Speaker 1: Oh bed Basar, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of.
Speaker 1: Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan, and today we are in house together good cult members.
Speaker 3: Jonathan finally made it to Louisiana and Caine to my studio in my home.
Speaker 2: Not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: This is the first time we've had two of us uh in this studio, the first time I've had a guest inside of here. The last time I brought d one, I was in my living room as a matter of fact, because this studio wasn't ready at that time. So this is a wild one to get together on to to christen this home studio situation.
Speaker 2: Here. Brother, I'm happy as hell. Yeah, yeah, I'm uh.
Speaker 1: It's it's weird getting back in the same room after being in like different states there.
Speaker 2: For the past long enough to get nostalgic.
Speaker 3: Yet I think so like I'm getting nostalgic here about Oh man, you remember Christy's shop.
Speaker 1: These are the good old days. I know, dude, those are good times. But you know what, we're still carrying the torch as long as we got to because.
Speaker 2: What quarter is it? It's always fourth quart. Let's go back. I heard a whistle yet, y'all.
Speaker 1: So initially we were kind of just thinking, oh, you know what, maybe we'll just shoot the ship. It'll be a nice little homecoming. But then we said, hold up, my third eye is tangling. There's stuff that we need to talk about. And unfortunately, my one of my fears, you know, because we're always looking, you know, at things with our third eye all the way open and having a healthy dose of skepticism about every single thing, especially in such a wildly corrupt world and a wildly corrupt government. So it just makes you think, like, all right, I can't trust anything. So whenever I initially I initially wanted to do like a DNA test. Yeah, I I mean, for a bunch of personal reasons. I never met my actual like birth father, you know, I never got I never saw a picture of him or anything, and it'd be nice to get a little heritage on that side of the family that I know nothing about.
Speaker 2: So that was one of the reasons. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Another reason is I would like to know and I don't know if twenty three and meters does this, but it'd be sweet to find out that I have like some weird alien gene that gives me super magical powers.
Speaker 2: I was just.
Speaker 3: Talking at the soccer fields the other day about blood types. Apparently a lot of grown ups don't know what their blood type is.
Speaker 2: I don't know mine. We've talked about this so many times, you still have it.
Speaker 3: Go to the doctor one time and just ask bro, go to your my chart.
Speaker 1: In my my chart, it's not even on there.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's unbelievable. Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Anyway, they were talking about how certain blood is more valuable than others, universal donors, things like that, and we talked about the alien blood. It's like the RHX type, and they're like, oh, that must be me, And I'm like, there's like only five hundred people on Earth with it and their blood's worth like forty eight grand a.
Speaker 1: No, it's actually there's one I think it's like five percent of the world has that specific blood type. But then there's one pocket of I can't remember what city that's in. We did a show on it so long ago, but there's a city somewhere in bum fuck Nowheresville Country that nobody's ever heard of.
Speaker 2: Where they have a lot of it that it's like fifty percent of their people have that.
Speaker 1: Oh, and so that's where the most of the world have that one specif and some people would speculate that that could be an alien gene. I don't know, are we talking anonaki? I mean it's fun to learn about Anonaki and Samarian you know, scrolls and tablets and all that fun jazz, and it's fun like it's comic bookie to me personally.
Speaker 2: But how do we know? But how do we know?
Speaker 1: But like we're taking it on somebody's word no matter what.
Speaker 3: But if that get that might give credence to the whole thought of what blue blood is, right, true royal blood or quote unquote divine blood by some people's interpretation, or deified by another, could be a ananachi could also mean like there's there's a lot of ways to break that down, brother, And if you say that there's a try out there where they have a larger number of it, that kind of throws a wrench in that whole argument, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason why we're talking about DNA and blood types and whatnot, and as far as wanting to know your family's heritage, maybe certain traits within your blood that you can find out because I know people do like certain blood tests. Oh I'm allergic to this. Oh I need you know, more iron or more magnesium or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: That's all fine and dandy, and I think that it's probably still safe hypothetically speaking, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just.
Speaker 1: What part as far as being able to go to the hospital or go to a doctor and.
Speaker 2: Give blood like that.
Speaker 1: But and I say that, but I don't know how much we can trust the hospitals. And I'm not saying I'm not trying to shit on anybody who works at a hospital. And I know that everybody that's working there, you're doing so out of the kindness of your heart. You want to be able to help people. I would never shit on somebody like that, right. However, twenty three and me and ancestry are not that right. And that's why I've always been so hesitant to find out my background, you know, for a multitude of reasons. But and I would like to find out, like, oh, my Irish. I mean, I've heard that I've got a little Irish in me. I've heard that I've got a little German and a little Polish and stuff like that in me. God bless you. And but it would be nice to find out, like what percentage for sure, you know, because they, like some people I guess, are shocked that they have like five percent African blood in them. I'm like, probably where most people are from.
Speaker 2: We talked about that with that Nation Islam episode Doe.
Speaker 3: They a lot of white supremacists are coming back with these twenty three a meter ancestry results with like African blood at least a little bit, and they are unhappy.
Speaker 2: And it's like, I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but yeah, don't be racist, right, like just it's so easy.
Speaker 3: Oh bro, we got called races here recently for that episode from our from the one who hates everything we ever did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not.
Speaker 3: But it's like, if you have to give the disclaimer that this show isn't racist, I hate to be the one.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Dude, we were talking about Yakube, Praise be under.
Speaker 1: Him, Praise be under his name. But we're going to get into that. And it seems as if all of my worst fears as to why I've been holding out for so long as far as getting those blood tests done, has absolutely come true here within the last four years collectively.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 1: And of course it happens in Biden's first year as a matter of fact, shock and so yeah, we're gonna get a little bit into that wild.
Speaker 3: Time that first year bro twenty twenty, COVID was popping off the lockdowns. Biden had no clue what to do, but he just said, we're gonna listen to China, and everybody was.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: And it's like, wait, what when did America start taking China's lead on anything?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 3: And then cut to China Joe being China Joe, Oh, dude.
Speaker 2: The biggest threat right now is that country to America.
Speaker 1: I would say America is America's biggest threat.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, that's a respectable counter argument, and we could dive on that, but at the same time, it would we would kind of be where we're currently at.
Speaker 2: But I also can respect that vantage.
Speaker 1: So there are plenty of amazing people doing their own research, whether it be podcasters or not, or just truth seekers in general. That there has kind of become an amazing collective of people that are searching for the truth and people that just want to know the truth by any means necessary, even if it hurts your feelings to know some parts of the truth. Like we say all the time, like, who wasn't a little bummed out to find out that Tom Hanks was probably a pedophile?
Speaker 2: Right? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, who doesn't like that? And unfortunately find out about Diddy. Oh, I kind of knew that shit was coming, bro.
Speaker 3: I mean, don't get me wrong, I didn't think he was clean of any wrongdoings ever in his life, but like to this level, I didn't see that coming. I'm not like, I don't have a finger on the pulse of the music industry, but I'm just saying I was bummed to find that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was I mean, I wasn't bummed to find out that it was Diddy. I just always assumed I've always kind of been in the camp that he if he wasn't the one who shot Tupac, then he he had an involvement in it. And so which some people have actually now come out and said that Diddy wasn't the one that killed Tupac, but he supposedly put a hit.
Speaker 2: Out on him. Oh for sure, He's the one that put that hit out.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, but it's it's the connections that Diddy has which we are going to do an entire episode on I've been doing a super deep dive into all this and all the possible connections. This is about to make Epstein Island look like fucking Disneyland.
Speaker 2: Well that's a bad.
Speaker 3: So no, no, no, no, that's real life, dude. People don't understand how evil the world truly is. Epstein Island was the g rated place of where these children could have ended up. And that's not a fictitious statement.
Speaker 2: That's real life, dude.
Speaker 1: It is real life, dude. And so getting back to some of the good well, cult members, truth seekers, conspiracy theorists, whatever you want to call us, people who are out there just searching and blowing the absolute conspiracy horn. It's not even a whistle anymore. It's a fucking horn that is being blown from the top of the tallest mountain.
Speaker 2: Is it still Mount Everest? Yeah? Okay, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: If there was, I didn't you know there's there's Mandela effects, and you know people would be forgetting shit.
Speaker 2: Yo, Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 3: I'll say at least until the next big plate tectonic shift, which I mean, if you believe what some people are saying about Antarctica right now, that's happening.
Speaker 1: So the twenty three and me is first, is the first thing we're gonna get to. OK, twenty three and me and this was actually brought forth by a Disclosed dot TV. If you want to go follow them on x, Twitter, whatever you want to call it. That is a great place to be able to go find a lot of this up to date on the minute kind of information.
Speaker 2: Shoutslos TV and also.
Speaker 1: Shout out my Maria seven seven seven. Now we have definitely like we've gone over a lot of the things that she's picked up on as well, so big shout out to her. And this is kind of really what sparked this whole interest was a few things that she had brought up along with a few other people that you know, we'll get about the disclaimers, but in Disclosed TV they actually just brought this up just a couple of weeks ago. The twenty three and Me's entire board just resigned, leaving only the founder, whose name is and I could be butchering this Anne Woe woe SICKI and it's wo j c I.
Speaker 2: C KI watch keep yeah sure wash Siki.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Ann yeah, Annie Dubb. She is the founder. She's the only one on that board right now, everybody else left.
Speaker 2: What's her background? Do we know? Yes, we do.
Speaker 1: So she actually happens to have quite the connection, you could say, the best kind of connection, which is marriage, which we will get into that fella as well. Okay, but anyhow, Ann, she's the only founder or she's the only person on the board over at twenty three and anymore.
Speaker 2: She is the.
Speaker 1: Sister of the deceased YouTube ceo Susan Woe Sickie. No, she's the sister of the YouTube ceo that recently passed.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, so massive plug, gotcha, gotcha. Yes.
Speaker 1: So what's really interesting is is that now this has only happened just as of oh, not even a week ago, this twenty three and me thing, which we're going to get into Ancestry as well, which was a little bit farther back, yeh, which is back in twenty twenty. But this twenty three and me thing, I know a lot of people have been saying, a you know, I know Ancestry, they were just bought by Blackstone, and so I don't know if I want to give that kind of information up. And people were like, oh, well, twenty three and me, that has to be a good one, right Wrongo, As the Grinch would say, Okay, because I knew never to trust this bullshit. Yeah, it sounds so awesome. I wish that I could know my history. I wish that I could know my ancestry. But at this point, hey, we're all fucking reincarnating. Who gives a shit about past? I mean, I don't want to say, who gives a shit about your ancestors? No, no, no, I get it, but you know what I'm saying at this point, it's like what.
Speaker 3: I mean, even with that, and from my vantage point, the scripture says, don't waste your time with these pointless genealogy searches.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter anymore. It says that it does. Jesus said this, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: Paul, if I'm not mistaken, confirmed that later, because the point of that was to say that the.
Speaker 2: Old ways are dead. There is only of God or not of God.
Speaker 3: But my point was that they said, like, yo, you want to know your background, you want to know family traits and things, absolutely, but like, don't waste your time with these things.
Speaker 2: These don't matter anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, he also said, like, you know, don't pay attention to astrology either, because which I thought was really interesting that he was saying that, and it's actually something that I live by. I'm not trying to make this old Jesus thing, but one of the things that because we're talking about awesome Jesus quotes, which most of them are awesome. He's bonafide ge in a certified stud no doubt. But one thing that was really cool he said about astrology is is that, yes, like something along the lines of like, yes, you know, astrology does play its role in this life, but don't think that you're just relegated to living that life the way that the stars have have your life set out for you. That you can change your own path, yes, you'd like It's kind of like to say, like the idea of whenever people are like, oh god, you know, mercury's going in retrograde, I guess I'm going to be fucked for the next week or whatever it is, right.
Speaker 2: And I bet you you're right, and if you believe that, it's absolutely true. Yep.
Speaker 1: Now, I've always kind of been a contrarian. Anytime somebody like says that something negative is going to happen, I always just assume that my life's going to be awesome, you know what I mean, like just as a regular like contrarian almost right. And so literally every time I look forward to Mercury in retrograde.
Speaker 2: It's always awesome to me. That's like the best week or two of my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mercury was just visible this week. As a matter of fact, I saw it. Uh was it Monday night?
Speaker 2: Hmmm? You could see it on the horizon when the sun was set, and it was it was sick.
Speaker 3: It was like a new star. Somebody was like, oh my god, what is that? And then they're like, yo, look it's this this So.
Speaker 1: I wish I knew more astrology, to be real with you, I don't know what to look for in this guy. I know the pleiades because it's the it's an obvious one.
Speaker 2: I got pleiades, got a lot of pleiades.
Speaker 1: I know the sun in the moon, and I could probably point out serious, you know what I mean, Like that's about it.
Speaker 2: I know some of it.
Speaker 3: But it's also because I'm a weird nerd to history things and so many cultures have based so much off the stars. I picked up a thing or two along the way. But and and I've always said that stars do play a role in things. The moon plays roles in things. Yeah, absolutely right. And even my boy JC throwing it out.
Speaker 2: He even said it.
Speaker 1: He was like, Yo, those planets ain't got shit on you, son.
Speaker 2: You can make your pretty sure. That was actually word for word what he said.
Speaker 3: I know he did say get strapped or get clapped. I may be paraphrasing, but that is in fact what my boy said.
Speaker 2: So, you know, shout out to big homie Jason assult the gospels. Man, that's not Jacob.
Speaker 1: So let's get back over here to twenty three and me. So this is actually an article that was written by CNBC, which is interesting because even they were kind of saying, you know, look, this is what happened.
Speaker 2: Which is crazy. They're own my disney.
Speaker 1: Well the title of the article, like I said this, this article was published just Tuesday. We're only on what is it Sunday now, yep, and so five days ago. But it says twenty three and me ceo and woe sicky. I'm just gonna go with that's how you say her name. Sure she is surprised and disappointed by board resignations. Read the memo. Okay, so this is.
Speaker 2: Her raid here.
Speaker 1: Board resignations, huh, It says all seven independent directors of twenty three and me resigned from the company's board Tuesday, a move that and woe Sicky said, left her surprised and disappointed. According to a memo to employees, Oh, she wrote a memo to her employees saying that she's surprised and disappointed.
Speaker 3: So she had to at least put out a statement right from the top. The founder is the only one left standing. The entire board just walked out, and so she had to release a professional memo to let everybody know the situation. But she is very sad and very disappointed in this outcome. Who could have ever seen this happening?
Speaker 1: Bro, The founder of a large corporation like that, Yeah, doesn't have face to faces with board members. You send out a fucking memo.
Speaker 3: Wait was that a memo to the board members or that memo to the whole company? Like every employee got that memo?
Speaker 1: According to according to a memo to employees, that's I thought it.
Speaker 2: Was all employees.
Speaker 3: So you had to like release her little public statement to let everybody know that, like, this is what just happened, and I'm very upset by this. But it's like, you know, that doesn't instill a lot of confidence in your workforce, that doesn't let your crew feel good, That all, not one, not to your entire team of right and left hand men just walked out on you and.
Speaker 2: You It makes you wonder why doesn't it.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, what could what could ever be the reason for this sudden and unforeseen, uh chain of events to where she is just left alone here.
Speaker 1: Well, she co founded twenty three and meters back in six and it says that she remains committed to taking the company private. The Genetic Testing Company when public in twenty twenty one through a special purpose acquisition company or a spock.
Speaker 2: If you will take the company private.
Speaker 1: She wants to. Yeah, it's currently public.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why the board walked out. She just told that. She just told them that they're losing their dividends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're no longer feeding to shareholders.
Speaker 3: No, they want She was trying to make it privately owned and they understand that.
Speaker 2: That's okay. So big money was walking and big money was talking.
Speaker 1: And we could we could hypothesize as to why she would want to take it private. My first thought goes, if you take a company private, that means your information is not all out there. That means yes, I mean not necessarily. But I'm saying, if you're going to be dishing out certain information to negative entities, you're more than likely to get away with it if your private, as opposed to public.
Speaker 3: So it depends on to what level she's talking about taking it private like private ownership. So she's saying that no longer will certain people have certain stock in the company. Therefore they won't have certain say in how the company runs unless they also equally put into the private ownership. Now, she was trying to go for sole ownership, and everybody's walked out on her because they didn't want to work for her, they wanted to own their portion or whatever. Who's to say, you know what I mean, These cutthroat business deals can go so many different directions, and when this much money is on the table, it really depends on what kind of like things she was trying to do.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Well, you're about to have your your tits blown off your chest here, so hopefully you don't care about your tits that much.
Speaker 2: I don't have much of it as they're covered by the hair.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, we're dudes. We don't need nipples anyway.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But it just to go back and reiterate it, says. The genetic testing company went public in twenty twenty one through a special purpose acquisition company, and the share price has been mostly in free fall since then, dropping more than ninety five percent from its high. The directors formed a special committee in late March to explore potential pass forward. Woa Siki submitted a proposal to take the company private in July, but it was rejected by the special committee, in part because it didn't provide a premium to the closing price of forty cents per share at the time.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on back, this is a penny stock. The company was bought out by what Now?
Speaker 2: She submitted a proposal to take a company prim that.
Speaker 3: Before it started plummeting, it was sold to a What No, it wasn't sold, you.
Speaker 2: Said, Since then the stock prices started plumbing. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ever since she where was I? I passed it up?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Ever since she uh went public in twenty twenty one through a special purpose acquisition company.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she brought the company public stock prices are dropping. Yeah, and now she's trying to say, hey, let's take it private again, and everybody's like, yo, fuck that.
Speaker 1: Which essentially this is what all right. So I don't know a shitload about the stock market, but I was obsessed with it for a little while, so I have a little bit of knowledge on her, and I know that within the stock market, if you if if your company doesn't maintain an average of over a dollar per share, yeah, then it will be relegated to the to the pink slips or the pink pink stocks, pink penny stocks, penny yeah, something like that. Yeah, it's the penny stocks, which they just call pinks I think. But anyway, it'll get relegated to that a lot like what happened to JC Penny, a lot like what should be happening to game Stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But you know, if it wasn't for the savages out there in the world holding it, holding it up, you.
Speaker 2: Know, wasn't for the internet you mean basically yeah, yeah, So that's what I think.
Speaker 1: What she's trying to do is she probably doesn't imagine a world in which that does get above forty cents Now what you can do is you can do a stock split, which is what a lot of companies do, which is called a h it's called a reverse split. Damn, how did I remember that? I haven't looked into the shit in so long. But anyway, it's a reverse split, which essentially just you can you can a reverse split. You can do it like you're basically dividing all the shares into multiples.
Speaker 2: Well essentially it is, but I don't know what a reverse split is.
Speaker 3: It basically doubles everybody's share and it spreads it like, it spreads it more. But then that is actually a move because it means that you have more avenues of growth.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, so but it got down to forty cents if you would do a reverse stock split, which if I'm not I got I feel like an idiot because it's been so long since I looked into this. But I believe that whenever you do a reverse stock split, let's say you have a forty cent stock what would happen is is that it would go then up to like a four dollars per share, and but it cuts down. Oh, that's what it is. It cuts that's what it is. It's a one to ten. Most of them will do a one to ten reverse stock split, and so that'll turn your forty cent stock into a four dollar stock. But it cuts away literally like ninety percent of all the stocks. So let's say you have one hundred shares. Well, now after this reverse stock split, you'd only have ten shares, but you're not losing any money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it basically just made it to where every stock's worth four cents. Although the people that are at the level where they're at pretty much just solidified their number.
Speaker 2: But and a lot of people typically.
Speaker 3: Are dropping though, it's like they just made more ways of them to lose their money.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Ah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Which tip you don't do a reverse stock split unless you're dropping news that day, Yeah, because you know that it's going to tank, so you want to drop some kind of positive news that day to keep it from tanking. And so usually not usually a lot of times whenever people do a reverse stock split, they release gangster ass news that day to keep people invested. So anyway, this is I believe this is probably what she was going through. But it says in a letter in a letter to wo Siki on Tuesday, the director said that they had yet to see a fully financed, fully diligenced, actionable proposal that is in the best interests of the non affiliated shareholders. The director said that they disagree with with Wo Siki about the quote unquote strategic direction of the company, so they decided to resign effective immediately.
Speaker 2: So her her board members were not on board with.
Speaker 3: Her, So she submitted a proposal that had no substance to it. Apparently it had no actual care given to it whatsoever. And they said, you know, if you are you have a founder, this is your baby, and this is the best you.
Speaker 2: Can come up with.
Speaker 3: So they fucking walked, And again she sends out that memo to her whole company. What kind of like, what kind of real life security does that give somebody who's trying to make their earnings.
Speaker 1: Well, think about it like this, So it says down here, it's at one time had a valuation of twenty three ande meters. The stock company it had a it had a valuation of three point five billion dollars, which is why a lot of a lot of the board members were stoked about the general direction of the company. But ever since she announced that and it's and they also say that we have not seen any notable progress over the last five months that leads us to believe no such proposal is forthcoming. The Special Committee is therefore unwilling to consider further extensions, and the Board agrees with the Special Committee's their determination. All that to say, it at one time had very high hopes, and now whenever it was or three point five billion, or at least it was at least valued at three point five billion, it is now has a market cap of under two hundred million, which is interesting. I mean, you're talking about I don't even know the percent, but you lost a shitload of money.
Speaker 2: Wait one more time. That was with a b. Correct, it was.
Speaker 1: One time it valued at three point five billion, and now it is a market cap of under two hundred million. And by the way, the stock price went below forty cents. It is now at thirty four cents a share.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, no doubt the board just walked out because they lost their ass. Yeah, they got fucked hard.
Speaker 3: And then she's over here trying to submit like a proposal with nothing in the fucking folder.
Speaker 1: Here's my point to all of this, now, I mean, who gives a shit about the stock market, right, I mean, unless you're playing it on a daily basis. I love the stock market personally, but I don't have I'm not gonna cry if it ceased to exist one day.
Speaker 3: No, But what it shows is that she didn't give a fuck anymore. That's what it tells me. Right, she has nothing in the chamber for her company that is her baby and all these things, and I find that very odd for a company that literally handles people's DNA.
Speaker 2: Think about it like this.
Speaker 1: She knew the decision that she was going to make was going to cause everybody on that board to jump ship. She knew that because they had talked about it before, and she still fucking did it.
Speaker 2: Now, I wonder if there's a reason why she wanted them to quit.
Speaker 1: Well, that's where we get to. Oh, now she is the raining only board member. I mean, she's the fucking founder. Yeah, she just got rid of her entire.
Speaker 2: Boards trying to make it go private.
Speaker 1: And she wants to make it go private. This was some gangster level shit if you were out for absolute control and absolute power. Now, I know that this doesn't seem like crazy, but once we start looking into what just happened with Blackstone buying out ancestry back in twenty twenty. You might start to pick up on a trend here. Yeah, okay, so let's go over here, shall we over to?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who finance? I'm sorry, it's ruders? Which is on who finance?
Speaker 2: Is it ruders or routers? I think it is ruters.
Speaker 3: I hear British people pronounce it that way, but I don't know if it's being yeah right right. I don't know if it's then being like county, or if that's actually how you say it.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's how you say it.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't mean and I don't mean that hatefully. People in the UK use that word like we use bitch.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. I love why. I love the boys every other word.
Speaker 3: I just American English somehow missed the boat on the hard s word, and I wish that we didn't, because it's a really fun word to say. But boy, oh boy, is it a bad one in America anyway, I'll never understand it.
Speaker 1: I think it's one of the most fun words to ever say.
Speaker 2: Right, It's up there with fuck. It's literally neck and neck.
Speaker 1: I think those are the two most fun words to say.
Speaker 2: And it's not like towards women. No, most men that I know are cunts. I mean, dude, I say gay all the time, and by no means do I mean homosexual? It is not what is meant there.
Speaker 1: Whenever I say kunt, I don't literally mean a labia or a vagina or any of that shit, or.
Speaker 3: A woman who is like a Karen Like. No, that is nine times out of ten not how we are intending it.
Speaker 2: Cunt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a word, you know. That's fun to say.
Speaker 2: Sorry to all of our ginger listeners. Well, I meant ginger.
Speaker 3: I meant like more tenderhearted listeners, and somehow like I was thinking gingerly, what ginger.
Speaker 1: Did you have on your mind that you thought of when you said cunt? That was my question, that cunt. Anyway, let's get back over to the stuff here Blackstone. This was back in twenty twenty. August of twenty twenty, Blackstone acquired ancestry dot com four.
Speaker 2: Point seven billion dollars. We go.
Speaker 1: So, now, whenever you look back at the twenty three and meters, whenever they were valued ad what was it three point five billion? Yeah, yeah, they were. They had a one time valuation three point five billion. She basically sunk that ship. Yeah shit, the actual bed. Maybe on purpose, maybe not, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Um. And so Blackstone bought Ancestry.
Speaker 3: Just to sink the ship. That's absolutely a business move that elites would do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I can't remember who said it, but I believe there was some billionaire that said, look, if you ever want to take your company from a million dollar company to a billion dollar company, put it on the stock market.
Speaker 3: That hmm, that's possible, but it depends on the company. But yes, going public.
Speaker 2: With it can be a very very wise move. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the Blackstone Group they they agreed to acquire genealogy provider ancestry dot com from private equity rivals from private right, all right, so now you're talking about are we talking about buyouts with twenty three and meters? Is that what you gotta do to go private? Well, private equity firms. That's like putting it in a trust.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: You could put it in a private equity firm to where no one direct person has sole ownership of it, but it's spread out and it's like very hard for you to have the governments come after you in litigation and shit. But to buy it from a private equity firm is a big move.
Speaker 1: So they bought it from the private equity private equity rivals for four point seven billion dollars including the debt, placing a big bet on a family tree chasing as well as personalized medicine.
Speaker 3: So because they're a private firm as well. So literally they just changed hands for a lot of money. And I guarantee they're both owned by Vanguard, State Street or black Rock.
Speaker 2: Because that's just how that works.
Speaker 1: Listen to this though, Okay, chasing personalized medicine, what does that say to you? That means if you upload all of your data and Ancestry dot com now Blackrock, well it's still called Ancestry, but or Blackstone rather, if you upload all of your data, that is literally the sequencing within your DNA. Yeah, what they're saying is, look, just do it. We'll be able to give you personalized medicine. Now you know what else they can do personally for you. They can find out they can clone well yeah, absolutely, they can clone you.
Speaker 3: But they don't even need your consent. They already have your DNA. That was what they call signed in blood for all the people in the back.
Speaker 1: That was the reason why I never wanted to do it in the first place, because I'll be damned if I need a clone of me, because then you'll be questioning, Oh, dude, am I the real one?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: You've seen that movie with arm Schwartzenegger where there were clones, and like he thought he was the real guy the whole time. He teamed up with his clone self, this whole thing, just to find out that he was the clone.
Speaker 2: I forget what the name of the movie, yes, fucked up.
Speaker 3: The way they could tell is if you looked under their eyelid, there was a notch for every time that.
Speaker 2: That organism had been cloned.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And it was what there was like a chick that was out there as like an assassin for escape clones or like shit that go sideways. She had like nine notches under her eye because she was that good that kept recloning her and shit.
Speaker 2: And when the time.
Speaker 3: Came, Arnold had the CEO in his sights and like the whole big monologue, final dramatic scene, he's like, oh, wait, you think you're the real one.
Speaker 2: Here's a mirror, dude, look at your eye And it was like don don.
Speaker 3: It was a whole thing because he even convinced his real self that the self was the clone.
Speaker 1: I imagine that wouldn't be very hard to do, Bro, I mean, think about it. If there are a million clones of you, how could you be so sure that you're the real one?
Speaker 2: How are you even sure that you're listening to this podcast right now? Dude? I don't know, right, I don't know. But what shit? There was something else so I wanted to go with that.
Speaker 3: No, but what could they do with that DNA? Okay, don't need your permission for again. And what I meant by signing blood is because again, contracts have to be signed for things like that to happen. If they have your DNA, that's a sort of form of legal binding signature.
Speaker 1: Believe it or not, about it like this now, there's certain things I can imagine, certain poisons out there that would harm some people and maybe not so much the rest. If you wanted to take somebody out, Bro, and you want to absolutely get away with it by you know, giving them something or sending them something or whatever like through DNA, or maybe you give them something to drink or whatever. Right, you might be able to silently kill.
Speaker 3: Them, accidentally poison them, give them some sort of an allergic reaction to something that they didn't even know they were allergic to.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's a certain dare I say, five G ray that would affect you more than anybody else.
Speaker 2: Interesting time to bring up the five G rays when you're looking at what's going what just happened in Lebanon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, dude, dude, it's getting wild out there.
Speaker 3: We're going to be doing an episode on that cult members. I promise you, I promise you.
Speaker 1: There's the cloning, there's the targeted individual. I think has to be brought up in this episode because there's somebody out there that is claiming that every single one of us has some sort of like a like a radio kind of what is it called, like a radio wave, each one of us has a specific radio wave, yeah, and that they're able that basically we all have our own IP address like our bodies do, and that the five G towers were built to manipulate that. Some people are suggesting that now there is a person I believe who either worked for a special three letter agency or knows somebody that worked for a special three letter agency that says that the government has been working on this technology for a long time, And this was the idea behind the five G towers getting put up, because if you really think about it, anybody that has five G on their phone tell me with a straight face that it's faster than four G.
Speaker 2: It's not. I can't honestly say that.
Speaker 1: Like you could tell the upgrade whenever we went from three G to four G like that was noticeable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, four G was gangster. Yeah, five G can't difference.
Speaker 1: I honestly, I put it on my phone because you get the option you can have you want to switch it back to four G LTE or do you want to have five G available?
Speaker 2: Five g's blows at least where I live, it's and here.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's okay. I can't tell any difference between it and four G. Brother, Gonna be honest, nobody can.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: And so why would they be putting it out? Why would they be spending so much money building this kind of technology in order to send shorter wave forms which are supposedly a lot more harmful. Because of I'm not a technological genius by by any means, And to be honest with you, the only technology that I'm even comfortable with is what I've learned over the past four years as far as podcasting goes. But when you look into some of the shit, you know, even for a layman like me and possibly you probably you, actually you, but.
Speaker 3: Depends on what thing I know some electronics. I was an electric electrician slash instrument tech up until a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I know a thing or two, not a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Fair point, But I don't know, dude. It just makes you really wonder what all that tower shit is being put up. Anyway, the point that I'm trying to get at is if they can specifically target you by having not only your IP address possibly or your radio station, your own personalized radio station, that they can target you that way. But now everybody who's in the ancestry dot com database database database, they also have that information. They can now manipulate and they say literally rate here. They want to personalize your medicine. Now that sounds all fucking fine and dandy on the surface. Oh my god, I can actually get specific medicine. Well, maybe there has to be a reason why Thailand all doesn't work on me, but a leave, does you know what I'm saying? Everybody's different in that way.
Speaker 3: Sure, and so, And to that point, yes, loud personalized medicine, meaning that they could find certain medications that would be more effective for you than others and actually dial all that in. That would that sounds wonderful? How wever sounds like alchemy? Honestly, what is medicine? Well, they took out the spirit. But if you really think about it, the FI could be attaching to your I don't want to say your your fake spirit, but maybe your I mean think about it. If you do have an IP address, wouldn't that kind of resemble what a spirit would look like if you're trying to attack it in the physical. I mean possibly. But at the same blood is life, is it not? Oh yeah, so a hospital deals with blood. Medicine deals with blood. In my opinion, they never actually took the spirit out that. I just think they call it by a different name these days. And I don't mean that blood is soul by any means. But yeah, I think that they are absolutely alchemy is currently being practiced. However, I think that a lot of them don't take it to a spiritual sense. I think that they are only operating on Okay, I'll put.
Speaker 2: It to terms.
Speaker 3: Let me see if I got this right, Okay, if this was a pentagram that they were doing something over, let's just say they're using four out of the five points, yes.
Speaker 2: Am, I am, I about accurate and what I'm.
Speaker 1: I would say they're probably using all five. And I'll tell you why, because there are so many other things that you can do with DNA that is absolutely unreal.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, like regular hospitals.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that if hospitals are still practicing alchemy, let's just say that, like, of the five points, they're missing one of them.
Speaker 2: In particular, these.
Speaker 1: Days, I mean, Western medicine is absolute shit compared to traditional Eastern medicine, especially if you go back into like, like traditional Chinese medicine, bro like, and I just heard about this on a podcast, but supposedly over in China. Now I know how we feel about China whatever, but I do believe that Chinese medicine's probably solid, a lot more solid than ours. And actually, over in China they have these big ass hospitals, right, and they have one side of the hospital is Western medicine, the other side is Eastern medicine. And it's up to you to choose. But the idea is is that all right, you want to just be you just want to give people the right to choose or whatever. Right, Well, think about it. Western medicine is going to cost you a fucking arm and a leg. Eastern is fucking dude, you're talking about what are you talking about? Chiropractor type shit?
Speaker 3: Is that considered Eastern? That was developed by European due chiropractics is considered like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if that's necessarily one of them. I'm just throwing out some acupuncture or pressure points and.
Speaker 3: Even I could say spiritual things like if they are acknowledging certain remedies that are like Eastern old school medicine, and the government's cool with saying like, yeah, sure you want to go that route.
Speaker 1: Cool, they get they're they're a lot more specific by the person rather than a one size catch all like Western medicine is. That's fair, okay, But anyway, they got all that shit going on. My point is is that, all right, whenever you're looking into the d something that we talk about here quite frequently because I usually bring it up, and that gets into the whole idea of quantum entanglement. Okay, Now, if you this is where this is where I'm the most scared of. Like, this is way more fucked than even clones, because if somebody has a droplet of your DNA, you can quantum entangle that fucking DNA, and whatever they do to the DNA that they have of yours, it'll have an effect on whatever is in your body.
Speaker 2: Oh I believe that shit.
Speaker 1: Like that's like it's proven, It's already been proven, and you can do that with fucking saliva.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, look at the children. Your children, they have your DNA within them. You can tell when certain things happen to them. That's a real parental instinct that can't be quantified, but is a real fucking thing.
Speaker 1: Dude, you're talking about Think about this. If we're looking at these people as if they are the worst of the worst, Let's say, you know, it's the Illuminati or the devil or demons or people who are sacrificing or whatever into voodoo and magic and witchcraft, all.
Speaker 2: Of the dark side, all that shit too.
Speaker 1: This would essentially be the same exact thing as having a fucking voodoo doll. Essentially that Yeah, that's literally what it would be. Yeah, you're talking about quantum entanglement. Somebody else has your DNA. Damn that's what they could turn it into.
Speaker 2: That's wild. That's some crazy shit, Isn't that fucking wild?
Speaker 3: And so this other private equity firm just bought this out as the company is tanking and losing money, and the owner is just basically like, let's just go back to private again, and everybody's like, naw, fuck that.
Speaker 1: Well that was twenty three and meter now we're on to Ancestry. They just sold it well back in twenty twenty. Yea, they just sold it to Blackstone Group for four point seven billion. So I just want to read the rest of this just to kind of get a better idea. But it says ancestry dot Com is the world's largest provider of DNA services all together DNA I could believe that allowing customers to trace their geniality and identify genetic health risks with tests and to their home. Blackstone is hoping that more consumers stay at home amid the twenty amid the COVID nineteen pandemic will turn to Ancestry dot Com for its services. Interesting timing where they bought that back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: It says this is a quote from the senior managing director of Blackstone. He says, we believe Ancestry has significant runaway for further growth as people of all ages and backgrounds become increasingly interested in learning more about their family histories and themselves. Which isn't that's not a false statement.
Speaker 2: No, so a false statement.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, especially after COVID, not many people are just thrilled to give over their DNA, like more people are actually aware of what's happening. I think that also could be a massive reason why that company is losing money too.
Speaker 1: So ancestry dot com has more than three million paying customers in about thirty countries and earns more than one billion dollars in annual revenue.
Speaker 3: God damn well, Ancestry does more than just take the DNA they like. They find old records, They find old mayor certificates, death certificates, like real like family lineage style things. So I could see that being worth that type of money for sure.
Speaker 1: So they launched in nineteen ninety six as a family history website. It harnessed advances in DNA testing and mobile phone apps in the following two decades to expand its offerings Blackstone is buying ancestry dot Com from private equity firms silver Lake, Spectrum Equity, and Permera. Singapore's Sovereign Wealth Fund GIC, another ancestry dot com investor, said it will continue to maintain a significant minority stake in the company. The acquisition's price tag represents a significant jump to ancestry dot COM's valuation from four years ago, when silver Lake and g I C invested in Lehi Shout It's l e h I, a Utah based Company's Yeah, the Mormons had something to do with ancestry way they did.
Speaker 3: In fact that we did an episode on it once upon a time that it was strange that the Mormons were buying this. The reason for everybody was because they wanted to have the DNA to do baptisms for the dead. So even if you weren't actually a part of their church, they could still baptize you into their religion slash cult, depending on what side of that fence you sit on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, yep, Like I think, I don't know how I feel about that.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's that was twenty twenty right, right, and now this other company here, this other company that's got all of these great things, all of all of the stuffs right right now, the price is plummeting. She's throwing up minimal effort to save any thing, and it's getting bought out probably soon, or at least she's trying to take it back private again.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get back into your girl and Woshiki okay, okay, listen to her family. You want to talk about a family tree her her father, Stanley Woshicki. He's oh boy, he was the National a part of the National Science Foundation. He's a fellow National Science Foundation fellow at CERN.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So he did his fellowship there. That's so what that means as far as that realm of work goes, like, think about it in the medical field, you do a stint somewhere where you do your fellowship. Yeah, right, and if you become a doctor at that hospital where you did that, you become a fellow.
Speaker 2: So he did massive work at CERN.
Speaker 1: Interesting, which is disturbing, especially since they're trying to break the fabric of fucking reality.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely a red flag on the play. Don't say that.
Speaker 1: And I spoke on the Mandela effect earlier.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Interesting, did you or did you.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm just misremembering.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe there was another break in the time matrix in the time it took in time of recording.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm of the belief that our timelines are constantly shifting every quarter of a millisecond. So that's just my own opinion. In the sixties, I think we're all living in some kind of fucking simulation. But anyway, anyway, her mother esther it's a very motherly name, Jewish name. She was a journalist, heavily involved in education. Okay, okay, Susan her sister, remember, was the CEO of YouTube. That's huge An, which is the person we're talking about, the co founder and CEO of twenty three and me. This is where it starts to get sketchy, if it wasn't already right. Ann's husband, Sergey Brinn, it's the co founder of Google.
Speaker 2: Oh God, her name sounds so familiar to me.
Speaker 1: You think she's stanking accidentally, bro.
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay, you got fucking Google at your back. Okay, yeah, these are some massive red flags on the play dog.
Speaker 1: Dude, this is some wild shit. So yeah, her husband, Sergey Brinn, co founder of Google. He's the president of Alphabet Inc. His net worth, by the way, forty nine point five billion. That's some cheddar cheese right there. Oh yeah, then you got Ann. Of course, her net worth is one billion. So she ain't no slacker.
Speaker 2: No, dude.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's not many female billionaires out there. She herself is worth it, that's fucking solid.
Speaker 1: Susan, who was the CEO of YouTube, she had a net worth of only four hundred and ten million.
Speaker 2: Four hundred and ten million. Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying, dude.
Speaker 3: I mean there are female billionaires out there, but not many, and the top one is Jeff Bezos's ex wife.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah yeah. Well, and to be fair, Sergey and and they both were co founders of their you know, respective companies, whereas Susan was just a CEO. I don't mean to say, just a CEO. But she ain't creates fucking YouTube, you know. So to have half a billion for not even creating anything solid, yeah right, So she has obviously a uh I guess, just a wealthy background of everybody surrounding her. That is very entrepreneurially straightforward. I don't know, dude. I mean the whole entire thing seems very sketchy to me, Like whenever I start seeing one thread tied together, two threads tied together, three threads at a certain point, you're just pulling out a thread that's pulling out an entire tapestry of shit.
Speaker 3: Dear Cole members, As I've said once, and I've probably said it over a thousand times, honestly, how how many eyebrow raisers are needed before you stop ignoring them?
Speaker 2: There's too many to ignore here. It's just the way it is.
Speaker 1: So just to go in on the on twenty three and me what they're suggesting, and this is from an article. I cannot find where it's from, but this is from an article. They suggest that there could be something extra sketchy going on with twenty three and me, strictly because of Ann's relationship, obviously with her husband, who is part founder of Google. For sure, they say, consider the case of Google. When it first launched, Google build itself as a faithful servant of the consumer, a company devoted only to building the best tool to help us satisfy our cravings for information on the web, and Google Search Engine did just that. Do you remember whenever Google wasn't even the top dog. Do you remember when asked Jeeves.
Speaker 3: I used to love ask Jeeves and we would ask Jeeves the randomest shit because I didn't understand what a search engine was. I was a middle school kid on the laptop, so I would just ask Jeeves random fucking questions and he would answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I asked Jeeves, and yeah, who was a big one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who was the man? MSM was another one that we used to go to a lot on my at my house. AOL well, I remember AOL online. Well, they had the whole thing.
Speaker 1: It was a whole I can go to AOL dot com and it was a search engine just like Google it was.
Speaker 3: But when I think AOL, I only think of the chat and I could hear the little door open, door close, like sound like it's yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he can change your username all the time. It was fun. Yeah, you know, you'd just chat with people on their own sound bites.
Speaker 2: The nineties, that in the dial up tone dude.
Speaker 1: That was before everybody had cell phones for us anyway, Like whenever I was grown up, people had AOL. Before you had a phone to text.
Speaker 3: Off, you had the Nokia brick. If you were like a baller and needed it or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't get my first phone until I was in like, I think, ninth grade.
Speaker 3: Same whenever I started doing activities that required that I'd be out like away where they couldn't get a me, and I'd be god knows where because of Yeah, it was time to get a phone.
Speaker 1: So all right, Yeah, getting back to this over here. So Google used to be just an awesome tool that was trying to be a faithful servant to the consumer, right good search engine, and Google's search engine did just that, But as we now know, the fundamental purpose of the company wasn't to help us search, but to hoard information. Every search query entered into its computers is stored indefinitely, joined with information gleaned from cookies, the Google plants and our browsers, along with personally identifiable data, the dribbles from our computer hardware and from our networks, and with the amazing volumes of information that we always seem willing to share with perfect strangers, even corporate ones. The data store has become Google's real asset. Which we know this right, I mean, the data is the new gold, Yeah, absolutely so. By parceling out that information to help advertise target you, with or without your consent. Google makes more than ten billion dollars a quarter. Son, Ah, fuck, they make forty billion dollars a year.
Speaker 2: That's revenue tip on off of your data. Whatever you're searching they found.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's where the money is that it ain't in these little ads.
Speaker 3: They're making that too though, let's not negain they are making that money as well. They're taking cuts from certain groups to pump certain things higher up the chain on the search engine database than others. But yes, they're just off the back end of the data of everything you're using Google for. This is completely irrelevant to anything that any of you out there listening right now are using Google this for whatever purpose.
Speaker 2: On the back end, they're making forty billion, right, that's just that's to the green off a data alone. Wow, So who are they selling it to? I wonder? I just want who aren't they selling it to?
Speaker 1: Ah, that's the better question right there.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Remember, I just want to lay this all out. That is, you know, that is wo'sh Nikki's or wosh shicky whatever, however the fuck I said her name, that's her husband.
Speaker 2: Or how to pronounce that? Because I'm actually very curious.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of what was Shila Buff's last name and Transformers. It was something like that, wasn't it with Wiki? Well, it was with Wiki?
Speaker 2: Okay, Wiki? Damn? I mean close you remember that? Dude.
Speaker 3: Dude, the movies that I have seen are locked in. It's just been forever since I sat and watched the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I missed the Transformers movies, only the ones with Chila Buff, though the other ones are whack.
Speaker 2: When Marky mark came in. It's not that I don't like Marky.
Speaker 1: Martin, no, but it wasn't the same.
Speaker 2: It's not. Although I will say the Bumblebee movie with the chick was good. That was solid. That was a solid movie anyway.
Speaker 1: So uh, now we move upon something even more fun. As of July of twenty twenty two, this is an article written by daily mail dot com and uh it's titled you can take someone's DNA and design a weapon that can kill them?
Speaker 2: Well off to a great start.
Speaker 1: House Intelligence Committee member warns people not to share health data with sites like twenty three and meters because it can be used to program new bio weapons to target them.
Speaker 2: Well, all right, Coming out the gates. Let's go. That's it. This is absolutely facts. This is absolutely facts, dude, crazy shit dude.
Speaker 3: Brought up the radar, the ray weapon that makes you feel like you're getting a sunburn, right again, that was just what they were okay with us, seeing as of two thousand and three, y'all, those types of ray weapons can be designered designed. Excuse me, I'm thinking like designer drug here, but like designer weapon if you will, to you specifically out of a whole crowd of people, and again, you know what, we could actually turn this into a combo episode about what's going on in Lebanon.
Speaker 2: Think about that, those pages blowing up in those pockets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, understand that they could do that with the iPhone in your pocket right now.
Speaker 2: Or better yet, they could do that to your actual.
Speaker 3: DNA strand yeah, you specifically sitting in the car could get hit with something that no one else in the car can even see here anything, you just suffer a random brain aneurysm, because that shit happens every day.
Speaker 1: Just like we speculated earlier. Yeah, if you've submitted your DNA to twenty three and meters and ancestry, so that it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean that they will.
Speaker 1: No, It just means that they can, right, they can literally use your data that is stored within your blood or your saliva. However, you gave them your DNA, which is it only blood and saliva?
Speaker 2: There's another thing too, isn't it hair? Probably? Maybe? But anyway, if you.
Speaker 1: Submitted that, you gave them the capability of letting them have a fucking real life personal voodoo doll at their grasp.
Speaker 3: Now to anybody who's thinking, well, they wouldn't do that, well they would with a government subpoena. I guarantee if a certain three letter government agency said, we need the data on this person and we know that they gave their DNA, or better yet, this member of their family gave them their DNA and we need it for X, Y or Z reason. We can't talk about it. It's an open case, but we need this. You don't think they would capitulate.
Speaker 1: Brother, The fucking CIA, Yeah, convinced Facebook and Twitter to allow them to infiltrate and hold back information to sway a fucking election and got certain people kicked off of platforms because they disagreed with certain fucking opinions. Literally, the of course they will take you out with your DNA.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, like it's not even a question. They will absolutely do that, and they can. They had a fucking subpoena for that.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's you're talking about there are rules for the enough for me, we have this. If we did that, we're going to jail. Our family's heritage is going to jail, and then our family's heritage heritage is definitely being erase from the history books and we will never be heard of ever again.
Speaker 3: So now she's trying to take it private again so that she could probably sell it to one of these other firms who have no qualms about handing over that DNA to the government.
Speaker 1: By the way, so let's get into another article, shall we. Back in October of last year, actually the day before Halloween of last year, there's this company called GSK. It's a drug giant.
Speaker 2: I've heard of it.
Speaker 1: They struck a twenty million dollar one year deal to gain access to genetics information from twenty three and me.
Speaker 2: Whoa, and twenty three and me is the one that's struggle busting right now? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they were happy to take on that twenty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's twenty million one year for what for the shit that we have on file, my boy, twenty mil, Come on in, let's talk.
Speaker 1: The news comes just ahead of GSK's latest financial report, which is due Tuesday. The deal, which was announced early Monday, extends a five year agreement between the two companies. Oh so it's an extension.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this is already a standing deal that's already on the books and currently being used.
Speaker 1: This is a quote from your Girl and Woes Shiki. I think, OK, well, that is who said it. I just don't want to how to say her name, but anyway, this is her quote. We've had an incredibly successful collaboration with GSK over the past five years, and we are excited to continue our work together. With approximately fifty programs developed over the last five years, we are thrilled to work with GSK GSK in discovering genetically validated targets who. The continued relationship with GSK demonstrates the power of twenty three and meters research platform to consistently produce novel insights for therapeutic development rooted in human genetics.
Speaker 3: Therapeutic development. Now, that's a nice way to putting a little bow on that one. Mmm.
Speaker 2: I like that one. I'm gonna take that.
Speaker 1: It's not all rainbows and sunshine up in here.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: There have been people who have been collaborating, all of the great truth seekers and conspiracy theorists out there who have been keeping a keen eye on all of this information. And so there was something that was recently put out by the Today Show on Twitter. It said Texas is sending public school students home with DNA kids designed to help their parents identify their children in the case of an emergency.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that parents would be able to identify their children unless they're unrecognizable.
Speaker 1: Well, check this out. After the Uvalde shooting, which when was that?
Speaker 2: Uh two years ago? It has already been two years since then or maybe you know how time just don't know. I suck at it. I know was at least over or maybe fuck maybe a year and a half ago, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, after the Uvalde shooting, many parents now feel even more anxious about sending their children to school. Now what happened was radio and this is Texas, by the way, home of the Live free or die trying.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, if you look at the Uvaldi shooting, those cops and they just stood there one postified.
Speaker 2: Bro. I literally think that was about a year ago. There's no way that was two years ago, dude, all right, was that during Trump? Because now I'm fucked up?
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on now, but look, do you remember hearing about the Uvalde shooting and how bad that was. The cops were literally standing there holding parents back from going in because they weren't going in. They were waiting for something else to happen, or some other group to come or some.
Speaker 2: Shit like that.
Speaker 1: I'll be damned that was two years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, two years ago. But dude, I had to tell my children. My son the other day asked me about school shootings.
Speaker 2: I told you that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my daughter and her friends this week, we're playing. They're playing in the room too, the neighbor kids, doors open, everything.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: Cool, I'm just chilling out in the living room all other kids and they're back there playing teacher.
Speaker 2: Okay, no big deal.
Speaker 3: I go back there, the lights off, and they're like hiding under the bean bag chair and I'm like, what are you doing.
Speaker 2: We're playing Uh, we're playing of a drill, active shooter drill.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm sorry, we're playing school and we're we just did a fire drill.
Speaker 2: Man, I go, now, we're doing an active shooter drill. And I'm like, okay, it looks like they're teaching the kids that.
Speaker 3: Now, yes, dude, that is a real drill that they do every year schedule. That's what got my son worried about it. That's what got my daughter over here playing, like and when they're playing school, and I'm like, first of all, children, First of all, the last thing y'all need to be worried about is a school shooter.
Speaker 2: Okay, for multiple reasons.
Speaker 3: For one, I went and with an earshot of both of y'all schools from where I now work, where I now live, and I'm twenty four to seven. If I hear shots going off, y'all don't need to worry.
Speaker 2: I'm coming and it's all. It's gonna be fine. Okay.
Speaker 3: Now, the cops are also really good in our area and they'll be Johnny on the spot and I know that. But like, don't even act like that is a thing y'all need to be worried about.
Speaker 2: But bro, it is so ingrained in the culture. Now.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and actually my daughter, I think he was at my niece's school. I could be mistaken. There was a school somewhere out out that way, and that supposedly there was a little girl who brought a gun to school and said that she was gonna shoot people up.
Speaker 2: Have you heard about this? This was like recent, bro, last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my wife's niece in Tennessee, just first year going to public high school. Two fucking seniors. One of them brought a gun to the school to shoot up the other one. Now thankfully they like snatched it from him before you got a shot off. But like, that's real life for certain high schools right now.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm talking about fucking twelve year olds doing this shit. There was like a twelve, like eleven, twelve, thirteen year old girl somewhere in there.
Speaker 2: She's thirteen at that high school. That just happened.
Speaker 1: This girl she brought a gun, but I guess she told somebody about it and that person went and told so she never shot anybody. But it's like, dude, this is becoming a fucking a common theme. But the thing is this is this is the power of the mass media in general. Because if you're getting out this information all the time and scaring the absolute fuck out of people, I mean, think about all of the certain diseases that a human can get that you're going to likely die from. Right, Like, the amount of fear that was spread for COVID was unwarranted compared to diabetes or heart disease or or or things like her.
Speaker 2: Kill losest dog. It's a real thing.
Speaker 3: It killed one point five million people of the year before COVID hit.
Speaker 2: Where was the outrage, right, right?
Speaker 1: And so it's in my opinion it's kind of pushed for a specific reaction. And so anyway, my daughter was talking about that the other day too, and so but my point here is is that they're bringing this up. They got Texas to comply with it, like, or at least some people in Texas. And it really reminds me of what was that movie that we went to go see Sound of Freedom? Yeah, I can never remember that. Yeah, whenever they were kind of pushing the whole idea of giving your kids a microchip and to prevent them from being trafficked. Right, And I know that that's you like the people. You thought the message was good. You think you can trust the people. But we got to look at the brass tacks here and the brass taxes. Is that you now, he may have possibly just convinced people to get a fucking mark or the beast on a Christian movie. Worst case scenario, you got to say that's at least a possibility.
Speaker 2: I understand that.
Speaker 3: However, I would be lying if and I when my son.
Speaker 2: Was born, my firstborn son.
Speaker 3: Do you remember the old Spy Kids movie the original Spy Kids were come to find out one of their teeth was actually a chip. No, I didn't hear about that the first Spike Kids movie. That's how their parents were able to track them. They had to like pop up in the movie. Okay, no, no, the spi Kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's been a minute since I've seen Spy Kids.
Speaker 1: But I would be lying off the dude on there that's married to making trainer by the way, no doubt.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is I would be lying if that.
Speaker 3: Thought didn't cross my mind, because when I first had a child, all of the fears of everything ever came rushing through, and I'm like, bro, and this before I really got like into that realm of the conspiracy world. We're talking circa twenty twelve, twenty thirteen here, right, But like, I had that thought because if something happened and this kid got lost, kidnapped or whatever, I could like just boom, I ping them. Sure, although now he has a cell phone, so I can do that.
Speaker 1: So like, see, most people not of conspiracy mind would agree with what you just said.
Speaker 3: But now understanding that certain people want that, but for other reasons. And if you were to chip your child, that means they can hack into it. Because again that was a thought that I had once upon a time. This is now I understand that if it's possible, it's everything's hackable. Everything's hackable.
Speaker 1: This is the point is if if you you never got an ancestry or a twenty three and me.
Speaker 3: Huh no, other members of my extended family did. That's how I found out all the information.
Speaker 1: I can imagine most people who would have gotten a twenty three and meters or an ancestry, they would not have gone through with it if they knew that that data was a hackable be being sold to the highest bidder. And see, like you know, turning into a fucking voodoo doll, like if you and these are obviously worst case scenarios, but you have to assume worst case scenario whenever we see what we've seen in the past four or five years. Yeah, and that's just in short term. I mean, look at the history, right, like history tells you, I mean, what can be.
Speaker 2: Done, will fucking be done? Yes? It will? Okay, So it's just if we are to believe history.
Speaker 1: That's why it's so important to monitor what you're giving out, and especially if you're giving your fucking DNA out. Yeah all right, okay, So so Blackstone just buys that, right, and then twenty three and me married to fucking YouTube or Google rather.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess the same thing now, sister to YouTube.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if you knew that all this information was then gonna get sold again, right, Let's say that twenty three and me says, you know what.
Speaker 2: Fucking we're gonna sell to Google my husband? Why not? You would You wouldn't feel very.
Speaker 1: Good about Google having your fucking little al sequence.
Speaker 3: Well in house buying, trading, selling happening. Absolutely, Now I could see that being a little massive conflict of interests. But Jonathan, isn't it crazy that she is the only one on the board of directors right now? So who's to say if it's a conflict of interest or not?
Speaker 1: I don't know, you know, interesting kind of like Nancy Pelosi making all of that money for her husband.
Speaker 3: I mean, but that had nothing to do with her political career. That was just them doing business. There was no way that somebody who had a direct line to all of the three letter agencies had some sort of insider information about what businesses were about to do.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 2: There's no way.
Speaker 1: So let's take it a set farther, shall we. And this is just to really painted picture of everything that's possible, because it's showing what they have done. Yeah, here's an article back in twenty twenty two. Police are using DNA to generate three D images of suspects that they've never fucking seen.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 3: Okay, so there was from just like a drop of blood, like your DNA, they can do a three D image of what your.
Speaker 2: Face looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I mean I'm guessing through the use of AI and whatnot.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure, but like that's wow, wow, wow, wow, that's a whole I didn't even think about introducing AI into that mix.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: I can self learn and get certain DNA that means that it would look this way and this way and this way, and oh absolutely, dude.
Speaker 1: So it just really kind of goes all over the place, and you know what, I'm gonna share the screen right because there's a video that I want everybody to look into and why we stress so much about DNA.
Speaker 2: About blood, about a lot.
Speaker 1: Of things, even for spiritual reasons. So if you're somebody that thinks, oh, this ain't no big deal, well you haven't really looked into what technology has fucking been up to lately, right, because we had already heard about how there was a vaccine that supposedly they were coming out with you know what was it like ten years ago or something like that, that was supposedly targeting your VMAT two gene. Yeah, in other words, your God gene or your connection to God gene.
Speaker 2: We did an episode on that. If I'm not mistaken, at least I know we brought it up. We brought it up.
Speaker 1: If they'll target that, what won't they target?
Speaker 3: At this point, we already know that they are doing manipulation to our genes. Anybody that got the COVID vaccine got a mutated gene into themselves, and they know that. Now that's like an understood fact has been confirmed. All the big pharmaceutical companies have come out dated, such like, it's not a hypothetic on anymore. So that being said, yeah, they're down with doing whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah they are. So let's get to this video right here.
Speaker 4: A book called the Sefer Yutsara. What is this is a Hebrew text that has only been translated a couple of times into English. It's so mysterious, George, that very few scholars even want to talk about because they don't know what to say about. The bottom line to what the text is saying is that true language humankind was created. They talked about the power of the letters of very specific alphabets. When I followed the instructions in a three thousand year old text and I applied it to the periodic table, this is what was just what We have God eternal within the body, and God is depicted in the DNA, is actually spelled the way that the name of God was spelled in the ancient texts before it was removed.
Speaker 2: Wait what, it's just.
Speaker 1: Right, So God exists within us or something along those lines, is literally encoded into the DNA, and God like yahweh, I love it. That's literally encoded within your DNA. So if that information is in your DNA, bro.
Speaker 3: Why would they want to mutate that? Or better question, who would want to mutate that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm just saying so we could get our ten fol hats on our third eyes all the way open and go full on cuckoo from motherfucking cocoa puffs up in here.
Speaker 2: I'm down.
Speaker 1: How far do you want to take this? Because I'm willing to take it all the way?
Speaker 2: I got none but time. Baby, Let's roll.
Speaker 1: Where I'm willing to take this is, let's say, hypothetically, Ancestry twenty three and meters, Google, YouTube, Blackstone. All of these companies are working together on your DNA harvesting not only your data but your DNA, and they are trying to attach themselves to.
Speaker 2: Cracking the God code. Yeah, I could see this if you.
Speaker 1: Wanted to get millions, if not billions of DNA forms that every single one of them all have. Yahweh exists within us or whatever written within the code. But maybe it's just tweaked a little bit in each single person, right yep. Like there's actually this famous saying by Ramdas, you know who Ramdas isliar. He's like a like a guru or something like that.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he has maybe that does the goal pain on his head. He might, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't follow him as much as other people. But he has a famous quote that he's one of those people that you know, believes that we are all one and that the universe is all one thing, which it's hard to agree with, or it's hard to disagree with.
Speaker 2: Rag. I do not disagree with that statement. He believes that we're all God dressed in drag. That's what he says.
Speaker 1: Now, that's taking it a step far, but it's a funny sentiment, right.
Speaker 2: It's a contrived example. But all right, I'm i'm I could follow.
Speaker 1: If we are all God dressed in drag. I mean not to blaspheme anything here, but if that is the case, which I do believe it is, and they're trying to crack that code of the DNA that they are harvesting, let's call it what it is.
Speaker 2: It's fucking harvesting. Right.
Speaker 1: Whenever you know you're you're collecting all this DNA from literally everybody, and then you sell it, so like, then think about that, Yeah, then you sell it. That's some dirty ass shit you Whenever you're giving somebody your DNA you're suppor to be inspired with.
Speaker 2: Some kind of trust. I would think when you sell that DNA that information.
Speaker 1: I mean, they were just leasing out that fucking information for what five million dollars a year or whatever it was.
Speaker 3: But I feel like most people don't even consider that as an option, right, Like, for for instance, when you donate blood at the local blood bank, you expect that, like, that's not going to get sold to a vampire bar in New Orleans where it can be bought and drank by people who claim to be vampires.
Speaker 2: You assume that that's not going to happen. Does it?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 2: The day for that? But I'm just.
Speaker 3: Saying, you assume at least that first basic level of this will be used for this type of purpose.
Speaker 2: You'd like to be able to take it on faith. Yeah, but do you actually know that to be a truth?
Speaker 1: There was a famous philosopher that once said, we don't know what we don't know.
Speaker 2: There's that there is.
Speaker 1: That out there that's a metamisteries plague, by the way, But yeah, I mean, how can you even this is the point. My point is is that if they can fucking harvest all of your DNA, which is what they're doing, then what are they gonna do with it? Well, if they're trying to get to that fucking that god gene or at least recognize some kind of sequence that could get them in touch with that god gene. I mean, these people, they're not doing it for the money anymore. Bro, you're talking about Google, Son, That's that is god level money on some shit that is It's not for money anymore. Whenever I say, dude, why does what makes Bill Gates want to wake up and go to work?
Speaker 2: Is nothing to do it? It ain't about the money, son, It's about the power.
Speaker 1: It's it's more than the power. It is the ultimate power, and that is possibly And I'm just I'm gonna go out.
Speaker 2: On a whim here.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I think they're trying to turn themselves into gods.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you how does this play into them turning themselves into gods? Because I have a couple of different theories kind of bubbling at the time. Where are you at with it now? The DNA, Let's just let's go off of their narrative of what this is.
Speaker 2: This is for good reasons.
Speaker 1: There's so many ways you can go with that, dude. You I have like a thousand ideas that are going through my line.
Speaker 3: There's so many other options of why they could be taking that DNA. Is it for cloning versions of you to actually sacrifice you in rituals for that principle to gain your aura or your loge in that way? Is it a is it a whole thing of just trying to make a clone army, a replacement army, a slave army.
Speaker 1: Maybe you want to take a clone uh civilization to another planet just to see.
Speaker 3: Is it to extrapolate all of the god gene they can from as many sources as possible so that they can try to create some sort of makeshift God book.
Speaker 1: Is that why we're here on Earth? What if our real clones are like on another planet that we've never heard of, and this was just some kind of startup civilization that was.
Speaker 3: Clones, clones are on hollow Earth talking about what if there's like clones of us?
Speaker 1: I mean, it makes sense, especially if there's an if, especially if there's like a sun on the Inner Earth and supposedly vegetation grows a lot more lush down there that supposedly, I don't know, maybe there's some lock nest monsters or some kind of dinosaurs that are still existing because the environment's still right for it. I don't know's I mean, we can always speculate on this shit, but what's the.
Speaker 3: Most likely, right, what's the what's the options with the highest probability of being true?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: Okay, So if it is to go off of their narrative, we're gonna we're gonna take that story.
Speaker 2: We're gonna blue pillar for two seconds here. Okay. They want to take it.
Speaker 3: For better medical care, more personalized and specialized and designer medical care, drug market, big pharma, sure, don't get me wrong. But then they would also be looking at certain genetic traits, family lineage of certain allergies, things like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, fine, yes, that sounds good.
Speaker 1: Think in best case scenario, which look, we all have a best case scenario idea, like, think about it. Within communism, it all starts as a best case scenario. It all starts like, oh, you know what, I will give up my guns because that means nobody will have them, right and and like so if nobody has them, then who's at a disadvantage?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Right, I just watched a whole breakdown on Mars. He made no fucking sense. He like, he's a fucking white job. He disagreed with the theory of a utopia. He thought that communism was or any of his ideologies were not actually going to make a utopia because people would have to work and it would be hard, but it would be good. And it's like, but everything you describe as utopia, but you hate the theory of a utopia. It was absolute fucking hogwash utopia for him. Maybe maybe, but then again, communis aren't. People cannot stress that enough, hebe.
Speaker 1: What do you think about how almost all of nature is kind of a commie kind of cyclical thing.
Speaker 2: I disagree with that entirely. What do you mean, Well, I mean I'm not saying.
Speaker 3: Nature's capitalist by any means either, just just throwing that out, but.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, the strong survive and the weak parish. But if you're looking at each individual, like uh, like, let's say ants, you think they're living in a capitalists capitalist society or is that more of like a socialism queen? They're all working together.
Speaker 2: They have a queen, right, that's actually how that works out. Okay, Bees would be the same thing. Also, he's in the.
Speaker 3: Same way with certain breeds there's an alpha that rises the wolves. There's most animals, honestly, especially predatory animals.
Speaker 2: There are some about geese. I believe that. Is there a headbird?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I'm not mistaken of a gaggle Whenever they fly like that, they're caught.
Speaker 2: A gaggle of geese. Yes, how about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's like a murder of crows, although I don't know in the bird world how the whole alpha pecking order goes.
Speaker 2: I think it's a murder of ravens as well. Is it a murder of ravens? I believe. So. That's fucking dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a business of ferrets Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: A group of ferrets is a business. Ah, that's funny. Yeah, Okay, they're awesome. They're pretty dope. They're cat snakes, That's that's basically what they are. I mean.
Speaker 1: And they'll steal your shoes every chance they get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might.
Speaker 1: One of my ex girlfriends used to have two ferrets. Every time I went over there, my shoes were gone.
Speaker 2: They just take them.
Speaker 1: They're like little fucking weasel raccoons.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, they're slippery, But Harry, it's weird. It's very weird. Then foxes are basically cat dogs get a wrong world when a little cat dog.
Speaker 3: My kids love that show, first off, But second off, have you seen that there's a place where you can actually.
Speaker 2: Just buy foxes for pets? I would love to, dude.
Speaker 3: They're awesome and they're like trainable, but also like have their own little weirdness. It's literally like the uh delicateness of a cat with the mannerisms of a down It's wild. But they also make like, let's not forget forty eight different noises, because what does the fox say every bit of what that dude said next?
Speaker 2: Ding ding ding ding ding, didding didding. Apparently they do that.
Speaker 3: Seriously, you haven't seen that video? Oh no, no, Like there's like forty different noises foxes make. Actually it's pretty crazy, wow, and some of them sound like the noises he made on that song.
Speaker 1: My uh my cousin used to have a pet coyote. Oh good, what yeah, Like they got it as like a pup or like my uncle rescued it, like because I guess the mom abandoned it or some shit in some kind of fucking foxhole, coyote hole whatever.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was the sweetest fucking dog. Well, I mean coyotes like they'll eat your young. Oh yeah, they're savage, like they're they're fucking They're that level of just horrible.
Speaker 2: But yeah, dude, you raise them from babies. They are awesome dogs.
Speaker 3: I know some people that got coyote mixes that are pretty good dogs, honestly, but usually like a coyote wolf mix or coyote.
Speaker 2: Uh husky mix.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever seen a coyote lab mix, but there's been some that, like you could tell they're kind of taller and kind of leaner. It's like, oh yeah, he got some coyote in them, and it's like, holy shit, dude.
Speaker 1: Dude, you ever see a coyote like out in the wild. Yeah, there's some wrangly looking motherfuckers. Like they're not cute.
Speaker 3: Now tell me that thing stands up on two legs and has glowing red eyes.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be scared shitless.
Speaker 1: Reminds me of like what a dog would be if it turned into a zombie, like because they have like a mange and shit. Oh yeah, you know, like fleas like crazy up and yeah, dude, they're fucked.
Speaker 3: They're Yeah, it's a bad it's a bad animal.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're nowhere near as fucked is the people that are harvesting our DNA literally.
Speaker 2: But all right, so back to that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going off with the tangents here, but like, okay, so best course of action. Their statements are true, and they're trying to help you with medicine and all of that. Right, that's cool, that's great. However, we now know that modern medicine does harm in knee jerk moments, and we just had this big outbreak of this whole thing that modified DNA if you got a certain shot and all these things. So to say that certain agencies are doing this and medicine is actually within their intent worries me right off the rip.
Speaker 1: Think about it like this. Let's say another outbreak happens and that there will forget the monkey parks them empocs are coming at.
Speaker 2: You, dude, did you see pictures of those source?
Speaker 1: Nobody wants that rash. God, But but let's say God forbid, another fucking shitty virus comes out, right, and they actually find out how to master all of this DNA that you know that is being used for medical medicinal purposes, right, right right, And then you get a call one day, Hey, Jacob, this is so and so from fucking ancestry dot com. Looks like h looks like COVID's really going around in your neighborhood and we're gonna we're gonna actually make a specially designed formula for you to protect yourself and to also protect those you love by taking this vaccine. Oh no, thank you, man, I don't really agree with that kind of shit. Well, Jacob, you actually don't really have a choice in the matter, because this one was specifically designed for you, and we'll get it to you one way or another, sir, the fuck.
Speaker 2: You will bet that's how the conversation would go. No, but I could absolutely see because think about that.
Speaker 3: They were worried about if the vaccine was gonna take to certain people or not, and it was a big trial run. Certain people had very horrible reactions, some people had no reaction whatsoever. Fine, whatever, But now if they were to take all of this specialized DNA, and even like I said, it was an extended family member of mine, like actually like a few generations are moved that did the ancestry stuff to where I found out any of my lineage. Okay, but let's say that the DNA is really strong enough to where they could still design a type of vaccine for me that once the government mandates that this is happening one way or another, or you're arrested and like if you again, if you don't think they wouldn't tie you down and force an injection in your arm. I really really need y'all to look at different news sources. But they could do that to you, whether you like it or not, designed to absolutely work on you and modify your DNA, whether you.
Speaker 2: Consent or not. I mean, think about one election away from that.
Speaker 1: By the way, think about it like this, and this is where my conspiracy slash crazy spiritual brain goes. If you were to if all right, getting on the whole quantum entanglement kind of thing, Let's say they find out how to they take your DNA, they use it for quantum entanglement. That way, they can use you know, your your DNA however they see fit on their end, and it will affect your body in real time. But you're using it to be able to I guess what's the word here, channel, not channel so much, I guess to be able to meander with your god gene from a distance. Now, think about that for a second. Think about it for a second. All right, little give me could if somebody had your DNA sequence, they could essentially rewrite something within your DNA that will quantum entanglely fuck with you. Right, And if they just so happened to be able to tack and tap into your VMAT two.
Speaker 2: I know I'm going all.
Speaker 1: The way crazy here, but if they just so happened to be able to tap into your VMAT two gene or your god gene through quantum entanglement, you could wake up the following day looking to them as your God.
Speaker 2: Oh gross, think about that.
Speaker 1: Think about all the people who are literally looking at the government, looking at the school system, looking at everything, I mean, the amount of corruption within literally everything, all of our food supply, water, all that air. And now, if they were to just maneuver a couple of little things, we're gonna turn this, uh, We're gonna turn this one into a zero, the zero into a one, so much to where they say Jacob instead of you, instead of you worshiping the the Most High and you're your homeboy, Jesus, your new God is now Bill Gates good.
Speaker 3: And somehow something deep within me, just out of nowhere, says, you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somehow I've always.
Speaker 1: Known that, Like, of course, Bill Gates because wild. I mean, remember, what are we conspiracy?
Speaker 2: Theoris? Are we the scientists over here? Oh? Come on now, I mean you know that I'm a.
Speaker 1: Science You're you're now going to be worshiping your home Bill Gates.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm just virgin Mary like she'll get her own throne too, why not? Wow? Yeah, man, that's wild.
Speaker 1: And as a matter of fact, we all stem from her and her vagina.
Speaker 2: Space Mama.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like I I know that this all sounds crazy, but guess what is it?
Speaker 2: Epstein Island sounded crazy? Epstein Islands sounded so crazy? Did he sounded crazy? Didn He's doing? What with those people in the back rooms? Oh?
Speaker 3: The music industry, the movie industry? What's going on back there?
Speaker 2: Oh? Harvey Weinstein's doing what? Dude? You're telling me this is crazy? Right?
Speaker 1: Alex Jones calling out nine eleven before it happened sounded crazy?
Speaker 2: Crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: All these things sound very crazy until they actually happened. So if and when possibly hopefully not when, But if something like this were to happen.
Speaker 2: Please remember to give your boys.
Speaker 1: From the cult of conspiracy a little bit of credit for having that third eye all the way open. And look, we gotta take this for what it is. It is what it is, like, there's no way. I just can't find a reason why they would need somebody's DNA outside of something absolutely maniacal like this.
Speaker 3: That's the thing, dude, I can't think of one reason why these big companies would want people's DNA. Keep in mind that data is always a part of that as well, But like I'm trying to find some sort of a silver line here. Again, the medical was the only thing that I could see being the quote unquote good reason for this, and that's fraught with bullshit. So let's go down another option to find your more optimal mate. Oh so now we're talking eugenics. That's not fucking good because with eugenics comes the extremists, some versions of that where you chunk kids off of cliffs and or have forced abortions for non optimal children. There you go, Okay, Now that's another option that oh they would never really because China made a one kid policy for so long that people had to pretty much get state sanctioned abortions by law.
Speaker 2: So governments have and will do that again.
Speaker 1: Remember those crazy Georgia guidestones. What they said they wanted to get the population down to five hundred million, that would be ideal, and then they just so happened to get abolished. Is it because their plan is absolutely Could you say set in Stone like a Blackstone Oo?
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, tell me Blackstone and black Rock, I mean, come the fuck on, man.
Speaker 2: Tell me they're not connected. I'm just calling you a liar outright. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to search that while we're shooting the shit.
Speaker 2: Go for it.
Speaker 3: I guarantee black Stone is owned by the subsidiary of black Rock. There's there's no doubt in my mind. I mean, like, all right, all right, so again, let's look at another option. Who what would they want your DNA for? For a good reason?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Blackrock and black Stone were once part of the same company, but they split in nineteen ninety four do to differences in their business models and strategies. Interesting the split was a was a result of disagreements between the founders, Larry Fink and Steven Schwarzman regarding the future direction of the firm. If those aren't two Jewish names, I don't know what are I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to say, I don't want to be that guy.
Speaker 3: But like holy shit, which also so is old whatdgic to ski or whatever her name is.
Speaker 2: Well shiki, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna go ahead and say she's probably of Jewish descent as well.
Speaker 1: So what is the difference between Blackrock and black Stone? Despite their similar names, they're actually quite different companies in the financial world. Here's a breakdown of the key differences. Blackrock is asset management. They're the world's largest managing or they're the world's largest They're managing trillions of dollars in investments for institutions and some individual investors. They focus on traditional investments like stocks, bonds, popular exchange traded funds, and called I shares, where Blackstone, on the other hand, is a private equity. They focus on acquiring and managing companies that aren't publicly traded on the stock market. They also invest in real estate and hedge funds, which are typically for high net worth individuals. The investment style okay, so it's they at least stem from the same thing they used to be on the same team.
Speaker 2: Are we were the same dude?
Speaker 3: They were boys and they split because of you know, differences, But that's beside the point. Like I said, there's no way you could convince me that they didn't have a connection.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, in nineteen eighty seven, Blackstone entered into a fifty to fifty partnership with the founders of Blackrock. Okay, wow, so we're not wrong, but we're not right fair just to put it like that, fine, whatever, But yeah, I don't know cult members think with that third eye all the way opens. It's good to be way too far crazy then not crazy enough in my opinion.
Speaker 2: No doubt. Absolutely, That's why I like to take it.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, Jacob, I mean your closing thoughts here, what are you I mean? Are they going to take it to an extreme level?
Speaker 2: Possibly?
Speaker 1: Or did we not even conjure up the craziest possible idea, which I doubt but you never know.
Speaker 3: So let's take it back here, right, this woman is trying to take her company private as it's tanking the entire board of directors and pretty much anybody that could uh the checks and balances of letting her do whatever the hell she wants. Just walked out right, and she has fucked the money. It is not about the money. She is literally a billionaire. That doesn't matter. She could sell this company tomorrow four pennies and still walk away being a billionaire, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: And married to a multi billionaire, right.
Speaker 2: Like, it's good. They're fine about that type of money. What's more concerning is her wares, right, how she's earned that money. The DNA, the actual living DNA of people alive right now, and she's already taking deals to certain pharmaceutical companies. The company's tanking.
Speaker 3: I don't see that as a good thing for anybody who's ever given something to twenty three and me.
Speaker 2: That's a very bad thing. That's a very scary thing, in my opinion.
Speaker 3: What level do I think they'll take it to if given the opportunity and or the quote unquote justification to take it to extremes all the way, I don't believe.
Speaker 1: That they're gonna squeeze that lemon for all the juice it's worth.
Speaker 2: They're gonna squeeze them lemons.
Speaker 3: Dog that when life gives you lemons, you gotta squeeze the lemons.
Speaker 1: Though, fucking squeeze them dude.
Speaker 3: No, but honestly, yeah, they personalized weapons, personalized drugs, personalized vaccines, all of those things. Unfortunately, when you're talking about bioweapons and biology and medicine, they all go hand in hand. And the woman that has all of these people's data, all these people's DNA readily available, is either a desperate or b purposely just tanked her company for some sort of strategic reason.
Speaker 2: And what she has makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree, Yeah, I don't trust it one bit, which is why I never did it, and thankfully I didn't and I will never do it now, that's for fucking sure, especially not through twenty three and meters or ancestry.
Speaker 2: They can both.
Speaker 1: Get fucked indeed, and that's where we like to take it. By the way, Tomorrow night, if you are listening to this on Monday Tomorrow night, Tuesday, we are going live on Patreon. If you are a member of Patreon with the Third Eye All the Way Open Tier or the Cult member or Maniac Club, you will be invited to join our live Tuesday night. And that's just the best way to be able to hang out with us. It's a great family tradition that we have started over here and it's become just one of our favorite days of the week, so we really look forward to that time. I mean, can you get more fun than hanging out with like minded people who have their third eye all the way open? You know, you're tired of sitting at your dinner table and biting your tongue for fear of looking like the crazy nut job? Right, you bite your tongue at work? God forbid your coworkers know that you're a fucking flood earther.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You see all of the textbooks that your kids are reading in high school and they're learning fake as fuck history, and you can't say shit because if you do, then they're gonna fail their test. Then they're even more fucked right.
Speaker 3: You know how much that irks me that I have to just sit by while my kids are learning. And it's not even like they're learning bad shit, they're just learning incorrect shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like, no, okay, you need to know this for the test, but you also really need to know what actually happened here.
Speaker 2: So it's oh, it's a it's a bitter thing with me. It's a double edged sword.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want to be able to have these conversations to to just lift that heavy burden right off of your back and stop letting it boil into your skull and into the rest of your DNA, which heaven forbid you haven't given to uh the fucking ancestry or twenty three and meters. Yeah, you want to be able to just get that off of you, to not allow it to cause itself to just turn itself into a cancerous tumor inside of your brain. Then you come over to patreon dot com slash called the Conspiracy Podcast. You sign up for the Third Eye all the way up in tere or the Cult Member Maniac Club, and you can join us Tuesday night and get all of your conspiracy grievances out on the table for all the Cult members out there with that Third Eye all the way.
Speaker 2: The fuck uping baby.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right, And if you haven't already, dear cult members, please at this time hit the five stars, hit the Share, the licesnscribe, the common leave a post, leave review shares with you, the family of shares everywhere.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity all of our algorithms see across all of our platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Finally, as a gentleman, while you're at it, go to Meta Mysteries and give Jonathan and Sean all of the love, the five stars, the reviews, the shares, the comments, all the stuff, and go to my YouTube channel, Caju and Night on YouTube. Give me all the shares, the comments, and the subscribes. I really appreciate it. Yes, there's been no content come out this week. That is because I had two busted water pips in my house that I have been fighting. There will be a video about that being posted soon. I promise more content will be coming. Give everybody the love, and while you're at it, definitely do it for the cult conspiracy. We thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: And as far as the links for all of that, for Meta Mysteries, for the Cajun Night, for Patreon, for rock Finn, for the Rife Machine.
Speaker 2: For the Adam and Eve, for our merchers out there, for the.
Speaker 1: Merchant for everything that is all down in the show notes down below. For the super fast hyper links. He ain't got a serch shit, you just gotta open your eyes and scroll down a little bit from where you are listening to this.
Speaker 2: But uh, but.
Speaker 1: Anyway, with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: And my name is Jonathan and there's one.
Speaker 1: Very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible, So
Speaker 2: Outsuts