Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. You're never more than thirty minutes away from your chance to win tickets to see Kendrick Lamar and Sizza. It's a text contest, so we're gonna give you a keyword like every thirty minutes, and you'll text in for your chance to win those tickets. We're gonna come back with a little bracket, a little hotest celebrity draft pick when we come back, and then the unbelievable story of the day is going to be what nightmares are made of. It's coming up at about five minutes one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. We have your keyword, your next shot at a chance at Kendrick Lamar and Scissor tickets coming up at about three minutes.
Speaker 2: Hey, how does celebrity couples that you want to chill with? Okay, Okay, they gotta be hot and there has to be a reason why you want to hang out with them. Okay, We're do a little draft right now. You two stree ie two three, got it. I'm gonna kick it off with Blake Lyley and Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They I just don't like the idea of someone being funnier than me at the at the table right and Ryan would be probably.
Speaker 4: Right now, dude, so much.
Speaker 1: Tea, but so much tea. You can depress them to just get I know what. I'm kind of like bored of them right now. You can have them they used they used to would have been on my top gossip I.
Speaker 4: Do like like snooze.
Speaker 1: And like and would tell me because they would be like, oh, She'll choose someone who would talk about this on the radio. Would't trust me? True, true, Okay, whatever, whatever. My first couple I'm gonna throw in is gonna be obvious. But I'm doing Taylor and Travis. I know, but see that's my That's my only obvious couple.
Speaker 4: And it'd be so fun too. It would be does she break out in song?
Speaker 1: She might, and I'd be like, hey, Travis, can we have a catch? He's like, he goes, so I love it. Yeah, I want that's my couple. Okay, what about this, don't pick mine? Please go to be I know it. I have my theory.
Speaker 4: Rihanna and Asap Bron have it.
Speaker 1: You can have it. Dune, You're so dismissing. No, I think I actually hold on now that I think about it, they would probably be a lot more fun. It'd be so much fun. I don't think asap Rocky seems that fun, but Rihanna seems. He seems so. I don't know it's funny because I don't know anything about him other than he's Rihanna's boyfriend. I know he has music and stuff, but obviously I'm lame. I don't know a lot of here is always on point, doesn't matter seeing Rihanna and how she is. And she's just like a wholesome soccer mom who also eats caviar and gets lit. I mean, she's she's fun, she's fun. Good choice, what you got. Tom Holland and Zendaya. Yes, they're so hot.
Speaker 4: It'd be so fun too.
Speaker 1: And I don't drink a lot, so Tom and I would actually not be pressured by everyone to get drunk like everywhere else I go.
Speaker 2: Youah to be so and I just feel like a mini golf like couples date night. Yeah, they could make any type of little thing moose mallin.
Speaker 4: They make it so fun.
Speaker 1: They would, But Zindaya would make me very insecure about my body. But we could get past that. Yeah, who's your final couple? No one, do not have one. I have my third one is arguably my best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you already beat me though, so I can't even do it. What do you want your third? Okay, go ahead, your third one?
Speaker 1: Kermit, Miss Piggy. Yeah, so hot. And I know that I think they they might be on a break right now, but really I think they have to think they split up. I don't know. I don't feel like Kermie was there for Piggy in the way that she needed us.
Speaker 4: He's a little selfish in that way. He kind of makes it a lot about him.
Speaker 1: He does conduction. That was my worst Kermit of all time. Okay, here's your keyword, your chance to win kinder Klamar says the tickets text the word bill B I L L texted to five three nine two one katiewb one. When I tell you, this is what nightmares are made of. Imagine being on an airplane. Now, we've had a lot of crazy airplane stories. This has nothing to do with a crash or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is what.
Speaker 1: Nightmares are made of on an airplane. We're gonna We're going to cover it. Coming up in the unbelievable story of the day on KATIEWB.
Speaker 5: On one on one point three.
Speaker 6: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point three kt WB.
Speaker 1: All Right, I want to be respectful and say that this is sad news, but I also cannot imagine this happening on an airplane. Now, we are in a very weird time where a lot of crazy things are happening with airplanes. This says nothing new with a crash or anything like that. This is just another totally different nightmare I can set up for you. So you're welcome.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me hear this.
Speaker 1: A couple bound for their dream Italian vacation. Now they're in Australia, they're in Melbourne and they're going to hop a flight to Venice, Italy. Beautiful Mitchell and Jennifer are their names. They get all settled in, they get buckled in, they're cozy, they have their you know iPads that they're ready to go. A woman collapses in the aisle next to them and dies mid flight. Now that's horrible, that's horrible. But what does the airline do. They sat the dead body next to this couple and just threw a blanket over her, and they didn't say let us move you. Now you might be thinking, well, folland was it a full flight? No, it wasn't. Actually the woman another person up a couple of seats up. I was like, hey, I'll scoot over, you can sit next to me. And then the guy's like, well, what do I do? They already moved him out of his original seat to put the body in, and then they were He was like, can I move up there? And they said, no, stay in your assigned seat. And he's like, I'm no longer in my assigned seat. You put the dead body there, And she's like, stay in the new one I gave you, And he's like, the one that's directly next to the dead body. Now, I'm not trying to be disrespectful of a dead body. That's a whole, separate, horrible situation. But can you imagine you're on your way to a vacation and the airline they're forcing you to sit next to a dead body. You know, I think I could get past that.
Speaker 2: I think you just throw something on the iPad, you throw in the air pods, noise can no chance.
Speaker 4: Maybe you put a you got a hood on you can put your hood on you.
Speaker 2: You get rid of that what's that called the your site, you the peripheral vision, and you just mind your own business.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't know what happens.
Speaker 2: I obviously they would probably move the body as soon as you land, so you don't have to climb over the body.
Speaker 1: That would be a little annoying, but I think you could get past it. I think you just think about the piece disgusting and you've got to stop. They better be getting their flights refunded some kind of I don't even I wou'd even want credit with that airline again, but I would want at least offered to me, it does seem like a little bit of a power trip. I'll say that. They said that the airline hasn't even contacted them. By the way, yeah they're not going dude. Well they release the statement like are bad. Yeah, they're just like whatever, it's thanks for flying with it.
Speaker 4: Can you want to sign up for a sky.
Speaker 1: Miles or whatever they get? Way, this is an airline everyone heard of, so it's not they don't have sky miles. That is your unbelievable story of the day. We're gonna come back with your pop culture man, it is Travis Kelsey retiring WB what's up? It's brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lenz Coult.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your new body squads over there. I don't know what's going on. You got a whole new routine.
Speaker 1: I'm a little winded. Travis Kelsey. They've been questioning, Okay, is he going to come back? Is he retiring? Well, according to the team general manager, they're like, you can expect to see him take the field next season. He's saying, as far as he knows, Travis does not plan to retire.
Speaker 4: Now, he's gonna have a lot of passion souse.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I mean, he's making ten times of money off the field.
Speaker 1: So it's like, right, I don't think it's passion. I think it's super ego based. There are so many ego based jobs, sports being such a huge one. And I bet you a million dollars a million dollars. If he would have won the Super Bowl this year, he would have won hundred, retired, he would have had his three p he'd like done, done, done. But now he lost. Now he hurt his ego. So I think if he goes back, it's literally because he's gonna have that. It was like, come on, one more, just one more more time. And I don't blame him. I mean, you can only play football for so long. But also Taylor Swift now, so yeah, yeah, exactly, let's see what else. Well, no, that's not the one I wanted to do. All right, I've blacked out a little bit. Sorry, this is one of those things I totally forgot happened. But do you remember there used to be a show like ten years ago called Fashion Police and they would sit around and just rip people apart. They yeah, and it was Joan Rivers was the main one. But then like Juliana Ransick and stuff joined. Well what happened was and it's like the tenth anniversary, Julian Oransick ripped apart Zin Daya and it was super messed up what she said. So at the time, Zdaya was like, she's not the Zundaia she is now. She was like a Disney teen star. She's walking the red car, but she has braids in her hair. And Juliana ran Success quote that basically her dreadlocks look like they must smell of petuli oil or weed. They're like it was an incredible, incredibly horrible stereotype and rude, and so she had to apologize and then Fashion Police was pretty much canceled right after that, So yeah, not great. Kylie Jenner has officially posted her tribute to her hairstylist. And if you were looking for the Matthew Perry documentary, it's called The Hollywood Tragedy. That premiere is today on Peacock. It's a one hour show actually examining the illegal ketamine drug trade and how it started his addictive personality. So it sounds like it's going to be a difficult one to watch. That is your pop culture minute now. This is brand new music and I Love and we're just about eight minutes away from your next keyword. This is Selena Gomez, Benny Blanco and Gracie Abrams.
Speaker 4: When it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: This is it?
Speaker 4: Oh good?
Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt. Anyone listening who We're gonna get to your keyword here in about two minutes. By the way, your chance to win Kendrick Lamar and s is the tickets. You're never more than thirty minutes away from that. Okay, anyone listening who is going on a dope spring break? I am.
Speaker 4: I want to Oh you are?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're going to Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, I'm so excited. I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's one of those things where it's like you can just flex on all the haters on your Instagram, like you check it out. I could buy my leyon chilling at the beach tan, that's what I want.
Speaker 1: I want to know, well I can. It'll be a spray tan because I'm so pale.
Speaker 4: This is your chance to brag about it. Dude, if you're going on the sick vacation, m let me live Rob Max.
Speaker 1: Part of our show. Good front of the show. He's in Africa right now, like thirteen days all over the place. Good for you. Anyone listening who has a car making a weird noise, bless up my Mitsubishi Outlander.
Speaker 2: Is not the only weird noise it makes is when you're backing up, because it's the electric is, Like.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny? Electric really is, Like I think it's a good thing because it like signals people I'm backing up. It's kind of like a truck when it beeps.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who had an awkward moment with a co worker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, this can be any type. It could be there was an argument, It.
Speaker 1: Could be sensual tension.
Speaker 2: It could be like it could be something that's not even addressed, like you when you guys are like talking to each other or whatever, it just feels like there's something more.
Speaker 1: But it also gonna be you accidentally copied. Don't want an email that where you were talking crap about them?
Speaker 4: That too?
Speaker 1: Oh what a nightmare scenario.
Speaker 4: Oh quit media, Yeah, I just bet. Yeah, all right, I'm out.
Speaker 1: So you guys, you would die, You would melt into the ground and die.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, thank you.
Speaker 1: If you fit any of these categories gives a called six five, one, nine, eight nine and Katie w b anyone listening who is going on a joke? Spring break cult? What are you doing for spring break?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Was hanging out? I thought you want to visit your in loss.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's like basically in May, it's it's not even spring.
Speaker 1: Breaking, so you decided to wait to go to Florida until summer here in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Basically, Yeah, I really wanted to get all of it nice.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who has a car making a weird noise or had an awkward moment with a co worker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we have your your keyword right now, Kenna, Lamar and Sizza. Oh my gosh, this is going to be crazy. So many Flairer jeans all over the place. It's going to be a very, very fun time. Now, here's what you do. You grab your phone, She'll whip it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And what's the word you text?
Speaker 1: Squabble? Squabble yes, not scrabble. No, I wouldn't even say that word. It's going to come use people.
Speaker 2: Just say what the word is, So just squabble. Yeah to five, three, nine two one for the chance to win.
Speaker 1: Look, we believe in you. One to one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt. We're doing anyone listening who We did ask one of the categories and said, anyone have a car making a weird noise? We got this text my car makes a clicking sound when I turn and random noises every now and then. Since I got my brakes fixed, dude, it turns up my radio. I can't fix it. I need moolah. Love you guys, Rachel.
Speaker 2: Okay, right right, I think there's a couple of things you could have a ghost in your car just messing with you.
Speaker 1: I do think that's the most logical answer at.
Speaker 4: All, Like whenever you turn it's just in your ear, Like, oh.
Speaker 1: I thought it was like turning the radio up. That was its huge radio clicking. I think it's doing all of it. He's giving you a rumber. Okay, turning the radio up makes sense for the ghost to do the clicking. That's so stupid. Cult, that's right.
Speaker 4: Draw the line clearly.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who is going on a dope break, has a car making a weird noise, or had an awkward moment with a coworker, which category you fall into. I think it was an awkward moment with.
Speaker 8: A co Okay, so I accidentally, instead of abbreviating second to SEC, I actually typed sex.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's always awkward, and they're like, sex, what do I want some? Yes?
Speaker 8: Well, luckily I called them before they read the message, and I just looked at him and I said, please do not read that message.
Speaker 3: And luckily with a younger person, so they were fine with it. And then I still laugh about it to the same time.
Speaker 9: I see him.
Speaker 8: I keep thinking about that, and I was just sproially embarrassed.
Speaker 1: They probably would have had a moment of like, this is weird, and then a moment of like, oh they did not mean to do that yet to be fine but less and yeah unless they had feelings for you, but that's hilarious. Yep, thanks for calling. Hi. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: I had an.
Speaker 3: Awkward moment with a coworker.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, Saint Paul's we got some awkward Saint Paul's in the house.
Speaker 4: What is what? What's happened? What went down?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: I had just started a new job and my boss put me with a trainer and he was really stupid.
Speaker 11: So I text I thought, I text my husband saying, this be put me with a.
Speaker 9: Stupid mother effort that doesn't know how to train.
Speaker 3: I took my boss.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what happened?
Speaker 3: I walked out. She texted me back something crazy, saying that ain't a way to talk. That's very rude and disrespectful. Well, I walked.
Speaker 8: Up to my legs and ran home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's nothing, There is no coming back from that. I'm actually surprised she handled it that calmly. Yeah, it had to be.
Speaker 2: Kind of a lading though, Like it just like letting that off your chest.
Speaker 4: Like, dude, this is stupid.
Speaker 2: Stupid when you found out what what did your heart do when you saw that message?
Speaker 1: Did you know it went to her as soon as you hit send or what?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: I did it take a minute.
Speaker 8: No, I didn't know that I sent it to her until she text me back.
Speaker 3: And I'm thinking, why is my husband.
Speaker 11: Telling me I'm rude?
Speaker 3: You would just have laughed.
Speaker 9: And so when I read the name, I said, oh shoot, I said it to my boss.
Speaker 2: This is this is this is an interesting question should your should your employees be allowed to vent as long as the job gets done? Like if it was innocently like going to the husband. I know you said some vogger things obviously, but like if everybody vents about their work, right like that?
Speaker 1: That was pretty aggressive about the boss. If I'm the boss and you were saying that about me, I think she That's why she left. She knew if you said something like that about our boss and sent it to him. How do you think you should get away with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you're more like when you're venting, you're usually just said, dude, I feel just burnt out at work, Like this is going on, but not just like yeah, this bleep bleep bleep bleep.
Speaker 3: Well you know this is my first day.
Speaker 1: I love it. Well, thanks for calling in. Did you find another job?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Great?
Speaker 4: Oh goodness, how do you feel about that boss too?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 1: One one point three katiewb with fallon and cold. You're gonna think I'm crazy. I've been mouth taping now. This is something like my trainer told me about this like eight years ago. I mocked him. I said, he sound like a sociopath. You tape your mouth at night when you sleep because you're not supposed to be breathing out of your mouth. You're supposed to breathe out of your nose when you sleep. Okay, and I am a mouth like I'm snoring. So I've been using this mouth tape for like two weeks. And Jake was like, you're not snoring anymore. I am telling you. I always thought I was a good sleeper. When I put the mouth tape on, I go like, lights go out, I don't wake up, and then I I don't toss in turns just.
Speaker 4: Because you have lack of oxygen. So it's just like you're barely alive and.
Speaker 1: I wake up completely, like I feel actually not tired all day. I don't know how to explain it. It's I've been doing it for two weeks. Now.
Speaker 4: Are you afraid you're gonna like stuff?
Speaker 1: Not at all? You pre that out of your nose. You your body has a natural thing that wakes you up if you're or like stops choking or.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I'd be nervous.
Speaker 1: One oh one point three KATIEWB with Thalon and Colt. People are upset about the new White Lotus theme song, and it had me thinking, like the season two theme song was pretty good, but what are the best TV theme songs of all time? You can text in your favorites five three, nine two one, But Colt and I we're gonna reveal our top three TV theme songs. We each pick three when we come back in five minutes. Salin and Coles on one on one point three, Katie w B. Never more than thirty minutes away from your chance of winning Kender, Klamar and Sizza tickets. So I'm saying you gotta make katw B that number one pre set on the free iHeartRadio app. I mean, you'd want to one of those tickets. I'm just saying, so we're gonna do that keyword here in just a few minutes. First, the White Lotus season two theme song was a bop. It was so good. This is what it sounded like, Wait for a ticket.
Speaker 4: Oh, it just takes over.
Speaker 1: It does, and the beat keeps pumping. You can field in your bones trying not to dance to it. I'm jiggling right now, can't stop jiggling. Here comes Oh now season three comes and this is the theme song. Lame fire, this person fire? Whoever made that decision? You so lame and I feel bad. I'm sure that composer is a good person, but that maybe it's the same composer for all I know, but just comparative, it's terrible. So it had me think one of the best TV theme songs of all time. It's an impossible feat to pick because you're go to pick based on your favorite show. I did not. I picked it on what I truly think are the best theme songs. Okay, because I would have picked like Gilmore Girls or something, I did not because that's that's one of my favorite shows. So we each picked our top three. Would you like to do the honors and kick us off with your top three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll kick it off with yours. Oh mine, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: You're already judging.
Speaker 4: I can see you. I see the look at a stain in your face.
Speaker 1: There's a stain on my face.
Speaker 4: No whatever, Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think it's bad. I just I like a sing along. Perfect But the office is very jet she is a staple.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to you're asleep.
Speaker 2: You fall asleep with Nickelodeon on Wake Up two am. This is a shared experience everybody has had.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: See, I was going to argue that this isn't really a theme song, which was already a popular song they used, but one of mine is the same thing. So I'm not going to argue it.
Speaker 4: Okay, and then don't.
Speaker 6: You just fall on me?
Speaker 1: Can possible? If you want to.
Speaker 11: Cool?
Speaker 1: It is very legit. I think your best choice was impossible.
Speaker 2: Now I will say I had an unfair I had a disadvantage because you had already chosen years before I chose mine.
Speaker 1: Not my fault. You are trying to copy me all the time to be me. So I did I feel like I did?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 4: Wasn't there a few years two two of.
Speaker 1: My three you were actually gonna select thank you for being a fred Oh so good, traveled.
Speaker 6: Down the road back again?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 1: Golden Girls. I didn't even watch the show, but this song is so epic. Get it through everyone you knew okay, every time number two hit it Now, that's obvious upside down and take the I love sing a lot and you're gonna die when you hear this one because you're like, oh, it's such a good choice.
Speaker 4: Cat, I can't you.
Speaker 1: You tried.
Speaker 9: Under the Sea much.
Speaker 1: We love it, love it. I think we both did a decent job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's good. It's great. It's good to have a theme song.
Speaker 1: A lot of people were upse that we didn't choose Friends. That was like a top five probably we had people choose Pinky and the Brain, Pretty Little Liars, The o C, Full House Boy meets World, American Horror Story, and more so. Anyway, you can text your favorite theme songs and five three nine one. That's also the number you need, by the way, to text in this keyword. Your chance to win. Kendri Flamarens is the tickets. When they come to the Twin Cities, everyone's still hot off their big performance. They had one of the best halftime shows of all time. True text the word Luther l U T h E R Luther two five three nine two one KTWB.
Speaker 6: One Today's Trending with Felon and colt On one on one kt WBS.
Speaker 1: Sit down, Sit down right now. You're going to when be sitting when I tell you this information. Chee Cheese the Minnesota born Mexican restaurant chain that vanished nearly twenty years ago. It's having its big revival. I first of all, Chee Cheese was a thing in Indiana when I was super young. I barely remember it because they closed so long ago. I did not know was a Minnesota thing. So very cool. But the owner and founder they're like, hmmm, we're gonna open some up bringing it back. And the first two locations haven't been announced. We don't know when yet, but Saint Louis Park and Maple Grove Sick. I know.
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh.
Speaker 1: Dude, uh, by the way, this is actually now. This has taken me aback. He's planning to convert his ro Ho Mexican grill restaurants into Chee Cheese. Okay, now, I am actually worried about that because Roho is like one of my favorite restaurants ever, so they own Yeah, So I'm now concerned because Roho has, in my opinion, the best chips for chips and salso in the Twin Cities Legit for a mon like for like a month, they changed their chips and I complained, I made actual complaints, and they said a lot of people didn't. They went back to the originals. So now my concern is they're gonna mess with the chips again and I'm gonna have to talk to a manager. Yeah, obviously seriously, but that's exciting. Uh. They are gonna have a fire festival too, I'm not kidding. Like they've announced that it's fourteen hundred dollars for tickets for the four day pass. Okay, it's kind of like they go as high as twenty five thousand. By the way, for artist passes. This has to be like a fool me wan, shame on you. There's even a million dollar package for eight people that McFarland. Yeah, the guy says includes access to luxury fillas, a private marina and high end yachts and a private jet to and from Canku.
Speaker 2: I mean, no one's gonna buy yes, they will, you have.
Speaker 1: Yes, they will. No, they will. You know they will because they want to be like I'm at Fire Festival because it's so like notorious. Now, all right, there's your trending on katiewban and car three KATIEWB. We're going to do our after school pop quiz, your chance to win Nickelodeon Universe Passes. We have a pair of those at six, five, one, nine, eight nine katiewb. And then after that we'll get you your keyword to text in for Kendrick Lamar and sciss of tickets, but for the Nickelodeon Universe passes over at Mall of America. You call and then you just answer some trivia questions. If you get the most correct, you win. It sounds easy, but sometimes it is hard because you're on the spot. But I do think it'll be the easiest thing you do today. I'm just gonna throw that out there.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name? Oh? No, phone issues is always fun?
Speaker 9: HI?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 8: Olissa?
Speaker 1: Alyssa? All right, Lisa, let's get your competitor.
Speaker 8: HI.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 3: Mandy?
Speaker 1: Mandy and Alyssa, you are competing against each other today, whoever gets the most questions cruft out of three will win the Nickelodeon Universe Passes. And when you know the answer, just chiming with your name.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Question number one, what state has a bear on its flag? Mandy, yes, Mandya it is California, all right. Question number two, how long does it take the Earth to orbit the Sun?
Speaker 3: Mandy?
Speaker 1: Yes, Mandy, uh, it's it does Mandy, your genius. Congratulations, Alyssa. I'm sorry, Mandy did shut you out on this one. Mandy, you're gonna grab the Nickelodeon Universe Passes. Congratulations, Thank you, You're very welcome. Now we got to get you your keyword really quick, your chance to win the Kinder Klamar and Sizza tickets. The keyword is Saturn. You can text Saturn like the planet into five three nine two one and then you're entered. And we do this like every thirty minutes, by the way, so lots of chances to win.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna shut up. It's gonna keep giving these keywords every thirty minutes. Can't help me down. It's katiewb. It's about time for Histo tru went F you know movies and TV.
Speaker 2: They've made life in the Castle look like an episode of MTB Cribs. Okay, look's lick. You see the castle, it's like, oh, dude, gold everywhere. That's awesome. People living it up so much fun.
Speaker 1: But what I think it seems cold. I always think it seems drafty Ah.
Speaker 2: Now you're honest, dude, you're reading between the lines. You're not buying the bs from Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Stoken fires and it had to like constantly have like a maid put warm water in the tub.
Speaker 2: Okay, speaking about fires, kitchen had a fire twenty four seven fire in the kitchen. Why because they don't have microwaves back then, they're coulna just preheat an oven.
Speaker 4: Oh you can imagine.
Speaker 1: How long it would take back on the day when you were like trying to heat up a hot pocket.
Speaker 2: Castle toilets were just benches with holes in them in full view. The corridors were meant for the kings and the queens.
Speaker 4: With limited space.
Speaker 2: The benches were typically just in the hallways in view of everyone.
Speaker 1: I don't buy that, Google, I don't know. I don't buy that. First, I believe that it was a bench with a hole in it and some poor like servant had to empty out buckets.
Speaker 4: But I would not.
Speaker 2: No, you were just in a view because think about it, they don't have a bathroom for like seventy They couldn't make like seventy different bathrooms in the castle.
Speaker 4: It was just a long blow.
Speaker 1: It's a castle.
Speaker 4: Well, well it's huge.
Speaker 1: There's so many pointless rooms, sitting rooms, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: The dungeons were loud and disturbing. Often the kingsmen would have their political enemies or unlawful people eaten alive by rats. But listen, they said they didn't do it for the torture. They said it was to help clean the inmates of their sins before death.
Speaker 1: Nah, they were doing it for the torture.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it seems sus, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Tata feed them to rats.
Speaker 2: Speaking of rats, they were everywhere obviously, Yeah, which why cats became such a big thing.
Speaker 4: But because cats were a big thing, there.
Speaker 2: Was pretty much just you know, feces throughout the entire castle.
Speaker 4: High floors were covering it. So what do they do?
Speaker 2: Instead of sweeping it up, they just threw hay and other herbs over it to cover up the smell.
Speaker 1: Bro So you telling me about walking through like, oh, someone drops some hay here. It was just like, oh no, mu's pooped here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Basically the hallways of the castle were just littered in Hey, well, no wonder.
Speaker 1: People just stayed in their quarters all the time.
Speaker 4: It's safer think alcohol than the water.
Speaker 2: The water was so contaminated that it made more sense to drink a liquid with alcohol to kill some of the contamination. Get behind that, God, that's why they were always drinking. And kind of like you said, when you think of a castle, yeah, there's not a lot of windows, right, It's meant to like preserve and like keep enemies out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was always dark and night.
Speaker 2: Imagine like a thunderstorm that takes out your electricity and now picture just being inside of like break walls.
Speaker 4: You see, unable to see anything.
Speaker 1: I can't stand lighting with that j Kate's overhead lighting so much. I can't stand Like it's a dim candle. Like I'm like, I can't see. I can't see anything. He liked with you on I can't. I can't see my hand on my face. I hate this. I see anything. I just I'd love to be able to read a menu. I can't see anything in this dark restaurant.
Speaker 2: Also three minute sample of what you could be winning coming up at four to ten if.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. I uh cold. I've been together now for about a year, and by together I mean radio congratulations, not in love. And there are lots of things I love about Colt. One thing that I do think he could he could. I just want you to know what it's like to have someone like cult that you text with. Okay, what do you mean, what are you even talking about? I'm not even gonna read you what I write. I'm just going to read some of Colt's responses he sent me lately. Okay, okay, let's start off with yesterday. I was peeing and I didn't see this. He literally just texted me we're on, like as in, we're on the radio. There was no leg straightforward, there was no hey, we're gonna be on the radio in one minute. Nothing. So by the time I saw we're on, I was already back in the studio. Handler no one time I was going to be late. Here are just some examples from Colt noise, Thanks dog, Why you so scared of me? Communication is the key to success. These are just one word communication on point. Hold on, you know I don't do compliments. That's a text from cult. Are you being sarcastic or no? Hold on this one. No, I dry shave like a boss. That's just no, I dry shave like a boss. No, thanks, Bra looks dope though. I am just going in order. Here's one that's just There's one that's just an emoji and a pepperoni pizza slice.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait wait wait, this is the conversation I'm having with you in order. Yeah, you're not even jumping around. No, I've said nothing of substance.
Speaker 1: Okay, there was like one where you put interim instead of because you had written intern and you really meant to say interim, so you corrected your spelling. Okay. I I'm just going through text that Colt has sent me. Why do you text me? Damn daddy, son of a ok do here's just a photo of banana bread damn to exclamation points, sick thumbnail, lo o L next one, damn called the police.
Speaker 2: Why do you even continue to try to text me? I don't even understand. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know he got him. You literally just write sure thing got him swag your swag. My steps doesn't even.
Speaker 2: Like that you swag. Yes, I don't even remember doing any of these things.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I wish I didn't experience it. It's so here's what Samesy's she's a little loco is when.
Speaker 4: You wrote this.
Speaker 5: Is great.
Speaker 4: I'm so good at Itzy.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's so good to have you here. It's fallin and cult on one oh one point three KATIWB. Sometimes you have a really crappy day, and I think our only goal is just that, like we can maybe take your mind off things and make life a little bit easier. And the easiest thing we can do is we can get you some cool prizes, and we can make it even easier to get those and make your day a little better by offering cool little features in the iHeartRadio app. It's free. You make KATIWB your number one pre set, and then you're you're with us faster, and also you're closer to winning those Kinderklamar and Scissor tickets because here's the thing, we're doing those every thirty minutes. You never more than thirty minutes away from winning those. So your next keyword comes up at ten after But we're gonna come back with our good buddy Ted to play clip quiz on katiewb It's clip quiz on KD. Clip quiz in the studio. What's up, buddy ya? You're looking great.
Speaker 12: Thanks man.
Speaker 2: The goateee is like a staple. Now, you got to keep that thing forever. I don't know.
Speaker 12: I think I'm gonna chop it off. And in April, anal, it's gonna come up.
Speaker 1: Why in April, I don't know.
Speaker 12: I feel like it's spring, spring time, summertime. You gotta let the top down, you know, take the hair off. Yeah, I think it's just a winter thing.
Speaker 1: I tell that.
Speaker 12: Someone told me the other day that it looks like I'm stuck in nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Was it your sister? No, it was that feels like a sister thing an older friend of mine.
Speaker 12: And I was like, well, I was four years old in nineteen ninety seven, so so.
Speaker 2: Maybe whatever brag Okay, Okay, So here's the thing. We're gonna play a clip from a movie and a TV show. Then you have to guess which year they both coincide, and whoever has the most points at the end wins fallon you're gonna go first.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, your movie is people will.
Speaker 7: Think it's the whole company, not just a real estate arm, which we strongly suspect is what you hope.
Speaker 1: You put Dick's arches on your letter head. This is not your.
Speaker 4: Company, Ray Mac, Do you understand them?
Speaker 1: Mac, don't get upset. We came up with the speedy system, not you us. What have you ever come up with? Can you name it? Is that office space?
Speaker 2: I have no idea what it is, the Founder McDonald's, that McDonald's movie, The Founder.
Speaker 1: Let me make it that once. Okay, yeah, all.
Speaker 4: Right, And here's your song.
Speaker 1: It's my friends are here.
Speaker 5: I just came to kick.
Speaker 1: But really I would rather be at home myself, not in this home with people who would not even care about my well being.
Speaker 3: I car will ask.
Speaker 1: I don't need a book, So kid, you hold back. I know it's Alessia Kara, and I'm blanking on the song title though I know close, I know, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Though along here here, it's here, It's just called here, It's just called here.
Speaker 4: Oh I've never heard that song?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, so what's here? What do you think?
Speaker 1: What are we thinking?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: God, Well, I don't know the movie pretty much at all, so I'm gonna say it was like twenty eighteen or something, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, gotcha, all right, Ted, Here we go here movie is yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the girls are so nice to me here. I mean they would never normally let a girl sing at one of these shows, but they always loved my voice. They used to beg me to sing to an honor. Really to be one of the gay girls. Bro, No, I make it out of tape like stuck on.
Speaker 2: Balon knows immediately that sounds like Lady Gaga.
Speaker 12: And I think it's a Star is bornah, which is kind of an overrated movie in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Just saying I think the movie is so good and it's not overrated. It is so sappy and over dramatic. Underrated.
Speaker 2: Now said, I see you on a trail on your bike summer. You're down in like some sort of gatorade or something, I don't know whatever you got.
Speaker 4: And you're just this song is just bumping.
Speaker 5: I like dumbed.
Speaker 3: I like stunning.
Speaker 5: I like shunning.
Speaker 1: I like million dollars it's my kid. Some sign I like those yeah that look like suck. I like going.
Speaker 12: Toula I like it by Cardi b Yes, Yes, Alex yep and Bad.
Speaker 2: Bunny Yes, So you know you clearly? Now which year do you think this all happened? I want to say that album came out in twenty eighteen?
Speaker 4: Is that a three for three?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Good job, Ted, good job. I will say I don't know if I would have known the year, but I definitely would have known both the movie and the song.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean they're kind of classics. Yeah, I will say A Star Is Born is kind of a modern classic.
Speaker 1: And Lady Gaga has a very specific voice too, very true. All right, well, Found, there's still hope, and I'll see if you can do anything with that hope when we come back Round two of clip Quiz on katwb Just it's clip Quiz on kd WV.
Speaker 2: Round two of clip Quiz with Found and Ted facing off.
Speaker 4: So far, Ted has just.
Speaker 2: Been dominating, truly, zero fallin. Are you going to be able to come back?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I love the confidence. There's no chance Ted would have to miss every single category. So unless you sabotage him like you did me in round one. Wow, you think there's some collusion going on here? Always with you two.
Speaker 12: Or it's just not my useless pop culture knowledge.
Speaker 1: I think you're I think that the year proves your knowledge. But I think the movie and the song he gave you anyone could have gotten. That's true. And I'm not turning on you, because sometimes he is hard on you as well, but mostly he's on you. Yeah, that's true. All right, here we go found This is a clip of your movie.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Vane eln died. I lost everything until that dog arrived on my doorstep, a final gift for my wife. In that moment, I received some similar an opportunity to grieve him on the lowe.
Speaker 2: Now what do we hear? We heard one he got a dog. Secondly his wife died.
Speaker 12: I think I know it bolto what I mean, good film?
Speaker 1: But is it John Wick as John Wick is? John Wick said, it's a good franchise. It's a movie I've never seen in my life. No, I actually don't even think John Wicks something he would watch. I gotta be honestly. I mean it seems like right up his out. Actually, I mean they're good movies. Yeah, I don't do action movies.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, sorry.
Speaker 4: All right, here's your song.
Speaker 5: This just come on me, what was you?
Speaker 1: No, No, I mean, I know it's I know, it's Broon five. I've had dinner with Adam Lava. That's all I have. God, it's one of those things where all their songs sound so familiar, but they're different that I don't know the different I don't know the name of this one. Maps.
Speaker 2: Wow, there we go, way to shoot from the hills. Not really okay. Here, here's the thing. You have a way to come back? Yeah, and that way is impossible because you really there's no chance.
Speaker 4: What year did this all happen?
Speaker 1: What do you think? I don't know anything about John Wick, so I came. I could only base it on Maroon five.
Speaker 4: You know it's a franchise though, which means no.
Speaker 1: That doesn't tell me anything, because that could have been anything.
Speaker 12: Think about when you got dinner with Adam Levine that was last year.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, cool? Yeah, that's actually really cool. Okay, and not really, by the way, he was at dinner next to our table, by the way, I know, I know, I know, but I made you think I had dinner with that. Let's go with twenty thirteen fourteen. Oh I was so close, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Ted, here's your movie.
Speaker 6: He's a good kid and devil behind the wheel with the hell else more than your dinner.
Speaker 13: So you don't think that there's something wrong with him.
Speaker 5: Not saying anything.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with a little quiet.
Speaker 12: Even the baby red Oh wait on his first words, Uh is this baby driver?
Speaker 1: Yo? That's that's a good movie. That actually is a good movie. That was a fun flick. Remember Angell Gore became like problematic and he got canceled. Basically, I thought he was supposed to be like a DJ or something. You had to pivot.
Speaker 2: He was, and then he pivot and now he's like back in film. Oh I think, yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: On the come up. I think, gotcha.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I suck up for your.
Speaker 13: Song?
Speaker 1: Did not? Actually I listened to this last week.
Speaker 12: It is Feel by Calvin Harris, Katy Perry, Farrell and Big Sean.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's a hit.
Speaker 1: That's an underrated so underrated. Yeah, I like that one.
Speaker 4: This is the thing.
Speaker 1: Remember Calvin put Katy Perry on that after he and Taylor broke up, so it was a little controversial because they were at the time.
Speaker 12: Okay, so that had to have been like after twenty thirteen. I'm gonna go twenty Wait are you sure? Because this is this is a big deal. I'm gonna go twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: It's not a big deal. He beat me like twenty points, yo, but this.
Speaker 4: Will be a clean sweep.
Speaker 1: Six. Bless you, God, bless you, God, bless God, bless you.
Speaker 4: She's found God, bless you.
Speaker 1: What's happening? Panic, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear what you just said.
Speaker 4: What year twenty seventeen?
Speaker 5: Twenty seventeen? Wow, all right.
Speaker 1: By twenty six sort of sweep sweep. I'm counted the sweep of me. That's right with dog cold blooded?
Speaker 11: You know I'm patient, So why would you leave me?
Speaker 1: It's the pop Culture Minute with Sellent.
Speaker 5: And Cult on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: You we want to know, is Travis Kelsey retiring? Your pop culture man? By the way, brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens Well. The general manager of the team says, spar I know he's not retiring.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Haven't heard any word of that, So a lot of people are excited. I said this earlier, and I stand by it. If I think if he would have won the Super Bowl this year, he would have absolutely retired. But it's an ego thing now, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, I've been thinking about this. Even though you're rich, it probably is still hard to walk away from, like twenty million dollars. Yeah, when it's just there there, so like it's already garrans, it's just right there.
Speaker 4: I could just play a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's very hard on your body. Yeah, that's the difference. This job very hard on your brain.
Speaker 2: Well some would say that somewhat, and someone are like, and also.
Speaker 4: Kind of hard on your financial situation.
Speaker 1: No comment. Uh, the Bachelor is down to the final four. I haven't heard a single person talk about The Bachelor now. Granted I don't watch it. I am much more of a trader's person.
Speaker 4: I oh wait, sound on the final four? I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I know. Yeah. Remember they're taking the summer off. They're not doing a bachelorette. But there is a bachelor going right now. His name is Grant Ellis. Yet had no idea. This also marks the ten year anniversary from the very crazy Fashion Police incident, where it was basically canceled afterward. If you remember, Zindaya walked the red carpet at the time, she was kind of like a Disney teen. She wasn't like this huge, mega blockbuster movie star like she is now. Either way, Juliana Ransick made really gross comments about her hair. She had her hair and braids, and she like said something along the lines of this woman with dreadlocks looks like she smells of peculi oil or weed. Amazing, very big. The show was meant to be mean though, like they everyone insulted everyone, but that was like one of those outrageously offensive stereotypes. It wasn't even like talking about her clothes anyway. Like I said, the show got canceled. That was about ten years ago, which is very crazy. We mentioned this before. But next week on March fifth, just a reminder of the film Purple Rain starring Princes being re released in AMC theater, so you can check that out. And then with that crazy movie Spring Breakers with Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson, and James Franco. Yeah, that came out in twenty thirteen. They're for some reason screening that nation wide in IMAX theaters.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: I think it's because it's like almost like a kind of like a cult classic. Yeah, I think that's just very bizarre and interesting. And Tate McCrae is doing really well. Her new album dropped and it's called So Close to What. That's it So Close to What? And they're saying it's it's performing really well, So congrats to her. And if you are curious more about the Matthew Perry documentary that drops today, it's called Hollywood Tragedy premieres on Peacock. It's a one hour show and it examines the illegal ketamine drug trade and how it's basically was part of the actor's addictive personality.
Speaker 4: Everybody's on that, not everybody you know?
Speaker 1: Well you see you see that? Yeah, Unfortunately, Like I said, that is your pop culture minute, brought to you by Ova, Lacy and Lindz're gonna come back with is It Worth Breaking up over? On KATIEWB? Is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 5: You decide with Felon and Cold on kat w B.
Speaker 1: We need you to weigh in on this one, So listen. If you like to hear about other people's drama, stick your nose in it, but have like no repercussions. You're just like me and Colt. First of all, get the phone number ready six y five one nine eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 2: You know how these always start out like he's so great, I love him, We're in a great relationship. Everything is awesome except this one thing. Now, what is this one thing falling?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He can't keep his eyes off the cookie jar? Now what is the cookie jar?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is he eating too much?
Speaker 13: Nah?
Speaker 1: No, I was gonna say, this is an email from Jake about me.
Speaker 2: He's checking out people constantly. Okay, So she says it doesn't matter, like even if we're on a date, he doesn't spare like any expense of like how I'm gonna feel when he's checking out these women. He's clearly his eyes are glued to any attractive woman who walks by. I've addressed situation multily.
Speaker 1: My first question like, have you said something?
Speaker 4: I have said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she says something that and she says his response is always no harm, no foult Like I'm just looking. It's not like I'm even fantasizing being with these women. It's just me appreciating the beauty of another woman's body.
Speaker 1: Which I mean when you put it like that, what, it don't make it sound worse. It makes it sound way worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so much worse.
Speaker 1: I told him.
Speaker 2: It makes me feel kind of insecure about myself, especially when we're on date night and you're looking at other people at other tables. It's like, dude, I'm right here, what is going on? He's never acting on it. I don't think he's ever cheated necessarily. He says it's normal to check people out, and he thinks that I'm lying when I say that I don't, which can't believe him.
Speaker 1: Right it is. Jake says he's never looked at another woman ever, but that's a joke.
Speaker 4: Obviously, save himself.
Speaker 1: He's scared. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Other than that, I mean, everything obviously is good in the relationship. But it's like, dude, I don't know if I can go on with him just checking and at some point it's embarrassing when he's got caught a couple of times checking out other women.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. Is it worth breaking up over.
Speaker 1: I'm going to open this up because I feel like this is going to be a great divide because you could argue, yeah, it's no harm, no foul, like his direct quote, but also she's expressed it to make sperience here. Is it good enough? Reason to break up.
Speaker 12: I don't know, Yeah, he says, he's just appreciating the female figure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, let us know what you think. Would you break up with someone over this? Maybe you've dated someone like this, maybe you've just gotten past it six five one nine eight nine KATIEWB, we'd love to hear from you to help her out. And then right after Miles Smith, we're going to get to you your next keyword for Kendrick. You're never more than thirty minutes away from your chance at Kendrick lamar and says, the tickets when they come to town. Everyone's talking about that halftime performance. So good, you can go see them here? Oh, yetta do texting the keyword humble five three nine two one. So you text humble to five three nine two one. Now is it worth breaking up over? Is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 5: You decide with Felon and cold kat.
Speaker 2: WB, basically, dude's checking out women left him right right in front of the Signipian out there.
Speaker 4: She's like, hey, just make me insecure.
Speaker 2: I don't really appreciate that, and he's like, I'm just admiring the female body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gonna act on it. No, baby, you need to chill. You're crazy, he did.
Speaker 1: Oh she didn't say if you said that?
Speaker 4: Now, that's how I picture it.
Speaker 1: So it's as simple as could you handle that? Have you been in a relationship like this before? Is it worth breaking up over? What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I do, I do think it's worth breaking up over.
Speaker 1: Have you ever experienced anything like this in your relationships?
Speaker 9: Only kind of? I I almost broke up with a partner over this. They wanted to open the relationship and I was like, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you think you think it's like a slippery slope. It's like, yeah, do you could check out any woman you want? And then he's like then he starts romanticizing, like oh dude, I could be getting with that woman, or like why doesn't my my significant other have a figure? Like do you think it could be like a dangerous thing?
Speaker 9: Right? Yeah, definitely, and too like if he's willing to disrespect you, like if you talked about this already and brought it up with him and he's still unwilling to change or doesn't think it's a problem, that also shows a lack of like understanding your boundaries, and it kind of shows he's not going to respect other things. So I think it's kind of a red flag.
Speaker 2: So you're saying he shouldn't just be like, oh, you're crazy and then keep doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good, that's good.
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling hi. So is it worth breaking up over a ballance?
Speaker 8: Definitely if you're early enough in the relationship.
Speaker 9: Get rid of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little disrespectful. I think I would freak out a little bit. I'm not a chill person anyway. Mildly jealous. I don't think i'd like it. Mildly you have like seven trackers take it all times? Okay, yeah, he shares.
Speaker 3: If you're fully invested, like I'm fifty four years old, I'm on my second marriage, and have you really invested in him?
Speaker 8: Why don't you just say, Well, looks like she didn't looking at you as the hard as you're looking at her.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Is it worth breaking up over? What do you think? Boy?
Speaker 7: Bye?
Speaker 9: Right? That's what I think.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Well, it's you is a woman.
Speaker 9: You're already self conscious about yourself, So when you already have a guy looking at other women, yeah, you're not good enough.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, it's like confirming all your insecurity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, forget about like intentions that he has.
Speaker 2: If I'm telling you what if my wife, if Jen was like just checking out a dude to the beach, I'd be like, all right, come on, that's let's just I would then.
Speaker 9: You gets to thinking like, okay, what can I do better?
Speaker 1: No, I would handle it a lot more. I mature be like, go sleep with them, go do it.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, buddy, buddy, put down the sand castle stuff, come hang out with my wife.
Speaker 4: I'd just be so dumb.
Speaker 1: About it, but I did. Bye, that'll.
Speaker 4: My energy out.
Speaker 1: Are you two soulmate?
Speaker 4: We might be we'd be so.
Speaker 1: Bad for each other soulmate. So top.
Speaker 4: Thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: Stalin and Colts on one oh one point three k d w B. Isn't worth breaking up over. Listen, we all we got all one sided answers. So, but there's always two sides, right. This girl is constantly like her boyfriend's just constantly check another woman out in front of her, and she's like, dude, stop that. He's like, no, man, I'm just admiring the female body. It's it's like normal, it's okay. And she's like, I don't like it, And she doesn't know if she can handle it, is it worth breaking up over? So the first round of people we talked to, they all said, yes, get out while you can. But what do you think?
Speaker 11: No, I do not believe that it's worth for us breaking up over.
Speaker 1: Okay. Finally a difference of opinion. Why not?
Speaker 11: I believe that it's absolutely natural and normal to check out other people, and anybody's telling you that they don't when they're out with their friends and when they're out with their people where they feel comfortable. Don't try to let anybody tell you that they're not checking somebody else when they're out with others.
Speaker 1: Do you feel though that, like that's fine, but the doing it right in front of her at least is disrespectful.
Speaker 11: No, I don't think there's anything wrong with.
Speaker 3: It at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, So how many how many people are you eyeballing throughout the day?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 11: Naturally? I mean a lot of people are beautiful in the world.
Speaker 2: And do you find a lot of people like is there one specific type you gravitate towards or if a dude's got like a gillad on them you're looking at it.
Speaker 11: It's not that. No, No, it's not like that. Okay, I admire somebody naturally and normally just just because we're all human.
Speaker 4: Yeah, true, no one, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Will you about to say no one checks you out?
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I don't ever catch anybody looking at me?
Speaker 1: Well they do, super low. What Oh you're not looking hard enough, I guess cold.
Speaker 4: Just be nice to be objectified every now and then.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you for calling.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: Is it worth breaking up over?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: It is not.
Speaker 1: Okay, back to day, Okay, so why not?
Speaker 9: Personally?
Speaker 3: I dated a guy who did this, and I say, if they can't spend time with you in their eyes on you, they've got an issue. My accident ended up he was looking for a three way and why they have someone else? And yep that's where it went.
Speaker 1: But wait, I thought you said it wasn't worth breaking up over. Oh it is worth breaking oh okay, okay, okay, okay, yes, your from your experience, it leads nowhere. Good?
Speaker 3: Right, So what did it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: But it did happen.
Speaker 2: So he started out slippery slope checking out people. Then you invited somebody into the relationship. Then was it like just you couldn't hear like it was just so much jealousy or was he just like, we need to do more of this.
Speaker 3: No, it was more he was never satisfied. He Yeah, it was kind of like an addictional most. It just kept going to the next step, to the next time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what a selfish lover.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well I'm glad you got rid of that one.
Speaker 3: Then me too.
Speaker 1: Stalin and Cult on one oh one point three, Katie w B. Love your keyword for your chance to win Kindericle, maar and sis and tickets coming up in ten minutes. But first we're gonna do the one K wordplay your chance to win one thousand pennies. Call out a play six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B. It's one on one point three Katie w B. With Fallon and Cult and the one K wordplay. Have Hope on the phone. How you doing, Hope? Doing well?
Speaker 7: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Trying that luck again? Girl?
Speaker 7: I am Cult this time.
Speaker 1: That's fair, that's fair, okay, all right, all right, Colt, you know the drill. Hope's gonna try to match four words with cult your chance to win one thousand pennies. All right, Hope, your first word is koala bear. Okay, try to start off easy for you guys.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Your second word is field field f I E L d field.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, this is a little harder.
Speaker 7: Field field Uh, soccer soccer okay, pudding hop okay, and your last word is clean dirty.
Speaker 1: Okay. Let's call cult back in here, Colt. Let's see how you do cult. I have no fear on word one. I made word one as easy as I could for you guys, but I don't know what's going to go from there.
Speaker 4: Okay, hope we got this all right.
Speaker 1: Your first word is koala bear Yeah, okay. Word two field f I E L D field. I know it's much harder than koala.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dobody.
Speaker 1: Give you a different word first, yeah, give me a.
Speaker 4: Different word clean, clean, yes, clean, yep?
Speaker 1: Dirty, yes okay.
Speaker 2: Pudding pudding oh ooh. Now I want to say chocolate, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't I'm looking at your eyeballs.
Speaker 1: Don't look at my eyeballs. I'm not gonna get anything.
Speaker 4: No put what types of putting out?
Speaker 1: There's pudding pop?
Speaker 4: Is it the pudding pop?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 9: What's a way?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Now this one I will say this one I do think will be the hardest one. If you get it. She has absolutely meant to get the thousand pennies.
Speaker 4: Okay, now what is it?
Speaker 1: Field? Feel Oh, I can't believe you got that many. I think I would have failed you again, Hope.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna okay, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: Field, baseball, Oh, soccer.
Speaker 1: I knew, I knew he'd never guessed soccer, all the sports. I'm like, there's no way this guy was a soccer guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, it makes sense. I'm sorry, Hope. I'm sorry that finally made you actually a.
Speaker 9: Beast tall person too. I don't know why I said soccer.
Speaker 1: No, I'm blaming you. Well, Hope, try again. There's always next time for the one K word play thank you, Oh my gosh. And just like that, immediately a chance to win something else. Kendrick Lamar and Scissa tickets. Never more than thirty minutes away from your chance to win these tickets, you just have to text and a keyword. It really is that easy. The keyword is snooze. Snoz E texted two one. It's one on one point three, katiewb my god baby bash chill on the outro. Talent and cult. You've heard of a to do list before. Ah yeah, yeah, but I think I like this new idea of a done list because a to do list leaves you feeling unaccomplished. Fact, I have actually placed things on my to do list that I've already done so I can check it off. So they're suggesting this is how you can be way more productive a done list. It's exactly what it sounds like. You basically you decide if you're like, if you're someone who needs to write stuff down, or if you're like a notes app girly like I am. Yeah, you write down things you do. So you start with a blank slate and you add things as they're finished, so it can be tasks or challenges, and it's supposed to like basically inspire you and boost your confidence and forget experiencing guilt over what you didn't accomplish. A done list emphasizes prog and promotes positivity. They say that psychologically, our brains tend to fixate on unfinished tasks, so this effect makes us feel obviously unsettled by incomplete work.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe even like more fulfilled, Like you're winning, you're on top of it.
Speaker 1: So you start jotting things down as you go and then you're supposed to look back at your day all in one place and be reminded that every step forward counts, and you write on even if it's small, like making your bed, taking a shower, like all these little things. You can celebrate every little bit of progress. And I don't know if they could just like excite you. Now they did say that you reflect on it and it helps you, you know, acknowledge how far you've come. But also it can help you realize, Okay, what am I not getting done? Like is there something that I keep skipping? Do I need to reevaluate my goals? And that can help you be more aligned with your energy and your time. I love this. You've been very positive today.
Speaker 2: You've been upbeat, you mean chill, you've been breathing right, and now you haven't been snoring. I think it's this. You're like turning a leaf in here. You're cleaning. I even I haven't seen you clean ever.
Speaker 1: In my life. I know, I don't know what's happening. And you've been just reorganizing. So just a reminder, a done list can decrease stress, encourage self compassion, and bring more balance to your day. So it's empowering check you're welcome. Oh my gosh, hope this changes your life and thank you for noticing the change in mind. And one day tomorrow I'll be back to my normal crappy self.
Speaker 6: Today's trending with Fellon and cold On one on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: I've already placed a large plea on my social media fallon on air fa l e n owen ai R please follow me why, I don't know, desperation, it's thick, okay, begging the owners of Chee Cheese and ro Hoo to not ruin what is bringing me happiness in my life, because there are these little glimmers of joy.
Speaker 4: Right obviously, someone I'm coming baskets.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Golden and crispy brown chips, Okay, chips and salsa are my my favorite app So Chee Cheese is coming back. Didn't realize it was a Minnesota born Mexican restaurant chain. I did know of the chain that I saidn't know it was made here. Then it vanished nearly twenty years ago, and they're like, guess what's time for a revival. They're bringing it back, which people are to hype about because restaurants like chili's and stuff like that are super popular right now because they're actually affordable to the youth. So makes sense that Chee Cheese would come back. They haven't said when they're opening, but they are announcing their first two locations will be Saint Louis Park and Maple Grove. Very exciting. But I didn't realize this same owners as row host So yes, they're converting their ro Hoo restaurants into the che Cheese. And this is where my concern is. I love the chips at row Hosts so much. Please do not change the chips. Also the sweet rice, Oh my god, please just don't just like, maybe just change the name, adding the fried ice cream a couple of things. Thank you. This is a love letter to Chee Cheese, but more so to roho It sounds like, don't do me dirty, baby, It sounds more.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's a love letter more than it is just a lot of a desperation.
Speaker 1: You're right, Horny was not the right word. No, I am when I think of chips and salsa, but that was.
Speaker 4: Not the right Well everybody is, but yes, please don't talk about it.
Speaker 1: Really. Oh we don't na Okay, we just did my beat pull him back? All right? That was just my just big psa one more thing. If you missed out on the first fire Festival, don't worry. Billy mccarlane's bringing it back. I'm not kidding. The same guy, and he's already posted tickets for Firefest two. It's going to be in Cancun. Fourteen hundred dollars apiece for a four day pass. They go as hi those twenty five thousand dollars for artist passes, And I'm not kidding. There's actually even a million dollar package for eight people that he says includes access to you know what, I've heard this before, luxury villas, a private marina with high end yachts, and a private jet to and from can How have we not heard of this already?
Speaker 2: It's going to be just a bunch of YouTubers doing a daily volog leg Yes to Foiler.
Speaker 1: First they will. But here I will say this. The Austin based secondary ticketing site sold out dot Com guarantee stands a one hundred percent refund of their money if an event is canceled and not rescheduled. Remember, because everyone's seeking a refund. In twenty seventeen, did not get that because they filed for bankruptcy. Nice, okay, that is your trending. We have your feework come out one A, one point