna have to pay for it. So I'm gonna struggle really hardcore this time. And that's how it works. And in the great universal cosmic scheme of things, it's not even necessarily good or evil. It's just like running every possible fathomable simulation of free will choices that you can make in this game of a system here to move on to the next level of consciousness, which ultimately is that Christ force. It's love expressing your love and your freedom on that middle path. That's how you awaken and move to higher worlds. In every reality, it's love. Love is the cosmic force that binds the universe. The lady even told my father she was the manifestation of love before the creation of the physical universe. Love is the force, right, It's the attractive power. When you think of like magnetic magnetic attraction and repulsion. Love is the attraction that brings abundance and blessings and things like that. Good thoughts, good words, good deeds. Right, that doesn't mean just showboating the false light. Look at me, I'm going and feeding poor people in Africa, and then you think horrible thoughts towards people, and you know, behind closed doors, you're you know, a terrible person. Like it's a complete inner transformation. Right, good thoughts, good words, good deeds. But anyway, so I'm gonna get back on track. Here we are an hour I barely even cover my notes. So there's two poles of evil from the Steiner perspective, and human evolution is caught between those two opposing forces. Okay, let me move past this. CHRISTI is the balance point, the harmonizing principle that redeems both of these extremes. Stay in that metal path, right. Ariman is identified with the Zoroastrian spirit of darkness on Griminu, the adversary of a Horamazda, the eternal light and truth. Ariman manifests through scientific materialism atheism. That's why such a demonic paradigm to be pushed on the world. For thousands of years, everyone was talking about God in their own cultural way, and then in the last one hundred or so years, all of a sudden, this scientific paradigm was just poof just you know, pushed on the world, and they rejected God, and they've mocked and they've criticized any sort of you know, spiritual notion. It's evil, the belief that only the material is real. Right, that's the dark force. That's satanic, not that it's it's not Let me clarify, you're not satanic. If you believe this way, you are fooled by the dark force, the Satanic force. If you believe this way, that's their game, that's their plot. Right. It's like I talked to my buddy who was on the police force for many years and then he became a counterintelligence officer. And when you're going through training to do counterintelligence, the motto is the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing you he doesn't even exist. Right, So the devil's goal is not getting worshipers, it's not getting followers. It's to get people who are ignorant of the light and live in self indulging hedonism, pure material carnal pleasure, complete sexual immorality, overly greedy, envious, angry, can't control their emotions, outbursts, and you know they just lash out of people in their harmful and hurtful all seven of the deadly sense. You know, when you're out of balance with those, that's how the dark force invade your mind. You are allowing it. You're allowing the vampire to cross your threshold when you are out of balance in those seven areas. Right, It's kind of like the Templars talk about the seven virtues of a night right. It's the opposite to the seven deadly sense. And in many traditions, the idea is to oppose this dark force that is already programmed into a part of our reality and is on the prowl for every mind here. It's after everyone. No one is exempt from the influence of these cosmic forces. So then when you will waken to this truth, you realize, Hm, man, if this is true, I gotta kind I gotta kind of work on myself. I don't want to be a vessel for these dark things, for these dark thoughts. Right, and this is the burden of awakening. You realize you've got work to do. You now have to walk the path of a night or as you know, a mystic or you know, whatever the metaphor is from that tradition. You have to walk the spiritual path. So the aromonic ideas, like a technological enslavement, dependence on machines artificial intelligence that separate humans from nature and spirit, that would be typical of the harmonic force. But that is not to say the technology itself is inherently evil. It's the rejection of nature and spirit to the complete enslavement of this technology. And again, the game here is balance with all of these forces. There is a world where we can be imbalance and in harmony with technology, and it enhances our connection to nature and spirit, not to be used by the powers that be as ways to keep us hooked, reliant and dependent. Right, so fine little thread there, economic and bureaucratic systems. Hello, reducing human beings to artistics, labor units, consumers. It's not familiar. This is basically today's world that the Steiner view of Satan's in Araman's world is literally it's America and pretty much most other countries unless you go to a country like Bhutan. You know, they don't have gross domestic product. They have like gross domestic happiness index. You ever heard of this and their currencies based on this. It's really cool. Probably not super practical, but very cool. So the ultimate goal, according to Steiner's view of Ariman, this dark force, which is synonymous with Satan. Right, we already talked about how the Persians were saying Chaitan Chaitan and seeing it was the same force, and over time the name Satan came to be right, same same being. The ultimate goal of Ariman is to incarnate physically in a human body. Probably never gonna happen, uh, gross national happiness A develop a development philosophy that prioritizes the holistic well being of its citizens over purely economic growth. See this, this model exists in the world. Yeah, what if the whole world was on this wave? You know, I'm just saying there is a I do see a future of abundance ahead for humanity. And I want to apologize if you guys might hear if you hear my cat going crazy, But my wife is out of town right now, and my cat's are very clingy and dependent on her, so they go nuts when she's not home. It's just going to happen. Just embrace it. The deception of Ariman is subtle. It convinces humanity that spirit does not exist, that only what can be measured or computed is real. Over reliance on technology and algorithms for truth, replacement of living wisdom with data and automation, cynicism towards spirituality love or higher knowledge, mocking and being judgmental of people who are you know, into into spirit. That this deception, according to style, would not appear overtly as evil. It would seem the goal of the presentation of it would be rational, efficient, progressive, which makes it even more dangerous. So in other words, they're saying, oh, we're you know, looking forward for science, We're looking forward for this, we're looking forward for that. No, they're just they're like they're waving away other things and convincing people of a false model, right, this atheist materialistic paradigm. It's evil. So the Steiner based antidote to resist Araman's influence is through conscious spiritual development, not to reject science and technology, but to use them with the awareness of their spiritual context, heart based intuition alongside intellect being from love, being kind right, also practicing things like art, imagination, more creativity, and of course nosis because he was a big Rosicrucian guy, which is very heavily with the gnostic thing. There's that thread there and the wisdom of the ancients, of the mystery traditions, which is inner nosis, direct experiential connection of the divine right, meditation, inner work, having a practice increasing the power of your will through connecting with the divine you know, regularly anyway. So next I want to talk about the Way Tiko. This was a really interesting quote that I read about the Way Tikos watching this video earlier. And this is something that in the last year or two I've been hearing a lot about and I haven't really dove into it, but it's been kind of calling to me to look into this, and it makes so much sense.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, one of the major ways the hostile forces work is to get us to unconsciously identify with their version of who we are. They seduce us to become overwhelmed, depressed, filled with despair and pessimism in a world seemingly going to hell in a handbasket. It's not just helpful but crucial to recognize the attack from the hostile forces as something foreign, coming from outside of ourselves, that is other than ourselves, and hence falls to our true being. So the term weaitiko also spelled wind to go. I know you guys have probably heard of the wind to go comes from the Algonquian indigenous teachings. It is a cannibalistic spirit or a psychic parasite that possesses humans, driving them into insatiable greed, consumption, domination, making them feed off the life forces of others spiritually, psychologically, or materially. It is a literal mythic being in this tradition, as well as a metaphor for the sickness of the soul of humankind here on earth. Now, this one is really important to me. To understand, because I think this is getting very close to the truth of this condition. When my father started having these experiences, I asked them a million questions growing up about these beings. You know, it's not often you meet people that really talk to dimensional beings and it's like, WHOA, this is real, right, Well, what do they say? What do they tell you? So I've asked about every imaginable question. One of the things I was always interested in is what did they tell you about the Dark Force? You know, the lady told.
Speaker 2: Him that that there are people in power who worship the Dark Force, and they're using the Biblical Book of Revelation as a.
Speaker 1: Script, playing it out for the masses to see and to manifest a cataclysm by all of us accepting it in our belief right. That this is their end game, that they want to bring about the end of the world, but that the Light won't allow it, that they'll only let it go so far, that the suffering of humanity will only be allowed to be so great before the Light interviewing and they stop it. So when asking Dad, like, what about this dark forest? Did they tell you anything about this? And he said, well, it's a parasite it's a mental parasite that attaches itself to you people. This is why I wanted to do this episode, because originally I wanted to talk about the UFO subject, but then upon looking deeper into it, I realized these are two separate episodes. But there's so much bull crap out there in the UFO world about you know, like these grays and these reptilians and all of these different kinds of beings that have all these agendas for humanity, that are like these material invaders that come in saucers, and you know, this one comes from Andromeda, and this one comes from wherever you know, Mars or Santa Rey, Tikuli or I don't know, the Draco system. And it's much crap, right, And the real dark force is mental. It's invisible. It can't manifest here. Just like we talked about with Armann. This is a several hundred year old tradition, actually thousand really if you pull the thread. Steiner was a big Rosicrucian guy, which is a several thousand year old tradition that is adopting every cultural lens of the divine and the mystical that is tested and is real since the times of ancient Egypt and even Babylon and beyond through the mystery schools. Right like, this is not easily contestable knowledge. This is a very set, several millennia old, if not eternal, tradition that has always existed, probably since the time of Atlantis and even before then. And it's always existed because it's true. And truth is not created or destroyed. It just exists eternally throughout all dimensions. And we are just expressions of truth, and we are finding an observing expressions of truth. It always exists. Right, Anything I ever tell you that it's true, I didn't create it. It just came from a thought in my head. Well where did that even come from? Not even from me? You see what I'm saying. It's always been out there in the field of consciousness. And in the last like seventy years, they've come up with all this bull crap about reptilians and grays and all this crap. You know, it's just I take issue with this, being a child of a very renowned UFO person in this space meeting so many people coming to me, what do you think about the graves? What do you think about the reptilians crap anyway, So that's what I think about that. It's crap, it's dung. So back to the spiritual force, right, it's a mental parasite and it attaches itself to your mind and it feasts on you, and it can make you go mad, possess you, make you go crazy, make you kill people, you know, kill yourself. That's what the beings told my father when asking about them. It literally said they were parasites like pests. We could think of them as like we think of an insect, Like you see an insect, and it's like this gross feeling, but it's really not that harmful to you, you know. It's just it's just a little pest that's invading your space, and just get rid of you. You're ugly, you're vile. That's what the dark Force says. And they don't have the power to manifest here. Not only according to these beings that my dad spoke with, but according to the you know, the Steiner tradition, the Rosicrucian tradition, all these other traditions. And when you get into black magic, certain forms of ceremonial magic or angel magic or witchcraft or whatever, even when they do their rituals, they don't manifest here. It's it's like a channeling, Like these people are just speaking to tease mentally, do you know what I mean? There are no negative entities, are not physically manifesting here. It's not happening. And chances are when people have negative experiences it's some sort of dimensional something is not literally in your space physically. They do not have that permission. They do not have that power the Dark Force. That's why they infect humans and they want hosts because they want to play in this world. But they can't that's the thing. They can't be here, so they have to use us as their little vehicles.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But the lighte Force can do whatever they want, except of course, break or free will. But they can incarnate here in the visible physical spectrum. They can make sounds, they can make all kinds of things. Then the Dark Force can do things, you know, maybe they can cross that threshold just slightly, like knock something off your counter. I mean, things like that do happen, you know, like demonic activity. Right, I'm taking back to Bobby and Marky. Yeah, that's they have influence on this world for sure. I'm not discrediting that. I've seen things. I've seen shadows manifes best on the wall, you know, around certain people. They can't be here physically, so they can maybe you know, wiggle something in your room and freaking the hell out, or they could put a scratch on your back, you know, if it. But even that depends on what you're bringing in or the energy of the space. You know, there are just some places, you know, maybe there's been mass sacrifices and it's you know, a burial ground or just crazy stuff like that, and there's an energy that's cultivated enough for them to have a certain level of influence, like skinwalk a ranch for example, or many places there are kind of like spiritual portals where they can sort of wiggle the permissions a little bit, but generally they can't manifest here, you see what I'm saying. So anyway, so the way Tiko this is a really interesting concept because it's like even an indigenous lore, it's it's possession. The idea of the Wee Tiko or the wind to Go is that it possesses you and it causes you to be a cannibal, to kill others, that it infects your mind and even beyond the level of possession. It's just constantly gnawing at your consciousness, trying to feast on your energy and trick you and make you suffer and go mad. Right, So, there's modern interpretations of this, like Paul Levy, for example, there's this book he wrote called Dispelling Waitko describes it as a collective mind virus. It's a psychic contagion. I think that is very accurate. I've been telling you for like two years, dude, that politics is a psychic mind virus. I had that's the first time I ever read this today from this guy that just came to me. Like, people connected to this right left paradigm, they're trapped in a psychic mind virus. It's evil the influence that it has on the world. That's why I didn't vote. I'm like, I'm not giving my energy to this force. You know, not to be political, but I'm just saying, this is a real concept, and I believe that this is very real, and it's heavily influencing humanity right now. You know, it distorbts your perception, makes you see separation, competition, it's us versus them, fear everywhere.
Speaker 3: It's the end of the world.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my political opponent's gonna kill me, or someone of this other religion is gonna hate me or shun me, or you know what I'm saying. Like in every possible way, it's illusion, it's separation, it's distortion, it's fear. It wants to divide. It wants you to be alone and to suffering, to go mad and crazy and kill yourself, or be its vessel, and it possess you so that it can go out into the world and kill others, or harm others, or trick others. You know, might not just want to kill. It might be a specific entity that just finds joy and you know, making people suffer for a long periods of time. You never know, right, It projects inner darkness outward. So people that are in that victim mentality always wanting to blame others for their failures and their shortcomings and their mistakes. Wea tiko. They're affected. Feeds on your own consciousness. The more unaware, ignorant, and trapped under the illusion you are, the stronger it becomes. They say, ignorance is bliss. Hell no, it's not. You're just Dare I say it? You know, you're a pawn. You just you don't know what you don't know. And that's not necessarily a hateful thing or a bad thing. You're just tricked. You're born into a world, a system that is designed to keep you in disenfranchised and in fear and under the spell of illusion and separate from other people. So if you have like a modicum of kindness and within you, bless you. You're an amazing human being and you're beating the system. And you learn this through your own free will. You know you seek connection to others and to share love and to be good to others, and to be connected to the spirit. Nobody can make you do that. Your mother and father dragging you to church or dragging you to temple or whatever doesn't make you do that. Nothing makes you do that. You have to choose that right kindness. Yung's shadow, Carl Jung's shadow, or Steiner's are Iman in Paul Levy's book are explicitly synonymously linked with the way Tiko, calling it the disease of civilization. So this is not only something that hunts to devour your consciousness on the individual level, but it is at the collective level. Our collective consciousness is sick, and it's infected with a psychic parasite or Satan or the Demiurge, which we're going to talk about next, or the devil or whatever. You know. There is darkness, insatiable hunger, never satisfied. Think of the myth of the vampire or the zombie. They're just wandering around aimlessly. They want to feast and feast and feast. This their eternal damnation. They must eternally eat, but they are always hungry, and they are never satisfied. That is the dark force. It is never pleased. It constantly wants to devour. And the New Testament Jesus says, I think it says Satan seeks. I don't know what word for word. It could be googled, but it's like Satan seeks to devour like a lion. It's constantly on the prow and seeks to devour you like a lion. And you must be subtle as a serpent and innocent as a lamb. Something like that. I don't know, we'll figure it out. So insatiable hunger, right, People who are fully hosts of this evil spirit really horrible narcissistic people, people that just love the misery and suffering of others. They are vampires, right, They are energy vampires. They are enacting the will of these arimanic beings. They are exerting its influence deeper into the world because the mental parasite has infected their mind and they are a vessel for its bidding on this planet. So when you meet people that are like energy vampires, wooh, you know, stay away. That's a bad energy. You can say the scripture, Yeah, one Peter verse five through eight, Be sober by village, be vigilant because your adversary, the devil walked about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. So even Satan translated to the adversary, right, that's what that meant. So that's what that means, the adversary objectification. Right, This is traits of the wad. Tiko sees life as things to exploit rather than sacred beings. We're all just like little cattle here to be consumed, to be feasted on energetically inversion of empathy, feeding off of the suffering of others, while rationalize it like kind of little that narcissistic gaslighting. Right, people do that self camouflage makes people believe they are acting rationally or morally even as they destroy a really good Okay, before I say this is a good movie, this is not a good movie in the moral sense, but it is a good movie in a horror sense. But it is very dark. It is very gruesome, and I think would be very unbearable for the casual horror movie. This is a pretty messed up movie. It's very disturbing. It's called Bring Her Back, and it shows a really good interplay of the dark force's influence on human consciousness. And I'm gonna spoil the movie. So if you're like a horror nut and you love horror films and you like them to be really deranged, pause this watch Bring Her Back. It's it's messed up, right. So this woman loses her child, she dies, and long story short, to just summarize the whole movie, she communicates with a demon through necromancy, and this demon is able to through a ritual that's passed down through this like kind of small society of people that videotape the ritual and they pass it out to people in their circle to like view it for instruction and how to reenact it. They basically like it's really messed up to do you even say it is dark? But they make somebody a host for the demon, and then that person who is the host for the demon, like when the demon takes over, it eats someone basically, it eats the dead person's corpse and this is gonna This is I can't believe I'm even saying this on the show. And then it pukes it into the host to transfer the soul of the dead into the person that they want to expel their consciousness. And it's like, it's really dark, dude. I had no clue what I was getting into. Jenny was like I heard this was a really good movie. I was like, yeah, throw it on. It's my first horror movie in like a year or two. I was just like, what the fuck, man, this is dark. This is horrible, but I gotta finish it. So anyway, throughout the movie, the witch who's doing this is like, really, she's really showing you conventional traits of narcissism and the way that she abuses these children that she's under the guise of foster care. She takes on these two young children and obviously her goal the whole time, and we know this the viewer because it comes right out the gate in the very beginning like kind of showing you this ritualistic stuff, and throughout the movie it keeps showing you progressively, like more aspects of the ritual and you're not really one hundred percent sure what's going on, but you know she's evil and she's like gaslighting these children and doing really horrible things to them. But then she's like convincing them that the older brother is an abuser and like getting CPS involved to try to take him away and separate the kids, and she's like playing the victim and she's like, you know, it's it's really disgusting. She's a really like cruel, perverted, disgusting human being, like making him think he's peeing himself by putting her urine on him while he's asleep, and like it just really really showed you, in an illustrative sense, the dark Force in a very like real way, like this, this is what's enjoyed by the Dark Force. It's not cute, see, like huhu, you know, got a little tattoo of the devil, Like, no, that shit is sick. Like there are legitimately evil beings right there. In another reality that are twisted, and their pleasure comes from you suffering and other people suffering, and you being a victim of your own vices and being a prisoner of your own flesh, not having any sort of spiritual impulse to be a better man or a better woman, and to better yourself as a being on this earth, and to you know, have an ideal and inspire to be like Christ or like Buddha or whatever. I don't care who your sage or prophet is. Just somebody good, somebody probably better than you and better than me, right, I don't care if it's Goku for Christ's sake, like something like, you know, something to better yourself, some sort of image to seek to aspire to be. Right. They don't want you to have any of that. They want you to suffer and be a little hedonistic victim. Right. That's the dark force. It's narcissistic, it's evil. It feasts on your suffering, It plagues your mind. The only way to combat it is through love through the heart and through the spiritual path, through the focusing of your will, through walking the spiritual path, dedicating yourself to being a better person, praying, meditating, doing positive things, kind things, seeking to uplift other people. Really, truly blessed are the ones who seek to awaken other people, because when you become in service to others is when your spiritual awareness increases. Right, service to others is like really high reward in the kingdom. Because it's one thing. If you want to be a monk on a mountain, maybe you want to go up there and be isolated from society and be in a sthetic and you're on your own personal path. That's fine, you deserve that. That's great. If you just want to be alone and you want to seek to better yourself, I understand. I think that's valid, and I think that's okay. But really, really double heapings of soup, you know, extra slice of pizza, extra blessings for the one who seeks to awaken others, who seeks to help others and is in service to others. That is the path of the light. That is the path of the Christ, or of the Saint, or of the the templar Knight, or you know, the Rosicrucion or the mystic or whatever the Buddhist. I don't I don't care. You know, pick your team. It's not just an individual possession. It can infect entire systems like governments, corporations, the media. Sound familiar. I really feel like this is hitting home man. Any of these things that they perpetrate destruction and then it would guys itself under progress, you know, trying to Oh this is for the future. You know, we're helping you. We're helping you. Here, take this depression pill. You're at the doctor. You know, Oh, you had a anxious thought yesterday. Here, let me put you on zoloft. You know that system is evil. It's designed to keep you sick. You could look at any system that apply this, you know, politics, religion, pharmaceutical, medical anything. Science. Oh, you're a fool because you went to church and you believed in the hallucination in the sky that exists only in your neurochemistry. Let's talk about global warming. You know what I'm saying. All systems are corrupted by this. The cure, according to this tradition or indigenous elders, rather is awareness, seeing through the illusion, seeing the deception in yourself first, just like identifying the problem that there is a dark force, that this is a part of the system that you're in, and it is your responsibility to combat this through light, through love, whatever, heart centered consciousness, which is that parallel to all the other mystic traditions, right, reconnecting to empathy and to the living earth. Again, this was an indigenous tradition, so heavy emphasis on earth spirit, nature, the animals, you know, creativity and sacred relationship, art, ritual prayer, genuine service, community, healing together rather than through individual egoic struggle. Now we're moving on to the demi urge, the Gnostic system. We've kind of just recorded a really banging Gnostic episode with my friend Miguel Connor, So I'm going to kind of breeze through this one right because we've been hitting Gnostisism a lot lately, so I feel like I don't need to hover too long in this spot, not for any reason other than I think that there's a very heavy understanding in this area at the moment, right. So, Gnostic cosmology the demiurge Greek for craftsmen or builder. Interesting, I didn't know that till today. It's the false creator God being the shapes the material universe, but it is ignorant of the true source beyond it. According to Gnostics, the true God or sometimes known as the monad is infinite, ineffable, pure spirit. It is the one consciousness from which all reality emanates. So now we're talking to and google this people at home. Immanation theology, emanation theology, emanation theology, emanation theology, emanation theology. Remember that that is reality. From this source consciousness emanates all divine beings. The AONs expressions of divine consciousness. One aon Sophia fell from the pluoma. In the Greek they called it the plerooma, which was the divine fullness or the one consciousness rate, and in her fall accidentally generates the demiurge and imperfect being who mistakes himself for the only God. The demiurge, filled with arrogance and ignorance, then creates the material cosmos, the dim reflection of the true sth spiritual reality. Thus the physical world is not necessarily technically evil, but it's a distortion of creation. It is a prison for divine sparks, which is us, the human souls, which are fractals of the infinite mind, and we're trapped here in matter. So the demi urge is often known as Yalda, both the blind God or Semile, the god of the dead, which is also he's known as this. In the Kabbalistic tradition, he's described as arrogant and jealous, declaring I am God and there is none beside me. Remember, in the Old Testament God would be like, I am a jealous God. There's no other God before me or beside me or whatever, because the Gnostic view is that the Old Testament God is Satan, ruler of the Arkhans, spiritual parasites who manipulate the world and keep humanity asleep. Think about like the agents and the matrix. If you've seen the matrix, you have seen that, right, Alex okay cool and the matrix. You know, he takes the red pill. He wakes up from the system and then he's it's kind of like in the true world, and it's kind of hellish, and he's like, oh wow, I didn't realize what was truly going on here. And he's in this reality where all human souls that are born, with the exception of some are basically batteries for the machines to feast on, and it creates this little simulation for them to live down in this little computerized world to just go through life, and their energy is being harvested by these machines. That's Gnostic. The matrix is a Gnostic film. They're showing you the allegor allegor the allegory of the demi urge in the Arkans, and our condition here, being trapped in the material realm, were being energetically feasted on by these parasites. The way to defeat these parasites is through Christ. That's why Christ came here, right. It was a tensional choice from the Creator to manifest within a human vessel fully to release the mysteries to the masses and send this ripple effect throughout all dimensions, all higher beings even that are viewing our dimension constantly, that were still ignorant of the highest reality. According to the Gnostic view, this is the Gospel of Truth right, which is a Naghamadi scroll. The idea is that when Jesus came here, it was the one God above God, the True God, right fully manifested within the consciousness of Jesus. That's the Christ, Jesus the man being the vessel for this consciousness, the Christ. That when this happened, all beings across all worlds that were ignorant even of the One God above God's It was revealed to everything, to everyone, throughout all universes and all realities, the true nature of existence. Now, of course we know the story, we know the history. They killed him. We already talked about that. They stifled a story, they suppressed it. The people at the time who were in his inner circle that were writing these scrolls, they knew what was up, and they hit them. And the version we got was the sanitized version by the you know what eventually became the Vatican. It's not that simple, but the power structure that over centuries morphed into their Holy Roman Empire, the Catholic Church, whatever you want to call it, through a series of councils and conventions, they started banning Gnostic doctrines as heresies, and they were being killed and suppressed, and even things like the Templar knights who were preserving Gnostic tradition, they were slaughtered, you know, by the Pope and the King of France at the time. And there's just all kinds of different levels of attack from the powers that be on this alternative paradigm that barely survived. So the demiurge is arrogant and jealous, declaring I'm God, there's none other beside me, ruler of the arkans, the parasites to manipulate the world, ignorant of the divine spark within humans, fearing it because it surpasses his own nature. This being corresponds symbolically to a cosmic level weight to go, a force that feeds on ignorance and control, perpetuating illusion to sustain its rain. The great human tragedy in the Gnostic view was that forgetfulness, the loss of nosis direct knowledge of our divine origin, convinced souls that the material world is the only reality. Again, that aromonic deception is the same thing. Replace divine wisdom with blind obedience to external authority. Believe the science, you know what I mean, don't think for yourself. There's peer reviewed studies on those. Right, Keep consciousness focused on fear, guilt, and consumption. Now, that was the main thing I wanted to focus on. And then I just kind of grabbed a bunch of other old world traditions that sort of related to this, so you could see that this archetype, which all signs point to, it's probably true with all of these ancient cultures saying the same thing. Right, we talked about this. Don't think so much about the specific word because they all have different languages and different cultural complexities and understanding. But look at the spirit of the message. All of these cultures were saying the same thing, and there was some force that opposes the light. Then there's some other force. We call it Christ, right, but maybe it was some other name in their culture that comes and opposes the dark force and kind of returns us to that god force. It's always the same thing, always, okay. In Mesopotamia they had King Wu and Tmat, the cosmic dragon of darkness, the primordial energy that represents the unformed Abyss before creation took place her consort kingu Lea, the rebellion of darkness against the gods of order. When Marduke slays Tmat, he uses her body to form the material world, just as the demiurge shapes chaos into a lower, imperfect cosmos, matter born from chaos, creation through conflict. Right and Hebrew, in the Kabalistic tradition, we had Semiel, the angel what do we call him earlier something the dead, the god of the dead. Literally Semio means venom of God, nearly identical to Yadaba'uth and Cabalistic tradition to the demiurge. Right, this false god that enslaves our consciousness. Here, the mechanism by which your consciousness is bound to a physical vessel is the seven chacras system. And through the progression of these seven psychic centers, or you could think you know the seven holy virtues, right, they're related. The seven rose pedals on the rose cross and Rosicrucian tradition represent the seven psychic centers and your consciousness unfolding. Or in the east it would be a lotus, because a lotus blooms in mud, right, or in alchemy, it's lead turning into gold. It's all the same thing. It's through the spiritual path, through inner nosis and awakening of your divine consciousness. Your spiritual abilities and perception are unfolding. They're blooming like a rose pedal or like a lotus. Right, you're seven chakras. That's the mechanism that binds consciousness to a physical vessel. Samael and the Cabalistic tradition is the accuser, the force that tests and traps the soul in the realm of duality. Later in the Book of Job and later Christianity. This figure becomes Satan, the adversary, mirroring sets opposition to a Cyrus and Horace and kind of touched on that in the beginning.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The theme here between all of these systems is there is this shadow force that is the prosecutor, right, It seeks to test you, to try you. In the Greek they had Chronos and the Titans. Chronos devours his children, personifies time is the devour of spirit. Time is synonymous with the dead, you know, excuse me, the reaper, the grim reaper whatever. That's why in a lot of traditions you have this concept of the harvest and the scythe and the fall time and the death and decay of life in our realm. So all of these things are symbolically linked time, Chronos Saturn, as the Romans would say in their tradition and the astrological tradition, we know that Saturn is equivalent to Chronos or time, the god that devours his children. Well, duh, because of time. The only reason we die. Higher beings are outside of space and time. They don't die, and even you don't die, it's just your body does. The vessel that contains your consciousness. At this reef moment in time dies. You do not die. You are immortal, and you go on forever and ever. You're immortal, like in the myths of Hercules or the demi gods, you know, Dionysus, all of these characters, or Jesus or whoever you are like these beings. You are an immortal being who comes from you know. The Greeks would say the gods or the Titans.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The myth is that Zagarias is chopped up by the Titans, and then the gods feel pity, so they take his heart. It's covered in Titan dust, and they bring him back to life, and he's this immortal, fully realized god being now called Dionysus. It was Zagrias before, but now he's Dionysus, the twice born son of Zeus. So the whole allegory there was that you have the ashes of the Titans within your being, you have that immortal spark, or you have you know, it goes on and on in every tradition. That's the human condition here, that we are immortal beings from higher worlds and for some reason we have fallen here. Whether it's maybe like the theosophists say, collectively, we were all lucifer and we had to come here to grow. I don't know. I just think if you look at all these different mythologies, they're saying the same thing, and there's a commonality between them. Don't get too caught in the weeds, don't get too don't cling too hard to you know what this one is saying versus what that one is saying. Look at the similarities. That's what scientists do, right, It's Oakham's razor. We're being a mystic. Being in the path of truth means that you're somewhat of a spiritual scientist. You're testing things, you are using what's real. You're adopting what is practical, not fluff. Don't go die your mustache pink and go to burning Man and start clicking in light language. You know that's weird, right? Why are you looking at me like that? I was throwing it back to the luciferic influence, the false light, right, people channeling the what's it called? I should know this. I'm the UFO guy, the Galactic Federation. Right. Have you seen the videos of people channeling that. It's so ridiculous. There's this guy that I gotta show you, dude, it's it cracks me up seeing that weird stuff and people are really into like Bashar and stuff, and I'm like, uh, people are like, I'm really into Bashar. I'm like, oh, okay. Anyway, Hinduism we have Maya, the Asuras, and the Cali Yuga. Maya is the illusion that veils Brahman, the one reality. So the asuras are beings of ambition, intellect, domination. They're precursors of the aromanic concepts in the Hindu tradition. In the Caliyuga, the last age, humanity succumbs to materialism and forgets dharma, which is the spiritual path. Right, are perfect description of the aromanic deception. Zoroastrinism. We already cover that on reminu This is literally what Araman is kind of like linked to linguistically opposes the light, the spirit of light and truth. It opposes this inherently, and it is the shadow of lies and the Norse. You have Loki and the giants. Loki's the trickster. He breaks the divine order. His children Fenrear, Yorman, Gander Hell. They bring about Ragnarok, the dissolution of the whole world. And this is an eternal cycle, symbolized by the oroboros or Yorman gander, the world serpent that circles the earth and eats its tail. This is the cycle of karma, death and rebirth, reincarnation eternally. This is the condition of existing in the cosmos. Harsh truth. It just is through his chaos, low Ki's antics and stuff, it forces the gods to evolve. So the idea here is that chaos or darkness is this cosmic force that in the higher order of things, challenges you, and through this challenge you grow, You evolve. On our little human level, we see things as evil, and they are right because they're designed to be. At our level, we experience them as that. But you know, in the higher scheme of things, it's like pieces on a chessboard. It's just like boop okay, next square. You know, it's just moves, it's just action. It's it's cosmic action. And it's not necessarily so black and white about the morality of things in the higher dimensions, because you know, if you followed an ant colony for three weeks with the magnifying glass, you probably shed a tear at how many ants kill each other in their little wars, you know what I mean. But it like it's just like in the cosmos, like we're these tiny little amiebas here, and the higher beings they do see our suffering and they feel for us, and there's empathy, but they also see the higher view that we live many, many, many lifetimes and that this is all good for our growth, and that the suffering and the pain that we exist here momentarily is just momentarily, you know, and in the grand scheme of things, that we're on a path of evolution and that it's good for us. And then at some level we need to be challenged and tempted, because otherwise what is what is our what's the point of all of it? You know, if you've never been tried or challenged or tempted, you're just a monk on a mountain, right or you're just a light out and an infinite void. Like what's the meaning? I don't give a shit, you know what I'm saying, There's no meaning. And the Chinese they have the shadow of the dragon. Early Dallas cosmology speaks of Hunt and Poe, the spiritual and corporeal souls. When they're out of balance, the Poe dominates which is the earthly heavy soul, cutting consciousness off from its celestial source. You have that obviously again, the yeldibooth, the Arkans, astral entities governing fate, keeping us bound to reincarnation by deceiving us under the materialistic illusion. Meso American you have tes Kotlipoca, which is the rival of Quetzelkotal, So this is indigenous Mexico. The smoking mirror, the rival of God. Right, it's the god of sorcery, war and illusion. He creates conflict to test humanity. He is the mirror, right, His mirror symbolizes self reflection through darkness or seeing one's shadow. And Buddhism you have Mara, the tempter, who tries to distract Buddha while he's beneath the body tree. So if you don't know too much about this, just like Jesus faster for forty days and nights and the desert, Buddha faster for forty days and nights under a sacred tree. So there's a parallel there. And just like Jesus was tempted by Satan with riches and fame and all the abundance of the world, you know, and power and glory, Buddha was also tempted. It personifies egoic delusion and worldly attachment, not an external devil, but is the embodiment of ignorance and craving within the mind. Because the whole Buddhist system is attachment and craving's lead to suffering. So the whole philosophy is to undo egoic attachments, right, and that's their plan to liberate you from suffering. And on many levels I do think that's true. And then in African lore, this was interesting. I never heard of this. When you have essue and Legba is the trickster archetype. It's not inherently evil, but it is the crossroads deity who brings chaos to provoke awareness, teaches that confusion and conflict are instruments of wisdom. So that was just kind of like a shotgun spread of a bunch of different mythological archetypes that relate to the way Tiko, the aromonic deception, the gnostic demiurge, Satan right, the adversarial force. So my hope in talking about this for almost two hours is to just kind of plant seeds within the consciousness of everyone at home listening to be very aware of this dark force and its influence on the world, how it has impacted society, culture, each of us individually. It is constantly seeking to you know, deceive us and to ensnare us. And I really believe that when you generously and humbly from the heart seek to reject this evil force, and you seek to grow as a person, and you know, walk the path of a night, or walk the path of a saint, or you know, walk the path of Christ, this is symbolic. I mean, you choose to aspire to be like this image. If you think of Christ or a holy, chivalrous simpler knight, or a saint, or a Buddhist monk, or you know what I'm saying, one of these kinds of amazingly spiritually progressed figures. If you think of that as like a superhero. I want to be like Superman. I want to be like Goku. I watched Dragon Maallsey and I do push ups.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: When I read the story of Jesus, I want to pray. You know what I'm saying. I want to be like that. That's the point of these doesn't matter if they're literal or not. The point of these icons is to have an anchor point for your consciousness to attach to so that you can aspire to be a vessel for this consciousness, for Christ consciousness, for you know, being a body sapha as they call it. So Buddha was the man, right, said Arthur with Tama, he was the Buddha. And full disclosure, I'm not super knowledgeab about Buddhism, so even I could be wrong on saying this. But Buddha was the man, said Artha Gautama. And all you know to me and us at home that are practicing this, when we become like Buddha, we are known as a Bodysappha or maybe any being that is a Buddha is a body sopha, which is like their version of Christ. It's a fully realized being. So you know, the idea here is to there's one way to combat this force is to wake up from your illusion of ignorance and deception and to walk this Christ like path of a body sopha. The dark force as it infects your mind, it doesn't need your permission, It doesn't need your consent, you know what I mean. It doesn't need any will or action. All it needs is really in action. It needs you to be ignorant, especially of it, be ignorant of the light, but most importantly be ignorant of it. Right, probably most importantly be ignorant of the light, now that I think about it. So be ignorant of the light, be ignorant of it, but also to be ignorant of the condition that you're in, which is being in this little material trap, you know, and to not take action towards being in balance with those seven deadly sins, the seven egoic attachments, which pretty much covers everything the wrath, the greed, the sloth, the pride, the loss, the envy, and gluttony. You know, if those seven things are out of whack or at least one or some combination of those seven things, and everybody's guilty of this. Nobody's perfect. That's why we're here, right, nobody's perfect. But the game is to work on those This is a game, right, we're all characters. It's an RPG, and we're trying to level up through dimensions. So the purpose of this dimension or this level, the final boss to wake up and break through this reality in a Senti higher worlds, is to manage those seven deadly sins and to be uh have have uh temperance, modesty, you know, be just, be kind, be loving, be merciful, all the good virtues that the seven heavenly virtues right. And the game is to aspire to be like this. It takes many lifetimes to master, many many many, many many many lifetimes. So anyway, I hope this was inspiring. I hope it wasn't just too much of a Debbie downer. But any thoughts, no, good job, awesome, bye guys. Weird things happened in the weird Weird Weird fow