Speaker 1: The small things that make us happy. We'll have, of course conversations with Race Stagic coming up here a little later in the show. Also Pete Callander, since it is Friday, he'll join us. That'll be at eight oh five, and we'll do as we do and break down what was And I say this every week, and insane week obviously first week of the Trump presidency. Let's hear how it's going out on the street where they're rounding up literally, as stated, the worst of the worst of people who are in this country illegally, who are criminals, who are multi time criminals, who have been released into the interior and or have snuck back in or whatever it is, the people that there should be no disagreement, need to go, should be no disagreement. Instead, you have politicians back people who tick both those boxes, who were you know, running around, well, what are we going to do? How are we gonna you come in here? We're not going to tell you where they are. We have teachers in Texas threatening to murder federal law enforcement if they come to her classroom. People are losing their damn minds. And nobody has pointed to somebody who I'm like, oh you know what. Yeah, that probably that pro person probably was a was being a net positive to America. And don't get me wrong, those people exist, you know. I am of the I want to run a swamp program where hard working individual, law abiding individuals from other places, UH can come here. But we'll offset it by setting one of our lunatics. A lot of them are college professors DEI folks. Like we could trade all the DEI folks for hardworking, law abiding people who I don't want to basically just run around and tell you how horrible they are or you are.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: And I've long promoted that as the answer. So, but that's how we're dealing with. We're dealing with really bad dudes. MS thirteen gang members, Haitian gang members up up in Boston. In fact, they got ahold of this dude. Let's let's hear out what's going He does not look pleased about this, hm hm because a Fox News reporter embedded with Ice in Boston. I believe this guy is Let's see how many strikes one to eighteen eighteen convictions in the US in what three years? Who's arguing this dude needs to stay other than him? And boil Boy does he argue in a very very funny way.
Speaker 3: It's a frigid five degrees and the pre dawn hours, just outside of Boston, where this team of elite ICE officers is briefing on their targets for the day.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be targeting some extremely violent offenders today.
Speaker 3: Within moments, the officers are on the move with eyes on their first.
Speaker 1: Target movement target Via.
Speaker 3: They quickly take him into custody. He's an MS thirteen gang member wanted NL Salvador for aggravated murder and he has an Interpol red notice out for his arrest.
Speaker 1: And by the way, an Interpol red notice. You have to understand, you're dealing with moonbats who have determined that this dude's so bad that if any law enforcement agency in any country sees him is they are demanding that you arrest them that you have to work to get there. So again, this that we're talking about. But he's not my favorite of the eighth that they arrested as part of this thing. No, no, we're getting to him.
Speaker 5: We're targeting very violently threats to our community.
Speaker 1: I'm not going back to Haiti.
Speaker 3: One of those threats is this illegal alien from Haiti.
Speaker 6: I says he's a gang member with.
Speaker 3: Seventeen criminal convictions in recent years.
Speaker 7: You feel me, no Biden for Averpro? Thank Obama put everything that he fixed for me?
Speaker 1: Volt You're a dog dog? What is that? What is it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 8: Fuck?
Speaker 7: You feel me? No fighting for Averpro? Thank Obama put everything that he fixed for me?
Speaker 1: Volte all right? I am not a licensed travel eight ross. Would you check to see if I'm a licensed travel agent? Police Ross gonna check real quick, licensed travel agent? I am not?
Speaker 6: Oh sure, let me check? Yeah, no, no, no, you're not okay?
Speaker 1: Pack for Haiti. I feel like you're going to Haiti or you know, maybe just into a lockup facility than Haiti. But I would put I'd go with shorts, T shirts, flip flops, maybe a hat so you don't get too much sun. It's really hot there.
Speaker 8: And what.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden's my guy? Or what? Wait? Hold on? How does he say it? Because he starts with F Trump?
Speaker 7: I mean, no, Biden take Obama put everything that he takes from me?
Speaker 8: Bolt.
Speaker 1: Did he do the thank you Obama meme?
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 1: Was that at the end? What did Biden do for you? I'm curious What does that mean? What did you What do you mean he did for you? You mean let you run around and and do gang member crap for seventeen eighteen polls.
Speaker 6: You know, you have people are like the media that are like, you know, these are gonna be horrible. Any see these videos of these people who are being deported, and you're gonna be like, this is all right. But some people you're gonna see being deported and you're gonna be like, have fun in Haiti. Yeah, and he's one of them. Yeah, Like, I'm not gonna feel bad for the Haitian gang member.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna feel bad for Haiti. They gotta you know, I don't know if you know this, things aren't going real well down there. Maybe you've seen some of this stuff. Yeah, apparently Barbecue's not a man of the people, but maybe he can hire this dude. I don't know. Yeah, you're going to Haiti. Nobody, nobody should be feeling AOC is probably the only one feeling bad about this. And frankly, it's it's only too bad that this happened now, because that would have been a hilarious Trump campaign commercial.
Speaker 7: I mean, no fighting take Obama everything that he takes me bold.
Speaker 1: And you know that the crazy thing is one of the one of the things that Joe Biden did or I don't know who the hell does if he knew he'd even did it.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: A couple of years ago, there was this story where they were they they were return they were returning Haitians to Haiti, but they told them they were flying them to Florida because they had come across the Mexican border and they put them on a plane. And we talked about this, and they had because they're one of their one of the attorneys some immigration trainments losing their crap and they're like, they told my client, and I'm like, one, how's your client already? But whatever too. They told my client they were flying them to Florida, and instead they the plane took off and they flew them to Porta Prince and they're like, you're here, and I can just imagine all these guys sitting on this plane right They're like, Oh, this is great. We're gonna go to Florida. We don't have to walk this time like we just did for you know, up half of Mexico and what, well, hold on, what where's the land? What happened to the land? Why is there so much ah son of And then you're there, so there you go. Yeah, bro, nobody's feeling bad. Okay, this just brings me joy. You feel mean, no fighting.
Speaker 7: For averpro take Obama for everything that he takes.
Speaker 1: From the Golden murder, rape, suspected rape, eight arrests one day. This that dude's seventeen? Can it says eighteen convisions in the story seventeen in the Fox Report. Whatever, if it's seventeen or eight, nobody cares. These are bad dudes. And for all and Russ they were talking about this off the year, for all these people are like, well, I ain't ever gotta be able to find him. Let me let you in on a little secret. And you know if you get, if you get a law enforcement officer does apprehensions and warrants and all that they know. If they know where you eat, drink, do your your dirty business, or who you like to have sex with, chances are they're going to find you. You're not a master criminal.
Speaker 6: The thing is like, oh, are they gonna be able to find everyone? Probably not? But are they going to be able to find the really bad people? Yeah? Because they probably already know about them. All you have to do is watch a long patrol, live or life Pete, whatever you want to call it. Right, you watch a show and there's tons of times where like they, like you said, they know everybody in their neighborhood. They know who the bad people are. I had a friend who was in the gang unit in Durham, Okay, and he knew everything about his streets. God bless that, where they live, where their their sleep schedules. He knew at all. Man, they knew their family members, like you said. So when it comes down like how are they doing this? How are they deporting people so fat because they've known of them, they just could not do anything about it.
Speaker 1: This is what makes it so egregious, right, because they would give you that. You you would have politicians going, you know, we're trying, we're doing what you what you can, what we can, but you know, it's just it's really difficult. No, it's not. Clearly it's not. They didn't have to sit there for two weeks and figure this out. They were arresting people on the day after inauguration.
Speaker 6: Right, the crazy people that should not be in the country to begin with. And it's it's like those people that took over the apartment complex in Colorado or in Chicago, like they know what they didn't happen, they know where these people are. Just go in there, go into the apartment complex, put them on a plane and drop them off the end.
Speaker 1: Or if you want to drop them halfway some of these cats, right, just being all, I split the difference.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: If you're running around raping babies, is one of the one of them raped a baby, take them halfway, halfway out over the Gulf of America and just drop them off. Yeah. Hey, the difference we rapeed a baby?
Speaker 6: When you route, when you rest somebody for some sort of horrific crime or some sort of violent crime, and you get them in there and you're you're going through booking and you're like, oh, you're not a citizen. We'll have fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And here's the other part of this too. You surround yourself with other dishonest, low moral, criminal pieces of garbage who snitch on you all day. Where do you think this information is coming from? Because they are there, it's c ya, their own stuff. So they're they're they're they they're on first named basis with some of these officers who who this is what they do, and they just they'll feed your information because there's no honor among thieves or baby rapers or this guy.
Speaker 7: No fighting forever, bro take Obama for everything that he stakes from me.
Speaker 1: Bolt Good. The craziest response there's one and the craziest response to this story is some lady. I think she's Haitian because because the way she speaks uh from Haiti and she is. Their comment was something like, you're now you're messing with the wrong immigrants because we practice voodoo. What does that mean? Did you just threaten police with a doll? Do you hear yourself? Do you hear yourself? All right? You know, just ross we need to not we need to have a strict eye of newt controls.
Speaker 6: To him, cops a better watch out. We're gonna eat their cats.
Speaker 1: Yeah man, what wait? What'm i'd saw you get them? I'm how you get them? That's why this guy's so mad. There's probably no more cats in Haiti Ah. Now if we want to send all the cats to Haiti, I'd be okay with that. It is look at that six twenty hang on. JFK's grandkid is very upset. In a lunatic This is the dude, This is the one who works for Vogue, right, I think it is. I can't wait to get into that story.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: Ross has been going through all of it since Yesterday's found some very interesting things. We'll explain. But yeah, also Jack what's his name Schlossburg, Schlosberg. Okay, well I'll explain why he's mad here in just a moment. I was just reading this email from Boston Paul, which is mostly incoherent. So what I'm extracting from this thing you sent me is that is a letter. It looks like a letter of commendation for you guys rounding up what fifty or so people who were criminals. We're doing criminal stuff and we're in the country illegally and Senator Ted Kennedy made you stop again. This goes back to what I said, what Ross said too. It's like they know, if the green light is given, this is a thing you can police. You're not gonna get everybody, but you'll get a lot of it. So you have to actively not want to do things. That's the only way this gets to this point, which shows you how intentional it is, how intentional that you end up with an eighteen time loser like you know, oh you're my boy blue Haitian gang member here.
Speaker 7: I mean, no fighting for abcro Thank Obama for everything that he's takes for me.
Speaker 1: Explain this to me. Explain to me why the grandson of JFK is so upset that there are they are literally in what fifteen days required to have a plan to Trump for the release of the JFK files everything the government's got, and then I think fifteen days after that then for Robert ka Nity and for mlk's assassination. Get it all out there. And yet the thirty two year old grandson of JFK, Jack Slosberg, who I did check. He is a contributor to Vogue. He's obviously a died in the woul but activist Democrat. We'll learn a little more about him. Explain to me why if you are a member of the Kennedy family you wouldn't want this out there. That's what I don't understand, Like, why wouldn't you want to know? And you may not look, you may never know, and it may be really boring. It may be like yet that's what happened, or the government files can be inconclusive where they never really whether it was intentionally so or otherwise. But what harm is it? And it seems like his big opposition is it is that it's Trump doing it, you know TDS for days, but also it it it it restarts a conversation, did you did people stop talking about the JFK assassination? Because I feel like they still talk about it and have a lot of thoughts. Declassification is using JFK as a political prop and when he's not here to punch back, Yeah, because somebody shot him in the head. That's why he's not here to punch back and mathematically probably would be gone by But like, what does that mean he's not here to punch How is it defam if you find out that the mob killed him, or at least that's what the government thinks. How unless and this is what the concern is, and who knows what conversations have been passed down within the Kennedy family that there might this might be the result of some significant corruption, right as some of the theory show, or at least some of the theories claimed to show. I should say I want to beat because at this look, at this point, I don't know nobody knows, at least nobody was talking. So if if you got mad, because you know, the theory with the mob thing is if you just real quickly, the theory is JFK's father had mob ties for days. He was a bootlegger, made a lot of money bootlegging that's not in dispute, and had mob ties. And this again, this is the theory. This is what people put out there. And one of the deals that they struck with the Mob was to get Kennedy in there. The Mob would help cheat and flip the state of Illinois. If you watched the Netflix, the last one with De Niro and the Irishman, if you watch The Irishman, that this is actually in it, and it follows what basically the theory is. And so they went and they got they they punched up the voter rolls and they basically had a bunch of dead people vote. It flipped Illinois because Illinois was the flippable swing state, and that in that race got him in there. And the Kennedys would then deal with Castro because the Mob had been running most of the gambling in Havana and all their toys got taken away, and that money, and it was a lot of money and a lot of toys, and so then you see the failed Bay of Pigs and all the rest. And then of course, you know, uh, you know, the he gets his brothers ag and then they go after mob interest and it was a whole thing. That's just one of the theories out there. So I guess maybe that's what he's concerned about. I don't know. I don't know, but I'm glad Trump's doing it. Well, hold on here he is, yes, is uh? This this is the at the World Economic Forum thing.
Speaker 4: Lastly, sir, we have Q and ordering the declassification of files.
Speaker 1: Relating Oh no, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I rousted of this in and I got it back. I'll get over to that decorcond So here is the description of what it is.
Speaker 4: Lastly, sir, we have an executive order ordering the declassification of files relating to the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy, Senator Robert F. Kennedy, and Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King.
Speaker 2: June's a big one, h A lot of people are waiting for this all along for years, two decades, and everything.
Speaker 1: Will be revealed. Well, everything that is in there, and if we believe that it's all the files, I mean, because you're already in conspiracy land. So even if they put it all out, there's gonna be people going they did and put it all out, and yeah, that's and that's just it's it's part of the the ethos of America, I guess, just to assume it's all one deep conspiracy and you're welcome to do that, but you know, to come out because you're mad that it's him doing it. Only leads me to two conclusions. It's all political all the time, and you're unredeemable for conversational purposes. Right, nobody's gonna he's gonna debate you on this because you're not approaching this as a as a human. You're approaching as a political animal. Or Two, the storied lore within the Kennedy family is that whatever it is might make them look really bad. But what does it matter. You're you're in your thirties, bro, you weren't even alive ross, What do you think it's gonna reveal?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Like conspiracies?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I know, I was diving into this a bunch yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was very.
Speaker 6: I can't listen. It pains me to say this, Okay, from what I from when I when I gathered yesterday, from looking at these files, because I was able to look at them. Yeah, I can't believe Patrick Mahomes would do this. Oh wow, I can't believe it. And I have nothing to gain from this what it should be disqualifying. But it's the Chiefs, so they'll probably let him play.
Speaker 1: Who do they play this weekend?
Speaker 6: I can't I believe. Let me look at the the calendar. Buffalo They played Buffalo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see, So you think you see? You think Patrick Mahomes and Ted Cruz's father.
Speaker 6: And Travis k.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, and Andy Reid the entire Oh wow, okay, he was the grassy Knoll. I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. All right, So that like that's a theory. Prove ross wrong. Get the files out. What are you waiting for? Maybe maybe he didn't, I say, Josh Allen would never Josh Allen. Oh wait, hold on breaking news. No, Josh Allen just called for a murdering the former president penalty. Wow that is oh wow, that's a fifteen yarder man. That's no joke, no joke at all.
Speaker 6: Is it a new down or is it now like? Is it like first still? First out?
Speaker 1: The bill's defense has just been called for rough in the passes. What is happening? Come on, man, it's Friday, it's not even Sunday. What are you doing a this is we got to go to break before there's more penalties. It's no, come on, god, ridiculous. Oh we'll be back. Trump decided to go ahead and bring something up that is a thing, and it's a thing for a variety of reasons. As he's sitting there and staring off at the heads of most of the world's largest banks, decided to bring up specifically, there was a story surrounding a Bank of America, and I'll remind you of what that is. But here's what Trump had to say.
Speaker 2: By the way, speaking of you, and you've done a fantastic job, but I hope you start opening your bank to conservatives, because many conservatives complained that the banks are not allowing them to do business within the bank, and that included a place called Bank of America. This conservative. They don't take conservative business. And I don't know if the regulator's mandated that because of Biden or what. But you and Jamie and everybody, I hope you're going to open your banks to conservatives because what you're doing is wrong.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: So a lot of what people think of is they think of firearms manufacturers, right, And there was that they and it was it was clearly pressure being put on by gun grabber activists and you know, Democrat candidates and politicians and everybody else going, you can't do this. And you saw, you saw the companies being attacked for the ability to even exist in the financial world. However, it's far worse than that. One of the most egregious in my mind, and I'll tell you what Bank of America's response was, Uh, the most egregious in my mind was two Christian aid organizations that worked. One of them worked in Africa, and I can't remember if the other one was also these are yes, they're religious based organizations. They're going to the poorest parts of the world and giving food and medicine and building wells, and they debanked them. Bank of America's response at the time is the level of risk and the type of business doesn't comport with with what they're comfortable with, which is a complete non answer. And and and also how many aid organizations exist just just that are us based, you know, go to other parts of the world, how so many, how many of you the church that you attend has some connection to an organization, And and when when they're passing the dish around, they reminded you, hey, let's we're gonna raise money so that we can help feed kids. And yes, spread the gospel, but there's a care component there. That's where this stuff got really really weird. And uh, I so it isn't just gun stuff because I saw people trying to couch that there is You can look this all up. You can look all of it up. It's right there for you. So that's what he's talking about allowing and to say, especially during his first term, that they weren't coming at anyone who supported him or just in general, or would purport to be a Christian or any of the rest, that there weren't people that were attempting to use our societal norms. And you know the way that most people go about their business to start attacking their debanking somebody is powerful. You saw what happened in Canada with the truckers, were they essentially froze their bank accounts. What would happen? What would happen, Russ, What would happen to you if the government froze all of your financials and how quickly would it happen.
Speaker 6: I would be screwed.
Speaker 1: You'd be screwed. You can't pay your mortgage, you can't feed your family, you can't, you can't. You can't pay for your vehicles, you can't do it, you can't put gas on. And that was the goal. That is the That is the level of destruction that activists were willing to put people through. This is why we're you know, this is why the J six stuff. Everybody just focuses on about fifteen defendants because of the commutations. But that was about crushing these people. And even though that, you know, people who did things like simply walk through a door, touch nothing and then leave eight minutes later, who were facing nineteen months in prison, even though they're not you know, much money, they're out clearly, they're probably out of their job, so it's not as though they were made whole. And that is what activists were willing to do. They were willing to wholesale destruct people probably, and you know what, in their mind, even if somebody didn't get convicted, if their life's destroyed and put a gun in their mouth. They probably wouldn't care. That's the level of evil that you're dealing with with this stuff. And what people are saying is no, Trump's not telling them to d bank and then you pick something that Democrats love. He's just simply saying no. If you're going to run a bank and somebody wants to do it and they're not committing a crime, the hell are you doing? And they tested everything? What do you think all those cake lawsuits were about? Why do you think they went after the same guy three times? That was about the willingness to wholesale blow up somebody's life, not caring what happens to win a political point. So when they go Trump's being mean, Trump's being nasty, Trump's being underhanded. One you're probably exaggerating, but let's say that he is. What were you willing to do to people who voted for him. We all told you not to, and I would tell Republicans not to. But going through and purging things that we don't need, that are that we are spending too much money on where there is a disagreement, and telling somebody we're not going to have a DEI officer at the Department of whatever is not freezing that person's bank account or blackballing them from working. They just simply are there. Their job title doesn't exist anymore. And that's tough, and it's hard, and and and people in private sector have gone through this with companies. But they're not throwing you in jail, they're not coming for your family, they're not seizing your assets. So don't try to compare these things. Go make music like the one lady did. What's her name, Molly Galler? Have you heard the this? I'm sure this will be the song of the summer. I know it's early, but this scene's got staying power. Uh produced a new Bipop song that unfortunately I had to hear, So you're gonna have to hear because that's that's that's how it works. I don't make the rules. Well I do, actually, and that's the rule I'm making. I had to hear it. Poor Ross had to dub.
Speaker 11: It in.
Speaker 1: And and and you know what. That's how we're going to start the next hour. Glenn does Glenn Beck change his theme music every year? Still, I never, honestly, I doing crap after that. I never, really.
Speaker 6: It seems like every few years every.
Speaker 1: Few years changed and changed the shipping up to Boston theme there. Well, you know what, maybe in the interest of Kumbai ya this uh, this woman's new smash hit Biepop from singer Molly Gowler Gowler Gowler. I'm not how to pronounce your name, ma'am if it's man, I don't Actually I don't know what anyway. Yeah, maybe maybe what we need is we need a fresh update. You guys tell me. Let's let's give her a listener.
Speaker 9: Can Indigenous people of color, black, can Indigenous people of color, lesbian, gay by transgender queer.
Speaker 1: What I love is it's like she's reading a college application checklist, so she didn't even have to write it, which is you know, hey, that's efficient.
Speaker 5: Lesbian gay, bye, transgender queer, Asian American Pacific Carlander, Asian American Pacific Carlander, Latino, Hispanic ra money and kol Be, Tino, Hispanic Romany and Creole.
Speaker 9: We all have the place in this world.
Speaker 1: What wait, hold on?
Speaker 9: We all place in this world?
Speaker 1: I feel like there's that doesn't the the things you listened on that doesn't encompass all of us. Ross did you pick up on the one group she accidentally left off. I'm sure it's just it was a rhyming issue or something. Did you pick up on these You got black, indigenous people of color and then you say everything twice uh lesbian, gay, by transgender, and queer Asian American Pacific islander. She threw some some gypsies in there, right, she said, Romani, I think, ah, what's that, man, there's a group missing from there. That this song that's supposed to Uh.
Speaker 6: Ah, you're talking to Narnians.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. Yet you know what it was? It was on the tip of my toe. I couldn't think so the Narnians, Okay, all right? Oh you know what I just thought? The on Naki ross. Did you notice there was no Onu Naki mentioned nothing?
Speaker 6: And those poor humanoid bird people are so discriminated with their giant wings, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, birds aren't real, but they are as as we learned. So yeah, oh the Atlanteans. Did you notice no Alanteans mentioned? Yeah? All right, well, I guess maybe we won't change the song. I don't want to come across as non inclusive, so all right, well, maybe something will present itself in the future. Let me jump back to this with harl This is I will tell you though, the amount of people, the amount of stories that I saw yesterday where people were posting receipts from internal you know, emails, where they were quick changing DEI offices to different job titles. And by the way, this includes companies, which I you know, they can do what they want. Your private company can do what you want. But I think a lot of investors are sick of this crap.
Speaker 5: But at a.
Speaker 1: Governmental level, the Air Force base up in North Dakota, they just did this. They changed an entire program's name there and they're changing them to things like you know where it's it's very generic, like it's not a DEI office, it's a employee acceptance office, right, And there's a we'll just go under the radar. The Trump administration literally also found some found some burrowing. If you don't know what burrowing is, it's it's a real thing, and it's a real thing. We have laws against or we have rules within how government agencies. And basically it's like this, So you have you have employees, and then you have appointees, right, so, and appointees there's always debate over which, you know, which should be a standard employee, and then if you want to hire a fire you go through one process versus an appointee, which is serving at the will of the president and the high you know, the high profile ones are cabinet members. But it goes all the way down and what you're not supposed to do is burrow so on the way out. If you think that there's going to be an ideological shift, you can't take at will employees who didn't have to go through any of the other hiring process stuff. Right, you were able to because you felt it. It was you're the president, and it's understandable. You can't then just flip them to regular employees to keep them embedded in these beer bureacracies. And Biden was openly he openly did it with this woman like in the last week who had and I guess Trump fired her yesterday and I'm sure there'll be a lawsuit, but that's what you're gonna do, all right. Let me get back to the memory holding here real quick. So Ril in this story, Trump to visit disaster zones in North Carolina and California on first trip of second term. And I remember I've talked about how important this is it's literally the thing that is causing me to lose my damn mind over the Tom Tillis thing because of the amount of work that people had to put in. And I don't mean his office, I mean the people had to put in. And that's not to say that they were not politicians who were helpful. I want to be clear here, but there was no passion that I saw. And then you're gonna have the president come here and the first thing that you want to do is sit there and get it pick a fight with him over the j sixth stuff. I if and and and you think he's a reactionary guy, you're on the record feeling that way. In my opinion, you could you could literally call even if you think Trump is as bad as some Democrats think he is, and you do something to screw this up for people or seeing some light, not all the light, but a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel. That's my problem. And alight, that's what already else talking about here. They're talking about the fact that Trump made this his first priority North Carolina and California, and understandably so, I mean, he doesn't have to go to Florida. He's in Florida half the time. But nobody, nobody's gonna stand in the way of this, and and and I'll be damned if I don't call people out who I feel might do that. But Ril writes this line in that story, he goes, Trump has they go. Trump has a history of injecting politics and falsehoods into disaster response. While running for president last year, he claimed without evidence. Now keep in mind, this story was just written without evidence that Democrats were quote going out of their way to not help people in Republican areas. I can debunk this in a moment. May I read a line from another article I found online. A Federal Emergency Management Agency employee has been fired after they advised their disaster relief teams to avoid homes with signs supporting former President Donald Trump. See that's this story was written earlier before he was re elected as ross. Ask me my source for the second story.
Speaker 6: Hey, Casey, when it comes to that source of the second story, what would that be?
Speaker 1: Rao, oh my god?
Speaker 6: Really yeah? Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait I I was doing stuff in the background here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're busy, I understand.
Speaker 6: So that first story you read, what.
Speaker 1: Was he's got bills, he's got josh Allen doll in mahomes dole, he's making a fight.
Speaker 6: So yeah, right, So that first story, that first headline, where did that come from?
Speaker 1: Uh? Let me w R E L. And then the second one was well, technically I don't want to be confused because the first one I read is a story that was written yesterday, and this the other story technically was earlier. But we're calling to the second story. Uh that that one was ri L. Yeah, it's weird, that's super weird. Yeah, that's craziness. Wait, hold on, I got to see one other thing on this do do all right? All right, all right, this still be this will be very important. Hang on, Hey, I should have done this earlier. I understand. All right, So that is, you know, all right, all right, and this one is hmm okay, not the same author, so obviously, you know, maybe they maybe their cubes are far apart. They don't talk and they don't But it was like Russ, there's a lot of people that we work with that you never see.
Speaker 6: Right, I only know the names of like three people here, and I've been here like since two thousand and six. I know, like you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, your casey, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Kyle the news guy, Kyle, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Then we got the guy with the beard, beard, I have a beard, somebody, the skinny guy with the beard that we do meeting.
Speaker 1: Well, I've lost a lot of weight this year.
Speaker 6: Man, we're muscular.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'm big boned.
Speaker 6: Tuesday beard guy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah. Add the Travoor Trevor, Yeah, yeah, Trevor and yeah.
Speaker 6: I have like some salespeople down there, like maybe.
Speaker 1: Whatever is there a Tiffany from State Farm? I think you're hallucinating commercials in there? The president's daughter. Yeah, what the what are we doing? You guys say you don't have Google, you know, you don't even have to have a search engine built into your own website. You can. You can go to Google, use your primary w r L dot com and then search your own archives that way to see just maybe if what Trump claimed that you say he claims without evidence, there might be evidence of That's a thing you can do. So you're welcome.
Speaker 9: It's me.
Speaker 1: I'm a helper seven nineteen.
Speaker 6: Well, Well there's also Steve said.
Speaker 1: Steve doesn't work here anymore really since win, Uh, what millennium is it. What decade is it? He literally hasn't worked here this decade.
Speaker 6: Yeah, some time off to process this.
Speaker 1: Oh oh you need bereavement. All right, well I'll put it through and see if Trevor will approve it. Okay, all right, we'll be back. Hang on, Bob, let me tell you something. So yesterday afternoon, I had a little bit of downtime, a little bit of downtime from about about one until I had a thing I had to go to and put prep. You know, I get prep and then I had to go to a thing. But and I was like, I'm gonna go get my hair cut and maybe I'll go to a movie. May I'll go to a movie. And I gotta tell you ross I went through, you know, open the page. There's a couple of theaters writ in proximity to where a Greensboro Studios are. One of them is the Big Palladium over on Wendover. And uh, there's like fifteen options. There's not a single movie I wanted to see. And I don't know, I don't go to the movies a lot, but I like, that's crazy. And I know it's a soft time of the year, but even some of the holdovers they put on some of the other screens that have been out for a couple months. Like there were zero there was zero movie interest. I thought about Wolfman, but I talked to somebody who saw it and then that kind of killed it for me. But like this is where we are. So imagine, imagine as I am sitting down to put prep together. I didn't go to a movie. I'm putting prep together and I see this Carlos Sophia Gascne becomes first trans identifying man up for Best Actress Award?
Speaker 6: What and yeah, you know that, you know you know they're a lock, right, Like you know they're gonna win.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I was gonna ask. So, like you could have two biological males when both of the best actor categories actor actors a dude sweep if you will? Do you think? Do you think let's see who else is up for this category? Cynthia Revo from Wicked, I've seen none of these movies. Are we doing this again? Do you remember when there was a slight course correction and they you know, they did give some nominations to movies that were very popular. Wasn't this the whole discussion where they were gonna, didn't they want another category?
Speaker 6: Do you remember that where they're like, ah, no, Hollywood is similar to the media covering Trump, where they can't admit that the reason that the ratings are failing and they suck is because they suck, like they can point the finger everybody else, and everybody else is like a Nazi or homophobe. And then it realized that, like they're responsible for their own, for their own you know what's happened to them?
Speaker 1: I messed up full disclosure. I accidentally decided to go see what this movie was about where you have the transgender actor who's nominated for Best Actress, and now I know, and now you have to know, this is far dumber, and I thought so. The movie Amelia Perez follows a Mexican drug cartel leader, drug lord who decides, hey, don't want to be a drug lord anymore, fakes his own death, gets gender reassignment surgery to go in and live a new life.
Speaker 6: Right, So this is the first time you've heard of this, because this is only it won a bunch of Golden globes, like all of I know, but you.
Speaker 1: Know how much I pay attention to that? Oh my goodness, that's that's it. First of all, why'd you call it Amelia Perez when you should have called it El Chopo? Right, hire me, I will consult for you. But more importantly, what's crazy is there is a story of somebody who was in the drug biz. Now it was less about getting out of it and more about not getting caught. Who underwent and the name escaped. I think they were Cali Cartel or I don't know, a Colombian or doesn't matter. Somebody high up in the drug biz who decided to have like thirty surgeries or something and completely changed their face and it was working for a while. I can't remember how they got caught, But that story exists. That's a thing that exists. This one's that's wild man. So in this case, okay, so after faking and transitioning all that, eventually the heart longs for family and insists on reuniting with family. And I don't know how it pans out. I didn't see it. So, but that's that's what that is. The the movie in question. All right, well we all learned something. Let me ask you guys a question eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four do you think it's particularly helpful for a member of Congress. So I've never heard of and I think most people have it, which might be the reason that he's doing this to try to put a bill which will go nowhere to allow Trump a third term? Is that helpful? It's not even funny. I'll tell you the If you want funny, screw with people. The airport thing is much funnier in my in my humble opinion. All right, here we go House Republicans moving forward with a new bid to rename Washington, DC's Dulles Airport. And guess who's spearheading this North Carolina congressman freshman Congressman Addison McDowell. Why is that funny? Because imagine being a Democrat lawmaker and your choices are are you flying into Reagan or are you flying into Trump? I think they'd start busting from BWI up in Baltimore at that point. Now, that's an airport name, that's just that's that's a guy messing with people. Who else is signed onto this thing? Brandon gil Texas, Joey, you said Georgia, West Virginia, Pa, Texas, So you got five Republicans on this thing. I say it's not going to go anywhere. Probably. Oh okay, so this isn't even the first time they proposed it. Yeah, I don't know. I just had to fly through Dulles. I didn't care what the name is. I just hate it here, like about five six months ago or whatever, just because it's so long if you want to get in, so you fly into Reagan if you're having to go into DC. But uh, the flights that day, I didn't have a choice.
Speaker 6: So yeah.
Speaker 1: Dulles Airport, which celebrated at sixty at the anniversary, was initially named after Secretary of State John Foster Dulles, who served under Eisenhower. And this is a pet product because Republicans they brought this up. Before they brought this they I don't know that they filed something, but they brought it up back during the first term, and everyone lost their minds. Here's the quote mcdell. Jeez, man, all right, so here's the quote from nor NC Congressman Addison McDowell quote. Democrats are all for changing genders, So why not the name of an airport? Oh? Lord man? Yeah, so he's screwing with him too. But again, it's just like it's just this, this, this Sophie's choice of flying to Trump or do you flying to Reagan, which would amuse me, but it's not really useful. But the third term thing, just stop it just stop. Don't give them any ideas. That's how you get that's how Obama is your president again. Okay, right there, right there. If even if Trump would get a third then Barack Obama's he's not that old and he might be dating Jennifer Aniston. So there's so much craziness in the news today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, you mentioned that a few days ago and you accidentally said, uh, Jennifer Garner, and I said, oh, it's towards the other show. We were pressed for time. It was one of those things. Hadn't heard of it. I'm like, that's absurd, And then i read the Jennifer Andison stuff and I'm like, oh, that makes more sense.
Speaker 1: You know, wait, why would that make more sense than Jennifer Garner don't. It's so how does any of it makes But who knows? Look, do you believe that there's a there's some like not right leaning outlets reporting that there's trouble in their marriage, which, by the way, here's the thing I don't really like because it's their marriage, but also Michelle Obama. Here's this is how I feel about first ladies. If you just want to do first lady stuff, I'm not even gonna I'm not going to criticize you. Or if you had a woman president and you want to do first husband stuff, yeah, it's it's non controversial. You decorate the White House every Christmas, you go to some ribbon cuttings. Fine, but some first ladies choose to involve themselves in in big things and issues. And once you stepped to that, and remember remember they were begging Michelle Obama to run for president, begging her. That was that was all part of this whole weird transition from Biden to Harris. They wanted Michelle Obama.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was some weird There was a span there where they thought it was going to happen, and then they then the Barack Obama came through and like threw his support to Harris. But in that meantime, there was like rumor that it was going to be Michelle Obama.
Speaker 1: And Republicans, and rightfully so, were obviously much more nervous had it been Michelle Obama versus Kamala Harris Kamala Harris was a gift. Michelle Obama would have been a little tougher, But I I don't know, running around and all from a man, I don't want to say. I don't see anyone's marriage fail.
Speaker 6: But that would be historic though, I mean, that's never happened in our lifetime. A presidential divorce.
Speaker 1: Has has any Well, no, we have had a divorce president, right, Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, good point, good point. I completely forgot about that. That's different.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean listen, I mean like, not not that they've been divorced, but got divorced after becoming president. Like that's I can't recall.
Speaker 1: That, right, Yeah. Yeah, I think people speculate that Lincoln might have but you know that that worked out a different way. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know. Maybe there is something you know back in the day. But the further you go back, the less likely that there was a divorce just because of how things went down. But hey, stranger things have happened, man, all right, seven forty four race stage, Like he's got strange stuff, like why it can be eight degrees one day and sixty a week later. So yeah, the trend I like the trend.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think a lot of people like the trend next week. Maybe even in the sixties, after thirties yesterday and teens at night would have been emphasized. Okaysee on this air mass, certainly.
Speaker 1: I mean it is cold.
Speaker 12: It's been snowy in places it's not supposed to snow. We blew away in some spots snow records. But the record low for this morning, for example, is seven. Yesterday morning we had a loave sixteen. The record for yesterday eight. So it's been a lot colder, but still chilly enough. I'm not gonna de emphasize or not going to make a big deal out of the cold. So the good news is are better days ahead near or around forty degrees and should see a pretty good spply sunshine today For many of us, the weekend gets better.
Speaker 1: Subdill me out.
Speaker 12: It'll be in the mid forties and then the low fifties. As we get into Sunday, load's in the twenties, and then next week we got a shot at sixty. Next week looks real nice, a lot of sunshine, and gradually especially Tuesday Wednesday before the next front gets here, getting into the mid number fifties, maybe even sixty degrees. The low's will come up even above freezing for a time or two some nights, so the news is all good here if you don't like the cold. Another cold morning, especially from about Durham down toward Feteville in the west, just west of Fayeteville's in the teens near Fort Bragg, and then as you get out into the try it still seeing some low and mid teens, and out into the mountains further east it's more like twenty plus. And even out near the outer banks where we had snow, temperatures are a little bit mild there, but still below freezing.
Speaker 6: So we'll get there.
Speaker 12: Gonna take a little bit.
Speaker 6: But my older days ahead.
Speaker 1: What's what's saturdays temperature going to be in Beaufort, North Carolina, South.
Speaker 12: Carolina, Beaufort Uford, Yeah, I always get it confused, but yeah, probably gonna be in the fifties.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sonny, we got I got an event out there, an event a little Yeah. We're doing some real high end bourbon tasting and a big pro chef's meal at the Beauver Hotel. There's still and there's a roof if folks want to go. There's some tickets available so over hotel NC dot com. Or you know, if a weather guy wants to come drink a bunch of bourbon, he should Well, now it's too late, jeez, I see, I see how you do us? All right, okay, all right, get out of here. We'll talk to you now. There you go, raced agic from the Weather Channel. Oh maybe I can bring this guy uh.
Speaker 7: No fighting a pro take Obama everything that he takes for me.
Speaker 1: He'd probably be fun to hang out with. If you don't know what that is, I'll remind you when we chat with Pete Calender again so we can market together. But uh, before we get to that, what's going on over in the UK? Well, clearly what just happened in our election is not rubbed off on these folks. I'll explain. Hang on, Ross was asking presidents you got the worst after or I guess in office account two? But after there is one other pre is it? An other than Trump who had been divorced, but he was divorced long before he was president. That was Ronald Reagan who he had a really short first marriage and then obviously moved on to Nancy. And there you go. So but he did. Uh yeah, one of the more famous off's, Reagan's offspring is from his first marriage. That's Michael Reagan, right, because Nancy's not his mom. So which I know that because I was very very young in my broadcast career and I interviewed him and I didn't. This is why you look stuff up. I didn't, and he corrected. He was polite about it, but I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm dumb. All right.
Speaker 6: So do you personally think the rumors about Jennifer Aniston and Michelle Obama are true?
Speaker 1: Are they now? Are they gonna go? They hook it up?
Speaker 6: What did I say, Michelle?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's why I could. Oh hey, Freud, so check this out.
Speaker 8: This is.
Speaker 1: Uh insane? Actually, why I just I swear with twitters I should not read stuff off of here that is on me. So they're having here we I'm telling you man so over in over in the UK, over in the UK. Obviously they are digesting yet another really crazy story, in this case a story surrounding the stabbing of these the in Southport. They're the stabbing of these three kids. These are kids and uh, you know, how how and how could this have happened? What could we have done differently? How do we go ahead and fix this? And they've come up with this. Here's the actual headline here. Online knife sales to be checked with live video and ID. So we're past the gun show loophole, we're on the knives and now we're onto in person knife checks. If you wanted to walk into a store and buy something to eat your stake with. But the loophole that was exploited by Axel Ruda Kubana, I think that's how it was pronounced, who admitted killing three young girls in Southport ordered a kitchen knife on the internet and there was no background check. So what's gonna happen is if you want to go like Amazon and order a knife, you will be required to get onto a video thing with a government official who will then ask you some questions, do a background check, and then and only then will you get a code that will allow you to purchase a knife online in the UK. And that will stop all of this because it's the only thing you can do. You're out of options.
Speaker 6: I mean, they should probably stop importing all the stabby people, you know what I mean? Oh? Stop?
Speaker 1: So I mean, yeah, maybe that's another way to do that. But who could have known?
Speaker 6: Yesterday was the first time that story tragic story a while back where the person stabbed the little girls at the tailor swift birthday apart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, who could have known? What that guy either?
Speaker 6: Right, so that yeah, they were sentenced to like a life sentence yesterday. But that was the first time I had seen the mugshot of this Yeah, And it's one of those mugshots where when you look at it, you're like that person is crazy, like like like a lunatic just from the.
Speaker 1: Got a nice of hair there, a nice crazy person.
Speaker 6: Like if you're walking in the street and they were on the other side of the street, you'd be like, that guy's gonna stab somebody, like complete crazy person.
Speaker 1: But how now you're profiling man. Look at that?
Speaker 6: Look at that? Look at the mug shot here, look at.
Speaker 1: This Is it the part where he's tipped his head downward and is staring at you with the most evil eyes you've ever seen, or or or what I'm not I'm not quiet?
Speaker 6: Like every rap video in the nineties had like that crazy like psycho person in it with like the crazy forest Whittaker eye and the crazy Yeah in the background look crazy. That the person you wanted in your posse. That's the first debo from Friday. That's the person man, Yeah, like stay away. How could you not know his parents?
Speaker 1: His parents said that they had no idea.
Speaker 6: You never looked at your kid, said, man, my kid is nuts. Maybe it's like that thing like when you're fat, you don't know your kids are fat, Like when you're morbidly obese, you don't know your kids are fat.
Speaker 1: You just so you're less able to recognize it. Yeah, yeah, that is that is a study.
Speaker 6: Then maybe they also look crazy. Maybe they're just sitting.
Speaker 1: On the only way I didn't see the parents had just saw unquoted if you showed me a picture and they don't have Ray Charles, glasses and cane. I don't know what to do, but I'm gonna assume you talk to your kid and he probably sounds crazy, and uh as we do. We welcome in our radio Buddy to the South Middays WBT and on the iHeartRadio app. Should you desire, it's Pete Calendar, Pete. What's up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 8: No nothing, I don't think right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's slow, dude. I normally so you got normally Pete has, like I do a prep thing, and then Pete's got a prep sheet too, and he gave me access. So a lot of times I'll click over to that real quick before he comes on, because then I know, all right, this is what he's gonna do. And he wrote, hold on, let me read this. He wrote secrets being given anything from the billion news story this week? So that that narrow it down. What would what is? What has captured Pete's attention the most? Why don't we start with that? What? What?
Speaker 8: What? Well? As far as topics that I've covered, because you know, it's not just about me as the host, I try to find topics that will be relevant and interesting to the audience, right, I think of other people first, as I know you as well. You don't just do stories that tickle your fancy.
Speaker 10: Show me, right, So well, so I've focused just because I mean, we have so many executive orders that you know the President has signed.
Speaker 8: In the first what forty eight hours? Uh? And as a tactic, and I think we may have discussed this as a tactic, as this shock and awe tactic, it actually is working. I think if this was the intent, it's working, which is you have so many different things that are moving, so many different orders that essentially the coalition of the resistance right people are motivated and animated to get involved in politics for a particular issue, which I'm not denigrating that that's normally how it happens. And so when you have so many different items, you basically splinter that opposition into their perfo issue. Right, So the people who are very interested in illegal immigration, for example, they are they are focused on the immigration issue, which is one of the things I covered this week. I find this to be like, this is going to be a very tricky subject and legal case, and so like that one's moving forward. You have the ice raids that occurred. You have the judge that you know did issue the injunction to not allow it to take effect right now, and so the birthright citizenship issues. So you've got that whole chunk, uh you know, that's been moving, and then you've got the DEI component that chunk is moving, and so you I think if this was the intent of the strategy with so many of these executive orders, then I think it seems to be working because you've got the opposition is spread out rather than you know, all coming together in sort of you know, directed fire towards a single target.
Speaker 1: And if you are, if you are a Democrat, pretend you're scrolling Twitter, even though I know you guys all left for Bluesky oh yeah, but just imagine you're scrolling Twitter and every single next post is also your worst nightmare, right, It's It's just there's no there's no cute kitty video in that stack anywhere? And what what to Let me Let me double down to what you're saying, because I agree with you. I think we're calling it, you know, uh, rule by fire hose or something along those lines. But you also order of operation matters. So Tom Hooleman isn't kicking doors at elementary schools. They're out there with these with you know, uh these jump out boys uh style you know, criminal apprehension guys arresting baby rapers, uh, eighteen time losers. This guy, this audio of this Haitian dude up, this Haitian gang remember up in Boston is if you guys haven't heard it, prepare yourself, Here we go is nothing short of amazing.
Speaker 7: You feel mean, no fighting for averbro, Thank Obama for everything that he sticks for me.
Speaker 1: Bolt all right, and he says he's not going back to Haiti. Look, I am not a travel agent, I never have been, but I would advise him to pack for warm weather.
Speaker 8: Okay, because yeah, a whole bunch of yeah, a whole bunch of military aircraft have already begun flying these these criminal aliens out of the country.
Speaker 1: And by starting with the worst, it's an AOC and team jump in there. This is the compare and contrast the American public has to do. They're watching that dude's arrest and they're reading about the eighteen times he decided that he didn't care that we had felony prohibitions on things, and and going, you know what, I'm not screw that guy. And and then when you actually get into the dicey stuff where you know, arguments are going to be made about seemingly only picking crops, which is its own meme at this point, Uh, right, then people are going to be sick of the topic, man.
Speaker 8: Right, it's and I have to believe that that the order is part of the strategy, right yeah, because it just appears to be done in a far more methodical manner. And you know, the four years that Trump was on the sidelines may have actually benefited him. And Susie Wiles as his chief of staff and and you know, ran his campaign keeping him focused like this is the thing. And when Trump came in, initially I said, it's going to be difficult. I know everybody likes an outsider. He's not from d C. But if you don't know how government works, you are at a disadvantage. And I think now Trump and the people that are around him, they know how government works, and they know how the media works. They are also benefiting from the last eight years. They're benefiting from a media that people do not trust anymore. That's one of the big stories. Also we covered this week was the you know, the New York Times now finally admitting what we all could see for the last four years, which was there was, in fact a small group surrounding Joe Biden that protected him and insulated him and kept meetings away from him. And then of course we hear the Mike Johnson clip from the interview with Barry Weiss at The Free Press where he talked about how Biden had no idea that the executive order he had signed three weeks prior wasn't a study of liquid national natural gas. It was in fact a pause in the export of natural gas which was helping to fund then Russia's war machine. And Johnson said that it was clear Biden didn't know that he had signed this thing. Now, whether that's because of dementia or it's because people put something in front of him and he didn't read it, and in which case both it could be both, Yeah, I think yeah. So like I would like to know who exactly was, you know, who was drafting these executive orders. I want to know who was putting them in front of him. Uh, and then he would you know, who was writing the statements that were going out afterwards and claiming credit for doing this thing that Biden did not know he did. I mean to me and and this is just my opinion, but the cover up surrounding Joe Biden's mental decline is one of the Yeah, the biggest, I would submit it's the biggest scandal in UH in American presidential history, just because we have not seen so many people having to participate in this kind of UH cover up, from the media right to the Democrat senators who knew right that one of the parts of that's near time stories that they were getting ready to oust Joe Biden, or at least out him his own Democrat Senate. They were saying, you know, he can't run again, He's not. They wanted neurological exams published and to have q and a's with the President on this stuff. That's his own Democrats Senate. And they knew there's no other reason you would ask for this stuff unless they unless the senators knew something was wrong. Yet they kept it. They lied to everybody in the American public that know he's fine, sharp as attack, and they knew otherwise. To me, it's the biggest scandal.
Speaker 1: If you're Mike Johnson, how do you not clear the gate outside of the White House? Call your press person and say, send CBS, NBC, all of them down here. I got something because they would have come right right. That's what sets me too, that I'm hearing this from Mike Johnson.
Speaker 8: Now a year later. I said the same thing. Yeah, like, where were you a year ago when you came out of that meeting and he did not know what was going on on And the reaction that he describes among the staffers when the President said, hey, clear the room and they all freaked out. And notice who he mentioned Johnson mentioned was in that room with him was the CIA director and Harris Harris Schumer, Hakeem Jefferies, uh and the CIA director were the ones that he listed as well as staffers. So everybody in that room knew, right, they all knew that Uh, that Biden was was in decline, and that's why they were there to try to insulate Biden from Johnson's questions. And when Biden, you know, you know, said hey, let's talk to the speaker alone, and they, yeah, they panicked.
Speaker 1: Now here's why I say that, I think the two scenarios, it's probably both with the Janscha or he'd because I think that Biden, even even in declining, cognitizany because I again I've watched this track through a family member. It's it's one of the saddest things. And you have lucidity and then you have not, and I think at that point he as a survival mechanism, would have yielded to those he actually trusted around him. So it's a combination of that and then them taking advantage of it. So that's that's why I say both. So let me follow the logical thing. One of the first things that we had to do with this family member as it became apparent, is we had to remove their ability. They couldn't sign anything correct, So you know where I'm going with this.
Speaker 8: I do a valid question.
Speaker 1: How are the Republicans going to be able to litigate that question? Or are they just going to go, hey, it's time to move on?
Speaker 8: Right? So yeah, I mean, and I could probably make an argument either way. I don't know if there's a right or wrong answer from a tactical standpoint, right, I mean, from an ethical standpoint, I would say absolutely you, but that would require investigation, right, You'd have to do interviews with people and get them on the record and when was he lucid? When was he not? And kind of you know, putting together that puzzle and building that record would would take a long time. It would be difficult. You've got people that would probably not tell you the truth. And so is the juice worth the squeeze on that to undo all of his executive orders, wipe out all of the legislation that he signed, right, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, remember those pardons. A lot of those people because the parton exists and they're going to contend they're legitimate, they don't have Fit Amendment protections.
Speaker 8: Right, Yes, that was another one of the big stories, right that he gave out all these pardons literally minutes before he walks out the door, like he's like, oh, where do I put my car keys kind of thing. Oh yeah, let me just sign this. The pardon for his family members, the pardons for Fauci, for the Jay six committee members, and all of that. And now they do not enjoy the Fifth Amendment protection. So you can subpoena them, you can bring them in, but they may still try to not answer even though they don't enjoy you know, there's no there's no liability for them at a federal criminal level, they could still be worried. Well, we could be sued civilly, we could be prosecuted in a state court. And so maybe they tried to say, I don't want to answer any questions because there's still a potential I could be charged into these other things. But look, if you're you know, if you're pitching Joe Biden as the man to restore our norms from the Donald Trump first term, Joe Biden made you a fool. And he confirmed what people like me have known about Joe Biden for twenty years, ever since I started following politics, that Joe Biden is not just a jerk, but he is also corrupt. And this just proves the point one.
Speaker 1: Right, the couple things. I'm very curious Pete's thought. What did Baron say to him that turned him to a ghost? You know the moment, what do you think.
Speaker 8: I'm taller than you? You'll never be as tall as me, Dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I One of the theories that I think is legitimate theory is what Trump because Trump would He's said it multiple times. And and you know, for the same motivation that the first lady had where she they went through her panty drawer game on right, she's you. You radicalized her if she wasn't already. You're a kid and you're watching this happen to your father and to you people are accusing of be an autistic because you just want to be a high school kid. So the idea that Baron now is an adult as a guy who was willing to do the whole Cogan hand behind the ear thing with when he was getting cheered, right, he's coming into his own him leaning into Joe Biden, going hey, you forgot to pardon yourself, dummy, is perfectly plausible to me. That's perfectly plausible because his dad barks at every other time he's got a mic in front of him on this.
Speaker 8: Issue, well, or his wife in jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something something like really nefarious man, and I'm here for it because that the change on his face was instant.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Well maybe it was something like, hey, you know, no more. You know, I'm sorry, I don't have hare to sniff for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Somebody posted a photo of Biden where he was. One of Vance's kids was there and they titled it one for the Road, So I don't know, I found that hilarious. All right, Hey, well that's gonna be You're right. Let's like, there's a seventy two other stories I want to get to. It's just not gonna happen. So yeah, all right, we'll try harder next week. Prediction Bill's Chiefs you got to pick there.
Speaker 8: I hope the bills, even though I'm not a billstan but I hope the bills. I just I don't like dynasties in the NFL.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, Plus you didn't want to get canceled because then russet camp, and.
Speaker 8: To be fair, it would be the bills versus the chiefs and the reps.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, all, look at you, all right, you know what's up? All right, we'll chat next week. Appreciate it, all right, buddy for you? All Right, there you go, Pete Calender here on the CaCO Day radio program. We'll be back. The way that they're characterizing the conversation is slightly disingenuous. I kind of get what they're saying. But the problem is as you're dealing with underwater alien bases, so as soon as you say those words underwater alien bases, people aren't really paying attention to what it is. So the very same congressman, Now, yesterday we played audio from Tennessee, Tennessee. Right, yeah, Tennessee Congressman Tim Burchett or Burkett or Avery pronounce it because he went on Jim Acosta's show on CNN and was giving it to him.
Speaker 13: He was at the White House covering the first Trump administration when they had riding outside of the White House. I mean that was covered on cn on. What you're saying this is, this is not Fox. Congressman. You can't just spin a tail and pull the wool out of people's eyes. Now, this is CNN, this.
Speaker 6: Is the news we're asking.
Speaker 1: That's a wout and tell the truth.
Speaker 11: And that's why more people are watching the cartoon network SpongeBob reruns right now. Jim, Look, I left the White House here in a riot. My life was threatened. My life has been threatened within the last few weeks. Yet there's no coverage of that, and you all continue this narrative of trap attacking Trump.
Speaker 1: You just can't stand the fact that he won. All right, So this is this is the guy who is in this story. And the headline here, by the way, there's the quotes inside of the headline are doing some real heavy lift. Republican congressman exposes a government conspiracy to cover up underwater alien bases buried in Earth's oceans. Yeah, is that what he said?
Speaker 5: Duh?
Speaker 1: Kinda not really, I said kinda, not really, Okay, but keep it. We're gonna need it in a moment.
Speaker 6: So what.
Speaker 1: Here is here's what this story is based upon. So I guess when he was done, given a cost of the business, he sat down to do an interview on Matt Gates's podcast, Does everybody have a podcast?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: Matt Gates's podcast Okay. In the interview, he claims a couple things. One, he claims that the idea that there are alien bases or underwater alien bases, or that the government and thinks there are, is based on a couple things. One, a conversation that he says to have had with an admirally does not identify the admiral. And also, and this is a little more concrete, in the dollars, there's there is a there's apparently trackably tens of millions of dollars that went into this program, but the details of the program are hidden, Which isn't the one hundred percent unusual, right, because there's things that military dollars get spent on that not everyone, even all members of Congress, have access to. So what he's saying here is somebody told me this. I don't know what to think of it. He apparently feels that it is somebody who might be in a position to know some stuff. But the fact is the dollars got spent. So where do you understand that distinction? Because I think I think it's an important one. I don't, I don't and I don't read it as he thinks this is one hundred percent true. I think he's sitting there going, well, I don't know. Somebody told me this, and now you guys are hiding what it is. Baby, tell us what it is. And even if it's just members of Kyre, I don't know, I don't know. Let me read a quote. I haven't been briefed on this, just from what I'm putting together. But the fact is it appears to be some sort of secret sonar. So the money was utilized to investigate this. Okay, yeah, go with that. What's crazy about it is we might be hiding it from the Chinese because good look, here's the other possibility. You remember, China lost a sub They lost two subs recently. One they lost them to their own subnet they put up and they blew their own people to smitherings because they were putting like the underwater traps but they weren't real good at it. That was one, and then there was a story that they lost it. So the possibility that they went that they they're out there trying to pull technology so they can see what China has, since China can't because then they would have to admit that they had a sub somewhere. Is all yeah, I'm just saying it runs the range. Is it secret underwater bases or is it technology of somebody who we feel could be or is an enemy and where we have the ability to go ahead and get it. You know, extracting things from very very very deep areas is not that easy. That's why you like, look at all the Titanic insanity and what it took to finally get down there and some of the more recent failed attempts. It's dangerous work, man. So who knows the amount of pressure obviously when you get down into there might preclude the ability of even our own technology to build something. So I think what he's trying, What are you doing?
Speaker 6: You doing a music the Titanic theme?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So I don't know, But I think what he's saying is you guys, you guys think there's something down there, tell us what it is. That's how I read that. And and then the headline turns into secret alien underwater basins. Maybe this is where MLK, JFK and RFK are with Elvis. I don't know, all right, Ross Team Alien or Team I don't know, Sonar, Chinese sunking sub or something.
Speaker 6: You gotta go Team alf Yeah, got it. Yeah, it's more interesting, it's fun.
Speaker 1: And I would explain if you anybody had a cat who ran away, maybe what happened to it.
Speaker 6: The people, because there are like, you know, people that research, you know, they like the ancient alien people. There is a segment of the ancient alien people that believe that Christopher Columbus saw UFO go onderneath the ocean and it's written in its journal. There's written he's like, you know, on this day, whenever it was, they saw something come out of the ocean and go back into the ocean. And they say that's proof that there's underwater basis or shamoo. Yes, okay, did he do a flip?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, not that, not that our shamoo. But you know, much earlier shamoo. I don't think they live quite that long. Yeah, I don't know, man, But the headline is definitely hey clicking click click click on this thing. But ultimately, I now, are we gonna get answers to everything? And and by the way, should everything that's secret not be secret?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I think we could agree on that. Right. Technology that we're utilizing to make sure that our military is the most lethal, the biggest badass on the planet. You're not necessarily. However, government's got such a track record of unnecessarily classifying stuff, and for no reason other than that, I think they like to do it. I mean, you know how many of you have gone when they've said, all right, we're going to declassify because we hit a certain date and you're like, oh, I can't wait to read the docs. And then you read them and you're like why was this? Why why was this classified?
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 6: Then there's another conspiracy that comes after that that it's like, oh, well, these aren't the real documents, right, Like the are the you know, what was redacted or what was taken out or they didn't give us all of the information. Like you're never going to satisfy some people.
Speaker 1: No, and and and that's what's going to happen with the MLKJFK stuff.
Speaker 6: Especially if it turns out that these files are like a big nothing burger. People are going to freak out, like spent their entire lives dedicated this thing, and like, you know, believe there's some sort of like shadowy cabal or the CIA did it, which I believe, but you know, if it turns out it's like, hey, all of our information shows it as Lee Harvey Oswald. Then what do you do?
Speaker 1: I honestly, I I don't know, and I know that there's also stuff like, if do you think you could ever convince people we landed on the moon short of they would have accused you of if you put them out of rocket ship and they went to the moon and saw the flag there, they would accuse somebody of getting there five minutes earlier to plant. They would still hold on to it.
Speaker 6: They did it to the flat Earth guy that went to Antarctica, remember yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. They paid for his trip and he saw the sun come around and he was like, oh, you know I was wrong, And they're like, oh, that guy's a plant.
Speaker 1: You know. They got to them. That's what they do, all right. Raced Agic believes an underwater alien bases right, No, sure, yeah, all right, hey, that'd be cool unless they were hospital and something right, incredibly uncool. We're gonna do hostile aliens. We don't want that. Luckily though, in all the alien movies, it's something very simple on Earth that eventually we find out you can kill them, Like remember the water from signs or the bacteria from all the other movies.
Speaker 12: So you do you see Romulus? What a terrible movie? Alien Romulus O?
Speaker 1: God, yeah, not good. You got to go ruin.
Speaker 12: Everything, right, just like at Star Trek.
Speaker 1: Nine, like the Phantom Menace. I mean, at least Star Wars makes a good Here we go, Here we Go. Trying to.
Speaker 6: New Star Trek is complete garbage, completely.
Speaker 1: Ross. Ross wouldn't know because he got mad one time. Because one captain killed one guy or two guys.
Speaker 6: Vulcan dude, they blew up into you can't he destroys the entire time, only just nuts.
Speaker 1: I don't that's what they do though. Did it to Crypton too? And I didn't hear you? Why about it? Well, I mean, you know crossover, yeah anyway, yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, But so we digress. But you know, I really think we don't have to worry about too much over the next few days. In terms of extreme cold, couple of cold mornings. This morning you actually have some numbers in the low teens. It's from about just west of Raleigh into the Triad in the mountains. Most of us now starting to get above twenty and upper thirties, low forties today. Good looking day should be sunshine and then forties maybe closer to fifty by the weekend, but still cold tomorrow morning, as we're probably going to be in the teens to near twenty again, and then even in the overnight lows will start coming up. So sunny tomorrow, a little bit forties Sunday either side of fifty, then well into the fifties next week, maybe by Tuesday. Wednesday, we'll get a shout at sixty degrees in some spots, and the lows will also come up above freezing. So the news all good. Got a warming trend coming up. We'll see how long it lasts. No precipitation, so we should be in a pretty good shape. Four late January, typically right on time with the cold. This is usually the coldest part of winter.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all right, Well, playoffs, so weather's going to be good.
Speaker 12: No no impacts for either playoff game, even in Kansas City and Philadelphia. So cold, but you know, seasonal cold, not extream.
Speaker 1: So basically the biggest threat to Ross is just gonna be the refs cheating. Okay, all right, very good, Yeah that too, yeah yeah, have a good one, man, and we'll come back with Jeff Bellinger and asked him about underwater alien bases next.
Speaker 14: Oh, Casey, good morning and happy Friday. You had a late session rally on Wall Street yesterday. The major averages posted gains ranging from two tenths percent to nine tenths percent. The S and P five hundred closed at a record above sixty one hundred for the first time. Investors were encouraged to hear President Trump say he would prefer not to have to impose tariffs on China. Mister Trump also said he intends to discuss interest rates with FED Chair Jerome Powell when the time is right, and that he will pressure Saudi Arabia and OPEK to lower the price of oil. Stock market futures just haven't gotten any traction this morning. They've been modestly lower throughout the morning. Right now, the Dow futures are down one hundred three points. Boeing is preparing investors for bad news next week, revealing that it took a hit in the first quarter because of the machinist strike that shut down aircraft production for two months. In a preliminary report, Boeing says it courted a one point one billion dollar charge largely tied to the work stoppage, and it projects additional charges tied to troubled defense programs. The company is scheduled to post its full earnings report on Tuesday. Ford is recalling more than a quarter of a million Broncos and Mavericks from the twenty twenty one, twenty two, and twenty three model years. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration found manufacturing defects in the Chinese made twelve volt batteries.
Speaker 1: Used in the vehicles.
Speaker 14: It could cause the vehicles to stop unexpectedly or fail to start. Tesla has begun sales of a refreshed version of its model YSUV here in the US and in Europe. Company hoping to revive demand for its electric vehicles, Tesla is taking orders now for delivery starting in March. Prices for the new model Y started just under sixty thousand dollars in Casey. If you have the TikTok app on your smartphone, you can still access the platform. That's because Oracle, which provides cloud services for the short video service, took President Trump's reprieve to heart and kept TikTok operational. But new downloads of the app are still impossible because Apple and Google have not returned it to their stores.
Speaker 1: We've seen reports.
Speaker 14: Now casey that used iPhones and Android phones. I'll still have TikTok on and they were showing up on eBay for thousands of dollars.
Speaker 1: I think my old phone. I think my old phone, which I still have, has it because when it first came out, I downloaded it so I could watch some stuff, and then I realized I didn't like it. So I'm sitting on a gold mine. You could be real quested. Yes, yeah, real quick, Jeff, because we're quizzing everybody. Where do you stand on the existence of secret underwater alien bases dotting the world's oceans? Yeah? Your name?
Speaker 6: Oh skeptical?
Speaker 1: How's that? Okay? All right, we'll put you down for a middling all right, thank you, sir, appreciate good weekend. Bye, there you go. Jeff Bellinger, that dude was something, right, did you see how Yeah? Yeah, and it would like you know, some have accused.
Speaker 6: Him of being in aling, of being from KPEX.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, obviously he's not gonna buy into it. Speaking of duplicitous individuals, play your stupid music, by the way, go ahead, yeah, x X files, go ahead, all right, there we go. Ross is very excited because the actor played the cigarette smoking man who's somehow still alive, tweeted the following quote, I am today officially removing my curse on the Buffalo Bills. If you watch X Files, there's a line where he's talking about how basically big government's keeping the bills.
Speaker 6: He says, as long as he's alive, they'll never win the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yes, and he's still alive, and he says, quote, if they are able to defeat Kansas City, I will permit them to go on and win the Super Bowl. Go Bills Go.
Speaker 6: And I was excited at first, but I don't know if I can trust that guy.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, shadowy government. Dude, you almost have to believe the opposite and listen to that caveat if they're able to defeat Kansas.
Speaker 6: City, because he's talking about the super Bowl, so it's a good point, right, like, if they get there, So let's take it one game at a time and first get past Kansas City before we focus on the super Bowl. Or he's with you, Yeah, exactly, dude, he knows.
Speaker 1: Because look, if there's one team that's probably part of a big government conspiracy, who do you think.
Speaker 6: Of Kansas City all day?
Speaker 1: So he knows. He's like he's in a room right now, you know, laughing his butt off over this thing.
Speaker 6: Right, he's whispering in the ears of the refs, you know, from like some super secret government shadow boy brains.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, absolutely so I don't know. But also, how how old is he? Right? Is are we We're not even dealing with normal human lifespan? Right because it was how old was he in the in the nineties in the show.
Speaker 6: He's gotta be like ninety something. He has to be unless he's like one of those guys who played an older guy but was like actually young, but he looked old in the show. He really did. Man, he's the power to black oil Man keeps you young?
Speaker 1: Does yet