Speaker 1: And we are here today. We are here, he is in today. How is every doing today? How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 2: We are the best.
Speaker 3: We are the best, and we are the best.
Speaker 2: From California to the coast of Maine. Every wonders ever one.
Speaker 4: H m hm.
Speaker 5: M m hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, what's up, guys? How is everybody doing today? Now? Let me tweet out the street. Let me do some tweeting. M go to rumble. Both talks. Ashley Cummins does botox. She says she doesn't, but she does. Here we go. But yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: You never see me.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: You'll never see me.
Speaker 2: Pandering to to Eddie or to any of those guys on kick number one. Kick is a joke. By my, bye, my, You'll never see me panderin to kick owner Eddie Craven, Ed Craven for anything. Ed Craven is a joke. Ed Craven is a joke. Ed Craven is a locking joke.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. What I don't like about Ed Craven is he if you're part of And this is the problem with Dan Clancy. The reason why I don't like Dan Clancy is because he if you're his Golden Boys. You can't get banned. You can't you can't get.
Speaker 3: What is that this?
Speaker 2: You can't get banned, You can't do anything. You know, you talk about it. I'm out here every day being the real scout in the room, and you know, there's so many of these morons that they feel like, let's see.
Speaker 4: Hm m m.
Speaker 3: He built a time machine.
Speaker 4: Oh crap, Yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 2: You'll never see me.
Speaker 3: Crap.
Speaker 2: Sorry, uh, you'll never see me pander. No, I don't want to buy a thousand down the fup?
Speaker 3: Look at the YouTube?
Speaker 2: The fuck? What's you two do? Yuh?
Speaker 3: I hate to stem dude, but.
Speaker 7: Yum yeah, yeah, I'm I'm not seeing any comments.
Speaker 3: Let's come on.
Speaker 2: If you want to come and be read, you gotta go over to YouTube. You gotta go over to the rumblet.
Speaker 5: Guys. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think YouTube is fucking up. Hold on, it's doing this thing again. Give me one minute. Getting tired of this shit right now because they decide yeah, yeah, let's right again. Yeah yeah, you guys are not noticing.
Speaker 5: Mmmm yeah.
Speaker 2: So by the way, if anybody that does want to tap the stream and helps this stream, I just want to say thank you guys. By the way, I did upload. I did upload yesterday's stream. I did with bope one of them because the other ones didn't. I uploaded one. It was as it wasn't as a it was basically.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I just want to say thank you guys to the poor people that do support this channel.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: If anybody that does, I just want to say yeah, because they're.
Speaker 6: M h yeah.
Speaker 2: But I took a trip to the year three thousands unplugging him Platinum Berties in the heable it will kill you cocks and everybody who knows the album.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he built a timesine.
Speaker 6: Have you.
Speaker 3: See m save it killings.
Speaker 2: By the way, guys, if anybody that does want to watch the YouTube stream, you go. But I just want to say thank you, Hey, what's up, Matt? Hey, what's up?
Speaker 7: Matt?
Speaker 2: Welcome. I don't see it only so restreamers doing this ship again where it's not showing me the damn YouTube feed. But I hope everybody is staying saying what's.
Speaker 3: Up, what's up.
Speaker 2: It's showing me everything else, but it's not showing me the damn YouTube. But if anybody that does want to tip linking to uh yeah, h yah. Yeah, it's not showing me the damn feed for YouTube, so yay me if any bye. By the way, the Rumble link is in the pen comment. If anybody wants to go over to the Rumble ink to rumble, let me go. Let me go find somebody to read on YouTube for you guys, because I know people are gonna say, oh, by the way, yeah, yuh, let's do Alborador right for you guys.
Speaker 3: Let's do Bobby Nick. Send them somewhere.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I just want to say thank you, guys, to the people that are supporting this channel, are supporting me.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: If you guys have anything you want to say, say it to my face, say it to my face. But I want to say thank you, all right, love you, Love you guys. Hope everybody is staying safe. Seven albums, the album He Too Me, He had a time she film my scene. My guys,