Speaker 1: Or anything.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to ask you whether or not do Eastern Orthodox believe in a composite hypostasis, because I just like I saw like this quote from Maximus saying that you don't.
Speaker 3: No, we do it just I mean, Maximus has many chapters that discuss it, but it doesn't mean what you think it means.
Speaker 2: So when he says not incomposite in hypostasis, that's like, what context is this in?
Speaker 3: Again, he has many statements in many chapters where he discusses in what way and how it's composite. So if by composition you mean blended into a tertiam quid, No, if by composite you mean that he possesses to natures, yes, composed is to be composed of too.
Speaker 2: Okay, And another thing I'm getting from a lot of Eastern Orthodox Christians is do you guys believe in one composite nature? Because people telling me this and they're saying they also believe in two natures at the same time.
Speaker 3: Composite hypostasis, especially in Saint Maximus, expresses diophysitism and diothelitism, So it expresses too elegis.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that a maximus didn't believe in a deal physic theology.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just like.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you what the phrase expresses. It's intended to express diophysitism, and so if it's diophysitism, then no, there could never be. What was your last question? I forgot what it was. How'd your word it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: My last question was, do you guys believe in a composite nature?
Speaker 3: If by composite you mean composed into a new nature? No, If by composite you mean two natures existing in interpenetrating one another, yes.
Speaker 2: I mean like one nature being of two natures.
Speaker 3: But no, we don't believe that because natures are in patristic theology, the things that define that thing and no other thing. So how could he be a divino human and not be divine or human?
Speaker 1: Okay? Hold on? Was that a question? Can you repeat that?
Speaker 3: It's a hypothetical question?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay, So yeah, thanks.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you being nice, because usually you guys are not very nice. What's up with h BROSI there? H Brasi? What's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Can't hear you either? Maybe come out and come back in? Yeah? So I mean I want to keep it open to topics, and I appreciate him being a nice guy. He wasn't angry and yelling and barking the same stuff they always say, So appreciate his questions. I wanted to talk about this because it relates to the religious topics that we talked about today with Richard Grove, and we discussed the whole history of the founding of the nation state of Israel. We went into the history books. Nobody wants to watch that. Nobody actually cares about the real history and the books. We've got what thousands of people that want to watch just insane dumb news bullshit, but you don't want to actually learn the history to your own detriment? American what's up? If you wouldn't like and share what's up?
Speaker 1: Name? Hey, God, bless brother, thank you? Oh. Like, separate.
Speaker 5: Anti Semitism from anti Zionism.
Speaker 1: Like when you go into a lot of the spaces.
Speaker 5: That talk about Desionist movement, you get flooded with anti Semitic stuff and it really like distorts the message, you know, so like you don't even want to participate.
Speaker 1: In that conversation.
Speaker 5: So, like, how what's the best way to delineate between that?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, Semitism is from Shim in the Bible, and so everybody who's a son of Shim is technically a Semitic people group. So what does that have to do with acting bad and whether or not a certain group of people has certain sins and vices that they engage in. Nothing, there's no direct connection between that necessarily, So those two different topics, And I would just stress that, you know, Arab peoples are also Semitic peoples.
Speaker 5: And I'm talking about anti Semitism as a related to just Jewish people as we think of them.
Speaker 3: You know, Well, what I'm saying is relevant to the question that you just asked and that topic, because why did Jewish people get to only like claim to that, Well.
Speaker 1: They I don't think they should.
Speaker 5: But you know, like I've talked to a lot of different you know, we have the disposationalism, and you have a lot of attitudes that are very like supportive of Jewish people for no reason, you know, like as they're not they're not Christians, you know, and as Christians I think we should like, I don't know, kind of take care of our own.
Speaker 1: I just don't it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like.
Speaker 5: It just doesn't feel like it's it's fair because, like I know, you probably know Nick flint Is and stuff. It feels like he makes really good points, and then he starts talking about like Jewish people in a, you know, in a very negative way, and it kind of takes away from the really good points he was making.
Speaker 1: And then when you try to like bring up a.
Speaker 5: Video of his to somebody, they.
Speaker 1: Go, well, look, he's just anti Semitic.
Speaker 5: They can just point at the you know, the unnecessary negative shit he says.
Speaker 3: You know, well, I mean this is there's multiple things going on here, because it's not an issue of you know, one person in the alternative media. You know, this is again it's an issue where you have people groups laying claim to a name that is not exclusively theirs, but it has been put out into the mainstream that only this people group gets to say I'm anti I'm being persecuted because only I am the Semitic people. And of course, obviously many of these people are centuries later converts and so they don't even technically count as Semitic people. So it's a very bizarre situation. But I agree with you. The dispensationalism is obviously a heresy, and in regard to the other right wing commentators that are out there, I want to know from you guys. I want to know from the audience, where's the disconnect, Like, what are we not doing over here that is that other people are finding so convincing Because when I go and interact with the followers have said people groups, I don't find them knowing anything. They seem to be completely stupid people. I'm not saying the face Lords are stupid. I don't think they are. I think Candice is smart, Nick is smart, Tucker is smart, all the face Lords are intelligent people. But in the audiences, I find people who have no idea what's going on. So I'm trying to understand where is the disconnect Where when we talk about the actual history from the history books and we get four thousand views this afternoon, and then when we talk about you know, other issues, we get way more views. So it's like, help me understand what the issue is? And also why is everyone so obsessed that with this topic when it's it's a topic that like did you not know this like years ago? I'm trying to understand the disconnect and I'm trying to understand what The issue is what's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: And why are people on the right so dumb? I'm not talking about the face lords, talking about the people on the right. Why are they so dumb? Help me understand what's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: I'm dustin, hey, Javis, like I'm the la a little bit of your five wise?
Speaker 3: Can you speak up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: You're calling me from a damn toll booth from nineteen fifty three.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, barely hear you running out of change?
Speaker 3: Speak? Okay, go ahead better.
Speaker 1: I was listening to here at the end of yours.
Speaker 3: You there. We can't hear you, man. Try to come out and come back in owen.
Speaker 7: Hey, Jay, could respond to what you were asking about, like why people on the right.
Speaker 1: Seem not to know things?
Speaker 3: Yeah, help me out here.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm not saying that I have the definitive answer. But there's actually this book about the populist movement from like the eighteen eighties eighteen nineties, the Populace Moment.
Speaker 1: I can't remember who the author is, but in.
Speaker 8: It it really lays down it kind of describes like like the five important steps of like a populist movement like amongst regular people, and one of the most important steps is like the movement educates itself, And this is where they laid out how the agrarian farmers basically started auto dive acting, teaching themselves and others things like rhetoric and the legal system and how to fight using that. And the thing that I've observed by and large is that most of the people on the right, there's now this feeling of like, we have people that do that, and I support them by like watching them or buying coffee from them or something, rather than you know, doing what I And like my wife, she's like going to law school because she wants to should become a judge, even though I think I actually told her women shouldn't be judged.
Speaker 1: That's a separate thing.
Speaker 8: But but like because we're like, yeah, this is you know, the regular people have to step up and can't just be like I buy coffee, I buy nicotine pouches.
Speaker 3: From Tucker, Like it doesn't work.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I do think that's part of the disconnect.
Speaker 3: And what do you envision stepping up to be just engaging in political action or what do you what do you think?
Speaker 8: I do think that probably they need to get politically activated on some level on the ground level to feel involved. But there does need to be I mean, like Paul didn't immediately start preaching. You know, we could extend the same principle to like other things. People need to recognize their ignorance. It's like they because they see how stupid like Kamala Harris or whoever, they're thinking of, like oh, these.
Speaker 1: A She's so dumb.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: They are dumb.
Speaker 8: But I'm not saying these people that you are dumb the per who's saying this, but like you are ignorant. I mean I'm ignorant of things, like I try to autodidact and teach myself things. But there has to be a certain recognition of like personal deficiency that is lack. I don't know if the answer is like generally pride or something or whatever, but there's been this inculcation in the broader population that I can see of like maybe it's.
Speaker 1: From this Prussian education system. I don't know, yeah, of like you don't you're not.
Speaker 8: Active, You're not an active participation participant in like reality. I really don't know how else to describe it.
Speaker 3: It's simulated by proxy. I mean, I think I agree with you and also I think the Internet is giving a lot of people the impression that they know things when they actually don't. Like everybody thinks they're an expert on everything now because they have the Internet and they have AI or whatever, and you cannot replace actually reading in an understanding books with AI, chat, GBT, YouTube videos, none of that can ever replace actually reading books. So because people in mass do not read and they watch screens all day, I think this is a huge, huge part of it. Not that just reading alone would solve things, but we have masses of people that are living incarnations of Dunning Krueger. I know that's overused, but I think it's legit here, and they are Internet pseudo experts and they don't know anything. I mean, they think they do. But the Internet is this democratizing, egalitarian force that makes everyone think that they know things and they don't really. And so for example, you know, in regard to a lot of the face lords, okay with we have fuentests, we have canvas perhaps others that I am not even thinking of. These are traditional Catholic face lords. And I'm going to just say traditional Cavey because that makes it easy. You know, we have our friend Tim Gordon and others aspiring face lords. Why can we not talk about the Vatican being judaized so these people will cover for that and not talk about that. You're supposed to talk about Judaism all day long, Well, what about the Vatican? What about the papacy discussing and citing the Talmud and the Talmudic principle of tiquin olam. Greetings from Rome.
Speaker 10: I'm very happy to join you in Chicago as the Less Turner Als Foundation gathers us for the annual ALS Walk for Life. Ours is a gathering of many people. Let me say first of all that I am filled with admiration and gratefulness to the researchers and scientists gathered here. Our Jewish brothers and sisters tell us that one of the great projects given the human family by God is to complete and perfect the very good creation given us tikun olam.
Speaker 3: Of course, this is a Talmudic principle, it's not actually really a biblical theological principle. And also Judaism does not teach that Christians and Jews are brothers and sisters. It teaches that they are the enemies, and Christianity historically has taught that Judaism is not the brothers and sister of Christ or Christians because they hate they hate Christ and and so forth. So why would we think that or why would we ignore this element if we wanted to go on crusades to expose Zionism, as many of the so called right wingers do on a daily basis. They build their entire audience just on this topic almost entirely. And by the way, have these people actually read any of the texts that we're talking about, like the text that we talked about tonight with Richard Grove. Have any of these people actually read these texts? I don't think find this or Candace I've actually read any of these texts. Maybe they have, and I could be shown that I'm wrong. Although when I offered to have a debate on these topics, nobody was interested. They turned it down. So now that's ankle binding. Even though I think I'm calling out and asking a fair question. If the two thousand and three Catholic document Reflections on Covenant and Mission about the Jews says not to convert Jews, why would we not call that out? Why would we not consider that if the popes back to John Paul the Second Benedicta sixteenth Pope Francis all go and pray in synagogues, something explicitly forbidden in the first thousand years of Christian canon law, something forbidden even as late as nineteen twenty eight in people and cyclicals like mortality. Why would we not call that out? Where is the disconnect with these people? I don't understand. I mean, I understand the Face Lords themselves not covering it because it's a tough thing. And why cover that when we can bitch about Trump flip flopping? Okay, Well, this man influences potentially a billion people spiritually. Trump Okay, he influences a lot of people in the world, maybe the entire world, but not really spiritually. So what's more dangerous, what's more devastating? What's more of a potential problem? A judaized papacy that teaches a form of Judaism or Judaizing or silly political flip flopping that nobody will remember in a month. What about the Vatican two documents that teach basically the same thing about Muslims and Jews. So then what we get is Face Lord's telling us no, actually, Muslims are based Muslims are right wing buddies, total idiocy and nonsense, utterly stupid positions. I can't actually believe I can though, because actually I thought this at one time too. I mean, not that Islam was based just that, oh, they're like a conservative religious force. But I didn't know anything about Islam. I'd never read or studied or looked at even just debates between Christians and Muslims. And now we have multiple senators, entire cities as you see here in America, and some of these right wing goobers have actually cheered this on. Oh, I'm not worried about the Muslims. I'm only worried about Zionism. I'm only worried about Apak. I'm only worried about Judaism. Okay, well, I don't walk down the street and see like Jews everywhere, but I do see Muslims everywhere. And yes, Israel has no problem with Islam being the broom of Judaism, as some of the rabbis say. Here's an entire city warre in Michigan were the entire downtown blocked off with a giant horde of Muslims, and only complete goobers would think that this doesn't pose an issue. Are they not even aware of their own Crusader history? Why would the Crusaders go to war against the Muslims, the Ottomans, etc. When if they're actually your base buddies, you idiots. This is why those people won't actually debate me. They will not win a debate with me. They can't actually deal with the types of documents, discussions and challenges that I would bring up. And that's why it's much easier to just dismiss me and then lie about me. Oh, he doesn't ever talk about Zionis because he just wants to attack Catholics. How many of my debates in the last eight seven eight years were with Muslims? Most of them. Most of the big public debates were with with Muslims, not with Roman Catholics. Only a handful of prominent Roman Catholics. Because there aren't any prominent Roman Catholics that can actually debate. They all suck. They're terrible. I like Tim Gordon, but Tim completely failed in the debate. Uh Eric Ibara, I don't even know he's in a carb coma. Wake him up? Can he even debate? Who knows he's asleep? Delson? All right, now, look, don't call in about TAG. I'm not talking about tag today. Anything else is on the table. Ash what's up?
Speaker 1: Hey, you can hear me?
Speaker 3: Uh huh yeah.
Speaker 11: So I wanted to speak maybe on the question you're asking on what are kind of what is? What is your platform? Not do mean that the others are doing that gets them so much traction?
Speaker 1: Is it just?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know one, I don't cover politics really because politics is like low tier for tards, and then everybody else is a dumb tard and thinks that they're going to like actually be voting and changing things. So maybe is that what it is? I'm just not doing politics.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's even more a methodological methodological level.
Speaker 11: I don't even know if they're right, but either way, I've been listening to you for a long time and I've been like listening to all your videos and they're all long form, right, And you've mentioned before how short firm short form shorts are actually a cancer on our brains and like you know, metaphors was not actually but they're just causing our brains to rout. And I think all these Fintes and all these Candice people are just watching clips and expecting that to be their force when they go into.
Speaker 3: Politically doesn't do like an hour show though, So no, no, they.
Speaker 1: Do long form shows. But I think so.
Speaker 11: I've been watching Flints for the past two weeks since the Kirk event. He's only getting like twenty thousand listeners a night. And so if you think about like all the people that are pushing this stuff, it's all short form shorts, like I think the and like that. That's why I'm glad that you're like promoting clips now. I think the clips are going to be helpful and trying to get more people listening to your content because people really don't care.
Speaker 1: It takes a long It takes.
Speaker 11: A it takes effort to listen to longer form videos and to actually remember all the things you're saying. I mean, because all the things you're saying are correct and they're actually weighty. But if you just listen to a clip of flint is going off on Jews, I think a lot more people for some reason, I don't agree with it. For some reason, they're going to be more attractive to those kind of clips instead of the hard work of listening to a hour long, two hour long lecture and actually bringing that to conversations when they talk with.
Speaker 1: People, they'd rather bring the clip in.
Speaker 11: And I've done it myself, like I've listened to it before about some like hot news tape or whatever, and I brought it to a conversation and somebody roasted the crap out of me because I had neuro context of what happened before or after. And so I was like, day, that's why short form is horrible, because the context I was trying to bring in was like not even correct, but I thought it was, you know. And so all these goobers who are just like short form, short form shorts and tiktoks, I'm just watching that all day instead of going to the long form lectures. Yeah, they're just ingesting a bunch of sound bites that if you go into a natural conversation with somebody.
Speaker 3: I think you're right about that, because that's why when you talk to these people, you don't actually get any sensible, coherent responses. You just get gibbering and chirping and they just repeat what they heard somebody else say. And yes, we have like at least ten clip channels now, so shout out to all the clip channels because there's ten of them. Guys, feel free go crazy with the clips all you want, I welcome it. Just link back to the channel. And yeah, the clip channels are getting in many cases many or more views than my channel, which is fine. I don't care which channel gets more views. Yeah, I think that that is a key point here. And also it's just it's difficult too. You know. I talked to a lot of say, Roman Catholic people, and they call in and a lot of people are new converts. A lot of people don't really know anything about any of these documents, any of this history, you know. And I've been studying this stuff, at least in the case of Roman Catholicism for twenty two years, you know, in the two years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, by the way, speaking on that, if you don't mind if I pick up on that. Sure, even Roman Catholics who aren't new, how many of them don't know that Universal Ordinary magisteriums actually binding?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I would say at least ninety five percent of them don't know that. I mean, even Tim is unclear on it.
Speaker 6: What's really crazy, It's like, well, so your whole faith is reduced to exca fever state?
Speaker 1: How many are there seven eight.
Speaker 3: Well most of them think a few, which isn't even true, but they can't tell you the number.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, yeah, it's just it's just crazy.
Speaker 6: So they always want to take it back to well that's sound infallible, you see, was an expazer a statement, But like, have we ever made.
Speaker 1: The argument that it's like, that's so sad, so you're everything.
Speaker 6: Can change and is not part of the faith except for five six statements like that's your faith?
Speaker 1: Like why would anybody want to join your church with that?
Speaker 6: And that's not even true, right, But yeah, it just shows that it's not just new people coming in. It's like most even Roman Catholic I would even say, I'm going to actually bring this up tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go to I'm going to knock on the door of all the.
Speaker 6: Theology professors that I work in and be like and ask that question, are you as universal magisterium when you're a magistrum binding?
Speaker 1: I guarantee they won't even know. No.
Speaker 3: I didn't learn this until I was in the SSPX and then struggled with the challenge from the set of a contest because the set of a contest use this against the SSPX to point out that you have to follow all the people teaching you don't get the freedom and the liberty to throw it all away and just follow seven eight ten exec theater statements. That's just a fiction. That's something completely made up by the SSPX and many Roman Catholics who are not SSPs. What's up, Troy.
Speaker 1: PJ? So?
Speaker 12: I think at a fundamental level, I blame like humanity in terms of we don't learn from history, Like what we learn from history is that we don't learn from history. And I also think in terms of experts because I'm a bitcoin her and one thing I've realized about experts, especially fed experts and other trad fire experts, is that they don't know what the fuck they're talking about at all, right, And what I found is that they're perfect at predicting the past, but when it comes towards predicting the future, I'd rather flip a coin or have a gerbil do a random action and that's probably better.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, like Candice Owens does a lot of good stuff, and then you've got this like fixation on Macron's wife's gender, and I'm like, it's just weird. I mean, I mean, she probably isn't whatever, but like it's just bizarre, I guess, and then you know, no knowledge of the religion of the theology, but suddenly she's Roman Catholic and it's like why and why would we It's just odd, it's all weird. It's all it doesn't seem very thought out, and like you're saying, it's almost like it's almost as if people are just hunting for a new expert to follow. And then you're like, why do you think this person is even an expert?
Speaker 12: And also like like Wes Huff he knows far more than I do about Christianity, but he's a Protestant and he he's not Orthodox, when if you just look at the history, it logically points towards Orthodoxy.
Speaker 3: It's weird exactly that there's so many kind of basics you would think right like you would you know, I was thinking about Islam as I was reading and we're lecturing through this, you know, book on al Qaeda, the History of al Qaeda from an FBI consultant, Like why would anybody not want to know if let's say you're a Muslim and your religion comes from the Torah originally, right, and the Ngel wouldn't you want to know what the Torah? And then you'll say, even if you thought they'd been quote corrupted, because when you go and familiarize yourself with the Torah and the profits, it would be immediately apparent and obvious. I think that, Okay, this new copy paste thing is not consistent with what came before. And then when we look at the people groups that Islam typically appeals to and converts very low IQ people Adiq individuals, Adiq nations. I'm not being mean, I'm being honest. That's that's a fact. We can see why it appeals I think to very unfortunately unintelligent nations and people groups and tribes. But many of those obviously are illiterate people groups. And then I see in Michigan and Minnesota entire town's, entire places now sort of adopting Sharia law and all this stuff, or almost surial law, or trying to move in that direction. We're getting, you know, Islamic mayors, just like the UK and England got. And again I'm realizing, like so all of these people have no idea like what their religion actually is, even though it's based on things that came before, and they have no familiarity with what came before. And I'm saying that as somebody who's debated all the top Muslims. We've spent seven years now interacting, and it's like they have no idea what is actually in the previous texts, which you would think you would want to know that if your religion is based on that, it's just it's kind of insane. But then again, I think, well, wait a minute, it's the same idea with Mormonism, Like Mormonism is equally as goofy and fraudulent as Islam. You would think if you're a Mormon, some of these things will be obvious, And then no, it's not. Fodin. What's up? Radical muscles about to become New York Marea? Exactly, Mom, Donnie, We've got this woman in Minnesota that we just showed forgot what her name was. What's up, man, I'm you Fodian? This this person here, what's that man, I'm your Fodian?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sorry. We were saying about the problem with right wingers being so dumb. I've really I've noticed that too.
Speaker 13: I think a lot of it comes down to the fact that most people nowadays who are right wing or right wing through some sort of study or through some sort of debate instruction, like a like people who became right wing through would say Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson.
Speaker 1: Most people who get red pilled.
Speaker 13: It comes from social media and like short clips and memes that they see and accurate information we're talking about do Not's a perfect example because you'll see a million like I don't even remember it was like a year or two ago when like Twitter was only like time with me.
Speaker 1: No, we're just making it.
Speaker 13: Made up of low quality quotes or fake quotes, and I mean there's a lot of bad stuff in it, really, but people get exposed to low amounts of low quality information, and that just reads a giant undercraft class of retarded right wingers and a sort of elite of ones who have any idea what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: So basically people are being propagandaized through shorts and dumb memes and this is creating a giant underclass of quote right wing conservative retards.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, And it's the same way through the four.
Speaker 1: Chant because if you ever don't get no I ever go there.
Speaker 13: But like just it's just reposted low quality infographics that then get reposted on the Twitter.
Speaker 1: So it's the same sort.
Speaker 14: Of slow off cycle that just just lobotomizes people genuinely, and none of them ever read go take time to read things or actually understand the issues.
Speaker 1: Most of them are only tangentially.
Speaker 13: Interested in it and are only sitting being shocked by lashing graphics.
Speaker 3: That makes sense. See, you guys are we have We have the highest PSYQ audience, And that's why I like to get you guys's takes, because you guys bring in actual analysis. So I think, like this audience is great. We have a high a Q audience, and we try to look at it. We oftentimes also very good I think in my audience avoiding the falling into dialectics, right, well.
Speaker 1: I built it in the algorithm your page.
Speaker 6: Yeah, By the way, I do want to make that point, just to follow up on what our last.
Speaker 1: Guy said that.
Speaker 6: The left evil right, Yeah, we get that, and talking about manufacturing consent, the less not the only one that's susceptible. The right is too, like, yeah, they're they're retards in the right right, And and the greatest example of low IQ manufacturing consent of the right is Zionism. Like, so they totally fall no let me give you a better example too.
Speaker 3: Well, the evangelical dispensational Israel worship is the stupidest stuff for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And the boomer mentality of the right, Now I'm not saying they're morally equivalent, Like I obviously realize the left totally evil, but with the right, the Boomer mentality mindset of everything can just be reduced to communism, yeah, and Islamic terrorism.
Speaker 1: That's as far as it goes.
Speaker 3: Or what's the favorite Boomer phrases, Islamo fascism, yeah.
Speaker 1: Or that, like, everything's just as high as it goes and as complic goes. Just Republicans and Democrats.
Speaker 6: Republican Democrat, there's Islamic terrorism and communism versus patreosm that's all like, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: That's the boomers, right, So boomers are stuck in that. And then we've got the gen X and the millennial and the gen Z and they're kind of not in that dialectic anymore. But there still seems to be this problem where we can't there there is some something hindering the next phase or level of awakening. And now everybody is figuring out the stuff that we figured out and talked about fifteen years ago. So I'm guessing the next phase will be maybe people start to think, wait a minute, you know, I foresee a future where we are interacting with and dealing with with neo Pagan's, Muslims and Orthodox good.
Speaker 1: Good call. By the way, it was good to see that all am I blanking on his name, h Richard Grove.
Speaker 6: See here's a guy that's able to see the kind of nuances of it does go a little bit.
Speaker 3: Farther than well, No, Richard's a really well read guy. Like he's he's more well read in a lot of the history topics that we talked about today than I am. So he's super well read.
Speaker 1: Good Okay, yeah, it was.
Speaker 6: It was good to see that he has this kind of nuances and it's like, yeah, it goes it's a lot more complicated.
Speaker 1: And even just bringing up stuff with the World War two and.
Speaker 15: Stuff like that and like who funded who and stuff like that. I was impressed to see him like make those comments and know. But like if you yeah, if you have a boom mentality, if you have i Q seventy.
Speaker 6: It's like you just can't grasp it, Like what do you talk about? Not how the tvtail vision tell.
Speaker 3: Me, yeah, I think that definitely. The younger you get, the quicker it is for people to figure things out because of the speed of information. But at the same time, that speed of information is being compacted into these you know, shorts, and it's just making everything just ridiculous. What's up, man?
Speaker 1: Other j how are you?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 16: I hate to kind of derail or topic of dunking on idiotic conservatives, but you got called out on on Instagram page with fifty k followers, Yeah, for being mean, And you're not gonna believe who called you out.
Speaker 1: It's it's a yeah Jesus for being mean.
Speaker 16: But it's this Cate of Cuman who dresses up as a crusader and praise on camera.
Speaker 3: Wait you're looking at it, well, hold on, he Orthodox catechumen addresses up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he dressed up this crusader and he prison camera.
Speaker 3: Doesn't even sound real. Who is this person?
Speaker 16: So on Instagram it's crusade with care forty eight point one k followers.
Speaker 3: Well, uh, you know a lot of these people, a lot of the younger people, by the way, by followers, so.
Speaker 16: Oh, I mean some of these reels they have like fifteen k legs or whatever.
Speaker 3: Now you can buy those two.
Speaker 1: I'm not if you're not. Like the next one has to be like a furry.
Speaker 17: There's a furry.
Speaker 3: There's an Orthodox furry category Orthodox furry.
Speaker 1: He's calling jan.
Speaker 3: What's the name again?
Speaker 16: Crusade with care on Instagram all the lowercase all one.
Speaker 1: We're together.
Speaker 3: Usually the way means roots of Orthodoxy, okay, but where's the Orthodoxy? Is a fraud?
Speaker 16: So oh yeah, he says that he's Jonathan has done the greatest service to the Orthodox Church and the.
Speaker 3: Online this guy like this guy.
Speaker 6: Because I've called it out too and people, you know, I told my fellow brother priest that I'm like, hey, stop.
Speaker 1: Going on this guy's channel. Right. Oh no, Well he's a really honest guy and he was honest to us. Like that's fine, But keep in mind the audience.
Speaker 6: Thinks this guy's Orthodox and he's taking money from them.
Speaker 3: So this guy is doing the same thing where he sits in his corner with he's got no no, he's got fake ivy over his Orthodox prayer corner and he dresses up as a crusader. This is like fed energy, Dude. You can't make this the.
Speaker 16: One where he calls you it's one worth wearing the suit.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even name you.
Speaker 16: Actually, he refuses to name us in the comments.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so this is like obviously this could even be like FED energy stuff, and he's this is so ridiculous.
Speaker 18: Also if you but I've held my tongue on this for a hot second, and honestly this needs to be.
Speaker 16: Sas and like saying, oh, I lived in the darkness and whatnot. But I'm a crusader, I'm Greek Island.
Speaker 1: Isn't it bizarre?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was really, It's like.
Speaker 3: This is this is this is like FED energy stuff because nobody this is what FED used to do, where they would like dress up in these costumes like militia level Feds. And here he is, he's promoting Lee Strobel's case for christ. I mean, what orthodox person pushes Lee Strobel first of all.
Speaker 16: Oh, and also I mentioned the prying on camera like a year ago he started the page and he started it off with a four part series on praying the Rosary.
Speaker 18: Please watch this until the ending. I need to make something very clear because based on my last few videos, I think people get the wrong dual. I'm some kind of pacifist my eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is, by the way, you'll notice because you can buy followers and likes. So I'm not saying he doesn't get but like he's got sixty comments here, twenty comments. If you're getting.
Speaker 16: Something you're feeling to realize is that a lot of people on Instagram are retarded.
Speaker 3: No, I know that, but uh, for example, that Muslim grifter kid, he did the exact same thing where he had like one hundred thousand followers. I forget that guy's name, but he's been going around everywhere like he's gotten yeah, the white guy. Yeah, so if he's got almost all the followers are fake, and then he's got tons and tons of likes. But then if you look at the number, it's like three comments. Okay, So if you're getting like fifty thousand likes and you've got like four comments, okay, there's something off there, right, So I don't know for sure that this guy has done that.
Speaker 1: You're right, I don't know. I'm gonna disagree.
Speaker 3: With fourteen comments, fourteen.
Speaker 1: My morning prayers in the night temp you.
Speaker 3: Should wear a templar outfit. Like if you guys can't figure out this is like fake and fraudulent, like I don't know what to tell you. I'm gonna block this nonsense. So this is I mean, I guess you're right, though. People just can't like they don't have discernment anymore. Thank you, by the way, justin appreciate that they have no discernment. I apologize. If you want to say more, come back, Uh, slow boy, I'm sorry. I was about to go to you. Where'd you go? Slow boy? Left?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: When I was gonna go to a slow boy? Glenn Glenneth? What's up? Glenneth? Is that real name? I mean, dude, what's up?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 19: One thing you gotta know about like YouTube and all that, the algorithms, most people actually like understand them like super well, so they'll like, like for mister Beasts, for instance, he'll put his videos out for the day, and then like a day or two later, they'll change the titles so they capture more of their audience.
Speaker 3: I've done that before.
Speaker 19: Like, yeah, so like the first day you put it as this, and.
Speaker 3: You put a different you can put a different thumbnail up too, yeah.
Speaker 19: Yeah, so instead of fifty percent capture, you get like seventy five. And then a lot of people when they have their clips channels, they have someone run it and clip their stuff while they're actually doing it. And what they do is like, Okay, I get fifty you get fifty percent of the income, so make it as best as you can. And then you have one person just focusing on clips the whole time, and then they just get half the income, and so it's in their best interest to blow it up as high as possible and.
Speaker 1: Then you don't have to worry about it. So there's like a lot of like tricks where people do just.
Speaker 3: To blow it up good points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then like a lot of people also they kind of they kind of just I think it's.
Speaker 19: More not that they're not intelligent, it's just they don't know a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 3: It's true, but a lot of the same people like sort of run around with this sort of arrogant know it all attitude even as they don't know. Justin, did you want to finish your comment before we go to somebody else Justin or Justinian?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 16: Yeah, So I was going to talk about esthetics and how people think that's you know, just looking cool or whatever makes you based or something. It's like people think Stalin is cool just because he made the Moscow metro look so pretty, right, and it's like, imagine if somebody on Instagram sort of doing Orthodox apologetics and dressing up as a Bolshevik, that's all absurd.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 3: That's funny. I thank you, justin just I appreciate that. Appreciate that. Let's see Mayo, what's up man?
Speaker 1: Well, what's going on?
Speaker 3: What's on your mind?
Speaker 20: So I'm gen Z, right, and you know a lot of people in my generation are watching. And you know, as gen Z, we see the results of postmodernism, right, And you were just previously talking about like the bloomer mentality. You basically you said that what is Nick doing that? For example, like maybe you and other people aren't.
Speaker 3: I mean, the.
Speaker 20: Unfortunate, brutal truth is that as as young white gen Z guys, we're basically seen as public.
Speaker 1: In any number one because you know.
Speaker 20: The patriarchy, feminism in the schools, anti religion.
Speaker 1: With the cultural Marxism.
Speaker 20: So from a young white gen Z guys perspective, we see Nick as a I mean, I wouldn't really say he's disaffected besides him being like canceled, but it's more so he speaks to like the tribalism aspect, because if you are paying attention to other ethnic groups for example, like like African Americans that no longer want to be called African Americans, they're going now by a foundational Black Americans.
Speaker 1: So that's what truth nasheid.
Speaker 20: So there's a lot of like ethnic ethnocentrism, tribalism. There's a lot of basically tribal warfare that's going on in the gen Z warfare and in the gen Z culture right now. I wouldn't follow off say race war, but I would say more so ethno centrism, and basically when you're you know, I remember watching you having you watching your stream in one of these streams the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: You were also talked about when you were young, there.
Speaker 20: Was like a group of teachers that were basically plotting to like a mask late the young males.
Speaker 1: That's basically what happened. That's literally what's happening in my school right now. So that's not even.
Speaker 3: Joke, like it's it's no, I believe it. They were literally saying this, this is twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: When I heard, yeah, it's it's a it's a real thing. Like it's like sisterhood. Sisterhood code is a real thing.
Speaker 20: Like they'll literally like have like the female young students talk with the female teachers, and then the male teachers will basically be like like simps because like they're just they're just basically gynocrats. But basically, nick he speaks to the feminism problem. He speaks to the you know, the two party unit party problem. He is Catholic, and I know one time he talked to you about like you know, he d m you saying, stop attacking Catholicism.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on.
Speaker 20: The theological debate that I do think orthodoxy is is the is the truth compared to Catholicism. But but since here more brutal about the theological, in the in the material temporal realm, unfortunately the politics and the tribalism just because because let's say.
Speaker 1: You're a young gen Z guy who's agnostic, like.
Speaker 20: Are you going to be more attached to the white identitarianism and Nickois saying or towards theology, especially when you're in school, you're going to lean towards the political America first nationalism, because when you're a young gen Z mail, you have the choice between.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I understand. I understand because I've been I've been that, and I was in the university in my twenties under the same you know, sort of assault, so I totally get it. But I think what you're going to realize is, like all this political shit is not like it's it's it's I'm not saying you can't have any political interest or uh strategy, maybe at the local level, but like you're going to look back and wish that you had, for example, bought bitcoin, that you had, for example, learn to interact with women. And I don't just I mean, I don't understand being a young guy not interested in interacting with women. And I know you can say, oh, but the women are bad and this and that, but I just don't understand it. I still go out in the world, even though I'm married, and I see good looking single women. I don't understand the attitude of I don't care about that, because every time I discuss this type this type of stuff, what I get from that side of the aisle that audience is exactly what you said, we care about this, this, this, this, I never heard anything about. Okay, how are you starting a family, how are you starting a business? How are you building financial power and prowess? All I hear is complaint, complaint, complaint, complaint, wine one wine. And I'm not fussing at you particularly, I'm saying those are the things I hear, and I was in my twenties, I had the exact same problems in college, has all the exact same complaints, and I'm sure it's way worse. But how does any of that solve? Things like do you actually think that an organic person can change politics?
Speaker 16: Do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Go ahead?
Speaker 20: Well so so Basically, I mean I agree with you in the local aspect.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not coming here to like lecture.
Speaker 3: I want to hear your I want to hear a gen z take.
Speaker 20: Yeah, so as as gen z uh. Basically I agree with you. I think there is a lot of excuse making whatever you want to call them.
Speaker 1: I don't like using the word in cell.
Speaker 20: Because it's it's dehumanizing or or the people that just are not good with women personally.
Speaker 1: I never had that.
Speaker 20: But for me, I more so care about the the basically the excess mail crisis basically where unfortunately there is basically pseudo polygamy that's going on basically five percent of the males and gen Z are basically pogging all the other females with hookup culture and the other males. Basically, I don't get to participate in hookup culture. Don't want to be the leftover males that then marry them. And then also when you say what are you doing to start families, Well, for me, I do want to get married.
Speaker 1: I don't have that. I don't have that mentality.
Speaker 20: But for a lot of other gen Z males, unfortunately, they're scared about the divorce you know, divorce courts, and I do. Actually here there's actually a lot of local stuff that's being made in some of these states. There's a I think one of these states just recently had that fifty to fifty divorce thing that like lowered the divorce rate by like thirty percent.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean I do agree with you. There is a lot of complaining.
Speaker 20: But I'm just trying to let you know from how someone that is gen Z would look at Nick and basically he just had He's just basically brutal, brutal with the racial realism, brutal with the with a tribalism.
Speaker 1: He basically calls out.
Speaker 20: Like anti white propaganda he's also for patriarchy also for.
Speaker 1: He's a nationalist. So it's not that that's just wrong, it's a distraction.
Speaker 6: That's in the sense that it's putting the wrong priority.
Speaker 1: So gen Z.
Speaker 6: Is extremely frustrated that the failed institutions, seeing the lies and kind of stuff like that, and that's that's a good thing. They're extremely fearful, which makes them easily manipulated, and so I think what Jay was saying is that.
Speaker 1: They put fourth and fifth things as first.
Speaker 6: Right, what gen Z men need to do is exactly stop complaining. It's perfectly fine to be like it's messed up, the world's messed up, and there's all these messed up things. But what gen Z young men haven't done. They haven't become men, and they're getting distracted. But like, well, i'll go over here and I'll follow because there's stuff that Nick Quinta says it's true and stuff like that. Meanwhile, they're not working on actually becoming a man. That's the problem is that, like the complaining about they can't find any women or something like that.
Speaker 1: It's like you have nothing to offer a woman.
Speaker 6: You're still a child, you're living in here, and you need to man up and put your priorities straight. And part of the problem is again Gen X, my generation's fault of not parenting.
Speaker 1: The gen Z.
Speaker 6: And I want to step up and tell them, like, stop complaining.
Speaker 1: It's legitimate complaints. I get it. Now do your job and man up and become a man and find a wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're just gonna say, they're just gonna say all day ever Sue is moving, They're just gonna whine about you saying man up. But there is something real. I know, there is a real there's a reality easy.
Speaker 6: You can be a man who is effeminate and complains, or you can get over it and the emotions can actually do your job.
Speaker 1: That's what men do. You know, It's it's perfectly fine.
Speaker 6: We don't feel well all the time and we get upset about stuff and the world's messed up.
Speaker 1: But guess what, We man up and do our jobs and you have free will. You have a choice to whether you want to do that or not. And like the gen the ten Z, you need to learn that. Then the rest of the stuff, the politics, the stuff and there's stuff that Nick says it's actually true, will be place.
Speaker 6: But it's like imagine going after that in like not taking turm.
Speaker 3: Now, that's that's what I didn't learn in my twenties, was this this idea of there's all these problems in the world. Yeah, but how are you fixing your shit? How are you fixing your situation? How are you stacking a monetary basis to have a future and a family? Well, there's no jobs, and there's and then it becomes this litany of excuses. I'm sure it's worse, but guess what I did that in my twenties. I did the exact same thing. I listed all the things that were the problems and all the problems out there that, by the way, you're not gonna fix. You're not gonna fix Washington. You're not going to change the fact that there's NGO's and there's this and that. So be practical. Think about what you can affect and what you can change in your life at the local level. And I'm not saying those other things don't matter. It's just that it's out of whack in terms of the priorities of thinking that. How But yeah, but there's uh, you know, millions of Muslims coming in. There's black people that are getting violent there's there's all of these out theres, but guess what, they're never going to go away and there's always going to be those. So you can list all the out theres all day long all you want, But why didn't you listen when I said to stack bitcoin you'd have a forty to fifty x if you'd listen to me in twenty seventeen. Which I'm not a financial advisor, but I'm just saying, like, how have these people that line and complain and are your sort of archetype figures? That's fine, but has it fixed your life? Has it? What is it done? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you? Yeah? I agree?
Speaker 3: What has this done for you? Other than you sit on the internet and do what There's.
Speaker 20: A lot of good things about gim Z, but like, well, we are the most polarized for we're either far left commis or full on nationals.
Speaker 6: And I could go through each generation like the pros and cons, and so there's good things about Jim gen Z. But the downside is they have a really and it's not just being young. They have an additional factor. They have a very difficult time of introspecting, and.
Speaker 1: That's why the.
Speaker 6: Fingers always pointing at the problems, which they're really good at actually seeing it breaking through that the millennials couldn't. But what it can't see is that they're not looking at themselves. So there's three fingers pointing back to them when they point a finger at them. But like, actually the real problems yourself, which is what Jay.
Speaker 1: Said, is I can't control that stuff. I can't fix myself.
Speaker 6: And that's why there's a there's fear, there's anxiety, there's black pilled you to spoon the Yeah, because because you're being distracted and you're not actually looking at the one thing that could change all that, which is yourself.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I mean you just said black black pill is a huge thing in terms of like eugenics, you know, height, facial symmetry.
Speaker 1: Basically that's like logging.
Speaker 20: That's basically the whole culture because I mean, unfortunately a lot of young men, regardless of their race, are very defeatist. I do understand that, like women do choose top five percent on dating apps and they will choose Giga Chad.
Speaker 1: I do agree in terms.
Speaker 3: Of the I don't like hold on, you're talking about women are choosing the top five percent of the dating apps.
Speaker 20: And this kind of stuff like well when they're young, yes, and then well, well it's the.
Speaker 1: Beating and switched strategy.
Speaker 20: I was trying to explain to you that, uh, there are men that will get eventually married or want to marry, but they're just angry because they didn't participate in hookup culture.
Speaker 1: I don't have that mentality.
Speaker 20: I was just explaining to you, like, that's basically the archetype that this advice is for.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: It's been what advice is for. What I mean I was I was saying, I was saying, approach people in person.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 20: I was talking about what father Annie, and I asked.
Speaker 3: Said, father Annie, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually like that. By the way, that's my new name, father Annie.
Speaker 20: I like that, you know, I mean, I agree with the think responsibility and accountability, the thing that.
Speaker 1: The gen Z guys because you were because you.
Speaker 20: Basically said it, most of them would say that, like, oh, you're just telling me to man up. It's not like I ever heard that from a boomer before. You know, Back in my day, I walked up to the winter snowy hill and then I bought my house for four thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Working at a grocery store.
Speaker 20: I mean, that's basically what a gen Z guy's going to say.
Speaker 1: But I do agree it's good gen Z men do have to take accountability.
Speaker 20: But the biggest problem, my opinion is is that young gen Z men, through the inductionation of liberalism and postmodernism, have this idea of like they're trying to put this fairness, but we all know that the world is not fair because unfortunately the strong will do what it can and the week will suffer what it must. Especially when you say God about.
Speaker 1: Gen Z though, is too an intrinsic kind of awareness.
Speaker 6: Justice and that there's an injustice like that is something good.
Speaker 1: I want to say, bats. I don't want to just be like a rip on.
Speaker 20: No, I mean, I listen, gen Z is actually very polarized, like I said, and we're not stupid. I would say, we're very neurotic in the sense of, like we understand the problems.
Speaker 1: I think there's a.
Speaker 20: Lot of I think our biggest problems that we have analysis by paralysis and we're not executing.
Speaker 1: I would say, I would that was I.
Speaker 20: Would probably say that's gen Z's biggest problem is execution.
Speaker 1: So I just like, like all my all my.
Speaker 6: Students are gen zs and so I did this experiment.
Speaker 1: On Twitter the other day that.
Speaker 6: Most I was like forty percent of people couldn't get analogies or sarcasm.
Speaker 1: And then like the whole last two weeks, I'm.
Speaker 6: In an experiment, like just doing psychological experiments, just trying to like figure out, like how do people think?
Speaker 1: And then I found.
Speaker 6: Out that like my students have never even thought about the meaning of words, they just use them. And then I was looking up some research too that all of this is like.
Speaker 1: Left bring dominant and not right brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple great points. By the way, I'm gonna interrupt, but people are making the great point here that the big the mistake here is youthful idealism. People in their twenties. I was this way. Everybody's this way. When you are young, you are extremely idealistic. You have not spent time in the world conforming to reality. And you need to take a road trip. You need to go overseas, you need to go experience stuff. You need to go visit some crazy place, talk to women and experience these.
Speaker 1: Things criticizing we're trying to help you. Yeah, I mean that's the thing that like the.
Speaker 6: Boomer generation criticizing that's youth like we saw them as the enemies. It's like, you just don't get us, and it's like, all right, you're free to do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to help you. Yeah, I think somebody need to say.
Speaker 6: That to me when I was young, that it's just like, well, they don't get it.
Speaker 1: They're the enemy. They'll never get understand what it's like. And I saw this in my students.
Speaker 6: My student said this week too, you'll never know what it's like for us to be ten C. And I'm like, that's weird that we're pitt is against I'm actually trying to help you, and I'm doing everything I can to get out of my own perspective, my own generation, to see from your perspective, to do what, not to criticize you, but to help you.
Speaker 3: When I was in my twenties, my dad would tell me stuff like this. He would say, you've got way too idealistic an attitude about how the world needs to be run and fixed, and when you reach after thirty, you will change and you will realize it was immature. Even though all the stuff I said might have been correct, it was immature. And unrealistic to put that as my priority of thought process. Oh, I'm going to solve America's racial crisis. I'm going to solve I'm focused on And again, none of that is even saying that it's wrong. It's saying that it was a wrong focus because you were using these things as an excuse to not engage in your own improvement and focusing on the things that would have made your life in your situation better. And guess what, my dad was correct, poly diginuitism.
Speaker 1: You put it really well. I mean, just think about it.
Speaker 6: And pastorally, everything's distractions to get you from what improving yourself?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So this whole.
Speaker 6: Issue of like even forgiveness, right, people are all upset about life. Eric Kirk forgiving her husband's murder because I didn't ask for repentance.
Speaker 1: But like forgiveness is about you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a release from the captivity of the memory of the past so you can advance to acquire the spiritual virtues, all of which Christ encapsulates. Because that's judgment day. Judgment day is not a statutory legalistic I condemn you because you didn't forgive, You're going to It's an ontological judgment.
Speaker 1: Do you look like Christ?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And that's when you mature out of the political as your idol. And I think for a lot of these faced lords because it's also a very marketable way to reach a large audience. When you mature out of the political as, you're sort of idle as your number one most important issue, most important problem. As you get older, going to realize that those things again, those things, it's not that they're not important, but like your individual ability to affect change is going to be directly proportional to what you do with your own life, not did you share this video? Did you spend enough time watching this for that streamer? Like your own focus and your own time and energy will shift by the time that you're, say thirty, I know that in my life, but when I hit about thirty to thirty three, I had a massive shift in the way that I viewed things. And you're going to change immensely from your twenties to your thirties. And you will see that everything that I'm telling you is absolutely correct, and you will look back and you will say, I wish that I put more time into that stuff in my twenties rather than all the time that I put into gaming, all the time that I put into whatever else, et ce. Like, none of those things are going going to alter and change your own life, no matter how much time and energy you put into political stuff. Morgan James twenty dollars. Here's a tip for all your hard work. Glory to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. Thank you, Pavel five dollars. What are your top three wikiphase songs? So that's why I had wikiphase up. I've spent probably the most time listening to Tracer I like just one thing quite a bit, and I got a little burnt out on absolute doubt. So the people who bitch about this, I got to be buddies with Wickipes some years back. I got him to buy an Orthodox Study Bible, so please spare me your whining and bitching about the fact that his name is Wickifase. The whole point was to try to get him interested in Orthodoxy, and he's asked me Orthodox questions over the years, so that's why he is on the screen, and that's why he came up. And he's a really cool, nice, personable guy. He's not a Satanist, He's not you know, I think a lot of people in the millennial sphere of music take names and adopt aesthetics and themes because they think that they're cool and edgy. I don't think most people are serious about this kind of stuff, although some are. Bonsai Jungle ten dollars, Jay Sam Hide says, ignore student loans. It's not a big deal. They're sending me default notices. Should I use the money for bitcoin? Any advice? I can't give you personal advice, and Sam is probably making a joke, so I don't think you can technically just not pay them, So I'm not going to tell you any financial advice. Let's rhythm five dollars, good feel night stream, Let's go propaying two thousand and one. William Vohman's three thousand foreigner page History of the CIA is about to come out. He is a bizarre character worth looking to. Okay, I've never heard of him, though familiar with that. Alexander Kane twenty dollars. I want to show some apretiation. God bless that you keep defending the faith. Oh, epic fail one hundred and twenty dollars. Thank you for a big, fat super chat. What are your thoughts on bitcoin? Usages within parishes. I think it'd be a great idea. What about for accepting tithes use for emergency reserves. I'm on a parish council. I'm trying to navigate this and whether I should open my mouth when it comes to the orange coin. I think it's absolutely I mean, if bitcoin is ethical money, I think it is, then it makes more sense than relying on dying fiat currency. So, but you know, if you've got a lot of boomers, you're probably gonna have a hard time convincing them of that and getting them to understand it.
Speaker 1: I like how you put that too, ethical money. That's a really good phrase.
Speaker 3: I really genuinely believe it is. Where are you having a Jamiemie in there giggling? So I thought she's giggling at ethical money? See has five dollars. You're a tyrannical reader. I am groove monster ten dollars. I'm not sure if you read this, but check out the film as Religion, published by New York University. The author's thesis is that films in modernity provide us of worldview that is traditionally that is the same way that religion was traditionally utilizing stories. Yeah, I mean, I mean not being a douchebag, but that's kind of the thesis of ester. Call itwood one rabbit hoole dot wiki twenty I compiled a presentation of research called scientology Conspiracy, black Magic, the Maitrea prophecy, and Bluebeing. I've heard you're planning a book about intelligence use of religion. How can I get this to you? You can send me an email. Sometimes I will get people's books, and people send me books via po box and shout out to the guy that sent me The Changing Images of Man, which is a very expensive rear book. H Broszie. Ten dollars. My phone died. I guess I need you to invite me back in. I sent the invite to you in DMS h Brosie. It won't let me rejoin for some reason. I'm not sure why. If I won't let you rejoin, I don't think there's anything I can do to make you come back other than send you the invite. And uh yeah, I forgot to plug the camera in, so the battery died. I'll turn it right back on in a second. I know you all want to see my beautiful hot cop face. Since there hypocrite week in site at gimmedical councils and can of laws. How come a Catholic can't give you a list of execathed savements amidst the lynchpin of Catholicism. Fair question, Yeah, exactly measured monitor. What's up? I mean the other thing I was going to say about politics, I mean, to change the political landscape, you need to be very wealthy, right, I mean you need to have hundreds of millions of dollars, if not billions of dollars to really affect change in politics. Now that doesn't mean you can't be involved, but I'm saying the expectation of actually affecting large scale change requires large scale wealth, and so unless you have that, it's just rather a shifting I think of one's priorities is kind of what I'm getting at. But I think for a lot of guys, somebody said a lot of young guys are just going to have to go through that phase. Yeah, I think that's true, right. I mean I was having very similar thoughts, very similar complaints in my twenties and I just had to grow out of that phase. So probably you can't talk a young guy out of the phases that he's in he's gonna have to sort of go through those phases himself. But I think one thing that when you're older you kind of feel sad about when you talk to younger guys is younger guys don't really It's like they don't really want wisdom or insight. They want to complain. They want you to recognize that they know it all, and they're not interested in your takes or your insights or your understanding. And you know, if that's the case, you know, you just you got to kind of let people go do their thing and learn on their own, and then eventually, I think people come around and then they're like, oh, you know what I should because I should have listened to my dad when I was younger and I was arrogant and full of myself, I thought I knew it all, I had it all figured out. He doesn't understand. You never understand that. But in a sense, it's true, because no one's experience is identical to somebody's else. But but I think the boomer generation, for the most part, lacked a lot of wisdom. But it doesn't mean that they had no wisdom because a lot of the practical things that the boomers sort of obsessed over and we're all about were correct measured? What's up? What's on your mind? Measured? I'm mute.
Speaker 1: Only cal I didn't know I requested.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, okay, sorry, uh euros. Yeah again, you got to use wisdom. These aren't one size fits all. Some guy says keV says my dad was a gay libtard. I'm glad I didn't listen to him. Yeah, I'm not saying you listen to boomers on everything. I mean a lot of boomer insight. It will get you ill, right, Like my dad tried to tell me to join military. Well, I'm really glad I didn't listen to him. I'm really glad I didn't join the military. So I'm not saying that it's a but I'm saying, like in terms of certain practical things, like I don't know, Like I remember my I write this book one time, and I was trying to tell my dad about it and he was like, yeah, you're telling me about all this intellectual stuff. But he's like, do you have any assets? And I thought my dad was being a douchebag when he said that, and it made me mad, and I was like, but looking back. I'm like, now, wait a minute, he's actually correct. Like I wasn't focused on like getting my stuff situated. I was reading these books about geopolitical stuff and there's all these conspiracies and this and that, and my dad had a great point and it made me mad, probably because he was right and I didn't want to really think about it. Oh, ros, what's up? I'm you're cutting in and out? What's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I have to fill them up in I've been listening to The Lost twenty.
Speaker 3: I can't hear you, man, ask your question because you're roboting. What's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the team going into bait?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me on your roboting? Ask your question? Just ask the question. Now you mitted yourself, all right, so waste time? Liam? What's up? Yeah? Hello, Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Hey, lazy?
Speaker 17: Thank you for helping me convert father. You could be a witness to this.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You and Alex were integral to me. And I just want to ask.
Speaker 17: Somebody who's converting an orthodoxy what can be our role to basically come bad, probably be a thorn at the devil's side and all this geopolitical warfare, like.
Speaker 3: Just straight well, I mean, like I said, don't worry first and foremost about geopolitics because that, as a young man, is not going to be the thing that you can affect much change in. So I'm not saying you can't be interested in those things or learn about those things, but it's not going to be the top of your priority, right. Your priorities are going to be getting straight, religiously speaking, and then you know your business prospects because unless you're going into monastic life, like, you got to think about that. You got to think about how am I gonna support a family? How am I going to provide for them? What am I going to do? So that's that's your priorities. And you know what Putin is doing and what Bazilenski is doing. I'm not saying it doesn't matter, but like that's lower down on your on your strata, on your tiers. So that's what you're thinking. Can you talk to a girl, have you ever been on a date? What are you going to start a business? That's what you need to think about. That's what the system doesn't want young white dudes doing that stuff. That's what they're concerned with. They're happy to have you sitting on the internet. All day long watching whatever, because that's not going to do anything in the world. But having a family, having kids, building a business, getting into Orthodoxy, those are the things that the system absolutely does not want. You're doing, Dustin, what's up? I'm mute, Guys, when you come on, I'm mute, Dustin, I'm mute. You have to turn your MIC's on, guys, or it's not gonna work. Hayden, what's up, hey, Jake?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey, I had a quick question. First off, I want to say thank you for your program. Definitely has helped me leave me to Orthodoxy, So thank you.
Speaker 1: I wanted to see if you.
Speaker 4: Had any thoughts on Chuck Grassley's most recent comments.
Speaker 3: Who I don't even know what is that he I think it was either yesterday or the day before he had put out.
Speaker 1: I can't remember where it was. I apologize, but pretty much.
Speaker 4: Called the Patriarch of Russia a KGB member, which I know is inflammatory, but I know you you know geopolitics.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to see.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like the the Hitler youth, like anybody in Germany at that time, like Cardinal Ratzinger was a member of the Hitler youth, because they would put everybody into these categorizations and into this structure. So he was not a member of the KGB, but he had a name that everybody like that was given in the Soviet Times. If you watch my podcast I did with Metropolitan Jonah on the history of the KGB and their relationship to the Russian Church and the KVD, they had that strata and tier classifications. So people who have no knowledge of any of this, they just assumed that everybody in Russia was in the KGB, and all the church was the KGB church. No, in fact, many of the church was Many members of the church were persecuted, and so there were listings of bishops that were compromised, possibly compromised, uncompromisable, et cetera. And so there's all these different strata and to just categorize everybody as if their KGB is just retarded and stupid. I don't know who even is that a senator? I mean, I don't keep up with all this like gay political shit, so I don't even know who that is or else. You want to try again, borros Bro, You're a connection man. It's just not gonna work. We can't you're not you're not even connecting, Gabriel. What's up. So we got a lot of young guys at the church, for example, and they're all great dudes, and what what happens. I'll talk about the first wave of guys that converted. Right, most of those guys are now married. Okay, the guys that converted back in twenty eighteen. Orthodoxy changed those guys. Many of them are becoming clergy deacons, priests.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 3: And many of the ones that I know, well, they're married. So they moved in the right direction. They were having many of the same complaints. Women suck blah blah blah. Well, seven eight years later, where are we. Well, they're starting families and they're doing fine. They're doing great, they're writing books. They were benefited and moved in the right direction. They're not whining and bitching about politics all day online. Some of them live in horrible Canadian UK socialist hellholes, and they're still making it. So the guys at church right when I met some of those guys when they converted, I'm talk about guys eighteen, nineteen, twenty twenty five, et cetera, similar situations. Their lot has improved. So this idea of like adopting some sort of ridiculously insane, blackpilled nihilistic attitude is immaturity and father Deacon and nice is absolutely correct. Gabriel, what's up on you?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 21: One of the things that I think is pertinent to what we were talking about earlier is, you know, with the trend of kind of red pilled young guys. I think there's tendencies that are unhelpful, like we've been talking about, but two of them that I think deserve to be discussed are atomization and humanism. Namely, like you know, it's very easy for somebody who realizes what's going on in the political sphere too, just be atomized, you know, maybe attend some kind of church, but they're not really integrated into community.
Speaker 1: They hang out in comment sections. It's really easy.
Speaker 21: It's not you're not building bonds at a community level. You know, you're not actually going and talking to a girl because it's easier to just say women.
Speaker 1: Are trash blah blah blah.
Speaker 21: Right, sometimes you have, you know, a point, but like many of our own problems too. But you know, our society really struggles with people being atomized, and we don't have bonds that you know, our grandparents were great grandparents, their generations did.
Speaker 1: So that's one problem.
Speaker 21: And I think another one would be, you know, any kind of like you know, political movement on the right. The temptation is to you know, not let these problems like religion really divide the movement. You know, we just need to kind of like subjugate these things like they're not you know, we need to not really talk about these things. But everyone's aware that, you know, like everyone's aware that you know, politics is on stream of culture, right Yeah, Well, like you know, culture is downstream of religion, and these people they don't like they will just put that off and not talk about it and try to have some kind of like you know, alliance between like Catholics, Protestants, you know, your neo pagan LARPers and like you know, like all of a sudden and it's damned from the start or it's doomed from the start, right, Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: No, I think you nailed nailed it right there. That's those are huge issues. I would totally agree with that, appreciate that call for sure. Gabrielle. What's up.
Speaker 22: So I'm from Warren Michigan, and I was wondering if I could tell you a little bit about what it's like here. Sure, So it's actually still very American. There's certain city blocks that have all Bengali stores.
Speaker 1: There's several Muslim ethnicities that live here.
Speaker 22: So you've got Bengali's, you've got a lot of Arabs, you've got Yemeni's, some Bosnians, but the majority of the population is still Caucasian and African American.
Speaker 1: And in Hamshrak next.
Speaker 22: Door, at the town next door, there was an attempt by the police department, which is run by Yemeni or Arabs, to make the badges have.
Speaker 1: The name of the department in Arabic.
Speaker 22: As well as English, and it was rejected by the Americans who are disturbed at that. So they actually tried to delete their ex posts promoting it because yeah, they didn't want to fan the flames of right, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Those were So is it?
Speaker 3: Is it like there's got to be some sort of large scale Democratic Party kickback scam that's going on, Like, like, is it because they're blue cities and there's this Democrat crime network that's like making these cities entirely Muslim, Like how is this actually happening.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is definitely it.
Speaker 22: I think Texas particularly is uh under attack for its known conservatism, and that's why they've promoted the immigration of Muslims to their trying to create epic city and also the promotion of LGBTQ. Actually lived in Victoria, Texas once and almost everyone.
Speaker 1: Was lgbt Wow, So it was it was not a place to be. Yeah.
Speaker 22: But yeah, Warren Michigan, it's it's just like what they're doing in Europe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And by the way, exactly, and this is coming everywhere. Somebody said, I'm in Chattanooga, there's no Muslims. Yeah, just wait, because I went coast to coast ten years ago, and we went coast to coast multiple times in the last couple of years. And I'm telling you it's coming. And there's Muslims and mosques being built everywhere. There's moss now on Indian reservations, so giant moss and Islami Center is being built here in Florida. It's being paid for by Saudi's. And oh but you won't talk about the Jews, even though we just did a multiple documented sourced podcast on Israel today. You dumb right wingers, You're the stupidest people on the plane. You're as dumb as the leftist almost most of you right wingers out there, and you guys, many of you are your own worst enemies. Put that way, Paul, what's up?
Speaker 1: Man? Can you hear me? Hey? So, yeah, I'm a Roman Catholic.
Speaker 23: I'm gen Z and uh, my friends are all like pretty big nick Flints fans, And I wouldn't necessarily say that I'm like a fan of any particular political person, but I'm kind of you know, I dabble a little bit. Nick Fuents has stuff. But like when I originally joined, it was actually like in regards to like an earlier discussion you had kind of just generally about like Roman Catholic thinking, and when I it's it's interesting you guys were talking about what you were talking about, because my wife and I were having like this discussion for the past two days about the concept of Muslims and Jews worshiping the same God as the Christians and like I think Father, and then I pointed this out during like debate, which is basically like the way that Roman Catholics think is fundamentally different from how like Orthodox think about theology. And one of the ways is specifically, as he pointed out, with natural theology.
Speaker 3: And yeah, which Muslims also believe.
Speaker 23: Yeah, and you know, the way I kind of came to Christianity was actually through a transcendental argument.
Speaker 3: How did you end up in Rome then? Because Rome doesn't.
Speaker 23: No I understand. I'm a cradle Catholic and I was atheists, well not really atheists, but I was more of like kind of like, oh, yeah, God exists and stuff, and he wants me to take drugs and everything. I was kind of one of those guys and on your videos and you're debate with Matt Della Hunty and it it drove drove me.
Speaker 1: Back into Christianity.
Speaker 23: And so the kind of the journey of like Orthodoxy and Catholicism is kind of just like an ongoing journey. I'm in your discord and stuff, but I'm currently as it stands, like I go to FICSP Parish and and everything like that. I am going to be seeing Father Moses this weekend. He's doing a talk somewhere.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say where.
Speaker 23: I don't want to dox his location, but yeah, Anyways, what I was gonna say about that in particular was just like when other people think about Christianity, they don't really or see it in like this worldview type way of thinking. Because you know, we were talking my wife and I and she was saying, how like, just because you know a religion is getting part of it wrong, doesn't mean that they're not following It doesn't mean they're not worshiping the same God as us.
Speaker 3: So but but hold on, because that would then mean that Muslims and Jews also worship the same God, right right, Yeah, well, and so that's not true then, right, because I mean, are any of the triad Roman Catholics going to say that Jews worship the same God?
Speaker 1: They would have to. I mean, like in your.
Speaker 23: Debate with like Timothy Gordon, that was clearly like a big issue right there, because you could tell he's there the whole time, and this is as you know, like this is a thing that's like the big issue with like traditional Catholicism is like we want to be traditional.
Speaker 1: We want to kind of look back on like the church.
Speaker 23: How it used to be, right, and we want to kind of pretend that we're still all there mentally, but like the reality is is like the Church itself is not actually there with us.
Speaker 1: And like.
Speaker 23: Specifically with like the conclusion I kind of came to it was like, yeah, like if you have this like natural theology type of way of thinking where God is accessible no matter where you are, then the logical conclusion is that, yeah, we do all worship the same God religion. But the thing that's distinct with like Orthodoxy that I've noticed is that if there's one thing missing that's like not true within that worldview, the whole worldview collapses. And I found it interesting too when you're talking about TAG and one video, because you're explaining.
Speaker 1: How like you explained the video you.
Speaker 23: Made was why you can't use TAG for any other worldview, And the point you made was because you can't use TAG for a worldview that's wrong, like it has to be the correct worldview. Yeah, So like just just like so you can't be like, oh, yeah, TAG works for Orthodoxy and it works for Romantholicism and Islam and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, I think you've hit on a key issue here, and I appreciate they'll call Paul, and I encourage you to keep pursuing where you're going and talk to Father Moses or go hear him or whatever. Because this seems to be uh, the seemingly the most obscure part, but also the most essential part, which is presubpositional thinking. Because we might think that this doesn't really have anything to do with what we're talking about. No, it actually does, because if you take the Roman Catholcy natural theology route, it's going to lead you to the Vatican two route of we all worship the same God and just use the word God. Oh really, then why are you not joining with Muslims and Jews? Oh? Well, it turns out Muslims don't think we worse with the same God. Turns out Jews don't think we worse with the same God. So it's a construct that the other religions don't believe they're all worse being the same God. So who really believes this? Well, Roman Catholics and perennialists. Okay, why if I'm a Roman Catholic would I not be a perennialist? And guess what, Many Roman Catholics go the rout of perennialism and then that takes them off into paganism. And whatever else occultism. Who like, there's all different way as you could go with that. So then what's Christianity? Well, turns out Christianity is not natural theology and perennialism. It's the one that says the Triune God is not the God of the Muslims and not the God of the Jews. And this is I think the fork in the road that you're forced to choose. This is the difficult decision here. You want authentic Christianity, which isn't gay papism, or you want what we got over here. I mean, it's not a it's I mean, it might be a difficult choice for each of you individually, but like in terms of what we're talking about here, it's it's kind of obvious, right, Like, I mean, you got the pope up here quoting the Talmud talking about ticking Alam, and yet you guys want to talk to me about Judaism and Zionism. Give me a freaking break. When are you going to call out your Judaized papacy? And then I'll listen to you talking about Zionism. What's up? Live?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 24: Oh my gosh, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: I'm in my early twenties. I'm from Australia.
Speaker 24: I grew up in the Roman Catholic Church, and then I actually went to a New Age for a fe but I left that I came back to Jesus and then I went back to them in Catholic Church, and I realized that they weren't really giving me like proper rules, like with like lens. They were giving me like very different, like they didn't even tell me how to past properly, like the days were different. I had to do my own research and like, yeah, I was really satisfied with that with the church, the local one that I go to. But I've been seeing a guy that's Orthodox, but I have been it's not because of him that I've been like looking into Orthodoxy. I've been like listening to you for a bit and like also doing other research in my own time. And I've been going to an Orthodox church with him for a few times.
Speaker 1: And I really like the Orthodox Church.
Speaker 24: And I was wondering, like what you would suggest for me, like where I should go?
Speaker 3: Now, No, you should continue that quest. You should you know, inquire and and look into becoming a catechuman. I would say, get a book, like uh, you know, Two Paths by Michael Welton. Get a book like Michael Palmezansky's Dogmatic Theology for catechisis you should, you know, ask that the the priest about being catechized.
Speaker 24: Catechized? Okay, I was going to ask you something else.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm going to say something.
Speaker 3: Well, if you think about it, you can come back and just say request to speak. But I appreciate that. But yeah, keep keep I mean, you're not going to find what you're I can guarantee you're not going to find it at your nervous sort of churches. And although you might find more camaraderie in terms of political conservatism and right wing theology at the SSP X or the FSSP, what you're eventually going to find out is that that's not Roman. Also, you're not going to be able to restore and bring back this Tridentine era or this medieval you know, Templar era. Catholicism. Rome has dogmatized liberalism, Marxism and socialism and Gaudium at Spez. So if you want to be political ideologues and have political idolatry, fine, how are you going to have traditional monarchies and Catholic governments when Gaudium at Spez has openly adopted Marxism socialism, so let's let's stick to political then okay, fine, we're gonna have a political religion. How are you going to have tradism when Gaudium Spez teaches Marxism socialism, and I go watch my live stream where I'd prove that, oh, I don't have to follow gaudiums Yes you do. Where did you get the idea that you don't have to follow Vatican documents and Vatican improved teachings? Where did you get this idea? Who taught you this? Uh? Well, I saw one time a trad say on Twitter that it's optional. No it's not. It's called ordinary magisterium. You have to follow it. And who's Sayeran? Who's Sarian? What's that name?
Speaker 1: Hey? Jay?
Speaker 25: I had a question from what you were talking about earlier, when you were talking about like how a lot of young guys are always looking to like politics.
Speaker 1: And maybe putting too much energy there or too much time. How much would you.
Speaker 25: I mean, I don't know how much you would have to say about like how important you might think it is for like not even politically speaking, but like for like Orthodox people in America to like organize or like work together help each other out. I know the Greeks and the Serbians do this really well, but like with the influx of like Americans and like converts, I don't know if that's like I mean, you guys have conferences all the time.
Speaker 3: So maybe, Bro, we got people that sleep at the church. We help people out. I'm not joking you, I'm not I'm in serious. There's people that needed a place to stay, they slept at the church.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow.
Speaker 25: Do you think that that itself could like plan too pushing Orthodoxy further in America so to speak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our church tripled in the last three years, right right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is blowing up everywhere. It's definitely blowing up in Chicago where I go.
Speaker 3: Oh good good, Yeah, yeah, I mean, I mean a great question, and uh, you know, yeah, we definitely do help and try to help people for sure, when we see that they're serious. We don't just like you give anything to anybody, but no, we absolutely absolutely help people out. James, what's up? And I think you're right to look at that being a means and the methods of networking for sure. What's up?
Speaker 1: Man? Hello, Yeah, I'm gonna talk to you. I just want to ask.
Speaker 9: So, I'm Catholic, but I try to be like as open as I can. I'm very open towards Orthodoxy. I don't have anything against it. I know it's a lot of times when you're talking to Catholics they try to bring up the keys, like that just.
Speaker 1: Gave the keys to Peter.
Speaker 9: But I would always, like I think, in my own arguments, I always try to tend toward the fact that Peter is named Rock.
Speaker 3: Okay, but what does any of that have to do with proving what Vatican One says? Because I could agree to all that stuff, how does that make the papacy true?
Speaker 1: Do you mean like the infallible papacy or just that.
Speaker 3: The doctrines of Vatican One.
Speaker 1: That the pope has more power over the other bishops. No.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, but are you not familiar with Vatican One?
Speaker 1: No? No, like I'm still very new. I don't I don't try to be.
Speaker 3: So what you have to defend is not the idea of a bishop of Rome with successors, because you understand that Antioch and Alexandria derived their's accession from Peter. Yes, okay, So why do Antioch and Alexandria not have infallibility?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 9: I think the main argument that I've heard for that would be that Peter died.
Speaker 1: In Rome and that's where he primarily left.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, So how does that follow Peter dies in Rome, so therefore infallibility?
Speaker 1: Well, I think because that's where the actual successor of Peter would have been.
Speaker 3: You just admitted that Peter's successors are also in Alexandria and Antioch.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but where he died, like the seat that he was.
Speaker 3: Why does dying therefore mean that there's infallibility there and not in Antioch and Alexandria.
Speaker 9: Well, I would say that's because that's where Peter actually was, not other people who.
Speaker 1: Were in this.
Speaker 3: Do you not understand that Peter's successors are also in Antioch and Alexandra? Okay, Okay, Peter's successors, apostolic succession in Antioch and Alexandria, even the Roman Catholic Church admits, come from Peter himself. Okay, okay, So why is there infallibility only in Rome and not in those other two?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 9: This is just like a common objiction, I really wanted to answer, so I appreciate it, I do it.
Speaker 1: Okay't ask one more question or do you want to move on?
Speaker 3: Well, but I feel like we haven't gotten to the point because the question is why would the infallibility just be in Rome?
Speaker 9: Well that was like my old point, but you just kind of like explain to me why that wouldn't be sufficient in defending its right.
Speaker 3: So it wouldn't follow just because he died there. Okay, Well, where do we get the idea that because a person dies there that confers infallibility but it doesn't con I mean, is there something missing in the succession that he gave to Antioch and Alexandria.
Speaker 1: Perhaps I'll just have to consume more research on that thing.
Speaker 3: You can, but I can guarantee you, having been in Roman Catholic, you will not get an answer other than it just is the case.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, thank you for answering.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's your next question?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, this one was more about Islam. I saw one of your previous videos.
Speaker 9: I'm not sure how old it was, but you claim that Muslims that since God can't become human, but that his uncreated word can be materially manifested in the Quran, and that like in and of itself, is a sort of incarnation where something uncreated.
Speaker 3: Because I didn't claim that I pointed out a problem in their theology, that's that's their position.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So there's a historic debate within Islam about the eternal Koran and how is it in time and space?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 9: Great, But I've brought that point up like before to people just kind of discussing it, and I'll always get pointed out that, like I guess God is a word manifesting.
Speaker 3: Sorry, it's not. It's they believe in an eternal Qur'an.
Speaker 9: Okay, but wouldn't you agree that that's the God's like actual word being inscribed is different than God living as a human being.
Speaker 3: Okay, But it misses the point though, of is the Qoran the eternal speech of Allah? And if so, then how is it in time and space? Yeah? Of course it's different from the second person of the Godhead being in time and space. But if the Muslim objection is Allah cannot be in time and space, then how does the Qoran accurately tell you about anything of Allah? If it's a mirror of the eternal Koran, which is, by the way, not the same thing as a law. So the fact that it's different is missing the point. Yeah, we realized the Quran is not the same thing as Jesus. The point is that the problem metaphysically is the same. How does this action or attribute of Allah somehow enter into time and space?
Speaker 9: And you point out that that goes against what Islam teaches, but not what Christianity teaches.
Speaker 1: Hope that kind of makes sense.
Speaker 3: The metaphysical problem is the same, and they're moving the goalposts for their position. They're same. Our position doesn't have a problem. It just is the case. The Quran is in time and space. But if Allah cannot be in time and space, then how is the Quran equivalent to the eternal Kuran? Do you not understand?
Speaker 1: Okay, I can, I can see a little more.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was just like getting conformation, But I do understand what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's a it's a double standard to where they're saying for their position, they just get a free pass. It just is okay, But how is the Quran in time and space an image of or a version of an eternal Qur'an that is not a lot. I don't. I don't think. I think you're not getting what the issue is.
Speaker 1: Like sea that they kind of they move, they set up a problem for us that they have the exact same problem.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yes, okay. And by saying the exact same problem, it doesn't mean that it's the same with It's like they believe that it's it's the same metaphysical problem with two different topics.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I see that, thank you.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I'm not trying to do that. I'm not trying to be rude. I'm explaining to people specifically to get the point. There's another thing too that people need to understand, like like when a man talks to another man, it's direct, it's forthright. Men should be that way. Yes, you could be a douchebag. But when I was in my twenties and when I would talk to older men, or when I would talk to my boss or my manager, I was always getting butt hurt because oh it was you. It's because men should talk to men in a certain way, and young guys knew to be able to be talked to by an older man in that way without getting their feelings hurt. So got to stop being so emo, young guys, Julian, what's up. I'm not talking about that guy. We had a great conversation. I'm talking to the people in the chat. There's people in the chat saying, what a normal conversation between a man and another man where there's an instruction going on. That's not being mean. If you think that's being mean, you've got to get you need to check yourself. What's up man, Julian? What's up? Guys? If you call in, you got to have your permissions turned on. Brandon, what's up? Oh hey, Jay, what's on your mind?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 26: So I converted to Eastern Orthodoxy a couple a couple of months ago.
Speaker 1: Most some of my family is pretty supportive. I would say most of my parents.
Speaker 26: But my external family like grandparents, uncles and stuff, they're they're not big fans.
Speaker 27: But but my dad in particular, like he's kind of like in limbo right now, Like he sees the problem with Protestancy of productism.
Speaker 1: I was just completely divided the church throughout the history.
Speaker 26: Like he acknowledges this, but he's but he's not ready to like go over to an ancient, an ancient church.
Speaker 1: But he's interested.
Speaker 26: He's been coming to the services sometimes, but he still can't get past Perry Stone's dispensationalism. And I've explained this to him and he just sent me a video. So I it basically comes down to authority from what I understand, Like my authority is the Orthodox Church, and his authority is this guy.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I get that, but also like dispensational Like I came out of dispensationalism as a Protestant, and so what got me out of dispensationalism when I was Protestant was the Bible and seeing that there's one unified plan that God has within history in every era with people, and he deals you could say in different ways at different times, but that plan is literally just one group, one city of God, one people of God in history, and that is in Christ at all times. And once I understood that, once I read the Book of Hebrews, once I understood covenant theology in the Bible, like that made dispensationalism go away.
Speaker 26: Well, I will say, well, maybe I should have been more clear. He's he's more fixated on the pre trip rapture, but he didn't know that the pre trip rapture came from dispensationalism and then pointing this out to him, it's like he.
Speaker 3: Still had his So he needs to understand partial preterism and that the Bible is a unified, covenantal relationship that God has with people. It's not chopped up nonsense. There is no thousand year Jewish kingdom. That's all a bunch of Judaized nonsense. So I would say, try to get your dad to watch the stream that we did on dispensationalism right here. You could get him to read. Even Bonson and ken Gentry have a book that's a great reputation. I mean, I know that's their Protestants, but in the mind of a Protestant, I remember the phases, and if you want to take into that next phase, they have a book called I Think House Divided and that you know, those critiques were enough for me to be like, Okay, dispensationalism is ridiculous. This is stupid. So you could if he's not ready for Orthodox stuff, you could get him to read something like Bonson or ken Gentry as a next phase out of dispensationalism. So and then if he's ready, to get him to read something like Days of Vengeance by by David Chilton Circle Jerk, get a landline like the old Times Brochacho, then more black Heber Israelites will call in from my personal entertainment. You know, it's been We did have one black Heber Israelite call about a month ago, but he was the first one in probably a year, so uh yeah, it's kind of difficult to get those guys. Keem, what's up? Keem? What's up?
Speaker 1: Hello? Can you hear me?
Speaker 28: In regards to your first topic about your stream, I think how.
Speaker 3: Extra young guys which one?
Speaker 1: Oh no, just like stream quality?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, go ahead. Yeah.
Speaker 29: I think a lot of young guys see the streams that don't have like crazy animations and you know, big slide shows and don't think that they're legit. You know, they see the kind of like early twenty tens kinds of graphics and think, oh this is guy's just like some consider conspiracy boomer.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 28: I think that's like one thing you could improve that's pretty easy, just like add animations and stuff.
Speaker 3: Like what not like a.
Speaker 28: Person, but like animated transitions and stuff like that, or like push your aesthetic to the foreground because like with that templark kind of guy they they people attach themselves to aesthetic very very closely.
Speaker 3: Gotcha. Well, I'm not going to go with some retarded templar shit. That's dumb. But what what what do you? What do you suggest?
Speaker 1: I like your vapor wave aesthetic, but I would say, like you could.
Speaker 29: Uh, I don't know, just like go a little bit harder with to see how that works, or you can tone it down and kind of make yourself more like a coffee room smoke break kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Okay, I'll play around and test out some some I's appreciate that. That's good stuff, Adam. What's up? Yeah, I mean I'm open to aesthetic changes. I mean, I mean, this isn't Bloomer conspiracy shit, so I don't but maybe I'm conveying the wrong message here. What's up, man, Adam, I'm you.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Jane?
Speaker 3: What's on your mind?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 30: That's it, man, Like I just wanted to just come on here and talk about pretty much past this past summer. I kind of went down a rabble hole with Christianity and I discovered Orthodoxy and I actually just attended my first Catechism class this past Tuesday. And yeah, thanks man, man, pretty much. I told my family about it. My girlfriends really supported for it. She's down to like kind of dive into everything with me and kind of like go along the journey.
Speaker 1: But my family.
Speaker 30: They're just kind of like I think the main thing they're tripping out about is the icons, and like, you know, just because like the typical like belief is like a lot of Protestants and what nights. Oh you know, it's idolatry and everything. But to me, and just for context, I'm not the most like I'm not the most knowledgeable in terms of theology and like scriptures, I haven't I haven't even finished like reading a whole Bible with myself, but I do know like in Scripture, for example, you know the way that God's people treated Dark of the Covenant and the Bronze Serpent for example, Like me, if I'm wrong, No.
Speaker 3: Those are those are icons exactly.
Speaker 30: Yeah, they're they're representations of God's divine, divine nature.
Speaker 3: So well, they're not the divine nature, to be clear, and with Orthodoxy, we don't say that because that would be idolatry. There is no image of the nature, but there are iconographic representations of the divine, and that would be divine persons, that's what I mean, or even angels.
Speaker 30: So yeah, right, yeah, just like exactly like you said, representations.
Speaker 1: So it's funny.
Speaker 30: Like what I'm trying to say is that it's funny because I can break down like when I explained to them the I guess you could say, the core values of Orthodoxy, like in terms of the way the few, baptism, salvation, the Euchrist, for example. It's like the when I break it down like that, then as soon as I mentioned the icons, everything gets done out the window, and it's like to me, it's just it's it's just kind of strange to me. I don't I don't see why, I like, the icons is such a hard thing to get through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think when I mean, I had a phase like that where I struggled with that issue when I was Protestant and I was, you know, looking at the Catholicism back in two thousand and three, and I remember just eventually it was obvious to me, right, But uh, I think what he was talking about. I think is, you know, you see a lot of videos and we have one of the clips channels actually does this, which is at tending. You know, he's attempting to appeal to a younger crowd is like moving animations or things happening on a screen while I'm talking. Right, So a lot of times people will be playing a video game, like Destiny's whole crowd is him talking degenerate bullshit while he plays some stupid video game. And you know, for younger people, that's what they're used to. So you know, I could let patch in Jim Bob's face continue moving here. I mean, I get it that that's what younger people are used to and they're into and they have this they need the constant stimulation or whatever. But I think also, like, hopefully hopefully that did you guys hear me when that was going? Was it muted or could you guys hear me? Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: Heolo? It might have been muted when I was doing that, hope not. But I think that's a tough one because I mean, I don't think these other streamers, they don't have a lot of constantly moving animations, you know what I mean, Like, I don't think Candice Owen has constant anime going or video game like when she's talking, and yet she's got you know, massively, you know, a much bigger audience. But also you know, they're not doing she's not doing live streams, she does pre recorded, highly produced premieres. Everybody's an iPad kid. Yeah, I understand that. I mean, honestly, I kind of feel like that's something people need to be healed from. So I don't know that I could, Like, I've tried yapping over video games and nobody comes. Nobody watches that I'm not gonna play retard kid games. And if that means my audience is small, then it is what it is. But yeah, I mean into people's suggestions and you know, maybe maybe I'm just forever going to have not a large audience, which if that's the way it is, that's the way it is. Young Bloomer, what's up, dude?
Speaker 1: Hello, yep, hey Jay. I had a couple of questions or I guess comments too.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: The first thing.
Speaker 31: Was I noticed in a stream you mentioned how the Coptic are kind of like Muslims in a way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 31: That triggered a memory of mine of being at church. Somebody was visiting and a coffee hour there was pork and they like kind of flipped down about it and they're like, well, the coptics, we don't need pork. And it's sort of like, you know, he didn't flip out about it, but I'm pretty sure that kind of just over well, they're.
Speaker 3: They're judy eyed, they are are openly well, it's well known they're judaized.
Speaker 31: Right, So I mean, anyway, that's just I guess anecdotal, but.
Speaker 3: It's kind of I didn't even know they had dietary judaized views, but it makes sense.
Speaker 1: It was a weird vibe, like he was really disgusted. It just was like really awkward.
Speaker 31: But anyway, the other question I had was encountering atheists, you know, and their arguments about evolution. And I know you've gone over this before, but you know, I spoke to a guy who was convinced that there was no gaps in the fossil records.
Speaker 1: There was no you know.
Speaker 31: He was just like, you guys just got to do the research, dude, And I'm like, well, to my knowledge, you know, there are massive gaps and there's massive jumps.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've not heard an atheist just outright deny that, but I'm I'm not surprised that they would. I mean, you kind of can get people nowadays will just claim anything and everything. So but it looks like the angle and the vector by which they will try to come in. And I did see Trump's discussion today or was it yesterday whenever. He was talking about the UN yesterday today, and he did say some good things, and then he said something not good. He mentioned some form of Internet AI proof of identity surveillance that was bad. So I don't know necessarily that that would connect to stable coins. But what looks like is this plan. And I think with the EU and those countries, it's a lot more dangerous that they do want to explicitly bring in the track traced CBDC, probably some form of a stable coin CBDC quote unquote. H No, the xpace hasn't crushed. I don't know why it's telling you it's unavailable. It's not crushed, but I might have blocked you and that's why it's I don't know that's why it's not available. But apparently there's a couple of things going on. So the first thing is the Genius Act is relating to the stable coins. And when it came out, I was confused, even as a person very interested in and very into crypto, all of this legal ease, and I had no idea what the heck is the point of it. I think what's going on is and I don't know exactly how it's gonna work with stable coins, but it seems like Michael Saylor presented this idea that Trump could establish a Bitcoin strategic reserve. Somehow the US dollars could be put into stables, inflate the stable coins because they're fiat, and then this would devalue the actual debt. So let's go into this because this is going to relate to probably volunteer stuff and probably European CBDC stuff. I don't exactly know how, but let me show you this video which I watched last night, which is really good, and this guy lays out what appears to have been Sailor's suggestion. And the idea is that you devalue the debt so that we don't actually end up paying anything significant because the dollars are devalued, which is the debt is dominating the dollars. Meanwhile, you prop up the US with a Bitcoin strategic reserve, which is the hardest asset. Everybody else gets paid in this devalued fiat stable coin. This is what the Russian guy is saying is the real Trump plan to cross out the debt. Then all of the other countries holding US debt get left holding empty, worthless fiat bags. The US is saved through bitcoin. I don't know. This is wild. Of course, all of us on the bitcoin side, it's all out of our hands, and all of us on the bitcoin solid side, we're gonna be really rich.
Speaker 32: But let's see, one of Vladimir Putin's closest advisors said something that got a lot of attention.
Speaker 1: I made a k priama see, but it's a pamina.
Speaker 32: He said, the United States is preparing to use crypto and stable coins to secretly devalue it's entire thirty seven trillion dollar debt.
Speaker 27: Kuda crypt while Obloka somm carda Chez's mission stable.
Speaker 1: So should I be saying it?
Speaker 32: He says, the United States is plotting to put that debt into a crypto cloud, which would reset the system, basically leaving the rest of the world just holding the bag. Now, this might sound like some crazy theory, but a version of this story has been said before by billionaire CEO of micro Strategy Michael Saylor.
Speaker 3: See this is what so I heard months ago. Uh listened to a lot of Michael Sailor's talks and lectures. I remember him talking about this, but I didn't put two and two together that that's what the Russian do was talking about. And then Uh, one of the girl that's on one of these channels, let's see it's is this channel I think she collected together. This is it the Michael Sailor clips where Michael Sailor talks about what he proposed to Trump a while back. So here is the original. Here's the clips of Sailor talking about it over the last several months, what he proposed to Trump. And that's what this guy is talking about that the Russian analyst guy is talking about.
Speaker 32: He actually advised President Trump to quote, dump all the US gold and buy bitcoin.
Speaker 33: Dump your gold, sell all the US gold, buy bitcoin. Then the trade is free because you could buy five million bitcoin for the cost of the gold. You will demonetize the entire gold asset class. And our enemies hold gold in their banks, so their assets would go to zero. Our assets would go to one hundred trillion dollars, and we would control the world's reserve capital network. As well as the world's reserve currency network.
Speaker 3: This is crazy because I remember when he was saying all this. All I was thinking of is, oh, if they have a bitcoin strategic reserve, everybody who has a big one is going to go to a million dollars easy, at least eight hundred thousand to a million right away, as soon as if the government dumped the gold and bought that. But then I didn't even think about it. Well, now, wait a minute, what would this mean geopolitically, Well, it would mean that the US could never First of all, US can't pay back this debt of thirty seven trillion. So there's a old school banker trick where you devalue the currency so that you're paying back the debt with a worthless amount. So, in other words, if I owe you one hundred dollars, and I devalue the currency to where the purchasing power of the one hundred dollars is equivalent to two hundred dollars, Right, so I've doubled the I've devalued the currency by two by two x. Right. What if you destroyed the value of the dollar and thus the debts were paid back in worthless currency. This is an old banker trick, and this guy will explain this and be like, that's what they're talking about. Potentially that's why the Russian I'm not saying, I know that this is exactly what they're doing, but that's what the Russian guy is saying, is that that's the plan, which is pretty crazy. Maybe that's why it's called the Genius Act. Like WHOA, that's insane. Now, that would be wild, and all of the other countries holding US debt in dollars would mean they're holding worthless bags. That's crazy. I mean, it does sound like an evil scheme, but this is like what bankers and Federal Reserve. That's what they've always done. Now I don't know if that's what they're doing, but that's what this is about, as you'll see right here.
Speaker 32: The thirty seven trillion dollar question, though, is is how realistic is this and would this actually work? Because I think the answer is it's not just gonna work. It's going to be inevitable, and I think it's going to happen, not exactly in that way, but that's what I'm gonna help explaining today's video. I want to show you what Putin's Advisor exactly said, and how the US will devalue it's thirty seven trillion dollars worth of debt with stable coins and bitcoin. It's a really interesting story.
Speaker 3: So with that said, once the world is this is what everybody's starting to think about. Wait a minute, is this what this is about? Because if you remember when this came out, like, yeah, what if you pay back thirty seven trillion dollars by just printing thirty seven trillion stable coin dollars? This is so crazy, But when you listen to this it sounds insane and impossible. Then you're like, well, wait a minute, that's what they're gonna have to do, And then you're like, dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 32: There he says, it's gonna move it's huge thirty seven trillion dollars worth of national debt into assets like stable coins and then devalue it, which would essentially wipe the slate clean.
Speaker 3: The other thing, too, is like if they do that, the other countries wouldn't accept the stable coins. But if you drop the dollar, like if the dollar gets destroyed, like it won't matter anyway, It won't matter whether they accept the stable corn or not. Would it be instant war? It's a good question. I mean, it's hard to say, like it's such a crazy sort of scenario. It's almost like, but now I understand what Michael Sailor was saying. All of our enemies would be left holding bags that'd be an empty bag basically.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 32: Second question then, is what does it actually mean to devalue the debt and how does that work?
Speaker 3: So here goes.
Speaker 32: Imagine that the whole world is just worth this one hundred dollar bill. Let's say I borrow all of it, right, every single dollar, and now I owe and I have to pay it back. The problem is paying it back the hard way means I have to pay it back and give it back right. But luckily I have a special superpower because I control the world reserve currency.
Speaker 3: Basically, this is the money printer a scam, right, So hold my dollar bags, bro, while I print dollars and leave you holding empty dollar bag.
Speaker 32: So instead of repaying it back with the same one hundred dollar bill I just borrowed, I could just create another one hundred dollars bill out of thin air. Well, now the world doesn't just have one hundred dollars in circulation anymore. It now has two hundred dollars, which is now trying to buy all the same things in the world because we didn't make more stuff.
Speaker 1: So what happened to you?
Speaker 3: Especially think about, you know, how Siba you knew is denominated and like trillions? What if what if Sheba knew became the stable coin for the for the US global debt. It's like, then you just destroy she but you knew and everybody's holding like worthless sheep. I mean it wouldn't. I'm just saying it's funny because when you start thinking of these numbers of like trillions of dollars or trillions of debt, and then you think about, wait a minute, this is like exactly how sheba is a denominated, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: What's the market cap? Off she knew is nine billion? But there's like a trillion or how many trillions of them are in supply? Five hundred trillion? Shiba is the max. So why don't we just denominate all the US debt and she sheba coin and then it'll go to work. It'll be worth nothing. And then I'm joking, but it does sound like that level of denomination.
Speaker 32: Alert big Next, the price of all those things goes up. Right, Things like real estate, stocks, gold, especially the things everybody wants, they all go up. The groceries used to pay a dollar for now costs too. Everything becomes more expensive because again the supply of money doubled, but the supply of stuff stayed the same. That's inflation. Now, when I go to give you back your one hundred dollars, it looks like I just repaid you back in full, but in reality I cheated because now your one hundred dollars bill doesn't buy you the same amount of stuff because I diluted the money, so it now only buys you half as much. I devalued the debt.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 32: What most people don't realize, though, is that this is literally the oldest trick in the book, and in a lot of ways, it's how the United States has been paying for its debt this whole time.
Speaker 3: So what if you just did that in total with the thirty seven trillion through some stable coins.
Speaker 32: Devaluing doesn't mean defaulting, it doesn't mean not paying back. It means to lower the real value of that debt through inflation or currency manipulation. And this has happened over and over again verset. It's decay, things get cheaper over time, and that's how it should be.
Speaker 3: Right, you get the idea, So I'm giving ahead to where he kind of brings it back to the Genius Act.
Speaker 32: Here measury, and under the Genius Act, it says only approved issuers like banks, trust companies, or non bank firms can get special approval. They can issue regulated dollar backed stable coins in the United States. So if Apple or Meta want to, they could create their own currency like metaoin right, all they got to do to get approval is just suck up to the president a little, Right, how much.
Speaker 3: Are you spending would you say over the next few years.
Speaker 18: I mean, I think it's probably going to be something like, I don't know, at least six hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 32: Show your loyalty, spend a little bit of money. And that's why stable coins are going to play such a huge role in the devaluation of our debt.
Speaker 3: It's kind of if the US would switch to bitcoin to relieve its debt, it would tank bitcoin. No, No, you're missing the point. The switch would be relieving the debt with the stable coin, because that can be infinitely inflated to devalue the debt. What would purchase the bitcoin would be the government's gold holdings. According to Michael Sailor strategy, that would make a bitcoin immediately go to a million dollars. So you're misunderstanding what the point is free yourselves. The argument is not that bitcoin becomes the US debt. It's that the US debt is unpayable, so we trick everybody by paying it in a worthless inflated thing, the stable coins, not Bitcoin. The real value is no longer the US dollar based on stable coin. The real value is the US holding a bitcoin, which was previously gold, sold and dumped and switched to bitcoin, and as Sailor argued, to sell all the US gold and buy bitcoin also tanks the gold market and all the countries holding gold. So you see this is like imagine, this is like bond level stuff, like it's it's evil genius stuff. But if you hold bitcoin, you're.
Speaker 32: You're you're gonna win CBDC level.
Speaker 3: I don't know that this is going to happen, but this is what he's saying. You're missing the.
Speaker 32: Point money, and that's why stable coins are going to play such a huge role in the devaluation of our debt.
Speaker 3: It's kind of see that. That's a hug. That's the whole point. That's so crucial. You devalue the debt, you're not devaluing bitcoin. Bitcoins going to the moon, especially if this shit happens. If this shit happens, I'm retiring dog like I'm done. I mean I'm not done. I'm done doing the grind. I will be making my DJ dong butter techno songs and comedy videos, and I'll be having fun. I won't have to worry about no damn grind no more. That's what it is.
Speaker 32: DBDC level of control without the CBDC brand. Now here's why the rest of the world wants no part in any of them.
Speaker 3: This is why everybody else gets screwed of.
Speaker 32: This, and we know it doesn't because of how much gold the world has been buying. That's what's happening to gold right now. Countries are like, we don't want your stable coins. Give us gold because it was the greed upon standard for thousands of years.
Speaker 3: But if they go to gold, as Michael Saylor said, and the US dumps all the gold for bitcoin, gold ain't gonna work as a hedge against that. Thus, the only hedge would be bitcoin. I don't know if I remember if that's where this guy goes. But we got a couple of super chats and the I'm gonna let you guys go because of stream twice today and we've gone for another three hours. Let's see the super chats. Thank you guys for calling in calling next time. Apologize if you didn't get in this time. We've got Mud says, don't hate it, but I kind of think buying land is better than bitcoin. The problem is that bitcoin will be more valuable than land. And I made the mistake. Even though I put everything except for some ass that location, which was three properties, I put everything into bitcoin. I now wish I had put the properties into bitcoin. So I don't think you're correct in that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying you can't have any land, but I would not think that land is going to do better than bitcoin in the long term. Somebody was like, oh, gold went up more than bitcoin. Yeah, like in the last few weeks, dude. I'm looking to the next five to ten years, Dude. I'm not worried about the immediate chart. Circle man has made many denominations, believes in traditions. Why not just read the good book? Get a Greek in Hebrew study Bible. That's actually pretty funny. Yeah. Look, I just believe in the Bible, but I got to learn Greek and Hebrew. H Bryan, five dollars. Another thing you can do to grow your channel is Patreon. Yeah, Patreon did not treat me very well, so I am a fan of rock Fin. Rock Fin actually ended up over the last several years paying me in so much ethereum that I just bought Bitcoin the entire time. Every time I would get paid in their native coin built on ethereum, I would flip it into ethereum and then it's a big one. So that's way better than anything Patreon would have ever offered me. Kyle, five dollars organized a better playlist? You're right at you need to update those good points. By the way, thank you guys for all your suggestions. You guys are making really good suggestions tonight on what to do to make the content better that you guys would find more interesting. Jeremiah, what's up, Poppy? What's up without your Poppy? What cold wallet do you use? I've experimented now with several and I'm sure some people are gonna have complaints. I do still use my Ledger. Still. I have also a Blockstream Jade, which I enjoy, and I also have a Solona secerphone. Even though I am a bitcoin supremacist, I am interested in the features that a Solona secrephone has, namely an integrated crypto whilet in the phone, but you can also get apps and store bitcoin. I would not store a significant amount of bitcoin in a hot wallet, but if you do need to pay for stuff and you do need to interact, there are certain features that certain other blockchains have that Bitcoin does not yet have, such as the ability to cover small transactions in a meaningful way. And I am impressed with the idea of a integrated while And also, and I'm not telling you to be interested in other chains. Again, I'm always been bitcoin supremacist, but I do suspect and even if you read Ciphidine's book, he admits, like, look, there's just certain things Bitcoin can't do. And even Sailor has admitted that something will happen with stable coins. And I don't think Ethereum has the ability to handle stable coins. I mean, yes, there's USDC, but the problem is, like the transaction fees and the speed of Ethereum is just terrible. Yes, it's I know about all the problems of centralization all that, so I'm not trying to get into a crypto debate, but I am. I wanted a wallet that was easily quickly accessible for small transactions, and we all know bitcoin is not yet built for that. So I've not experimented. I did have a tree, or I did not like the trees, or so that's my thought on that. Jeremutten to see rabbit hole dot wiki five dollars sent the research document to Antonio. It's worth the read. The fifties violator is lit, by the way, Thank you appreciate that. I'll check it out. JB. Peltier, five dollars, Thank you so much. Now we got a bunch more supercessive here. By the way, here's the rest of this guy's video. I'll give you if you want to watch the full discussion, and I will give you the other video where this girl has collected together all of the previous Michael Saylor's statements on it. Well, the way I've always said, if people want to gamble on the other ones, it's gambling. And if you if you want to experiment with holding stable coins and getting some sort of returns or whatever. That's all gambling. That's up to you. Unfortunately, we are still at a stage where there is some need for these things like tether, these need for these other things, they're to a degree still needed. Yes, I'm aware I have the strike app. I've not exactly gone full in on paying everything with bitcoin because in my situation, Jake so Jack Mahler's has a big company, right, and so it probably works for him to pay everything in bitcoin. But if I pay everything in bitcoin, I'm gonna get hit with a massive capital gains tax of cashing out to pay everything in bitcoin. So whereas Alex Alex is on his channel, That's what we discussed at the beginning. No, not all money is fake. Bitcoin is real money. So the thing with all of the other chains and all these other things, all these other tokens. Although even as Sailor has been forced to admit it's not clickbait, I've on the damn show. I've been hosting the Alice Jones Show for five years. You can get out of here. So bitcoin to twenty k No, dude, Bitcoin's going to a million. I believe by twenty thirty. Anyway, I suspect that if there will be a move towards the stable coins. And I'm not even talking about the whole thing of the US genius evil genius plan to tank everything through stable coins. I don't know if that's going to happen. That's just a wild thing. I suspect that Solana will be the next logical place for US stable coin adoption. I'm not trolling. What do you mean about trolling. I'm not telling you it'd be pro Slona. I understand its centralized, the network can be shut down. I know all that. I'm just telling you what I think is the reality. What's going to happen. Let me put I'll put I'll say this if I if I gambled on some other coin, I would immediately put into a bitcoin. And I don't gamble with a lot. No, I don't have volunteer stock. I don't own any stock. Although one of the things that Solana is interested in doing is making stocks tradable on the blockchain, which you can't do that and with no, I'm not trying about million dollar bitcoin. You can't do stocks on bitcoin. Really, Solana is the only chain that could do stock. I guess technically Ethereum could but Ethereum is just it's just annoying, man. And I mean I can't totally hate it because we got paid in ethereum from Rockfin.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 3: I don't think those coin could be a stickin. It's weird because stable coins are their own whole world, and there's a lot of that world I don't really understand. I was watching a bunch of podcasts on stable coins today after all this stuff with the evil genius theory, but I don't even I don't even know it's it's really complex. But I think whether whatever you think, even if these are evil blockchains, like whatever you think of it, I think that probably the most likely chain to take on and compete with Ethereum for this would be Solana. That means that there's massive upside there. And yeah, I would immediately if I made money with Salona, would immediately convert it to biitcoin. Bro, you've got to be trolling about what what are you talking about? You think? I mean I've been I was buying bitcoin when it was eighteen hundred, two thousand dollars. Yeah. I don't think XRP will pull it off, dude. I don't think they're going to do it. I mean, I don't understand what you think. If bitcoin went to one hundred and twenty five one hundred and twenty three thousand, why would it not go to two hundred five hundred a million. No, it's never too late because I mean, look, if bitcoin goes to a million in five years, I mean, we basically get a ten x every five years. Now, that's not guaranteed, and I'm not telling you what to do, but if you are interested in getting started with bitcoin, which is only the only thing that I would really stand behind in terms of crypto is because I am a bitcoin supremacist. There is my swine big coin Leak get started with bitcoin right there. It's a bigcoin only company. Air sign says a ten X in six years, I would say it's around that. Yeah. Ripple is like Illuminati coin. I would I would stay away from Ripple. There's nothing about Ripple that I like. Boomers are never going to understand crypto, but it won't matter. And I'm not trying to be rude or macab I mean the boomers are pretty much going to be out of activity in five to ten years, so I mean that wealth will be going down to the next generation. If the stable coined devaluation genius evil genius experiment doesn't happen. I mean, I don't know, it's crazy. I was surprised to see Michael Saylor admitting the potentiality for Solana, though. That was kind of surprising, being that he's such a Bitcoin maximalist. But I mean, I think he realizes that Bitcoin will not be able to do certain things that the centralized change will do, even though there's definitely a trade off. And that doesn't mean that I'm saying those are good. I think those things are gonna They're very dangerous and we don't want I mean, in other words, if the stable coin thing happened, that would be a thing that they were gonna. They're gonna dump that on the rest of the world. So there might be a it might go crazy in the in the short term, but I wouldn't think about it long term. Who bought at the wrong point and missed out? What does that mean anyway? JB. Five dollars. Let's say we get more over here, Elijah five dollars. I can't wait for the al Quida Part two. Yes, I'll have this book read in the next few days and we'll do the Part two. What's the bitcoin book? Well, there's two. There is Thank God for Bitcoin from the Christian perspective, and then there is Yeah COSPA is an Israeli crypto, and then there is Cipher Dean Almos's book Bitcoin Standard, which we did a whole talk about cryptographic five dollars. This off topic. I'm a believer in Christ. I'm finding my way. I was wondering if you could talk about dispensationalism versus the Orthodoxy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Check out the video that we linked earlier on dispensationalism. Just type in dispensationalism. There's my four hour discussion on Jim Bob's channel. That's the one that you that's one you want to watch. Paisio is five dollars. Politics is downstream. Politics and culture downstream from religion, democracy and versal suffers. Don't make secularism and pre lesser great enemies. Yeah, I agree. David Grade twenty dollars. Thank you. Enjoyed your stream today was Richard Grove. His autonomy sounds interesting. Yeah, he teaches how do you think an Orthodox person should view the idea of self empowerment? Richard's talking about the domain of like business so's he's not telling you to start your own religious cult. He's talking about how to start a business and change your mindset on your day to day activities. Jay Dyer or JB. Pelty. I hate to say it, but hire a bagel to boost your engagement. Quentin Dalton five dollars. Can you recommend books or things about Bolsheviks? I don't know specific books, just on Bolsheviks. Yowan Ratu book in the Milliner Fabian Conspiracy is good and deals with that quite a bit in the first hundred pages. Anthony Sutton's books are good on that circle. Two dollars. Day Goes all Night, Brian five dollars. No, that we already read that, big brother. The problem is people are stuck in it left right dialectic when in real reality, that's all part of a revolutionary paradigm. Yes, the attack, it's an attack on a thousand year plus history of pre liberal, pre nation state orthdox Christianity. Yeah, ultimately it is. It's very difficult to convey that to the uneducated populace, but we're trying. Maximus three dollars. Why weren't you raptured? Because the rapture's faking gay dude JB. Peltia another five dollars. Guys, remember to head on over to chalk dot com c hoq dot com, the best in supplementation on the Internet c choq dot com and you can get forty percent off I using the promo code jy four zero that's JA y four zero J forty to get forty percent off all these great products. Or the promo code JAY forty four Life that's J forty four L I f E to get forty four percent off on recurring subscriptions, but you can cancel at anytime. The best in supplementation on the Internet. Thank you, guys, a lot of good tonight. I appreciate your critical feedback. We always want to hear from the audience about what would be better, and I will definitely take all these suggestions into account and try to make it a better channel that you got