Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, I don't forget. Throw your vote in in the next fifteen or so at the JR Facebook page for you say it. We played this morning. Futured artist is Alison Chains. The three song choices we Die Young, Angry Chair, or Rotten Apple.
Speaker 3: I like that you put rotten Apple in there.
Speaker 4: Not trying to sway the votes, not no, because usually it's nutshell. But yeah, you get your vote in j R or Facebook page. Somebody who votes is gonna gonna win Deftones tickets. Hey, do you have any update on the dude in the dumpster?
Speaker 3: No, I don't. Our listeners tell us everything man.
Speaker 2: We got. Of course, we got listeners all walks of life doing all sorts of different jobs this morning.
Speaker 3: One's a commercial trash person and this is what the.
Speaker 2: Homeost person was in one of the dumpsters he had to unload this morning, and he didn't realize it till the guy was in the back of the truck.
Speaker 4: It was with the car, you know, like he was in cardboard to keep himself warm, I guess, and uh yeah, uh he said he had anyway that's personal with him. But the guy did not pass the homeless persons. Okay, No, he's not okay not okay. They rushed in the hospital, but pretty bad injuries. Dude, could you think of that you're sleeping? I mean, it sucks that he's sleeping in a dumpster. I wish he just knew go to a homeless shelter and sleep there. But and you get dumped into a thing?
Speaker 2: How many times have we seen this man?
Speaker 3: Thank God he didn't get compacted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and need you all to try to find it within yourselves to have a little bit of compassion and empathy here for this story.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought you meant for the guy that got dumped in the back of the pickup. Are they a dump truck? Garbage truck?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, well, that, of course that goes without saying. Did he is apparently very upset that did? He currently being housed in the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: Because they're not giving him enough lube. No, he's Uh, you still never watched any of that show?
Speaker 3: Did you know? The downfall of Diddy? Some wild stuff. Dude.
Speaker 2: Uh, he's did he is upset. He's really not the uh, the center of attention in this facility with the fellow inmates.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: That apparently he's going to Luigi, Luigi Mangioni, the CEO killer. Oh, they're they're in the same facility. I forgot about that. Did he had been running the place? You know, he's the big big shot there in the big house, the famous one. And then here comes Luigi, who's getting all the glory these days.
Speaker 3: Head and Luigi, I mean, when was the last time you heard about him?
Speaker 2: Besides this, Well, you get kind of pushed out of the news over the you know here in the last couple of news cycles with all the stuff that's going on, but Jimmy Carter and the fires and you know, the horrible.
Speaker 3: A tragedy and New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Yes, could you imagine though, you're you know, the man, you diddy, You're just used to having everybody fawn over.
Speaker 3: You, and big man on campus man.
Speaker 2: And then all of a sudden it's all just ripped out from under you by a.
Speaker 4: A new entry, a handsome young man according to the girl that was hitting on him when he exposed his face, this is where.
Speaker 3: We live in man. It doesn't well think about it. They have shows about women that date these people. I know. It's so sad.
Speaker 4: People, I want you to wrap your head around this. This guy shout a CEO and people are you know, Oh my god, he's the man. People just fell to the floor for what's his name? Was it Dahmer or the other dude? Yeah, didn't a bunch of chicks like him? Or no, I know he liked to eat in chicks, But no, it was the other one. Remember you know who I'm talking about this. I really don't. The serial killer that that women loved, Oh Ted Bundy, Ted Bundy, thank you. He had droves of women wanting him what is wrong with this world?
Speaker 3: And it was handsome and all that. They said two different guys were handsome.
Speaker 2: I always had SPIKEE for Bundy because he gave a fellow Volkswagen bug driver is a bad name, because of course my inaugural car was to hand me down green Streak.
Speaker 3: I never I never.
Speaker 4: Equated Bundy with DW Driver suck because all my brothers and sisters, each one of them had a bug and uh, I never even crossed my mind, said you were still fine.
Speaker 2: Pat, I didn't realize this. Uh, that's why I thought i'd bring this up here. Uh. Something that a lot of airline passengers do that irritates most pilots. Is it get up and walk when they shouldn't be. Nope, Well could you I had time to think about this too.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 2: Been on a flight when you land and everybody starts clapping, Oh the bugs them doesn't Pilots don't like it, Oh because it's.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, we were worried about you.
Speaker 2: If you will, you can come across as rude, or if you did have a rough landing, you know, because you got crosswinds or whatever. Yeah, the pilots, according to this, Then the pilots they've interviewed, they're like, look, this is what we do.
Speaker 3: This is our game. Job.
Speaker 4: Do you drive by a construction site and when the person puts up the drywall.
Speaker 1: Go the job?
Speaker 2: Exactly what they're saying, just letting you know, you know, even if you're being trying to show true thankful and gratefulness, maybe just when you're getting off the flight, you because the pilot in the flight cre are all standing there at the door when you leave.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks like a job today I say, thanks, dude, that's how easy.
Speaker 2: I usually say thank god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd been worried for a second there in the first You remember that first hour, sir, Right around an hour mark, I was counting.
Speaker 2: I'm by the time I make it to that that door to get off the plane, I am in as highest speed mode as I go, Oh yeah, you're a and e. I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: He's totally He's like I would be if that plane went down. I'm out for anybody. When when Pat lands watch out, no, I always thank him as I walk off.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Lopez is keeping the five million dollar engagement ring that she still has in her possession after her and Ben Affleck finalized their divorce.
Speaker 3: I think his house is just burnt down.
Speaker 4: It did, damn it did give him the ring back, so you can he's got money.
Speaker 3: So listen to this. Uh.
Speaker 2: She apparently keeps all of her rings, which now means she has a collection of six engagement rings worth about seventeen million dollars. You want me to run through them for you.
Speaker 3: Here, wouldn't it be kind of depressed?
Speaker 2: She's got one hundred and thirty thousand dollars ring from her first husband Ohani Noah. Then she upgraded to just one hundred and thirty thousand dollars ring.
Speaker 3: Now I'm saying compared to all these others.
Speaker 2: Then she upgraded to a two hundred thousand dollars one with her second husband, Chris Judd. Her first ring from Ben the first go around was worth two point six mil. Then you got to learn from your mistakes, dude. Yes, they never made it to the altar of the first go around. Husband three, Mark Anthony spent six point five mil and she kept that one too. Alex Rodriguez's was only worth two million, but again never got married. And now.
Speaker 3: Ben's to five point six million dollar ring. So she has six of them.
Speaker 4: I can't believe, and that she saves all of them. That's just that's almost sad. But also how many dudes she's been engaged to.
Speaker 3: You know what, you know what she needs to do, Like you said, Ben should have learned the first time. She should learn don't don't do it.
Speaker 2: If she really uh wants to get married and have like a maybe make get some I don't know some love from the public because she looks be honest, some of these movies she's been in lately in her canceled tour and all that stuff. She's not exactly you know. No, she's not b m OC like you. Rather right, next time she gets in a relationship, she should just go and the and the guy wants to marry. Oh, you don't need to buy a ring. I'll just use one of things. Which one do you want me to use? I want us to get off on the right foot.
Speaker 4: And then immediately doesn't She called TMZ to let him know that she did that, right, yes, And then I'm still not feeling bad for of course not I marry her. She sure is helping me get our beautiful one.
Speaker 3: Where would you buy it from? Taco? Thank you? You already know, yeah, we all know. We all know one. W j r R, Orlando's rock station.