Speaker 1: I think it's a beautiful I think he's a beautiful man. I think our audience as a.
Speaker 2: Mullet, if you're into that kind of thing. Like I think if I was twenty six and single, Louie would not be my type of guy. Like I know I'm from Kansas, but like, I don't understand the mullet making a comeback, Like I get why guys have.
Speaker 3: A mullet, right, Like I get it's like the cool thing now to do. But they also wear crocs.
Speaker 2: I don't think those are cool either, And they also do other weird things that I don't understand that twenty six year olds do.
Speaker 1: Do you think? Do you think that when you were what are we saying twenty five, twenty six, when you were twenty five or twenty six, were you hot enough to get somebody like Louis or somebody like John Hoagland.
Speaker 2: It's actually funny because somebody said this to me the other day that I met in twenty fourteen, and he goes, I think you're aging in reverse from twenty fourteen, and I said, yeah, because I started getting like botox and really good skincare and I can afford go get lasers zapped all over my face.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, when you hit like thirty, you're saying no is what you're No, I don't think it's twenty six. I was no. I think I was. I always drank a lot, so like I always had like I never was like in great shape.
Speaker 2: I like I liked alcohol and food, so like I never was like the girl with like the great body. I just had big boobs, so like it kind of got like overshadowed the rest. Like I found that somebody sent me a picture of me the other day. I might have been one hundred and fifteen pounds soaking wet. I'm twenty two years old. I just moved to Vegas.
Speaker 3: I look like I'm gonna fall over, but I have no ass, skinny legs, Like it's just like a little twig. And now I'm just not.
Speaker 1: Let's have uh, let's have the guys tweet that out.
Speaker 3: No, I am not sharing the photos.
Speaker 2: Actually, after I was on handity, it was a former golf customer. It was me and my girlfriend Jordan, and I was like, man, I think I'd give a lot of things to be that skinny again. And you were twenty two years old, twenty three, it's like right when I first moved to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I guess I'll stop talking about how attractive I think our producers are. I mean, like, there's only so many times you can do that before it's like, Okay, now that's not that's weird. Now that's weird. I do think they do a trific job. What what do you want to talk about? I know this is a weekend that people are about.
Speaker 3: What do we want to talk about?
Speaker 1: You got a.
Speaker 2: Week off last week? Eighteen left us off for dead? I got some needs from art Decison.
Speaker 1: How did you do?
Speaker 3: Awful?
Speaker 2: It is been a fucking blood bath since the Rams didn't cover the teaser? What was that like a Monday and a half ago?
Speaker 1: That was Monday Night football? Last week? Yeah, lost to Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Awful. They didn't cover the teaser. Niners didn't cover the teaser.
Speaker 2: Georgia lost my ten to one ticket and my Calcutta and Georgia. Yeah, and so that sucked, and Tech Tech my little bullshit one hundred to one ticket.
Speaker 3: And then, by the way, I elected not to hedge and take the three and a half with the Raiders. I kept going back and forth. Am I going to take the Chiefs. Am I going to take the Eagles?
Speaker 2: I knew I was going to take the Vikings Hedge what explain that?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Okay, I knew I was going to So it was a double pick week on Splash. I knew I was going to take the Vikings right. The Vikings line went up all week Green Bay.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have three.
Speaker 2: I had three teams for the afternoon that I had available. I had the Bears, the Eagles, or the Chiefs. I went with the Chiefs, and that was probably the smart decision because the Bears were down sixteen nothing at one point.
Speaker 1: We the Chiefs played out the Raiders, the Bears played to.
Speaker 2: Detroit, and the Eagles played home to the Commanders, but they rested everybody. So I originally was going to use the Eagles. Then midweek I get a call from Chris Thurston. He said, bet the Commanders right now plus seven. There's one of our books still has it, So I bet it. He goes Eagles arresting everybody.
Speaker 3: So I was like, okay, maybe I don't want to use the Eagles, and then it looked like down the stretch, I should use the Eagles because the Chiefs were just awful.
Speaker 2: Ultimately, all three of those afternoon teams lost, so I don't know if it really mattered, But at that point in time, I didn't have the ability to bet nine or ten grand on the Raiders plus three and a half eighteen.
Speaker 3: That has plagued me all season one. I fucking hate them oh as much as I hate the Chiefs because it cost me like a little over eighteen dimes. In the Splash Survivor, it got split fifty ways because it was a revival, right it was. It was a revival.
Speaker 1: How many people? What did each people are eat?
Speaker 3: Like eighteen thousand?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 2: How much already made eighteen thousand and seven or ninety three or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it was so when it raised it poor.
Speaker 2: So like we're talking like in a matter of I'm not gonna say how much because Breget's yells at me.
Speaker 3: He'll send me a text from the room. You're not supposed to talking about money.
Speaker 1: You look like a is he sitting by the door listening?
Speaker 3: I feel like it. I feel like it someday lit up and it's him, and I'm like, what did I say?
Speaker 1: Now? Every time i'ting to picture him like with a cup up against the door.
Speaker 3: Who knows, who knows, But y'all let you do the math.
Speaker 2: Fifteen thousand dollars, Calcutta take it ten to one, eighteen thousand dollars, Survivor. It was and all the teasers right because I had Bengals and teasers Brown's one.
Speaker 3: It was just it was bad. It was bad. It was bad. We move on.
Speaker 2: And also, the guy that I was fading during college basketball season, who's down like a bazillion dollars, started winning, so and I knew that day was.
Speaker 1: But he's still down. He's still down a bazillion even with the recent success.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think he was like down like fifty or sixty units to start the year, even just started. I know something.
Speaker 2: Like I've said this before, sometimes finding people to fade is better than finding people to follow.
Speaker 1: Don't, doesn't. Don't most people realize apparently I can't talk today. Don't most people realize that finding somebody to fade is just as hard because the whole point of the point spread is it's supposed to make it so everybody wins about half the time, and then the sports book collects the big in the middle, like the work. Yes, the worst guy is probably gonna win about high forty percent of the time.
Speaker 3: Wait, well this guy was not. And now I knew it was going to turn. I was waiting, I knew it was going to turn, and it's turned. It just happened to turn the same damn week as the teasers turned, as all the futures bets get cash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, can you answer your question?
Speaker 3: I had a fucking horrible week that you had off. I didn't have it off.
Speaker 1: You're always off?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? What does that mean? What am I ever off?
Speaker 1: You're always on vacation.
Speaker 3: Even when I'm on vacation, I work. I've worked from the Bahamas and I've worked from Ireland. I've worked from a Roma.
Speaker 1: If you hadn't work Italy, if you didn't work when you're on vacation, you wouldn't work at all. You're gone all the time.
Speaker 3: I'm never gone off. I'm here.
Speaker 1: I was on my phone all week. I just didn't have time for you and your stupid crap. But trust me, I had to work all fucking week, like always. What do you want to talk about? You want to that's all? We're doing a recap last weekend, or do you want.
Speaker 2: To talk about the college out week eighteen, we're on the wild card weekend.
Speaker 1: We got a ton of question about the college games.
Speaker 3: Well we're gonna talk about those two, but we know NFL is king, and fine, you want to start off with college, we can start up with college. But let's be real, not having.
Speaker 2: Georgia, not having Alabama, not having Notre Dame or any of those, that's gonna hurt handle.
Speaker 1: Why was Alabama in the playoff?
Speaker 3: I mean because of the SEC bias I have been telling you about for a better part of a decade.
Speaker 2: And then you say, well, it's bullshit, Kelly, look at their strength of schedule.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's I've never said in the top fifteen.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever said the word strength of schedule in my life.
Speaker 2: ESPN puts a built in bias when they're going to start the season off in the top twenty five.
Speaker 1: Alabama sucks. Sucked. Just because Oklahoma sucked even more than them doesn't mean that they didn't suck.
Speaker 3: And they sucked, and Miami sucked in that first game.
Speaker 1: And for themselves, Alabama is I watched a little bit of that game, very little, if you want to call that a game. Alabama there's no words. There's no words for how bad the committee is.
Speaker 2: Even when the backup quarterback came in, I text CT his mom was like, ah, it's over.
Speaker 3: The fat latest thing. I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa. We don't say these things in the third quarter, vowel, we don't do that.
Speaker 1: And it was it was over immediately.
Speaker 2: It was over, Like I I just it. Ha'd been already. I could tell the way that the tides were turning. I had such a good October, November, in December that I was like, I don't need Is that a play.
Speaker 1: On words because they're the Crimson Tide?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Is that a play on words because they're the Crimson Tide? All right, finish your thought, go ahead? So that he lost the night game? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So but here's here's the point in saying all this. I think handle is going to be down for these two games. Maybe Miami's still somehow a national brand from the nineties. I don't really understand it. Indiana is not a national brand except for now. Apparently Mark Cuban is writing them fat checks for nil, Like, how the fuck do I get a Mark Cuban for case date?
Speaker 1: I saw something online I think yesterday or maybe the day before that said Indiana has the biggest fan or alumni base in the country. Did you know this? They have the most alums in the country, That's what I mean. And you know the internet.
Speaker 3: Write degrees out like is that why?
Speaker 1: But the whole point of it was like they don't need a t Booon Pickens or something like that of me that. They don't need Larry Ellison, they don't need whoever you want to use. They don't need that one guy to bankroll everything because they've got this enormous alumni base. And if you look at the transfer portal that's open right now, which.
Speaker 3: Is how these defense is in Indiana.
Speaker 1: Everyone's going to Indiana. They got the quarterback from I think TCU is going there. They got some stud receiver from Michigan State's going there. They got all these guys. I think they got a tight end from Miami that was like a big, really high prosperity.
Speaker 2: That's offensive lineman there Texas Tech where all the money's at.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. It's crazy. It's crazy to see the changeover in college football.
Speaker 2: You don't like it, no, because Casey's never gonna win a national championship. We have like four really really really rich guys, really really rich guys, and I've on them. I'm already kind of annoyed about how much money I've already spent and we haven't won shit.
Speaker 3: That's just me.
Speaker 1: There's definitely something wrong with the system in which the players are transferring, Like during the build up to the games, or ole miss is saying we may let you guys, or LSU's letting saying we may let these guys coach. It's a national semi final, it's a it's the they're one game away from the national championship game. These guys may never get this chance again in their entire career. They might never be this close to winning a national title ever in their career in their lives. Now, we can't let you coach this one. Coach, No, we need you, to hear, we need you.
Speaker 3: They're gonna need him in Baton Rouge to get to work.
Speaker 1: And that I understand that you you decided to hire this guy whose team is in the playoff. That was your call.
Speaker 3: To Georgia.
Speaker 1: Well, I think most of us, did you know? I think most of us. I'd put myself in that I thought I thought. Uh, I thought Miami was gonna lose to Ohio State. The Alabama game actually played out about as I thought it would. The game that was surprising to me was there was so much sharp steam on Texas Tech, like crazy steam at the very end. And I'm not surprised that they lost necessarily because teams lose, and that's that. I'm very rarely surprised by, like just the outcome of a game. But for for the Steam to be that aggressive and then to just get killed, I did not see that coming that that was surprising. Uh, you want to do so? You want to just roll into these semifinals? Are you? You know, you don't seem like you care at all.
Speaker 2: I told you, I really don't. I mean, I know I should, but like, there's nothing, there's nothing definitively that I want to bet in either one of these games. So I'm just curious, is from your side of things, like if if there's gonna be a need or I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, otherwise I'm probably just gonna fade Trent.
Speaker 1: We're gonna need old Miss. But again, we talk about this a lot, but I'll do it again. A lot of it comes down to futures. Positions. We're in a really bad spot on Miami. Miami was I think the worst position we were in on any of the twelve teams going into the College Wable playoffs, and now they're a three and a half point favorite in the semi final. That's not where you want to be if you're in our shoes.
Speaker 2: So you know, coudos to Miami to Indiana, won't they I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think not if they're three and a half point favorite against Old Miss? Okay, but not good.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna I think it's like Indiana minus six. Do you guys headlines up yet?
Speaker 1: I don't. Kelly, do you want to talk about the game or what are we doing? Honestly, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: I just want you to tell me what they're betting.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm trying to. I'm trying to tell you. Uh, it's a little bit more on Old Miss. Because we went to three and a half pretty quickly. We had two sharp accounts laid three. We're really gonna need All Miss. The future are pretty big, and that's a really that's how the people here look at it. The people that do the booking look at it. Oh, there'll be a dog in the next round. What does it matter. That's how you end up in these situations.
Speaker 3: Is that what you're really mad about is that you ended up in this situation.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't care, but that's how you end up in these situations. They can't win, they're a six point underdog. Well, actually yeah they could, Yeah they could.
Speaker 3: It happens every single Saturday.
Speaker 1: Actually happens. Happens every week, actually every week.
Speaker 3: Well that I made an entire career on it, in.
Speaker 1: Fact, But yes, they would be an underdog against Indiana. Are you sure Indiana is gonna lose to Oregon?
Speaker 3: That's actually the one game I think about.
Speaker 1: That's what That's another reason why it's so stupid to look at it that way. You're sure, you're just positive that Oregon's gonna lose?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: If Bernanda Mendoza gets knocked out on the first play, things could get a little spicy there.
Speaker 3: For the who's Virginia yours? Hoosiers? Hoosiers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll need old mess the other game Friday, so that that game's being really well bet, I mean I kind of agree with Kelly about Indiana as a brand kind of, but they sold out every booth and pod already for Friday Night here at the super Book. That's great, so obviously, and that's.
Speaker 2: Very unusual John Murray and asked for a boother pod for that game.
Speaker 1: No, no, don't don't call me.
Speaker 3: But I'm not gonna call you back, but yesterday, and I appreciated.
Speaker 1: That you called me. And I answered, oh yeah, you did answer because I just sat down and I was I was actually feeding the dogs.
Speaker 3: Are you like, ah, okay.
Speaker 1: Fine, I you know, you know when you're like I was in the kitchen, I was making food for the dogs. And you can see your phone as kind of like sort of moving, and I just look over there and I just see K I V and like, ah fuck, I answered now, I answered right, And it took care.
Speaker 3: Of everything too, And I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Indiana, Oregon, it's like it's over sixty percent of the tickets around Indiana. But you did see the number come down a little bit, right, This number was more like four now it's more like three and a half. I know everybody's gonna pick Indiana. I know for futures, that's how everyone's gonna look at. They're gonna play Indiana. They can't beat Indiana.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because they've already played, right, I mean, that's how the general public bets.
Speaker 3: Indiana went into Eugene. What is a seven point underdog.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty big point spread swing, right, I mean it's a huge, but it's huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That October, that game was bet down a lot. Though. There was a lot of sharp money in Indiana in that game, So there were a lot of people that thought that number was too high, and I know a lot of sharp accounts the bit that excuse me bet Indiana against Alabama. But I still contend that Alabama was a lousy team that I had no business being in the college football playoff. So I've still got to see. I don't want to be one of those people that keeps doubting Indiana. Obviously, Indiana is great.
Speaker 3: I know that I agree with that.
Speaker 2: But Indiana just a year ago, Kirk Signetti's this great underdog coach, and now all of a sudden, they've just moved into this role as a favorite, which is significantly different. Winning a game is one thing, covering a.
Speaker 3: Game by margin is another.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be a long scoring game. I really do.
Speaker 2: I could see it being just like the Big Ten Championship, like thirteen to ten, Indiana wins doesn't cover no one would be shocked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that. I think ultimately you've got to give Oregon's defense a lot of credit. Maybe we didn't really understand how good they were this year. I know, the Texas Tech quarterback, unfortunately for him, had just a catastrophic game on Year's Day. And he's not that bad.
Speaker 3: He was he looked that bad.
Speaker 1: He was horrifying in that game. But at some point point, don't you give some of that credit to Oregon defensively? I think you should. Yeah, sure, Oregon's got Oregon's got a pretty good team. Futures wise, we'd like to see Oregon win two. We do better on Oregon than we do on h on Indiana, although if Miami wins, to Kelly's earlier point, you know, we probably would want to see Indiana in there, because we're gonna want to be in as good of a position as we can to hedge potentially against Miami, because Miami is a bad result for us because they can't win. That's what I was told.
Speaker 3: So the bottom line, you're gonna need both dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so well, definitely Ole Miss for sure, Okay, and then yeah, we'll need Oregon. The public really likes Indiana. But that number did go from four to three and a half. I'm just saying, but you know, I just laugh when I see I laugh when I see something like Oregon get bet from like minus two and a half the plus one. And then my colleagues are on x saying that there's sharp money on Texas Tech, which there obviously was. That's why the line went from two and a half to one the other way. And then after the game, these people were like, oh, yeah, I roll sharp money. It's like, well, if you don't think the line moving from two and a half to one the other side in the last couple of hours is sharp money.
Speaker 3: Well that's kind of what happened.
Speaker 1: I don't tell you. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: That's what kind of happened with Art. So you were gone and I said, Art, can you send me needs? He goes, ah, I heard what the last call comments section was saying. Because you know, he does another show on wagers Talk called the best betting show ever, So he's like in the comments all the time now, so he sees everything.
Speaker 1: How official is the best? Like it says the best betting show? Ever, how official is that?
Speaker 2: I I've heard it's doing great. It's Art to Caesar, the pres and Joe ran Nieri. I would be lying to you if I said I had time to watch it. But the comments seem to really like that trio. But Art also doing the last Call, So I said, Art, hey, John MRIs on vacation. I don't want to bother them.
Speaker 3: I know you're there. Can you please send me the needs? And then people get mad when you guys need teams named the Jets and the Titans.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, we always need the Jets and the Titans. We needed the Raiders.
Speaker 3: Like the Colts.
Speaker 2: Was I thought the Colts are gonna get the outright win there for a minute, I was like, dang, well, we needed.
Speaker 1: The Raiders like every week of the season.
Speaker 3: Except for this one. And so I didn't bet the Raiders and hedge my Chief Survivor. Thanks, guys.
Speaker 1: We need the Dogs in the College Table playoff. We don't want Miami to win the national championship. I'll just be an Oregon fan. If Oregon could win Friday and win the title, that'd be good. For us. Yeah, what's wrong with Oregon?
Speaker 2: I don't like them from the Fiesta a long time ago. They're not nice people. There's a lot of shitty fan bases. Remember when we did my top ten hated fan bases, I probably should have put Oregon in there. I just got reminded how much they're just kind of dicks.
Speaker 3: Man Ohio State. It's still number one though.
Speaker 1: Of course a minute, what about uh what Kansas?
Speaker 3: They're up there? KU's up there?
Speaker 1: What about Kansas State? How do you know you guys aren't a bunch of dicks.
Speaker 2: Because everybody tells us how nice we are when we come to visit. When all the guys from Cincinnati came to Manhattan for the first time, they were like on Twitter, like, oh my god, how nice. These people are so nice. It's like when I told you I went to West Virginia and everything please be careful, Oh my god. And then I get there, I'm like, these people are really nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In general, in Morgantown, the it's the uh the student base is really nice. They're the party and have fun. They don't really seem to care that much. Who wins. It's the townies.
Speaker 3: In Manhattan that would be a towny for sure.
Speaker 1: They're a little like I'd be a little cautious and maybe maybe how we went over to the trailer because when I say townies, I'm implying that people that live in Morgantown that don't go to the university. Right, that's not even really what I mean. I'm talking about like people that live in like adjacent communities and they come there for the game.
Speaker 3: The game.
Speaker 1: No, No, they can't walk to the game. They're just there to cause.
Speaker 2: In Manhattan are so we're the football stadium's not on campus, right, but it's like surrounded by neighborhood's kind of like Lambeau. So like Aunt Helen bought a couple of houses over there so that you could like park and rent them out for people that are wanting to go to the games because you could just walk. So that's why I thought you meant by adjacent, Like no, I said that poorly.
Speaker 1: It's like just people that live in in West Virginia, maybe not necessarily in Morgantown, got it, they don't go to the university. You probably did not go to not townies. There's stateis Oh you said that, that's really funny. Uh, the States and they come down and they're just causing ship you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But it's the college kids that are setting the couches on fire and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that doesn't hurt anybody.
Speaker 3: No, not going to throw me on the fire.
Speaker 2: I definitely had like visions of that possibly being a big like people were really like you.
Speaker 1: You had visions of them burning you at the stake and more.
Speaker 3: You have to remember, you guys were good.
Speaker 2: The good news was Oklahoma State had just beaten you guys the week before, So you guys weren't undefeated with Gino Smith anymore. The first time I went in, we still beat you guys, but that pain was already inflicted the week before, so you guys weren't as.
Speaker 1: Mad, right, already devastated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're your perfect season was already over.
Speaker 1: Do you want to talk about the NF the NFL. We're finally in the playoffs, right, thank god?
Speaker 3: So we got thirteen more games left for the series.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's great. They don't they don't. They don't do a Pro Bowl anymore, right, do they get they discontinued that.
Speaker 3: That's a good question. I don't know, put that put.
Speaker 1: That in the for the producers to look up for us. I do have a lot of notes on the playoff games. So they the first game is Rams Panthers. That that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of these teams have already played each other. So it's gonna be interesting to see what second and third games look like that are not in the division.
Speaker 1: Rams are. They're an eleven point favorite.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And we we did see some sharp money in minus ten, so very sharp money actually, so we got the Rams up from ten to eleven, probably.
Speaker 2: Probably betting that Matthew Savorn is not going to throw two picks in the first quarter, one of them being.
Speaker 3: A pick six this time? What is that what he did the first time they played Carolina? Y oh, we were well, we lost.
Speaker 2: We meet Chris and Joff lost the Westgate five K when he played a bad game versus the Niners if you remember.
Speaker 1: Oh I lost, Uh, I lost one of my circus survivors with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I lost a splash survivor with Matthew Stafford throwing those two picks versus the Panthers.
Speaker 1: Wow, is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And that's why I am gonna be cheering against that team, So go Panthers.
Speaker 1: Well need the Panthers probably. I mean, at the very least, there's gonna be a lot of moneyline parlays that the Rams just get tossed into. There's a lot going on this weekend with the playoff games Thursday Friday college basketball. Maybe there's a big Sacramento Kings game. I'm no Kings. I guess on that they're nine and or they're eight and twenty nine. They're so bad, it's so funny. They lose every game.
Speaker 3: You have the season win total. That sounds matter.
Speaker 1: Plus we get the plus. We do a lot of no Kings bits in the group chat. We're all no Kings. The night game is I gotta admit the night game is pretty interesting. So one of our producers, John Hoagland, is gonna be there. I think sounds like it in Chicago, Johnny Boy green Bay at the Bears. Weather forecast looks pretty negative right here. It's gonna be a it's gonna be that'll be a good game. What channels that game on? Okay, No, I'll look it up later. I have no idea I might actually watch that game, green Bay.
Speaker 3: You might actually watch that one, but not any others.
Speaker 1: There's actually one wild card game that interests me, but we'll get.
Speaker 3: To that one on Amazon Prime Video. Oh great, at Eastern.
Speaker 1: Thanks for sharing it for me. In Eastern Time, green Bay was plus one another minus one, so I said there was some sharp money on the rams. There was. There's also been some really sharp money on green Bay. So almost every game, as we go down this list, I can tell you guys, we've seen like very respected accounts on it. So if you want to show where you get the most bang for your buck season, I mean there's only six games, but we've seen like really sharp accounts on five of the six games.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, I mean I can still get green Bay minus one, minus one, oh five.
Speaker 3: I better probably bet that.
Speaker 1: Green Bay is getting or did get sharp money. Go to Sunday, so this is the game. The only game that I actually find interesting personally is the Buffalo Jacksonville. So of course it's at the ten am the ten am Sunday game. It's pick them. I haven't really seen oh thank you. I haven't really seen anything on the side, but we did see sharp money on the over in this game. Over fifty one and a half word fifty two, I think to me, the interesting storyline in this game is, let's just say Buffalo loses the game.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna lose the game.
Speaker 1: That wouldn't surprise me at all. Jacksonville had a great season. Their coaching staff's done a great job with Lawrence. But what I find interesting about this game is if I'm any of these coaches, if I'm John Harbaugh, if I'm Kevin Stefanski, if I'm any of the top coaches, I have to wait and see what happens here, because if Buffalo loses, They're finally gonna fire that bozo.
Speaker 3: Are you think they're gonna fire McDermott?
Speaker 1: Are they ever gonna fire the guy? How many playoff games can he blow? So he gets fired? And now, all of a sudden, how many times in our lives has the best quarterback in the NFL in his prime had a coaching vacancy. If I'm John Harbaugh or Stefanski or any of these guys, I'm telling my agents like, WHOA, we gotta see what happens here. Imagine if Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Gotski deserves the Buffalo job.
Speaker 1: I think John Harbaugh does.
Speaker 3: I think John Harbaugh does?
Speaker 1: I think John Harbaugh does, and yeah, I guess I did.
Speaker 2: Darry Il is gonna flip out so bad when John Harbaugh wins a Super Bowl up with the Bills.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I wouldn't want to make I wouldn't make a move until I saw if Josh Allen was available. That's that's my thoughts. But I do think that's a really interesting game. I think it's a fun game. The afternoon game. The fort nine ers even have any players left?
Speaker 2: No, no, they don't because I have them at twenty to one who win the Super Bowl, So I have play like they were dead to rights in October. Everybody actually was dead on that team. Now all their defense is hurt, and uh well Trent Trent Williams, Bengo, Yeah, I think might be back. I think he might be back. But Fred Warner we know is done. Nick Botha we know is done right, so.
Speaker 3: Rock Perty.
Speaker 2: I was pissed, like, how do you how do you throw that red zone interception for my teaser cover?
Speaker 3: I don't know. They're claiming he was hurt, but it was just a stinger.
Speaker 2: So I never I never really believe these coaches like I think he's been playing hurt for a better part of the season and.
Speaker 3: That's going to probably run dry in Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: A game seems like a tough scene because, like, on paper, I can see why five would want that game. On paper, San Francisco and Philadelphia are two great franchisees get but in reality, the Eagles play the worst football imaginable to watch their whole right now.
Speaker 2: Their offense has been really and Jalen Hurts drunk at the casino is coming to fruition.
Speaker 1: What did he think? May a comment about his height?
Speaker 2: No, he made a comment about how Caleb Williams was a better quarterback, and he was just like rattling on and on and on and on all his nonsense, and I'm like, okay, have another one and now here I'd rather.
Speaker 1: I would rather have Caleb Williams if I was starting a team. To be honest with you.
Speaker 3: As as it stands today, yeah I would probably agree with you.
Speaker 1: But I did. I teased sharp action. We got something. We got Philly minus four. Philly's now a half point favorite, Philly minus two thirty on the money line. It's just it's tough. San Francisco has had a great season. When you look at their injuries, it's impressive. That they're where they are when you can all the people they had out and how good their division is. It's not like they fell into the playoffs like Carolina did. They were in a really good division with Seattle on the rams. They still found their way in. It's tough to see them against Philly here. We took money on Philly minus four? Okay, night game. Do you think Louis Denote our other producer, Louis deno Frio is a big Patriots fan.
Speaker 3: He makes no sense by the way he's like all over the board.
Speaker 1: Do you think Louis thinks I'm a dick? Because? Oh yeah? But do you think he thinks I'm a dick? Specifically because I said I don't feel happy for the Patriots. No one's happy for Patriots fans.
Speaker 2: Do you believe it's been six six years since they've had a home playoff game like florious years.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't hate the Patriots. I don't hate I don't hate them, I don't care. I don't hate their fans.
Speaker 2: I mean, some of my fondest memories I saw have a Belichick blows shirt that I bought in Denver.
Speaker 1: You're a Denver fan of course you don't like the Patriots, but I don't.
Speaker 3: It was great, but it didn't matter.
Speaker 2: I got paid Manning who beat them in the AMC Championship game.
Speaker 3: We won a super Bowl. I like, yeah, I don't know, highlight, that's a lifetime highlight.
Speaker 1: I got no ill will towards these people. I just I'm not happy for the Patriots. I spent half of my life watching them.
Speaker 2: Thurston is going to make a boatload of money off his playoff tickets, Like he said it last week. He goes, you know, he's just been cheering against him this whole time, and he's like, oh god, I can't wait to sell these tickets for the first round.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh yeah, I mean tickets that he has for the games.
Speaker 2: Yes, tickets that like he he got passed down to him. So now he's a season ticket holder. And he's like he can't wait wait for this team uh to uh, you know, make a run in the playoffs so he can make some money off his tickets. And I'm like, yeah, I think they're gonna lose to the Chargers.
Speaker 1: We saw a little bit on this game. I don't I don't want to compare it to some of the other stuff from the other games. We have seen a little bit of money on the Chargers, enough for us to go from Remember we booked these games at minus one oh eight, so enough for us to go from three and a half minus eight to minus sixteen. But I would not compare it with the other bets we've seen over in the Buffalo game Eagles minus four Rams minus ten, Packers plus one. I wouldn't put it in that category. But I do think we'll well. I know we will need the Chargers because it's the last game. I know, technically the Monday night game is the last game, but with the way people come to Vegas, Sunday night football is the game that everything rolls to. Most people leave Monday, and I know that a lot of the parlays are going to be closing with New England on Sunday night. Although the Monday Night game, I can tell you guys again, a lot of sharp money on Monday night football. How did the Steelers beat the Ravens?
Speaker 3: And kicking is for losers?
Speaker 1: And how's well had Ravens?
Speaker 2: Guess who had Ravens? Do you want to guess? Do you want a Gas who had the Ravens?
Speaker 1: Was it you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Raven's money line me right, number at all throw crash.
Speaker 1: And they fired harball. That's the solution.
Speaker 2: Good fire him because that garbage franchise does not deserve him. Like you said, he needs to go off to better places and get a better job and win some super Bowls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it won a super Bowl again, red zone interceptions lamar.
Speaker 1: I saw one. I saw one person on X said something about, well, he's only won one super Bowl. It's like what a super Bowls grow on trees. He's only one.
Speaker 3: Philadelphia fired Andy Reid super Bowl.
Speaker 1: If you win a super Bowl, have.
Speaker 3: To win a super Bowl. When I was like my second year in Vegas or something.
Speaker 1: How many franchises in the NFL have never even won a super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Like half of them?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's half, it's a lot a lot of them.
Speaker 3: There's trivia question I don't know the answer to.
Speaker 1: I don't either. I know the Steelers have on a lot. I think they've won six. They're getting the sharp money in this game. So Steelers at plus three and a half, Steelers at plus three even money, and now the Steeler it's plus three flat now minus went away both ways. Pittsburgh a sharp side. Houston I do think will be the public side, although I'm curious to see how that plays out. I really am that Monday night game. I do think the public will probably be on Houston just because the minus is next to their name.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but do you really think that they will because if you look at the public likes to look at recent form. In recent form, they're giving up like three touchdowns to the Raiders to the Cardinals.
Speaker 3: I thought, I think, what Riley Leonard do last week?
Speaker 1: Haven't they won like ten games in a row.
Speaker 3: Yes, but in the last like five they haven't.
Speaker 1: Covered Okay, so think about this.
Speaker 2: The public jumps off teams way before sharp guys do, because sharp guys live and die by their numbers. Where the public goes that team just fucked me over for the third straight game, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I don't know. I don't know. I would guess the public will be on Houston. But you've got you know, if you got a real split here with this Houston team very limited following, and a Pittsburgh team that has this massive, huge following, Trump guys around Pittsburgh at least, so far. We're talking on Wednesday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I didn't look on the Odds Logic screen. But if I had to go ahead and say this out loud, if you like Pittsburgh and you're taking three, you're jackass. And if you like Houston and you're laying.
Speaker 3: Three and a half, you're a bigger jackass.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's how you talk to your customers.
Speaker 3: It's not my customers.
Speaker 1: You don't you don't have a piece of Odds logic.
Speaker 3: No, not like that, Not like I tried to bargain for. No, Johan, I tried to bargain at Hard Park. I did not. I did not get the piece of the pie that I was asking for. And rightfully, So.
Speaker 1: What about before we go to the mail bag? What I mean, don't you have like fifty contests you're in this week?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, Ariel and I. Yeah, it's funny. Well, I wasn't gonna bring it up because you were such a dick about it when you text me and you said, hey, we got a contest for the playoffs.
Speaker 1: I said, I was in a state where splash sports was legal. I was going to sign up if we had a cont.
Speaker 3: I said, yes, Ariel and I have a layoff survivor and you said, oh, well then I'm not doing it. I'm like, you can't support me in Ariel for twenty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Who has twenty five dollars in this.
Speaker 3: Economy, Well gas is about to be one dollar.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, yes, anyway.
Speaker 3: Dollars twenty five dollars fifty thou dollars guaranteed.
Speaker 2: It filled so fast it was like on the move on Monday, and I was like, damn, this is gonna fill. So I tweeted, hey, this will be filled by noon tomorrow and it was filled before eight pm that night. So the slash guys is like, hey, we got four days. You would have run it back. It seems like there was a lot of people who missed out. So now we have one. It's halfway full right now on Wednesday. You have to sign up by.
Speaker 3: Four thirty Eastern on Saturday before the first game kicks off. It's gonna be really fun. Traditional survivor gotta take the winner.
Speaker 1: Give us the format. You quit pocket watching me over the twenty five bucks, Give me the format.
Speaker 3: Kid double picks, wild Card weekend and the divisional round.
Speaker 1: And you can't so I gotta pick two out of the six. Then I gotta pick two out of four, and then I gotta pick one and one. Yes, so I gotta pick six winners.
Speaker 3: I think you can do that.
Speaker 1: That sounds hard, Honestly, it sounds. It always sounds easy.
Speaker 3: No, because like I think you're gonna go, Okay, here's what you gotta do. You're gonna pick.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people will save the Rams right, thinking that the Rams will win the divisional round. I think a lot of people might say, Philly, my, I don't know. I think I'm gonna go Jacksonville because I think Jacksonville's gonna win and Chargers and I did four. Actually I did eight. I did four and one and four and the other, so I have eight. So I think I'm gonna go. But I'm gonna do some like longer shot ones.
Speaker 1: Well, I think if I think one thing we have learned is you can't just do what everybody else is doing and something like this. You have to it's it's I mean, it's only twenty five dollars. So maybe you do take Carolina. You know you've you've got to do something in.
Speaker 3: One in one you gotta gamble.
Speaker 1: And I don't know what I mean. I know what you're saying about the Rams.
Speaker 3: But YEH gambled enough on the Kansas City Chiefs this weekend.
Speaker 1: If the Seeds hold in the NFC, if they hold, and that's no guarantee, green Bay is favored as a seventh seed. But I'm just saying, if the Seeds do hold, the Rams end up in Seattle next weekend, that's not exactly an easy game for them. So I don't know. Maybe you do take the Rams, but every everybody's gonna take the Rams. What's the point of advancing along with everybody else? There is no point?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it depends on who well, it depends on who you think, who you want to say for later on down the road. You're right, the Rams would probably be what Minus won in Seattle one and a half.
Speaker 1: No, no, Seattle will be favored in Seattle. In Seattle, Seattle.
Speaker 2: But I just don't think Seattle's home field advantages is good.
Speaker 3: I think the.
Speaker 1: Look at that number of Seattle is playing to now, look what they closed at San Francisco and ye point and they they're they're power rating is really excellent.
Speaker 2: You're right, I probably haven't moved them up enough. That's probably fair. I would agree with that. I probably haven't been as high on Seattle as everybody else.
Speaker 1: I don't think that. I don't think any of us were. I don't think I think Seattle is a team that appears to be peaking at the right time. But it's the NFL. So now I'll watch them go lose to if green If green Bay does beat Chicago, then green Bay would go to Seattle. Green Bay being the seventh seed, they'd be in Seattle. Could they win that game? Sure they could, of course they could. So the NFC and.
Speaker 3: Then the thing is very tight.
Speaker 2: The AC, I feel like, is truly a wild card. I have no idea who's gonna be in the super Bowl from the AFC. I don't think it's gonna be the Broncos. I don't think it's gonna be the Bills.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you've been a hater on the Broncos, Patriots and Bears all season? Why?
Speaker 3: Because they're just not playing anybody.
Speaker 1: They ended up that's one seed, two seed, two seed, when.
Speaker 2: They're all three not gonna make it to the conference championship.
Speaker 1: Come on, none of those three teams is gonna make the confercechads again. I disagree with that, none of them.
Speaker 3: I think you're you're gonna beat the Patriots this week.
Speaker 1: Watch. I saw some statistic about the Chargers offensive line has been like the worst offensive line for any team that they don't think.
Speaker 2: The Chargers are gonna win because of their offense. I think Harbaugh is a too conservative. I think that defense. Okay, You're ridiculous. I think the defense is gonna be what wins that game in Foxborough.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, But I feel like you're just rooting for the Chargers and the Packers out of some resentment to our two lovely producers, Johnny.
Speaker 3: And and then whoever the Broncos playing the first round. You think I'm not betting against them too, because I probably will.
Speaker 1: You're a Broncos fan who.
Speaker 3: Gives a shit. I My allegiance is towards the almighty Dollar.
Speaker 1: Well, if the Chargers do beat New England, and I'm just saying this is a hypothetical scenario, they would be in Denver. Okay, the Chargers are correct me if I'm wrong. The Chargers are the seventh seed, are they not?
Speaker 3: I do you think I pay attention to seating.
Speaker 1: I don't, Well, it's kind of important when you're looking at what next week's games are gonna be.
Speaker 2: Next week's games, Yes, but I think that the games first from a like a like who am I going to bet perspective. I haven't looked at it from a bracket perspective yet.
Speaker 1: I think New England is a two seedon that means that if San Diego Wire win, they would go to Denver and then the Buffalo Jacksonville winner would play The.
Speaker 2: One problem is that Herbert hasn't ever won a wild card game, so I'm not really like sold that he has the guts. Remember in twenty twenty three I had the Jags. Oh it was twenty seven nothing and I went to bed. I woke up and I was like, how did I win that football game?
Speaker 3: I missed it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's how I felt about most of the games over the weekend. You'll just have to tell me about them one day. I'm sure they were great. Do you want to do the mailbag?
Speaker 2: Sure, we're running out of time, but I'll do the mailbag running along today reload sports.
Speaker 3: What sides have the most lop sided action in this week? Weekends? Games. Is there a West Coast bias in any of the.
Speaker 1: Lince lop sided game? I assume that this gentleman talking about the NFL, he.
Speaker 3: Said weekend, I think we could go both.
Speaker 1: Okay, NFL here at least it's by far. Jacksonville in college.
Speaker 3: Why why I gave them out is my best bet.
Speaker 1: Indiana Indiana's lopsided. Any in Indiana is a pretty lopsided to take account. So I'd say NFL Jacksonville.
Speaker 3: Wait, Jacksonville has more tickets than the Bills.
Speaker 1: Has more tickets than any team.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is I'm shocked.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel shocked. Remember in Dodgeball, a true underdog story.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I've seen it, like once can dodger wrench you can dodge a ball? I remember that part.
Speaker 1: That's a good movie, man. I'll actually, I'm actually proud of you for having a movie quote.
Speaker 3: Good for you. Yeah, because it just came up the other day. That's the reason why somebody said it the other day and I laughed, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Jacksonville is the answer Indiana. Indiana will continue to be the answer in the four of the four playoff teams.
Speaker 3: College playoffs are fish or you on the Gators to win it all again. I am not. I bet Iowa State at thirty to one last month, tweeted it out. So that's who I like to win it all this year.
Speaker 1: I got, I got BYU. I got BYU at thirty to one.
Speaker 3: I like that. I'm not ticket. I wouldn't mind holding the BYU ticket in my pocket right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that kid's really good. The freshman. I'm a big b YU guy. Clip that out. Put that out there BYU.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Sean Michael eighty eight on XSS. Is there a futures bet you considered but passed on? That is your biggest regret?
Speaker 3: No, Because if there's something I like, I press the gas pedal, I hit the button.
Speaker 1: I just never you never ever say you know that. I probably shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Really no, even That's why I even laughed about the Texas Tech one. I was so annoyed that that I barely bet any money on it. But I was like I got I was like, I gave this out, this this crazy flyer I've got. If I don't bet it, I will regret it. And I did not regret it, but like I was hoping they could at least win one game and maybe I could then find an opportunity to bet against them for a sizeable amount and cash a ticket.
Speaker 1: One thing I do like about the final four in college football is I never would have bet any of those teams. There was never a time this season where I just shows you how what of a bonehead I am. I never would I liked I liked Georgia, as Kelly knows. I thought Ohio State was the best team, as most of us did. I thought Notre Dame was the team that had a chance to beat Ohio State or beat Indiana. They didn't get invited. So I never would have bet any of those four teams. So I don't have any regrets about any of it because I never would have done it. Okay, never considered, not for a second, Nope, those four. No. Never.
Speaker 2: I never do you regret laying two dollars for Notre Dame to make the college football Playoff.
Speaker 1: I didn't because you talked me out of it, and I bet no. But I bet it after they lost Game one. In Game two, I never laid that price because of you. We talked about this.
Speaker 3: I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: I bet it, but not at that price. Got it, But that's uh. That's the way that college football does their uh does their playoff WAFF. It's all about it's all about making sure nobody's feelings get hurt. It's kind of it's just a lot of ways. It's a microcosm of Kelly's generation. Mhm bye bye bye