Speaker 1: In last week's video, we broke down the character Philip K. Dick and his insight connections with Silicon Valley as the likely source as to how his novels were so precient and how there was so much predictive programming packed within his stories, and in particular the breakthrough film in nineteen eighty two by Ridley Scott, Blade Runner. And in this video, we're going to break down Blade Runner twenty forty nine, the sequel and what its meaning is.
Speaker 2: I've already had numerous.
Speaker 1: People texting me, messaging me saying, please explain.
Speaker 2: What the meaning was.
Speaker 1: And this is interesting because the sequel pretty much confirms that everything that I wrote in my analysis as correct. You're interested in a full breakdown, you can also subscribe to guy A TV where you can watch my show co created with Jay Widner, Hollywood Decoded. In the latest episode, we break down with Precision and app the original nineteen eighty two Blade Runner by Ridley Scott that's available now by streaming and on Amazon Prime through Gaya.
Speaker 2: In the sequel, we have the character of Ka or the Ryan.
Speaker 1: Gosling character later called Joe, who is on the case of a faction of replicants that are upgraded, so they don't got the upgrade from the Nexus six to Nexus eight. He's tasked, of course with shutting them down.
Speaker 2: And we are told from the beginning that he.
Speaker 1: Himself is also a replicant. His job is to retire the remaining faction of revolutionaries, and this is crucial as to why they're revolutionaries, and then as a result, put an end to any possibility of.
Speaker 2: There being replicants.
Speaker 1: What we have in this story is a reverse telling way of the story of Moses. This is a biblical theme that's repeated many times in the scriptures. In the case of Moses, of course, we know he was rescued from the attempt at extermination of the Jews on the part of Pharaoh by his parents putting him in a basket and floating him down to the river.
Speaker 2: Moses was then, of course raised.
Speaker 1: In Egypt as an Egyptian, and by the time he came of age, of course, everyone i think hopefully knows the story of Moses, he rejected the paganism and returned to his people to become a leader and thereby to in many ways give himself as a liberator. And he's of course given the law at Mount Sinai. In the new film, the Moses story takes on a weird inversion where we have the replacement of Tyrrell by the character of Niander Wallace played by Jared Leedo. Once again, the demi Urge is given deformed eyes, and we are to assume I think that he's had some sort of modification and has as a result, bionic vision like Jordie LaForge in Star Trek or something, and as a result of this he's able to What he's trying to do is upgrade humanity to where he can have an army of replicants made after his own image. So he very clearly is a creator god, but he's also pictured as a tyrant and a weird villain, just like the creeper weirdo, just like Tyrell.
Speaker 2: Was in the original series.
Speaker 1: Neander Wallace specifically invokes the number nine and Initiation and angels and angelic orders that seem to have fallen from his ranks, and by that he means the original Nexus and then the late Nexus eight rebels. These rebel angels are described specifically again as Luciferian, and this is why in my analysis I specifically mentioned that Roy Batty was a Luciferian kind of gnostic savior. The film The New One twenty forty nine absolutely proves my thesis as correct. In the original story, of course, we had the woman who was, as the film describes, seduced by the serpent, and that she receives pleasure from the serpent. This is an image of the fallen woman of Eve as she has fallen, and then as a result, in the.
Speaker 2: New Blade Runner, there's going to be a new Eve, a.
Speaker 1: New kind of virgin birth, if you will, although the virgin birth is not virginal, it's actually Rachel, and God looks upon Rachel with favor and has a child. In fact, in the very scene where Niander interacts with Decker, Niander explains that God looked upon Rachel and remembered her and opened her wound that she might conceive. In this case, Niander is speaking a course of Rachel from the original Blade Runner, the sean young character. If you remember, Rachel was seen in the Almost Palace, you could say of Tyrell with a lot of fascist imagery and with the owl. So you have very obvious references to like Me and Grove, and a lot of the transhumanist Star Wars defense initiative type ideas were birth actually at Bohemian Grove. I think this is all conscious. You have, of course, the usage of the owl in masonry very prominently, and the owl, of course is the Tyrell logo. It signifies in a way kind of panopticism and surveillance. And it's interesting that throughout the original Blade Runner eye imagery was prevalent, and it's the means by which one is identified as a replicant or not in the new film, which is curious because certain characters, for example, will have their eyes removed as a way to avoid detection.
Speaker 2: We'll also see scenes in.
Speaker 1: The new film where even statues appear with one eye. And this is all intentional, of course, because as I've said, the entire plot is an illuminous plot. And you might think that what does that mean illuminist, Well, it means scientism.
Speaker 2: It means the ability or the.
Speaker 1: Attempt to transcend nature through technology, and this is completely obvious in the new film. The whole message of the film is that Rachel is in many ways a new Eve or a new Mary, in that she has a miraculous birth, all right right, the birth of the Revolutionary Sun of the mutants. It's almost in many ways a kind of X Men story. An interesting side note, too, is that we learn that Deckard is hiding out in Las Vegas, and there's a scene where there's actually a shootout near the Luxor. And that's curious because this was of course filmed prior to the events of the past few days of the attack in Las Vegas. And that's precisely why the film is said to be scaled back in its twenty forty nine or in its Las Vegas release. As I said, the film is also dominated by the idea of a new coming humanity, the new stage of evolution.
Speaker 2: Which will be the new race.
Speaker 1: Based around transhumanism. As I said, it's basically the X Men mythology, and the idea here is again based on trans humanism. And you need to look no further than globalist Jacques Attalie's book A Brief History of the Future. In fact, Atali says on page two sixty and two sixty one that the vanguard, that is the tip of the spear of the hyper democrat, that is, the Luciferian revolutionary, is precisely the transhumanist. Why is that because the transhumanists are all going to be joined in a giant hive mind. He explains on page two sixty one, Audily says that it's women who will more easily join with transhumanism and the Luciferian promise of the future because they are more herd like. In fact, this is precisely why the film gives you the great twist that it is not Joe that is the special miraculous birth, but it is rather a woman who is the New Seed.
Speaker 2: As we saw on my video last week.
Speaker 1: On the original Blade, it was Roy Batty's purpose to awaken Decker to his real destiny, and in the new film we find the exact same model of Ryan Goslin's character Joe going on a journey inward into his mind, into his implanted memories, something that the Deep State has actually been working on through DARPA. I cover that in the first video if you've missed it.
Speaker 2: The discovery, of course, is that.
Speaker 1: The mysteries of his origin, that is, the character Joe, were partly true and partly false. He was not the coming New Seed or Messiah, but he was part of this seed. And in many ways you could argue that the scale that Deckard finds in the original blaeb Runner signifies the seed of the serpent. It is in fact the rebel angels that Roy Batty refers to right the seed of the Serpent, the serpentine falling angels who follow Lucifer in their rebellion against in their view, demiurge creator Tyrell, and in this case, the new Tyrell of Niander Wallace. So what we have is a Luciferian enlightenment, an illuminism that is the journey of the character of Joe. As a result, the end is the plan of a new race, the wiping out of the old race.
Speaker 2: Precisely what every one.
Speaker 1: Of the globalists literally says in their writings. The offer of technological transcendence of transhumanism as promised by the globalists is in fact a scam, and even within the story itself you can deduce that it's a scam. The synthetic operating system that Joe falls in love with, who is a kind of feminine gnostic sophia principle that leads him along the way, was in fact designed by the corporation to lead him to where he needed to go. In other words, he was a tool the entire time until he stepped out of the system. So within the mythology of the original and the sequel, you have even the revelation that those who think that they are on their own quest are being used, and especially when it comes to technology and the promise of technology. Indeed, what does the film offer everything that you want Joe through insertion into the synthetic virtual matrix. That's precisely what the trick and the trap of transhumanism is. It's a mimicry. Again, all of the presentation the biblical stories here are mimics and they're inverted, they're reversed. And so even from a film that is in many ways gnostic and a perversion, can still come away with the idea the truth that this is a deception. Thank you for watching my video and subscribe to Jaysonalysis dot com and you can also get the signed copies of my book There Esoteric Hollywood. You're listening to Jay's Analysis. This is the introduction to the jays Analysis podcast. The only authoritative source for Jay's analysis is jays Analysis, Film Philosophy, Geopolitics, The Esoteric and much much more satire and comedy too. Now added bonus for free with the coming release of the new Blade Runner film, I thought would be appropriate to go back and do an analysis of the original Blade Runner from nineteen eighty two, which does constitute a pretty popular chapter in my book Esoteric Hollywood. If you don't have a copy, I would encourage you to go ahead and get one from my website. Jay's analysis Esoteric Hollywood made it to the number one spot in Amazon's Film and Hollywood Industry category. It also has about ninety to ninety five percent five star ratings across Amazon Goodreads US UK markets. So go ahead and avail yourself of the full three hundred and sixty three pages and four hundred and four footnotes, which of course also led to my tea TV show with Jay Wiedner Hollywood Decoded on the Gaya Network, So check those out for a lot more of the information. In a similar vein of what you're going to hear in this video, Ridley Scott's Blade Runner presents us with a prescient dystopian future based on Philip K. Dixon novella Do Android's Dream of Electric Sheep, and we'll see in the film that this is not only an accurate prediction of the future's general landscape, but it also tends to be suffused with occult imagery and deep esoteric and symbolic themes. It also raises crucial moral and social questions. The film, I think operates on several levels. You could argue the immediate story itself, there's also predictive future analyzes with various social critiques. There's the level of covert operations and mind control MKO Ultra, I think is present in this film very clearly. And you also have a kind of deeper union mythology and archetype level with the alchemical symbology that we're going to see from the character of Gaff, as well as the background imagery behind characters like Roy Batty. So all these levels I think have to be integrated to grasp the full import of the film insofar as Ridley Scott conveys it. It's also interesting that Philip K. Dick himself had some very esoteric, bizarre, fringe views about the end times and so forth, and he kind of felt that we were stuck in some kind of culd de sac of history, and that history had stopped at the point of like Acts eleven or twelve, the Book of Acts, so we were in some kind of weird time loop side story that was accidental and not intended to happen, and so unfortunately, I think mister Dick, for all of his great writings and for hanging out with the Silicon Valley crew in his days and getting a lot of insights as to what was coming in the future, probably did a little too many drugs and got a little confused. But regardless, the works as a whole are all packed with a lot of predicted programming, and again this I think has to do with his close connections to many of those in Silicon Valley in that time. The film, of course, begins by showing us the eye, presumably of Decord, and the eye is wreathed in flame. This is going to be very prominent as a theme throughout the film, the Eye, and that's for many reasons. On one level, it's signifying the genetic DNA identification that tells the difference between the synthetic replicants and the actual human beings. But it also signifies the occult and Masonic themes that are prevalent throughout the film and the idea of as we're going to see the gnostic elements of retelling the story of creation and the fall and the sort of Promethean rebellion against the creator embodied in the character of Roy Batty, who's this kind of Luciferian savior. We see the twenty twenty landscape of Los Angeles, we see the eye viewing this landscape, and the eye represents the viewer in many ways, and as we discussed in my analysis of Eyes of Wide Shut and the reviewing of that film, we are going through a kind of initiatory experience on the part of the viewer. The viewer is going to be shown in many ways the elite plan, and most of what we see is actually still I guess you could say hidden from the public, even though it's explained throughout so many instances of fiction and predictive programming, the public is still busy with their eyes wide shut, And for the masses, I think there's no ability to make this kind of deeper level connection and to associate these ideas, symbols and archetypes. And that's why so much of this Hollywood imagery functions as a kind of whodoo spell put over on people. So this all kind of is downloaded into your subconscious, but you don't ever really realize that what you're witnessing is a fictional presentation of in many ways, what's going on in the real world. So if the viewer has eyes to see, I think you can argue that they're actually seeing the future itself, and that's why characters like Philip K. Dick are so important. It also shows the ruling ideology of the upper so called class, or the scientism of the elite, and we're going to be looking at this in more depth as we go through the works one by one of Bertrand, Russell, Jonah Salk, Jacques Attalie HG. Wells, and many of the actual globalists who describe their religion as one of scientism. But here we see the ie overlooking the La city scape, the giant, multi cult dystopia that has been created as a result, presumably of monopolistic capital control. The global government appears to be here, there's no question, and it is run by the Tyrel Corporation. So you see that there's no distinction between fascism, communism, and monopoly capitalism in this future dystopia. They're all blended into the same system because they all lead to the same final destination. And it's significant that we were presented with the eyeshots above a zigarot or a pyramid without a capstone. This is obviously Egyptian symbology, which comes.
Speaker 2: Up frequently throughout the film.
Speaker 1: You can't mistake the owl symbology, which is very prevalent Bohemian grove imagery within the Tyral corporation itself. And this Egyptian and owl symbology quite clearly represents the ruling class, the elite. This all seeing eyes flashed between images of the pyramid, as I said, in this connection, in this sense, in this context is quite obviously the idea that the elite are gods precisely because of the technology that they possess. So I think what we're looking at here is a kind of magical worldview in the sense of alchemy as technology, and that's really where we're going with the gnosticism in this film. In many ways, it embodies Arthur C. Clark's third Law, which is that there's really no significant distinction between technology or advanced technology and magic. The god who controls things in this worldview is the quote god who has the upper hand in genetic engineering and artificial intelligence. And I want to show you really quick an interesting passage from Bertrand Russell back in nineteen thirty one. Bertrand Russell member of the Fabian Society as well as the inner clique of the Royal Society, basically the controlling establishment of the Western power structure of the Atlantis's power structure. Russell wrote back in nineteen thirty one, that is two years or a year or two prior to the publication of Braveney World by Aldus Huxley. Russell wrote on page one sixty nine of the Scientific Outlook that in the future world government there will be eugenical regimentation such that the complete sterilization of the feeble minded will be practiced, and that as a result, embryos will be directly operated upon while they are a fetus, so basically GMO babies is the government of the future. As a result of this, Bertrand goes on to say the technocracy of the future will be run by completely megalomaniac technocrats, and he ac says this explicitly in chapter fourteen of the book. After this, we see the viewer approach the pyramid, as we said, and it's engulfed in a sort of golden sunlight, conjuring up the images of raw in Egypt. The mysteries of Egypt, of course center around the godlike philosopher king or pharaoh, and the material manifestation of autum Ra thus mirrors the spiritual hierarchy as above so below, so on Earth you have the Emperor, essentially the Egyptian Pharaoh, being the incarnation in the mirror of what's going on in the divine spiritual plane. And this is relevant because in Blade Runner you have the character of Tyrrell sort of embodying that pheyonic figure, but he's an old, decrepit, almost evil, gnostic demi urge creator right as opposed to the kind of creator that the Biblical presentation gives. So it's again the gnostic presentation. So the light then is enlightening the viewer, i would say, in this scene, inviting him along for the ride in the flying car to the top of the pyramid.
Speaker 2: In other words, for.
Speaker 1: Those who can see you are about to see what they see. Next scene is the Voight komf tests, which is given to Leon, one of the replicants or the advanced AI bots created by the Tyrell Corporation. This test is designed to see if it is possible to tell the replicants emotional state.
Speaker 2: Recalls.
Speaker 1: Of course, Hitler's mind, which is manifesto, was devoted to struggle and the struggle of the Will Tyrell, we learn has been in the business of developing these assassin droids AI assassins, and yet some of these replicants do not know that they are programmed with false memories and false identities. Interestingly, this is an actual subject of study by DARPA. DARPA actually does work on the attempts to create implanted memories, and of course this has been going on for a long time in terms of research through the mk ulture program and then what would later become MK Search, as is detailed in John Marx's book The Search for the Mentoring and Candidate. It's within this perspective that the replicants seem to partly resemble the infamous plans of the various nation states, in particularly the US over the last fifty sixty years to create the idea of a super soldier or a mind control assassin. And ultimately we know that these programs really resulted not so much in the creation of a super soldier, and not even just in terms of studies related to mass mind control, but ultimately they devolve into studies related to transhumanism. And this is actually the last chapter of John Marx's book, which was again written in the seventies, and he's telling you, just like Philip K. Dick, that what was coming was the implementation of transhumanism. MK Ultra Subproject one nineteen was a literature review which included a summary of the existing techniques of the manipulation of the human organism by remote and electronic means. According to a report in Defense Electronics, this consideration was given to US non lethal weapons technology and it was used on David Koresh during the Branch Davidians. The Age of nineteen ninety three is a test case. Research on the ability of magnetic fields to facilitate the creation of false memories an altered states of consciousness was funded by the Defense Intelligence Agency through the project Kryptonym Sleeping Beauty. Sleeping Beauty was a Defense Department study of remote microwave mind influencing techniques. That's also mentioned in doctor Colin Ross's books on m KLTRA, Bluebird, and Artochoke. So we have many examples of characters like this, and in the Blade Runner instantiation, it's the character of Roy Batty, who kind of embodies this Nexus six model, right, the leader of the rebels the Replicants, who is himself a super soldier assassin. He's more human than a human. Tyrrel states, and we're not talking about the Rob Zombie song here, although I guess in a way Rob Zombie is talking about the retinal imagery in the scene of the Voiit comp test is in this case once again referring to Leon Kowalski and the identification of synthetic and the real Leon is given the tests and assassinates his tester at a certain point when the trigger words tortoise and mother are mentioned, signifying in a way a sort of mind control manipulation through symbols and union archetypes, which I think again is crucial in this film. The tortoise is associated with Hermes and Mercury, as we'll see here in a moment, but the Replicants, as we see, are given a four year lifespan which allows Tyrell to have total control over them. This keeps them from rebelling, and so there's a kind of implementation of death, and thus Tyrrell is pictured as a god, the father figure in the real world, our so called elite have always sought to control life spans of the populations through depopulation through regimentation of diet and food. As again Bertrand Russell and others characters like Charles Galton D. Darwin discussed in the Next Million Years. This is part of full spectrum dominance which I've done many talks on. It could also have a possible reference to something like a self destruct programming in the minds of those who have undergone in k If the notion of programming someone in terms of their mind to at a certain point engage in a suicide program, you need to look no further than John C. Lilly, one of the MKLTR doctors himselves, who in the book Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer mentions the possibility of wiping children's minds from birth and giving them a completely programmed reality through.
Speaker 2: The use of LSD.
Speaker 1: So who you have one of the top in Kaltra doctors. The guy who basically was involved in Flippery Flipper, is in many ways based on John C. Lily right the idea of giving LSD to dolphins, so forth and so on animals and seeing the effects of this very degenerate ideology. This radical scientism is just as guilty as someone like Alfred Kinsey. You know, Lily brags about and mentions wiping children's brains through LSD, so this is very possible. This is not really the realm of craze conspiracy theory. Interestingly, Lily also pioneered the idea of the deep induced drug state inside the isolation tank. It's floating inside the tank directly arises from the m culture program, and ultimately this is supposed to give you the impression that you are in a deep meditative state and seeing deep within yourself and other realms and all this kind of stuff. But ultimately this kind of stuff I think is quite deceptive. You've been watching my analysis of Blade Runner, very in depth, very esoteric, and based in a lot of dystopian realities that are unfortunately now coming to fruition, including the sex bots, and including as we'll see, a lot more bad news. However, it's not all bad news. There's a bright light at the end of this tunnel, and it is not the bright light Lucifer. If you'd like to see the rest of this analysis in video presentation, you can go to jay'snalysis dot com and subscribe at the PayPal links for four ninety five a month or for sixty dollars a year. You can also get my book Esoteric Hollywood Sex, Cults and Symbols and Film and you can also watch my television show on The guy a Network with Jay Widner called Hollywood Decoded. Now, this Blade Runner series is also going to be an episode of Hollywood Decoded, which will be different information, some of the same information, but different information of what I'm resenting here. So a lot of different angles that we're going to take on Blade Runner, but definitely check that out at jasanalysis dot com.