Speaker 1: In a world of distinct telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show. As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Monday, the tenth of November, you have our Lord, twenty twenty five. Well, today we're going to talk a course about the shutdown and the chances of them ending it. But there's another shutdown that is living on the horizon, and we're going to spend a lot of time talking about out ai and what is the endgame for this. There are two ways that this can go. Neither of them look very good. One of them you certainly can hedge pretty easily as an individual. We're going to talk about both of those at this juncture of a fourth turning. As Ray Dalio is pointing out yet again, he doesn't use the term fourth turning, but he points back to the last one as an indication of just how bad things are. Right now, we'll be right back stay with us and joining us remotely. Today is going to be my son Travis, Travis here there, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yes? I can, I'm here, all right?
Speaker 2: Good. So he's going to be joining us and chiming in from Texas. But yesterday, I know if you saw this or not, Travis, But there's a lot of hope being sold that this shutdown may soon be ending. And of course the person who was laying this out on the Sunday talk shows yesterday was Lindsey Graham. I know it's difficult to listen to miss Lindsey, but he can't talk about this and how they got to stop this shutdown right.
Speaker 4: Now, take on the government shutdown.
Speaker 3: Are you expecting any progress today?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think this madness is today.
Speaker 3: You know, the.
Speaker 2: Political terary actually did not end yesterday.
Speaker 6: Using shutdown airports, people not getting paid step benefits. You going away is backfiring.
Speaker 3: They want us to.
Speaker 6: Do two things by terrorizing the country, repeal the one point five trillion dollars in savings we had from the big beautiful bill making Medicaid more efficient. They want to change the prohibition against the legals getting healthcare that we had in that bill. And they also want us to continue for another year Obamacare, which is the biggest scam on the planet. Under Obamacare, insurance company's stocks have gone up about one thousand percent, Your premiums have doubled. The only winner under Obamacare is insurance companies. They signed people up, they get paid, and these people don't even make claims. One hundred and ninety thousand people were signed on Obamacare and didn't even know it. So it's a scam for insurance companies. It's not helping affordability. And Donald Trump gave us a breakthrough yesterday. Donald Trump, President Trump said yesterday, I will not accept continue to give hundreds of billions of dollars to money sucking healthcare insurance companies under Obamacare. I'm going to give money to the people so they can buy better and cheaper health care. And that broke the Democrats. Obamacare has been exposed for a scam. It's a reward to insurance companies at your expense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, about a dozen years ago.
Speaker 6: Open today because coreheads are prevailing on the Democratic side. Senator Shahenes, Senator Collins, Katie Bred and many others. I think we'll have a breakthrough today. Then we'll talk about how to change Obamacare to give the money to the people rather than insurance companies.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We saw President Trump's post on truth Social about that for sure last night.
Speaker 7: So just to be clear, you think today is the beginning.
Speaker 6: Of the reopening, Yes, today will the government will reopen today. We're not going to talk about healthcare until it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Well, actually did not.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump's going to lead this nation to change Obamacare, where all the money goes to the seven top insurance companies in the world. They have been in America, they've been enriched from five hundred to one thousand percent increase in stock, while premiums under Obamacare have overdoubled.
Speaker 3: Trump's going to end that.
Speaker 2: Well, this is something that we can hope that Lindsey Graham does kill Obamacare, right.
Speaker 3: Just kill it, kill it.
Speaker 2: Always looking for something to kill. This program should be killed. And of course who knew that Obamacare was going to be a gift to the insurance companies and a burden to the people. Well, we talked about that about thirteen years ago, and the Republicans have not done anything to stop it. Didn't do anything to stop it when they had the majority. They didn't do anything to stop it during the first four years of Trump at all. Now they're going to get serious about it. And look, you know, again, when we look at the difference in these things, it's always you have to consider not just the end goal, but the means to get there, and the end goal. I agree, got to get rid of Obamacare. Certainly should not be a welfare magnet for people. Illegal people here here illegally should not be getting government paid healthcare, end of story. That's a magnet to bring people in to live off the government. So I agree with both of those stated ends. However, you notice it has a really demagogic kind of ring to it. We're going to get the money to the people, not to the insurance companies. And it's I going to hear vague proposals like that my bs alarms or needles that start getting pegged, and so we'll have to wait and see what they're proposing here. But it is something that is as the Associated Press said, it really is the Democrats who shut down the government. However, if we look at this, when you look at what Trump has done in terms of fighting to keep people getting food stamps, trying to use that as a lever against the Democrats rather than you know, then it makes him look like he is initiating this shutdown and that he is using food for children as a lever against the Democrats. So it's very bad optics whatever it is, and I think that is the thing that's going to come back to haunt the Republicans, which I wish they would do things like end Obamacare. They have campaigned against it from its inception as an idea, and they failed to do anything about it time and time again, so we can hope that they'll do something about it. It really concerns me though, when I look at just how bad the public relations have been, just how bad the optics have been. It's like, how these people even get elected. Well, they're doing this kind of stuff. They've come across so increasingly arrogant and elitist, as I pointed out, the ballroom capitalism. They have to have known how this is going to look, how it was going to be played by the Democrats. And yes there's a lot of demagoguey involved in it, but there's a ring of truth to it as well. Saturday Night Live had this funny line in their opener.
Speaker 9: The people are saying, but sure, how will I afford my Thanksgiving turkey for my family? What good news is your family's not coming because all the planes are gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. These are the two things, right, the welfare, food payments as well as the place. As we point out on Friday, as Guard pointed out from the very beginning. Why should the government be involved in running the air traffic controllers. There's absolutely no reason why government should be doing that function. That would be paid for by the airlines as part of the entire industry there. And why is it that the government doesn't want to give that up?
Speaker 10: I know, Dad, what you need to understand is without the government, there might be some kind of catastrophic thing that happens that cause the airline controllers not to be able to work, and who knows what kind of chaos that might cause. That's right, if something like that were to happen, we need the government there to make sure that the air traffic controllers are always at their job.
Speaker 2: You know, I think Travis, going back, I think the Republican reluctance to do this because even New Zealand did it. The New Zealand was very very socialist and they hit the wall, couldn't pay their people, even at their foreign embassy staff. They were having to pay for their own food and expenses and run up on their credit cards. So they very quickly turned in different directions of the first ones to privatize the air traffic controllers, and it worked so well. A lot of other countries did it, And as I pointed out, last time you had the first Trump administration, you had a Republican and the Trump White House had supported this to basically break off the air traffic controllers along the lines of how it's being done in Canada. They said, look, this is a working model. And they're not the only countries that have done this. A lot of different have done this. But I think there was a reluctance amongst the Republicans to get rid of that control that they had because at the very beginning of the Reagan administration there was a big strike by the air traffic controllers and he fired a whole bunch of them, saying your government employees, and you're not going to mess with this. And so I don't know. I think they love the control. I think the Republicans love the control as much as the Democrats love the control. And I think they're reluctant to give that up. So where are we right now. Did they end it yesterday? Well, no, perhaps they had an agreement to end it yesterday. It wasn't the end. It might have been the beginning of the end, like Churchill here, But the Senate is voting on the first steps in the forty day government shut down Sunday night, after a group of moderate Democrats agreed to proceed without a guaranteed extension of healthcare subsidies, angering many and the caucus who wanted to continue the fight. So the agreement that they're talking about where you've had some Democrats defect in order to open up the government, is that they're going to start paying military and air traffic controllers and other people like that that they've been forcing to work. They're going to pay them, and they will agree to have a vote on what to do about the Obamacare stuff. And there's no guarantee that they're going to keep the Obamacare or fund the Obamacare, just that they will have a future vote.
Speaker 10: On healthyrek here Obamacare, you can keep here Obamacare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, why are we having this discussion now? A dozen years later and this is all decided and we knew where this is going to go, and it's gone to that direction and it has been sustained throughout the first four years of Trump administration. But now we're going to solve it this way. It's got to be done right now, and that always causes issues, you know, where there's also green transition or this.
Speaker 10: Yes, I'm sure that this was even understood back when Hillary Clinton was trying to take over health care. I'm sure people made all the same arguments and pointed out all the same problems because they're eternal. Yeah, they don't change, because it's the nature of human nature. You know, they are going to be the same throughout time, whether it's two thousand years ago or two thousand years into the future. No matter what, there is not going to be a utopia where these problems don't exist because they are rooted in humanity's nature.
Speaker 2: And it's also kind of similar to what we're going to be talking about, which is the neo Marxism, the idea that we have all the resources that we need, we just have to have the government allocate them fairly. And that's not true. You're going to be rationing along some basis because you do have finite resources in this world. And so that's the fundamental flaw behind all of this stuff, that we have infinite resources and we just need to redistribute the wealth. That is a kind of neo Marxism that informs all of these socialist big government ideas. And now the Republicans are just as caught up in this because of Trump, the Democrat from New York City. They're just as caught up in this neo Marxist fantasy about infinite resources. Just take a look, and we're going to take a look at his promises now to cut everybody a two thousand dollars check. Does that sound familiar? Does that sound like Trump version one again? Stimulus checks.
Speaker 10: This is really caught, yeah, between these two sides where the choice is gay race Marxism or imperialist warlike Marxism from the Republicans, who will eventually bring in the gay race communism too.
Speaker 2: Well, they're all going to converge. Yeah, they really are going to converge. I mean, we've got Silicon Valley out there now, even though it is prohibited to do, you know, to have a test to have artificially created kids, you know, the brave New World hatches, they're working on it. And you've got Steve Altman who is involved in this country a company doing illegal work. He and his husband. I just realized for the first time that Steve Altman was homosexual and haven't paid much attention to his personal life. However, all this LGBT stuff really does fold into this satanic agenda to have government control reproduction. It's the total population control depopulation, and will decide how many kids are going to be. Everything's got to be eventually under their control. They have to control every single thing. It is a satanic agenda, and LGBT provides them with a rationale. If people love LGBT enough, well then you do it out of compassion, you know, just like you got to have the robots to help the little ladies across the street, You've got to have a brain computer interface in order to be able to help the blind see and the lame walk. They'll always come up with a justification for these nightmare stopian technologies are coming from for the most part, DARFA and other organizations like that.
Speaker 10: Well, sure most of our viewers have seen it, but the movie Gatika, anytime we talk about these kinds of things, reminds me exactly of that. You have these designer babies, and you get to pick and choose the characteristics you want, and this leaves an entire underclass of people that are now physically in some ways inferior to these perfect specimens that they have specifically engineered to be smarter, faster, stronger, and where does that leave these people? And it doesn't leave them in a good place, at least in the movie, and chances are not in reality.
Speaker 3: If they get to move towards that future, well, you know, we.
Speaker 2: Talked to many times about Daniel Schwarz's Change, Change Agent, and the beginning of that is absolutely brilliant. The way he produces it shows a dialogue between the guy who is still working underground because it's still illegal, but you know he's doing it, just like say Altman is doing it and he's there's a discussion. There's a husband and wife. One of them is for it, the other one is reluctant to do it, doesn't want to do it, and so this guy who's selling them on it is making all of the arguments to push them into it in a kind of genetic arms race, saying if you don't do this, your child is going to be the dumbest kid in society. You know, they're going to be the dregs and everybody is going to be so much more advanced than them. And not only that, but if you do these genetic changes as a seed change from the very beginning, rather than changing the genetics of a mature individual. If you do it from the very beginning the seed change DNA, then that change will be permanent. And not only that, but it'll be those enhancements will be passed on to their offspring. So you're not just doing it for your child, You're doing it for your grandchildren, your great grandchildren, on and on. So he's making all these different arguments, and that's really how they move this into that sphere. Daniel Swore has always interesting novels in terms of understanding the trends that are coming. So they've got three former governors that have joined this move to end the shutdown. New Hampshire Senator she Shaheen, New Hampshire Center Hassan, and Independent Augustus King of Maine. They're going to vote to reopen the Senate, and yet I think they need five. I don't know how the math works out. I don't know if they had a vote last night. I forgot to look see if you can find out lance if they had the vote last night. And even the AP says Democrats voted for a shutdown and now they have to find a way out. Except Trump made it. Let them make it all about him with the different moves that he made. Again, it was the biggest pr blunder I think I've ever seen, taking something that even the Associated Press I call him associated propaganda because there's they leaned so far to the left of the Democrats, and even they say that the Democrats voted to do this, and yet Trump owned it in the worst possible way. And that's really bad news for us, because you know, he's out there doing the Robin Leech lifestyles are rich and famous. You know, Champagne dreams and caviar what is it, caviar Champagne dreams and caviar wishes. I think that's what it was. I'm in Leech.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they are going to be reconvening today at eleven o'clock. They had some short term bill yesterday that I'm not sure what that did if they have to meet again today to sign what it's about.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, it's not the end, it's not even necessarily the beginning of the end. But it is the end of the beginning, I guess. And which ending are we in now? In the tenth or eleventh inning? I think? Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 11: They advanced a short term funding bill won by a razor Fin vote of sixty to forty is what this article said.
Speaker 2: And I think that's going to release money to kids in the military and to air traffic controllers and things like that. Americans in the midst of a Republican made healthcare crisis, said Schumer, except he did it according to the Associated Press, and they're right. He said Americans would suffer immensely and that the crisis will only get worse again. Schumer's team is going to turn to create chaos in order to fight, and imaginary emergencies that sound familiar. Both of the sides are doing this kind of stuff. Democrats have sounded the alarm, said Schumer, and will not give up the fight. Republicans have been working with a group of moderates as a shutdown continued to disrupt flights nationwide, threaten food assistants for millions of Americans, and leave federal workers without pay. And this is the other issue too. I think it surprised many of us to see just how extensive and permanent this welfare system has become. It's no longer a safety net. It's now the foundation of a welfare state. Forty two million people and more than the population of many industrialized countries I think, including Canada, are all dependent on government for food. I don't like that situation. I don't agree with that. I think that's a very very bad idea. It only serves government. And yet, if you have that kind of a situation, you can't just change it overnight. It has to be a transition period here in a sense, you have to when you just go cold turkey on things like this, when people are addicted to it. That's a big issue. And it's my criticism of these tariffs, going back and forth, back and forth. And when you look at what's going on in the snap program, they changed it five times last week. What was going to happen, same kind of stuff we have with the tariff. There is no plan, folks, you want to trust the plan. Trump doesn't have a plan. His plan is chaos and disruption. That isn't a plan. And when you have spent decades creating a supply chain that is distributed all around the world, you're not going to be able to rip that up in just one move. And it's complete idiocy to try to do that same thing as true in the welfare state. I mean, they've been putting this thing in since Lyndon Johnson's Great Society back in the sixties. Sixty years of this and you're just going to cut people off cold turkey. And remember there's a lot of kids that are on this as well. So many Democrats have worn their colleagues against giving in, arguing they can't end the fight without an agreement to extend the healthcare subsidies. So they are really trying to you know, the longer you leave something in, you know, like Obamacare. It's been left in now for a dozen years. And the longer you leave something in like that, the harder it is to get rid of it. And so it is going to be a difficult thing, and it's going to require if that Republicans don't want to lose everything and turn all of it over to the Marxist Democrats. They've got to be a little bit smarter about the optics. And they are bone headed, stupid. They're about as savvy as George Santos when it comes to what they're telling people. Democrats have now voted fourteen times not to reopen the government, says the Associated Press, as they have demanded the extension and tax credits that make coverage more affordable for health care plans offered under the so called Affordable Healthcare Act, also known as Obamacare. Republicans are refused to negotiate on healthcare subsidies while the government is closed. The agreement would fund parts of the government. That's what they agreed to last night, I think food aid, veterans programs, and the legislative branch, among other things, and extend funding for everything else until the end of anyway, so the legislative branch. In other words, Congress voted to give money to itself. Of course, it would take Republicans take up Republicans on the long standing offer to hold a future vote on healthcare subsidies, with that vote occurring by the middle of December. They said the deal would reinstate federal workers have received reduction in force or layoff notices, reimburse states that spent their own funds to keep federal programs running during the shutdown. And while all this was going, Trump was demanding penalties and for the states that had disbursed the snap payments based on two court decisions saying that that had to be done, and then the Supreme Court over the weekend reversed that, and now Trump is demanding, and people in the Trump administration is demanding not only did that be paid back, but that they be penalized for using state money to give people for a snap. That's why I said, the way he has played this is just the most belligerent, bone headed moves I've ever seen from anybody. It would also protect against future reductions and forces through January, people said, and guarantee that all federal workers would be paid once the shutdown is over. Republicans released the final legislative text of three full year spending bills on Sunday. That legislation keeps a ban on pay raises for lawmakers, but it boosts their security by two hundred and three million dollars in response to increased threats. There's also a provision championed by Mitch McConnell to prevent the sale of some hemp based products. Oh, Mitch McConnell, he's still out there trying. That's the war that he wants to fight, the drug war and hemp. Again, George Washington grew hemp. We're not just talking about pot. So he's out there trying to stop that. Of course, Ram Paul also in Kentucky, has been pushing the legalization of HIMP, but Mitch McConnell is dead set against it. Republicans only need five votes from Democrats to reopen the government, so a handful of Senators could in the shutdown with only the promise of a later vote on healthcare. Around ten to twelve Democrats have been involved in the talks, with three people familiar with the agreement saying they had enough votes to join with the Republicans and to pass the deal. Even if the Senate were to move forward with funding legislation, getting to a final vote could take several days if Democrats who opposed the deal object and draw out the process. The first vote came last night Sunday evening to proceed with consideration of the legislation. So that's where they are now, but it's still going to take several days before they do this. There's no guarantee that the Affordable Care Act subsidies Obama Care would be extended if Republicans agreed to a future vote on healthcare. Mike Johnson said he will not commit to a healthcare vote again. He's going to if he's not going to, even they could vote it down. He's got a majority there but if he's not going to hold a vote, if he's going to hold it up like he's been holding up the Epstein document vote. And remember, as Thomas Massey pointed out, he said, they've had shutdowns in the past, but they've never had along with it a House recess. He said, we've always been here when there's been a recession. Why is that happening now, Well, Mike Johnson doesn't want the House meeting. He doesn't want to swear in the Democrat who's going to be the final vote to make sure that the Congress says, you've got to release the Epstein documents. He's trying to stop all that. And I guess he would like to keep it the entire country held hostage to the Epstein documents, because if he wants to throw his monkey wrench into the whole works and say, well, we won't even vote on Obamacare even when we're in the majority, you know, we'll wait and stall, and then the Congress will flip over to the Democrats in the midterm and nothing will happen with Obamacare yet again thanks to Mike Johnson and the cover up for the Epstein files. So they want new limits on who can receive the subsidies and argue that tax dollars for the plans should be routed through individuals. And again it's not clear exactly what this means. You know, when Lindsey Graham describes it as I said before, sounds like sheared demagoguery. We'll have to wait and see consequences of the shutdown or compounding as the US airlines are canceling. More than canceled more than two thousand flights on Sunday for the first time since the shutdown began. There were more than seven thousand flight delays, and Sean Duffy said on CNN that air travel a head of the Thanksgiving holiday will be reduced to a trickle if the government doesn't reopen soon. So more than two dozen states have warned in terms of the snap program of catastrophic operational disruptions as a Trump administration is demanding the states undue undue benefits paid out under Judge's orders last week, and as far as I can tell, this would even apply to state money that was done and to punish them for putting out state money even though they had a court order. So I'm saying they can't be gracious winners on any of this stuff, because they're following a very ungracious winner that's themselves, Donald Trump. Trump has completely restructured the GOP to guard pedophiles, to be belligerent, to pick fights domestic and foreign, and the Republicans are going down that path continually. So Capital Area Food Bank that provides more than eight million meals said that that is a twenty percent increase in terms of what they have seen before. So again, we can look at this situation and we can see that there's some really really deep issues in terms of how large the welfare state has become. Well, we're going to take quick break and we'll be right back, and when we come back, I want to take a look at some of the details that are happening with the shutdown and if there's any real reform that's being talked about. Has anybody besides Reason and a few libertarians brought up the idea that we need to get the air traffic controllers out of the control of Congress. Congress is constantly shutting down and what that is going to continue to do is to shut down transportation. And look, it's not just passengers, it's also freight that's going to have an effect on We'll be right.
Speaker 12: Back making sense. Comment again, you're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 4: Interested in a curated list of the funnest classical music. Find it now at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back, and Travis is joining us from Austin. He's gone back to He and his wife and young son have gone back to see family there for a week or so. So he's gonna be joining us remote and you have some comments there, Travis.
Speaker 3: I think that's right.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 10: From bronx OPPERA one one one it says, like Zoe said on Saturday night, if the courts and jails are still open, the government isn't shut down. And that's a real function, right, and to keep us locked up and controlled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think is one of the interesting things. One of them is to see just how many people are on welfare, and then the other one is to see that other than handing out checks and you know the functions, and of course that includes paying the federal employees, but the functions that most of these things are things that we don't really want or need, except for air traffic control. And there's absolutely no reason why the government needs to be involved in that. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, And jam seven talk about air traffic control says, maybe airlines could take TSA under their wing.
Speaker 3: Also, that's right.
Speaker 2: Then, and then drop them at a thirty thousand feet. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Watch how quickly a company that actually has to make money gets rid of the TSA when they see what they're actually.
Speaker 3: Doing and how useful they are.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Nope, can't afford this debacle.
Speaker 10: Nibaru nine to, quoting LBJ says, give them welfare and we'll have them voting Democrat for decades. Not quite an exact quote, but you know close, and I wouldn't say the exact quote, right.
Speaker 2: The welfare started out very very small under him, you know.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, and Steve evs SoSE twenty sixteen, give the reblood Likins the Senate. We'll get rid of Obamacare. It never happened. Now they promise a lot, and when do they deliver? I have yet to see it in my lifetime. Maybe maybe if I live long enough.
Speaker 2: Well, they have these wedge issues, right, and again that's more than just a wedge issue, but you know, they have these issues that they take ownership. But vote for us will fix this, you know, we'll fix something on my care, We'll fix the border or so forth. It's on, and they never do it because they don't want those issues to go away. They want to give you a reason to vote for them later on. And people will still do it because it's like, well, I know they didn't get it done last time, but you know the Democrats will make it even worse if I'll leave them there, so they it works for them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean you can see that very clearly with something like the NRA. What does the NRA actually accomplish during its lifetime?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, the NRA has been very compromising on a lot of these things, like the bumstock stuff for example. They wanted to show that they were on the winning side. They didn't oppose it. Gun Owners of America opposed it. And then finally then after that, after it went through and Trump did gun control by executive order, then he did another one. He did the pistol brace thing. He did that before Biden did it, and then he pulled it back because it was that period of time between the election in January sixth and the NRA finally objected to the pistol brace, but the president had been established and so you had both the Gun Owners of America and the NRA pushed back against the pistol brace, but NRA took a pass on the bump stock, and that's where the precedent was set.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the comments I have for now.
Speaker 2: Well, I got one here. Apossum King says, hold your maga hat out at some random street corner, and the Brewer of twenty twenty nine says, Emperor Trump's agenda to destroy the US financial system is still one percent on track, absolutely, And a big part of this, again is the chaos and the uncertainty. You know, whether you're a farmer working or whether you are somebody who's on food stamps, you don't know what's going to happen at any given moment because Trump doesn't you know, I don't think he's got a plan. But if he had a plan, he wouldn't want to tell you what it was because he rules by chaos. And there was actually an article how absurd at zero Hedge saying this has helped him a great deal with China because they don't know what he's going to do. Because some predictability has helped him with his negotiation. It's like, Okay, great, if that's the only thing that matters. But if the economy matters, if it matters that you're driving people out by the masses, the small businesses and small farms, you're killing them. But you get your deal through. Good for you. What is your real objective here? What is the end? Well, the US government can't even thought about. Over the weekend, we had to put some gas in the car. We're getting kind of worried about it, and a car that had been setting here for a long time, and I thought, well, I guess we've got enough to go, but let's put some gas in it. They have so broken the gas cans, even with government regulations. I mean, you can't use this thing when you've tried to tilt it up and put it in. You can't get it to poor because they've got so many different safety features on it. It's like, what do we say about a government that can even break something as simple as a gas can container and make it so it doesn't work anymore? Should we let them run everything in the economy. Well, if we do, it's going to go the same way that Trump's casinos half dozen casinos went right down the drain. Well, anxiety over the government shutdown is push consumer sentiment down to a near record low. The consumer sentiment index fell to fifty point three, down from fifty three point six a prior month, the lowest level since June twenty twenty two, which was the lowest level on record. So, folks, let me translating that for you, since market Watch doesn't seem to be able to figure that out. It's not just near a record low, it is a record low. The record low was June twenty twenty two, and this is the lowest. Well, this is near that, I should say, so it's not exactly a record I correct myself here. Wall Street Journal had expected that it was slipped to fifty three point zero, but it's slipped to fifty point three, so significantly lower, and it dropped much faster they thought it would drop just a little bit. This month's decline and sentiment was widespread, with one key exception consumers who had a large portion of holdings in the bubble stock market. So I guess how low will it go when the stock market bubble bursts. There's another thing to do. Over the weekend, we looked at went back and watched again the big short What a brilliant film. That is, it is an amazing story and brilliantly put forth because it's a real technical thing, you know, how do you do this? And so you've got these guys talking about what's going on in the market, and they'll do it a side. You know, they'll have a chef Anthony Bourdain who's now passed on. He explains this repackaging of mortgages and everything, kind of like a day old fish into a soup or something. And at another point they go so here to explain how this thing is working. Here is Margo Roby in a bubble bath. You don't see anything, but she's She's like, let me get your attention here, because you're going to have these, you know, two talking heads of guys talking about numbers, but instead we'll have Margot Robie put out this. So I thought it was really brilliant the way that they did the asides and to try to explain the technical sides of it. But it is something to go back and to think about. Yet again, by the way.
Speaker 10: The outlages, both that movie and Margin Call are dramas about the two thousand and eight market crash, and both are very good. I think Margin Call paints the investors and stock market people as a.
Speaker 3: Little bit too.
Speaker 10: They don't paint them as having any culpability. They paint them as kind of being like, oh, wow, gosh, this is happening. How could this have happened?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 10: It takes one analyst to actually go in and you know, he's a genius. He's got a giant brain, used to be a rocket scientist, so it takes him to figure it out.
Speaker 3: All these other people were just clueless.
Speaker 10: They weren't out there trading your future away knowing this was going to happen, and then banking on the fact that the government would come in and save them. It was just a it was just an accident.
Speaker 11: Guys.
Speaker 10: They're both good Margin call, in my opinion, a little less good because of that factor.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I like about the Big Short was they make it very clear that you've got why was it like three different groups of people who suss this out, saw what was coming, and then they placed their bets right and it's time sensitive. That's why I said when Michael Burry, who was one of the key people in all this thing, when he has put over a billion dollars again about eighty percent I think of his current holdings. To short the current market, to short the AI bubble, you need to pay attention because timing is everything. And in this all the mortgages started going bad, and yet the ratings companies continued to keep the ratings up higher, and so they weren't getting their money because it was a bet against the insurance companies that were ensuring this stuff, and so they were playing with the It was absolute fraud. And that's what you see all three of these characters reacting to this. You know, Michael Berry is having to pay tens of millions of dollars a month I think, to keep his his puts in there and having to pay covering charges for that. It's costing him and it's all fraudulent. And you have these other ones go in and confront people publicly, confront regulatory agencies and credit raiding agencies privately so that you know this is bad. How can you see all these mortgages defaults exploding and yet you continue to raise the credit rating of these instruments. How can you explain that? Well, if I don't do it, you know at Standard and poorts, then you know Moodies will do it down the street. They'll just take their business down there. So you know that you're doing this, You know that it's corrupt. And it was everybody who was in on it. The banks were in on it, insurance companies were credit rating agencies were in on it. The government was in on it, of course, And so they show that, They show how everybody is in on it, even when it comes to the SEC. At one point they go into this girl who's with the SAC and the SEC and says, you're going to do something about this, right, She's not concerned at all. As a matter of fact, she's making connections and schmoozing people at this party that are going to hire her in private industry when she leaves the SEC. And so that was the key thing about the Big Short. It wasn't just how did this happen and what were these ridiculous instruments that they created, but also it really super high landed the corruption, the institutional corruption, and so anyway, the outlook has been gloomy for a while due to concerns about job and inflation. Despite these concerns, consumer spending has still held up. People are still borrowing money just like the government that they keep voting for and so the Supreme Court issued an emergency order to block the full SNAP food aid payments. As I said, had two judges who looked at this and said, well, no, this actually is an emergency this time. Unlike everything else that Trump has done, Trump is declaring everything to be an emergency. That is not an emergency. There's no emergency about fentanyl coming across the border from Canada, but he tried to use that as a basis for doing his arbitrary tariffs that he continues to change all the time. But this really is an emergency, and it's an emergency a contingency for which they had the emergency stuff there. So he had two judges say no, you've got to release that. And so they did an emergency hearing with Supreme Court, and interestingly enough, I wouldn't have expected her to do it, but Katanji Brown Jackson issued the order on late on Friday to pause the requirement to distribute full SNAP payments until the Appeals Court could rule. So this is kind of a procedural thing. In other words, they're not ruling necessarily, I think on the merits of the case. But this is one judge saying, well, we're not going to do anything until the appeals case is hurt. So she put a hold on that. And when you look at this now, this has allowed the Democrats that this is their other hobby horse. They want to pack the Supreme Court. And James Carvill said, when the Democrats take control, and they're going to do it really soon, he said, especially because the boneheaded way the Trump administration is doing the pr the public relations on this shutdown. When the Democrats get back into power, we're going to use it to pack the Supreme Court. Let's send to him.
Speaker 5: I'm going to tell you what's going to happen. The Democrat is going to be elected in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 5: I know that he's going to be a Democratic house going to be a Democratic Senator. The Democratic president is going to announce a Special Transition Advisory Committee on the reform of the Supreme Court that we can have our third branch of government has lost the faith and trusted American people. And as president, I'm going to do anything. A lord, he's going to point a blue ribbon, maybe Judge Ludic and the Dean of the you know, just the usual fucking suspects, all right, and they're going to recommend that the number of Supreme Court justices go from nine to thirteen. That's going to happen, people, that's going to happen to you.
Speaker 2: They're going to win.
Speaker 5: They're going to do some Blue Ribbon panel of distinguished jurists and they are going to recommend thirteen, and a Democratic Senate and House going to pass it, and the Democratic president is going to sign it because they have to do an intervention so we can have a Supreme Court that the American people trusting you. So just keep that in the bag of your mind. And I would bet a lot of money if that's what's going to happen again.
Speaker 2: James Carvell, And although I disagree with him totally on policies, I think he is. He's got the idea of strategy, political strategy. Why thirteen, We'll just stop and think about it. We've got three liberal judges that are liably liberal on everything. If you add another four, that gives you seven, seven out of thirteen is your majority right there. So they're going to add just enough so that the Democrat president in twenty twenty eight can appoint four judges to give them a majority. Way this thing is going to work at some point in time, even if it doesn't happen in twenty twenty eight, but if they keep making the kind of mistakes that they've been doing in terms of the means at which they're pursuing ends, which I would agree with, but the means in which they're doing it are really awful. And then there's other things. You know, Trump is demanding that the Senate end the filibuster so they could end the lockdown. That's the only thing that you can think of to do. You're going to set a very bad precedent so that you can get immediate relief. Well, yes, of course, because that's the way this government operates, that's the way all of American society operates. We're going to go into massive debt because we need it right now.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: You see this when we come up with the AI. Steve Altman, Steve Aultman, Yeah, Steve Altman, that is first anyway at open AI. Sam Altman, thank you. It was Steve Altman. I think as a director maybe anyway, I didn't think the first name was right. Anyway, is that they want to get it, and they want to get it now, and they don't care how much debt they go into. They don't care how much debt the government goes into. Government obviously doesn't care. But you could have this immediate satisfaction. I want to change everything, and I want to change it now, and I don't care what I destroy and the process. We are going to move fast, and we're going to break things, and we're going to go into debt. That is the American zeitgeist right now at the moment, and that is going to destroy this country. It's already largely destroying us, and it is going to be the thing that kills us. I want it now and and I don't care how what it costs. Yes, go ahead.
Speaker 10: And of course the faster they move, the more things they break, the better it actually is for them because it allows them to turn around and say, well now we need more government. Now, we need another department to come in and fix this other thing.
Speaker 3: We need more control over your life, that's right.
Speaker 10: It gives them this continual excuse to creep forward and forward and forward.
Speaker 3: It's how they operate.
Speaker 10: The worst they are at their jobs, the more they're able to come in and say, well, I know we did it bad and wrong last time, but if you just give us more. We promise it won't be like that again. We promised this time we'll do it right. But you know, we've got so little time and everything's so bad. You've got to just sign up right now, because if we do nothing, it's going to be infinitely worse than if we do something. You got to let us do something that's right.
Speaker 2: And they do want to be able to rule by emergency and fiant. It's not just Trump. It was George W. Bush who said that famously said, you know, well, I kind of wish I was like the Chinese. I can just tell everybody to do it and they have to do it. And that's what Trump is doing with the emergencies, and he puts them on and he says, okay, now stop me if you can. And we see that on the left as well. I mean, look at Justin Trudeau talking about how his favorite country after Canada, of course has to say Canada's is for favorite country. His favorite country was China because they could just do whatever they needed to do. And the specific case he was talking about was the climate. Mcguffin, except we saw him doing whatever he wanted to shut down free speech during the COVID mcguffin as well.
Speaker 3: So think about that.
Speaker 10: Justin Trudeau is more at least he acts more patriotic than Miriam Adelson is. When asked, Justin Trudeau specifies, well, hated as my first but you know, if I had to pick another, it would be Cuba. Miriam Maidelsen, She's like, no, it's is real, it is real, not even gonna pretend.
Speaker 2: And Trump is fine with that.
Speaker 11: And the thing is, I don't think Trudeau actually likes Canada at all. It's not his favorite country. It's probably his least favorite country, given what he's doing to it. And same with all these politicians that say America is their favorite country.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 11: At least Adelson was being a little bit more honest about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. And Trump will just tell you right out in front, you know, hey, yeah, we're gonna put Israel first official is there more than a half dozen states confirmed that some SNAP recipients have already issued full November payments been issued full November payments on Friday. And so this is something I think after that happened, Trump got angry about it, and I think that it has something to do with his two thousand dollars stimulus check a bunch of posts that he put out about that, because if you stop and think about it, right, how are you going to claw that's? You know, people saying, hey, we paid out these snap benefits, we can't get them back. All right, Well, I'm going to penalize you somehow for doing that. And again, trying to maximize the pain is the way that the public is going to see this and understand it. And I think that's accurate. And so he looks at it and says, okay, so he can't claw this back. What if I give people tariff money, say this from the tariff, and then they overthrow the tariffs, how are we going to get that money back? Because they're already looking at a tremendous amount of money that has to be given back if the Supreme Court shuts down the tariffs for which Trump had no authority to impose them. And so that's a big argument to say that you a pragmatic argument as opposed to a legal argument. And Scott Bessant, the sous Soy boy, has been making that argument publicly and to the Supreme Court. He was there at the Supreme Court, although he didn't speak, but saying This is going to create all kinds of chaos if we've got to refund the money to countries and companies on the terraff if you overturn this, and so then they want to extend the tentacles of this thing by giving it to individuals to make sure they can't be overturned. But never forget that this is the largest tax increase that we've ever seen. This is bigger than the previous largest tax increase by a huge amount what FDR did in terms of tax increase back in nineteen forty two, and I think it was something like ten or twenty billion dollars and now it is equivalent in today's dollars to two hundred billion. And yet you had Caroline Lovett say we've made six hundred billion in revenue, So that would be three times the previous largest tax increase from FDR. That's why I say Trump is a Democrat, a Democrat socialist who wants to own have the government own countries companies. He's taking positions and Intel and others, a Rare Earth company as well. He's taking positions in these different companies. And we're going to talk more about this when we get into artificial intelligence. He's basically adopting the Chinese model of government ownership. It is not a good thing for us. We're not going to own anything. You and I as taxpayers, we're going to be paying for it. It's going to be public expense and private profits. And it is a corrupt form of fascism really and socialism that the Chinese have been indulging in for quite some time. It makes a lot of people into billionaires, you know, people like Steve Bannon's mentor Gho forget what his actual name is, but he goes by Guo Guo, and they know how that works. You can become a billionaire overnight with that kind of corruption.
Speaker 10: And of course we've kind of seen that the United States has been a very socialist country when it comes to businesses. Anyway, they're just being more open about it now. Anytime a large enough business gets into trouble, they run out hat in hand of the government and say.
Speaker 3: Hey, we screwed up.
Speaker 10: We were just talking about the two thousand and eight crash. That's what they did. They blew up the markets, they lost everyone's money. They went to the government and said, you really can't let us fail, because if you do what's going to happen. You just got to hand over the money and none of that went to the American people. None of that went to help alleviate their suffering, which they didn't cause, yeah, they were a bystander in this. They had their money taken and you know it disappeared. But these large companies got billions upon billions of dollars.
Speaker 3: And made out like bandits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right. Well, and so you know when we look at this, that's what we're going to be talking about with Aihow you've got Sam Altman and others are saying, we're going to have the government be there to help us to pay for these capital expenditures that we're going to be doing. We don't have the money. You know, we had that podcast where Sam Altman is talking about that, and he had a guy who was an investor called him out on that said, you got something like fourteen billion dollars in revenue, how are you going to do one point four trillion in capital expenditures over the next couple of years. There's a big gap. Yere that that's making sense. Intor's response was a non sequitor. It's like, well, hey, if you don't want your your stock. There's a lot of other fools out there who will buy it from the greater fool theory of the stock market bubble.
Speaker 10: I'll have you know, there's one born every minute. I could sell it like that.
Speaker 2: That's right. So you know this is where we're going in. You talk about the banks were too big to fail, so they got bailed out. Well, guess what artificial intelligence companies are bigger now. They quietly passed the entire banking sector in terms of especially the stock market that's going on, and so of course the government is going to bail them out. If it bailed out the banks, we're going to see all that stuff happening again. Meanwhile, food lines. Food lines are what we're going to see. These are food lines in one particular place. See this, people standing in the rain, and the line goes forever around and around the block. This is just one food bank that is there. But it also happens on the military bases as well. Look at this. This is on an Air Force military base in Las Vegas, Nellis Air Force Base on Friday, and people put this up and you can see all the people lined up at the Air Force base out of food to get food bank and they told us a point out on Friday, soldiers that had been stationed in Germany, We're told to go to German food banks to get food. You talk about stretching the empire to thin, isn't it? You know Napoleon said, an army travels on its stomach. Well, we can't even afford to pay our own people. It can't get organized enough to do that. It's pretty absurd. What is happening with all this? So you have several states that jumped in and gave the snap benefits to people, Wisconsin, Oregon, Hawaii that jumped in and paid fully for the month of November. Trump is furious about that and he wants to because it's going to be hard to get that back and he wanted to use it as a leverage. Officials in California, Kansas, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington State also said they moved quickly to issue full snap benefits on Friday because the two court decisions. And again what happened is there was an appeal to get a quick decision. They went to the Supreme Court. Supreme Court said we're going to stop these judges' orders until the case can be heard by the appeals court. So something of a victory for Trump. Still it's not permanent. I mean, it could go back the other way, but he wants to penalize the states who spent their own money giving this to people. In both cases, the judge ordered the government to use emergency reserve fund that has more than four point six billion dollars to pay for SNAP for November, but gave it leeway to tap other money to make full payments, which cost between eight and a half and nine billion dollars each month. That's why I said the magnitude of the welfare state, I think is an eye opener for many of us who have not been keeping tabs on how big it has grown. Forty two million people and I think about twenty percent of children are getting fed through the welfare program. On Monday, the administration said it would not use the additional money, saying it was up to Congress to appreciate appropriate the funds for the program and that other money was needed to shore up other child hunger programs. So again putting their foot down, and it is not playing well. So it's Thanksgiving. Travel looms airport chaos threat could force Washington to end the shutdown, and I think that's exactly what's going on on me. That was the joke from Saturday night lighting that plate earlier.
Speaker 9: The people are saying, but sir, how will I afford my Thanksgiving turkey for my family? What good news is your family's not coming because other planes are gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. When the planes are gone, that's what ends the shutdown. Previous longest shutdown, which was in the prior Trump administration, ended when you started having people air traffic controllers calling in sick after going for all over a month without pay. This time they managed the shutdown better so they able to keep juggling and spending the plates for a little bit longer. But it has finally taken because the air traffic controllers in an even larger amount now are having to take secondary jobs in order to feed their family. Because their primary job is an air traffic controller, they're not getting paid, so they're having to go out as uber drivers or whatever, and showing just how broken the system is. There. The record long government shutdown will end once FAA mandated flight reductions start forcing airport closures, and of course that happened over the weekend and double stacking the planes. Right now, we're taking off, but later flights are going to be hurting worse. Once airports closed, this thing ends. We don't all fly private like the people in Congress, said Brian Sullivan. And on Friday, the FAA told major airlines reduced daily flights by four percent at forty major airports, rising to six percent closures by tomorrow and ten percent by Friday. So they're rapidly shutting everything down. Secretary Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy warned that the flight reductions could exceed twenty percent if the government shut down were not resolved in the weeks ahead. By Saturday, forty two major airports had disrupted flights in twelve cities. It's only going to get worse two weeks before Thanksgiving, and you're going to see air traffic will be reduced to a trickle, said Duffy. Once airports close, this thing ends again, as Brian Sullivan said, because we don't all fly private planes like many in Congress. More than twenty two hundred flights canceled on Sunday alone. I met a nationwide air travel disruption and seventy five hundred flights delayed, So it continues to escalate very rapidly. Some travelers are completely in panic as they're trying to figure out how they're going to get home, if they've got to go to a wedding or something like that, how they get back and so flight away. You might want to pull this up lance that shows the map of they call it the misery Map of closures. They've got a chart there and they've got circles showing where the most closures are. And so again understand this.
Speaker 10: I'm glad to live in a time where we have something called the misery map to show us how how life is going in certain aspects.
Speaker 2: Well, I think since two thousand and one, whenever I think of airlines, I think of misery. It has just been it's like a metastasizing cancer what they have done, and look at how bad it god. In twenty twenty, they apply all of their pressure to the airports and it's the sort of thing. It's not going to be limited that. I mean, they're just using them as a to move the Overton window in people's minds as well as to practice their tactics. Because TSA is not about airplanes, it's about transportation in general, and we've seen that they have made moves, brief moves in the past to push into trains and buses and things like that, but they will continue to do. That's why they want to ban private cars and have all cars under control of corporations, big corporations that are going to work with them.
Speaker 10: So really incredible is how so many people younger than myself have no concept of flight as anything but this tremendous hassle, this gigantic nuisance to them, that's just normal. They have never experienced, you know, a pre nine to eleven world where flying wasn't a nightmare. You could go to the airport, you could. You know, it was still crowded, but it wasn't this you know pantomime where you have to sit there and pretend like, okay, me taking my shoes off is an important part of the procedure. Me walking through the X ray cancer machine very important.
Speaker 2: It was like that comedy the American Carol there making fun of all the stuff in it. I mean, that show wasn't that wasn't out. That movie wasn't out for more than a year before they did do the Underwear Bomber, and basically, you know, practically making you take your underwear off for all practical purposes, you know, to go through the scanners. I remember when they first instituted any kind of security checks, and that was in response to some of the Cuban hijackings and things like that. But that's very simple. I mean, just put your bag on a conveyor belt and let the thing run through. It wasn't the kind of invasive type of thing that we have now. So yeah, it always moving the overton window. Yeah.
Speaker 10: I always remember that flight we took where, you know, the TSA guy had been very you know friendly, you know, pretty kind, but then you said, well we're going to opt out, and the switch that flipped as soon as he heard we were opting out. I've been so nice to you, I've been good, and you're gonna do this to me. Yeah, and he immediately becomes just this officious, gree little bureaucrat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The thing that really set them off was when I came back over there. You got separated from us, and you're going through separately, and I started filming the process and he told me not to and I said, now I'm allowed to do this, and that's when he really lost it.
Speaker 10: And again the government has this whole mentality of well, if you're not doing anything wrong, you don't have anything to hide, why would it matter if we're filming you at all times?
Speaker 3: But the second you flip that back.
Speaker 10: Around on any of their employees, watch how they scream, Watch how they moan, Oh, you're oppressing me.
Speaker 3: How could you film what I'm doing?
Speaker 2: Well, just I'll tell you in the audience. At the same time, in terms of driving a car here in Tennessee, they've just had a major scandal where they found out that the highway Patrol has got quotas in terms of arresting drunk drivers, and they've been arresting people who are completely sober and charging them with being a drunk driver. So I just want to give you a word of warning, Travis, as you're coming back through. It was picked up by I think a station out of Memphis. They had several people went to them and made the case that they were arrested in charge of drunk driving and they were not drinking at all. And then they had two highway patrol officers former I think I think they left blowing the whistle on it, saying that they've got quotas that they want them to do about fifty a month, and so it's crazy what is happening. And this is just a government out of control again, trying to make a justification for their jobs, just like TSA.
Speaker 11: Nice that those two former highway patrol officers found their integrity once they had nothing left to lose and were no longer employed.
Speaker 2: There, that's right. Yeah, I've talked many times the law enforcement against prohibition, and it's all judges and prosecutors and police officers former former now left or retired or whatever. Now they tell us all right, they won't tell us all they're there. But that's that's the way this thing always works.
Speaker 11: Out of course, some of that could be they are former because they had a conscience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 11: It's the whole test of a institution is if they get rid of the corrupt people in it. Well, they're getting rid of the non corrupt people. So it's that's right.
Speaker 2: Well, again, as I said, it's not just the passenger flights, Okay, this is also our distributed supply chain. You know, our supply chain is distributed, you know, not just internationally but even within the United States, and so domestic flights in terms of transportation are going to be taking a big hit. And this is on top of the fact that because that UPS plane fell apart on takeoff, that horrific accident. I don't know if I should should have gotten the clip for but it's just somebody's dash can recorded it. And you see this wall of fire as the thing is like going across the ground because the plane engine fell off as it was going, caught a lot of people on the ground as well. And so as a result that make of plane McDonald Douglas MD eleven planes have been grounded and that's a big part of the fleet of UPS and Federal Express, so those have been grounded. And then in addition to that, you've got the other restrictions that are there. So it's going to impact a lot of shipping and transportation stuff like that, right before the big retail issues of Christmas time coming. And so that has nothing to do with the air traffic control, but it just exacerbates it as well. And they're saying the one saving advantages that a lot of the flights for UPS and FedEx take place at night where they don't have the restrictions on the air traffic controllers. But I can imagine that that would begin to happen as well. You know, if you can't pay the air traffic controllers, they've got to eat somehow and earn their way.
Speaker 10: Thinking maybe they're saying, well, thankfully, most of these happen at night, so hopefully there won't be someone around to record the next one.
Speaker 2: Well, they weren't around in that case either. It was a dash cam recording, you know, because a lot of the dash cams whenever there's some kind of a vibration. I bet there was a vibration when that thing was hitting the ground. It's fairly fairly close, and you know, if there's some kind of a jerk or something like that camera kicks on, it starts to record, and that's where they got that footage. So one guy who's a supply chain management professor at SYRACUSE said that the ten flight reduction, the reduction flight capacity and the grounding of these planes is they won two punch for cargo carriers. He thinks it could take weeks for them to get the MD eleven fleets back in service. They're going to have to do a thorough review of the condition of the planes because evidently there's some kind of a design issue of the engine is going to fall off like that. Both FedEx and UPS said many of the flights take place at night outside the restricted window. Both of them said they also had contingency plans to protect shipments of critical items like pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and essential manufacturing drugs. So you'll still be able to get your vaccines. Good news is we can still inject all the kids. They said that trucks are going to be called on to move things quickly, and there'd be a shift for that. They said, well, actually, you know, we've gotten pretty good at a meeting these challenges for short term disruptions within the last five years. Yeah, a lot of dramatic supply chain swings, so this won't translate to a simple one to one loss of capacity everywhere. Why have we had these dramatic supply chain swings over the last five years, Well, beginning with the Trump lockdown. Of course, Biden did his best to carry all that along. It's government in general messing up everything that it gets involved in.
Speaker 11: And of course they're going to be offsetting the danger of the lack of air traffic controllers by handing this over to these truckers that don't speak English, and having them bring the danger on the roads instead of the skies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what a mess we're in. It truly is amazing. So the Trump administration again is going to try to snap defeat out of the jaws of victory, demanding that states undue the snap payouts. How are they going to do that? And warning of a catastrophic impact. The Trump administration is playing this really stupidly. They highlight the confusion, the uncertainty caused by the Trump Administration's shifting stance on the issue. So again, when there is a real emergency, they declared that it's not an emergency, and when it's non emergency, he makes it up so he can do whatever he wishes. So the Deputy under Secretary of Agriculture warned that states could face penalties if they did not comply. It was unclear if the directive applies to states that used their own funds to keep the program alive or the ones that were just relying on federal money entirely. The Department of Agriculture would not respond to AP to clarify that. Republican Senator Murkowski of Alaska said on Sunday that the directive is shocking if it applies to states like Alaska that used their own money to prop up the program. She said, it's one thing if the federal government is going to continue its level of appeal through the courts to say no, this can't be done with the money that's coming from the federal government. But when you're telling the states that have said this is a significant enough issue in our state and we're going to find the resources to backfill or the front load or whatever term you want in order to help people, those states should not be penalized. So again, just to leave this out there with uncertainty as to where that is, that in and of itself is stupid, and it'll be even dumber if they seek to penalize states who are using their own money.
Speaker 11: Gives a huge attack on state sovereignty and a major encroachment from the federal government.
Speaker 2: That's right, and it will be something that you can bet will be demogogued by the Democrats. There have been four different directives in six days. This is very much like the tariffs, right, tariffs based on a fake emergency. This one based on a real emergency that was created by the government, and yet they can't make up their minds and they can't come up with a reasonable explanation for this. So the governor of Maryland said, in the past six days, we received four different measures of guidance from the Trump administration. He fumed over the latest one that threatened to punish states if they aid full benefits. He said, this is chaos, and it is intentional chaos that we're seeing from this administration. And this is why I say, you know, it concerns me because, just like James Carvill, I think the Democrats are going to sweep everything. The Republicans are kidding themselves about this no King's Rally, I said, And you could see it in the elections that we just had, and you're going to see it in the midterms, and you're going to see it at twenty twenty eight. This is the Republicans are completely discrediting anyone who wants to talk about real free markets or any reform of the welfare state. They are poisoning all of that. And you know, whenever you turn around, you know, here's Trump attending another extravagant party at mar Lago as thousands hit the food banks amid the shutdown. This is the UK Independent and of course it's going to be spun that way. The optics are just so incredibly stupid. A Drudge had it at the very top of the Drudge Report. As matter of fact, he had this still of Trump as Marie Antoinette and said underneath it, let them eat steaks.
Speaker 4: Let them eat steak, or you fired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. That's the Trump mode of government. We will rule by intimidation, by conflict, and by chaos. Trump attended his second extravagant party at mar Lago in a week as tens of thousands of federal employees go without pay, leaving some of them and many more Americans to turn to food banks amid the longest government shut down in history, even the military vestation in foreign countries. Another lavish event at mar Lago, and Trump was seen dining at a table surrounded by MAGA supporters, posing with his thumbs up next to women in ball gowns. The event also featured ice sculptures and an opera performance. Yeah, this is our ballroom capitalism.
Speaker 14: It is.
Speaker 2: Playing into all the stereotypes of corrupt crony capitalism that everybody has. And it is an idiotic tone death public relations blind to the optics of what's going on. Yes, last, so.
Speaker 11: Are these sculptures of people in masks with tactical gear and its ice sculptures that they had.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, if you get too close, the sculptures will spray you with pepper spray. So that's it. Around the same time, on Friday, the Trump administration was allowed to continue only partially funding the SNAP program in order from the Supreme Court blocking the decision of a lower court which required the government to fully fund SNAP, otherwise known as food stamps. So one person that they talked to at the Independent was a bureaucrat lost their I used to be a grant's administrator, administrator of handing out grants across the federal government, in other words, giving people money. That's what the government does. The two things that we miss with a shutdown, and that's really what the federal government has become, handing out money to people and both the employees of the government as well as welfare recipients. And then the other thing is some functions that they can't manage to handle that are very vital and critical. And so we've really seen what government is. People should not lose sight of the reality of government. So you know when you look at the filibuster and Trump throwing temper tantrums to do the filibuster said, if they can't reach a deal, the Republicans should terminate the filibuster immediately, all upper case, and take care of our great American workers. Again, this is just another example of how he is willing to set very very bad precedents and or break things for expediency. Again. The Obamacare fix still not clear what it's going to be, but they say they're going to send cash to Americans and not to ensures. Why do we have to send our money to the federal government to have to have it sent back to us doled out to us like children on an allowance. Let's see, this is the Republican plan. Now we're going to give you money from the government. Again. What is that about. That's about control, It's about another form of welfare. I shouldn't have to depend on a government handout for food, or for health care, or for insurance or for anything else. Got to get the government out of this. I don't want Obamacare. And guess what, I don't want trump Care or lindsey Care or whatever they want to call it. And Trump is already working with these pharmaceutical companies, like how you know Affiser and Albert Borla to put in Trump r ex and that of corrupt crony capitalism right there. But both sides, both the Democrats and Republicans, are owned by the pharmaceutical companies. You know, they've got a lot of corporates. You know, foreign governments own them. Israel, Argentina, Ukraine, they are tied in with this because again they get kickbacks from these different organizations. You give them money, you give them the public's money and massive amounts, and they will kick back some of that money to these corrupt politicians. That's how the game works. Israel does it, Ukraine does it. I don't know how it works with Argentina yet, but that certainly is how it works with the big pharmaceutical companies. And so again that they're not going to really fix this. Trump Care is not going to be that much different from Obama.
Speaker 10: My theory on Argentina is that Donald Trump wants tips on hair from Javier Malai.
Speaker 3: I think that's why he did it. Your hair is incredible, it's so boovie. I can't get my to be like that. How do you do it? Hobby.
Speaker 2: Who does your hair? Yeah, who does your hair? That's right. I could guess, well, they have the Brazilian butt lift. I guess they got the Argentina hair lift. Maybe, so replacing it replacing insurance, but direct cash transfers to people would mean that no one but they're very rich could ever receive treatment for a chronic condition like heart disease or diabetes, or an expensive disease like cancer. Well, of course that's not going to be the case. That's a Democrat talking. They're going to hand out money to the hospitals, and they're going to get this done one way or the other. The issue is, why are we having another program that's going to depend on money from handouts from government in order to get something that is vital. We got to get government out of our life. It used to be that that was the rhetoric, at least of the Republicans. They don't even pretend that they want to get government out of your life anymore. And they're out there demagoguing saying, well, you know Obama's version gives money to corporations, We're going to give you the money directly. I mean, that sounds even more like the Democrats than the Democrats. And so Lindsey Graham says, this whole thing is backfiring. I'm going to end the shutdown today. That was yesterday. And I guess the question is who is at backfiring on? And you know, this is an amazing mess that we have. And Sean Duffy says that the air traffic control disruptions will live on long after the shutdown. But guess what he's not proposing to spend off the ATCs, the air traffic controllers. Nobody in the Republican Party is talking about getting, you know, cutting them loose to do their own thing under the control of the airlines. Nobody is talking about that at all. And it was even proposed in the first Trump administration, but nobody's proposing it now. Duffy said, when the shutdown began, he was already short of qualified air traffic controllers. Well, maybe people don't want to work for a government that is constantly playing these types of games. Well, we're going to take a quick break. Travis, you want to cover the comments? Do you have the comments there?
Speaker 3: I have some comments.
Speaker 2: Travis is joining us remote from Austin.
Speaker 10: That's right, a secret location outside of Austin, very very clandestine over here. But we've got a comment and a tip from DG eight. Thank you very much, DJA. We appreciate. Thank you so as David. The Trump's foreign policy. The Trump's foreign policies have evolved into a clone of George W. Bush, and his economic policies have evolved into a combination of Woodrow Wilson, a FDR and MAGA still claims winning unbelievable. That's right, we're winning, winning so much. And Stealth Patriot. Thank you very much, Stealth Patriot, We appreciate it. Says just like the lockdown government shutdowns effect on travel is going to have a devastating effect on the economy. Everything the government does is intentional. Is an intentional demolition of our way of living.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right. Yeah, it's all about.
Speaker 10: Making us more poor, more willing to put up with whatever they do to us, just because we require them to survive.
Speaker 2: They've got a lot of ways to make sure that we own nothing. That's right, Yeah, continue, go ahead.
Speaker 3: These are those are the two tips that I had.
Speaker 10: Let me see if I've got got more comments readily available. We're still working on the system here, folks.
Speaker 2: But well, I've got a couple from guard and he says the GFP will never end government subsidized medical and they will remove Obama's name and continue the welfareism and subsidies to big insurance companies in some ways. Yeah, you know, you know the insurance company is going to be feeding at the table. They've got too much money, too much control of all these different congressmen that are out there. And he also says, you know what solves government shutdowns, bombing people in boats and handing weapons to genocide generators. That's absolutely right. When all else fail, they take it a war. They have the wag the dog thing that is out there. Jason Barker says, they sell replacement spouts for gas cans. They're like a black market on them. I want to replacement spouse. I want to replacement spout for the government. It's what I wanted for. Yeah, I guess we could probably three D some print something land As you could probably do that for me.
Speaker 10: It's truly amazing how through government interference they managed to make the jug unusable a simple container, something we have had worked out for thousands upon thousands of years.
Speaker 2: I think we have a new metaphor for how useless government is and the way that it destroys our life. We talk about how government was like kudzu. You know, you bring it in to solve a problem, before you know it, it's taken over everything. Well, I think that the gas can thing, it's probably the best thing we've come up with yet. Yea, that's even worse than you know, mandating that the toilets have got to be one and a half gallons. That took them a long time for the toilet manufacturers to be will catch up to that immediate mandate to get something to work that way, and maybe they still don't work as well as they used to. But this is just beyond the pale. It's it's the bucket, right, It's the government. It's the government is making us all poor and the strangest ways. And you can't really even pour this into the car at the which the thing.
Speaker 10: And of course you can find Guard Goldsmith during his Liberty Conspiracy broadcast at six pm on weeknights. You can check him out on Rumble and on Twitter at Guard Goldsmith. Jason Barker, one of the hosts of Knights of the Storm and go to Knights of the Storm dot com to find their schedule, Our schedule, Guard schedule, Tony schedule. They have a lot of different broadcasts listed there when and where you can watch, So go check out Nights of the Storm dot com and Guard Goldsmith Liberty Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: There's an interesting comment from Bulldog. He said, the company I worked for used to make gas cans, and they used to get sued because people had set them on their furnace, et cetera. See that coming.
Speaker 3: Some people just don't have common sense.
Speaker 10: Some people absolutely just they don't get the concept you don't put fire near the gas can.
Speaker 11: But has all these comments and more.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got those comments from us, Yes, I've got Okay, Yeah, Pasanovante is absolutely true. You know I didn't get anything into the car, spilled it all over the ground trying to use that, but go ahead, Yeah, Yescaulevante.
Speaker 10: I said, I spilled more gas with those environmental quote unquote gas cans, and I ever spilled with a spout.
Speaker 3: They make it utterly impossible. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 10: I remember for days, we were convinced we were just doing something wrong.
Speaker 2: All three arms and four hands or something. I could use that thing, but.
Speaker 10: We all took turns at one point or another just trying to figure out, Okay, this can't be how it works. It's it can't be this ridiculous and non functional. We're doing something wrong. And then eventually we all came to the conclusion that no, this is how it's supposed to be. It's this bad. Yeah, we've got Wally Walrice, that guy from the Big Short is shorting Palenteer at Big Time, that's right, Michael Berray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a shorting Pollentteer and in Nvidia. But in Vidia is like sixteen percent of the short that he put out there. Eighty four percent of it is Palenteer, And I don't know, you know, I look at it and I we're going to talk about AI when we come back, and I think that, you know, Palenteer is on the side of this where it is the government and using it as a weapon foreign and domestic. And I think that that is the use case of AI. And I think that's why they're going to give it whatever money they need. I mean, there's the big issue of the bubble and what it's going to do to the economy. That's very similar to what happened with the Big Short of course, you know history rhymes, it doesn't exactly repeat. That's the rhyming portion of it there. But then this is different in the sense that they really want AI as a weapon, a weapon to use against us and as a big part of their arsenal for the wars that they intend to start, which is also a war against us as well. So we're gonna take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 15: Here is a little song I OWT. You might want to hear it in your part. You know nothing, and be happy. I got no cash, ain't got no car, not twenty four booster shots in your arm, Own nothing.
Speaker 2: To be happy.
Speaker 15: You can't even buy in the store because of your low social credit score. Own nothing. Be happy, you will owe nothing and be happy. Be happy at each a.
Speaker 16: Bugs, excellencies, ladies and gentlemen, Yet Laos, your annual Global Risk Report makes for a stunning and sobering read for the global business community. The top concern for the next two years is not conflict or climate. It is disinformation and misinformation, followed closely by polarization within our societies.
Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 13: You are listening to the David Knight Show, Elvis the Beetle.
Speaker 4: And the Sweet Sounds of Motown. Find them on the Oldies channel at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back, and Travis is in Austin today. He's not in the studio. He's got some more comments. I think that's correct. We have Jason Barker. He responding to Wally Waalrice says they will never get rid of gun control. Why would the NRAA make itself obsolete? They bring in too much money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 10: People involve the na make a ton of money telling you, look, we've got to fight this. And they're right on the fact we need to fight this. But the NRAA never seems to accomplish very much when it comes to actually preventing anything or rolling anything back.
Speaker 2: I think the Gun Owners of America is much better, and you know they have business yea all along. And I always like Larry Pratt. He was very principled and he's now retired. His son, Eric Pratt. I think Eric is his son has now taken over and following along the same pattern of principles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was it also National Association for Gun Rights?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I believe they're good too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did some work with them. Yeah, and I thought they were very principled and they also got it and they understood what important things were and they weren't going to sell out. And so yeah, you have a couple of different gun organizations out there besides the gun all.
Speaker 10: Right, Yes, and a couple of them actually understand what it means when they say shall not be infringed, just like, well, you know, a little infringement here and there, what's the big deal, guys, Come on, it's only a little infringement.
Speaker 2: I can't remember. I can't remember his fell The first name was Dudley at the National Association of Gun Rights.
Speaker 3: And I don't say Brown, but I don't think that's right.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure anyway. Yeah, during the break, we're trying to worked out what my mind was clicking with With Steve Altman, we're going to talk about Sam Altman here as a guy who did soundtracks. I think that might be where I got it from, but I.
Speaker 11: Didn't recognize any of the movies he did soundtracks for.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to we have a very interesting thing that Lance came across that we're going to talk about, and it is You've got about a dozen different companies out there that are working on ways to scan your brain non invasively and then to be able to read your mind and to reconstruct what you are looking at. Truly amazing technology, and I can see no good purpose for this at all. I can see a lot of evil that can come from this, but not a good purpose.
Speaker 13: This is a.
Speaker 2: Reconstruction from MRI, a form of MRI called fMRI. We're going to talk about that coming up, but we're going to talk about the AI stuff. First. Do you have Is that all the comments or do you have no?
Speaker 10: We've still got a couple more finish Brian and Dev McCartney says, Brian has on his David Knight Show shirt today.
Speaker 3: Well, good good, that's great.
Speaker 2: We got another one in the works and we're going to be doing some more commercials. Lance has been putting together some stuff for to make the AI generation stuff more efficient for us. It's he's been very rarely consuming and so that's been his extracurricular project that he's working on and so hopefully that'll that'll help us to get some of this stuff out. We've got some interesting projects products and the and the works here and kind of waiting for commercials that we could put out there.
Speaker 10: Let people know that and real Jason Barker says, if families do get two k from the tariffs, it won't go far at all the grocery prices. Yeah, it's not gonna get two to three trips and then realize, wait a minute, I'm all out.
Speaker 2: That's right. I think the purpose of that though, is twofold number one. Just like the stimulus checks, they want to get you accustomed to government checks. Same thing they're talking about with the insurance stuff. Right. We want to pay you directly. We want to have cash transfers directly to you. They want everybody hooked, just like all the institutions have been taken over. They've got to take over everybody. They want us on the universal Basic take UBT, right, so that we're all getting a check from the government, and we're all dependent in one way or the other on the government, not just the people who have government contracts, the businesses who have government contracts. And saw how that worked with a vaccine thing, right, So anybody that had a direct job for the government, they worked for the government, or they worked for a company that worked for the government. They could extend those things. So now they've got to get it the tentacles out there into each and every one of our lives. But it also puts strings and tentacles into this program that makes it hard to end. That's why Trump is so upset about the Snap stuff, and he wants to punish the states that went ahead based on the two court cases and gave SNAP benefits to people. He wants the claw that back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Jason Barker also says, just like the stimulus check people were cheering over, it came nowhere close to what people lost due to lockdowns.
Speaker 2: And I remember Trump's Treasury secretary at the time, Steve Manuchin, saying, we can't do another it was like six months or seven months or something. They've done a twelve hundred dollars stimius check to people and we can't do another one. It's like, what do you think people are going to be able to live for more than six months off of twelve hundred dollars. That's the kind of mindset of these guys. You know, the guy that was posing with his trophy wife at the Federal Reserve where they had massive sheets of dollar bills that they were physically printing there and the two of them went there and posed. So that's the kind of mentality of these people.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, none of the people in power have any real concept of what it actually costs to live anymore. It's been away for decades. I mean, you've talked about it. What I believe it was the George Bush Senior who went to the grocery store and didn't know what a scanner was.
Speaker 3: He's like, Oh, wow, what's that.
Speaker 2: They live in a different world, you really do.
Speaker 10: They have people that do their shopping for them. They have people that buy everything for them. They say I want this, and someone else goes and buys it. They don't have to worry about the price, they don't have to worry about anything related to that. Everything is taken care of for them. He's completely and utterly different.
Speaker 2: World, nobody more so than Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: Yes, what lance the people that are, you know, orchestrating this. The only reason that you can't live off of that twelve hundred is because you're going over your budget of three articles of clothing and don't leave your house, don't travel more than fifteen minutes, et cetera, et cetera. They just live within their means, the means set by these people in the ballrooms on their private jets, then everything would be fine. You could live forever on just that twelve.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 11: Check.
Speaker 2: That's why you know. I look at these people who are freaking out over mon Danny, and it's like, you never freaked out over the CD forty, which is put together by a socialist Marxist right, a socialist Bloomberg and a Marxist Sadik Khan and a Muslim Marxist Muslim right, and so they never they never paid any attention to the C forty thing, all these establishment politicians. So I don't think that's about anything other than a pushback against his anti Zionism that is there. So yeah, yeah, we all know.
Speaker 10: We all know how heavily Jewish New York City is, so it makes a lot of sense. I don't have any more comments at the moment, but briefly, I would like to remind people that it's because of your support that we are able to continue doing this broadcast. We cannot thank you all enough for how you have supported us so far, and if you would like to continue to support us, there's multiple avenues do that and go to David Night dot news and see all the ways their subscribe Star dot com forward slash the David Night Show is a very good way to do that.
Speaker 3: It's a fire and forget sort of thing.
Speaker 10: You sign up at a tier that fits your budget and then you don't have to worry about it until your card expires or anything else happens. That's the only thing you have to worry about is card expiring, are no longer being valid. So it's a great way to support us, and we really do appreciate all the people on subscribe Star who already do so, thank you all very very much. And Davidknight dot news has all the other ways that you can support us as well, And we want to make sure that you check out Homestead Products dot shop. They have all kinds of high quality, made in America America products that may help you with something that you're working on or need. They've got things like storable food, whether it's freeze dried eggs that you can just add water to and there you have a meal. They've got really good hot sauce. I'm not kidding when I say I really enjoy it. I stole that bottle and I have almost completely used it all up, so I'm going to have to order more for myself.
Speaker 3: Their hot sauce is delicious.
Speaker 10: They've got high quality made in America products, and you can use promo code Night ten percent off Homestead Products dot shop. And the economy the way it is is a good time to start looking into gold or silver. You can do that at Davidknight dot gold. Tony Arderburn has graciously set that up and you can sign up for Wolfpack and he will send you gold and silver or gold or silver on a monthly basis, depending on what tear you sign up for. So check out Davidknight dot Gold as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, and as we were, we're going to talk a little bit about how they want to transform society. But you know, we're talking about this gas can thing. Reminds me of a video that I had with an article that we didn't get to in the passage. Still in the deck here a refrigerator add from nineteen sixty five. You know, Corey Doctorowe, science fiction writer, coined the term and shitification, talking about how software is continually getting worse and worse, and some of the gadgets that we have are getting worse and worse. Take a look at this refrigerator for example. Right, we now have refrigerators that as you had David patri when he was at the CIA saying we're going to have smart appliances and your refrigerator is going to be listening to you. And we talked about that after he mentioned it, and people said, you're a bunch of conspiracy theorists. That's not true, and it's like, well, the CIA guy said it was, and now we see it's there. So you've got refrigerators that will spy on you, but are they really good for the purpose that they were designed for. Here's a refrigerator from nineteen sixty five. It's got a lot of nice features that you might want to have in refrigerator today, except you're not going to get it. One thing it doesn't do is spy on you, which is a feature in and of itself.
Speaker 14: Not with the most ingenious door in any refrigerator. It has special places for a bottles, spreadable butter, Jesus, even leftovers, and a big picture window hydrator for fruits and vegetables. It tilS down to show you your supply at a glance, and it also lifts out so you can take it over to the sink when there's a fresh supply to be washed and put away.
Speaker 3: But that's just the door.
Speaker 14: Think of all you can store in here on these big firm shelves that roll all the way up to you, so you can get at the food and back without moving anything in front. And how about your frozen things. Oh yes, there's a place for them too in this big, big food freezer. Even your ice cubes have a special place for storage right here. And watch how they get there. You just take out a tray, turn it over and push.
Speaker 3: You get a shower of.
Speaker 14: Ice cubes, all frosty, dry and ready to use.
Speaker 2: Now, why didn't we think of that. It's kind of the same thing that's happened to our government now. You know, it was designed and worked a lot better than it does now. Everything we're looking at, but the people who see the future now it's a future that is focused on surveiling you. Sam Altman has denied that up an Ai needs a government bailout. Instead, he just wants massive government subsidies. This is the article from zero Hedge about a month ago when the Magnificent seven stocks were screaming higher every day without a care in the world, and before the masses that even considered, who would fund the trillions of dollars in future capital expenditures needed once the organic cash flow topped out, something that they had discussed in their article, AI is now a debt bubble that quietly surpasses all banks to become the largest sector in the market. We explained why attention would very soon turn to AI companies issuing gargantuan amounts of debt. Again, whether you're talking about the tech companies or government or American consumers, it's all about the credit card mentality. I want it, I want it now, don't care how much it costs, and I don't want to have to pay for it now. I want to pay for it later, much later. Hopefully. AI revolution has turned into an arms race, But the most important aspect of this is the access to energy. Around the time the companies realized that they'd no longer be able to rely on either equity or debt capital markets, US government itself if it wanted to win the war with China, where the state directly subsidizes local data centers and AI figures, would have to step in and provide the required capital. Remember, all these hearings that we had from Google, where we had Google and you had open Ais. Sam Altman go before Congress and saying, you know, we're going to fall behind, and this is so important, it is so dangerous. We've got to get this right. We're the only ones who should be doing it, and we have to get it right for the survival of the country. They've been selling this fear, this fear porn for quite some time, and this is the purpose because they knew they were going to need to have and they wanted to have access to government capital because a lot of this stuff, folks, is coming from ARPA and that ILK and the federal government. It is an arms race. It's an arms race for war that is both foreign and domestic. AI's killer use case, folks, is surveillance and control of us. And that's why the government is going to be so desperate to fund it whatever it takes. If you want to know why gold and silver and bitcoin are soaring, it's the debasement of the dollar in order to fund the AI arms race, they said. And of course energy is the reality factor in all of this. That's where it gets real. And that's one of the reasons why Bill Gates and others are moving back away from the climate mcguffin, the plandemic. Mcguffin gives them all the justification that they need, and they need to have this surveillance control and ID the control grid that is there. They need to have that, and they need to have artificial intelligence to run that. So they're pulling back from that because in order to have the AI control structure, they've got to have massive amounts of energy. So I think this is kind of interesting. You know, when we look at this, the reason gold and silver and bitcoin are all going up is because they're rapidly devaluating the currency in order to fund this arms race, which is really about energy. And you know, when you look at what the government is doing, so many times you can see the evil that they're engaged in, like Palatineer, for example. I don't want to invest in Palateer. I don't want to fund that. I don't want to be a part of that. But this is the way if you invest in gold, silver, bitcoin, things like that, that's a way for you to profit from what they're doing without supporting what they're doing. That's one of the other reasons I like it, and of course you can go to David Knight Diye Gold and I'll take you to Tony Ardaban and It'll help you to profit from this without supporting what they are doing. The money is not the problem. AI is the new global arms race, and the capital expenditures will beventually be funded by governments US and China. If you want to know why the goal silver bitcoin is soaring, it's the debasement to fund this arms race because you can't print energy. That's the real issue. Meanwhile, you have open ais CFO, that's the chief financial officer, Sarah Fryar, with all the finesse of a bull and a China data center. Zero Hedge slammed the growing market skepticism that AI would cure cancer, sliced bread, and lead to universal utopia. She said, I don't think there's enough exuberance about AI when I think about the actual practical implications and what it can do for individuals. Well, I look at what it can do two individuals, and that is a really concerning thing. And of course that was in response to the exchange I talked about last week where Sam Altman went on a podcast and a fellow billionaire, Brad Gersner, asked, how can you you have a company that only has three thirteen billion dollars in revenue, how can they afford one point four trillion in capital expenditures? And he said, well, if you don't want to share, sell your share. If you want to sell your shares, I'll have no trouble finding you a buyer, because you know, there's plenty of greater fools to go around whenever there's a bubble like this. And for example, you could take even my own CEO, who believes in all this, Sarah Fryar said, and what promptly spooked the market on Wednesday. What she said is a mingled explanation of where the one trillion dollar plus is required. Funding is going to come from, said open AI is quote looking for an ecosystem of banks and private equity unquote in order to support this ambitious plan. But what triggered the selling is when she explicitly said that the US government would have to quote backstop the guarantee that allows the financing to happen. So you know, when we look at the big work, there were insurance companies that are backstopping all the securitization of these bad mortgages. You know, they take all these mortgages that were subprime, they were you know, rated f or whatever, and if you put enough of them together then somehow that becomes a rated.
Speaker 10: It reminds me very much of what they're doing with stable coin, where you're just packaging the dollar in something else.
Speaker 3: It's like, now it's stable.
Speaker 10: We've removed at one level from the dollar, and we know how shaky the dollar is, but now it's a stable coin, so it's totally fine invest fye.
Speaker 2: Theyasically call stable coin the securitization coin to hearken back to the real estate issue that was there.
Speaker 10: I remember the first time I did some you know, we were talking about stable coin and did some googling on my own. It's like, surely there's they're not just repackaging the dollar. Surely if they're calling it stable coin, there has to be something. No, it's their typical rigamarole, their game. It's the Patriot Act. It's the stable coin. Guys, it's stable, it's safe, you will want it.
Speaker 2: They are making some purchases because people see that they are making some purchases into gold and into real estate, but I think I don't know if that's going to be if that's really just window dressing virtue signaling about that if it's substantive or not. But yeah, if it's going to be a way to repackage treasury notes that they can't get foreign governments to buy anymore, they want to sell it directly to individuals. And I think that's basically what stable coin is. It's not anything that you want. Plus it's still a digital coin, which means that it has all of the surveillance and control aspects of a central bank digital currency. It's just a decentralized digital coin that does all the things that a CBDC did. All the other sources of funds dried up. Clearly a scenario where the company is considering that the company is considering, judging by the response of the chief financial officer, the company would then have to come to the US taxpayer. Federal loan guarantees would really drop the cost of the financing, he said, enabling open ai and its investors to borrow more money at lower rates. And Sarah Head says, right, because there's nothing like a company with fourteen billion dollars in revenue and one and a half trillion dollars in a trillion dollars in evaluation and one point four trillion in commitments. There's nothing like that, or then loading up to the gills with government backstopped debt. If only Enron and Layman could do the same, both of them would still be around. And again this is Trump is the perfect president for all this. He's the guy whose entire business life was based on racking up debt and then using that massive debt to blackmail his creditors. He is the ultimate and the perfect present for the technocracy to put in this particular move, which is what they've done, and it is debt and crony socialism, I think is what we should call it. We've had crony capitalism, but this is crony socialism. He's even going out there and taking positions in various companies, and this is what the zero hydarticle is pointing out. Said, well, the investors in Nvidia and these other companies need an open AI need to think about the fact that the government is going to take a position in this, just like they did recently with Intel and others. So her comments from Wednesday afternoon immediately spooked the market, and Vidia shares suffered their biggest weekly drop since April, and the reason for the drop is precisely the fact that open ai was clearly considering, what do we do when the money to fund the trillions in spending, first cash from operations than debt, then equity, and the circular deals all dried up. These circular deals. Course, that is where you've got Nvidia out there loaning money to the people who are consuming its product so they can buy more of Nvidia's product. Yeah, circular deals, and that's what they're doing right now. And then they report that as big sales booming, it's looming IPO opens. Looming IPO will come just as the AI bubble truly peaks, So the pump it up people buy into it because it'll go public right now, it's closed because Sam Altman took this nonprofit that Elon Muskets set up, he turned it into a for profit corporation, and then when he does an initial public offering, they will put their money in. It'll peek up, just like Trump's cryptocurrencies, and then maybe the not only will that bubble burst, but maybe the entire AI bubble will burst. Be a massive pump and dump. The fact that US taxpayer is basically the source of that money is a little truth that the market hasn't wasn't ready to hear just yet. The reaction set off fire alarms and prompted sam Altman to publish his longest yet post, clocking in at almost eleven hundred words, in which he meant to quote clarify a few things unquote, namely that his chief financial officer Friar, had misspoken, and that chat GPT maker was not seeking a bailout for its infrastructure commitments, and contrary to what his CFO mentioned, he quote does not have and does not want government guarantees. Only he does, said their hedge, but you just don't call it a guarantee or a bailout, he said. Friar's comment was a carefully planted trial balloon, one meant to not only gauge the market's reaction to what is obviously coming, but also to plant the seed of expectation that one day Sam Altman would to the White House and tell them that open Ai is now too big to fail, as it would not only take down the market, but twenty percent of GDP growth. And that's what many people have said. You know, this is a company that could take down the global economy. But you know, there's a lot of trial balloons like that. I think that the Trump pardons, the rumored pardons about p Diddy and whether if he does that, as well as a pardon for George Santos and some of these other high profile pardons of despicable characters, I think those are also trial balloons to see how people react and to prepare the expectations for his pardon of Glain Maxwell as well.
Speaker 10: It should also just make people so much more infuriated about what he did with the January sixth people. Yeah, that's right, You're going to pardon these obvious criminal scumbags, these people.
Speaker 2: Like Jeg Tusher's father in law.
Speaker 10: Yeah, these people that have used and abused the American people the legal system in every way they can.
Speaker 3: But you're loyal supporters.
Speaker 10: The people that trusted you the most went to d C because they were mad that you you had the elections sole and you're going to ignore them and just leave like, oh, well, you know, whatever happens to them happens. They're not one of my billionaire friends. They're not going to give me any more money. I've soaked them for everything they've got.
Speaker 2: So he did that me. At the same time, he turned his back on them and refused to pardon them before he left office, subjecting them to four years of personal hell. That's when he pardoned Jared Kushner's father in law for really heinous crimes. Go back and look it up and truly is amazing. But it really is about It's about that, and I think he's preparing the ground for that as well. But getting back to the AI stuff, Trump's tech and AI advisor David Sachs said, quote, there will be no federal bailout for AI. If one of them fails, others will take its place. Zo had said, Well, he said, refusing to let what had met by now become the biggest and most uncomfortable market narrative. In other words, why does the company at the forefront of this very important, very profitable AI revolution, why do they need government guarantees or bailout? I mean, stop and think about this. The stock market has been driven by the expectations for artificial intelligence. Why does the leading company talk about the fact that they're running out of money and they're going to need a government bailout. Shouldn't that be a warning sign about the bubble? If ever there was one. So and it got even worse when it emerged that sam Altman was once again just like just ask Elon musk I said, lying after it was revealed revealed on October twenty seventh that Open AI's chief Global affairs officer, Chris Lahane had submitted a document in which they advocated for including data center spend within the American Manufacturing ULLAM. And they have the article here in zero Hedge where they've highlighted what he sent them. Said a AI server production and AI data centers, broadening coverage of AMIC will lower the effective cost of capital, de risk early investment and unlocked private capital to help alleviate bottlenecks and accelerate the AI build in the US. So they've already put it in writing that this is what they want, and sam Altman is lying and say we never did that. They said, we have to do this to counter the People's Republic of China again keeping up of the Joneses, and I can't fall behind in this arms race by de risking US manufacturing expansion to provide manufacturers with a certainty and the capital they will need to scale production quickly. Again, the credit card society, the credit card mentality of immediate gratification. We can't wait to do anything right right, including electric cars, you name it. We've got to change it just like that and go into debt to put out massive fields of windmills and solar panel and so forth. The federal government should also deploy grants, cost sharing agreements, loans or loan guarantees to expand industrial base capacity and resilience. And yet Sam Altman said they hadn't done that, And then somebody found the letter that was actually written about that. You see, it's not anything new actually, because Trump was talking about this on day one of this administration. Remember he brought in the Stargate project. He had the Japanese bank soft Bank, He had Larry Ellison there and Larry Elson is a CIA made billionaire. Ifever there was one and there's a whole article that which we won't get to today. But you know with Stargate, what was he doing. He was putting together mRNA plus AI. I guess we should just call it mr and AI. Just keep adding letters there likely do the LGBT stuff. Right. So now we've got MRNAI and that was going to combine artificial intelligence. With mRNA to do genetic modification of people. It's all there except for the nanotech. Except the nanotech is a part of the actual injections as well. You know, we have that acronym grain, genetics, robotics, artificial intelligence, and nanotech. And when you look at what Trump is proposing, if you had any doubts, this guy is a shill, a front man for the technocracy. Just take a look at that very first project Stargate. It had all of it there except for robotics. And of course robotics is coming in later on, but maybe they'll have robots, will be running machines that administer all this stuff. But again, they want to build their own power at their facilities, and that's what Trump is saying on day one as well. He said, yeah, all these companies are out there, they're going to build their own power plant right there at the facility. Because you don't want to rely on the grid, said Trump, because he said the grid is getting really old, it's unreliable. Of course, they're not going to fix that for us. It's going to be like the decaying infrastructure of the interstate system and our roads and our bridges, and so we're going to be here stuck with this decaying infrastructure for power while these people build their own super highways. They're going to have their own nuclear reactors at their own data centers. I think the way to think about all this is to you think that won't happen in America. Just take a look at the American railroad business.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: We used to have the best railroads in the world in the eighteen hundreds, a very extensive network, state of the art. Look at how we have fallen behind. Look at how the rail system is just crumbling. It's the far ahead of the interstate system. And of course they don't want to maintain the roads for us to travel on either. And so now we can add to all that to the decaying railroads into the decaying highways. We can add to that now the decaying power infrastructure. But they will have a power infrastructure and it will be separate from ours. Open AI had in fact asked the Trump administration to revamp a Chips Act tax credit as Biden's to help lower the cost of AI infrastructure. As open AI was exploring additional ways that the US government can support an industry wide data center build out for AI. So again from day one, Trump, the corrupt puppet of the technocracy, talking about how we had to have data center build out at the site of their power at the site of their data centers. So caught up in the latest web of circular lies, this self congratulating echo chamber, Altman had to publish at another explainer to discuss just how he sees his relationship with the government. Now that this very touchy topic was all that anyone could talk about at the end of the last week, not to mention, he was hammering the envied the Nvidia stock, which has long been the barometer of sentiment toward the AI bubble. So again Sam Altman is putting the stuff out. Beginning on Friday and over the weekend we see he wrote to the degree that the government wants to do something to help ensure a domestic supply chain. Great, but that's super different than loan guarantees to open AI and we hope that that is clear. Says yes, it is super different because what Sam is asking for is subsidies, which is precisely what China is bestowing upon its companies. The only difference is that in China all companies are effectively state owned and as they point out that is a difference that is disappearing under the Trump administration. That is what he is doing. He is moving in the direction of China and that kind of corporate fascism, corporate corruption. And they know that full well because people like Steve Bannon and the corrupt billionaire that he attached himself to, that Chinese billionaire Guo. That's how he became a billionaire overnight as well. Which is not to say that OpenAI hasn't done its homework. The US has a prototype for loans and loan guarantees for strategic industries. Is it offered these incentives to the semiconductor industry as part of the Chips Act. So by the end of January this year, only five and a half billion of up to seventy five billion have been awarded per the Commerce Department report. There's one thing for sure, go ahead and demand, but be prepared to compensate the government by handing over a sizable chunk of equity so that everyone can participate in the upside and not just be stuck with the soaring costs for electricity and water which are needed to fund the explosion of these data centers across the country has already happened with Intel, which gave up a major equity check to US taxpayers in return for US government support. Here's why part was zero hedge. I'm sorry, I don't have any equity in Intel. You know, the federal government does. We're not going to see any benefit from that. This is not taxpayers getting any equity in it. This is the politicians who are getting a lever to control Intel, and they'll use that to get donations from these people. This is not going to be any kind of public investment. This is not like a sovereign wealth fund, nothing at all like that. It happened to the rare earth minerals company MP Materials as well, and to all other companies that the US has directly invested in now as part of Trump's new industrial policy. This is not a new industrial policy. It's new for the US. But this is something that has been the hallmark of state capitalism for a very long time, and so I think that it is crony socialism, I think is the best way to describe this. We have to become the Chinese monster that we compete with in order to defeat China. According to these people, Sam Altman said it's not a loan guarantee. It's just a government In other words, tax payer onboarding the risk for your expansion and the growth of your equity value. So that's that's what zero Hedge said to Sam in sarcasm. So what do taxpayers get in return? Intel gave them an equity stake? Will open AI do the same or is it just higher electricity prices that we'll get from this? But as I said before, taxpayers are getting nothing. We don't get anything. The government does. And the politicians who are broking these deals get power out of this. They get power, they get influenced, they get leverage with these companies which they can use to get donations from them and shake them down. So it's still public investment and private profits, and it'll be private profits and it'll be private power for these people in government. Altmanor stole in cacabole value by working at an Elon Musk funded nonprofit for years with all the inherent benefits of such an organization as opposed to a traditional corporation, before he uprooted his corporate structure and transformed it into a traditional corporation, one in which he plans to have the biggest chunk of ownership. Now he is doing it again, only this time he hopes to benefit from taxpayers generosity as Trump pushes to accelerate AI infrastructure, and again, nothing matters. We've got to get that AI. I don't care what it costs. I don't care what I have to break. I don't care what precedence I have to make. We're going to get to the poll First. Power demand from computing is forecast to more than double in the US by twenty thirty five. Utilities are worrying about straining the grid and the increasing bills if the AI boom falters. Think about that, if we have an AI bubble bust and everybody starts pulling back on their plans to build these data centers. Meanwhile, the utility companies have gone out there and invested in all this surplus. What's that going to do to your electricity rates? They're going to soar. First, American Nuclear plans to build self sustaining reactors in Indiana to power data centers. The plant will begin with natural gas in twenty twenty eight, then shift to a two hundred and forty megawatt liquid metal fast reactor by twenty thirty two, they can reprocess its own spent fuel. The company aims to deploy six such systems, enough to power one and a half million homes or maybe one AI data center. When you look at this, so in terms of inflation, eggs, gas, and women's clothing are down, beef, smokes, and electricity are up in twenty twenty five, and of course electricity is going to continue to soar, and so it's all begun. It's the one to two punch of net zero and AI and what it's going to do to power bills and so cheap power is a secret to winning the AI arms race, is what they're saying. And as they're looking at it as an AI arms race, that really is what it is. They leaned heavily into this military aspect of it, and it's not just the military aspect of it, but it's also the police surveillance state, a digital ID state, and control grid that they have set up as well. And so here's the example in Virginia, because it's already a lot of big data centers in Virginia close to Washington have big tech now is reportedly gobbling up land for massive data centers in the suburbs because you know they're going to get financial help for AI from the government, but nobody's talking about doing anything really to help people in terms of housing. For example, right in the past, government had a goal of making sure after a World War two that American families could own a home, and they set tax structure up around that. They even had subsidies, loan subsidies and other things like that to help home ownership. They're not focused on you and I owning a home. As a matter of fact, they want to make sure we don't own anything, especially a home. So now the financial help is not going to be for individuals owning home homes. It'll be for AI and for their data centers. Here's an example.
Speaker 11: Idea of oh, well we need someplace to put this, let's buy a whole bunch of residential properties in this housing market. That's where they're.
Speaker 2: Going to get the land. Yeah. Oh, they inflated prices, but of course it doesn't matter because they've got money to throw away, these big corporations. But they're going to throw it away so quickly that they're going to need the printing presses of the federal government to help them as well. That's an amazing thing when you look at these companies. They've got more resources than any companies have ever had in history. They got richer people than anybody he has ever been in history, and yet they're spending money so fast they can't even keep up with They're going to have to tap in to the money printing presses of the federal government. Amazon reportedly inked a seven hundred million dollar hotly contested acquisition of land in Virginia for future AI data center. Locals raged against the prospect of a data center and Doublin Tech Park for years, and they're saying that the impact is going to be tremendous on both the water system as well as the power grid. They really don't care. But you know, we're talking about Sam Altman as being at the center of this, and you know the games that he played with a nonprofit seizing control away from Elon Musk, going to Congress and talking about how it is an existential project for the superiority of America and all the rest of the stuff to weasel out money and lying about the fact that he's going hat in hand to the American government. He's also up to something else. I think Sam Altman is competing for the title of doctor Evil, being the most evil of the billionaires out there. Now he's involved with genetically engineered babies. It's banned legally, but they're trying to do it anyway. Startups funded by some of the most powerful billionaires in Silicon value pushing the boundaries of reproductive genetics, hoping to prevent disease. That's how they'll sell it, as well as to improve chances for high IQ and other preferred traits. So we go back to that story that I was talking about earlier. You know, Daniel Schrrez's change agent. You know, they would come in and say, well, you know, they have different things that you get, different enhancements that you could get a la carte, right, See one intelligence that's one package and that cost this amount. If you want physical superiority, strength that's another one. Longevity that's another one. You know, so they had different You pick which enhancements you wanted for your child, limited only by the amount of money that you wanted to spend. So for a Mons, a small company in San Francisco, Cisco, has been pursuing a secretive project, the birth of a genetically engineered baby, backed by open Aiyes, Sam Altman and his husband again he's a homosexual. Didn't know this about him. Along with coin based co founder and CEO Brian Armstrong, the startup called Preventive has been quietly preparing what would amount to be a biological first. They're working towards creating a child born from an embryo that has been edited to prevent a hereditary disease. Just understand that, you know, we look at this, Sam Altman and his homosexual husband. This is how I said before, how LGBT dovetails precisely into this. For the longest time they have, they've called parents breeders, right, and it's all you're needed for is breeders. Then we'll take over your kid, you know, We'll put your child in our school and we will turn them. We will take your children away from you. They even did songs mocking that whole idea because it is true. At the San Francisco Cisco's Men's Gay Men's Choir, remember that we're going to take your children. Yes, you said it. Now it's true, We're going to do it, and they really are doing that. As a matter of fact, I've got a clip here if I can find this somewhere. Yeah, this is what this one woman said about this whole transgender thing.
Speaker 17: There's a reason that my seventeen year old boy needs to get my consent from the school before he goes even to a pumpkin patch or takes a pill that's an advil. And that's because I am the parent and the school recognizes that. And yet we are willing to disrupt the permental relationship with school official thinks that it has that kind of authority that is not constitutional, and it doesn't serve a compelling interest, nor is it narrow Taylor.
Speaker 18: So.
Speaker 10: You're suggesting that what constitution demands the permission for the pumpkin patch.
Speaker 17: I'm suggesting that that practice in and of itself, which is I mean, we can every time they play a sport. I mean, all the different ways that this plays out all through adolescence is a reflection of what the common law has been and what the American tradition is and is a constitutional right. Under the fundamental right, I have the right to direct my child's education and my child's upbringing.
Speaker 2: Let me just say this has nothing to do with the Constitution. You know, you're saying that the Constitution demands that the school get a permit for your kid to go to the pumpkin patch. Not at all. As a matter of fact, you know, so said over and over again. Government doesn't grant us rights. The Constitution doesn't grant us rights. We have rights because we are humans created by God. They are God given rights. That's the essence of America.
Speaker 11: And what a bad faith argument that was, obviously is. Oh, so you're saying the constitution forbids going to the pumpkin patch is that they're taking on powers and then saying where in the government doesn't where in the constitution doesn't say that we specifically don't have that specific power. And of course she's equating this mutilation of children to going to a pumpkin patch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. The point the woman was making was that the children don't have the judgment and we know that, and parents, regardless of whether the constitution recognizes parents or not. It'd be great if we had a parental rights amendment. And I worked with some people that did a commercial for some people over a decade ago, and I've played some of those commercials, and it would be good if the constitution explicitly recognized that right. But there are a lot of rights that the Constitution does not specifically recognize that we have, and we don't have them simply because the Constitution recognizes them. That would be government granted privileges, and the government neither the government nor the Constitution grants us privileges in these areas. The constitutions Bill of Rights was there to stop the government from trampling certain specific rights that they knew were going to be targeted by the government, such as free speech and free press and protests as well as the Second Amendment and things like that. So that's what the Bill of Rights is for, but it doesn't grant us those rights. You know, there's other institutions besides government, and there's an institution that was created by God, you know God that just creates us as human beings. But he also created the institution of family and of parents, and that's what we're talking about here. But all this time together, for the longest time, I said, you know, when we look at this transgender stuff, what is this about? Is this about normalizing pedophilia? Because if you say the kids that are minors that they can determine that they are a different gender that they have if you presume that they have that kind of maturity that they can mutilate themselves for life. Then of course you can say that you know, they can consent to having sex with adults, right, So you're you could see that right away they're pushing the pedophile agenda. As time went on and we start seeing this posthumanism and this virtual society and all the rest of this stuff, and the fact that they're pushing cyborgs and other things like that, I thought maybe that's how they're going to use the transgender stuff. But underlying all of that, it's the idea that they want to use LGBT in order and homosexual marriage, like Sam Altman is in and like sorouss Soy Boy Scott Bessant is in. They want to use that to make a case for why we need to have engineered babies, because the homosexuals obviously can't have babies, and so we must go for humanitarian reasons to this dystopian society of government hatcheries. I think that is ultimately what is behind this. They're working toward creating a child born from an embryo that has been edited to prevent a hereditary disease. Yeah, right, And of course you know, the brain computer interface that Elon Muski any other companies are working on. That's just there to help the lame walk in the blind to see. And the robots are there to help little old ladies get across the street. And the genetic baby hatcheries are there to help the poor LGBT people who just can't physically have kids. So we're going to create government hatteries. They'll always fit these narratives in for these types of things. And so that brings us to something at Lance found that I thought was very interesting, and that is the brain the brain interface transference. Here. That is a company that is called Hang on a second, I'll get it right here.
Speaker 11: The brain It.
Speaker 2: Brain It is their thing. And they're not the only company that's doing this. There's a lot of different companies that are doing this. And let's show people what this really looks like. Scroll down and show zoom in on those pictures. Now there's pairs of pictures and you'll see an image that the person is looking like looking at it says scene image. Right next to it is the reconstructed image, and look at that, there's a giraffe. And then right next to it is a giraffe. But the giraffe is standing in exactly the same position and same way and looked at from the same angle, looking kind of back over its shoulder.
Speaker 11: To be clear, the scene image is what the human is looking at. And then they're is sensors connected to the brain that's creating the reconstructed image. The computer hasn't seen this scene image. Only the human sees this, and this is entirely constructed from a brain skin.
Speaker 2: That's right, So they can sense what you are looking at and completely reconstruct it. And look at how identical these images are. Now, you know, you got to stop sign and it got to stop sign as well as the words stop. The only thing that's missing there is the four way thing underneath it. It didn't quite reconstruct that exactly. And then when you look at the pieces of pizza, it is a little bit more orderly in the way that it put the pizza together. That's there. But even when it gets some of the details wrong, it still has the basic orientation there. Scroll it up a little bit. The snowboarder that is there. Take a look at the snowboarder. So here the basic orientation is right. Even though the snowboarder has one leg up, the arms are still extended and still in basically the same orientation. It's going down the snow with a shadow of the's main cast. But it is truly amazing. Yeah, show the baseball one. That's another good one that's there. So the baseball thing, you've got three different people and they're all basically in the same orientation. The one again on the left, is the actual picture that the human is looking at. The one on the right is the reconstruction by scanning his by monitoring his brain. And then the computer is reconstructing that one on the right. And so you've got a catcher who is squatting and has got one arm extended out and that is captured again. And then the umpire behind him, who is in the same crouching position. Even though the colors change a little bit, it still has that there. And then moving up to the room, the motel room, look at that even has the same color bedspread there, and the one above it, we have the motorcycle still in the exactly the same angle. And it figured out there's a person in a racing motorcycle. Even though it got the colors slightly different on that, it truly is amazing.
Speaker 11: Interesting to me because it's little details that it gets wrong that if you were to remember this image, you would probably get a lot of these same details wrong, like exactly the color scheme of their clothes.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 11: It still gets the general color scheme across all three of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the three people staying there for the skiing thing, and again the jet a military jet. It gets a little bit of the details on the bottom that are different, but it basically has it all there, so it is pretty much getting the gist of it. Just as Lance said, you would remember that when you come back. Now, what is interesting about this, I think is the fact that it's not just one company that's doing this. There are at least eleven, we'll say a dozen companies that are out there. I bet you we didn't look this up, but I bet you every single one of them has got grants from DARPA or some federal agency, most likely DARPA in order to do this kind of stuff. You know, what is the use case for something like this and how did they put it together? Well, this particular company is bragging about how superior their method is. They use f m R I f MRI I, the MRI scanner that you have. They put you on the machine and you know, scan your brain and things like that. I had several loose. Now, this is functional MRI and what it does. Instead of looking at the structure of the brain and seeing you know, are there, you know, physical alterations to the brain after a stroke or something like that, it looks at changes in the brain that are happening dynamically over time. And so that's what the functional MRI is about. Rather than looking at the physiology or the structure of the brain, it's actually looking at the dynamic brain activity. And so to these models. One of the things that this company is bragging about is that they spend about an hour training it, and their competitors might spend forty hours training it, and they get far superior results. It truly is amazing when you look at how long they spend training it and how much better their recognition is, you know, being able to sense what you are seeing and thinking about and basically reading your mind. And so it is the brain interaction transformer they call themselves BIT. Now what they do, what is the training, Well, it turns out that everybody has these localized patch level image features and so they call them. They call them clusters, okay, and so they're looking at brain Vauxhel clusters, and they say, all humans have this, but these clusters will be located in different places, on different subjects, same thing, but it will be slightly moved around. You know, when you have a stroke. They call it brain plasticity. And so when you have a stroke, part of your brain dies, and if you get the functionality back, it's because another part of your brain has taken up that activity. They said. So some very very young children, maybe an infancy, might have a stroke that would affect, for example, their speech. And what they found is that even though that might reside on one side of their brain versus the other side of the brain, those young children, when they have the stroke that affects the side of the brain where normally speech would be, they found that as they learned to speak, the other side of their brain picks it up. And so that's what it's called brain plasticity. In other words, it can adapt and train that other side of the brain to take over those functions. So that's what they're basically looking at here with these Vauxel clusters. They know that, you know, certain things are going to be fired. They just don't know exactly where that's going to be in a person's brain. So they spent an hour mapping those things out and then they get very very accurate results. And what they do is they split it into two different aspects. One of them is the semantics, and I think what that does is kind of give them a context. You know, so when you look at how you got two people standing and they're kind of standing in this particular orientation, picks up that, and then the other one is about more about the details that are there. And then they run these two different paths to get so first they have programs that are looking at the Vauxel clusters, creating a kind of semantic context. The other one is creating a context for the features. And then they take the output of those two things and put them into something else that combines and sums those things together to give them that kind of image. It's pretty interesting in terms of technology that is there, but I think it is absolutely abhorrent. But they're doing this. I can't think of any reason for them to do something like this. Now, they'll come up with some kind of a fake justification, just like they're talking about with the creating babies with a hatchery. Oh well, we'll do it to save people from some kind of genetic disease. And they're leaning into that excuse, leaning into that narrative by calling their company preventive. Right. But these are the kinds of things, you know, when we look at this, actually, you know, Lance pull up the one that says it is titled brain Interaction Transformer and when you look at that chart, you'll see that in their chart when they're talking about the cross transformer module, they've got that listed there twice. And guess what they misspelled transformer. I'm being a little bit of a grammar nazi here, but I got to just say that, you know, we're talking about things like this, the little details matter, and I happens when you switch some of the stuff. You reconstructing things, and it's a critical mission.
Speaker 10: I don't know, to be honest, it sounds a lot more like a Decepticon ploy than the Transformers to me.
Speaker 2: But what do I know, Yeah, that sounds pretty crazy to me. Look at one last one here, and that is comparing their images to these other models that are out there. They're companies called brain It, and they compare it to some other companies, Mind Turner, mind I two, neuro Vla, and so look at this, So you have.
Speaker 11: The best mind reader on the market right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's absolutely right. So you know when you're you're interesting.
Speaker 11: One I think is the last one, the neuro Vla, because it always gets the object correct, but it gets it in a very different context.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Yeah. So that first row there you're seeing a bowl of some white stuff, maybe it's oatmeal or something, and you're seeing a banana right next to it. And then when you look at the Neurovla, they've got a bowl and then they've got a banana, but it's not at all in the same orientation and brain it was able to do that, and you see that repeated over and over again. They kind of get some of it, but they don't get all of it. And you know, it's kind of interesting. What it reminded me of was this mister Benman Ghostbusters, good guess but wrong that from Bill Murray and the mind reading thing opened up Ghostbusters. I wonder if they shock these people who created these models so they get it right.
Speaker 3: Tell me what you think it is?
Speaker 11: Is it a star?
Speaker 3: It is a star.
Speaker 2: And yet you can see from behind them that it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Think hard mm hmm. So called close square definitely wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, ready, what is it?
Speaker 5: M hm?
Speaker 11: Figure eight?
Speaker 3: Incredible? That's five for five.
Speaker 7: You can't see these you know that?
Speaker 3: Well, I swear they're just coming to me. Okay, nervous, Yes, I don't like this. You only have seventy five more to go. Okay, what's this one? There's a couple of wavy lines. Sorry, you got it right day.
Speaker 19: Yeah, get a little tired of this.
Speaker 3: You volunteered, didn't you. We're paying your well, yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 20: You're going to be giving the electric shocks.
Speaker 21: What are you trying to prove here?
Speaker 10: Anyway, I'm studying the effect of negative reinforcement on esp ability. The effect, I'll tell you what the effect is.
Speaker 19: It's pissing me off.
Speaker 3: Well, then maybe my theory is correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, kick the five bucks I've had.
Speaker 2: I will, mister, keep the five bucks. I wonder why they pay these people. You go through an hour of MRI.
Speaker 3: It's a kind of resentment that your ability is going to provoke in some people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, that's kind of interesting. But now they're doing it for real. Okay, they're going to use AI to read people's minds. And again, when they list out a table and they compare themselves percentage wise to these other people, you see that there are eleven of these companies that are out there doing this stuff. And who is paying them? I bet it's some evil organization like DARPA. Well, before we take a break, Travis, let's look at some of the comments that people have about this.
Speaker 10: That's right, Well, we've got big brit Is back again. These are a bit older. It's his donors for Trump's ballroom include Microsoft, Amazon, Metapalenteer, Lockheed Martin and that's just a few.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talked about that on Friday. And when we look at it, his ballroom began at two hundred million, it's now up to three hundred million. And guess what when you total up the contracts that these companies are done two hundred and seventy nine billion. It's like the rule of thumb that I've noticed over and over again, and that is, you give money to these politicians and you get a government contract back that's roughly one thousand times the amount of money that you gave them. It still holds up true it's a pretty good rule of thumb.
Speaker 10: No better investment. You've got a few hundred thousand dollars lying around. Maybe you can sidle up to Lindsey Graham.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ballroom capitalism.
Speaker 10: Yeahbru twenty twenty nine says the air traffic controllers issue is Reagan's gift to the nation back in the MAGA nineteen eighties.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Ronald Reagan. We appreciate it.
Speaker 10: Wally Wallrice says, this is one of the many reasons I don't fly. I like to control my own travel. Flying is a gigantic castle, and you were at the mercy of innumerable officious little bureaucrats the second you step into an airport.
Speaker 3: Audi mr R.
Speaker 10: And of course Audi is a faithful viewer of the show, and he has his own now called everything is a lie, damn It. You can find that on Rumble, So go check that out. Everything is a lie, damn It, Audi Mrr says. Once everyone figured out that Trump is protecting a global pedal ring, the powers that shouldn't be have cranked the chaosometer to one hundred and one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is, because.
Speaker 10: It's becoming a constant mess ever since the whole Epstein thing started to unravel the whole Gilain Maxwell Pardon has people on Edge and NIBRU twenty twenty nine says the airline hijackers the nineteen seventies were also CIA operatives. That's before my time. I'll have to take your word on that. I was not around during the nineteen seventies and AUDI mr RSIs Tennessee arrested seven hundred people in one year for bogus DOI charges. Add that to the long list of reasons that I don't trust law enforcement. And it's always a bit nerve wracking when you see a cop behind you. Don't frag me, bro. The powers that be are conditioning people to accept AI controlled remote flying and driving NGOs will destroy themselves in the process to help usher in the great reset.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Guard Goldsmith and of course, as we mentioned before, Guard Goldsmith hosts Liberty Conspiracy at six pm.
Speaker 3: You can find that on Rumble.
Speaker 10: Says the Feds increase the burden on the truckers, block the ports, increased costs for fuel and then remove the lower priced labor who would take those.
Speaker 3: Jobs on the margins. Yeah, the Syrian girl.
Speaker 10: Did any of you see the reports in Northern Ireland against migrants, hundreds of thousands in the streets, migrant hotels burned down, lots of injuries, and some police taking the knee before rioters.
Speaker 2: Yeah. As a matter of fact, I've got a clip here the Irish protests and I haven't played yet, camping about a week and a half ago.
Speaker 3: The Irish have long been a very So here's the police.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's the police protecting these people that have been violently attacking the community. Now the community is violently attacking the police. Here we go. Yeah, I tell you that, everybody's throwing stuff at them and they're standing there with Yeah, we're back to the Roman Empire.
Speaker 11: This has been in the deck for quite a while. I believe the start of this was they were releasing or had released an immigrant that had committed a rape.
Speaker 2: And yeah, they're up to They just said that they've accidentally released a couple one hundred people. Now UK government keeps doing that. They accidentally let them in and then when these people commit crimes they accidentally release them again as well.
Speaker 3: Whoops? How does that keep happening? Our mistake?
Speaker 10: Yeah, all right, we have real Jason Barker, and of course Jason Barker, as I said before, is a host on Knights of the Storm, which you can find at Nights of Thestorm dot com for the schedule for our show, their show, Guard Show, Tony show, mini shows. Go check out Nights to the Store dot com. He says, Everyone, go get a DK coin. They make great stocking stuffers. When they sell out, there will be a new one in the works with a different finish. Yes, go check out the David Knight Commemorative coin and David Knight dot news.
Speaker 2: We have not put it up yet, but we do have a bookmarker that looks like the commemorative coin that we had that was larger, that was colorized, and it's the same design on that, and we'll have a commercial ot for that and get that on the website pretty soon as well. So that's coming up as well.
Speaker 11: And each of these coins, each of these coins is a limited run, so that's right, get them there still available.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, thank you Jason, and thank you for your support and also Ryan for Love of the Road. Thank you for your support on that those commemorative coins as well. Appreciate you.
Speaker 10: And we have NIBRU twenty twenty nine. So is Trump's scandemic stimulus checks equals. The peasants got hundreds, the aristocracy got billions, which is true. The people got a pittance and those that were rich got obscenely richer assyrian girl, Oh the good old days. And those refrigerators lasted forever. People only change them out in order to change the color schemes in their kitchens.
Speaker 3: Is this progress? That's right.
Speaker 10: Nothing we own today lasts for very long. It's all meant to degrade and break down rapidly planned obsolescence.
Speaker 2: Were you doing our kitchen and you know, the nineteen fifties or whatever for that pale green and got to go get your avocado appliances now to match it?
Speaker 3: Exactly real?
Speaker 10: Jason Barker says, my smart coaster nags me about gluten.
Speaker 3: About gluten.
Speaker 10: During World War two, figure where it was, I think it was a place in France. They ran out of wheat, They couldn't have any bread. The rates of schizophrenia dropped dramatically, and after World War two, when they started getting bread shipments and wheat shipments again, the schizophrenia went back.
Speaker 3: To normal levels.
Speaker 10: So there's something, there's something in bread and gluten that the human body doesn't react well with me specifically very badly, but other people in general to a much much lesser degree that you might not notice.
Speaker 2: CIA dropping some acid LSD into the water supply there France, there a couple of towns that they did that with an experiment.
Speaker 10: Of our lovely CIA. You know, what would happen? What if we do this, let's find out. Apparently during the height of you know, when acid was new around the Manson murder time in the CIA office, it was considered a funny prank to dose.
Speaker 3: Your coworkers with acid.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, it became such a problem that they had to make specific rules about it and start actually punishing people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were pushing out there Ken Kesey and his mand of Mary pranksters. And then there was the guy Olson I think this was his name, who blew the whistle on that and he wound up getting defenestrated and killed. They said that he jumped through the window.
Speaker 10: I have my doubts, but yeah, anything the CIA says, take with a hefty grain of salt, or maybe an entire salt mine guard Goldsmith's.
Speaker 3: As David nailed it. DARPA is heavily involved.
Speaker 10: One of their big eas is the f MRI I program at USC the Terby School of Engineering.
Speaker 3: That's right. You can kind of just assume with these people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it is something that is something only going to be used for evil, and it's a way over the edge of what anybody else would think about, you pretty much guessed that it's dark. But you know, there's an excellent book about DARPA by Annie Jacobson. The problem is is that she posits this as if this was all these horrible programs are all in the past and they've got their act together. Now nothing has changed. They're only more dangerous.
Speaker 10: The evil. If you don't clean house, it's not going to get any better. And no one has ever cleaned house at these places. No one's ever gone into the CIA or the FBI and said, you know what, clean slate, get everyone out now. Of course, personally, I would just say we're shutting the entire thing down. No more FBI, no more CIA, goodbye, so long, go find a real job somewhere else. But they haven't even gone in and tried to reform the institutions, so there's absolutely no chance these things have gotten better.
Speaker 2: That's right, Well, is that it for the comments there? We're going to take a back break. Then when we're going to come back and we're talking about robotics, because that other part of the nightmare equation genetics, robotics, AI and nanotech, we're going to talk about the robotics aspect of that when we come back. We'll be right back.
Speaker 13: Penny saved is a penny earned, though that's gotten tougher since they've stopped making them.
Speaker 22: Wait a minute, where.
Speaker 21: Am I sorry, Jefferson. The scoundrels who put America on Central Bank Fiat currency used our heads on their coins as some sort of trophy. Despicable.
Speaker 22: This is outrageous, Washington. I spent my life fighting centralized power. Now the Federal Reserve monopoly parades us around on their monopoly money. Tell me there's some good news to all this.
Speaker 21: Well, there is a coin they can't control, one that isn't backed by the FED, but backed by the fed up, the all new David knightsch Commemorative Coin. Now patriots can support a show that won't sell out with a limited edition coin that's sure to sell out quickly.
Speaker 22: They say, money talks, and this coin is something worth listening to. The truth doesn't need inflation, only support.
Speaker 15: If you like the Eagles on.
Speaker 4: The Cars and Huey Lewis and the news.
Speaker 20: They say the You'll love the Classic Hits channel at APS Radio, download our app or listen now at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 2: Well I want a job, ditch the degree and pick up a trade. This is an article from zero Hedge. Get real instead of virtual. Learn how to actually do things rather than compete with the AI in terms of white collar jobs. Except that the thinking about that. Don't think that they haven't thought about how to replace you with that. That's what the robotics are really about. They point out that over seven percent unemployment rate in Canada, the highest it's been in a decade, and for those under twenty five, the unemployment rate is fourteen percent. The usual rules for getting started on a promising career no longer seem to apply. A university degree does not open the doors the way that it used to. This is from epic times originally, they said. And then also they brought in so called temporary foreign workers into Canada to fill jobs that even in times of high unemployment, Canadians would not fill, for instance, agricultural jobs. Many of the more attractive jobs are now or soon will be replaced by AI. And of course you know there's a lot of talk from the people like Elon Musk and Rama Swami, Rama Slimy. Trump just endorsed Vivate the Snake in Ohio for governor. That should tell you everything you need to know, along with the fact that he's been working on self amplifying mRNA. He's got investments in that, just like JD Vance does. But remember when Ramaswami was running for president and he and Elon Musk were talking about how they need to have all these H one B visa people and because Americans just couldn't do the work. Well, that really isn't true in terms of the STEM stuff, and we talked about that for the longest time. A lot of the people that are being brought in H one B visas, they're hiding those jobs. They're making them available to people from India, for example, without making them available to people in America, simply so they can hire people at a lesser price. But there are a lot of jobs that Americans do not want to do. As a matter of fact, we tried to get some help in terms of doing some weeding that are really capable of doing anymore, and call the local college around here, and they said, well, no, nobody wants to do anything like that. You know, they might do lawnmowing if they've got a writer more or something, but they don't want to get down there and actually do the weeding. So there is a difficulty doing that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're going to I haven't seen Elon Musk making the case that his robots would do the weeding for you yet. But we're not in the market anyway. And so Elon Musk had a dog and pony presentation. But the bigger picture here is being laid out by the guy who is a Nobel Peace Prize winner and one of the founders of the AI industry, a prominent figure in that winning a Nobel Prize in that, Jeffrey Hinton. And basically he's saying the AI industry cannot be profitable unless it replaces human jobs. And so he says, to make money, you're going to have to replace human labor, and you're going to have to do that with AI and with robotics. And he said the future for AI in its current form, it's likely to be an economic dystopia. He said, I think the big companies are all betting on it causing massive job replacement by AI, because that's where the big money is going to be, he said. Asked by Bloomberg whether the jaw dropping investments could ever pay off without eviscerting the job market, his reply said, I can't believe. I believe that it cannot. I believe that to make money you're going to have to replace human labor. So Jathan Sadowski, in his recent book The Mechanic and the Luddite, said AI promises to solve the problems of capitalism by unlocking exponential growth, eliminating labor costs, de skilling workers, and optimizing efficiency and manifesting in a slew of other outcomes. Doesn't it sound like Marxism.
Speaker 11: A capitalism, are the government? It's not these things that he's a master, right.
Speaker 2: That's right. This is a Marxist take. And this is why George Gilder called the people in Silicon Valley, called them neo Marxist, and he'd hit the nail on the head. As far as I'm concerned, that seemingly irrational hype behind AI is really a hope that the tech will usher in a new era of social development which will finally make workers obsolete. If that comes to pass, the horrible consequences aren't set in stone, said Jeffrey Hinton. He says it's not like nuclear weapons, which are only good for bad things. He said, it will be tremendous good. And in fact, if you think about it increasing productivity in many, many industries, that should be good. Yet who benefits from that tremendous good depends on, he said, how we organize society. A comment which wouldn't sound out of place, says zero hedge if it were written in a certain nineteenth century manifesto, which one would that be? The Communist manifesto of course, right by Karl Marx and now an executive publishing magnet, Keith Riegert says that there's only two possibilities for AI. It's either going to collapse the economy if it doesn't work out, or if it does work out, the use case is to take everybody's job and make everybody's jobs obsolete. Not a good prospect if those are the two choices that are there. I think, though, that there is a third choice, and that is that the government maybe it won't take everybody's jobs, and maybe it won't collapse the economy because maybe the AI bubble won't burst, but we will live under a dystopian control surveillance grid because that's what the government will use it for. So there's a third alternative, and not any of these three alternatives or anything that I would like to see happen. And so when we look at what happened with the humanoid robots, we had a big dog and pony show with Elon Musk where he is talking about his use case for the robots, and it was part of his discussion as to why he deserves to get paid a trillion dollars.
Speaker 8: And you know, around out our engineering headquarters in Palo Alto, the robots are just walking around the office twenty four to seven with no one minding them. They just and then they go charge themselves.
Speaker 2: And do they do anything useful or they just useful useless eaters of electricity?
Speaker 8: The scale of optimists, I like, I said, that's really going to be something else. I think it's going to be the biggest product of all time by far.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so.
Speaker 8: Like bigger than cell phones, bigger than anything. I guess the way to think about it is that every human on Earth is going to want to have their own personal R two D two C three PO not me, so who wouldn't I mean, But actually Optimist will be even better than them, you know, like you know rt DT you it's kind of beep at you, and it's kind of hard to figure out what he's good talking about, you know, you see three field to translate.
Speaker 7: But Optimist is going to be like everyone's gonna want one.
Speaker 8: I think in terms of industry providing products and services, I think it's probably I don't know, three to five robots in industry for every you know one that's a personal robot. I think there could be tens of billions of Optimist robots out there.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: Obviously it's very important we pay.
Speaker 8: Close attention to safety here because we do we do want the the Star Wars movie, not the Jim.
Speaker 2: Cameron movie Terminator.
Speaker 7: I love Jim Cameron's movies, but you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: A little bit of an evil laugh there.
Speaker 8: So yeah, yeah, so we're gonna so yeah, the fastest production ramp of any product of any large complex manufactured product ever.
Speaker 7: And was starting with building a million unit production.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Brian shall Hobby called him out on that at Health Impact News. He called it Elon Musk's worship service. He introduces the new Tesla cult belief system, and he said, to him it looked kind of like a Christian worship service. The first part of the meeting was about business matters. Once I concluded, it was time for the worship service, with Musk functioning like a pastor, giving his utopian vision for the future where there will be no poverty and that everyone can have anything that they want, where money won't even be Prisons will be eliminated because Optimist robots will get rid of all the crime. He said. It's not just a new chapter in the history of Tesla, but a whole new book. In other words, a new religion with his own new Bible, with the religious dogma described as sustainable abundance. Again, this is Health Impact News Brian Shawhave. He said, Musk defines this new religious belief centered around the Tesla Optimist Robots. He should have called them the Optimistic robots, he says. You'll notice that nothing was said about Musk failing to keep his promise from it earlier this year that there would be at least five thousand Optimist robots purchased this year We're here in about the middle of November, and so far zero have been sold. So this is a guy who is not just he is a failed prophet, but his profits with an F have not failed at all.
Speaker 11: Yeah. I'm not saying that these robots aren't going to be a very disruptive and probably negative thing, but right now they don't really exist.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 11: These companies. You know, there was the big news story of the first humanoid robot that you can buy, well, you can pay for it now and then they'll send it to you when it's ready, assuming they are on time, but the AI that runs it still isn't done yet. All the demos they had of this world's first humanoid robot was just a guy remotely controlling it with a VR headset and controllers.
Speaker 2: That's right. And we just saw that with a NEO. It was I think, and you know, it was this robot that was wearing a soft cloth that make it look nicer, didn't have hard plastic or metal, and it was going to be like a C three po, you know, a silent version of C threepo, because who wants to have a chattering gay butler hanging around them? The entire time, Like C three PO, I think they get pretty tired pretty quickly say so, yeah, these are silent butlers. And yet the reality is they admitted it that it's actually an Indian that kind of AI that's running it. It's actually humans probably in India, who are sitting there controlling this thing remotely and watching everything that you do. And if that isn't creepy, I mean, you know, you've got this bipedal robot walking around your house, but it's actually a bunch of other people somewhere else watching everything that's going on inside of your house. And here's another aspect of this. If they start to actually implement this, I can imagine that it's going to be a huge part of this is going to be the surveillance. They want the data that this thing is going to learn from you and from being in your home, just like they watch you on the internet and social media and all these other companies are all aggressively pushing to have access to that data. That's part of what this TikTok fight was about, you know, the big compute data. So that gives them an opportunity to start collecting information about you in the real world, about you maybe your politics and your religion, but other aspects that they can sell and monetize to AI.
Speaker 11: Yes, because this AI in the robot is never going to replace the human. It was always their end goal was, oh, well a human will take over when you give it a new task, and well the human will teach the robot how to do it, and then the robot will be able to do it from there on out. But you know, they'll always have a feed from your robot into your home. They will always have a person that will take over from time to time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really really really creepy. And so we go back and we look at this, you know, the aspect that you know, when Elon Musk first came out with his robots, everybody was laughing about it because he had people in suits and they were jumping around everything. People that that's not a robot, that's a human. And so they've got this aspect it. But I want to show you this Chinese robot display where they went to great links to tell people that this robot which is walking, they have it filled out like a woman in terms of profile, right, and it's got this nice, you know, feminine walk that it has. You know, swinging hips and things like that, and so they go to a great deal of trouble to show this is actually a robot. Listen to this, it's all like a magic trick.
Speaker 19: Comes to prove it is itself. But I believe the future will prove that this self verification of the robot will promote the healthier and more vigorous development of the entire Chinese robot industry.
Speaker 2: If so, female forum and walking smoothly.
Speaker 19: And many intense arguments and discussions about how it can prove itself. Let's first invite the stuff. So we found a forced no away. We want to use scissors to open below the robot's legs. We will see that this robot has skin, muscles and bones. Before us, we ourselves have not tried cutting its skin and muscles while the robot is powered on.
Speaker 7: That sounds like when the last to do that.
Speaker 18: And gentleman before they were they were worried that might get damaged anyway, how about giving them a round of applause.
Speaker 19: They have never cut it open.
Speaker 2: Before the cutting the clothing, cutting bone and muscle and skin. It doesn't have bone, muscle and skin. You can see this as they cut sped this up and silenced it here that.
Speaker 19: The staff please step off the.
Speaker 2: Stuff that was just covering and there's nothing functional.
Speaker 11: It's just padding, a cloth cover in a.
Speaker 2: Clock cover and it calls it muscle, skin and bone. But now look we cut that away so you can see it's actually a robot because was walking very very smoothly. I mean it had some lumpiness on its legs there from the metal stuff that's there, but it is walking very smoothly.
Speaker 19: Don't need to prove anything else. It is definitely a robot, right.
Speaker 11: And the funny thing is they've got other videos of this robot where they show it walking around without the padding and the cloth cover for it, so clearly they knew they could have just shown that, but no, they've got to do this big reveal.
Speaker 2: You know, this reminds me of it's this magic trick that you've seen over and over again where they've got somebody leaning forward on a table and covered up so it looks like they've only got you know, a woman from the hips down, and they got like a short skirt, you know, nice legs and everything, and so it's just like two human legs walking along propelling this table. Everybody's seen that, and now they've done that same trick over and over again. Not such nice legs. But then they open up the table and show you, look, it's actually a guy who's laying down here. But that's what that's like. Oh, like, this is like a little magic trick, ladies and gentlemen. This has never been done before. We just thought of this just before this, and we're gonna show you. We're going to cut through all the skin and the muscle, and they didn't cut through any skin and the muscle is it is pneumatic actuators there with a metal skeleton that it's moving. So again, Musk wants you to believe that there will be a million of his new Robotaxis, a cybercab without steering wheel or brakes, starting next year. Notice the claims that will reach a million a year in production of Optimist robots, and that each successive year there will be a new and updated version of Optimists at the production level. That's right, Marky, Mark, thank you for the tip. Says shouldn't we have an intelligence gathering though other countries have spy agencies, don't we need one to Yeah, you know, we should take over our countries as well, we should do everything that they do, because I think that that's the only way to beat these monsters is to become a monster ourself. Thanks for listening, Have a good day. The common Man. They created common Core and dumb down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com