Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds. You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Monday, the nineteenth of August. You're of our Lord, twenty twenty four. Well, of course the DNC begins today, and they're making it all about abortion. Yeah, it is a big D and C is what they're trying to do. Even have an eighteen foot inflatable IUD at the convention. But it's also about setting up martial law. We will talk about that, but I want to talk about first the bipartisan effort to lock us all down again with yet another pandemic, and the lies behind this. These pictures that they're showing us folks are debunked two years ago. The monkey pocks pictures of children with sores all up and down their arms debunked a long time ago. We're going to begin with that. Yeah, we'll get to politics, but we're going to start with the bipartisan move to bring back martial law. We'll be right back. And I say bipartisan because we have Rand Paul out there pushing and pushing and pushing. Gain of function, gain of function, gain of function. And even if it were real, even if this is something that you know. Of course, it can create poisons, put them out. That's what we had with the gain of function. We'll talk about that about the mr Anda vaccine, No, he won't talk about that.
Speaker 3: That was the.
Speaker 2: Bioweapon that came out of a lab. He won't talk about that. But again, what is his proposal? Now? He went on with RFK Junior on a podcast and he is selling the idea that you know, and they've always grouped these together, you know, chemical, nuclear, biological, you know NBC, that's what they did, Like the network Nuclear, Biological and Chemicals order they usually put it in. And so what do you saying is yeah, biological warfare that's going to be like nuclear war. So we ought to have inspectors going around and checking all these gain of function lamps. Why don't you shut them down? What's the matter with him? What is the matter with these It's just bipartisan Egellian manipulation, folks. That's what Rampaul has been doing all along. He will rail against Fauci while he gets his wife to buy stock and rim desovir that Fauci is pushing and profiting from. Both of them are making money. Both of them are profiting off of the poisoning and the murder people. Rim Dezevir had been pushed by Fauci three different times. The third time was the charm. He pushed it for AIDS, he pushed it for ebola, and every time he pushed, everybody said, it doesn't do anything except kill people. So of course, you know when we came to the COVID thing, because it didn't do anything except kill people. All the measures that were put out there by the government didn't do anything except kill people. You know, whether you're talking about the ventilators or Remdzevie or the vaccines or what is all about murdering people. So yeah, let's bring Rem Desovie in here. What does Rand Paul do? He gets his wife, he knows this is coming. He gets his wife to buy the stock in her name. This is like what Zelensky did. They've got Shell corporation after Show corporation after Shell corporation. His wife is making these extravagant shopping trips on fifty thousand dollars. I think it was that she spent in Paris in just a few hours in shopping. And they've got these elaborate mansions all over the world, and they're nested in shell corporations in his wife's name, same thing Ran Paul is doing. He doesn't have the shell corporations, but the same type of thing. So Shasha Latipova says, talking about Rampaul is yelling of Fauci again zealously reciting the gain of function. She also says, the gospel of Fauci. Yeah, the other goof They're going to be world ending as nuclear weapons any minute now, all these viruses that they're creating and weaponizing. Look, I've said all along and again going back twenty fourteen when you had a series of articles are done by USA today. Allison I've talked about for so long now I think Alison Young, I think was her name. Anyway, she was a reporter who was doing it. In twenty fourteen, Congress had shut it down. This is just ridiculous. You're playing games with disease, with real disease, and so it's just shut it down. It's an incredible waste of money. Nothing good can come out of this. And so rather than shut it down, Fauci and Francis Collins continue They continued it at the University of North Carolina and in other places. And then they couple of years later they released their stuff and other scientists said, wait a minute, you were supposed to be doing that. Well, I decided to continue it on my own, said Francis Collins. And then in twenty seventeen, Trump said, it's okay, you can do gain of function. We'll pay for it. That's the part that Rampaul and these conservatives don't ever talk about, isn't it the fact that they brought it back in twenty seventeen when Trump took office. Oh don't want to talk about that, do you. So as a Sasha, a lot of povis says, we must stop them, says Brave Rand. And by stop them, he means give them more money and create a brand new bureaucracy to do oversight.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 2: Let me assure you that I'm absolute one hundred percent for terminating any lab and biomanufacturing activity that could be characterized as gain of function. But examples of this I would consider be bioweapons, the vaccines be says she said. For example, my proposed policy would remove all vaccination requirements. It would strip the CDC and the HHS of its un constitutional powers and them cut all NIH and DOOD funding for the infectious disease research fire every one of these useless leaders, take down the buildings, rewild the space with forests so they can never come back. This way, we'll also achieve the green sustainability objectives, she says sarcastically. Look, she's absolutely right. You want to get rid of gain of function. Would to get rid of these biobiological threats and biological weapons, get rid of the NIH, get rid of the CDC, ban the NIH, just get rid of them, you know, but also ban the Department of Defense from getting involved in this kind of stuff. Look, this goes all the way back to the end of World War Two. They brought the Germans over Operation paper Clip, and all the rest is that they brought German scientists who had been experimenting on people and killing people. Same thing with Japanese who are doing it to American soldiers who were captured, and they put these people in charge of their new biological weapons programs at Fort Detrick and other places. It's just disgusting. They would they would put an American at the top of the program, but right underneath it to run it, they would have some Nazi from Germany as running his stuff and the same kind of stuff that you see them. They do this all the time, you know, but somebody right underneath it that is going to be running it. For example, what Trump did with the CIA, he puts in Mike Pompeo as the top of the CIA. But who did you put in for number two? And who ran the agency? Gina Haspital. And after two years Pompeo moves to Secretary of State and in Gina Haspital has made the official head. I guess you know, we'll put that input her in his number two. If anybody notices, we can always say she's number two. She's not in charge, it says. Nobody complained about it except me kind of. I really complained about it when we put her in his number one, but I did mention it. You know, why isn't she in jail? Why is she still there? Why is she number two? Anyway, because nobody complained about her for the most part, he makes her number one, and nobody complained about that either. Really again I did, but it's operation paper clip.
Speaker 3: That's what you do.
Speaker 2: You put in somebody who doesn't have this past that is so damning, and then you put the other people, the ruthless monsters. You let them run the program, but put them in the number two slot. Canada's warning residents to prepare for hypothetical virus. Well that's what they are. They're hypothetical, aren't They no evidence of its existence.
Speaker 3: And it's even worse than that, there's.
Speaker 2: No evidence to tie these pictures of monkey pox to actual monkey pox. What they called monkey pox anyway, a hypothetical virus. It could be worse in COVID. A return of lockdowns. Yes, the return of lockdowns will be worse every time they do it to us. This is from the Daily Mail, but Wine Press News picked it up. So the Center for Occupational Health and Safety rolled out a second edition of their hymnbook. It's called The Flu and Infectious Disease Outbreaks Business Continuity Plan. Well, I wonder what business is going to have continuity with plans like this. Well, the big box retailers that Trump likes, the Wall Street people will have it. The pharmaceutical people of hospitals who made so much money, they'll have business continuity. No continuity of business for anybody else, right, so says in their new edition, released in June, the Center for Occupational health and safety focuses on a quote, hypothetical virus. You know, that's the same thing that Dark and Vache did for twenty years, going back to Dark Winter. Two months before nine to eleven, they had a hypothetical virus. They called it germ games. They practice this stuff. That's what they're doing with this right now. A future pandemic quote will come in two or three waves, about three to nine months separating each outbreak. It adds, well, how they know that?
Speaker 3: How do they know that?
Speaker 2: It's kind of like Redfield, Trump's CDC guy who says, well, it's inevitable that bird flu is going to be like, you've got to get my pandemics straight here, bird flu is going to jump to humans and it's going to be twenty five to fifty percent case fatality rate. How do you know that, Well, because he's going to tell you that when it happened, he's going to make it all up. These people know it's going to come in two or three waves, about three to nine months apart, because that's the way they're going to lie to us about it. It's their invention, it's their game, and they're going to roll this thing out where they lie to us or this big disinformation campaign, make me disappear all the rest of the stuff. They're going to do that, and they're going to do it in three waves, about three to nine months apart. They can say that definitively because they're making this stuff up. It's all a fantasy of theirs. Hypothetical virus could also last in these cycles for are as much as two years. Why did they say that, Well, because they've already gotten away with that. And this is very similar to the game that they played with us. Oh, now we've got we've got a new variant. Now they're calling them clades. They've got to keep changing the names of these things to keep people off balance. As soon as you figure out, oh that they're lying about that, Okay, now they come up with a new name about the same lie. So yeah, oh what we got Delta. Now we've got Omega.
Speaker 3: Now we got.
Speaker 2: A the's different ones. It's like animal house. They're all different fraternities here. U. It comes after Fauci recommended that people start wearing masks again due to a rise in COVID cases. Wait a minute, you got your herd immunity with your vaccine numbers anything, Why are you pulling this on us? He also is out there telling everybody that he's sick again, and so because he's been vaccinated with everything he says, and because he's sick again. But you know, hey, he doesn't really look sick. Oh that's because I got the vaccine. Maybe it's because you got the lies and he got nothing. But now he's out there lying to people and he's got the vaccine. So you should all be wearing masks. I guess to protect him. Your mask don't protect you, they protect Fauci, in which case I would definitely not wear one. He also told that he had contracted COVID about two weeks ago, So the World Health Organization is warning that this virus could lead to new mutations. Okay, well, let's let's see it. Do you have any you know, let's let's let them. They're making extraordinary claims, right, extraordinary claims about a pandemic. Show me the data, show me the isolated virus and all the rest of this stuff. We need to start demanding this again the way they should stop these people. And it's very difficult to do it, but you can show that they're lying, just like with a climate mcguffin. We said last week, I didn't have enough time to really go into it. There's a long article about this young girl who's now twenty two, and she is climate OCD obsessive compulsive disorder. And how did she get it. She got it from Al Gore's movie that he called an inconvenient truth. Well, it was a convenient lie that had absolutely no data to back it up. And that's why the group that I was with tried to get the data from Michael Mann and he fought tooth and nail and he won in court and Jod said, no, you're not to show him the data even though the data has You know, he's published that he collected all this stuff working at a public university. He did all the research at a public university, being paid for by taxpayers. He published his conclusions, and his conclusions were used to craft public policy, so the public paid for it and the public got his policy. And we just want to say, show me the data. He wouldn't show it. And folks, if they won't show you the climate data, if they won't show you the data to that isolated virus or any the rest of this stuff, it's not real. It's not real how many times they're going to pull this on us, not on us, but on the public. So they're saying that right now there's about five hundred people a week dying from COVID. Did you realize that you think that's true?
Speaker 1: Either?
Speaker 2: I'm just going to accept all this stuff here. I said the very beginning of all this stuff, when it was propaganda, was first coming out of China. So will they say that this is happening, and that's happening in China? Even if that were happening, it's not even an epidemic in China based on the numbers, but it certainly isn't a pandemic. And then, finally, can you trust any numbers that come out of China? Can you trust any numbers that come out of the CDC? They've lied to us on an annual basis about flu shots and flu cases and all the rest of this stuff. They lie to us about inflation, don't they right? You know they're lying about inflation. They lie to us about jobs, they lie to us about everything. Actually, what do we believe them about anything? I was part to you this. It's out of fear. You're afraid not to believe them. You're afraid that, well, what if it's real. It's not real, and we certainly know that by now, don't we. Covid Fauci's face mask guidelines long been criticized. You know, they're now illegal in a lot of places because nobody believes this stuff anymore, no matter how many times he or mass media tries to push it on people. And so you've got jurisdictions everywhere from Republican states up.
Speaker 1: To New York.
Speaker 2: I reported last week New York Nasau County said you can't wear a mask even if you're sick. Get a doctor's note. We're going to examine that, but the police will check that out because first thing they're going to do is arrest you. Why because they've got people who are mostly peaceful Palestinian protesters.
Speaker 3: Not mostly peaceful.
Speaker 2: And of course there's always the stuff about, you know, robbing banks with a mask. I'll never get over the fact that I was kicked out of the bank because I wouldn't wear a mask. That's upside down world. I mean I would have been I would have had the cops called on me if I'd walked into a bank wearing any other time in my life, including today probably, but you know then they were demanding.
Speaker 3: It, so he says.
Speaker 2: Fauci's even the Daily Mail says, well, a lot of people are saying that the face mask guidelines didn't work. Well, you know what, Neither did the ventilators. Neither did the vexes, Neither did the six foot magic number of social distancing, neither did the rim dezevir, except it made him and ran Paul pretty wealthy. And so the WHO is encouraging, i should say, urging, urging countries to enhance their pandemic preparedness and to produce the new vaccines. It's a press release from the World Health Organization Global Pandemic Preparedness Summit of twenty twenty four held in Rio dejian Naro, reports Wine Press News. Again, WHO Research and Development Blueprint for Epidemics issued a report urging a broader based approach by researchers and countries. We've got to get more people in on the fix, right. It's what they do with the climate stuff. You want to be taken seriously. You're a meteorologist and you don't believe in climate change.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You can't point at the map and read numbers to people anymore, we're going to take you off of that nice job. Oh, you don't believe in climate change, while you just lost your job at the university. You don't believe in the epidemics and the vaccines and the viruses and all the rest of the stuff, while you just lost your job in the medical profession or at the university. And so what they want to do is they want to get more people in on this. The reports authors likened us updated recommendations to imagining scientists as individuals searching for lost keys on a street. So looking for the vacs. They're looking for the virus the pandemic, of course, like they're on a dark street with a street light, and they're looking searching in the dark, looking for the keys to a car that they've never seen. That's the real analogy here. It's a car that they've never seen, and they've lost the keys to a car that they've never seen. Can somebody helping them as they grow in the dark? The blind leading the blind.
Speaker 3: It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And they actually created a little thing showing a spotlights if you can find that on the article therek Travis. It's the article who urges countries to enhance pandemic preparedness as the first picture there, and so they got a spotlight shining down on the ground and there you go a little bit for there it is right there. We got to look across all these different families and everything. I mean, look at this kind of pablem really kind of makes you question the value of a university education, doesn't it. Yeah, the dark spaces in this metaphor include many regions of the world, particularly resource scarce settings. These places might harbor novel pathogens, but they lack the infrastructure and resources to conduct comprehensive research. You see, viruses now are everywhere. The viruses are hiding in the darkness. Be afraid, be very afraid. And you know, when I look at the way that they're pushing this stuff, what it reminds me of was what my sister back in the seventies would look at the news, and you know, she would look at the local news, which is sports and weather for the most part, sports and weather and robberies, murders and rapes. And there weren't enough robberies, murders and rapes where had lived in Tampa to go around. So they pulled their resources, you know, and so every night they would lead off before they got to the sports and weather, they would talk about the murders and robberies and rapes in other parts of the country, just so they could fill up the space. And every night, that's all this stuff, and it got her so afraid of everything, you know, And that's what It's not just her, everybody, you know. We don't don't want to go outside the house anymore because it's really violent out there. And there's viruses now too, So it just they magnify this and I say, you realize this is this is like in California. New York is not here, and they've got to fill up this space with you know, if it bleeds, it leads type of thing. History teaches us that the next pandemic is a matter of when, not if. It also teaches us the importance of science and political resolve, says Tedrose to the who, Well, of course science and political resolve. No, it is political science, it is manipulation, it is behavioral psychology. That's the only science in any of this. I've said that from the very beginning. Now maybe political science is a part of it as well, but I don't know. They don't really teach people in politicals I don't know what they teach people in political science really. I mean, you know, they should be teaching them Machiavelli. I got a master's in Machiavelianism, But I don't know if they teach them anything.
Speaker 3: That just kind of leave it up to them to absorb that.
Speaker 2: The who is engaging research institutions across world to establish a collaborative open research consort by the way, that has an acronym that spells cork, as in put a cork in it for each pathogen family. So as you saw on that thing, we've got to do this. We've got to search in the dark for all these hidden viruses and you know they're not bothering anybody if they're even there. I just know there's a boogeyman out there somewhere, And if there is, you know, why would if it's if it's not lethal enough to draw any attention to itself, why would you be out there trying to find it?
Speaker 3: Well for money, of.
Speaker 2: Course, and why would you expand this with a cork collaborative open research consortium. This is just about creating a massive bureaucracy of scientists who are on the take, so they could say, look, look at how many scientists we have that we're paying that say exactly what we want them to say. So the science equals paying jobs. And if you repeat the conventional, conventional wisdom, if you repeat the established lives, you make money. Otherwise you don't. And I said, this is a bipartisan thing. You know, we've got rand Paul that is out there pushing this, you know he really is. Rand Paul and Fauci are perfect example of a Galianism, aren't they. And then you got the people out there who see this as a business opportunity. That was the case with Info Wars and Alex Jones and with Health Ranger, Natural News, Mike Adams and stuff at the very beginning of this thing. And now you see doctor Peter McCullough unfortunately jumping in this.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I had absolutely no problem with people buying storable food when Trump was busy paying everybody to shut everything down and creating all kinds of disruptions and supply changed, and we had shortages of food on the shelf while farmers were destroying the food they couldn't get to market on the farms and all the rest of the in sandy. So yeah, it made sense to sell people's storable food, but not to sell them fear to get them to buy more storable food. You know, if you're telling people that this whole thing is a bluff, but the government may harm you, that's one thing. But to tell them, oh, yeah, well that thing, it's got little hooks on it, and those little hooks are specially designed in wu Han, China with the Wu flu, the China flu, and it's going to hook on your the cells of your body. Oh it's why the people that said that stuff, I tell you in fo Wars, I had heard it. Somebody come on my show and say that once that's it, you're not coming back ever.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 2: I got to name some names, and I won't get into that right now, but the you know, this is the type of thing they're doing now. And so you know, doctor Peter McCollum selling some stuff to help people look ivermctin. I know a lot of people that have been helped by ivermactin. So it's anecdotal, sure, because they're not going to do the studies. So that's all we got is anecdotes. But I know a lot of anecdotes about people that have been helped with ibermactin. Fine, if he can get it for you, that's fine. It's absolutely reprehensible for him to sell these lies in order to sell more ivermectin or whatever it is that he's selling, and he's selling it. Now. Here's an op ed piece from doctor Peter McCollough from his substack, and he begins by talking about mutation L one zero eight F and mp x v is a gain of function mutation and all that sounds very scientific, isn't it. You got any proof of that? Well, I mean, you know, when we look at the article, the substack article certainly looks like doctor McColl it's got proof. See here's a picture, a nice, nice artist rendering. It's ai. It's a you know. Now, unlike the coronavirus that they were telling everybody existed. They had a nice little circular ball with a sphere with all these little spikes coming off. Well here this one is now football shaped. It's an oval. Oh so it's different, okay. And then he has these pictures up in a substack and what's that. Oh we see sores on somebody's hands. Oh, there you go, proof of monkey pox, is it? Is it. Where'd that picture come from? What is that a picture of? Has he bothered to look? Hmmm?
Speaker 3: Well actually no.
Speaker 2: Inn twenty twenty two, HHS Secretary of Sarah declared monkey pox of public Health emergency. Monkey pox occurred almost solely and gay or bisexual men with intense sexual contact. They ended up with blisters around the anus, buttocks or mouth. Well, wait a minute, those are different places. That's on this person's hands. He's got all these different sores there, right, And they got pictures of the little kids with sores all up.
Speaker 3: And down their hands and arms and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But that wasn't what monkey pox was. They had blisters around the anus, buttocks and mouth. And they took the emergency declaration away in twenty twenty three. Now again, when I look at nine to eleven, I know that nine to eleven did not happen. With their explanation. We didn't have three steel skyscrapers just collapsed in their footprint after short fire and being hit by one of them. They didn't knock them down, you know. But you had a third one that wasn't even hit by a plane and it just collapsed free fall. Okay, So I know that the government story, official story.
Speaker 3: Is a lie. What happened?
Speaker 2: Was it pre planeted exploses? Was it some kind of you know, an energy beam or something. I really don't know a lot of theory about that. A lot of people said, well, look we got this that indicates that it might be such and such a thing. But I take no definitive position on the cause of nine to eleven except to say that the people who gave you the lie about it and used it to set up what they had planned to do, and the people who made money off of the collapsing buildings and all the rest of these, I think those are the people who did it. Now what they did and how they did it, I have no hard I have opinions, but not anything that I would I would nail to the wall publicly. And so the same thing is true of these so called pandemics that are here, because what they're doing is they're lying to us about this. It's obviously a lie. Doesn't anybody ever ask whould you get that picture? As of January the tenth, twenty twenty three, HHS stopped tracking this Claye two subtype, says McCullough. Most who died had advanced HIV disease. Oh okay, well there you go. There's your co morbidity. So you know whatever that is. And again he calls it HIV. It's AIDS, his aides. He's going with, you know, doctor McCullough is assuming that HIV causes AIDS. And it was Facci who first used the misused the PCR to make that connection. Yeah, it's uh, it's aides, it's a virus, and I'm going to come up with a vaccine all the rest of the stuff. And Carrie Mollis said, no, you can't make that connection with it. And so but Peter McCollough is convinced about that, and he's also convinced now that what happened to twenty twenty two almost certainly occurred because of a gain of function, mutation one or more genes within the monkey pox virus. Really, so please tell us in an article. So, as you're writing articles to sell product, why don't you write an article, doctor McCullough, and tell us what your evidence is for that assumption. You know, the old joke they write the word assumption or assume on the board says, when you assume things, you make an ass out of you and me, so, why is he assuming that this is a picture of somebody with monkey pox? Why is he assuming this is a gain of function, mutation and genetic Doesn't he understand that it's circular logic that's involved in all of this stuff. Doesn't he understand that this is These things are done with best guests, computer modeling of genetic sequences. They pass those things around, they don't isolate anything, and then they use a PCR test like Fauci used it for HIV. They use a PCR test to make people think that they're actually doing observation and measurement, that they're doing real science when they're not.
Speaker 3: They're not.
Speaker 2: They're abusing the PCR. They're using it as a beard. That's why Carrie Moas called out Fauci. It was the genius of Fauci to make something that was not observable, not measurable, not isolated, to make it appear that he could observe and isolate and measure it and do real science. And he used the PCR to do that. He abused the PCR in order to do that. So, you know, getting back to this, let's go back to the monkey pox of twenty twenty two, and thank you for sending. Somebody sent this to me. I'd not seen this article. And this is an excellent article by doctor Robert Young, who has been doing a lot of this stuff. He is his specialty is electron my cross copy. And so again he's looking at this stuff and he says, show me, show me the proof of this. The CDC admits that they have no documentation for the existence of the monkey pox virus after freedom of information request. And so going back to August eleventh, doctor Robert Young, and remember how they define this. They said it was, you know, just a few individuals were involved with the monkey pox stuff. They were involved in intense sexual contact, homosexual contact, and they had sores around the mouth and the anus and things like that, right, and that was it. And so then you have, you know, pictures that are put on the CDC website like this visual examples of the key pox rash. Pictures of sores close up and they look kind of different. I mean, you know, look at those, they look none of them look the same. And then this also on the CDC, uh visual examples of the monkey pox rash. And we have it on somebody's back shoulder, blade, have it on somebody palm with somebody's hand palm, one that's on a thumb, and another one looks like I think, on somebody's wrist. One of them. Now those are our source. I don't know where those real sores. But do we know that those are monkey pox?
Speaker 3: No, we don't.
Speaker 2: And so to prove his point that they're not doing science, doctor Robert Young sent freedom of information requests to the CDC. So where did you get those pictures? I just showed you? And so they got back and they said, he said, They said, they have absolutely no documentation whatsoever regarding the pictures of the so called monkey pos virus they had that was posted on their websites. It's got the CDC down there. It's like behind my logo there, but they don't have anything that you know, that's their official site that was on the CDC. It's right there underneath my logo. It's got the CDC websites hard to see, but they don't know where that picture came from. It's kind of like, finally, after years and years of this six foot distancing thing, a say, years and years it seemed like eternity, three years of it, finally had somebody in Congress as Fauci, So, where did six foot rule come from? Well, I don't know, Congressman, I don't know. Ask Francis Collins. I don't know where that came from. They've had a story about some kid who was doing a science experiment and Sandy Labs maybe latched onto that whatever. That's not legit anyway, And so they don't know where the six foot rule came from. They don't know where these pictures of monkey pox. It's scary when you look at it. I mean there's sores all up and down, kids arms and hands and everything. But that's not what monkey pox was two years ago. They were in very different locations and it wasn't involving kids. So they replied, and they said, well, we have no documentation whatsoever regarding the origin of the so called monkey pox virus image posted on our website, and we don't know anything about the methodology used to get that image. We don't know where it came from. We don't know anything about the source. So since they couldn't provide any documentation, he instead quoted the guy that responded to all this at the CDC instead quoted claims that were allegedly sent to him by some unidentified man or woman at the National Center for Emerging Zoonotic and Infection Diseases. The guy's name was Roger or Roger would not disclose whether or not the skin tissue that was used in the image had been stored end quote virus transport medium unquote something that would contain fetal bovine serum. So, in other words, he takes some skin, he put it in fetal bovine serum and everything, and then you get a blister or something. How was this transmitted, How was it kept prior to the imaging, Who performed the imaging? Where this came from, we don't know. August eleventh, twenty twenty two, some anonymous man or woman working in the Legal services department at the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control confessed that no one there had a new record of any alleged monkey pox virus being found and bodily fluid tissue of any alleged host and purified in order for it to be sequenced, characterize, and studied with controlled experiments also known as science. They suggested that my colleague explore many resources available on PubMed and Google scholar well, Google it go to doctor Google. That's my cardiologist said to me, My gosh, some of the stuff he's doing. He says, oh, you've been reading doctor Google. You know, eve been licking this stuff up, googling this stuff up doctor Google. As I said before, I didn't say it, and I thought, well, one of us needs to be informed if it's not you. Gray Bruce Health Unit out of Ontario confessed, despite announcing to the community in July they had a case of monkey pox virus that have been confirmed, they actually have no proof of this at all. They don't even have any record of anyone on Earth finding the alleged virus and any bodily fluid tissue and purifying it so that science could actually take place. And this goes on and on and on, page after page after page, where he's contacting people in Canada, contacts people in Utah, the Assistant Attorney Journal's office there in New Zealand, Sweden, California, Washington State, the Florida Department of Health, the Massachusetts Department of Health, asking anyway, where did this come from? You got any evidence of the virus, you got any evidence of where these pictures came from? Can you tell me about the providence of this and where this came from. But these people who are all about fake news, Where did that picture come from?
Speaker 3: Now? What's that about? Boy?
Speaker 2: They just don't think anything at all if it's coming from one of these agencies like the CDC or some foreign agency or Toronto Public Health. All these are people that he has talked to all over the world about this, and nobody has any evidence and they don't know where any of these pictures came from. And that's all they have. They don't have any isolated virus. They can't do science. So the WHO declares impos being an international emergency last week and X was a news says on what grounds? Because here we are two years later and it's back, and it's back like a bad Hollywood sequel, because it is Hollywood. The WHO first declared that to be a public emergency of international concern in July of twenty twenty two. On Wednesday, Tedros announced there was an upsurge and Africa was going to be under the International Health regulations of a public health emergency of international concern. So two vaccines, are you ready? That explains why it's back, and they're recommended by the WHO. See The reason I talk about this is because you've got to realize that the emperors have no science. They have no science, they have no proof, they have no evidence. They don't know where any of these things came from. Where are the six I don't know who started? Who decided that we got to wear a mask?
Speaker 3: I don't know? And what kind of mask? Is it?
Speaker 2: An N ninety five mask? It doesn't matter, any kind of mask will do you know? It could be your red Writer super lone Ranger mask, or it could be an N ninety five mask which you gotta wear one. And it doesn't protect you, of course it even says that on the box, but it doesn't say in the box that it protects other people. That's that's so stupid. They didn't even address that. But that's what we were told. Your mask doesn't protect you, it protects other people. They have no science. This is naked tyranny. It really is, these scientific emperors. And so you could say that this is a bluff and the buff. That's that's your your naked tyranny of science, a bluff in the buff. The vaccines distributed are called genio's in some countries, mvamune or envenex and others, and it's a smallpox vaccine which they claimed is effective against impos. However, the smallpox vaccine is neither safe nor effective. The small fox vaccine, says doctor Merril Nass, when used routinely in babies, was considered to be the most dangerous vaccine available. It led to the deaths of several people per million administered, she said. In twenty twenty one, the CDC perhaps inadvertently admitted that it had no reliable evidence for either safety or efficacy for this vaccine. A few months later, doctor Gert van den Bosch warned that young children should not be vaccinated with any type of smallpox vaccine. The monkey pox vaccination campaigns that are currently kicked off are not only likely to have a detrimental impact on individual health, but should also be considered at risk of provoking a true public well emergency, you know, like everybody like young people dying of myocarditis and things like that. See, here's the fallacy of this. And let me just say that we can argue the fallacy of this by staying within their paradigm of vaccines.
Speaker 3: And viruses and all the rest of this stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're telling me that we have to have reformulated boosters, except a lot of times, even though you got a new strain, you've got to have a booster, even though the booster hadn't changed. But then they told us that the boosters were changing in order to address the different strains. And they can't keep their stories straight or logical. And now they're telling us that they have smallpox, they got monkey pocks, and they got new variants of monkey pocks. But don't worry because the same vaccininue does everything. Really, you understand that tributing lied to right. None of this, none of this stuff hangs together just as simple logic, just within their own paradigm. Forget about arguing over whether or not the vaccines, whether or not the viruses exist they haven't isolated them or whatever. But you know, just staying within their paradigm, none of this stuff makes any sense. We've got all these new variants, so you got to go get boosted again with the same vaccine, or we got new variant, they're going to have a different vaccine. Or we've got monkey pox now, but don't worry. Even though we got monkey pox, so we've got a new deadly variant. It's all covered by the old smallpox vaccine. It's all just about selling their shots. And they don't care what they do to people if you die. They don't care kind of you know, like Laura Lumer when people are talking about the Trump shots, Well, I didn't take it. If they took it, it's on them. I don't care. Vote for Trump? Yeah, yeah, So what is really happening with impox? A problem in a small number of African countries, A small problem, and a small number of African countries has killed about the same number of people this year that die every four hours from tuberculosis, but it is now dominating international headlines.
Speaker 3: You find that suspicious. I do.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, I saw one of these clips. I'm not going to play it for you, but you know they're they're talking about, well, now we've found impacts in the Democratic Republic of Congo, which is neither democratic nor Republican's dictatorship. That's where they send the kids into the minds to dig out the oh what is it, one of the rare earth metals of the cobalt. Cobalt to dig out the cobalt with their bare hands. Slave labor, unbelievable poverty, congestion, you know, just filth the area, and the camera is going through there and weaving its way to this, Oh, we found a new disease. And it's like, yeah, how widespread is this. You've got a few people who've got a disease and conditions like that. It could be anything, folks, It could be anything and everything. And again, the small number of people is about the same as it die every four hours from tuberculosis. But let's shut down the world. Let's do article after article after article on the Guardian and the New York Times and the Washington Post and all the usual propaganda outlets. It's caused by a virus, they say, And this is David Bell at Brownstone. It is caused by a virus thought to be thought to normally infect African rodents such as rats and squirrels. Well, you may want to not just swallow these fairy tales whole. Oh it's a little fairy that's out there and he's coming around and he does this, and it's like, oh, okay, well, yeah, the person who told me that fairy tales got a stethoscope and a white coat. So I'm just gonna pass that on to everybody as if it was fact. Come on, you know, get skeptical about some of this stuff. How many times you have to be lied to before you start asking some questions about this, especially if you're a journalist and an opinion writer at Brownstone David Bell, Come on, you're gonna just pass. It's caused by virus thought to normally infect African rodents such as rats and squirrels, and it frequently passes to and from humans. And humans this affects range from very mild illness to fever and to muscle pains, to severe illness with a characteristic skin rash, and sometimes death. It's got a wide variety of things that it causes. Maybe it's a wide variety of things. Maybe it's not that at all. So again, it's rats, not bats, So history doesn't repeat itself. But it rhymes bats rat, So they're eating rat soup instead of bad soup or something different.
Speaker 3: Variants called clades. See there you go.
Speaker 2: We've got a new name for variants produced slightly different symptoms. This is aids part due folks. Let's come on, and you know they just they keep running these scams on us, and it disgusts me to see quasi conservative, quasi scientific journals taking this stuff at face value. Then finally we have this article from Brownstone Media exacerbates the avian flu crisis. Yeah, that's true, But the angle coming from this particular one as a fact that they talk to a seasoned veterinarian of decades is a veteran veterinarian, I guess you could say. And so they talked to this guy's name is doctor Max Thornsberry, a leading dairy caff veterinarian who chairs the Animal Health Committee.
Speaker 3: And so he.
Speaker 2: Said, I was very skeptical about all this bird flu and cows and stuff. But then he saw a presentation from a fellow veterinarian, doctor Barb Peterson of Texas, and he says, well, now it's time to correct the record. He said, what's going on here is that they've overstated this for the risk to humans, but they have understated the risk to dairy cattle. Oh, so we got to shut down meat and milk right away, right, got to you know, tag them and track them and all the rest of this stuff, right, and let's shut down raw milk. All this is stuff right. Well, first of all, here's a situ. If you're going to get a presentation from doctor Barb Peterson of Texas, then maybe you might want to see if this is marketing or science. Is this something that she's been paid to put together? You know, who is she doing this out of her own research? What is her invested interest in this?
Speaker 3: Number one? Number two?
Speaker 2: You might want to ask what her assumptions are about this stuff? They said, for whatever reason, the media and the USDA have really downplayed the impact of this virus on dairy farms while misleading the public on human risks. Are they really what is he basing this on?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: He said in the Texas Panhandle, after the big fires, he said, they began to notice a decrease in milk production and a few lactating cows. Initially, symptoms are thought to be connected to the fires until some cows began discharging thick yellow milk. About the consistency of Elmer's glue. What could still be due to the fires?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Do they inhale something as part of the burning?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Chemicals around there? What were the causes? So they started doing tests for mastitis. They came back negative. As other symptoms began to present and a small percentage of the regional dairy herd. Now, this is a respiratory thing that is supposed to have passed it, but they don't have any respiratory issues, and they don't have any fever issues. They have problems with milk. And so this veterinarian of Texas, doctor Barbe Peterson, according to her presentation, about twenty percent of the Texas dairy herd that she oversaw. Okay, how about some scientific context here. How many cows are those and what percentage is.
Speaker 3: That of that area?
Speaker 2: And why isn't this happening in other areas? And have you done some tests to see if you can transmit this? You know, when I was talking to doctor the doctor Bailey's Sam Bailey and Samantha and I think it's Mark Bailey, And you know, they talked about the fact that in the UK they had set up a special project to try to determine how cold and flu were transmitted. And so for fifty years, I think it's forty five exactly, but for you know, about half a century, they would have people spend ten days there and they'd have well people come in and sick people come in. They put them in close proximity to each other. Okay, they're not catching the cold. Okay, let's let's let's take some mucus from the sick person and we'll have it stick it in the mouth and the nose of the well person. Well, that didn't do it either, and they finally shut this thing down after half a century. They could never reliably get transmission, and so maybe their theory was wrong after fifty years of that. And of course, the same thing happened the famous nineteen eighteen flu. The doctor had a large project there. He's tried to transmit that nineteen eighteen flu to other people, same types of stuff, you know, passing on mucus and all this other kind of stuff one person to the other. Couldn't do it. And so when you look at this and you got you know, I don't know. This is twenty percent of the dairy herds that this veterinarian that she was overseeing. And but she hasn't done any science on this. She hasn't said, well, let's test this and see, you know, how this is transmitted. And again it doesn't match any symptoms of respiratory illness with.
Speaker 3: This, And so.
Speaker 2: I said before no fever, they did have five percent of the twenty percent exhibited significant symptoms such as high fevers. But that's really small. That is five percent of twenty it's like one percent of the cows that are there. Could it be something other than bird flu? Why, yes, it could. And so she's racking her brain trying to think of everything that she could and doing some tests on a few things. And so when she gets to the end of her rope and she can't find anything that comes back positive, some kind of a disease that she's going to focus on, she said she sent in samples to be tested for avian flu. Well where do you think she sent them? It doesn't say, but she would have sent them in to the CDC or the US Department of Agriculture, and lo and behold they found it. They positively identified that it was bird flu. Do you see how phony the science is. She doesn't do any experimentation about this stuff. She tries to come up with theories about what it might be, and finally, out of desperation, she sends it to the CDC and they say, bird flu, Bingo, we got it. Did they ever try changing the diet of these animals or whatever they ever do? Any of that kind of stuff. No, they actually didn't do any science. They never said well, let's do this to this one group and we'll have a control group over here and see what happens.
Speaker 3: Oh, they do that.
Speaker 2: They just send a sample to the CDC, which lo and behold found it. The emperors have no science. It is naked tyranny. It is bluffs in the buff folks, and they're going to try to lock us down again. And it doesn't matter if it's Trump or La La, They're going to still try to pull this thing. And it's going to be Trump or La La, because both of them are useful idiots that will go along with whatever the government tells them to do. And the government is the bureaucracy and these alphabet agencies, and they'll comply with that and go along with it. You're talking about whether they're evil or stupid? Yeah, both both. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to get into politics, and that's what everybody's waiting to hear about. But look, what I just talked about for the last hour is politics. The pandemic is politics. And I've got a real brief thing here that I want to talk about with the vaccines, because that's politics as well.
Speaker 3: It truly is.
Speaker 2: And I'll play the equip for you later. Five years ago when Laala was running for president, and you know she didn't. She dropped out before the first primaries because she had no support. No poll ever showed her with more than one percent, zero support, and so they have now just lifted her in and selected her to run. But it's part of that. She said some interesting things. One of them was what she would do about patents the pharmaceutical companies that have been paid by the government to develop these certain things if they didn't do what she wanted them to do. And it's got the left saying she's a communist, and yeah, she is a communist commie lalla, She's a dumb communist. She's a useful communist idiot kami lalla. And yet, and yet, when you look at what is behind all this stuff politics is what's going on with the military industrial complex, big pharmaceutical companies, big Agra companies, coming after our food, coming after everything that we have. You need to understand where the real threats are. You need to understand what the real government is. And even Joe Rogan is starting to get a clue about this. Almost fourteen thousand people in Britain are seeking compensation, saying that the Trump shots COVID shots. Actually there's a lot of it and most of it is astrazenica, but they do have fires remo dirnt as well that the shots left them disabled. Well, I wonder how many more were left disabled that haven't filed. How many more were killed from these shots? Here's one example. Because you know statistics like fourteen thousand, that's just a number, but one death is a tragedy. Well, here's a tragedy. Subsenders the British. British Champion flat race jockey has been fighting on behalf of his wife Leona, who was left hospital down after three COVID jabs, but their claim was rejected. His wife, Missus Sanders fifty two, who suffered from the rare autoimmune disorder granular motosis, which causes inflammation of the blood vessels, was told that the job would not interfere with her condition and if anything, it would be ineffective because of her impaired immune system, but she went ahead even though they told her that they thought it might be ineffective. She went ahead and had her first AstraZeneca JAB in February twenty twenty one, followed by a booster in April. It was only a day or two after she collapsed in the bathroom. Her left leg had given way, but we weren't blaming the injection because nobody had warned us. So it never put two and two together, said mister Sanders. And so the condition left her unable to walk for seven months, and in spite of a brief remission the summer time two, her condition has continued to deteriorate, and so they are in the process of trying to get compensation for this. She said, I don't like being made to feel like I'm a liar, and it has destroyed my life.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: We had Francis Collins confronted by somebody who was damaged by his little game that he plays. You know, they played these games again. The first game was two months before nine to eleven, and they pushed out the model legislation to get the States to enact the authority so that when they had practiced it for another twenty years, you could have some useful idiot like Trump passed the money along to them and pay them to do what they had put into state law twenty years earlier. And so Francis Collins was at a restaurant. He was confronted by a person.
Speaker 4: Doctor Collins, you and Ralph Eric and Tony Fauci deserve to be imprisoned for the rest of your lives. You have so much blood on your hands. I hope you sleep well at night. And remember the name Brian Dressing because you left her stranded after she was severely injured by the COVID vaccine in your study. Yeah, you do know her name is Brian Dressing.
Speaker 3: Have a good money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody needs to do that to Trump. Somebody needs to do that to all of these people. Not that they care. He will care one day. One day he will stand before God. I know Francis Collins says he's a Christian. He doesn't believe it if you look at this stuff that he passes out there for. I mean, he spent most of his life with his Christian organization so called, trying to destroy Christianity and so and replace it with science as a religion. And that's what you wind up with. Pro vaccine journalist Jane Henson dies from a brain tumor three years after proudly announcing her Pfiser injections online. A prominent Australian journalist who bragged online after getting vaccinated is dead at the age of well, we don't know, just says in her fifties, she got injected with Pfiser feeling exceptionally blessed. She said on July fourteenth, twenty twenty one, feeling exceptionally blessed to have received my first Pfiser vaccine today, not a single side effect, enhancing community with a glass of red. Thank you science. Well, you know, when she got that in July July fourteenth, twenty twenty one, we had had about seven months of adverse effects that had blown up the yar's database and so she was completely evidently unaware of that or didn't think those types of risks would apply to her. So just you know, play Russian. That same day, she tweeted again that she was glad I got in for Pfizer, Lots of people lining up to do their bit. About a year or so after getting injected with Pfizer, she was diagnosed with a quote vicious brain cancer unquote that consumed her body rather quickly. Again from Australia Gold coast of Australia, a twelve twelve year olds could be getting this new impox vaccine and the EU if approved. Remember I just said one of the most dangerous vaccines out there, and are they going to prove it? How do they know that it works? They don't even know what they're treating. You know, where did these pictures come from? Well, you got some pictures of a little boy with sores on his arm, So we should vaccinate all the twelve year olds in the EU, even though we don't know where that picture came from and it doesn't match any of the descriptions of bucks our government's whole of society rule. This is from Aaron Kyriot at Brownstone. He says, if we really want to understand what is going on in American politics, it's necessary to understand a key term. It's usually not found in US civics books, but it is central to the new playbook of power, and that is whole of society. And remember we've talked about whole of government approaches. When a good example of it is Biden in March of twenty twenty two when he put out the document saying that every government agency and again all of the three letter government agencies are all under the Office of the President. Think about that if you support Trump. And so they're all under the president. And so he put out a whole of government directive and he said, okay, so I want you know, the Treasury Department and some of these others. I want you to completely redesign the financial system. And then we've got some other people who are into information processing and stuff. We want you to come up with a code for a CBDC. Then the people who are in the law enforcement, we want you to figure out how you're going to force people to use this stuff. And then the rest of you come up with ways that we can complain about the amount of power being used by crypto. This is before the explosion and power by AI. So you put that and he said, everybody, get your stuff back to me in six months, and so they did. But that was a whole of government approach towards CBDC. Now we're going to redesign the financial system, create this code, force it on people, and how we're going to market it to them, and so with a whole of society approach. As Aaron Carrioti says, the term was popular as roughly a decade ago by the Obama administration. You know, they spent a lot of time on behavioral psychology. Remember, you know the way nudge was pushed by them, and you know that was the term they didn't create. It wasn't created there, but they latched onto it, and so all of a sudden, everything was nudge this and nudge that in the Obama administration. Just propaganda. But the term whole of society popularized also by the Obaman administration, which liked that its blannd technocratic appearance could be used as cover to erect a mechanism for the government to control public life that can at best be described as Soviet style. Here's the simplest definition. Individuals, civil society, and companies shape interactions in society, and their actions can harm or foster integrity in their communities. A whole of society approach asserts that these actors interact with public officials and play a critical role in setting the public agenda and influencing public decisions. They also have responsibility to promote public integrity. Public public, public, collective, collective, collective. It takes a village to raise your kids, and all the rest of the stuff get over the idea that you even own your kids. You don't own anything, including your kids. You're going to turn them over to the government. Can I rent them every once in a while from the school? Maybe no, you'll be paying the school. But whole of government approach it is a Soviet style. In other words, the government and acts policies and then enlists corporations, NGOs, even individual citizens to enforce those policies, creating a three hundred and sixty degree police force made up of the companies you do business with, the civic organizations you think make your communal safety net, even your neighbors, like the hotline that Tim Waltz set up in Minnesota. What this looks like in practice as a small group of powerful people using public private partnerships. There's that hateful word again, phrase to silence the constitution, to sense their ideas they don't like, to deny their opponent's access to banking, credit, the Internet and other public accommodations, and a process of continuous surveillance, constantly threatening cancelation, and always exercising societal control. The whole of government, meaning the elected officials visible to the American public, who appear to enact the policies. You know, they talk about the whole government. The government though, is this veneer? Yeah, that's why people look at it. It's like O, who's running the country now, same people that have been runding the country for decades, the ones you don't vote for, or who's running the country. That's what I said in twenty twenty, I, Alex says, running around with the stop to steal, We're going to stop buying. Whatever it takes, send me your money. We're all going to go take the place over in January the sixth or something.
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: First of all, that's all a lie. All that stuff was a lie. All that stuff about the sting and all the rest of this stuff. They've been aligned to you from the very beginning. But I said, first of all, why does it even Why does the election even matter to people? I said it before the election, I said I wasn't going to vote for Trump. That'd got a lot of the info wars. People really angry at me, the audience, the audience, And I said, so you tell me, what did he do that helped you this year? With all the lockdowns and the masks and the banning of speech, the banning of medication, the total eradication of a doctor patient relationship. You tell me what he did that helped you. You tell me who was running the country. Was it being run by public health departments? Do the people that you elected they do anything or they just turn everything over to the bureaucrats at both the state and the federal level. Yeah, So why why am I bothering to go vote an election if everything's being done at the public health level that isn't going to solve anything. There are things that we can do, and there are things that we can do at the local level, and so you know, we can get better people in there, but we can also work at the local level to try to shut down these health so called health departments. But it's going to be done from the grassroots up. It's not going to be done from the top down. The money is coming from the top down, and you don't have any leverage with these people. I mean, the billionaires are going to wipe out any influence that you've got. The federal Reserve is going to keep supplying this money to the tyrants at the state and local level. You're not going to affect anything at the Washington level, and you're not going to affect anything.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: The reality is is that the people that you see, the people that you vote for, are not the government, and they're not set in policy. They are controlling you. They're there to keep you busy. They're fidget spinners. Okay, we focus on these people, and we focus on the that they're talking about, and yet the reality of what the government does is determined by the unelected bureaucrats they remain from an administration to administration. Siegel explains the historical development of the whole of society approach during the Obama administration's attempt to pivot in the War on Terror to what he called CVE countering violent extremism. The idea is much like the pre crime unit depicted in the film Minority Report, to surveil the American people's online behavior in order to identify those who may, at some unspecified time in the future commit a crime. Well, this is all true, but it goes way way way back before the Obama administration. This is something that was the purpose of the internet to start with. Psychologists and all of the true government, the military industrial complex, the CIA, the intelligence agencies, especially the intelligence agencies, all got involved with picking these people who are going to be running the search engines and the social media and all the rest of this stuff in the late nineties. So this has all been there for quite some time. And you want to talk about pre crime detection like Minority Report, they actually called it AI, but not artificial intelligence. It was anticipatory intelligence to profile people.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 2: The pallanteer it's all about. It's all about anticipatory intelligence. It's been there for a long time, and it's not connected with the Obama administration per se. Again, it's these corporations, NGOs, bureaucrats, they're your government, all the rest of this stuff. With Trump and La Law. We can have a debate about what society should look like, but regardless of what they promised to you, you know that they're going to do something completely different and it's going to be totally totally different when they come in. And even even Joe Rogan is starting to get a clue about this. Listen to this discussion he had back and forth with Dennis or Randy Quaid. I can never remember the guy who just did the Reagan movie.
Speaker 1: They were emboldened by the fact they were essentially running the country without a president for the last three years.
Speaker 2: Yes, because he's he's not he's not there, not there really.
Speaker 1: And since he's decided that he's not going to run again, he's gone, he's vanished.
Speaker 3: It makes me who's running it now exactly? You know. And then the thing isma like that, who's gonna who's will be running then? Because they I really can't see her like being in charge.
Speaker 5: No, it's a figurehead, that's all it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's been going on a lot longer than Biden. Isn't that amazing? Yeah, he just did a thing about Reagan right now.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Reagan when he was governor and he was younger, but he had a lot of influences as well. And when he ran for president, the guy who was his campaign manager was wild Bill Casey from the OSS World War II Intelligence Services and he, you know, one of the founders of the CIA and all the rest of this stuff. And it was wild Bill Casey who said to the Iranians, you know, when the campaign was going on, Casey was saying, you're gonna not release them until after the election, as a matter of fact, not until after Reagan is inaugurated. Then you'll release them. And in regard to that consideration, we will give you spare parts for your We'll sell you spare parts for the American fighter jets that the SHAW had purchased. And then they took that money and they set up the Contras and Central America on and on, and from that they get into the Intelligent services getting the crack cocaine EP. But I make this long thing, and at the same time that Reagan is running the war on drugs and really escalating it with Ed Meese and all the rest of this stuff, it's fake, absolutely fake. Now, I don't know what happened to Reagan. Maybe that assassination attemp at the beginning was a warning shot to him. Maybe they really tried to take him out, but he was never really a challenge to them at any point in his presidency. Again, you know, Bill, he's surrounded by CIA handlers. He puts in George H. W. Bush CIA to as his vice president, and then he's got his campaign manager run the campaign. Is this CIA mastermind? And he's lucky to escape alive as long as he'd let them do what they want to do. I guess he was, Okay, this has been going on forever. But as somebody said, leaving Biden in there, that's waiving a big sign that everybody, you know, actors and Joe Rogan can all like, Oh, well, I guess there's nobody. I guess the president's really not running the show. So who is running the show? And do we have Should we have somebody running the country out of Washington? Or is a country capable of running itself? If somebody is running us quote unquote running us, don't we already have a Soviet style system? If they are quote running us, if they are running the country, what does that mean? Well, one such feature of this kind of scheme would be that it's impossible to prove or disprove that it's working. Imagine all the crimes that didn't happen because we did that or this or whatever. Let's say, when they say we're going to shut down, we're going to anticipate and promptively shut down crime. And of course that's something that Obama would do. One of the things that he did when he started talking when he was president, they put out a unemployment.
Speaker 3: Report and he.
Speaker 2: Said jobs created or save wait a minute, jobs saved.
Speaker 3: How do you measure.
Speaker 2: That they just made that number up? And of course, even the jobs, the new jobs that were created, new people that were hired, that isn't something that President's Republican or Democrat can take credit for.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: Yet President's Republican and Democrat always do take credits. When somebody else puts their labor and their capital on the line to expand their business and create jobs, they take credit for it. Now, they didn't take that risk, they didn't create that job. They can create conditions that make it impossible to do that, and that's usually what business, what government does. So a little bit of credit to them for not getting in the way of people who are actually doing the work and taking the risk and making the products the whole society. Strategy remains attractive regardless of his outcomes because it extends the party's authority over what were formally independent centers of power. We call it centralization. The founders of this country called it consolidation, and I think that's actually a better term. It is consolidated. The Soviets centralized control of everything. So it is a tautalitarian, authoritarian, communist, fascist approach to this. And so there really isn't anything new, especially when we're talking about evil and human nature. There certainly isn't anything new in that. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Analyzing the globalists. Next move the Deevid Nutshell.
Speaker 2: Well, we are going to talk a little bit about politics, but before we do, I wanted to get to the important stuff today, and the important stuff is the pandemic, the pharmaceutical stuff. And before we get into politics, the important thing is our supporters, because the show would not even be here without your assistance. And so we really do appreciate that. We want to acknowledge that. And some interesting comments from some many of the people who have sent things by mail. This is coming from Minor Mike, and so I.
Speaker 3: Really do appreciate that.
Speaker 2: And he said that please address missus Harris by her proper name, Commie law Harris.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: I like the I was absolutely surprised and disappointed myself that I did not see the Commi aspect of it, since they're so focused on you know, don't call her Kamala, call her Colm a law right communist, and I focused on the LA law space cadet thing, you know. Yeah, yeah, that's but you know, the communist part of it really is very important and very true. And this is a nice card. You are inscribed on the palm of his hand from Isaiah and so thank you very much.
Speaker 3: This is Sue from Burke.
Speaker 2: And says, thanks for continuing to remind me not to vote for Trader Trump or is that tramp? How much it could be either unfits there no matter what ps do you recommend at least a right end just to fill in the space. Well, you can put my name in. They won't count it, though it depends on jurisdictions. I was looking at that today and like here in Tennessee, they just had the deadline for submission and you don't have to do much to get on the ballot for president here. I think it's something like two hundred and fifty signatures. And so RFK Junior is on the ballot, which I would not suggest, but the Constitution Party is with Randall Terry. That could be a protest vote. I mean, at least he is solid on abortion. If they're going to make abortion the number one issue, I might show up to cast a protest vote for him. Certainly my vote's not going to make any difference here in Tennessee. This is this is Maga Central around there's like throughout the Pigeon Forge in Gatlinburg area, there's several different Trump stores, so you can go. I've not gone in because I probably couldn't control myself. I just have to buy everything in the store, you know when I saw it, so I have not visited them to see what kind of wonderful merchandise is there yet. But yeah, it is definitely Trump center here and the people and that's the thing that you.
Speaker 3: Know, they they've.
Speaker 2: Got it on the issues, but they are projecting all of these issues on the guy who doesn't who has essentially repudiated them in his first four years plus come up with some novel incriminations on it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Who to suggest that are there. As I said in twenty twenty, when I was talking to the guy I think his name was Ken Block, and he was hired to audit the votes. He's hired by the Trump campaign, and he said there was also a guy who did exit polls and another guy who said, well, we looked at some of the ballots and he said there were a lot of people who voted down ballot, but they didn't vote for president, which is really the opposite of what you would expect to find if people were patting it for Biden just vote for president and wouldn't vote vote down ballot. But there were a lot of people who didn't like Biden or Trump four years ago. I think it's going to be even more people in that category day. And I don't think a lot of people are going to see law Law as anything other than evil, which she is. So this is from Stacy. I love how you go back in time and link everything together in the present.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you. I appreciate that, And I.
Speaker 2: Would just say that you can't if you don't have historical context for what's going on, you really don't know what's going on. You know, just like earlier when we were talking about those those supposed monkey pox pictures. First of all, they you know, where's your evidence that you've isolated the virus? None, where's the you know, the providence and the authentication of these photographs. Well, I don't have any I don't know where those photographs came from. But you're showing everybody that's the photographs of what monkey pox looks like, and you don't know where any of these pictures came from. So we have to we have to go back and we have to look at the context of where this stuff is, or we're just kind of operating in the blind and we just think all these things just happened. No, they didn't happen. They were planned, and it was a long chain of all this stuff. Alex Newman did a great job of that with education. For example. I had him when we talked about the book, and he traced it back to the early eighteen hundreds. These utopian communities or communist communities. Actually some of them called themselves Christian communities, but they were communists, and the efforts to have society raise the kids, to have the village raise the children rather than the parents, to move the parents out of the way. As a matter of fact, some of these failed utopian societies said the reason it failed was because these parents were not on board with this and they weren't raising the kids right, you know, that type of thing. And so you got conservatives who wanted the same thing from the schools. You know, the kids just aren't being raised right by their parents, so we need to take over and do that. Well, they were successful in taking it over, but then guess what the Marxist through the institutions, and the conservatives never saw it coming. That's what Antonio Gramsey had proposed. And he was the guy that Pete Boutigay's father spent his entire life studying and honoring that Italian founder of the Communist Party in Italy, Antonio Gramsey, And that was his idea. He said, rather than you know, having a violet revolution like we saw with the Jacobin Revolution and the Russian Revolution, let's just take over the institutions from the top down. Everybody looks at how did all these communists wind up in charge of all of our companies, on our universities and all the rest of the stuff. And it's like, by design, that's how they did it. By design, that's how they wound up doing that. They had a plan wild Billy on ex Twitter, Karen saw something that that he had done, and she responded to it, and then he responded back to her and says, Karon, Hello, my name is Bill. As you may have guessed, I assume you're the wife of David. I really just want to say, if you are, please tell David that I'm a huge fan. I love his passion, the way he delivers his news. I liked him more than Alex and I was really bummed when he was no longer there left a hole in my heart anyway, glad to have him back, have him, have him back in my days as I drive a truck and support a show. God bless you and him. Watch this be not who I think it is David's wife and if I'm wrong, well hey, I like David and Night as a media host in the style. God bless you all. He had lost crack of the show since I left and are fired in December of twenty twenty, so nearly four years.
Speaker 3: He didn't know where I was.
Speaker 2: That's why, folks, if you will please like the watching this show. The only help I can get from social media is from you. And so if you like the show, please like the show. And wherever you're watching it, whether you're downloading it as a podcast or you're watching it on a video platform or on social media, please like it and that will help us to get it out. One last one here, This is from Jessica Subscribe Star and she said she really likes the news article links that I posted for the week. And that's Travis who started doing that. I send him the links every day and of course, there's a lot of news that I've read that I don't have time to go over. So he started putting up the stuff that I have. I have about three hundred pages worth of articles each day that I have there, and I don't have time to go over all of that with everybody. So he puts it up so that it's kind of a links to it for the people who are on subscribe Star. She said, I can't tell you how much I love this. I was recently lamenting not having a reliable, readable news source, and you knocked it out of the park. I feel like this is a luxurious, curated news site just for me. Brilliant. Thank you with sincere appreciation. Jessica, Well, thank you. I'm glad that you enjoy that, and you know, I'm glad that Travis put that up. You're still doing that right, Yeah, he's not in his head. Yes, And you know, we've had other people have asked us for things and Travis has been able to do. Somebody asked if we could put up a subtitled caption thing for the deaf, and actually there is a feature that he was able to find an Adobe and so that is on Rumble. He has a version there that has subtitles if you have somebody who is hearing impaired. Let's take a look at the d n C which begins today, and it truly they have truly made it about abortion. And so again we talked about D and C dilation and cure tage. That is the method that is commonly used for abortions in the first trimester. As they describe it, a procedure to remove tissue from inside of your uterus. That's the way these people look at babies. Tissue inside your uterus, just cut it out. And that's what they're celebrating at the d n C. What irony, I guess or maybe not. And so they had free abortions. They had a van that is going to be providing not they have it now mobile clinic that's been provided by Planned Parenthood and it's going to be parked there the DNC to celebrate abortion. Because you see when they talk when they say abortion rites, they don't spell it r I G H t S. They spell it r I T e s. It is a religious ceremony for them. We've seen this over and over again. We saw it with the protests in Texas. You know, they're they're yelling Hail Satan and all the rest of this stuff. I mean, these people it is a religious right. Are it a religious practice for them? They worship it, they celebrate it. It is the essence of their being. It isn't something as they liked this as a politicians like say, well, I really don't like abortion, but you know, sometimes it's just this unfortunate thing that we get. No, they celebrate it, they love it. A mobile clinic offering free abortions and vasectomies outside the d n C in Chicago is now fully booked. As of yesterday, Planned Parenthood sending a mobile clinic to Chicago. The clinic will offer a free of viseectomies and abortions on Sunday, the day before the convention was set to begin. Planned Parenthood announced quote all free of visectomy and abortions are filled. Conservative pundits are calling it an abortion bus. One person, Columbia Bugle, said the average Democrat man is masked, vaxed, and rendered and fertile via Planned Parenthood abortion food truck. Another Peachey Keenan, said Democrats busy deleting their next generation from existence, and.
Speaker 6: Is they don't need to have kids, because they'll just Republicans will turn their kids over to them in the schools.
Speaker 3: That's right, Oh yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: They call us breeders, and you know, because we breed the kids, we have them, then we turn them over to them to raise them.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 6: Remember that insufferable woman who was a kindergarten teacher. That's who's teaching your kids. If you send them to school. There is no other option. So that's who is there.
Speaker 2: And you know you can get a good teacher. I'm not saying all the teachers are bad, but you don't know who they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Again, you're playing Russian roulette.
Speaker 2: It's like the vaccines, except you know, you're playing with your kid's life here as well. You really don't know who these people are. You know that they have been hired as teachers and experts by the system. And when you look at the kind of people that Travis just mentioned there, how good a job are they doing vetting these people? Maybe that's exactly the kind of person they're actually looking for.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean I've talked to some teachers who say, yeah, I see that as my mission field, and so they kind of like you know, secret Agent center and there they find them to kick them out. You know, I'm sorry, you're not using the preferred pronouns and that type of thing. So I have to be undercover, and there are some who do that. But again, you know, when you look at the big picture, that's not what the institutions are. The institutions have been captured, and so Peechee Keenan says, oh, okay, they are deleting their next generation from existence, and then follows it up and said, well, I mean, okay, really, really, you're okay, you're okay with murdering show if their parents are from a political party or something. Murdering children is not excused because their parents are of some political cult or the other right. I mean, it takes us back. I guess maybe this guy who was cheering the branch Davidian thing where they went in and murdered men, women and children because they don't like their politics or their religion or whatever. Marjorie Taylor Green said, when I saw this news, I thought it was fake about the mobile abortion van, but she said it's not planned. Parenthood is going to provide free vsectomies and abortions. Then they're all filled up. It's hard to even comprehend this. She said, it's truly heartbreaking. Being a mother is the most precious gift. Well, you know, yeah, it's when the Republicans are out there campaigning, though, Do they really say that, Do they really hold children up as a blessing? Did they talk about mom and apple pie or that kind of stuff anymore?
Speaker 3: No, they don't.
Speaker 2: And they talk about the babies as if they are human. They talk about them as some kind of a problem, some kind of you know, tissue that we got to get rid of. It's a matter of I wanted to play this way. I didn't get to it last week. I had this and the thing from Thursday. This was out of This was sent to me by handy, by the way, and as being passed around on social media. It was out of Brazil. And this is a thirty two week old baby still in the mother. This is ultrasound four D ultrasound, so you can see the movement. And they're watching the monitor and the father starts to talk to the baby. And when the father starts talking, the baby smiles.
Speaker 3: Look at this. They near the pie.
Speaker 7: Well, they left doctor, they.
Speaker 1: Jean to the.
Speaker 7: Deal they near the pie.
Speaker 3: That's wonderful.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: New York Post had that.
Speaker 2: Actually, Uh, you know when you look at that, why don't we focus on something beautiful like that?
Speaker 3: Why doesn't the Republican Party do?
Speaker 2: I mean, we don't have to show the horror of the d n C, the dilation, the cartage. We do not have to show that. We could show the beauty of life. We could show baby Samuel's hand, or we could show that smiling baby. Why won't they do that? Why won't they show the beauty of babies and family and motherhood. It disgusts me, and we are not going to win this war with politicians.
Speaker 3: Folks.
Speaker 2: They don't care about anything except winning whatever that means to them and their definition of it. They don't care about grinding up babies. Nothing phases these people. They are so focused on themselves. They will never solve the problems of our society. It's going to come from you and me. It's going to come from the ground up. It's time for you Christians to do something about it. Time to take the lead in this and to show some of this stuff. If you really want to change society, show the truth that we're talking about a baby. Here we're not talking about fetal tissue that we do DNC two. But again, these Democrats are worshiping the second aspect of everything. Here they are. They've got an inflatable IUD eighteen feet high. This is going to be featured there as you walk into the DNC. It's all about that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even that way when I covered the DNC back in twenty sixteen with Hillary. I mean, they were not just totally focused on sexualizing kids and focused on their sexual practices and everything else like they are now. It is one hundred percent what they're doing. And so yeah, I think Trump's going to lose because and the Republican Party is going to lose, and they deserve to lose because they won't meet the challenge of this this sexual obsession that the Democrats represent, and it is a societal sickness. And again I don't look to the politicians to win these wars, but it's where the culture is and the culture. Politics is downstream from the culture. Culture is downstream from your spiritual relationship to God. And so this is not something that politicians are well equipped to handle. As we can see, they're not doing anything with it. So as this is going on, we have Missouri is going to have on the ballot a right to abortion at any time of the pregnancy, full term, because Missouri has had some very restrictive abortion laws. So they had a group that came together, got a lot of outside funding, and decided that they're going to put a motion on the ballot to erase all restrictions on abortion. Will the GOP defend this? Will they show pictures of a smiling baby? Even of course they won't. So it's time for the Christians to get involved in Missouri if you don't want to see this happening. Missouri is Amendment three and it's a group that was put together called Missourians for Constitutional Freedom.
Speaker 3: But they're not.
Speaker 2: It's not money that's coming from Missouri's coming from Planned Parenthood. It's coming from the ACLU. It's coming from these big interests that are outside of Missouri. A yes vote will enshrine the right to abortion at any time of pregnancy in the Missouri Constitution. Additionally, it will prohibit any regulation of abortion, including regulations designed to protect women undergoing abortions, and prohibit any civil or criminal recourse against anyone who performs an abortion and hurts or kills the pregnant woman. That's according to Missouri Secretary State John Ashcroft's website. That's the summary of it. He says, a no vote will continue the statutory prohibition of abortion in Missouri, again being funded by the usual suspects outside of the state, Planned Parenthood, ACLU, and others. It's draped in the language of health and freedom and your choice about your body, which again the Republicans won't tackle be because the Republicans were on the wrong side of that issue during COVID when they took away what you and your doctor decided was right for you about you making decisions about your body, and that really was simply your body. This is not your body, this is some body else. And so they said, how convenient. They will leave the viability of the baby and of course allow no time limit on it, just a question of whether or not the baby is viable. That will be left to the good faith judgment. That's the way the amendment states it. It'll be left to the good faith judgment of the doctors who profit from these procedures. Yeah, you go back and you take a look at Kermit Gosnell, for example, he was joking, well, you know, that baby is big enough. He could have walked that. I just killed big enough that he could walk to the bus station or whatever. And he did get convicted of murder because when the survived in abortion, he set him over on the side what they call comfort care, let him die. He didn't do that. He actually actively killed the baby. The abortion and expert from Planned Parent had explained to the jury that that was called comfort care. What they were supposed to do just let the baby die. But because he didn't let the baby die, because he actively killed it, they got him for two murders. Plus they got him for the death of a mother that was who was performing an abortion on She was a woman of color, she was an illegal immigrant, just the type of person that they say they put at the top of the list, and Democrats didn't really care about that. And part of the problem with that was that there wasn't enough oversight and there wasn't even the ability for them to be able to get a gurney through the narrow passageways of this horrific little abortion clinic that he had. As a result, you had a lot of different states like Texas and others say we're going to make sure that these abortion clinics are going to have to have egress and everything of somebody who is having a medical emergency. They're gonna have to be able to get the emergency stretchers through there. And they said, well, wait a minute, we don't have that. That effectively will shut us down until we get that done whatever. And there was a big fight about that in Texas. That was when you had the Democrat party show up and start chanting Haile Satan, you know, as part of that. And the woman who led that protest and Texas ran for governor as a Democrat. We called her Abortion Barbie. Our name wasn't Barbie, but you know, she was young and attractive, and I think running against Abbod. I don't remember who it was that she was running against, but she got shellacked. So and they have a very restrictive abortion law in Texas now very restrictive. Of course, Texas had surrendered to the Supreme Court with Roe v. Wade seventy three, should have said you have no jurisdiction even way in on this, but they played that legal game and they appealed it.
Speaker 3: They went to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 2: Supreme Court decided that they could determine when life begins. Just like later on, they determined that they would decide the definition of marriage, and they would overrule every single state. Every single state had either in their constitution or in a referendum, they had determined what the definition of marriage was, and they ever wrote it everywhere.
Speaker 3: Well, let's talk about.
Speaker 2: The kami part of Kami law COMMI la law. And as one person said, this is the most terrifying thing I've ever heard a presidential candidate say, what possibly could that be? This is Lalaw talking about what she would do if she didn't like what somebody who's the business that somebody was doing, what they were doing with their patent. She would just take the patent away.
Speaker 5: I will snatch their patent so that we will take over. And yes we can do that, Yes, yes we can do that. Yes we can do that. It's the question do you have the will to do it? I have the will to do it.
Speaker 3: She has a will to do it. She has a will to take away your guns too.
Speaker 6: She's going to seize the means of production.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. I think that's pretty close to the Babylon b headline too. That's coming up here. But yeah, she's going full communist, right. I don't care about the patent or and the rest of this stuff. That video was taken in twenty nineteen. I don't think she's changed in the last five years. As part of her failed campaign, and she was in Iowa and she dropped out before the Iowa imaries or New Hampshire primaries. The Iowa caucuses and the New Hampshire primaries. I think the Iowa is first every time, and she didn't even make it to the very first ones. But maybe that's why. Maybe she went against the big interests of the pharmaceutical companies. I don't know, but she's just against the interest of private property.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: She was discussing the pharmaceutical industry. That's the context. Well, if you're going to come after the pharmaceutical companies, don't come after their patents, come after them and throw them in jail. They really do need three hots and a cot. That ar K Junior was talking about because you know, nobody was being killed by the people who are posing climate change. That was not killing people. But these vaccines are killing people and maiming them. She said, prescription medications that are born out of federal funding for the research and development of that drug, your tax payer dollars. So for any drug where they fail to play by.
Speaker 3: Their own rules.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, la, la, don't you realize that there are no rules for pharmaceutical companies. You know, when Children's Health Defense said, you're putting polyethylene glycol and you're putting the stuff that you're injecting here and casing it and PEG it's pegilated. People are going to go on anaphylactic shock if you inject that into them, and they contacted the FDA, and the FDA said, well, call Pfiser, tell.
Speaker 3: Them I'm not going to do anything about it.
Speaker 2: They call Pfizer. Of course, Pfiser is not going to do anything about it. There are no regulations for these people. There are no rules for them. They rule the FDA. So she said, were they failed to play by their own rules? If the drug came out because of federal funding for what is called R and D, I will snatch their patents so that we can take it over. Yes, and we can do that. Yes, we can do that. The question is do we have the will to do it. I have the will to do it, she says, Well, again, you know this writer who put this end that is, you know, the pharmaceutical companies have been absolutely reprehensible, but that's not the solution to take away patents. If they engage in criminal conduct, their fines and penalties, and it should be jail time criminal charges for that.
Speaker 3: You know, we've had.
Speaker 2: Situations where people adulterated their food because of unsanitary conditions. Then you had two or three people die that happened with Bluebell ice cream, and so they got massive fines and they had criminal charges to send the CEO to jail. That's the way that type of stuff should handle. But we're talking about a lot more than two people that have been killed with this FDA stuff. They're not going to do anything about it. And yet this writer still cheers Trump, who gave the money to the pharmaceutical company. So she's talking about here. She says, Hey, if we gave them the money to do this stuff and it's not right, then we take away their their ownership of Well they shouldn't have ownership of it anyway, if it was paid for by the tax payer. Why are we paying for stuff and giving them private ownership. See it's not as clear cut as the conservative writers would like to make it. Because once you start with centralized planning, once you get involved in crony capitalism, what do you call it? Crapitalism? Whether you're talking about the drug companies or you're talking about the green agenda and all these electric bus companies that she loves so much. Yeah, what do we do about that? How do we get our money back for those electric bus companies that were making the school buses for like a million dollars apiece and then went bankrupt after getting all that government subsidy. Is there any jail time for those people, any fraud involved in that? What are the politicians who gave it to them? Will we keep electing these Democrat politicians who give the money to pharmaceutical companies and to the green agenda? We keep electing the Republicans who do the same thing as well. But I just want to know when is crony capitalism a conservative value that needs to be supported. I don't support the pharmaceutical companies. If we paid for these drugs, I don't support them being able to not only sell it for a profit, but then also be protected from any liability, which is what Trump gave them during the pandemic. Does nobody realize this or remember this? Come on, conservatives, how do how do you justify cronty capitalism, liability protection, massive subsidies, and mass murder? How do you justify that when we're talking about pharmaceutical companies? Yeah, La La is an arrogant, empty headed communist. What's Trump? What's Trump? Well, as you were saying, Travis, it's almost exactly quote the Babel and b headline, La La Harris. We must seize the means of production and execute the boucheoisie. That's exactly the headline. That's the way they quote her. You know, we must abolish private ownership. Does that mean private ownership for big Pharma? Does that mean the royalties for Fauci? Do we get rid of those things? What about the stock perks for Fauci and for Rand Paul? What about the money that they made from insider trading on Gilead stock, the makers of rem dezevir. Yeah, what do we do about that kind of stuff?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think they're going to do anything. And then, while talking about communists, this is a person, a man who as a student had joined Tim Walls on a trip to communist China. This is alphanews dot Org has a story man who says he accompanied Walls on a trip to China. Calls him maliced to the core.
Speaker 3: And he really is.
Speaker 2: You know, when we look at these people in the Democrat Party, you remember the Plausio went to Cuba. I think it was for his honeymoon as well. Right, Bernie Sanders did a honeymoon in Russia. I think it's Moscow. What is it about these guys there? And when Bernie Sanders went to Russia it was when the before the Communist Party fell. I don't imagine he's got much use for Russia now, but you know, you got to Blasio, you got Bernie Sanders. They love communism. And you can put in that number ten Walls as well. And by the way, the person that was you know that the rumor was that Lalla Kami Lalla had narrated down to two people, Tim Walls and Josh Shapiro, who was the governor of Pennsylvania. And he was the one that was put out front as the most likely pick. And so I did a little bit of research on him. Turns out she didn't pick him. But what I found was, this is a guy who you know, grows up in New York and he's with you know, parents are very wealthy. He goes to Yale and things like that, and then he graduates Yale or Harvard, one of these Ivy League schools. He graduates and he went to wait for it, he went to Zimbabwe to teach economics. Zimbabwe that is famous for hyperinflation. You know the trillion dollar Zimbabwe dollar bill, you know, the trillion dollar. He went there to teach economics. Maybe that's what happened to their country. And he went there several years after that brutal communist dictator Robert Mugabi had taken over Zimbabwe. He went there to teach. It's like you want to live in this I At the point where he went there, you know, the communists had taken over. They were seizing stealing land from the farmers. People were starving, the economy was starting to roll in to a real basket case and everything. So he decides he's going to go there and teach high school. So that's the other candidate that Lonla was looking at for vice president. This guy a teacher for quite some time. And the student who went with him to China said it was almost a daily revelation of how much he adores the communist regime, the former student told Alpha News. For over a decade, Tim Walls traveled to and from China, first arriving in the country in nineteen eighty nine. Walls taught at a high school and partnership with a nonprofit program affiliated with Harvard. During his first trip, Walls was visiting Hong Kong when the Tieneman Square protests began in April. After the massacre, he later took a train to Beijing to visit the square. According to The New York Times, now I've been in China, I've been in Hong Kong, and you know, Hong Kong free, right, and it's also a long distance by train from Beijing, a long distance by train, and so he specifically wanted to go there. I mean, he's in Hong Kong, which again was one of the freest countries in the world. Milton Friedman did a series about how free Hong Kong was because the British really didn't care. They just kind of left them alone. So it was really really very much a las a fair economy until the Communist until the lease with the British ran out, and they just turned it back over to the communists and they started tightening down the screws. But this is nineteen eighty nine and it's still very much a very free place. And so he sees what's happening in Tieneman Square and he goes to visit it. Now is he going there because he is appalled by the news reports? Well, evidently not, because when he returned the United States after that first trip, he told local newspapers how much he enjoyed his time in China. On June fourth, nineteen ninety four, Walls married Gwen Whipple on the fifth anniversary of the Teneman Square massacre, and Gwen told a local newspaper that Walls quote wanted to have a date that he'll always remember, So the Timin and Square event was more memorable to him than his anniversary, I guess. The Wall Street Journal reported that the couple spent their honeymoon in China. Okay, so you got Bernie goes to communist Russia, Walls goes to communist China. To Blasio goes to communist Cuba for their honeymoons. And that was according to local reports at the time. Just think about this too. How designing this guy is. He was always preparing for his political career. How many teachers take kids, you know, it's part of a trip to a foreign country and then call up the press and say, let's do an interview about what I just did. Constantly promoting himself and putting this stuff in. But again, look at his connections to China. You know, one of the things that I said in twenty twenty, I said, if we have Biden in the White House, that will be war with Russia. I said, if we have a Trump, it'll be war with China. The Democrats Biden Walls, la la, They are friendly to China, and he loves it. You know, wanted to get married on the date of the Tineman Square massacre and went back to China. And so this person, he would take summer trips to China and then honeymoon there as well, and then would take summer trips to China. Walls said in a twenty sixteen interview he has traveled to China about thirty times as a teacher and as a member of Congress. The New York Post recently reported the Walls was a visiting fellow at a state run university in China as recently as two thousand and seven, and Peter Schweiker, who those books about, did a book about him, as well as a lot of other Democrats, has linked him to some of these Communist party So I haven't looked at that to see how legit that is yet, So I just mentioned it in passing. For several weeks, Walls and his group of students explored China together in the summer of nineteen ninety five, said the student, who asked that they not use his last name. His first name is Shadd. There's probably not that many people who have the first name of Shad who went to China with Tim Walls, unless they're using an alias for that. Anyway, he said, they saw a Teneman Square, they walked along the Great Wall of China, they traverse the country. However, the former student says he was struck by Wall's adoration of China and it's communist ideology. Yeah, I was too when we I was struck by how people remembered Mao. But then I remember how people remember Abraham Lincoln. This kind seems like if you go to war with your own people and you result you killed, you know, tens of millions, which if you normally aze a population for Lincoln, that's what happened. But it seems like these these horrible people who unnecessarily take us into war and get tens of millions of us killed, are celebrated by everybody. It's just amazing. It's a cult builds up around them during the wartime and it continues on. And so when we were in China, you know, we kept seeing all these places where they would sell pictures of Mao and the Little Red Book and caps and this and that. It's like, what is going on? These people don't have a clue list to what's going on.
Speaker 6: Victor writes the history.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, and Tim Walls sells the history that they wrote. So he's there and this college, this high school student that he's with said, I was really struck by his adoration of China's communist ideology. There was no doubt he said that he was a true believer, said Shad, I've been trying to tell people this for thirty years, and nobody wanted to listen. At night, we'd go out and we'd walk the street fairs and we'd be buying souvenirs and Tim was always buying Mao's Little Red Book. He said, he gave them his gifts. I saw him by at least a dozen on the trip that I was on with him. Wow, can't get enough of those, can't get enough of that little Red Book.
Speaker 6: People need to understand that mass death isn't an unhappy side effect. It's part of the plan for these people. They want you and everyone like you dead and gone.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, that's right. So yeah, Mao's a political philosophy book. Just loves it, just loves it, and it is a program of death. You're absolutely right, he said. It would be like if we went to Germany and he was buying copies of mind kompf. That's a good analogy. Quite frankly, he said. If there was any doubt about what I'm saying, just look at the policies and active by his administration, like the country's worst abortion law, anti free speech laws, the riots. He is a Maoist to the core and should not be underestimated. Shad drew attention to the similarities between the messaging of Walls and of Commie La Law Harris, including phrases like the politics of joy and unburdened by what has been unquote right. This is similar to the propaganda materials used by mal People need to have their eyes wide open, said Shad the Snitch Hotline of Minnesota straight out of the CCP. Tim Walls is a very bright guy. None of this is by accident. So yeah, when we look at the means of political control, just take a look at La La Kamie Lalla's website. If you want to apply for a job with her campaign, and she's going to have lots of money. I mean she's going to spend like three hundred and seventy million dollars after Labor Day. Think about that. Let's just kick off of her campaign thing and just remind you again twenty four years ago, when George W. Bush was running against al Gore, George W. Bush spent one hundred million dollars in al Gore accused him of trying to buy the election. The entire campaign one hundred million dollars. Al Gore had seventy, so both of them combined and talking about the packs supporting the money that the RNC and the DNC were doing, the money that was contributed directly to them, and the packs one hundred and seventy million. She's got three hundred and seventy million dollars and that's just for the opening salvo of her campaign. So if you want to work for that well financed campaign, Laala Harris has on her website nine different pronoun settings. When you give her your name and you define your pronouns, and if that's not enough, you can write in your own made up pronouns. Well, this is straight out of the Totalitarian playbook as well, or Wellian two plus two equals five. The double think, the double speak. That's what the pronouns are all really about. And so you got a choice of nine of them, or you can write it in. And this is this is picked up by The New York Post said applicants can select from the more mainstream he and him or she and her and they in them pronouns, or you can choose less conventional gender neutral options such as x E slash x C M or ze slash h I r Z her or a M E y E M and h I r h I r that sounds redundant, or.
Speaker 3: H u h u. You can be her, her or who who.
Speaker 2: This is very much like they do in China and China they double up names, so it'd be like Tau tau or whatever. That was the name of our daughter, whomme dontor it's kind of like a nickname. I don't know why they do it, but I now they've got that with these pronouns her her or who who you, which indicates that a person wants to emphasize their humanity over their gender, and that would be what who who means human human or fay fair fae fa e r, which denotes that a person is fluid between multiple genders, but not masculine genders, and that is also presented as an option. Potential hires can also write in custom pronouns or choose to go by name only when filling out an application for the Harris campaign job portal. Wow, I mean they're just making this stuff up and they've got this whole mythology around pronouns. I mean it's like the sill Marillion or something, the silly Marillion. I guess this is what we could call it. And I've played for you many times that clip where she's setting there at a table. I am Kamala Harris, and my pronouns are she and her and I'm a woman sitting at a table wearing a blue suit. She had to look down to say what she's wearing. That's great, right. And finally in Chicago they began erecting miles of security fencing ahead of the Democrat convention. You see, they can do walls and fences and when they want to, and that's exactly what they're doing in city or Chicago. A lot of people are saying, you know, they're building these walls well away from the fences and everything, well away from the convention center. Maybe what they're doing is practicing how they can lock down an entire city with martial law. That could be what is happening, Or it could be that in the commercial district what they call the Magnificent Mile, that the people who have shops there are maybe kind of worried about these mostly peaceful Palestinian Democrat protesters that are going to be there May. They're mostly peaceful. Yeah, so we'll say it's going to be a real show, isn't it. And that's what this stuff is all about. Well, when we come back, we're going to take a quick look at how Trump is doing. You know, he's had well, I don't know, he's getting a lot of criticism even from his supporters because of the things that he is focusing on and the things that he's not talking about, you know, like policy issues or anything like that.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back, Liberty, it's your move, and now the David Night Show.
Speaker 2: I got behind on the comic on Rumble RCF twenty twenty. Thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that he writes great stuff, David as always. William Casey when I was talking about Bill Casey and his relationship with Reagan, William Casey also said, we will know our disinformation program is a success when everything the American people believe is a lie. Well, I guess it's success now, right. He said that before social media, but social media gave them the tools to make that come true. Famous quote from Bill Casey. Thank you for reminding me on Rumble Conservative Thinker, Thank you very much for the tip. Says Proverbs thirteen three says, whoever guards his mouth preserves his life. He who opens wide his lips comes to ruin. The only censorship the Bible teaches is self censorship.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: I guess I've not guarded my mouth enough.
Speaker 3: Looking at this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are people out there with knives on either there Rock finn Mark c thank you very much, so Tippy says, Comy is right, David, we'd be better off if Rhino's stopped using terms like woke, I hate that and DEI all day in the media and called it what it actually is, in your face, unabashed Marxism. Absolutely, you know again that interview, and we've played it as part of our best of the one I did with Shivan Fleet who grew up in China, who grew up under Maoism, and she wrote a book, Mao's America, A Survivor's Warning. She said, this is exactly what they did, exactly, same playbook. All this woke stuff, this anti racism is exactly what they did with struggle sessions and everything. It's not enough to be on their side. You have to denounce yourself. You've got to denounce your privilege, you've got to denounce your middle class existence and all the rest of this stuff. They played that same game in China where they had pretty much a homogeneous society there it wasn't one. But now they're exploiting again racial and ethnic differences as well. They'll exploit anything they can find if there's economic differences, educational differences, ethnic racial differences. And again I say racial, I use it in a popular term. We're all members of the human race. From a Christian perspective, from the Bible's perspective, there's no different races. We're all creating the image of God. God has made all nations of one blood. There are differences in culture, there's differences in language. There's different political differences. So we have nations, tongues, and tribes. But you know, there's really only the human race. And I love the quote from Kenham who said the difference is which direction people are racing. Are they racing to God or from God? It's the only difference. We're talking about races. But they exploit any perceived or manufactured difference or any real difference. They always exploit that. It's always about dividing and conquering. And so they didn't want to create a melting pot. They didn't want to have anything like that. He goes on to write, it's actually in your face unabashed Marxism. They always fall for their word games, and then the Rhinos do, and then they wonder why they lose. Yeah, even calling themselves red red. Now I grew up, we used to say better dead than red everybody else. That was the other thing she Van Fleet said. She said it made her so angry to see these people in red. She said, I thought they were communists anything, and then I realized they don't even know what they're they're doing. Everywhere in the world, red has been the color of communism, and so that's why the media assigned that to the people who would oppose communism.
Speaker 3: You see, it's.
Speaker 2: Exactly the same thing they do with Trump. You know, well, he's anti globalist. No, he actually did everything they wanted on Rumble Stealth Patriot, thank you for the tip. I really enjoyed your interview with Ryan on The Last American Vagabond. That guy is a phenomen Yes he is. I don't know how he can go on for four hours without hardly taking a breath. I really did enjoy being on the show with him, and I have to get him back on and hopefully we'll do some more stuff. If you go to The Last American Vagabond last I looked they still had an index to my interview with him where he interviewed me. I've had him on the show and then the interview that we had. He's got on his website right now as well. You've also got a link to it on my Twitter account, which is liberty Tarian on Twitter. If you're looking for it, and you will have to look for it, you will not find it. It will not if you follow me, you will still have to look for my tweets because it will not push the stuff forward to you. Before we get back into the news, I just want to remind you that we still are on Roku, and so if you would like to watch us on Roku, you can look for the David Knight Show. You can search forward on Roku, or you can look forward on the search engine of choice. And please, if you go there, please like the show, give it a high rating. That's very important for us to be able to find an audience there. Well, let's talk a little bit about what's going on with Trump. Trump obsesses over Harris's Time magazine cover.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: They see this is coming from the Independent in the UK, and he declares that he's better looking than her. Now, I have not watched the hours and hours of what Trump had to say. This is a small part of it, but this is the narrative that's been picked up by the mainstream media and by the Drudge Report, and Trump should know that's what they're going to do if he starts going on this vamping on this idea, attacking the way she looks. And even if he is joking again, I said, I didn't look at the clip.
Speaker 3: So the.
Speaker 2: Mainstream media loves to take things out of context, and this may be out of context. But he laid this out there for them, and that's the key thing. Does he not know how they were going to use this? Donald Trump obsessed over Kamie La Law's appearance yet again during a campaign rally in Wilkes Bar, Pennsylvania on Saturday, this time declaring that he is quote better looking unquote than his Democratic rival and mocking those who call her quote beautiful. So it's all about for him when he says this, even if he's joking, it still is fundamentally about the crowds. It's about appearance, It's about celebrity. That's what this all is about. He's a narcissist. Time magazine doesn't have a picture of Harris. He said, they have this unbelievable artist drawing her, And I said, is that Sophie larn I couldn't tell, he told his crowd of supporters, and then he went on to criticize Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan for claiming Harris's beauty was an advantage in the presidential election. In a recent outpit, Trump said, so I decided to go back and reread, but I say that I am much better looking than her. A crowd of supporters erupted into applause, leading a Trump to repeat, I'm better looking person than Kamala. And you know that he's joking about this stuff, But the fact that he has focused on it, the fact that he would say it, Why is he spending the time talking about this? And he sets himself up for this type of thing, and he can't help it. He really can't help it. He's incapable of acting, said his former lawyer Taykob except in his own perceived self interest or out of revenge because he's a deeply wounded, narse assist. This makes at least the fourth time the president has mentioned the Time magazine covered during a speech, an interview, or a rally as he continues to make personal attacks against his political opponent. And yeah, it was a an amazing puff piece and She wouldn't even stand for an interview for Time magazine. They hire an artist to did you put the picture up? You can show people what the picture is in case? Yeah, it is right there her moment. I mean, it is a hagiography if ever there was one. And yet she wouldn't even sit with him for an interview. I mean, why should she if they're going to do something like that, And so, you know, that really sets him off, and he's got to just keep talking about about the personal issues. Trump asked his staff why an election is needed. He said, I'm leading in the polls. Well, you know, again he could the fact that she had that this whole thing has been engineered by the Democrat Party to embarrass Biden publicly and then to put pressure campaign on so that he's out and she gets placed in. He should be talking about that aspect of it, how they engineered that. But instead what he says, well, I don't think we need an election for me. He should be talking about how she's going to get in without having faced any voters. But instead, because of his outsized ego, he can't help but make it about himself, and he's shooting himself in the head. So again taking what could be a positive for him and turning it into a negative. Trump seemed to suggest that he doesn't need an election to become president, rather than suggesting that they think that's the way it ought to be for la Law. And so again, when you look at these two evil are they stupid? Yes, both of them. Both of them are both evil and stupid.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Governor Sinunu a Republican in New Hampshire. And again I don't follow him. I'm not a but and I'm going to read you the comments from Snunu, from Nicki Haley and from Lindsey Graham. And I you know, I don't know anything about Sanunu for negative things about him, but I haven't really paid attention Nicki Haley and Lindsey Graham. I loathe and despise them, but they're right about what they are saying. In terms of the politics. These are people who know how to get elected, and they know how to manipulate public opinion if nothing else. I mean, they may be grifting machiavellian sleeves bags, but they know how to get elected. Obviously, says almost any other Republican candidate would be winning this race by ten points. And he said that in responds. He was on Fox News, or rather Nicki Haley was on Fox News, and he was asked about her comment on Fox News when he went on CNN with Jake Tapper. But here's what Nicki Haley said on Fox News. She said, one thing Republicans have to stop. Quit whining about her. The campaign is not going to win. Talking about crowd sizes exactly who cares. Nobody cares about that except Trump. It's not going to win. Talking about what race comie La La Harris is, it's not going to win. Talking about whether she's dumb, it's not. You can't win on those things. I gotta say, Nicky Hilly is right about that. You know, you focus. Trump is majoring on the miners, and he's not giving people a reason to win. You know, one of the things about Hillary Clinton, what was her campaign about? I'm with her? It was about me. It's about this election is about it's my turn, right, same thing they put up there with Lala Harris, it's her turn. Well, it was Hillary's turn and it was I'm with her, and Trump made it about make America great again. So in that first campaign in twenty sixteen, he focused on he talked about the felt needs of the electorate. Right, he says, well, here's what the problem is. The problem is open borders, and the problem is Obamacare and some other things like those are the concerns at the time, and he talked about those and Hillary talked about herself. Now we go eight years later, and all Trump wants to do is talk about himself. And even though La La talks about herself, if she because she is brand new to most people who don't really pay any attention the politics, and certainly don't pay attention to the vice president because she's a fresh face, she doesn't have to talk that much about policies, but she's talking about policies as well, and he's still focused on her, and he's trying to play this game of mocking people and giving him schoolyard names, and it's really kind of gotten old, because you know, we're now nearly a decade of that kind of stuff and it's not having the effect. So Nikki Haley says, stop with the personal attacks, start talking about policy. And so Jake Tapper has a Sonunu on CNN and said at a campaign rally, Trump said, I don't think I'm entitled to I think I am entitled to personal attacks. I don't have a lot of respect for her. I don't have a lot of respect for her intelligence. And I think she'll be a terrible president. And so Jake Tapper said, who's right here, Hayley or Trump? Sanu Nu said, well, it isn't Donald Trump in this case. Look as Nicky probably wouldn't point this out because she was the alternative, but almost any other Republican candidate would be winning this race by ten points. And so the message was very clear, if you stick to the issues, if you stick to what matters, this should be an easy grace for Donald Trump. It really should. The delta should be the delta that you're seeing right now. As Trump does better with males by about ten points. But where this giant shift in August has come in is with female voters. Frank Luntz pointed this out in his polling and he said, he's down now by ten to twelve points with females. They're going to come out and much bigger numbers than previously would have if Biden had been the candidate.
Speaker 1: So what do we do?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: Do we this.
Speaker 2: Cave on this again? Politics or culture. Politics is downstream from culture cultures, downstream from our spiritual connection. Why isn't it that even Republican or conservative candidates don't go around with the proverbial kissing the baby anymore. They give the baby the back of the hand. I don't know if there are this many weeks, we don't want to deal with them. You know, they're my way there costs the election last time. Get rid of the babies. I don't want any babies around here, right, they don't kiss the babies. They don't talk about mom and apple pie? Why not that could be a winning issue And if it isn't a winning issue for them, then it's the problem is that we haven't made that a winning issue. So that was Nikki Haley, and that was Sununu. Now here's Lindsey Graham, another Republican that I don't like, but he certainly does know how to get elected. When you look at somebody like Lindsey Graham, who I think is completely out of step with the Republican electorate, and yet he continues to get electtion did over and over and over again. And Lindsey Graham said this the provocateur the show mayn May not win this election. He said that anyone on NBC's Meet the Press, he said, policy is the key to the White House, and of course having lots and lots of wars. Of course, Lindsay Graham ever saw war anywhere that he didn't like and want to get involved in. Well, Trump doesn't do policy, that's the problem. He doesn't do policy. He does demagoguery, he does celebrity, but he doesn't do policy. Graham said that Haley and other Republican politicians should join him and campaign for Trump rather than just giving advice. But ultimately, Lindsey Graham gave advice, so that's what he says that. Yeah, I don't think. I don't look at Vice President Harris as a lunatic. I look at her as the most liberal person being nominated for president in the history of the United States. And he's right opposer on policy. The problem is is that Trump really doesn't care about policy, and he really doesn't care about any conservative values or any conservative policies. He's a New York Liberal, he still is. I mean, when it comes to the guns, yeah, I don't worry about that. I can take care of the bump stock. Fortunately, I can ban that myself. Oh really, Okay, where'd that come from? Highlighting that his response came under an advisory capacity, Graham said, President Trump can win this election. His policies are good for America. And if you have a policy debate for president, he wins. But Donald Trump, the provocateur, the showman, may not win this election. And so he says, it's only eighty days left. He needs to focus on policies. He needs to define how he will fix the broken borders, how he will lower inflation and so forth. And maybe you know he needs this since we're talking about lindsay, maybe he needs a focus on war too. Write Well, when it comes to the border, he says he's going to fix the border. Okay, what was Trump doing this week when it came to the border, what was his policy? Well, Trump on Thursday called for increasing immigration. He said, we need more people in America, especially with AI coming. It's like, well, wait a minute, AI needs more people. You want to talk about stupid. I have never heard anyone anywhere, at any time say that AI needs more people. The whole purpose of AI that's been striking fear in the hearts of people who are paying attention to it. Is the purpose of AI is to replace people. Everybody has said that. Bloomberg said that. Bloomberg was, you know, trashing farmers, but he was doing it to trash the agrarian society and the fact that we had agricultural workers. Because then he turned around he trashed factory workers because he was talking about the industrial revolution. They said it now today, the smart ones of us, said Michael Bloomberg when he was running for president in twenty twenty, the smart ones of us are looking at how we're going to push everybody out of their job, and then we need to look at how we're going to provide universal basic income so they don't come after us with guillotines and Elon Musk the same thing. He's pushing AI and robotics, and he is saying, we've got to have universal basic income, Sam Altman, all of these people who are pushing AI are also pushing UBI universal basic income because they know the purpose of AI is to get rid of people, and so they want to have us around as controlled, pacified eloy while they find ways to kill us and get rid of us permanently. And yet Trump says we need have more immigration because with AI coming we're gonna need more people. We're gonna we're going to let a lot more people come in, said Trump, because we need more people, especially with AI coming and all the different things, and the farmers need everybody needs. But we're going to make sure they're not murderers and drug dealers. So please explain how that's going to work. Explain why we need to have more people here.
Speaker 6: Don't worry, we'll make sure they're not murders and drug dealers. They'll still destroy the economy though, of course, but you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they'll still take your job. And so all the AI.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like, so we're going to bring in more people to take your job, because we've also got AI come in.
Speaker 3: And to take your job. That's what he was talking about.
Speaker 2: He is as out of touch as Biden and La La I mean, all of them are in La La land. And that's why they're in the position they're in. People say, how is it that in a country as large as America we have these idiots that are always put up every time we have a presidential election. Well, it's because they don't want anybody who knows what they're doing. They want easily controlled puppets that are there, and they make it about the game. Trump's position on AI puts him to the left of Black Rock CEO Larry Fink, writes Information liberation and he's right. He's right, he says. Fink, who has spent years pushing open borders and mass immigration into America, told the World Economic Forum earlier this year, and I played that clip for you multiple times. He said, xenophobic countries with declining populations may actually be the big winners in a future dominated by AI and robotics. Why is that said, They've got all these people, and they've got nothing for people to do, and they're taking away control of our life, and they're very worried about a revolution and a civil war, and that's why they're ramping up all these control and surveillance and police state measures. And so what Larry Fink is saying, well, if you've got you know, you don't have a lot of people moving into the country, and you don't have a lot of people, then you know it's not going to be a real conflict when they, you know, start bringing AI. You're not going to have a lot of people fighting each other.
Speaker 3: He says.
Speaker 2: The social problems that one will have and substituting humans for machines is going to be far easier in those countries that have declining population. In other words, you look at Japan, They're very much about embracing technology. Now he's not using Japan as analogy.
Speaker 3: I'm using it.
Speaker 2: Japan is very much about embracing technology and staying on the cutting edge of it and everything. And they also have a collapsing population, and so they need AI because they are not reproducing. But in places where you have people, the AI is going to be taking those people's jobs, and they're not going to be happy about it. You know, when I was looking at asymmetric warfare back when Obama was doing all that, they were setting up asymmetric warfare training centers and various bases. The one that Joe Biggs and I went into was at what at that time was called ap Hill. They've purged all the Confederate General's names. Now I don't know and I don't care what it's called. But inside that fort they had a separate, secured area that was training for for asymmetric warfare. And it was a city. And we got in there and we walked around and they had you know, subways and got you know, office buildings and things like that, and very very detailed city street names. You know, we're at the corner of you know, first first Street and a Constitution or whatever.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 2: It was obviously not a bombed out city. It was something they were training to fight war in asymmetric warfare. And then they have other places that are rural. There was a marine base, and I forget whether that was rural or suburban, but they have all three where they train, you know, rural America, suburban America, urban America. And so they've been working on this for a very long time. And when I was doing the research background as to what they were saying they were trying to do with asymmetric warfare. It wasn't just about training for a type of war that they head in Iraq Afghanistan where we have a war we go on with shakun on, we take out the military and then we occupy the place for a long period of time and then there's resistance that comes in.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It was when they talked about it in those contexts, they said, we found that religion is really not what's motivating people. Initially, they turned to it later they said, what initially motivated them? He said, we look at these people who are leading the resistance in these areas that they are occupying, and he said it's he said, it's people who are typically in their thirties. They're well educated, they had you know, their upper middle class are better, and then all that was taken away from them and they have absolutely no control over their future. Now, what are we talking about? Universal basic income? And with AI, we're talking about taking the people who have done well or in a good position. They want to have a plan for their life, and you're taking all of that away from them. And that's why Bloomberg and Elon Musk and these technocrat overlords are so worried about it, why they want to pacify us with universal basic income, because they know that if they take everything from us, all this you will own nothing and you'll be happy type of thing. They know that if they take all that stuff away from us, that there's going to be more how do we descride The more engaged successful people are going to be looking at how they're going to overthrow that system. So that's why Larry Fink was saying that, and he said, I can argue that in developed countries. The big winners are going to be countries that have shrinking populations. He said that again at the World Economic Forum. We always used to think shrinking population is a cause for negative growth. But in my conversations with the leadership of these large developed countries that have xenophobic immigration policies, a meaning that they control their borders and they don't allow anybody to come in, so they have shrinking demographics, these countries will rapidly develop robotics in AI and technology. In June, The New York Times reported that Trump had quote strikingly softened his language about immigration during a private meeting in Washington with a group of America's most powerful chief executives. Days later, Trump told a group of tech executives that he wants to dramatically expand immigration by automatically giving out green cards to anybody who graduates from any college with any degree at any level in America. So if you go to some community college and get a junior, get a two year degree or something like that, you get a green card. See, immigration is one of the key issues. Where is Trump on that key issue? One of the key issues is free speech, the right to life, and on and on I can go down the list. Second Amendment. Where's Trump on these issues? A wall, a wall, or completely on the wrong side. Twenty sixteen, Trumpet said I will end forever the use of the h one b Ashi labor program, and I will institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers. First, Well that was twenty sixteen. Now he's saying we'll give a green card to anybody that graduates from any school for anything anywhere. And he's saying we're going to have more people because of AI or whatever. A recent study found that the average IQ of undergraduate students today is one hundred and two, which is average. All this policy would do is to encourage more diploma mills. You know, these are not nothing special about getting a college degree anymore, except for.
Speaker 3: The debt that you have.
Speaker 2: So Trump is also pledged to restore Israel's lobbying power over Congress. And so you know, here's another example where he's taken something that could be an advantage, and that was the back and forth about stolen valor, the fact that Walls had avoided going to Iraq when his unit went, but also the fact that he had inflated and continued to inflate his rank one level higher than he had. They had moved him up to that rank, but he didn't complete his coursework, so they dropped him before he got out, but he kept the higher rank and kept referring to himself that way over and over again. But now what Trump has done is to lose that advantage. You see, you got Breitbart and all these Trump supporting media out there hammering the stolen valor anger angle of Tim Walls, and they're absolutely right about it. But rather than have that as an advantage, what Trump did was he brought in to celebrate Miriam Adelson, who was the widow of Shell Than Adelson. The two of them have given tremendous amounts of money to a Republican Party, especially to Trump, and they are totally pro Israel. And so he brings her in and he talks about the fact that he brags about the fact that he had given her a medal. And as he's vamping on this in his stream of consciousness and rambling on and on, he talks about how the medal that he gave her is actually better than the medal that military people win when they get injured or things like that, and so he's taken what was a big advantage for him, and he's now blown it, if not made it even worse. And then he doubles down on the fact that he wants to turn everything over to Israel again. You know, if somebody came in and you know, think back, since the Irish are not threatening anybody in America anymore, nobody's threatened to buy it. People were worried about so many of them came at one point in time about a century ago, but nobody is concerned about that now. But imagine if there was some guy who was Irish and he's running for president and said, well, maybe he's not even Irish, but you know, he wants to pander to the large Irish population, and he says, I'm going to give them. You're going to have control of me if I colected, and I'm going to make sure that you have control of Congress as well. And that's what Trump is doing with Israel. He says, you're going to have the president, okay, but I'm going to make sure that you've got the Congress as well. And so he not only does he detegrate the medals there were one hard won by people in the military but then he grovels before Miriam Adelson at the same time. It already said once before he said Israel used to own Congress and fully so he said, how is that rightful? How is it right for some other country to own our Congress. I don't care what that country is, it absolutely is not right. And now he's pledging, yeah, I will serve you if only Trump would serve America. But he's going to put Israel first, not America first. And he's going to put Israel before our interests, certainly as president, and he will do it with.
Speaker 3: The Congress as well.
Speaker 2: Now, one last thing here, Franklin Graham rails against evangelicals for Harris, and I agree with him. I don't understand how any Christian can support the policies of La La Harris. But as I pointed out, all these people who are saying, well, you can't vote for Democrats, right, I've talked about it on Friday. I said John MacArthur four years ago was saying you can't vote Christian, can't vote for a Democrat because of all these issues and everything. It's like, well, you know, four years ago when Trump was running, it wasn't just abortion, where people were being killed. It was Trump's lockdown programs, his ventilators, his rem dezevir is, withholding of medical care, his vaccines that were being prepared. We knew we're going to kill people. You know that counts as well, doesn't it. And so you know you've now got Matt Walsh saying the same thing. Franklin Graham over the weekend railing against this group called Evangelicals for Harris. Look, I'm not on anybody's side. I'm like tree Beard, I'm altogether not on anybody's side. Is there anybody that's on my side? None of these people serve the things of the interest that I'm interested in, none of the issues. So Franklin Graham shared a screenshot of Evangelicals for Harris, and again, evangelicals is just a meaningless label. And there is someone I think it's a granddaughter something of Billy Graham, So a relative of his that is totally into LGBT and all the rest of the calls herself an evangelical Christian and she's driving all of this. But look, here's the bottom line. These people are focused on politics. You know, Franklin Graham is focused on politics. He's not focused on Christ and this he's other telling. He says, my father appreciated his conservative values and the policies of President Trump in twenty sixteen, and if he were alive today, my father's views and opinions would not have changed. So I'm supposed to care. I don't care what any big name evangelist thinks about this. We evaluate this on our own. This is like a celebrity endorsement, and I'm supposed to care about this. Look, what is happening is these people are out there, whether they realize it or not. The evangelicals for Harris and the evangelicals for Trump are out there shouting, give us Barabbas. That's what they're shouting. We don't want this Jesus guy. Give us the thief, the robber, the murderer. That's who we want. I don't want Jesus. That's what these people are doing. They're putting the nationalism before the Christian Everybody wants to say, oh, Christian nationalism, the left, thanks, that's a threat. It's not a threat. Christian nationalism, where these people are so obsessed with politics to exclusion of everything else, is a threat to Christianity. It's a threat to our relationship to Christ. Because we look for we look for meaning in our life, we look for solutions in our life. Where do we look We look to the presidency, or we look to politics, but we don't look to Christ. So and you know when you talk and you're a Christian and your Franklin Graham or something, or you're some of the other preachers out there who are getting into politics that they haven't really paid any attention to to be charitable. I mean when you look at al Moller pushing the vaccines and all these people, you know, do it for do it to obey your government? Do it because science is so magnificent. Look at this science has given us a vaccine. Well, if you think it's a gift. And if you think that vaccine is a blessing, thank God, not fauci or it's fauci your God. That's what al Moher was pushing in And he's the president of one of the most conservative Southern Baptist you know, seminaries or whatever. What does that say? What does that say? But how are you going to pivot from Trump to Christ if you're Franklin Graham or are these people right? We look at Trump and his obvious hatred, his ego and his pride and his debauched life. How are you going to pivot to Christ, who is the opposite of all that? You know, the opposite of his hatred and disdain for people is Christ's love. Is the opposite of Trump's ego is Christ's selflessness, And the opposite of Trump's pride is Christ's humility and servant's heart. How do you pivot from that? Why are you attaching yourself? Why are you unequally yoked to this politician and grifter as celebrity. I'm not ever going to yoke myself to Donald Trump. I don't embrace any of his personal values and Trump doesn't embrace Christ's values either. They are two separate things that you can pray for Trump and maybe he will change. And so you know, when Franklin Graham says, my dad would have supported him. When Trump has been asked in the past, pointedly by Frank Luntz and others, well do you think you need forgiveness? You know, have you ever asked God for forgiveness? And they really had to press him on it because he started talking. Well, I know a lot of Christians out there, No, no, no, I'm not talking about do you know Christians? Do you hang out with Christians? Are some of your best friends Christians? You know, he hangs out with some Christians. He also hangs out with Jeffrey Epstein. Okay, so what do we make of that? And so he says, have you ever asked God for forgiveness? And Trump said, well, that's a tough question. I'm not sure that I have. I just don't bring God into that picture, the picture of being accountable to God. You don't see yourself as accountable to God. You don't think that you need forgiveness from God. You don't bring God into that picture. Okay, Well, if that's where Trump is again, pray for him. But why then would people like Franklin Graham and others Okay, John MacArthur, many, many, many people, why would they bring If Trump doesn't want to bring God into the picture when we talk about forgiveness, why would these big celebrity pastors want to bring God into the picture with Trump? Why they're using God and they're really saying give me barrabbus. You know, I agree that the Democrats are evil, and I'm not going to vote for him, never would vote for them. Not even as a protest vote. Would I vote for a Democrat?
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: And you know, but when you look at Trump, can't you say the same thing about Trump? Is Trump not evil? Has he not murdered people? I mean, who knows how many people have been murdered? With this massive global cover up of the vaccine. We talk about the fact that under rov Wade we had probably sixty three million babies murdered in America. Well, you know, he might have gotten pretty close to that. Globally, it would still be less. But again, how many tens of millions of people do you have to kill before you're a murderer?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I guess that makes you a political hero, right, like Mao, like Lincoln? If you murder a lot of your own people, And when you talk about your civic duty, well, you know, which one of the emperors do you like?
Speaker 3: Do you like Nero?
Speaker 2: Do you like the Mission? Do you like Caligula? Which one of them you're going to vote for? Because we got to have a Roman emperor in order to turn this country around?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Are you a Colligular guy or Nero guy? Which one are you all about?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 2: The thing is your life is much bigger than this, and there is a better life than what these people are offering you. Yes, you need to know what they are going to do, and you need to be aware of what their plans are, and you need to be able to expose their lies. That's why I spent the first hour of this show talking about these lies, about the pandemics that are and I say plural pandemics, which of them are all of them? People will talk about a poly crisis that they're going to kick out. You think they're going to kick off a poly pandemic crisis. Well, they may, but there are things that you can do about it. Besides voting for president and clutching your pearls and hoping that your guy or girl wins. There are positive things that you can do for your life and things that you can do to prepare, and there are things that you can do in your relationship with God that these people can't touch. And that's what's really important. This life is just a vapor. It'll be over in no time. And then what Because Donald Trump is going to stand before God, and so are you and I all of us are going to stand before God. And so if there's some area of your life that you just don't want to bring God into you might want to rethink that Trump is useful in the extent that we can. Obviously, his flaws are on display for everybody to see, and we can look at it and we can say, do I see myself in any of that stuff? Or we could say, instead of being proud about any of it, who can say, there, before the grace of God, go I right. But we don't have to buy into that. So what do you do to prepare?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Again, we've had all new record highs on gold went up over twenty five hundred. I didn't look to see what the price was today, but again, the price of gold is not really important. It's the price of things in gold is Gold is going to preserve your wealth. Gold is going to get you outside of the system that is going to be increasingly designed to surveil and to control you. They want to use that CBDC system to control everything that you do, everything that you eat, everything that you own. If you want to get out of that, start accumulating gold, and you can do that through David Knight dot Gold. I'll take you to Tony Rdaman wise Wolf Gold a great way to start accumulating gold. You can do it on a regular basis. You can get a group buying discount as part of wolf Pack, and you can buy into a certain amount each month and start to save that. Or you can just give them in order large or small gold or silver. You can roll over your IRA into that and preserve your wealth. I've been around for a while. I have no stomach left for doing roller coasters anymore, so I'm looking for I'm looking for just keeping what I have worked for and not trying to get rich quick on it stuff, because I've seen how that works out on rumble DA. Thank you very much for the tip, said David. Trump. Absolutely disgraced the military by giving the Congressional Medal of Honor to Miriam Addison. Yes, yes, belittling the price paid by wounded or dead military for a donor with foreign priorities, and to vamp on it in front of everybody too, because why what does it tell you? It's not just that he denigrated people's service. He did, but more importantly, who does he serve? Is he about America or is he about foreign billionaires and their money and serving their interests. It's no different from me to other people.
Speaker 3: I mean he's no.
Speaker 2: You know, again, they are different, but it is a distinction without a real difference when you look at these different candidates, Uh.
Speaker 3: Don't put your hope in these people. You know.
Speaker 2: Who had political leaders that were warned. Israeli political leaders were warned in the Bible. You know, don't trust in chariots and horses, don't trust in Egypt, don't trust in this and that, but your trust in God. God can is sovereign over everything and a sovereign over your independent life as you are living in this country, whatever happens to this country, you still have that relationship with God, and that is a fundamental thing that you want to focus on on rock Fan, Eric, thank you very much. I appreciate that. That's very kind. Well almost out of time, but let me let me throw this out in here. This is a person said I'd like to have you do an ad for me, and it's very unusual. He lives in an area where he's hoping that, uh, there's going to be in Oregon. He's trying to get people interested in moving to Oregon. And you know, there are conservative enclaves in Oregon. There's conservative enclaves in California. Whenever I talk about California, say just let them secede and go away. I get stuff from people in conservative areas in California it's like, no, no, we don't want to be left alone with these people. We want to be a part of And they're like, well, yeah, I understand. And you know, when I went up to the Pacific Northwest, it was I got recognized more up there than anywhere else I've ever been. I even had a guy call my name out when I was walking across a parking lot of a grocery store went in to get some stuff there. I was on actually that time, I was on a vacation and I was just walking. I had a hat on and sunglasses, and the guy recognized me from a distance. And but you know there, when you get into some of these areas like Oregon and Washington State, the conservatives that are there are really serious about their conservatism. It's kind of like Christians in a communist country like China or something. They get really focused on it because of the other things that are there. This area here is pronounced thay Nanda's a guy from Canada and a guy from Thailand who named it.
Speaker 3: They came up with.
Speaker 2: A kind of a medium between the two.
Speaker 3: He writes us.
Speaker 2: To me, he says, you know, Oregon is a dark place, but here and there there are points of light, says Are you renting an apartment now? Are you tired of giving your money to somebody who hates you and has content for you? Well, the people of Thai Nata.
Speaker 3: LLC.
Speaker 2: Know exactly how you feel. Are you thinking about making a move. They have a lovely town home and a gated community available for rent in Gresham, Oregon. They would rejoice to entrust their lovely town home to someone who is like minded, who respects them, and with whom they can respect. Call or text Bruce at nine seven one three seven eight six nine nine eight. That's nine seven one three seven eight six nine nine eight, and you'll never have to worry about voting, accidents or pronoun hospitality again. If you would really like to rent from like minded people, caller text Bruce at ninety seven one three seven eight six nine nine eight. Let us take counsel together. Please spread the word and tell your friends. Like minded followers need to stick together in these dark times, even if you're not interested in renting from them. The people at ty Nada. Would love to connect up with other David Knight listeners in Oregon, so call or text today. That's nine seven one three seven eight six nine nine eight. I hope that helps. It could be mutually beneficial, could be a win win situation.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening. Have a good day.
Speaker 8: The David Night Show is a critical thinking super spreader. If you've been exposed to logic by listening to The David Night Show, please do your part and try not to spread it. Financial support or simply tell the others about the show causes this dangerous information to spread. Father people have to trust me, I mean, trust the science. Wear you mask, take your vaccine, don't ask questions.
Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds. It's the David Night Show.