Speaker 1: And it's my understanding that this mound over in this direction is where a giant was found.
Speaker 2: A well, it was found in a big conical mound. In eighteen eighty one is when Putnam did his work, and he was cut off at the knees and his hands were cut off. So did he have six fingers and six toes. That's just seems to be the you know, the idea when people started looking at the work that was done and saying, wait a minute, there's alignments here. You know, as far as archaeology goes, a lot of the archaeologists look at those alignments and say it's happened to things, which is sad. But then they don't believe what they're trying.
Speaker 1: To feed you.
Speaker 2: You know, if they're drinking kool aid. Basically, it's not like that.
Speaker 1: Look at they sucker, Sure looks like a monolith.
Speaker 3: The meat.
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 4: All my local guys and gas and long distance pals.
Speaker 1: We are back, We're back.
Speaker 3: I thought you're gonna start singing again. I've learned that. I've learned that, well that or that what was it that you were there? She goes, we at the everybody's busting up laughing again, and I thought.
Speaker 1: It was the Smashing Pumpkins.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: Can I just kick and tell you.
Speaker 5: The voice of an angel? I'll tell you falling the following age. Yeah, man, well man, we had an adventure. I mean, the conference itself was an adventure, was but we had a pre adventure adventure.
Speaker 3: A prehistoric adventure. How about that. Let's keep going with the.
Speaker 1: Priez fun.
Speaker 3: Truly, just piles and piles of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, man, we got to you know, you you approached me about that a little ahead of time, said, hey, you know what, let's go go. We're going to Ohio. There's mounds all over the place, you know, the Serpent mounds there, and you had a couple of these things, and you said, you know, let's figure out how we want to do this, and uh, and let's let's go a little early to the conference and stop by, hit a couple of mounds, get some footage, let's look at some things kind of you know, see for ourselves what it's all about. Because we've heard about the mound builders for a long time. We've talked about them before. I think it's a fascinating subject.
Speaker 4: Yeah, seen lots of documentaries and film, but it never been myself.
Speaker 3: Well, and I'll be honest, after watching Justin film, I don't think any of those documentaries did it justice. So I'm just saying I'm patting you on the back there because it was. It was pretty awesome. It's pretty amazing to be there. That drone footage Justin got was unreal. Just some of the stuff that we put together, it was. It was just awesome. But first we left a little early to go to the conference. We got up into that area in Ohio like middle of the night on Thursday. It was like midnight, yeah, somewhere around there, slept a little bit, then got up and ran to Miamisburg, right yeah. And that mound was pretty spectacular. I mean it was. It was. It huge, had a big stone staircase going up. It's in the middle of just an industrial park. There's a golf course over on one side, and there's just this gigantic mound to dirt, you know, and you sit there and think about it. If you don't know anything about this, you would just think, oh, somebody dug out a pond and left it there or something. It just you you wouldn't even think twice about it. You'd walk right by it. But when you know what those were, how long ago that was probably you know, constructed, and the significance of it that changes the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like you had said, it was just.
Speaker 4: And when I'd done the research for this too, I had Fritz Zimerman's book, The Traveler's Guide, which I was lucky I had Fritz on the show, and I reached out to him.
Speaker 1: I was like, Hey, I want to get.
Speaker 4: All your books. Can I just get them from you, you know, and you sign them for me. So I got all three of his books on the giants and the mounds, and he had signed them for me. And I had had that idea. I'm like, man, we're gonna be in Ohio. There's tons and tons of mounds there. I got, you know, this new camera and gimble and drones. I want to check this stuff out and record. And I had heard about mounds. I had seen some documentaries from La Marzouli and Fritz, but never been to one myself for actually like dug into them, you know. And when I started going through that field guide, a lot of these just look like little heels or little bumps stuff that we see in East Tennessee every day, and I'm like, dude, when I when I hear mound, I'm thinking of like a you know, great pyramid of dirt. But most of them are not like that. But this one was. This one was huge and the two that we actually seen, and it was awesome the way it worked out, because if we only had time to see too, these would be the two that we wanted to see because they were the two largest mounds in Ohio and both of them were within half an hour of the conference. So that was amazing how that worked out.
Speaker 3: Perfect reason. We look into these almost more than anything else. The Giants who ruled America.
Speaker 1: You pull it back a little.
Speaker 3: Up, Sorry, the ancient giants who ruled America, it says. The Missing Skeletons and the Great Smithsonian cover Up by Richard Dewhurst. This book is a phenomenal book, and we're going to go through a little bit of this here. In a little bit. I have just some snippets, and they have a lot of old news clippings and things from starting in the eighteen hundreds and coming through into the nineteen hundreds of different minds that were dug up and what they found.
Speaker 1: Which the first thing I guess is impressions.
Speaker 4: You know we talked about when we pulled up on the Miamisburg Mound, it was just like, you know, I mean, this huge thing that's like the size of the freaking Pyramids of Giza in the middle of an industrial park. It sticks out like a sore thumb. But thenan mound is only thirty four miles away from the Miamisburg Mound. It's right there in Vicinity, and it's very similar in size. This is the second largest canonical mound in Ohio, second to only the Miamisburg one, So when you pull up on this one, it's very similar in size. But the number one thing that stuck out to me was is you have this basically this suburb or this subdivision, and there's houses all around this thing. This thing is like the centerpiece on your grandma's kitchen table. And you have this roundabout that drives completely around this mound, and they got it fenced off. Of course, it's not like a prison fence. It's the old school post with the two pieces of log like old school looking just to deter people from getting on it. But you could easily jump the thing if you wanted to, but that just stood out to me. I was like, this is kind of cool, but at the same time, it's kind of creepy too, because this is a burial mound, So you're sitting on your front porch, you know, smoking a cigar, sipping on some brandy, staring at potentially a pile of potential giant corpses.
Speaker 3: To me, it just it sparks such a curiosity. But you brought this up when we were there, we were talking to a gentleman on top of the Miami's Burg Mound. And then I think you brought it up when we were just talking or recording too as well. But that when Lincoln was at Niagara Falls, and I actually took a clip of that speech and I'm just going to read that real quick. Eve's all right with you. But it says, and this is so President Lincoln eighteen forty eight campaigning for president, and on the way home to Illinois, he visited Niagara Falls and found the site so impressive that he started writing about it. And this is what it says. It calls up the infinite past, when Columbus first sought this continent, when Christ suffered on the cross, when Moses led Israel through the Red Sea. Nay, even when Adam first came to the land of his maker. Now, as then as now, Niagara was roaring here. The eyes of that species of extinct giants whose bones fill the mounds of America have gazed on Niagara, as ours do now, contemporary with the whole race of men, and older than the first man. Niagara is strong and fresh today as ten thousand years ago. The mammoth and mastodon, now so long dead that fragments of their monstrous bones alone testify that they ever lived, have gazed on Niagara. But that part where it says the eyes of that species of extinct giants whose bones fill the mounds of America, Now, there's a lot of speculation when we talk about mounds and how many there were. There's reports that there was at least a million million mounds in America back in the eighteen hundreds, but a lot of people say there's probably closer to one hundred thousand now in the country. But you got to remember, and we talked a little bit about this before, that some of those mounds literally might be six feet tall and they're just a bump, and they're people wouldn't even think the fact that somebody built that three thousand years ago or something of that nature. People would even think that it's just a bump. So a lot of these probably get overlooked. You're good.
Speaker 4: I was just going to say that they got these names because that's the land that they were found on. These were farmers and that was their last names, so they named them, you know, after the farmers.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Captain mc Hopewell of Ross County had more than thirty mounds within one hundred and ten acre enclosure on his property, hence the hope Well and the Adena name came from the estate of Thomas Worthington, who was the governor of Ile from eighteen fourteen to eighteen eighteen. His estate name was Adina, and that's where these names for these these peoples come from. So we don't even have the true you know, what they would even have called themselves. We don't have that that trickle down effect. But pretty pretty cool to see that, you know, there's there's some ancient history there. Now I'm gonna take us to there's there was a thing in Iowa that was found back in the eighteen hundreds called the Davenport stella. Have you heard of this? The Davenport Stella was really really cool for one well, for multiple reasons. But first of all, there wasn't supposed to be written language at that time.
Speaker 4: So there's the one in that ancient the ones that the giants who ruled ancient America.
Speaker 3: It may have been I'm trying to remember which book that was in. I have all this and I'm trying to find the exact phrasing from what it had they.
Speaker 4: Read that book. I got it my collection. That sounds for me here, I just can't place it.
Speaker 3: It might have been there, but I think it was in multiple books that I had, because that was a pretty big one. But that has now I'm trying to, oh, here, it is the Davenport They called the Davenport Calendar Stella. It was found in a burial mound in Iowa in eighteen seventy four, and it was written on It was written three different languages, which is really interesting, Egyptian, Iberian, Punic, and Libyan. So we have something that was prior to when written language was supposed to be here, written in multiple different languages. And then you have Egyptian on there. And this isn't the only Egyptian artifact that they found here. You know, there's stock about that. In the Grand Canyon, they found Egyptian artifacts. Ors talk of that. In other you know, Phoenician artifact, things of this nature that we see from cultures that definitely came here pre Columbus. But a really interesting site.
Speaker 4: Verry Fail guy you just showed his book trying to think of the name of America's Stonehenge. He found a stone there called the Bailstone that was written in Phoenician and it said to we the Canaanotes dedicate this site to Bale of the Phoenicians. And Barry Fail from Harvard he was the one that transcribed that.
Speaker 3: And I think that's the one that's only forty miles south of Plymouth Rock, if I'm correct, that's the one that they found literally like they almost landed exactly where the Pilgrims did, way before the Pilgrims, which is just another thing that you know, and all these things get passed off as a hoax. One other interesting thing that I thought was just to show another tidbit of the fact that some of these people were here before. But Barry Fell says that the micmac and Algonquin tribes. Right, we have the mcmac and Algonquin. They're more northern into Canada, northern you know, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota into Canada like through that range over.
Speaker 1: To New York.
Speaker 3: They have a limited but recognizable Egyptian vocabulary, it says, which was not part of their native Algonquin language, but shows that they had contact with the Egyptian people.
Speaker 4: Their online source said two thousand, one hundred and thirty three truckloads of dirt in the Anon Man and that comes out to the equivalent if someone on average could carry forty pounds of soil at a time on that average, this would be over one million human trips. And so, I mean, just wrap your head around that. But these you know, ancient people who were you know, no modern technology. They were chipping away with deer antlers, digging up soil and using deer skin or whatever to wrap this, you know, soil up with and carry and stack and pack in with their feet.
Speaker 1: Over one million.
Speaker 4: Trips to build then mound. And to me that was just baffling to think about.
Speaker 1: But it was.
Speaker 4: Five hundred and seventy four feet in circumference with a height of forty five to fifty feet is what that source said. But the first recorded digging of the site, there was this quote in the book that says, we found top soil all the way for thirty feet when we came to a cave of curious construction.
Speaker 1: It was in the.
Speaker 4: Shape of a bake oven, high enough from a man to stand upright in the center, and it tapered down on all sides. On one side was a door that at one time was the entrance from the ground level into the cave. In the center was a pile of dirt and a large stone resembling an altar, and on it were bones.
Speaker 1: That said that.
Speaker 4: The bones were so riddled that they wouldn't be able to stand moving them, so that the men carved their names and the date in the stone and then reburied the cave. And this was dated from eighteen seventy to eighteen eighty in Beer's History of Clark County. And then it says the nineteen hundreds of the mound was the center of a large dirt horse racing track, and that this was an eighty four acre farm and it was bought in nineteen fifty two and developed into Indian Mound estates and that the man was preserved and given to the village of Nan.
Speaker 3: That Davenport Stella right, that had that information on it. But what that was actually transcribed or translated? The information indicates that a ray of light falls on a specific tone or a specific stone on the spring equinox. And what was that stone called the Watcher? I thought that was pretty interesting. Are we focusing back on who we're worshiping? Are we focusing back on a pre flood event like you were just talking about? And I think that that is an interesting an interesting correlation just and it could be a straight coincidence. But the fact that we hear the Watcher and we're talking about Semitic writings being found on here that someone who was Semitic could have read that. Is this a precursor? Is this or not a precursor? But is this something you know a pre even book of Enoch where they were told through the oral traditions about the watchers? Were they venerating the watchers?
Speaker 1: New Ark? That?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: That that circle and square mound? Uh? What do they call that?
Speaker 3: I was I read all on that today, but the were talking about.
Speaker 4: But uh, Fritz just recently discovered that the open gate that goes into that lines up perfect with the sunrise on uh shoot was the name of that festival, Oh, on bell Tine, Mm hmm, this is you know, there were sun worshipers and on bell Taine, which was a Phoenician holiday worshiping their Phoenician god Bail, who they find the Baill stone in America Stone Hinge lines up perfectly on bell Tane.
Speaker 1: So that shows you that.
Speaker 4: In the very least had a very heavy Phoenician background or influence. Whoever built that mound.
Speaker 3: That's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: That's may first I think, is that right Bell Taine?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. Now, piggybacking off what you just said, one more little rabbit trail. More cool little thing is Frank Joseph was an utter chief of that same ancient American magazine from nineteen eighty three to two thousand and seven. Kahokia Monks Mound, Right, Monks Mound, per this per Frank Joseph had the same base as the Great Pyramid, and it was aligned to the same cardinal points. The that's hard to if you, I mean, you may not. I mean it's hard to say you didn't have influence with the Egyptians. It's hard to say you didn't have at least a connection with whoever showed the Egyptians these things, the same cosmology, the same knowledge, for lack of a better word, maybe some forbidden knowledge from you know.
Speaker 1: The Star people as they call them.
Speaker 3: The Star people as they call it, or as this stone was called, the Watcher. Just an interesting connection that I think we make. And we can see that correlation between the biblical and even the non canonical when we talk about eno can bring that stuff in that you can see that the answers are there. But I just think that that's a very interesting thing that I had never seen before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even that the goods, I mean, why else do you find corn in Egypt? Why do you find cocaine in Pharaoh's burial teams? These are things found in South America originally that migrated north into North America. Why else will we finding, you know, ninety eight point five percent pure copper that is only found in Michigan, in Europe, in the Levant, in the Middle East. Because all these things were going back and forth in the ancient world. And I even heard an author speak one time connecting with the Bible is Solomon during the feast of Tabernacle, he would accept tribute from all the different countries of the world. And it talks about this far off land of four or o far and I've heard this author I can't remember who it was now, but I've heard people talk about it and stuff on YouTube, and they theorize that that could have very well been North America.
Speaker 1: Oh far.
Speaker 3: It's the connections are there, and we obviously know that, and that's the hard part, and that's why they try to stick to that pre Columbian narrative saying that there's nothing there, because they say that no one could have had there was no ships prior to that, there was no boats prior to that, which they've found, you know, Egyptian they found these some Egyptian ships. They found some things like this that were obviously prior to prior to Columbus.
Speaker 4: But hey, guys, you found yourself at the end of the line, and this means that you're not an all access pass holder. So I got to play the Gandalf here and slam it down.
Speaker 1: And say you shut it up.
Speaker 4: Hey, if you'd like to join us on the hero's journey and get the rest of this episode, and not only this episode. You can get forty eight hours early to every single episode in the future, and gain access to an entire library of members only content, access to the private Facebook community, and monthly q and a's with authors.
Speaker 1: And speakers and researchers that I've had on the show.
Speaker 4: Head on over to Prometheus Lynn's podcast dot com and sign up.
Speaker 1: It's quick, it's.
Speaker 4: Easy, and I'm only asking you to sacrifice a happy meal once a month. You're without an excuse. Almeless people come up with five to ten dollars a day for their addictions. Nobody's that hard up torches, Hi guys,