Speaker 1: God loves the productions.
Speaker 2: I am a man who believed that I died twenty years ago, and I lived like a man who is dead already. I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or Anything's Gary Webb.
Speaker 3: I am an investigative journalist can In nineteen ninety.
Speaker 4: Six I wrote a series of stories in termed bark Awaians, which was about CIA involvement in.
Speaker 5: A new A man who wasn't set up smiles at us.
Speaker 3: All all a man can do is smile back, spell and bone the secret society.
Speaker 2: It's so sick that we can't talk about.
Speaker 3: What does that mean for America?
Speaker 6: The conspiracy theorist are going to go on should I don't know.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen the number three two two. My sad duty to report this afternoon that my friend and Holly tim.
Speaker 7: Russell collapsed and died earlier this afternoon.
Speaker 5: I might die in this shelter. I don't in the area of tomorrow. I'm afraid what possible difference can I make.
Speaker 7: And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to sense of the news to stifle descent to cover Obama stakes, or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to.
Speaker 8: Know what the fuck is up. Welcome to another already dead. It's a wonderful April twenty second. I'm here with the homie, Austin Picard. Jewels, young jewels on the bottom. We are back, coming from back from you from a Vegas some you say, some jewels.
Speaker 9: Oh no, no, no, My lights were going crazy from the music them all.
Speaker 8: All right, Well, we're here getting together. We're a little thrown off. I'm jet lagged. I'm all over place. We just we had a wild weekend. Me and Austin went to Vegas. I met him over in La. What was it Friday? So I came in Friday. I just today was my first day back. I got back last night around like midnight ish. I got my last flight, got delaied a bunch, so I was supposed to be back way before then, but I got home late, so I thought i'd get a morning dump in this morning did not. So here I am with you guys today. I should be doing a morning dump free all tomorrow. You guys can come and watch. But yeah, man, it was a wild weekend for those who aren't aware. Me and Austin went on Jake Shields. Was it fight Back podcast? So yeah, fucking wild we were.
Speaker 3: We recorded to Vegas.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we recorded two episode. Yeah, two episodes, so.
Speaker 3: As hell in Vegas. Dude, it was so gay. I think we were off any ether and hang out in the car right right. We got Hey, man, I did my best Hunterrest Thompson impression. Obviously, I filled in as Benisio del Toro's character, you know, doctor Gonzo. No, that was fun as hell.
Speaker 8: Du gloves On say what, oh my god, nothing. I just said, okay, alright, I just are gloves on. That's it. But no, we had a great time. It was. It was fucking wild. We hung out with one of the patrons while we were there. I mean he hung out with Sam. Yes, that was the craziest.
Speaker 3: Dining experience I've ever had for lunch that day, man like honestly revealed my farm boyt nature in many ways. I was so confused. It was a little hot pot place.
Speaker 8: Some people might know that, but yeah, we went from a pot place with the which is actually we were kind of blown away. I was really close to almost eating raw meat because I was very confused and realized you cooked it in the broth.
Speaker 3: So you met up with a patron. Yeah, we met with content right there.
Speaker 9: Dude.
Speaker 8: Well we were just hanging out. I mean, we were't trying to amuotize. I would say that that was pretty cool. It's something I think in the future if we go do things like this would be something to maybe set up like a fans patrons whatever. But hell yeah, I know we had a patron. It reach out to both of us. It was a supporter of me and Austin say hey, we should fucking hang out. I guess he worked. It works around here. We tried to bring Jake at right after the episode because after the episode was done, Uh you know, Jake took us out to go eat and and to go have some drinks, and uh, we fucking hit up the patreoon be like, oh you because we didn't think of until last minute because he works I guess someplace, so we thought we were gonna him there and anyways, it's a poor poor guy did not going to meet Jake Shields the next day. He was like, oh no, because it was like eleven o'clock a night. We were trying to get a call hold of him. He's like, I miss meeting Jake Shields. Either way, we hung out with him. We had a great time. I mean we hung with Sam there too, and I hung up with him at the Comedy Store in La So we had a wild time.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sam hit us up like what was it Friday afternoon? While you were still in the air huh and uh and yeah, he was just like, hey, what are you guys doing tonight? You want to you want to come to the comedy store. I have I have a late night spot. And I was like, what time should we show up? Brother, He's like eleven thirty.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: So we pulled up and he had us on the guest list and he was just like he's he's the best fucking person on earth, honestly, man.
Speaker 8: Dude, wild going hanging out in the back there. Did we walk by like Bobby Lee's just chilling. You're like, dude, what's the I mean, we didn't like them, but crazy, like weird just people just walking by you and the people are like do I know that guy? Man?
Speaker 3: You just hang out in that bar area too.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: And after their sets, like most of the comics just come hang out and you brush shoulders with a shipload of them. So last time I was there, Polly Shore was trying to fuck some Yeah, super young girl. But anyway, we won't get into that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was hilarious, like you nasty bitch. No, but anyway it was. It was so much fun. And uh, Sam just uh again, law of abundance brother always looking out for us, you know, so every time I get the chance, I gotta shout him out. But man, by the way, everybody, yeah, I left the Gay in Vegas for sure Fire Pixie. But yeah, so whatever, this is. Episode eleven dropped today as well, so check that out on my Patreon. I think we're gonna start releasing now. Once we actually get a few more episodes in, we're gonna start releasing them to the public as well. So yeah, that's Brad Bankley. Yeah, yeah, I just watched it today. Good stuff.
Speaker 8: I don't highlight, though, I do want to remind you guys, we do have another episode that's dropping in like a month. So the Oklahoma City bombing episode dropped already because we recorded on the nineteenth, and uh, I guess normally he used you know, pussy's by the paywalls waits about a month or so. But I told him, I was like, hey, it's like this is a local and city bombings like thirtieth anniversary right now, like we should you should try to put up as soon as possible. That'd be smart. And so they did. And uh, then you know, as we we've told you guys about this before, and then we had the international child trafficking sort of episode h slash Satanic element slash glowy Elements or whatever episode. Yeah, and uh, I thought that would crush And I think we did exactly what we set up to do, which was made this essentially one large episode so that the two flowed into each other but yet being well being incredibly very distinct, but they built upon each other. And so we went from the mundane into the bizarre.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: And you know, kind of I think doing a fairly about as decent of a job as you can take someone in under four hours into that descent. As I will say, I mean, your episode hasn't come out yet, so I actually think you'll probably get Lesslie's critiques. I did go and look through the comments to see what people had to say, and I mean, obviously there's good and bad. I'd say you're resoundingly positive. But obviously there were some people I think this said that I was probably speaking a little too fast or it was hard to follow, and I to really get that. But we also did like the Oklahoma City and like a bombing, like and tying it into other things in like under two hours. So it was part partly my fault, but I was actually really astound. I remember looking over at like forty ish minutes and be like, holy shit, I being like astounded at like the elements that I got in because I mean, I knew we were only had a couple hours, so you don't really have you know, aren't able to get to a ton. But it really we kind of hit the main beats. There really wasn't much that I felt like we left out. I mean it hit basically just about everything, the only main like there's some like minor things that would be good to throw in, but for under two hours and flowing into something else pretty good. I'm really excited for people to see you guys, is so or see yours because really in this episode, you guys will see that was like you probably yeah, I was trying to was it was mostly it was mostly my episode. The first one, but then the second episode is mostly your episode. And say so because it's like, obviously, okay, sees more my beat, and then the Finders you throw all those different things is more your beat. So it's like, if anyone has any complaints out there, I know how your audience can be sometimes, but me, you not getting your do just trust me. The next episode the exact literally complete in verse. And I really think we did a good job on work with each other, and so it's really benefit to work with each other.
Speaker 3: That was my first you know, I'm just like, yeah again, it's like, man, what my first interview ever was with Sam and h So it's like, hey, yeah, that's what we do around here, boys. We we dive into the deep end and we sink or swim right and and go deep, home boy, Go deep, home boy, exactly. And I feel like, honestly, the thing that helped, one thing is the fact that that Jake's just like a genuinely good person. He has legitimate principles. He's like has real core values of you know, it's an ethical dude. And so that alone is it makes someone very easy to talk to, you know what I mean, And and and I mean that obviously, right. I know that that's how he realized all.
Speaker 9: This episode was the first episode I watched I have. I haven't seen his show before. I've seen it, but I haven't watched it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like, he was surprisingly pretty, like you know what I mean, Like you would think you're just assuming they'd be some sort of gineeric conservative type or whatever, But no, he's pretty. He doesn't trust either side. He's pretty hip. I mean, it's in many ways. You know that it was a beautiful thing to witness. Yeah, very receptive ideas for sure.
Speaker 3: Yea, and that second up come on already dead dude. Yeah, that's what we told him. I legitimately told him that obviously as an open invite, and he asked this, how we typically do it, and then we said we're poores, so we we obviously do it through stream yard and shit. But hey, as possible. He's such a good person. Oh he's coming.
Speaker 8: He's almost certainly coming down for bro Grove, which I don't know. I think, I don't real quick, I don't. I'm not sure if I've a if I've told our audiences, but I think June twenty is and June twenty first, so I think that might have been solidified, so keep keep keep an eye out for that.
Speaker 3: In Leesburg, Florida.
Speaker 8: So we apparently we have uh Sam headlining one of the Knights and then Owen headlining the other. And it looks like we might get Jake Shields up on that motherfucker maybe some other people maybe And why I say maybe, wink wink. I'm not gonna say stuff because you know this is stuff like from texts and stuff, but maybe some big, big fucking names too, So just saying, uh, but I mean, the hell if that wasn't fucking might be.
Speaker 3: In danger, right, Like that's all we Yeah, we're going to.
Speaker 8: Fucking make these motherfucker's friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, you're gonna be fucking friends. It's okay, or is so funny to me? I will fuck you up, that's ship.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've never been to Florida, man, so I'm super stoked to come out. Dude.
Speaker 8: You're gonna be like, what is up with this gay ass California?
Speaker 3: Dude? Wow?
Speaker 8: Except for that humidity might throw me out. I will say it did feel nice. It will feel nice, but it did look like descending it to hell when I when I was flying in just seeing the just complete grid system of LA. But yeah, it was wild. This cool scene the other coast. I mean, we probably should move on to some actual content at some point, but man, it was it was cool. Yeah, it was. It was wild. I mean we had a I just were circling around it. But it was a fun episode. It was really surreal. So I really appreciate you know, you guys for making this happen. Obviously, like this, how this happened. I mean we kind of like we're talking about this a lot on the way over. It was like a combination of two things, and if anything, kind of felt good because it was really a kind of a sign of like I think we're doing the right thing. To think it's the right thing, and it's kind of a level of authenticity. It was both ends, like how this happened, because I mean we did For one, I guess, uh, Sam supposedly, I guess told us that he said something to Jake, and I guess then Jake told us later he didn't know anything about that, so I think literally probably Sam did say it, and then Jake was like probably slipped Jake's mind. So there's one. Then we obviously have people online that like know us, you know, like at larger accounts that what you know, got his you know, got his attention, and so you have that that and then on top of that, then once the call got put out like online, all the smaller accounts, all all the the real people, like real audience out there, fucking uh you know, hey, you get this because gets So it's like on multiple different fronts, you know, from the big wigs that we've like become friends with, you know, or friendly with, or at least recognize our work and say, yo, you need to talk to him. It's just cool to see it coming from both ends. I think that shows a level of like authenticity because sometimes you'll see people who get it from like one end or the other. Uh So, I mean shit, we're I mean hell, I think it's a measure that we're doing something right. So it's good. But either way, I just want to say thank you to you guys all. So one last thing, I thought it was funny to worth mentioning with the whole thing of the Douglas Marie and the experts and ship is kind of like we did exactly what they were afraid of, like the whole like, oh no, these non experts are gonna come in and open these dangerous ideas, these dangerous retards.
Speaker 3: Dangerous dude, Jordan Peterson's talking about the same shit on Rogan today, you know, lambasting the dangerous, dangerous. That's that's essentially what we've become.
Speaker 8: You follow follow these dangerous retards for a few hours, and you'd be like, yeah, I think it really is all about just sucking our kids. That's really what it's all about.
Speaker 3: I mean. But hey, once you're once you're exposed to the true nature of you know, state sponsored child sex trafficking operations, the human compromise, network of sexual blackmail. What are we talking about, man? I mean, it's undeniable, right, Like the current structure is built on death and sadistic abuse and lies and deceit in every fucking way. It's spiritually hollow, you know. And and we're intended to embrace this at face value, of course, every step of the way, because we're intended to be ignorant. But it's up to us right to break that mold. And so here we are dangerous retards, motherfucker. And I'm proud, you know what I mean? Like that, that's how I feel Honestly, I've never been more excited about the path we're on. Like, honestly, man, I'm proud of both of you guys, and and uh, you know, we don't have to like suck each other off all day.
Speaker 8: But honestly, so Kanye just have a song grab about sucking off his cousins.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. It's a perfect segue.
Speaker 8: We got where he's like, so, what what age did you guys sucking off your cousin? How old were you guys?
Speaker 3: Right, Well, apparently Kanye's cousin was five or six. I can't not quite certain when he started showing him the That's what I asked the question that I have. I'm not quite certain how I think they were. Yeah, man, so apparently his mothers born. Hold On, actually book mark just because it's worth so listen, listen to me, all right, hold on, let me present this. This is crazy though, so.
Speaker 8: Of course, yeah, one of our patrons in the back till this it was still he was fourteen. I heard that somewhere, but I guess it is like when he started and how old the kid was is when I want and the other like, what what was the age difference?
Speaker 3: He was older.
Speaker 8: He was younger and let me see, okay until.
Speaker 3: I was fourteen, So that was it. That's when it stopped.
Speaker 8: So said when he was six. And then we asked, okay, so when he was six, but it was so and I said.
Speaker 3: This is literally let's listen, listen.
Speaker 8: I read this was a.
Speaker 3: Tweet by Kanye West. Everyone. So he has a new single called Cousin. All right, and uh, he's been on a talk show where he talks about how his cousin apparently right after he stopped doing this ship with his cousin, he murdered a pregnant woman and then went to prison for the basically the rest of his life. And yeah, and so he's been onto a talk show essentially like defending himself, well basically saying love is a strange thing, you know, like yeah, this is what he said, like I love my cousin even though he murdered this pregnant woman, right, and it's like, hey, like I get that context. But then it's like, how are you going to send your cousin to prison or advocate for it when you notice dictates like the song this is crazy? Have you read the lyrics?
Speaker 8: Okay, this song you call cousin about Okay, locked in jail for life for killing the pregnant ladies a few after This doesn't really flow. I mean it's gonna have a different way of delivering because that doesn't.
Speaker 3: Flow at all. It's okay, this song is called cousin about my cousin that's locked in jail for life for killing a pregnant lady a few years after I told him we wouldn't look at dirty magazines together anymore. Perhaps in my self centered mess, I felt it was my fault that I showed him those dirty magazines when he was six, and then we acted out what we saw. By the way, like how fucking weird. You know, this is like some some strange uh you know, sexual trauma at a very vulnerable psychological state, you know, as far as your age is concerned. Fucking name man.
Speaker 8: I mean this, I mean, that's why I keep wanting to like, I mean, guess probably someone just gotta have looked up by now how old like the age difference, because I mean that's obviously for the same age. It's like, okay, whatever, they're little kids, that are I mean, the fourteen things just crazy statement, Like all right, okay, if you're like, yeah, like okay, at a certain point, you're like, I don't think we should be sucking each other's dicks anymore. Yeah, Like I think it's a way before.
Speaker 3: It does an experiment turned into holy ship where faggots like, what's going on here?
Speaker 8: That's a little too old for you could never go Oh, I didn't really know what we were doing here, Like I didn't really.
Speaker 3: Get it, like know what everyone was weird whatever I.
Speaker 8: Asked about sex as I'm a little kid, and like, okay, just so we just tried. No, not your part, like no, you know everything, You're just sucking your cousin off. I'm saying, okay, but anyways, get to the trauma point, it doesn't matter. So it's like we're not.
Speaker 3: You know, targeting victims of abuse, uh in any in any sort of fashion. Uh and and sort of like making a joke out of it, except for the for the fact that I don't trust anything in regard to Kanye's honestly, his entire image at this very moment, it's very much manufactured. In many ways, He's he's serving a purpose, uh for the establishment in my mind. I'll get into my theory, but first we have to actually discuss this, so I'll finish the tweet. My dad had Playboy magazines, but the magazines I found in the top of my mom's closet were different. What does that even mean.
Speaker 8: Top of my mom's closet?
Speaker 3: Well, why would they be different?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: So my name is ya. Were other tweets that line, bro tweets.
Speaker 8: I know they all right, you fucking all right? Well I forgot I was gonna say now. And so there was another tweet that said they had more of the lines and there was something about like them looking at things about it said something like kissing niggas. There's something that said in there. I swear there was another tweet. So I'm like, I'm thinking, like, what's the significance of that the mom's porn? Is that like that's or in the clause? Does that really saw the gay porn? Because that is like, why the fuck does your why is there a gay porn at your house? Because because there is a line in something. I swear I saw another tweet or something from him that was like there was about kiss there is or something.
Speaker 3: Like Anye West. His early work wasn't my taste, but he really came into his own when he released his song where he talked about blowing that made me laugh so hard. There was one other that that is worthwhile everyone who started following because of the Hitler posts. And it's like in disgust, Oh ship, look at Kanye West leaving his cousin's house. Bro I'm telling you, I was bro hold on.
Speaker 9: So I mean, is that worse than like his cousin sucking him all my mind?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Another dimension? He said, He said he stopped at four was fourteen? And who was sucking Who's dick?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 8: Both these the answers we need.
Speaker 3: Rapp is super gay for sure, saying.
Speaker 8: In the private chat that that Jack Nicholson was reading a playgirl on his first scene in The Shining, which is interesting.
Speaker 3: And brother, ye man, yeah, putting a dick in your mouth is way more gay than getting your dick sucks by a dude. Come on, ose Okay wait it was Jules who asked that question. Man, this is wild. That is too funny, right, I don't know what you think of this. This is just too bizarre. I think he's just extraordinary.
Speaker 9: Also, if his cousin was older and him be yes, like, is it just the same.
Speaker 8: Well, it really well depends on who's the abuse.
Speaker 3: That producer hat put that hat on that ship.
Speaker 8: Oh shit, right right, fucking Jacob here saying the whole different Uh, rabbit hole, a rabbit hole. But the playgirl from the shining article about incests, well that's a that's great, But then again it's play How often do they have incests articles? Probably pretty regularly.
Speaker 9: Why does Jack have tunnels under his house that lead to the Playboy mansion?
Speaker 3: And uh, yeah, that's what I'm saying. Yeah, that's reason the nature of Laurel Canyon in the first place. So that is that is Hollywood as far as the the compromised operatives. But yeah, in no way would I be I don't know, man Like, at this point, I'm thinking that you have to consider the fact that Kanye was coming out talking about how all these black males are being feminized and and being targeted by by wearing dresses, right and in these uh you know, you know, huge celebrities, black male celebrities being forced to wear dresses or at least agree to wear dresses in films, and and uh, and then all of a sudden he comes out talking about sucking, you know, sucking his cousin's Dick. I mean, it's just like, I don't know, it's clearly serving a purpose because if you consider the fact that every single one of his like scandalous moments come within the framework of a convenient timing, you know, for the establishment narrative, meaning the Black Clan hat right, the Black Clan.
Speaker 8: Or anything where they hide an absurdity, and like maybe they just got me here. But it is like I always with the am just like it's just so absurd that I'm just like, I don't know. I think it's just that wild. So maybe there is some like crazy all, but it's just being hitten absurd in the same idea as like s R. And like I'm I'm laughing, like this is too well. I'm not saying he's really an operative.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that he could be compromised by what Harley Pasternek or whatever his name is, who's legitimately known to uh you know, obviously be some sort of mk ultrum an in paletra operative. That's that's clearly a compromising celebrities psychologically and and some sort of mind control experiment. Uh. I don't know, man, I don't trust Hollywood. I think all the celebrities at this point are dabbling in the occult. If not, they're compromised by uh, the current esta.
Speaker 8: I don't I don't trust you that dude's slinging around his fucking like basically naked wife and it's just it's just he's just very, very very weird energy. But at the same time, he's also just insane. I could totally see him this just be like someone threatened him with blackmail and he's like, all right, and I just released the song about yeah, yeah, like yeah, what are you gonna drop? I just dropped a song about sucking off my cousin? What now? I mean, like, you'd have to have some pretty weird shit on me to be like up that. Now, let's play this game. Let's beat me what he got on me worse and sucking off my cousin.
Speaker 9: You definitely have to be and you have to be an initiate into one of these uh secret occult groups.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying? What what? What's up with all these rappers coming out and saying that they went to the diddy parties. They refused, They rejected the opportunity of sucking some dude's dick or having some dude suck their dick, and then they decided, all right, you know, now we have no career in Hollywood. And that's essentially what happened. And how many different stories of those have we heard over time where that's basically you know, it's it's the right the pattern recognition that we speak of so often. It's like, man, I don't know each and every industry it seems that has any sort of public influence. It's compromised, it's infiltrated, it's it's a large at the very least in large part, it seems to be controlled within the framework of the information that it that it provides to the public. And so that that alone is like information warfare at its best. So in my mind, you know, Kanye, Kanye is probably a fucking zombie. He's he's some mentoring candidates, got it right?
Speaker 8: I think this is the way to look at it. I mean, maybe I'm wrong. I just I just feel like, yeah, it's just like just enjoy it. Like if if you're doing anything other than enjoying it, you're just you're just fucking up, like doing me wrong. I don't like when he was doing it.
Speaker 3: Was Mark and tell me I'm full of ship and go say you're full of shit. There's weird sh here. It's just talking to Jeff Anderson because like you know, you can, you can dismiss it all you want, but you know read Laurel Canyon. Yeah you know, yeah, I didn't read that. It's office in nineteen ninety six. That was set up by Tommy Lee Jones's fucking cousin. All right, and tell me that it's bullshit. It's not man, And each and every one of these individuals what do they do. They wax poetic on political nonsense for the establishment narrative. So I don't know, it's like, uh, the only people that I trust, you know, they get they get essentially, you know, completely tarred and feathered by right by by each and every one of those industry uh operatives that that are put in place to be the gatekeepers you know of and and the the the individuals to control the narrative. And yeah, I'm just so skeptical man at this moment, and I'm trying not to be like a black pill in any way. That's not the point. It's just like, let's remain skeptical more than dismiss it at face value. That's a little bit naive at this point.
Speaker 8: Oh, it's definitely weird. I think what I'm driving and I didn't interpret him as dismissive. It's and I actually wouldn't be at least bit surprised or really if and even that I'm kind of inclined to think there are things forces something going on with but it's like it's kind of hard to read because between the past nek, between the seeming to be in the right past seeming not seeming to be it is like I can't I don't know, It's it's just kind of to me. I guess it's more of just like a the idea of like trying to really understand. It's just I'm almost just more just I just enjoy it, have fun pointed out when it's bad, because it is like, yeah, I think that the shit he did with like slinging his wife around stuff is gross, and like I don't think it's obviously, you know, a bad move, but there was stuff he's done the past. I'm like, oh shit, I actually think it was positive. I know a lot of people are like, oh this is is bad, and I actually think a lot of the crazy and fucking wild, over the top juwe stuff. Hell, even him coming back to Twitter to something a little bit, it's kind of like it's really I'm I'm I guess maybe it's just my men mentality just kind of like grow up, Like I'm all for the idea of black people out there, especially like entertainment ones breaking the fucking spell that some of these stupid things have, like him saying things like nigger, which I know already immediately gonna be somewhere in the audience who's upset about that is.
Speaker 3: One of my.
Speaker 8: Or him saying like you're like, hey, I'm a racist nigger, so what now?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 8: Like like they're just saying, like some of the crazy shit he's saying, it's almost points out the It points out the ludicrous nature of it all. And I think it is it's spell breaking, so I think he was breaking spells at one point, but it always waffles back and forth between is he breaking spells or is he making spells? So I don't know. It is kind of like trying to understand what it. I think there's been positive and there's sorts.
Speaker 3: Of I'm just in join it.
Speaker 8: I point out when it's when it's a fucking when it's when it's a when it seems like he's you know, it seems like a spell break. And there's sometimes like that in it, Like when I'm slinging his old lady around, that seems like, you know, spell making. That's that's luringing, you know, young young men into thinking that's something to aspire for some women that you can just sling around and.
Speaker 3: Be like, hey, look at my wife's tits. Yeah, like what the hell? Sure? But the problem is, keep keep in mind every single fucking person that that knew Kanye before the political Kanye before ya, right, who who? All the leftists, all the the uh you know, uh, Jordan Bush doesn't care about black people. Yeah, Jordan Bush hates black people. Yeah, exactly. And Michael Myers sitting there like, what the fuck Michael Meyer? But Mike Myers yeah, yeah, my bad, bad.
Speaker 8: But but Mike is short for Michael, you know that, right?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: And it's but I think Michael Myers, I know, I'm playing, bro, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Like, just keep in mind when the narrative becomes, when the narrative becomes by public perception, right, the leftist liberal who's sitting there dude, you see all this propaganda going around claiming that there are all these oh these town holes, these conservative politicians are in danger and as if like there's real protests happening at some like grassroots level that's disrupting the establishment. You know, it's like the most laughable thing on earth. But Bernie and AOC are now apparently key operatives within this framework, and the you know, the leftists are buying this fucking thing, and especially the progressives, And so you keep in mind that fact and then also the fact that we are entirely you know, as far as like removed from that dynamic and that paradigm as it exists because of you know, kind of like the framework we exist in it. We're isolated in a digital gulag, you know, so so we're not exactly under the same perspective as far as like, we might not be entirely introduced and exposed to, you know, the full and overall perspective of the political paradigm playing out. So the leftists might view this as, oh, my god, even Kanye is a fucking racist, white supremacist clansman motherfucking wearing a clan hood and and talking about uh swastikas and and uh, I love Hitler.
Speaker 8: I guess I do see that as a bad thing. Like fine, but but but it is the bad.
Speaker 3: Thing in the in the in the in terms of the culture war, right, all it does is in flame and and and create more and more of a solid divide, uh, with within that framework.
Speaker 8: So I think there I understand what you're saying. I think there is a mentality that people have. I guess my point is, I get what you're saying is people can see certain things and interpret like that this way and go take a crazy bad faith interpretation. But my mentalities has been I just don't really care. And if someone wants to take something, someone does that way and any in a negative way, if anything, that's the divide being created, the divide between critical thinkers who are willing to engage in good faith and those who aren't. So that's again the way I see it. So I get what you mean though, And there's that line of thinking that like, oh, essentially the concept that these people will shiitcoat things is a concept and.
Speaker 3: This is but I don't, I don't that's like a I just I don't know. I don't like that.
Speaker 8: That's gang because people can play that game for anybody, And I get it's just kind of where I am, like, I just don't like I see people do that where like certain figures, especially as a common lefty parapolitics thing, you see them all the time. Point us, I'm not saying you're doing that. You know, honestly, it's a little bit more reasonable when we're talking about yay, it's in the sanity it's engaged in. But I get what you but I just don't like to. I generally just don't like to engage. And if anything, I go, yo, I fucking I'm here for that, Like if anything like the culture jamming. But now that's point out that the negative stuff when I find the negative stuff too obviously.
Speaker 3: So don't get me wrong. I'm enjoying every single aspect of Kanye at this moment. But that's that's a selfish standpoint, is all my only point. What is it actually achieving in the larger framework.
Speaker 8: Depending, it's sometimes breaking, sometimes making, So it really depends on you.
Speaker 3: We are people who already are within that same framework. And as far as like the culture war is concerned, people that are already already under the spell. Ye, this is in no way breaking that spell for them, and in every single way it's reinforcing that fun.
Speaker 8: I guess it depends on which specific one. If you're talking about, then yeah, I would say, like, yeah, I do think it's gay when I see the front is of the world and you're like, wait to go, brother, look how fucking honest You're being like, are you talking about sucking off his cousin?
Speaker 3: This a little whild.
Speaker 8: So like yeah, yeah, because it's like you do have these people to immediately then knee jerk everything he does as well. So absolutely he missed me that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 8: I am like this, I am don't be wrong. I enjoy this. I don't I don't think I would recommend to anyone to write a song was sucking off.
Speaker 3: No, but I mean who in their right mind would So again, it's like, I don't know. I feel like he's just a controlled asset. So that's my that's my opinion. I don't think he's acting in any sort of genuine I mean.
Speaker 8: I think he's sometimes controlled sometimes not. That's the thing. It's hard to tell when because he's like he's a loser, And that's why I like him, because he's like this weird actor that I feel like they don't have as good as a grip, but sometimes they may think, I know, it's maybe they have a perfect control. And I'm not saying you say they're saying that. I'm just saying that the.
Speaker 3: Him the idea of not disrupting the direction we're headed in in any sort of way as far as the establishment is concerned and the totalitarian technocracy. So I don't see how this is actually providing any sort of positive outcome. That's my only opinion there is it's like it's only well really yeah, it's really only inflaming the two party delusion man in every fucking way. And so I just, uh, I think it's something that unfortunately we have to we have to spotlight because of how much this this obviously affects, you know, the vast majority of people because clearly they're they're how many you know, Uh, the average person is well aware of Kanye and and that'll obviously cross their feet no matter where they fall in the political spectrum. So yeah, but anyway, real quick, I did want to take.
Speaker 8: A moment to, uh, to let the audience know. We talked about before the show. Some of the patrons that are in the pre show set up or you know, they're aware of it. We're I think we're going to change up.
Speaker 3: The way we do calls.
Speaker 8: So essentially I think we might scrap the old uh you know, you know, dial or whatever thing. So I think it's gonna be all streamyard, I think. But the thing is for those who are like, oh, so just keep in mind you if you want to use it like a call, just turn off your camera, just use it like you with your phone, and just it'll just fall a link. But I think this at the intermission that we normally do every episode, we're gonna drop for non patrons, we will drop the link in the chats and then also probably on maybe on like Jeweles's account, like his Twitter account or something so that way. But for the patrons, you still get the get ahead of time, so you were still pointing out those links, so you have like a forty five minute, you know, heads heads up. Essentially, you can get in the lobby first. We'll be able to tell because we can see you down there. We can see if you're there, so we can know who who's coming up, So like we'll be able to keep in mind who's patrons, who's not so idea. The point being is you do get preference, you go to the front of the line if your patron. So I think that's gonna be the move, you know, because that way, you know, to Dick with a stupid annoying call set up. It'd be also, you know, easier for Jewels to kind of you know, manage that in the back. But yeah, so we're gonna start sending out the links, so keep an eye out on the live chats. And also I guess on Jewles's account so well, but if your patron should get him ahead of time. So, but I do want to before we one last little thing I thought just you know, kind of I guess, not topical in any real way, but I just thought this was thought this was pre interesting because the second episode, as I have referenced, is very much about kind of child trafficking type satanic ritual how that connects into the whole global apparatus. And uh, we someone's shared I believe they tagged both of us or at least me. Uh And there's I guess Henry Rowlands grew up next to a finder's house, which is kind of fucking wild, and I guess this kind of ties in and I guess this kind of ties into what we're talking about with controlled assets or like kind of the Hollywood types. But where was it at? It'll show you right here, uh you know there. I guess this is supposedly where the Finders one was at. And I guess this is where he was at. And so we can see that from statements he's at so Beecher Street Northwest. This shows here in the three nine one eight West Street Northwest. I'm assuming one of those is the Finders One.
Speaker 3: Is this in DC? Or where this?
Speaker 8: Let me see?
Speaker 3: Uh boo, this is in DC. Yep. We grew up in a neighborhood in DC called Glover Park.
Speaker 8: I grew up on Beecher Street and lived about two blocks away and West Street. Word got out that there was a kid down in West Street a bb gun, and we said herself, WHOA, we gotta check this motherfucker out because nobody we knew how to bb gun at the time. And that right there was the subtle, little little indication that we realized that Henry Rowlands grew up by the Finders just us like a street over street, two streets over. It looks like so boom boom boom, And they make it sound like it was like way closer, but I mean it's still two streets over, but it doesn't end there too.
Speaker 3: We see God, Who is it here?
Speaker 8: Who is it? The one of the the Around April nineteen eighty one, drummer Simon Jacobson was replaced by Ivor Hanson. At the time, Hanson's father was a tap top admiral in the US Navy, and his family shared living quarters the US Vice President at the Naval Observatory. The band held their practices there and would have to be let in by Secret Service agents.
Speaker 3: Secret Service. Wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I don't have a strong opinion on Henry Rolls or anything. I never really listened to his music or heard anything about him, but.
Speaker 3: Flag a bunch.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's a strange guy.
Speaker 3: Like he very angry, very angry.
Speaker 8: Man, very angry man, very weird. I mean I've seen him like yeah.
Speaker 9: Like by the way he talks, in the way he handles himself, like, I don't know, he seems like he's he's he's one of those.
Speaker 8: Guys called Getting the Van. I guess.
Speaker 9: He also playedane like as a fallen angel in this movie called He Never died pretty sure. That's plays what is that he plays Kane like yeah, but he was like yeah, so, I don't know, maybe something there. I mean, it was just like a yeah, shooter movie or whatever.
Speaker 3: It was a shooter movie with Kane. Yeah. There was like a cool daughter.
Speaker 9: Mafia, Like some mafia dude kidnaps his daughter and so he goes and just like kills.
Speaker 3: The biblical Kane. Yes, that's so funny and has anything to do with biblical ath.
Speaker 8: It's just like it's a modern day Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention he's the Biblical Cane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean in.
Speaker 8: A movie, but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's a pop culture influence still.
Speaker 8: The premise for a movie. Yeah, it's like John Wick and then you fight out of the way.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, he's the Babel John Yeah, or a taken but with Henry Rollins just being angry.
Speaker 3: Ah fuck man, that's too funny.
Speaker 8: That was so he literally played a Biblical cane in in a shooter and like a shoot him up.
Speaker 3: But it was like present day I know. That's what I'm saying. That's what's saying about it. What the fuck? That's what we talked about We talked about Kanye for like forty minutes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, right, that was not at all. Yeah, we should probably Okay, let's watch it before we transition over to like the bringing on fans.
Speaker 3: Let's watch this at least. Yeah, this just only because a chance to watch it, Yeah, and is very at least uh you know, seemingly just as far as like off the heels of the Kanye narrative here, Yeah, I watched it. It's dude, I'm telling you hard to watch. Jordan Peterson is becoming, as I said in the private he's becoming far more unimpressive by the day. Like it's honestly extraordinary. Bue.
Speaker 8: In this metaphor my mind is the frog in the world is the water and it's boiling.
Speaker 3: It feels like but it really does feel like he was sent in some sort of damage control as far as like the narrative is concerned.
Speaker 8: We were talking about in the pre chet, which, by the way, I guess basically a patron function now since so many people show up early. It's just like hanging out with us before the show was right, But yeah, it does seem to be the move Murray didn't work, so ratching it up, and it's all these people that are known for having a being able to put off substance without actually really having much of it exactly, So.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what he did. Indubitably. That's funny. But yeah, he does very much seem like he's a controlled opposition to a certain extent at this very moment. Obviously, the meeting between Ben Shapiro and net and Yahoo, if that didn't throw off any red flags, and I don't know what you're looking at obviously, but still watch this because this is just ridiculous. Man. You also set that conversation up, but hold on, let me turn it up just to make sure. Oh it's all the way up. Is it loud for you? I think it sounds fine to me.
Speaker 10: You also set that conversation up, but it poked up and made itself manifest in that conversation. And the issue is how do you identify the psychopathic pretenders? And it's even worse now and then make a barrier right now?
Speaker 3: Right us just going on. Jake shields that for decades, and they didn't and they couldn't.
Speaker 10: And the Left is not good at drawing barriers, partly temperamentally the right, is somewhat better, but there's no shortage of monstrosity there. And so then the question is how do you how do you draw the line?
Speaker 3: And that's kind of what I.
Speaker 8: Oh, yeah, that's right, you have it. I'm saying, that's what I got.
Speaker 3: I got. I'm sorry, Oh you're good. What are you gonna say? I was just gonna say this, fuck, God, damn it.
Speaker 8: I lost him all that at a point.
Speaker 3: To just wait, watch how long he keeps his eyes closed.
Speaker 8: It's just I remember what I was gonna say. I just want to I just wanted to look. Bear in mind, as he's saying this, what he's referring to, he's like, oh, the lines and the and the psychopaths. What he's literally referring to is like the random Twitter people like.
Speaker 3: This is this is us? Like that's no, I don't know that's what you want.
Speaker 8: I mean, I totally mean, yeah, I guess like I thought you were referring in the context of like us going on Jake, but okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: All of us.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, no, you're right in that sense, yes, because I mean there were a lot of people may don't recall this, especially if you're not terminally aligned but this has been a thing. It was like right around October seventh, and really kind of since he's had these weird like if he stopped it seems like he stopped using Twitter as much, or I haven't seen it, or he hasn't been having meltdowns. There's a weird period where he was just flipping. He was just freaking out and.
Speaker 3: Doing Morgan fucking devastatingly cried like it was the most unlike it was.
Speaker 8: But it's online people. It's just online people getting to them and just fucking dry, and it's they're upset that they say shit and then people go, Hi, I bet you you got paid off by the Jews, and it's like they're just these people are incapable of just like shrugging that off or blocking or muting or what and like it's like, I'm sorry, this isn't a complaint.
Speaker 3: I take all that. It's just I don't.
Speaker 8: It's just such when I hear people complain about this, and it's always in the context of like usually typically when we're talking about a fucking war, and it's like these people like it. Because I heard Weinstein was complaining about this recently with Dave Smith on after I just argued in like the overall context being you know, the fucking because he was literally talking about anti Semitism and hurt feelings and obviously, you know, likely probably meaning his experience being oh from Twitter, from fucking online. So then you're not real life, you're online life. You have to deal with some mild nuisance saying, aha, you look like a Jew. Look at you with your fucking mole on your nose. You Jew, You look so jew like, just like, which is like, okay, I admit, not very fucking nice, but it's like, grow the fuck up, especially in the context is literally people dying and you're complaining as well.
Speaker 3: I just don't get why people can say kaik.
Speaker 8: On line exactly, and you expect me to take you fucking seriously in any way, shape or fucking form, like me fucking grow them fucking thick skin and stop fucking crying like a fucking I don't know, a pampered bitch.
Speaker 3: Right, And meanwhile we're and seeing of course the uh, you know, just as far as anti Semitism being utilized as the justification for violating the First Amendment and clearly deporting immigrants, right or just like anyone who's even like obtained a visa at a certain level. If you're a dissenting voice and you oppose Israel, see a bit, you know, like that's basically you're MS thirteen. Motherfucker, you know what I mean, Like, that's what's happening, which is hilarious. And did you see on whatever this is by the way, that we revealed that you're MS thirteen. Oh yeah, I was like, man Jose came and visited. I didn't realize until I met him in person, but this motherfucker's MS thirteen. I thought it was so funny. But anyway, it just goes to show right, like there's clearly in my mind if as far as just like I don't understand how anyone couldn't interpret this for what it is, you know what I mean, which is obviously you have a controlled operator of who's sent to to you know, clearly clearly introduce a perspective that might help corral the dissenting opinion that that clearly might be. Uh, it's just somewhat influenced by by people like us, by people like the chat, by people who have some sort of like critical thinking skills and can assess and interpret. Uh, you know, the propaganda as it comes into it, as far as just falls into our lap. And and so yeah, we we pose a threat at this moment. And and as embrace the earlier, like, dude, what happens if if Tim Poole's bitch ass new press seat in the White House press room does throw some shade on on you know, Tower Gang or Nephelum Death Squad or or already dead. Yeah, you know, because if anything, it'll actually help reinforce the reality that we face here, you know, which is truly just we're in the midst of an information war. And if we aren't prepared and ready to kind of defend ourselves and combat it as it comes, then yeah, man, you know, we're not kind of assessing the paradigm that we're currently residing in in a realistic way, in realistic terms, and so it's time to come to terms with reality, you know. And unfortunately the reality we face is a true threat from the establishment. Meaning you hold a distant opinion in this current climate, you're a target man. And as we just discussed with Jake earlier on the show, like Jake's a priority target because of the size of his platform, you know, Brogan I talked with Sam about it. I'm like, hey, man, take.
Speaker 8: So many fucking times. It's kind of wild. I mean it's like it's like, which is almost kind of a good thing, which, like I said, you know, I think it made a good example of like kind of how we're doing exactly what they say you're not supposed to do. Because literally after that moment of that like Rogan Dave Smith, and then we come on right after like of doing this of like taking three hour three plus hours taking people from hey you remember you know that mundane thing you get told about one high school. All right, follow me along. I'm gonna bring you all the way to this injury connecting global network of child drafting, satan Satanism, you know of falls flags like give me a bit, and that's what we did. And uh so it is like it's funny on Jake Shields. So it's like these people you literally the most, and they try to use him because they see him as a parody and does some make sense? I get it. It's like, h he has fun with it whatever he leans into it. And that's and I'm that's kind of my aspect. I'm I'm that's I get that but it's like yeah, but it's like, uh, you know the literally the their literal most like bottom of the barrel parody that they can think of that they point to. And it's like, fine, go to that, please do like because I mean like, it's like if you come away from that and you are repulsed by it, I guess I could make a case. So we didn't like to do a perfect job to where I can say you're a bad faith actor, but okay, fine, it's not for you. But I think it'd be a surprising amount of people that be like come away from that like oh shit, like okay, and maybe I should look into a few of these things and after they dude be like, oh fuck, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and to this perfect As far as just the example that we're presenting here with Jordan Peterson, what platform is he on right now? He's on Brogan And and I just asked Sam the other day, right I'm already dead or not already dead, shit, whatever this is. I asked them, you know, was there a concerted effort to infiltrate you know, Rogan's inner circle? Right? And and he just fucking was like absolutely one hundred percent there was a concerted effort, obviously, And I called, he says, I called Eddie Bravo up and I told him what I felt and what I thought. And Eddie didn't go on for forever after that. And that was why, which I wondered for forever, why Eddie hadn't been on, you know, And and I was like, it's Rogan upset at him or something, and and it was apparently Eddie was just like, dude, fuck that. You know, obviously, there are clearly, you know, some at the very least bad faith actors that are attempting to gain access to the Inner Circle and have some sort of bad influence uh, you know, in in in uh and uh. As far as just the consequential outcome there, Yeah, I know, doctor Corbo a man, I understand that opinion Rogan is a shill. I hope to God that's not the actual reality that we reside in, because you know, I clearly just think in my mind, I'm just holding out hope. You know that that potentially he's been targeted due to the size of his platform and and and obviously because of his his due to his success as well. Right, he's sort of like in some sort of privileged, uh insulated bubble where it's difficult to assess reality for what it is, and in in some some at least in certain ways, I hope that is actually the reality. Hey man, doctor Corbo, don't be mad at me. I just I can't completely take the black pill. Like you understand how the important? Right, I get it.
Speaker 8: You're just you're circling. You're circling with the audience. You're not gonna go anywhere. I get what you mean. Though, I get what you mean. I'm in the same mind. I'm I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if if Rogan is. But the same time, I don't know why Jill's due. He's talking ship doctor, doctor Corbo, you're my boy. Let's let's listen to this fucking, this fucking.
Speaker 3: Drug out, all right. I can talk about how hard.
Speaker 8: His Twitter experience is, UH get in the context of a global war.
Speaker 3: But you get what I'm saying, right, Like, it's honestly important. As far as just Rogan himself, I agree with the intention being a shill, Like, no, that's the last thing. I want to embrace his reality. But it does seem like it's a potential possibility I get the idea that people say that.
Speaker 8: I mean, I think it may be some senses he kind of is, depending on what you mean by that, Yeah, But in other ways, like I don't know, like we just saw, we've been talking about the whole Rogan, Douglas Murray, Dave Smith thing, and I don't know. I mean, I'm not like close friend to Dave Smith, but I've got enough of a feel from him that I think this is legit. I don't really think this is some crazy stage Masonic event. I think Rogan genuinely doesn't like what's going on there. I mean, sure, I think I'd be more concerned with like the Teal and Elon connections. And even then, I don't think it's necessarily anything negative, I think, or not negative, but necessarily anything in petrol. I think it might just be that he's just he might just be the kind of goof that's like blown away by a fucking yeah.
Speaker 3: That's been a Hugure problem for years. Mike Baker coming on giving the worst foreign policy advice of all time running Defense for the form. You know obviously, uh, you know, foreign policy in the military industrial complex. But anyway, I'll move on. I love Joe Rogan, I know, because of the influence he had on me, honestly, and and and and he's like, I don't want yeah, I don't want to believe that he could potentially be a compromise shill.
Speaker 8: I didn't know this. I didn't know the Rogan at Epstein's brother on and didn't didn't really ask good ship. That's kind of wild. I don't know, Gordy, dude, jeral All, I don't know, dude, that's crazy, that's insane.
Speaker 3: If he did, you have to send me that that I'll look into it as well. But but again, it's at the very least, if we're honest actors and we're trying to kind of like assess reality for what it is and in the landscape we reside in, it's it's a conversation we have to have occasionally, that's all. And so uh, anyway, let's get into Jordan Peterson, because again, he's just reinforcing the nature of what they would do if Rogan was an entirely compromised asset, right, they would send misdirection misdirection tactics into his inner circle, like a Jordan Peterson like, you know what I'm saying, So that's the real point that I'm attempting to make here, But yeah, who knows what the reality is? How do you draw the line?
Speaker 10: And that's kind of what I was because I've been watching these right wing they're not right wing, These psychopathic types manipulate the edge of the conservative movement for their own gain, and a lot of that's cloaked and anti Semitic, guys. There's plenty of any Semitism on the left to by the way, So it's not unique anti semitism, particularly now, yes, yes, yes, particularly now. And so you know, you've let your curiosity guide you, your curiosity, desire for knowledge, this quest you've you've let that guide you as a podcaster. And I'm, by the way, I'm trying to work through exactly the same sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Annoying.
Speaker 10: How do you know, given your rap radical increase in statue in the last ten years, how do you know cool when your curiosity and even your skepticism about the fact that things aren't the way that people say they are, because that's certainly being demonstrated in the last ten years. How do you how should anyone decide what guardrails to put up? Like, what do you look for you do you have a conceptual system worked out for that, like and what.
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 8: Honestly is that not It's a struggle session, dude, That's what that was. Absolutely, And Joe, honestly, Joe was did not seem to be having because as soon as you said what he asked that question, he goes, oh, especially now you can see his face like he's get out of that. You can see they almost talk of their eyes. You could you could see it. Even donnad georganes like, yeah, especially now and just kind of like, let's move past that. Let's sell those I know, man, Yeah, but let's say what was he saying?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, I just thought it was hilarious. I agree, it's wild.
Speaker 8: All right, Let's let's take a minute. I gotta pee. Let's let's play the Let's play our little uh player a little intermission. It's shorter today, Austin, so uh you have to we didn't have a lot of morning dumps this week, so uh, it's a little bit shorter. So let's go ahead and we're gonna play this. We'll be back in a minute. We're gonna take calls.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 8: In the meantime, Jules is gonna send out links. He's gonna send him out to the chats. Uh, so keep an eye out, send him out to his Twitter, which is what at the r E water pill.
Speaker 3: So there you go, so great pilled pod with.
Speaker 8: An E like like a nice little englishman. But yes, so great pilled also in the chat, So keep it if you want to pop in you. I mean, it does get priority to the patrons because we have multiple patrons who have been waiting patiently here from the beginning, so they hung out with us at the beginning. But all right, we're gonna go. We're gonna go and play this video and we'll be back with you guys in a couple minutes, all right.
Speaker 1: See top lobs of productions.
Speaker 8: Four armist said said Usually what happens is the FBI classifies documents under as many classifications as possible to make it harder for people to get at them, which eventually leads to unrelated documents showing up in releases decades later. The same sort of thing happened with the JFK files. Yeah, it's kind of obviously that's a joke, you know, Obviously the first fucking idiot says, that's not the real post, and I said, thanks for clearing that up. They were doing as if we didn't know that supposed Yeah, fucking you're fucking retarded. If you go to some sort of retreat with a bunch of fucking glowies and be like, let's fucking do hallucinogenics, this will be fucking great. I'm not gonna get reprogrammed or anything.
Speaker 5: Even you haven't been. How is he.
Speaker 11: Gradually are infiltrated by people with a significant political partisan agenda who then proceeds who.
Speaker 8: We no fucking way reallypinized these institutions against Americans.
Speaker 3: We've seen this in the USA.
Speaker 8: Underground tunnels were running from the property to the homes of famous guests like Warren Beatty, Jack Nicholson, and James Kane. So let's, uh, let's watch it. But then on the inverse we have James Lindsay, which it seems like, if there is a role to play, he's kind of playing the he's playing the top lobstera essentially, but he's not doing it well everybody like or something. But I remember when he had Dave on well back. I checked out that episode, and even within that he made some allusions to this guy being a too nick being a fed. He has some weird heart on for Nick and I just don't.
Speaker 10: Get I'm talking about you for you, I'm not talking about a MANX.
Speaker 8: I need you by my side.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 8: And he fucking predicted the future. You knew we were gonna be talking about fucking yeah second and everything.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, all right.
Speaker 8: Well, I guess we're ready to bring on, bring on some of the bring Some of the guests.
Speaker 3: On posted a.
Speaker 9: Link on X. I posted a link in your rumble chat, Jose. I don't know if anyone's in Austin's guys start going to Austin watching on there too.
Speaker 3: You just made.
Speaker 9: Also in both both of your YouTube Uh well chats so okay?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 3: Well hell you.
Speaker 8: Webell, We see more of your rolling in here in a second, he's my mic weird. I just noticed in like my made my headphone.
Speaker 3: This is good.
Speaker 8: You also got stronger in one of the other I think the mics they're old and shitty. So yeah, let us know the group of y'all, which one of y'all want to come in?
Speaker 3: And I really do want to actually talk about this SpaceX bullshit with Palanteer and Enderim because it is nuts, like the missile defense system that's allegedly going because it's essentially the Iron Dome, but it's the Golden Dome for Trump. And uh, we're talking about like legitimately like drones in our airspace. Like it's fucking crazy, crazy shit, you know what I mean. Like, So, just as far as I don't know, I feel like it's it's a worthwhile conversation in many ways.
Speaker 8: Right, Let's say, would you mind if we bring a bring on one of the guests first and we can either talk with them or talk with him after. So yeah, yeah, all right, I see the abrogate D's in the back seeming like he's a keeps showing his fingies, so I think he wants to talk. What's up, Bud?
Speaker 3: How you doing pretty good? How are you guys doing good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 3: But something about it's a long time no see?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, join a campfire?
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, dude, you got anything? Or you just want to chill because Austin does have a top present so you.
Speaker 4: Can present a topic. It's someone to say congratulations on Jake Shields and all the attention you guys get lately.
Speaker 8: Oh appreciate it. Brother, You've been there since Jump Street. So I appreciate it. Probably one of my earliest patrons. I appreciate you were there before people were giving me money having you around, and you're an old school twer Gang fan of that for sure. Uh yeah, if we ever may go to your neck of the woods, we'll have to hang out. Or if you're making Broke bro Groove coming in June. But all right, Austin, take it away and then we'll, I guess kind of we'll talk about together.
Speaker 3: Sounds good, buddy, oh man. Yeah, This is honestly as far for the course really as far as everything we cover and just so often where we're discussing the technocracy and how it's kind of playing out and being fully implemented in this sort of infrastructural you know, just as far as like the end result is clearly like we're seeing the A the AI infrastructure being perfectly put into place right and this is a part of it. As far as like SpaceX Andill Peter Till, all of Peter Til's companies are clearly involved in this partnership as well. But this is worth at least being aware of.
Speaker 12: SpaceX is fronting a bid to build President Trump's proposed Golden Dome missile Defense system, a satellite based shield designed to detect and stop long range attacks. The company is working with Talenteer and Drone Maker and AILL on a concept that would launch hundreds of satellites into low Earth orbit to track threats in real time. Another fleet, at all two hundred satellites would carry strike capabilities like missiles or directed energy weapons. SpaceX is leading the custody layer satellites that track incoming threats in real time. Early design costs are estimated at six to ten billion dollars. Instead of the government owning the system, SpaceX is pitching a subscription model. The Pentagon would pay for access, similar to a service, an approach that could speed up development, but Rais's questions about long term control and oversight. Over one hundred and eighty companies have shown interest, including Logeed, Boeing, and Northrop, but SpaceX's existing satellite network and launch capability may give it a head start. Trump signed an executive order in January directing the Pentagon to evaluate options. Early rollout could begin as soon as twenty twenty six, though timelines and team structures could shift as planning evolves. Analysts say the full system could eventually cost hundreds of billions of dollars, and while SpaceX has experience with satellite deployment, the company hasn't built a nationwide missile defense network, something officials say will take significant coordination and testing. Musk, a major donor to Trump aligned causes, now advises the Trump administration on government efficiency. His central role in the project has sparked debate over transparency, influence, and whether Silicon Valley firms are ready to lead national security programs at this scale. For more of our unbiasedream, it's crazy.
Speaker 8: Yes. Well, by the way, I abrogate a heavy meta just because the crickets are allowed. So just mute yourself whenever you talk. Uh but yeah, there you go. Yeah, woh yeah. So and I did turn your volume down a little bit. You're going over a little hot, but so say that again, Alice, gotcha?
Speaker 3: Okay, perfect, I think you're good. Now you have a good level. Now good.
Speaker 8: But yeah, man, that's fucking so. It might sounds to me like that they it no longer is a dome per se. That's just it miss a gnomer, like a just nomenclature. They're using and doing some tech futuristic ship is what it sounds like to me, because honestly, I mean not to say. When he first throw this iron dome idea, I was like, this is fucking retarded. Now I'm like, well, I still think it's kind of retarded and freaky. It's like it makes more sense now. Before it was like, you want a United States iron dome because it's the United States. It's fucking huge, So like, I don't think it's gonna work. But no, I guess like a high like some sort of light type yeah, missile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, freaky though it is, yeah, obviously because what what yeah? I mean, Uh, that in essence is international in scope obviously, right, because it clearly doesn't seem to have any sort of like you know, restricted borders that it's dealing in, you know, as far as like where it operates. No, it's actual satellite technology, so that in itself is international in scope, right, So I don't know in my mind. Like when you read this Reuter's article about this a separate fleet of two hundred attack satellites being armed with missiles and lasers that would then bring enemy missiles down, three of the sources said apparently, and this is a SpaceX group, not expected to be involved in the weaponization of satellites, but still one of the sources familiar with the talks described them as a departure from the usual acquisition process. And there's an attitude that the national security and defense community has to be sensitive and differential to Elon Musk because of his role in government. And this is just like the weird framework of the Reuter's article. And essentially it says that SpaceX and Musk refused to actually comment on any of this, and the Pentagon responded in detail by question as far as like saying that it will deliver options to the President for his decision in aligned with the executive order and in alignment with White House guidance and timelines. But again this isn't, you know, obviously an international project, as far as just like the scope in itself, like I said, it's satellite technology, so I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, at the very least, sorry good ever get.
Speaker 4: Oh I was gonna say, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Uh, well, if there's any good news about us, well it's not good news.
Speaker 9: Maybe this is a payoff to military contractors, Like.
Speaker 11: Maybe if they spent all this stupid money on a system that won't work, you don't have to blew up Iran, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, this is like it's a cash trump check of Iron Dome without saying he retarded, because honestly, as I was listening, I heard like what he said it was like six to eight billion?
Speaker 3: Is they projected like at least just really?
Speaker 8: Yeah, So it was like, oh, okay, because when I first heard the iron Dome, because I remember like, and that was one of his day one things he said, They're like, oh, fucking iron dome, we're gonna do. Not that you'd have it done on day one, but like as he was coming in, he was saying something about an iron dome, like oh, we're gonna do this, and it was like, what the fuck? Like an iron dome for the United States? And so now it doesn't recompenct.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 3: Headlines, right, yeah, it really has been, and so yeah, that was my concern as well. And when I read.
Speaker 8: Because you have us being like oh okay, yeah, I know right, you said a crazy thing before, and we're like oh okay, okay, get it and think about actual normy like some not not us. So what does that do to them? They're like, oh, sign me up? Yeah, I liked it before, right, right, that was just more reasonable exactly.
Speaker 3: But no, obviously the problem here is just it's the boondoggle, you know, and it's playing out before our eyes, and I'm tired. I'm kind of tired of just watching idly by, who are standing idly by and while we witness our taxpayer dollars just going to uh this this, Yeah, I mean, war's a racket, man, you know what I mean? And what do we see? We see, uh, at the very least, we see the Pentagon kind of putting itself into the perfect position to undermine alongside Israel, undermine talks with Tehran and and and Iran as far as what's being discussed in negotiations right now. In my mind, this is the perfect excuse to ratchet up tensions even further with Iran. And this is where the pivot is taking place, which we've been discussing and spotlighting every step of the way. So in no way is this shocking to us.
Speaker 8: We missed the law while we were gone, we did, and it was all days, right, It's crazy. I was just thinking that because actually, as you were talking, I was like, oh, what should be talking about next? I was thinking I brought up the Lably thing and I was just thinking about it. It was like there are there was the hegseth thing that happened while we were gone too, So the heck's with? I'm watching currently the Tucker Carlson coverage of the call Ball guy. Uh you know, the one of the guy who got booted for being good. Uh So yeah, we're seeing we're seeing some wild ship play on the world stage right now. All right, everget these we're about to Actually I'm gonna swap over to the lab league story. We have another person in the back that we're gonna bring on.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 8: You can stick around if you want, if you have anything else for us, you know, now's the time, Bud. But I appreciate you joining us and being a being there for us since since the beginning, Bud.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 4: Well, I am hoping to get out the brogro. So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: Show up, brother, Hell yeah, yeah, that'll be fun.
Speaker 8: I'll smoke out with you.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Let's know it, all right, guys, have a great mac.
Speaker 3: Are you too?
Speaker 8: Shot you on? I'm bringing you on unless you tell me otherwise. But you already got your face up there, so I think we're good. What's yep, dude?
Speaker 9: What it do? Oh?
Speaker 8: We're kicking you out?
Speaker 3: You get out of here? What's what's up?
Speaker 8: Shout you on? What's up?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 5: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 8: He's good to be here with you. We're gonna I think we're gonna talk. But do you have anything you want to talk to you about?
Speaker 3: With us? Real quick?
Speaker 8: Otherwise we got some ship we can go through.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna go ahead, keep them keeping.
Speaker 8: I wanted to take a second because, as I said, this is a little bit late, and considering how me and you do a morning show and we typically are really right on the news, this is super duper duper late. But it's kind of like, how do we not cover this there recently? I guess we're Isn't that cool? Look at that fucking photo. I'm not a Trump guy, but like, man, because that doesn't get a little bit hyped up, then I'm not even in the Trump. I'm like, that's cool. It's a cool photo. But yeah, that's a walking in lab leak true origins of COVID and then a little signed nineteen and even the little signature. Then come on, come on, they're putting all the bells and whistles here. But anyways, Yeah, if you go to white House dot gov now slash lab leak true Origins, they have a whole flashy little infographic that kind of goes into the current White House stance and now is this this is stuff that like used to be you'd get kicked off YouTube, and now it's the official government stance, and they would I mean, we guess we could go through this point by point that seems a bit much, but I'd say mostly people probably already mind a lot of this. But I think the real takeaway here is just the degree to which they fucking lambass Fauci. I think it probably at least reads the beginning here, like it starts out with the origin at the cool infographic origin the proximal Origin of stars. CoV two publication, which was used repeatedly by public health officials and the media, descredit that the lablake theory was prompted by doctor Fauci to push the preferred narrative that COVID nineteen originated naturally. The virus possesses a and it goes one of the virus possesses a biological characteristic that is not found in nature. Two data shows it all COVID nineteen cases stem from a single introduction into humans. This runs contrary to previous pandemics where there were multiple spillover events.
Speaker 3: Three.
Speaker 8: Wuhan is home to China's foremost SARS research life, which has a history of conducting gain of function research, gene altering and organism supercharging at inadequate biosafety levels. Four Wuhan Institute of Virology researchers were sick with COVID like symptoms in the follow twenty nineteen months before COVID nineteen was discovered at the wet market. Five. By nearly all measures of science, if there was evidence of a natural origin, it would have already surfaced. But it hasn't. And I go further on with this blah blah blah, but you will see throughout fauci faucifauci, faucifauci, fauci. Look even here's like an even little cool Now it's the opposite of the cool intographic of the being announced. Here here's the bad guy in for graphic just like you're getting political any sort of political propaganda. And they're obviously they're also showing off the granted clemency here for him, it says a full and unconditional pardoner for any offenses against the United States which we may have committed or taking part in dot dot dot from January first, twenty fourteen. So he was one of the ones that was covered from that sweeping since twenty fourteen, which I think we me and you have talked about on the show that then later we had I believe was Trump that made some sort of statement saying that essentially they were no longer you know, he was no longer choosing to recognize those or some shit, which I don't know the legal I mean, this is all executive of sweeping actions anyway, So it's like, I don't know what the fucking rules are here. I don't think you can retroactively call someone's else's bullshit. But then again, his was calling it bullshit because it was like an auto pen thing and technically not him. But anyways, point being is one of this weird legal quandary where there's this in between where technically you have almost it cancels each other out to where it's kind of whatever the establishment wants it to be, uh to where it because like you know, where the idea that a lot of people brought up that when he got this part, and they're like, okay, well, the silver lining here is that now you can he can testify. I don't I think the fact that Trump, you know, did the opposing thing completely nix that because it's like, yeah, I guess sort of. But even then, now it's debatable because it's like him admitting to crime could be admitting to crime, so it's in a weird, vague spot. It's also like now we're in a spot where he's sort of in a weird even just from like a logistical standpoint of like what would be smart to do?
Speaker 3: She's not.
Speaker 8: He'd be smart not just say anything bad about Trump, because it's like, technically speaking, maybe he could fucking like pulls actually makes some shit happen and follow through in his word of like oh this isn't legit and actually but yeah, it just it seems wild that we're in this weird illegal system where things are you know, and they're just there. So it's point being is there's nothing that can be done here. They're using there, pointing everything at Fauci, which is that you would think it's what we all wanted because we all were like at one point, everyone get but it's like this is literally nothing. It's like we're not even gonna get like a truth out of it because you'll never say a word and they will get no legal action while he takes all of the fucking heat.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and even that, what will it do. It'll only be just some sort of you know, honestly service level. You know, none of it will actually like go at least directly you know, identify the root. Cause like, no, that's not happening. And and that's the point. So okay, you you have someone to crucify. That's great for everyone. Yeah, including the establishment. Okay, so fuck that. You know, it's like, no, we're not actually getting any sort of actual, real uh consequence, that's that's of any real value. No one's being held accountable, you know. And uh and this is all a joke. So yeah, psychological warfare, Bubba McCaw, he knows what's up. And uh and and that's what's playing out before our rise in every single aspect of the culture war and every single aspect of the political establishment, you know, securing its position in in the two party paradigm and the and the political duality and the delusion that's playing out that everyone seems to fall into this ridiculous framework as if it's a realistic paradigm. It's a joke, you know, And and yeah, assess power for what it is and and and how it's manipulated and exploited and leverage against us. And then and then you know, you can finally come correct to the table and kind of assess where you are in the world that we we we reside in. And and that's what we have to do, man, I mean, it's nothing that that makes us feel good in any sort of way as far as like, you know, the inevitable the inevitable result is, oh shit, this is far more terrifying than we were ever willing to uh write acknowledge in the first place. Yeah, unfortunately that is the case. So what do we do from there? Well, deal with the realistic terms that we've been dealt, you know, I mean, and honest, that's the only way objectively, And that's what drives me insane. That's the reason, you know, I continually see people fall into this trap and worship these false idols and and and uh and act as if democrat or Republican means anything as if it's any different, it's just like laughable. You know, what are you doing with your time?
Speaker 8: It's like what we said on the show is that whatever looks like we're gonna get a COVID COVID, But for Jews, it's like it looks like it's basically what we're getting is that it's we're gonna get all the same effects, you know, censorship wise, as we did from COVID, but it's all gonna be Jay related and it's gonna be so it's the same thing but for the rights. So all right, shy you own all right? How old were you when you stop sucking off your.
Speaker 3: Cousin all the way? All the way younger than for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on the he's I mean, you gotta be skeptical of anything that's put in front of your face, you know, sir. It's like he's way too much in our face for us to really even I think that's any type of thing that's organic.
Speaker 8: No, I agree, yeah, yeah, I mean yeah. My only point is like I don't know when it's organic and when it's not. And so it's like and I think and I do think that it's both. So like I genuinely think because he does seem like maybe I'm reading it wrong, maybe he's completely controlled through and through and everything that happens with him as intended. But I think it's just too wild to be like, come on, dude, get back here, come on yeay, And the next thing you know, he's he's slinging his big titty wife around naked around town, you know what I mean, Like like, Okay, we got him back, we got him back in the leash, And the next thing you know, he's fucking why is he singing about sucking office cousin? What's going on? But I don't even interpret this. It's as bad as a good Do we let him do it?
Speaker 3: What do we do?
Speaker 5: That I've been seeing is that a lot of these celebrities do have you know, sexual experience is very young, that it does mess them off. Like I've recently realized a lot of these people that we look at celebrities that were like, oh, this person's piece of shit. Look at what he's doing, Look what she's doing. All those people were really screwed up. Like so, I found out recently that Paris Hilton, when she was about fourteen or sixteen, was sent to Utah to Utah.
Speaker 8: One of those weird camps.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and weird they have like the huge high child abuse statistics because the government holds or the state holds religious things more high in regard than.
Speaker 3: More religious exemptions of hanging out in Utah.
Speaker 5: And she was saying that she was raped by her her staff mates and everything. Well, yea, and the fact that her parents, you know, her, that family, there's no reason for them to send them there unless they knew exactly what they were sending her there for. You know what I'm saying. Out of all the places you could send a person in the world, you canna send them to Utah. Who goes to Utah? You know what I'm saying, apparently, And then you know, so, I'm just it made me look at her a little differently when I said, and then she came right out of eighteen and just started just would out in the world and just being somebody that we just looked down upon.
Speaker 3: You're talking against those care facilities that you're talking about, that she grew up in this that she was exposed to from her parents. Right Like, she's actually going and speaking in front of you know, actual government authorities and trying to make some sort of like accountability play out in some sort of way. It is crazy to witness. Honestly, her sister's married to a rothschild. So yeah, dude, you know that she ala uh no, I hear I hear you.
Speaker 11: She was.
Speaker 3: There, you go, motherfuckers. She was passed off to add On Koshogi right like in the the Ran Contra Epstein Networks. So that's it by gone. Maxwell, she was arranged and given as a gift.
Speaker 8: Did you have her dad? Was a night of Malta?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey man, I heard, like tis mother.
Speaker 5: Last thing I want to ask y'all. Last things you hear about this like four hundred billion dollars some crazy crazy amount, like highest ever for in l a settlement for child abuse cases going back to the fifties. And it's like thousands of kids institutional uh child abuse in Hollywood. So now we have thousands of children that are now getting or they're not children anymore, but right instead are getting these settlements that now I guess I'm sure they're not gonna be allowed to talk after they get some of this money. Yeah, there's a lot. It's like a big thing. Right now, they're silencing a lot of people right now.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I'm all these big Martin kids are adults now too, man, and a lot of them had to had to essentially, you know, just sign away their silence, right.
Speaker 8: Send us that, Sauce, dude, if you've got any links in that, I haven't heard that of you.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard anything real.
Speaker 5: Quick like l a child abuse law. So it's the biggest settlement ever given out by LA probably for anything.
Speaker 8: Brother, if you got a link the f s that you shooting some of the chat, well the well, your mom you can come on and talk to us about it. You're in the in there, so yeah, okay, come on, dude. I told him was we're about to wrap up. We're getting near the end of her bud, so you better fucking get in here. And honestly, I'll be on. I miss pretty any pretty much. That's another thing we missed. We basically me and you miss that. I saw bits and pieces, but let's be real, I was in no, I'll be it was hard. It was really hard, fucking all this the news going on this past week and be like, no, no, Jose, fucking take some Okayce notes, pay attention, go back, go back to that stuff. Don't worry about whatever the fuck Trump's saying about Fauci or what's going.
Speaker 3: On with Seth or what's like doing the same thing. I know, I just kept trying to detach and unplug and try and remember what I had to focus on, you know what I mean, Like, what the fuck does happened?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know who fucking cares, Like I fucking care, right, you're real? Yeah, so I didn't hear shit about I mean, I saw that there was a shooting.
Speaker 3: I did see.
Speaker 8: I couldn't help it. Me and you, actually, I think me and you were talking about and you're literally in your living room. I think we were like we did look into it because someone shared something. We're like, oh shit, something about like some being, you know, some connection to some fucking cuban X. And come to find I was like one of the people.
Speaker 3: Who got shot.
Speaker 8: So, like you, you glance at that thing in passing, you probably think that the stat is like reference to the shooter. No, it's just into one of the victims, which like, okay, yeah, I guess you could say that, like maybe it was some sort of mob hit or something. But like I mean, I think you know, most people saw that and probably were thinking the implication there was some sort of Cuban exile connection in the sense of like literally the shooter. I mean, yeah, it was point being I have no idea what the fu's going on with that. I haven't looked into it. The boy, her teeth looks stunning right now something, I mean, I don't really she's kind of a bitch, but man, she was like, she looks like a too.
Speaker 3: He's actually really great for Trump, honestly, like she kills at her job. But as much as I can't stand her, you know, portrayal of certain establishment narratives.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's yeah, we forgot that. We have this story, so let's it was this Timmy pool.
Speaker 3: Pool, Yeah, the Timpoole new seat in the White House press room.
Speaker 8: And she's announce this is that what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Comes directly after No you'll see, you'll see the framework of this narrative. It's it's hilarious as it plays out. But yeah, Tim Poole's obviously been gifted this position after his Chatham House Rules meeting with with that Nahou, which was very exclusive. Apparently you have to suck off Israel stick and and yeah, yeah, yeah, brings the wall to you.
Speaker 8: They don't know that bring occasions like this, you know, when it's just wouldn't be feasible to bring them all the way to is real. They bring the wall to you like they have their own section. They bring like they have a air force jew and uh you know, and they bring the wall wall.
Speaker 3: You kiss it up, youss.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's fucking weird. That's in the States, that is Yeah, dude, fucking Trump fucking went in. Uh, I believe it's so that's like pretty much all of them go and go to see the tomb of Rebbi Schneerson or Reba Schneers, which is weird.
Speaker 3: The rebel people. Yeah, yeah, man, we fuck tunnel lizards. I'm telling you. It's the playing out before our eyes, honestly, and apparently it all stems back to that in some sort of way, right, it goes deep. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: All right, let's enjoying your rest, all right, let's get to it. We have a individual in our new media seat today. His name is Tim Poole. He's a political commentator and a medium ever platform definitely discussion show and The Culture Wore, a weekly podcast exploring cultural and politically.
Speaker 8: It really does feel like someone introducing a new kid as a class topics.
Speaker 3: It really.
Speaker 13: He's in Washington today because we are also hosting a local media row across the street in the Eisenhower Building, which is a testament to our commitment to bring new voices into the White House to cover the president special little boy.
Speaker 11: Yes, many of new organizations that are represented in this room have marked and lockstep.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He looks in the corner there. Marilyn Man, Maryland Man hopes m S thirteen.
Speaker 11: Dude a Maryland Man, over and over in an effort.
Speaker 3: Hey, hose you you have insider knowledge on this? Well, I do want to address that real quick.
Speaker 8: I put out a post today over the weekend that uh my one little dabble into current events, which I didn't even once again, it wasn't even really a dabble. I saw that Trump shared a photo of like and it's some guy I guess they were arguing about because I guess the courts had like sent him back or something. And then he said something like he even has MS thirteen on his knuckles, and I went and I went this like essentially, you know, made some sort of posts like this seems ridiculous whatever, and then I like, you know, then made another quote treat afterday like oh with my knuckles and be like a Remembre's thirteen and you're like in like, the guy had like a marijuana thing, so they're saying em for marijuana this smiley face so as for smiley is what they were saying. And then a cross, which they were saying the cross meant one. And then there was a skull, which then they said that meant three because there was like the eye holes in the nostril holes. Or then I heard some people say because cobzos something, I guess that means skull or something that's c is a third litter the alphabet, but I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, you kind of have to stretch it a little bit.
Speaker 8: And it's like but my point was is like it wasn't even that I was saying that he wasn't MS thirteen or that those couldn't even be MS thirteen tattoos. But if it's like, you know, me being someone who hasn't paid attention to story whatsoever, and I just pop in and he goes even he had MS thirteen.
Speaker 3: On his hand, and you're like did he though, Like that.
Speaker 8: Was my only point, and a lot of people like, oh, who's this MS thirteen or this is like I don't even know the details. This guy could be one hundred percent MS thirteen, And I'm just saying it looks ridiculous to go like very very common, you know, tattoo iconography and then go, oh, this is clearly MS thirteen that he could still be MS thirteen. That could mean IS thirteen. That's just kind of seems nuts to me. I've seen game tattoos, and they're usually pretty fucking distinct, like a three pointed crowns, five pointed crowns blood this like there's yeah, like they're usually pretty distinct. Like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The point remains the same man even if he is, what is what is the overall precedent setting operation playing out?
Speaker 8: Well, it really matters his opinion on Israel? Yeah I got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, you're a dissonant. It becomes antisemitic. Yeah, good luck, brother, You know what I mean. You'll be deported to All Salvador and then put into some fucking foreign prison. And that's essentially what's playing out here. And so everyone wants to act as if they're nationalists of some kind. Good for you? What are you doing?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: You know they'll sell out you and your family in an instant. You mean nothing to them. You want to worship these these political elites, these government establishment figures. Go ahead. You know it's it's laughable. So you're selling out your own family, You're selling your soul. You know you're selling your soul. Dude. I'm just saying I'm tired of it. It's annoying as hell. How much are we going to do? I mean, how often are we going to just embrace this false narrative and fall in line with the establishment? I mean, what happens We continually find ourselves in the exact same position, wondering how we fucking got here? How ignorant can we be? You know, we're accepting the same exact fate each and every fucking step we take. What are we doing? It's frustrating, you know, like they don't have your best interest at heart. Man, It's not that difficult to understand. So I got nothing belove for everybody here. I'm not talking shit, It's just like, what are we doing? This is very annoying to me. This is something that we need to assess for what it is, interpret it for the reality we exist in. This isn't some fantasy land. You know this anyway, It's at a certain point. Stop citing is it's one nation under blackmail. You want to become one nation under Stockholm syndrome where you side with your captors and you you embrace and suck the dick of your cousin when your fuck or whatever. You know, I'm just saying, what are we doings not sucking cousin dick.
Speaker 8: We were anti sucking cousin.
Speaker 3: Anti sucking cousin.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying. If you can't get on me with anti war, then you should at least people get on me with anti sucking your cousin's day. I think we can all agree on that we've come to a new conclusion.
Speaker 9: Or sucked off by your cousin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's up pretty day.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, carried away Jewels.
Speaker 5: It gets rough when i'm in the massive amount of people really don't want to hear it, and they're intent with their day to day and content with given a way, You're.
Speaker 3: Right, I didn't mean to start pressing play dog while you were talking. Go ahead and keep talking. I paused it.
Speaker 8: He was done.
Speaker 3: I think he finished what he had to say. My bad, my bad. No, but it wasn't anything. I mean, fucking Timpoole's over here running his mouth talking about how the Maryland Man hoax is. Essentially, he's there to provide cover right for what's playing out before us. Essentially he's working under Chathamhouse rules because Neat and Yahou told him, you know, he that this is this is what he's you know, essentially, the the establishment narrative he's going to perpetuate. So here he is sitting in the corner like a little bitch ass, right, I mean, look at him, dude.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I agree. You put it real quick, all right, Austin, I'm gonna take a second shot. You own it. We're gonna swap you out if you have anything that you want to say. You know now, it's a good time. But we're gonna bring on your mom, uh to kind of ease out. Austin's harsh dad energy right.
Speaker 5: Now, iring on my mom.
Speaker 8: But we appreciate you joining us by. We'll let you go pop in next time. We'll hang out with you, all right, see, but appreciate it. See you and what's up your mom. You're back on the show.
Speaker 4: Buddy, guys, welcome back from Vegas. It was a good show. Good job, glad you're getting the getting the message out there to a larger audience. Just Austin, just to follow what you're you're reading about. I've been I've been driving a lot recently for work, and I listened to Uncle Ted pretty much one of his pearls of wisdom. I think that is relevant here is you know like that that anger and frustration is is necessary man, Like I feel it too, I feel it every day. But the problem is is that until there's enough of us collectively to do anything about it, that energy just gets redirected against anyone standing up and being like there's a guy in the front fucking row of the White House rest coort wearing a fucking beanie dude, like the ridiculousness, Like they're not they're not ready to hear it. So what Uncle Ted says is like it's counterproductive.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: The biggest thing you can do is like what Jewles does you know? Like or jose To, like anybody who has kids, or like you have your small community. You all know what's up, and you just buy it in your fucking time and eventually the system will collapse. But until it collapses, you can't do anything to usher it in or to contribute to that, because the powers that be will just redirect all that energy and say it's your fault that the system is is collapsing, like they won't take any ownership. So I just want to I feel you, Bro, I just want to throw that out there because uncle Ted, like you said, Man, that that manifesto, there's a lot of truth. Uh good to get that.
Speaker 3: Man, I almost cried, Jules, don't read that ship. It's prophetic as well.
Speaker 4: It's real, bro, Like it's it's real. He spits real knowledge.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, it's just yeah.
Speaker 8: The political violence part, but pretty much, damn near one hundred percent of the rest of it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely pretty much.
Speaker 8: I mean there's minor things I would point out, like, I don't know if I put it that way aspect, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm not endorsing it. I'm just saying that I get it. I understand. Yeah, I understand why you would feel that way. So you go through the Harvard MK ultra experiments, are you going to side with the fucking state? I mean, that's like just ridiculous to imagine, like imagine going through something like that. I've never had any real uh you know, just sort of my my personal experience. I've never gone through real trauma like that, you know. So I'm just like, thank God, thank God that I wasn't just born into that environment. You have no choice and you're you're you're just you're sitting there and and you're at the whim and will of of whatever sadistic actor that's playing out their sadistic fetish. Like imagine that lifestyle and then wondering how you pick up the pieces and put together some sort of functional existence, Like it's not gonna happen, man, you know what I mean? Like I don't know anyway, just some It's something I try and consider more often than not, is that we've been born into some heavenly and environment. If we haven't experienced some some sort of lifestyle like that, so count your blessings, motherfucker, you know what I mean.
Speaker 14: Like, honestly, that's personally I'm not no, that's what I feel, you know, thank God for as much as it wasn't perfect, They love me, you know, Like what happens your parents are nycho path you know, so anyway we we were, we were were granted the benefit of a stacked deck in our fever just by having a functional family dynamic.
Speaker 3: It was entirely against you know.
Speaker 4: You know, you know who didn't have a functioning family dynamic. Mm hmm the f SU shooter, which is the real reason I called.
Speaker 3: Let me people this ship.
Speaker 8: I don't really remember this or anything, but actually, did you have anything saying the whole point it's not long at all. Let's finish the whole point like it's some point to finish. Yeah, but yeah, yeah, you know, you know what it is.
Speaker 11: Access to new companies. You've created this new media seed.
Speaker 5: So I'm wondering if you media.
Speaker 11: Following this expansion, you've had numerous outlets to disparage the companies that you've had sit here as well as the reporters. I'm wandering to comment on the unprofessional behavior as well as elaborated if there's any plans to expand access.
Speaker 3: To new companies.
Speaker 13: Sure well, we certainly welcome diverse viewpoints in this room, which is one of the reasons we have you in here. And there's many new faces in this room in comparison to the previous administrations. We want to welcome all viewpoints into this room. We welcome biased journalists who really care about the truth and the facts and the accuracy. And you rightfully pointed out the marilynd Man story, which I from this podium when The Atlantic published it on that very first day. I came to this podium and said, this is wrong. The press in this room have this story wrong. And we have seen more and more evidence come to the table that we have had all along.
Speaker 9: We were always right.
Speaker 13: The President was always on the right side of this issue to deport this illegal criminal from our community. And it is to see the media continue to refer to this individual as someone who is just a peaceful man living his life in Maryland. This is was and always has been an illegal criminal, an MS thirteen gang member, and a designated foreign terrorist. And the administration maintains our position to deport these individuals from our community.
Speaker 3: So boom, full locked eyes, like fucking lockstep with this narrative, it's just again facilitating the establishment line, will deport you if you opposed Israel. Anti Semitism is the new justification there we are the new current reality we face. So Viva led exactly.
Speaker 8: All right, your mom tell us about FSCU because we basically missed all of it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, fuck Israel. Sorry you shooter was a known right winger on campus, and he was the son of a police officer, and he used a service weapon to commit the shooting. Another interesting thing, and this is really why I was trying to get you guys to talk about it. Do you remember, like I don't know, it was like twenty really since fucking schmandy schmuck happened. All these like false flags. When they'd happened, they'd like give a like a heads up to people, like they were gonna do some what do they call it, like active training exercise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it was always going to be an exercise, so any simulation. Yeah.
Speaker 4: On on April seventeenth, at nine to forty five, it was reported that TPD warned public Thursday training session residents may hear loud bangs and crashes. So it's just another one of these fucking gladio strategies of tension bullshit or some man the same shit, dude, and the fucking like, like you already said, the fucking the dudes. The victim's dad was a fucking.
Speaker 8: Exile, Cuban exile.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and also like two of the girls that were in that class or whatever, they were fucking schmandy schmuck graduates.
Speaker 3: No way, it was Boltzman.
Speaker 4: Look up Boltzmann's fucking.
Speaker 3: And that right now.
Speaker 4: I didn't screenshot that one.
Speaker 3: You don't have to right now, but send it to me whenever you can. Yeah, it's wild. Oh yeah, it's just crazy.
Speaker 4: Just so we don't put out false information. My bad dude, it wasn't Epstein's fucking brother. It was his cook he had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, I know for sure their experiences for three hours because I was like, what, I didn't even know he had a brother.
Speaker 4: Dude, Mark Epstein's crazy bro. Look into that guy.
Speaker 3: I don't have to.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I mean this has gone on long enough. I've said enough. I could keep going with.
Speaker 5: I love you guys.
Speaker 9: Good job, you're always here hanging out with it.
Speaker 8: Well, what's perfect timing it? Anyway? So I think we hit a bunch and man, you man, I had a fun time hanging with you all. It's our forty five. I mean, also, there's something really really you really wanted to hit on. We hit on it quite a bit, and uh, we'll kind.
Speaker 3: Of ease earlier just so I know, so when we actually cover what I tweeted, when did I tweet? Well, I got one. Uh I think the one is one on that at this point. Yeah, did you see this new terminator motherfucker with the terminator? I who's the new chairman Forum. He's the mess CEO who said that that water isn't a human right right to be fair? It's not so yeah, yeah, I understand what you're saying. It's still like, if you can access it's a wild thing to say though, yeah wild economic forum.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like I agree, that's not how right. Look at the same time, it's weird to say, yeah, oh yeah, look dude.
Speaker 3: You can do all that, but you can't look like this. Yeah, that's the minds that we happen we have to draw.
Speaker 8: That line reminds me of like what's that you watch the show The Strain, which is like Germo del Toro's taken like vampire. Yeah, and like there was that one that's like the higher level vampire but not quite the tippy top guy. Like he's like he's like a little butler, but he always has to like put his face on, like he because He's like a hideous, fucking, like disgusting thing because this whole process of like makeuping his face and everything will.
Speaker 3: Dude, do you see this eradicate anti Christian bias that's going on here, which is basically perfectly in tandem with the anti Semitic framework of that of the anti Yeah, dude.
Speaker 8: The frame that stuff is anti Christian because that's the move.
Speaker 3: You, this is the Christian Zionism playing out before our eyes. It's it's the propaganda for this mount line in the presidency. But honestly, Pam Bondi is a fucking retard and everybody, fuck everybody needs to go and look at that clip of of the journalists asking Trump, hey, what about the Epstein files? And He's like, what was that? And then they reiterate the question and he's like, yeah, I don't know, you'll have to ask the Attorney General. It's just laughable, Like, what's happening the most transparent administration h in human in American history.
Speaker 8: You still listen to her talk for more than a minute.
Speaker 3: She's listening to Sam Bondi talk.
Speaker 6: He actually incited to be here for the launch of the task Force to eradicate the anti Christian bias, as outlined.
Speaker 8: The Task Force, like you know, somebody can say things and you just sense there's no intelligence behind the way. She just says it, like it's just all right, but let's play listen, get out of okay, all right, it sounds a good.
Speaker 3: Brother executive order.
Speaker 6: Joining me today are members of the task Force and individuals who have been impacted by the anti Christian bias. Together this task Force.
Speaker 3: Leftists are shipping their pants, That's all I'm saying, right, Like the hate God. They hate God. They have this new age esoteric God hold that they can't quite you know, come to terms with. So they're worshiping, uh, you know, false idols and false prophets, and the political framework they are sitting here and they're labeling, they're crucifying the framework, the the idea of God in this context. That's all I'm saying. That's that's what politics does to the spiritual realm. And so you want to witness the consequences. Go ahead and see what happens when all of a sudden a politician tells you that they believe in God and they're Christian, and then play out their political agenda real quick.
Speaker 8: Someone says you don't think water is human right. You're predominantly made up of it, and it comes out of the fucking earth. There's lots of things that come out of the earth that are inside of you that you don't have a right to.
Speaker 3: If you if you find a water source, drink of fucking water. The water, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: Who owns the fucking water. Who's going to tell me that?
Speaker 8: Well it depends. Well, that's the thing, depends where you don't.
Speaker 3: That's what matters. You know what I mean.
Speaker 8: You get what I'm saying, You get what I'm saying technical, But it is when you have a rich businessman say that, You're like, why.
Speaker 3: You aren't owning my water?
Speaker 8: Why what are you saying that you don't water? Why would you say that? That's a weird thing to say. But I can't. People say it, but you don't own water anymore? Yeah, yeah, exactly what I want. Yeah, water is God. Yeah you want to own God. I own the rain rains, that's my water. It's like, what are we doing here? We have property rights if you have if you own water in your land, but you don't get just go on someone else's land. Drink water, So like it's.
Speaker 3: That you're not e supposed to like, man, I need water, you know what I'm saying, Like, if I need water, I'm going to find.
Speaker 8: You at I love you, but I don't know if you're intentionally doing this, but like, you know what I mean, like you don't water being a right about.
Speaker 3: You and all that, I'm not fighting you. I'm a cool fact. Yeah, you're a cool fact, Jose.
Speaker 9: That comment was relevant. And Damian Eccles book, I kind of read through it when I was in Barnes and Noble where he talks about Edward Kelly and John d and then you know, creating the Enochian language or like uh, translating it. He talks about the archangel Gabriel and how he's uh and he's the messenger angel you know obviously, but how you can communicate with him the best through water.
Speaker 3: So I just thought that was interesting that all I'm saying, the whole point of my sorry, the whole point in my message. All that I'm saying, if you, your wife and your kids need water, who owns the water? Brother you You're gonna get that water for your fucking family.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that doesn't mean I don't get right. Who owns the water?
Speaker 3: Conception whatsoever makes no sense? What makes no sense to own. I don't try to be a dick. I'm not trying to argue about it.
Speaker 8: But I disagree with you here, and we're just gonna circle around it because it's it's a simple. I think you're like, it really doesn't count what rights are like, like I get it, like property rights. Now, you can have conflicting values. And if my family is in a position where I need water and if the water is on someone else's property, I will deal with that conflicting values because I value my my family as well being more than someone.
Speaker 3: Else's property rights.
Speaker 8: But the idea is if you can right, Okay, well this is an odd thing, just.
Speaker 3: Like it shouldn't be happening. Yeah, I get what. Philosophically, you know, a corrupt it's unethical, it's immoral. That's my mom, that's my mom. I love you, mom, Thanks for thanks for raising me the right way. Yeah, I'll drink the fucking water and I'll give it to my wife. I don't care. Yeah, it's it's ridiculous. Let's let's play. Pam Bondy. I'm sorry. I love you I'm not talking or anything. I'm just saying, like, what are we talking about? Let's keep playing crazy. You how to drink water to survive.
Speaker 8: What's saying you don't have to drink water survive?
Speaker 7: You do?
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't have a right to water?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's it's the same concept of having a right to to medical care, Like, yes, you can go get medical care, but you don't have a right to You don't right to water.
Speaker 3: That's all that it is, like dot to treat me.
Speaker 8: Yes, And you can go force yourself on someone else's property and steal their water, but it's still like you understand that, like it's stealing, and like you may value your own family's thing at that point. Just the idea that water is on someone else is that people can own water, So like.
Speaker 3: It's all.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't sell last but water. My point is saying, it's a fundament. I think people are misimportant. I'm just being stealing.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, man, I mean, honestly, find I.
Speaker 8: Don't way the concept of owning water is that mind blowing, but like it so the idea is that you.
Speaker 3: Don't don't right to be able to own a natural asset in that.
Speaker 8: Way, the same ideas like people say you have a right to what's another one, yeah, trespassing, not stealing, yeah whatever, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, all right, my bad, Hey, my bad. I'm not trying to cause problems or stir the pot. I just think is very important and I do disagree if that's what you think.
Speaker 6: But will identify any unlawful anti Christian policies, practices, or conduct across the government nobody on input from the faith based organizations and state governments to end anti Christian bias, find and fix deficiencies and existing and regulatory practices that might contribute to the anti Christian bias.
Speaker 3: As president, anti Christian bitch is clearly just pushing a false framework, right, a misconception. That's the whole point here, is that the anti Christian means prosionism. Right.
Speaker 6: Trump has stated the Biden administration engaged in an egregious pattern of targeting peaceful Christians while ignoring violent anti Christian offenses. The President is right. Biden's Department of Justice abused and targeted Christians. Pro life Christians were arrested and imprisoned for peacefully praying outside abortion clinics. The FBI spied on traditional Catholics in their parishes. President Biden declared Easter Sunday to be Transgender Day of Visibility no longer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, just longer.
Speaker 3: All right. It's like, guys, I going to bet you already get out of here.
Speaker 8: Uh you guys ready to go. It's fucking fun weekend. We're we're we're kicking back in the normal content crazy weekend. We're getting back into normal content. We'll get back in the normal grind of things, back into our normal patterns, definitely.
Speaker 3: But with that, tomorrow, I love you, brother, I love you too, brother. Tomorrow, I was fired.
Speaker 8: Dude, you're all worked up.
Speaker 3: I can't help. But it's just the you know. But it doesn't matter. I'm not going to reiterate anything. I just want you to know I love you, man. I'm not I'm not talking shit to you personally. You already know that.
Speaker 8: But uh, with that, like jewels, you want to know what people we can find it and also autoin I'm doing ten am morning dump tomorrow. Obviously it's not your day, but you can show up if you want. I meant the audience know if you will be there. Uh, but uh, Jules, let him know where they can find you that brother.
Speaker 9: Hey, guys just did Forbid Knowledge News just went on just went on that show. Uh it's on Patreon, but I think I'm about to post it on the Rumble. Y'all go check that out. When on Secret Society of Good Guys put that up there as well, and uh did an episode last Friday night, So go check all that out on Rumble YouTube. Be posting on Spotify soon. But uh, Great Pill pot on Twitter or ex whatever, and grateful to Underscore podcast on Instagram, Patreon doing another uh esoteric book review this Saturday morning, So go to patreon dot com slash Great Pill Podcast.
Speaker 3: Got a lot of cool stuff.
Speaker 9: I just uh put in orders for stickers as well, so got a bunch of those coming in. And uh also, y'all go to top Lobster dot com. Get you some already dead merch and.
Speaker 8: Hey Jacob here pal let's argue about water more.
Speaker 9: Okay, anyway, Yeah, thank you everybody for coming to hanging out.
Speaker 8: Sorry, talked over you in my bed.
Speaker 3: Hey it's okay, talk over everybody. I'm very very proud of y'all. I feel like a proud papa. Thank you, man, So appreciate it, brother, everybody. Jules was in a bad mood before we started the show, but we we broke him right out of it. And now look at him. He's just a beautiful bastard with a beautiful smile. Right, let me see it, Doug. It's a long day. I'm just we all have long days.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: Let's let's get out of here. It's a long day and you go to bed.
Speaker 3: So let's say it's because I'm keeping the show going.
Speaker 8: Still good, but uh, you want to know hey, by the way, real quick, I mean, I guess say this. My plugs was plug for me and Austin fucking We'll be going on Shane Cashman so on Sunday, so pop in for that. Yeah, hang out with us. So yeah, jewels are just on.
Speaker 3: There, just there that guys, go check that out.
Speaker 8: But Austin, I don't know where you can find yet.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, you you already know basically just the Underclass podcast, and so Patreon dot com slash the Underclass Podcast you can get whatever this is behind the paywall beyond that. Man, just I'm gonna have to go back into the into the deep dark hole this this week and and come out with something solo. So I make my people happy because I've been getting some ship, which I get. I had to put everything to the to the side for for what the opportunity we had in front of us, obviously. But anyway, you guys already know I love you guys, man, and uh, I love Jose and I love Jewels, and I love your mom and shy one, what's up, brother, I really do, man, I love you guys as much as you guys fucking don't care you laugh at me and I'm just play but seriously, I love you man, and and uh I mean that. And uh, you know this is uh to me. You know this is all personal. Uh, I don't know. I just I'm an emotional person. But honestly, it's just I feel like it's the most worthwhile to actually embrace life and and and deal in terms of genuine authenticity. So that is who I am. I wear my emotions on my sleeve. And I will send my love to or send your love to my mom for sure. She's the best and and I love her man and my parents were honestly, they instilled legitimate principles within me and core values that are worthwhile. So I think that's probably why I'll steal your water, Jose. I'm just fuck with But anyway, nothing but Love the Underclass podcast. Go support me if you can. If not, nothing belove you know this so hell yeah.
Speaker 9: We just had Foundering on sound Science too, guys, so go check that out. Hell yeah, it was awesome, dude, he played He played this Coon song. Fucking amazing.
Speaker 8: Whoa man, it's a little likely. This is what it is for those who want to support what I'm doing over here, like share, subscribe, comment, leave a five star review, iTunes and Spotify, delete me and do the same for Austin and Jeweles as well. That stuff helps a big bunch. And if you want to support me monetarily, Patreon dot com sah, no way, Hose twenty twenty is the best way to do it. Oh yeah, you can also forgot to mention to do today, but you can use a use Jose at checkout at a dose shavecode dot com get a single blade safe through Razor seventy five bucks for the first year. After that, you're just getting razors, so it's kind of a no brainer. So you know you can get ten percent off you use Mike check my code it's a superior to the multi blades in every way. But if you want to directly support the show, patroon dot com says no way. Hose twenty twenty two bucks gives you early access to episodes of which I have like somewhere in the realm of like four these days at a time, you know, doing one to two a week, so I have quite a bit back there right now. Also, the you know, at the two dollars level, you get to where you get I guess now instead of being the exclusive video chat option, you get video chat preference is what you're getting now. So if you because we're giving out the link in the middle of the episode now, so if you want to hop in for a call later, you're gonna be in behind the line of the patrons. So and you also won't be all to hang out with us in the beginning. But also I do want to give a shout also the uh yeah. And then if add for your RSS feed then also my sponsors and my coast and tarwer Gang at Targang Toad. I also have a brigade. D's who he was on today? Hell yea as the O v R A C k at in Nords scrut and Physical Tim Tuttle. You can follow him at Johl and Cleebold, then Will Bell's Delicious Bluebery rab Bity Wine, then big fan of the show Torn Me, then at I nw A r D Lover Love you all. Make sure to go give me a fall at Targan Jose. That's the best place to tag me and stuff if you want me to cover on the morning shows. But yeah, we're out here. Love you all. Deuces, Bubby,