Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday's a JV show. I'm Selena, I'm jetting, I'm cheating. Yeah, Graham, this wind got me in my fall fields. It's so cold outside, have it.
Speaker 1: I came out, my car was covered in leaves and leaves were blowing all over the street. It was definitely like it definitely felt yeah to like fall out for the first time.
Speaker 3: But then it's gonna be like hot this weekend.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't really know, but I just I just know where wind gus and this red flag fire warning. It had me nervous. I was like, I walked out the door this morning, like does that smoke? No, And I don't think it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not yet. Knock on wood.
Speaker 1: Seriously, that's not what. That's not even close.
Speaker 2: Friday mornings, we do something called Cheaty's tweets. Our buddy Cheaty tweets a lot. So oh wait, I'm tripping.
Speaker 3: We got to do the first talk about that's the first thing we do. Wow, that's where like jumping in and correcting me. Guys, you're gonna let me run with Cheaties tweets. That was a test and you guys failed, all right, First talk back of the day.
Speaker 4: Hey JAV crew, good morning, It's Friday. I just want to say, hey, Graham, how about the Dodgers. Let's go happy Friday? Yea easy from Midland, Texas. Yes, Graham and I checked. You guys are the number one Indian Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love that, the number one in Midland, Texas. That feels good. But the other part about the Dodgers one suck. Yeah. What we pounded the Mets last night. We talked about that later.
Speaker 3: All right, are you in your second talk back of the day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not.
Speaker 5: It's Friday, Davy Show waiting here at the SFO ready to go to Chicago. Big shout out to everybody, Amena, Leslie, Ilda, Toto, the whole fan Bam is here together. Big shout out for everybody you listening to podcasts on the plane.
Speaker 3: Love that where you're going?
Speaker 1: JAV you said Chicago part Sorry JV show number one on outbound flights fromf Thanks for them, the entire fan Bam there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now we can get to one of my favorite things, Cheaty's tweets. This is where Graham does a dramatic reading of you guessed it.
Speaker 3: Cheaty's tweets.
Speaker 1: These men be so fine but so broke. Only one of us can be broke, and that's me.
Speaker 3: Yes, preach what.
Speaker 6: The guys I've talked to, they're so want.
Speaker 1: What about the person that they are, their personality that.
Speaker 3: Does matter too. But you have to have some income.
Speaker 6: I just don't understand why people are dating if you don't have I thought you didn't want to.
Speaker 3: Talk about it.
Speaker 6: No, but no, it's just it's when they're asking me about my income, and someone like, how broke are you?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: But yeah, but what you so you're telling me that if you're as so listen up, guys in the Bay Area, if you're thinking of shooting your shot at cheaty, if you don't have money, you're not afforded the luxury of being able to fall in love. That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's not what she's saying. This is a long distance relationship.
Speaker 2: You want somebody that can travel out to see you if that were the case, not cheaty buying.
Speaker 3: This guy flights back and forth.
Speaker 1: To the conclusion that is cheaty Biden the guy in the flight.
Speaker 3: That's what she's saying. He doesn't have money for anything.
Speaker 6: I just feel like you just have to have your priority straight first and then start dating, especially if you're out of the country.
Speaker 1: But what if you have your priority straight and just life hasn't worked out the right way for you, and you don't have a lot of money. Let's say you've had had a lot of other stuff come up.
Speaker 6: If you're working at it is fine, but if you're not, then that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I don't like the message. Selita approves that message, color me shock.
Speaker 3: I'm processing message, y'all.
Speaker 1: My hormones are out of control.
Speaker 3: The day I think I texted.
Speaker 1: So when we talked about if you missed that on yesterday's show, that was a little later in the show. We did learn that Chet's hormones are raging right now, and there's a potential meetup that we learned about that may be happening this weekend. Some might call it a booty call. I don't know what it is, but it's a little rendezvus.
Speaker 3: Not even its weekend tonight, waits tonight tonight? Yeah? Today? How do you feel?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Very Have you prepared ready? Have you been practicing stretching?
Speaker 3: DJ equipment clean off?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Brus the combobs off.
Speaker 6: I don't need the DJ equipment anymore. Wow, but yeah, I'm excited. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is like our daughter like going up to prom and like, you know what's gonna happen and prom night later. Do you shave your legs?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, what about downstairs?
Speaker 3: I had everything shower.
Speaker 1: How long did that take?
Speaker 3: It didn't take that long because most of this stuff.
Speaker 6: Is pretty you know, not there anymore keeping things pretty clean.
Speaker 3: Huh okay, okay, well get we actually have a talk back for you. This is for Cheaty.
Speaker 8: I've been listening to the podcast from today and on the part about you talking about your hormones, just be careful because that might be you starting to ovulate, So use protection if that's what you're.
Speaker 9: Gonna do this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh how crazy? If like a month from now, g's.
Speaker 3: Like baby on the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seriously, that'd be so good for the show, that major plot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the drama that Yeah, you do it for the plot for the plot for nine months. No, thank you.
Speaker 1: But that is a legitimate warning because your hormones do start raging around a certain time, and we don't need you beat a fertile myrtle there.
Speaker 3: That's my job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a that's a little thing.
Speaker 3: Don't worries that you got it.
Speaker 1: Any more details you can release about this. I'm Mike on the edge of my seat.
Speaker 2: Get's a very smart woman. I mean, you're gonna be safe about everything. Yeah, but I mean, can we learn more about this the other party involved?
Speaker 3: You haven't really told us much about him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, good point.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know what to say. Like he's we've been cool for like a couple of years now. He's tall.
Speaker 3: How tall? I think like six two or six three? Okay? What's his income?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah that matters seriously my question. He's not broke.
Speaker 6: He always when when we always hang out, he always you know, handles the stuff.
Speaker 3: So okay, okay.
Speaker 1: And the setup for this evening, are you guys going to Applebee's first or you're just knocking on his door?
Speaker 6: And well, well it's this afternoon and I thought.
Speaker 1: Times in the daylight.
Speaker 3: Whoa, yeah, so it's a different different Yeah. I did not that. Oh that is I didn't think about that part. So this is daytime.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're gonna go out for like brunch mimosas and stuff, and then we'll see how afterwards brunch.
Speaker 1: This is a brunch bang to good that's like unheard of.
Speaker 3: And this is the equivalent of with the lights on.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. This is the lights.
Speaker 6: It was bold when you're you know, a little liquid courage. I think the goggles like.
Speaker 3: But I think even like the daylight sunlight is.
Speaker 10: Even stronger than just your typical it is, ess is right, Hope he has blackout curtains.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't, And that lightning's gonna be great, have curtains, GDS A girl.
Speaker 10: Living there and it's barely gonna be like three pm.
Speaker 1: I know he's gonna be like the lightning was great for that secret video. I recorded the whole thing. Also, that's also a thing. Sorry, kids, we're running a little light here the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Hope. We're having a great morning so far, a lot of wind. Try not to get you known off, yeah that bridge or anything this morning. All right, it's time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: According to local law enforcement and Argentina, Liam Paige died by an apparent suicide. Officials that yesterday the fall was intentional and that he quote jumped from the balcony of his hotel room.
Speaker 1: Whoa sports suck this morning. The Dodgers once again pounded the Mets last night ten to two to take a commanding three to one series, leading the NLCS. Game five today at two o'clock. One more Dodgers win. They're on their way to the World Series. Bars and the Santos Sharks lost another game last night to the Blackhawks. They're still winless on the season through four games. You suck, sports.
Speaker 3: The eighties are back.
Speaker 10: It's gonna be nice and sunny all weekend, So go out and enjoy and enjoy it. Little Windy but heis will remain in the high seventies to low eighties.
Speaker 3: Wo Cancers, your day's going to be an eight.
Speaker 6: Your horoscope has put says to put love, beauty insensitivity into your work, healthy practices and fitness routines energized in.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, go ahead, try to get through this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is going good. This is going good. Take it from the top. Maybe see what you can do here.
Speaker 2: Cancers, your day's going to be an eight.
Speaker 6: Your horse gup sets to fit love, beauty insensitivity into your work, help practice practices.
Speaker 3: Ready, all right, here we go. God, you got cancers. Your day's going to be an eight.
Speaker 6: Your horse gupe sets to put love, beauty, insensitivity into your work. Healthy practices and fess routines energize you this month.
Speaker 3: Nice, aren't you a cancer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're gonna put live love forefront and dead.
Speaker 3: My day actually might be like a nine or ten.
Speaker 9: Good Morning JV Show. I just had to call on because I had a dream last night where cheaty was the secret lover my husband. Oh and so I'm really not at cheating today and I you know, even her like hormones are ceping into my dreams. What is going on here, chitty? I'm mad at you. You need to make it up to me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Why did you do that?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Just because your hormones are raging doesn't mean you have to go breaking up bay A marriages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I can like send some flowers or something. I'm sorry that. Do you guys ever.
Speaker 2: Wake up like she like she did, Like you have a horrible dream and you look at your partner like.
Speaker 3: Daring you and you're just like mad and ruined your whole day.
Speaker 1: It does put you in a weird feeling. You're like, why would she do that? Like why why.
Speaker 3: Well for me, and like why would he? Why why would my man do that?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't blame the other woman, you know. I blame the person that's in the marriage or the relationship. You know, I don't like the other woman. Okay, got you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because I'm married to a woman. Why would she do? You are?
Speaker 3: I didn't know that? All right?
Speaker 2: And then the latest on cheaty is she's gonna get some today.
Speaker 1: Let's up, hut the cart before the horse here. We don't know, I mean, we're.
Speaker 3: Confirmed, but I need Yeah it's confirmed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you never know. There could be a slip and fall on the doorstep, like stuff could happen between now and then. Like I don't want to, you know, get in the atmosphere. I'm just saying I want. I need that text confirmation as soon as it's done so I can go about my day. Yeah, yeah, she made it in the group chat. It happened. Yes, please in the group chat. We help The JV Show on Wild ninety Good Morning JV Show, Fam Kevin and chiming In just want to say Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: Let go Niners Go.
Speaker 1: Wolf some Ash twenty three seventeen is going to be the score. Another thing. I've been out for four weeks, buttning to leave. But have you guys tried to diet coke, pickle juice and jalapeno Happy Friday? That chat you haven't tried that we've tried similar? Is it going to be that different than the ones that we tried?
Speaker 7: We tried doctor Pepper with pickle juice? Right, this one is no.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even pickle juice. It was the pickles, and so I feel like it wasn't picky enough. Okay, But this other one, this is doing Lipa's Yes drink concoction.
Speaker 3: Right, I think that one might be kind of good. Isn't it too late?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Who cares? A couple of weeks ago?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I That's what I think. A lot of talkbacks this morning. Thank you so much.
Speaker 12: Good morning JV Show, Grammy Pie. I'm so sad that you still haven't commented on my idea to have a Herbert Family fart party instead of an open house. So sab I called twice, no three times. Now I'm being a stalker.
Speaker 3: Oh well, happy writing? Oh she's giving soccer, I think, Grammy Pie.
Speaker 1: Just to clarify this, the talkback. She left a couple yesterday and was in regards to me saying, Selena, you asked if I was going to have a party when my house is finally finished buildingess house forever, and I was like, no way, I don't want people wrecking a brand new house. No party. So then she loves to talk about yesterday saying, instead of a housewarming party, I should just have a fart party. I don't fully understand that, but that is the name of my fantasy football team, so I like that part of it now, I.
Speaker 2: Should do it instead of like house warming gives we all bring fart jars.
Speaker 3: Oh no, yes, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I still don't want you guys walking around to my house deg it up to the stuffing things up. I don't know anyway, So that's sort of the explanation of that. I didn't play that one talked about yesterday because we had a lot of other fart talk on the show yesterday. I felt it might just be too much, a little too much. Here we are and here we.
Speaker 2: Are, So ladies online are saying, this is why we should never have to pay when we go out on dates. Before I get to your bags, before get their reasoning.
Speaker 3: How do we all feel about that? Graham? Do you always pay?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: First dates? Do? Do you always pay?
Speaker 1: Yes? Of course I never think of splitting.
Speaker 3: The bill on a first day Chess, Where do you stand on this?
Speaker 10: I help my boyfriend out. I don't make him pay for everything for me, but first dates and even a.
Speaker 3: Lot of other dates. He'll still pay for all of it or most of it.
Speaker 10: But I do help him out because I feel like it's messed up if I don't.
Speaker 3: Right and cheety, you're going on a date.
Speaker 1: Today, bunch date?
Speaker 3: Is he paying? I hope so? Would you expect him to or would you be open to splitting the bill?
Speaker 6: I would be open to splitting the bill, mostly.
Speaker 1: Because they're both gonna be splitting something together that dessert.
Speaker 2: That's after. I feel like on first dates the guy should always pay. I feel like after that, you know, if you guys have been together a while, it's not a big deal to split the bill.
Speaker 3: However, my man pays for everything now now I'm so now more than i'd like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy should always pay, just because it's a lot funner that way. But I totally get splitting the bill because I mean, I was doing that.
Speaker 10: Do you think it's different now because you guys are like husband and wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: It also doesn't matter because it's like we're married, so it's community.
Speaker 1: So who care? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, here's what a lot of people online are saying.
Speaker 2: They say that women should never have to split the bill because they've actually, like paid so much money before even arriving to the date on their nails, getting their hair done. Maybe they go to a workout class, they buy a new outfit. One girl totaled up all that stuff because she had to get her eyebrows done and you know, manicure went to a cycle bar. She spent one hundred and seventy one dollars on that, and that's not even including all the makeup and hair products that she had to use. The once she factored in all of that came out to almost four hundred dollars just getting ready for the date?
Speaker 3: Graham, Is that a good reason? No reason for you?
Speaker 1: It's not, as guys, we didn't know. We don't notice half those things that you just spent your money on. We don't care about that.
Speaker 3: You don't notice the girl's nails, No, she just got her eyebrows beautiful eyelashes.
Speaker 1: We've been over all this stuff. Guys, we don't really notice it in that stuff. So don't waste your money on us. And that doesn't mean just because you spent all that that we didn't spend some time and money getting ready.
Speaker 3: We don't.
Speaker 1: We had to do laundry for the first time in two weeks to find a clean pair of pants to wear for this, Like, think about that.
Speaker 3: How much did that cost you?
Speaker 1: We went through some struggle as well, well, the wash cycle now it's it's more expensive going the laundromat nowadays, I mean inflation, it's everything's more. Yeah, we had to do a few a few other things as well. I'm sure to get ready for the date, not much, but you know, we did a couple of times.
Speaker 2: No, I get there's a lot of preparation that goes into dates. I don't think that's a good reason to be like, I'm not.
Speaker 10: Going to pay for my food, especially because you mentioned a workout class, Like are you.
Speaker 6: Just going to that one workout class before the date?
Speaker 7: And then not?
Speaker 3: Right, these are things that you chose to do. Yeah, I think you shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: To pay the bill for other reasons, you know, just chivalry and things like that your first date.
Speaker 3: But it is not because it is.
Speaker 1: It is a bit of a ridiculous societal norm that, you know, guys are expected to pay the bill on the first date. I mean it's twenty twenty four. We should be past that. I still subscribe to that.
Speaker 3: I like that idea.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I get it, but I still couldn't let I could not let a woman pay or even split the bill on a first date. I don't know. It does seem ridiculous, though, but I'm fully on board with it.
Speaker 2: For whatever reason, you're still like courting that person. You want to like impress them, put your best foot forward. I mean, that's why it makes sense. I don't think it's ridiculous at all.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't you be trying to court me? I'm the prize.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's if you ask me, right.
Speaker 1: What if you asked me out?
Speaker 3: Well, then I guess you can flip it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dating app meet up stuff, the lines get a little blurt, and I understand, like a lot of first dates on dating apps, it's not a sit down meal. It's like meat for drinks. And that's where like who picks up the bill gets a little more blurry to me. I wouldn't know. I've never been on the dating apps. But the stuff it's like a lot less of a formal like will you go out with me on our first date? You know, like I had to actually, you know when we have to actually ask people out in real life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so if it's for drinks, are you.
Speaker 1: I would still pick up the check, But I don't know, I'm just asking. The next generation, I feel like, has a different viewpoint.
Speaker 2: When it's something more casual. Right, yeah, I could see that the.
Speaker 13: Hottest things, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bag.
Speaker 2: So Jaylaw looking for her next big hit, not like relationship, like big songs. So, according to sources, her priority right now career wise, at least, is music and she's actually reached out to songwriters.
Speaker 3: She wants to drop a new album, but she really wants like a big dance hit.
Speaker 2: The source says there's no point of her going into it unless it's big, and critics say, you know it's the old Lopez.
Speaker 3: She needs a big banger.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: The sore said he needs the big banger. That's what That's what they said.
Speaker 1: Okay, a big one.
Speaker 2: You guys remember her last album, her last songs, her last everything, major flop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that tour was huge.
Speaker 2: How do you guys feel about her putting out more music? Like so soon? I feel like that was just that was so recent.
Speaker 3: I think give it a rest for a little bit.
Speaker 2: You want to kind of feel like that too, Like I get that's your passion, you love it, but just just take a break.
Speaker 1: Read the room. We're at Jamila oversaturation right now. It's just like we could we could use a little break from you. Take some time, work on yourself, come back, announce your next engagement, announce your next tour, and we'll see if we're on board with it this time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She literally said she was gonna stop and work on herself and find happiness with herself.
Speaker 3: Like, you're just you're doing too much. Just chill out.
Speaker 1: Are all these stories? Are you going to talk about all these stories about who's trying to shoot their shot at her? Oho was trying to shoot their shot Drake? Seriously, these stories. I've multiple stories about how Drake the second that this divorce went through, he's been Yeah, and he wants a second chance.
Speaker 3: Oh God, don't do it. She's not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I was like shock again, brought this up. I didn't even see stories about this. Drake and shoot a shot apparently. What do you guys think about that? Drake and j Lo?
Speaker 2: Why wasn't here for the first time We've got a picture of in this week and that hideous outfit in the break God, what about.
Speaker 1: J Lo and the flopped tour, on the flopped album and the flopped marriages.
Speaker 3: That's fine, you know, I don't mind that so much.
Speaker 1: We can we can brush that on that under the rug. But Drake wears a ridiculous outfit and we're out.
Speaker 3: Okay it on Denham.
Speaker 2: I'm shipping them, Grahama, what.
Speaker 3: Do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? Today is the day, you guys. Today is the day getting a cause gone.
Speaker 3: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Now look as a proud napping I'm very excited about this, very excited. But here's where my fellow residents and fellow NAPA citizens have lost me a core into the new GM of this costco. They say that people started camping out for the grand opening, which again is today last Saturday. What there are people that have been camping out and waiting in line to get into this new Costco since last weekend?
Speaker 3: Why what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Look again, no one could be more excited about this new Costco than me. I love Costco. Well maybe cheety Chet, are you more excited than me?
Speaker 2: I'm very excited because cheat loves Costco too.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're passionate Costco people. But the thought that people have been out there, even if you told me you started camping out last night, I would still be like, that's doing too much.
Speaker 2: Is there something about this Costco? Because I mean, like, there's other ones that's ala Rdelia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's Costco's all over the place. It turns out I went to one this week. With one, they're everywhere on eleventh here in San Francisco. I don't know. They say this one going to have like the biggest wine selection of any costco in the country.
Speaker 3: But that's so much a win. I was lined out, But that doesn't.
Speaker 1: Really Why is that exciting people that live in Napa where you're surrounded by wine, Like, what do you It's not like this is some new invention, like they're putting what in bottles? Now?
Speaker 3: Why I don't get it?
Speaker 1: You can buy it on. I don't are there. I need somebody. Maybe there's somebody. Do you think there's a JV show listener that's in line right now? Because I don't want to be ripping on them? Do you guys? Are awesome? Awesome? We're talking about because remember when and Selene, I'm sure you remember when the In and Out opened in Hayward a couple of weeks ago. I was like, what are we lining up for? You've had an in and out Burger before, you had that. This same logic applies here. You've been inside a costco before, unless the people in line maybe they have never been in one. Well, the internet thing was was a little different.
Speaker 2: We weren't lined up for days before, right up the days before, but there was just huge traffic jams and people lined.
Speaker 1: Up for miles and I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: It's closer to your house, That's what it is, the costco than one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I truly don't understand.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's like some Doorbuster deals for the opening day or something. You walk in you get a big screen TV for a dollar or something. Is it like a Black Friday sale going on? This?
Speaker 3: Seeing any of them me, neither, I've.
Speaker 1: Heard nothing about what is awaiting these people, other than to say they were the first ones to ever step foot in this new costco. If somebody knows, if there's some other thing that they're lining up for, I'd love to hear it.
Speaker 6: I'm seeing that people who will apply for the membership they'll get a gift card for forty dollars.
Speaker 3: But is that anybody?
Speaker 1: Would you camp out for a week for forty dollars?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: A week?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not?
Speaker 1: And how much is your time worth?
Speaker 2: They?
Speaker 1: Anyways, this is exciting news for Napa. They said that this costco will be the largest single source of sales tax revenue for the entire city, So thank you Costco. You'll be finding a lot of new parks and schools and all sorts of things. Napa ribbon cutting ceremony. If you're driving around and you're like, you know what, I'm not going to camp out, but I'd like to go for a big ceremony that's at seven thirty this morning, the big ribbon and then just left the floods of people and then big camping out fine week.
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Exciting stuff happening in Napa. Congratulations Napa.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Well we get to what the bleep?
Speaker 1: Hold everything, you guys, hold everything. I meant to do this shout out a little bit ago, and I'm an idiot. I got wrapped up in the excitement about the NAPA Costco. It's hard knock, dude, worse so it nappens. We're very excited. I got a DM a mom and my DMS and says say, hey, Graham, sliding to your DMS for a special shout out. I'd like to wish my son Kaleo a happy seventh birthday. We love you. I hope you have another amazing year. We listen every morning all the way from Palm Springs and I did just do a quick search TV show number one in Pump Springs. Huge, Thanks to you guys, Thanks my show crew. That is from Cynthia so Khalo, Happy, happy seventh birthday. I hope you have a great day.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to what the bleep. It's where you can win a JV show chug mug. You just got to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word. As always, leave your guest is on the talk Back Mike on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen to today's clip.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm pretty good at taking as long as it's my boss that's giving it to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are.
Speaker 3: I think that word is you're gross. I'm not gross.
Speaker 2: Our next meeting is going to be so often you guys are a gross because I don't know what you're thinking.
Speaker 3: But it's a family show here.
Speaker 1: So is it because you saw our boss with his new haircut. He cut his head, cut his own hair. No, that's not you a little fired up? Just asking? All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Then whip out the iHeartRadio app. Hit that talkback Mike button, leave us your name, your city, and then your guest. But you have to be the first correct answer in the morning to win the JV Show Chug Mug. And these answers come in fast and furious, so I would have to think, whipped out and submitted right, I'm clean.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a family show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: All right, back to what the blief? This is where you can win a chug mug.
Speaker 2: You just got to be the first person a guest today's weep out word in case she miss today's clip. Here it is. I feel like I'm pretty good at taking as long as it's my boss that's giving it to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, awkward.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is a family show. Okay, it goes keep your guesses clean.
Speaker 2: That word is always something clean. Let's go to your guesses now. On the Talkbacks Morning JB.
Speaker 5: Show, Victor from Sandels.
Speaker 2: Hey, so I want to say taking notes, thanks guys, taking No.
Speaker 1: I've never seen Selena take take a note before. We've had many a meeting where the bosses are like, bring something or take some notes on because there's a lot of good information in this meeting. Selena's paper sits blank.
Speaker 3: I feel like you guys can just share your notes with me or I just put it on my phone.
Speaker 1: I always write down one thing at the start and then that is it. Always like, well, we can send this to you in an email Like, well, okay, then don't make me send it to me an email. This is Chased from Oakland and I think the bleeped out word is feedback.
Speaker 14: Thanks, I've read it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a really good guess.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 8: Jvoloc from Chanelsey and we think the bleepout word is test.
Speaker 3: Have a good day taking tests.
Speaker 1: Oh you're a good test taker of Selena.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, not when I couldn't see the people next to me.
Speaker 1: No, it was not a good view of somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you had to do before. Yeah, all right, continue to get those guesses in.
Speaker 2: Leave them on the talk back Mike and I hear app we are going to play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Plain what the blief?
Speaker 2: Hopefully someone will get this JV Show chug mug is always you want to be the first person a guest. Today is a believed dot word. Leave your guess is on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. In case you are just tuning in, here is today's clip. I feel like I'm pretty good at taking as long as it's my boss that's giving.
Speaker 1: It to me. Yeah, I've seen those videos on the internet. You like what video of other workers in their bosses.
Speaker 2: I don't think you know what the bleeped out word is today, Graham, It's something family friendly.
Speaker 1: I've never had them.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 13: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 15: This is JJ from Fremont, and I think the bleeped out word is taking.
Speaker 3: Orders by taking orders?
Speaker 1: Good guess? All right, good guest thoughts on that, Selenna, You're good at taking orders.
Speaker 3: When it's here? Yeah, I think so well sometimes.
Speaker 11: Hi JV Show.
Speaker 8: This is Shauna and Allie from Martinez and our guest for the bleeped ot word is advice.
Speaker 3: Very Happy Friday, taking advice.
Speaker 1: That's a very popular guest this morning, taking advice, Selena de Bowl. Your friend's family give you advice on things? You factor that into your decision making or you like not make my own make my own decision. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 7: Love.
Speaker 16: Good morning JV Show. This is mattro Mania for Friday. I wish you guys a great weekend. I guess the day to day is going to be. She is good at taking compliments from her boss.
Speaker 3: What type of HR violation?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: No compliment? You sound great? Today the show was good?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I mean if.
Speaker 1: We ever got a compliment from the boss, our show is usually trash.
Speaker 10: I love that.
Speaker 1: We have a great boss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Good morning, Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: This is Amy from Morgan Hill and my guess is criticism. Have a good weekend there it is criticism.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 2: All right here today's clip unbelieves. I feel like I'm pretty good at taking criticism as long as it's my boss that's giving it to me.
Speaker 3: Ah right, are you?
Speaker 1: Is that a factual statement?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: I don't take criticism well from anybody. I sorry, we don't. Me and Leo's and almost every other person on the planet. Nobody likes criticism. We hate it. All right. We got to give. We got to get right into the shoutouts, because holy tidal wave from shoutouts, just barb love people. It's Friday, all right. First and foremost, Amyen and Hill, shout out to you. You had the very first crack cancer this morning. You got JV show Chucky Muggy coming your way. Check your email for that. All right, lots of people came with that correct answer this morning, so we'll try to shout them all out. Charles and San Jose had it Sodar Buddy, Danny b in San Francisco, Samantha and San Jose, John also in San Jose, Jessica and Santa Clara, Mary Beth and Antioka, Charles in Conquer what's up? Charles? What's up? Joanna? And Mantica had it. So did Savannah and Newark, Mio, Mia, excuse me, and Castra Vallet, Laurie in Morgan Hill, our buddy, Laurie, what's up?
Speaker 3: Laurie's that?
Speaker 1: Sammy and San Jose had it, sod to Mondo and San Jose, Nicki and Hayward had it. Correct. I mean she wasn't fast enough though, do better? Nicki, Yasmin and Berkeley had it. So did Natalie and Sacramento, Colin in Rohner Park, Brittany and Amaya in San Jose, Jessica and now Lamita, Misty in Union City, Matt and Nannie, Chris and Martinez, Monique at Petaluma, Mary in San Bruno, what's up? Mary was up? Bavido in Pittsburgh, Edizot at Rockxanna and Newark, David in Richmond, Mary in Venetia and so many other people had it. Crash eye, Paul. If you didn't make that shot out list lost nobody got time for all of them. Thank you everybody that played this morning.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to Amy Amy. That's what we're going to reach out to.
Speaker 1: You get this chug mug the JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 3: I hope you're having a great Friday. Man, do you guys feel those Friday vibes are the way?
Speaker 1: Because it again, give me another hour.
Speaker 3: It's a mixture hour gram it's early.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 7: No, it's a mixture of Friday vibes.
Speaker 3: I'm excited and I'm also sweating because.
Speaker 2: Of chug Will coming up. Eight's fenty, don't remind me. All right, let's go to the phones. Waltony four nine.
Speaker 3: Hi, who is this?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 8: This is Athena.
Speaker 3: Hi, Athena, Happy Friday. Do you have any fun plans for this weekend Friday?
Speaker 17: You know, you know what, like my kids have like hockey and my other one ice skate, So just like doing all that and probably some chores on Sunday.
Speaker 3: So just say no, no fun plans ye, ice sports.
Speaker 17: Yeah, but you know what, sometimes like you know, we come up with something like I don't know where and then you know, you go somewhere.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh yeah, you gotta go patching, run out of time?
Speaker 3: Yes, well that sounds fun, all right, Athena.
Speaker 2: So let's see if we can get you these tickets to check out Becky g when she comes to the Bay. This is the JV Shows hypt Hope game. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. You only need to get three right to win these tickets.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay. Question number one.
Speaker 2: The headquarters for the United States Department of Defense in Arlington, Virginia is a massive office building that is named after what shapeagone?
Speaker 3: Yeah, really quick, Athena, do you have your radio up? I think I'm hearing something. He's turning down.
Speaker 17: Let me let me turn it more.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, good Yob.
Speaker 1: The pentagon because it's the shape of a pentagon. That's why it's called the pentagon, all right. Question number two. There are two NFL teams whose jerseys are predominantly purple, the Baltimore Raven and what other team?
Speaker 3: Minnesota?
Speaker 1: That's right, the Purple People leaders. Is that what they're called their nickname?
Speaker 17: And like that right now?
Speaker 1: Me too. They're undefeated.
Speaker 3: Wow, I did not know that. You're doing amazing. Here's question number three.
Speaker 2: If you order a piece of apple pie a la mode, what is the pie gonna come with with?
Speaker 3: With green?
Speaker 7: She said it?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You can't just shout out every answer that pops in your head. She said. She meant ice cream, though, only because it's Friday. Thank you all. Right, you don't even need this one you've got. That's racist. We you've won the game. So this last question is just for funsies. Question number four, Can you hear me now? Was the longtime slogan for what cell phone provider?
Speaker 9: Shoot?
Speaker 1: Can I me now? I should have been there slow because we're like, I can't hear anything. The service is so terrible. I'm kidding T.
Speaker 3: Mobile, Wow, I am offended. True, I hate it.
Speaker 1: The correct answer there, Verizon, Verizon, remember that one guy.
Speaker 15: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 17: Already.
Speaker 3: Athena. You want.
Speaker 10: Congrats, you get to check out Becky g She's gonna be coming to the Bay to the SAP Center on November twenty first, and you get to me there.
Speaker 3: You just got two tickets.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 3: Congratulations Athena.
Speaker 2: We hope you have an amazing weekend with the kids and pumpkin patgeant and all that fun stuff.
Speaker 3: Hang on for Oh, thank you so much. You're welcome. Hang on, Athena Graham.
Speaker 1: We have a shout out, a million of them. I'm gonna get right into them. I got like DM and says Hi, can you guys wish my son Daniel happy thirteenth birthdays? Birthdays tomorrow and Saturday. Thank you. That's from mom esmra Al though, Hey Graham, could your birthday shout out to my daughter Meilanie Happy birthday, Mama's happy fifth birthday. You have an amazing day at school. Love Mom from Gilroy. Hey Graham, can you please wish our daughter Maliah happy fifteenth birthday. We're really proud of the beautiful and young lady you're becoming. That is from mom and dad, And that's from mom. Sleen the fart, Hey Graham, my son's birthday today? Can you wish my son our Ja happy seventh birthday? Tell him Grandma, roxy Ava and Aliah love him so much. Can't wait to catch some fish off the wharf. Thank you YEA. Next one says, Hey Graham, can you please greet my daughter tar happy birthday? She turns fifteen on Saturday. We'll listen to you guys every day. Thank you so much. Doesn't say that's fine by another one says, hey, guys, tomorrow's my brother's birthday. Is a huge fan of the Javy Show. There is a one day he doesn't put on the jav Show, whether it be in the morning, live or from the podcast, you will not miss the thing. Happy birthday, Taku. I wish you the very best in life. That is from Yesenia far Another one, Hey Graham, could you please do a birthday shower for my friend Sarah. It's her birthday tomorrow. Sarah is such an amazing friend. She's been my friend for thirty years. Crazy because we're only twenty six and a half. This past year has been the hardest year of my life and she's done such an amazing job to support me and my family. I hope she has an amazing day, Sarah. That's from Alison, dom Lola and Coco Far Another one, Hey Graham, it's my boyfriend Ricardo's birthday today. Can you wish my happy twenty seventh birthday? From Jocelyn and Cattlaya. I know who gives a fart the one? Hey Graham. I know this is probably La, but worth a try. My friends, my friend's big birthday. Can't tell woman's age. Please wish my friend Lisa happy big birthday. Shoot our god daughter just blew in from the UK. We're introducing them to the JV Show and you guys are the best. That's from Amber's Happy birth Another one here says good morning, can you guys to give a birthday shout out to my brother Alex. He's the biggest fan of the show, does not miss a single podcast. He's turning twenty six and a half for the tenth year in a row. We hope he has an amazing birthday. Love Ruby, Yesenia and Marco.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: The shout outs are getting a little out of control if I'm being honest, but keep on leaving him to have Graham's DM, I need.
Speaker 1: To hire an assistants and calls. It'd like to be my intern, just to hand all the birthday show outs. That'd be great. I'll post the job opening on indeed dot com. Honest, Pa, It's all.
Speaker 10: The stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories.
Speaker 3: He's happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So all the latest on Liam Payne's death. So you may have seen reports that local law enforcement and Argentina said that Liam Payne jumped from his third floor hotel balcony on Wednesday, leading to his death. That would mean that it was intentional and he died by an apparent suicide. However, the National Criminal and Correctional Prosecutor's office number sixteen.
Speaker 3: They say they don't know that for sure.
Speaker 2: The investigation is still ongoing, but because of how Liam was positioned and because of his injuries, there is reason to believe that he quote did not adopt a reflex posture to protect himself. So one possibility that they're not ruling out yet was that he was in a state of semi or total unconsciousness, because we know that he was drinking and you know, doing other things exactly. We also have more information on Liam's final moments. We already heard that he was causing a major disturbance in the lobby shortly before he had to be carried to his room. Now other hotel guests are elaborating on that. One person said that Liam was really frustrated, smashed his laptop in the lobby, went up to his room, came back down, and he had passed out there in the lobby, and it looked like he was convulsing a little bit, that's according to one hotel guest, and that's when he had to be like physically carried back to his room. He says this was five minutes before the fall from the balcony. And then once he got back into the room. Other guests said that they heard a lot of noise coming from his room, like a lot of banging, and it was so loud they actually thought there was like construction happening inside the hotel. They also say they heard a really loud, violent scream. A lot of people were wondering, like, well, was Liam alone when this happened? Where the other people around him? They did confirm he was alone when the fall happened, but they are looking into two women that he was hanging out with in the hours before this. There was two women in his hotel room. They're trying to like hunt those ladies down to see if they can get some more information. We already know that Liam was going through a lot of stuff with his ex girlfriend, Maya Henry, who was leaking a lot of information out on social media, and she was threatening legal action and fired off a Heason assist later letter. We also are finding out this morning that he was dropped by his music label and his publicist recently. So a lot of things, uh, you know, going on in his not only personal life, but in his professional life as well.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Let's just say, because if he's passed out in the lobby, what do you think the hotel's duty is to do there? Because like, in my mind, they did the right thing. Let's get him safely back up to his room. But then his room has a balcony, Like what if he legitimately did you know, I don't know. It's more accidental fall than you know, Like, I don't know what's that. I don't think blame the hotel. They did what they're supposed to do. Let's get this person back to the room. And you know, because they were call authorities to come check on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they got there. They got there and it was too late. I also did see that people were concerned when he like booked the room. I don't know if this is somebody from his team, but they did kind of like.
Speaker 3: Razor red flag.
Speaker 2: You're like, hey, is there something that maybe doesn't have a balcony, Like he's a tall person, he's like five ten, five eleven, and the you know, the balconies, not that you could easily flip over someone who's intoxicated in that right, that was a concern for people.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, this whole thing, that's scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: But everything is still under investigation, so we're going to keep you updated here on the GV Show.
Speaker 3: But Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? You guys? This Sunday, guys, Niners Chiefs, and it will be two hundred and fifty two days since these teams last met in the Super Bowl. And we all know what happened in that one. Christian McCaffrey fumbled on the opening drive, Jake Moody missed an extra point, Drake green Law Tora's achilles running off the side, ones, they muffed a punt, and then the Niners elected to take the ball first in overtime, amongst a few other noteworthy mis cues, and the Niners lost to Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs twenty five to twenty two in the Super Bowl. YEP, that pained me to say all that. Well, Coach Shanahan said, to prepare for this rematch, made everyone watch the film. I gotta we'll go back and watch the watch the team you played last and last time they play Super Bowl sod watch the film, he said. It was painful to watch, but time to move on from that. But they needed to prepare going forward. Chiefs are five and oh this season they haven't lost the game. Although I feel like they could have lost several but they don't seem to make all those miscues like the Niners do when it matters. Niners are three and three. Again, this is not the postseason, So does this game really matter? I kind of think it does. Since Shanahan's been coaching the team he started in twenty seventeen, the Niners are zero to four against the Chiefs, including two defeats in the Super Bowl. So in my mind, you just almost have to prove to yourself that you can beat this dude, and I'm talking about Patrick Mahomes. You just need to do it when you win the game. Though people are being like, calm down, It's just a regular season game. Who cares? So it's sort of a lose lose no matter what they do here. If they lose, they're gonna be like you could never beat them. If they win, they're gonna be like it doesn't matter. So either way, if people are gonna critique this one, but it would be nice to go out and just blow their doors off and stop them. We see kickoff from Levi's is Sunday one. I expect Niner fans to be out in full force. I want extreme tailgating before this one. I want the loudest, rowdiest crowd of all time.
Speaker 3: I have a question.
Speaker 2: So they had to go back and watch the entire like Super Bowl game. Well they cut it up and watch pieces that they're going to didn't get to rewatch ushers performance.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't know if there was like a cut up of all the sweaty roller skatings.
Speaker 3: That was the best part.
Speaker 1: Really sweaty was really sweaty, Like why so sweaty? The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 15: Hey, this is Jin the Caledonian raised in Aver, California, live in Oregon. I actually wanted to say, hey, Selena, I think statistically speaking, it is your turn for the choke wheel. However, I do think that the choke wheel is rigged because it's always Cheaty or Jessica having to chug. So what's going on, Graham, Selena, Mike speA kind of wonder.
Speaker 2: Yeh, it's going on all we've actually all been taking to picking the name. So there goes that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put some respect on that meal. But she's right, statistically speaking, it is your turn, your due first, you don't really need.
Speaker 2: To manifest that I've been manifesting that I feel like we should uh manifest Cheaty because she has a little date.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking about that all morning. Go back and podcast the show. You understand why we're excited for Cheaty. But she does have a little romantic rendezvous happening. It's a brunch date, you guys, a brunch date today.
Speaker 3: We know what Cheaty's going to be doing daylight.
Speaker 1: She said, it's like she said, it's like a sure thing, and I'm like, no, no, no, There's a lot of stuff that could go wrong between now and then. You could slip, you could fall, you can have a little stomach problem. And then I decided.
Speaker 2: I told her, I said, Cheaty, don't even eat, like, don't eat anything.
Speaker 1: You never know. And in this case, just to like up the odds for today, I took everything off that wheel and just put milk on every square. She has a bit of a lactose intolerance.
Speaker 2: And imagine if you get and you have to spin it and you have to chug milk back.
Speaker 10: So let's hope Selena gets yeah, we're manifest and then she goes on her brunch date and the whole thing is ruined.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that.
Speaker 6: Can help your stomach problems. Sure, sure, a lot of blacktails. People know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: This could be the most fill of all time.
Speaker 2: We're not actually putting milk milk on there, but there's still a lot of other gross.
Speaker 1: Things on there.
Speaker 3: And you know that I could be and you will.
Speaker 2: You will have to, So Chuck will happens at eight twenty. Okay, right now, let's talk about the Niners matchup on Sunday. Grammy just told us about the Niners Chiefs this Sunday here at Levi's Uh. Jess, earlier this week, you told us about the Sabrina Carpenter sports curse?
Speaker 3: Can you recap that she.
Speaker 10: Has gotten more and more powerful since June was junior. July was the first occurrence of this. But anytime she wears a sports jersey or anything sports related, that team gets bad luck and they lose. So she was in Missouri, we were thinking, is she gonna wear anything, you know, Chiefs related?
Speaker 7: Last night?
Speaker 10: She was in ye and we were like, if she does, does this mean that they're gonna lose when they play the Niners this weekend?
Speaker 2: So, Jess, did Sabrina Carpenter wear a Chiefs jersey last night she did not What.
Speaker 1: How would you not play up to the crowded Missouri? They have nothing else going for them, there, nothing other than the Chiefs.
Speaker 10: No, maybe she now knows about the curse and doesn't want to curse them.
Speaker 3: Maybe Now I'm like, now, I'm.
Speaker 10: Like, Okay, so much can happen this weekend because Selena's gonna.
Speaker 7: Be at the game, right, yeah?
Speaker 3: What if she's the Jinx't okay?
Speaker 10: Why wait, Taylor Swift might be at the game. What if she's the and then Sabrina Carpenter didn't wear jerseys?
Speaker 2: So there are so much I feel like there's I feel like, regardless Monday morning, eight oh five b here because if it's gonna be a lot to unpackage, That's what I'm saying. Like, if the Chiefs still lose, which they're going to, I mean that could like debunk the Sabrina Carpenter's sports curse.
Speaker 1: Right or are you calling that shot right there? You just jinx the team or you saying that.
Speaker 3: You just jink the team? Or does this jersey?
Speaker 7: Yeah, does it cancel out?
Speaker 3: Because Selena's going to be there.
Speaker 1: The final score is going to be twenty eight seventeen Niners write that down, Write that down down, put that in pen, put that in your prediction journal. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: All right, it's our least favorite time of the week. Chug will here we go. We hate Ram for starting this and making this a thing.
Speaker 1: It was a great idea.
Speaker 3: And you go to the phone's wild and four nine. Hi, who is this? This is Daisy? Hi, Daisy? How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm good?
Speaker 15: How are you are?
Speaker 3: We're a little nervous, to be honest.
Speaker 2: This game usually results in one of us having to drink something absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 3: But it's a lot of fun for you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've heard us do this before. We sent Jess out to the streets. You talked to a random person, ask them eight questions. We're gonna go through every question one by one. We're gonna stop down and if you could kind of guess what you think that person on the street said.
Speaker 3: You get a point, you get four points, you win, you get a JB Show Chug mug. We lose one of us is Chuck spends.
Speaker 1: The chug wheel. On the chug wheel this morning, we got pickled juice, fish sauce, pumpkinsider. Excuse me, tonic water hot sauce. We're drinking straight hot sauce now. Wow. So we have the soup du jour, which of course is the soup of the day today. I think it's a cream of celery and all of juice on that wheel, amongst a few other side.
Speaker 2: I hope, Chety, you don't get picked and have to do hot sauce before your day.
Speaker 1: I'm a celery. Yeah, that could be bad before your day.
Speaker 3: Alright, let's find out who just talked to.
Speaker 1: This is Brandon. I'm from San Francisco, Brandon from this Go.
Speaker 3: All right, Daisy, are you ready?
Speaker 9: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to question number one.
Speaker 7: Do you wash a sweatshirt after everywhere?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Brandon said, Daisy, Yes or no? No?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 2: I do not.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, good point for you right off the bat. What about you guys around the room. Do you wash your sweatshirt after every single time you wear it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: Not unless I wear it to the gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's good point. I'm not wearing my Niner sweatshirt today. Go Niners. It's definitely the Third War. I'm not afraid to admit that.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 7: What is the best Halloween candy?
Speaker 1: Daisy? What do you think? Brandon said? What's the best Halloween candy?
Speaker 8: Chocolates?
Speaker 1: This was the obvious guest knows that plain chocolate, Daisy, who hurt you? That's her favorite Halloween candy.
Speaker 3: It's better than the cornate things.
Speaker 1: Definitely better than almond joys.
Speaker 3: Whoa hold on alm enjoys? My favorite?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: Next question, do you believe that money can buy happiness?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: He said, Daisy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, no, hopeless romantic at heart? It does help, definitely.
Speaker 3: How many points does?
Speaker 1: He's got one so far and too Wrong's got to get three more to get somebody checked.
Speaker 3: Next question, how.
Speaker 10: Many times do you think a married couple should be intimate a week?
Speaker 1: Good question, Daisy, a married couple, how often should they be you know, two? At least at least two?
Speaker 8: Three?
Speaker 1: That was a tough one around the room quickly, I think say it number sounds good? Yeah, I'm cool with that.
Speaker 3: Good Brandon, your poor wife.
Speaker 16: All right.
Speaker 10: Next question, when you're eating a banana, do you eat the entire thing, even the bananas, or do you throw that part out?
Speaker 1: If you don't know, who's a very very d bottom en. There's something weird in there. Daisy, what do you think Brandon said, throw that part out? Throw it out? I usually bite short, just shy of that.
Speaker 3: Yes, everybody, Daisy, you're up to two points. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 10: Can you name one team still alive in this season's Major League Baseball playoffs?
Speaker 3: Do you think you could do it?
Speaker 9: Chiefs?
Speaker 1: The Kansas City Chiefs, and that they're not in they don't play Major League baseball? Do you think?
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 1: Do you think Brandon was able to name one of the four teams still alive in the Major League Baseball Playoffs? Do I think you New York Yankees?
Speaker 3: Yep, you get it? Okay, you guys.
Speaker 1: It is currently three to three, two questions remaining. Daisy's got to get just one of these to get someone on the j you show chugging.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 7: Does pineapple belong on pizza?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Daisy, what do you think Brandon said? Does pineapple belong on pizza?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, my god. Also, it does belong on pizza.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does. Love pizza.
Speaker 2: Well, Daisy, congratulations to you, you and Chuggy Muggy, Hey, thank you.
Speaker 3: So much for playing. I'm a little upset with you, but you know this will I'll get over it.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. I put you on a whole tree to get some info. Send you that chug mug Hope you have an amazing weekend. Okay, thank you, all right, You're very welcome.
Speaker 3: Hang on there. Drawing today.
Speaker 1: There was no chugging.
Speaker 3: There's no chuggy nervous.
Speaker 1: There was no chugging last week. But here we go. We're we were due.
Speaker 3: I knew it was too good to be true, all right, So Cheaty is shaking up the box.
Speaker 1: It's careful, my.
Speaker 3: Heart, Oh my god, my hat.
Speaker 1: No let me go, oh my sweet sweet redemption.
Speaker 7: This is just it's just barely your second time?
Speaker 1: Is this Selena's only second? Only your second chuck? Yeah, wow that for you.
Speaker 3: I'm still shaking, you know what, you know what.
Speaker 2: I was so actually upset because during one of the last songs, Jess almost did a practice and I was like, no, no, no, you're gonna upset the order of the names drawn.
Speaker 3: Don't do it. Had you done that, you probably would have drawn me. He would have drawn somebody else and you told me not to do it.
Speaker 1: Now she's now, she's rethinking it. All I gotta say is sky Daddy, I'm sorry I ever doubted you. Props out to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's we're gonna what we're gonna do because I will be spinning the chug.
Speaker 3: Well, Graham, what did some of the things on the wheel again?
Speaker 1: You got all of juice, fish, sauce, pumpkins, her tonic water, hot sauce, just straight hot sauce. Which is the soup of the day today. I checked with the chef. It is cream of celery. You have all of juice as well on the wheels.
Speaker 3: I'm spinning next here on the JV Show, So make sure you're.
Speaker 1: Here the JV Show on Wild ninety from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: I call you today.
Speaker 1: Chut Chu Chu chut check chut chu chug chug chuck juke.
Speaker 3: Why is everybody ganging up on me?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What did I ever do to you? Guys? Gotten so lucky?
Speaker 1: That was so good.
Speaker 3: Ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've only had spend the wheel once and you're long overdue. And I think that's I think I speak on behalf of all the listeners. We're excited for today. Today's Friday just got better, all right. Selena is walking over. She's approaching the wheel again. If you're just tuning in, Selena has to spin the chug wheel chug whatever this wheel lands on right now. With a lot of things on the wheel, pickle juice, fish sauce, pumpkin cider, tonic water, hot sauce. We've got soup azure, which is the soup of the day, chef recommends. He said, it's cream of celery, and then there's olive juice as well on the wheel. Selena is stepping up for her spin and she's let the wheel go. It is spinning. It is spinning. Come on, fish sauce, Come on, fish sauce. It landed on fish sauce. But the wheel's going backwards. It is now on pickled g of juice. How and why? How and why? Wheel the wheel paused on fish sauce.
Speaker 7: Can we.
Speaker 1: Can we do a slow mo replay of.
Speaker 3: That stuff on fish sauce. I got plans today. I can't be chugging fish sauce this morning. It was it was on there, I said, okay, olive juice.
Speaker 2: I've never drank olive juice. I don't know how that's going to turn out, but I guess we're gonna find out it.
Speaker 1: Turn out better than the fish sauce. That's true. Oh, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I literally thought it was black olive juice on the chug wheel.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that sound worse now?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like that's just like water?
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 1: These are your like pimento stuffed olives that you would find in like a martini. Don't you love those olives? I love these.
Speaker 2: This is all of them, but drinking a cupful of the juice that it's sitting in.
Speaker 3: But at least there was.
Speaker 10: A lot less juice because there was so many olives in the jars, so you get it's not a little it's not hot dog water.
Speaker 3: Already, that was terrible.
Speaker 1: I've already eaten two of the olives. They're delicious, They're great. Selina is not gonna like this if.
Speaker 3: She thought she was the juice.
Speaker 15: I don't.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine chugging the black olled juice, though that doesn't sound good either.
Speaker 3: That sounds better than this. Do you need a trash can?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: You don't smell it?
Speaker 16: First?
Speaker 1: Huge mistakes okay, all right, Selena is about to chug olive juice. She lost the chug will this morning. She's got the glasses to her mouth and she's going for it. Do a real chug. She's chugging. Oh her face. Look at her face. Oh, look at her face. Oh she is mad. She is not liking it, and her face is turning red. She did it though, Oh she's running for a chaser. She's got an ice cold celsius.
Speaker 7: Oh, she did it.
Speaker 3: That was so gross.
Speaker 1: That's like a dirty martini, just without the vodka.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Look at her face. She's still processing.
Speaker 1: That's like two weeks worth of sodium all in one surface. Yeah, it was just she's going to be a little salty, more than usual, more than more than usual.
Speaker 3: That was really nasty. Thank you guys. Are you guys happy you manifested it? You're welcome.
Speaker 7: I'm I feel bad for you, but I am very happy.
Speaker 1: Finally some redemption.
Speaker 16: I know.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I can't even talk about this next thing.
Speaker 7: I'm not this water.
Speaker 1: You want to wash it down with it? All of No, I might have another love.
Speaker 3: These Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know we talk about this every year when October hits the age you're supposed to stop trick or treating. So today dot com they did a survey and let's see, twenty six percent people will say that you're never too old to trick or treat. And that's pretty much what I mean. We we've done this topic before. That's pretty much what everyone says. You know, as long as it makes you happy.
Speaker 1: You get a suit care single guy on your porch.
Speaker 3: That is brand that is different.
Speaker 1: But not today.
Speaker 2: Most people will say that, you know, at whatever age it's it's totally fine.
Speaker 3: And then let's see here.
Speaker 2: Sixteen percent say around seventeen or eighteen is when you should stop. Nineteen percent say fifteen or sixteen, Sorry, sixteen is the stopping point.
Speaker 3: Who are these monsters?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 2: One percent of people said that kids older than nine should not be trick or treating.
Speaker 1: Who are you? Who hurt you? That would mean my son has like two years left, he's seven.
Speaker 3: No imagine that.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine that you gotta keep going so young?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that's like peak trick or treating when you really enjoy it?
Speaker 1: All right, but around the room, what age do you think take the I think anybody should be able to trick or treat as long as they want. That's nice. Again, until you get you know, like a solo sixty year old guy on your front portscasten for candy, you might hit the alarm system. And just what age do you think is the appropriate I'm gonna say.
Speaker 10: Nineteen nineteen, just so that you can do it all the way through your teens and then you're.
Speaker 3: Done after that.
Speaker 1: Okay, nineteen, it's a little higher. GD What do you think?
Speaker 3: I was thinking like fifteen, Like when you get to high school. That's when I stopped. I was thinking fifteen too.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of I'm kind of fine around there, fifteen sixteen something. I don't know some of the like if you go all the way to nineteen, all the way through high school, like some of those kids look like they're I live there in their thirties now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, feeding the kids these days, grown men.
Speaker 1: Worried my house is about to get vand alive. What are you guys doing here?
Speaker 3: When did you guys stop trick or treating? Do you remember high school?
Speaker 1: I stretched it out.
Speaker 6: You went all the way to high school? Like before, when I went to high school, I stopped trick or treating.
Speaker 2: I feel like I stopped when I was like I want to say, like twelve, like eleven or twelve.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think I stopped maybe seventh grade or six or seventh grade, so around twelve eleven, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I might have might have got well because I have a sweet tooth and I love a candy and nothing's better than free candy. So I love Halloween and I love dressing up. I think I made it to my freshman year maybe, and some woman scolded me.
Speaker 3: Are you serious? After I because you were too old?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was too old and that was.
Speaker 17: That was Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, I would never do that. I would never do that in somebody.
Speaker 2: For me, it was less of a sixty year old single trade right, austrating order For me.
Speaker 10: I was just embarrassed that I was going to show up to somebody's house and it was somebody that I went to school with, like in middle school.
Speaker 7: You don't want to see that person that I.
Speaker 3: Never if in my neighborhood, he would you then neighborhood?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta do something where you're wearing a mask so nobody could check that true. It's the only safe way, you guys.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie, I feel weird after all that uh olive juice. Yeah, I'm not feeling great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you definitely got your more than weekly.
Speaker 3: Am I supposed to feel shaky to all listeners?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know it.
Speaker 3: I feel off.
Speaker 1: If you have two olives that's close to twenty percent of your daily valuy sodium. You drank the entire jar of juice, that more than the actual olives. Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 3: You're good for the rest.
Speaker 1: Don't go get your blood pressure check today.
Speaker 3: I don't go to the doctor. Good point, You're so silly.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, all right, before we.
Speaker 2: Get to today's hot is trending, we were just talking about trick or treating and when you should stop Good.
Speaker 3: Morning TV show.
Speaker 2: I had a comment on the age limit of trick or treating subjects. I personally don't see there's any age limit, And we should all remember that if we have high schoolers come to our house to trigger treat, they are choosing to trigger treat.
Speaker 3: Over getting drunk or doing drugs all night. So let's not shave them and give them long candy instead.
Speaker 1: Point, and then I keep going back. I told the story a second ago, I ashamed. I think I'm went trigger treating. I was a freshman in high school. I think I can't remember somewhere right around then because I love candy. I have a big sweet tooth, and I've always loved Halloween and dressing up. I think it's fun. And a woman told me that I was too old to be trick or treating and she kind of scolded me on her front porch after I knocked on the wrong and that was it, and I was like, well and we're done here. Never triggerated again, never did, and she ruined.
Speaker 16: It for me.
Speaker 1: Thanks a lot, lady.
Speaker 3: Did you finish that night though? Or did you just go straight home after house?
Speaker 1: Straight home? And cried into rolls ew? Who me?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 13: I did?
Speaker 1: I like the flavored ones, the brown one. I like the big brown long ones too.
Speaker 3: I like the brown gottest.
Speaker 7: You need to know in music.
Speaker 10: These shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay and trend being is sponsored by Stanford Medicine, Children's Health Access to Excellent.
Speaker 2: You guys really have not heard about the lesbian Thanksgivings.
Speaker 3: No, people are.
Speaker 2: Absolutely loving this. So this all comes from the Golden Bachelorette. Graham, have you been watching I know this is a really fun show in your household.
Speaker 1: I haven't, and I kind of like forgot about it. It fell by the wayside. Shout out to Emily in Paris and the new season of Love Is Blonde have taken over in my house, But I do. I watched a bunch of the last Golden Bachelor and I liked it. I thought it was good. It was something different. I was sick of the old. Yeah, so this season should stay sick of the young version. I like the old version, if that makes sense. Y the old.
Speaker 2: So this season, Joan Vassos is the Golden Bachelorette and one of the one of the Bachelor's his name is Bob Kilroy. There was a little moment on one of the episodes where they talked about his daughter and how they spend Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Make sure that you also have a gay arter.
Speaker 3: I learned about Bob's starter, and the thing that strikes me most about Bob is how accepting he is.
Speaker 11: That's the point where Thanksgiving comes around and is doctor Bob and twenty seven lesbians.
Speaker 2: I love it so these lesbian thanks Yeah, so these lesbian Thanksgivings went viral and people who actually spend Thanksgiving at his house confirmed of pictures like yep, here's the picture of us all at Thanksgiving and us at Fourth of July.
Speaker 3: And he just throws these parties.
Speaker 2: And it's become such a big thing that even TMZ caught up with them. And he says that everyone, hundreds and hundreds of people have been hitting him up wanting to spend Thanksgiving with him.
Speaker 11: I'm getting hundreds and hundreds of people that want to come to this Thanksgiving. And I'll be honest, I think we're going to stick for Thanksgiving, go to stick with the og okay, but what we're working on is trying to come up with something for a bigger community.
Speaker 3: Isn't that cool?
Speaker 2: He says he's honored, he's honored to be the accidental advocate for.
Speaker 3: The LGBTQ plus community.
Speaker 2: And that he's like working on things like maybe maybe he will have a bigger Thanksgiving where you know anyone can come.
Speaker 1: Why not making an annual man making a fundraiser? Do everybody shows up? Has fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really cool. Did you guys see Snoop Dogg do the weather on The Today Show?
Speaker 3: Yesterday.
Speaker 1: I heard about it, but I have not seen it.
Speaker 3: He joined al rokers.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Snoop we prepared a special map.
Speaker 18: All you got to do touch the map and you will see some special soups Snoop cities.
Speaker 1: Some soup cities.
Speaker 2: Then he touches the map and all the cities that popped up were ones that had like lead related names.
Speaker 14: Ow, it's fifty seven degrees and Mary Jane falls from that's right. And then I heard it was gonna be fifty six degrees in Stona, Colorado.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 14: But my favorite is when it's nice hot Missy outside eighty four degrees and blunts South Dakota sliding on down to this area right here above the average highs seventy degrees in a Roach, Missouri.
Speaker 2: Can I ask something about Snoop Dogg? Sure, and no Snoop fans take this the wrong way. I love Snoop Dogg, hilarious guy. Everything he does is just it's fun. But that wasn't funny. Are we just laughing now because it's Snoop Dogg and we feel like we have to laugh like? That wasn't that funny to me?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean? Like for the Today Show audience, it was probably hysterical the people that watched.
Speaker 3: The exactly I'm watching it him.
Speaker 2: Like these labs feel a little forced, like oh he said that, he said the name Blunt, and Al Roker is like, who's rolling on the floor laughing hysterically?
Speaker 1: Today's Showick, do I guess?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Do you think Snoop is annoyed that he's been completely like type cast as just the only thing that comes to mind about him is weed? Or do you think he's like I love it?
Speaker 3: I think he loves it.
Speaker 1: I want every appearance to be about it. Ask me about it. I want to talk about it. I want to. I just wonder about that. Sometimes it's like when you've had this long of a career and you're like, yeah, I get it, I've smoked blunts before.
Speaker 3: Yeah I don't think.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: No, I see him just embracing it fully. He's having fun with it. Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 17: In?
Speaker 3: Said Today's How is trending?
Speaker 1: All right? Some renderings of the new ballpark that the former Oakland A's want to build in Las Vegas came out this weekend. The A's have once again found a way to screw the pooch on absolutely everything. Now, some renderings came out a while back and it was like, Wow, brand new ballpark on the on the Las Vegas Strip. It's going to be great, and people kind of clown those drawings a little bit. Well, now some updated renderings have come out, and there's one big problem with them. What Bally's Hotel Group and casino. They've decided that they are also going to be this is the site of the former Tropicano Hotel. This thing just got blown up the other day. So you can have the A stadium there and then around it they're going to build a bunch of big hotel towers. Well, a lot of what was advertised to future A's fans was that you're gonna be able to have just sit in your seats and have this incredible view of the iconic Las Vegas Strip. Right it's gonna be one of the coolest views from any ballpark looking out at the strip. Well, Balle's is like, noe, hold my beer. We're gonna be building these giant hotel towers right next to that. They're gonna be four hundred and ninety five feet tall. By the way, there's two of them. They completely block any view of the Las Vegas Strip. The highest point of the A's proposed ballpark two hundred ninety feet. You're not gonna be able to see over the five hundred foot tall building. You might get a view of some of their retail shops, they say, and maybe where their casino is gonna be built. But these brand new towers would look like nice towers. I'm sure they're gonna be great and great pucks probabim.
Speaker 3: You're going to be sitting in that towers shadow at the ballpark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not gonna be able to get that view of the iconic Vegas Strip. So sorry as sorry, A's stadium designers. You guys have once again failed at everything is just continuously did well because it's the Oakland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well sorry, point.
Speaker 1: The Sacramento, Las Vegas as formerly of Oakland.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: How they'll be referred to on this show from henceforth, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday, we are the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm just TD.
Speaker 2: All right, we have your chance doing crazy cash. That means one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: In your hands.
Speaker 2: That's on standby. We also are going to get to Cheety's sweets that in a second.
Speaker 3: First let's go to our boy, Lester.
Speaker 7: Hi, Lester, Hey, what's.
Speaker 18: Up, Selena?
Speaker 1: How you doing good?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 18: I'm doing great. Just gearing up, getting ready for this party tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Nice, Yes, getting everything ready.
Speaker 2: So Leicester is a friend of the JV show. You guys have heard us talk about CO three limos before the best.
Speaker 1: They are best transportation in the Bay Area.
Speaker 3: But you're doing something amazing this weekend. Why don't you tell everybody what's going on?
Speaker 18: That's right? So I am also a firefighter again, my name's Lieutenant Lester lessel Boy, and I'm also vice president of San Francisco Firefighters Bomb Bette Group.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry, we're just calling you Lester. I didn't know your official title.
Speaker 1: You can't see like put some respect. Yeah.
Speaker 18: No, So tomorrow we're throwing a really fun Halloween costume party. It's in San Francisco three twenty five New Hall Street. This is our third annual and the proceeds go to our San Francisco Firefighters Toy program, which is the longest running toy program in the country. Started in the nineteen forties and we hand out toys to two kids throughout the whole community, you know, the whole city, and it's a it's a wonderful, wonderful cause. So a little bit more about the party. We want to invite everyone twenty one and up, no host bar. We're gonna have a live salsa band. We're gonna have a DJ Salsa lessons at eight pm. That's gonna be a great time. Costume uh prises so again three twenty five New Hall Street in San Francisco. Yeah, look up Low's Bombettos, San Francisco, and we'll put something on our Instagram page.
Speaker 1: And we put something on our Instagram page as well. JV Morning Show. If you want to see the flyer for it, it says it's a salsa weien.
Speaker 3: Sounds spicy, watering s not wantering s.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 3: Good point that watering salsaze Lieutenant Lester. That do I have to call you, Lieutenant Lester?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, Lieutenant Lester.
Speaker 1: No, no, ma'am, I feel like I have to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to light the lieutenant down.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much for being on. That sounds like a lot of fun. Everyone.
Speaker 2: Please go check out JAV Morning Show. On Instagram, not just because we want more followers, but because it sounds amazing. Go check out our story for all the info. Right lester, have a great weekend and we look forward.
Speaker 3: To the event.
Speaker 9: Sounds good.
Speaker 1: Hope there all right?
Speaker 3: Talk to you later. Bye. Oh that sounds fun.
Speaker 2: Sala very cool event a great cost Go check out the details.
Speaker 3: Cheeties tweets. This is one of my favorite things we do here.
Speaker 2: On the JV Show Friday Mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading a Sama Cheat's tweets.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for the Costco opening in Napa. Yes, wait, no longer cheating. The ribbon cutting ceremony was this morning at seven thirty. Costco and Napa officially open. I'm just as excited as you, Cheaty, and we talked about it earlier on the show, but people were camping out since last weekend to get into the store today.
Speaker 3: Wait are you guys actually going this weekend?
Speaker 1: Ply?
Speaker 3: I honestly, will I like just to go?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 3: What do you need from Costco? You're there every other day?
Speaker 1: Everything?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you want me to how much? How much time you got I buy my apples? There strawberries?
Speaker 3: You just yesterday?
Speaker 1: Greek yogurt there I get Oh, I love those sandwich roll things that like the package. Caesar Solad's really good, Selena. I buy Nature Valley bars there in bulk of course, beef Jerky, great deals on beef jerky. I buy the Celsius that we drink care on the JV show in front days for energy during Fridays. Well, how much time you got? I can keep rattling off my more time? Okay? Also by we're we're out of time.
Speaker 3: Okay, I get it. Enjoy your costco now hit me I'm really happy.
Speaker 1: Hit me up when you're gonna go.
Speaker 3: You guys should do a costco meet up. You should be angree.
Speaker 1: Capture some content. Yes see how they have all the same stuff that every see Steph.
Speaker 3: Curry at the other Costco in a Redwood City.
Speaker 1: I did what was he promoting something? A gentleman's cut or something? Is that booze?
Speaker 3: I don't know what what the heck is that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 3: It's like no, I think it is like some whiskey or something. Right, sounds like a hair. Don't quote with somebody double check.
Speaker 1: I think it's booth. I think it's booth. Next, you know, what's so funny? I have a paper due tomorrow and I haven't even started it.
Speaker 16: Is that?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Chet? You have paper? And do bleeped out there like it's a swear word.
Speaker 6: Because every time I tweet about something like homework or paper and essay, these belts, No, these bots always get into my comments and I hate that, so I have.
Speaker 3: To Why what did they say? Like we can? Yeah, Oh well that's nice of them. Why don't you take them up on that office charge? I think I don't know. Do I pay for that?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: You're like, I can have a I write my papers? Yeah?
Speaker 16: Did you?
Speaker 1: And is that what you did?
Speaker 16: Did you do?
Speaker 1: Is it do today?
Speaker 3: It was due yesterday. I literally started it at seven and I finished it before.
Speaker 1: It's nice progress procrastination trying to change.
Speaker 3: There's homework bots on there now, Yeah, forgot.
Speaker 1: I think they've been on there.
Speaker 2: I've never tweeted about homework, so I wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good point. This baby won't let me rest omg are you pregnant?
Speaker 3: You are? Baby?
Speaker 6: My My little nephew comes to visit us like once a month, and he is so clingy to me, like every time I clingy like clinky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just sounds like there's axtraly g and there cling clinging, clingy, clingy. Yeah, okay, smash your story.
Speaker 6: Anyways, he's always like he always wants me to hold him. He's always following me, and it's like, oh my gosh, I just want to give you back, but.
Speaker 3: Can't that be your future nine months from now? I don't want that to be my tacher. I want to give them back, but you're gonna we're gonna know.
Speaker 2: That will not even a day.
Speaker 3: It's like they know what they're with their relation smash. Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 2: Really a date's not you're dating for a relationship.
Speaker 1: You know what you're doing. Yeah, that's a smash and grab on daylight. Oh yeah, he's going to be a broad daylight. They're going to brunch and then brunch and smash.
Speaker 3: What time is brunch?
Speaker 1: What time is the smash?
Speaker 2: We're gonna be calling you an hour after brunch starts to see you know, we need updates?
Speaker 3: Yes, what time is brunch? Get two o'clock? Two o'clock? Is it that lunch?
Speaker 1: That's lunch, that's not brunch.
Speaker 3: Okay, lunch, but it's breakfast food okay.
Speaker 1: And then what time do you think the actually curricul activities begin.
Speaker 3: Who knows. I'd like give an hour and a half. Yeah, you'll have to food, Yes, this guy an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: What's his secret?
Speaker 2: I mean no, I mean after eating and stuff and getting back to him place. I mean an hour and a half from from lunch. We'll be checking in, so three thirty minute to get back and d M cheaty at three thirty to see how things are moving along and will be Do not disturb well vibes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, positive vibes. We don't need any incidents today. We want all positive vibes.
Speaker 3: I have custivation, don't eat anything, yeah, problem.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine