Speaker 1: H M, I feel like you.
Speaker 2: Who's that?
Speaker 1: Who is you want?
Speaker 3: Man, Anthony mckiw Yeah, I think so all right, M yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted, I wanted to get warmed up, but I wanted to go too far.
Speaker 4: I gotta I gotta going to pick with you about about your about the job, man, The job is.
Speaker 2: The niggas is stupid. What is what is wrong with the company?
Speaker 1: That's a black job?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I know it's a very black job. Like it's like a super black job. What what what's wrong with them?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: They don't don't repair nothing.
Speaker 4: They got time after time that things go wrong and it's just like whatever.
Speaker 2: I would almost witnessed niggas have a fight the other day, like it was it was craymy that is sounded like home.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, that's that's shamwa. I was like, man, you need to you need to whatever. And then I'm not gonna say I'm not gonna say her name, but that cute woman she pulled up and she was like, well, you know, he's actually a supervisor. And everybody's like, yo, when the fuck was he a supervisor?
Speaker 2: Didn't Nobody tell me that ship And they was just like oh, man, right over there being being quiet, but he laughing.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, cause this ship is hilarious, especially when you don't need the job, you just doing it to cake up a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's like, man, this ship is this ship is days of our lives but with nothing but niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, black job, it's a.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's it's a it's a negro noga me gritting.
Speaker 4: I got a lot, I guess if we're doing Spanish, but uh yeah, this is uh, this is normally the part of the podcast we just keep for just our Patreon people. You know, we had a little bit of flavor and seasoning solve that kind of stuff onto it. But I want to be truthful here. I did not give him any sort of indication of who you were.
Speaker 1: Weak.
Speaker 2: But apparently you just logged into the podcast.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be trouble because this dude, white collar should is he he's a problem. Man, he is a problem, and he's really gonna bring it today. I hope you know, I hope you know you got something going on. Yeah, he just he just signed in. Man, that wasn't that wasn't you know something else. But when I got your your requests, man.
Speaker 2: I didn't give them any heads up for.
Speaker 5: What you do, how you do it, your podcast, none of that stuff.
Speaker 2: So I guess really is Oh, you assumed he was a black man. See how racist you to assume that he's black. He could be exactly white. I mean no, no, I feel like that bare minimum. You should at least be able to fit this one criteria.
Speaker 4: If not, man, you gotta you gotta look at that for real. Because one of our best episodes that was never released it featured a great white Hope although literally the podcast wasn't about him. The podcast was about the fact that we had a boyfriend and girlfriend get on the podcast and just just start.
Speaker 2: Shooting on each other.
Speaker 6: It's like, God, damn, what's wrong with And sometimes you gotta work through those issues.
Speaker 4: No, man, she was mad at him because he started doing some acting gig and he was only coming home like on like Thursday through Friday. Really Nigglas party in Miami, probably fucking some bitches, But you know, it was just one of those things.
Speaker 2: It was like, what what are you doing? Why are you.
Speaker 7: Doing it like this? Right of all the way? Yeah, they get in trouble.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, they definitely.
Speaker 4: They definitely be in trouble, but don't get people who may not have heard you, like like an intro, like who you are all that fun stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, no doubt. Man. My name is Zeke. I go by Zeke.
Speaker 8: It's Zeke Kill, but that's way too long and people always mess up the spelling of it, so I go by Zeke instead. I'm a writer here in Charlotte, North Carolina. I've written about four books over a thousand general articles. I'm a screenplay writer as well, and I have a podcast called seven Good Minutes with Zeke, where I pretty much talk about things that are going on in and around America.
Speaker 7: That infect black folks. But that's a little the short and long of it off. Really.
Speaker 4: Now you've written for Bevil, What did you influence Black America to buy?
Speaker 7: Well, that was actually an interview that I did with them.
Speaker 8: They had a new product coming out, a new razor coming out, and I wanted to talk to them about it, and then just in general, I wanted to talk the bubble because I've been a user of their brand for about the last ten years before I even got a chance to interview them, and I was just I've always loved how they packaged what they do, and they really make it a point to sell to black folks, to black men in particular, and just the way they package it, the way they sell that, the brand, the way they market the brand.
Speaker 7: I've always admired it. So it was just a pleasure to get to talk to them about what they do.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, that was for me.
Speaker 4: I just had to ask on you know, you've done quite a bit just in your life. You know, we're not we're not putting age out there, nothing like that. People can you know, people can try to investigate. Gotta leave something for them to do. But you know what, HBCU, if you're willing to go into it, did you go to What was your experience like?
Speaker 2: Because go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Then yeah, yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 8: I went to Western Salem State University in North Carolina. I majored in psychology and for ten years. For ten years I I worked in social work using that degree. And but I also was able to write, like I said, publish four books at the same time. Because I've always had a guy gave me a gift to right, so I always wanted to use that to my best abilities. So I'm I've been able to publish books and help people at the same time.
Speaker 2: Awesome, awesome. Have you heard of the town of Elon Eli.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, this is Elon University.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, sir, yes, sir.
Speaker 4: I went there, so I had the odd I had the opposite life that you had. I went to a p w I and uh, they're they're interesting. They you know, used to be fighting Christians. Then they want to become university, so they diversified it less Christian, but the same amount of you know, North Carolina racism.
Speaker 2: So you know, yeah, resting time, interesting time.
Speaker 7: Did you enjoy?
Speaker 2: What was it like?
Speaker 7: What was it like for you?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: So Elon itself the town is not bad because like there's no one that lives there, but it's surrounded by this town called Burlington, which is right next to Gibsonville. Givesonville a little more old yeah exactly, Gibbsonville a little more old town racism.
Speaker 2: Like all right, boy, that kind of thing. Burlington's kind of like, we're not really racist, but don't come out after eleven PM unless you're going to Taco bell or cookout, so you know, in one of those two places or oh, Walmart. I mean I was back.
Speaker 4: When we had twenty fo our Walmarts, which I know some people who are listening probably won't remember that we had twenty fo our Walmarts, but yeah, we used to have twenty for our Walmarts because Walmart used to be like only big during the time that the students were there, So from like August to like May, the Walmart had anything in stick. And then I stayed over the summer one year working on the campus and they.
Speaker 5: Didn't have shit and stock. It was like, this is such a weird experience that y'all don't have anything Like what happened. They're like, well, we order everything around the kids. We're like, y'all ain't got times.
Speaker 2: Like we just were just having the.
Speaker 4: Man these this is Burlington, all right, they having sex, but it's just like, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, y'all, just y'all just taking chances. I see, this is interesting. Interesting they have kinds, or maybe they only had like smaller kinds. I don't know. It just it just seemed like they didn't have times.
Speaker 4: But that was back when I was like super magnem head, So it could have been just myself and just my just ignorance of other kinds of brands because I feel like they're a black man. You get exposed to that normally, and then it's just like that's the only one you use for a while. They're like, they're not the only brand in town. There's there's other brands. And at that point in time, you're like, thirty.
Speaker 7: Sons, gotcha?
Speaker 3: Gotcha?
Speaker 2: You said, yeah, private white institution. Oh okay, perfectly white institution. It was very white. I mean they had like the International Nigga.
Speaker 3: You and that MEGA had.
Speaker 2: Again, what did you say you started off.
Speaker 3: Perfectly white institution. That that sounds too triggered me. It triggered me.
Speaker 2: Why did it trigger you? Which which which one? Did you go to? Their white college?
Speaker 3: Well, well, my my HBCU experience in North Carolina was that of Fort brack around the niggas that joined the army and I was in the Air Force, so they essentially I was in the p w y of the military. And uh, never want to go back to North Carolina again because that's the first place I experienced racism. And I was twenty twenty eight when I moved there. Yeah, you made it.
Speaker 4: You made it a whole three quarters of the Jesus I know exactly.
Speaker 3: Was That's why I was shocked because I was like, yo, I was getting from light skinned black people. It wasn't even the whites. That's the part that uh, you know, I basically, you know, I went around looking for j Cole. They just square just because just because, you know, I was like, I gotta find the light skinner is Fanville resident that I know, and since he's half white, half nigga, I just thought it was you know, but I've been to Wilmington and when well, we used to you know, have to stand in line for Jordan's and it's it's it's greatly uncomfortable there as a chocolate brother the Jordan's or back when you know, you have to get the raffles for like that's back when people were still buying Georgan's, like I think the champagne package and ship came out. So yeah, years, yeah, we used to go over there because that was a good, like come up spot for people that actually didn't live on welfare out there.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel some kind of way here in that coming from Rancho Cucka manga, but you know, all right, I'll let you have that.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, Rancho Cuckamonga was the highlight of my life. So I need you to, you know, take that back. Okay, it's only it's only like a handful of things in my life that I actually enjoyed. That was one of them.
Speaker 2: So man, Wilmington, Man, people lost they house? Is there?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: People forget about all the racism in Wilmington, which is crazy because it was kind of a black spot.
Speaker 3: No, I know the history of it through my my wife because she's half you know Seattle have uh, North Carolina because she she moved that when she was like thirteen and she graduated from UNC.
Speaker 2: So you and see she read it from you and see Wilmington.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, she's a tar hill, but she knows she was there. Since she had sounds racist.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, sure, man, I had that. I had to clarify that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, she's just versed in all things North Carolina because she was a mulatto, So you know that she experienced racist I mean yeah, I mean again it was at the head of black people, niggas and ship I'm just thinking about that one. Damn. I need to find.
Speaker 6: Realizing itself that we can't take it out on white people, so we just take it out on each other.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like that.
Speaker 3: I feel like that because her her now now now to See's best friends from Durham, and she's chocolate, and she felt some kind of way towards uh black dudes because of how they treated her, and she was I had the debate with her before we were really cool. She was a good drinking party and I would tell her, you haven't noticed that, you know, because it was in the niggas ain't shit category. But I was trying to explain to her all racism that I experienced from other black people or brown skin when it came to the roasting of of our themes, the light the light skins that make us because they just didn't want to get swung on. They walked around with they was like they were closeted and leading. You know, It's like I'm better than these niggas, but I ain't gonna let him know. But when it came to the brown skins, man, it was war between us and on each other because another one would say something about it. So again I'm ana revert back to what I said before, Niggas ain't ship.
Speaker 2: But she was cool with Read and Read is the most medium skin red.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he got freckles for you know, I always hold.
Speaker 2: That I don't set ship for the community exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: But he also bleached his hair, man, and he went through his man.
Speaker 4: Just because he bleached his hair does not mean that he's Scottie Pippin, right, I mean?
Speaker 3: But but you know, I will. I appreciate Malcolm forgiving us the story of those years that we don't normally see. I still question Jesus on that we didn't get the story of Jesus when it went to can't cool before we met jesup bear, before the beard. We don't need no baby, and Niggad would have beer turning water in the wine. I'm just saying, what's the in between years?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: We need to get the backstory, bro, we need the best true.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 7: You can't that's true. You can't tell a story without knowing the whole story.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying exactly, But man, I feel like there's a large portion in the beginning about where it's like such and such, forget such and such, and live three hundred and forty seven years, and then such and such forget such and suffarate, et cetera.
Speaker 2: It's the worst alone. All right, you leave Leviticus alone. Right.
Speaker 4: We had to lay down the Sorry, now Exodus, you leave Exodus alone. Right, we had to lay down the story.
Speaker 3: It was a Genesis.
Speaker 2: You really thought Genesis its Genesis. We gotta we gotta have somebody do it.
Speaker 1: Was Christians.
Speaker 3: You think it's You read that and get so angry.
Speaker 1: Are you angry?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just because they use so many words. They use so many words.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, That's why they had an That's why they had to translate it so many times.
Speaker 7: Man, niggas just didn't understand it. It was talking about it was.
Speaker 3: You didn't like, what were we talking about?
Speaker 7: Again?
Speaker 4: Like I'm telling you, man, you gotta read the Genesis or not Genesis.
Speaker 2: Geneva version of the Bible.
Speaker 4: It's the one right before you know, Kid James came in there with his song himself inside.
Speaker 3: I know how the Geneva convension raw rock, no no.
Speaker 4: No Nova Bible made it fourteen hundred something.
Speaker 2: And it's just it's so, it's so it feels.
Speaker 4: Like white niggas wrote this Bible. They were just like, look, how do we make this ship sound like something?
Speaker 9: And that woman said, unto fell was a fucking vat the Serpent we eatth e, a t e of the fruit and extra e.
Speaker 3: It was by some I know. You want to see the way you're talking. You want the niggas to go church on Wednesday. I knew there was something about you. I was like, you know, I funk with Riker, But it's the things he knew that makes me believe that we need to watch this man. Because people at church on Wednesdays they up the ship, up the ship.
Speaker 2: That's just what you know, the social I.
Speaker 4: Mean, my granddad was a digging man. I didn't really have a church.
Speaker 3: You never spoke highly of the wings in Magic City, and I was like, damn, what is up.
Speaker 2: With this nigga highly wings and Magic City? Because I've only been the Magic City once.
Speaker 3: Because to go there, but you can still get the wings in leagues.
Speaker 2: Like No, I know, I know, but I'm more so, Uh, I'm more so a onest person. Honest is that we're like, I'm.
Speaker 3: A blue plain. I fun many wholes than Onyx and Dallas and I got.
Speaker 4: Ready, yes, but I'm saying Onyx Atlanta is a different storyline.
Speaker 2: Honestly, want the only strip clubs you can go in there? You can have a fun time the bills, you can. I mean, yeah, there's always a shower now if you got got rid of the shower.
Speaker 3: That's when Onyx and Dallas went down. When they went to an Vedo and they got rid of the shower. I just knew I couldn't trust honestly.
Speaker 2: DJs.
Speaker 3: So I mean, with you, we knew the visions were unwashed. At least that shower gave us the fantasy of all right, she at least had one shower today.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, But the fission with you because we was killing all the DJs at the Onxtlanta, like it.
Speaker 4: Was one dude and this when his girl was mad at everybody or sorry no, one guy and his girl was fucking everybody DJs was getting was hitting it to so they just started murdering him.
Speaker 10: Unfortunately for the last DJ, he was like me, he had a fucking full security system, had all them tapes, you know, being sent to backups and whatnot, and they caught what to do, look like, they caught his car and they caught him entering the guy's place to murder him.
Speaker 2: Luckily, the guy had a wife and like children, I mean.
Speaker 6: You know, na, yeah, they got human shields, bro, they easily available.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know.
Speaker 4: I just want to legacy because all he did was play music and apparently get women.
Speaker 3: Well, ain't little, ain't no as a former club DJ, ain't no DJ looking just to play music. That's that's that's what got us in the door.
Speaker 4: But I mean, look, man, we know that original podcast that you were on that was lost, you talked quite a bit about DJs and the places they go and all that stuff. But as a as a Marygere gonna, we're gonna let that go.
Speaker 3: I just think what's funny is we got more of a not we I'm not even no more, but up like, we have more of a reputation of being man hose than professional athletes. And that was offensive because them niggas be fucking you know, they're just raw.
Speaker 6: I mean just because you're you're talking about the condition that they're sucking the man.
Speaker 2: You speak nothing of their numbers, Like, why are you like the part it doesn't matter?
Speaker 3: Just yeah, that's true, that's true, that's true. I was just saying the words of our wakings dog thoughts. I discovered the time of like what twenty nine, I started using at thirty one, get intue to your.
Speaker 4: Nigga about two year breath before you discovered you.
Speaker 3: The first off, you just can't a new technology like yeah, yeah, I had the beta set.
Speaker 7: That's true. That's true. That's you get on that, you'll have to reach.
Speaker 2: Imagine Johnson was called in the alpha.
Speaker 3: So I would just dip my balls in the holy water before fuck and you know, just let let everything else take it.
Speaker 2: Of course, past paroxide the curion. Man, I am, I am very offended at your foolishness.
Speaker 3: Look, man, I was a different not that I'm saying. I am saved of the almighty dollar. Yeah that's.
Speaker 7: Man, No, that's that's really.
Speaker 3: One of these days I'm gonna go to church again.
Speaker 2: Started problem with exactly you can go see a church online you wanna blow up.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 4: No more than a dollar right, like every church is doing it now because you know the old people sometimes, man, they get a little sick.
Speaker 2: You want to still cut the church because you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Church ain't been the same of COVID.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Now, are you trying to imply that you are a regular attender before coming?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, I just rumors I just I'm one of those niggas that I read it on Wikipedia after I edited and published it respectable. I think church, I think church.
Speaker 2: Problem in my African church expert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's no funny.
Speaker 2: I mean it is the ones that or.
Speaker 3: No niggas out there with no socks on the sandals.
Speaker 2: We see talking about me man about you know he's from the islands. They do the same ship. They don't wear socks for sandals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's unnatural, man, that's unnaturally young niggas just because they ran there.
Speaker 2: But my wife is looking at you like you you unwashed.
Speaker 3: Four Yeah, me and him, it's the men of Africa. I don't trust the women.
Speaker 2: She's like foolishness, absolute foolishness. You're a foolish person.
Speaker 3: Tell her I'm over here and spread propaganda and rulers. So it's just you got to take it how it.
Speaker 2: Is you think you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, voters, this this this election is probably the most divisive me and reader has ever been because he don't believe in women and I don't believe a vice princess.
Speaker 1: Oh wait wait no, no believe Yes, you're right, hey, I sent you an interview with Kamalin I sent you an interview.
Speaker 3: With David stuff Man, Like watch interview.
Speaker 1: Don't watch an interview with Gabbert. This This bitch keep repeating herself and saying dumb ship dreams and aspirations and the opportunity economy.
Speaker 3: And I grew up in the business.
Speaker 1: My parents cared about their grass.
Speaker 3: Dude, you know you're not.
Speaker 2: You can't compare those conversations.
Speaker 3: Man, guy, he just beat up right now. Bro.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, they keep trying to kill him. Bro, They're trying to kill him for a reason.
Speaker 3: That is Hey, this is the funniest. This is the funniest election ever because I ain't never seen somebody attempts to kill them other.
Speaker 1: Hey, bro, From where we're at, it's crazy South though.
Speaker 3: Like every time they say got.
Speaker 1: Kids, how they presented the world will be over and one person get elected or the other person get elected, I'm like, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: No oh no, no, no, that's what I did. Get on here for that. I don't know what the docket says, but I was binge watching. Uh it's on Max, you know, for y'all that don't know, because I'm cheap Hulu Max and Disney Plus got to pack it for like fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 1: They don't give us no money, So why are you even that?
Speaker 3: Because I want niggas to get in on this.
Speaker 1: You know, Disney don't support black companies. They don't.
Speaker 3: Like the support black as long as we ain't gay, trans and by yeah.
Speaker 1: I know you're here, my brother. But I always assumed that they didn't use black superheroes because black Eyed P's are usually owned by black people, and that means, you know, black money that d.
Speaker 3: C and Marble, was that a boss black Eyed ps?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, usually just black plug for black says unintentionally. I'm just saying in general, we should have seen that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they I found out they don't really own him.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 3: They own it now, they own it now Now Wael B. Jordan's says he wants to do it, they probably ain't because.
Speaker 1: They still won't do it. They'll just do a black Superman, which technically is just a different color Superman.
Speaker 3: Stepping into He's trying to get the white, the white superhero.
Speaker 2: Let us have our medium black skin Superman.
Speaker 1: All right. I don't care what they do. What I'm saying fully fully black eyed p is different versus that and that's why. I was like, that's why, that's why.
Speaker 3: What's his Name's not Bottom, it's the other black. It's not mister Terrific. It's the other one, the one that the no, the one's with the bumble bee chick uh something. Man, It's like uhi.
Speaker 1: Man was girl?
Speaker 3: No? No, he was on teen Titans. I can't remember his name. But he was on teen Titans.
Speaker 2: But about are not talking about Blue Beetle.
Speaker 3: No, No, not a Mexican man. No, that's that's Mexican man.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't even know if he's.
Speaker 2: Character. We're gonna see if he's gonna get to the point. I can't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: You keep doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, let's give it.
Speaker 3: No, Actually he was. He was the first one because they gave all the black superheroes electricity powers, and they had to change his name because remember he had electric But getting back to my original point, would read with the election ships, I'm really I'm even more suss of everything because I binge to watch these things. It's the decades. It's basically they through the sixties. It's called the sixties and seven East, the eighties and nineties to two thousands, and it stops at the twenty tens, which stops at twenty twenty. But as I'm binge watching them, they're like twelve episodes each. I know, they cover every major event, all the changes in technology bla blah, and even the technolog the presidencies that happen in all those eras. Now, I only went to the eighties because I don't give a far about the seventies and sixties because I'll knowing about that.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, why wouldn't you? They change your life?
Speaker 3: So yeah, no, But if you watch that ship, and even if you revisit history, every fucking presidency does the same shit with the economy. And I also I have a suspicion when it comes to then, let's say Trump first one, because all of them coming office and it got me ship. Oh my god, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna fix it? There's always an international affair going on around the same time when the new incumbents coming in. But uh, it was it was the can of me. They usually don't fix hi until their second second term, and then by the time they're on their way out of office, it's fucked up again. Uh, it was like I was sitting there and I actually was revisiting all the ship to me. You talk about read on the side, because we just throw jabs back and forth, you know, just because niggas actually can read. So I like that we can do that versus rat battle or i G battle.
Speaker 12: But uh, even even when to come with me, he was coming with me with shein't dropping up policies yet why come out of dropping policies like the eliminade our moment like boom.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna five.
Speaker 1: Days, and you're just like, this is.
Speaker 3: The reason I gave her a pass on it because she was legitimately talking about which I think I either posted to send you a video of somebody on i G. But it was like when Kalala tried to uh say her policies and there's somebody in the background.
Speaker 2: That was not a good time. That was not a good time.
Speaker 3: But actually, but I was I was getting that that that it seems it's a pattern regardless even with the almighty fucking Maga. It happened the motherfucking economy with ship. He got it to okay, but then they they cover even what happened with the economy due to COVID and what he did and didn't do. And we're in that right now where the stock market is uh it again because everybody took their money. Nobody's investing. I don't know if y'all been checking 'all for one K. I'm kind of a little Annoway broke bringing up.
Speaker 1: That bullshit. Then everybody got him for one k.
Speaker 2: Been doing all right, but you know, I got that.
Speaker 3: It's all right. It took a little. It ain't detrimemb me, but because the stock market took its hit, they obviously hit us. But what I was getting at is the ship sounds feels very, very very just predictable. It's a cycle. I don't care which side you talk about. They all are doing it, and I feel like it's gonna happen again. I think she might be even now we're like they're five percent or half half of a percent is dropped on interest rate and all that stuff. I think the economy is going to like smooth out next year and then the next fucking election is gonna come and everything's gonna crash the ship again.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I kind of think.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: It kind of depends on who president.
Speaker 3: I think the only one. Let me because my only.
Speaker 7: One that skeptical of the first assassination.
Speaker 8: I just gotta say this, Like I remember going up watching wrestling all the time, and like they would have the little razor play under the underneath. They're like risk band risk all under the ring, escratchly sometuff in the face. Like I'm just I don't know if that's just me, but I've seen.
Speaker 7: They said.
Speaker 4: They said to anical, he feels the exact same way as you, Like, he completely disregards the first assassination tempt.
Speaker 2: You know, I think it was a pretty good attempt, bro man, you know he.
Speaker 3: Didn't get a shot off. That wasn't even him. Apparently there wasn't even at the right angle. Dude was three hundreds.
Speaker 6: Just just just just look at the before and after of his ear. It's the exact same fund up orange ear. Like it's the same as it was before.
Speaker 3: They kept saying it was just a it was a gay what was it a flesh wound or something like, yeah, flesh woman's car also do a lot more.
Speaker 1: Well, now you're the ear some type of damage, because I bro, you can stab yourself in it right now, I won't be that much blood.
Speaker 2: I have said myself in the ear right now, but right now video you are. You are a black man, so of course your ear is gonna bleed more.
Speaker 4: Man, you got more blood flow there, you know, because black people, his bodies don't work the same as white people.
Speaker 2: Becording to white people.
Speaker 6: If he was shooting fucking needles, you would have a point. But he was supposed to be shooting a bullet, you know what, needles.
Speaker 3: He's good friends with Holgan, so clearly the Hoaxter told him how to do it.
Speaker 7: Look at you, I can see.
Speaker 1: He's probably a good friend with every age icon. You know, Tyson, you know, don King. I think he's dead though, right.
Speaker 3: All the black people that you took his money and they wants to be a party to be his friend.
Speaker 1: Like too.
Speaker 6: Brump is like an untouchable Diddy. I assume there's a lot more baby oil though, because of the crevices.
Speaker 1: See what I don't understand. Me and Diddy were both dark skinned men, and we use a whole bunch of baby are you No? No, we use basically all the day to put our skins in the right condition. At least that's how the day he was just thousand.
Speaker 3: Days they might find him and against for like, uh.
Speaker 1: He should start singing. But the thing about that is every nineties black bulet person is gonna gonna go down with them?
Speaker 3: Who's waiting on jay Z?
Speaker 1: I'm waiting why everybody man ready for her? You got the point to all the republic Democrats in the last voter die. Remember he was Obama.
Speaker 2: He was big in the Obama years. People forgot that essential for about Like.
Speaker 3: Come on, and I feel like I just don't like Jay because he's trying to be light scamp.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying like all the nineties black icons will go down. Brilon Walliams was like I was like.
Speaker 3: That, Yeah, come all, I said that on Threads.
Speaker 10: All the niggas that like that.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 3: All the niggas that got like a podcast to do an interview about did he get to ask the questions like yeah, I heard about that ship.
Speaker 1: But I love before we have Yeah, I remember, I remember like the two thousand, like the what was that? The twenty teens they like We're going to a party that was like a celebrated thing and then they got.
Speaker 3: The White Party that's back the mystical uh for the eight eight thousand grate charges.
Speaker 1: You know, after the first one, you know, like, man, these bitches just wanted his money whatever. The second one, I'm just like, well, mystical, you might just be a right.
Speaker 3: Then then it was like three and four after that.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought three and four was supposed to be more like him.
Speaker 1: I am I thinking the wrong person, miss b To be fair, he said, if you see me in the woods with the fighting, the woods fighting, the bear helped the bell.
Speaker 3: Then he opened the verse saying I'm coming. We were That was it. That was that was that was That.
Speaker 1: Was be cool.
Speaker 3: You know, like that Dave Schapelle joke when the whme dude got buzzed in San Francisco jerking off threat and niggas. I think that was missing. I'm starting to think that.
Speaker 1: Was a Listen, yeah, I better start leave my boy jay Z alone. Though he ain't do nothing.
Speaker 6: I don't know bron all charges, man.
Speaker 1: I don't think ja.
Speaker 4: People bringing up his Foxy brown ship. They bring up how he also dated a lead Apparently during the time they coming for that boy, he was.
Speaker 1: How divorce him immediately?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, once it gets too bad.
Speaker 3: But with Elimonade, I told you she was she's been setting down up already, which is so crazy.
Speaker 2: The whole thing with him and being like, you know, he's a great husband. He just tells me what to do. And we were like, bitch, what.
Speaker 1: You can't call a black man a great husband? He got all say he's mediocre. He all right, you can't say he's a good black husband because you know, they're just waiting for the downfall of that relationship.
Speaker 2: Goes alphas in the household.
Speaker 1: That's that's the Sierra Russell Wilson thing. It's a different kind of combos.
Speaker 3: You guys already know. Look, man, I need the black women understand. We still want to see her as a football wife.
Speaker 1: Uh. He already lost his starting job and he ain't started one game. So yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Relationship about the fall apart because he ain't being aimless no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of said.
Speaker 3: You can't trust the bitch to let the old baby daddy name their son after his rap name.
Speaker 1: Well that's a cool name.
Speaker 6: His son's name, his future, the future just real. So she had money and stuff, she still made a dumb choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well it's not about.
Speaker 1: Status, no, she just do And to be fair, her kid could be named anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he could, but be a stupid name. I don't give a how rich you are.
Speaker 2: Blank, kid would like to have a word with you.
Speaker 1: Blank.
Speaker 3: Look, man, we already questioned how to fuck Mike Jackson? Eight simple, and we don't.
Speaker 2: According to some people, Michael Jackson was a bit of an eclectic freak. He didn't have freak offs, but he had white girl offs where he would have sex with as many wonder woman as possible.
Speaker 3: Don't They got that picture of him with a bottle of handy and two minutes on this la man. I mean we knew Michael was down.
Speaker 2: Lives lines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he was. Answer how long you're breaking up? A little bit.
Speaker 7: Crazy? No matter what type of nigga you crazy?
Speaker 8: At some point, so much money, too much freedom, too much access, apparently that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I think it's just the search for new limits, right, search for new limits? Yeah, Like, what's like I made it here, So what's the new one question?
Speaker 4: I think they don't.
Speaker 3: They don't want us to be They don't want us to be boisterous. Just look at look at coach Brian who coach look at him like they don't. They pretty much got to the point where was like, all right, we let y'all niggas get money and get rich, but y'all don't need to be Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, part of the problem is Coach Bryan gave people the blueprint, and you're not supposed to tell people the truth.
Speaker 2: Like we've been over this many times on this podcast. You don't tell people the truth. Hell, there's black movies.
Speaker 4: You don't tell white people the truth. Because he was like, look, we go we get single mothers and we tell him, hey, look, oh you've got a son. What position he played? Oh, that boy is a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Defense household to be a quarterback.
Speaker 4: Exactly, you gotta have two parent household be a quarterback. You can't come up in here with your having more.
Speaker 3: You want that linebacker to come from a broken home, single parent exactly.
Speaker 1: He just got a different.
Speaker 3: You just want to bring this uh uh, y'all can confirm any a product of Jordia, which one, yeah, yeah, product of Jordian Right.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's Florida Florida.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that's that's that's.
Speaker 1: What he got. But that was about it.
Speaker 3: No I could remember. I knew he was one of those things that you know what we can't really speak too much on because.
Speaker 1: There's nothing positive said about Florida. So for nothing nothing water, I'm talking about life for black black.
Speaker 2: It was black rights. Yeah, exactly, that's all that there is in Florida.
Speaker 4: There's water, and you want to talk about something else, you know, music, water and racism.
Speaker 1: Oh, daddy's crazy as well.
Speaker 2: You saw that post I posted about the whole Club thirty three things. It's so crazy that white people they can't get even they get Oh nigga, I'm taking credit when even.
Speaker 4: They get snitching. It's like, God damn, how you gonna snitch on all the benefits?
Speaker 13: Also, Okay, so Club thirty three is Disney's explicit club, and so essentially they get access to early features.
Speaker 2: They got their own like food areas. They can use Walt's bathroom, which is a really weird white thing to do, Like I want to ship where Walt Disney shitted. Like, hell, now I'm gonna look at this shit be like I'm good, I'm good. I don't want to sit here exactly. The goal.
Speaker 3: Still there.
Speaker 4: God damn, you're not wrong though, But basically there was a white group. It took them twelve years to get in it was only there for five years. They try to get back in, They sue to try to get back in, couldn't get back in, So then they started leaking all the stories started telling how everybody's selling their tickets because they get like one hundred tickets every year that they could use to get like ten people. And I'm like, damn, you would be the most lit person at whatever h way you decide to take over.
Speaker 2: Be like, look, if you fall a love with me, give me your wife.
Speaker 1: You know, and I ain't telling you that this will be the happiest kids in America. Club thirty three are gonna be normal for us. We joined it. Just let you know, all right.
Speaker 6: Heaven mascot trying and suck your dig naw bro some something something again.
Speaker 1: Bro, we tested the limits. Bro, That's what I'm saying. Imagine a girl and day I heard you talk about it.
Speaker 3: They might, man, I heard they run that part worse than them all run the warehouse.
Speaker 1: Just leming your options. Imagine a girl in a Mickey Mouse costume just going down on you. If you just think, if you imagine this girl, that's a girl like many about I'm just it's clearly a girl's making many many miles. Yeah, it's clearly a girl. Clearly a girl. Don't be like that. Yeah, you all were thinking that.
Speaker 2: Mask. Come on, bro, it's not but that.
Speaker 1: You're thinking too hard. You gotta just jump in.
Speaker 3: You're gonna do all right. If you ever go to prison, you know that.
Speaker 1: You got jump in. Man, that's Diddy. I bet he went in. There was like running this ship.
Speaker 3: You know you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see now you got lube in your eyes.
Speaker 1: Again, finger boom, And they're trying to really with them. Man, they're not ready for Diddy. Y'all ever seen this show called One punch Man. They got this nigga called dark Shigne. That's pretty much Diddy, like all the lube he used. He's just gonna be a dark shining brother. M Have you ever seen Diddy Ashley? No, we ain't.
Speaker 2: Never seen him.
Speaker 1: Can I Can I really express something? Seriously I'm going to have like this is my problem with it? Like realistically, we've been talking about Diddy Party since let's say the early two thousands right as a as a culture, right talking about like we were kids. You know what I'm saying. It was it was a known known but they didn't try to take him down again to some white one got involved, kind of like r Kelly, that's why what a white people I'm talking about Cassie him whipping her ass on camera? Yeah, kick that.
Speaker 2: Kicking the back.
Speaker 3: Ye after that, even his dumb man son was like, I thought we settled that already, just admitted it.
Speaker 1: And sometimes, I mean, y'all don't know what she did before. Maybe no, no, no, considering that.
Speaker 3: The first thing that y'all forget that it is laying low that went on the talent interviews for hosting Border together that this didn't Diddy party is Jamie Fox.
Speaker 1: Like we're not famous and we all know the Didy parties were strange and.
Speaker 3: Said Diddy was coming to him to put the parties on and host plan.
Speaker 1: I mean they say, they said, Jamie Fox animals.
Speaker 8: It's level parties though, because like I remember being in Vegas in like twenty fourteen or fifteen and it was a Didty party going on, I know, and I went to it, like me and my brother we went to it, and it was it was like.
Speaker 7: Are you okay? No, no, I'm I'm perfectly fine.
Speaker 3: I'm perfectly okay.
Speaker 8: Matter of fact, it was the weekend that it was the weekend that it came out.
Speaker 7: It was it was the weekend that they came out with Pineapples Rock.
Speaker 8: Matter of fact, it was that same very weekend, and it was like a whole bunch of yeah. So, I mean, but Rick Ross was there with him like it was a it was a public didty party, It wasn't a private one, and they it was.
Speaker 7: It was a clever club rehab, I believe, And it was cool.
Speaker 6: It was it was worth like we were snuck in that bitch because it was they were trying to charge just like one hundred and seventy five dollars to get in that ship, and we knew that.
Speaker 8: Was gonna work. So but but I was able to come out with my life. You appreciate it all. I'm always I'm always thinking with your life. It wasn't your life that was important. It was your booty.
Speaker 3: A hole man like I.
Speaker 6: Would I would have killed, I would have killed the next It was definitly my life. It was my life, because would kill the naked like that.
Speaker 3: But basically what they were saying was the reason that that big was shot out there was because Diddy and him were closet.
Speaker 1: It apparently.
Speaker 3: No No. But if y'all ever stumble across Jaguar White right, uh yeah, on YouTube, don't you don't you remind you of that drunk auntie that is you don't even know who.
Speaker 2: Ain't got no man advice to everybody, ain't got nothing. She'd have taken himself.
Speaker 1: I don't know how true, but I don't think she's all the way.
Speaker 3: I don't think she all the way fall graduates.
Speaker 1: No, I think Orlando Brown as to telling more truth than she.
Speaker 3: Left Orlando Brown.
Speaker 1: That's funny because you remember Orlando Brown said, did he used to make him second dick?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a.
Speaker 1: Hey as as somebody who writes like for people Orlando Brown approach you if he got the money, he got the money.
Speaker 7: Right, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Would you write Orlando Brown a stript a script.
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 3: Because dude had a solid ass career. If you think about all the way back to major pay TV shows with mister Cooper Family matters, Yeah, he's the family's right here. Regular Like, dude had a solid career.
Speaker 4: He was hustling forward and then he just started talking about sucking dick and started hustling backwards.
Speaker 6: No, No, that's unfair because we talked about his career when he was a child. That was that was essentially a legal child labor his parents were exploring.
Speaker 1: When he got older then held had.
Speaker 6: Some of his own mind, but they probably already used him up in them Disney clubs and ship Man.
Speaker 2: You're saying he became a cocaine that's that's quote. That's to deal with the trauma.
Speaker 3: Okay, what it does? That but that niggas on the hard hair wrong.
Speaker 1: Like that nigga did have some bars.
Speaker 3: Nick Cannon.
Speaker 1: I guess no, No, he was better than Nick Cannon.
Speaker 3: Everybody better than Nick Cannon.
Speaker 1: I'm just that's not true.
Speaker 3: Even Sexy Red is better than Nick Cannon. And I don't get.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure you can't just come back to say inflammatory state exactly.
Speaker 1: Some of us like sexy Red on this podcast and you're.
Speaker 3: Trying to smash and you don't want to tell nobody. I know, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I think her music is necessary.
Speaker 3: It's something about.
Speaker 2: The nigga pied piper, that's what you want.
Speaker 1: You just you gotta know. Look, if that girl listening to Sexy Red on the regular basis, you need to know and leave her alone.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just want to know. Anybody else, like see her video that leaked more than once because I should like it. I didn't watch it more than once. I did?
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: It wasn't you know? I was curious. I might have been curious.
Speaker 1: Oh why are you saying more than one time?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: You bring it up? Are you as situated that I might have kept rewatching the video like I'm trying to do something to myself? Is that what you're singuating? Because I appreciate a minute long?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that the video?
Speaker 3: So I.
Speaker 1: Like yourself a sandwich. How long does it take?
Speaker 2: It depends.
Speaker 3: What your kink is? Man? What if I got a hood kink and I just don't take that? Just say I'm not saying that's true, but if so, that might be. It didn't getting with a bition that saist never.
Speaker 1: But it happened. And what you do is like, oh man, that's it. I got the Red School of quick nothing. That's what the podcast name is going. Yeah, bro, ain't nothing you could do. You can't say I'm sorry, this ain't never happened before, because it's all it's over. Let's go again, because you feel talented, but you gotta walk away from that girl. She got demon China, demon China.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if anything, when it does that, you just blame her, like I can't believe you did.
Speaker 7: She is, I will give it.
Speaker 1: That means yeahs from a little skye.
Speaker 3: Come on, now you're saying you're thinking the glow really glow really is?
Speaker 2: Yeah that really.
Speaker 1: I think Glorilla music is good.
Speaker 3: Look who she got in her corner though, And look who sucking sexty Red got in her corner.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that got of like a cute red.
Speaker 3: Guy, explortation guy on her side, his black explotations. You know, yo, Gotti, your Gotti is on Gloriala's side. You see his roster, the money bag, your black and all.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure, yo Gotti wishes he had shut the funk up when that whole what you call thing happened, since he lost his brother due to that conflict.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole dollhour, r P doll Man, he was good, he was better.
Speaker 1: What it is that ship do make me feel some type of way? R P damn, I forgot his name. He did, Yeah he did the r P may really what?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I know he ended the different and really, what's her girl name?
Speaker 1: Old girl?
Speaker 3: That's like out there being messy after he did post the videos of.
Speaker 1: The oh.
Speaker 7: Sisty.
Speaker 1: That's just that's just what horrorce do though, Like yeah, possibly because remember when when Sharlie Low died, he said they said the nigga had fifty thousand dollars in his pocket, but when they found me he got now yeah, yeah, I mean he was I thought he's past ten.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know he was trying to do a reality TV show before that ship became TV show, trying to raise the football teams.
Speaker 1: All right, man, be be well, if you're wealthy, prosper man, that means more kids. Man, do what you gotta do. I guess all the rich blacks don't have kids. All the poor blacks, du.
Speaker 3: That's not true. All of the nigga rich blacks do got multiple kids. And justifying rappers, No, Cam Newton's and and there's a few niggas out there name non athlete. None.
Speaker 1: We're talking about like music niggas who got jobs, got rich like Brian buying Aron.
Speaker 3: No, that's what I thought you said, name rappers. I said, nigga rich. I didn't say, like respectable. Ain't no respect on Nigga doing that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they need to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, so we can populate the world with some intelligence babies, more Nigga babies.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think that's what they trying to like it's a black thing, but white thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know it's only a story. Actually no, it's still.
Speaker 7: Nigga baby in the world around.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I said Nigga babies instead of black babies, because it ain't black babies being born.
Speaker 2: This Nigga babies.
Speaker 1: Baby turned to nigga rappers, and we need nigga rappers.
Speaker 3: I can't even appreciate those she's music because I'm tired of hearing women talk over music.
Speaker 1: Oh that'll die so yeah.
Speaker 3: That those she chicked.
Speaker 2: Oh the woman who likes it.
Speaker 3: Wants from town from Florida. Man, where's.
Speaker 1: I like globing? I really listened to her album, like not that she can rap or really good. I think she stays within her boundaries and she knows what she is.
Speaker 3: I didn't appreciate. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't agree with you on this, like over a year ago, but like I saw the ship she put out now and like they actually put the team behind her music and like they made tense. So I was like, all right, that's her lane.
Speaker 1: Like that she found her correct. I hate what her passionate.
Speaker 3: See Sexy read is just a pharaoh nigga bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but yes, definitely a nigga. When she talked, I don't hate her because she she I think there's a little bit of authenticity to her.
Speaker 3: No, that's not the problem.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Those are the niggas that don't need a mic in front of them.
Speaker 1: That's what we call that Black Mike too.
Speaker 3: So yes, now he's off his drugs.
Speaker 2: Can't because Kodak actually started.
Speaker 3: Rapping at first and then he say Kodak black and but he actually was intelligent. You can tell that nigga actually got some sense. He's just from Jackson Floyd.
Speaker 1: At one point.
Speaker 2: He off the drugs.
Speaker 3: Now, he apparently got you said he off the drugs.
Speaker 2: Now, so we've reverent.
Speaker 3: No, he's gonna read. We don't know, they're gonna relax. We know that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's the album.
Speaker 1: If you're a white guy or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, that's what I'm saying he gonna drop an album that's gonna be trash because's got in his mind right, and then he's gonna get on this ship and he's gonna drop a baker. I'm just saying I would put fifty fifty up against the silver back.
Speaker 6: Before I would put fifty sexy reds up, one hundred sexy reds up against anything.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm putting one sexy rag up against the silver Backers. It's definitely gonna breathe on it. They give it STDs, the fast killing type, like fast acting sen acting.
Speaker 2: Only work across the gene pools like that too will.
Speaker 3: But I mean, but she ain't a human, so I'm pretty sure were good.
Speaker 6: I think it's good that we got like trash ass like female rappers because I mean, Max stands out to me as one of the most talented, more gifted rappers female rappers.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, she doesn't count either become No No No.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's a push on her and if you listen to her music, she like a song of substance came from Eristian bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember when she was trying to talk on women empowerment. But it was a song about pussy and negas that no, we don't like because she's condescending and manipulative and she only has the one table.
Speaker 1: No, she's right, they pushing her heavy, so I think, ye, she got.
Speaker 7: A couple of songs about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's about shaking that ass to the therapists.
Speaker 1: But I mean he heard the song. I'm just curious because I mean, not to put you on the spot. If you know the name of one, just get it.
Speaker 2: Later, one of one of.
Speaker 1: Her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you gotta give us a bar now, and you got a rap it any way, do it?
Speaker 1: No, that's going over the video. Okay, you know what. You know what I don't appreciate about her, to be honest, it's her stick meaning like they always say, she like the black women look at her, like the gold girl energy. She went to college and blah blah blah, And I'm just like, bro, she went to college to be a rapper, to get shot by another rapper, Like, I don't even fu this the college.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 3: They said they tired of all these jobs requiring us to a good degree.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's happening slowly but surely.
Speaker 3: Now you want to be a successful rapper to get shot, you better get that.
Speaker 1: I ain't trying. I wasn't trying to get shot in I wanted trying to wrap by selling drugs, So I knew I was never gonna make it. Subconsciously sailing drugs are doing the best she was gonna get is I got drunk, and I get drunk.
Speaker 3: Still, so I knew. I knew she was from the stuff with her when they started aiming for the anime Proud, because they're trying to get the Asian cycle of you know.
Speaker 1: The agent. When you do that and you do show like my hero Academia, you ain't really trying.
Speaker 2: Don't don't don't hate it, don't hit it.