Speaker 1: What's up you guys.
Speaker 2: It's us Cecily and Stephanie here with some information.
Speaker 1: AI.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hi, today is reality Day. It's reality show day. Today we talk about Bravo okay, and and other Bravo and and the Bachelor and the Bachelor and the Bravo mostly Bachelor and other things as well. And I want to surprise you with something you didn't even have on the docket. But I just wanted to read someone just posted this on threads. You know, on a thread you can see something because someone you know commented like you saw mine.
Speaker 1: So page six, a couple of.
Speaker 2: Days ago posted RFK Junior and Cheryl Hines are back on track like a tea age couple in love after the Olivia Newsy saga. Oh thank god. I was so worried if if our friend Cheryl Hines, if.
Speaker 1: Those two can't make it work, then, like you know what, I mean, what are we even doing? What are we so good that they're getting along? Like just great? Like great? What happened to her? I hate her so much. I don't think anything happened to her.
Speaker 2: I think I think, I mean, I understand because she had she did a podcast with our friend and so We're like, how can that be? But I told you she was nasty all the way back in her to her growlings days. Yeah, she was very nasty to a guy that I dated. She dated before me. They didn't really date. They went on like one date.
Speaker 1: And she's really mean to him on the date and she told him me it was fat. Yeah, she's terrible.
Speaker 2: Like I remember like kind of being surprised and whatever. But I didn't read the story, but apparently in it she had. They explained that she had FaceTime sex with RFK Jr. FaceTime and you're like ready for sex, and he's just there that like all red faced.
Speaker 1: He's got like a dead octopus behind him. Oh oh my god. He's such a horrible like first of all, I mean of all the things he's he's a lot of things, but he's also just like a.
Speaker 2: Serial like cheat, horrible cheater and animal killer for the sake of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, see if he can. Yeah, but if you have if you have no no, what do you call it, like morals at all? That's you know, okay, but are you also you just don't care about cheating at all? You don't care about being coated Kennedy's there's a he's a uh, he's ah, Happy birthday, mister president. So that's how I explain it. Happy birthday, birthday, mister.
Speaker 2: I mean Jackie Jackie Kennedy had to sit on stage and let Marilyn Monroe do that, like just be like, yeah, whatever, it's just the Kennedy thing. It's what they do. What if Cheryl Hines just starts doing that.
Speaker 1: I feel like your Marilyn Monroe is a little bit similar to your Kristin Shawl, which I like, I appreciate. I think it's fun. I have a word, Michael. I'm my Correto. Time to come to my comedy show.
Speaker 3: It's a virtual I don't know what if you're standing here with anybody else.
Speaker 1: But I'm not going to address her.
Speaker 2: Address her, oh into that or we could not. But I used to have a joke about Marilyn Monroe. I'm just gonna throw this in release I want to. It's not really a joke.
Speaker 1: But you know, when I used to do those serious exam I used to do these radio sketches with my friend Henry and greg Or in like a bunch of comics. We got together like every two years.
Speaker 2: We created these sketches that we sold to Serious XM, and in fact, we got royalties for about fifteen years on those. Wow cool like they play them a lot. So one of the sketches that I think they aired, I think we recorded it, but I don't remember, was that It's kind of one of my favorite ones where I was doing a commercial. I was supposed to be doing a commercial and Henry's running the commercial like You'd be like, all right, it's just a voiceover for this, like body wash, So just all right, take one, just say the words. So whatever the script was, I would do it in a Marilyn Monroe voice, and then I would add like Marilyn like fun.
Speaker 1: Facts, and he's like, let's cut. He's like, that's not in the script at all. You're just so I'd just be it'd be like, ex bodywash, everybody loves it. That's the line. And then i'd be like.
Speaker 3: Ox body wash, my husband like whatever, like I love the Kennedy family, and he'd be like, cut, none of that's in the script and you're just doing a Marilyn Monroe voice.
Speaker 1: That's you're not just do your regular like I'm so sorry, I don't even hear that, and I'd be like, okay, k two, and I'm like, axe body, why it started out normal? Like ax bodywa wash And I'm like just a scared little quote not much.
Speaker 2: And he's like wow because you even said the normal gene. That's so And I'm like, wait, that's meral Monroe. I didn't even It's so hard to explain, but I'm glad you're laughing. That's why we're friends. This is not I'm not quite I'll find it and post it.
Speaker 1: I love it. That sounds very absurd, Yes, it is very Okay, so let's get into reality staff. Okay, okay, let me pull up our first story. Oh god, there's an embarrassment of riches today. Okay, first of all, I'm gonna start with this because I didn't even warn you. I don't even warn you about this, but this is all. This is a headline, and then we can discuss. And the headline is Danny bookouh. So this is from season three, episode sixteen, part one of the after show of the Valley. It says Danny Booko admits to being quote six years porn free. What yeah, So, with all the things we know about Danny Booko that we wish we didn't know. Now we have to know that just six years ago he was having to get help free porn addiction. He is the worst.
Speaker 2: I'm still I still watch The Valley, you know, Ah, I watched the show.
Speaker 1: I know you bailed.
Speaker 2: I love the season actually, and but just because I hate I hate love it so much. It's so awful that you kind of can't look. I like, look forward to it. And he's the worst. He's worse than Jack's. I would choose Jack's. Well, first I would choose the bear. Then I would choose Jack, Then I would choose.
Speaker 1: Row. Somebody, well, somebody somebody wrote I'd rather him admit to being sober for three days in a row, right, which thinks, Yeah, it's like you have bigger fish to fry, Danny Bookoh right, yeah, go back to your porn and lay off the side off.
Speaker 2: But so is nice, so is Yeah, she's equal, I mean almost equally is terrible.
Speaker 1: But it's always these fucking religious people, right, yeah, remember when Mattie Prewett, who is the one that she was the really religious one that pilot Pete Pilot Pete chose Hannah Anne but then dumbed her because she was like, I was really in love with Mattie Pruett, but Mattie Prewitt left on a plane because she didn't want to be proposed to. But then she decided she wanted to date him, and then many years later she's married. She came out and said that she was like getting treatment for like a masturbation problem.
Speaker 2: I remember, Yeah, it was insane. That's so weird and gross and almost like like it's almost like a kink that she wanted to say it. It's almost like it's not even real, and she just like really wanted just starting an only fan. Yeah, but I think at the time I was like, hmm, that's a weird thing to talk about.
Speaker 1: It is weird, but it's also very like, well, it's because I'm really religious, but God saved me from from masturbating, which is very wrong. I've made sure to tell people it's masturbation is wrong, But now I'm going to come out and tell you that I was doing it so often that I had a problem and needed help. Anyway.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just realized in this exact moment, if you heard me typing, that's because I was googling something.
Speaker 1: Okay, I knew in my mind.
Speaker 2: Something was wrong in my mind between well that we know, but all this time Pilot Pete Peter Weber, Right, all this time I was picturing something else. Remember, I was like, he were he lived in Dallas.
Speaker 1: You're so dumb.
Speaker 2: You don't even know that you know everything about the Bachelor and you don't even know that you probably didn't know.
Speaker 1: My mind was saying you were here. Yeah, I didn't know that. But okay, uh huh. I was wrong. I had him confused with fucking Jake. Jake was also he's yes, from totally different season. He was from season fourteen.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Peter was from season twenty four, ten seasons later. And I this whole time thought that Jake was Pete Pilot Pete, And the whole time I was so confused. Every time I would see a picture of Pilot Pete, I'm like, I know I have face blindness, and they are just.
Speaker 1: Like two white dudes that could be each other. I guess. But yeah, I was, I was wrong. That's who I Yeah, I have to say, Pilot Pete way more relevant.
Speaker 2: Yes, But Jake, who I'm looking up, is better looking. If I, in my personal opinion, probably Jake. I think you forgot how good looking Jake Velka was.
Speaker 1: Velka, Yeah, Vienna was the one that he picked. Yes, she was terrible. Yeah. I loved watching.
Speaker 2: Her on Bachelor and Paradise though. Okay, okay, he was born in Dallas. Yeah we got I got it.
Speaker 1: So the next story that I am I, Who am I? Who am I? Right now? The next story that I'm going to bring you the money?
Speaker 2: I was just I was just listening weirdly to that podcast that we did because I was listening to old clips because I was going to try to put together a compilation. We did a whole thing about America's not Top Model That is so fun. Remember we were just like going in sane.
Speaker 1: Yep, this next, oh my god, person that I'm going to call is It's like, just say the person the next one who's who's the top model? Is this person? All right? Anyway? I digress. Okay, So did you hear about this story about Britney Cartwright speaking of the Valley. They're the publicist who is representing both Brittany and Jack's is now fucking Jack's. So her name's Lori Krebs. I mean, could it get any worse for her?
Speaker 2: Not doing well for Brittany, she did.
Speaker 1: Jack stop fucking our publicist, Jacks.
Speaker 3: Whenever I tell you not to fuck a publicist Publishest, whenever.
Speaker 2: I tay you, she always say whenever instead of when it's so annoying. And also remember she tried to bring on. She trying to make this other dude happen that they got rid of almost immediately in this season of the Valley, She's.
Speaker 1: Like, I had a momy, I had a mommy. Timmy took and he didn't even bother. He asked for money from me.
Speaker 2: I sent him money and it was like okay, and everybody was like, girl, you have to get rid of him, like we're not filming the back.
Speaker 1: Yes, he wanted to be paid to like assist her, to care for her. Afterwards he was like, can you pay me like five thousand dollars or something?
Speaker 2: Wasn't I mean, she has some weird fun Jacks. I mean, I can kind of see like falling for this like bullshit at the beginning, you can see it done it, but I can see it.
Speaker 1: But she's she's really struggled.
Speaker 2: I feel for her this season actually, I like kind of rooting for her.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so so Lauri krebs some photo surface showing Laurie getting cozy with Jack's Jack's uh they were having an intimate moment in the in a resort's infinity pool, so now she no longer represents Brittany uh. So, Jackson and Laurie were spotted together during a trip at Hotel Moussai in Port of Varta, Mexico, and Britney learned of the alleged fling shortly before TMZ shared photos of the pair getting cozy. He was wrapping his arms around her while they talked. It was part of a group birthday celebration for Jacks, whose birthday is on July eleventh, And Brittany is, of course feeling betrayed by Laurie more than by Jacks, because she doesn't expect much from him at this point, it says, and when the Jacks Lorie rumors first started swirling two years ago, Britney chose to believe Laurie that nothing was going on. She continued to work with her and trust her, and this is how Laurie repays her. And since the Mexico photo surface, Laurie appears to have deleted her Instagram account, so he has been bugging her for two years? Could he get any could he be anyworse? That's crazy to me. God, so the rumors were swirling two years ago he went to treatment, they were still seeing each other. I mean, all this time that Brittany's had to like feel bad. I mean, come on.
Speaker 2: Jack's also doesn't seem to have a Instagram account unless I'm just not finding it. Maybe he has some bullshit name. Remember he had a fake name that he was it.
Speaker 1: With, Yeah, and all the other stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I weirdly can't seem to wait, that's Jack's teller. That's maybe because you know what, when you google something? You know what I mean, don't you want to say to Google or whatever you're doing. It's like, you know what? I feel that way with a phone number. If I'm putting a phone number to text somebody and I get one number wrong, I'm like, oh my God, give me a break. It should get there. Yeah, it should just tell you.
Speaker 1: Jack Taylor.
Speaker 2: Oh shoot, no, he very much has Guess how many, don't look, guess how many Instagram followers, mister Jax Taylor has that five seven hundred and fifty thousand, one point two million. Oh why so we're not and he's followed by a couple of my friends. It doesn't ever make give you pause. Yeah what, yes, Okay, all right, okay, I have another story. Should we just keep moving?
Speaker 1: Let's keep it moving because there's so many there's a lot of good ones. Okay. Courtney Robertson who we like, right, Courtney Robertson was an early villain type on The Bachelor, then Ben Flash Flaginge or something. Who can say, I feel like Ben, not Higgens, either Flaznek or something Ben. They didn't take it seriously though, I remember even me who wouldn't take it seriously myself. They were very disruptive and very not very easy to produce because they were really not He chose her from the beginning.
Speaker 2: He was sucking her from the beginning. Yeah, they went and had sex on a beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the bushes, right did she blow him in the member? I thinks so crazy?
Speaker 2: Kind of loved it, but it was also like, well, why are we putting these other women through this?
Speaker 1: Yes, so she wrote a book about like uh. I think her book was like one of the first ones that was called like I'm not He wasn't not here to make friends, and she apparently it was a good book, and she spilled a lot of tea about you know, just being labeled as the villain and what have you. Okay, So she and Ben broke up pretty quickly, and then she was married. She got married, and she was married for eight years, but she filed for divorce and I feel bad for her. So I'm gonna tell you this is a Reddit thread about this situation, and somebody she was on a podcast, because of course she was, and of course it wasn't ours, Thanks Courtney. So it's called I Didn't come here to get a divorce. This is the episode. Oh it's it's the episode of her podcast. Oh yeah, that's right. She does have a Yeah. So she basically said that this guy was a great dad but a shitty husband. But then later in this thing that I'm going to read you, she says some things that do not sound like a great dad at all. She said she would never tolerate cheating, but she found out he's been leading a double life and she feels totally misled. She called him a malignant narcissist. She's gone into his phone for years, and each time she found something and he called her crazy each time. Oh man, women messaging her asking her to ask about a certain name, and it turns out it was a hooker. This is all just quick stories, female or male. I'm just curious messaging her. I don't know, okay, the way that she I think it's women. I think he's cheating with women. She said, I know what you're thinking. Maybe she let herself go after three kids. And then the person who wrote this is like Courtney, no one is thinking this. But she said she had a very healthy they had a very healthy sex life. While she was in Sedona planning their wedding, he had a girl over in their bed and she has a screenshot. Oh my god. And she thinks that he targeted her because she was on the show. He speaks to her unkindly, yells at the kids and says Courtney's too much of a free spirit and the kids are better behaved with him. Oh, that doesn't sound that bad. She's talked to other women who are involved with him, and he always has affairs with married women, so they have something to lose. One woman he's been with for four years and she has screenshots and call logs because they share a phone. Plan. So yeah, very bad, pretty pretty bad. And what's your thing? Show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you the guy who's a guy who's sick of fucking her. Yeah, it's so yeah, I mean because she's pretty beautiful, very beautiful, very beautiful. Okay, should I just keep moving through it? I got another thing. This one is not as interesting because I think we forget okay. So it's about Katie Janella. Katie Janella reveals production secrets after being fired from the show. So remember Katie was on OC but also I just want to go into that, and remember that Emily was really out to get her, and Emily had the lie detector over at her house and then they they kicked Katie out because they said she was a big liar, even though and Jena too.
Speaker 2: Gina was furious because Katie was going around and telling Heather like the Gina said things like I only need I need to keep Heather around for her real estate, yes, for the people she knows, and Katie swore by it, and I believe Gina because you know, I love Gina. Gina was mad as hell. Katie was I didn't like Katie personally, no.
Speaker 1: And Katie did the thing that we talked about many times that somehow got brushed under the rug, which was she had the road rage incident that she was very much caught lying about because she one went to the she got in an altercation with a guy, and then she followed him home because he called the police from his driveway. Where how did she get to his driveway unless she followed him. So there and the police arrested him, but then he had videotape and they ended up arresting her. So and she swears up and down that no, he was the aggressor and she she was a victim and idea, I mean, it was clearly she lied, so she lies. But anyway, here's what she said. So she did not have an easy last season on the Rowhouse with Orange County. This is on Reality Tea. I'm reading from Michelle Alejandro's article. So it says the she's been candid about her struggles on the show, and now she's opening up about the dark side of filming. So let's see what the part is that was interesting. She says, the person says, do you feel like you had to do all that they're asking her about? Saying that the stories don't seem real anymore on the Housewives and that they're self produced for drama, and the person asked her, do you feel like you had to do all that or that you were encouraged to self produce or you were encouraged to produce a certain storyline. That's what she was asked, and she says, Okay, I'm just going to get to this one one of the craziest stories. She says, yes, there was a bit in the beginning when she didn't know better. They pushed her to discuss certain things. But one of the craziest stories involved in Asian grocery store. She revealed that the cast gets a weekly filming schedule, and she said her schedule had her showing cast mates in Asian grocery store. She figured it was likely h Mart, but it turned out to be a Japanese grocery store. Katie then says she tried to tell the producers she was Korean, not Japanese, and they were like, it's fine, it's fine, just walk in with them point to a few things. Katie alleged. She said she felt uncomfortable pretending that she knew about Japanese culture when she barely knew about Korean culture and they told her to quote make it work, but she put her forth down and refused to film there. Yes, it's a little crazy, I think, I mean, do we okay? I hate saying this. I don't have She has no reason to make that up, but like she lies.
Speaker 2: She seemed to lie a lot on her season, So do we believe her?
Speaker 1: I guess well. I think it was tough because, like I do think that Heather and you know what's his name from Botch Terry? I do think they called proparazzi. I mean it was oh yeah, yeah, yeah, and that was the big story and Heather wanted to deny it. But it's like, okay, but paparazzi is not at Disneyland looking for Heather and Terry, so obviously either they took the picture and sent it themselves to Papa Rozzi whatever it is. Katie was probably not wrong one on that, But I don't believe what she said that Gina said to her, Like why would she say to Katie, I just keep Heather around for her contacts. I just don't think that's something my sweet Gina would say, right, And it's certainly not about like Gina's a little bit of a beta, you know, and she's a pleaser, and I think that she would never say that about Heather, and that's like, there's no reason they weren't even fighting. It just seems made up.
Speaker 2: And the fact that she got as mad as she did just tells me, like, if you said it, you would just deal with it, but I don't.
Speaker 1: She was like crying mad, like follow you. I never said that, you're fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: So I don't like that kind of stuff unless they all agreed on it and it made good TV, which it didn't because Katie got fired or life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She also claimed that production would often tell her what to say or do, and even interrupted a scene once to tell her to bring something up. She said a lot of it was fake and just repackaged drama and tribes storylines that they show year after year. According to Katie, this especially applies.
Speaker 2: To Gina and Emily because that's that's who pushed back on her. Yeah, I mean it's probably true. Of course it's true. I wouldn't mean of course it's true, but like you don't need her to tell us don't reinvent the wheel. Yeah, I don't get paid by the wheel and then fuck the wheel.
Speaker 1: That's what we always say. Yeah, you know, that's why I'm grandmother used always don't don't get paid by the wheel and fuck the wheel. That's such a classic. People don't say that enough. I think I have it embroidered. I have it like on a like baby blanket pillow, oh baby blanket. Yeah, I have it paid by the wheel and then fuck the wheel. No, whatever you do, right, it still holds true. That's the thing. It's like it was I was cut. Somebody came up with it a long time ago. But some of those was it in the Bible?
Speaker 2: I think it was in the Old Time and then redesigned in the New Testament and right updated Yeah yeah, yeah, Jesus updated it. And or he didn't even write the Bible. One of his friends did. His friends. That's how little I know. One of his best friends. He's like, I'm going to give you access to writing about me. Yeah, book, yeah, ghost writer, ghost.
Speaker 1: Writer, yes, yes, yes. And then they didn't want credit. That's the thing. They were like, I'm not even like you don't even have to say you've got a ghostwriter, like you could take credit. It was like you can just say yeah. He's like no, no. But also all of his friends.
Speaker 2: He has all these friends and they each write their own They're like, all right, you don't want to hire one of us to gos write your book.
Speaker 1: We'll all do it. And then you get to choose, Yes, do you think is best? Yes?
Speaker 2: They throw it all in there and then he go spoiler, Jesus didn't make it. Now, listen, I know that all of these people were after all of this was later. I understand how the timeline works were making jokes.
Speaker 1: They're not good ones. I think they are pretty good. Okay, all right, listen.
Speaker 2: Here's still in the running for becoming there. Let's do one more, one more story. Okay, PK hey K puts.
Speaker 1: Durit on blast for extended European getaway amid Ex's financial crisis. I just think that AK should shut the fuck up, because where have you been, PK?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's barely there, like he's off with Mauricio on every yacht and then going to say he can go.
Speaker 1: This is what he says. So and he went to court this guy. The audacity of men like PK, so he says in a Monday court filing. PK claimed that his ex has been gone quote a minimum of three weeks without their two children. He alleged that Jagger twelve and Phoenix ten are in Florida with Durite's parents and nanny, and that the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star has quote not informed the children, nanny or PK of her return date. It's kind of weird. I doubt it. This is a long time. I don't think that she didn't. She probably told the nanny not to fucking tell p K. It is none of his business, so he says. The court documents alleged that the trip quote illustrates her prioritization of personal travel over addressing the urgent financial crisis facing their family home. And they're potentially facing foreclosure? What how are they just potentially facing foreclosure? Haven't they been facing foreclosure for like two years? Longer than that, way longer than that. Oh, this is five years. This is funny. We're almost done, so the two okay, blah blah blah. The filing accused dread of quote a pattern of non cooperation, broken promises, and bad faith conduct that has unnecessarily exacerbated the situation. Seems obvious to me that he was the one who is not cooperating for a long time, and she was with the kids day in and day out. But whatever. P K also accused Dorit affwarding his summer travel plans with their children by letting the little one's passports expire. Okay, then you take your kids to get their passports renewed. I just don't wonder. I get so mad when everything is the mom's responsibility. Of course, that is he sucks so much and he's like, yeah, he's like, she knew that I wanted to take them across the pond this summer. It's like, okay, then get their passports renewed. Bitch.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's an idiot. He's the worst. He faked that thing. I'm with Garcel. Justice for Garcel. We were so hard on her and she was having to sit with that. Yeah, having to sit with that.
Speaker 1: Now. I want to just tell you this before we leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kept Jake the pilot, not pilot Pete, but just the pilot.
Speaker 1: As Wikipedia was up at this full time.
Speaker 2: And did you know that he was an actor as a child. In A Night teen ninety nine, he was he played and Walker, Texas Ranger, which if you were an actor at all, you had that a credit. I mean, I don't, but everybody pretty much had that credit somehow. And he played young Cordell Walker. He played Walker, Texas Ranger as a little bait as a child. Maybe I don't know how much, but you know that that's crazy. And then in The President's Man, I don't know what that is, but I think it's a movie.
Speaker 1: He was a kid actor in that.
Speaker 2: Interesting it was nine years later that he became the Bachelor, so you know, he was young whatever.
Speaker 1: So when he was like just a little kid he was, he was just trying to It was just so I love.
Speaker 2: How they always on these shows speaking of produced, You're like, yeah, we can't say that you're an aspiring actor.
Speaker 1: Would you think would you.
Speaker 2: Get like a private pilot's license? Because he really was only like he wasn't.
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 2: He wasn't like pilot Pete where he worked for United. He was like he had like you know what Harrison Ford has and constantly crashes into shit, right right, John Travolta or whatever, So like that, I'm sure they made him do that. I asked a friend, I was like, can I go on the Golden Bachelor, and I'm like, well, we'd have to come up with like a backstory for you. I was like, okay, it's like could you be widowed? Like yep, let me marry someone real quick and.
Speaker 1: Let's see what happened. Yes, let me get on that.
Speaker 2: I'm apparently too young apparently, but soon I won't be and I.
Speaker 1: Am waited out. They'll keep the show going, We'll watch it. Yes, that would be. I was like, let's do this.
Speaker 2: Meta thing like what's your face? Was trying to say your favorite person. We'll make it really meta and I'll be the next Bachelor. Yeah, yeah, right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, allie, guys, we love you so much. We thank you for listening, and we will talk to you on Monday. Thank you. Bye bye.