Speaker 1: Right now. We should be live right now, I'm gonna live.
Speaker 2: Uh well, I'll just I'll just I was tried to hit my brand. My computer's not working for ship man.
Speaker 3: I'm having issues here too, man, I past you need you need that voice.
Speaker 2: Massive connection problems, we had massive connect we had massive interference.
Speaker 1: But we're here.
Speaker 2: I'm with Miles moon Bases. We're gonna go over some amazing disclosure stuff tonight. It's gonna be a fun show. It's gonna be it's gonna be action packed, so get ready for it. So but okay, so the first so thanks Miles for coming on.
Speaker 1: How are you good?
Speaker 3: Good? You need it? You need like the intro like at the end, you know, a voice bike typical skeptic podcast, you know, you know, getting some way to do a voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So do you have the egg? Do you have it with you? And can you talk about the egg to start off?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, yeah, man, that yeah, that's my that's my boy. Uh Mike Numera. I gotta get him a shout out. Man, he's he's been he's been getting on me to come down there so we can do a video. And it's just it's hard with with with finances. You know it is, man, It's like constantly chasing that dollar to keep the roof over the head. Man. Yeah, hang on, let me grab it real quick.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see if we have anybody in the chat.
Speaker 1: Nobody want in the chat, but I'm sure you guys will start chatting in a second. Here. This should be a really good show underneath me.
Speaker 3: Which is weird? All right? You want to hear something, You want to hear something weird. This egg, this egg, right, I had it sitting on top of candles. I have candles that burn. You know that I burned for different things when weird shit's happening. Well, somehow it ended up in my Jinx candle I have. I have it in a little leather case like this, and it ended up in the Jinx candle. And I went to pick the candle up, all right. I went to pick the candle up to get the egg out of it, and the whole bottom of the candle blew out.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I barely touched it.
Speaker 3: I barely touched it to to get to shake the egg out, and it was sitting at the bottom of the candle. So I went to dump the candle and the whole bottom blew out. I've never had a candle blow out the bottom like that.
Speaker 1: You think that's the energy in the ag?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I don't know much about this thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, weird, what's the story behind you?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's right. I really want to get Mike on here and shout out to Mike. Mike, Mike, Mike Numa. You know, we'll put a link to his music. Working on getting his stuff up. He did stuff with Jazzy Jeff, you know, Fresh Pens of bel Air, he did Ship. He's been around a long time, and he's been around all these big name people. He's a local to to Maryland, but he's worked with all these big name people. And he got out because, uh, like many people in the music in the industry, you have to sign that soul contract and and he and he reached the point in his career where he had to sign the contract and he didn't do it. And I have another friend that you know, he's actually my brother in law. Now, uh, that went through the same thing with the rap music. He he got invited to the may Lodge, you know, to be you know, initiated, and he had to walk away from his entire rap music career. He was famous. He was on ABC all kinds of shit. Man, he's all over YouTube. Yeah yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Saying that stuff really happens. Then it's like Illuminati type stuff, right.
Speaker 3: M hm, yeah, bro, I even got I got, I even got a Freemason Bible.
Speaker 1: You really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I can. I can show it to you. I can show it to you. I got it right here. It's got a lot, it's got a lot of energy. It's an original from nineteen because I saw on somebody's channel, I think Flat Earth Dave was talking about it. He said that any Bible before nineteen thirty something, I think thirty seven. He said, any Bible before nineteen thirty seven has speaks to the firmament. So I'm like, okay. So you know, I told a family member that I did to that you know, goes to like yard sale type stuff and you know, find stuff. And I told my family member, I said, I'm looking for a Bible. It's got to be pre before nineteen thirty I want to say thirty seven, thirty six or thirty seven. And I said it's got to be before that. So not only did they find me a Bible, that that was that date, but it was also a Freemason bible. They found a whole store that had nothing but historical Freemason stuff in it.
Speaker 2: That's really cool. That's really cool. So this egg did it really come from Ury Goeller?
Speaker 1: What's the story?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why we got to have Mike on. I got to get down there. Hopefully maybe we can set something up for this week because Mike, you know, he's a musician, and the story is crazy behind it. The egg. If you look it up, you look up the egg, you hear that Hummond noise a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck it.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe that's a shower upstairs. Okay, So you know, Mike's a musician and this egg Okay, there's not much information on it. It started. I mean, I got to show it so viewers can get an idea of what we're talking about. Now, this egg. John, I'm on the fuck, I'm on the thing. Go yeah, stop talking to me. The kids talking my ear. John Lennon had an experience. He had et contact, but I think he didn't even know what happened. He claims he was asleep and then had contact and when he woke up he had this egg. He didn't tell anybody about the story. The few interviews that he did do. He didn't want people to think that he was uh, that he was crazy, so he didn't. So he didn't. He didn't tell anybody about this. So he briefly came out and eventually said something and said that when he woke up that they had given him this. It's in this little leather case.
Speaker 1: M hm, oh that looks cool.
Speaker 3: Look a no no marks, no grooves, nothing, you.
Speaker 2: Know what that's that looks exactly like the one I saw online too. That might be the real deal. Huh, that's that he gets the real deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and it weighs. What was it?
Speaker 1: How did this dude get it?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 1: How did this Mike do get his hands on it?
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I wanted to know because I had to. You know, I'm not just gonna I'm not gonna just hop on anything you know that was not did not come free. You know, my trying to get his music up, and you know he worked d with him with it. Yeah, I'll help you ip you like you know. Yeah, Yeah, dude, he's really he's really good. He's number two on the charts and Reverb Nation. His music is awesome. It's like, you know, it's like, uh older stuff man, but it's got like I don't know. You got to listen to him, Mike Numerica. Just go to Reverb Nation Mike Numara. It's awesome music. It's you know, uh, he's he's really good. And you wouldn't expect that he produces when you meet him. You wouldn't think that the guy is an awesome musician. Like you don't some people do. Some people are quiet and and then you hear them sing and you're like, oh my god, they got I didn't know they had all that in him. You know, he's one of those people. Yeah, but he he he mingled with a lot of famous people, uh in his career. You know, he's he's been doing this thirty plus years. So you know, I don't know the full story. That's why I got to get him on here. But from what I understand, his drummer, his drummer, you know a lot of a lot of bands and stuff start off in the in garages van ship like that. You know. So his drummer owed him some rent money and gave gave him the egg for I guess collateral or payment, and the drummer. His mother was a maid for one of these famous people, and and and they died, and I guess, you know, somehow the maid acquired the egg and gave it to her son. Then her son gave it, you know, gave it to Mike. So you know the story. I heard, the entire story. You can't you can't make it up. I mean, he has, he has. Like the story on the egg I think stopped in twenty ten. I want to say, like no, like, no, you look, there's no new information on the egg. I think the last thing it might have been twenty fourteen, but I want to say twenty ten. That's where the story stops. It stopped with Uri and apparently Yuri gave it, you know, gave it to someone at a party.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, that's cool, that's cool stuff.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about your moon stuff, because I wanted to get into that, like that's real important, Like yeah, when did I know we talked about it last time? But I have a new audience since then, so I wanted to talk about, like how you got started taking photographs of the moon, like how that all started for you and what you were able to find, because I think it's really important because it's real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very real, and there's a lot of misconception floating around there, people saying this and people saying that. Okay, just well before I forget that, the egg weighs one hundred and eight one hundred and eighteen grams, one hundred and eighteen. And then Mike told me he broke it down and it comes out like when you add it all up, it comes out to one one one one one one.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, mean means something like special.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one one one that that that's a key matrix number. I see it every day, no matter what I'm doing, eleven eleven PM. I I see it every every day. They're they're they're just they're matrix numbers. And I, uh, you know, I went on. You know, your audience is pretty hip to things, so I think I can say this openly on here. I went on a little trip, on a little journey last night. If you get what I'm saying. You know, you know right here, you know, went down a little journey and uh it was one of you know, one of the I didn't know. You know, usually it takes you on your own journey and but whatever you are wanting to get answers to it takes you deep into your spiritual subconscious and answers your questions and man, uh creation, life, creation, And I got answers to that. And the moon is just a small part of this reality like we. I saw that we are actually light and frequency. You know, I suspected it before, you know, I heard people speaking of it and I kind of thought it, but I actually felt it and saw it yesterday. And the ushroom itself has a very short lifespan and is born and then dies and then is reborn again from its own decay and then it's born again. And I know this, yeah, and this might a lot of people might not understand this. I even took down a took down notes that I have not read that I wrote down last night. Uh. The wife, she she writes stories, and I, you know, she was writing her story book and I said, I said, give me your journal. Let me write this as the information is coming to me. So I wrote this down. And I have not read this yet, and I was going to read it here with you and share it live here. I have not read it yet. It's only it's only two small pages.
Speaker 1: But that's cool. Yeah, you can do that.
Speaker 3: The the the okay, like you know, everybody's worried about, you know, the nuclear nuclear stuff that you know that's going on. When you think about it, what does what does that the B word? What what? What does it? What do they? What do we call that cloud? A mushroom cloud? Right? Yeah, right right, a mushroom cloud? And wow, this is gonna sound crazy. The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I get what you're saying. Yeah, that's that's pretty that's pretty deep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Big Bang, the Big Bang is the end, but it's also rebirth and the beginning at the same time. And I think a lot of these ets, they they are you know everybody. I heard some of the last person you had on your show there. I didn't quite agree with everything that they were saying. The ets, I believe are different future version outcomes of ourselves, the past, present, in future. Sure all exists at the same time. We are a thought, a frequency. These are just meat bodies that were in temporarily. Your consciousness is light and energy. So the Big Bang you have all of these light and frequencies. Each thought that you have, imagine every thought that you have packed up all up in there, and then you multiply that by billions, and then their thoughts are billions, and we're all frequencies vibrating and bouncing off of each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like we're in a simulation too, which could be possible. The ets could be real, like depictions of whatever the simulation is programming into our reality, right.
Speaker 3: Or or or I think you know, I listen. I think you were the one that was talking talking with Chad about the mass the mass meditation, and I commented on on his uh you know, when he on his end there, when you guys did did the thing. I think it's possible, this mass meditation. I think we can mass manifest So you know, everybody says that they want love and lighten all this, But what are we always thinking about? We're always thinking about the worst outcome, and I think we get bored here and we kind of hope that something crazy will happen, an earthquake or or you know, a natural disaster. Let's be real, A lot of us kind of get excited when weird shit like that happens. So are we actually manifesting all these things, including the extraterrestrials. Did we manifest that creation like a.
Speaker 1: Thought form for a tulpa? Right, paranormal they call it a tulpa.
Speaker 3: Right, I didn't I didn't know that was a tulpa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's at the tulpa basically a thought form.
Speaker 2: So it's something you're projecting from your mind that we're creating it as a mass consciousness.
Speaker 1: Right, is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, And and the and a lot of these ET's you know, they got the bulbous head and you know, you look at people that have been exposed to nuclear nuclear energy, I mean like, uh, what is it? The hills have eyes? Have you seen that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: I mean that that's real. That that that's people that lived by the nuclear stuff. And the A lot of these ets, I believe some of them have even said, we are future versions of you. And they look like they've been exposed to nuclear energy and they got the bulbous heads because they quit using mouth communication. The mouth communication is something that was created here. But if you look in the Bible, the Bible says back in the day we lived for hundreds of years. So the question is who altered our meat suits to where they only last for one hundred years. If you're lucky. Somebody did this to us. Man, we were supposed to live much longer than this. One hundred years isn't shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, somebody you could. And indeed, you know, like fifty of those years are good, let's be real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, less than that. Less than that, man. I you know God got I gave you know, I gave the system twenty seven plus years, you know, just over bullshit. Commonwealth, man, the Commonwealth. That's why I got out of the Commonwealth of Virginia. They get their hooks in you and and you're just part. You're just a number. You're a number that generates money for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you had abduction experiences too, right? I don't think we talked about them.
Speaker 3: That's what got me here. Let me tell you, Robert. When I was in high school, elementary school, I hated computers. I hated technology. Something told me to stay away from them. I couldn't. I didn't understand anything with them. And after my last ND, I came back different. I was able to do things with computers I couldn't do. I could think, and I could the ways I couldn't think before. But all that started with my ET contact in two thousand and seven. That's what got me started down this journey. Was Yeah, northern Virginia. I had a girl I was with at the time, not my wife, but the mother of my oldest We were coming home. We were in northern Virginia. I think we talked about this out towards the Colepepper, Virginia area, down down that way, so it's like northern Virginia. Yeah, we talked about this, Northern Virginia. You can be in the city that's close to d C. That's Northern Virginia, Fairfax area, but then you drive forty five minutes down the highway and you're in the mountains. It's really weird. So like you know, you can go from the mountains country to the city within within a few minutes. So we were in northern Virginia, Colepepper area back roads. My grandparents lived off this road, and I had a friend that was there that a little bit further down from my grandparents where I had. Weird stuff happened there as well. But I lived in Falkere County, which wasn't far from Culpeper. It was about fifteen minute drive on back roads. So I wasn't taking any major roads. There were back roads through like through the mountains and whatnota each direction. This road it was a main highway, like not a highway, but like you know, speed limit like maybe forty five fifty all right, and then off this main road you had little small roads off of it, and so a back road took me to the other county. All right. Each one of these roads dead ended about after fifteen minutes, all right. So there's no way that you could have drifted off and fell asleep or something happened, because all the roads tea after about fifteen minutes, and we're talking major intersection, you know, people going pretty fast, like sixty miles an hour. Anyway, I'd make a left to go out on the road I'm driving. She's pregnant, by the way, I didn't mention this to you last time that we had spoke. She was pregnant and she had a scheduled C section I believe the next week, like very soon when this occurred. So she was pregnant. So we weren't under the influence, no drugs, no alcohol. It was a little bit after twelve o'clock and I was at my buddy's house and she's, you know, pregnant. I want to go. I'm like, okay, all right. I didn't want to leave, but I left. It was like after twelve, between twelve and twelve thirty somewhere around there. I don't know the exact time. So my buddies road, we come off of that, you know. Then then there's a tee. We make a left, all right. I'm on there for maybe a few minutes, not even five minutes, maybe three between three to five minutes, and I look in the rear view mirror, the one that's up here, you know, and shield. So I look up like that right, and I see this. I still don't know how to describe it. It was an orangeish glow. I don't it was. It wasn't a craft, but it wasn't a light. I don't know what the fuck it was, because at that moment, I said, what is that? Remind you? I had no internet? All right, this is two thousand and seven. I had no Internet. I didn't even know what Facebook was. I didn't know what YouTube was. I had no Internet. I didn't use it at all, and the only thing I did was I had a phone that texted people and that was it. I had no nothing, no technology at all. I wasn't really into sci fi stuff. I grew up watching X Files, Star Trek, Sliders. That that was that. That show is very real. You remember Sliders.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was a good show. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Yeah, I did a I did a I did a recap of that and Binge watched, like, you know, all the seasons up until the guy left the main character, and then I quit watching it. That's very real. But anyway, so.
Speaker 2: Earlier today that they get they get intel that they get intel from like the secret space programs.
Speaker 1: And whatever's going on.
Speaker 2: And you know what I mean, And that's how they make these these shows.
Speaker 1: You know, George know about Star Wars that something was going on otherworldly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you watch Sliders, like I look at it now, I know that old sci fi stuff is actually truth. And if you watch the older sci fi stuff, it's actually stuff that has taken place, or it's getting ready to take place, or it's already happened. And Sliders, man, every different world they went to, like scenarios that were that hadn't played out yet. Chastity, what's up? I miss you man, ever since we got taken down, you know, but you got come up, we got come to rumble. That's where we're at now. But Sliders like, like back then the stuff hadn't happened. But if you look now older episodes, it's ship that has happened. Yeah, Like it's it's like even the viruses, the viruses, all that ship is in there. Man, it's all in in there.
Speaker 1: Wow. So I didn't even think about that. I haven't. I haven't watched it a long time.
Speaker 3: It's been like it neither, But I I did it, like you know, like maybe maybe a month or so ago.
Speaker 1: Do it.
Speaker 3: Start started season one, and you will immediately start seeing stuff that is that has happened. And this goes to what I what I was trying to explain to you about the mushroom and the creation. There are so there are multiple timelines taking place and multiple realities. It's infinite. There. There's there's a reality where you're not doing this show. You know, there's a reality where you've already blown up. There's a reality where you're not with your girl if you had made a different decision. You get what I'm saying. So Slider, Sliders taps into this and shows you that that that that is very real. And they found a way to jump portals between the different realities.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love parallel realities. Did you ever think that, like the dreams you're having are parallel realities too. And that's just your free your absence because you're in that Theta state, right, So if your brain's in that data state, you can access another dimension, you know what I mean. So I when you're dreaming, you're you're you're in another dimension. I think I think you're experiencing whatever that is, because you know how you always know people in the dream somehow.
Speaker 3: That full memory. I have full memory. I have full memory. I wake up in tears sometimes because I didn't want to leave the people that were there. Uh there, there's pregnant. I've had pregnant. I don't know if they're my wife or my girlfriend, but I've been had kids. On the way. I had a There was one place where it was this huge indoor hotel and the liquor tasted different. It didn't taste like anything here on earth. They had cigarettes that I went to the bar, you know, and I asked them for cigarettes and she's like, oh, here, I'm giving you ten indoor and ten outdoor. You got indoors cigarettes and outdoor cigarettes, and the filters were different, like it had some weird, you know, weird thing. But the girl was pregnant that I was with, and there was all kinds of people in the hotel. Rooms were small, but it was indoors. So we had like a event going on inside the hotel. We had like a I guess maybe a party. You know, what do you call it? Party for the baby or whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's it called?
Speaker 1: Like a baby shower?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like something like that, you know. But I knew the mother, I knew the girl, you know, And I had and I've been keeping I've been documenting dreams. Before I had my ET contact, I knew that that something was wasn't I questioned everything. So the first time I realized I had dream connections, I was in I believe elementary school and I dreamt that this local kid got hit by a car. And the next day he got hit by a car and he was in a full body cast. He was in a wheelchair and a full body cast. And I and that's when I knew, I said something else is there's something this is not what they are telling me in school is not the truth. And then something subconsciously told me don't listen to any of this ship. You know, they're like, oh, you got to go to school and learn so you can you know, get a good job. Something in my brain told me, you don't need to know any of this ship. Don't worry about it. Yeah, they put, they put they need to.
Speaker 1: Teach us, like about like psychic stuff like esp.
Speaker 2: Claravoyance, dreams, astral projection, psychokinesis moving shit with your mind, you know what I mean. That's the kind of stuff I want to learn. You know, that's the stuff I think that have been taking It's been taken away from us. I think once we were able to all do that at some point, Like you know, I really do believe that, like to a certain extent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's really there's realities. There's realities where where where they didn't sensors, so they taught us different shit. All this is is a slave system, That's all it is. Man. You can tell me whatever the hell you want. At the end of the day, this is a slave system, is the way it's designed. And like I said, I think something what changed our genetic makeup to where the Bible says that we lived for hundreds of years. So at what point did they did?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Who changed our DNA to where we only live one hundred years? Now?
Speaker 2: I think that was the Interaky, like they they mess with our DNA, I really do, I think. And they're not going to tell you that in the Bible, but I know that's exactly what it is, because it's actually if you read the Sumerian tablets, it's in the outrajsis it says it.
Speaker 1: It says it distinctly.
Speaker 2: Actually it says like like they it's like after the flood, all right, and Nankee and Lenlo and the Innachi descend on the Earth and they find out that Otter hasis survived, and uh, I think like they made he makes like a fee whoever him he's with, Like they make a feast for the gods. But then like end, Little's pissed because he doesn't, like, you know, he realizes that like a human lived and the whole point was for the Innaky to wipe out the humans completely. But then he says a couple of minds after that in the text, he says, at this to this point, man shall no longer live more than one hundred and twenty years. That's what it says in the Samerian tablets. Now that there's no because Otter hasis is Noah, it's the same person just knowing the Bible outr hases and Sumerian he he lived like nine hundred years supposedly. But I mean, like these somebody like said in that the text that these these texts can be corrupted, So you don't know what you're getting, Like you don't know what's the real real, you know. I guess you guys are kind of going to just take what resonates with you, you know, But I know you're right.
Speaker 1: Someone did clip our DNA.
Speaker 3: Bad a lot. And and back then we were used as slaves back then to mine for gold, so it probably took a long time to mine for gold. And then when they didn't need us to mine for gold anymore. And you notice when the gold mining stopped, they disappeared. They're not here anymore. It's like, so, oh, we don't need we don't need you to mind for gold anymore. But we can't wipe all of you out, so we're just going to alter your DNA so your next child will only live for this long, and then the other one that lived for this long and so on. You know, they're gold.
Speaker 2: It could be they could still be hearing like another dimension, kind of like feeding off our loosh. That's what a lot of people talk about, Like did they see the reptilians do that that they feed off our energy or our loosh, like when someone's in a miss miss bad state, or you know, the angry upset or they're in a lot of fear. They say that like a negative entities use that the like feed off our energy.
Speaker 1: You're loose?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's very real. And I have family members that are uh that you know, that I reside with, and they are extra sensitive to it. And I'm constantly uh we can you hear me? Yeah yeah, I got to echo there for but uh yeah, they're sensitive to it. And I noticed that the moon plays a large part in this negative frequency. Uh you know, I am positive because I've been studying it for years. And when that moon, it doesn't even have to be a full the closer it gets to a fool, the worst it gets. And here where I'm at, Okay, I'm in I'm in Annapolis. I'm where the Navy is where the Navy the home base DC is twenty five minutes for me. Okay, when the moon gets to a full they they they drop this solid gray stuff, so it's gone for some reason. But I noticed when they spray the chemtrail. Sometimes it's a multipurpose tool that they use for different things. But one of the things they do is they spray the moon to to die down that negative frequency. Whatever the hell it's putting out. It helps sometimes when they spray for it, But that moon pumps out negative negative energy.
Speaker 1: Man, do you think it's like a reincarnation trap or what do you think?
Speaker 3: I've heard that, I've heard that, I've heard that. I don't know, you know, I know from my personal experience, I'm pretty sure that the sun is a portal, an entrance and an exit. And just like anything, you have the yin and the yang positive and negative, and the moon is the positive and negative side of the battery. You get the negative energy from the moon and positive from the sun. Life from the sun, death from the darkness. It's you know, just like the mushroom, and it's uh, you know, at the beginning to the end. I don't know what it is. I knew they. I know they do run a holographic projection when they are running things back and forth. From this, I suspect that the moon is actually in our own atmosphere.
Speaker 2: I'll just say, like, guys, if you want to ask from Miles a question, Sorry I'm stumbling over my words. If you want to ask Miles a question, just start typing your questions in the chat and I'll put them up on the screen. Anything about like the egg that he has as earlier, or moon disclosure, or.
Speaker 3: Any experience anything.
Speaker 2: If you want to talk conspiracies, he'll talk conspiracies. Whatever you have a question on, we'll try to answer it. But sorry about that. I just wanted to put that out there that way, like we could start reading some comments and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, get it, get it, get it going here.
Speaker 1: Let's see what Angeling said.
Speaker 2: She says, Pamela Swan made amazing discoveries and information connecting me even to Ishtar and the Goddess of Venus. Makes me wonder if the goddesses are celestial being protecting the planet from that planet.
Speaker 1: I don't know, that's that's deep.
Speaker 3: Like I don't think any I don't think anything is protecting us, man, I think we're protecting ourselves. Your energy, man, your your your light, your light energy. Like I said, with these are meat suits, man, I realized that the other day these these are temporary meat suits. But what we can do is for when you die, that that your spiritual energy is what's in here, that's you, that's who you are, Robert, You're you're in here. This body is not this body is not you now when you die. Like I said, we have multiple realities and multiple matrix matrixes. Okay, we have your timeline, my timeline, and I think that people that spiritually gain abilities. I believe the reincarnation process. I don't think we have a whole lot of control over, but I think you can possibly do it jump to different things when you're reincarnated, different timelines, different realities. That's why, like you see like time travelers, some of them I think, uh manifested. I don't think there was like a contraption that they used. I think that some people just manifest when they die. And I think some some people can do amazing things and some people can't. It. Yeah, that's just a theory, you know, I thought, you know.
Speaker 2: Here's Laurie you know, Laurie. I know you know Lori Well, Ty Laurie. She says, Uh, is the Moon still being used in the secret space programs? And have you seen any new technology showing up on it?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, they're they're they're they're running a hologram. Ninety percent of the time, it's a hologram. Now, that's why I don't do any more videos because I can't. I can't catch anything. You can't you can't zoom in on a hologram. The I'll start putting up some of my older stuff and show you what is up there. I mean, they got they got stone. There's stone, ancient stone buildings up there. They have like metallic like it almost looks like the Billy Meyer craft, that type of metal. They have bases up there. They have drilling. They're they're they're drilling up there for what. I don't know. I do believe that it's, uh, it's.
Speaker 1: Some kind of healing.
Speaker 2: Talked about it, Yeah, yeah, whatever that means. I can't remember what Terry said, but he talked about that too. He talked about that they were like drilling for helium three and I can't remember what exactly it was for it doesn't make that's just really energy.
Speaker 3: It's an energy helium three. It's it's it's it's like it's like clean, it's like the opposite of nuclear. It's energy, but it's it's clean. It's clean energy. But sorry, it's yeah, before I forget, if you look at every major planet, all right. A friend of mine said that he believes that the stars are actually he said, it's a theory. So he said, don't quote him on this. My friend that that moved to Colorado had et contact his parents, tried block of Looney Ben. He left there, and uh contacted me because he remembered when I had my contact, everybody thought I was nuts. He was like, you were the first person I thought of. And he told me he was in Colorado and he showed me pictures and he said that the men in black were following him around. He had to leave the state. But he told me that he is almost positive. It is a reptilian home base, is what Colorado is. And if you think Denver Colorado Airport, that is that is the reptilian built by the Masons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I never thought about that.
Speaker 2: And then and then they have a huge underground, They have a huge underground area there, right, Yeah, he's probably connecting human areas to reptilian caves. Did you ever see the the did you ever see the YouTube channel? And this, you guys, you got this is someone you have to check out on YouTube. Reptilian hybrid housewife. Have you ever seen her?
Speaker 3: No, let me write that one down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a she says, she's a Reptilian hybrid housewife. That's exactly what she says. And she has she has videos guys of inner Earth. I'm not I'm not kidding you, Like I don't know if it's real. It looks damnro to me. And she has people going up with cameras to like underground base entries and she's like interviewing them and.
Speaker 1: She's like what's going in there? What are you doing going in there? And this trucker is like, oh I don't notice, and that blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But well, you know, but like she has, like you know, I hope she's still up on YouTube and I don't see reason reason why they would take her down because like she's not like doing anything.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but that means like what what's her name again?
Speaker 1: Reptilian hybrid housewife Reptilian too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she has she has pictures and videos of inner Earth. You know, you come, you might have to go deep back into like her catalog. But like you know, like if you go under like the tab, the videos tab, we'd go under deep under her videos. Like but like there's definitely pictures that in her earth. I mean, like, so, yeah, I just dot.
Speaker 3: YouTube and she on YouTube or rumble, Yeah.
Speaker 1: She's on YouTube.
Speaker 3: They might have taken her down. Now, I got something coming up for you guys here soon once once we link up with my that we got the egg from. This guy's got thirty years. He was researching for thirty years. He's not on the internet. He's not on the internet. He was doing this back in the nineties. He said that the Disclosure Act was much sooner than what they said, and he was writing them. He has letter heads from responses from Big Brother that wrote him back, and he had blueprints to a time travel machine. And that's a whole nother, a whole nother show right there. But we're going to be having him on and he's going to be showing us all of this. He's got DVDs that are not on YouTube, like one that he showed me was the guy from Ghostbusters, Dan Adam. Yeah, he's awake man. He did a whole series, but then they told him that that he couldn't run it because it was too much of the truth and he could and he couldn't run it, so they they redid it and spun this different one and that that that took a lot of stuff out of it.
Speaker 1: But he's not that's true.
Speaker 2: I can verify that that that's actually true because I remember when Dan Ackroyd came on the Art.
Speaker 1: Bell Show and he talked about it. He talked to Art Bell that.
Speaker 2: He was going to be doing the show and that there was going to be like bringing out the truth and stuff like that, and then it just kind of died after that.
Speaker 1: I never saw it. I definitely never saw it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, my guy, my guys got the the the DVD that he did. They they did release I got you know, we'll be uploading that. I looked. It's nowhere on YouTube. We just we released one. We released another one not too long ago. What was that called? Uh? It was basically showing that the the German space program and it was and it was showing all of the actual it's real. All all that's real. And let me see, let me see, let me pull it up. I don't And it shows you how the It even shows you, uh the space when when when they supposedly went to the moon. It shows you the Freemason symbol on the front of its breastplate, on on the his space suit. And this video is nowhere on YouTube, and we played it. I played the entire documentary so you can. You can't find it anywhere, but you can find it on my channel. Yeah, right here, hang on, it's right here. It's it's it's called look it up on my on my rumble. Look it up. It's called, uh secret space Program, the Illuminati Conquest of Space, ye German space program. And that'll blow your mind. There there's uh it's it's it's all actual documentation, like like like proof, like you know, not just somebody she.
Speaker 1: Wants to know, what's the craziest et experience you've ever had?
Speaker 3: Oh? I didn't finish the Yeah, we didn't finish the the rest of that time you finish.
Speaker 1: We have time.
Speaker 2: We've only been gone forty three minutes, so we could I mean we could go probably like an hour, you know what.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm good for I'm good for at least another hour. So yeah, I left off. We made that left turn. It took us ten maybe fifteen minutes at the most on windy back roads. Okay, but I was on this main little drag and I saw this orange just glow in the rear view And at the time, I wasn't into space stuff. I had no computer. I used only text on the phone. I didn't have you know, there was no internet on the phones two thousand and seven. You had to have some money to have one of those, you know what I mean, Remember that, Robert, You had to have money to have that. Only like the rich people had. You know, I had like a little Nokia you know, that had snake, had snake on it, you know. So I see this oranges glow, and you know, the mother, my oldest she's a country you know, down home country broad from the country, and she's an atheist, okay, atheist, tough country broad That's the best way I can describe her. And I saw this thing in the rear view mirror, this glow, this oranges glow like nothing I'd ever seen before. I said my exact words, I'm looking in the rear view. That's that's up here, you know, the mirror. I'm looking up there like that. I said, what the fuck is that? You know? And she's like said something like, oh, pay attention, you know, pay attention to the road, or you know, some shit like that. And I said, no, what the fuck is that? So I went and turned my body. I'm you know, I'm driving, and I turned my body all the way around to look get a better look, to look completely out the back window. As soon as I turned around, damn, all right gone. And then that next thing, I know, it was like a when you've been taken. Some of you might remember this, some of you might not, but there's like a vibrational hum when you're coming back. So I come back and you know I've tripped before, you know, so I you know, it wasn't really a huge shock to me, you know. So I come back, everything phases back in and we're still in the car moving, right. We're still in the car moving and I look over at her. I look over at her. We both look at each other as we phased back in, and she's got Remember she's a tough atheist, braud tough chick. I look at her, and she has a look, a blank look on her face of like every emotion you have combined into one. That's what her face looked like. Fear, shock, confusement, all every emotion wrapped into one. That's what she looked like. And she the only words she could manage to get out were what just happened? Right? And I said, well, when I was younger, I think I was taken multiple times and I didn't know what ET contact was. When you don't know what ET contact is, you don't know you had an experience, you don't know what the fuck it was, right, Yeah, So she goes, what just happened? You know? I said, I don't know. My first thought was to look down at the clock, because I mean, just time itself was just dilated. I don't know what the hell's going on. I looked down at the clock. It was either three or three thirty am. We remember I told you we left a little laughter somewhere around twelve twelve, twelve thirty. When we phased back in, it was three three thirty in the morning, all right. It only took ten or fifteen minutes to get home. I remember, I told you all the roads t and dead end after fifteen minutes, So what the fuck happened? No drugs, No drugs, she was pregnant, right, and the story gets crazier, Tricia, all right, the story gets crazier. So we shake it off. We go home, right, we shake it off and we go home. And this is where time dilated. Again. Time is not what we think it is. They created time. Okay, if there was no clock, you wouldn't no time exist. The only reason no time exists is because your face wrinkles, and they tell you that's because that's gravity pulling your face down, which I don't believe. So that night or the next it's confusing. I don't know if it was that night or the next night. I had a dream that was not a dream, and so my encounter from being taken, I had that experience after I was taken. You understand. So we got taken in the car, but I experienced the that night or the next Okay, I had a dream that was not a dream. I was in the craft and I was looking at these beings. There was one that was humanish, human human looking. They were silhouettes. Because your time is different, it's not solid three D when you're when you're when they can take you consciously without physically taking your body. The only time they take your body is for genetic genetic stuff, so they can abduct you physically. You're conscious, so they can take you and your body's still here, and nobody knows you were taken, and nobody would believe you if you said you were. It's very it's very clever. So that night, Robert, I dreamt, but I wasn't dreaming this. I was experiencing what happened earlier, all right, And I was screaming at these There was one humanish looking being. Humanish looking is the best way I can describe it. Human looking, Okay, humanish, and then there were short and then there were shorter silhouettes, which I'm assuming now were the grays. But at the time I didn't know any of this. I just took a mental note of it and moved on. I didn't start doing any of this until twenty fourteen, so seven years would go by before I even acknowledged what happened.
Speaker 2: That's insane, that's insane. We had a comment, so Pamela Respon says, I remember seeing the grays. Then they turned to my brother and his wife. I asked my brother, did they take y'all two, that's creepy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah they did, Yeah they did. Yeah, they took all of you, anybody, anybody that's there. And another thing they do oftentimes they take you when you're sleeping. And a lot of people that have ET contact have spirit contact after contact. So I didn't really have any spiritual contact until after my ET contact. And what I've learned is that is because ets and spirits operate on a similar frequency, and that's why you have ET contacts often have spirit contact after you know they they've had contact with ets. That's very real. I started getting shadow figures. I moved to this place, uh Northern Virginia was the Civil War battlefield, the Manasa's Battlefield, Battle of bull Run. That was where I was at. So spirits. The almost every place I lived in had had really bad spirit stuff. And this place that I moved to after my ET contact, me me and the mother, my oldest We split up after she was born, and I was living in a basement with a Lebanese guy. E Lebanese guy own owned these that I was renting the basement in. I was having these sleep paralysis where it would pin me down and I literally could not breathe. It was scary. I couldn't breathe, and then finally I was able to breathe, and I'd gasped for air. And then one or two times I saw a dark shadow figure sitting on my chest and I had a d I had a close friend of mine was a third generation Wiccan. She had no place to go. I said, well, you can stay, you can stay. You know, I'm in the basement. I'm sleeping on a little fold up military cop All I got is at TV and a cot. But you can sleep on the other end of the room. So she came over. She didn't make it two nights. I told her. When she came there, I said, look, I don't know what's going on, but I'm having this thing where I can't breathe at night. Something's pinning me down. I don't know what it is, Okay, I didn't know about ET's at the time. I don't know what the fuck is going on. She was there, I think one maybe two nights, and I had sleep paralysis and at the same time I woke up and gasped for air and her radio. She always slept with the radio on and her radio cut and malfunctioned, and the next morning she was out of there. She was and to this day a Wiccan said, that was the darkest She doesn't know what it was, but that was the darkest thing she has ever experienced in her lifetime.
Speaker 1: Do you think a demon or something? Do you think you had to get demon energy around you?
Speaker 3: I don't know. But the only thing that got rid of it my mom. You know. I told my mom what was happening, and she got me stones from Medagoria. They were they were blessed from Medagoria. It was a wooden a wooden rosary and a stone, actual stone from Medagoria. And that stopped it for a small period of time. And then it that had it happen, maybe I'd moved up here and it happened maybe two or three more times, and you know, knock on wood, it hasn't happened in a while. But the et contact, that story doesn't end there. Seven years would go by. I had to do some jail time in and out of jail, you know, uh struggled with you know, addiction and whatnot. You know, I'll tell you I have no problem disclosing that I'm not one of these people that's gonna lie to you and and cover up my my truth, because my truth is what makes me who I am today. I wouldn't be here telling you these stories if I hadn't experienced all that, you know, all that pain and suffering. So after the ET contact Robert, I don't disclose this information to too many people. My daughter was scheduled C section and she was born, but she was born with one of her you know, she's she's old enounced. I don't really want to put it out there too much, but she was born with one hand was smaller than the other, and I believe it was these two fingers were webbed, I mean, were fused together, and then she had webbing. There was webbing on the rest of the finger. So she had fused fingers. The hand was smaller than the other one and there it was webbed up to about here, and and she was missing knuckles, but it was knuckles that your hand doesn't need. It was ones that you don't use. And so she's got a fully functioning hand. But she had fused fingers and webbing and it was and it was webbed, and it was very shocking, and the doctors did not have an explanation for it because we were keeping track going to the doctors. Everything was fine, and the doctor was unaware of this when and she was born and they had no explanation. I'm like, what happened? Why? They had no explanation none. But she had corrective surgery and you know she's all right now.
Speaker 2: But did you say she's like a hybrid or like do you think she has like psychic extra sensory abilities.
Speaker 1: Or anything like that.
Speaker 3: All my kids are emphas man, all all of them. And my youngest that lives with me, you know, she's uh you know, uh, you know, kindergarten, kindergarten area, and she's got to let telepathic abilities. She's a very strong EmPATH. Uh. She whatever the energy is in the room, she absorbs it. So oftentimes if me, if I get if we get into an argument, you gotta be you gotta be careful around her because she will absorb whatever energy is in the in the room, bad or good. Yeah, but she my youngest, she had all my kids, she has the strongest abilities and she's a lot like me. She's like a hybrid version of me. And that's what they do each generation. Okay, all contact these are generational, meaning one of your parents had e T contact and the one and their parents had ET contact. Uh. The question is something a lot of some families. You know, our parents back in the day, this isn't something that was that people would talk about. You'd be considered loony. So, you know, finding out which side of your family is the contact D can be very tricky. I'm still trying to figure it out. I know that my uh, one side of my family was military special forces. I still can't talk too much about that. But a lot of ET contacts have military in their family.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. That's that's really interesting.
Speaker 2: I was, I was looking through the comments while we were we were I got two comments to show and we'll close up pretty soon.
Speaker 3: But what was that sleep paralysis? What was that? Sleep prows? This one?
Speaker 2: She said, But listen to this real quick. She says, I have two kids with a guy Mary. He always saw things on top of him when he woke up. He told me, as he messed with a wicked bible as a child. Then she continues to say, my kids went to his house and found him dead. I ran in there and saw him. His eyes were pure black and wide open, like a demon. That's the scariest thing I've ever seen. Sorry for your lost That's insane. I'm so sorry. Like I'm so sorry, Tricia, that's insane. I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 3: Uh. Yeah, I I have a family member that that messed around with that stuff, and she's still having trouble. She got away from it, got rid of everything. But once you opened that door, you can't close it. So the only think I could do to help her was I took a lot of her stuff because once you've manifested that energy, it has to be handled properly. And if you know, if you don't handle that stuff properly, yeah, they will use you as a conduit and and and suck you dry. So I don't know. Yeah, I had a family member that I took a lot of her stuff and put it in the proper place. And and I she doesn't know this. I haven't told her that all of her stuff. I have a separate place for that, because you can't just throw it away and they they oftentimes yeah, if you if you don't know what you're playing with, put it like this, the wicked stuff. A lot of the elites practice the witch stuff. I just watched Did you know they redid hocus Pocus?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: They well they it's creepy because all three of the original actors are playing the witches. So it's weird because you can see them, but they're they're they've aged. But if you watch that, there is so many clues and information and what they do is they make it funny so you laugh, but take out the laughing part and listen to what they're saying, and they're telling you about spells and what they're doing. And to answer your question, Tricia or your comment, the dark stuff, a lot of people that are desperate will turn to the dark side to get help, Okay, And what people don't understand is when you receive gifts from that side, you have to give something in return, and if you don't offer something, they will take something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it's do one more comment and then we'll go. This is a good one. Alison Wonderland says, Yeah, my brother saw black being with bright blue eyes and his head was shaking like on the maybe Jacob's ladder. He tried to grab it by the throat and paralyzed him. That's insane. This is some good comments, Like you guys are really good tonight.
Speaker 3: Like these are awesome. Man. Uh, it takes a lot to get to get me, like damn, you know, and these these last few like I I'm visually seeing this being and like this is something that's transdimensional but also other ship, other ship that.
Speaker 2: It's an interdimensional being like a shadow person with some kind of like uh, physical characteristics, like it can it can, it can manipulate matter in this dimension.
Speaker 3: But did you hear how she's did you hear how he said it was shaking? Okay, picture in your mind, Okay, vibrating. Remember I told you everything's vibrational frequency. So this this being is shaking like this because it's it's it's vibrating into the dimension that it's that it was in and and you're it's from another dimension, another time, and its energy is vibrating just long enough to be there. So when he touched that thing, you know, who knows what kind of energy ran through his body? You know from what what that thing was. Man, that's robot.
Speaker 1: It could be a robot of some kind from the government. You never know.
Speaker 3: Oh that's another thing, Robert. My little trip, my journey that I went on last night. I was watching hocus Pocus and that you know, I was watching hocus Pocus. You know, the wife loves that, the new movie that they did. So I'm like, let me watch this because I know their stuff and it I just haven't taken the time to look at it. So I took the time to look at it. And I keep telling people the AI. They are digitally how I explain it, they can digitally edit somebody's face. Like you look at actors that should be one hundred years old and you're like, god, they look good for their age. That's because this AI is digitally altering things. And when I was watching the TV last night, I could see the glow or the shadow behind the person, and I could see the AI manipulating the face. Like do you remember movies and footage when we were growing up, the picture the picture quality was different. It looked real, it looked original. Now it's this AI, this AI disease is in there just fucking doing all kinds of weird shit.
Speaker 1: Man, that is weird.
Speaker 3: A I, I believe is a virus. Man. You know, with with with with with birth, you have death. It's a It's just how the yin and the yang. But this AI where did it come from? We know that our government was trading abductees for extraterrestrial technology, but do we know what we were getting into. I think they planted a seed. These beings were way more advanced, so they're not gonna give us something that they don't have control over. So they've planted this AI seed with us. The question is what is it to me? To me my what I what I saw and experienced. I believe this AI ship is the virus. And they are in putting the five G lights, the purple glowing notice street lamps, they're changing to amber. And my contact, my buddy that had contact in Colorado, he used to build computers in high school. Now he went completely dark. He won't go anywhere near a computer, and that's what he used to love doing. So he told me all these things before he went dark. He told me about the five G purple lights three or four years ago, before they even started, and he said, it's something with your frequency, that purple light. I don't know, man, I don't know what he said. But he also told me that he believes the stars are actually different matrix bubbles. They're different realities the stars.
Speaker 2: That's insane. One more comment she said clearly. Brooks says, I'm from a line of Mason's. My dad worked for the government. I grew up living in bases and had several experiences including tr three B and homes that were haunted.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my dad, my dad's a bass baby and uh yeah, and uh, I'm also from a line also. I don't talk about it much on here. I think I think that uh, I think that they've gotten me out of a lot of ship. My grandfather said that when he was a child, he had nothing. I had to wear a newspaper on his feet. He said that the Masons took care of him. Uh, there's a lot of stuff that he won't talk about. He had one, two, three, uh four brothers that were Masons, and one was his shriner. And the only reason I'm talking about it now is because they're all dead and passed away. But my grandfather was not. But he was he wasn't he was service what you said in a comment. Yeah, so yeah, I can't really talk about a whole lot too much about my grandfather because he is still around. But yeah, I it's I'm still trying a lot of the did you know Robert, that big brother builds these bases on top of ancient extraterrestrial underground bases. Our military builds their bases on top.
Speaker 1: That's like Phil Schneider.
Speaker 2: When Phil Schneider was digging and he found that, he ran into the ET, and the et like shut him and shot him in the chest and stuff like Phil Schneider's I think the best instance of that.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, they killed him. They killed him for it. He had medals from the Moon and e T craft and yeah, a lot of people don't know. But his friend, he had a friend that that uh there was a whistleblower and his his buddy was his best friend. His buddy got killed right before he did. And his friend doesn't get as much attention as he is Phil does. But Phil's father, get get this, Robert, I don't know if you know this. Phil Schneid's father helped develop the first nuclear submarine.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't know that. And he was you know what else he was? He was his father or his grandfather was a Nazi, or he was from that, he was from there. His family got brought over from Germany.
Speaker 3: Well Schneider, yeah, Schneider, Schneider, Schneider. You know. Uh we are are our our scientists where people don't understand our scientists. Okay, uh von Braun when we when we supposedly defeated the Germans and had no fucking evidence of it and had some skull of some guy that was supposedly shot in the head, which they just did DNA on it recently, and that is not uh, that is not Hitler's body. Okay. He escaped to he escaped to South America. There are parts in South America where they speak German. Okay, yeah, is it question I got?
Speaker 1: Lisa asked me. This has to do with the podcast I did the other day.
Speaker 2: She said, I have to ask Dolly fret savergn stated that all the my labs negative tv ets were aw bs. How do we reconcile this? Okay, So here's what I just wanted to say. I've been trying to tell this everybody. You know, Lisa, I think you know this, Lisa, I just interviewed, not everyone. I won't have anybody on my show. I'm not like a like a media whore or something like that, but I like Preston's a big name of the UFO industry, and I and I think what they were saying was that the my labs exist. But they were trying to say that there's not many negative ET's. But I don't agree with that, and I don't have much room to like to argue. I don't want to argue on a show. So I actually there are negative ET's. I believe there are negative ET's for sure.
Speaker 3: I really do break it down, break it down, Rob, what do you think? And I'm got me interested now here.
Speaker 2: I think there's reptilians and grays. I think they're still around. I think they're abducting people still. I mean, I get it from my emails all the time. People email me all the time and they say, I don't want to be on your show, but I just want to let you know that, like you know, I was abducted and it was horrendous and it was like, you know, I get I get people. I should have said that the other night, but you know, like I didn't. I don't like to cause confrontation.
Speaker 3: You know, well, you know, sometimes things need to be brought to light. My personal opinion on information that I've seen presented to me. People send me information every day. I got at least twenty people sending me videos and stuff, and I'm only one person. So at the end of the week, I'll take the best stuff and put it, put it together and make a video. I believe our government and Hollywood are both part of the same entity, and they are. I believe that they are the Reptilians, the Reptilians. Okay, I did a video not long ago where a freemason exposed everything and they killed him for it. After he did this video explaining the pyramid and at the top is uh, you know, the Reptilians the devil, so to speak, and then you have the what do you say? The Masons were like down here and then and then you had the foot soldiers of that. But we are in uh there there. They run everything. The Reptilians run everything. Do you know they spent more money. They put more money into Hollywood. It's a fact they put more money into Hollywood than they do for NASA. Why is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is true. That is true. Yeah, well we better finish up that. You been going about an hour and ten minutes.
Speaker 2: But can you tell everybody where to find you, especially where to find your rumble so people can go subscribe.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, yeah, we were on we were doing really well on YouTube and I lost I lost they but when I first started, they took me down. Then I lost two chan to YouTube. So I've been doing this a while, but they keep taking me down and doing different things. Anybody that saw my other interviews on here, Robert, you saw the numbers for yourself. We were doing real well and then the numbers dropped, which I didn't know that was possible. We were like, at least we were at least six hundred the first twenty four to forty eight hours, and then it just started dropping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is weird. I've noticed that with other videos too. I don't know what that is, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well but so, yeah, we were doing well, we were about to get monetized, and they took me down completely and deleted over two hundred videos I had on there. So I refused to give them any more content. So I you know, we're over on Rumble now. A lot of truthers that are getting taken down, they're slowly coming over to Rumble. So over there it's uncensored, unfiltered. I got raw stuff, a lot of stuff that we can can't talk about over here. Me and Robert are both over there on Yeah, we'll have to have you over over on my show and we'll get deep into it on the stuff we can't talk about on here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Miles, Miles moon Bases. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah Miles moon Bases. Just go there, bro rum rumble, Miles moon Bases. We got all kinds of stuff. I got ship on the Moon. I talk about everything, whether it pitches somebody off or not, I talk about it all.
Speaker 2: I put your Facebook in the description too, if you want people to. That's all right for people going to contact you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh uh message me and messenger because there's so much fake accounts and weird stuff. I'm very funny about who I accept and who I don't. So if if you're looking for me through the channel and you know Robert, just be like, oh, yeah, I found you on Robert's channel. Because if I look at your profile and I see that we don't have mutual friends, you know, we're all connected in this community, So if I see that you don't have any mutual friends, then odds are I won't you know, accept you on there, But just be like, oh I saw you on Robert's channel, and uh, you know it's a moon you know, uh, you know, Robert put it in there. It's the one with the moon for the profile. And we got all of our rumble stuff over there. Go there, check it out. We got everything, you name it, We got it over there, all right, Robert, I got I gotta hop off here. I got the phone blowing up here on me. I don't even have any audio audio win