Speaker 1: Richardson, you're kicking ass on an blow your kiss.
Speaker 2: I heard quit epic with ill show You're gonna ruin it gig except with similar sweet pursuing it huddled out Shaw shank through the sewer. Kid, Now what you're lying at the eagle? Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a goat status. How we're starting to get crattic shows that enough multiplied like a rabbit two the end zone out.
Speaker 1: Creak it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 3: I'm on I hang out with her friends.
Speaker 1: Rocking on the radio, my home on Moiskin disks, talking on the radio.
Speaker 4: It's time to do this on.
Speaker 1: All we go, kt to string up, hold up on the lady, Hot Diggity Damn. The Dallas Mavericks got the number one pick in the NBA Draft. This is the world famous Ben and Skin Show, Ben Rogers, Jeff Skinwad, Kevin KT Turner, and Christina Little Baby corn Bread Ray all hands on deck today on a Tuesday to talk about the biggest news on the planet, and that is the Dallas Mavericks shocked the universe with a one point eight percent chance of getting the number one pick. They moved, They moved all the way up from eleven to number one, and in a draft and where there is absolutely an undisputable number one phenom talent Cooper flag, the Dallas Mavericks aren't gonna get him. It's incredible. It's so unbelievable and so far Fetch actually cried when it happened like that. When they turned that, I was in a loud place so I couldn't hear. And when they turned it over and it said san Antonio Spurs, I screamed, We'll tell you the whole story in a second, because it involves being on the phone with Ben and we're both in public places. And I screamed and I and I had tears running down my face because I just felt like a giant weight was lifted off my chest. It was unbelievable, so far fetched and so crazy. That anybody can do is say it's a conspiracy. Oh yeah, it's so funny. You sent that text.
Speaker 5: Sir Roy had just gotten back and he's like, oh my god, oh my god, I can't believe that. I'm like, what is everyone freaking out about? Because I totally forgot about the draft pick thing? And then I figured out, oh, we got number one. That's cool, awesome.
Speaker 3: I had gone just amazing support one of our fine franchises in the city of Arlington. Who Texas Rangers. I liked to the Renegades, and I met. I had even forgot, even though it was our last segment yesterday, that the draft lottery was happening, because I'm like, we're not going to get it. It's a two percent chance it's not gonna happen, so who cares, We'll figure it out later. So I find that going up because I've got a hot dog halfway down the mouth what and started choking. Then I had to get CPR administered to me in section one thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Let's let's do this. Let's let's tell the story in real time, okay, because we do our last segment and then we all go about our business. Okay. So I had I was going to the mission impossible early screening yes which, by the way, I freaking loved it. Now embargo, I can't review it. We'll be able to review it. You just reviewed it, loved it, they told me I could say I loved it. I said, loved going to the screen. I loved the process. Of going to the theater. Is it watched in that imax? Oh my god, it was incredible. But is Tom Cruise in it? Yep, still in it. Can't review it though, and so so anyways, I took my son Max, and so he was coming from the prosperous line of border. I was coming from six to thirty five in the toll way. So I basically drove North parked his car, he jumped in my car, and then we drove all the way to North Park Mall. We got there a little bit early, and we're like, dude, are you hungry? Let's go to the food court. So we hit that Chipotle and we're at the food court and he goes Fiber. He goes, you know the the Lottos is happening tonight. I go, yeah, I know. I don't even want to know about it now. I was so down and defeated. I'm like, I don't okay, great that I wanted the Mavericks to tank and they wouldn't tank, and I'm like, all right, they got the eleventh pick. Awesome. Did you ever did you have the Karl Havoc mask on food court? Just like Havoc had it on my son? Goes, go take that guy's tray, and I was like, what's that going to do for the greater goods? And so anyways, I'm like, this sucks, man, I don't even don't even look it up online. Let's just eat this meal and going and then my phone rings and it was skin yep lety. It's interesting that you guys brought up Carl Havoc cause I went to dinner with my wife across the street from the Cinemark sixteen and Plano because we had tickets to go see Friendship Paul Rod Tim Robinson movie and so Paul Rod, your favorite gay porn star, Paul Rod, so Paul Rudd and Tim Robinson. And so we're sitting there at dinner and we'd finished up dinner and the place where at doesn't have a TV. But I wasn't even thinking about the lottery, and my homie text being goes, let's go get this number one pick. And I was like, oh crap, they're about to do the lottery. And I looked across the parking lot from sixty Vines and I saw Whiskey Cake and I was like, I know they got a TV in there, So I go, come on, hany let's tab out. We're walking across the parking lot and my wife goes, I don't I'm just gonna sit in the car. I go, that's fine, I'll text you. I walk in there. I walk right up to the bar and the bartender goes, oh, hey, you're the guy, the MAVs guy, right skin whatever, And I was like, yeah, yeah, hey man. And he had a guy. He was a guy that had worked at a Pluckers before. I had met him once before. And then there was another guy that was just sitting there drinking. He's like, oh, yeah, I've seen the MAVs. Actually my ex wife liked it better than I did. Nope. And so dark on the TV, they're getting ready to start, you know, showing the because the drawing happens and then they reveal it and all they do is drawing for is the top four picks, and then everything else falls into line. So if you know what some of the the computations are, and you get to a certain point and a team's not there, you know they jumped somewhere in the top four. So I'm drinking a beer and the sound is not on. We're having casual conversation and I'm watching it and I see number eleven, the Portland Trail Blazers, and I go, holy yeah, we got a top four pick. Oh my god. And so I'm in a bar area and now people are kind of prairie doging me, like what is that guy doing over there at the bar? What's this guy's deal? So I start pacing. I go, oh my god, we got a top four pick. Oh my god, we got a top four pick. And they still have to go down the line. So I called my wife and the cary. I go, honey, they got a top four pick. She goes, good, what are you going to be coming out to the car? I go, no, no, no, you should come inside. Come inside. She goes, I'm not coming inside. I go, okay, I'll call you back. I was like, oh my god, who cares about this as much as I do? So I called Ben, I go, are you watching this right now or something like that? Are you aware of what's happening right now? And what did you say? I was like, no, what is happening right now? I said? The Mavericks got a top four pick. I was like, what, I go, do you Max? The Mavericks got a top four pick. The Mavericks got a top four pick, and I said, well, wait, sick is it? I said yeah. I was like, where are we wenting? How many? You know what? What pick do they have? And You're like, they're coming back from a break. Yes, And I was like, do you mind if we stay on with you? And I said, you walk us through it. So I kept the phone on my on my ear as in real time, I'm watching the lottery at Whiskey Cake and I'm giving Ben play by play, and we are sitting in the food park in North Park Mall, okay, and then they go number four, the Charlotte Hornets. I go, oh my god, we got a top three pick. Ben where the top three. We're in the top three. I'm immediately like, we got a top three pick. And I can sense that people are quietly eating in the food court or whatever and are starting to be like, what is happening? And then everyone at Whiskey Cake is now watching me, and I am frantically pacing back and forth. Number three the Philadelphia seventy six Ers. Oh my god, we're in the top two. We got a top two pick. We're in the top two. Whole food court looking at it and then I was like, oh my god, if we don't get the top pick Victor wimbin Yama's pairing with Cooper flag, the league is over, like it's over. And then they turn the envelope and I see the Spurs logo and I swear to god, tears start coming down my face. I go, we got Cooper flag? And then Ben goes, what and then he hung up on me. Okay, so I didn't even know I hung up on him. I just was like in a state of shock and panic. I started screaming in the food court, and I like, I thought my son was I looked over at him and I thought it's gonna be so embarrassed because it was quiet. It was like being in a library, and it was so loud echoing throughout the walls of that huge open food court that I thought, oh no, they probably think there's something bad's happening, you know public. But people are and the whole place is wildly looking at me at crazy and they're just like, what on earth is happening? Except one other table goes, what we got covered flag? And I'm like, yeah, I'm yelling across the whole book, oh we got we got the number one, pick the it's kind of I guess it's like the scene and when Harry met Sally where the lady's like, I'll have what he's having over there, because I mean, I'm freaking out, Like I am freaking out. And then we got to go see the movie, right, And so I was just getting ready to leave, and the bartender goes, I'll never forget the time skin Wade randomly walked into Whiskey Cake and we won the lottery. Yeah, And then I go out to my car and I tell my wife and she's looking at me. She goes, well, I'm happy for you, and I'm freaking out. We drive to the movie theater, go up to get our tickets. A guy walks up and just hugs me. I've never seen my life. He goes, I can't believe this just happened. I go inside three other random people. We all hug. Like I've said, sound Weezer covered toes, I'm hugging people at the movie theater that I've never met before, because we're back. Because we're back, We're back. Okay, we'll talk about what it means, don't go anywhere, and just over three minutes, let's pick this story up. The MAVs are getting Cooper Flag. We'll discuss in just over three minutes. Don't Go Anywhere, Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. We got all kinds of stuff to get into all throughout the show, but right now we're still talking about it's just the crazy improbability that the Mavericks for the first time in their history went up in the lottery, and not only that, defied the odds and the one point eight percent chance of landing the number one pick in a year where a generational type talent is the number one pick. Cooper Flag out of Duke. He is an absolute badass. Have you have you watched him play much? Dude? I spent all I didn't want to go to sleep last night. All I did was look up Cooper Flag highlights. I watched hours of it. Yeah, and it's funny because you know, you're watching him against college guys. He's listed at six nine two twenty. He looks to be six ten to me, but you know, and the other thing is he's not going to be nineteen until December, so he still might be growing. And he's got a seven foot one wingspan and crazy ups he's great family skills, can shoot like he do everything. He's a great defensive player. A lot of people think his defensive acumen is further along than his offensive acumen at this point. But I'll tell you my favorite highlight. This is so and this. You'll see this if you go look up Cooper flag highlights. He's in some game and he gets some steal and he's almost at half court and he gets this. He gets the steal, and most guys that are six' nine at that point he's Got when he got to, steal there was a smaller guard that was right in front of him to his, right and he's on the left side of the, court and most big guys would, go all, RIGHT i got the. Steal let me, wait let's bring the. Off i'm not going to try to get by this. Guard he smoked that. Guard he was like see you, yeah and just flew by him at full. Speed and then there was a big at the rim and he, said, Oh i'm gonna dunk on your soul and then he just crushed. IT i was, like what it's like. That he's awesome as a prospect And i'm trying to sorry to make it this BUT i was sitting here, THINKING i don't remember in my lifetime a white boy with this much. HYPE i don't even know who it would. Be and dude and. Hype, okay, now how do you mean the? Hype, okay maybe hype's not the. Word this highly. Regard, okay a prospect there's been Like luca not really it was, different right Because luca didn't wasn't an absolute. Number i'm going number. ONE i mean it probably should. Have it just depended on who you. Were the other, thing, too is like we're conditioned to watch college players and get opinions of, them where when a guy is coming over From europe And i'm talking about going into the, draft like we all know What dirk, was But dirk went number, nine, right you, know and then When dirk was, drafted everyone was, booed you. Know so it's Like i'm talking, about you're coming into the draft and you're a white boy and you're not a stiff center from the, Eighties LIKE i don't even remember what that would. Be because even When Larry, Bird Larry bird went back to college after Being celtic's property because of the way the hardship rules were back, then so it's JUST i don't REALLY i was sitting there, THINKING i was, LIKE i don't know THAT i ever remember a white boy with this much. Hype, Ever chet was hyped. Up chet was hyped, up you. KNOW i think that's, Fair but also like there was fear With chet because of his. Frame let me keep in, Mind chet was on a team where his teammate was The National player of The year Through timmy Now holmgrin's. Hyped don't get me. Wrong you're, right he's very, hyped but he wasn't like he wouldn't even the number one. Pick but it's it's, Right, OKAY i see what you're. Saying BUT i think the interesting thing to me going down The cooper flag rabbit hole is what a dog he, Is like he loves to, Compete like he is vicious in terms of being a. Competitor AND i heard people talking about they knew people who watched him practice and they, go, dude relentless at, Practice like you've never seen anybody work this hard at a, Practice like he's gonna try to beat your ass if you're running ladders up and down the, court like he's going to try to win. It like he's that type of a tone setter on a, team just like, like that's it For. Nico this is a dream come. True it's a guy who plays defense and works his ass off and it's just a straight up. Dog we didn't pull The Kevin garnett all you let's listen To Kevin garnett talk about, him BECAUSE i think if you don't know the history Of Kevin, garnett he is a legendary trash. Talker like there's a Story i'll say this, right we talk about this on the. Air there's a story Where Kevin garnett and used to go at it and hate each other And Dirk Kevin garnett Fouled, dirk And Dirk Kevin garnett turned To Paul pierce and, said did you hear? That he called me the end? Bomb And Paul pierce, said, man you know he didn't call you. That, Like Kevin garnett is just a world class trash. Talker fight with. Everybody listen to what he's saying about Watching Cooper flag in the With TEAM.
Speaker 6: Usa, Well i've Seen Cooper flag play AGAINST nba players Like i've literally seen.
Speaker 1: It you've seen.
Speaker 6: It i'm not going off of, that but, man WHAT i saw was a great test of what it's going to take to be able to build this level when it comes to being a. LEADER i think he saw the exposure he's gotten in high. School he's used to leading the. Team he's used to the, attention he's used to walking to the gym and people knowing who he. Is that superstar him that follows. You, yeah he got he got superstar around. HIM i can see kids wanting to be like that and play like, that you know What i'm, saying like real, talk like WHEN i see him move, Like i'm, like, okay we had no badass cole ass white, Boy like there's a long. Time i'm just, saying that's also you feel.
Speaker 5: Me did you guys watch that him Against TEAM? Usa because that was my favorite highlight to. Watch, yeah wait a, minute what you didn't hit that three over?
Speaker 1: Eighty just. Fearless there was a when that, kids that clip came, out but it's been about a year now or ten, months eleven. MONTHS i like that AND i remember watching that, going, damn, MAN i, mean this guy's gonna have a great year At. Duke there's a lot of hyph but if they're saying this stuff about. Him, now What, wow what a prospect that it never once occurred to me that he might be a. Math it's. Incredible it is a. GIFT i don't this goes down as one of the greatest moments in our. Lives if you love, sports this is one of the greatest moments of your. Life if this happens to your team and you're supposed to have the eleventh pick and you get the number one pick in a year that it's Like shaquille O'Neal Or zion or ad, like that's. What this is a generational talent and you just moved up ten. Spots.
Speaker 3: Yeah all R x was killed in a crazy accident In, february but we found a new.
Speaker 1: Love this is what's gonna. Be we're all gonna fall in love with this. Guy. Yeah And i'm so happy that those reports are coming out that they will not entertain trade. Offers they're. Good they're not gonna because that's the that's a scary thing and it's hard to trust them when they just traded With. Luca but now that that's, out that's fantastic. News he's not going. ANYWHERE i don't think he's going. Anywhere and you, know maybe later in the show we'll talk about what The maverick should do. Next all, right coming up, next what are some things you're tracking Today's? Skin, WELL i got something for. You there's something happening In Fort worth that begs the, question what's the best thing to do while? Drinking we'll talk about that next, track another edition of Things skin is. Tracking thank You. Shackleford what is the Best if you want to call it a, sport you, can if you want to call it a, game if you want to call it an. Activity what's the best best thing to do while you're? Drinking? Golf, OKAY i love playing golf and, drinking but that takes a lot of real. Estate oh, Okay i'll go and the and the words Of Rodney dangerfield In, caddyshack golf is the biggest waste of real. Estate Marbles, okay you've been to a lot of bars where they're shooting. Marbles oh does it have to be at a?
Speaker 5: Bar?
Speaker 1: No, No, no it doesn't have to watch. Sports, interesting that's. Good cornhole. Concert cornhole comes to, Mind, darts darts comes to, mind, billiards billiards comes to. Mind those are the those are the classic bar. Game shuffle. Board shuffle board is. Legit trying to think of what it was.
Speaker 3: Called, yeah hijacking the, bar juke. Box, Yeah i'm spending too much money doing. That but, yes if you.
Speaker 1: Do want to expanded out to a bigger. Space golf and then a lot of people like to drink while playing, softball especially Co. Ed REALLY i don't think that's the. Thing, yeah it's a big drinking. Sport, yeah it's a big drinking. Sport maybe if you're playing. Competitive, no What i'm talking, about like is a leisure. ACTIVITY i never saw, THAT i especially Co.
Speaker 3: ED i played it, once got my knee smashed cup, times So i'm off that. Circuit, yeah you got your knee. Smashed Trichard are is a good drinking game.
Speaker 1: Right, now spin the. Bottle here's WHY i bring this. UP i have been drinking all. Day there is a new place In Fort. Worth it is Called. Stewart's it is a fifteen hundred square foot. Bar it's not very, big and they've Got martini's and they got fancy BLTs and if you want to do, caviar you could do. CAVIAR i have to fancy it up that. Much but okay and out back is a game THAT i played quite a bit as a. Child Croquet, OKAY i. Too did you have a croquet? CA i love? IT i think we. Did we. Did had it in the backyard for. Sure is. Fun and the thing about croquet is that if you play it when the yard has not been, mode it's a. Beating, ye it's all. Rough it's a little rough to get those balls rolling croquet. CROQUET i don't even know the last TIME i saw croquet laid out before, me LIKE i probably was ten years old or nine years. OLD i thought maybe twelve for. Me and so WHEN i saw, that all, right we're going to open a croquet, BAR i was, Like, okay this is amazing because you, KNOW i, MEAN i think probably the number one thing you see people doing while drinking is corn. Hole like we have corn hole at our, brewery for. Example you see that all the. Time i'm gonna take you to a croquet bo, hell, YEAH i. DO i do love throwing darts and drinking. Beer that's a hell of a lot of. Fun we talked about shuffle. Board I'm I'M i THINK i might go to this, yeah oh. Yeah our Friend Sarah blaskovich is writing about this now one of the places that has really taken off the. Activities the big the big thing to do while drinking is. Pickleball. Yeah they just opened A chicken And pickle about half a mile from my. House like it's right. There there's a place now and called The, hub AND i think this IS i think the Overall devillion's called The farm and it's on the it's on the south side of one twenty one Near Stacy and there are two big. Things is thing The hub and then Now chicken And pickle is there And i've driven by it a couple of times and people are. Playing like there's some people that play pickleball very. Competitively they're not drinking while doing. It that's WHAT i was. Thinking like the TIME i, PLAYED i THINK i played with people who are more competitive rather than. Leisurely, yeah BUT i THINK i, think like top, golf same thing, too, Right, yeah, absolutely because you can drink while you're sitting down and then go do your thing and then go sit out and. Drink, Yeah and that's What chicken And pickle wants you to. Do they want you to drink while you know you're, playing but they it's not super. Competitive. Pickleball like even if you spend like thirty seconds watching, it there's some people that you can tell that are holding the racket for the first. Time you, KNOW i went to a birthday party for a friend right across the. Street what is that called Pickle?
Speaker 5: Kingdom, oh, yeah we passed it every.
Speaker 1: DAY i don't, Know, YEAH i think it's, YEAH i think it's called Pickle. Kingdom and there's some people there that are taking it, seriously and then there's some people there that're just drinking beer waiting for their turn to go half ass the hit the. Ball but, MAN i don't even know the last TIME i saw anybody doing croquet do anything remotely related to. Croquet so like the thing about like those badass putt putt places what are called The Tigers Stroke Pop stroke. Putter but it's not super convenient to drink while doing it because you got to carry out a club and a ball and it's you, know you gotta find they have some places to set your. Drink AND i wonder about that for, Croquet LIKE i just remember playing in like one half of the front, Yard so, yes you don't have to take up a large, space, Right SO i think it's probably to your. Point it's you go over there and you play, croquet and then somebody, wins and then the next person Like Mike. Pool, yeah you, know someone wins keeps the table and then you start rotating. That you go over there and you, drink and then you come back and you're worse at it the next. Time. YEAH i think it's. That it's that whole. Idea i'm. Sure BUT i was sitting there, thinking do you guys remember the rules of? Croquet, no you'll hit it through those little. Wickets you have to get it to that, stick, Right, yeah but don't YOU i remember some AND i don't remember the. RULES i haven't played in forty. Years, no BUT i do remember putting your foot on someone's ball and then you tap the ball and then It remember that you can notice. That. YEAH i think if you hit someone else's, ball then you can take it and knock the hell out of it and shoot. Somewhere that was. Crazy BUT i don't remember the rules to any of. This this bus the? Classic, UH i want to do this show? Trip? YES i LOVE i love Fort. WORTH i think it's a fun. Place it's Called. Stuart's it's Called. Stuart's there is a nice little article in The Dallas Morning news from our Friend sarah over, there and it is Called Stuart's Croquet club And. Cocktails so, yeah and it's out there In Fort. Worth, dude let's. Go let's do. It let's, go let's do remote and have a bunch of listeners go out there and join us out. There, man my wife loves a Slutty. Martini, no a Dirty. Martine, YEAH i forgot What they're all right. Coming there's Things skin is tracking coming up next in The Hollywood. Shuffle, uh there's a new trick that could save movie. Theaters we'll discuss it. Next if you've never Seen christina's Band Oatmeal, pizza they're A nirvana cover. Band they're. Badass she is on stage on. Guitar they are definitely one of the local things you should check. Out it's a lot of. Fun Benn Skin show ninety seven point One The. Eagle all, right let's give away those mud vein. Tickets they're coming In. October we got some tickets to give. Away we utilize The iHeart. App the first person uses the talkback feature with their, name their phone, number their email address and can tell Us where Was ben yesterday during the draft LOTTERY i talked about off the top of the. Show we talked about. IT i was on my phone talking To. Ben he was at a. Mall what is the name of that? Mall we told you if you were, listening you're going to win those mud vein tickets to utilize. That iHeart App but right now it's time for this juicing.
Speaker 3: News Hot, god if you, come.
Speaker 2: Stay on top in the.
Speaker 3: Shove we do have some breaking news that has just come across the. Wire i'm gonna tell you one of my least stories that we were ever forced to discuss in my time doing sports radio back in the day was anything regarding, well The Washington commander's name, change oh, man any type Of hall Of fame talk for the most, part any gay defensive Ends Pete rose, topics like The Pete rose thing that went on for.
Speaker 1: Years. Yeah, well we have some new.
Speaker 3: News the very Dead Pete rose has been reinstated By Major league.
Speaker 1: BASED i, mean if you're gonna do. It, wait you guys know who's behind, this Right? No? Trump, yes Oh trump. Steals we gotta Get Pete. Rose if you're why not doing, Well he's alive because everything is just a big everything is In every top level decision that's made in this world is based on what The Internet internet humor value. Is, like that's just all we're. Doing we're just trying to talk about funny stuff on The.
Speaker 3: INTERNET i, mean if we did this nine months, ago you, know Maybe Pete rose could enjoy being rein stated and all the fruits that come with.
Speaker 1: That why does it matter who is thinking about? This what person under the age of eighty is thinking About Pete rose? Reinstatement what are we? Doing shoe Was Joe?
Speaker 3: Jackson? Also oh? Huge so these guys are not banned BY mlb. Anymore so that means they can go do The field Of dreams thing now they can have a.
Speaker 1: Catch they're. Dead so it's so tough to know what this. MEANS i. DON'T i love it so. Much it's Just, god this is this was the trope we would always Know alcatraz reopening would be pretty. Bad at This you supporting that we can turn it into a. Movie it's. Uh if you saw what. Happened the rock was, there they called it The rock Who Sean Connery hey called it beautiful and Disgusting in the same. Sentence, right so, great we, Tour we toured that, thing and uh it IS i Love escape From Alcatraz Clint eastwood. Movie and he swam across that water. Man it's, Like, hey did they GET i don't. Know did they get killed in the? Water do they get eaten by? Sharks where they did they? DIE i don't? Know did they? Escape BUT i just don't think that the worst criminals in the world are, Like i'm gonna go create another heinous. Crime, no the Elk trez is, real BUT i don't Think i'm going To it's everything is optics and it's just silly. Optics AND i don't even care. Anymore shout out to the Entire rose. Family, yeah and you know, What i'll put them On Mount rushmore with those four. PRESIDENTS i Want Pete rose's. FACE i want his face to be the fifth face up there with The lincoln in.
Speaker 3: Them and the last THING i, SAY amc is doing a thing beginning In july On, wednesdays half priced movie.
Speaker 1: Tickets let's, god.
Speaker 3: And we're trying to get everyone back to the theater to see all these great. MOVIES i know you guys saw a couple of movies that we'll discuss later in the. Week so, yeah, Good i'm gonna go Do wednesday night movies Because i've been wanting.
Speaker 1: TO i need to pick up my movie. Game.
Speaker 3: Yeah i'm not eligible on a lot of, things but seeing old movies is SOMETHING i need to.
Speaker 1: DO i don't want. To i'm telling YOU i can't review it because of the review. Embargoing is that a common? Thing? Yeah screen seeing, screen that's how all the critics get advanced. Copies they agree to not say anything in print or. So i'm not going to review, it BUT i will say watching That New Mission impossible movie in The imax theater with the sound and it was so damn. Good it's awesome the. Movies but it's, LIKE i hope movie theaters don't go. AWAY i hope they. DON'T i hope people start going. Back maybe this is the, way this is the way to do get people back there because it is such a great. Experience that was like a roller coaster. RIDE i freaking love how much how much? Scene how many scenes from friendship have y'all? Seen, like have y'all seen full? Previews? STOP i want to know. Nothing. No, Now i'm just curious if you've seen. Anything, OKAY i might need to watch the trailer and, See, yeah what's what's out, there so you don't spoil. ANYTHING i don't want to spoil. ANYTHING i. KNOW i didn't even know this was, out so it's not out. Yet it was like a special. Screening it pisses me.
Speaker 3: Off we beg him to watch all these things and then he goes and sees the THING i want to see most Before i'm able to see.
Speaker 1: It that's part of the reason, Why yeah made. Time he canceled a band session to go do. It all, Right there you have. It there's The Hollywood, shuffle a trick to save movie theaters that just might. Work all. Right coming up next the return Of True crime KT Kt where are you going to take?
Speaker 3: Us, well, DAY i did a firing squad execution In South carolina and it didn't go.
Speaker 1: Well, oh before we get to that ON t the end of the Te cooper flag is going to be A Dallas. Maverick they are not going to entertain trade. Offers they're going to draft their, guy one of the biggest prospects to come OUT i don't know in a, decade, MAYBE i mean just a can't miss number one, pick and The MAVs moved up from the eleventh pick and they won the. Lottery they had the number one overall pick and a huge draft where a SuperStar's coming, out very very exciting stuff for a team that had a free fall from making it to the, finals traded their fan base his favorite, player and suddenly things are looking bright. Again just a miraculous turn of. Events we'll get back into The cooper flag pick coming up here in just a matter of, moments but right now it's time for, this. Guys let's go To kevin and now for the latest in.
Speaker 7: Crime serial, killers cold, cases cult leaders and. Blood you know, him you fear. Him it's time for true CRIME. Kt, kevin what's your question FOR O?
Speaker 1: DAY i have any questions for Oj?
Speaker 3: Man, okay you remember a couple months ago we discussed that a firing squad execution was set to take place In South. Carolina, yes and when that story, happened you guys are, like, WHAT.
Speaker 1: I don't AND i don't remember when was the last time we had firing squads like.
Speaker 3: SEVENTIES i know we discussed it when we did the story three months, ago BUT i don't know, that AM i don't remember.
Speaker 1: That, YEAH i think it happened in the. Seventies we had one last month and, uh pretty.
Speaker 3: Hot it didn't go. Great, yep here's what happens with these firing squad. Executions they also they have people, there local news or The associated press are there to cover it as a witness.
Speaker 1: Reporter oh do they still blindfold the guy and put a lip cigarette in his? Mouth now they, don't don't like back in the. Day it's. Hard, LOOK i realized that this that we're talking about the death of a. Person but this is so archaic and cave man. ISH i can't help but like laugh about. This what else would they? Do they electrocute them or they do legal. Injection, yeah we've had some failures in that lately. TOO i mean we saw The Green. Mile, yeah you saw. That somebody could make sure that the sponge and wet never saw The Green mile go ahead a weekend to. It it's take you always Does Walt goggins die in?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 3: Okay no different? One this lotus A tv show different than the. Movie, yep that.
Speaker 5: Is the most shocking Thing i've ever. Heard you, say what Like Jurassic park is a big one. Too but The green.
Speaker 1: MILE i just actually not surprised that he hasn't seen Some. Wow, YEAH i was like Another Tom hank's lid. Movie i'm, Good, sorry you're. Good how many people do you guys think was on the firing? Squad? SIX i think the more the, better because the thing, is you don't want anyone to know they're the one who for sure shot, him or that they're going. To you want a bunch of people to shoot at the. Guy they don't care, though and then it's fires blanks and then they're, LIKE i don't, know DID i get? Them did you get? THEM i don't. KNOW i don't. Know we had. Blanks one guy had a real. Bullet give him. Mind this guy did kill an off duty police officer long. Ago, YEAH i mean it's something bad happened to precipitate the firing. Squad is there a spot they're supposed to hit, him like right the foe? Heart and you, know like in the early days of firing squad they had to adjust this because originally they all got in a circle around the guy and that did not end. WELL i would say it'd be better if there was, More so if you had at least. SIX i think it'd be better they had. Three they only had. Three oh, NO i hope they're a good. Shot was it three people that have fired a gun? Before it's three?
Speaker 3: People and his legal team has fouled a complaint because a forensic pathologist has viewed the, autopsy the photographs and they've determined that only two bullets hit.
Speaker 1: Him so one guy just. Missed wait everyone had the bullets, Also wait everyone had. Bullets no one had. Blanks, yeah everyone had. Bullets ah my, GOD i thought you. WEREN'T i thought it was like certain guys had. Blanks what's a? Plank? Awful it's a fake, bullet so you don't know if you're the one who kills him or.
Speaker 3: Not supposed to destroy like destroy the. GUY i think then also missed his heart. Largely two of them, hit so he kills. Over he's groaning and the reporter from The Associated press that he's there just groaning for like two minutes after he got hit because they missed His.
Speaker 1: Maybe he shouldn't have murdered a.
Speaker 3: Guy well a long time ago, though but still a cro punishment was something we don't.
Speaker 1: DO i don't care he killed the. Guy why wouldn't they walk up and shoot him some more like you know What i'm? Saying, like what? What what are the rules? Here what are we trying to? Achieve?
Speaker 3: This forensic pathologist said quote did one member of the execution team miss him? Entirely did they not fire at? All how did the two who did shoot him miss his?
Speaker 1: Heart? Like how does that?
Speaker 5: Happen did the one guy buckle under? Pressure you know he starts contemplating. Everything SO i don't want to kill. Him, MAN i don't want to kill.
Speaker 3: Him.
Speaker 1: Man was he was he? Cuffed or did he was he able to run? Around run? Around? God who cares? Training why would? Anyone? LIKE i hope? Nobody because it's in? Humane what's also in humane to murder a police? Officer maybe don't do? That, NO i agree with all.
Speaker 3: THAT I i the cop was not a cop at the, time he was off. Duty to, me he's his OTHER. PERSONA i don't know about.
Speaker 1: That take kill a cop to? Me, uh death penalty and abortion in these, things they're very difficult things TO i know some people have very strong and they think they're right no matter, what and that's fine, too but these are not easy answers to. ME i Get i'm Rational bill on these. THINGS i get. It they're very tricky and, confusing AND i get, it AND i don't really know a good way for an execution that. Happen otherwise we wouldn't be going back to a firing. Squad it is so happening like on a remote part Of cuba With castro watching like it just seems so other, century you.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, well that's the lightest TURN i could take on a very dark. Story good, Job, kevin that's my question for H.
Speaker 1: Jay all, right there he Goes KEVIN Kt turner with the true CRIME kt coming up next around the. Sports let's get back into The MAVs getting the number one. Pick this is just over three minutes. Away don't go. Nowhere The ben And skin show will be, there The woody show will be. There, hell Maybe teresa will be. THERE i haven't talked to her about, it but it's a big Party Memorial day, Weekend may twenty. Fifth out. There Those Echis pavilion gonna be a. Blast get your tickets at ticketmaster dot. Com gonna be. Awesome wait is it ticketmaster dot Commor livenation dot.
Speaker 5: Com i'm probably both of them? Back, Okay ticketmaster's safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh if, Not i'm wrong AND i. Apologize we'll see you AT. Bfd but right now it's time for. This, now let's cool around the. SPORTS kg tweets as all the Sports, yes, right was it? Rigged was it?
Speaker 3: Rigged how did The mavericks get the number one pick in the? Draft they had a one point eight percent chance of getting.
Speaker 1: It was it? Rigged? MAN i think it's more outrageous that the top three picks were The, mavericks The, spurs And philadelphia than just The mavericks alone getting the number one. Pick but the but people around the country are, like all, right doesn't make sense why The MAVs would Trade luca To La they did not get a fair. Return they got six years. Older if they shopped, them they would have got way. More this is the league trying to help The. Lakers so the conspiracy people are like putting on their tenfoil hats and that's what they, see. Yep and then they see The MAVs go from eleven to, One they're, Like, okay the league promised Them cooper. Flag, YEAH i mean if that's if that's the, conspiracy and that's what you want to lean in and lean in on that's, fine makes. Sense what has to happen is you have to be willing For Kyrie irving to be in on it and sacrifice his knee in order to make that. Happen, no why?
Speaker 5: NOT i wouldn't because it just would make sense if you're, getting if you were promised a number one pick in this next, round and that's Including cooper flag then not getting anything in, return like you're technically getting that in return For.
Speaker 1: Luca, okay but for me it makes. Sense, NO i get. It but how how Does Kyrie irving's knee injury? Factor and it doesn't.
Speaker 5: It i'm not including that at. All that was just a very unfortunate thing that happened To. Kyrie there's no.
Speaker 1: Way The mavericks would have not made the playoffs If Kyrie irving hadn't have blown his knee, out and that happened a month after the. Trade, Okay so What i'm saying, is if you want to go in on a conspiracy in which The mavericks agreed to Move luca TO la and exchange for the number one, pick they had to figure out a way For Kyrie irving to blow his knee, out or they said you will give you the number one pick and the next lottery you're, in, right because again The, mavericks remember they were in the play in, scenario so Then memphis has to be in on it. Too and the genius part of this conspiracy is That Anthony davis was in on it and still dropped forty in the final game to make it look like they were. Competitive, like all, right, man but don't ruin our fun.
Speaker 3: Conspiracy you do realize very much that it doesn't MATTER i do how much logic you can lay. Out, yes this is what a lot of people. Think, yeah, yep. Guy some guy hit me, up was, like you need to find a new. Sport THE nba is. RIGGED i was, like THE nba is a.
Speaker 1: League it's a. Business it's a, league, man it's not a. Sport LIKE i can go watch The wings play right. Now basketball is a. Sport it's THE nba is a. League but, hey, MAN i get. It we live in a world where we need everything to be a conspiracy to justify the. Unexplainable and that's why in the Movie, magnolia frogs fall from the. Sky that's, right that's, Right all, Right well we'll get back into The cooper flag situation at five point. Forty that's our big finish. Today don't miss. That but coming up. Next everybody loves talking, politics so let's talk POLITICS. Dfw that's. Next cool me, once shame, on shame on You. Pool we can't get fool. Again Oh god love. You what AM i talking?
Speaker 3: About The bible means a lot to, me BUT i don't want to get into.
Speaker 1: Specifics Right Old testament guy Or New?
Speaker 8: Testament PROBABLY i call phone automations to do everything they can to stop these terrorists killers.
Speaker 1: That many right in the middle of the. Fairway that. Is that is his finest. Moment me And ben we're talking about just legends. Interview we got that one ten minute interview with. HIM i think IF i could pick any text in the interview right, now and LIKE i have a do an in depth, INTERVIEW i would love to talk To George bush, Again, yes Like GEORGE. W. Bush, yes because, well His Papa bear is no longer with. Us but the time we talked to, him it was all pretty much about that exhibit at his, library and that was. Cool but, Man i'd like to just talk about his. LIFE i find him to be Wildly if you could squeeze in nine with Any, texans it'd be. Great he would definitely be on the.
Speaker 3: List like if you could squeeze in nine with any, president he would definitely because like he was there the moment getting whispered into his. Ear you, know during that key moment that The mavericks won the draft. Lottery you remember the image that stapped in the test of time as he was reading some, kids.
Speaker 1: You don't want to play golf with. ME i got a wicked. Hook, yeah it's called your. Penis bill famously had a curved. One we're not gonna talk divisive.
Speaker 3: Politics, clearly the name of the segment was just an avenue to play an intro with those funny. Takes BUT i actually do have a political story. Here A democratic candidate For State assembly In New. Jersey her name Is Rebecca, holloway and it was found out she's up against two others and a big race for six legislative. District we've all been paying close.
Speaker 1: It didn't you do? It i'm all over the.
Speaker 3: Story it was found out, though that she has been selling photos of her feet on an adult content website that caters to people with foot, fetishes promising to quote hear your naughty fantasies and help make them come.
Speaker 1: True oh one of those words is spelled differently than. You, ACTUALLY i thought it was spelt that.
Speaker 3: Way, yeah The Twisted sisters. Style, yeah true as tru huh yeah with a new. Lot so is IT wicki feed or what feetfinder dot? Com oh, okay, Yep i'm gonna. Dressed she has been leely legally selling photos of her feed in various poses on feet fighter dot feetfinder dot com for the last two.
Speaker 1: Years. MAN i know we're not supposed to kink, shame but you feet people are the biggest freaks out. There, man those people are. Sick thank. You, LIKE i don't get. IT i don't get it at. All, like what was it The cowboys? Coach was it Rob? Ryan Rex Rex?
Speaker 3: Ryan?
Speaker 1: Yeah they pretty? Lady what you doing with your feet hanging at here and starts rubbing on our? Feet post it on? YouTube what are you? Doing it's? Hot is when a gal's got a big old. BUNION i just got a. CORN i couldn't even get through. It it's such a funny word, Too. BUNYON i don't get, it, man he's got. Corns, oh it's a. Terribles i'm with.
Speaker 3: YOU i think feet are disgusting in, general like take the fetish out of.
Speaker 1: It like feet are.
Speaker 3: Gross there's a reason we cover them up at all, times you, know except for those that.
Speaker 1: Don't there's a lot of people going barefoot all the. Time nothing flips my switch like getting a hold of some feet after they've been in some birkenstocks outside all day long at a.
Speaker 9: Festival Letty stinky she is a self employed marketing, consultant nice on a campaign, website and you know, WHAT i clicked on this just to do the.
Speaker 3: RESEARCH i do find it to be just not for. Me you, know this is you like what you?
Speaker 1: Like this might be Your Pete townsend. MOMENT i, said this is not a website THAT i would consider traditional.
Speaker 3: Pornography, now it's not gonna let us go in depth on the website here On Iheart's Wi. Fi but at HOME i was able to go, through and it's really pretty. Gross it's just a lot of people taking pictures of their feet and there's not much more to. It AND i was hoping there would be, more like you gotta cram it some mashed, potatoes or you.
Speaker 1: Gotta, like, yeah work for the. Money how much are they charging just for a simple feet? Pick you know? What i'm not sure on.
Speaker 3: Hers it didn't say in the article, either like how much it. Costs summer was right AND i didn't want to make a log. In, oh there is five dollars for a monthly subscription for photos of.
Speaker 1: Feet that's not. Bad that's pretty. Good, yeah WHAT i Ordered dan And jake per month Ten so you get feet picks. Either, No i've never seen those guys'. Feet i'd like. To i'd pay for. Those what? Is by the, Way jake will join us tonight For ben And skin live. Stream we're doing A Cooper flag live stream at eight o'clock on her YouTube. Channel we got so Much Cooper flag to Talk jakes dot com Slash benskin offer him that idea feet Picked. June that's, great we.
Speaker 3: Will here's what her profile said on her feet finder. Page would you like to see?
Speaker 10: This?
Speaker 3: Yes after being a good girl for so, Long i'm in my slutty. Era flirting is my. SUPERPOWER dm me for socks and panty. Purchases.
Speaker 1: Please, okay you got the music down, perfect well.
Speaker 3: Done she lost when she ran For County cork last.
Speaker 1: Year, katie how much for a pair of your?
Speaker 3: PANTIES i think he Really in this, ECONOMY i think you have to raise the prices for.
Speaker 1: IT i. Agree i'm Just i'm not. Bulking i'm sitting here holding a bunch of. Money how much for game warn? Panties exactly before he mows the yard or?
Speaker 3: After, yeah this is the old Boy tinsley.
Speaker 1: Thing violin player for The Dave matthews. Man he at your, guy your favorite?
Speaker 3: Member uh asked for dirty socks of some other, Bands LIKE i, said it was The Chili. Peppers what it was some band Named Crystal. Garden it was like a Local virginia.
Speaker 1: Band you want their.
Speaker 3: Socks but he asked for the dirty. Socks their sucks, her you, know. Crusty, yeah after being a good girl for so, Long i'm in my slutty. Era so she's, decided you know, What i've lived this long turn?
Speaker 1: Up, GOD i love. It how old is? She how old is? She how old is?
Speaker 3: She? Uh she appears to BE i would say, forties maybe late thirties maybe. Forties so in these so these, extensions good to look at.
Speaker 1: Her, Yeah oh let's. Go those are gonna be some sweaty. Feet let me ask, you in these pictures that you looked, at how much ankle play is involved ankle. BRACELETS i JUST i couldn't get. IN i couldn't log on her. PROFILE i couldn't get. In what were you searching to find?
Speaker 9: Her?
Speaker 1: NO i just went to the. Website you just pull up the. Website you see toe rings too on some of THOSE i didn't see they toe. Rings i'm sure that's a thing. Too let's start a website Called cankles And. Bunions, Oh i'll tell. YOU i knew a story of SOMEONE i can't.
Speaker 3: SENSE i just started someone who did not know what the word slut, meant like into like a little older in. Life and then this is a friend of a friend of a friend of a. Friend so this is down the line. Here but apparently growing, up there was a bathroom incident with one of the girls in class in like fourth.
Speaker 1: Fifth grade or.
Speaker 3: Whatever she booped and this guy called her a slut because he.
Speaker 1: Didn't know what it. Meant he thought it just.
Speaker 3: MEANT i was, like she had the double dip of being humiliated of crapping herself and did.
Speaker 1: He just called her a? Slut for girl man that slut pooped.
Speaker 3: Herself don't mean he was Being he thought it was like you're nasty or, disgusting.
Speaker 1: Which you know kind of Does it just depends for. IT i think IT'S i think it's synonymous with willing, participant overly, willing overly aggressively.
Speaker 3: Willing she's been a good girl for too. Long she's been obeying the. Rules, Yeah pastor's daughter. Theory let's go all, right there you, Go, Kevin let's talk.
Speaker 1: POLITICS dfw Brand news segment coming up next The Today, game followed by Some Bill belichick, news followed by a cure for something that is troubling many, many many. Men all that's coming your, way and we'll get back into The cooper flag. Stuff all that's coming up on the ben and skin shower cure for something that is troubling men coming up. Momentarily but this segment right here has brought to you by Andrew American Pizza kitchen In, Plano. Texas such good pizza that it was named Best pizzeria by readers of The Dallas Morning. News that's an incredible honor because there's only one location Of Andrew's American Pizza. Kitchen it's In Plano preston And Plano. Parkway but the whole metroplex, said, yes you are the chosen. Location you are the greatest pizza in all of the. Metroplex so what high honors For Andrews American Pizza. Kitchen and if you're a true, foodie what are you doing if you haven't been there to try that? Yet what else do you need to? Hear readers of The Dallas Morie news say it's the, best high high praise For Andrews American Pizza kitchen And. Plano but right now it's time for, this give me that news.
Speaker 3: Quickie so TO, wfaa their top story is That Pete rose And Shoeless Joe jackson removed it from THE mlb ban.
Speaker 1: List this is a big day For Shoeless. Joe, yeah he needed. It he is one hundred and seventy years old and he has waited so long for. This so we've talked to a.
Speaker 3: Lot it's the entertainment story now at this, Point Bill belichick and his twenty four year old Girlfriend Jordan, hudson who was in The Miss MAINE usa pageant for the state Of. Maine and if you're still doing, Pageants, okay that's. Good she's pretty like she'd have a lot going on running off Of belichick's companies and things that he. Does but she's got time to go and say how she would fix the, world what maps that she could get to a third world country so they know what to. Do she finished third in, that but he was on hand to go support his little, gal so she finished third.
Speaker 1: Place is there a talent? Portion, YES i probably do like a, baton.
Speaker 3: She did, twirling, okay, right, okay work.
Speaker 1: CHEERLEADER i don't, Know. SCHARLING i think she uh for her talent. Portion she went out there and admonished the. Media she did. Bullhorn what what is you? KNOW i think this is a question we can ask what is the talent? Portion do they still do?
Speaker 3: That AND i know they've they've banned what in a lot of, places the swimsuit part of.
Speaker 1: IT i thought the swimsuit was the talent part of.
Speaker 3: It. Yeah The Miss MAIN usa patcheant does not include a talent. Portion they don't have talent three. Phases they have an, interview they have active, wear active and an evening.
Speaker 1: GOWN i have all three, phases, boo, butt and.
Speaker 3: Face the focus is on overall, appearance self, confidence and the way each contestant presents herself in the evening, gown.
Speaker 1: And the way that they come up with earth saving problem solving. Solutions and the lady who did the best job of getting looked at is Miss. Maine what it is a dumb thing to?
Speaker 3: Do Banger, Mains Shelby howell got the. Win Banger Banger. Main, yeah she's. Blondie Uh so here's the story. HERE A bill is now doing a lot of interviews. Again he deal WITH espn. Today he's done many. INTERVIEWS i Got Pablo tory last, week who reported said a couple things like it's very he's got family members or digging into her. Past they're very uncomfortable with how much she is in. Charge, well he also doubled. Down, now there was a big statement that was released By North Carolina football that that's not. True the report That pabulatory had is not. True she'll probably call some plays this. Year, well Here's. PABULUTORY i thought was pretty interesting when he said, This and my computer's trying not to.
Speaker 1: Freeze there we get real. Live do you think that he makes it to week? One is it getting that contentious over?
Speaker 10: THERE i think there's a, chance an absolutely real, chance that he does. It and the REASON i say that is because even before The Jordan hudson thing became as, public the date that matters the most Is june. First the buyout Of Bill belichick goes from ten million dollars to one million dollars If bill wanted the escape patch, Right, so if he wanted, out the amount got ten times less After june, First and so the question everybody asking, is are things so dysfunctional behind the scenes when it comes to the power struggle when it comes to what they are Telling bill to. Do don't Have jordan around, anymore basically telling him you're an employee and not the boss of this. Building there is the ability for him to get out of.
Speaker 3: It so he's got about seventeen days to decide if he wants, out he could get ten million.
Speaker 1: Dollars. Man all of this makes way more sense to me now in terms of why he's not the head coach of The, cowboys BECAUSE i Think jerry met with, him BECAUSE i did hear that they were, meeting AND i think they had the meeting And jerry, realized oh my, god this dude's. Lost he is completely whipped by a twenty four year old, cheerleader and he probably was super envious in some, ways but he's, Like, god this is a shell of His this is not the same. Guy he's. Gone, yeah there was a really good article about pretty much the ENTIRE nfl being like we're good and just kind of like and him knowing. It and that's why he took The North carolina, job because he took it in Like, october. Right wasn't it midway through the football? Season? Uh, NO i think it was a little later, on was?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah was it after the season was? OVER i thought it was during the. SEASON i thought they never even made it to all The there was a there was a time WHERE i can't remember the, day but where it looked Like jerry was sick of McCarthy AND i had people reaching out to me telling me exactly where they were. Meeting they had, dinner they, met they got, together And i'm, like that was still when it was in. Play, yeah and it was. Made there was no interest and it WAS i think this is, Why, well if he could get, out do they still they would Sue there's there's no, way there's no way that that number drops and he gets out right before and they don't. Sue that would suck for all those players. Too, yeah but that's, well you, KNOW i agree with, you but that's so different now with the transfer. Portal it doesn't. Matter BUT i did in the contract, though, NO i know it's in the. Contract but you could also put things in a contract that are disinge genuous in. Nature, yeah like and like, breach the idea that you set up a contract that you were going to straight up violate in order to get a. Payout and so like his, actions they there would be a. Lawsuit they wouldn't go in there and just, go, yeah here's ten million, dollars thanks for coming here and pretending like you're going to be a. Coach they would. SUE i don't believe that for a.
Speaker 3: Minute that would all come down to lawyer jargon and what's actually in the.
Speaker 1: CONTRACT i get what you're, saying but it's still in.
Speaker 3: There it is, right the idea that he could just, say, LOOK i did not think this thing was gonna blow. UP i need to focus on. MYSELF i need some personal. TIME i can't coach the best if this is gonna be a whirlwind and my private light's gonna be out. THERE i can't be the guy you hired to. Be i'm out and thank you for your time On may. Thirtieth, DUDE i worry about his well. BEING i feel like he's being held. Hostage, wells she's gonna kill. HIM i, mean she's just Taking he's just like a. Zombie she's weekend At bernie zinging.
Speaker 1: Him it is weird that as soon as he started doing a bunch of, commercials he kind of fell. APART i mean he didn't do commercials, forever and then he lost his gig and started doing every commercial that came his. Way and every single, commercial no matter what the product, was was people calling him to find out fantasy. Information it was like every single, product what.
Speaker 3: If he's having to do his own laundry now like his ex wife used To she used to do, it and, no she's not doing for.
Speaker 1: Him that's why he had a hole in his. Shirt and then. Interview it's.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable oh my. God, okay, Well i'm sure we'll keep hearing more about. This will he make it tweek?
Speaker 1: One all? Right we are closing in on getting back into Our cooper flag. Discussion but coming up next a cure for something that is troubling. Men that's but right now it's time for, This and.
Speaker 4: Now it's time For Basis Weekday Up, day featuring veteran news anchor kt fun. Tweets here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the.
Speaker 3: World researchers AT ucla appear to be getting close to a. Revolution they found something that can fix what causes more insecurity in men than anything.
Speaker 1: ELSE i guess, Constipation.
Speaker 3: Tiny, dong constipation would help women, Too Mini, dong you're talking about the micropen, micropene which micropene compared to a.
Speaker 1: Macropene you'd take it is that like a global pen in macro is smaller than. Micro macro is. Huge macro is a, big giant broad. Gigapine. Yep is that what it? Is tiny peen? Syndrome it is.
Speaker 3: Not scientists say they found a molecule that appears to wake up your sleeping hair follicles and tells them to go do your, job as if the hair follicle Was Bill, belichick do your. Job around a week, later the actual hair starts to, thicken and then what's happened is basically they think by twenty twenty. Seven there's a lot of, research amount of money that's been put into. This by twenty twenty, seven they think there may be a cure for. Baldness all right, now you guys may not care because you have nice.
Speaker 1: HAIR i Got i'm in the. Back I'm i'm pretty light back, there LIKE i got the what's that called crown where it thins on the back Top Thomas crown. Affair, yeah this is great. News, well BUT i don't know that it knows which molecule to tell it, to because WHAT i fear is that then you awaken it and then you got a wolfman. FACE i think that's very. POSSIBLE i see it on social media all the. Time there are wolf men out there in on different parts of the world just living life as a wolf because they their molecule was. Awaken.
Speaker 3: Effect kid has a great. Arm, yeah the big beard is in as much as the thin mustache is. In the huge thick beard is. In AND i don't know if that goes away in the. SUMMERTIME i would, imagine LIKE i have my summer haircut. Tomorrow my hair is longer than it normally.
Speaker 1: Is your summer. HAIRCUT i get a, haircut right before it gets. Hot, yeah what? Time usually end Of? May, no he's got his haircut. Tomorrow at what time you got in? Place what time you going? In i'll hold hands with you while you get yours. CUT i want to how much do each of you pay for your? HAIRCUT i wonder if one of you is getting a better deal than the. Other, OH i just do some chores around the. House. YEAH i haven't paid for a haircut in. Years. Yeah what time is your? HAIRCUT i don't. Know look at your, calendar. Buttthole there's no way you don't Think i've got it scheduled for three pm, tomorrow twelve. Thirty oh, Damn i'm gonna miss. You i'll you here at, eleven But i'll wait for.
Speaker 3: You, yeah twelve. Thirty come hold my. HAND i set it up SO i can come straight here after the. Haircut, uh what.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna go?
Speaker 3: WITH i should get a short short on the, sides a little longer on top.
Speaker 1: Of buzz it up, totally, dude get the wash. Wash it'd be kind of, fun.
Speaker 3: Man we can see IF i can take THE u C L a drug and see if this my hair.
Speaker 1: Focals wake? Up, wait look At Ben baby on. Television our Friend Ben, Baby, Hey North, texas so. Famous he's sexy looking. Man look at his harry Got hollidays Silver. Fox, yeah it's kind of.
Speaker 5: Crazy so women do they suffer with balding? Too this is only for men. Though oh you know what, again you sexist.
Speaker 1: Bastard, yeah but you gotta be careful which molecule you wake, up because lady'll take that and suddenly she'll have a seventies jungle down. There, yeah gotta be real careful.
Speaker 3: Beard how come no one talks about the The Man bush when they Got.
Speaker 1: Bush you're just assuming it's you, know your Aunt linda or. Whatever but, like that'd be a great band Named Man. Bush, Yeah Man Man. Bush have you guys Seen Man Bush? Man they are so? Good live all.
Speaker 3: Girls, yeah that should be a line of, humor just as it is for a.
Speaker 1: Woman, hey let me tell you, Something. KEVIN i pulled out a chest pube yesterday that was about nine inches, long and it was the texture of chicken. Wire AND i swear To, god like if someone if somebody come up and they hugged me AND i was shirt, listen they rested their head on my, shoulder on my chest their. Skin they would just cut their face all, up they would have, blood would be. Shooting. Yeah all, right there you have. It there's the most important weekly weekday update you've ever received a cure for something that is troubling. Men all, right coming up, next we take it right into the suck. Zone that's our five point thirty segment next to sperm. Race before we get, there, though, Pause, yeah a.
Speaker 3: Couple of weeks ago we discussed the story that was gonna happen In, california the sperm. Race, yeah and there weren't a lot of, details so it was kind of a, uh it was a story that she didn't have a lot of clarity to. It, Well i've now unclogged the pipes and have figured out what happened at the actual sperm, Race, okay where it was gonna BE usc VERSUS ucla. Classic the guy that put this, Together this was conceived by seventeen year old tech Entrepreneur Eric.
Speaker 1: Ju did you say it was? Conceived? Yes nice.
Speaker 3: WORD i got so many jokes here seventeen year Old Eric. Ju, okay you should know this about. Him he was kicked out of high. School, okay, yep he moved To San. Francisco he got in the tech world and is kind of having a banteeing about with some tech. Companies then he met with the tech Guy Peter. Thiel oh, yeah, okay And phil flew him To New york and, said what's your craziest? Idea and he's, like as a, joke he's, like the sperm. Race it feels like a. Genius here's some, money let's do.
Speaker 1: It and he's like.
Speaker 3: What so he raises one point five million dollars the seventeen year old kid who was kicked out of high, school and they're gonna hold it at this event And Men's else sent a journalists there to cover all. This they thought it would draw about five thousand. People the venue that they had booked holds four thousand, people so there's already a big red. Flag so the day before the, show the venue cancels the event and they have to move it somewhere else because they thought too many people were going to be. There they spent all the money they, Had they raised one point five million. Night they spent all the money they had on this one, event which he casually said in the interview might be, stupid but we did. It, anyways the main event was a best of three race between a guy Named, asher a freshman AT, ucla a guy Named, tristan a sophomore AT. Usc both have been given one thousand dollars to. Train there's like prep period and then make some tongue in, cheek you, know promo videos and stuff like, that drink.
Speaker 1: Some pineapple, juice like all kinds of. Stuff all, right what does that? DO i don't really.
Speaker 3: Know, yep the guy with the fastest swimmers would get ten thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars but, again how do you do? That, well that's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Is they had some technology that's very hard to, describe but, basically they would put their sample into a container and then once some scientists took a look at it and determined which the fastest swimmers might, be and then it was on a Microscopic it's, hard it's really hard to describe a microscopic model that represented a female's reproductive.
Speaker 1: System and then that was put on a.
Speaker 3: JumboTron now they made a fight poster and, everything okay to make it like.
Speaker 1: Funny, yeah so they fake over at the end of. It, yeah well yeah they.
Speaker 3: Did, Actually, yeah so they gave a sperm sample at the venue an hour before, showtime and then the doctors are the scientists on hand would filter. It the guy who did the circle, said WHEN i arrived now before the, race the arena bus with the kind of energy that, Screams we're absolutely not going to pull it. Off this guy was wearing the same clothes he was wearing the before the guy put on the, event and they were having. Chaos when the doors. Open it was not four thousand, people it was more like four hundred.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 3: Yeah he asked one girl who was there how she heard about the. Event she, SAID i saw a meme as just went to. It he also met a nurse. There the nurse said that she was the representing an at home sperm testing startup and she was a loose sponsor of the. Event but she was, like, YEAH i don't really want my name in this article focus And i'm just understing what this. Is so then here comes the guys and they bring them out with her rage like it's a boxing.
Speaker 1: Match one of. Them they're all wearing white like the little.
Speaker 3: Sperms and then this guy was wearing a plastic paintball vest on. It the term Nut king was inscribed in sharpie on his.
Speaker 1: Vest god so.
Speaker 3: They, god they have a big. Race there was av glitches. Everywhere ty dolla. Sign the rapper was booked to, perform but after five, minutes he, said he told THE dj to turn off the music and he stormed.
Speaker 1: Offstage wow like, firefast it. Does, yeah it kind of. Was it does feel Very Silicon. Valley. Man so there it.
Speaker 3: Was if you've ever seen this show ON, hbo you kind of get the vibe. There didn't, work but also they're gonna do another.
Speaker 1: One let's go. Right fantastic reporting By Kevin. Turner job in the Suck zone coming up next in the big, Finish let's get back into The cooper flag. Stuff don't go. Anywhere that's in just over four. Minutes that's coming up. Momentarily don't go. Anywhere the segment right here is brought to you By Roller Town Beer, works and, Man i'm so excited for what we're Doing thursday. Night we're gonna have our yacht Rock trivia that gets going early in the. EVENING i am your. Host it's the celebration of our new Cocktail Summer, breeze the return of our Summer. Shandies we do this every year and it's very. Fun we're gonna play. Music you're gonna write down the name of the, artist the name of the, song and then there's a trivia question for each. Song we're getting started at seven so that we can rap at eight, thirty and as soon as we wrap at eight, thirty the puck drops and we're having a stars watching. Party Jazzy's tacos is going to be there serving up. Food it's going to be a. Blast put a lot of time in putting this thing. TOGETHER i think it's. FUN i think you'll have a good. Time and then the other thing is if you want to come hang out and Talk Cooper flag in. Person i'll be drinking beer and Talking Cooper flag with the stars on in the background at eight. Thirty SO i would love to have you come. Out there's a lot to. Celebrate we're gonna have a lot of. Fun see You thursday, night kicking off our yacht rock Weekend Rollertown Beer. Works but right now it's time for this kill.
Speaker 3: All, right let's get good back into it to The Cooper flag.
Speaker 1: Situation story of the.
Speaker 3: Year mavericks win the draft lottery unexpectedly last night with a little two percent chance of winning.
Speaker 1: It by the, way if y'all want, to y'all should go. Read there's an article in The New York, times which is part of The Athletic now and it's written by a guy who was in the, room a. JOURNALIST i don't have his name off the. Time my room the room where the ping pong balls are. Dropped so for The, mavericks matt McCarty was in, there their ASSISTANT. Gm so what happens if you don't, Know they all go into a room and they don't have their phones or, anything and so there's a representative from each team and they know the outcome and they have to just sit in a, room sequestered until the world finds. Out so Matt riccarty's sitting in a room with all of his peers knowing that they won the lottery and just like in, shock you. Know and it's a really fun article to. Read it's again part of the Athletic New York times, thing but it is They he wrote about it that the tone of the room was absolute, disbelief like all the, gms you, know assistant. Gms and then they have to sit in the room and watch THE espn. Broadcast when the you Know, tatum the guy who's the deputy of The maverick or deputy of THE, nba goes the number eleven pick The Portland, trailblazers and you know The mavericks are top. Four he. Said the room again broke out in. Laughter it was such disbelief in the room that the craziest thing. Happened here's a bunch of people that work in THE. Nba they know what, happened and when they're watching it, again they're laughing because they can't believe that it. Happened So, chicago they they somebody hit a full court shot or something and they tied The MAVs and then lost a coin. Flip we want a coin flip with The Chicago bulls to be the number eleven team instead of the number twelve. Team and so they're at twelve and The MAVs are at one and they were. Tied, yeah they had to flip a. Coin. Unbelievable. Yep. Okay SO i was looking at things that have the exact same odds one point eight, percent and there's one thing that stands. Out if you have two die and you roll them back to, back double. Sixes oh, wow that's the one point eight, percent like according to WHAT i saw on the. Internet so think how hard that is to. Do just walk up straight up to a crabs table and Say i'm gonna roll double sixes twice in a. Row And i'm only rolling, twice. Okay and then not only, that the chances based on odds that the top three picks or The, mavericks The spurs and the sixers that all jumped ahead was one in one hundred Thousand Jesus.
Speaker 3: God so two it was a little hundred two percent. Chance so, two that's a one and fifty. Chance it's basically what it. Is, yeah, Right so just take your hand in the ball of one and fifty and your they picked our, ball and we are.
Speaker 1: Back we're, back, Baby we're.
Speaker 3: Back We're the last THING i said To ben yesterday AS i walked out of the bathroom WAS i Guess i'm gonna have to be A wnba.
Speaker 1: Fan. NOW i don't. KNOW i don't really like basketball.
Speaker 3: Anymore so that's WHAT i Left ben with yesterday AS i took off to The ranger.
Speaker 1: Game Big ranger win last, night by the. Way, yeah AND i didn't argue with it Because i've been incredibly sports depressed, too and mav, depressed and you, know just leaving after after that crappy ass season where you shot yourself in the nads and all these self inflicted wounds for you just to get the eleventh pick in the. Draft it was. HEARTBREAKING i didn't even want to. WATCH i didn't allow myself to get my hopes up in any. Way and you, know we talked about earlier how it just went, down but the fact that they Have Cooper flag, NOW i woke up so. Excited and then every national sports show THAT i watch getting ready for the day was talking about how The mavericks should trade For giannis And i'm, LIKE i don't understand even that, sentiment like the idea Of yannis is going to be thirty one And Cooper rush is. Eighteen he wont to be nineteen Until, december, Yeah and it's, like why would you get that much? Younger like why would you shrink the? Window AND i started, panicking, going, man is there any checks and balances in The mavericks organization right? Now or Is nico allowed to do whatever he? Wants BECAUSE i know for, him he's thinking about the next three, years not the next. Decade and SO i love McMahon being out there saying That nico won't be allowed to Trade am or Maybe nico doesn't want to tread, him whatever it, is BUT i hate that that's even a. Discussion why would anyone do. THAT i think there's decent logic as to why someone would do. That, NOW i don't agree with, it AND i wouldn't do, it But giannis is one of the seventy five greatest players of all, time and he's in his, prime and so if you put him together with at least, one arguably two other greatest seventy five greatest, ever there's an argument that you can go win a championship right now Before San antonio And Oklahoma city become. Unbeatable But i'm not SAYING i would do, that But i'm saying that's a logical. ARGUMENT i can understand somebody looking at it like that if you don't care about the future of the. Organization like what fans embrace is, hope and when you have a young, star you have, hope and that's what everybody lost when they Traded, luca and so, yes go get the youngest player and have a fifteen year. Window don't just try to go win it in two to three. Years not to mention that The MAVs don't have their picks when they're probably if you go with super old guys right now and contend for two years when they're, tanking presumably they won't even have their first round. Pick so this is breathed all fresh new life into The mavericks in this big long term picture here for. Them now you look At Cooper flag And Derek. Lively the second you're, Like, okay you got two super, young talented players to build. Around you're contending, now but you also have a super bright. Future now this changes. Everything, YEAH i think IT'S i think they're in an unbelievable. Position AND i, AGAIN i don't know What nico's thoughts. Are in that Same athletic, article Matt riccardi is in the room talking about Drafting Cooper flag like he's it's direct. Quotes and then even last, night which by the, WAY i get that we're Celebrating. Shams he's had quite a. Rise we don't need to have him interviewing. People it's not what he. Does he's not good at. That but, anyways like think about what a no. Brainer this is when the other prospects are in the room and he's Asking Rolando blackman About cooper flag, like, right, like this isn't the, draft this was the, lottery and so he's just such a generational. TALENT i would argue he's THE i would, ARGUE i, mean Obviously wimby is probably the greatest prospect of all, time maybe the greatest. Prospect obviously the greatest prospect Since. LEBRON i would say That Cooper flagg is probably the most heralded prospect Since Anthony davis came out, Right so you take anything for him if you're THE gm of The mavericks outside Of, wemby well Without so we're not talking about money and. Stuff the other thing is like you're about to have the. Guy you know what his starting salary? Is did you just thirteen point? Eight? Well? Nice so he's basically going to be making less THAN. Pj Washington junior and playing his, position which that's all the thing they got to figure. Out BUT i think like there's no real rush to do. Anything in other, words unless you're just dead set on Getting. YANNIS i would be shocked If, yo honest is not a spur that seems to be the biggest layup of all. Time although Man John hollinger put forth a circumstance where it's, like, man you could probably Trade Anthony davis and rebuild and be a contender in a, year, right a young contender in a. YEAR i thought about that. Too so if The spurs are willing to go Get, yannis would they be willing to go get a d or would you even trade him in I Astern? Conference But i'm just saying, hypothetically the timelines all now are Flipped like it, was, Okay kai And ad thirty two and thirty three years. Old now it's one of your best players is. Eighteen, YEAH i think The so The mavericks have two. Timelines and this is kind of WHAT i was saying yesterday about you, KNOW i realize everyone's attitude about the you, Know Anthony davis And kyrie's, age BUT i was, like if you look at the rest of their, roster it's. Young like they're best players are guys that are about to enter their prime or haven't entered their, prime so they really already did have you, know two. Timelines this just takes it and exponentially accelerates it AND i would argue that you're five to six years away From Cooper flag And Derek lively the second being in their, Prime so those guys have a. Chance LIKE i, THINK i told you this last, Night, BEN i would leave the team as it, is AND i would Bring Cooper flag off the. BENCH i like, that you. KNOW i look At gafford AND pj each make fourteen east and each in the last year of their. DEAL i wonder how that plays. OUT i don't want to just have them play and get nothing for. Them m you know WHAT i. MEAN i think they're both. Valuable, yeah BUT i don't think in THIS i don't think you can keep, them, RIGHT i don't, know maybe not long, term BUT i, MEAN i think you can be in a situation where you can go compete next year with the team you have if you just augment it a little, bit but then they walk at the end of the year and you get nothing for him type, deal or you, know you could do signing trades with, them or you can keep. THEM i, MEAN i think long, TERM i think it's very unlikely that they Keep Daniel gafford And Derek lively the second because both those guys are starting, centers AND i don't think they're going to be able to pay both guys starting center. Money AND i think they know, that which is why you See gafford's money Or gafford's name being dangled out for. Trades they're not going to pay two starting centers starting center, money especially With Anthony davis who can slide over to the five for long. Stretches there's also all this talk about Firing, nico this idea That, okay now's the perfect time to Fire nico because now you've got it's the perfect time to just start anew AND i don't think it is necessarily because, Dude kai And ad Love nico and this is his vision right. Now SO i don't know that because that's a big. If what's gonna happen With kyrie, obviously and that's tied To, nico And kyrie can opt. Out, Yeah SO i just think there's a lot to figure. OUT i haven't got in the sense from anybody for one second that you, know a Leaving nico of his responsibilities is even in, Consideration but it would have happened if it was going to, HAPPEN i would have thought. So unless now there's some real back channel stuff going, on because the line would be THE gm for The mavericks forms to the, Left rondo Black. Man all. Right i'll never forget the TIME kt Looked rolando dead in his eye and he, said maybe.
Speaker 3: You've lost a, step need a little more. Energy the LOW t center is something you should maybe try.
Speaker 1: Out and it was not that convincing for a, row but he took KT's. Advice stick around With. Christina she's playing music next right here on The. Eagle there you, going, Well i'm gonna get my sock, back, Dude god Bless, jesus