Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Coming up about an hours my interview with Sean Hannity, who was with the President last night's he Gonna be with the President tonight. We talk a lot of politics today, but politics now is put to the side. We have some baseball world with me now, the Great Jeff Brantley, also Brand Metter, and both brand Metters, the GM and Jeff Brantley. You're the uh, you know, the color analyst. And first of all, I'll begin with the general manager, Brad. Who are the two or three additions to the Reds this year that we're not here in September thirtieth of last year. That should excite Reds baseball fans all over the tri State, the nation, and the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, you know, we should probably start with Terry Francona.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We're all excited to h to have Tito. You know, we've we've had a lot of fun this offseason trying to you know, get this put together, both his staff and the rest of the roster. And I really excited to have him on and and to get going in spring training. You know, from a player's side, we added Brady singer. That was a tough trade that we had to make with Jonathan India. I know, you know Jonathan was was drafted by us and developed by us and was you know, a fan favorite here and a big part of what we were doing. And it really just came down to, you know, a team fit. It was a good trade for us, it was a good trade for them. We added quality depth in our rotation. So we're looking forward to to what what Brady brings to uh, to our to our starting staff, to our starting rotation. You know, we just added Gavin Lux not too long ago with the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: That's right, he didn't play.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and so he it's a quality at bat we like, you know, what he can bring to our lineup. He can play second base. He you know, he's played some third base, he's played some left field. So we'll get to spring training. We'll see exactly how he fits on the field. But we're really excited what he can do, uh in in our lineup.
Speaker 1: Give me the starting lineup first base, Well, we'll see. I think is that a player we I hope not.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to it could be Christian Candelario will get some time there, Spencer steeril get some time there. So there'll be some mixing and match and we'll get to spring training. We'll see what it all looks like. Well, Matt McLean is healthy and ready to go. Stop Ellie third base, Candelario espinall lucks.
Speaker 1: Not Marte yet, Marte Marte.
Speaker 2: You know, we'll see Marte had a rough going when he came up, you know, came back last.
Speaker 1: Year and but he can't hit. That's the only problem.
Speaker 2: He's he's still a prospect and so he's still young and he still has a huge upside and what we hope will you know, be a really good career here, Brad, what about left field?
Speaker 1: Steer?
Speaker 2: Probably Spencer Steer. Maybe some lucks. You know, we have Freedom and center, we have Stu Fairchild and uh and Jake for I like Jake Frayley. Yeah he looks mean, yesty. Yeah, he's Stevenson.
Speaker 1: Yep and uh.
Speaker 2: And then we added Jose Travino, which you know, he's a Gold Glover. He's one of the best catchers in baseball. He also is a winner. He's been on winning teams. He came from the Yankees, played in the World Series. So all three of the guys that we added, I said it earlier, we talked about it. You know, they're all winners. They came from places that have won and so and their veterans, and so we feel like adding them with our young group of position players will will help kind of show us, you know, show us the way.
Speaker 1: Jeff Brentley, you're the cowboy. You're the starting pitcher supreme. As far as your analysis, I got some names written here. Opening day starter will be Hunter Green. Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's what you would like to have. I think that's what you have penciled in going into spring training. I mean, he threw the ball awfully well last year and he seems to be able to handle the moment.
Speaker 1: And Nick Ladolo he's a stud. Paul O'Neil would love to not hit off lately, but Nick Ladolo is in the mix. I would say yes, Martinez, I would say yes, Abbott, Yes, singer, and so I left out Ashcraft. What about him? He's got a TOBA. I think you have to.
Speaker 3: You're going to have some competition obviously in spring training, and you left out Rett Louder, who also is obviously going to compete for that spot. But as we have seen heading from August tenth to the finality of the season, those guys, all those guys that you mentioned, they've had a tough time finishing the race.
Speaker 1: Why is that Because in twenty thirteen, you might recall the red set is starting pitching staff that did not miss a start the one hundred and sixty two games. There was one rain out that someone pitched that game. You had five starting pitchers and they didn't miss a start. Here we are ten eleven years later, and every one of these guys are on the DL at some point. Why well, I think.
Speaker 3: A lot of it is having to learn the sinker swim mentality that you have coming to the big leagues. Now for young pitchers, when you get to the big leagues, you're sometimes you don't really know what you're doing. You just know you have good stuff, and that stuff is really spent by the time you get to the third or fourth inning, so you're pitching the fifth inning if you're lucky, just on straight adrenaline.
Speaker 1: So you're worn out. I mean, you're worn out way more than you would.
Speaker 3: If, say you had five or six years in the big leagues and you were just kind of changing speeds and didn't really kick it into high gear until you had to. But you don't really learn that your first two years in the big leagues.
Speaker 1: You don't. You're just trying to just survive.
Speaker 3: And I think we're all looking for this staff to take that next step because the talent is there. I mean, this is a talented enough pitching staff to be as good as any staff in the Big League. You wouldn't trade this staff, Brad. Would you trade this staff for any staff in the National League Central.
Speaker 1: Staff?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: We feel really good about all the time.
Speaker 3: Everybody talks about that staff that's up in Seattle and how good they are. Yeah, this staff can be that staff even in this ballpark.
Speaker 1: If they stay health. They stay healthy, We stay healthy. Why can't they stay healthy, Brad, You're in charge of that, right, you're the general manager. Why aren't they healthy? Well, I mean it's a fair question. I think a lot of it is what Jeff just said. They're young, and part of it is figuring out how to get through one hundred and sixty two games.
Speaker 2: They you know, college colleges, college kids come up, we draft them. They they're used to pitching once a week. They have six days off, it's a shorter season. We've had to get some of these kids here a little quicker than we would probably like to just because of you know, we've had to that's just where we are and so hopefully we've learned. They've learned last year what it looks like a little bit more. I think adding Nick Martinez, it was a big part of why we run him back.
Speaker 1: One more year. He signed up.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Let me give you a quick example of this starting staff. You're the dad and you're holding the bike for your kid. Okay, if it starts to wabble a little bit, that's what happens in the minor leagues, they grab the bike, they take you out of the game. When you get to the big leagues, not only are you on the bike without dad, you're going downhill full speed and you better figure it out. And I think that's kind of where our staff is at right now. It's time to figure it out and ride the bike full speed.
Speaker 2: And that's a good point. And those are discussions that we've had. We just met, you know, a couple of weeks ago, we had a Pitcher Catcher camp out in Arizona and myself and Jeremy Farrell and Derek Johnson and our pitching coordinators set down and one of the things that I brought up is we need to have some of that happen more in Double A, because what's happening is we're getting these kids to Double A and very quickly they are getting here. And so you have to balance keeping them healthy through the minor leagues and pushing them enough to where they experienced some of this before they get here so they know what it looks like. And so it is a balance. You're trying to keep kids healthy and in the minor leagues and protect them and watch their innings and all of that stuff. But at the same time, they have to be ready when they get.
Speaker 3: We've got some cool arms coming. Yeah, and you've seen we've got we've got cool arms in the big leagues. But we got some more coming.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: What is Tito d brad that perhaps was missing? I love David Bell. I helped him to hit with Buddy. I taught him how to hit in Midland and uh, he had a different personality, shall we say? And Tito has World Series rings? Is that the differential that somehow? And he also played his father played and so both of them fathers played Major League baseball. But what does Tito bring that was lacking? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'd hate to say what he brings that David was missing. I like you like I love David Bell. I'm very close to him and Buddy and and no one cared more about players and people than David, no one that I've ever been around. What Tito brings is, you know, he's he's a proven winner. He's as a manager, He's he's managed, he's a veteran manager who's won a lot. He's a natural communicator with everyone. It's just pretty easy for him, at least it feels easy. He's an easy guy to get to know and to really connect with and want to want to get behind.
Speaker 1: Hearon Red's country. When this happened, most people when he was being interviewed, there was a time that I guess you and Nick and maybe Bob or Phil were out there talking to him and was like, this ain't gonna happen, because why would Tito He left the Indian I'm sorry, uh, the Guardians. Trump's in the White House. I guess I can say Indians now. But nonetheless that when he left Cleveland it was like, I don't want to do this anymore. I'm unhealthy, I'm not up to it. What happened between Tito leaving the Cleveland ball Club saying I don't want to do this anymore, and they were a good ball club. I mean it made the playoffs, made a run last year. What was the differential between that Tito and this Tito? In his mind? Why did we take the job?
Speaker 2: Well, I think he took the year off to focus on his health and his family. And he did that, and he'll tell you he really enjoyed it. He didn't have any intention of coming back. He really enjoyed the year off. He lost some weight, he was swimming every day, he was playing golf, he was spending time with his grandkids. And so, I don't know. I kind of think it was a little bit of a perfect fit. He wasn't sure he was interested. And when we reached out to him, you know, Marty Renhaman, Tom Hamilton, we had talked to some people that said you need to reach out to him, you need to reach out to him. I think he's got the itch. I think he wants to get back in. We did reach out to him, and initially he said, I'm not sure. And we talked to him a couple of times during that last week, and then when we Nick and I flew out there to Tucson, he said he'd meet us in Atlanta or something, and he said, let's just we'll just come to your house. And we went to Tucson and we sat down in his living room. And the more we talked, the more he got on the edge of his seat, and the more fired up he got, and the more you've heard him say. He started talking about if we were doing this, Like he started using the word we and as he's yeah, and as he started doing that, I kind of looked at Nick and I just felt like, Okay, this is this is real, Like this has a chance to happen. And by the end of the conversation we sat there for four or five hours. By the end of that conversation, I felt like he's he's ready and was part of the club itself.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine going to a bad ball club at his age and status. He's a future Hall of Famer, and I can't imagine him saying, Wow, I want to go to a rebuild. Well, he wouldn't have come here if he didn't think we could explain that, explain that piece. Well, I mean, we went through the roster, we talked, talked through it. He watched us play a lot, he watched everyone play a lot. He knows how talented we are, our young kids are. And the more we talked, I'm telling you, the more I think he just got. He was on the edge of his seat and he was He's ready, He's raised. I was fired up. And Jeff Brantley looking at the division itself. Milwaukee we thought was going to have a bad year. Last year they did, and this year they got rid of more players. Chicago's into market, buying some clubs. But Saint Louis historically a problem for the Reds and Pittsburgh. Both of them are on the downslide, not the upslide. There was only one club in our division making steps moving forward, are the Cincinnati Reds. And so when you compare our club to the other four clubs against they're going to be judged. How do you react to the idea that the Reds are the favored to win the Central Division? Many publications say the Reds are favored. Why is that?
Speaker 3: Well, I think a lot of it has to do with the talent. I think it has to do with what we talked about before. Last season started with a healthy Matt McClain and a healthy Incarnasi on strand that takes care of your right side of your lineup along with the rest of the guys. Jela Cruz is a star, right, He is an absolute and I think that as you when you look at baseball in general, that third and fourth year is usually when you see guys just take off because they feel more comfortable. They have a pretty good idea about what it takes to be successful in the big leagues. A lot of them have gotten their first big paycheck, so they feel like they belong. They feel like they're comfortable at the big league level. And when you have great talent that's comfortable, that usually equates into some pretty good success in every organization needs a star. C. C. Sabathia gets in the Hall of Fame a couple of nights ago, and he gave an interview in New York Times in which he said, when I told my son, I'm in the Baseball Hall of Fame, he said, Dad, can you get the Can you get me an autograph from Dela Cruz and C. C. Sabbathia said what he said, I want an autograph from Dela Cruz, and that is the star of this ball club. If you've seen a more exciting player this side of Eric Davis than the other number forty four. No, I think when you watch Ellie play there there's nothing that he can't do, so there's always a reasonable expectation that something great is about to happen. He's never a guy that you're going to the concession stand or going to the bathroom when his spots. No, no, you're not not going to do it. And you're also not going to leave when he's on the defensive side, because he could make a play that nobody else bred.
Speaker 1: Does he belong to centerfield? We don't know that. Come on, it's I mean, it's been asked for four or six y five runs like a deer has the reach of and I'm thinking most shortstops are not six foot four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't ask him that question. He gets mad.
Speaker 1: He gets mad.
Speaker 2: The only thing he said to us for two years in the minor leagues was I'm a shortstop. He wants to be a shortstop. I think he could be the best shortstop in the game if we put him in centerfield, I think he'd be the best centerfielder in the game. So to answer your question, I absolutely think he could go there and be great at it. But for right now, he's our shortstop. Red's caravan's underway. Do we know where they're going? On the website, Red's websites got all the information you're going to be out of for the next three or four days.
Speaker 1: And where's Brentley going? Washington Courthouse and then on the Columbus Columbus it's great, it's wonderful, excited. College basketball not so good, not happening, Xavier's It depends on where you're at. How Mississippi State doing not bad, not bad. But Xavier had Saint John's down by like sixteen points and lost, and you see he's not doing a darned thing. And Bengals, God bless him. But we're Reds Country. We love the Reds. This this town is alive when the Reds are doing when you're it should be. It should be right now, Brad, Thank you very much. Thank you. Frankly, you have any questions for me about sports, politics, world capitals, geomorphologies, not at this point in time, read any questions on World Capitals. You're good to go. Yeah, I don't want to get in trouble. Gentlemen, Thank you very much. We'll see what happens, and let's do it again at the end of the year when the Reds are hoisting the trophy and get the fly, get it all cooing us have a big rally on Fountain Square. What are you say, certain bred Meta and the great Jeff Frankly, Jeff, how many years is with the Reds? Twenty something? Twenty something? You're like the children four years here? Nobody remembers that. I remember you Willie's and Covington really love that Saves record. Yeah you do. Is it for the season? Yes? How many forty four? You belong in the Red's Hall of Fame. I don't know about that. Yes you do have it, Yeah, yes you do, Brad, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW hit the music, Dave hit the music. And as you know, Red's Caravan is underway. Go to the website. I'll tell you where they're going to be at what time and where. I sense there's more excitement for this club than we've had in a long time because of the acquisition of a couple of new players, plus the pitching staff. I think Tito is another major factor, someone that's been there and done it before. But you know, we'll see what happens during spring training, which starts in about two and a half three weeks. I think February the tenth is when pitchers and catchers report. First game is about a month from now. They play, of course Cleveland and then getting ready in about two months, about eight weeks for the Reds opener, and I'll give my pregame speech. I'm working on it all ready, from the Holy Grail first pitch about four to ten. I'll be down there probably between two and four something like that. Get you ready for Reds baseball and more. Plus Billy Joel coming to town. So good things are happening. It looks like the weather has broken slightly, and won't people knoww zero there is a little bit sheets of ice on the Ohio River and Steve Horsmayer saying, don't walk down on the Ohigh River, and I said, well, if you're that stupid, good luck to you, because sheets of ice do not support a body weight. But nonetheless, I think the worst part of winter is concluded coming up in about twenty five minutes. I have my interview do it two or three times a year with the Great Sean Hannity, who was with the President last night in the Oval Office, and we probably talk or text at least once or twice a week on various issues. And he's going to describe how he scored the interview with the President, why it happened, how it happened, and some of the positions the President's going to take. I think the one news item that came out is that it appears likely there's going to be at least a civil investigation of the Biden family to see where Joe Biden received millions of dollars over the years, having performed no services to receive the money. He's been, shall I say, a dedicated public servant for more than fifty years, never making more than one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars a year in any year. But he is he's worth multi millions of dollars. According to Forbes, he's worth about twenty five to thirty million dollars. Joe Biden and didn't do much to get the money, unless you listen to the information on the Hunter Biden laptop. He was constantly paying bills for his dad through oligarchs all over the world. And so when the Democratic Party talks about the oligarchs being Elon Musk and others that have earned it here in this country, I think it's obvious because of numerous reports that the Biden family has been paid millions of dollars through dozens of different shell companies to pedal influence. It's all over the world. Wherever Joe Biden went, his son was with him out of side and stayed behind it as the bagman to collect lots of cash. And the news last night seemed to indicate that the president that being Donald Trump, is going to launch an investigation off to the side and say see what you can see what you can locate, and James Comer, the US Congressman from Kentucky, as most of the work already done. And for some reason, the media does not care about the financial corruption of Joe Biden and all the Biden members of the family. He pardoned of course, his brother and his sister and his son, and a whole bunch of other people, including the January sixth committee members. He pardoned all them from you can't be criminally charged federally. That doesn't mean you can't be civilly sued or doesn't mean that others might be charged based upon your testimony. So as you may know, if you get a pardon, you can't take the fifth anymore, in which case you have to tell the truth. And if you don't tell the truth, then you're in big trouble to lie. Also, you heard Brian Combs talking about Faveke Ramaswami, who allegedly is going to run for governor here in Ohio. I've been around a lot of big political stars over my time, and there's no one who lights up a room like Forveke Ramaswami. But on the other hand, he's, in a sense, has no political background. Of course, neither did that. Donald Trump, nor Bernie Marino nor jd. Vance didn't have any backup either. They all came horizontally to politics, not from the bottom up. And one person on the Republican side that I think will make a great governor is David Yost. He's the Attorney General and he's been around for a long time. He's lived in Ohio all of his life. He's a former county prosecutor, and he's more or less announced for governorship and he wants to be the governor. So it's going to be a little bit of a squabble there. We'll see what happens down the road. But nonetheless of Vake Ramaswami, these are the times I think Ohio has the glow about it because of the Ohio State Buckeyes. Great for Vake Ramaswami. I guess he and Doge are not seeing eye to eye with the Elon Musk. But at least for Ake Ramaswami's a national character, along with JD. Vance from Middletown, and along with Bernie Marino, who more or less from the Cleveland area. But these are the times. And then James James Comer, head of the House Committee on Investigations about one hundred miles south of here around Louisville, where my good friend Kenny Smith resides, and he knows where the bodies are buried. When it comes to the corruption, certain elements of corruption the media care about, and other elements of corruption the media doesn't care about at all. They've never fixated on the corruption of Barack Hussein Obama, the Clintons, the Clinton Foundation, the Clinton initiative. All the money that went through there went under the pockets the Clintons, nor the corruption of Joe Biden in his entire family. He had nothing to give for the millions of dollars he received other than influence peddling, which is illegal. And to give you an example, the US Treasury has something called tsar saar reports suspicious activity reports. That is, if money comes from Romania or China, or Russia or Saudi Arabia or Ukraine and somehow it's put into the banking accounts of individuals in this country, then a suspicious activity report is fired with the IRS. So after this happened for two or three or four years, there were two agents named Shapely and Ziggler who said, you know, this is awfully suspicious that Biden family members, including children, are directors of LLC's grandchildren, and they're having put in their bank account just open up literally hundreds of thousands of dollars. And what did an eight year old girl do to get money put in nervo checking account which she doesn't have any checks to issue. So after months of investinggations, Shapely and Ziegler proved in the I R S and the Criminal Division, that these moneies were flowing from overseas interest into US bank accounts into LLC's controlled by the Biden family, specifically Hunter Biden, Valerie Biden, Jim Biden, and Joe Biden, none of the money was dispersed to them, and that taxes were not filed on millions of dollars. And they had the question, is that what am I missing here? Why can't we pursue this? So they tried, went to their superiors in the I r S. Then went to the Department of Justice under Mary Garland and they testified under oath. And these are two Democrats. I R S Criminal Division investigators were told do not proceed on this case when it was given to the US Attorney's office. They continue to investigate it until most of the statutes of limitations expired so they couldn't investigated it. And then when finally enough was enough and Hunter Biden had a sweetheart deal involving no time in jail in front of a federal judge on all this criminal activity, she said she can't agree to this because it's not pursuing to justice. She said, this isn't right. All these money's flowing into the Biden accounts, I'm not going to approve of this. So then Hunter Biden was indicted on all those charges, some in California and other ones in Delaware. And Hunter Biden himself went to trial in Delaware with a Biden's own Delaware and he was found guilty of all charges. Then he went to Los Angeles, another trial out there, and guess what he is found guilty of all charges. And no point would he testify about giving all the money to the big guy, the pops of which he gave millions and millions of dollars of bribe money into the pockets of Joe Biden as a Senator and as a Vice president, and the four years he was out of office, more money kept coming. Anticipating that he would win the presidency in twenty twenty then had more influence. So what did the jury do in California? They convicted Hunter Biden of all charges. Just before sentencing. Having said repeatedly he's not going to pardon Hunter Biden, he ran on that more or less platform, I'm not going to pardon Hunter Biden or my family. Of course, show Biden, pardon Hunter Biden and all family members and all Jay six Committee members and the media in the past two or three days. Have they focused on that one. Not exactly. It's all Trump all the time. And I have many emails and texts from police officers not angry at someone being in prison three to four years first assault on a police officer, and that they gave me example after example, from a broken jaw, to a broken leg, to a sprained rest, to scratches and cuts, that officers in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana are freak quite often injured trying to arrest somebody. They're injured, they get assaulted quite frequently. And all of them said, the person that did this to me did not receive four years in prison awaiting trial. I had on Jake Laying yesterday, one of the JA six defendants never did get to trial, spend four years and four days in confinement, many times in solitary confinement. And they said four years in jail for assaulting a police officer in a non felonious way, which is terrible, is much more punishment than that person would have received in Hamlety County or Kenton County or Green County. That if you heard a cop you ought to go to jail. In fact, put me and I talked to certain prosecutors about this. You ought to be a state statue that if you commit a felony and assaulted police officer, the minimum you should get is three years in prison, much like if you use a firearm to commit an offense, you get an automatic three years. I got no problem with that, but that's not the way it works. If the same assaults on those Capitol police that happened in most jurisdictions, there would not have been four years in prison for that assault. And so when you take into account the business is lost, the money that was lost three four two three four years in prison for assaults on police officers not resulting in death, not resulting in death, and no Capitol police officer was killed as a result of January sixth. If there was a killing, completely different matter. And if it was a killing of a police officer, Brian Sicknick or others US Attorney's Office would have done what they would have charged those individuals with the murder or manslaughter of a police officer, and then we have a completely different situation. So there's no complaints from the radical left. In fact, they want to defund the police and take away qualified immunity from police. So all of a sudden they have religion when it comes to this issue, and I hope you can see through it as a great American protecting cops as I always do. Three to four years in prison for a non felonious assault on a police officer is okay with me. Three to four years. And if you listen to my guest yesterday, go to the podcast. Jake Lang was here between one and one thirty pm Yesterday's spent almost three years of those four years in solitary confinement in a horrible way. Should he have gotten that he committed some crimes. I think whether it's so serious is to merit four years in prison? I would say no. I want everyone to understand that assault on the police officer is a serious matter, and that Donald Trump and the Republicans believe it is a serious matter and it should be dealt with seriously. And that means taking a new account everything that's happened. Let's face it, that assault on the police officer. I just got this from Rob Sanders. Assault on a police officer in Kentucky is a max of five years, five years, No problem with that. That sounds good to me make it happen in Ohio. That's not the case in Ohio. In fact, I'm going to speak to Governor DeWine about introducing a law that makes it an automatic three years pick a number, four years or five years if you assault a police officer doing his duty, you're going to prison for a minimum term maxim of three four to five years, on top of whatever other offense you commit. It's terrible, it's awful. And so that's where we are, and January sixth is going to be more thoroughly investigated in the future. I'm told to see if Moneys were paid. What did the January sixth committee know and when did they know it? Why didn't Nancy Pelosi call out the National Guard? Why did Nancy Pelosi on the day of the assault itself say I'm responsible for this. I should have done more, which is call out the National Guard, put up the fence, and none of this would have happened. It makes you have think maybe they wanted it to happen in Washington because for political advantages it certainly had what it had with eighties ared. Let's take a short break, Let's continue, we never stop, we simply continue. Let's go to see the Reds are back at it again, and we'll see what happens in Washington. But get ready for a rough ride. Coming up next to me Sean Hennity, my good friend. He's the grand Maven of talk radio, TV and radio. No one has done what he has done. For example, Rush Limball, the greatest of all time, did not succeed in television, and Bill O'Reilly, the A Rally Factor is on where Jerry Springer and I had many great debates on set, could not make it in radio. There's only one character in America today that has dominated radio and dominated TV cable news, and that's Sean Hannity. Been at Fox News for about twenty nine years, and I first met him at WGST in Atlanta in the mid nineteen nineties and we've been friends ever since. We've vacationed together. We talked frequently. He's a good guy and a good man. Who's going to join you and I now in about ten or twelve minutes. Then after two o'clock today will be doctor Alex McFarlane. He wrote a column and a book about the cancer lucid America of fatherless homes. Good well intended people can talk all they want about midnight basketball and community development, but the key element is fatherless homes and how we must work as a society to encourage fathers to become husbands and women to become mothers and wives. And that's doctor McFarland's point is so much more. But don't put me in the category of being soft on crime when it comes to police officer, deadly serious matter. And that demonstration became a protest, then it became a riot, and then a couple hundred cops were hurt, and the men that hurt those cops should be held to account for their behavior, bottom line. And I think the great majority has spent three to four years in prison already and whether that's enough for sufficiently, certainly it's something, But it's much more punishment than cops would receive in Hamlety County for the same behavior. So let's continue with more. Twelve fifty five, Home of Your Reds and Bengals, Bearcuts and Muskies should have won last night at Saint John's, had a sixteen point lead and blew it lost at in overtime. All on News Radio seven hundred WULW. Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, the great Sean Hannity scored the first interview with Potus Donald John Trump in the Oval Office. And he is the maven of a talk radio, the number one talk radio host in America, the number one television cable host in America. Between the two of them, I would imagine there's ten to twenty million people every day that listen or watch Sean Hannity. Rush Limball was great, the best in radio, but didn't succeed in TV. Bill O'Reilly was great in TV, didn't make it in radio. There's only one't mayven that made at all. That is the king of all media. Not Howard Stern, but Sean Hannity. Sean Hannity, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham shown Sean.
Speaker 4: How are you, Billy Cunningham. God bless you, God blessed America, God blessed Cincinnati, God bless our great country. You are a great American. I've never had an introduction so full of it than that. But I love every minute of it. Let's talk about every second of it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's true, because you know, God, Rush limb All the greatest of all time. He's the Michael Jordan of talking right, we miss him. He could use him now, but we have you and so many others. How'd you score the interview first of all, in the Oval Office with Donald John Trump, the first sit down interview. How'd you score that?
Speaker 4: Okay, truth be told. It was before the election. We were doing an interview and I said, when you win, you promised me the first interview, right, and it was it was it was pretty far out before the election. And he goes one hundred percent, you get the first interview, and I said in the Oval, right, And he goes in the Oval and he kept his word. And there I was, you know, kind of surreal. Whenever you go to the Oval Office, I will tell you there's no place like that. And I said to my audience yesterday, I said, I thank them because you know, I wish every single American can experience walking into that building, in that room, and there's such history as with it. And then to see that Joe is gone, Kamala is gone, and we are we're we're in such better shape. Look at what he could you imagine? Now? We're going to run part two of the interview tonight because we just kept talking. I mean, we just didn't stop and then we didn't stop after the cameras went off, and we're talking about so many things. I mean, you know, I've been friends with the guy for thirty years, so I know him personally. I mean, I have a personal relationship with with him and a professional relationship, and he he is the most relaxed I've ever seen him, but simultaneously he's the most dialed in and focused on an agenda that I've ever seen him. And it's not it's going to be a very heavy lift what he has before him. And we went into every everything he's planning to do in great specifice, in detail. Obviously, the borders are issue number one, and at one point I asked him, I said, look, we've got known cartel members, known gang members, murderers, rapists, and known terrorists in the country. We know they're here, but we don't know where they are. How do we find these people and how do we deport them? I think that's going to be a very big challenge. And then I get into I honestly think Joe Biden's legacy is going to be the murder, the crime and maybe one day and I hope to god I'm wrong, a terror attack on the country because he let you know, fourteen million people in this country unvetted. And why they did it, it makes absolutely no sense to me. Why they lied about it makes no sense to me. But they stuck by it, and they kept saying, no, the border's closed, the border's secure. And meanwhile we're showing images every day of people crossing the border and getting into the country. And then we find out they're flying them in direct You imagine our government flying here, you know, direct to America. What city would you like to go to? And then in the dark and night and they're flying him to anywhere? But you know, ten, twelve, fourteen, No, it was forty four cities. Actually, you know, you get to pick what city you want to go to. You want to go to Cincinnati, hang out with Bill Cunningham, go have you know, chicken wings with Bill. No.
Speaker 1: One of the worst, of course was Ibera, the guy, the gang banger that came from Venezuela and made his way to Texas to New York you're your old hometown, made his way to Georgia and just murdered Lake and Riley. You kind of made news on the issue of Biden. I don't know if you watch all the media because I happen to watch so you don't have to MSNBC, et cetera. And they're fixating, fixated on January sixth, Well, the Biden stuff. They went after the President for going after Joe Biden because your interview kind of made reference to the fact that then Trump went off on this issue that he didn't pardon himself, and we have to know what happened. But do you anticipate in the months ahead there's going to be an investigation of Joe Biden himself.
Speaker 4: I know there's going to be an investigation all those people that you know as an attorney, all those people that got a pardon, including all the Biden family members. And I would argue, even with this new January sixth investigation, all those people that got a pardon that were on that committee, they don't have Fifth Amendment rights anymore. They got to pardon. They now have to talk, they're going to be investigated, they're going to be sworn in, and I think we do need to get to the bottom of it now. James Comer, who was on my show, I did a town hall with Congress two nights ago, and he's identified thirty million dollars show companies. You know, it was so ironic to hear Biden talk about American oligarchs, you know, taking over the country. I'm like, well, you know everything about oligarchs because Hunter was dealing with oligarchs like Elena bad Arena in the former first Lady of Moscow, who gave him three and a half million dollars and millions more in the real estate, you know, investment, all the shell companies, then the Kazakhstan Romanian oligarchs, then the Ukrainian oligarchs, then the Chinese oligarchs. They're making money left, right and sideways. Bill Cunningham, I don't think you'd ever hire somebody addicted to crack cocaine that had no experience in energy, you know, gas coal, oil, or a country in either Ukraine or China and pay them millions of dollars unless they're buying influence. So you know, and one of the one of the most damning pieces of evidence against Joe will come from Hunter's laptop because in that laptop he implicates his own father, right, and that laptop he talks about half his income going to Pops. In that laptop he is communicating with their financial guy, this guy Eric Sherwin about what can they need to take the money out to pay Popstone repairs on? And then Joe, you can't make it an Then Joe Biden said, I never once spoke to my son, my brother, or anybody about their foreign business deals until all these pictures starts showing up of Joe Hunter, his brother and all these foreign business partners. So I think Joe's in a heap of trouble if you want to know the truth. Now, do I think they'll prosecute him. I think they'll probably refer them. I'm not sure what the dooj will do. I don't want weaponization of law. I don't want what was done to Donald Trump done to Democrats. However, you know they've done a lot of wrong things. I'll give you a quick example. Why do all these Why did Anthony Fauci need a pardon? Anthony Fauci? We saw three sets of emails be released and in early January twenty twenty one. We first heard about coronavirus in December of twenty twenty, but early no, I'm sorry, in twenty nineteen, in December, okay, in January of twenty twenty, there's a flurry of emails going back and forth between him and other NIH people. They knew that NIH money that was funneled through the Eco Health Alliance went to the Wuhan Virology Lab, which they knew supported and was involved in gain a function research. Absolutely all right, So you know, I'd bring him in. I want to get to the bottom of that. I'd also bring in all the J six committee members. Here's what we know. I interviewed Donald Trump, Mark Meadows, Cash Fattel, who was the chief of Staff, and then acting Defense Secretary Miller. I brought in the Defense Secretary himself, and Mark Milly was in the meeting separately acknowledged all of it happened. All five people said that day Donald Trump authorized up to ten thousand troops Guard troops to be called in for January sixth. Okay, they're all on record saying it. That never came up in those those hearings with predetermined outcomes. Then we know that the Capitol Police Chief's son Di've interviewed him. He wrote a book. He was begging for the National Guards days before January sixth because of active intelligence that they had. Nobody listened to him. Then we know in writing the mayor. Once the president authorizes the use of the National Guard, then it's up to local authorities to take that authorization. The president didn't have the authority to just call him out himself. And in writing, Muriel Bowser denied, you know, calling up the troops. She says she wouldn't do it. And then you have they never brought her in. They never brought in Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer, charge of safety for the Capitol. They never brought in the sergeant of arms. So there was so much to that story that was false and not told. One other example, you know, there was a whole big thing about Donald Trump commandeered the vehicle and was demanding to go to the Capitol. You know, the problem is that story was told by a hearsay witness, and meanwhile, the committee had the actual driver on record saying that never happened. So the committee purposely misled the American people. And John Solomon wrote a report that there might have been signal communications between Liz Cheney and a witness about about what was going to be said in that hearing. So all of these and then all these materials just magically disappeared. Bill, how did that happen.
Speaker 1: Well, the other thing about Nancy Pelosi, her daughter was doing a commentary, was doing a documentary on this, and on tape during the event itself, Nancy Pelosi said, I'm responsible for this. I'm responsible for this, and all that was ignored. How do you respond to those I had on the other day. Jake lang who was one of the j six defendants. He spent four years and four days in seventeen different federal prisons, including the DC County jail, which was a hell hole, and he was offered the deal two years after two years, signed this form right here, you walk out of jail. He wouldn't do it. I said, I'm not guilty, and he got a pardon. And there's arguments on the radical left that suddenly potis Republicans, Sean Hannity and others are going soft on crime. Police officers had their eyes almost gouched out the media lies by saying there were four police officers killed when there were not. But nonetheless, how do you respond to those who say that those who injure cops are getting a free pass By Donald Trump and indirectly Sean Hannery, wh I asked Donald.
Speaker 4: Trump about it, he said they serve a lot of time already. Number one, he felt that the you know, I would take it back and argue, well, where are these same people that care so much about law and order and demanded that these giants and by the way, nobody should have entered the capitol. I've never changed my opinion on that. Nobody, no, okay, nobody should have created you know, created havoc. Nobody in my mind, if you if you assault the cop, you should be punished. No questions asked. They were all punished, they were all prosecuted, They all spent time in jail. But I have a question, Billy Cunningham, and maybe you can answer it for me. In the summer of twenty twenty, we had five hundred and seventy four official riots. We had a couple of dozen dead Americans, thousands of cops injured, hit with bricks, rocks, bottles, molotov cocktails. We had billions in property damage. We had a lot of the perpetrators on video. How many of those people prosecuted Because Kamala Harris supported a bail fund after the burning of a Minneapolis police precinct, the Minnesota Beil Fund, and then went on Colbert and said, those rioters aren't going to stop. They shouldn't stop, and we're not going to stop. How come they were how come that never even came up in the campaign. They are so full of Adam Schiff that, you know what, they're just hypocrites. And if you want to know why legacy media died on November fifth, this is.
Speaker 6: Why they lie.
Speaker 4: They are you know, they have not learned a thing from this election. There in spite of nine years of smears, slander or besmirchman attacks, you know, conspiracy theories, you know culminating in you know, fascist, racist, sexist Hitler, Stalin Mussolini. You know what, they didn't win. So why would you double down on Dummer and more and stupid? Because that's what the legacy media is doing.
Speaker 1: And also part of those events, I can see Saint John's Church outside the White House being fire bombed, the shack outside the White House was firebombed by the leftists, all were given a free pass. Minneapolis look at the courthouse was burned to the ground, along with the police station that still has not been rebuilt, and no one's been charged with any of those crimes. I agree with you. Going into the Capitol was wrong. It was a protest that morphed into a riot in about one to two hundred people are criminals, and those who hurt the cops. I assume, like many, they've served one, two, three, four, five years in prison. They've had their lives ruined, their businesses destroyed, and at some point, enough is enough, and let's get to the bottom of what happened on Jay sixth. And I'll refer again and Nancy Pelosi who said I'm responsible for what happened. She is responsible directly, and they pinned this on someone else. Now, lastly, we have about a minute remaining. You know how time is in the business. Have you thought about entering the federal government itself in a high government government government position, Sean Annity, Have you said you know what I'm done doing this?
Speaker 4: Billy Cunningham, you're breaking up on me? Are you out of your mind?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: The way? First of all, no, no, no, I've never been I've never been asked. Number one, number two. I don't think I could get an elected dogcatcher in Hamilton County number three, never mind any other high office. The thought has never occurred to me. And I think you're the only person that's ever asked me.
Speaker 1: Well, I like you to run for the Senate if you can in Florida.
Speaker 4: Why would I want that? Believe, I honestly believe that I could be have more of an impact doing what we do. Yes, and that's talking to people every day, informing people. You know, Look, both of us were blessed and fortunate we were on the ground floor of new media. The ground floor of new media started with talk radio. And talk radio the people that don't know Bill Cunningham has about one in one in four people listening in Cincinnati on any given day because people want to hear the other side. People want information they're not going to get from you know, these conspiracy peddling you know, so called journalists like you know Rachel Maddow and Fake Jake. I mean, these people are insane. They wake up every day. How can I hate Donald Trump and you're offering America solutions every day? Well that revolution. I also got in on the ground floor of Fox News, and I'm now in my twenty ninth year of Fox. If you can believe it, I know, jeez right. I feel like what we do does make a difference, and thank god, we have loyal audiences that are there for us, and I'm very grateful to them. I'm very grateful to the people of Ohio. Uh, you gave us j Evans. I think he'll be a great VP.
Speaker 1: Rama San Bernie Marino. Yeah, he's going to run for governor of Ohio. Yeah he is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna announce here next week.
Speaker 4: So if you had to predict Bill Billy Cunningham, the person with the most knowledge of all things Ohio, will he win the nomination? Will he be the next governor after Micahway.
Speaker 1: There's a very popular attorney general named David Yost, who is a Trumpster himself. And uh, and David Yost is pretty strong in this state. He's been elected several times. Pavey Ramaswami, though, is a rock star. I've been in groups and conventions with him. That guy is like one of the Beatles walking in It's kind of like, it's unbelievable, the excitement. Some referred it to Bobby Kennedy in nineteen sixty eight. I said, hopefully it doesn't end the same way, but he's a very popular character. Well, Sean, look I got to run. We could talk for hours and hours, in which you do quite off and offee.
Speaker 4: God. The question if the race were held today.
Speaker 1: Who would win for bank Ramaswami? Wow question, no question. He's a rock star. Sean.
Speaker 4: God bless you, God bless you, Bill cutting Amb You are a great American. God bless you. God bless America. God bless Ohio. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's keep it going.
Speaker 4: Oh, congratulations to the buck guys. Wow.
Speaker 1: How about that high state undefeated, undefeated, untied, unscored on unbelievable? Oh Hio? Hi, all right now is pretty strong. We're doing pretty good right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ohio has every reason to celebrate, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Sean, Thank you very much, buddy, Thank you.
Speaker 4: All right, my friend, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue there. It is the maven of talk radio, television and radio, Sean Hannity on news radio seven hundred WLW. Just covered on CNN. What you're saying this is. This is not Fox, Congressman.
Speaker 4: You can't just spin a tail and pull the wool out of people's eyes.
Speaker 1: This is CNN.
Speaker 4: This is the news.
Speaker 1: We're asking and tell the truth. And that's why more people are watching the cartoon network SpongeBob reruns right now.
Speaker 7: Jan Hello, quiet, I'm spokes I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: That's representative Berket from Tennessee spouts Bob re runs for beating you. This is CNN, this is CNN, this is the news, this isn't spend Cartoon Network, right beating them into ratings. I guess he won't be back in the Food Network. I don't think. And Jim cost is getting the hell out too. He's going to go to Midnight or something. Good luck to well Flitz is gonna go to ten o'clock in the morning with a co host. He looks like the bottom of my foot half the time. So about ec Oh, we don't know about her, About about I me and Anderson Cooper, I don't know. He gets drunk on New Year's Eve. So uh, That's all I can say is we are the news, Congressman, we are the news segment. I am the news. Okay, you know what I'm saying? Will he the STUOT reporters approach service every local tem Star heating air conditioning dealers tame star quality you can feel in beautiful northern Kentucky, cal Johnson Heating and COOLi get eight five nine four seven to two sixty fifty one spot. We want to thank our we want to thank Ron's Roost Restaurant and Bar. Willie Donna was great sixty five years in business on the good old West Side at thirty eighth thirty eight to fifty three Race Road at five one three five seven four two two two. Young Pam, the Princess Chicken brought it down today and it's clucking good because the Reds were here as part of the Reds caravan and the cowboy took a bucket, took a whole bucket with on the way to Columbus. I love Pam, give me the Jeff Brantley final meal before you meet your.
Speaker 5: Maker, fried chicken, green bean casserole, ash brown potatoes with cheese and bacon, and I finished it off.
Speaker 6: With cement ice cream with Oreo cooks.
Speaker 5: That would be the last thing I want going into my mouth.
Speaker 1: You know that's a pretty good matchup, right, double. He doubled it up today. He was take of mashed potatoes, some green beans, coleslaw, coleslaw hotslaw, a couple of rolls, chicken and everything else. I've never seen a guy put multiple chicken wings in his pocket and walk out. He had a coca in his back pocket, though, Willie. Last night of course, twentyeth rate at Saint John's erased a sixteen point deficit in the second half to send our beloved Xavier Musketeers down at overtime seventy nine to seventy one. Not good that Dylan Swain, though, sprained his ankle in the second half. Uh oh, I don't know. I mean, they don't know yet if how long he may be out, if any twenty five percent chance of making the big show Xavier. But they have a lot of games coming up. But some say Wes Miller's in serious trouble. Well a you see, you'll hear more about Wes Miller tonight on his show at eight o five live from Tom Gregory's original Montgomery in at eight o five, What do you say? The Bearcats are on the road at b YU late night Saturday. What do you say? Segment is Wes Miller and trying to get with it? Who's in more trouble? Scott Saderfield or Wes Miller, both of them because they gotta get They gotta get with it, with it and win. Scott doesn't is this go? But let's go? High school basketball Kentucky Boys all a classic first round today, will eat Pikeville over prossered seventy five to forty four. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town, thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Al Golden's going to sign his deal deal today as defensive coordinator. You know when Trump said this is the Golden Era? Yeah, was he referring to the Bengals, Al Golden, I don't think the Golden era. That's exactly. Is the Golden era for the Bengals exactly, That's what I thought. It's a great day to be a Bengal fan. Quarterback Joe Burrow when on one of the finalists for MVP Offense, the Player of the Year, and Comeback Player of the Year Jama Jamon, Jamon, just give me the ball Chase finalists for Offensive Player of the Year, Trey Sackmaster, Henderson Hendrickson, finalists for Defensive Player of the Year. These awards will be presented at the NFL Honors ceremony at the Super Bowl in New Orleans. If they can get the snow out of the town. Four guys from Chili arrested seemingly connected to the Joe Burrow Burglary. How about the reaction to that. When the Bengals were in Dallas, they pulled they pulled him over and found stuff at the back from l s U and from the Bengals, and the guy was running Bengals hat. How about this one? Got a text from Andy Ferball, Firman, you're ready for this one?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: What Bob Huggins back to UC. Bob Huggins lives in Cincinnati. Now Huggins back to UC. No that Dave says no? And then will you? Of course? They announced today this Saturday, September twentieth, at pay Course Stadium, Billy Joel and Rod Stewart will be in concert. And on that day, also here in the Queens City along the Big River they call the Ohio, the Cubs are in town to take on the Reds Now Billy Joel, Rod Stewart at pay Cortaum Chicago Cubs. Cubs in town to meet the Reds and October Fest Big Saturday. Would you agree? I would say, right now, Saturday, September twentieth of twenty twenty five, go downtown right now and stay there there to get a parking space right now, in fact, get your car and go downtown right now, the piano man and Rod Stewart Hot Legs. I'd like to see it. I like to see I'd like to see those guys. I like to see that, and the Reds and the Cubs. How about your ticket's like five thousand dollars. I bet they're expensive. I don't know, I bet they're expensive. Play a third. I come in here every morning about ten thirty. Yeah, I want you to listen to the first line of this. And that's the way I feel shuffling in here every day. Do you feel the same way shops down here? Yeah, I shuffle trying to hit the post here segment. Okay, get ready hit it. Okay, it's getting real close with the three down seven w W. It's nine o'clock on a Saturday.
Speaker 3: Regular crowd shuffles in.
Speaker 1: That's you're shuffling in here. Scott Sloan's bar in sitting next to me, Tony excuse me to his tonic again. That's it right there, So Billie, Joel and mister hot Lakes himself, eighty year old Rod Stewart, along with the Rets and the Cubs and Octoberfest perfect might be busy. What a town done?
Speaker 8: Can you blame me a memory.
Speaker 7: I'm not really sure how it b.
Speaker 1: What a sat and it's sweet and I am knowing to please. Segment September the twentieth Saturday, Bright correct if I want to get your reservations early or a parking spot slightly. Also, Willie, they've announced that twenty two point one million viewers watch Monday nights Ohio State Notre Dame championship game. Big number, the third lowest playoff title game viewership of all time. How many people? Twenty two point one million? And that was bad. That's the third lowest viewership they've had of the playoff of the championship game. Hold on, here's Rod. I'll be with you no matter what road you choose. Segment now listen up to Rod. Fur Ball's calling back in again. Wants to know why did Seg grown when you mentioned my name. That's from the fur Ball segment. I had indigestion. You had some ron roost And there's a chance, according to this report, and Nancy Zimper may come back and become the president of U se.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: And there's another no, Dave Lapper, Seg, will you remain forever young? I'll try, Willie That's what I'm trying to do. If you had a choice of October Fest, whether the Reds and the Cubs or Rod Stewart and Billy Joel, we choose one, or would you choose pick the Reds and the Cubs. I think I would too, Rod Stewart, you can see the Red Dead Octoberfest. I'm not a beer a big beer drinker like the Pretzels, though you can. You can watch the Reds eighty one times. This is one time, right becomes Rod Stewart again? Did you know this well? Disc disco music? Your segment? Do you think I'm sexy? Segment? Definitely not not my type. So back in, let you can hear this all September the twentieth at Pey Corps Stadium. That'd be changing the name. I think this is live already. They're testing out the sound system, isn't it. Nancy's only have a live feet of facre right now? Back, do you see Nancy's imprints that pass freight right? She can go even know where she is where she at now in the southwest Kansas state or something like she was a frigging disaster. PAP like Hugs is going to come back with her and charge correct, right, yeah, and it's second. Here's the post second man, you want my body? You think I'm sexy? I think Rocky plays this every day at the end of their show. It's a Notre Dame of hys Day. It wasn't too popular in the country. No, pretty popular here though. True. That's all the mountains. By the way. Senator of her house Give Alaska said she will not vote for Pete Hegsath secretary of ents. That was anticipated. The one guy Rubio's already secretary's he's already talking, walking and talking. He ford to lose three. That's one of three. The other two are supposed to be Collins of Maine and McConnell, Not Mike McConnell, but Mitch McConnell of Kentucky. Hit it, Rodin, what about that song Passion by Rod Stewart Passion? Because that's sure I know that one. Billie Joel's got a great record too. I like Old Jane seventy five. That's getting old segment. We all the time you're seventy five, you should be retired. Would you agree all these other bands are out there still going? Will he can't make money off recordings to make a now off tour and they make a lot of money. They go everywhere, but here it's hard speating like a drum. Wait a minute, so it's like the Thursday mix, kind of like Kiss one oh seven John John John, Johnny and Tiff. Here we are thirty five in a row. They didn't start the fire. Remember this is this in California?
Speaker 4: Right here?
Speaker 1: Did you start the fire? They better find somebody, They better put them out. Now they got new ones right right? Hit it unbelievable Andy mac who started the fire segment? What they're trying to figure out?
Speaker 8: Red China, Johnny Ray Suposite, qualta whistle joking Magio Jo, Richard mister student, Big Television, South Korea?
Speaker 1: What about Richard Todd, Richard Todd Reese, super fancy Hendy. We should did the song? All the people that worked here? How about that?
Speaker 4: Got a new queen.
Speaker 1: Segment? Pretty good music. September twenty, Get your tickets early course Tainte sells out three nights, didn't she Tata? Yeah, could have sold out four or five. You could still sell out. I Tat is a loser on Sun to head up to Here we Go. Can you can you imagine that at the Super Bowl. No Ohm, Caitlyn Clark, we went through that one time? Is it damn Ben poof place of the cyclones hone you talk about the king just had his one hundred thirdday. We didn't start a segment. I think who started the fire? No go go go to the l A F D. I got more problems today too. What wouna take for you to live? There? Show in lie there's a good one. Children of Philidimide segment Philidimide part of Town's that in east side by the west side by Dent. Trepan Kalas says it's next to Dent Okay night. Segment text are from Rob sand Belgium in the Congo. Don't he don't you? He owes you a dinner?
Speaker 4: Does he?
Speaker 1: Does? He better pay up? You know what I got to sew it up. If he better doesn't pay up, I sue him. Well get me out of the soonds report segment coming up next to this Doctor Alex McFarlane about the true problem in America not being addressed. Doctor Alex McFarlane, Will he on better temperatures today in the tri State that's getting warmer? Liabo, we leave you with the immortal words of the Steward report, hereious have a chick, here we go here come.
Speaker 9: Shake shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake your boot, shake your.
Speaker 1: Good lord, his wife's dude him an nowser in dancing to this. It's unbelievable. All right, that's enough of that song. I agree with that thank you segment, thank you seven hundred WLW Philly Cunningham, the Great American. Of course. In addition all the politics going on with the inaugural, with so called the ceasefire in the Middle East between a Moss and Israel, with all the bad stuff happening on the southern border, with the deficit beyond belief with California wildfires, there's something else happening kind of below the scene, not actually a well reported and that is the condition of America's youth, and what's happening with suicide rates. We're told now that a male doesn't really mature till the're twenty five or thirty years old. The brain is wired differently. Most of those in college are female, not male. Male suicide rates are high, Male drug rates are through the roof. I don't mean to say that's the only problem, but America's youth is at Risk and doctor Alec. Alex McFarlane is a youth, religion and cultural expert, author more than twenty books, heard on the American Family Reado Network on a regular basis, and Doctor McFarland, I think well for the welcome to the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Alex. First of all, if I may call you, Alex, kind of describe as we're here the beginning parts of twenty twenty five, what is the status of America's youth as we sit here now?
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, thanks for having me on. I have a great respect for what you do and I appreciate conversing with you today. You know, the good news is America's youth have a lot of energy and a lot of optimism, and they really are hungry for truth. When we see this in all of our camps and conferences and every year our staff and I interact with thousands of young people throughout all fifty states, and so there's a lot to be encouraged about. But the things that really concern me, I'll just summarize it by saying, there's really a crisis of identity. And I believe as a minister, we find ourselves we build our life on the surest foundation of all when we open our heart to Christ and have a relationship with God. But in terms of basically context or identity, security within the family and knowing that mom and Dad are there and I'm safe, and as we're children and then preadolescents and then young adults, there needs to be this emotional stability and a sense of place. And for so many young people that is just not there. There's not a sense of identity that I'm a little boy or a little girl and this is my family and mom and Dad love me and are there for me. I would say this. We could talk about culture, politics, economics, even worldview, but if we want to save our nation and the lives of people, there has to be a restoration of the American family.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 6: And I've realized that's going to take a few years.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to take a long time. It took us maybe fifty years to get here, may take fifty years to get out. I do work sometimes with those that locked up in penitentiaries and prisons, and it's either ninety eight or ninety nine percent of those men that are locked up come from dysfunctional families. And about seventy five percent have no high school education. And so when when a especially a boy, I mean, you know, men and women are equal, but damn it, we're different, and especially males that don't have a proud male model turned to the streets and in many wide poor communities at drug use, and in many black communities it's criminal activity. But both are terrible, Doctor MacFarlane, can you tell me how government policy, I don't think government policies. The answer that a belief in the Almighty you can fix the American family.
Speaker 6: Well, absolutely, a belief in the Almighty can fix the American family because if we believe in God, will believe in not only moral truth, but our accountability. That there is the realization it doesn't matter if you're you know what strata of society. If you believe and I believe this, if you believe that, you'll give an account to God for your life someday it will influence you to live better. You know, our ministry we've done events in about forty American prisons. In fact, we just did two prison crusades last year. And here's the reality that ninety eight percent plus of males incarcerated like you, so well said, do not have a positive male role model in their life. This will blow your mind. At the end of twenty four I read a statistic that eighty five percent of males that get arrested cannot read.
Speaker 1: I mean yes.
Speaker 6: And so when you've got growing numbers of young people, especially young men, they don't have a male role model, they don't know what a work ethic is, they don't know the value of education and literacy, they don't know what it is to take marriage vows and honor your marriage vows, and they get involved in substance abuse, gang involvement, destructive behaviors. That's one crumbling foundation point. And then you've got the explode use of porn, and you've got millions of young people that do not know what it is to have a relationship, a committed, loving relationship. And you know, spiritual considerations aside. I mean, I've had secular leaders of mini strata talk to me about, Look, if we continue to lose the family. Without families, your civilization will absolutely unravel.
Speaker 1: Absolutely no question. On one other fact, and you point this out in Money Things, You've written that there's more abortions of black babies in New York City than births. In the city of San Francisco. There's more registered dogs than kids in the public school system in San Francisco. Because you don't want to send your kid to a school which is completely dysfunctional. There's probably not an urban public school in America doing its job. And what more than ninety nine percent produce kids that can't reach and right, don't function, and they don't have a sense of the American dream. Here's another question of for you, doctor McFarland or both. Of course, boys and girls are different but equal, many women different but equal. But don't boys have different pressures of a negative Satanic sense on them than girls?
Speaker 6: Uh? Yeah, both boys and girls have pressures and temptations. Guys especially, I'm just going to be very clear. Uh, Satan is real, the devil. The Bible says Satan's mo is to steal, kill, and destroy. I truly believe that our loss of masculinity and just the the suppression of maleness has been a concerted effort to continue to destroy the lives of people. And you know, boys nowadays are very feminized and part of this is this you know, secular philosoph fee of uh, you know, the idea that gender is fluid. And I got to tell you I'm on my way at the end of February album which Chakansas to speak to a men's event, and we need to say, hey, there must be a restoration of American masculinity. Manhood is a good thing if you're a guy. Right the left say, oh, you know, toxic masculinity. Uh, you know, men are frightened and all that. No, no, but it's a beautiful thing when you thrive in your identity. God makes men, God makes women. Uh, femininity is a wonderful thing for a woman. Masculinity is a wonderful thing for a man. And you know what I'm talking about inmates and prisons. I've talked to many an inmate that they hit bottom sadly, but then they find the Lord and they begin to get their ged. And I've had inmates say to me when I get out, I'm going to be a man. I'm going to get a second chance. And there's just an empowerment in embracing your true identity. And I want to encourage the listeners to please do not believe the lives of the left that we create our own reality, or that we can be fluid and accept the reality that God has created now. Our own sins and stupidity get us in a pickle sometimes, but say God, thank you for creating me. God, thank you for giving me life, and help me to become the best male or female whatever you are. Help me to become the best knee for your glory. And that begins with opening your heart to Christ and letting him be your lord and leader.
Speaker 1: Doctor McFarlane, you make a point about looking toward government to solve family problems. There are very few families. I live in Cincinnati, and I spoke to lifelong teachers in the public school system here and I asked one of them, a woman that's been out of for thirty one years, I said how many? And she was teaching a junior and senior history and I asked her this question, how many students have you had in the past thirty one years who were born into a family with a mother and father present when the child was born and by the way life begins a conception, but nonetheless, and how many were still married eighteen years later. Mom and dad, family structure, child born, Mom and dad together, they get through the troubles, the difficulties, the ups and downs, the arguments, the crises in every marriage, and that eighteen years old, that kid graduates from high school. And this woman looked at me and said, my nickname is Willy. She said, Willie. I've never had one. Never we do parent teacher conferences. And Cincinnati's no different than Austin or Denver or Los Angeles. There are no family structures from any of these kids. And they get what to do what not to do, from the street, from rap music, from the culture, which is awful. And so the new president, the Trump shows coming into coming into office inaugural day, is upon us. Can we look toward Washington or Donald Trump or a terrible mayor like have like Karen Bess to solve the family problems? Can we look toward government to say, Donald Trump, you're now the president, you do something.
Speaker 6: I think not. As much as I appreciate Donald Trump, and I've met him and been on calls with state leaders, I appreciate Trump, and I thank God that he won the election. But at the same time, government is not our savior. Really, Jesus Christ is the savior. But also we each of us has within us the free will to make the right choices, and it's up to each one of us, and let me just say that every one of us has the potential to influence others, probably much more so than we realize. I want to say that the grandparents out there, and the young adults, and the neighbors, and just all of us, we can be an influence for the good for those around us. God can work through us to change lives. First of all, we have to change ourselves and determined within our heart that with God's help and for God's glory, we're going to live right and do right. And I know this is going to sound simplistic, and you and I both could elaborate, but I'm going to be simplistic. And here's a good recipe for the success of a nation. Each one of us. Listen, live right and do right.
Speaker 4: Do right.
Speaker 1: What a novel. Loneliness suicide porn, especially for young boys teenagers. So many people single. The average woman today is married at the age of twenty nine. The average male who gets married is thirty one. The majority of people that are thirty years old do not want to get married. A great majority abortions. Instead of being down after Dobbs, abortions are up. Loneliness is up. Suicide rates are up, drug use is up. And I agree with you, doctor McFarland. We can't continue on this path and have a functional country. It doesn't work this way. And I think California has reached the tipping point. In fact, they're beyond the tipping point. But other parts of the country can be saved. But it begins at home with faith on your knees. It doesn't. Again, we're looking at television, looking at porn, taking the smoking pot, doing marijuana. That doesn't work. In fact, I voted for Donald Trump three times. I wanted to vote for him four or five more time, but nonetheless I keep voting because the alternative is disgusting and wrong. It's not just the personality of Kamala Harris, it's the philosophy she represents. And if you live in California and you vote for Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi or a Gavin and Nero Nowsen or Karen Bass or out of the shit, yeah, I'm thinking we're done and Luss and I look forward to California supposedly telling us what's going to happen in the future after these horrible fires have been concluded and after the devastation, which is becoming a parent. The only way to the only place to turn for salvation is to God. It's not toward uh mayor Karen Bass.
Speaker 6: And so yeah, yeah, I was there Monday. I was I was literally in California. I was within vision sight of the fires. Sofa and and internet weren't working, and we're out there to talk with some of the first responders and encourage them. But yeah, I mean, I pray, among other things. My heart breaks for those fires, and certainly we're lifting them up in prayer. But I am hopeful, maybe, just maybe, you know, that the voters in California will realize that they're voting D and it's not just Democrat, but it's destruction and them pouring three trillion gallons of water into the ocean to save a mino seriously, and the hydrants, the people in California. I've got many friends out there and they're wanting to move east, but they pay exorbitant taxes and yet when the firefighters turn on the hydrants, there's no water. It's crazy. But you know, I've had many Democrat friends kind of whisper to me and say, you know what, in twenty four I voted for Trump because those of us that are willing to face reality, the handwriting is on the wall. Democrat Party completely, not only I'll said they lost their way, they lost touch with reality. And my hope is not in the Republican Party necessarily, but Trump and the RNC. I was in Milwaukee at the RNC lost August. It was like a revival meeting. I mean they were talking about God gave us America. It's a stewardship. We must care for this wonderful nation. And let's be patriotic and proud to be an American, and let's give our lives to make a better country. And I really think there's a movement for God and country that we're seeing build right before our eyes.
Speaker 1: We needed badly. Doctor Alex McFarland, I would say this, unlike every other nation in the history of the world ever created, our founding documents say that our rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness come from God, and the purpose of government is to guard the rights given to us by God from those who would take them away. Every other country have the rights from government, and government that give rights can take away rights, but rights from God cannot be taken away by government. But doctor Alec McFarlane, I gotta go. I look at your website for you want more information, go to alexmcfarlane dot com. Alexmcfarland dot com. And man, you and yours continue to have a great January and February. And doctor McFarland, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Let's talk again. Thank you, doctor Billank bless America. Remember your rights come from God, not from government. Bill Cunningham with you every afternoon on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: I had a quick question for the cowboy. I was just wondering after I heard that new UDF commercial, can you really eat six scoops of ice cream like it's nothing?
Speaker 3: Eight eight eight honestly?
Speaker 1: Honestly, Oh man, that's amazing.
Speaker 9: But you know, hopefully this weather clears up, hopefully we get to hear you guys on the radio tonight.
Speaker 3: Hey, just just so you know, Shane, that ain't no bull, all.
Speaker 5: Right, man, I believe you.
Speaker 10: Then, all right, you remember sometimes it's the cover of Johnny Bench holding five baseballs in his hand.
Speaker 1: You eating eight scoops of ice cream in one city?
Speaker 3: Well, the thing about it is I love that ice cream, and I've got it figured out now the best way to put it inside that cup where the richness doesn't make me so full by the time I get to the bottom of the cup. I'm telling you, by putting that mint chip on the top, it kind of keeps it fresh and it kind of floats down to the signs and you don't get all bloated while you're eating it.
Speaker 10: That to me sounds like a system. I got a system, all right. If I could apply that to my trivia, i'd be all right.
Speaker 7: Oh hello, quiet, I'm skos. I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Got Rocky.
Speaker 9: Are you getting ready for what? Redeptember twenty all. I think you meant Rod Stewart and Billy Joel you going? They're pretty old, aren't they. I say, what is the median age of this too? Seventy five one eight, so seventy eight, you know, I'm just saying. I thought it was going to be a tiff. It reported that it was going to be Morgan Whalen. He'd be big.
Speaker 1: It's big.
Speaker 9: But does I mean that he couldn't get him or he didn't or they thought this would sell.
Speaker 1: More jelly roll? I like jelly roll. I like the role match. I've seen his old lady. No I have had easy take it, Easy take it, Ea saying he's not in safe harbor. Chris, listen, listen to you Douds Billy Joey seventy five and is a great song right here. It's a great high legs is Haiti And then and also that day segment tells me Reds versus Cubs and October Fest simultaneous boom boom, boom, go get your go, get your parking spot. Now stay downtown and stay there till September.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 9: I'm glad you brought that up, because in a similar fashion, you were talking about the viewership numbers of the college football National ripping on Notre Dame. I have the internal numbers from this year. Is that the third lowest viewership?
Speaker 1: That's what it was.
Speaker 9: So it's exactly right, say twenty six twenty two point one million viewers, twenty three. It peaked at twenty six point one in the second quarter, and of course I'll take extend their leado like twenty four and it.
Speaker 1: Came thirty one to seven one. So why do you think the numbers were so low? I have my opinion well, there's no one from the west coast, no one from the South, no one from the east coast. It's a Midwest kind of it.
Speaker 9: For getting the big one, the Trumpster Inauguration Day, that's a I think there was my opinion, I was watching.
Speaker 4: Day.
Speaker 9: A lot of people were wanted to watch, you know, even women that walked the balls and the gowns and all that sort of stuf. Even my wife was like wanted to switch over and like, I watched the gowns, so Lania Trump. You know, if this was a Democratic president with the beauty of the women around Donald Trump and the gold and the glory, this to be the Kennedy came.
Speaker 1: Look at this bout in the Daily Mail. Kamala Harris is blaming the old man. You're a loss in the election. Doug m Hoff. What blaming the big e and her married to someone, And there's three fingers pointing right back at you. She claimed that Doug m Hoff's revelation about knocking up the babysitter and the fact that he sexually assaulted some woman in Nice, France, hurt the campaign at a critical mind. Couldn't have helped. If I didn't do that, you didn't do that. He did it.
Speaker 9: What else do you think for the low note, because I mean everybody would have said that that Notre Dame Ohio State that was going to get that's the matchup. All the exacts wanted this and that. I think that I think the season's long.
Speaker 1: It's another one. You start the end of August and are now you're gonna get sixteen in there next year. Right, there's fourteen fourteen. Okay, they're gonna change the for matter. Yeah, they got it.
Speaker 9: So Joel Klatt, who works for Fox in ESPN, he had a great idea. Take the Army Navy game, Okay, because now it's on its own designated weekend. It's the only game. Move it from the end of the season to the beginning of the season. Kicks off the whole season, the hooplah, the pageantry, all that college football is back. Boom, Army Navy is a standalone game right of the opening of college football.
Speaker 1: I think that's a great idea, especially when the Trumpster walks on the field, right, that would be that big nuts. I don't know that.
Speaker 9: Moved the season back a week or two. In addition to that, and play start playing the bowl games. Like in the playoff game, like right after the season. It's like, you know, there's like a three to two and a half week layoffs kind of thing. But I think it was unfortunate that it fell on yourn Inauguration Day. But I certainly had something to do with it.
Speaker 1: The Potato Bowl, and you got the the Salator Bowl and the Salad Bowl and all that stuff in between. You did you did the bowl pop Tarts Bowl. You should have done that one. You could have brought prop pop Tarts back. We got plenty of food. The trophy had had a had a toaster on it.
Speaker 9: I saw it. The Military Bulls actually a great game. Yeah, the highest rated Bowl games.
Speaker 1: Was here porn out of Columbus that their star wide receiver for number four is going to go into the portal, sell his action, sell hiss to the highest bidder and make maybe stay Ohis state. But he wants millions and millions to stay. It's not the worst plan. He's already got the ring.
Speaker 9: Okay money, he needs the money everyday you get you look, I'm a national college football national change.
Speaker 1: I can't take it away from you two more years. Yeah.
Speaker 9: So maybe, and if there's questions about who the quarterback going to be. Maybe it's Julian sand maybe it's a couple other guys they mentioned, But maybe do you go to Texas and if you like quinn Ewers and you think his experience, how much they I bet you they have a lot, it all goes.
Speaker 1: I bet you they pay more than any other SEC team. Oh, back to Miami, back to the Hurricane and he played there. I'll stayed twice. He did Miami, that's where he did. Georgia guy went right, the quarterback Beck, Yeah, Carson Beck went there. He wouldn't want to he wouldn't go to the Miami. He wouldn't want to play for him. But how about Texas? Texas with arch how much money? And he's got two years when the pros right, yeah, allegedly.
Speaker 4: I.
Speaker 1: Think so yours is going and then this kid, I wonder what I mean.
Speaker 9: If he went in the draft, he would be a top five pick, if not a top.
Speaker 1: He can't go to the draft right now. They have three years of service.
Speaker 9: Because the NFL or college and the NFL's the case was the riggers of the.
Speaker 1: Of the of the job. But now they're exactly to me that that's a problem.
Speaker 9: Playing six seventeen games, a potential seventeen games to win the national title.
Speaker 1: That is a ton Are you ready for a big question? You eliminate the conference title games? Are you ready?
Speaker 9: Other than Clemson, no team helped themselves playing the titles. Exactly right, that's exactly Are.
Speaker 1: You ready for the big question? Hit me? What's in more difficult waters right now? You see football? Or you see basketball? Scott Sounderfeld or is it Wes Miller? Who's in more trouble? I follow?
Speaker 9: You see a little football a little bit more. I do basketball. It seems like the basketball program is underachieving. Big lee, As Trump would say, what's the guy's name? Squiggily, who's the who's the star player?
Speaker 4: For you?
Speaker 1: See segment squigg James's son? Not good?
Speaker 9: But anyway, the U see athletics right now is in serious about Xavier. I actually watched the watch that they were up by like fifteen and a.
Speaker 1: Half points and lost and over to turn it back on. I was like, what the hell's going on? That was their game to win? Rick Patino, Yeah, still getting here done. He's got an Italian sausage. I know that he loves that. Hey, give me some sports well, he the stuot reporters of pron service of a local Tame Stars Tame Star quality you could field on the east side called Clement's Heating there nine three seven, four four four forty four zero one. He walks across the court in Indianapolis, sag and I are there. He walks across the court to me and says, what the hell are you doing here? That said, I'm here to watch the basketball again. I said, what are you doing here? I'm here to coach. That's how I got your cutout? What happened to Rick Potino? Cut out? What happened? He said, Hell, yeah, he's been in the old studio. I don't know. Somebody took it home or ripped it up. He's in fifteen thirty. What's he doing there? Getting back in here? Back in here? He's my guy. We'll go down the hallway and get it. While I read this, Bengals up university fans in this state because enough's enough and everybody's tired of it. We need to get on with it with these in life. Really, some crucial things in life like basketball. Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding, Tobacco and Party Town thirteen convenient northern Kakaki locations. They made an official rock as Al Golden Is that has been hired as the team's defensive coordinator. Joe Burrow won a five finalists now for the MVP. He's also up for Offensive Player of the Year and Comeback Player of the Year. Jama Chase Jama Jama finalist for Offensive Player of the Year. The Trey Hendrickson, the Sachmeister, is a finalist for Defensive Player of the Year. You'll be talking by the way at the Deer Park stag in about three weeks because he wanted to raise money for Deer Park. And I said, Trey, he wanted to raise money for your park.
Speaker 9: I being a check you cutting, I can't say.
Speaker 1: Let's see high school basketball Kentucky Boys Holiday Classic today Pikeville over Brosted at Beechwood suffered a loss today. Speaking of west Miller, his show eight oh five Tonight live from Tom Gregory's original Montgomery Inn as the Bearcats opened up a key Key Big twelve road trip starting Saturday night at b YU and then next Tuesday against in the at the Utes of Utah. Does Wes Miller know this? Did they get in the tournament. Yes or no, tag No, I think the only team. I think the only team is going to get in. Louisville, Loisville, Kentucky. Yes, and Miami.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: If Miami continues on what they're doing, they won't they'll get in. That's a max school. Well, it's not like the big East. Emberone used to want Notre Dame to go to MAC. Remember that. It seems like a long long time ago, doesn't. They don't belong in the MAC. Thank you. After all these years, you finally realized when there was a rumor they were gonna have nothing against the MAC football, maybe go to the MAC. That was the rumor. No, it didn't happen. No, I love the MAC. I loved the idea. Those four buses coming in about two nights ago to South Bend. There were thousands of Notre Dame students and fans cheering the team. I love them.
Speaker 4: Have that.
Speaker 1: It happened at Ohio State. No, he had a big crowd the other day when they go they won, they lost. They broke down the gates of the stadium the horseshoe to go in. But if they would have lost that game, they would have had anything classless Ryan Day would have came back flying in Coach, you said it, I didn't South Bend. They were cheering and they were giving the thumbs up and everything, and the players or a couple of them were crying on the bus because they were so loved by that fan base. Ohio State future is right.
Speaker 9: They're gonna be good next year. I think maybe the top offensive line in the country. Once you get gonna have the two running backs are back, mar take the Chicago Bears off.
Speaker 1: He has not.
Speaker 9: Was the quarterback going to be c J Carr Lloyd Carr's grandson, or do they go in the portal?
Speaker 1: What if? What if? Money to go to Jeremiah Smith dame instantly? How much money?
Speaker 4: Instantly?
Speaker 1: Right in the conversation.
Speaker 9: And supposedly arch Manning was the highest paid quarterback college football player last year at five point two But no one and play about that. What's he gonna do? I mean, Quinn Hewers comes back, he's kind of goes so you got to play.
Speaker 1: He announced he's going to the going to the pros. Yours announced it. I'm in the draft. Just what he said. He's got one more year left if he wants it. He confirmed he's going in the drafts. I know he's saw him back and he said, but it's an issue of Texas doesn't want him back. The faithful and not happy with yours, not happy at all. Well, and they want arch Man, they want arch So see what happens. I'm glad Xavier's and I got it, got rid of football. We're gonna go ostiopathic medicine. That's the way to go ostiopathic medicine. Telling you they were going to start that program, I was gonna be the coach. Yes, that was a year or two ago. I talked to Bob Colehap. I talked to Bob colep you're ready caught a check for you? Would he take ten million? And I said, maybe talk to mister massar.
Speaker 4: Going.
Speaker 1: They had been the head football coach of the Xavier University. They hed been hitting your rear, ended up for some nil. That's what I would have done. You too, You too, seg put your money in your mouth is save your basketball program too. I know Sean Miller can coach. We don't have somebody named what's the named Jizzle Quizzle whatever.
Speaker 9: James, was there any concern that if you started a football program at Xavier. It would take away some of the shots or the attention and money away from the basketball team.
Speaker 1: Yes, Plus the Big East doesn't have football. Maybe I don't think they have football today is Division two school man? I don't know. I don't know. Anyway, they went the basketball program to shine and it's been a little rough last year, got to the tournament. This year not so good. But we know Sean Miller can coach. I don't think west Miller can coach. That's another issue. I don't know enough about it. You don't want to say, do you don't want to say? I can't say. You got more numbers right there you want to share about Notre Dame on this.
Speaker 9: Overall, the inaugural year of the College the expanded College Football Playoff averaged fifteen point six million viewers across eleven total games. Viewers consume nearly thirty six billion minutes of live college football playoff coverage. It's an increase of sixty three percent over the six billion minutes every six billion minutes.
Speaker 1: And the higher state won every playoff game by more than ten points. Are you aware of that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They beat everybody by more than domination, like a redheaded step child. Don't say redheaded around you. Okay, let's see this.
Speaker 9: This year's college football championship game ranked ninth out of eleven championship games.
Speaker 1: Sigh, it was one of the third worst. Segment what's that third lowest playoff title game? I essentially just said the same thing as ninth out of eleven. Oh, until you said nine out of eleven. On the positive theative the ninth Oh yeah, what are you ignorant? What do you it ranks You're not very serious the top number one to eleven. It ranks ninth, which is not great, not good. Why inaugural, I don't think it in the length of the season and the fact that.
Speaker 9: If they can figure out a way to make the championship game on January first, now you're talking that that then they you do a number over thirty Yeah, boom, big thirty million.
Speaker 1: But you got to stretch it out for all the money, got the conference championship games, got all the rivalry games and all that stuff. And I guess talk segment head about Notre Dame in the MAC, that's kind of off to the off to the side that first the MAC about that you were the one who says noted Dainties to go to the mac when they dominate the back, wouldn't they not bad basketball? Though? Travis Steel's got Miami going and Notre Dame in men's basketball stinks. You aware of that?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 1: Hey, more sports? Nothing? All right? What's on the big So.
Speaker 9: Right out of the gate, how about this, we're gonna we're gonna talk to Patty Newberry. She wrote an arcle today talking about the potential hold ups of the new Ohio bridge.
Speaker 1: I hate to hear this about this snail darter about what?
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's seven endangered muscles, four endangered bats, two threatened fish, one threatened bird, and a Virginia mallow, which is an herb that are in threat of being extinct by the if they build your bridge that you wanted to make all your grubby money with.
Speaker 1: What about the fish mule? What about the foliage? What you're gonna bring back willies and coving to this truck stop and have a drive about the fish? It was gonna be the Kentucky Welcome Center. What it's the drive through right there? It's just slow down and the wings go out the window. But so we got a fish in a bush that there gonna seven muscles four bats, two fish, one bird or a mallow and a partridge and a pear trees and you give her a bird and we have we have PJ Street at four o'clock. That's how to discuss is alcohol good for you?
Speaker 9: New studies new Reacher as saying, there's not one redeeming quality about alcohol, So should you drink it dry?
Speaker 1: It's all bad. We'll discuss it. See women shouldn't drink alcohol?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Well, because it's you know, tequila makes then a song and they get pregnant. They're told not to drink alcohol, and didn't drink alcohol, they won't get pregnant in the first place. Tequila makes their clothes. Am I right or wrong about that?
Speaker 4: Rock?
Speaker 1: You would know more about a night, dude? Get me out of the Stooge Report segment. Give me of Thursday that the temperatures going up to thirty. Thank god. We leave you with the immortal words of the stew Report. Brad Weinstrup will be the mayor of Cincinnati. Write it down. If I'm wrong, I'll bend over and kiss my own dairy air that was on It ran against Mark Mallory. How'd that go? Oops? It worked out well for him, though, he's a hero. How about that he's the best. How about the mallow shrub? Is that the big thing? The mallow?
Speaker 9: The Virginia mallow, a perennial herb with white flowers, grows up to ten feet tall, potentially threatened because.
Speaker 1: You want to make money. You want to make money. On the drive through Willis and comings in the chicken wings on seven hundred W l W