Speaker 1: All like gal a Gammarco two pro Latino, the spaniel benilo an episodio, the basic Spanish conversations Spanish di tito to speak with your amios, pisas millennial intendre laa thedation set any tipisodio pung a Jessica Una millennial Columbian significant though chrise keep putting ten there lingua he thedation set the any tipisodio Jessica Marco commstas b movi jica you know anti the commersat so some of thedation millennial then as it is, I am on the too, but carrin significant thenation, Okay, yeah, lada is.
Speaker 2: Simp okay, simp.
Speaker 3: No nothing there no smargains simply talaves.
Speaker 1: The context the chica don relas and yes a cosa streamer guitar stream.
Speaker 2: N ok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's a prop and giving to continue in the tallow documentary negatives commentart o listen, I reson simp.
Speaker 2: No no no.
Speaker 1: No when not set simps this peration ms simp lad and.
Speaker 2: Yeah eat.
Speaker 1: It was also pedal, but intention the pedal claramenta in intention that this is a lot simp gracious includes tal verbo simp Pierre sim pire pirea trim russan so como tal persona pre or they had in pre seven sim Jamalo's White Knight persetto white night Caro Lanco. Yeah, there's a lot simp okay lunda lar Sunda's dark Grinch.
Speaker 2: Dark gringe, no.
Speaker 3: Plarad americanas No, it's all and espanol as pocus possively reduction.
Speaker 1: Yeah so so and and panel plato context over when the side dark crins Tormano meda grinch quandosuel scenario I can tamilguensa espanel correct correct t dark crims equandliguenza hena is it concept to nomente everyone's everyone's Anna Tarbarsona ridiculos Peru indiaus dark crinch.
Speaker 3: A USA and j per noise spaniel PuO no goods.
Speaker 1: Below the clap direct I went to san a count of Troy, Corsona, Maccolda Krinsky, where's the more no maret Blasia like Cavra, like Cavra when the usigo you do it is like Cavra owner ta I like Cavada, Yankee al like Cara.
Speaker 3: Yeah, los cavra nos on grand is colls and significant and Cara pour and persona he Grandy maraos cara Escuerno, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Better not grande Guerno against cackled and enghever alk No we not like cava it don't put milk in the goat l dra go cavrapanel god and letters significa greatest of all time and Margrande the dollar tempo and and I like Ava tell you do it like like marandell temple at.
Speaker 2: Really look yet I better no, No, I gonna lesbanel.
Speaker 1: Like severalie vacan cada.
Speaker 2: We're picking and.
Speaker 1: All concept mm hmmmm hmm. Okayclas again, there is one crash and le Brasausta ricrrect crash ladisten.
Speaker 3: See original memborg espanolist to amal To persons.
Speaker 1: Pramo, I say my first.
Speaker 2: Lets no no original m possibly the Espaniel m hm you the person.
Speaker 1: Lamor platonico platonic in consal crash with sabersona and does the implemented a person's up for Personaeusta to I gu can because app in San Miguel told temples Miguel scrat.
Speaker 2: No Agusta.
Speaker 3: Let's see the bano magusta Espanol, not go contral soiling less autonomia Espanion. I mean the.
Speaker 1: Min commerce come.
Speaker 2: Chile and Columbia and Colombia No tanto Espanglish.
Speaker 3: No sir.
Speaker 1: The cratch l t malara is cap per year aaa lorena peril, miguel to tempo b c fill also photos he working from gold. There's a lot of care.
Speaker 2: Allocum on.
Speaker 1: Plato giving it cleo comoto dicta to start, nabers.
Speaker 2: As a chart move and espanel co clo.
Speaker 1: As a chara vido another minstal care los and s u co millennial pl you know plaaqui u plara quiet, you know the acato meet ethemicrat you know, don't want to go and in the yeah, you're gonna want to.
Speaker 2: Use a film.
Speaker 1: Daco motor participate, sodio ped okay, but I gas yestical chart Basic Spanish conversations. If you injoy this podcast, please give it a faster review and recommend it to your friends. When I get up this about new episodes. To boost your Spanish the subscribe to my newsletter every week you learn one useful word in context. It's free and you can subscribe any time for more information, visit w w W dot Latin l A dot com at the Bronto Tau