Speaker 1: Ever a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Letcha Taco one oh one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, This hour brought you by Petties Meat. So' stay road four thirty four in Longwood, just west of I for Petties teaming up with us here at JR for the Big Game giveaway.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, big old meat pack for your big Game party, and we're gonna throw a grill in there to cook all that meat on how do you win this year? Asking WJRR Instagram page. It's at one oh one one w JRR on Instagram. Thought we'd throw Metallica at tickets into that price pack as well, so you get a meatpack from Petties, you know which is gonna be delicious, Metallica tickets and a grill.
Speaker 2: We talked a little bit about this last week. I think one of the uh I think it was Walgreens CEO.
Speaker 4: Was talking about, oh a, locking stuffers.
Speaker 2: The locking stuff up has actually ended up costing them more because frustrated legitimate consumers have just I'll go someplace else or buy it off Amazon, where I don't have to deal with this track down and employee and unlock. Yeah, this whatever's behind.
Speaker 4: It, because I'm not stealing from Amazon, right.
Speaker 2: So with that in mind, CBS is now not to be confused with Walgreens. CBS is now testing a new system where customers will be able to open locked shelves on their own with the stores app.
Speaker 3: It's still a hoop to jump through. I'm sorry, why don't you work on making your receipt shorter.
Speaker 2: Well there's that, of course, but this just sounds a little bit, as you said, hoops to jump through a little clunky too. Not only do you have to have the app on your phone, but you'll also have to be on the store's Wi Fi and have Bluetooth turned on. So what shelf you're trying to access.
Speaker 4: There's two more hoops for me.
Speaker 2: No. Now, on the plus side, you don't have to stand around waiting for you know, an employee to hopefully show up and open it up for you, which is quite inefficient, especially if you need like multiple shelves unlocked. Then there's the critical analysis that says this is just a back doorway of CVS forcing more engagement within their app, which well, collects information of course.
Speaker 3: Okay, here you go, you ready, CBS, Pat, I need you to pen this one up. Okay, pen this up. This is to send to the CEO of CBS. I know that could be confusing CEO of CVS, but only if you did peace b No. So what you do is you pen this one up that says dear sir instead of having lock boxes or not lock boxes or having to have an app to open it.
Speaker 4: Here's what you need to do.
Speaker 3: Three more initials you need to order exactly CBS needs BWO. Right, okay, cool, Thanks for helping me pen that because you added to it. You were, you know, editing with me. And then say, oh, what's BWO Forget lock boxes? You don't need them when you have an armed guard upfront, arm guard ready to wipe any thief off at their knee caps with a machine gun.
Speaker 2: They go to the chair wheelchair that is not electric chair, and then to serve as an example of what not to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then anybody that's regular customer like you and I in there, right, Pat and our listeners, we're regular customers. We're not gonna steal, so we don't care about the armed guard. I'm happy because prices at said, you know, pharmacies probably go down with BWO enacted.
Speaker 2: How's the sticker distribution coming along?
Speaker 3: More more envelopes came in yesterday. I will get them to you. And I found one.
Speaker 2: That's self addressed stamped envelopes. If you want your own BO sticker, just send us a self address stamped envelope to a JRR addresses in Google. Google's a beautiful thing. Just send it our weight and we'll put a couple in there and send them right out to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah again, self address stamped envelope. Mail it here.
Speaker 3: We'll give you some stickers. I feel bad. I found a little stack BWO mailouts in my bag. Oh boy, they got by me. So if you've been waiting for your stickers to come, they're going today.
Speaker 4: Hang in there.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, I found him yesterday and attached to my mailbox at home. Okay, my mailman must think some crazy distributions going on.
Speaker 2: Well in the sense it is, yeah true right here in Florida. Where is this over in the Tampa area. Ninety five year old recently passed away, and during the funeral, two of his children, female offspring, his sixty six year old and sixty year old daughters, Kathleen and Maureen got into a fight over the eulogy, half fight there after one of them didn't mention the sister's twenty four year old daughter in the eulogy. How dare you not mentioned he was also survived by whatever her name is.
Speaker 3: It's in the paper which nobody reads anyway, Just kind of like put it in the old bit you can put hers in all in all bold letters or something.
Speaker 2: You think if these sisters.
Speaker 3: Got in a fight over that at the funeral, God, just wait until that will time comes.
Speaker 2: Which is probably as we speak.
Speaker 3: Uh huh oh, they're gonna be kicking ass. That's why a little tip for anybody. If your parents, you know, have a little bit of cash, like you know, most parents have something, make sure that they set up the will ahead of.
Speaker 4: Time so it's distributed.
Speaker 3: Because more families fight, brothers, sisters, siblings fight over over the will.
Speaker 2: If there is a positive in this uh tussle, Now the girls name's mentioned, well, well, well there's that. Of course, you are totally correct to point that out. I'm thinking if you're another funeral attendee, I mean funerals there we.
Speaker 3: Don't know no one wants to go to a funeral. It's boring and sad, right, two of the worst things this This is going to be a non boring show that erupts kind of fun.
Speaker 4: It's happy.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't go happy. I mean there's listen, we've had more than a few instances and we've documented them here on this show of live action at funerals. When it comes to like drive bys and whatnot. This doesn't rise to that level of oh my god, every man and woman for themselves and run for your life. No, this is just this is almost like borderline a UFC deal breaks out in the middle of the funeral.
Speaker 3: It's like a Springer funeral, you know, right.
Speaker 2: And then finally there's.
Speaker 3: This somebody said, CBS their Wi Fi and Bluetooth. Half the time the Wi Fi goes down, the employee still has to do it. It's just hoops, don't do it, go bwo.
Speaker 2: In case you haven't noticed, some of the media is running around with their hair on fire, thinking it is just horrible that all of these criminal illegals are being rounded up and sent back to where they came from.
Speaker 3: The Criminals who have committed harsh crimes. They need to get be sent back the worst first are out of here or all of that. No no, no.
Speaker 2: No no, this is going to be an ongoing process or get used to it. Yeah, but anyway, So with this media hysteria, of course, misinformation gets out there, like this in Las Vegas where social media post I put this story on our Facebook page. Speaking of social media, inaccurate information depicted publicly led to social media posts that mistakenly identified a law enforcement themed Las Vegas ice cream truck as an ice truck Immigrations and Customs enforcement.
Speaker 5: Truck, ice and Border Patrol don't use trucks from nineteen eighty five. I'm an ice cream man.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: So I wanted to build something creative for my community, nice and clean and approachable, say for kids.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: Basically, beyond the lookout, Las Vegas is using ice cream trucks has covered to catch illegal aliens. People will ask me if I am law enforcement or ex law enforcement. I'm a mechanic. I built the truck.
Speaker 2: You see this, I think people are I just you just have to just throw your hands up.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you ask me if I'm a law enforcement or former. I'm a mechanic.
Speaker 2: I built what a goddamn bomb popper.
Speaker 3: Why exactly, I'm an ice cream salesman. It's kind of embarrassing, That's what I'm having to do right now. But you know what, he's probably making a killing in Vegas. You know how hot the sure Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, yeah, ice cream truck, ice truck boy. I could, oh god forbid if you actually deliver, just like ice cubes.
Speaker 4: If it was an ice truck selling tacos.
Speaker 3: You know how they have the you know outside of job sites, they'll have like the burrito taco truck coach coaches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like bait man.
Speaker 2: Although you know the borders are Tom Homan. He may take the ice truck idea.
Speaker 4: Just start. It's just like the dog catcher. You have the big cast net.
Speaker 3: Like I said, you see that pit Roman that you know, no identification, or that Adobe or that even the little chihuahuas.
Speaker 2: The net. That's it. M hm hmmm. Like ideas j R R. No matter